Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

大城小妞(Broad City)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 大城小妞(Broad City)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Oh, my goodness. 我的天
[00:03] This dude Brian Nicholera I went to high school with 我的高中同学布莱恩·尼克莱拉
[00:05] – just friended me, he just moved here. – Oh, my God. -刚加了我好友 他才搬过来 -天
[00:07] People from high school only friend you, like, 高中时认识的人加你好友的唯一目的
[00:10] after business hours if they wanna hook up. 就是为了下班后约一炮
[00:12] Really? I had a huge crush on him. 真的假的 我以前很迷他的
[00:14] – Oh, you should ask him out. – I can’t just do that. -你应该约他出来 -不能这么直接吧
[00:17] Oh, my God, he “Likes” “Roseanne.” 天啊 他喜欢《罗斯安家庭生活》
[00:20] Okay, this is– this is your new sexual partner. 好了 这个人就是你的新炮友了
[00:24] All right, I’m asking him out. 好吧 我约他了
[00:26] – I’m just gonna do it. – Do it. -那我就行动了 -行动吧
[00:29] This is so great. 这真是太棒了
[00:31] Like, why are we waiting for guys to come to us, Ilana? 为什么要等帅哥来约我们呢 阿拉娜
[00:34] Did Amelia Earhart wait to be 难道阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特是等人
[00:37] asked to fly around the world? 请她去飞遍全世界吗
[00:38] Definitely not. She asked. 当然不是 她是自己提出的
[00:42] And then they said no. 然后其他人不同意
[00:44] But she still did it. 但她还是完成了
[00:46] And she died, but she, like, died doing it. 虽然她死了 但是她是死在实现梦想的过程中
[00:48] Exactly. 就是
[00:49] I’m doing it again, I’m asking someone else out. 我还要再来一次 我要再约个人
[00:51] This is the Abbi I love and fell in love with 这才是我爱的 爱上的 痴迷的
[00:53] and I’m obsessed with. 那个艾比
[00:54] Skylar Cummings- Conkelmann, I used to babysit for him. 斯凯勒·康明斯-柯克曼 我以前给他带过小孩
[00:57] He was adorable. 他真的好帅
[00:58] He’s… Yeah, he’s 20, that’s acceptable. 他… 他20岁 可以接受
[01:02] Troy Megliarino. 特洛伊·梅格里亚利诺
[01:03] He spent a hot sec in jail, but he lives in South Jersey 他之前蹲过监狱 但是他住在南泽西
[01:07] and I know he’d steal a car and come up for the night. 他肯定愿意偷辆车来赴约
[01:09] Chris Wazcyleski, he was a nude model 克里斯·瓦茨莱斯基 他是我人体素描课上的
[01:11] in my life drawing class and he, like, 裸模 而且他…
[01:13] always angled himself out to me. 他总是把身子朝向我这边
[01:16] Chad Michael Fong. 查德·迈克尔·冯
[01:17] We met at a hardware store, he was disgusting. 我们在一家五金店遇见的他 他真恶心
[01:19] You know, I’m picking all white dudes right now. 我现在看的都是白人男性
[01:21] I must be craving pink dick. 我一定是太想要粉色的丁丁
[01:24] I’m gonna go with this. 那我就是要找粉丁丁
[01:25] Okay, who else, who else? 好吧 还有谁
[01:26] Henry Rowdenbush, had a unibrow all through middle school 亨利·劳登布什 初中长了个一字眉的那个
[01:29] and then he started waxing it and all of a sudden it was like, 之后他开始用蜡除眉毛 突然一下
[01:32] glasses off, you’re gorgeous. 他眼镜一取 简直帅死了
[01:34] It’s like “She’s All That.” 就像《窈窕美眉》里那样
[01:35] I feel like I’m on coke right now. 我现在感觉就像吸了可卡因一样
[01:37] P.J. Mallory. PJ·马洛瑞
[01:38] Bobby Cornhauser. 鲍比·科恩豪瑟
[01:39] – Johnny Fissinger. – Danny McCarrow. -强尼·菲兴格 -丹尼·麦克卡罗
[01:41] Ryan Long. 莱恩·龙
[01:42] Rod White. 罗德·怀特
[01:43] We are, like, feminist heroes right now. 我们现在就是女权主义英雄啊
[01:49] So, okay, that’s 36 guys 所以现在一共被三十六个
[01:52] that we’ve been rejected by and one lady. 帅哥拒绝了 还有个女的
[01:56] Okay, so what, dude? You know what? 那又怎样 姐们
[01:58] The Internet is so ’90s. 网上约炮真的是太九十年代了
[01:59] Let’s go find some guys IRL. 我们去找几个帅哥吧 IRL
[02:02] You know, you can just say “In real life.” 你可以直接说”在现实生活中”吧
[02:03] It’s the same number of syllables. 音节数都一样
[02:20] I’m from Philly. Philadelphia. 我是费城来的 费拉德尔菲亚
[02:23] When I was five, I was actually an extra 我五岁的时候 我在《费城故事》里
[02:25] in the movie “Philadelphia.” 演了一位临时演员
[02:27] It filmed right near my dad’s office. 那部电影就在我爸办公室旁边拍摄的
[02:29] So I learned about AIDS before a lot of my friends. 所以我比我的很多朋友都更早了解艾滋
[02:34] Yeah, this is her. 这就是她
[02:36] There’s Abbi again. 这也是艾比
[02:38] Ugh, Abbi in outdoor lighting. 室外光线下的艾比
[02:40] We’re best friends, and so, it’s– 我们是死党 所以…
[02:42] it’s like, cool, you know. 我们之间没什么的
[02:44] Cell phones are so close to being perfect, 手机离完美就差一点点了
[02:47] except that I just miss that there’s like a– 只是我很怀念那个…
[02:49] – Dial tone. – Dial tone. -拨号音 -拨号音
[02:51] – Yes, are you kidding me? – No, yeah. -你在开玩笑吗 -没有啊
[02:53] You’re trying to make a connection with someone 当你在试着打给某个人的时候
[02:55] and there’s no sound anymore. 都没有任何声音了
[02:56] It’s just like, hi, you’re there. 就像一下子… 打通了
[02:58] – It’s needed. – Can I get your number? -拨号音是需要的 -可以给我你的号码吗
[03:01] Yeah, yeah, sure. 当然可以
[03:04] – Yeah, just put it in my phone. -Okay. -直接输到我的手机里 -好的
[03:07] Freeze, ass , don’t move, don’t breathe. 站住 混蛋 别动 不要吸气
[03:10] When was the last time you were tested? 你上一次检查是什么时候
[03:12] – Uh, last week? – Oh, my God, great. -上周 -真棒
[03:14] Okay, she’s gonna want to shower first, probably, 她应该会先洗澡
[03:17] – and you know, just be patient, okay? – Okay. -这之后 耐心点好吗 -好的
[03:20] Great. 棒
[03:22] Hey, dude. You should have a sex with him. 你好 姐们 你应该和他来一炮
[03:26] – Tonight. – Oh, yeah, what? -就今晚 -是吗 什么
[03:28] Hey, Ilana. 阿拉娜
[03:32] So, all right, I’m out. 好吧 我闪了
[03:33] You’re just giving up? 你就放弃了吗
[03:35] On the– on the pink? 放弃粉… 粉色丁丁
[03:36] Bitch, please. I haven’t even started yet. 小婊砸 拜托 我还没开始撩呢
[04:05] Bitch! 成功
[04:08] She’s really fun. 她很风趣的
[04:09] Yeah, I know, she seems nice. 是的 她看上去蛮好的
[04:10] – Do you want to get a drink tomorrow? – Yeah. -你明天想一起喝一杯吗 -好啊
[04:12] – Cool, I’ll text you. – Okay. -我发短信给你 -好
[04:15] You’re not one of those hot girls that says 你不是那种表面上答应回短信
[04:16] she’s gonna text and then doesn’t, right? 但实际上不会回的那种美女吧
[04:20] – Are you still talking to me? -Yeah. -你是在给我说吗 -对
[04:22] Yeah, no, I’m not. 对… 不对 我不是的
[04:23] I mean, I– I will text back. 我会回你短信的
[04:26] – Great. – Okay. -好的 -好的
[04:28] – I’ll see you tomorrow. – Okay, bye. -那我们明天见 -拜拜
[04:31] Was anyone filming that? 刚才有人在摄像吗
[04:33] I’m the hot girl at this bar. 我是这酒吧里面的美女
[04:34] Me, me is. 是我 就是我
[04:36] Yes– calling my mom. 棒极了 我要打给我妈
[04:40] Where’s my phone? 我的手机呢
[04:42] Okay, where’s my phone? 我的手机呢
[04:44] Sir, have you seen a– is there a missing phone? 先生 你有没有看到… 有没有人捡到一部手机
[04:48] So this is it. 到了
[04:51] Nice apartment. 不错的公寓
[04:52] Thanks. 谢了
[04:53] Got any roommates? 有室友吗
[04:54] Yeah, but his abuela’s in the hospital, which sucks, 有 但是他奶奶住院了 很糟糕
[04:57] but “Silver Linings Playbook,” we have the place to ourselves. 但”不幸中的万幸” 屋里只有我们两个
[05:02] Dayum! That penis is pink. 天啊 这丁丁真粉啊
[05:13] There’s something I should tell you. 有件事情我得告诉你
[05:15] I’m bisexual. 我是双性恋
[05:19] That is true masculinity. 这才是真正的男子汉
[05:22] You are truly evolved and I am truly wet. 你真的好高级 我下面湿了
[05:26] Just tell me you don’t shave down there. 告诉我你下面没有剃毛
[05:30] Can you pick me up? Can you lift me up? 可以把我抱起来吗 可以把我举起来吗
[05:37] Has anyone seen a phone? Is there a phone? 有没有人看到一部手机 有人看到了一部手机吗
[05:41] Oh, my God, are you kidding me? 天呀 开什么玩笑
[05:43] Where is my phone? 我的手机在哪里呢
[05:46] I lose my phone all the time, too. 我也老是找不到我的手机
[05:49] I mean, I don’t, like, lose it, lose it, 我不是… 找不到手机
[05:52] I just, like, I see it 我是… 我看见它…
[05:54] fall into the toilet, but… 掉进了马桶 但是…
[05:59] Okay. 好吧
[06:02] Could you turn the music off, please? 可以关一下音乐吗
[06:04] Maybe when you turn it back on, some ’90s hip-hop? Something cool. 也许再放的时候可以放下九十年代嘻哈 放点酷的东西
[06:09] Okay, you guys, listen. I lost my phone. 大家伙 听着 我手机丢了
[06:12] This guy is supposed to text me. 有个帅哥说要给我发短信
[06:14] He called me hot. 他叫我美女
[06:16] So I’m cute, but you guys get it. 所以我很美 你们都懂的
[06:19] Can you guys help me find it? 大家可以帮我找一下手机吗
[06:21] Yes. 好
[06:22] I’m gonna need you to link arms. 大家手挽手
[06:24] We’re gonna sweep the bar. 我们要找遍整个酒吧
[06:31] Mind if we take a break and I go down on you for 45 minutes? 我们可以暂停下 我给你口45分钟吗
[06:34] Don’t ever let society change you. 永远不要让社会改变你
[06:42] Yes, dude! 真爽 哥们
[06:45] So the volume’s up louder than before, but we should keep 音量比之前更大了 我们还是要继续找
[06:49] searching, ’cause I would do it if it was your phone. 因为换做是你手机不见了我也会帮你的
[06:53] No, sorry. We’ve all moved on. 不好意思 我们已经放弃了
[07:02] This is Abbi, leave a message. 我是艾比 请留言
[07:04] Hey, this is Abbi, leave a message. 我是艾比 请留言
[07:06] Leave a message. 请留言
[07:07] Dude, I’m gonna be so pissed if you’re dead, 姐们 如果你死了的话我会很生气的
[07:10] you’ve got to call me back. I’m freaking out. 快回我电话 我快担心死了
[07:13] – Morning, beautiful. – Hi. -早上好 美人 -早上好
[07:15] You’re– 你…
[07:17] You’re really good at sex. 你的床技很赞
[07:18] – Thanks, you too. – Thanks. -谢了 你也是 -谢谢
[07:20] So I’m doing a show tonight if you wanna come. 今晚我有个演出 你想来吗
[07:22] That’s hot, you know, maybe. 真不错 也许吧
[07:24] You know, I want to, I’m sorry, I just– 我很想的 不好意思 但是…
[07:26] I’m pretty sure my best friend is dead right now 我很确定我的死党已经死了
[07:28] and I am the one who let her go home with a stranger. 而我是那个让她和陌生人回家的人
[07:30] She doesn’t have, like, street smarts like me, you know, 她不像我有街头智慧
[07:32] and no upper body strength. 而且她上肢力量很弱
[07:33] I gotta go, text me about it. 我得走了 演出的事发短信给我
[07:35] Shut the door when you leave. 走的时候记得关门
[07:38] – It’s “Tyler,” Right? – Yeah. -你是叫泰勒吧 -嗯
[07:42] Hey, where at you? 你在哪呢
[07:43] I’m at that dog shelter. 我在狗狗收容所
[07:44] Lincoln, just get a dog. 林肯 直接养一条好吧
[07:45] Ilana, I can’t inflict upon a dog the crazy life of a dentist. 阿拉娜 我不能让用牙医的疯狂生活迫害狗狗
[07:49] Anyway, Abbi’s not picking up any of her calls, 总之 艾比完全不接我的电话
[07:51] so I’m pretty sure she’s dead. 我确信她已经死了
[07:52] I need you to be my eyes and ears here. 我需要你做我的耳目
[07:54] Stay on the local news, they only cover rapes and murders. 关注本地新闻 他们只报道强奸和谋杀
[07:58] She didn’t even say “Bye, Lincoln.” 她连”林肯 再见”都没说
[07:59] That takes one more second. 这花得了多长时间
[08:00] People have no phone etiquette these days. 现在的人都没有电话礼仪
[08:03] Abbi! 艾比
[08:13] – Oh, my God. – Oh, my God. -天啊 -天啊
[08:15] – What? – You wouldn’t pick up your phone. -怎么了 -你一直不接我的电话
[08:16] I thought you got SVU’d. 我以为你遇害了
[08:17] No, dude, I’m fine, I just lost my phone. 没 我没事 我只是手机掉了
[08:20] Remember that hot dude at the bar? 还记得酒吧里的那个帅哥吗
[08:21] He was supposed to text me, so now, I’m, like, 他说要给我发短信 所以我…
[08:22] never gonna hear from him again. 我再也不会有他的消息了
[08:24] Oh, my God. 我的天
[08:25] You should use the FindMyPhone app. 你应该用那个”查找我的手机”应用
[08:26] I watch myself run around the city all the time on it. 我经常在那上面看自己在城里跑
[08:28] Oh, okay, well, we’ll just do that. 好吧 那就试试
[08:30] There’s my phone, I knew it was stolen. 我看到我的手机了 就知道是被偷了
[08:32] Ugh. Okay, it’s in Harlem. 在哈勒姆
[08:33] Great, let’s go track it down. 棒 我们去追踪吧
[08:35] No, wait, wait, wait, it’s moving south. 不 等等 它在向南移动
[08:40] – It’s in the Upper East Side. – Oh, dude. -朝上东区去了 -姐们
[08:42] – I— I don’t want to go there. – Must we? -我不想去那里 -我们必须去吗
[08:46] My son-in-law’s such a disgrace. He went to Cornell. 我的女婿太丢人了 他读的是康奈尔大学
[08:50] I’m fine with the tsunami, but not in St. Bart’s. 我对海啸没意见 但是别在圣巴托洛缪岛
[08:53] Anywhere else is fine. 其他地方都没问题
[08:55] It’s the tenth horse that died this year. 这是今年死的第十匹马了
[08:57] That’s ten horses I’ve had to replace. 也就是得更换十匹
[09:00] Why does anybody come up here? 为什么有人想要来这里
[09:01] It is a horrible, vapid wasteland. 这是个恐怖 毫无生气的蛮荒之地
[09:03] Um, excuse me, where’s the Met? 打扰一下 大都会博物馆在哪里呢
[09:05] Oh, right down here, you make a right. 就在那里 右转就是
[09:07] – Yeah, you can’t miss it. – Thank you. -很好找的 -谢谢
[09:09] Okay, your phone’s heading west. 好了 你的手机在往西走
[09:11] We gotta hustle, ’cause Tyler’s show’s 我们得快点 因为泰勒的表演
[09:12] 8:00 and I just bet he’s the drummer. 八点开始 我猜他是鼓手
[09:16] What are we supposed to do up here, like, 我们应该在这里做些什么呢 比如
[09:18] get a caricature or something? 画幅漫画肖像什么的吗
[09:24] Abbi, you should really wear a ball gown IRL. 艾比 你在现实生活中应该穿晚礼服的
[09:26] Ilana, come on, my soul mate could’ve texted me. 阿拉娜 我的灵魂伴侣可能发短信给我了
[09:28] We’ve gotta get my phone, someone here has it. 我必须找到我的手机 它就在这里
[09:31] You know what? I’ll call it, 我打你电话
[09:31] – listen for the vibration. – Okay. -听震动的声音 -好
[09:33] It’s ringing. 打通了
[09:39] Oh, my God, I thought this was my bag. 我的天 我以为这是我的包
[09:43] I had this– this– I had one. 我有… 我有一个一模一样的
[09:47] This is mine, though. 不过这个是我的
[09:48] This is the mine, this is easy to– 这是我的包 这很容易…
[09:50] Okay Ab, I have an idea and it’s hot. 好了 小艾 我有个点子 现在好热
[09:54] Ilana. 阿拉娜
[09:56] Are you kidding me? Ilana, stop. 你认真的吗 阿拉娜 快停下
[09:57] No, this park is full of pervs. 不 这公园遍地都是变态
[09:59] Get ready, because everybody’s gonna whip their phone out. 准备好 因为所有人都会把手机摸出来
[10:01] and we’re gonna find yours in three, two, one. 三秒之后手机就找到了
[10:04] Okay. Find your phone. 快去找你的手机
[10:05] – All right, you’re doing this right now, okay. – Find your phone. -你动作真快 -快找你的手机
[10:08] This is crazy right now. 这简直不可思议
[10:09] Only in NYC! 只在纽约市才见得到哟
[10:12] If I were you, I’d pull my phone out and take a pic! 是我的话 我就会拿出手机拍照
[10:16] Why is no one taking a picture of her? 为什么没有人拍她呢
[10:19] That girl’s been here for hours. 那个妹子已经在那里几个小时了
[10:22] All right, well, I understand that. 好吧 我懂了
[10:25] Oh, my God, the dot is over water. 天 那个点已经到水上去了
[10:27] – What? – Oh, the lake. -什么 -那个湖
[10:29] All right. 好吧
[10:30] What, are we following, like, some sort of duck? 什么 我们难道是在追踪一只鸭子吗
[10:33] Hey, one of you stole our phone. We know you’re in here! 你们当中的一个偷了我们的手机 我们知道你在这
[10:37] We live in an ugly city of monsters. 我们住在一座坏人遍地的城市
[10:42] The dot’s moving south. 那个点又在向南走
[10:44] – Okay, let’s go. – Let’s go. -好的 快走 -快走
[10:48] We’re close, dude. I can, like, smell it. 很接近了 姐们 我能闻到它
[10:51] Yeah, we just have to find it. 我们必须要找到它
[10:52] – Like, I need to get it, ’cause I– – Wait, stop. -我需要找到 因为… -等等
[10:55] Times Square, ew! 时代广场 恶心
[10:57] We can’t go in here, dude, it’s– it’s too disgusting. 我们不能进去 姐们 那里太恶心了
[11:00] Ilana, we have to, he called me hot. 阿拉娜 我们必须进去 他叫我美女
[11:01] Like, we’re going in. 我们现在就进去
[11:04] What? 怎么了
[11:05] – Oh, my God. – What? -天 -怎么了
[11:07] It’s gone. 点不见了
[11:10] Oh, my God. 我的天
[11:11] I bet my battery died. 多半是我电池没电了
[11:13] I’m never gonna see him again, I mean. 我再也见不到他了
[11:15] I am so sorry, dude. 我很抱歉 姐们
[11:16] It’s gonna be unfair to whoever I marry, 不管我和谁结婚 可能都对他不公平
[11:18] because I’ll probably, like, always compare them to Ben. 因为我会不由自主地拿他和本做比较
[11:20] It’s gonna just tear us apart immediately, or throughout. 这会瞬间破坏我们的关系 或者一直影响
[11:24] We could go to Tyler’s show. 我们可以去看泰勒的表演
[11:25] I think he’s in a boy band, so. 他好像是在一个男团里
[11:28] All right, just give me a sec. 好吧 给我点时间
[11:31] Goodbye, Ben something. 永别了 本·某某
[11:34] I think– I guess we’ll always have that beer. 我会永远记住我们在一起喝啤酒
[11:36] I thought it was– 我以为…
[11:37] It was fun, it was just fun, you know? 我们聊得很开心
[11:38] – It just, like, fit, and I felt like– – Move! -我感觉… -走开
[11:40] Oh! Jesus. What? 老天 干什么
[11:43] – Fuck you both, you yuppie trash! – No, what? -你们两个垃圾雅皮士去死 -什么
[11:45] Tax the rich! 收富人的税
[11:49] Dude, I– I thought he was in a band. 姐们 我以为他是乐队的
[11:50] I didn’t know this was gonna be, like an improv show. 我不知道会是即兴演出
[11:52] Yeah, me too, I don’t know. 我也是 我不知道
[11:55] What’s hotter than a pink dick with a sense of humor? 还有什么比有幽默感的粉色丁丁更性感
[11:59] I mean, a black dick, but… 黑丁丁 但…
[12:02] You know that you’re so anti-racist sometimes 有时你过于反种族歧视
[12:05] that you’re actually really racist? 以至于你变得种族歧视
[12:12] All right, thank you all for coming. 感谢各位的到来
[12:14] We are Statutory Crepe. 我们是法定可丽饼
[12:16] Everything you’re about to see will be fully improvised. 接下来你看到的一切都将是即兴表演
[12:19] All we need to get started is one word. 我们只需要一个词开启我们的表演
[12:21] – Eggroll! – I heard “Eggroll.” -蛋卷 -我听到了”蛋卷”
[12:24] Dude. 拜托
[12:27] – Mom. – Yes, son? -妈 -怎么了 儿子
[12:30] I need to talk to you about my penis. 我需要跟你谈谈我的阴茎
[12:34] Yes, son? 怎么了 儿子
[12:35] I love answering questions about penises, 我和你喜欢回答关于阴茎的问题
[12:38] even though I have a vagina! 尽管我只有阴道
[12:44] – How much for this shirt? – I can– -这件衬衫多少钱 -我可以…
[12:46] One million dollars. 一百万美元
[12:51] I’m embarrassed that I’m here. 我真丢人 竟然来看这个
[12:52] I’m embarrassed that he was inside of me. 他还进入过我身体呢
[12:57] I’m not watching this by myself, get– 我不要一个人看这个
[12:59] You should come down here. 你应该趴下来
[13:00] Sit in your seat, you brought me here. 坐回你的位置 你带我来这里的
[13:04] Oh, my God. 天
[13:05] Scene! 结束
[13:07] We’re gonna take a quick break and be back 我们稍事休息 回来再带给大家
[13:08] with another hour of Statutory Crepe! 奉献一个小时的法定可丽饼
[13:15] Oh, my God, that was the worst thing I’ve ever seen. 天 这是我看过的最烂演出
[13:17] I feel like I’ve been hate-crimed. 我觉得我遇到仇恨犯罪了
[13:19] Oh, my God! The dot’s back! 我的天 那个点又出现了
[13:21] Ew, it’s still in Times Square! 它还在时代广场
[13:22] I bet the freak was seeing a play and turned it off to be polite. 那个变态刚刚肯定在看表演 所以出于礼仪关了机
[13:25] Oh, my God, dude. Times Square, Central Park? 天 时代广场 中央公园
[13:27] Upper East Side, means it’s a tourist. 上东区 说明是游客
[13:29] Ew! The dot’s moving down Eighth Ave. 恶心 那个点又在朝第八大道移动
[13:32] What tourist spot is down there? 那里有什么旅游景点
[13:34] I don’t know, but let’s get out of here 不知道 趁杰瑞·刘易斯看到你之前
[13:35] before Jerry Lewis sees you again. 我们赶快撤吧
[13:38] Oh, my God, oh! 我的天
[13:40] I’ve been pulled back in. 我又被他征服了
[13:41] It’s too– I can’t– I can’t not. I can’t say no. 实在太… 我没办法 没办法拒绝
[13:44] Okay, you go with Dr. Evil, because 好吧 你去找邪恶博士吧 因为
[13:46] I just figured out where the thief took my phone, 我知道小偷是在哪偷走了我的手机了
[13:48] the last place every tourist goes. 每个游客的最后一站
[13:51] – The airport? – No, not– -机场吗 -不
[13:53] Not literally the last place. 不是真的最后一站
[13:55] Magnolia Bakery. 木兰面包店
[13:56] – Right, right, right, right. – Right? -对 -是吧
[13:58] – Yeah, do it. – Okay, I’m going. -那你去吧 -好 我去了
[13:59] – Get your hot piece. – All right, I’m going. -去找你的帅哥 -嗯 我去了
[14:00] Get it. 快去
[14:11] Wait, you guys don’t have wine? 你们这里居然没有红酒
[14:13] What about white wine? 那有白葡萄酒吗
[14:15] You, you have my phone. 你偷了我的手机
[14:16] Oh, my God, hey! 我的天 你好啊
[14:18] How did you find out about this place? 你是怎么找到这个地方的
[14:20] I thought it was a secret. 我以为这是个秘密地点
[14:21] Okay, can you please check your bag for my phone? 你可以翻翻你的包帮我找下我的手机吗
[14:23] This is, like, an emergency. 很紧急
[14:25] Oh, my God, look, a Mike and Ike. 看 是麦克和艾克糖
[14:29] Oh, no, wait, that was, like, a pinto bean. 等下 这是… 斑豆
[14:33] – High-five. – All right. -击个掌 -好吧
[14:35] You know what? I’m gonna help you out, okay great, great. 那个 我来帮你找 好极了
[14:38] So this is my phone, this is your phone. 这是我的手机 这是你的手机
[14:41] My phone, your phone, okay? 我的手机 你的手机 好吧
[14:43] – There’s two. – Oh, my God. -这有两部 -我的天
[14:45] I must have taken that on incident. 我肯定是无意间错拿的
[14:48] I swear. 我发誓
[14:49] Like, that makes sense ’cause I called my mom 这就讲得通了 因为我给我妈打电话
[14:50] and she was like, way nicer than usual. 她比平常和气了很多
[14:53] I’ve been following you, like, all day today, 我今天一直在跟着你
[14:55] I don’t know how you didn’t feel this vibrating at all. 我不知道你为什么一点没有感受到震动
[14:58] This purse is enormous. 我的包太大了
[15:00] I carry it to make me look petite. 我带着它是为了显得我娇小一点
[15:03] Oh, my God, Ben texted me. 天 本发了短信给我
[15:05] 11:00. 11点
[15:06] That’s eight minutes. Okay. 还有8分钟 好的
[15:09] You know what? I’m gonna get a large banana pudding. 我要点一个大份香蕉布丁
[15:12] Great, and she’s gonna pay for it. Awesome. 她付钱 真棒
[15:14] Wait, are you kidding? 等等 有没有搞错
[15:16] Wait, do you guys have red wine? 你们这里有红酒吗
[15:18] Are you serious? This is a bakery. 你是认真的吗 这里是面包店
[15:25] Can I get a one-word suggestion? 有什么单词建议吗
[15:27] I heard “Cunnilingus.” 我听到了”舔阴”
[15:33] I’ve got a turtle head poking out! 我的”龟头”要伸出来了
[15:40] We also have lobster in the shell. 我们还有带壳的龙虾
[15:48] I am a robot and I’m programmed to be horny. 我是机器人 我被预设为性欲旺盛
[15:57] I made a poopy in my dipey. 我在尿布上拉了屎
[16:00] Oh, stop– no, stop. 停下 停下
[16:02] What’s wrong? 怎么了
[16:04] Honestly, dude? 说实话
[16:05] You are so gorgeous and sexually skilled it’s scary, 你真的很秀色可餐而且床技很赞
[16:10] but your improv show was just not good. 但是你的即兴表演真的不敢恭维
[16:18] That was one of our best shows. 那可是我们最好的表演之一
[16:21] Shut up, you’re an idiot. 闭嘴 你个傻逼
[16:22] All right, fuck you. 去你的
[16:24] Thank you for your services. 谢谢你的服务
[16:27] But seriously, thank you for your services, they were good. 真的 谢谢你的服务 很不错
[16:30] Whoa, whoa, just– 等下
[16:31] Don’t put your shirt on before you leave. What’s the point? 你出门之前别穿上衣 有什么意义
[16:39] I’m so sorry. Ben! 抱歉 本
[16:49] Oh, Abbi! 艾比
[16:52] Yes. 太好了
[16:53] Just give me a second. 让我缓缓
[16:54] Oh, yeah. 好的
[16:57] I Just look away, I just need– 别看过来 我需要…
[16:59] I ate banana pudding, I just– 我吃了一个香蕉布丁 我…
[17:01] I offer clients incentives to stay with the bank, so. 我的工作就是让客户尽可能留在我们银行
[17:04] Cool. 真酷
[17:06] You know, I used to have an office that didn’t have a window. 我以前的办公室没有窗户
[17:08] They just moved me into an office with a window. 他们刚把我调到一间有窗户的办公室
[17:12] Oh, that’s great. 这很不错
[17:13] I mean, it’s much better to have a window. 有窗户的话是要好很多
[17:14] Much better, I look out all the time. 是的 我总是往窗户外面看
[17:25] Um so have you been here before? 你之前来过这里吗
[17:28] I have. About a year ago. 来过 大概一年前吧
[17:30] Or… it was like two years ago. 或者… 两年前
[17:34] – Cool. – Or, no. -嗯 -不对
[17:37] That was like a year ago. 就是一年前
[17:41] 13 months, 14, 13 months, 14 months. 13个月 14… 13个月前
[17:49] What’s up, dude? 怎么了 哥们
[17:50] They just found a dead girl on Riker’s Island. 在瑞克岛上发现了一具女性尸体
[17:53] Was it Abbi? 是艾比吗
[17:53] Oh, no, no, no. 不是的
[17:54] Abbi’s fine, I’ve been with her all day. 艾比很好 她一整天都和我在一起
[17:56] What? Why didn’t you tell me? 什么 你怎么不跟我说
[17:57] I was worried, Abbi’s my friend too. 我很担心的 艾比也是我的朋友
[18:00] I was so worried, I baked a whole cake. 我担心到烤了一整个蛋糕
[18:02] And then I ate a whole cake. 然后我把整个蛋糕吃掉了
[18:04] I’m– I’m really sorry. 我… 真的很抱歉
[18:06] You know, I got another cake cooking. 我又烤了一个蛋糕
[18:08] You can come over and we can eat it. 你可以过来我们一起吃掉
[18:10] Or just smash our faces into it. 或者直接拍脸上
[18:17] He was so boring. 他真的好无聊
[18:18] He told me the rules to some game, Settlers of Catan, 他给我讲了四十分钟的
[18:21] for like, 40 minutes. 《卡坦岛》游戏规则
[18:23] Oh, God, that should take, like, ten minutes, tops. 天 最多讲个十分钟就够了
[18:26] Don’t worry, you’ll have sexual intercourse very soon. 别担心 你很快就会有性生活了
[18:30] Oh, no, I still slept with him. 没有啦 我还是睡了他
[18:34] Nice– and you know what? 不错啊 你知道吗
[18:36] I had a really sweet day with you, dude. 我今天和你玩得很开心 姐们
[18:38] Yeah, me too. 我也是
[18:39] Hey, I’m glad you’re not dead, Abbi. 我很高心你没有死掉 艾比
[18:40] Thanks, Lincoln. 谢了 林肯
[18:42] All right, so it is time for us to do it. 好了 是时候去做了
[18:44] Okay, wait, I want to watch. 等等 我想旁观
[18:46] I know you do, ’cause you’re a naughty little girl. 我就知道 你这个调皮的小婊砸
[18:49] Let’s do this. 开始吧
[18:55] Oh, man. 天
[18:57] Uh-oh, someone’s making a cake mess. 有人把蛋糕拍脸上了
[18:59] You know what’s good for that? 知道你们现在需要什么吗
[19:00] Is if you just get a napkin or a paper towel, 你们需要找到餐巾或者是纸巾
[19:03] or a thick napkin– 或者厚的餐巾
[19:04] – Oh, my God. Please stop. – It’s just… -天 别说了 -就
[19:06] – Thanks. – Okay. -谢谢 -好的
[19:08] – Goodbye. – Bye! -拜拜 -拜
[19:10] And learn Settlers of Catan. 学着玩《卡坦岛》吧
[19:12] It’s honestly not that hard. 没多难的
[19:16] Do a face that I hate. 做那个我讨厌的鬼脸
[19:21] Oh, my God, it won’t let me– 我晕 拍不了
[19:23] It says my storage is full. 上面写的储存已满
[19:25] That sucks for you. 真是糟糕
[19:27] What is… Look at this. 这是… 快看
[19:31] Hi, baby. I am in a boat. 你好 宝贝 人家在小船上
[19:34] Oh, my God, I love this city. 天啊 我爱死这座城市了
[19:40] Where is Central Park? 中央公园在哪里
[19:41] – You’re in it. – Oh, my God. Central Perk. -你就在里面 -我的天 中央公园咖啡馆
[19:46] The one with Gunther. And “Smelly Cat”? 甘瑟 臭臭猫
[19:52] Baby… 宝贝
[19:54] I have a sweet surprise for you. 我有一个甜蜜惊喜送给你哦
[19:58] Here it comes. 来了哦
[20:00] She’s gonna jerk off. 她要射了
[20:01] No, no, no, no, no, we shouldn’t watch it. 不 不 我们不该看这个的
[20:02] Ilana, we should not watch it. 阿拉娜 我们不该看的
[20:04] – This is not a time for prudeness, Abbi. – Okay, fine! -现在不是假正经的时候 艾比 -好吧
[20:06] So you ready? 准备好了吗
[20:20] That was… you know? 这… 真的是
[20:22] -That was phenomenal. – Oh, my God. -太震撼了 -我的天
[20:24] Send that to my burner phone, that last one. 把最后一个视频发到我的一次性手机上
[20:26] You have a burner phone? 你有一次性手机
[20:28] – You didn’t know that? – No. -你不知道 -不知道
[20:29] Why do you have that? 你为什么会有
[20:30] For dick pics and sex media in general. 为了存丁丁照和其他与性相关的东西
[20:33] Why would you need a phone from, like, “The Wire” for that? 这些没必要用《火线》 里那种手机啊
[20:36] I’m still on my family plan and I don’t fully understand 我还绑定着家庭套餐绑
[20:38] the cloud and I don’t trust it. 我不是很了解云 不太信任
[20:40] I mean, I can’t risk having just dicks floating around. 我不能冒险让我的丁丁照到处乱飞
[20:44] I feel like they’re gonna, like, 我感觉有天它们
[20:45] pop up on my parents’ phone one day. 会出现在我爸妈的手机上
[20:46] How many dicks are floating around? 你是有多少丁丁照啊
[20:54] You’re counting a lot. 你数了很多
[20:56] Like, in the late 20s? 将近30个
[21:07] You yuppie trash! 你们这些雅皮士垃圾
[21:09] Are you walking– You wanna walk across the street? 你要… 你要过街吗
[21:10] – I’m walking. – Are you right now? -我是要过街 -是吗
[21:12] Oh, really– Were you gonna walk? 真的吗 你真的要过街吗
[21:14] – Stupid… – Oh yeah, let’s just walk. -蠢… -我们过街吧
[21:16] Look how easy it is to walk– so easy. 看我走得多轻松 多轻松
[21:19] Die slow, Bitch! 祝你死得慢一点 贱人
大城小妞

Post navigation

Previous Post: 大城小妞(Broad City)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 大城小妞(Broad City)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme