| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | Hello. | 你好 | 
| [00:05] | We would love to use our free passes to see one movie | 我们想用免费票看场电影 | 
| [00:08] | and only one movie. | 就看一场 | 
| [00:09] | – Um, we’re gonna see… – “Fang for a Fang.” | -我们想看 -《以尖牙还尖牙》 | 
| [00:12] | Gotta support book adaptations. | 必须要支持小说改编的电影 | 
| [00:15] | – You read the book? – No. | -你看过原著 -当然没有 | 
| [00:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [00:18] | – Okay. – Have a good rest. | -好了 -好好休息 | 
| [00:20] | Gun it, bitch, without that cocaine, | 冲啊 贱人 没有可卡因 | 
| [00:22] | I can’t control the other werewolves. | 我不能控制其他狼人 | 
| [00:23] | Um, I’m confused. | 我看不懂 | 
| [00:27] | Chris Rock is killing all the werewolves, | 克里斯·洛克杀光了所有的狼人 | 
| [00:29] | but he is also a werewolf. | 但他自己也是狼人 | 
| [00:31] | This movie makes no sense. I love it. | 这电影毫无逻辑 我喜欢 | 
| [00:38] | I don’t care what the principal says, I’m in love with you. | 我不在乎校长怎么说 我爱你 | 
| [00:42] | Did you bring any more almond milk? | 你还有杏仁乳吗 | 
| [00:43] | Yeah, I just… | 还有 只是 | 
| [00:45] | Shush! | 安静点 | 
| [00:47] | – I’m just trying– – Shh! | -我只是想… -嘘 | 
| [00:49] | I’m just trying… | 我只是想 | 
| [00:57] | Do you want any popcorn? | 吃爆米花吗 | 
| [00:58] | There’s Milk Duds on the bottom, actually. | 最底下有奶球 | 
| [01:00] | All right, yeah. My favorite. | 当然好啦 我的最爱 | 
| [01:05] | Ilana… | 阿拉娜 | 
| [01:07] | Are you fucking kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 | 
| [01:12] | That’s not cool dude. | 一点都不好玩 | 
| [01:15] | Hello, sir, we’d like to report that | 你好先生 我们想要反映 | 
| [01:17] | the sound was really subpar. | 电影音效太次了 | 
| [01:19] | The Dolby was nowhere near 5.1– | 杜比系统远达不到5.1 | 
| [01:20] | 免费票 限单部电影 | |
| [01:22] | Great, okay. | 太好了 | 
| [01:23] | See you next week. | 下周见 | 
| [01:32] | All major religions have a dual god system, | 世界主要宗教都有双神体系 | 
| [01:35] | one visible face and one invisible. | 一个可见 一个不可见 | 
| [01:37] | Okay, call me after Dave and Busters. | 好 吃完给我打电话 | 
| [01:40] | Say hi to your mom. | 替我向你妈问好 | 
| [01:42] | Hi, Abbi-dabbi. | 嗨 艾比比 | 
| [01:43] | Smells like you’ve been working out. | 你闻起来像刚健完身 | 
| [01:45] | What is this? | 这是什么 | 
| [01:46] | I have been making some home improvements. | 我做了一些家装改进 | 
| [01:48] | This way we don’t have to trudge | 这样我们就不用大老远 | 
| [01:49] | all the way to the master fridge. | 去大冰箱拿东西 | 
| [01:53] | Watch. | 你瞧 | 
| [01:55] | – It’s like two feet farther. – Simple. | -大冰箱也就远大概两英尺 -很简单 | 
| [01:57] | I don’t think this is a good idea. | 我不觉得这是个好主意 | 
| [01:59] | Elegant. | 很优雅 | 
| [02:00] | Bevers, do you want me to get it? | 贝弗斯 要我帮你拿吗 | 
| [02:01] | It’s heavy. | 好重 | 
| [02:04] | – It’s clearly gonna… the floor. – Oh, shit. | -明显会掉在地上 -我去 | 
| [02:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 | 
| [02:11] | I guess I don’t know my own strength. | 我高估了自己的实力 | 
| [02:13] | Holy shit. | 我去 | 
| [02:15] | Bevers, what is on your back? | 贝弗斯 你背上那是什么 | 
| [02:17] | You know, I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [02:19] | I just know it itches a lot, and it really hurts. | 我只知道很痒 而且很痛 | 
| [02:22] | Is it a mosquito bite? | 是蚊子块吗 | 
| [02:24] | No, that is definitely not a mosquito bite. | 不 绝对不可能是蚊子块 | 
| [02:27] | I think it’s a bed sore. | 我觉得可能是褥疮 | 
| [02:28] | I’ve only been sitting on the couch– so, technically, | 我一直坐在沙发上 所以严格来说 | 
| [02:30] | you’re gonna have to call it a couch sore, but– | 你该称它沙发疮 不过 | 
| [02:32] | How have you been on my couch long enough to get a couch sore? | 你在我沙发上是待了多久才能得上沙发疮 | 
| [02:36] | You don’t even live here, your girlfriend does. | 你都不住在这儿 你女朋友才住在这儿 | 
| [02:40] | Where’s Melody? | 梅洛迪人呢 | 
| [02:41] | You just missed her. | 你刚好错过了她 | 
| [02:42] | She’s on her way to Port-au-Prince right now. | 她现在在去太子港的路上 | 
| [02:44] | Of course she is. She leaves her boyfriend here | 当然了 把自己男朋友留在这儿 | 
| [02:46] | to go on, what, some fucking cruise? | 自己去坐邮轮吗 | 
| [02:48] | Uh, no. | 不是 | 
| [02:50] | She’s spearheading Habitat for Humanity down there. | 她是仁人家园的领队 | 
| [02:52] | I know everybody else has moved on to the new hip tragedy, | 大家的关注点都转移到新的灾难上了 | 
| [02:55] | but it’s still a mess down in Haiti. | 但海地那里还是一片狼藉 | 
| [02:57] | I know it is. | 我知道 | 
| [02:59] | Terrible. | 太惨了 | 
| [03:01] | You need to get off of my couch. | 你快从沙发上下来 | 
| [03:04] | You need to take a long hard look at yourself right now. | 你得好好地审视一下你自己 | 
| [03:07] | This is so disgusting. | 实在是太恶心了 | 
| [03:10] | Just do something with your life. Do anything. | 着手改变一下你的生活 随便什么都行 | 
| [03:13] | Jesus. | 老天 | 
| [03:14] | I can’t– I can’t do this, Bevers. | 我受不了了 贝弗斯 | 
| [03:20] | Please stop. | 别这样了 | 
| [03:21] | I’m trying to be all Zen Buddha, you know? | 我在尝试禅宗佛教 | 
| [03:24] | Tea. | 喝茶 | 
| [03:25] | Hey, Nicole. | 妮可 | 
| [03:26] | Nic, Nic, Nic. | 妮可 妮可 妮可 | 
| [03:28] | Do you ever, um, get hair from your head | 你有没有过 洗澡的时候 | 
| [03:30] | stuck in your butt crack in the shower? | 头发卡进了股沟里 | 
| [03:32] | Do you? | 有过吗 | 
| [03:33] | – Ilana? – Hey, Buddy, what’s up? | -阿拉娜 -怎么了伙计 | 
| [03:34] | My therapist has encouraged me to write down my feelings. | 我的心理治疗师鼓励我写下我的感受 | 
| [03:39] | I didn’t know you go to a therapist– Me, too. | 我都不知道你看心理治疗师 我也去看 | 
| [03:41] | “Dear Ilana, when you do not do work, | “亲爱的阿拉娜 当你不工作的时候 | 
| [03:45] | I feel disrespected and– | 我觉得很不受尊重 甚至 | 
| [03:49] | – I had no idea. – And less then. | -我从来不知道 -甚至更糟 | 
| [03:51] | I will be out for the rest of the day, and when I return, | 我今天白天会去外面 当我回来的时候 | 
| [03:56] | you– you need to have gotten a deal, | 你得做成一单 | 
| [03:59] | or I will have to… let you go. | 不然的话我不得不 开除你 | 
| [04:04] | Very sincerely, Todd.” | 非常真诚地 托德 | 
| [04:10] | You know what? | 你知道吗 | 
| [04:13] | Challenge accepted. | 我接受挑战 | 
| [04:15] | I’m proud of you. That was great. | 我为你骄傲 你做得很棒 | 
| [04:17] | – Yeah, I’ll do it, I’ll work. – Thank you. | -我会做的 我会工作 -谢谢你 | 
| [04:25] | Bevers? | 贝弗斯 | 
| [04:28] | Bevers? | 贝弗斯 | 
| [04:33] | Hello? | 有人吗 | 
| [05:41] | Hey, Nicole, how would you describe exactly | 妮可 你具体是怎么定义 | 
| [05:44] | what it is we “do” at this “company”? | 我们在这个”公司”是”做什么”的 | 
| [05:49] | Todd told you to work. | 托德让你工作 | 
| [05:51] | I am, Nicoletta. | 我在工作呀 妮可莱塔 | 
| [05:53] | I’m hiring interns. | 我在招实习生 | 
| [05:54] | Yeah, two words, baby. | 两个词 | 
| [05:56] | Steve Jobs… techno-visionary, | 史蒂夫·乔布斯 科技远见 | 
| [06:00] | created many jobs. | 创造了许多就业岗位 | 
| [06:03] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 | 
| [06:05] | See you later. | 回见 | 
| [06:08] | This is an incredible resume. | 真是一份闪亮的简历 | 
| [06:12] | Did you print this yourself? | 你是自己打印的吗 | 
| [06:15] | Yeah, you just, uh, press “Ctrl P.” | 是的 只要按Ctrl+P就行了 | 
| [06:20] | My biggest weakness is that I lose my purse a lot. | 我最大的缺点是我经常掉钱包 | 
| [06:24] | But then my biggest strength is that I always get it back. | 但我最大的优点是我总能把它找回来 | 
| [06:28] | Does that answer your question? | 这个回答你满意吗 | 
| [06:29] | You asked me the question, | 是你问的我问题 | 
| [06:30] | and then just started answering it yourself. | 然后自己就答了 | 
| [06:34] | Excellent listening skills. | 听力不错 | 
| [06:35] | I’ve been taking the PATH train into Manhattan every morning– | 我每天早上都搭过哈德逊河捷运来曼哈顿 | 
| [06:38] | not great for my thigh bursitis. | 对我的大腿滑囊炎不太好 | 
| [06:40] | But on the bright side, my kids sure are happy | 不过好的地方是 我的孩子都很高兴 | 
| [06:42] | to have me out of the house. | 我不在家 | 
| [06:44] | Gotta tell you, Frank, | 说实话 弗兰克 | 
| [06:45] | this would absolutely be a pity hire. | 如果雇佣你 那完全是因为同情 | 
| [06:51] | That would be amazing. | 那就太好了 | 
| [06:52] | I just don’t think you’re Deals Deals Deals material. | 我觉得你和Deals Deals Deals公司不合适 | 
| [06:56] | I already work here. | 我本来就在这儿工作 | 
| [06:58] | Stop letting strangers in the building. | 别再放陌生人进来了 | 
| [07:01] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 | 
| [07:04] | Oh, you missed the… all right. | 你没丢进 算了 | 
| [07:09] | What up, Trey? | 特雷 你怎么样 | 
| [07:10] | So much better. | 好多了 | 
| [07:11] | Thank you for asking. | 谢谢你的问候 | 
| [07:12] | You know I have been in such a funk lately, | 我最近很苦闷 | 
| [07:15] | ’cause you know I donated $14,000 | 因为我给扎克·布拉夫的众筹 | 
| [07:17] | to Zach Braff’s Kick-starter, and– | 捐了14000美元 然后 | 
| [07:18] | Fourteen thousand dollars? | 一万四千美元 | 
| [07:20] | I mean that’s a lot of money. | 这可是一大笔钱 | 
| [07:22] | Yeah, my whole savings, but it was worth every penny. | 是啊 我所有积蓄 但绝对值得 | 
| [07:24] | The bummer is that | 但令人扫兴的是 | 
| [07:26] | they spelled my name wrong in the credits, | 他们在感谢名单里把我的名字拼错了 | 
| [07:27] | and I didn’t get my set visit. | 所以我没能去片场参观 | 
| [07:29] | But, you know what, today is a new day. | 但你知道吗 今天是崭新的一天 | 
| [07:32] | Cha-chinga! | 插清嘎 | 
| [07:33] | Yeah, you know what, I’m in a really good mood today, too. | 我今天心情也超级棒 | 
| [07:35] | Today is a che-chinga. | 今天确实切清嘎 | 
| [07:38] | It’s “Cha-chinga.” But that’s great. | 是”插清嘎” 不过这样很好 | 
| [07:39] | Our cycles must be synched. | 我们的周期一定是同步了 | 
| [07:41] | – Our– – Our happiness cycles. | -我们的… -我们的快乐周期 | 
| [07:43] | Yeah, you’re normally so sad and sickly and depressed, | 你通常都比较难过虚弱消沉 | 
| [07:46] | but today you’re rocking positive vibes. | 但你今天满满的正能量 | 
| [07:49] | All you, buddy. All you, all you. | 专注 专注于你自己 | 
| [07:51] | Nice work, brother. | 好样的 兄弟 | 
| [07:52] | You know what, I do feel like my vibes | 我今天确实感觉 | 
| [07:54] | are like off the chain today. | 充满正能量 | 
| [07:56] | You know what, you seem ready to rise up | 你看起来已经准备好前进一步 | 
| [07:59] | and meet an opportunity. | 面对新机遇 | 
| [08:00] | Would you like to assist me today? | 你今天愿意协助我吗 | 
| [08:03] | I would love to. | 非常愿意 | 
| [08:04] | – Rock on, Garth, let’s party. – Yeah, let’s rock it. | -动起来 加斯 -动起来 | 
| [08:06] | And guess what? I found my muse. | 猜猜怎么着 我找到了我的缪斯 | 
| [08:11] | Hey, Abbi. | 嘿 艾比 | 
| [08:14] | Bevers. | 贝弗斯 | 
| [08:19] | You guys know each other? | 你们认识吗 | 
| [08:21] | – You two boyfriend-girlfriend? – God, no. | -你们是男女朋友吗 -天 不是 | 
| [08:22] | He’s my roommate’s boyfriend. | 他是我室友的男朋友 | 
| [08:24] | So, you know his body. | 那你应该很了解他的身体 | 
| [08:25] | This is great. | 太好了 | 
| [08:26] | I could use an extra hand, | 我需要人帮忙 | 
| [08:27] | because I’m documenting his transformation | 因为我在记录他的身材变化 | 
| [08:29] | for bodybytrey.biz, my website. | 准备放到我的网站bodybytrey.biz上 | 
| [08:31] | Will you help me train him? | 你愿意帮助我训练他吗 | 
| [08:33] | Yeah, I’ll help you train Bevers. | 愿意 我愿意帮你训练贝弗斯 | 
| [08:35] | Great. Give me five more minutes on that elliptical, | 太好了 再跑椭圆机5分钟 | 
| [08:38] | then Abbi will stretch you out. | 然后艾比会帮你拉伸 | 
| [08:38] | Thumbs up. | 赞 | 
| [08:41] | He’s incredible. | 他太棒了 | 
| [08:42] | All right, I’m gonna go grab my Lumia and take some pics. | 好了 我要去拿我的诺基亚手机拍些照片 | 
| [08:44] | He is the perfect “before” picture. | 他的身材是完美的”健身前”照片 | 
| [08:47] | A lump of clay we’re gonna sculpt together, Abbi. | 我们将会一起化腐朽为神奇 艾比 | 
| [08:50] | Okay. | 好的 | 
| [08:50] | He’s gonna be my Garden State. | 他会是我的《情归新泽西》 | 
| [08:53] | Okay. | 好吧 | 
| [08:54] | Kinda inappropriate. | 这个类比也差太远了 | 
| [09:02] | – Ilana? – Yes? | -阿拉娜 -怎么了 | 
| [09:03] | This is Todd’s desk. | 这是托德的办公桌 | 
| [09:05] | Yes, mhm. | 是的 | 
| [09:06] | And I thought you were hiring one intern. | 还有我以为你只招一个实习生 | 
| [09:09] | I know, but look at the diversity I’m bringing to this company. | 我明白 但看看我给公司带来的多元化 | 
| [09:12] | Frank lives in Hoboken. | 弗兰克住在霍博肯 | 
| [09:14] | He’s a modern-day gypsy. | 他是现代吉普赛人 | 
| [09:16] | And, hey, the company can afford it. | 况且 公司负担得起 | 
| [09:18] | Because you’re not paying them. | 因为你根本不给他们工资 | 
| [09:20] | Exactly. | 没错 | 
| [09:22] | You and I are seriously like mind meld, on the same page. | 你和我简直像心灵相通 总能达成共识 | 
| [09:25] | You gotta check this out, too. | 你也得看看这个 | 
| [09:27] | These are dinosaurs, stills of dinosaurs. | 里面有恐龙 恐龙的影像 | 
| [09:29] | They’re made of the same thing stars are made of, | 它们的组成元素和天体的元素相同 | 
| [09:32] | which is what we are made of… | 和我们的组成元素也相同 | 
| [09:37] | Do we have to keep doing this? | 我们得一直继续吗 | 
| [09:38] | It’s the three in the middle. | 是中间那三个 | 
| [09:40] | I keep telling you that. | 我说了很多遍了 | 
| [09:41] | You were attacked in broad daylight. | 你是在光天化日下被攻击的 | 
| [09:43] | We have to make sure this gang doesn’t hit anybody else. | 我们得保证这伙人不会伤害别人 | 
| [09:47] | Okay, number four, please step forward, say your line. | 好了 4号 向前一步 说台词 | 
| [09:52] | Nice razor scooter, pencil dick. | 滑板车不错 小鸡鸡 | 
| [09:54] | You aborted Macklemore motherfucker. | 你个早产的Macklemore傻叉 | 
| [09:57] | You look-alike Albert Nobbs. | 你看起来像阿尔伯特·诺伯斯[《雌雄莫辨》] | 
| [10:01] | I wish I hadn’t reported this. | 真希望自己没报案 | 
| [10:02] | Number five. | 5号 | 
| [10:04] | Nice razor scooter, pencil dick. | 滑板车不错 小鸡鸡 | 
| [10:05] | You aborted Macklemore mother… | 你个早产的Macklemore傻叉 | 
| [10:09] | Bevers, what are you even doing here? | 贝弗斯 你到底来干嘛的 | 
| [10:11] | Well, that stuff you said last night really got me thinking | 你昨晚那番话引起了我的深思 | 
| [10:14] | I can be better. | 我可以变得更好 | 
| [10:15] | I need to start by improving my physical form. | 我该从改变自己的体型开始 | 
| [10:18] | That’s great, but there are so many gyms in Astoria | 这很好 但是阿斯托利亚有好多健身房 | 
| [10:21] | closer to our apartment, closer to my apartment. | 都比这个离我们家近 不对 是我家 | 
| [10:24] | Jesus, why’d you have to come to this one? | 天 你干嘛偏要来这里 | 
| [10:27] | This is the only gym my friend Abbi works in, | 这是唯一一个我朋友艾比工作的健身房 | 
| [10:30] | plus they provide free razors. | 而且他们免费提供刮胡刀 | 
| [10:32] | You have a beard. | 你可是络腮胡 | 
| [10:35] | Oh, God, ew. | 天呐 真恶心 | 
| [10:36] | Abbi, angle his gluteus towards me. | 艾比 把他的臀肌对着我 | 
| [10:38] | Yep, perfect. | 完美 | 
| [10:40] | I’m excited to do this with you, Abbi. | 我很激动你能陪我健身 艾比 | 
| [10:42] | We can take the subway here together. | 我们可以一起坐地铁来这里 | 
| [10:45] | I’ll break for lunch whenever you do. | 你什么时候吃午饭我就什么时候吃 | 
| [10:47] | We help each other. | 我们互相帮助 | 
| [10:48] | I don’t need help, Bevers. | 我不需要帮助 贝弗斯 | 
| [10:49] | Oh, really? | 是吗 | 
| [10:51] | ‘Cause I see someone is training instead of cleaning. | 我可是看到有人没在打扫卫生而是在训练 | 
| [10:55] | It’s already happening, Abbi. | 我已经在帮助你了 艾比 | 
| [10:57] | I mean, I guess so. | 也许吧 | 
| [11:00] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [11:01] | Okay, I think we’re done. | 搞定了 | 
| [11:02] | Abbi, if you farted, it’s all right. | 艾比 放屁没关系的 | 
| [11:04] | Trey, I did not just fart. | 特雷 不是我放的屁 | 
| [11:05] | I moved his gluteus sensitive– | 我帮他活动了臀肌 | 
| [11:08] | Yeah, that’s a woman’s fart. | 那是女性的屁味 | 
| [11:10] | Hi, Miss Wexler? | 韦克斯勒小姐 | 
| [11:11] | Please, call me Ilana. | 叫我阿拉娜就好了 | 
| [11:13] | Actually, call me Miss Wexler. That was dope. | 还是叫我韦克斯勒小姐吧 很酷 | 
| [11:14] | Okay, I was just wondering– Before you finish, | -好 我在想 -在你说完之前 | 
| [11:16] | I want you to know | 我想让你明白 | 
| [11:18] | that you already have the answers. | 你自己心里已经有了答案 | 
| [11:21] | Unlock the solutions deep within you. | 解开你心底的答案 | 
| [11:28] | Now, get out of here. | 走吧 | 
| [11:30] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 | 
| [11:32] | Ilana. | 阿拉娜 | 
| [11:33] | Please, call me Miss Wexler. | 请叫我韦克斯勒小姐 | 
| [11:34] | Miss Wexler, I closed on that nail article. | 韦克斯勒小姐 我搞定了那个美甲项目 | 
| [11:35] | You made $400 in commission. | 你赚了400美元佣金 | 
| [11:37] | Perfect. | 完美 | 
| [11:38] | Now, go get another one. | 去做下一单吧 | 
| [11:40] | Holy moly. | 我的老天 | 
| [11:42] | Baby girl, you know we can make commission here? | 宝贝儿 你知道我们这里可以赚佣金吗 | 
| [11:49] | Love ya. | 爱你 | 
| [11:51] | My interns, gather. | 实习生们 集合 | 
| [11:54] | Okay, kids, when I started this day, | 孩子们 今天刚开始的时候 | 
| [11:57] | I had one goal | 我只有一个目标 | 
| [11:58] | and that was to get a deal. | 目标是完成一笔订单 | 
| [12:02] | But then I learned what commission is, | 但后来 我知道了佣金的存在 | 
| [12:04] | and now my goal is money, money, money, bitch. | 所以我现在的目标是钱钱钱 贱人 | 
| [12:08] | Now, I’m gonna take lunch, | 我现在要去吃午饭了 | 
| [12:09] | but I need you guys to keep it on, on, on, on, on. | 但你们得继续干活 | 
| [12:13] | Please don’t leave the building so that you work | 请不要离开大楼这样你们才能工作 | 
| [12:16] | and also I won’t be able to sign you back in | 而且我没法再签字让你们进来 | 
| [12:18] | ’cause I won’t be here. Okay. | 因为我不在这儿 好了 | 
| [12:19] | Your fly is down, yeah. | 你拉链没拉上 | 
| [12:25] | What a cool boss. | 老板好酷 | 
| [12:30] | Your transformation will inspire millions. | 你的转变会激励千万人 | 
| [12:32] | Come on, Abbi, do it with him. | 来吧 艾比 和他一起做 | 
| [12:36] | Abbi, motivate him, tell him how ripped he’s gonna be. | 艾比 鼓励他 告诉他会变得多有型 | 
| [12:39] | So ripped. | 超有型 | 
| [12:40] | Come on, be more specific. | 具体点 | 
| [12:41] | Paint a picture of how he’s gonna look with words. | 用语言描述他以后的身材 | 
| [12:43] | Uh, muscly, like on the top and then skinny stomach. | 上面 有肌肉 紧实的腹部 | 
| [12:47] | Drop that ball. | 放下球吧 | 
| [12:48] | All right, buddy. | 好了 兄弟 | 
| [12:49] | Come on, yes. | 太棒了 | 
| [12:51] | All right, go protein up, all right? | 去补充蛋白质吧 | 
| [12:52] | I’ll come find you, if I can see you. | 我会去找你的 如果我还能看到你的话 | 
| [12:54] | You’re really shrinking, buddy. | 你瘦了好多 兄弟 | 
| [12:55] | bodybytrey.biz. Cut out. | bodybytrey.biz 结束 | 
| [12:58] | All right, Abbi, that was not great. | 艾比 刚才并不太好 | 
| [13:00] | Now, look, Matthew is very special, all right? | 听着 马修非常特别 | 
| [13:02] | When you’re home with him, I want you to monitor his diet, | 你们在家的时候 我想让你你监控他的饮食 | 
| [13:05] | his sleep, even his stool. | 他的睡眠 甚至他的排泄 | 
| [13:06] | I want you to be all over him, okay? | 我想让你全方位监控他 好吗 | 
| [13:10] | If you can do that, | 如果你能办到 | 
| [13:11] | there’s no telling how far we can go. | 那说不准我们能做到什么程度 | 
| [13:15] | Oh, and, Abbi, could you clean up all this sweat. | 还有艾比 你能清理一下这些汗渍吗 | 
| [13:17] | It’s really stinky. | 太臭了 | 
| [13:17] | It’s actually my lunch break. | 现在其实是我的午休时间 | 
| [13:19] | Good call. | 说得对 | 
| [13:20] | It’ll totally be here when you get back. | 反正等你回来汗渍也不会跑 | 
| [13:22] | But, Abbi, hashtag get clean. | 但是艾比 #戒毒 | 
| [13:25] | Your farts don’t smell healthy. | 你的屁闻起来不太健康 | 
| [13:26] | It’s not– | 不是我 | 
| [13:40] | Hi, I’m here to meet my friend Ilana. | 你好 我是来找我朋友阿拉娜的 | 
| [13:42] | – Oh, yes, Miss Wexler. – Yes. | -好的 韦克斯勒小姐 -是的 | 
| [13:44] | Right this way, sir. | 这边请 先生 | 
| [13:45] | I’m not a sir. | 我不是先生 | 
| [13:47] | I wear a ponytail out one time. | 我就今天扎马尾出来了 | 
| [13:51] | What up, queen? Check it. | 好啊 女王 瞧瞧 | 
| [13:53] | I got a dirty-ass martini, a clean white power suit, | 我点了杯橄榄汁马提尼 一套纯白权力套装 | 
| [13:57] | originally 119, down to 69, down to 39. | 原价119 打折69 折上折39 | 
| [14:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [14:01] | TJ Maxx. | TJ Maxx买的 | 
| [14:03] | Okay, Maxinista, I think you left the size tag on it. | Max达人 你价格标签好像还没撕 | 
| [14:06] | Can’t get it by ya. | 逃不过你的眼睛 | 
| [14:08] | This, uh, Halliburton fat-cat lunch is on me. | 这顿高贵奢华的午餐我请了 | 
| [14:11] | I made $400 today already. | 我今天已经赚了400美元 | 
| [14:15] | I hired an extremely diverse ethnic smorgasbord of unpaid interns. | 我雇了一帮种族超多元化的无薪实习生 | 
| [14:19] | Turns out I’m an effective leader. | 结果证明 我是个卓有成效的领导 | 
| [14:22] | I’m happy that one of us is having a really good day, | 还好我们中有人今天心情不错 | 
| [14:25] | ’cause, um… | 因为… | 
| [14:27] | Bevers joined Soulstice today. | 贝弗斯今天开始在Soulstice健身 | 
| [14:33] | Well, just– just wait for this, | 还没到高潮 | 
| [14:35] | ’cause I’m helping Trey train him. | 我在协助特雷训练他 | 
| [14:40] | You’re getting to train someone? | 你能训练别人了 | 
| [14:42] | Yeah, but it’s Bevers. | 是的 但是是贝弗斯 | 
| [14:44] | So what? | 那又怎么样 | 
| [14:45] | Rub some Purrell in your mustache so you don’t smell him. | 往你胡子上抹点洗手液 这样就闻不到他了 | 
| [14:48] | Who cares? This is an opportunity. | 谁在乎 这可是个机会 | 
| [14:50] | Grab the bull by the balls, dude. | 你要迎难而上 | 
| [14:52] | Guess you’re right. It’s just my day job. | 也许你说得对 这是我的日常工作而已 | 
| [14:55] | I’m gonna be like a successful artist any day now. | 我随时可能成为一个成功的艺术家 | 
| [14:57] | Obviously. | 当然了 | 
| [14:58] | I could train the shit out of Bevers. | 我可以把贝弗斯训练出来 | 
| [14:59] | Hell, yes, you can. | 当然可以 | 
| [15:01] | To us and the future. | 敬我们 敬未来 | 
| [15:06] | I just ruined a perfectly clean white power suit. | 我毁了这套纯白权力套装 | 
| [15:11] | I don’t know if I would call it a white power suit, | 我不确定这是不是该叫做白色权力套装 | 
| [15:14] | especially after you just, you know, talked about | 尤其是你刚说 | 
| [15:16] | that ethnic smorgasbord of unpaid workers that you have. | 你雇了一帮种族多元化的无薪工人 | 
| [15:20] | What did you just say? | 你说什么 | 
| [15:22] | Explain what you mean? | 解释一下 | 
| [15:23] | Well, white power, um… | 白人权力 | 
| [15:26] | No, no, no– Mom, it is a job, but I’m not making any money. | 不是 妈 这是份工作 但没薪水 | 
| [15:29] | Swing low, sweet chariot | 轻轻摇晃的马车 | 
| [15:36] | coming forth to carry me home | 载我回故乡 | 
| [15:39] | Ilana, one of your interns tried to leave | 阿拉娜 有个实习生前面想走 | 
| [15:43] | so the other ones locked him in the conference room. | 其他人把他锁在会议室里了 | 
| [15:44] | I have a Skype with a haunted pizza tour company. | 我和披萨寻鬼之旅公司有个电话会议 | 
| [15:47] | I need that room like now. | 我现在需要使用那房间 | 
| [15:49] | What have I become? | 我变成了什么 | 
| [15:51] | I don’t know, but I need the room. | 不知道 但我需要会议室 | 
| [15:54] | Goddam it! | 我去 | 
| [15:58] | Bevers, come on, let’s go! | 贝弗斯 我们走 | 
| [16:01] | I’m gonna– I’m gonna get to this right after. | 我马上就来清理这个 | 
| [16:03] | We gotta, we’re gonna do some stretching. | 我们得去做拉伸 | 
| [16:08] | Yes. | 好的 | 
| [16:11] | Yes. | 好的 | 
| [16:12] | Abbi, I can’t. | 艾比 我做不到 | 
| [16:14] | Abbi! | 艾比 | 
| [16:17] | Yes, yes. | 很棒 | 
| [16:21] | Beautiful. | 棒极了 | 
| [16:22] | Here we go. | 动起来 | 
| [16:23] | Be your Soulstie self, Matthew. | 学习Soustice精神 马修 | 
| [16:25] | – Yes, Abbi. – Come on. | -就是这样 艾比 -加油 | 
| [16:27] | Meet and greet your potential. | 发掘你内在的潜力 | 
| [16:29] | Yeah, feel that fuel running through your veins! | 感受血管里奔腾的燃料 | 
| [16:33] | Nice! | 棒极了 | 
| [16:33] | Yes, you can– I know you can. | 你可以的 我知道你可以的 | 
| [16:35] | You always quit too soon. | 你总是过早放弃 | 
| [16:36] | – Push him, Abbi. – Come on, don’t stop. | -鞭策他 艾比 -加油 不要停 | 
| [16:38] | Be the change! | 改变自己 | 
| [16:39] | Feel it. | 用心感受 | 
| [16:40] | You’re running. | 你在奔跑 | 
| [16:41] | You are running! | 你在奔跑 | 
| [16:42] | You got it, yes! | 你可以的 很棒 | 
| [16:46] | Bevers, oh, my God! | 贝弗斯 我的天 | 
| [16:48] | Oh, Bevers. | 贝弗斯 | 
| [16:51] | Go, get outta here, go. | 走 快走 | 
| [16:53] | But, wait– Why? Wait, why? | 等等 为什么 | 
| [16:54] | Get out– Be free– | 走吧 放你们自由 | 
| [16:56] | I don’t want you here. | 我不想让你们在这儿 | 
| [16:57] | Go– You must leave. | 走 你们必须离开 | 
| [16:58] | You deserve paid work. | 你们值得一份有偿工作 | 
| [17:00] | I can’t get paid work. | 我找不到有偿的工作 | 
| [17:02] | I just graduated from Cornell with a business degree. | 我刚拿到康奈尔大学的商业学位 | 
| [17:04] | That’s the worst ivy. | 那是最差的常青藤学校 | 
| [17:05] | And I’m building my resume. | 我要丰富我的简历 | 
| [17:07] | My parents are finally proud of me. | 我父母终于为我感到自豪了 | 
| [17:09] | What, is this because we made out earlier? | 是不是因为我们之前亲热了 | 
| [17:11] | You beautiful boy. Don’t you see? | 你个靓仔 你们还不明白吗 | 
| [17:13] | I am Thomas Jefferson, | 我是托马斯·杰斐逊 | 
| [17:15] | and you are Stockholm Syndrome. | 你们得了斯德哥尔摩综合症 | 
| [17:17] | Listen, I’ll cut you each your checks. | 我给你们写了支票 | 
| [17:19] | These are index cards. | 这是索引卡 | 
| [17:20] | Future checks. IOU’s. | 未来支票 欠条 | 
| [17:22] | Obviously, I can’t pay you until, um, I get paid, | 显然 在我领工资之前 我没法支付你们 | 
| [17:26] | but fill out these envelopes with your address, | 在信封上写下你们的住址 | 
| [17:29] | leave them in the mailbox, labeled “Nicole,” | 投到信箱里 写上”妮可收” | 
| [17:32] | And I promise you you will get your reparations. | 我保证你们会收到赔款的 | 
| [17:35] | Taking to you, Aisha. | 尤其是你 阿伊莎 | 
| [17:36] | Be free, go. | 拥抱自由 走吧 | 
| [17:37] | Is this ’cause we made-out? | 是因为我们之前亲热了吗 | 
| [17:40] | I don’t even know anymore, text me later. | 我都搞不清楚了 晚点短信联系 | 
| [17:43] | Both ankles are sprained, and he’s got a mild concussion. | 双脚脚踝扭伤 还有轻度脑震荡 | 
| [17:45] | Make sure he doesn’t fall asleep for at least eight hours. | 确保他8小时以内不能睡着 | 
| [17:47] | Keep him vertical. | 不能平躺 | 
| [17:48] | Just set him up on a couch. | 让他坐在沙发上就可以 | 
| [17:50] | All right, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 | 
| [17:52] | Bevers, I’m so sorry. | 贝弗斯 我很抱歉 | 
| [17:53] | I really did not mean to hurt you. | 我并不想让你受伤 | 
| [17:55] | You were just trying to push me. | 你只是在鞭策我 | 
| [17:57] | Matthew, it’s me, Trey. | 马修 是我 特雷 | 
| [17:59] | We’re gonna train your core until your ankles heal, okay? | 我们等你脚踝好了就训练核心肌群 好吗 | 
| [18:02] | No, I’m not coming back. | 不 我不回去了 | 
| [18:04] | What? Matthew look how much healthier you are. | 什么 马修 你比之前健康多了 | 
| [18:07] | Bevers, Bevers. | 贝弗斯 | 
| [18:08] | To be honest, I’m really happy with the way I look. | 说实话 我挺满意自己的体型的 | 
| [18:12] | He’s obviously severely concussed. | 看来他脑震荡得不轻 | 
| [18:14] | Will you tell him he can’t quit. | 你能告诉他不能放弃吗 | 
| [18:15] | Trey, just let him leave. | 特雷 让他去吧 | 
| [18:17] | You can’t force someone to be something they’re not. | 强扭的瓜不甜 | 
| [18:23] | You’re right. | 你说得对 | 
| [18:23] | I push people too hard. | 我鞭策过了头 | 
| [18:25] | I’m sorry, Matthew. | 对不起 马修 | 
| [18:27] | I’m sorry I pushed you, too, Abbi. | 对不起艾比 我对你也鞭策过了头 | 
| [18:28] | You’re not a trainer, you’re a cleaner. | 你并不是教练 只是个清洁工 | 
| [18:30] | But I was so good. | 但我做得很好 | 
| [18:32] | I was great even, right up until he fell. | 特别好 直到他摔倒了 | 
| [18:35] | Stop. | 别说了 | 
| [18:38] | Good-bye, Matthew. | 再见 马修 | 
| [18:45] | Bevers, Bevers. | 贝弗斯 | 
| [18:47] | Can we go home now? | 我们能回家了吗 | 
| [18:49] | Yeah, we’re gonna go back to my apartment. | 可以回我家了 | 
| [18:50] | Back to our home. | 我们家 | 
| [18:51] | We’re gonna go to my– my apartment. | 是我的家 | 
| [18:59] | Well, looky, looky, who’s playing hooky? | 瞧啊瞧啊 是谁翘班了 | 
| [19:02] | You are, Todd. | 是你 托德 | 
| [19:04] | I was not hookying. | 我不是翘班 | 
| [19:05] | Oh, really, Todd? | 是吗 托德 | 
| [19:07] | I beg to differ. | 不敢苟同 | 
| [19:09] | Are you filling out a contract? | 你是在填合同吗 | 
| [19:11] | Yeah, I actually closed four deals today. | 是啊 我今天完成了四笔订单 | 
| [19:14] | I was a capitalist pig, rolling around in my own great shit. | 我疯狂地赚钱 完全沉醉其中 | 
| [19:18] | That is great– Thank you for listening to me. | 太好了 谢谢你听进了我的话 | 
| [19:20] | Great job. | 做得很棒 | 
| [19:21] | And your outfit is close to appropriate. | 而且你的着装接近于得体了 | 
| [19:23] | Good job on that as well. | 这点也做得很棒 | 
| [19:26] | Hey, Ilana? | 阿拉娜 | 
| [19:28] | Who’s Albert Nobbs? | 阿尔伯特·诺伯斯是谁 | 
| [19:30] | Oh, it’s Glenn Close, pretending to be a woman, | 是格伦·克洛斯演的一个女性角色 | 
| [19:32] | pretending to be a man. | 但假扮成一个男的 | 
| [19:35] | Yeah, that’s accurate. | 形容得真准确 | 
| [19:36] | I love Albert Nobbs. | 我超喜欢阿尔伯特·诺伯斯 | 
| [19:39] | So hot. | 太性感了 | 
| [19:46] | Dude, it’s like it’s hard enough to push a baby out | 把一个小孩从阴道里挤出来 | 
| [19:49] | through your vagine, | 已经够难了 | 
| [19:51] | but on top of that, I’m gonna defecate myself? | 除此之外 我还得自行排便 | 
| [19:53] | I knew that you could shit while you give birth, | 我知道女人在生产的时候可能拉屎 | 
| [19:57] | but then I– I immediately repress it. | 但我马上抑制住了这个想法 | 
| [20:00] | I keep it like in the repression folder, you know? | 我把这个想法放进了抑制文件夹 | 
| [20:03] | If it happened to me, you have my permission to look away. | 如果我真的这样了 我允许你把头扭开 | 
| [20:06] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不客气 | 
| [20:08] | I’m gonna see you give birth then? | 那我是能看你生产吗 | 
| [20:10] | Bitch, dur, dur, dur, dur, dur. | 姐们 当然了 | 
| [20:13] | Who else would be my focal point? | 不然到时候我该看着谁呢 | 
| [20:17] | Also, I wanna do it in one of those birthing pools, | 还有 我想在那种分娩池里生孩子 | 
| [20:19] | and I feel like my apartment is just– it’s dirty, | 我感觉我家 太脏了 | 
| [20:22] | and there’s a lot of traffic around it. | 周围交通还很吵 | 
| [20:24] | I thought maybe I could do it here. | 我想我可以在这儿生 | 
| [20:27] | In the living room. | 在客厅 | 
| [20:29] | You know, don’t– | 你不用 | 
| [20:30] | don’t push away the idea of doing it right in my bedroom, though. | 不用抛开在我卧室里生产的念头 | 
| [20:33] | We can get my bed out. | 我们可以把我的床搬走 | 
| [20:34] | You know, I’ll move all my stuff out. | 把我的东西都拿出去 | 
| [20:36] | We’ll just put your birthing pool, you know, in here. | 然后把你的分娩池放进来 | 
| [20:38] | – We’ll bring it in. – Thank you. | -把它放进来 -谢谢你 | 
| [20:43] | You know, these are actually really, really good. | 这个还挺好喝的 | 
| [20:45] | I didn’t think they would be. | 我之前还以为会很糟 | 
| [20:46] | I know, it scares me. | 是啊 吓到我了 | 
| [20:48] | Hey, eyes open, Bevers! | 别睡着了 贝弗斯 | 
| [20:52] | Eyes open. | 睁眼 | 
| [20:57] | Abbi, it spilled! | 艾比 洒出来了 | 
| [21:09] | Hold on– Hold the railing… | 抓稳了 抓住扶手 | 
| [21:11] | Go– Go, quick. | 快点走 | 
| [21:13] | I’m going. | 我在走 | 
| [21:14] | We got this. | 我们可以的 | 
| [21:15] | Got it? | 可以吗 | 
| [21:17] | You got it? | 你可以吗 | 
| [21:18] | Why didn’t we do this in the beginning? | 我们为什么不一开始就这样锻炼 | 
| [21:20] | All right, no laughing. | 好了 不许笑 |