| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:25] | My God… | 天啊 | 
| [01:16] | What the fuck, Bevers? | 搞什么 贝弗斯 | 
| [01:17] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [01:49] | Abbo, party of two. | 艾波 二人桌 | 
| [01:52] | Abbo. | 艾波 | 
| [01:54] | Oh, sorry. Do you mean “Abbi?” | 不好意思 你是想说艾比吗 | 
| [01:57] | Your table’s almost ready. | 你们的餐桌就快准备好了 | 
| [01:58] | But we can’t seat you unless you’re all together. | 但是除非你们两人都在否则我们不能安排你们入座 | 
| [02:00] | Unless you’re here just by yourself. | 或者除非你是一个人来的 | 
| [02:04] | No, see? She’s real. | 不是的 看 她是真实存在的 | 
| [02:06] | ‘Kay, I’ll be right… Hey, dude. | 我马上回来 嘿 姐们儿 | 
| [02:08] | Hey, I’m sorry I was late. | 抱歉 我迟到了 | 
| [02:09] | I got into this depressing article matrix | 我读到了一篇关于 | 
| [02:12] | about these Saudi women who have to ask their “Keepers” | 沙特阿拉伯女人需要征求她们守护者的允许 | 
| [02:15] | permission to leave the house. | 才能出门的压抑文章 | 
| [02:17] | Like, please. | 真是够了 | 
| [02:18] | I just was so pissed, | 我太气愤了 | 
| [02:20] | I had to blow off some steam and masturbate first. | 我不得不先通过自慰发泄下怒气 | 
| [02:22] | Uh… Cool… Listen, we gotta hurry up. | 好吧 我们得赶快了 | 
| [02:23] | We’re gonna lose the table. | 不然桌位就没了 | 
| [02:25] | – I’ve been waiting. – Really sorry, | -我一直在等你 -真的对不起 | 
| [02:26] | you just would not have wanted to see me if I hadn’t masturbated. | 要是我没自慰的话 你肯定不会想看到我的 | 
| [02:28] | – Oh… no – Oh… no! | -不会吧 -不会吧 | 
| [02:31] | Oh, no! You see it? | 不会吧 你看到钥匙了吗 | 
| [02:32] | – I see it. It’s right there. – I want to jump in there. | -我看到了 就在那儿 -好想跳下去 | 
| [02:35] | There’s no… It’s so deep. | 不可能 太深了 | 
| [02:37] | There’s no way you’re gonna reach the bottom. | 你不可能摸到底的 | 
| [02:42] | Abbo! | 艾波 | 
| [02:43] | You want the table or not? | 你还要不要桌位了 | 
| [02:46] | Okay, we gotta go back to these Saudi women. | 我们得继续回到沙特女人的话题上 | 
| [02:47] | Dude, I can’t even believe it. | 姐们儿 我无法相信 | 
| [02:49] | They need written permission from their male guardians… | 她们需要她们的男性守护者的书面许可 | 
| [02:51] | That’s what they call their husbands, | 她们是这样称呼她们的丈夫的 | 
| [02:52] | to let them go outside of their house. | 才能出门 | 
| [02:54] | Like, they’re trapped unless they get written permission. | 她们就像被囚禁了一样 除非有书面许可 | 
| [02:56] | – So fucked up. – People don’t know about this. | -太糟了 -人们都不知道这事 | 
| [02:57] | They need to wake up to the injustices of the world. | 他们需要意识到世界上存在的不公 | 
| [03:01] | The bottomless mimosas aren’t on the menu anymore. | 菜单上没有无尾含羞草[鸡尾酒]了 | 
| [03:03] | – Are you kidding me? – No, they’re nowhere. | -搞错没有 -到处都没看到 | 
| [03:04] | – There was no sign. This is so unfair! – God. | -毫无预兆 太不公平了 -天啊 | 
| [03:06] | – Sorry, we did not order sparkling water. – No! | -不好意思 我们没有点苏打水 -没有 | 
| [03:08] | It’s complimentary. | 这是免费赠送的 | 
| [03:10] | We’ll have two more bottles, please. | 那请再来两瓶 | 
| [03:11] | Thanks so much. | 谢谢 | 
| [03:16] | New York is Europe. I love it. | 纽约就是欧洲 我喜欢 | 
| [03:18] | Every time I walk down the street, I’m like… | 每次在街上走 我就 | 
| [03:22] | Do German. | 模仿德语 | 
| [03:25] | Australian. | 澳洲英语 | 
| [03:27] | Spanish. | 西班牙语 | 
| [03:29] | Do Chinese. | 中文 | 
| [03:31] | Are you kidding? | 你搞笑吗 | 
| [03:33] | No. | 才不要 | 
| [03:34] | – It’s 2016, dude. – No. That’s my bad, I’m sorry. | -现在是2016年 姐 -我的错 抱歉 | 
| [03:38] | Anyway, so about tonight, I want to get into the plan. | 关于今晚 我想好好计划下 | 
| [03:40] | – What’s tonight? – I told you last night. | -今晚有什么 -我昨晚跟你说了 | 
| [03:42] | The gallery opening. My roommate from college? | 画展开幕 我大学室友 | 
| [03:44] | Smelly pussy Donna? | 臭气熏天的多娜吗 | 
| [03:46] | No, and I’m still sorry that I told you that. | 不是 我当初就不该跟你说这个 | 
| [03:48] | No, my other roommate Max Anne. | 是我另外一个室友Max Anne | 
| [03:50] | She got her first painting in a gallery, | 她的画第一次被画廊收藏 | 
| [03:51] | she’s been working forever, | 她一直在创作 | 
| [03:53] | and I read in TONY… | 我在《托尼》 | 
| [03:56] | – Time Out New York. – Love it. | -和《闲暇纽约》上有看到 -喜欢 | 
| [03:57] | That the warehouse sale is this weekend | 仓库大甩卖是这周末 | 
| [04:00] | and I need to find something cool to wear. | 我需要采购点好看的衣服 | 
| [04:01] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不需要 | 
| [04:02] | You look sexy and vivacious and artsy | 你性感 活泼 一股艺术家范儿 | 
| [04:05] | and like, young wife material, but, like, taut, and teasy still. | 还有少妇潜质 不过身材仍然很棒很诱人 | 
| [04:09] | It’s a perfect combo. | 这是完美组合 | 
| [04:10] | I mean, it’s okay. It’s, like, urban. | 这是不错 很有城市感 | 
| [04:13] | – Like Urban Outfitters. – Got it. | -像Urban Outfitters[服装商店] -懂了 | 
| [04:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [04:17] | To my frond… To the ond. | 敬我的朋友 敬我的鞋 | 
| [04:19] | And to free sparkling water. | 敬免费苏打水 | 
| [04:26] | That’s classy. | 真好喝 | 
| [04:27] | Very. | 非常好喝 | 
| [04:29] | Dude, just trust me. Chill. | 姐们儿 相信我 淡定 | 
| [04:30] | – Come on. – Gum is so repulsive. | -吃吧 -口香糖好恶心 | 
| [04:33] | It is cow cud. | 像牛反刍的食物 | 
| [04:34] | You want the key back or not? | 你还想不想捡回你的钥匙了 | 
| [04:37] | Trust me. | 相信我 | 
| [04:38] | Here we go. Oh! | 开始 | 
| [04:45] | Here we go. | 开始了 | 
| [04:47] | Oh, my God. Genie! | 天啊 天才 | 
| [04:50] | You are a genius. | 你真是个天才 | 
| [04:51] | This is Depression-era shit right here. | 这是大萧条时期才会遇上的鸟事 | 
| [04:53] | – There it is. – You see it? You’re so close. | -到了 -看到没 好接近 | 
| [04:55] | – Okay, do you see? – Yo, we got this. | -你看到了吗 -我们能行的 | 
| [04:57] | – It’s right there. – A little lower. | -就在那儿 -再低一点 | 
| [04:58] | – It’s so close. – Maybe like north… | -好接近 -也许再朝北一点 | 
| [05:02] | Get off of me! | 放开我 | 
| [05:03] | – Get up! Get up! – Oh, my God! | -起来 起来 -天啊 | 
| [05:05] | – Are you…? – Dude! | -你 -姐们儿 | 
| [05:06] | – What the ? – What was that? | -什么鬼 -刚才怎么回事 | 
| [05:07] | What the was that? | 刚才特么怎么回事 | 
| [05:09] | – Was that a train? – I don’t know. I can’t go like this. | -是地铁吗 -不知道 这样我没法去了 | 
| [05:11] | Well, now you have an excuse to buy something. | 你现在有借口去买衣服了 | 
| [05:12] | Honestly, that’s the best way to shop, | 真的 这是去购物的最佳方式 | 
| [05:14] | desperate and in a time crunch. | 绝望 时间又紧迫 | 
| [05:16] | Well, what about the key? | 那钥匙怎么办 | 
| [05:17] | I’ll figure it out. | 我自会想办法 | 
| [05:19] | You know, having this 12-pound chain around my waist for a few hours | 挂上这根12磅重的链条几个小时 | 
| [05:22] | is nothing compared to the metaphysical chains | 在那些沙特女人挂的 | 
| [05:24] | of those Saudi women and their “Keepers.” | “守护者链条”面前根本不值一提 | 
| [05:27] | Totally. All right, well, let’s pee first, | 确实 好了 那我们先去尿尿 | 
| [05:28] | you know, just to be safe. | 安全起见 | 
| [05:29] | Smart and sexy. | 聪明又性感 | 
| [05:31] | She is unreal, this girl. | 这女的简直神了 | 
| [05:33] | She really is. | 确实 | 
| [05:36] | Sorry, we don’t have any tables available. | 抱歉 没有空桌位了 | 
| [05:38] | The next available table is in about an hour. | 下个空桌位大概要等一个小时 | 
| [05:42] | Oh, no, we’re actually just gonna use the bathroom. | 不 其实我们只是想用下卫生间 | 
| [05:43] | The bathroom is for customers only. | 卫生间只供顾客使用 | 
| [05:45] | We’re customers. We just had brunch. | 我们就是顾客 刚吃了早午餐 | 
| [05:47] | So if you came here two months ago, | 如果你两个月前来过 | 
| [05:49] | that just makes you entitled to piss here whenever you’d like? | 难道就意味着你可以随时来这上厕所吗 | 
| [05:52] | The next table is available in an hour and 45 minutes. | 下个空桌位要等1小时45分钟 | 
| [05:55] | – You just said it was in an hour. – Caught you, pretty girl. | -你刚才说的是1个小时 -糗了吧 美女 | 
| [05:58] | And even if it wasn’t an hour, | 就算不是一个小时 | 
| [05:59] | we will never be patrons at this place ever again. | 我们也不会再来这吃了 | 
| [06:02] | Unless we’re planning a birthday, | 除非我们要庆祝生日 | 
| [06:03] | because the garden is perfect for large parties. | 因为这的公园很适合举办大型派对 | 
| [06:07] | – Yeah. – All right. | -是的 -好吧 | 
| [06:08] | Have a great day, Abbo. | 玩得开心哦 艾波 | 
| [06:19] | Perfect. | 完美 | 
| [06:36] | – Give it! – Take it easy. | -放开 -冷静点 | 
| [06:38] | Excuse me, where’s the bathroom? | 打扰下 请问卫生间在哪 | 
| [06:39] | We don’t have bathrooms. | 没有卫生间 | 
| [06:41] | We don’t even have dressing rooms. | 更衣室都没有 | 
| [06:42] | This is a pop-up, bitch! | 这是临时卖场 婊子 | 
| [06:44] | Oh, no! | 不要啊 | 
| [06:57] | Does this look artsy to you? | 这件你觉得有艺术家范儿吗 | 
| [06:59] | I have a girlfriend. | 我有女友了 | 
| [07:00] | Yeah, well, so do I. | 我也有 | 
| [07:02] | She’s right here, with the ugly hat on. | 就在那边 戴了顶很丑的帽子 | 
| [07:08] | Hey, do you love this hat? | 你喜欢这顶帽子吗 | 
| [07:10] | – Forget it, it’s gone. – Forget it. | -扔了吧 -扔了 | 
| [07:12] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [07:13] | Is this perfect for tonight or what? | 这件适合今晚的场合吗 | 
| [07:15] | Very much, yes. | 很适合 | 
| [07:18] | No doubt, though, by the quality | 毋庸置疑 从质量可以看出 | 
| [07:19] | some nine-year-old girl was forced to work, | 一个9岁女孩被强制工作 | 
| [07:22] | day-in and day-out, she’s breathing in the fumes, you know, | 不分日夜 呼吸着浓烟 | 
| [07:25] | her little fingers perfect for sewing, | 她的小手指特别适合缝纫 | 
| [07:26] | but also perfect for getting stuck in that sewing machine. | 不过同样特别适合被卡在缝纫机里 | 
| [07:29] | It’s 90% off. | 可是打一折啊 | 
| [07:30] | You know, if you don’t buy it, what was all of that for? | 如果你不买 那小女孩的辛苦不是白费了吗 | 
| [07:33] | – All right, cool. – Yeah. | -好吧 -是啊 | 
| [07:34] | Great. | 很好 | 
| [07:35] | Mine! | 这是我的 | 
| [07:36] | That’s my old shirt. | 这是我的旧T恤 | 
| [07:37] | Yeah, sure it is, bitch. | 鬼信啊 婊子 | 
| [07:40] | – What? – I don’t like the energy here. | -什么 -我不喜欢这里的能量 | 
| [07:42] | Jeez. | 天呐 | 
| [07:45] | Man, someone was just telling me about this crazy article. | 有人刚在跟我讲一篇很雷人的文章 | 
| [07:48] | – Yeah. – By someone, I mean the Internet. | -嗯 -“有人”指的是网络 | 
| [07:50] | Oh, my God. They forgot to take the security tag off. | 天啊 他们忘了取下防盗标签 | 
| [07:54] | Come on! | 不会吧 | 
| [07:56] | Fine, we have to go back, dude. | 我们只能回去一趟了 | 
| [07:58] | Why does this always happen to me? | 为什么我总碰上这种鸟事 | 
| [07:59] | It’s like… I don’t know. | 我搞不懂 | 
| [08:01] | My therapist doesn’t know either. | 我的心理医生也不知道 | 
| [08:09] | What the ? | 什么鬼 | 
| [08:11] | My therapist is gonna love this one. | 我的心理医生会喜欢这事的 | 
| [08:14] | Jeez. | 天呐 | 
| [08:16] | Oh, God, I gotta go so bad. | 天 我真的需要上厕所 | 
| [08:18] | – Yeah, me too. – You know what? I’m just gonna pee here. | -我也是 -我准备在这尿了 | 
| [08:20] | I can’t wait anymore. | 憋不住了 | 
| [08:31] | Hi. How you doing? | 你好 | 
| [08:33] | Squats… Um, unlock the hips. | 我在下蹲 放松臀部 | 
| [08:38] | – See that? – Yeah. | -看到没 -嗯 | 
| [08:40] | God, cops scare the shit out of me, and I’m white. | 条子总是吓到我 姐还是白人 | 
| [08:45] | Oh, it’s Lincoln. | 是林肯 | 
| [08:46] | You take it. I’m gonna go into the store | 你接吧 我进去看 | 
| [08:47] | and see if they can take this off. | 他们能不能取下这个 | 
| [08:48] | Cool. | 好 | 
| [08:49] | – Hey, bwa. – Hey, grah. | -喂 兄弟 -喂 姐妹 | 
| [08:51] | You coming? | 你来吗[你到高潮了吗] | 
| [08:52] | Not yet. | 还没 | 
| [08:52] | Say something filthy. | 说点污的 | 
| [08:54] | Ilana, did you forget my graduation is today? | 阿拉娜 你忘了我今天毕业吗 | 
| [08:58] | No. | 没 | 
| [08:59] | Na… We’re close, on our… very way. | 没 我们很近 马上就到了 | 
| [09:02] | – All right. – Cool, see you soon. Bye. | -好的 -待会儿见 拜 | 
| [09:06] | – Hey. – How’d it go? | -嘿 -怎么样 | 
| [09:07] | Yeah, uh, pretty good. | 很顺利 | 
| [09:09] | Also, they think I stole this, the cops are coming. | 他们以为我偷了这衣服 条子要来了 | 
| [09:11] | Alright, got it. | 懂了 | 
| [09:12] | – Okay. – All right. | -好了 -好的 | 
| [09:14] | And I am boarding. | 我要上车了 | 
| [09:16] | – Okay, and I am… – Wait, wait, wait. | -好 我要 -等下 等下 | 
| [09:18] | – Boarding. – Boarding. | -上车 -上车 | 
| [09:19] | – I’m aboard. – Aboard. | -已上车 -已上车 | 
| [09:21] | A few steps, a few steps, and then we start a pedal. | 先走几步 先走几步 然后开始骑 | 
| [09:24] | One second. Few steps, and then we start a’pedaling. | 等下 先走几步 然后开始骑 | 
| [09:28] | Dassit. | 好了 | 
| [09:32] | Oh, this is really nice. | 感觉真不错 | 
| [09:35] | Fuck you! | 去死吧 | 
| [09:41] | First, tape the back of the tag, | 首先 用胶布粘住标签后面 | 
| [09:43] | where the ink cartridge is located. | 墨盒所在的位置 | 
| [09:45] | You don’t want it exploding and ruining your new clothes. | 你不希望墨盒爆裂 毁了你的新衣服 | 
| [09:47] | Next, you’re gonna want a hacksaw. A hammer. A vice. | 接下来 你需要一把钢锯 一把锤子和一把台钳 | 
| [09:51] | Some heavy duty pliers. | 几把普通钳子 | 
| [09:52] | Well, I don’t have a vice. | 我没有台钳 | 
| [09:53] | I don’t have any of that stuff. | 这里说的我一样都没 | 
| [09:54] | Oh, he’s up. | 他上了 | 
| [09:56] | Yeah, Lincoln! | 林肯 | 
| [09:58] | Hey, Lincoln! | 嘿 林肯 | 
| [10:01] | – Looking good! – I’m about to do it! | -看着不错 -我要跳了 | 
| [10:03] | Circus, babe! | 马戏团 亲爱的 | 
| [10:05] | Just be careful, though! | 小心点 | 
| [10:24] | Yes! | 太棒了 | 
| [10:26] | Yes! | 太棒了 | 
| [10:29] | – Amazing. – You saw me? | -太棒了 -你们看到我了吗 | 
| [10:31] | – I was flying, you guys… Oh! – Oh, my God. That was awesome. | -我在飞翔 -天啊 刚才太精彩了 | 
| [10:35] | But, uh, why are you-you doing this? | 不过你为什么要做这个 | 
| [10:38] | I saw it on an episode of “Sex & the City.” | 我在《欲望都市》里看到的 | 
| [10:40] | Yes! | 我记得 | 
| [10:41] | The Miranda in me thought, I’m out of my comfort zone, | 我体内的米兰达觉得这不是我擅长的 | 
| [10:43] | but the Carrie in me couldn’t resist, so I did it. | 但是体内的凯瑞实在忍不住 所以我来了 | 
| [10:46] | You know what? I’m really a Miranda-Carrie, too, I think. | 知道吗 我也是米兰达-凯瑞二合一人格 | 
| [10:49] | Yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [10:50] | With, like, a little bit of Charlotte, | 再加上一点夏洛特 | 
| [10:51] | even though she really annoys me. | 虽然她挺烦人的 | 
| [10:53] | – Yeah, me too. – Who am I? | -我也是 -那我是谁 | 
| [10:55] | Honey, I have a cyst on my uterus | 亲爱的 我的子宫上有个囊肿 | 
| [10:58] | and I need to get fucked until it pops. | 我需要有人操我操到它破裂 | 
| [11:01] | Samantha Jones. | 萨曼莎·琼斯 | 
| [11:03] | Sometimes I’m happy about it | 有时我对此挺开心的 | 
| [11:03] | and then other times I’m like, it’s gross. | 而其他时候我又觉得 真恶心 | 
| [11:06] | Uh… what’s up with that chain? | 链条是怎么回事 | 
| [11:09] | I lost the key. | 钥匙丢了 | 
| [11:10] | Ilana! Phone, keys, wallet. P-K-W. | 阿拉娜 电话 钥匙 钱包 电钥钱 | 
| [11:14] | I know. I repeat it all the time. | 我知道 我一直有默念的 | 
| [11:16] | – I just dropped it in a sewer, okay? – A sewer. | -我掉在下水道里了 好吗 -下水道 | 
| [11:18] | You also look like a DMX video extra, I might add. | 你还像DMX[说唱歌手]音乐录影带里的临时演员 | 
| [11:23] | Thank you. | 谢了 | 
| [11:25] | Well, me and the other swingers… | 我和其他几个乱交者 | 
| [11:30] | – Get it? Swingers? – Yeah, we got it. | -懂吗 乱交者 -我们懂的 | 
| [11:31] | We have a dinner reservation at KOI, | 我们约在KOI吃饭 | 
| [11:34] | but I’ll totally bail | 不过如果你需要帮助 | 
| [11:36] | if you need some help with that goofy-ass chain. | 卸下链条的话 我完全可以不去 | 
| [11:39] | You know, as a woman, | 作为一个女人 | 
| [11:40] | I feel it’s important to cast this chain off myself. | 我觉得靠我自己卸下这根链条很重要 | 
| [11:44] | I respect your choices. | 我尊重你的选择 | 
| [11:48] | Yeah, Ma, I did it. It was great. | 是的 老妈 我做到了 很不错 | 
| [11:51] | Later, y’all. | 回见 | 
| [11:53] | I gotta pee so bad, dude. | 我真的得去尿了 姐们儿 | 
| [11:54] | Okay, me too. | 我也是 | 
| [11:56] | Got it? | 能走吗 | 
| [11:57] | Oh, my bladder is quivering. | 我的膀胱在振动 | 
| [12:03] | Do you know Steve Jobs stunk and cried all the time? | 你知道史蒂夫·乔布斯总是臭气熏天哭哭啼啼吗 | 
| [12:07] | I did not. | 不知道 | 
| [12:08] | Ilana, look! | 阿拉娜 看 | 
| [12:09] | Ugh, men working. | 有男人在工作 | 
| [12:11] | A woman-free zone. | 没有女人的区域 | 
| [12:13] | Just another sign, literally, of women’s oppression. | 又一个表明女人受压迫的标志 | 
| [12:16] | No, I’m talking about the port-a-potty. | 我是说流动厕所 | 
| [12:18] | Oh… smart. | 聪明 | 
| [12:20] | I’m gonna go first. | 我先去 | 
| [12:22] | I’ll go second. | 我在你后面 | 
| [12:37] | Damn, bitch. | 卧槽 真能尿啊 | 
| [12:40] | Pelvic floor strength, Gaga. | 盆底肌的力量 Gaga | 
| [12:43] | Bikinis, all of my bikinis. | 比基尼 我所有的比基尼 | 
| [12:45] | – Oh, no! – Boquenas, boquenas. | -不要啊 -Boquenas Boquenas | 
| [12:47] | – Oh, my God! – I don’t know what boquenas are. | -天啊 -我不知道什么是Boquenas | 
| [12:51] | Ilana! | 阿拉娜 | 
| [12:53] | Abbi! | 艾比 | 
| [12:53] | I am in the potty! | 我在厕所里 | 
| [12:57] | There’s someone in the potty! | 有人在厕所里面 | 
| [13:04] | This is how I die. | 我就是这么死的 | 
| [13:05] | This is it. | 绝对是的 | 
| [13:06] | It’s coming down! | 要下来了 | 
| [13:08] | It’s coming down! It’s coming down! | 要下来了 要下来了 | 
| [13:10] | Hey! It’s down, it’s down! | 下来了 下来了 | 
| [13:11] | You’re on the ground! | 你落地了 | 
| [13:14] | It’s down! It’s down, come on, come on! | 下来了 下来了 出来吧 出来 | 
| [13:17] | Hey, you’re down! You’re back! | 你落地了 回到地面了 | 
| [13:19] | – Get out! Oh . – Oh, my God. | -出来 -天啊 | 
| [13:21] | – Oh, Jesus. – Okay, okay. | -天啊 -好了 好了 | 
| [13:22] | – You got it. – Okay. | -你可以的 -好了 | 
| [13:23] | All right. Watch out. | 小心 | 
| [13:25] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [13:30] | You went up and over. | 你上去了又下来 | 
| [13:31] | That was insane. | 太可怕了 | 
| [13:32] | – Oh, my God. – Oh, my gosh. | -天呐 -天呐 | 
| [13:34] | – Oh, my God. What the ? – That was crazy. | -天呐 什么鬼 -太疯狂了 | 
| [13:38] | I… I don’t even… | 我都 | 
| [13:42] | Dude, I almost, like, just got taken, | 我差点就被 | 
| [13:45] | to, like, a factory | 带到一个 | 
| [13:47] | – for port-a-potties. – That was the scariest thing I’ve ever seen. | -流动厕所工厂了 -这是我见过的最恐怖的事 | 
| [13:48] | Oh, shoot, get off. | 晕 快下来 | 
| [13:50] | – My God, I can’t. – Ilana, wait, dude, get off. | -天啊 我下不去 -阿拉娜 等等 下来 | 
| [13:52] | – I… I’m stuck, dude! – Come on! | -我被卡住了 姐们 -快啊 | 
| [13:53] | – The chain is stuck! – Ilana! | -链条卡住了 -阿拉娜 | 
| [13:55] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 | 
| [13:58] | – Ilana! – Abbi! | -阿拉娜 -艾比 | 
| [13:59] | – I mean, Ilana! – Abbi! | -阿拉娜 -艾比 | 
| [14:08] | Abbi! | 艾比 | 
| [14:13] | Ilana! | 阿拉娜 | 
| [14:16] | Ilana, I got you! | 阿拉娜 别怕 | 
| [14:17] | I’m close! | 我要追上了 | 
| [14:18] | – I got it! – I’m gonna die! | -我马上就到 -我要死了 | 
| [14:20] | I’m fucking dead, dude! | 我真的死了 | 
| [14:21] | Hold on, just hold on! | 坚持住 坚持住 | 
| [14:22] | No, you gotta… Come on! | 你得 快点 | 
| [14:27] | What? | 什么事 | 
| [14:28] | My friend is stuck on the back of your truck. | 我朋友被卡在你卡车后面了 | 
| [14:32] | Also, what, are you watching porn while you drive? | 还有 你是边开车边看毛片吗 | 
| [14:34] | Oh, don’t judge me. | 你有什么资格批评我 | 
| [14:36] | You’re the one wearing the stolen shirt. | 你还穿着偷来的T恤呢 | 
| [14:38] | Okay, it’s not stolen. | 这不是偷来的 | 
| [14:39] | I’m letting her out. Why don’t you just finish? If you can. | 我去解救她 你赶快射了吧 如果你能的话 | 
| [14:44] | – Nice ass! – Yeah, I know! | -屁股不错 -姐知道 | 
| [14:48] | – Hey. Are you okay? – Oh, my God. | -你还好吗 -天啊 | 
| [14:50] | – Oh, my God… – Let me get you off of this. | -天啊 -让我来救下你 | 
| [14:53] | Okay, it’s okay, okay, okay, okay. | 没事了 没事了 | 
| [14:56] | – Oh, God. – Okay. | -天啊 -没事了 | 
| [14:57] | Up, up. All right, it’s okay. | 抬脚 抬脚 好了 没事了 | 
| [14:59] | Let’s get married. | 我们结婚吧 | 
| [15:00] | What was that? | 你说什么 | 
| [15:02] | – What? – What… You said something. | -什么 -你刚才说了什么 | 
| [15:04] | I didn’t hear what you said. | 我没听到你说什么 | 
| [15:05] | – No, you said… You said something. – No. | -你 你说了点什么 -没 | 
| [15:08] | – Okay. – Thank you for… | -好吧 -谢谢你 | 
| [15:09] | Oh, my God, you saved me. | 天啊 你救了我 | 
| [15:10] | Okay, we need to get this off. This is insanity. | 我们需要把链条取下 这太疯狂了 | 
| [15:13] | You just got stuck to the back of a truck. | 你刚被一辆卡车给卡住 | 
| [15:14] | All right, well, why don’t you… Do you want to pee first? | 那个 你想去尿吗 | 
| [15:16] | And we’ll find a… | 我们去找个 | 
| [15:18] | I did. | 我已经尿了 | 
| [15:21] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [15:22] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [15:23] | It’ll dry. It’ll dry. | 会干的 会干的 | 
| [15:26] | It’s sterile. | 很酷 | 
| [15:29] | Oh, Bike-el Jackson. | 迈克车·杰克逊 | 
| [15:32] | No one took you. | 没人偷走你 | 
| [15:34] | Ilana, it’s getting really late. | 阿拉娜 已经很晚了 | 
| [15:37] | I mean, maybe we can go to Duane Reade and get me, | 也许我们可以去Duane Reade | 
| [15:38] | like, an undershirt or something? | 买件汗衫之类的 | 
| [15:40] | – Undershirt? – I don’t know if we should even go. | -汗衫 -我已经不知道我们该不该去了 | 
| [15:42] | Dude… | 姐们儿 | 
| [15:43] | Who cares about a stupid little tag? | 谁在乎一个傻逼标签啊 | 
| [15:45] | Artists aren’t judged by what they wear. | 评判一个艺术家不是看他们的穿着的 | 
| [15:47] | Look at Joss Stone. | 看看乔丝·史东 | 
| [15:49] | She’s a genius and she’s never even worn shoes. | 她是个天才 但她从不穿鞋 | 
| [16:00] | – All right, I’m back in. – I knew it. | -好吧 我决定去了 -我就知道 | 
| [16:02] | – Yeah. – You rule. | -没错 -你太棒了 | 
| [16:11] | – This is nuts. – Yeah, this is legit. | -这太棒了吧 -这是真的 | 
| [16:14] | She did it, she did it. | 她成功了 她成功了 | 
| [16:20] | Damn. I could have done that. | 我靠 这个我也能制作 | 
| [16:23] | Chain belt. | 链条皮带 | 
| [16:24] | V. Bold. | 很大胆 | 
| [16:27] | Enchanté. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [16:31] | Abbi! | 艾比 | 
| [16:33] | That’s Max. | 那就是玛科思 | 
| [16:37] | Oh, my God! I’m so glad you’re here. | 天啊 真高兴你来了 | 
| [16:40] | How are you? You look so cool. | 好吗 好酷的装扮 | 
| [16:42] | – Oh, stop. I look ridiculous. – Yeah, man. | -少来 我明明很滑稽 -是的 | 
| [16:44] | But you know, it’s good to have a look around here. | 不过 在这逛逛挺好的 | 
| [16:46] | Boy, do I know it. | 我知道 | 
| [16:47] | This is Ilana. | 这是阿拉娜 | 
| [16:48] | – Hi. Nice to meet you. – I recognize you from Abbi’s Instagram. | -很高兴认识你 -我在艾比的Instagram见过你 | 
| [16:51] | – That means so much to me, thank you. – Thank you. | -我倍感荣幸 谢谢 -也谢谢你 | 
| [16:54] | It means so much to me that you guys are here. | 你们能来对我意义重大 | 
| [16:56] | Dude, so? | 姐们儿 所以 | 
| [16:58] | Is this it? | 这个就是吗 | 
| [16:58] | This is it. | 是的 | 
| [17:01] | – It’s… – Be honest, what do you think? | -这 -老实说 你觉得怎样 | 
| [17:03] | It’s… I mean, it’s… I get it. | 这 我是说 这 我能看懂 | 
| [17:05] | – Like, I understand it, completely. – Me too. | -完全能理解 -我也是 | 
| [17:06] | – I get it, too… – You get it? | -我也看得懂 -是吗 | 
| [17:07] | – Yes. – I painted it with the end of a feather. | -是啊 -我用羽毛笔末端画的 | 
| [17:10] | Not the end that you write with, with the soft end of a feather, | 不是你写字的那端 是软的那端 | 
| [17:13] | so it actually took me two-and-a-half years. | 用了我两年半时间 | 
| [17:17] | This is, like, a real gallery, dude. | 这是真正的画展 | 
| [17:19] | – They don’t even serve food. – It’s so crazy. But you know what? | -都不提供食物 -很不可思议 不过你知道吗 | 
| [17:21] | Honestly, Abbi, you could so easily be here, too. | 老实说 艾比 你也能很轻松做到 | 
| [17:24] | Seriously. | 真的 | 
| [17:25] | Has Abbi ever told you about her line landscapes? | 艾比有跟你说过她的风景素描吗 | 
| [17:28] | – She doesn’t tell me much. – Oh, my God, she’s so humble. | -没怎么说过 -天啊 她太谦虚了 | 
| [17:30] | They’re so surreal, | 看着超不真实 | 
| [17:33] | but at the same time, they were so real. | 但同时 又很真实 | 
| [17:38] | You think so? | 你这么觉得吗 | 
| [17:39] | And at the same time, they were so surreal. | 同时 又很不真实 | 
| [17:43] | But at the same time, they were… | 但同时 又很 | 
| [17:46] | They were just so real. | 总之特别真实 | 
| [17:48] | Stop it. | 别说了 | 
| [17:49] | – It’s true. – Um… so is Donna here? | -是真的 -多娜在这吗 | 
| [17:52] | Oh, my God. | 天 | 
| [17:54] | I didn’t tell you? | 我没跟你说吗 | 
| [17:56] | – What? – Okay, so… | -什么 -那个 | 
| [17:58] | you know how after senior year, | 你知道在毕业后 | 
| [18:01] | all of my clothes were missing? All of my clothes. | 我所有衣服都不见了吗 所有的 | 
| [18:03] | – That is so sad. – Uh, yeah. | -真令人伤心 -当然 | 
| [18:04] | How could I forget. It was nuts. | 我怎么会忘 太见鬼了 | 
| [18:06] | So last year, I see Donna walking down the street, | 去年 我看到多娜在街上走 | 
| [18:10] | wearing the sweater that my grandmother made me. | 穿着我奶奶给我织的毛衣 | 
| [18:13] | Shut up. | 不会吧 | 
| [18:15] | So I confronted her on it | 所以我上前质问她 | 
| [18:16] | and we had this huge fight and now we don’t speak. | 大吵了一架 现在我们不来往了 | 
| [18:19] | I mean, who steals clothes? | 谁会偷衣服啊 | 
| [18:23] | Honestly? | 讲真 | 
| [18:25] | Trashy. | 垃圾 | 
| [18:26] | Trashy… Person. | 垃圾人渣 | 
| [18:28] | Yeah. | 是的 | 
| [18:29] | Oh, Abbi, that’s the curator. She would love your stuff. | 艾比 这是馆长 她会喜欢你的东西的 | 
| [18:32] | I’m gonna go run over and grab her, | 我过去找她 | 
| [18:33] | I’m gonna bring her back here and introduce you two. | 然后把她带过来 介绍给你们 | 
| [18:35] | – That would be amazing. – Oh, this is perfect. | -那太好了 -完美计划 | 
| [18:36] | I love you, dude. | 我爱你 姐们儿 | 
| [18:38] | You’re so talented, and you’re the best. | 你太有才了 你是最棒的 | 
| [18:40] | You look so hot. | 你看着真性感 | 
| [18:42] | Fuck! We gotta get this thing off me. | 靠 一定得把这个取下 | 
| [18:43] | She’s gonna think I stole all her clothes. | 不然她会以为是我偷了她所有衣服 | 
| [18:45] | My therapist is gonna have a field day. | 我的心理医生会高兴惨的 | 
| [18:47] | Maybe if I just, like, pull the fabric? | 要不我直接把布扯了 | 
| [18:49] | Like, we gotta get this off. | 我们得把这取下 | 
| [18:51] | You know what… My teeth. My teeth are huge, come on. | 我的牙齿 我的牙齿很大 | 
| [18:53] | Huge and sharp. | 大而锋利 | 
| [18:59] | No! | 不要啊 | 
| [19:05] | Sh… She didn’t steal it. | 她没有偷衣服 | 
| [19:07] | Get out! | 滚出去 | 
| [19:08] | No, Max Anne, no. Come on. Come on. | 不 玛科思·安妮 拜托 拜托 | 
| [19:11] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 | 
| [19:13] | No, Max Anne… | 不 玛科思·安妮 | 
| [19:14] | – Get out! – No! | -滚 -不 | 
| [19:16] | Stop touching it and go! | 不要再碰了 快滚 | 
| [19:18] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [19:19] | I… | 我 | 
| [19:21] | Go! | 滚 | 
| [19:23] | Go faster! | 滚快点 | 
| [19:28] | So sorry. | 真的很抱歉 | 
| [19:32] | – Of course. – Ilana… Get off the balls. | -当然了 -阿拉娜 快下来 | 
| [19:34] | It is a magnet. | 这是磁铁 | 
| [19:36] | Help me now. | 帮帮我 | 
| [19:37] | Get off of it. | 快下来 | 
| [19:39] | Use your upper body strength. | 用你的上肢力量 | 
| [19:40] | Help her get off of it and go! | 帮她下来然后滚 | 
| [19:49] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [19:51] | Okay. | 好 | 
| [19:53] | You don’t need to steady it, just go. | 不需要你稳住它 只管滚出就行 | 
| [19:56] | Go! | 快 | 
| [19:58] | You’re a bitch! | 你真是个婊子 | 
| [19:59] | Congrats. | 恭喜 | 
| [20:13] | Let’s do this. | 开工吧 | 
| [20:16] | It’s hard for me not to feel sexual at all. | 让我不欲火中烧真的好难 | 
| [20:21] | Ilana, can you just, like, suck your titties in a little bit? | 阿拉娜 你能把你的奶子吸进去一点吗 | 
| [20:23] | If I had control over my titties like that, | 如果我能这样控制我的奶子 | 
| [20:25] | I’d make them the same size. | 我会把它们变得一样大 | 
| [20:28] | Come on, gravity, you bitch! | 求给力 重力 你个臭婊子 | 
| [20:31] | Come on! | 用力 | 
| [20:32] | Oh, come on! | 用力 | 
| [20:33] | – We are so close. – God! | -就快成功了 -天 | 
| [20:34] | – Jesus, Ab! – I’m trying, I mean… | -天啊 小艾 -我在尽力 | 
| [20:37] | I mean, my hand’s in. | 我的手进去了 | 
| [20:40] | – Okay. I got it, Yes!’s coming. – Oh, it’s happening. | -好了 要出来了 -终于 | 
| [20:42] | – Oh, my God! – Yes! | -天啊 -太棒了 | 
| [20:46] | – God! – Jesus! | -天啊 -上帝啊 | 
| [20:49] | Tell me that isn’t sexual. | 告诉我这不激起性欲 | 
| [20:52] | You’re bleeding, dude. | 你在流血 姐们儿 |