| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:02] | Last week, I got so, like stuck in that dude’s clavicle. | 上周 我一直在画那个男的锁骨 | 
| [00:05] | You know, like, detail wise. | 画细节 | 
| [00:06] | Just really wanna get it right. | 就想把它画好 | 
| [00:08] | Greetings, this week we will be focusing on movement. | 大家好 这周我们将着重练习描绘移动 | 
| [00:13] | The model will be changing positions every minute. | 模特每分钟都会改变姿势 | 
| [00:17] | May your pencil soften her crudeness. | 愿你们用铅笔软化她的生硬 | 
| [00:27] | Hey, Ab. | 小艾 | 
| [00:31] | Models have to be silent. | 模特必须安静 | 
| [00:33] | Oh, my God, I’m a model? | 天啊 我是模特了吗 | 
| [00:39] | Dude, thank you so much for telling me | 谢谢你跟我说 | 
| [00:40] | how much nude models can make in a class like this? | 裸模在这样的课上可以赚多少钱 | 
| [00:43] | I need the money. | 我正需要钱 | 
| [00:44] | Yeah, totally, I just– I didn’t mean my class. | 嗯 我只是 没叫你来我的课上 | 
| [00:47] | Oh, my God, are you mad at me? | 天 你生我气了吗 | 
| [00:48] | Ali, is there a problem? | 艾丽 有什么问题吗 | 
| [00:51] | It’s Abbi, remember, we talked about that. | 我叫艾比 我们谈过的 记得吗 | 
| [00:53] | But, no, we’re just strategizing… | 没有问题 我们只是在商量 | 
| [00:56] | like the shading… of the boobs. | 胸部的明暗 | 
| [01:00] | ‘Cause I’m, you know, I’m not there yet, so… | 因为我 我还没画好 | 
| [01:09] | Stop it. | 打住 | 
| [01:10] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [01:11] | Guys, hey, sorry, I’m gonna change positions | 各位 不好意思 我会在 | 
| [01:14] | before the bell rings. | 铃响前改变姿势 | 
| [01:15] | I’m weirding Abbi out, it’s my B. | 我让艾比不自在 我的错 | 
| [01:25] | It’s honestly worth it if we get it. | 如果能成功摆出来绝对值 | 
| [01:27] | Your students will learn so much. | 你的学生会学到非常多 | 
| [01:42] | Hey, Ab, where you heading? | 小艾 你去哪 | 
| [01:43] | Hey, not much– I mean, nowhere. | 没什么 我是说 不去哪 | 
| [01:47] | I’m actually getting my wisdom teeth taken out today, | 我今天要去拔智齿 | 
| [01:49] | – so I’m having surgery. – Oh, man, | -所以要做手术 -天 | 
| [01:50] | I had mine taken out the week of my prom. | 我在毕业舞会那周拔的 | 
| [01:52] | In all the pictures, I had these huge chipmunk cheeks. | 所有照片里 我的脸都肿得像花栗鼠 | 
| [01:54] | – I was like… – That’s so cute. | -我 -真可爱 | 
| [01:57] | Yeah, it’s good, though, ’cause, um, | 这挺好的 因为 | 
| [01:59] | it’ll make more room in my mouth, right? | 会增大我嘴巴里的空间 对吧 | 
| [02:06] | No, I, I didn’t– I didn’t mean, um, blow jobs. | 不 我不是指口交 | 
| [02:09] | Although, if that is true, | 不过 如果真是那样的话 | 
| [02:11] | that it would make more room in my mouth. | 确实会增大我嘴巴里的空间 | 
| [02:14] | I didn’t do them. | 我没有做[口] | 
| [02:16] | I enjoy it both ways. | 两边[上下]我都喜欢 | 
| [02:17] | You know, I think it’s a two-way street. | 好比双行道 | 
| [02:20] | In fact, I’m getting a call, it’s ringing. | 有人打我电话 在响 | 
| [02:23] | Busy day. | 今天好忙 | 
| [02:24] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [02:25] | One sec, Jeremy– just give me one… | 等等 杰瑞米 等下 | 
| [02:27] | Yup? Well, my laundry is in the bag! | 我要洗的衣服就在包里 | 
| [02:31] | What do you mean, “Stains are on it?” | 上面有污渍是什么意思 | 
| [02:33] | Well, what do you mean they’re on my underwear? | 在我内裤上是什么意思 | 
| [02:35] | Why would someone say that? | 为什么你要这么说 | 
| [02:36] | Why would they say– | 他们为什么要 | 
| [02:38] | It’s my laundry man and then he’s upset. | 是我洗衣服的小哥 他不太高兴 | 
| [02:41] | I’ll let you take it. | 我不打扰你了 | 
| [02:42] | Yeah, why– don’t you talk back to me! | 为什么 你敢回嘴 | 
| [02:44] | I will come down there and I will get you right away! | 我马上下去收拾你 | 
| [02:48] | So you better lawyer up, ’cause I’m gonna… | 你最好请律师 因为我要 | 
| [02:51] | …kill myself right now. | 杀了我自己 | 
| [02:58] | Okay, Ab. You are doing an awesome job already. | 好了 小艾 你已经表现很棒了 | 
| [03:01] | You just keep clutching Bingo Bronson that Mommy Lani got you– | 你只需要继续抓牢拉妮妈咪给你的布朗森宝宝 | 
| [03:04] | Me, I’m Mommy Lani. | 我是拉妮妈咪 | 
| [03:06] | And that’s it, whole thing’s gonna be painless. | 就不会有事 整个过程都将无痛 | 
| [03:08] | You’re not even go know it, you’re gonna be out, out, out. | 你根本不会有知觉 你会昏睡过去 | 
| [03:10] | You just chill. | 放松 | 
| [03:11] | So riddle me this, Doc. | 给我解答个问题 医生 | 
| [03:13] | Mayonnaise clinic claims that facial paralysis can be a thing? | 白人临床中心声称有面瘫这回事 | 
| [03:16] | – What? – Care to comment? | -什么 -有什么要说的吗 | 
| [03:18] | – Release my head, woman. – Sorry. | -放开我的头 大姐 -抱歉 | 
| [03:21] | I got this, Abbi’s gonna be fine. | 放心 艾比不会有事的 | 
| [03:23] | Look at this black-blue hands. | 看看这双黑蓝手 | 
| [03:25] | If I mess up this white girl’s teeth, | 要是我搞砸了这个白人女生的牙齿 | 
| [03:26] | the black dentistry game is over… forever. | 黑人就不能再当牙医了 永远不能 | 
| [03:29] | I’m gonna get these teeth. | 我会把她的牙拔了 | 
| [03:32] | For my people. | 为了我的同胞 | 
| [03:34] | I don’t do anything for my people. | 我从不为我的同胞做任何事 | 
| [03:38] | Count backwards. | 倒数 | 
| [03:39] | Five, four | 五 四 | 
| [03:42] | two and one. | 二 一 | 
| [03:43] | Bye, Abbi, I’ll see you when you wake up. | 再见 艾比 醒后见 | 
| [03:47] | And if you don’t wake up, I’ll still see you… | 如果你醒不来 我还是会见你 | 
| [03:48] | …’cause I’m gonna kill myself | 因为我会自杀 | 
| [03:51] | and meet you in heaven or whatever. | 去天堂见你 | 
| [03:55] | Calm d– you need to calm down. | 冷静 你得冷静 | 
| [03:56] | I am Abbi’s keeper today. | 我今天是艾比的监护人 | 
| [03:58] | I am her mother, sister, father, brother. | 我是她妈妈 姐妹 爸爸 兄弟 | 
| [03:59] | Relax, I get it, okay. | 淡定 我懂 好吗 | 
| [04:03] | I know what you need, a little story. | 我知道你需要什么 一个小故事 | 
| [04:04] | There once was a woman named Felicity Porter. | 曾经有个叫费莉希蒂·波特的女人 | 
| [04:08] | And she went to the University of New York. | 她在纽约大学上学 | 
| [04:11] | She was supposed to go to Stanford. | 本来该去斯坦福的 | 
| [04:13] | That’s where her parents wanted her to go. | 她父母希望她去那儿 | 
| [04:14] | But then, Ben wrote in her high school yearbook… | 可是之后 本在她的高中年鉴里写到 | 
| [04:25] | So you’re telling me that out of the whole series, | 所以你是说整个剧集里 | 
| [04:28] | there’s one black person, and she’s the one who’s killed off. | 只有一个黑人 结果她就领便当了 | 
| [04:31] | Yeah, but you’re– you’re kind of missing the point Ilana. | 嗯 但你搞错重点了 阿拉娜 | 
| [04:35] | I don’t think these drugs are working, you guys. | 麻药好像没起作用 | 
| [04:38] | When are my teeth gonna get… | 我的牙齿要什么时候 | 
| [04:40] | Surgical, surgical | 做手术 做手术 | 
| [04:44] | Ab, it’s already over. | 小艾 已经结束了 | 
| [04:46] | It was a huge success, but I had to remove all of your teeth. | 很顺利 但我不得不拔掉你所有牙齿 | 
| [04:49] | But don’t worry, there’s a huge internet community of dudes | 别担心 网上有很多男的 | 
| [04:53] | that like women that are super gum-heavy. | 喜欢厚牙床的女人 | 
| [04:55] | It’s a huge fetish. | 这是个很流行的癖好 | 
| [04:57] | Lincoln, you took out all of her teeth? | 林肯 你把她牙齿都拔掉了 | 
| [04:59] | No, you were here the entire time, you saw… everything. | 没有 你一直在旁边 你见证了一切 | 
| [05:03] | That’s true. | 是的 | 
| [05:04] | I am just “Gwad my wittle baby’s awive.” | 我只是很高兴我的宝宝还活着 | 
| [05:07] | Don’t touch her mouth! | 别碰她嘴 | 
| [05:09] | Don’t touch her– What– | 别碰她的 你干嘛 | 
| [05:10] | – why would you– – Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry. | -你干嘛要 -抱歉 抱歉 | 
| [05:12] | – She just had surgery. – I’m sorry, that was so bad. | -她才刚做完手术 -抱歉 我真是太粗心了 | 
| [05:14] | My mouth is like… | 我的嘴就像 | 
| [05:16] | Here’s a prescription for Vicodin. | 这是维柯丁的处方 | 
| [05:18] | Give her two every four hours. | 每隔四小时给她两颗 | 
| [05:21] | Make sure– can you handle that? | 确保 你能搞定吗 | 
| [05:22] | It’s a very strict schedule. | 时间表很严格 | 
| [05:23] | I don’t know, I guess I can handle it. | 我说不好 应该可以吧 | 
| [05:26] | You know, Western medicine does stick to a pretty strict schedule. | 西药确实有很严格的时间表 | 
| [05:29] | The sooner you-you take more pills | 你药吃得越快 | 
| [05:30] | the sooner you buy more pills, right? | 就会去买更多的药 对吗 | 
| [05:33] | Chomp, chomp, chomp, swallow, swallow, swallow. | 咀嚼 咀嚼 咀嚼 吞咽 吞咽 吞咽 | 
| [05:35] | Fuck government-regulated, Doctor Drew | 去他妈的政府监管 德鲁医生[美国名医] | 
| [05:38] | all-you-can-eat buffet! | 限制餐食 | 
| [05:45] | But, really, I can handle it. | 但我能应付 | 
| [05:49] | Ab! | 小艾 | 
| [05:51] | – Oh, no. – Abbi. | -不会吧 -艾比 | 
| [05:56] | I’m just gonna get weed from one of my weed dudes. | 我去我的大麻小哥那买点大麻 | 
| [05:58] | It will literally take two seconds for real. | 只要两秒钟 | 
| [06:02] | And then we’re gonna get you home, girl. | 然后就送你回家 | 
| [06:05] | Do you wanna hear my Drew Barrymore impression? | 你想听我模仿德鲁·巴里摩尔吗 | 
| [06:07] | Yes, queen please, Drew Barrymore. | 当然 有请女王 德鲁·巴里摩尔 | 
| [06:09] | I love Jimmy Fallon. | 我爱吉米·法伦 | 
| [06:13] | I have my own makeup line. | 我有自己的化妆品品牌 | 
| [06:16] | Oh, my God, am I being so mean? | 天啊 我是不是太刻薄了 | 
| [06:18] | I love her, you know she’s my favorite. | 我爱她 她是我的最爱 | 
| [06:20] | No, dude, it’s not mean at all. | 不 姐们 一点都不刻薄 | 
| [06:23] | And the gauze in your mouth adds authenticity. | 你嘴里的纱布让你听起来更加逼真 | 
| [06:25] | My production company, | 我的电影制作公司 | 
| [06:27] | – Flower Films… – I love Flower Films. | -花儿电影 -我爱花儿电影 | 
| [06:29] | …was founded in 1999 with the popular film, | 成立于1999年 拍摄了热卖影片 | 
| [06:34] | “Whip It.” | 《轮滑女孩》 | 
| [06:35] | – That is what she sounds like. – Oh, my God, I’m terrible. | -简直跟她如出一辙 -天啊 我好坏 | 
| [06:38] | No, you’re so good. | 不 你模仿得很棒 | 
| [06:39] | It was 1995 ! | 那是1995年 | 
| [06:41] | No, keep going, it’s good, she would love this impression. | 继续 非常好 她会喜欢的 | 
| [06:44] | My grandfather was the legendary film actor, | 我爷爷是传奇电影演员 | 
| [06:48] | John Barrymore. | 约翰·巴里摩尔 | 
| [06:50] | That’s what she says. | 她也这么说的 | 
| [06:52] | Oh, my God, Jeremy. | 天啊 是杰瑞米 | 
| [06:54] | What does thumbs up, question mark mean? | 翘拇指接一个问号是什么意思 | 
| [06:56] | Thanks, skids, love you, B. | 谢了 小斯 爱你 宝贝 | 
| [06:58] | Jeremy’s totally thinking about me. | 杰瑞米在想我 | 
| [07:01] | Yeah, dude, I think he thinks about you. I think he likes you. | 是啊 我觉得他不仅想你还喜欢你 | 
| [07:04] | He jerks off to you all the time, I sense those things. | 他总是对着你打飞机 我能感知 | 
| [07:07] | I know sexual tension when I feel it– | 我能感觉到性的张力 | 
| [07:09] | Yeah, you do. | 是啊 | 
| [07:11] | Oh, my God… | 我的天 | 
| [07:13] | Will you leave me alone? | 你能别来烦我吗 | 
| [07:14] | We have to change your gauze out. | 必须把你的纱布换了 | 
| [07:17] | I wanna go to Florida. | 我想去佛罗里达 | 
| [07:22] | Okay, Jaime. | 好了 海眉 | 
| [07:24] | Okay, everything is now the childproof, we got this. | 现在一切都不会被小孩弄坏了 我们可以的 | 
| [07:28] | Abbi is weak right now, like a baby, like an infant. | 艾比现在很虚弱 如同婴儿 孤儿 | 
| [07:31] | And I need to take care of her. | 而我需要照顾她 | 
| [07:33] | And I need you to take care of me. | 我需要你照顾我 | 
| [07:36] | Baby, I will like anticipate your every single need. | 宝贝 我会提前预测你的所有需求 | 
| [07:39] | Okay, first order of business is government medicine. | 好 第一件事就是政府开的药 | 
| [07:42] | Abbi needs to take two Vicodin every four hours. | 艾比需要每四个小时吃两片维柯丁 | 
| [07:46] | Ah, good. | 好的 | 
| [07:49] | What, now? | 现在干什么 | 
| [07:51] | Okay, Abbi, this little airplane | 艾比 这架小飞机 | 
| [07:53] | is going to come into the hangar. | 要进飞机库了 | 
| [07:55] | Yes… okay, now close the hangar. | 很好 关闭飞机库 | 
| [07:57] | Oh, you’re so swollen, baby. Okay. | 你肿得好厉害 宝贝 | 
| [08:00] | – Okay. – Peas, frozen peas. | –来了 -豆子 冻豆子 | 
| [08:04] | Here we go, here we go, here we go now. | 吃药了 吃药了 | 
| [08:07] | Wow, it’s been four hours already? | 已经过了4个小时了 | 
| [08:11] | Oh, my God, you are so out of it. | 天啊 你完全是迷糊的 | 
| [08:14] | I am really glad I’m here. | 还好我在这 | 
| [08:15] | Okay. | 好了 | 
| [08:17] | Okay, this is for the swelling of your face. | 这个可以缓解你的脸部肿胀 | 
| [08:20] | Just rest on it. | 贴在上面休息 | 
| [08:22] | Okay, Jaime, now, we have to do the two most important things | 海眉 我们现在要做动了牙齿手术的患者 | 
| [08:24] | a dental surgery victim needs. | 最需要的两件事 | 
| [08:25] | What is it? | 是什么 | 
| [08:26] | – Give her Froyo and braid her hair. – Of course. | -喂她酸奶 给她扎辫子 -没问题 | 
| [08:29] | Okay, I need you to go 42 Squirts, | 我需要你到42潮喷酸奶店 | 
| [08:31] | and get me a real Abbi flavor. | 给我买个艾比口味的 | 
| [08:33] | You’ll know when you see it. | 你看到就知道是什么了 | 
| [08:34] | Ooh-whee, okay, well, okay. | 好的 | 
| [08:37] | The flavor of Abbi. | 艾比口味 | 
| [08:39] | Can Jaime capture the complexity | 海眉能在一个口味内 | 
| [08:40] | of this beautiful human being in one single flavor? | 抓住这个美人吗 | 
| [08:42] | Jaime, I don’t really have time for this. | 海眉 我没空跟你扯淡 | 
| [08:44] | Abbi’s blood mother is in Turks and Caicos, | 艾比的生母在特克斯和凯科斯群岛 | 
| [08:45] | and I am her mother now. | 我现在是她妈 | 
| [08:47] | She needs me, she needs, you know, us, but… | 她需要我 她需要我们 但是 | 
| [08:50] | I will not disappoint you. | 我不会让你失望的 | 
| [08:51] | Okay, baby. | 我出发了 | 
| [08:53] | And, hey, Jaimes. | 海海 | 
| [08:55] | Have fun with it. | 玩得开心 | 
| [08:59] | Are you ready to get on the party train. | 准备好登上派对列车了吗 | 
| [09:03] | First stop! | 第一站 | 
| [09:04] | Braid the shit out of them silky-ass doll locks. | 把你的丝滑娃娃头发编起来 | 
| [09:09] | I’m gonna get some scrunchies. | 我去拿点发圈 | 
| [09:11] | Okay, Jaime, the flavor of Abbi. | 好了海眉 找艾比口味 | 
| [09:31] | Oh, fuck me. | 老天 | 
| [09:33] | I guess I’ll start from the top. | 我还是从上面开始好了 | 
| [09:38] | Would you rather lick a dead man’s penis, | 你是愿意舔死人的鸡巴 | 
| [09:40] | or have sex with the same person for the rest of your life? | 还是余生都和同一个人做爱 | 
| [09:42] | Penis. | 鸡巴 | 
| [09:43] | Would you rather eat ice cream for five hours straight, | 你是愿意连续吃5个小时的冰淇淋 | 
| [09:45] | or shoot somebody in the knee? | 还是开枪打一个人的膝盖 | 
| [09:47] | Knee. | 膝盖 | 
| [09:48] | Yup. | 好样的 | 
| [09:49] | Ilana, I don’t feel good, I feel really weird. | 阿拉娜 我感觉不太好 很不舒服 | 
| [09:52] | I knew it. | 我就知道 | 
| [09:53] | Western medicine fails us again. | 西药再一次辜负了我们 | 
| [09:56] | Thanks a lot, Doctor Oz. | 多谢了 OZ医生[电视名人] | 
| [09:58] | You know what? | 这样好了 | 
| [09:59] | I’m gonna give you a little bit of my homemade | 我给你来点自制的 | 
| [10:01] | “Strega Nona” recipe. | “巫婆奶奶”配方 | 
| [10:03] | Strega Nona… | 巫婆奶奶 | 
| [10:06] | Firecrackers, baby. | 鞭炮 | 
| [10:07] | What’s a firecracker? | 鞭炮是什么 | 
| [10:09] | It was what we were on that time that | 就是在布莱恩公园那次 那个男的 | 
| [10:10] | that dude jerked off on your pocketbook in Bryant Park. | 在你的皮夹上射精 我们当时嗑的东西 | 
| [10:12] | He was cool. | 他挺酷的 | 
| [10:14] | But not as cool as Jeremy, right? | 但没有杰瑞米酷 对吗 | 
| [10:54] | You know what, Jeremy? | 知道吗 杰瑞米 | 
| [10:56] | I will say it again. | 我会再说一次 | 
| [11:00] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 | 
| [11:02] | I want us to go out and… | 我希望我们能出去 | 
| [11:04] | – What are you doing? – Just be open with it. | -你在干什么 -彼此坦白 | 
| [11:05] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 | 
| [11:06] | I’m telling Jeremy I like him. | 我跟杰瑞米说我喜欢他 | 
| [11:08] | – You told me to. – What? | -你叫我这么做的 -什么 | 
| [11:10] | – 23 minutes, fuck me. – You told me to. | -23分钟 我操 -你叫做这么做的 | 
| [11:13] | Yeah, but not while you’re jacked-up on Uncle Sam pills. | 是 但别在你吃了美国药的时候给他说啊 | 
| [11:16] | Jesus, come on. | 我晕 来喝了 | 
| [11:18] | Take this firecracker smoothie. | 喝了这杯鞭炮思慕希 | 
| [11:21] | All right. | 好 | 
| [11:26] | You know, I wish I could have one, but I gotta be responsible. | 我也想喝一杯 但我得负起责任来 | 
| [11:29] | And don’t you worry about leaving that message for Jeremy. | 别担心给杰瑞米的留言 | 
| [11:31] | You are gonna forget that in seven minutes. | 7分钟后你就会忘了 | 
| [11:36] | Jaime? Okay. | 海眉 好的 | 
| [11:39] | No, please, can you go in front of me? | 别管我 你们排我前面去吧 | 
| [11:40] | Please, thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [11:43] | Toppings, toppings, toppings, toppings, | 蛋糕装饰 蛋糕装饰 蛋糕装饰 | 
| [11:45] | toppings, toppings, toppings… | 蛋糕装饰 蛋糕装饰 | 
| [11:48] | Let’s see, Cap’n Crunch? | 我看看 Cap’n Crunch麦片 | 
| [11:49] | No, it’s too chemically and that’s no good. | 不行 化学成分太多 不好 | 
| [11:52] | Dark chocolate chip? | 黑巧克力片 | 
| [11:53] | No, it’s too crunchy for Abbi right now. | 不行 现在对艾比来说太硬了 | 
| [11:55] | Ew, gummy candies? | 恶 软糖 | 
| [11:56] | Excuse me, these do not go with the Froyo. | 不好意思 它们和酸奶不搭 | 
| [11:59] | In case you were wondering. | 如果你想知道的话 | 
| [12:01] | Gorp… what is Gorp? | Gorp 什么是Gorp | 
| [12:04] | “Good ol’ raisins and peanuts .” | “葡萄干和花生” | 
| [12:05] | Why would we want all raisins and peanuts? | 为什么会想要葡萄干和花生 | 
| [12:13] | Abbi dabbi dab my Beautiful queen | 艾比宝贝 她是 | 
| [12:17] | she’s my My beautiful queen she’s… | 我的女王 我的漂亮女王 | 
| [12:28] | Namaste, children of light. | 你好 光明之子 | 
| [12:29] | Welcome to another installment of “How To With Dr. Whiz.” | 欢迎来到新一期的”威斯博士教你怎么做” | 
| [12:33] | Today, I’m gonna show you how to meditate proper– | 今天我要向你们展示如何正确冥想 | 
| [12:36] | Ilana, what the that! | 阿拉娜 搞什么 | 
| [12:38] | It’s Abbi. | 是艾比 | 
| [12:39] | I am killing this mom-slash-nurse thing. | 我太擅长做妈妈/护士了 | 
| [12:42] | Doesn’t she look gorgeous? | 她是不是很美 | 
| [12:43] | I would think that you could surmise | 我想你能从我最初的反应 | 
| [12:45] | from my initial reaction that she doesn’t. | 推测出她看上去并不美 | 
| [12:47] | She needs rest, Ilana. | 她需要休息 阿拉娜 | 
| [12:48] | Okay, Jeez, you’re the one who’s being loud. | 好吧 大声说话的是你 | 
| [12:54] | You know what? I deserve a break. | 知道吗 我值得休息一会儿 | 
| [12:58] | You wanna show me your old LL Cool J, your Lincoln Log? | 你要不要给我看看你的LL Cool J[说唱歌手] 林肯积木 | 
| [13:02] | No! | 不要 | 
| [13:03] | I’ll show you my tah-tahs. | 我给你看我的咪咪 | 
| [13:05] | Yes. Yes! | 好的 好的 | 
| [13:08] | Show me your penis. | 给我看你的鸡鸡 | 
| [13:14] | Oh, goodie, you’re awake! | 真好 你醒了 | 
| [13:18] | We’re gonna have so much fun! | 我们会玩得很开心的 | 
| [13:21] | Let’s go play outside. | 去外面玩吧 | 
| [13:24] | Come on, Abbi! | 快 艾比 | 
| [13:28] | Man, I hate to see it, but you got boyfriend penis, bro. | 我很不想说 但你有男友鸡鸡 哥们 | 
| [13:32] | Dude, check this out. | 看这个 | 
| [13:34] | I made my torso a face. | 我把我的躯干画成脸了 | 
| [13:37] | Do you know who it is? | 你知道是谁吗 | 
| [13:38] | I’m guessing an old person ’cause the eyes are low | 我猜是个老人 因为眼睛很低 | 
| [13:42] | and swinging and drooping, | 摇晃 下垂 | 
| [13:44] | but in a way that makes me hard. | 但它让我硬了 | 
| [13:46] | I never thought that a old people face would make me hard. | 我从没想过一个老年人的脸会让我硬 | 
| [13:50] | That’s nice to know. | 知道这个真好 | 
| [13:51] | You are gonna be an old dude | 你会变成一个老头 | 
| [13:52] | with so many boners in a non-creepy way. | 可以疯狂勃起 不过并不变态 | 
| [13:55] | That’s hot. | 这很性感 | 
| [13:57] | Okay, who is it? | 是谁 | 
| [13:58] | Do you know which old person it is? | 你知道这是哪个老人吗 | 
| [14:00] | I don’t know, who is it? | 不知道 是谁 | 
| [14:01] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [14:03] | Do you know? | 你知道吗 | 
| [14:04] | What are we doing here? Who did you draw? | 我们这是在干什么 你画了谁 | 
| [14:06] | No, I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [14:07] | Maybe Abbi’ll know. | 或许艾比知道 | 
| [14:09] | Hey! Abbi, wake up, Ab! | 艾比 醒醒 小艾 | 
| [14:10] | Ilana, let her sleep, let her rest. | 阿拉娜 让她睡 让她休息 | 
| [14:13] | Ab? Abbi? | 小艾 艾比 | 
| [14:16] | Abbi?! | 艾比 | 
| [14:18] | Abbi! | 艾比 | 
| [14:21] | She’s just gone. | 她不见了 | 
| [14:23] | The door was wide open. | 门是敞开的 | 
| [14:24] | It’s gonna get dark in a couple hours. | 再过几个小时就要天黑了 | 
| [14:26] | Okay, calm down. | 淡定 | 
| [14:27] | Fuck you, don’t tell me to calm down! | 去你的 别叫我淡定 | 
| [14:28] | I hate when men tell women that. | 我讨厌男人叫女人淡定 | 
| [14:30] | Okay, I’m sure she’s fine. | 好 她肯定没事的 | 
| [14:31] | Just needed some air or something, just call her. | 只是需要呼吸点新鲜空气 打她手机 | 
| [14:33] | I can’t, I took her phone away. | 不行 我把她手机拿走了 | 
| [14:36] | She called Jeremy to declare her love, | 她给杰瑞米打电话表白 | 
| [14:38] | and my brain’s been a dud all day. | 我大脑今天一整天都不在线 | 
| [14:40] | I haven’t smoked once, I didn’t even vape. | 一口大麻没抽过 电子烟都没有 | 
| [14:41] | This is all my fault. | 都是我的错 | 
| [14:43] | Okay, if you can keep her on her meds schedule, she’ll be okay. | 只要你能让她按时吃药 她就不会有事 | 
| [14:46] | She’ll be a little fuzzy, but at least she’ll be coherent. | 她会有点头晕 但至少可以条理分明 | 
| [14:48] | I lied, I lied, dude! | 我没说实话 我没说实话 | 
| [14:51] | I gave her the strongest form of weed possible. | 我给了她效果最强的大麻 | 
| [14:53] | Other than dabbing. | 仅次于肉末大麻 | 
| [14:54] | I gotta find this bitch, I’ll talk to you later. | 我得找到她 回聊 | 
| [14:56] | Abbi! | 艾比 | 
| [14:58] | It’s my fault, I should’ve seen this coming from a mile away. | 是我的错 我早该料到的 | 
| [15:10] | Chug chug chug chug. | 干了 干了 干了 干了 | 
| [15:23] | Abbi! | 艾比 | 
| [15:29] | What is this place? | 这是哪里 | 
| [15:30] | Its the most magical place in all the land. | 这是全世界最神奇的地方 | 
| [15:34] | Whole Foods! | 全食超市 | 
| [15:37] | Yeah, the neighborhood’s really changed. | 这片区发生了翻天覆地的变化 | 
| [15:39] | It’s a whole new Gowanus. | 全新的格瓦纳斯 | 
| [15:40] | Come on! Let’s hurry up before the lines get long! | 快 趁队伍排长前赶紧进去 | 
| [15:47] | Excuse me? | 打扰下 | 
| [15:48] | Hey, did you see a beautiful, sumptuous model-type come through? | 你有看到一个漂亮 华丽模特风的人经过吗 | 
| [15:51] | Long silky hair like a horse’s mane? | 如马鬃毛般的丝滑秀发 | 
| [15:53] | The only thing I see is that crazy woman | 我唯一看到的就是那个疯女人 | 
| [15:55] | who bought two Yoo-hoos and drop a bottle on the floor. | 买了两瓶Yoo-hoo 然后扔了一瓶在地上 | 
| [16:01] | Yoo-hoo Yoo-hoo. | |
| [16:02] | Yeah, that’s what I just said. | 我说的就是这个 | 
| [16:03] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 | 
| [16:04] | Get out of my store, get out of my store. | 滚出我的店 滚出我的店 | 
| [16:06] | I’m sick and tired of this. | 我受够了 | 
| [16:08] | Get out. | 滚出 | 
| [16:13] | Punk. | 混蛋 | 
| [16:15] | Dick, bitch. | 王八蛋 贱人 | 
| [16:20] | I’m coming, Ab! | 我来了 小艾 | 
| [16:21] | Hearts of palm! | 棕榈心 | 
| [16:22] | Abbi, buy me that. | 艾比 给我买那个 | 
| [16:24] | I love hearts of palm. | 我喜欢棕榈心 | 
| [16:28] | Bulk granola. | 散装格兰诺拉麦片 | 
| [16:29] | Buy me that, Abbi. | 买给我 艾比 | 
| [16:32] | Manuka honey. | 麦卢卡蜂蜜 | 
| [16:34] | So reasonably priced. Buy me that, Abbi! | 价格很便宜 买给我 艾比 | 
| [16:38] | Oh, great! This is some high-class . | 棒 这个高级 | 
| [16:42] | Ooh, earth-friendly cereals. | 环保麦片 | 
| [16:44] | Knock ’em over, Abbi. | 推倒它们 艾比 | 
| [16:46] | They wanna be on the ground. | 它们想落在地上 | 
| [16:49] | Next up, probiotics, a Neti Pot and a bag of douche. | 接下里买益生菌 一个洗鼻壶 一袋灌水器 | 
| [16:56] | Abbi! | 艾比 | 
| [17:00] | Abbi! | 艾比 | 
| [17:06] | That’ll be $1,487.56. | 一共1487.56 | 
| [17:10] | Use your new credit card, Abbi. | 用你的新信用卡 艾比 | 
| [17:12] | You got it because you thought you needed | 你觉得成年人得有不止一张信用卡 | 
| [17:14] | more than one card to be an adult, right? | 所以才去办的 对吗 | 
| [17:16] | Well, now’s your chance to be one! | 现在你做成年人的机会来啦 | 
| [17:18] | Plus, you’ll get Starwood’s points. | 而且你还能拿到喜达屋积分 | 
| [17:21] | Mmmm, I’m so proud of you! | 我太为你骄傲了 | 
| [17:24] | Quick, let’s get this into a bunker before the big one hits. | 快 趁暴风来临前把这些搬进地堡 | 
| [17:27] | Abbi! | 艾比 | 
| [17:29] | Abbi Abrams! | 艾比·艾布拉姆斯 | 
| [17:37] | Hello? | 喂 | 
| [17:38] | There has been some unusual activity on your account | 您的账户有不寻常互动 | 
| [17:40] | and we’d like to confirm that you, Abbi Abrams, | 我们想向您确认 艾比·艾布拉姆斯 | 
| [17:43] | made a purchase of $1,487.56 | 在全食超市布鲁克林格瓦纳斯店 | 
| [17:47] | at the Whole Foods in Gowanus, Brooklyn. | 消费了1487.56美元 | 
| [17:52] | Oh my God, of course, she’s hungry as fuck. | 天啊 当然了 她饿疯了 | 
| [17:55] | From your clear answer, I can tell you are Abbi Abrams, | 从你清晰的回答中 我能听出你就是艾比·艾布拉姆斯 | 
| [17:58] | and this was not a fraudulent charge. | 这不是盗刷 | 
| [18:00] | Thank you for doing business with One Trust, goodbye. | 谢谢你选择信托网 再见 | 
| [18:03] | On the flip side you crazy bitch. | 好在 你个疯婆子 | 
| [18:11] | Damn, this neighborhood is changing. | 我去 这片区变化真大啊 | 
| [18:19] | Stop it, that’s so inappropriate. | 打住 这太不得体了 | 
| [18:22] | Oh, , it’s Strega Nona the weed witch! | 糟了 是大麻巫婆奶奶 | 
| [18:26] | Peace, mortals. | 再见 凡人 | 
| [18:27] | Are you okay, you scared the out of me. | 你还好吗 你吓死我了 | 
| [18:29] | God dammit, my manuka honey! | 该死 我的麦卢卡蜂蜜 | 
| [18:32] | – I got you, Bingo Bronson! – Abbi, no! | -接着 布朗森宝宝 -艾比 不要 | 
| [18:36] | Airball. | 三不沾 | 
| [18:36] | Oh, my ankle. | 我的脚踝 | 
| [18:39] | Oh, my God, sorry. | 天呐 真是抱歉 | 
| [18:41] | I love you, Abbi! See you soon. | 我爱你 艾比 再见 | 
| [18:44] | I love you, Bingo Bronson! | 我爱你 布朗森宝宝 | 
| [18:47] | So sorry, sorry. | 很抱歉 抱歉 | 
| [18:48] | Oh, my God, you’re so scary. | 天啊 你好吓人 | 
| [18:56] | So Abbi’s vitals are fine. | 艾比的生命体征良好 | 
| [18:58] | She just needs plenty of sleep. | 她只是需要充足的睡眠 | 
| [19:00] | I feel like an old-timey doctor right now making house calls. | 我感觉自己像以前的医生 到病人家里诊治 | 
| [19:03] | I should get an apothecary bag, right? | 我该拿个药剂师袋 对吗 | 
| [19:05] | Oh, my God, I am so Horny right now, it hurts. | 天啊 我现在欲火焚身 疼死了 | 
| [19:09] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 | 
| [19:11] | It hurts. | 好疼 | 
| [19:14] | Good night, Abbi-dab. | 晚安 艾比宝宝 | 
| [19:16] | Everybody safe and s… | 大家都很平安无事 | 
| [19:19] | Jaime! | 海眉 | 
| [19:20] | Are you Abbi? | 你是艾比吗 | 
| [19:22] | Where are you, Abbi? | 你在哪 艾比 | 
| [19:23] | Sir? We’re closing. | 先生 我们要关门了 | 
| [19:26] | Just pick any flavor, they’re all chemicals. | 随便选个口味 它们都含有化学成分 | 
| [19:33] | Come on. | 搞错没有 | 
| [19:34] | So sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [19:37] | It’s the Gummi Bears. | 都是小熊软糖害的 | 
| [19:43] | Ab, hey. | 小艾 | 
| [19:44] | Oh, hey, Jer. Hi, ‘sup? | 小杰 你好吗 | 
| [19:47] | So… I got your call yesterday. | 我昨天接到了你的电话 | 
| [19:51] | Um, my what? | 我的什么 | 
| [19:53] | That really long voice mail you left me where you asked me out. | 你给我留的一段很长的语音 你约我出去 | 
| [19:56] | Oh, no, don’t– | 不 别 | 
| [19:57] | No, I was just in… I had surgery, I was– so many… | 不是 我昨天 我做了手术 我 | 
| [20:01] | There were so many drugs and I was– so that’s… | 我吃了很多药 我 所以 | 
| [20:04] | You know I’m getting… My phone’s ringing here. | 我 我电话响了 | 
| [20:06] | Hello? Hi. | 喂 你好 | 
| [20:08] | – No, why would I throw-up on my clothes? – Abbi. | -没有 我为什么要吐在我自己的衣服上 -艾比 | 
| [20:10] | – I’m not crazy– Yeah, I am Jewish… – Abbi. | -我没疯 我是犹太人 -艾比 | 
| [20:14] | – It has nothing to do with it. – Abbi, don’t. | -跟那事无关 -艾比 别 | 
| [20:15] | – Abbi, just listen to me. – Abbi! | -艾比 听我说 -艾比 | 
| [20:17] | – Listen! – Listen, listen. | -听着 -听我说 听我说 | 
| [20:20] | I would love to go out with you on an official… thing. | 我愿意和你正式出去约会 | 
| [20:25] | Oh, and I loved your Drew Barrymore impersonation. | 我喜欢你模仿的德鲁·巴里摩尔 | 
| [20:28] | Amazing. | 很棒 | 
| [20:41] | So, I guess I’ll give you a call. | 我到时给你电话 | 
| [20:43] | Yeah, that was– yeah. | 嗯 刚才 嗯 | 
| [20:45] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [20:46] | Okay, ring her up– me. | 好 给她电话吧 我 | 
| [21:11] | Oh, I was making– this is all good. | 我是在 这个真棒 | 
| [21:15] | – That is good and this is… – There something wrong with it? | -真好 这 -有问题吗 | 
| [21:18] | Locking that up. | 锁好了 | 
| [21:20] | See you later, Jer. | 回见 小杰 |