时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:55] | excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[00:57] | Excuse me! | 打扰一下 |
[00:58] | Hey… Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[01:00] | Excuse me! | 停一下好吗 |
[01:03] | You guys sound so good. | 你们打得很不错 |
[01:06] | I’m a record producer, and I’ve been looking for two drummers | 我是唱片制作人 我在为我创办的一个项目 |
[01:08] | for a project that I’m starting. | 寻找两个鼓手 |
[01:10] | Oh my god. | 我的天 |
[01:12] | – This is it. – Are you serious? | -就是这个了 -你认真的吗 |
[01:15] | No, I’m not serious. | 不 我开玩笑的 |
[01:16] | I work here, and I need you guys to leave. | 我在这工作 需要你们离开 |
[01:21] | Time to go. | 时间到了 |
[01:25] | Four! | 四 |
[01:34] | I love “Scarface,” Dude. | 我喜欢《疤面煞星》 姐们 |
[01:36] | We just watched that. | 我们才看过 |
[01:37] | Cocaine and incest, baby. Can’t get enough | 可卡因和乱伦 宝贝 永远都看不尽兴 |
[01:40] | Wait, what about “Food, inc.”? | 等等 看《食品公司》怎么样 |
[01:41] | That’s supposed to be like really life-changing and eye-opening | 据说会改变人的生活并且让人大开眼界 |
[01:43] | and like a really important film to see | 这是一部很重要的电影 |
[01:45] | about where our food comes from and stuff. | 讲的是我们的食物是从哪来的 |
[01:46] | And then the whole corn issue. | 还有有关玉米的问题 |
[01:50] | Sometimes it’s the less you know, though… You know? | 有时你知道的越少…你知道的吧 |
[01:53] | No. | 也对 |
[01:54] | Dude, I wonder what kind of food | 姐们 我想知道 |
[01:55] | they’re going to have at the dog wedding today | 他们会在今天的狗狗婚礼上吃什么 |
[01:57] | Let’s watch the e-vite again. | 我们再看一遍电子请帖吧 |
[01:58] | Yeah! | 好啊 |
[02:07] | I love it! | 好喜欢 |
[02:09] | It really is a masterpiece. | 这真的太棒了 |
[02:10] | Oh my god. | 天啊 |
[02:11] | Why is that shot in there? | 为什么会有那个镜头 |
[02:13] | It’s animated, it didn’t need to be in there at all. | 这是动画 完全不需要的 |
[02:16] | Not to be like a downer | 我也不想扫兴 |
[02:17] | but did you know that people steal people’s dogs | 三你知道有人偷狗 |
[02:21] | and then sell them? | 然后再把它们卖了吗 |
[02:22] | There’s a “Judge Judy” Episode about that where this guy is | 《法官朱迪》上有一集就是 |
[02:24] | like reunited with his dog, who was taken. | 有个人的狗狗被偷走了 然后又和它团聚 |
[02:27] | – Yes, baby boy! – Yes! | -小乖乖 -是啊 |
[02:29] | Wait, is “Judge Judy” Still on right now? | 等等 《法官朱迪》还在播吗 |
[02:31] | We should watch that. | 我们应该看看 |
[02:35] | Holy , dude. | 天啊 姐们 |
[02:37] | “Judge Judy” ran for 18 seasons. | 《法官朱迪》播了十八季 |
[02:39] | Jesus christ! | 上帝啊 |
[02:42] | Judge Judy’s net worth is… | 《法官朱迪》的净值是… |
[02:49] | … dollars. | …美元 |
[02:50] | Wait, keep that face. | 别动 保持这个表情 |
[02:57] | Oh, so good. | 太棒了 |
[02:59] | I’m gonna ‘gram it. | 我要发到Instagram上去 |
[03:00] | – No filter. – All right, fine. | -不要滤镜 -好吧 |
[03:45] | What’s up, my queen? | 怎么了 我的女王 |
[03:51] | Jesus, I forgot you were in the room! | 上帝啊 我忘了你在房里 |
[03:53] | Holy , dude, how did we forget that we were here together? | 天啊 姐们 我们怎么会忘了我们在一起呢 |
[03:57] | What is wrong with us? | 我们怎么了 |
[03:58] | I feel like I blacked out. | 我感觉我昏过去了 |
[03:59] | We were so tapped into the worldwide bloodstream | 我们沉迷于网络世界 |
[04:03] | we fell into the lint roll matrix. | 掉进了粘毛棒虚拟世界 |
[04:05] | What time is it? | 几点了 |
[04:09] | Oh god. | 天 |
[04:10] | All right, we need to go outside for real | 我们需要去外面 |
[04:13] | and live like normal people. | 像正常人一样生活 |
[04:16] | Let’s just get dressed and go to the wedding. | 我们打扮一下去参加婚礼吧 |
[04:19] | Dude, can you imagine if we left our phones here? | 姐们 你能想象我们把手机留在这会怎么样吗 |
[04:22] | We would be totally off the grid. | 我们会完全离开网络 |
[04:24] | It would be like breathing air for the first time. | 就像第一次呼吸空气一眼 |
[04:27] | Right? | 是吧 |
[04:28] | It’s like all we do is wake up, sign in and… | 我们只会起床 登入然后… |
[04:32] | We are plugged into the matrix all day. | 整天都沉迷于虚拟世界 |
[04:35] | Gmail, Grindr, Facebook, Facetime, Insta, Grindr Gmail, Grindr, Facebook, Facetime, Insta, Grindr | |
[04:38] | Tumblr, Twitter, Dlisted Tumblr, Twitter, Dlisted. | |
[04:39] | Jesus christ! | 上帝啊 |
[04:40] | And then we have to rip the plug out to go to sleep | 然后我们得拔掉插头才会去睡觉 |
[04:43] | rub one out, rinse and repeat. | 撸一发 每天都这样反复 |
[04:45] | We have these auto-responses programmed– | 我们设置了自动回复… |
[04:48] | Hello? | 喂 |
[04:49] | Hey, what up, Ilana? | 你好吗 阿拉娜 |
[04:50] | Hey, boy, what up? | 你好吗 |
[04:51] | Do you know if your brother’s wearing a tie to the wedding today? | 你知道你弟弟今天要打领带去参加婚礼吗 |
[04:53] | Dude, I’m not my brother’s keeper. | 哥们 我不是我弟弟的管家 |
[04:55] | I’m just trying to gauge the dress code. | 我只是想搞清着装要求而已 |
[04:56] | I don’t want to be overdressed | 我不想穿得太过 |
[04:58] | but I really don’t want to be underdressed. | 也不想穿得太随便 |
[05:00] | You think a dog tie is too on the nose? | 你觉得狗图案的领带太过了吗 |
[05:02] | No, it’s perfect. | 不啊 很完美 |
[05:02] | You look great in themed clothing. | 你穿主题类的衣服简直棒呆了 |
[05:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:05] | And… I’m not patronizing you | 我没有瞧不起你的意思 |
[05:08] | but did you remember the rings? | 但是你还记得戒指吗 |
[05:10] | Well, not to “patronize” you, | 我也没有瞧不起你的意思 |
[05:12] | but of course I have the rings. | 我当然有戒指 |
[05:14] | They’re on Abbi’s toes. | 在艾比的脚趾上 |
[05:16] | See you there. | 在那见 |
[05:17] | – Top dog. – Later. | -老大 -待会见 |
[05:23] | Welcome to another installment of “How to” with Dr. Whiz. | 欢迎收看《如何跟着维兹博士学穿衣》 |
[05:26] | Today I’m gonna show you how to tie a windsor knot. | 今天我会教你们如何打温莎结 |
[05:29] | Let’s begin. | 让我们开始吧 |
[05:30] | Take the little guy and place him in front of your neck. | 把细的一边放在你衣领前面 |
[05:32] | Clap if you understand. | 如果你听懂了拍下手 |
[05:36] | Ab-dude, we should roll to the wedding. | 艾兄 我们应该溜冰去参加婚礼 |
[05:39] | We’ll take in more nature faster. | 这样会更快吸收大自然 |
[05:41] | – Yes. – These are Jaime’s. | -没错 -这些是海眉的 |
[05:43] | We got these after Hurricane Wanda | 旺达飓风后我们就买了这些 |
[05:44] | for future emergencies. | 为以后的紧急状况做准备 |
[05:46] | They’ll obviously be huge, but… | 显然有点大 但是… |
[05:48] | Yeah, I mean, we can maybe stuff some newspaper in | 我们可以在 |
[05:50] | around my negative space in my foot or something | 空地方塞些报纸 |
[05:51] | or sponges, if we have. | 或者海绵 如果我们有的话 |
[05:53] | You know, you could wear a bunch of socks or cotton balls. | 你可以多穿几双袜子或者塞点棉花球 |
[05:57] | They– they fit me. | 刚好合脚 |
[05:58] | They’re a little snug, actually. | 实际上还挺贴合的 |
[05:59] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对啊 |
[06:01] | Uh, I knew that– I knew that they would. | 我就知道会合脚 |
[06:04] | I was just being optimistic. | 我刚才只是想乐观一点 |
[06:07] | No, that’s cool, dude. | 不 没事 姐们 |
[06:09] | That’s cool. | 没事 |
[06:10] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:12] | That’s cool. | 没事 |
[06:36] | Man, this is great. | 这太棒了 |
[06:38] | I love breezes. | 我喜欢微风 |
[06:39] | Nature is seriously amazing. | 大自然真的很不可思议 |
[06:43] | So where’s this dog wedding? | 狗狗婚礼在哪里举行 |
[06:44] | Oh my god. I don’t know. | 天啊 我不知道 |
[06:47] | We gotta go back and get our phones. | 我们需要回去拿手机 |
[06:48] | No, you’re not going back to that life right now. | 不行 你现在不能回到那种生活中去 |
[06:50] | Come on, we can do this. | 加油 我们可以的 |
[06:51] | Yeah, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[06:52] | If our foremothers can find countries without phones | 如果我们的祖先在没有手机的情况下可以发现新国家 |
[06:56] | We can find a dang dog wedding. | 我们也可以找到狗狗婚礼 |
[06:58] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[06:59] | We are addicted to the matrix, dude. | 我们太沉迷于虚拟世界了 姐们 |
[07:00] | Admitting it is the first step in the road to recovery. | 承认这件事是康复之路的第一步 |
[07:03] | I mean, all I’m thinking about right now is my phone. | 我现在满脑子都是我的手机 |
[07:06] | I miss the blue light. | 我想念蓝光了 |
[07:07] | Ooh, I wanna marry the blue light. | 我想与蓝光结婚 |
[07:09] | But you know what? We need to be present. | 我们要活在当下 |
[07:11] | We can go a couple hours without our phones. | 没手机也可以度过几个小时 |
[07:13] | What are we, teenagers? | 我们是什么 青少年吗 |
[07:15] | Boys! | 男生 |
[07:18] | Oh my god, look at their… bodies. | 我的天 快看他们的…身体 |
[07:22] | If I had my phone right now, | 如果我现在有手机 |
[07:24] | I would Tinder the out of like all those beefcakes. | 我会在Tinder上发信息给这些肌肉男 |
[07:28] | You don’t need Tinder for these dudes. | 你不需要用Tinder给他们发信息 |
[07:30] | You’ve got Tinder right here, irl. | 你现在就可以约他们 现实生活里 |
[07:33] | Wanna “Fook”?! | 约不约 |
[07:35] | What? Ilana! | 你干什么 阿拉娜 |
[07:37] | Oh, it’s not big, it’s like wanna “Fook”? | 没什么 就问下约不约 |
[07:41] | I am not down for that. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[07:42] | Oh my god, somebody’s gonna love… | 我的天 有人会喜欢… |
[07:45] | Wanna “Fook”? | 约吗 |
[07:48] | You are insane. | 你疯了 |
[07:49] | We’re in a park right now. | 我们现在在公园里 |
[07:50] | Ab, try it. | 小艾 试一下 |
[07:51] | Live in the moment. You just said that to me. | 活在当下 你刚才对我说的 |
[07:54] | Our foremothers didn’t pin dudes on Tinder. | 我们的祖先不在Tinder上约人 |
[07:58] | They’d spray their pheromones all over and yell, “Wanna ‘fook’?” | 他们会到处喷射弗洛蒙 然后说”约吗” |
[08:01] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[08:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[08:04] | Wanna “Foooook”? | 约吗 |
[08:07] | Yes, dude, it worked. | 太棒了 姐们 奏效了 |
[08:14] | – I got it! – Cute. | -让我来 -太可爱了 |
[08:19] | Jesus. | 上帝啊 |
[08:22] | I’m good! | 我没事 |
[08:24] | Man, my first impression is always better on Tinder. | 我的第一印象在Tinder上总是会更好 |
[08:28] | I suck without the internet, dude. | 离开网络我弱爆了 姐们 |
[08:30] | It’s like I’m too real for it, you know? | 好像我太真实了 你知道吗 |
[08:33] | Being off the matrix is gonna make us plug in more consciously. | 离开虚拟世界能让我们更自觉地感受大自然 |
[08:37] | Like that day we went off sugar. | 就像我们远离糖的那天 |
[08:38] | How much sweeter were sour straws after that? | 再吃酸糖棒有多甜 |
[08:39] | So much sweeter. | 甜了很多 |
[08:40] | God, you’re right. | 你是对的 |
[08:41] | One day off the matrix is gonna make us so much stronger. | 离开虚拟世界一天会让我们变得更加强大 |
[08:44] | Dude, I think we’re going too fast. | 姐们 我们好像滑得太快了 |
[08:45] | We’re gonna have to bail. | 我们得”跳伞” |
[08:46] | – What do you mean, bail? – Bail! | -“跳伞”什么意思 -“跳伞” |
[08:47] | – Bail! – What do you mean, bail? | -“跳伞” -“跳伞”到底是什么意思 |
[08:49] | Oh , I can’t stop! | 我停不下来了 |
[08:51] | – Ilana! – Abbi! | -阿拉娜 -艾比 |
[09:00] | Oh my god! | 天啊 |
[09:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:03] | My foot really hurts. | 我的脚好痛 |
[09:05] | – I think I sprained it. – Oh my god, dude. | -我好像我扭伤了 -天啊 |
[09:07] | Jaime’s blades were too big for your bony, dainty feet. | 海眉的旱冰鞋对你骨瘦如柴的脚太大了 |
[09:10] | Yeah, that was it. | 是啊 |
[09:12] | My feet were probably too small for them. | 我的脚对它们来说可能太小了 |
[09:14] | That’s what– that’s what did it. | 所以才这样 |
[09:17] | Ilana, this is really deep. | 阿拉娜 这个坑真的很深 |
[09:18] | I don’t think I can climb out. | 我应该爬不出去 |
[09:20] | And we don’t even have our phones. | 我们没有手机 |
[09:22] | We can’t even call for help! | 不能求救 |
[09:23] | What if I jump down in there,and then we scream for help together? | 如果我也跳下去 然后我们一起喊救命呢 |
[09:26] | No, you need to go get help. Are you kidding? | 不行 你需要去寻求救援 你在逗我吗 |
[09:29] | God, I wish we had our phones | 天啊 真希望我们有手机 |
[09:30] | so we could Facetime while I go get help. | 这样我去找救援的时候就可以和你视频 |
[09:32] | Ilana, what? | 阿拉娜 什么 |
[09:35] | Okay, we got this. | 我们可以的 |
[09:36] | Nbd, sister. | 小事一桩 姐们 |
[09:38] | I need you to smoke two joints for the pain, immediately. | 我要你马上吸两根大麻烟止痛 |
[09:41] | We got nuts and figs for sustenance | 我们有坚果和无花果作为食物 |
[09:43] | and lanyard for entertainment. | 短绳作为消遣 |
[09:45] | You mean gimp? | 你是说绒丝带 |
[09:47] | You wanna argue about what it’s called right now? | 你现在想跟我争论那个叫什么吗 |
[09:48] | You, in the hole? | 你在洞里的时候 |
[09:49] | No. | 不想 |
[09:51] | Okay, I’m gonna BRB. | 好了 我马上回来 |
[09:53] | I’m going to find Eliot and Lincoln stat. | 我去找艾略特和林肯 |
[09:54] | We’re going to get you out of the hole. | 我们会把你救出来的 |
[09:56] | I don’t want these figs. | 我不想要这些无花果 |
[09:57] | I don’t like the little beads in ’em. | 我不喜欢里面的籽 |
[10:00] | Why is there a hole here? | 为什么这里会有个洞 |
[10:02] | Jeez! | 上帝啊 |
[10:03] | Okay, I’ll be right back. Be good. | 好了 我马上回来 你好好待着 |
[10:06] | Wait, Ilana. | 等一下 阿拉娜 |
[10:10] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[10:11] | I do want the figs. | 我想要无花果了 |
[10:13] | Good choice. | 明智 |
[10:28] | Hey, d-d-d-do not touch that! | 别别别别碰那个 |
[10:30] | Those are the dog quiche! | 那些是给狗狗的乳蛋饼 |
[10:32] | I’m sorry I snapped, I’m very sorry. | 抱歉我不该对你嚷嚷 非常抱歉 |
[10:34] | Somebody switched the dog quiche with the human quiche. | 有人把给狗吃的乳蛋饼和给人吃的换了 |
[10:38] | It’s okay, man. We’ll just switch ’em back. | 没关系 换回来就好了 |
[10:41] | I just checked in with the bride. | 我刚刚去看了下新娘 |
[10:42] | Her heart is racing, but that’s not unusual. | 它心跳得很快,但这很正常 |
[10:45] | Chihuahuas’ hearts always race. | 吉娃娃的心总是跳得很快 |
[10:47] | They were bred as like a joke. | 它们像笑话一样被抚养 |
[10:50] | She may just have a case of cold paws. | 它有可能是爪子受凉了 |
[10:53] | Cold paws is a very serious disease in the chihuahua community. | 在吉娃娃圈子中爪子受凉是一种非常严重的病 |
[10:56] | Poor blood circulation,it’s the number-one killer of chihuahuas. | 血液循环差是吉娃娃的头号杀手 |
[11:02] | Cold paws, cold feet, you get why I– | 爪子受寒 脚受寒[临阵退缩] 你知道为什么我… |
[11:04] | This wedding is a disaster. | 这场婚礼是个灾难 |
[11:07] | I’m sweating my nuts off. | 我汗流不止 |
[11:09] | I need you to block me from Brandon | 我要你帮我挡住布兰登 |
[11:11] | So that he doesn’t see my enormous sweat glands. | 这样他就看不见我的巨大汗腺 |
[11:14] | Eliot, relax, man. | 艾略特 放松 |
[11:15] | This is a beautiful setup you got here. | 你布置得很漂亮啊 |
[11:17] | I’ve never been to a dog wedding before | 我以前从来没参加过狗狗婚礼 |
[11:19] | but I’d get married here in a second. | 但我会毫不犹豫在这里结婚 |
[11:21] | Hey, don’t tell Ilana I said that. | 不要告诉阿拉娜我这么说了 |
[11:23] | – I’m just running my mouth. – That’s right. | -我只是顺口说的 -对了 |
[11:24] | Ilana. | 阿拉娜 |
[11:25] | She has the rings. | 戒指在她那 |
[11:27] | Where is my sister? | 我姐姐呢 |
[11:28] | So now Abbi’s stuck and I need to get to the wedding. | 艾比被困住了 我要去参加婚礼 |
[11:30] | – Where’s the wedding? – Near the lake. | -婚礼在哪里举行 -在湖旁边 |
[11:32] | Well, the lake is huge. What part? | 湖很大 哪一部分 |
[11:34] | Oh my god, forget it! | 我的天 当我没问 |
[11:38] | Hey, you asked me! | 是你问我的 |
[11:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:44] | Pain is in the brain. | 疼痛在大脑里 |
[11:46] | Ow! Pain is in the brain. | 疼痛在大脑里 |
[11:48] | Pain is in my stupid, stupid brain. | 疼痛在我愚蠢的大脑里 |
[11:54] | I’m down the shore with my family. | 我和家人在海边 |
[12:00] | We’re at the beach and it’s fine. | 我们在海滩上 一切都很美好 |
[12:02] | No, fuck that. | 不行 去他的 |
[12:03] | Fuck that! | 去他的 |
[12:05] | I am at dinner with Elijah Wood. | 我与伊利亚·伍德在吃晚饭 |
[12:09] | And people are saying that we’re so cute together. | 人们说我们在一起很般配 |
[12:13] | And all we get is dessert. | 我们只吃了甜点 |
[12:15] | No, fuck that. | 不行 这个也不要 |
[12:17] | I am at an extravagant flea market with Mark Ruffalo. | 我与马克·鲁弗洛在奢侈的跳蚤市场 |
[12:23] | Yes! | 就是这样 |
[12:26] | All we want is some wooden milk crates | 我们想要一些木质的牛奶箱 |
[12:30] | to line our office/maybe nursery one day. | 来装饰我们的办公室或者是育婴室 |
[12:34] | But we don’t say that to everybody. | 但我们不会给每个人都说 |
[12:37] | No! | 不行 |
[12:38] | I am in Turks and Caicos right now…with Taye Diggs. | 我现在与泰雅·迪格斯在特克斯和凯科斯群岛上 |
[12:43] | There’s no pain when you’re getting your groove back. | 找回感觉后就不痛了 |
[12:49] | Okay, I can do this. | 我可以做到的 |
[12:51] | I have nature skills. | 我有大自然的能力 |
[13:10] | Eliot? | 艾略特 |
[13:16] | Eliot? | 艾略特 |
[13:57] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[13:58] | What am I doing? | 我在干什么 |
[14:00] | Eliot! | 艾略特 |
[14:02] | El! | 艾略 |
[14:20] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[14:25] | Oh, jesus, turn it off. | 上帝啊 关掉 |
[14:38] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[14:54] | Come on, what’s happening? Come on. | 什么情况 不是吧 |
[14:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:58] | Okay. | 好了 |
[15:12] | Poppi, look. | 帕皮 快看 |
[15:14] | Okay, one more. Ready? | 再来一张 准备好了吗 |
[15:15] | And then boom. | 好了 |
[15:16] | Look, I don’t want to freak out right now, | 我现在不想失控 |
[15:18] | But that bitch, she won’t keep her dress on. | 但那个婊子 它不愿穿婚纱 |
[15:21] | It’s a Vera Wang. | 是Vera Wang |
[15:22] | God, I’m sweating like a beast. | 天啊 我疯狂流汗 |
[15:24] | I hate myself | 我恨我自己 |
[15:25] | Everyone– specifically you– needs to relax. | 所有人…尤其是你…需要放松 |
[15:28] | This is a special moment for your… Son? | 这对于你…儿子来说是个特殊的时刻 |
[15:32] | Grandson. | 外孙 |
[15:33] | Your grandson is getting married today. | 你外孙今天要结婚啦 |
[15:36] | Get yourself together, man. | 振作起来 哥们 |
[15:37] | I’m trying, I just– | 我在努力 我只是… |
[15:38] | I don’t want Brandon to see me like this. | 我只是不想布兰登看见我这样 |
[15:40] | Sweaty. | 大汗淋漓 |
[15:43] | You like Brandon. | 你喜欢布兰登 |
[15:44] | – Yeah. – Okay, I got this. | -是啊 -好 交给我 |
[15:45] | Take a few deep breaths | 深呼吸 |
[15:47] | and then you dab your t-zone, lightly. | 然后轻轻擦你的额头 |
[15:52] | I think we should get started before Poppi changes her mind again. | 我觉得我们要在帕皮又改主意之前举行婚礼 |
[15:55] | Okay, but, Monica, we don’t have the rings yet. | 好 可是 莫妮卡 我们还没拿到戒指 |
[15:57] | Ordinarily, I would not say this, but they’re dogs. | 通常我不会说这个 但它们是狗 |
[16:00] | Well, you just lost one star on dog Yelp. | 你刚在Yelp上失去了一颗星 |
[16:03] | No. | 别 |
[16:06] | Hey, can you get the dress back on the dog, please? | 你能让狗狗穿上婚纱吗 |
[16:10] | I’ll talk to her. | 我会跟它谈谈的 |
[16:12] | Okay, Poppi, what are you doing here? | 帕皮 你在这里做什么 |
[16:14] | How many times are we gonna do this? | 我们还要这么干多少次 |
[16:16] | I like Eliot | 我喜欢艾略特 |
[16:17] | but if you’re not into Atticus, | 但如果你不喜欢阿蒂克斯 |
[16:18] | I need you to tell me now ’cause I can’t afford more alimony. | 我要你现在就告诉我 因为我付不起更多的赡养费 |
[16:22] | El? | 艾略 |
[16:24] | Eliot?! | 艾略特 |
[16:27] | Yes! | 棒 |
[16:30] | Oh, dog wedding gazebo! | 狗狗婚礼瞭望台 |
[16:34] | Yes! Maps rule! | 棒呆 地图大法好 |
[16:36] | Foremother’s a bitch! Sacagawea! | 祖先就是个婊子 萨卡加维亚 |
[16:46] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[16:49] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[16:51] | Hello! | 有人吗 |
[16:52] | Oh my god, thank you so much. | 天啊 非常感谢你们 |
[17:01] | – What? – No English. | -什么 -不懂英语 |
[17:03] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:07] | Are you gonna call? | 你要打电话吗 |
[17:08] | Oh, you’re taking a photo of me. | 你在拍我的照片 |
[17:11] | Yeah– no, no. No! | 别走 别走 别走 |
[17:22] | Sir… | 先生… |
[17:24] | I’m afraid we’re never gonna get out of this place. | 恐怕我们永远都离不开这里了 |
[17:31] | I think we can all agree, it’s clear. | 我想我们能达成一致 显而易见 |
[17:34] | There’s a lot of love here | 这里有很多爱 |
[17:36] | and it was communicated to me before this ceremony | 在婚礼之前我就被告知 |
[17:39] | how important trust is in this relationship. | 在这段关系中信任有多重要 |
[17:42] | Atticus and Poppi’s dads | 阿蒂克斯与帕皮的爸爸们 |
[17:45] | taught love from a very young age. | 在很小的时候就教它们爱 |
[17:48] | And now, without the rings | 现在 在没有戒指的情况下 |
[17:50] | Do you, Poppi, take Atticus | 帕皮 你接受阿蒂克斯 |
[17:52] | to be your lawfully wedded husband? | 成为你的合法丈夫吗 |
[17:55] | She does. | 它愿意 |
[17:57] | And do you, Atticus, | 你 阿蒂克斯 |
[17:59] | take Poppi to be your lawfully wedded wife? | 接受帕皮成为你的合法妻子吗 |
[18:02] | Wonderful. | 太棒了 |
[18:04] | If anyone here objects to this union, speak now or forever– | 如果这里有人反对这场婚姻 立刻提出来 |
[18:07] | Wait! | 等下 |
[18:09] | Hold up! | 等一下 |
[18:09] | Stop the wedding, stop the wedding! | 停止婚礼 停止婚礼 |
[18:13] | She’s always gotta make it about her. | 她不出风头会死 |
[18:16] | This was once Abbi’s shirt that I repurposed to make cooler. | 这曾经是艾比的衬衫 我改造得更酷了 |
[18:19] | Come on, boy, that’s her scent. | 拜托 小伙子 这是它的味道 |
[18:20] | She’s a girl. | 它是女孩子 |
[18:22] | We’ll treat her differently, then. | 那我们会以不同方式对待它 |
[18:24] | Oh god, this is the worst day to go off the grid. | 老天 今天真是选择远离网络的最差日子 |
[18:27] | Brazil nut, I gotta say your pitch is fantastic. | 巴西坚果 你的音高太赞了 |
[18:31] | You have some star quality. | 你有明星资质 |
[18:33] | I can’t speak for the other judges | 我不能代表其他评委发言 |
[18:34] | but we’ll see what they have to say, okay? | 但我们来看看他们有什么要说的 好吗 |
[18:40] | No, I completely disagree. | 不 我完全不同意 |
[18:43] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[18:44] | She put her heart out there. | 她用心表演了 |
[18:45] | She put her soul out there. | 她用灵魂在表演 |
[18:46] | You are completely overlooking | 你完全忽视了 |
[18:48] | the level of commitment that performance took! | 那场表演所需要付出的努力 |
[18:52] | Abbi! | 艾比 |
[18:53] | Abbi! | 艾比 |
[18:55] | I’m pretty sure she’s this way, | 我很确定她在这边 |
[18:56] | but let’s split up to be sure. | 但为了万无一失我们还是分两路吧 |
[18:59] | Okay, meet back, meet back. | 到时在这集合 |
[19:01] | Abbi! | 艾比 |
[19:05] | Congratulations, spool stick. | 恭喜你 线轴棒 |
[19:07] | You’re going to Hollywood, my friend! | 你要去好莱坞了 我的朋友 |
[19:12] | Yeah, it’s her! | 是她 |
[19:13] | Hold up, hold up, hold up, hold up. | 停下 停下 停下 停下 |
[19:15] | Abbi’s wearing my backpack as a diaper. | 艾比把我的背包当做了尿布 |
[19:18] | Dude, I was gone for like 25 minutes. | 姐们 我才离开了25分钟 |
[19:20] | Half-hour tops. | 最多半个小时 |
[19:22] | It felt like a lot longer. | 感觉完全不止 |
[19:24] | Abbi, that foot is jacked-up. | 艾比 你的脚肿了 |
[19:25] | You should put some ice on it. | 你需要冰敷 |
[19:27] | I know. I’m practically a doctor. | 我知道 我也算是个医生 |
[19:29] | But you’re not. | 但你不是 |
[19:30] | I am a doctor, and I have a lot of experience with sprains and breaks. | 我是医生 我在扭伤和骨折方面有很多经验 |
[19:33] | No offense, but it’s more like | 无意冒犯 但你更多 |
[19:35] | you drain fluid from their butt sacks. | 是从它们屁股里抽液体吧 |
[19:37] | Uh, none taken, but I work with several species. | 没关系 我给好几个物种看病 |
[19:40] | None of which are human. | 没有一种是人类 |
[19:42] | Look, the truth about cats and dogs is– | 关于猫和狗事实是 |
[19:44] | So is the ambulance coming soon? | 所以救护车要来了吗 |
[19:45] | Yep, it’s on its way. | 在路上了 |
[19:47] | Can I borrow your phone? | 可以借我下你的手机吗 |
[19:48] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[19:51] | Oh, wow, there they are. | 戒指在那呢 |
[19:53] | Oh, those are beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[19:54] | You know what? We’ll get them when the swelling goes down. | 消肿后我们再去拿吧 |
[19:56] | Which I’m sure will be very soon. | 肯定很快就会消肿 |
[19:58] | – 48 hours. – In about one to two weeks. | -48小时 -1到2周 |
[20:05] | And now, without further ado, | 现在 言归正传 |
[20:06] | by the power vested in me by the state of new york, | 在纽约州授予我的权利下 |
[20:10] | I now pronounce you dog husband and dog wife. | 我宣布两只狗狗成为夫妻 |
[20:15] | Okay, kiss. | 接吻吧 |
[20:22] | Mazel! | 恭喜 |
[20:26] | So I guess we’re related now. | 所以我们现在是亲家了 |
[20:29] | Can in-laws hook up? | 亲家可以约炮吗 |
[20:30] | Yeah, it’s like soft incest. | 可以啊 轻微乱伦 |
[20:32] | Oh, that’s so royal. | 好有皇室风 |
[20:35] | I think I’ve seen all I needed to see today. | 我想今天我该看到的都看到了 |
[20:37] | Take her out of here, boys! | 把它带走 男生们 |
[20:54] | Fig! | 无花果 |