时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | I thought we were all wearing our old catering uniforms together. | 我以为我们都会穿以前做服务员时候的制服 |
[00:11] | Nobody said that, dude. | 没人这么说过 |
[00:12] | You’re supposed to return it when you quit. | 辞职的时候就该还回去了 |
[00:14] | Yeah, Ilana, we’re not caterers at Darcy’s wedding, | 阿拉娜 我们不是达西婚礼上的服务员 |
[00:16] | – we’re guests. – I know, Morgan, thanks. | -我们是客人 -我知道 摩根 谢谢 |
[00:18] | Abbi, can you believe that | 艾比 你能相信 |
[00:19] | Darcy’s the first of the trifecta to get married? | 达西是我们三剑客里第一个结婚的吗 |
[00:22] | I can… she’s been engaged for like seven years. | 能啊 她都订婚7年了 |
[00:24] | Oh, my God, Ilana, | 我的天 阿拉娜 |
[00:25] | you have to take so many pictures of us tonight. | 你今晚得多拍点我们的照片 |
[00:27] | Yeah, it will be fun. | 嗯 一定会超有趣的 |
[00:28] | I mean, sorry, not of us, of the trifecta | 抱歉 不是我们两个 是我们三剑客 |
[00:30] | me, Abbi, and Darcy. | 我 艾比 达西 |
[00:31] | I worked with you guys, too. | 我以前也和你们一起工作 |
[00:32] | I thought we were the quad. | 我以为我们是四剑客呢 |
[00:35] | Honestly, Morgan’s boner for you is so big | 讲真 摩根看见你勃起得那么厉害 |
[00:36] | you can see it from space. | 在太空都能看到 |
[00:37] | You should just let her suck it already. | 你直接让她给你吸好了 |
[00:39] | So, now I have the boner? I thought that Morgan had the boner. | 到底是我勃起 还是摩根勃起 |
[00:41] | Oh, my God, Connecticut is so classy. | 我的天 康涅狄格太有格调了 |
[00:44] | God, no it isn’t. Why are we even going there? | 天 哪里有格调了 我们到底为什么去 |
[00:47] | Don’t be insane, Ilana, | 别说傻话了 阿拉娜 |
[00:49] | I mean Darcy is marrying the heir to Jennifer friggin’ Convertibles. | 达西可是要嫁给詹妮弗两用家具的少爷呢 |
[00:52] | It’s gonna be so amazing. | 一定会超棒的 |
[00:53] | I brought all the essentials-gum, Adderall, and poppers. | 我带全了必需品 口香糖 阿得拉 还有Rush |
[00:56] | We gotta bring our A-game, bitches. | 得发挥出我们的最佳水平 姐们 |
[00:58] | There better be good boys there. | 希望能有些质量上乘的小伙子 |
[00:59] | Do you know I’m the first woman in my family | 你知道我是我们家第一个 |
[01:00] | to be 25 and still single? | 25岁还单身的人吗 |
[01:02] | This year I had to bring myself up to minorities, | 今年我开始和少数族裔约会 |
[01:05] | and still nothing. | 还是没结果 |
[01:07] | Move your asses, bitches! | 赶紧的 姐们 |
[01:08] | Got some good momentum. Come on! | 势头不错 继续 |
[01:10] | It’s so crazy that you’re coming with me to this wedding, right? | 让你和我一起参加婚礼有点太疯狂了是吧 |
[01:13] | – No. – It’s only our second date. | -不会 -这才是我们第二次约会 |
[01:15] | It’s not crazy at all. | 完全不疯狂 |
[01:16] | Plus I get to see you in this dress, maybe out of it. | 而且我还有幸看到了穿这身衣服的你 可能还能看到不穿的你 |
[01:18] | Will! | 威尔 |
[01:22] | Okay, chill. We’ve got time. | 别急 时间来得及 |
[01:24] | I’m pumped. I love weddings. | 我好激动 我超爱婚礼 |
[01:26] | I crush at weddings. | 我在婚礼上艳压全场 |
[01:27] | Wait till you see me on the dance floor. | 等你看到我在舞池里的表现就明白了 |
[01:29] | Ilana, what are we even doing in Grand Central? | 阿拉娜 我们为什么来中央车站 |
[01:32] | Is there a garage in here or something? | 这里有车库吗 |
[01:33] | Where’s your mom’s car parked? | 你妈妈的车停在哪儿 |
[01:34] | Uh, Long Island. | 长岛 |
[01:36] | Uh, Ilana, what the frick! | 阿拉娜 什么情况 |
[01:38] | You said that we could get your mom’s car for this trip. | 你说这趟出行你能借到你妈的车的 |
[01:40] | I e-mailed you every day for like two months. | 我过去两个月天天给你发邮件 |
[01:42] | I didn’t get any e-mails. | 我没收到啊 |
[01:44] | Is your e-mail address still Ilanawaxler@vagina.com? | 你的邮箱地址还是Ilanawaxler@vagina.com吗 |
[01:47] | No, it’s mindmyvagina.com. That’s why. | 不 是mindmyvagina.com 怪不得咯 |
[01:51] | Don’t worry, dude, chill. I got us tickets. | 别担心 淡定 我买了车票 |
[01:53] | Oh, my God, we gotta go. | 天啊 得快点走了 |
[01:55] | Come on, we got a couple minutes! | 赶紧 还有几分钟 |
[02:10] | Ilana, why is there no 2:10 train to Bridgeport anywhere? | 阿拉娜 为什么没有2:10去布里奇波特的车 |
[02:14] | I don’t know… I’m not a conductor. | 我怎么知道 我又不是售票员 |
[02:18] | Ilana, these are Amtrak tickets, dude. | 阿拉娜 这是美国铁路公司的车票 |
[02:20] | It only runs outta Penn Station. | 只从宾州车站出发 |
[02:22] | Oh, gross. | 好恶心 |
[02:23] | Alright, let’s go, come on. | 快走吧 |
[02:26] | Guys, I-I can’t run. I’m gonna sweat off my concealer. | 我不能跑 出了汗我的遮瑕膏会掉 |
[02:31] | Holy shit! | 我去 |
[02:33] | This place really is majestic. | 这地方太宏伟了 |
[02:41] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[02:42] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[02:46] | – It’s been a whirlwind, right? – I know. | -我们跑疯了 -是啊 |
[02:47] | – Both been having fun. – Yeah. | -我们俩度过了愉快的时间 -没错 |
[02:49] | – Talked about getting that dog. – Uh-huh. | -还谈了养狗的事情 -是的 |
[02:52] | But, um, Penn Station. I can’t. | 但是 宾州车站 我做不到 |
[02:57] | It’s disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[02:59] | It’s kind of a deal-breaker for me. | 对我而言是个否决条件 |
[03:02] | Okay, I’m confused. | 我没听明白 |
[03:03] | Maybe this is one of those romantic New York City stories | 也许这就像个纽约浪漫故事 |
[03:06] | where you meet someone amazing, and then… tragedy happens. | 你遇见一个很棒的人 然后悲剧发生 |
[03:11] | And they’re gone, and you never see them again, | 然后他们就走了 你再也看不到他们 |
[03:14] | and you wonder what they did with their whole life. | 你会好奇他们的一生是怎么过的 |
[03:21] | – Good luck, kid. – Taxi’s here. Come on! | -祝你好运了 -出租车来了 快点 |
[03:23] | Okay, everybody in. | 大家上车 |
[03:25] | Abbi, sit by me. | 艾比 坐我旁边 |
[03:26] | I don’t even know what just happened. | 我都不知道发生了什么 |
[03:29] | Okay you sit in the middle, but I don’t wanna sit next to Ilana. | 那你坐中间 但我不想坐阿拉娜旁边 |
[03:32] | Sure, sit on Morgan’s boner. | 那你坐摩根的鸡鸡上吧 |
[03:34] | Guys, I just got dumped. | 伙计们 我被甩了 |
[03:36] | Abbi, wait! | 艾比 等等 |
[03:38] | Wait! Wait! | 等等 等等 |
[03:42] | Oh, it’s just not meant to be. | 看来缘分如此 |
[03:54] | Oh, my God, you guys remer Brian O., the head bartender? | 天 你们记得那个调酒领班布莱恩·欧吗 |
[03:56] | He stopped eating carbs and got totally ripped. | 他不吃碳水之后成了个猛男 |
[04:00] | My brother did that-he doesn’t eat carbs-he’s jacked. | 我哥也这样 不吃碳水 身材超棒 |
[04:05] | Anyway, he became a DJ in Provincetown, | 总之 他后来去普罗温斯敦做DJ |
[04:08] | then he OD’d. Dead! | 然后吸毒过量 死了 |
[04:11] | Wow, geez. | 天啊 |
[04:13] | Only the good die young, huh? | 好人不长命啊 |
[04:15] | You know, I’m not over Amy Winehouse. | 我难以忘怀艾米·怀恩豪斯 |
[04:19] | It’s like we knew it would happen, | 就好像我们知道事情会发生 |
[04:22] | but we didn’t do anything about it. | 但却什么都没做 |
[04:24] | I didn’t “know her” know her, but I still miss her. | 虽然我跟她不是朋友 但我还是想她 |
[04:30] | You guys remember Steff? | 你们记得施特芙吗 |
[04:31] | Yes, the one who used to eat out of the trash… Ew, right, okay. | 翻垃圾吃的那个 没错好恶心 |
[04:34] | So, she worked that retirement party, married some old dude | 她在那退休派对上下了功夫 嫁给了个老家伙 |
[04:37] | and then OD’d a week later at Bryant Park on the carousel. | 一周后在布莱恩公园的旋转木马上吸毒过量 |
[04:41] | Dead! | 死了 |
[04:42] | You remember Ray… | 你们记得雷 |
[04:45] | Are you okay? | 你们还好吗 |
[04:46] | Oh, my gosh, are you all right? | 我的天 你们还好吗 |
[04:47] | Everybody okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[04:48] | Kevin, your nose is bleeding. | 凯文 你流鼻血了 |
[04:51] | Oh, no, this isn’t from the crash. | 不是因为撞车 |
[04:55] | It happens all the time. | 我经常流鼻血 |
[04:56] | But I need to get outta here before the cops come. | 但我得在警察来之前离开这儿 |
[04:58] | Everybody out. Go, go, go! | 所有人走吧 快 |
[05:24] | – Can you take this? – Yeah. | -你能拿一下吗 -当然 |
[05:26] | Whoo! I am hot, too. | 我也好热 |
[05:27] | I have blotting sheets if anybody needs. | 我有吸水纸 有人要吗 |
[05:29] | I could use one. | 我需要一张 |
[05:30] | You might need two, sweetheart. | 你可能需要两张 亲爱的 |
[05:31] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[05:32] | It left us. | 车开走了 |
[05:33] | It left without us! | 没等我们就走了 |
[05:35] | What? | 什么 |
[05:37] | No! | 不 |
[05:38] | No, no. | 不 |
[05:39] | Oh, my God! | 苍天啊 |
[05:43] | All right, okay! | 好了 |
[05:44] | We gotta go right now! Come on, let’s move it! Move it! | 我们得马上出发 快点 赶紧的 动起来 |
[05:48] | Move, move, move! Come on! | 快 快 快 快点 |
[05:51] | No, no, no, no! Eighth Avenue. | 不是那儿 第八大道 |
[05:54] | Ilana, come on, move it! Move it! Come on! | 阿拉娜 快 快 跟上 |
[05:57] | Abbi, I’m behind you! | 艾比 我跟着你呢 |
[06:07] | So, it’s $70 a day to rent a car. | 租车70美元一天 |
[06:09] | Totally doable. | 完全可以 |
[06:11] | Do you wanna insure the driver? | 要给司机投保吗 |
[06:12] | – Yes. – Yes. | -要 -要 |
[06:13] | Do you want to insure against other cars? | 要给其他车辆投保吗 |
[06:14] | – Yes. – Yes. | -要 -要 |
[06:15] | Potholes? | 路面凹坑引起的事故呢 |
[06:16] | – Yes. – Yes. | -投 -投 |
[06:17] | Weather? | 天气引起的呢 |
[06:17] | – Yes. – Yes. | -投 -投 |
[06:18] | – Trees? – Uh-huh. | -树呢 -也要 |
[06:19] | God? | 上帝 |
[06:19] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -也要 -也要 |
[06:21] | Transition insurance for when I pull the car around… | 把车调度过来的运送险呢 |
[06:24] | make sure you get that last one… I’m a terrible driver. | 这个你们最好投 我驾驶技术不怎么样 |
[06:26] | – Okay. – Sure. | -也保上 -保上 |
[06:28] | With all that, it comes to $125. | 那加在一起 一共125美元 |
[06:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:33] | License and credit card, please. | 请给我驾照和信用卡 |
[06:40] | You’re under 25. | 你还没满25 |
[06:42] | That changes things. | 那就另当别论了 |
[06:54] | That’ll be $1,100. | 一共1100美元 |
[06:57] | We’re gonna need one moment, please. Thank you so much. | 我们再考虑一下 非常感谢 |
[07:01] | All right, come ‘ere, huddle up. | 过来 |
[07:03] | Okay, so, we both know that I’m 25, | 我俩知道我满25岁了 |
[07:06] | but what Mary doesn’t yet know is that my license is expired. | 但玛丽不知道的是我的驾照过期了 |
[07:10] | We’re gonna need to come up with a plan in the next 20 seconds | 我们得在接下来20秒内的这次接头中 |
[07:12] | inside this huddle, ’cause when I created the huddle, | 想个办法出来 因为当我开始这次接头时 |
[07:15] | I thought by this time I’d have a plan. | 我以为在这时我已经会有办法了 |
[07:17] | I don’t. | 但我没有 |
[07:18] | – I’m gonna keep… – Here’s my license and the AMEX | -我得 -这是我的驾照和运通卡 |
[07:20] | should cover insurance. | 应该够付保险的钱 |
[07:23] | This isn’t a sugar daddy thing. | 我这不是当做干爹 |
[07:24] | This is just an old, established “guy paying for his younger | 而是老派的”男人为小炮友买单” |
[07:28] | friend he has sex with” kind of thing, | 之类的事情 |
[07:30] | so just get that right out of your mind, you know? | 所以别多想 |
[07:32] | Well, you’re all set. | 办好了 |
[07:33] | There’s only one vehicle left. | 只有一辆车了 |
[07:35] | It doesn’t have AC, but it’s really spacious. | 没有空调 但是很宽敞 |
[07:39] | We’ll take it. | 我们要了 |
[07:59] | Oh… okay. | 好的吧 |
[08:02] | Gotta love that transitions insurance. | 运送险值了 |
[08:08] | Man, it’s hot in here. | 里面好热 |
[08:10] | Gotta commend you, I got adult braces two years ago, | 得表扬下你 我两年前戴过成人牙套 |
[08:13] | and it was the best decision I ever made. Check me out. | 那是我做过的最正确的决定 看看 |
[08:16] | – Oh, those are nice. – Yeah, yeah. | -不错 -是的 |
[08:18] | But these aren’t braces. | 但这个不是牙套 |
[08:19] | They’re mouth scaffolding, just to hold my teeth in. | 是口腔脚手架 防止牙齿掉出来 |
[08:22] | Mouth scaffolding? | 口腔脚手架 |
[08:23] | I’ve never heard of that. | 从来没听过 |
[08:24] | I’m a dentist, and I haven’t heard of that. | 我一个牙医都没听说过 |
[08:25] | I went to Nicaragua for ’em. They were so reasonable. | 我去尼加拉瓜做的 超便宜的 |
[08:31] | Okay, you’re dancing against the truck right now. | 你没跟上卡车的节奏 |
[08:33] | You gotta dance with it, girl. | 要踩着它的拍子来 |
[08:37] | God, this is terrible. | 太糟了 |
[08:39] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[08:40] | It kinda feels good on my back. | 背还挺舒服的 |
[08:42] | Yeah, I mean it’s actually kinda fun. | 其实还挺好玩的 |
[08:43] | Good save, Morgan. | 补救得不错 摩根 |
[08:45] | Abbi, do you remember that holiday party | 艾比 你还记得当年那个派对 |
[08:46] | that we thought that we ran out of cheeseballs, | 我们以为我们起司球吃完了 |
[08:48] | and then it turned out we had more cheeseballs in the back? | 但其实后面还有好多 |
[08:52] | Yeah, the cheeseballs. | 记得 起司球 |
[09:00] | I’m not gettin’ married until everyone can get married. | 在所有人有权利结婚之前我是不会结婚的 |
[09:07] | Why did you look at me when you said “everyone”? | 你说”所有人”的时候为什么看着我 |
[09:11] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:13] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[09:16] | You gay, man. | 你是同性恋啊 |
[09:18] | Oh, yeah, I am. I’m totally gay. | 对哦 我百分百同性恋 |
[09:19] | I got it now. I got what you mean. | 我懂了 我懂了 |
[09:27] | Abbi, do you remember that time the chicken satays | 艾比 你还记得那次鸡肉沙爹 |
[09:29] | were way underdone? | 完全没熟吗 |
[09:31] | Do you remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[09:32] | I still laugh about it. | 我现在想起来还会笑 |
[09:36] | This bitch is unraveling. | 这婊子说个没完呐 |
[09:38] | I am well aware. | 我知道 |
[09:48] | What are we laughing about? | 我们在笑什么 |
[09:49] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[09:55] | God, I can’t believe Will didn’t go to Penn Station. | 天 不敢相信威尔不去宾州车站 |
[09:57] | What a little bitch. | 真是个小贱人 |
[09:58] | It’s the most vibrant place in the city, | 这可是城里最有生机的地方了 |
[10:00] | and they have really good sushi. | 还有好吃的寿司 |
[10:02] | You know what, I’m fine that he left. | 你知道吗 他走了我反而轻松了 |
[10:05] | He had a really big penis. | 他的下面超级大 |
[10:09] | How big, how big, how big? Like, think earth, like think earth. | 多大 发散思维 |
[10:11] | Coke can, plantain big. | 可乐罐 大蕉那么大 |
[10:16] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[10:20] | What are those? | 这是什么 |
[10:21] | Rush Poppers. | |
[10:22] | What do they do? | 干嘛用的 |
[10:23] | They loosen your butthole. | 放松菊花 |
[10:25] | Why you takin’ it right now? | 为什么现在用 |
[10:27] | ‘Cause we’re going to a wedding. | 因为我们要去参加婚礼 |
[10:29] | Hello? | 不是吗 |
[10:30] | Abbi, this keeps happening to you. | 艾比 你总遇到这种事 |
[10:32] | You’re like a magnet for elephant dongs | 你就像个大屌磁铁 |
[10:34] | God, you know who has the really big dick? | 天 你知道谁有超级大屌吗 |
[10:36] | My brother, Mitchell. | 我哥哥 米切尔 |
[10:41] | Hold on, Morgan, did you say something about your brother’s dick? | 等等 摩根 你是在说你哥的屌吗 |
[10:44] | I didn’t mean to say that. Just forget it. | 我不是故意的 当我没说 |
[10:46] | Delete, delete, delete, delete, delete, delete. | 删除 删除 删除 删除 |
[10:57] | Everybody okay? | 大家还好吗 |
[10:59] | Why would Jesus give us a flat tire? | 上帝为什么让我们爆胎 |
[11:02] | Well, he did, Morgan. | 祂就是这么做了 摩根 |
[11:03] | God, it is over! | 晕 这回完了 |
[11:04] | Guys, the Sei Wah bus runs every half hour. | 四华巴士每隔半小时有一班 |
[11:06] | Ew, disgusting, Ilana. You’re disgusting. | 恶心 阿拉娜 你太恶心了 |
[11:08] | I think that’s our only option right now, so… | 这是现在唯一的选择了 |
[11:10] | Yeah, okay, Abbi, you’re totally right. I agree with you. | 是的 艾比 你说得没错 我同意 |
[11:12] | You know, we could ride down. | 我们可以骑车过去 |
[11:13] | Ilana, we are in formalwear. We cannot bike down. | 阿拉娜 我们穿着礼服 不能骑车过去 |
[11:16] | It’s 4:00 o’clock. We’re not getting a cab right now. | 现在是4点 我们打不到车 |
[11:18] | This is our best bet. | 这是最好的方法了 |
[11:19] | Totally. | 是的 |
[11:20] | Okay, so to recap-Abbi and I have decided that we’re going to | 总结一下 艾比和我决定 |
[11:23] | bike down to the Sei Wah bus, okay? | 我们骑车去坐四华巴士 懂吗 |
[11:25] | Great. All right, come on on, let’s go. | 太好了 好了 我们走 |
[11:27] | Come on, come on, come on! | 赶快 |
[11:28] | – Let’s go! – Abbi, I’m coming! | -走吧 -艾比我来了 |
[11:30] | Lincoln, come on. | 林肯 走啊 |
[11:31] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[11:32] | Someone has to stay with the truck and call the rental car company. | 得有人守着卡车叫租车公司来 |
[11:35] | I can’t leave you here by yourself. | 我不能把你一个人留在这儿 |
[11:37] | You can’t not go to a wedding you RSVP’d to. | 你不能回复了邀请还缺席婚礼 |
[11:40] | You have to respect the sanctity of the RSVP. | 你得尊重回复邀请的神圣性 |
[11:46] | I was uncomfortable at the fact that you were my date | 我之前还有点不爽你是我去婚礼的伴儿 |
[11:48] | to a wedding… that’s like so legit. | 太正式了 |
[11:50] | But now that you’re not coming, I’m bummed. | 但你现在不能去让我很难过 |
[11:52] | And that makes me uncomfortable in a different way. | 我现在是另一种不爽 |
[11:55] | Are you just sayin’ that so I’ll do the rest of the dance? | 你说这个是为了让我把舞跳完吗 |
[11:58] | The what? | 什么舞 |
[12:16] | What’s painfully ironic about this | 最讽刺的是 |
[12:19] | is that I love weddings the most. | 我是最爱婚礼的 |
[12:22] | Pump it, pump it! | 加油 |
[12:24] | You guys, if we don’t pick up the pace, | 不快点的话 |
[12:25] | we’re gonna miss this 4:30. | 我们会错过4:30的车 |
[12:27] | Harder, harder! You are warriors of change right now. | 快点 再快点 你们是改变未来的勇士 |
[12:31] | What are your passions? Who lights your fire? | 你们的动力是什么 谁能点燃你内心的火焰 |
[12:35] | Gossip! | 八卦 |
[12:36] | Rihanna’s instagram. | 蕾哈娜的Instagram |
[12:37] | My brother! | 我哥 |
[12:39] | Never mind! Delete, delete that! | 当我没说 删除 删除 |
[12:41] | Hey, Kevin, what’s up with your bike, dude? | 凯文 你的车怎么回事 |
[12:42] | We’re all on city bikes. | 我们骑的是共享单车 |
[12:44] | What? | 什么 |
[12:45] | I thought we were all stealing bikes. | 我还以为我们都偷车骑呢 |
[12:47] | I-I-I can’t go back to prison, Ilana! | 我不能再回监狱 阿拉娜 |
[12:50] | I can’t go… | 我不能 |
[12:53] | High on life! Look at me now, solstice! | 热爱生活 瞧我现在 Solstice |
[12:58] | Look at me now, New York City! | 瞧我现在 纽约 |
[13:11] | Okay, so, if we make this bus, | 如果我们赶上这班车 |
[13:12] | then we’ll just miss the cocktail hour, | 那就只会错过饭前鸡尾酒 |
[13:14] | but we’ll make it in time for apps before the ceremony. | 但能赶上仪式前的开胃酒环节 |
[13:16] | This is the opposite of the time the trifecta | 这跟我们三剑客那次 |
[13:18] | took the Jitney to the Hamptons. | 坐小型公共汽车去汉普顿完全不一样 |
[13:20] | I never heard about that. | 我从来没听说过这茬 |
[13:21] | It… it wasn’t a big deal. | 不是什么值得提起的事 |
[13:22] | We just went to the Hamptons for the weekend. | 我们只是去汉普顿过周末 |
[13:24] | Darcy’s parents have a timeshare. | 达西父母有分时享用度假别墅的所有权 |
[13:25] | That was a really crazy weekend, huh, Abbi? | 是个疯狂的周末 对吧 艾比 |
[13:28] | I don’t know if it’s really worth talking about. | 我觉得没什么值得聊的 |
[13:29] | Okay, I think it’s very much worth talking about. | 太值得聊了 |
[13:32] | Remember we went to that club, the Elm? | 我们去了那个夜店 榆木夜店 |
[13:35] | The Elm, that sounds cool. | 榆木 这名字真酷 |
[13:36] | It wasn’t. | 一点不酷 |
[13:38] | Oh, my God, she doesn’t know? | 我的天 她不知道 |
[13:42] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[13:43] | Oh, this is gonna be so rich. | 说出来一定会超逗的 |
[13:45] | Okay, when we went to the Hamptons, | 我们去汉普顿那次 |
[13:47] | Darcy and Abbi made out. | 达西和艾比亲热了 |
[13:55] | It was before I knew you. | 那是在我认识你之前 |
[14:08] | Ilana, it’s not a big deal. | 阿拉娜 这不是什么大事 |
[14:10] | It’s a huge deal. | 是件超大的事 |
[14:11] | You said that if you were ever gonna | 你曾说过 |
[14:12] | do same-sex experimentation, it was gonna be with me. | 如果你要和同性尝试做爱的话 会跟我做 |
[14:16] | I have never said that to you. | 我可从来没这么说过 |
[14:18] | It has been implied. | 你有暗示过 |
[14:20] | By you. | 你暗的示 |
[14:24] | Well, implications get responses, | 暗示会得到回应 |
[14:27] | and it takes two to tango. | 一个巴掌拍不响 |
[14:36] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[14:39] | Where are we even? | 我们这是在哪儿 |
[15:10] | Ilana, there’seats. | 阿拉娜 这里有位子 |
[15:11] | I’m gonna sit with somebody whose yet to shatter my world. | 我要跟还没让我的世界崩塌的人坐一起 |
[15:16] | Hello, new friend. | 你好啊 新朋友 |
[15:22] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[15:23] | Yeah, I’m just-I’m listening to this relaxation mix. | 还好 我在听放松混音 |
[15:27] | Do you wanna? | 要一块儿听吗 |
[15:28] | All right, sure. | 好呀 |
[15:30] | …too shall pass. | …也会过去 |
[15:31] | You are beautiful, you are strong, you are supple, Morgan. | 你美丽 坚强 你随和 摩根 |
[15:38] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[15:39] | My brother made if for me. | 我哥给我录的 |
[15:41] | He’s a yoga teacher. Isn’t it helpful? | 他是瑜伽老师 很有用吧 |
[15:44] | He’s good, right? | 他很厉害吧 |
[15:47] | Ilana, will you just come on and sit back here? | 阿拉娜 你能不能坐这儿来 |
[15:50] | No, I will not just “come on”, and you know why. | 不 我不能 你自己清楚原因 |
[15:53] | ‘Cause you made out with Darcy. | 因为你和达西亲热了 |
[15:55] | You told him? | 你还告诉他了 |
[15:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[15:59] | You know what else Darcy and I did? | 你知道我和达西还干嘛了吗 |
[16:01] | We touched boobs. | 我们摸胸了 |
[16:08] | We touched boobs. | 我们摸胸了 |
[16:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[16:25] | Oh, my God, what is this? | 我的天 这是什么 |
[16:27] | – It’s a fish! – Oh, my God! | -是鱼 -我的天 |
[16:29] | Get out! | 快下车 |
[16:30] | Move, move, move! I’m getting out! | 让开 我要下车 |
[16:32] | I’m getting off of this bus! | 我要下车 |
[16:38] | I hate you all! | 我恨你们 |
[16:39] | It’s going down my underwear. | 滑到我内衣里了 |
[16:46] | Oh, God! | 天 |
[16:48] | Ilana, F-you! | 阿拉娜 去你的 |
[16:50] | You did this to bring down the trifecta. | 你故意想拆散我们三剑客 |
[16:53] | Morgan, what are you talking about? | 摩根 你在说什么呢 |
[16:54] | We don’t even hang out anymore. There’s no trifecta. | 我们都不一起玩了 哪儿来的三剑客 |
[16:57] | It’s more of like a duo now. | 现在顶多是个二人转吧 |
[16:59] | So… | 所以 |
[17:01] | Oh, my God, keep talking. | 天 继续说 |
[17:02] | – I’m legit gonna cry. – Okay. | -我真的要落泪了 -好吧 |
[17:03] | – Oh my god. – Well, fine! | -我的天 -好吧 |
[17:05] | Have fun doing all your drugs together, | 祝你们一起吸毒愉快 |
[17:07] | you druggie lesbian dudes! | 你们两个吸毒的拉拉男人婆 |
[17:10] | Go fuck your brother, dude. | 干你哥去吧 姐们 |
[17:17] | You smell. | 你好臭 |
[17:19] | All right, give me Lincoln’s clothes. | 把林肯的衣服给我 |
[17:20] | -I’ll change. -Okay, I’ll block you, | -我换一下 -好 我掩护你 |
[17:22] | and I’m gonna peek. | 而且我会偷看 |
[17:23] | No, dude, you’re not peeking. | 不准偷看 |
[17:24] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[17:27] | Fine, today you can peek. This one time. | 好吧 今天你能偷看 只此一次 |
[17:33] | Well, you didn’t get flat tire insurance. | 你没投爆胎险 |
[17:35] | What do you mean I didn’t get flat tire insurance? | 什么叫没投爆胎险 |
[17:37] | I bought every insurance you offered. | 你说的险我全都投了 |
[17:39] | Before I rented you the car, I went through an itemized list. | 在你租车前 我过了一遍清单 |
[17:42] | If you wanted flat tires covered, | 如果你想投爆胎险 |
[17:44] | you should have asked for flat tires. | 你应该主动说需要爆胎险 |
[17:47] | I’m not a mind-reader. | 我又不会读心术 |
[17:49] | Listen, Mary, I’ve had an awful day. | 听着 玛丽 我今天过得太糟心了 |
[17:52] | I was on my way to a wedding, I wasn’t able to make the wedding. | 我本来要去参加婚礼的 结果没去成 |
[17:55] | Imagine how disappointed I am. | 想象下我有多沮丧 |
[17:57] | I shine at weddings. | 我可是在婚礼上闪耀的人 |
[17:59] | You can’t look the other way on this? | 你就不能网开一面吗 |
[18:01] | Look the other way? | 网开一面 |
[18:02] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[18:02] | You think ’cause you come in here in your little short shorts | 你以为你穿着背心短裤进来 |
[18:05] | looking all Idris Elba | 看上去像伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴一样 |
[18:07] | that I’m supposed to like give everything up? | 我就该如你所愿吗 |
[18:10] | Idris Elba? | 伊德瑞斯·艾尔巴 |
[18:12] | Don’t act like you don’t know. | 别一副你不知道的样子 |
[18:14] | You look like him. | 你看起来像他 |
[18:17] | All right, well, Mary, where do I sign? | 好吧 玛丽 在哪儿签字 |
[18:25] | Wait, are we talking Luther or the Wire? | 等等 是像《路德》还是《火线》里的他 |
[18:54] | Oh, I was supposed to tell you something. | 有件事我得跟你说 |
[18:56] | Anything. | 说 |
[18:58] | Mom called. She needs your social. | 妈打过电话来 她需要你的社保号 |
[19:00] | Did you write it down? | 你写下来了吗 |
[19:02] | No, that’s why I’m telling you now. | 没 所以我现在告诉你 |
[19:03] | Mitchell, what’s the point of telling me now? | 米切尔 现在告诉我有什么用 |
[19:05] | I’m just gonna forget it. | 我会忘记的 |
[19:07] | God, you’re so much like dad. | 天 你和爸一个样 |
[19:12] | I don’t know. I think I’d be Penn. | 我说不好 我觉得我想做佩恩 |
[19:14] | – I get to be Teller? – You wanna be Teller? | -那我能做特勒 -你想做特勒吗 |
[19:17] | I’ll be whoever you don’t wanna be, you know? | 你挑剩下的那个就是我 |
[19:21] | That’s what I mean. | 我是这个意思 |
[19:23] | 达西 你们在哪儿呢 你们来吗 | |
[19:25] | I feel bad. | 我好过意不去 |
[19:25] | – I have to tell Darcy we can’t come. – She’s fine. | -我得告诉达西我们去不了了 -没事的 |
[19:29] | She invited 300 other people. | 她还邀请了300个人 |
[19:33] | Great. They’re not coming either. | 好极了 他们也不来 |
[19:36] | Let’s just do this. | 赶紧弄完吧 |
[19:40] | Do you, Darcy… | 你 达西 |
[19:42] | I do, he does, whatever. | 我愿意 他也愿意 随便吧 |
[19:45] | You smell good now. | 你不臭了现在 |
[19:48] | Oh, you smell like Lincoln. | 你闻起来像林肯 |
[19:49] | Yeah, I smell exactly like Lincoln. | 我闻起来完全就是林肯 |
[19:51] | I’m gonna grab the N train around the corner. | 我要在拐角坐N号线 |
[19:53] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[19:54] | – I’m headed that way. – Okay, cool. | -我往那儿走 -好的 |
[19:57] | 刺戳 绅士俱乐部 | |
[19:59] | We are perfect gentlemen, dude. | 我们完完全全就是绅士 |
[20:02] | We’re in tuxes. | 穿着燕尾服 |
[20:04] | – Right, it’s like… – We have to. | -是啊 就好像 -我们必须进去 |
[20:08] | Right? | 是吧 |
[20:10] | Your call, bud. | 你决定 伙计 |
[20:12] | – Captain. – I say we do it. | -船长 -那我们去吧 |
[20:13] | Let’s do it… this day. | 今天 就这么放纵 |
[20:16] | Hello, Sir. | 先生你好 |
[20:19] | Oh, my gosh, thank you. | 天 谢谢 |
[20:24] | They’ve completely remodeled. This used to be carpet. | 他们重新装修了 原来是铺地毯的 |
[20:26] | Love hardwood floors. | 喜欢硬木地板 |
[20:28] | – Ilana? – What? | -阿拉娜 -怎么啦 |