时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Hi, Galina, hey Tatiana. | 嗨 加林娜 嗨 塔蒂阿娜 |
[00:04] | Hey, Yevgenya. | 叶夫根妮亚 |
[00:06] | – I love your braids. – Thank you. | -我喜欢你的辫子 -谢谢 |
[00:07] | Here to wax the usual spots? | 是来给老地方脱毛吗 |
[00:09] | Yep, you know it. | 你懂的 |
[00:10] | Okay, follow me. | 好的 跟我来吧 |
[00:13] | Been a long time. Like a week. | 很久没来了 有一个礼拜了 |
[00:16] | No, it’s been, like, three weeks. | 不是 应该有三个礼拜了 |
[00:19] | I’m sorry. | 我错了 |
[00:22] | Okay, this may hurt. | 可能会有点疼 |
[00:24] | My body’s learned. | 我的身体已经习惯了 |
[00:32] | 阿拉娜 未接来电(20) | |
[00:32] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[00:34] | First voice message. | 第一条语音信息 |
[00:35] | Abbi, this one is a great idea. | 艾比 我想到一个超棒的点子 |
[00:38] | What about an umbrella, but it’s connected to your clothes, | 一把附在你衣服上的雨伞 |
[00:40] | so you don’t have to hold it? That’d be hot. | 这样就不用手拿了 一定很性感 |
[00:43] | Maybe draw it up? | 是不是该起草一下 |
[00:44] | Abbi, there is a hot couch on the corner of 4th and Avenue C. | 艾比 第四大道和C大道交叉路口有个很棒的沙发 |
[00:47] | Do you need a couch? I’m e-mailing you pics. | 你需要沙发吗 我发图片给你 |
[00:49] | Hey, girl, there’s, like, piss and blood on it. | 沙发上好像有尿和血 |
[00:52] | Okay, sorry to bother you, bye! | 不好意思瞎起劲了 拜拜 |
[00:53] | Abbi, Jaime’s coworker has a turtle and it just had baby turtles. | 艾比 海眉同事的乌龟最近生了小乌龟 |
[00:56] | I thought maybe we could each get one. | 我觉得我们俩可以一人养一只 |
[00:58] | So text me back if you don’t want a turtle. | 如果你不想要的话回短信告诉我 |
[01:00] | Hey, Ab, never mind about that umbrella idea. | 小艾 刚刚那个雨伞的点子当我没说 |
[01:03] | I forgot there’s raincoats, duh. | 忘了有雨衣这种东西了 |
[01:05] | Abbi, hey, girl, do me a favor. What’s this song? | 艾比 帮我个忙 这什么歌来着 |
[01:22] | Hey, guys, so sorry to interrupt, | 各位 抱歉打扰了 |
[01:23] | but Zandir, your instructor has actually been missing | 但是你们的教练赞德尔 |
[01:27] | for the last 48 hours. | 已经失踪48小时了 |
[01:28] | And Bryce, his sub, is also missing. | 而他的候补布莱斯 也不见了 |
[01:31] | So power slide has been canceled for today, | 所以今天的动力滑步取消 |
[01:32] | but you’re welcome to stay and have an hour of free sliding, okay? | 但你们可以在这自由滑行一小时 好吗 |
[01:37] | I can’t believe this. | 难以置信 |
[01:38] | If I don’t slide, my flaps will come back. | 不滑步的话 我的赘肉又要长回来 |
[01:41] | Slide and glide is all I have. | 滑步是我的一切 |
[01:43] | Hey, guys, listen. | 各位 |
[01:45] | I don’t know. I work here | 我也说不好 我在这里工作 |
[01:48] | and I’m already at the front of the class, | 现在又站在最前面了 |
[01:49] | so maybe I– I could lead. | 也许我 能带领大家 |
[01:51] | I recognize you. You clean the locker room. | 我认出你了 你是清理更衣室的 |
[01:54] | Okay, everyone doesn’t need to chime in, but, | 大家用不着插话 |
[01:56] | I would absolutely love to be your instructor. | 我很乐意做大家的教练 |
[02:01] | You know, it’s always been a dream of mine | 我一直有一个心愿 |
[02:04] | to teach a class in this gym. | 想要在这家健身房里授课 |
[02:06] | It’d be such a rush of power to experience that. | 能有这样的经历一定会让人充满力量 |
[02:08] | – It’d be wonderful. – I totally agree. | -一定会很棒 -完全同意 |
[02:11] | I just want to make sure everyone | 我只是想确保 |
[02:12] | gets their money’s worth, ’cause, like, I’m– | 大家钱花的值 因为我 |
[02:13] | I’m pretty close to being a legit instructor, so… | 我差不多算是个正式教练了 |
[02:19] | Sorry, I’m so sorry. | 抱歉 太抱歉了 |
[02:21] | I would really love to do this, you know. | 我真的很想做这个 |
[02:23] | I mean, while I’m still here. | 在我有生之年 |
[02:26] | You, um, you should do it. You should teach it. | 应该你来做 你来教大家 |
[02:30] | – Great, let’s do this. – Okay. | -太好了 开始吧 -好吧 |
[02:33] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[02:35] | You motherfuckers ready to slide and glide? | 你们这帮混蛋准备好开始滑步了吗 |
[02:39] | Let’s go for some magic gliders! | 一起滑起来 |
[02:42] | Come on, pussies! | 快跟上 姑娘们 |
[02:46] | Oh, God. | 天 |
[02:48] | Dude, what do you think is worse? Constipation or diarrhea? | 你觉得哪个更糟 便秘还是腹泻 |
[02:51] | Constipation, I think. | 我觉得是便秘 |
[02:52] | Diarrhea, I’m like, okay. | 腹泻我觉得还行吧 |
[02:53] | Uh, Ilana, you think you could do me a favor | 阿拉娜 你能帮忙 |
[02:57] | and take all the staples out of these? | 把这些订书针拆了吗 |
[02:58] | Then why did I spend hours | 那我干嘛花那么大功夫 |
[03:00] | stapling all these documents together? | 把这些文档给订起来 |
[03:02] | I even ran out halfway through to buy more staples. | 订到一半的时候 我还跑出去买订书针了 |
[03:05] | You took an hour-and-48-minute break. | 你休息了1个小时48分钟 |
[03:08] | And we have a cabinet full of staples here. | 而且我们有一柜子的订书针 |
[03:11] | All good points by Nicole. | 妮可说得很好 |
[03:12] | I want to reiterate that no one asked you to do that. | 而且我要再申明 没人让你订起来 |
[03:14] | In fact, I specifically said, please, don’t staple these. | 实际上 我还特别申明了不要订起来 |
[03:21] | It’s the same piece of paper. | 都是同一页纸 |
[03:23] | The same piece of paper. | 同一页 |
[03:24] | The same piece of paper. | 同一页 |
[03:26] | You know what? I’ll just unstaple it. | 好了好了 我拆就是了 |
[03:28] | Come on, faster! | 加速 |
[03:30] | What’s wrong with you people? Faster! | 你们怎么回事 快点 |
[03:33] | Do it! Push it! | 用力 |
[03:35] | Yes, Todd, what’s up? | 托德 什么事 |
[03:37] | Ilana, how come every time I e-mail you, | 阿拉娜 为什么我每次给你发邮件 |
[03:38] | I get an out-of-office reply | 都会收到一封外出的自动回复邮件 |
[03:41] | that says you’re in Mexico? | 说你在墨西哥 |
[03:42] | Honestly, I do it to buy myself some time | 老实说 是为了争取更多时间 |
[03:45] | because I am so overworked. | 因为我劳累过度 |
[03:47] | We all are. | 我们都是 |
[03:49] | Today I got eight e-mails. | 今天我收到了8封邮件 |
[03:51] | Speaking of that, | 说起这个 |
[03:52] | you have to start using your company e-mail address. | 你得开始用你的公司邮箱了 |
[03:55] | Why, Todd? | 为什么 托德 |
[03:56] | So I can be another cog in your machine? | 为了成为你机器里的又一个齿轮吗 |
[03:58] | What’s my e-mail gonna be? | 我的邮箱地址会是什么 |
[03:59] | “Business at the white man dot biz”? | “商务@白人.biz”吗 |
[04:01] | What’s wrong with my personal e-mail? | 我的个人邮箱有什么问题 |
[04:03] | It’s “IlanaWexler @MindMyVagina.Com.” | “阿拉娜·韦克斯勒@当心我阴道.com” |
[04:07] | How do you not see that that’s inappropriate? | 让所有客户想起阴道 |
[04:09] | To remind every client immediately of a vagina? | 你不觉得哪里不妥吗 |
[04:12] | And a “mind,” dude. | 有个”当心”在前面呢 |
[04:16] | Good job today. Nice work. | 干得不错 很棒 |
[04:18] | You need to work harder. | 你得再加把劲 |
[04:19] | I’m gonna be on your ass. | 我会盯着你的 |
[04:21] | – Hey, Janice, can I speak with you for a second? – Yeah. | -珍妮丝 能和你谈一下吗 -当然 |
[04:23] | You know, you’re not an official instructor here, | 你不是这里的正式教练 |
[04:25] | but the way you took initiative today was very solstice. | 但你积极主动的表现非常有Solstice风格 |
[04:27] | Would you ever consider being a sub? | 你愿意做候补教练吗 |
[04:30] | Hey, Trey? | 特雷 |
[04:31] | They found Bryce and Zandir. They’re dead. | 布莱斯和赞德尔找到了 他们死了 |
[04:37] | Thank you, Jenna. | 谢谢你 詹娜 |
[04:40] | Can you start today? | 你能今天开始工作吗 |
[04:41] | I don’t know, I mean, it wasn’t as much fun | 我说不好 当教练 |
[04:44] | as I thought it would be. | 没我想象中那么有意思 |
[04:45] | But sure. | 不过 行吧 |
[04:48] | Great. Now, this a sensitive question, | 太好了 有一个敏感问题 |
[04:49] | but would your sickly body allow for that? | 你的身体能撑得住吗 |
[04:52] | I can’t afford to lose another teacher. | 我不能再失去一个教练了 |
[04:53] | I’m sorry, I don’t follow. | 抱歉 我没听明白 |
[04:55] | I mean, you clearly have cancer. | 你显然患了癌症 |
[04:56] | – Don’t be ashamed. – Oh, no. | -不用不好意思 -不 |
[04:58] | No, no, no. | 不是这样 |
[04:59] | Me and my bandmates, we shaved our heads | 我和我的乐队成员们一起剃了头 |
[05:01] | to raise awareness for our band. | 来给我们的乐队提高辨识度 |
[05:02] | – We’re going on tour. – Oh, cool. | -我们要去巡演 -酷 |
[05:06] | Oh Abbi, hey, I know you’re not working today, | 艾比 我知道你今天不上班 |
[05:09] | but we could really use some Abbi magic. | 但现在真的很需要艾比的魔力 |
[05:10] | There’s a pube situation in the locker room that is… | 更衣室出现了阴毛危机 |
[05:13] | unprecedented. | 前所未有的规模 |
[05:14] | Oh, when there’s a pube situation, you call on old Abbi. | 每当出现了阴毛危机 你就来找老艾比 |
[05:17] | When there’s something that actually matters, | 而当出现了真的问题 |
[05:19] | you just go another way. | 你却去找别人 |
[05:21] | Ilana, this thing that you brought in for company morale? | 阿拉娜 你带来鼓舞公司士气的这东西 |
[05:25] | It’s very distracting. You have to take it down. | 太让人分心了 你得把它关掉 |
[05:27] | Hey, come on. Everybody loves it. | 拜托 大家都很喜欢 |
[05:29] | Everybody hates it! | 大家都不喜欢 |
[05:36] | Oh, I love him. | 我爱死它了 |
[05:37] | Come on, it’s my job to improve morale. | 拜托 鼓舞公司士气是我的职责 |
[05:40] | No, it is your job to do sales. | 你的职责是做销售 |
[05:43] | Well, then I’d like to transfer to corporate morale. | 那我想转到公司士气部 |
[05:45] | Corporate morale is not a department! | 公司士气不是部门 |
[05:48] | It doesn’t exist! | 没有这个部门 |
[05:52] | God! Everybody’s really riding my ass today. | 天 怎么所有人都跟我过不去 |
[05:55] | I don’t know how you keep such a happy face on. | 不明白你怎么能一直这么开心 |
[06:02] | Day 274. | 第274天 |
[06:04] | Five hours late, wearing a napkin as a shirt, | 迟到5个小时 穿着像餐巾一样的上衣 |
[06:08] | violently high. | 极其嗨 |
[06:14] | I’m becoming a corporate yes man. | 我成了个在公司唯命是从的人 |
[06:15] | I’m like, yes, Mr. George Bush. | 总是说着 好的总统先生 |
[06:17] | Whatever you say, Mr. George Bush. | 你说了算 总统先生 |
[06:20] | – What? – I know, I know. | -什么 -好了 我知道 |
[06:22] | Dick Cheney, go easy on me, dude. | 其实是副总统 别那么斤斤计较 |
[06:25] | Before I know it, I’m gonna wake up and be 23 | 不知不觉地 我可能一觉醒来就23了 |
[06:28] | and my life’s gonna be behind me. | 我的生命就要这么逝去了 |
[06:30] | You know that I’m 25, right? | 你知道我已经25了吧 |
[06:31] | Abbi, you are ageless. That’s a different thing. | 艾比 你不显老 那是另一回事 |
[06:34] | Okay, so what’s this thing you’re doing tonight? | 好吧 你今晚要去干嘛 |
[06:36] | Okay, so remember my hot rich friend from NYU, Parker? | 还记得我那个纽约大学的白富美朋友帕克吗 |
[06:39] | Yeah. | 记得 |
[06:40] | So she invited me to this, like, SoHo rooftop party | 她邀请我参加索霍屋顶派对 |
[06:42] | and I know you’re not gonna want to go, | 我知道你不想去 |
[06:44] | but I have to, I need this. | 但我得去 我想去 |
[06:45] | No, no, no, I want to go. I’m in. | 不 我也想去 我要去 |
[06:47] | – Really? – Yeah, I wanna go. | -真的吗 -真的 我想去 |
[06:48] | Oh, my God, i thought I’d have to go through | 天啊 还以为我得 |
[06:50] | – a whole rigamarole to get you to– – No, no, no. | -费尽口舌劝你 -不 |
[06:52] | That’s dope, dude. | 那太棒了 |
[06:52] | Perfect opportunity to introduce, like, the new me. | 这是个绝佳的机会 来迎接一个全新的我 |
[06:55] | No more Mr. Nice Abbi, | 再也不做好人艾比了 |
[06:57] | no more–no more cleaning up other people’s pubes. | 再也不清理别人的阴毛 |
[07:00] | And, you know, getting screwed by people | 再也不要被以为有癌症 |
[07:03] | that end up not having cancer. | 结果没有的人坑 |
[07:05] | No, I’m stepping– I am stepping it up. | 再也不 我要振作起来 |
[07:07] | From here on out, I am stepping it up. | 从现在起 我要振作起来 |
[07:09] | If anyone’s gonna pretend like they have cancer, it’s gonna be me. | 如果下次再有人假装自己得了癌症 那也得是我 |
[07:12] | You know what? I look too nice. | 你知道吗 我看起来人太好了 |
[07:14] | You look really nice, yeah. | 你看上去是很好 |
[07:15] | No, I look like vanilla. | 不 我看起来太普通了 |
[07:18] | Let’s go shopping. | 我们去逛街吧 |
[07:28] | – First one’s fine, I think. – Yeah. | -第一条比较合适 -是的 |
[07:29] | Your ass looks incredible. | 你的臀看起来太赞了 |
[07:31] | – And your head and body, too. – Thanks. | -头和身体也是 -谢谢 |
[07:34] | But we all know who’s the star of the show here. | 但我们都清楚最闪耀的部分是什么 |
[07:36] | Ilana. | 阿拉娜 |
[07:40] | That’ll be $438. | 一共438美元 |
[07:43] | That’s real. There. | 好真实 |
[07:47] | You know what? It’s good. This is a great day. | 这样挺好的 今天很开心 |
[07:51] | Let me ask you a quick question. | 有个小疑问 |
[07:53] | What is your return policy? | 这里的退货政策是怎么样的 |
[07:56] | It’s 30 days. | 30天内可退 |
[07:58] | I will see you in 30 days, then. | 那30天后再见了 |
[08:00] | Bitch! | 赞 |
[08:02] | You still need to sign the receipt. | 你还是得签一下收据 |
[08:05] | I would love to do that. | 当然当然 |
[08:07] | Sorry about that communication mishap. | 抱歉沟通不畅 |
[08:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[08:35] | You know what’s cool about this party? | 你知道这个派对酷在哪儿吗 |
[08:36] | We’re the sexiest girls here. | 我们是这里最性感的女生 |
[08:38] | ‘Cause we have, like, the fattest asses, you know? | 因为我们有最丰满的臀部 |
[08:40] | Like, we’re the most fuck-able. | 我们是最可操的 |
[08:41] | Yeah, I mean, look at all these fashion chic basic bitches. | 瞧这些高雅时髦的烂俗婊 |
[08:47] | I love your dress. | 我喜欢你的裙子 |
[08:49] | Thank you so much, I literally just bought it. | 谢谢 我刚买的 |
[08:51] | So cute. | 真好看 |
[08:53] | Oh, my God, there’s Parker. | 天啊 是帕克 |
[08:55] | Parker, hey. Ilana. | 帕克 嗨 我是阿拉娜 |
[08:58] | Ilana Wexler. | 阿拉娜·韦克斯勒 |
[09:00] | From NYU. We were roommates for a second. | 纽约大学的 我们做过室友 |
[09:06] | Oh, my God, Ilana, you’re so cute. | 天哪 阿拉娜 你太美了 |
[09:08] | So what’s this party for? It’s amazing. | 这个派对的主题是什么 太棒了 |
[09:10] | It’s for change. | 主题是改变 |
[09:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:13] | Ciao, Rodrigo! | 嗨 罗德里戈 |
[09:15] | See ya. | 再见 |
[09:16] | Damn, we are so hot right now. | 我们太惹火了 |
[09:17] | Like, paparazzi all up in our face. | 好像狗仔们都争着在拍我们 |
[09:20] | You know, sometimes I feel like | 有时候我觉得 |
[09:22] | a million miles away from the office. | 自己和办公室的世界相距千里 |
[09:23] | You know, like that’s robot me and this is real me. | 那是机器人一样的我 而这才是真的我 |
[09:25] | I’m not a robot. | 我不是机器人 |
[09:27] | – Let’s get drunk. – Yeah, yeah. | -我们来一醉方休 -好 |
[09:31] | Move, honk, honk. Pardon me. | 让一下 借过 |
[09:36] | Out of the way, clavicle. | 锁骨女 让开 |
[09:37] | Okay, five-nine, I can’t even, like, deal with you right now. | 高个女 我不想和你有交流 |
[09:40] | Oh, do you guys all have drinks already? | 你们已经有喝的了吗 |
[09:42] | Maybe you should, then, get the hell away from the bar, great. | 那你们应该 离吧台远点 |
[09:44] | Is anyone even working at this bar? | 没人在吧台的吗 |
[09:46] | Yes, hi. | 有 你好 |
[09:49] | What can I get you? | 请问需要什么 |
[09:51] | Um, I don’t know, what are the drinks? | 我也不知道 有哪些喝的 |
[09:53] | The West Nile Coolatta is very popular, | 西尼罗河酷乐冰很受欢迎 |
[09:55] | but I would recommend the sex trafficking on the beach | 但我更推荐海滩上的性贩运 |
[09:58] | or the tsunami slide. | 或者海啸滑坡 |
[09:59] | Well, I guess that I will have two tsunami slides, | 那我要两杯海啸滑坡 |
[10:04] | even though that name, I think, is a little bit ridiculous. | 虽然这名字有点可笑 |
[10:07] | Well, 6% of the proceeds go to the tsunami. | 6%的收入会捐赠给海啸受灾地区 |
[10:11] | What tsunami? | 哪个海啸 |
[10:12] | Whichever one happens next. | 接下来发生的那个 |
[10:13] | – Forward thinking, I guess, then. – Or corruption. | -有前瞻性思维 -或者是贪污腐败 |
[10:18] | Can I interest anyone in a dose of reality? | 有人想尝尝现实的味道吗 |
[10:20] | Some mac and cheese ball fried and truffle-oiled. | 松露油芝士通心粉球 |
[10:23] | – Oh, yeah. – I am saying yes to that. | -太好了 -当然要 |
[10:26] | Just now a child in South America died of starvation. | 就在刚刚南美的一个孩子挨饿致死 |
[10:31] | Would you like another? | 再来一块吗 |
[10:34] | – You know what? I would. – Yeah. | -好啊 -嗯 |
[10:35] | – They’re very good. – They’re really good. | -好吃 -很好吃 |
[10:37] | Just now a child in South Amer– | 就在刚刚南美的一个孩 |
[10:38] | Hold on, do you just have one fact that you repeat? | 等等 你就只有一个事实不停重复吗 |
[10:41] | Well, you’re the first people to actually want a second. | 你们是第一个吃两块的人 |
[10:47] | – Wait! – Um, uh, right now– | -等等 -就在刚刚 |
[10:50] | Just now, a child in South America died of starvation. Thank you. | 就在刚刚南美的一个孩子挨饿致死 谢谢 |
[11:03] | This is the men’s room. | 这是男厕所 |
[11:04] | Adoy! | 废话 |
[11:15] | Let’s go, buddy! | 快点 兄弟 |
[11:16] | We got people with full bladders out here. | 膀胱都要爆炸了 |
[11:19] | Occupied. | 有人 |
[11:20] | No, no, no. Not today! | 不 今天不行 |
[11:23] | What the hell? | 什么情况 |
[11:26] | Well, well, well. What do we have here? | 这都是些什么呢 |
[11:37] | Can you guys play something else? | 你们能放点别的吗 |
[11:39] | This church bell techno song still has 27 minutes left. | 这首教堂钟声电子乐还有27分钟 |
[11:43] | When it’s done, can you play, like, | 放完之后 你能不能 |
[11:45] | I don’t know, ’90s hip-hop? | 放个90年代的嘻哈音乐什么的 |
[11:47] | We’ve been asked to play whale songs, | 有人让我们放鲸鱼的叫声 |
[11:48] | so that’s probably not gonna happen. | 所以估计不行 |
[11:49] | You know, I can’t, like, move my damn ass to this? | 我没法随着这个音乐摇摆吧 |
[11:53] | You know what I mean? It’s like… Bad music. | 你明白吗 这音乐太难听了 |
[11:57] | All right. You know what? | 好吧 |
[11:59] | We can probably find something for you. | 我们应该可以给你找到点什么 |
[12:02] | I like that “I Dream of Jeannie” hair. | 我喜欢你的《太空仙女恋》发型 |
[12:04] | – Thanks. – You grant wishes? | -谢谢 -你能实现愿望吗 |
[12:07] | You’ve only done coke once? Ew. | 你只吸过一次可卡因 太逊了 |
[12:10] | Hey! I’ve cleaned more pubes than you have on your entire body. | 我清理过的阴毛比你全身上下的都多 |
[12:15] | I look at you for a second, I can tell you got no pubes. | 一看你就知道你根本没阴毛 |
[12:18] | – You’re right. – Damn right I’m right. | -你说对了 -我当然是对的 |
[12:21] | I know when I’m right. | 我知道我说得对 |
[12:27] | Damn right I’m right! | 我当然是对的 |
[12:31] | I should probably give you some cash | 我该给你点钱 |
[12:32] | ’cause I’ve coked a lot of this. | 因为我吸太多了 |
[12:35] | Life is infinite, you know? | 生命是无限的 |
[12:36] | I’m a collector of experiences. | 我是灵感的集合体 |
[12:37] | – We all are. – Oh, hundred percent, bro. | -我们都是 -百分百 |
[12:39] | It’s the truth. | 说得对 |
[12:40] | But tonight, it’s like, what could tonight lead to? | 比如今晚 今晚会发生什么呢 |
[12:42] | – Like, my friend Abbi– she’s– – Hang on. | -比如我的朋友艾比 -等等 |
[12:45] | You got a friend? | 你带朋友来了 |
[12:46] | Who’s a female? | 女性朋友 |
[12:47] | Yeah, chocolate brown eyes, ass of an angel. | 对啊 巧克力色的眼睛 天使的翘臀 |
[12:53] | Um, where’s she at? | 她在哪儿 |
[13:18] | Ab! | 小艾 |
[13:19] | Oh, man, look at this spot I got. | 瞧我占到的位置 |
[13:22] | Okay, there’s these, like, DJs and they’re, | 那儿有两个DJ |
[13:23] | like, cute, but like douchey but cute and– | 他们长得不错 有点浑但长得不错 |
[13:25] | – What’s going on? – Hey. | -你好吗 -嘿 |
[13:30] | That is some soft skin right there. | 皮肤真嫩 |
[13:32] | What kind of lotion do you use? | 你用什么乳液 |
[13:34] | You know, like, normal stuff. | 就普通的 |
[13:36] | Yeah, like Occitane? | 欧舒丹吗 |
[13:37] | Yeah, oh you, yeah. | 对 那个你 |
[13:42] | Good kid. Oh my God, oh, oh, my God. | 不错的孩子 我的天 |
[13:45] | You guys, we need to get the hell out of here. | 我们该换个地方了 |
[13:47] | – Let’s do it. – Oh, you guys are– | -走吧 -对了 你们 |
[13:48] | You’re working, you gotta spin. | 你们在工作 得打碟 |
[13:50] | No, not really. No, no, no, it’s a playlist on shuffle. | 不用 其实是个随机播放的列表 |
[13:52] | We can leave whenever we want. | 什么时候想走都行 |
[13:54] | – Okay. – Let’s go. | -好吧 -走吧 |
[13:56] | I gotta say goodbye to all my friends. | 我得和朋友们告别 |
[13:58] | Bye, guys. Great. | 再见了 大家 太棒了 |
[14:01] | Okay, just a couple more, I think. | 还有几段我估计 |
[14:05] | Oh, my God. I can’t even believe I just did seven flights. | 我的天 不敢相信我爬了七段楼梯 |
[14:10] | God, just hold on. | 坚持住 |
[14:14] | A lot of flights. | 楼梯真多 |
[14:17] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[14:23] | How do you do this every day? | 你们每天怎么爬上来的 |
[14:28] | Nice backpack. | 背包不错 |
[14:35] | You guys have a really great apartment. | 你们的公寓真不错 |
[14:37] | So many cool pieces. | 家具很有特色 |
[14:38] | Great, like, cabinets and– | 橱柜很漂亮 |
[14:40] | Right, enough. | 够了 |
[14:41] | Beard, where your room at? | 大胡子 你的房间在哪儿 |
[14:43] | – Right back there on the right. – Oh, God, finally. | -右边到底 -老天 终于 |
[14:50] | That’s too many. | 太多了 |
[14:51] | – You wanna? – Yeah, sure, okay. | -你想 -当然了 |
[14:53] | Yeah? Okay. | 好的 |
[14:59] | That’s dope. | 太酷了 |
[15:00] | – That’s my art. – Oh, cool. | -是我的创作 -酷 |
[15:07] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[15:08] | That’s a little embarrassing. That’s my grandfather’s sweater. | 有点丢人 是我祖父的毛衣 |
[15:11] | He’s dead and this is the last thing of his I have. | 他过世了 这是我身边最后一件他的东西 |
[15:14] | Sometimes I sleep in it, you know, | 我有时会穿着睡觉 |
[15:15] | it just reminds you of him. | 会让我想起他 |
[15:17] | Would you put it on? | 你能穿上吗 |
[15:19] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:21] | Were you, like, close with him? | 你和他很亲吗 |
[15:23] | He was, like, my best friend, you know? | 他就像我最好的朋友 |
[15:25] | We did tons of stuff together. | 我们一起做过很多事 |
[15:27] | He taught me how to fish, skip stones, whittle. | 他教我钓鱼 扔石子 削木头 |
[15:29] | Did you, like, cry, when he died? | 他过世的时候你哭了吗 |
[15:33] | Can I be honest with you? | 我能跟你说实话吗 |
[15:34] | Please. | 当然 |
[15:36] | I cried so hard I thought I didn’t have any more tears left in me. | 我哭得好伤心以至于我以为我再也哭不出来了 |
[15:40] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[15:41] | He was like my best friend, you know? | 他就像我最好的朋友 |
[15:43] | And my worst enemy. | 也是最大的敌人 |
[15:44] | Totally. | 确实 |
[15:51] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[15:53] | I want to take this slow. | 我想慢点来 |
[15:55] | It’s gonna take a long time to get my dress off, so that’s gonna– | 要脱我的裙子得花好大功夫 所以会 |
[15:58] | It’s kind of super slow. | 非常慢 |
[16:12] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[16:12] | We should go up to the roof, the view is sick. | 我们该去屋顶 风景超棒的 |
[16:15] | Okay. It sounds super sexy and romantic. | 好的 听起来性感又浪漫 |
[16:18] | So romantic. | 超浪漫 |
[16:31] | Oh, my God, what the– | 天啊 什么 |
[16:33] | – Holy shit! – What? | -我去 -什么 |
[16:34] | Are you kidding me? | 你在逗我吗 |
[16:37] | I just don’t really understand. What’d you guys think? | 我不明白 你们是怎么想的 |
[16:39] | That we were just gonna, like, make out up here all together? | 我们要一起在天台卿卿我我吗 |
[16:42] | No! | 不 |
[16:43] | I just came up here ’cause the view is so beautiful, like you. | 我上来只是因为风景很美 和你一样 |
[16:46] | Yeah, I was like, oh, my God. | 是啊 我想的是 天 |
[16:47] | I gotta take this gorgeous girl up to see my gorgeous view. | 我得带这个漂亮的姑娘 上来看漂亮的风景 |
[16:51] | Yeah, it’s the best part of our apartment, | 这是我们公寓最棒的地方了 |
[16:52] | so we were both just taking advantage of the– the view. | 我们只是在利用这… 风景 |
[16:56] | I swear to God, dudes, this was an honest mistake. | 向天发誓 这只是个无心之过 |
[17:00] | Let me talk to you. | 我们谈一下 |
[17:02] | I don’t know, I mean… | 我说不好 |
[17:04] | Ilana, he swore to God. | 阿拉娜 他向天发誓了 |
[17:07] | What are you, a Christian, dude? | 你是基督徒吗 姐们 |
[17:09] | No, I’m not Christian, but I respect swearing to some– higher– | 我不是 但我尊重向更高威望发誓 |
[17:14] | Why, do you want to leave? | 怎么 你想走吗 |
[17:15] | No, no, I want to stay. I’m, like, so hard right now. | 不 我想留下来 我现在超硬的 |
[17:18] | Ew, you’re hard? | 你硬了 |
[17:20] | Yeah, I know you don’t like the word “Horny.” | 是啊 我知道你不喜欢”欲火中烧” |
[17:22] | No, I don’t like the word “horny,” | 我不喜欢”欲火中烧”这个词 |
[17:23] | but I’m not a big fan of “hard” either, for a lady. | 但也不怎么喜欢女性用”硬”这个说法 |
[17:26] | Listen, I think that this was just a big misunderstanding. | 我觉得只是个很大的误会 |
[17:30] | – All right. – Okay, that’s fine. | -好吧 -好 那没事了 |
[17:32] | We’re in. We’re done. | 我们好了 没事了 |
[17:33] | We understand, it’s a coincidence. | 我们理解这只是个巧合 |
[17:35] | You’re not creepy, you’re cute. | 你们不是变态 你们很可爱 |
[17:36] | – All right, we’re back in? – Yeah! | -好了 回归正轨 -耶 |
[17:40] | Yeah, that’s good. | 太棒了 |
[17:42] | Oh, your beard, oh, my God. | 你的胡子 天 |
[17:49] | Sweet like candy. | 甜得像糖 |
[17:51] | I eat sour straws like every day. | 我每天都吃酸条 |
[17:54] | Watermelon? | 西瓜味的 |
[18:03] | You’re sweet like candy. | 你甜得像糖 |
[18:04] | No, you are. | 不 你才是 |
[18:06] | – You are. – I’m what? | -真的 -是什么 |
[18:09] | You are sweet– wait, wait. | 很甜 等等 |
[18:11] | Maybe you could, um, just– | 你能 |
[18:14] | I don’t want to do, like, a full circle thing. | 我不想自己间接舔自己 |
[18:16] | Oh, okay, okay. | 好的 |
[18:23] | – Hey, bro. – Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[18:24] | Shower’s all set, you ready to go? | 浴室准备好了 你准备好了吗 |
[18:26] | Yeah, awesome. I feel so gross. | 好了 我觉得自己好脏 |
[18:29] | Not from you, just from the bar and the– | 不是因为你 是因为酒吧 |
[18:31] | Hey, shut up. | 别说话 |
[18:34] | I love smelly girls. | 我喜欢臭臭的女生 |
[18:50] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[18:53] | What are you doing? | 什么情况 |
[18:55] | – What are you doing? – Guys, guys. | -什么情况 -冷静 |
[18:58] | This is just a hilarious coincidence. | 这只是个可笑的巧合 |
[19:00] | I know, maybe we should just go with it. | 是的 也许我们该继续下去 |
[19:02] | – Oh, God! – No, we are not going with it. | -老天啊 -继续个鬼 |
[19:04] | – You suck! – You’re kidding me! | -死变态 -逗我吗 |
[19:06] | – You asses! – Insane. | -臭混蛋 -神经病 |
[19:12] | Of course you’re not supposed to go home with DJs. Or roommates. | 果然不能跟DJ回家 或者室友 |
[19:15] | You got my hair, you got my hair. | 卡到头发了 卡到头发了 |
[19:17] | Don’t rip it, I still want to return this. | 别弄坏了 我还想退回去的 |
[19:21] | What’s happening here? | 什么情况 |
[19:23] | Can you throw on some sweats? | 你们能穿点衣服吗 |
[19:29] | It’s insane. | 真是疯了 |
[19:29] | I mean, maybe I should just do J-Date or something. | 也许我该上犹太人相亲网什么的 |
[19:32] | Just, like, you can’t meet people and just go home with them. | 不能见了人就跟他们回家 |
[19:36] | Hold on a second, there’s an elevator? | 等等 有电梯 |
[19:38] | You guys made us walk up eight flights of stairs, you sick fuck! | 你们让我们爬了8段楼梯 死变态 |
[19:44] | Get away! | 滚 |
[19:46] | Weirdos. | 变态 |
[19:49] | – We were so close. – I know. | -差点就得手了 -就是啊 |
[19:51] | You know what, though? | 不过你知道吗 |
[19:52] | Three out of 12 is still a respectable number. | 12个里面得手了3个已经很厉害了 |
[19:55] | I’m happy with it. | 我很满意了 |
[19:58] | I have to be back in the office in six hours. What a waste. | 6小时后我又得去上班了 真是浪费时间 |
[20:03] | Thanks a lot, Halliburton. | 真是多谢了 哈利伯顿 |
[20:05] | What does Halliburton have to do with your work? | 哈利伯顿跟你的工作有什么关系 |
[20:07] | I– I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[20:09] | – I don’t know. – Okay. | -我也不知道 -好吧 |
[20:10] | I’m just pissed, dude. | 我只是生气 |
[20:12] | I’m pissed those guys, like, thought they had to trick us. | 我生气这俩男的 以为他们得骗我们 |
[20:14] | – Agreed. – You know, with bells and whistles. | -就是 -用花狸狐哨的东西 |
[20:16] | Meanwhile, if they’d just been direct, | 其实 只要他们直接说 |
[20:18] | we would have been down and open-minded– | 我们就会同意 欣然接受 |
[20:20] | We would not have been down. I would not have done that. | 我们才不会同意 我不会和他们做的 |
[20:23] | I mean an orgy in a non-sexual way. | 我是说无性交的群P |
[20:25] | Just for, like, the Arc de Triomphe, that’s it. | 比如 凯旋门式 就这样而已 |
[20:28] | What’s an Arc de Triomphe? | 什么是凯旋门式 |
[20:29] | It’s when two dudes go down on us, this is how I picture it. | 就是两个男的口我们 我是这么想象的 |
[20:32] | And they’re butt to butt | 他们屁股对屁股 |
[20:34] | and then you and I do Oprah hands. | 我们像奥普拉那样握着手 |
[20:39] | Oh, I see, I see now. | 明白了 |
[20:41] | Totally non-sexual. | 完全非性交 |
[20:42] | We just stare at each other, right? | 我们只是互相盯着 |
[20:44] | As the dudes go down on us at the same time? | 与此同时两个男的给我们口 |
[20:46] | – Yeah, exactly. – So we’re making a lot of eye contact. | -没错 -我们要一直眼神交流 |
[20:48] | – Exactly, it’s like a feminism thing. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -没错 类似女权主义 -对对对 |
[20:51] | – I’m being sarcastic. – Oh, yeah. | -我在讽刺你呢 -好吧 |