| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:12] | It’s the little American. | 美国公民了 | 
| [00:14] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 不好意思 | 
| [00:15] | Jaime, what’s wrong? | 海眉 怎么了 | 
| [00:17] | Well, I, um, I failed the test. | 我没通过测试 | 
| [00:20] | And I’m getting deported. | 我要被驱逐出境了 | 
| [00:22] | Jaime, those old white dudes are impossible to tell apart. | 海眉 这些白人老头根本区别不了你们 | 
| [00:25] | I know, babe, I know. | 我知道 我知道 | 
| [00:29] | Just kidding! | 逗你们的 | 
| [00:31] | I passed the test! | 我通过了测试 | 
| [00:32] | Ah… Oh, man! | 天啊 | 
| [00:34] | Tomorrow I become a true American. | 明天我就正式成美国人了 | 
| [00:37] | I got you, I got you, I got you! | 骗到你了 骗到你了 骗到你了 | 
| [00:38] | Yeah, Jaime! I believed you… | 海眉 我信了你 | 
| [00:40] | It was scary. | 吓死我了 | 
| [00:41] | My heart, it was exploding. | 我的心脏都快爆裂了 | 
| [00:43] | I’m so sorry. It’s so good, though. | 很抱歉 不过很逼真吧 | 
| [00:45] | Hemos, tonight is going to be a night | 小海 今晚 | 
| [00:48] | that you are never, ever gonna forget. | 你将永生难忘 | 
| [00:51] | We are going to sail right past the statue of liberty, | 我们要乘船经过自由女神像 | 
| [00:53] | Like the true american immigrants did. | 就像真正的美国移民那样 | 
| [00:55] | It’s unbelievable that we live in a city | 不敢相信我们生活在一个 | 
| [00:57] | where our ancestors passed through ellis island. | 祖先需要越过埃利斯岛的城市 | 
| [01:01] | Yeah… Mine didn’t. | 我的祖先没有 | 
| [01:06] | Right. Right, right, right. | 对 对对对 | 
| [01:15] | So, Melody can only put my name on the list | 梅洛迪只能在名单上写我的名字 | 
| [01:17] | because her law firm’s like, really strict and rich, | 因为她的律所很严格有钱 | 
| [01:19] | or whatever, but it should be fine. | 不过应该没事 | 
| [01:21] | Dude, Melody owes you. | 梅洛迪欠你 | 
| [01:22] | Her boyfriend lives in your apartment… | 她男友住在你公寓里 | 
| [01:25] | Like, completely free. | 完全免费住 | 
| [01:26] | I wonder if that aryan ghost will even appear tonight. | 不知道那个雅利安幽灵今晚会不会来 | 
| [01:29] | No, Melody’s gonna be here. | 梅洛迪会来的 | 
| [01:30] | She e-mailed me to tell me there’s gonna be like, | 她给我发了邮件 说到时会有 | 
| [01:32] | all this free booze and all this free food. | 免费的酒水和食物 | 
| [01:35] | I brought ziplocs, pass it down. | 我带了保鲜袋 传过去 | 
| [01:39] | Okay, have fun. | 好了 玩得开心 | 
| [01:42] | Name. | 名字 | 
| [01:43] | Hello, I am Abbi Abrams, thank you. | 你好 我是艾比·艾布拉姆斯 谢谢 | 
| [01:47] | A… | 艾 | 
| [01:48] | No, no, no, no, I don’t see it. | 没有 我没看到 | 
| [01:50] | It’s Abbi with an “I”. | 是艾比不是艾彼 | 
| [01:52] | Uh, nope. | 没有 | 
| [01:53] | How are you possibly reading all the names? | 你怎么能看完所有这些名字 | 
| [01:54] | You’re going so fast. | 你看得这么快 | 
| [01:55] | – I– this is my space, so just, please. – Okay. | -这是我的空间 所以拜托 -好的 | 
| [01:58] | – Oh, there it is, okay. – Yes. | -看到了 -真好 | 
| [02:00] | – Thank you. – Thank you so much. | -谢谢 -非常感谢 | 
| [02:02] | But it’s not plus three, so… | 但你不能带三个人 所以 | 
| [02:04] | Okay, um, I have an assistant, and they called. | 我有个助理 他们打了电话 | 
| [02:08] | Chrissy, did you not call… | 克里希 你没打电话吗 | 
| [02:10] | To change the confirmation like I asked you to? | 我不是让你通知他们更改确认信息的吗 | 
| [02:14] | Did you mess up my plans once again and not call to change? | 你是又破坏了我的计划 没通知他们更改吗 | 
| [02:22] | I’m so sorry, I forgot. | 抱歉 我忘了 | 
| [02:24] | We’re trying to get on the boat. | 我们得上船 | 
| [02:25] | This is an important business boat meeting. | 这是一次重要的游轮商业会议 | 
| [02:27] | Just please don’t hit me in front of everybody. | 请别在大家面前打我 | 
| [02:29] | You know what, your mom died two weeks ago, Chrissy! | 你妈两周前才去世 克里希 | 
| [02:32] | Get your together! I’m so sorry. | 工作认真点好吗 抱歉 | 
| [02:34] | No, it’s fine. | 没事 | 
| [02:35] | Just get on the boat, just get on the boat. | 你们上船去吧 上去吧 | 
| [02:37] | – I don’t care. – All right, we’ll deal with this later. | -我不管了 -好的 我们等会儿再来解决 | 
| [02:38] | – I don’t care. – Okay, thank you. | -我不管 -好 谢谢 | 
| [02:41] | I want to give this to you. | 我想把这个送你 | 
| [02:43] | Bye-bye, balloons. Wait up. | 拜拜 气球 等等我 | 
| [03:10] | It’s fantastic. | 特别好 | 
| [03:11] | You have like, a full-blown family. | 你有一个成熟的家庭 | 
| [03:13] | Well… How old is your daughter? | 你女儿多大 | 
| [03:17] | So she’s 11-quarters old. | 所以她现在11季度大 | 
| [03:21] | Maybe I should start wearing belts with seafood on ’em. | 或许我该开始穿带有海鲜图案的皮带了 | 
| [03:23] | I bet every guy on this boat is into Annas with bananas. | 这船上的所有男人肯定都喜欢有香蕉的安娜 | 
| [03:29] | Denises with penises. | 带鸡鸡的德妮思 | 
| [03:33] | Gals with dongs, bro. | 带把的女人 哥们 | 
| [03:35] | Lawyers love ’em, so hot. | 律师都很喜欢 特性感 | 
| [03:37] | You say that about every single white-collar professional. | 你眼中每个白领职业都这样 | 
| [03:44] | So, where do you guys live? | 你们住哪 | 
| [03:45] | Murray hill. | 默里山 | 
| [03:47] | But I’m moving to Williamsburg! | 但我要搬去威廉斯堡了 | 
| [03:54] | This is gonna take forever. | 要排到何年何月啊 | 
| [03:56] | You know what, Jaime, this is your night. | 海眉 今晚你是主角 | 
| [03:57] | You’re not waiting in line like some bridge and tunnel club meet. | 你不能像土包一样排队 | 
| [04:00] | It’s okay. | 没事的 | 
| [04:01] | Yeah, you know what, why don’t you guys go check out the view? | 你们去看风景 | 
| [04:03] | We’ll wait it out. What do you want? | 我们排就好 你想要什么 | 
| [04:04] | Really? | 真的吗 | 
| [04:05] | Yeah. | 真的 | 
| [04:07] | Okay, I want a gin and vodka maraschino sizzle, | 好 我要金酒和伏特加樱桃力娇 | 
| [04:09] | Okay, with curacao, and a… | 柑桂酒以及 | 
| [04:11] | And a little splash of creme de menthe. | 再加一点薄荷甜酒 | 
| [04:13] | That sounds good. I’ll have one, too. | 听上去不错 我也要一杯 | 
| [04:15] | – Okay. – Two, coming up. | -好的 -两杯随后就到 | 
| [04:16] | Okay, bye. | 好 拜拜 | 
| [04:18] | They are totally getting beer. | 他们只有喝啤酒了 | 
| [04:19] | Hey, Abi-dab! | 艾比宝宝 | 
| [04:21] | Oh, Bevers. | 贝弗斯 | 
| [04:23] | Melody and I have been looking for you guys everywhere. | 我和梅洛迪到处找你们 | 
| [04:26] | She just went to the can, she had to take a doody. | 她去厕所大便了 憋不住 | 
| [04:28] | I’m sure she’ll be so happy you told us. | 她肯定会很高兴你跟我们说了 | 
| [04:30] | You guys aren’t waiting in line for the bar, are you? | 你们不是在排队买酒吧 | 
| [04:32] | You don’t have to do that. | 完全没必要 | 
| [04:34] | I know where they keep the liquor. | 我知道他们把酒放在哪 | 
| [04:36] | Um, we’re fine, waiting. | 我们没事 我们可以等 | 
| [04:37] | What? No. Trust me, I’ve sailed on this boat | 什么 不 相信我 我和梅洛迪在这艘船上 | 
| [04:40] | with Melody for 12 quarters now. | 已经待了12个季度了 | 
| [04:42] | I know all its secrets. | 我了解它所有的秘密 | 
| [04:43] | The captain is a murderer. | 船长是个杀手 | 
| [04:46] | – What? – Really? | -什么 -真的吗 | 
| [04:47] | Yeah, really. | 是啊 真的 | 
| [04:51] | They don’t let murderers be captains. | 他们才不会让杀手当船长呢 | 
| [04:54] | Come on, let’s go. | 走吧 | 
| [04:55] | Come on, let’s get some stuff. | 来吧 我们去喝酒 | 
| [04:57] | Come on, come on. | 来嘛 来嘛 | 
| [05:20] | All right. | 好了 | 
| [05:30] | Bevers. | 贝弗斯 | 
| [05:31] | You actually pulled through. | 你真的做到了 | 
| [05:33] | Abbi, you never give me enough credit. | 艾比 你总是对我没信心 | 
| [05:36] | I got moves you never seen. | 我有你从没见过的招式 | 
| [05:39] | Okay, let’s just get the drinks and go, all right? | 够了 我们赶紧拿酒走人 好吗 | 
| [05:41] | Yeah… Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好的 | 
| [05:45] | This is good. Okay. This is good. | 这个不错 好的 这个不错 | 
| [05:53] | It’s locked? | 锁上了 | 
| [05:56] | It’s not my fault. | 不是我的错 | 
| [05:58] | Help, somebody! | 救命 来人啊 | 
| [06:00] | Rape! Rape! | 强奸啦 强奸啦 | 
| [06:01] | Dude! | 姐们 | 
| [06:03] | You’re supposed to yell “rape” in emergencies. | 紧急情况时你要喊强奸啦 | 
| [06:04] | No, it’s “fire,” you yell “fire.” | 不是 该喊着火啦 着火啦 | 
| [06:06] | Oh, fine. Fire! | 好吧 着火啦 | 
| [06:09] | – Fire! – Hello! | -着火啦 -有人吗 | 
| [06:10] | Wait, wait, move out of the way. I’m gonna ram the door. | 等等 让开 我来把门撞开 | 
| [06:13] | The man is gonna ram the door. | 哥要撞门了 | 
| [06:16] | Wanna see me ram it? | 想看我撞吗 | 
| [06:23] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 | 
| [06:24] | Well, yeah. | 嗯 | 
| [06:26] | Fire! | 着火啦 | 
| [06:27] | Fire and rape! | 着火强奸啦 | 
| [06:29] | Rape and fire! | 强奸着火啦 | 
| [06:32] | Fire rape! | 着火强奸 | 
| [06:34] | Still no service. | 还是没信号 | 
| [06:37] | I honestly have always thought | 我真的一直觉得 | 
| [06:38] | that we’d die in each other’s arms at sea. | 我们会互相搂着死在海边 | 
| [06:41] | Balls. | 糟糕 | 
| [06:42] | Sorry, Abbi, I broke your Starbucks gift card. | 抱歉 艾比 我把你星巴克的礼品卡弄坏了 | 
| [06:46] | Bevers, I still had $17 on that. | 贝弗斯 我上面还有17块钱呢 | 
| [06:48] | Well, maybe now you can start supporting local businesses. | 或许你现在可以开始支持本土企业了 | 
| [06:50] | Listen, there are 250 lawyers on this boat. | 听着 这船上有250个律师 | 
| [06:53] | These guys drink a lot. | 他们酒量很大 | 
| [06:55] | So, if each one of them has at least three drinks per hour, | 如果每个人每小时至少喝三杯酒 | 
| [06:58] | that’s 750 drinks every hour. | 那一小时就会喝750杯 | 
| [07:00] | What is this, the 2400 point SAT? | 什么鬼 高考满分吗 | 
| [07:03] | No, silly. It’s simple math. | 不 笨蛋 初级数学而已 | 
| [07:05] | They’re gonna have to restock the bar in 20 to 25 minutes. | 再过20到25分钟他们就得给酒吧添酒 | 
| [07:08] | We only wanna hang out with each other anyway, right? | 反正我们也只想和自己人玩 对吗 | 
| [07:13] | So, what’s the vibe gonna be like at the naturalization ceremony? | 入籍仪式上气氛会是什么样的 | 
| [07:17] | Can I wear my American flag tie, or would that be too gauche? | 我能打我的美国国旗领带吗 还是说那样会显得粗鲁 | 
| [07:20] | Hold on, I’m gonna be wearing my American flag contact lenses. | 等等 我要戴我的美国国旗隐形眼镜 | 
| [07:23] | Yeah, they burn me very badly. I should stop. | 它们让我眼睛很难受 我不该继续戴了 | 
| [07:26] | Hey, cheers to you, dude, for becoming a citizen, | 恭喜你成为公民 | 
| [07:29] | and also to me– this is my first time ever on a boat. | 也恭喜我 第一次坐船 | 
| [07:32] | No, really? | 不会吧 真的吗 | 
| [07:34] | No, prank, man. | 不是 逗你的 | 
| [07:35] | I’m a well-to-do dentist, of course I’ve been on a boat before. | 我是个有钱的牙医 我当然坐过船 | 
| [07:38] | – Ah, you got me. – Cheers. | -你骗到我了 -干杯 | 
| [07:42] | That is how we cheers in latin America. | 在拉美 我们就是这样干杯的 | 
| [07:44] | – Really? – No, man, prank, bitch. | -真的吗 -不是 逗你的 贱人 | 
| [07:48] | I’m stealin’ that one. | 我要盗走这个 | 
| [07:53] | Okay, I got one. | 我想到一个 | 
| [07:55] | Captain Morgan… | 摩根船长朗姆酒 | 
| [07:57] | Jack Daniels, svedka vodka, robot… | 杰克·丹尼威士忌 诗凡卡伏特加 机器人 | 
| [08:02] | – Easy– – kill the dudes, | -简单 -干掉那些人 | 
| [08:04] | fuck and marry that robot. | 然后先上后嫁那个机器人 | 
| [08:07] | You guys know that human-robot marriage | 你们知道人类和机器人的婚姻 | 
| [08:08] | is gonna be the civil rights issue of our lifetime? | 会成为我们这一代的民权问题吧 | 
| [08:12] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 | 
| [08:13] | I got one. | 我想到一个 | 
| [08:14] | Would you rather drink a cup of mayonnaise, | 你是愿意喝一杯蛋黄酱 | 
| [08:19] | or a cup of jazz? | 还是一杯精汁 | 
| [08:22] | What the is jazz? | 精汁是什么 | 
| [08:24] | You know, you jerk off and jazz shoots out. | 就是打飞机然后会射出精汁 | 
| [08:27] | I knew that that was gonna be something awful. | 我就知道会很恶心 | 
| [08:29] | Why did we ask? | 我们干嘛要问 | 
| [08:30] | I like to call it jazz | 我喜欢称其为精汁 | 
| [08:32] | because it comes out of my horn | 是因为它从我丁丁里喷出来 | 
| [08:34] | and you never know where it’s gonna go. | 你永远不知道它会射向哪儿 | 
| [08:36] | That is so gross. | 好恶心 | 
| [08:39] | Me hearing a lot of chitchat. | 俺听到很多闲谈 | 
| [08:41] | Me don’t hear you answering that question, why? | 俺没听到你的回答 为什么 | 
| [08:44] | And you never will. | 你永远听不到 | 
| [08:46] | I would chug the jazz. | 我会愿意喝精汁 | 
| [08:49] | Lincoln, can I tell you a secret? | 林肯 我能跟你说个秘密吗 | 
| [08:51] | I want to practice talking in an American accent, | 我想练习美国口音 | 
| [08:54] | but I’m very scared. | 但我很害怕 | 
| [08:55] | You’re in international waters, man, spread your wings. | 你现在在公海 尽情放飞自我 | 
| [08:57] | Okay, I do this for you. | 好 为了你我示范下 | 
| [09:02] | I love hamburgers… | 我爱汉堡 | 
| [09:05] | And I love dui’s. | 我爱酒架 | 
| [09:08] | Hey, bro, do I know you from Michigan state? | 哥们 你是不是密歇根州立大学的 | 
| [09:10] | Were you delta sig? | 你是ΔΣΦ兄弟会的吗 | 
| [09:14] | That’s correct, bro-sef. | 没错 哥们 | 
| [09:16] | I was a frat bro upon the campus. | 我在大学期间加入过兄弟会 | 
| [09:19] | I knew it. | 我就知道 | 
| [09:28] | Uh, Abbi, I don’t think anybody washed those. | 艾比 那些应该没人洗过 | 
| [09:31] | I don’t even care, I am so hungry right now. | 我不管 我饿死了 | 
| [09:35] | You’re in luck, you can eat some of my shrimp. | 你走运了 你可以吃我的虾 | 
| [09:39] | Bevers, why do you have shrimp in your pocket? | 贝弗斯 你口袋里怎么有虾 | 
| [09:42] | Because the shrimp is always the first thing | 因为在这些船上 | 
| [09:44] | to get eaten on these boats. | 最先被吃的总是虾 | 
| [09:46] | I gave you a ziploc this morning, did I not? | 我今早给了你个保鲜袋 对吗 | 
| [09:48] | And she is occupato. | 已经用了 | 
| [09:52] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢 | 
| [09:54] | Dude, check this out. | 看看 | 
| [09:56] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [09:58] | Whoopsie. | 糟糕 | 
| [10:00] | It was supposed to be a surprise. | 本来是想作为惊喜的 | 
| [10:01] | I’m gonna propose to Melody tonight. | 我打算今晚向梅洛迪求婚 | 
| [10:11] | I really haven’t thought about it, | 我没想过这个 | 
| [10:12] | but I’d be posh spice. | 但我会是高贵辣妹[辣妹组合] | 
| [10:15] | Oh, you’re so posh spice. | 你超像高贵辣妹 | 
| [10:16] | I wish there could’ve been like, a latina one | 我希望能有一个叫做 | 
| [10:18] | called “The spicy spice,” | 辛辣辣妹的拉丁妹子 | 
| [10:19] | But this is just a fantasy of mine. | 不过这只是我的一个幻想 | 
| [10:20] | Open your eyes, man. | 你睁大眼睛好好看看 | 
| [10:23] | Shakira is spicy spice. | 夏奇拉就是辛辣辣妹 | 
| [10:26] | Oh… My god. | 天啊 | 
| [10:29] | You’re a genius. | 你太有才了 | 
| [10:30] | Wait, this is insane. | 等等 这太疯狂了 | 
| [10:31] | I mean, have you even talked to Melody about this? | 你有跟梅洛迪说过吗 | 
| [10:33] | No, but we’ve been dating for like, 12 quarters. | 没 但我们交往了有12个季度了 | 
| [10:37] | I mean, three years. | 三年 | 
| [10:40] | It just feels like it’s time. | 感觉是时候了 | 
| [10:41] | Besides, we already live together. | 再说我们已经住在一起了 | 
| [10:42] | No, you do not live together. | 没有 你们没住在一起 | 
| [10:45] | You have your own apartment. Jesus! | 你有你自己的公寓 老天 | 
| [10:50] | Does this mean that you’d be moving out? | 这是不是代表你要搬出去 | 
| [10:53] | I’ve been dreading this conversation, | 我一直在担心这个对话 | 
| [10:54] | but, yeah, I know, I feel sad about it, too. | 不过是的 我知道 我也很难过 | 
| [10:59] | I actually wanted to ask you, though, | 我其实想问你 | 
| [11:00] | if you would be my best man. | 你能不能做我的伴郎 | 
| [11:03] | Bevers, you have four brothers. | 贝弗斯 你有四个兄弟 | 
| [11:05] | But, I feel like you’re the one who really, really gets me. | 但我觉得只有你真的懂我 | 
| [11:09] | When we get out of here, | 我们出去后 | 
| [11:10] | I’m gonna pop the big “Q” in front of everybody. | 我要当着大家的面求婚 | 
| [11:13] | I already worked it all out with the dj. | 我已经和DJ说好了 | 
| [11:15] | I’m such a showboat. | 我真是个戏精 | 
| [11:17] | This is rude, I’m sorry, but bride marriage | 这有点无礼 抱歉 但是婚姻 | 
| [11:19] | keeps women treated like property. | 让女人被当做财产对待 | 
| [11:21] | I thought all women wanted to get married. | 我以为所有女人都想结婚 | 
| [11:23] | – Wake up, Bevers. – Yeah, one day. | -醒醒吧 贝弗斯 -是啊 总有一天 | 
| [11:26] | No offense, but women don’t hit their sexual peak | 无意冒犯 女人要在快40岁时 | 
| [11:28] | until their extremely late 30’s. | 从性爱中获得的快感才会达到顶点 | 
| [11:32] | I just feel like you guys are young to be lockin’ it down. | 你们还这么年轻 不该被困在婚姻里 | 
| [11:36] | Government-mandated monogamy is for old people, | 政府规定的一夫一妻制是面向老年人的 | 
| [11:38] | like facebook invites or network tv. | 就跟Facebook邀请或者公共台电视一样 | 
| [11:41] | Or it’s not, Ilana. | 也或者不是 阿拉娜 | 
| [11:43] | Bevers, you love this woman. | 贝弗斯 你爱这个女人 | 
| [11:46] | She is your lock and key. | 她是你的锁和钥匙 | 
| [11:49] | Marry her, start a new life together, | 娶了她 共同开启新生活 | 
| [11:51] | get a new apartment. | 找个新公寓 | 
| [11:53] | Go for it, man. | 去吧 | 
| [11:55] | I’m the king of America! | 我是美国之王 | 
| [11:59] | All right, switch, now I get to be Rose. | 好了 换位 我要当罗丝 | 
| [12:01] | Okay, okay. | 好的 | 
| [12:02] | I’m confused. | 我凌乱了 | 
| [12:03] | You and Lincoln seem like a pretty serious couple. | 你和林肯似乎交往得很火热啊 | 
| [12:06] | We’re sex friends– | 我们是炮友 | 
| [12:07] | Although we haven’t had sex in like, four days. | 尽管我们已经四天没有性生活了 | 
| [12:12] | You know, today I was actually with him all day, | 今天我其实一直和他在一起 | 
| [12:15] | but I didn’t see his dick once. | 但还一次都没见过他丁丁 | 
| [12:17] | Melody and I haven’t had sex in weeks, on purpose, though. | 梅洛迪和我已经几周没做过了 不过是故意的 | 
| [12:20] | It’s called “Edging.” | 这叫做”边缘控制” | 
| [12:21] | Edging? | 边缘控制 | 
| [12:22] | It’s like when you get yourself super aroused, | 就是当你快要高潮的时候 | 
| [12:25] | but you don’t blow your orgasm, you never blow your orgasm. | 憋住不射 一直不射 | 
| [12:28] | You know how whales have that blow hole? | 你知道鲸鱼的那个呼吸孔吧 | 
| [12:30] | Yeah, o-okay. | 好了 | 
| [12:31] | Ab, do you think Lincoln and I are like a “Couple”? | 小艾 你觉得我和林肯是一对吗 | 
| [12:35] | I don’t know, I mean, you’ve been spending | 不知道 你最近 | 
| [12:36] | a lot more time with him lately, right? | 经常和他在一起 对吗 | 
| [12:38] | And if you’re not having sex, | 要是你们不做爱的话 | 
| [12:39] | he’s either your boyfriend or your best friend. | 他要么是你男友要么是你挚友 | 
| [12:42] | You are my best friend! | 你是我的挚友 | 
| [12:43] | Don’t you ever call anybody else that! | 不准再叫别人是我挚友 | 
| [12:46] | What the ? | 搞什么 | 
| [12:47] | He’s not my boyfriend! | 他不是我男友 | 
| [12:49] | I’m wild and I’m free! | 我不羁 我自由 | 
| [12:51] | I’m a sexual x-man, I’m wolverine. | 我是性爱X战警 我是金刚狼 | 
| [12:54] | I’m vulva-rine. | 我是阴户狼 | 
| [12:56] | Me thinks the lady doth protest too much. | 俺觉得这位女士抗议太过频繁 | 
| [13:07] | Let us out! | 放我们出去 | 
| [13:10] | God! | 我晕 | 
| [13:11] | Jesus. | 老天 | 
| [13:13] | What are you guys doing in there? | 你们在这里面做什么 | 
| [13:17] | It smells like balls in here. | 臭死了 | 
| [13:21] | No, no! My insulin! | 不要 我的胰岛素 | 
| [13:25] | If Lincoln and I are a couple, | 如果我和林肯是一对 | 
| [13:26] | it’s like, why did my ancestors even come here? | 我的祖先干嘛来这 | 
| [13:29] | I don’t know. | 不知道 | 
| [13:30] | Why don’t you just have sex with Lincoln? | 你为什么不和林肯做爱 | 
| [13:33] | And then you’re back to being friends, right? | 然后你们就又是朋友了 | 
| [13:35] | You got beauty, you got brains, | 你有美貌 你有头脑 | 
| [13:37] | You’re a genius. | 你真是个天才 | 
| [13:39] | Do you want a kiss? | 你想接吻吗 | 
| [13:40] | – That’s okay. – Are you sure? | -可以 -确定吗 | 
| [13:41] | Abbi! Ilana! | 艾比 阿拉娜 | 
| [13:44] | Saved by the bell. | 在最后关头得救 | 
| [13:45] | The boys with the penises! | 带把的男生 | 
| [13:47] | Where have you been? | 你们去哪了 | 
| [13:48] | Oh, it’s coming. | 来了 | 
| [13:50] | We were looking everywhere for you. | 我们到处找你 | 
| [13:52] | Except, we forgot to look for you. | 我们其实忘了去找你们 | 
| [13:55] | Hey, do either of you two have like, a knife? | 你们中有谁有刀吗 | 
| [13:58] | Because me and Lincoln want to become blood brothers. | 我和林肯想成为结拜兄弟 | 
| [14:00] | Blood brothers. | 结拜兄弟 | 
| [14:01] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意 | 
| [14:02] | We should drink more, ooh, whoa… | 我们该再多喝点 | 
| [14:09] | Let’s go, I’ll go get some drinks. | 我们走 我去拿酒 | 
| [14:11] | Not you, you little bois. | 你别走 小崽子 | 
| [14:13] | – We are gonna do it, right now. – Yeah? | -我们现在就做 -什么 | 
| [14:16] | – P to p. – P to p? | -P对P -P对P | 
| [14:17] | – Pubes to pubes. – Pubes… | -阴毛对阴毛 -阴毛 | 
| [14:19] | Come on. | 来吧 | 
| [14:19] | That’s a weird way to say that, but… | 这个说法很怪 | 
| [14:36] | Hey! There are people in here! | 下面有人在做爱呢 | 
| [14:39] | Rude! | 真没礼貌 | 
| [14:51] | Oh, hey, what’s up, man? | 好啊 哥们 | 
| [14:53] | I remember you from earlier. | 我们之前见过 | 
| [14:54] | – He’s a nice guy. – What’s up, man? | -他人挺好的 -好啊 | 
| [14:56] | – Y’all have a good one. – Enjoy. | -你们慢慢做 -尽情享受 | 
| [15:05] | Ladies and gentlemen, we’re going down. | 女士们先生们 我们要沉没了 | 
| [15:11] | I’m kidding! | 逗你们的 | 
| [15:12] | You all know what that sound means– | 你们都知道这音乐代表着什么 | 
| [15:13] | It’s a love emergency! | 爱情紧急事件 | 
| [15:16] | And we’re gonna need Mattie Bevers to the mic. | 我们需要马特·贝弗斯到台上来 | 
| [15:18] | Help me bring Bevers up here, ladies and gentlemen! | 掌声有请贝弗斯 女士们先生们 | 
| [15:20] | Bevers! | 贝弗斯 | 
| [15:22] | Bevers! Bevers! | 贝弗斯 贝弗斯 | 
| [15:25] | Abbi, I don’t think I can do this. | 艾比 我想我做不到 | 
| [15:26] | Yes, you can, you can marry Melody | 你当然做得到 你可以娶梅洛迪 | 
| [15:28] | and you can build a life that is– that is | 你可以开启新生活 | 
| [15:31] | completely outside of my apartment. | 在我的公寓之外 | 
| [15:32] | – No! – Tell her what you told me… all night long. | -不 -把你今晚跟我说的讲给她听 | 
| [15:36] | There he is! There’s the man of the hour! | 他来了 主角来了 | 
| [15:40] | Do it, you can do this. | 上吧 你可以的 | 
| [15:45] | Hi, uh, tonight | 大家好 今晚 | 
| [15:49] | is a very special night, | 是很特别的一晚 | 
| [15:51] | because of a very special lady, | 因为一个特别的女生 | 
| [15:54] | Melody, are you here? | 梅洛迪 你在吗 | 
| [15:57] | Whoo! Okay, great. | 很好 | 
| [15:59] | Uh, Melody, tonight, we’re on a boat… | 梅洛迪 今晚 我们在船上 | 
| [16:04] | on the water, nice facilities, | 在水上 很棒的设施 | 
| [16:08] | great crew, beautiful skyline. | 很赞的船员 漂亮的天际线 | 
| [16:13] | Uh, yeah, so Abbi… | 对 艾比 | 
| [16:19] | is my best man. | 是我的伴郎 | 
| [16:21] | Abbi’s the man, Abbi’s the man. | 艾比最棒了 艾比最棒了[是男人] | 
| [16:24] | She’s the man. | 她最棒了 | 
| [16:28] | Abbi… | 艾比 | 
| [16:31] | Abbi’s transitioning into becoming a man, | 艾比正在变性成为男人 | 
| [16:34] | – and I’m just so proud of her. – What? | -我为她感到骄傲 -什么 | 
| [16:36] | You talk now, your turn. | 你去发言 该你了 | 
| [16:39] | Come on out here and talk to us. | 上来讲话吧 | 
| [16:41] | Come on, give it up for Andy! | 掌声有请安迪 | 
| [16:47] | Thank you, um… | 谢谢 | 
| [16:53] | Okay, yeah… | 是的 | 
| [16:57] | It’s true. | 是真的 | 
| [17:00] | It’s true. | 是真的 | 
| [17:02] | Uh, I’m becoming a man! | 我要变成男人了 | 
| [17:05] | I am becoming… | 我要变成 | 
| [17:10] | a man! | 男人了 | 
| [17:14] | Abbi, I need you to go talk to Melody. | 艾比 我需要你去找梅洛迪谈谈 | 
| [17:17] | She’s in the bathroom again, but she’s not doodying. | 她又去厕所了 但没在大便 | 
| [17:20] | She thought I was gonna propose, | 她以为我会求婚 | 
| [17:23] | and she says I embarrassed her in front of her whole firm. | 她说我让她在整个律所面前丢脸 | 
| [17:26] | Why didn’t you propose? | 你为什么不求婚 | 
| [17:27] | Because of you. | 因为你 | 
| [17:28] | You and Ilana made me realize | 你和阿拉娜让我意识到 | 
| [17:30] | that we shouldn’t be getting married yet. | 我们还没到结婚的时候 | 
| [17:31] | We’re too young. | 我们太年轻了 | 
| [17:32] | So, you told everyone I’m transitioning into becoming a man. | 所以你就跟大家说我要变成男人了 | 
| [17:35] | All the lawyers are now into me. | 现在所有律师都对我有意思 | 
| [17:37] | Oh, you’re way too good for any of these lawyers. | 这些律师都配不上你 | 
| [17:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [17:42] | Please, will you help me? | 拜托 你能帮帮我吗 | 
| [17:44] | I love Melody so much, but she won’t talk to me. | 我很爱梅洛迪 但她不肯和我说话 | 
| [17:46] | Can you just go talk girl stuff to her? | 你能去和她谈谈女生的事吗 | 
| [17:51] | Fine. | 好吧 | 
| [17:53] | Don’t get too sloppy. | 别喝多了 | 
| [17:54] | I need you to be on top of your game. | 我需要你拿出最好的状态 | 
| [17:58] | Melody, it’s Abbi. | 梅洛迪 我是艾比 | 
| [18:01] | I just wanna say first that I’m not– | 首先我想说我不会 | 
| [18:04] | I’m not becoming a man. | 我不会变成男人 | 
| [18:05] | That was weird and confusing. | 那太奇怪了 还很让人困惑 | 
| [18:09] | But I– I know that you’re upset, | 但我知道你很难过 | 
| [18:11] | um, and it’s none of my business, | 这事不该我管 | 
| [18:13] | but I know how much Bevers loves you, | 但我知道贝弗斯有多爱你 | 
| [18:15] | and I know that you– you love him, too, | 我知道你也爱他 | 
| [18:18] | For some reason, and as much as I hate | 出于某种原因 尽管我很讨厌 | 
| [18:20] | that he’s always in our apartment, | 他总是在我们的公寓里 | 
| [18:21] | ’cause it’s a lot– he’s there a lot. | 因为他真的是经常都在 | 
| [18:25] | Like, listen, I think we need to actually schedule | 我想我们得定个时间 | 
| [18:27] | a time to talk about that, like, just the two of us, | 谈谈这事 就我们俩 | 
| [18:31] | ’cause he just eats all of my stuff. | 他把我的东西都吃了 | 
| [18:33] | He’s not my cup of tea, but he really cares about you. | 他不是我的菜 但他真的很关心你 | 
| [18:37] | And I just hope that you know that | 我希望你知道 | 
| [18:40] | even though he didn’t propose, | 虽然他没有求婚 | 
| [18:42] | that doesn’t make what you guys have any less special. | 不代表你们的关系不特别 | 
| [18:45] | It doesn’t. | 真的 | 
| [18:48] | I would love for someone to love me like that. | 我希望有人能像这样爱我 | 
| [18:51] | I love you like that. | 我就像这样爱你 | 
| [18:53] | Ilana? What the . | 阿拉娜 什么鬼 | 
| [18:56] | Don’t be mad, please. | 请别生气 | 
| [18:58] | Were you having sex in there? | 你们是在里面做爱吗 | 
| [18:59] | We were just wiping up. | 刚做完 | 
| [19:01] | Where the is Melody? | 梅洛迪在哪儿 | 
| [19:05] | Hi. | 嗨 | 
| [19:06] | Jaime, I am so sorry. | 海眉 我很抱歉 | 
| [19:08] | We almost missed this moment. | 我们差点错过这一刻 | 
| [19:10] | Tonight, you know, I ate for free, I drank for free. | 今晚我吃不要钱 喝也不要钱 | 
| [19:13] | I made out with a very straight man | 还在灭火器旁 | 
| [19:14] | by the fire extinguisher, too. | 和一个超级直男亲热 | 
| [19:17] | This is what America is really about, I think. | 我想这就是美国的真谛吧 | 
| [19:20] | Abbi, thank you so much for talking to Melody for me. | 艾比 谢谢你帮我和梅洛迪说话 | 
| [19:24] | I did not talk to Melody. | 我没和梅洛迪说话 | 
| [19:26] | I have not seen her at all tonight. | 我今晚都没见到她 | 
| [19:28] | Oh, really? | 是吗 | 
| [19:30] | Well, somebody must’ve sweet-talked her, | 有人肯定是对她说了花言巧语 | 
| [19:32] | ’cause we just boned in a lifeboat. | 我们刚在救生船上做了 | 
| [19:35] | There was so much jazz. | 好多精汁 | 
| [19:38] | There she is. | 她在那呢 | 
| [19:39] | Oh, she’s so beautiful. | 好美 | 
| [19:47] | Ow, my dick. | 我的鸡鸡 | 
| [19:48] | It’s too romantic, I’m sorry. | 太浪漫了 抱歉 | 
| [19:49] | Ah, we just had sex. It’s still sore. | 我们才做了 还是痛的 | 
| [19:52] | I’m in my refractory period, you gotta let me rebuild. | 我现在还处于不应期 你得让我恢复精力 | 
| [19:55] | Fine, I’ll be gentler. | 好吧 我会轻点 | 
| [19:59] | – Ah, romantic again. – Ilana! | -又这么浪漫 -阿拉娜 | 
| [20:04] | Frederick Chu. | 弗雷德里克·楚 | 
| [20:06] | Alia Hanoon. | 阿丽亚·哈努 | 
| [20:09] | Cute. I’m into it. | 可爱 我喜欢 | 
| [20:10] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 | 
| [20:12] | That’s disgusting. | 恶心 | 
| [20:12] | That’s disgusting, right? | 很恶心吧 | 
| [20:15] | Oh, Guy Fieri. | 盖伊·费耶利 | 
| [20:17] | I could roll with that, he’s got a good life. | 我能接受 他生活不错 | 
| [20:19] | He’s always in that convertible, gettin’ food. | 他总是在敞篷车里吃东西 | 
| [20:24] | Oh, my god, you look so good with Bieber hair. | 天啊 你真适合比伯的发型 | 
| [20:26] | You should honestly get that now, I’m not even kidding. | 你该现在就去做个 我没开玩笑 | 
| [20:28] | Ew, no. | 不要 | 
| [20:29] | I really feel like you fit as these dudes. | 我觉得你和这些男人的造型很搭 | 
| [20:31] | I– I’d ’em all. | 我愿意上他们每个人 | 
| [20:33] | I really appreciate that, | 谢谢 | 
| [20:34] | but I think it’s more important for me to be a woman right now. | 但我觉得现在做女人对我来说更重要 | 
| [20:38] | Lincoln, did you see this? | 林肯 你看到了吗 | 
| [20:39] | I’m sorry, I’m too hung over. | 抱歉 我宿醉 | 
| [20:41] | My eyes can’t focus on a fixed point right now. | 我眼睛现在无法集中在一个定点上 | 
| [20:45] | Jaime Castro. | 海眉·卡斯特罗 |