时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | What? | 搞错没有 |
[00:08] | How am I getting shorter? | 怎么会变矮了 |
[00:14] | Jeremy. | 杰瑞米 |
[00:16] | Hey, Ab. | 小艾 |
[00:18] | Locked out of my apartment. You have a spare, right? | 我被锁在门外了 你有备用钥匙对吗 |
[00:21] | No, I don’t, I don’t, I would totally remember | 没有 我要是有的话 |
[00:23] | if I had, um, one of your keys. | 我一定会记得的 |
[00:26] | That’s weird. | 真奇怪 |
[00:27] | You’d be the person I’d pick if I gave someone a spare, | 我要是选择把备用钥匙给谁的话我肯定选你 |
[00:29] | so, I just assumed you had one. | 所以我就以为你有 |
[00:31] | I would be? | 会选我 |
[00:32] | I mean, I would take one. | 我很乐意接受 |
[00:34] | If we want to go through that and that commitment, | 如果我们要做出这个承诺的话 |
[00:36] | I would have it with me whenever. | 我会随时都带在身上 |
[00:39] | While you’re here, inside my apartment, | 既然你来到我的公寓 |
[00:41] | maybe you could help me put up a shelf? | 你能帮我安装一个架子吗 |
[00:44] | I’d love to. | 乐意至极 |
[00:46] | Let’s do that then. | 那就来吧 |
[00:53] | It’s this guy. | 就这东西 |
[00:54] | It won’t stay on the wall. | 没法固定在墙上 |
[00:58] | Crazy. | 疯狂 |
[00:59] | Do you mind if I take off my shirt? | 你介意我把衣服脱了吗 |
[01:02] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[01:06] | Where’d you get all that oil from? | 你哪儿来的油啊 |
[01:10] | Now I can put up that shelf. | 现在我可以把架子装上了 |
[01:15] | You’re so… slippery. | 你真滑 |
[01:23] | That was a hot dream. | 刚才的梦真爽 |
[01:26] | My neighbor Abbi is so sexy | 我邻居艾比好性感 |
[01:28] | and now I have this great big humongous boner. | 我现在是一柱擎天 |
[01:34] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[01:38] | So intense. | 太过瘾了 |
[01:40] | Hey sleepyhead. | 瞌睡虫 |
[01:41] | Someone had a sexy dream, huh? | 某人做春梦了 |
[01:43] | Shut up, Bevers. | 闭嘴 贝弗斯 |
[01:45] | Shut your stupid face. | 闭上你的臭嘴 |
[01:49] | Yeah, girl, get it! | 好样的 妹子 |
[01:51] | Ilana. | 阿拉娜 |
[01:52] | I’m so happy you’re here. | 你在这太好了 |
[01:53] | I was thinking maybe we could masturbate next to each other. | 我在想我们可以一起自慰 |
[01:56] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[01:57] | I’m always trying to get you to parallel play. You’re never into it. | 我一直想让你和我一起自慰 可你从来不感兴趣 |
[02:00] | It’s because I want to so badly. | 因为我太想了 |
[02:09] | Oh my God. | 天啊 |
[02:11] | What a way to start the day. | 这样开始新的一天真爽 |
[02:14] | It’s 5 p.m. | 现在是下午五点 |
[02:16] | Great… Closing time. | 好极了 下班时间 |
[02:18] | Have a good night. | 晚上愉快 |
[02:30] | Hurricane Wanda has been upgraded to a Category Four storm. | 飓风旺达已升级为四级风暴 |
[02:34] | It is due to hit New York in just a matter of hours. The city… | 将在几小时内登陆纽约 城市 |
[02:38] | – Oh, thank God. – Hey, mama. | -谢天谢地 -妈 |
[02:40] | The lines were too long at the grocery store, | 超市排队的人太多了 |
[02:42] | – so we just went to the bodega. – Okay. | -所以我们去了杂货店 -好的 |
[02:44] | Cool… Come in. | 进来吧 |
[02:45] | We got you the batteries and duct tape, Sour Patch Kids, | 我们买了电池 胶带 酸酸糖 |
[02:47] | Nutter Butters, Mrs. Fields cookies. | 花生酱饼干 菲尔茨夫人饼干 |
[02:50] | ‘Cause we all might die, so… | 因为我们都可能挂掉 |
[02:53] | And they gave us potato salad half off. | 他们还半价卖给我们土豆沙拉 |
[02:56] | Wow… Great… That’s awesome. | 那太好了 |
[02:58] | So many awesome things happening here right now. | 好多好事在发生 |
[03:00] | Like, for instance, Bevers is here. | 比如 贝弗斯来了 |
[03:02] | – And he invited his sister to stay. – Ew. | -他还请了他姐姐来住 -恶 |
[03:04] | Here… Right now. So… | 住这 现在 所以 |
[03:08] | Yeah… I just found out that she has an 11th toe. | 我刚发现她有11根脚趾 |
[03:11] | Funny enough. | 更有趣的是 |
[03:12] | And she said that it’s not where you would expect it to be. | 她说你想不到多出的脚趾长在哪 |
[03:16] | – What do you mean? – I don’t know. | -什么意思 -不知道 |
[03:18] | ‘Sup, Marla Bevers. | 各位好 我是玛拉·贝弗斯 |
[03:21] | Do I smell potato salad? Just kidding. | 我是闻到了土豆沙拉吗 逗你们的 |
[03:24] | I know I smell potato salad. | 我知道我闻到了土豆沙拉 |
[03:25] | I think it was a gift for the host of the party. | 这是给派对主人的礼物 |
[03:28] | Isn’t this so fun? | 是不是很好玩 |
[03:29] | It’s like the gang’s all here. | 好像整个帮派都到齐了 |
[03:31] | Yeah… I was dying to see where my baby bro lives. | 是啊 我早就想来看我弟弟住的地方了 |
[03:34] | Well, it’s not his apartment. | 这不是他的公寓 |
[03:36] | His girlfriend lives here, so… | 他女朋友住在这 |
[03:37] | Where is your girlfriend, dude? | 你女朋友呢 |
[03:39] | – Well, she went… – Yeah, she went to her parents’ house. | -她去 -她去她父母家了 |
[03:42] | In Jersey. | 在泽西 |
[03:43] | To escape the storm. | 为了躲避风暴 |
[03:44] | They were supposed to go… She asked him to go. | 他们本来该一起去的 她叫他去 |
[03:46] | I don’t know what’s going on with that. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[03:48] | It’s just too much presh. | 压力太大 |
[03:49] | Her parents are like, too into me. | 她父母太喜欢我了 |
[03:52] | They just think I’m really fun, but the fun’s staying here! | 他们觉得我很有趣 但是我要把乐子留在这 |
[03:55] | It’s like camp right now! | 现在就像是露营 |
[03:57] | I have an idea… Drinking game. | 我有个主意 喝酒游戏 |
[03:59] | Yes! Yes! | 很好 棒极了 |
[04:02] | – Yes! – Yes, I get the booze. | -棒 -我去拿酒 |
[04:04] | I think that’s a great idea, Ilana. | 我觉得这是个很好的主意 阿拉娜 |
[04:06] | Thank you for being here and bringing people. | 谢谢你来这 以及带朋友过来 |
[04:08] | I love you too, dude. | 我也爱你 姐们 |
[04:10] | It’s like a moment. | 时间仿佛静止了 |
[04:11] | I feel like nobody else is here, you know? | 周围没有别人 你懂吗 |
[04:18] | In case we all die, there is something | 以防万一我们都死了 有件事 |
[04:20] | that I must confess to you, Ilana. | 我必须向你坦白 阿拉娜 |
[04:25] | Last summer, um, I switched our laptop chargers in the night… | 去年夏天 我在晚上把我们的笔记本充电器换了 |
[04:31] | during the night, like a sneaky thief. | 像阴险的小偷那样 |
[04:34] | And that’s why yours never works. | 所以你的从来充不起 |
[04:36] | And I see you try and you try and you try | 我看你不断尝试 |
[04:37] | and it’s because it’s mine. | 是因为那是我的 |
[04:39] | It’s never gonna work, Ilana. | 永远都充不起 阿拉娜 |
[04:41] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:42] | It’s not a big deal at all. | 这有什么 |
[04:43] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:45] | My God. | 天啊 |
[04:46] | You are forgiveness. You are. | 你真宽容 |
[04:50] | Thank you everybody. | 谢谢大家 |
[04:51] | Namaste… Gracias. | 致敬 谢谢 |
[04:52] | Okay… I’ll continue the game. | 好 我接下去 |
[04:55] | Never have I ever… read a newspaper. | 我从没读过报纸 |
[04:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:00] | Even homeless people read newspapers. | 就连流浪汉都看报纸 |
[05:02] | Um, I’ll guess I’ll go. | 我想该我了 |
[05:04] | Never have I ever… | 我从没 |
[05:07] | never have I ever, um, | 我从没 |
[05:09] | dealt with how my parents’ divorce affected my overall, | 处理好我父母的离婚对我的 |
[05:11] | you know, being in relationships. | 感情的影响 |
[05:13] | So. | 这样 |
[05:21] | Yeah… I mean, it’s an intense subject. | 这是个沉重的话题 |
[05:23] | Can I get a bite of that P-sal? | 我能吃一口土豆沙拉吗 |
[05:24] | No, I’m still working on it. There’s a lot of… | 不 我还在弄 有很多 |
[05:27] | Bevers, calm down. There’s candles somewhere. | 贝弗斯 冷静 有蜡烛的 |
[05:30] | My goodness. | 我的天 |
[05:31] | Relax… Breathe. | 淡定 深呼吸 |
[05:33] | Calm down, Bevers. | 冷静 贝弗斯 |
[05:45] | Time for a Camp Miniwakaga favorite. | 迷你瓦嘉达营队最受欢迎环节 |
[05:48] | Light as a feather, stiff as a board. | 轻如羽毛 硬如木板 |
[05:51] | Come on, everybody try to lift me. | 快 你们把我举起来 |
[05:53] | You can only use two fingers. | 只能用两根手指 |
[05:58] | Light as a feather, stiff as a board. | 轻如羽毛 硬如木板 |
[06:01] | Light as a feather, stiff as a board. | 轻如羽毛 硬如木板 |
[06:04] | Light as a feather, stiff as a board. | 轻如羽毛 硬如木板 |
[06:08] | Light as a feather, stiff as a board. | 轻如羽毛 硬如木板 |
[06:11] | Light as a feather… | 轻如羽毛 |
[06:12] | You okay… What’s up? | 你还好吗 怎么了 |
[06:13] | Just a lot of people here and I spite eat. | 来了很多人 我就赌气暴食 |
[06:17] | All of that potato salad. | 所有的土豆沙拉 |
[06:18] | You’re poop thing? | 你的那个大便问题吗 |
[06:19] | I wouldn’t call it that. | 我不会这么叫 |
[06:21] | You gotta get over it. You have to let it out. | 你得克服它 你得拉出来 |
[06:23] | It is seriously dangerous. | 真的很危险 |
[06:25] | There’s too many people here. I can’t… I won’t do it. | 人太多了 我做不到 我不想去 |
[06:28] | You got two options here. | 你有两个选择 |
[06:29] | Either I’m going to go in with you | 要么我陪你进去 |
[06:30] | and do ocean noises in your ear to relax you | 在你耳边模仿海洋的声音 让你放松 |
[06:33] | or I’ll distract everybody out here. | 要么我把所有人引开 |
[06:35] | It’s up to you. | 决定权在你 |
[06:36] | I think we should go with the second one. | 我觉得第二个比较好 |
[06:37] | Number two for number two. Nice. | 第二个配大号 不错 |
[06:41] | Get in there. | 进去 |
[06:42] | Stiff as a board. | 硬如木板 |
[06:44] | You guys… Bags! | 各位 口袋 |
[06:46] | Throw ’em up in the air, huh? | 扔到空中 |
[06:49] | It’s like “American Beauty.” | 就像《美国丽人》 |
[07:07] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[07:08] | Move these… Okay. | 这些拿开 好了 |
[07:12] | All right, so what is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[07:14] | Is the… ball caught or something. | 球被卡住了吗 |
[07:18] | There’s no water. No. | 没有水 不要啊 |
[07:22] | Ilana. | 阿拉娜 |
[07:23] | Ilana. | 阿拉娜 |
[07:26] | Just came by to see if anybody needed anything. | 我就是过来看看你们有什么需要没 |
[07:29] | We’re having a little blackout party. | 我们在办停电派对 |
[07:31] | – Come on in. – Cool. | -进来吧 -好 |
[07:40] | This is an a-ha moment. | 这是顿悟时刻 |
[07:41] | This is an a-ha moment. | 这是顿悟时刻 |
[07:42] | I can make this an a-ha moment weekend. | 我可以让这周末变成顿悟周末 |
[07:55] | What? | 什么 |
[07:57] | 如果是阿拉娜 请翻面 如果不是 请去叫她 | |
[08:02] | Let me in. It’s just me. | 让我进去 只有我 |
[08:07] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:11] | So it’s bad. | 情况很糟 |
[08:12] | I’m sorry this is happening to you. | 很遗憾你遇到了这种事 |
[08:14] | On the one night that Jeremy comes over to my apartment, | 偏偏在杰瑞米来我公寓的晚上 |
[08:17] | I explode. Like, I mean, this is the worst. | 我爆裂了 这是最坏的情况 |
[08:19] | This is the best. | 是最好的 |
[08:20] | This is a sexy situation. | 这是个性感的状况 |
[08:22] | It’s terrifying outside. | 外面很恐怖 |
[08:24] | There’s candles all lit. | 蜡烛都点燃了 |
[08:26] | And who’s your competition? | 你的对手是谁 |
[08:27] | Marla Bevers? | 玛拉·贝弗斯 |
[08:29] | Abbi, I’m going to take care of this for you. | 艾比 我来帮你搞定 |
[08:31] | There’s no way… | 不可能 |
[08:32] | I am a doo doo ninja. | 我是大便忍者 |
[08:36] | What does that even mean? | 什么意思 |
[08:37] | You… You do… | 你 你 |
[08:39] | Do you grant me permission | 你允许我 |
[08:41] | to use any means necessary to make this go away? | 使用任何必要手段解决这事吗 |
[08:44] | Sure, fine. | 当然 |
[08:46] | Look me in the eyes and tell me I have your permission. | 看着我的眼睛 告诉我你批准了我 |
[08:51] | You have my permission. | 我批准你 |
[08:52] | – Any means necessary? – Any means necessary. | -任何必要手段 -任何必要手段 |
[08:55] | Great. Awesome… | 很好 好极了 |
[08:57] | Now get out there, bounce some little titties | 现在出去 给那个英俊 |
[08:58] | for that hunky, quarter-Latino and whatever else he is. | 有四分之一拉美血统的男人 |
[09:02] | – I dunno. – Okay… Thank you. | -展示你的姿色 -好的 谢谢 |
[09:05] | Gimme. | 亲我个 |
[09:06] | Oh my God, thank you. | 天啊 谢谢你 |
[09:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:14] | Oh Lord. | 天 |
[09:20] | Hold up. | 等等 |
[09:26] | Hey… There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[09:28] | Hey, Jeremy. | 杰瑞米 |
[09:30] | I was just, uh, in my bedroom ’cause a felf shell. | 我刚在卧室里 因为一个掉壳 |
[09:32] | A felf shell. | 一个掉壳 |
[09:33] | A shelf fell. | 一个架子掉了 |
[09:34] | Off the wall… It was crazy. | 从墙上 很疯狂 |
[09:36] | You need some help? | 你需要帮助吗 |
[09:37] | I’m pretty good with the felf shells. | 我很擅长装掉壳 |
[09:38] | No, no, no. We should stay out here. | 不用 我们就在外面吧 |
[09:40] | – We should definitely… – Hey, guys. | -我们该 -两位 |
[09:42] | We’re putting together a talent show. | 我们准备举行才艺秀 |
[09:43] | Don’t have to figure out what your talent is, Ab. | 不需要猜你的才艺是什么 小艾 |
[09:46] | Pretty sure it’s not washing dishes. | 肯定不是洗碗 |
[09:49] | She’s always making me wash dishes! | 她总是让我洗碗 |
[09:54] | Such a jokester. | 真会说笑 |
[09:56] | I love dishes and washing them. | 我喜欢碗 也喜欢洗碗 |
[09:58] | It is gone. The deed is done. | 没了 那东西没了 |
[10:00] | – Your sh… – Iiit… | -你的 -好 |
[10:02] | * It looks like there’s a talent show * | *客厅里好像在举办* |
[10:10] | * In the living room * | *才艺秀* |
[10:12] | * I think that we should go do that now * | *我们应该去参加* |
[10:19] | I’ll do anything if she sings it like that. | 如果她这样唱歌 我什么都愿意做 |
[10:21] | As these wind speeds increase, | 随着风速的增加 |
[10:23] | it is critical that you stay inside. | 请务必待在家里 |
[10:24] | We’ve already seen reports of downed power lines | 我们已经看到电线杆倒下的新闻 |
[10:26] | and we’re seeing heavy debris blowing from construction sites. | 也看到从工地上被吹飞的大型碎片 |
[10:30] | Wind gusts are going to go a lot higher before this is over. | 在飓风结束前风力还将升级 |
[10:34] | Hello, my name is Flo. | 你们好 我叫弗洛 |
[10:35] | Everyone say, “Hello, Flo.” | 大家一起说 你好 弗洛 |
[10:37] | Hello, Flo. | 你好 弗洛 |
[10:39] | I can do lots of dances. I can do the running man. | 我可以跳各种舞 我会跳跑男舞 |
[10:43] | – I can do the Roger Rabbit. – It looks real. | -我会跳兔子罗杰舞 -看着好逼真 |
[10:46] | I went into the park and I did some jumping jacks. | 我去公园还做了一些深蹲跳 |
[10:49] | One, two, three, four. | 一二三四 |
[10:54] | * We are the boys of Danny’s bunk eight * | *我们是辅导员丹尼八号铺的男生* |
[10:57] | * We like to eat Skittles and master the bait… * | *我们喜欢吃彩虹糖和控制诱饵[谐音打飞机]* |
[11:00] | * …Ting of hooks and archery too * | *还有钩子和射箭* |
[11:03] | * We’re Counselor Danny’s bunk now who are you * | *我们是辅导员丹尼的学员 你是谁* |
[11:06] | * I’m Matthew Bevers I’m from Terre Haute * | *我是马修·贝弗斯 来自特雷霍特* |
[11:08] | * I like being on land I get sick on a boat * | *我喜欢在陆地上 我会晕船* |
[11:11] | * We’re Danny’s boys and we love to rap * | *我们是辅导员丹尼的学员 我们喜欢饶舌* |
[11:14] | * Not just with our mouths but with our mushroom caps * | *不仅用我们的嘴还用我们的蘑菇伞* |
[11:17] | No, no! | 不要 |
[11:20] | No, no, no, the schlong song part | 不不 关于大屌的这部分 |
[11:22] | is the best part of the rap, I swear to God. | 是这段饶舌的精华 真的 |
[11:24] | I’ll go next. | 我下一个 |
[11:25] | – You sure? – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -你确定 -嗯嗯 |
[11:26] | It’s all right… You can show it to me later. | 没事 你可以待会儿再给我看 |
[11:28] | My talent is I will leg wrestle anyone in here. | 我的才艺是我可以和在座的任何人用脚摔跤 |
[11:33] | You… Cheekbones. Let’s do this. | 你 颧骨男 来吧 |
[11:37] | Down on your butt. | 坐下 |
[11:40] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[11:41] | Yeah, lock ’em up! | 关上他们 |
[11:43] | Lock ’em up! | 关上他们 |
[11:45] | I got a boot in my cootch and I do not care! | 我逼里有只鞋 但我不在乎 |
[11:48] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:49] | What are you doing? | 你在搞什么 |
[11:50] | You are wasting edge of death time. | 你在浪费时间 |
[11:52] | – Make a move. – What do you what me to do? | -快出招 -你想我怎么做 |
[11:53] | My talent can’t be to like, wash his body. | 我的才艺不能是帮他洗澡 |
[11:57] | You mean like, wash his body after sex, right? | 你指做完爱后给他洗澡吗 |
[12:01] | I want to make sure you’re optimizing your fantasies. | 我想确保你有优化你的幻想 |
[12:02] | All right, it’s the first thing I thought of. | 这是我想到的第一件事 |
[12:04] | I know what we will do. | 我知道该怎么办了 |
[12:05] | I know what we will do. | 我知道该怎么办了 |
[12:07] | You say, “Let’s play Truth or Dare.” | 你说 我们来玩真心话大冒险 |
[12:10] | You pick me, I say, “Dare” and then… | 你选我 我说 大冒险 然后 |
[12:13] | Got it, got it, got it, got it. Say no more. | 懂了懂了 不必再说了 |
[12:16] | Okay, cool. | 好的 |
[12:19] | 10, yes! | 10 太好了 |
[12:21] | Champion! | 冠军 |
[12:23] | Don’t feel bad. I’m on speed. | 别太难过 我状态太好 |
[12:29] | Okay, you guys. Truth or Dare. | 各位 我们来玩真心话大冒险 |
[12:31] | No, come on. We have to finish the talent show. | 不 我们得办完才艺秀 |
[12:34] | No, we don’t. | 不用 |
[12:35] | Um, hmm… Who should I… who wants to… Abbi. | 我该选谁呢 艾比 |
[12:40] | Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 |
[12:41] | Truth or dare? Truth or dare? | 真心话还是大冒险 真心话还是大冒险 |
[12:43] | You know what, I’m gonna go with dare. | 我选大冒险 |
[12:45] | Okay. I dare you to suck Jeremy’s dick. | 好 你敢吃杰瑞米的鸡鸡吗 |
[12:51] | Um, that’s a wrap on Truth or Dare. | 真心话大冒险到此结束 |
[12:57] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[13:00] | Oh, this is an amazing use of space. | 空间利用得真好 |
[13:02] | See, this is next level feng shui. | 风水很赞 |
[13:05] | That pasty ass. | 那个白皮猪 |
[13:07] | He lives here for free. | 他免费住在这 |
[13:11] | That’s Abbi’s roommate? | 那是艾比的室友 |
[13:12] | Yeah. She is so hot, it’s bizarre. | 嗯 她特别性感 太奇怪了 |
[13:15] | Look at her body… So tight. | 看看她的身体 多紧致 |
[13:16] | Next to him, it’s just like, “You suck, dude.” | 站在他旁边 反差太明显 |
[13:20] | Fully stocked mini fridge. | 小冰箱里塞满了东西 |
[13:24] | Should I put my Lincoln Log on one of these cans? | 我要不要用我的鸡巴碰下这罐头 |
[13:26] | That is so sweet. Abbi would love it. | 你真好 艾比会很开心的 |
[13:29] | Guys, there’s something that I want to get off my chest. | 我有心里话想说 |
[13:33] | In case, you know, we die today. | 万一我们今天死了 |
[13:38] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:43] | I once ate a corn on the cob… | 我有次吃了玉米棒上的玉米 |
[13:46] | including the cob. | 包括玉米棒 |
[13:48] | I can’t really… I don’t see anything wrong with that. | 这没什么问题吧 |
[13:50] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[13:51] | I’m sure it’s good for you in some ways. | 这肯定对你有好处 |
[13:53] | – Yeah. – I mean, it’s roughage, right? | -是啊 -是粗粮 对吗 |
[13:55] | I do it every time. | 我每次都这么吃 |
[13:56] | I’m sorry, do you guys smell something? | 你们有闻到什么味道吗 |
[14:00] | No. | 没 |
[14:01] | Smell a little like dookie, no? | 像是屎的味道 |
[14:03] | Can you grab me some more wine just to top it off? | 能再给我倒点酒吗 |
[14:04] | – It’s getting flat. – Sure. | -快没了 -当然 |
[14:08] | Jaime, it’s you. You smell terrible. | 海眉 是你 你臭死了 |
[14:11] | I smelled it all night. I’m sorry. | 我闻了一整晚了 深表同情 |
[14:13] | I think you stepped in something. | 你好像踩到了什么 |
[14:14] | I’m so sorry. | 同情你 |
[14:16] | I think that we can all agree that there’s no smell. | 我们可以一致同意并没有什么味道 |
[14:19] | It’s the storm, I think. Yep. | 应该是风暴 |
[14:25] | Sweet dreams on my ass, Bevers! | 在我屁股上做美梦 贝弗斯 |
[14:30] | Yes… Got it! | 好了 搞定 |
[14:34] | W-w-wait, wait, wait. Ew. | 等等 等等 恶心 |
[14:41] | It’s tea time, bitch. | 现在是喝茶时间 贱人 |
[14:43] | Oh, governor! | 州长 |
[14:44] | I have a hole in my weenus! | 我鸡鸡上有个洞 |
[14:49] | Have you been to Africa? | 你去过非洲吗 |
[14:50] | – No. – Oh, you gotta go. | -没 -你一定要去 |
[14:51] | I would love to go. | 我很乐意 |
[14:53] | Yeah, I learned to cook meat just out in the wilderness. | 我在荒野中学会了做饭 |
[14:56] | Yeah, you, you cook a lot, right? | 你经常做饭 对吗 |
[14:58] | Every time I’m outside your door, it smells so good. | 每次我在你门外 都特别香 |
[15:00] | – It smells like garlic or… – You’re smelling my apartment? | -像是蒜还是 -你闻我的公寓 |
[15:03] | Walking to places that I go. | 在我出去的时候 |
[15:06] | I go to a lot of spots. | 我去很多地方 |
[15:09] | To answer your question, I love to cook. | 回答你的问题 我喜欢做饭 |
[15:11] | Me too. I think cooking is just a wonderful thing. | 我也喜欢 我觉得做饭很有意思 |
[15:14] | It’s like, spices all over stuff and mixed in. | 就是把各种调料撒在东西上面 混在一起 |
[15:19] | What do you like to make? | 你喜欢做什么 |
[15:20] | Egg, mostly. | 主要是鸡蛋 |
[15:25] | What the hell! | 搞错没有 |
[15:27] | Who shits in my shoe? | 谁在我的鞋里拉屎 |
[15:34] | Motherfuckers! | 我操 |
[15:36] | So which one of you maggots did it? | 你们哪条蛆干的 |
[15:38] | Okay, um, I’m going to go. | 我走了好了 |
[15:40] | I live right next door, so… | 我就住隔壁 |
[15:41] | No one’s going anywhere until I find out | 在我搞清谁在我的鞋里拉屎之前 |
[15:44] | who took a shit in my Shapely! | 谁都不准走 |
[15:48] | Was it you, Dimples? | 是你吗 酒窝男 |
[15:51] | No, no. | 不不 |
[15:53] | I’m on a low-fiber diet. | 我是低纤维饮食 |
[15:54] | I go like, twice a week, tops. I promise. | 我一周最多拉两次 我保证 |
[15:57] | You know, it could have been anyone, actually, | 可以是任何人 |
[15:58] | ’cause in hurricanes, people are coming and going | 因为在飓风期间 人们来来往往 |
[16:00] | and there’s a lot of stuff happening. | 有很多事情发生 |
[16:05] | Matty, come on, huh? | 马蒂 你就招了吧 |
[16:08] | Camp was rough. | 营地生活艰苦 |
[16:09] | Tonight brought up a lot of bad memories. | 今晚勾起了很多回忆 |
[16:12] | You took a dump in my size 11s. Just say so. | 你在我11码的鞋里拉屎 承认吧 |
[16:16] | No, it wasn’t me. It wasn’t me at camp either. | 不是我 当年在营地里的也不是我 |
[16:19] | Camp was the best. I had the best time. | 露营最好玩了 我可开心了 |
[16:22] | Danny was the coolest counselor ever. | 丹尼是史上最酷的辅导员 |
[16:24] | Only me and Greg Shapiro could blow ourselves. | 只有我和格雷格·夏皮罗可以自我吹箫 |
[16:28] | I was always the fastest at it. Always! | 我总是速度最快的 总是 |
[16:32] | What? | 什么 |
[16:34] | No. | 不 |
[16:36] | No… Oh. | 不是 |
[16:38] | No, no, you got it wrong. | 你们想错了 |
[16:40] | It wasn’t like that! | 不是那样的 |
[16:41] | I would blow myself and Greg would blow himself separate, | 我给自己吹箫 而格雷格在房间另一头 |
[16:46] | across the room. | 给自己吹 |
[16:47] | There’s a video of it! There’s a… | 有视频的 有 |
[16:54] | Are you the secret dumper, brown eyes? | 你是秘密拉屎者吗 棕眼女 |
[17:00] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[17:02] | Marla, I know… It was Brody. | 玛拉 我知道 是布洛迪 |
[17:04] | Come on, Brody! Come on out here, boy. | 过来 布洛迪 出来 |
[17:06] | Come on out! | 快出来 |
[17:07] | Brody’s my dog. And that explains it. | 布洛迪是我的狗 这就说得通了 |
[17:10] | Sorry, guys. | 抱歉 各位 |
[17:11] | Oh, I feel like a crazy methhead right now. | 我感觉自己像个疯子 |
[17:13] | It’s okay… It’s fine, it’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[17:14] | Except for one thing! | 除了一件事 |
[17:16] | If you had a dog, I’d be dead because I’m allergic, bitch! | 如果你有狗 我早就挂了 我对狗过敏 贱人 |
[17:22] | So Abbi, why’d you shit in my Shapelys? | 所以艾比 你为什么在我鞋里拉屎 |
[17:28] | And tell it to the toe! | 跟我的脚趾说 |
[17:34] | Fine! God, it was me! | 好吧 是我 |
[17:38] | I didn’t shit in your Shapely though. | 不过我没有拉在你的鞋里 |
[17:39] | I wouldn’t do that. | 我不会那么做 |
[17:41] | I shit in the toilet, but there’s no water | 我拉在了马桶里 但是没有水 |
[17:43] | and I couldn’t flush it. | 冲不了 |
[17:44] | Ilana said that she would take care of it. | 阿拉娜说她会处理 |
[17:45] | I did not think that that meant she would put it in your shoe. | 我不知道她的意思是把屎放到你鞋里 |
[17:50] | God. I’m sorry. | 天 我很抱歉 |
[17:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[17:55] | Okay, uh, this was so fun. I’m gonna go. | 今晚很有意思 我该走了 |
[18:00] | Glad I kept my shoes on. | 幸好我没脱鞋 |
[18:01] | I will see you… when I see you. | 下次见了 |
[18:04] | I feel like I can explain it better. | 我可以解释得更好 |
[18:06] | In the hall. | 在走廊里 |
[18:07] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:13] | Oh, hey, Ilana. | 阿拉娜 |
[18:15] | Crazy things happening right now. | 情况很疯狂 |
[18:17] | When you said you were a ninja, I didn’t know that that meant | 你说你是忍者的时候 我不知道你是指 |
[18:20] | you were just gonna put it in a shoe. | 你会把屎放在鞋里 |
[18:22] | What? I didn’t put it in a shoe. | 什么 我没有放在鞋里 |
[18:24] | There’s shit in this shoe, is there not? | 这只鞋里有屎 不是吗 |
[18:26] | Thank you so much for covering for me. You’re the best. | 谢谢你帮我开脱 你最好了 |
[18:30] | You shit in your sister’s Shapely. | 你在你姐姐的鞋里拉屎 |
[18:32] | Just trying to say thank you. | 就想跟你说声谢谢 |
[18:34] | I’m really glad that Jeremy thinks it was you and not me, | 我很高兴杰瑞米认为是你而不是我 |
[18:36] | ’cause I think I might be developing a man crush on him. | 因为我好像爱上他了 |
[18:39] | He’s pretty cool. | 他很酷 |
[18:41] | Let me take that. | 给我吧 |
[18:43] | You don’t have to worry about this again. | 你不用再担心这个了 |
[18:46] | I get it. Jeremy has amazing teeth. | 我懂 杰瑞米牙齿很好 |
[18:49] | Yeah… Jeremy’s pretty amazing. | 嗯 杰瑞米很棒 |
[18:51] | Do you mind if I talk to Lincoln for a second? | 介意我和林肯单独说两句吗 |
[18:53] | Sure. | 当然不 |
[18:56] | Hi, Lincoln, um, before we die, which might be tonight, | 林肯 在我们死之前 很可能是今晚 |
[19:00] | there is something that I have to say to you | 我有事一定要跟你说 |
[19:02] | and it’s very hard for me to say. | 但是很难开口 |
[19:04] | Listen, we’ve known each other for a while, | 我们认识有一段时间了 |
[19:05] | so you can say anything to me. What’s up? | 所以你什么都可以跟我说 怎么了 |
[19:08] | Okay, Jaime say it, okay? | 那我说了 |
[19:12] | When I was a little boy, I had a pet turtle. | 我小时候养了一只宠物龟 |
[19:14] | His name was Franklin. | 叫富兰克林 |
[19:15] | Privately, though, his name was the N-word. | 但是私底下 它的名字是黑鬼 |
[19:20] | I would say, “Come here, nigger. I love you, nigger.” | 我会说 过来 黑鬼 我爱你 黑鬼 |
[19:24] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[19:38] | Get out there and bounce them little titties | 现在出去 给那个英俊 |
[19:40] | for that hunky, quarter-Latino. | 有四分之一拉美血统的男人展示你的姿色 |
[19:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:44] | Gimme. | 亲我个 |
[19:46] | Oh my God, thank you. | 天 谢谢你 |
[19:52] | Hold up! | 等等 |
[20:03] | We’re just putting together a talent show. | 我们准备举行才艺秀 |
[20:25] | It’s all in good fun. | 很有意思的 |
[20:31] | It is gone. The deed is done. | 没了 那东西没了 |
[20:33] | – Your sh… – Iiit… | -你的 -好 |
[20:35] | * It looks like there’s a talent show * | *客厅里好像在举办* |
[20:43] | * In the living room * | *才艺秀* |
[20:45] | * I think that we should go do that now * | *我们应该去参加* |