时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I can’t really imagine what it’s like for people with blue eyes. | 我无法想象蓝眼睛的人的生活是什么样子 |
[00:05] | I’ve no idea, and I’m feeling like a freak! | 我也不知道 感觉自己像怪胎 |
[00:08] | Exactly, dude, it’s like… I think they can see backwards, | 没错 我觉得他们能逆向看 |
[00:11] | like into the eye. | 看到眼睛里 |
[00:13] | Is that your vaporizer? | 那是你的电子烟吗 |
[00:18] | Vapelife. | 电子烟生活 |
[00:19] | Man, I wanna get high. | 我好想嗨 |
[00:22] | Here. | 接着 |
[00:28] | No, that does not work. | 不 没用 |
[00:29] | You can keep trying, but it’s never gonna work. | 你可以继续试 但永远都不会有用的 |
[00:32] | I’ll come over and smoke you right up. | 我过来给你抽 |
[00:33] | Okay, and then we can go to BBB! | 好 然后我们可以去BBB |
[00:37] | Peace. | 和平 |
[00:45] | Hey Ab– | 小艾 |
[00:47] | I’ve been meaning to ask– | 我一直想问 |
[00:49] | I’m missing like a bunch of my undies. | 我丢了好多内裤 |
[00:51] | So I had an envelope up here with all of | 我有个信封 里面装了 |
[00:53] | my Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons. I can’t find it. | 我所有的BBB优惠券 我找不到了 |
[00:55] | I threw them away, they were all expired. | 我扔了 都过期了 |
[00:57] | Bed, Bath & Beyond coupons never expire. | BBB优惠券永远不会过期 |
[01:02] | They have expiration dates on them. | 可上面有写过期日期 |
[01:04] | Yeah, to– to throw idiots off! | 是啊 为了蒙蔽蠢货 |
[01:07] | Where do you think all this stuff comes from? | 你以为这些东西是哪儿来的 |
[01:09] | You think someone drops it off? | 天上掉下来的吗 |
[01:10] | – No! – This is Bed, Bath & Beyond? | -不 -这是BBB的吗 |
[01:12] | Yeah! Dude, they sell lots of stuff. | 对啊 他们什么都卖 |
[01:14] | You just threw away bowls, | 你把碗 |
[01:17] | maybe coffee filters, a– a new ottoman! | 或许还有咖啡过滤器 新的搁脚凳给扔了 |
[01:21] | Well, you asked me to clean the fridge. | 是你叫我清理冰箱的 |
[01:22] | The inside of the fridge. | 冰箱内部 |
[01:25] | The inside of the fridge is fine. | 冰箱内部没问题 |
[01:26] | It’s all those junky coupons on top that had to go. | 需要清理的是冰箱上的垃圾优惠券 |
[01:29] | I guess that’s totally on me, I guess. | 那都是我的错吧 |
[01:31] | Can’t even do chores around the house! | 连家务都做不来 |
[01:33] | Hey! I will not buy a Sodastream full price, Bevers! | 我不会全价购买苏打水机 贝弗斯 |
[01:35] | I will not do it! | 绝对不会 |
[01:59] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[02:01] | – Um, Ilana… – Yeah? | -阿拉娜 -什么 |
[02:03] | You just pulled a bag of pot out of your vagina. | 你刚从你阴道里拿出了一袋大麻 |
[02:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[02:07] | Why– why would you do that? | 干嘛这么做 |
[02:09] | I do it all the time. | 我一直这样 |
[02:11] | Honestly, it’s the safest way to travel. | 讲真 这是最安全的出门方式 |
[02:13] | Apparently, I have been smoking this tainted weed | 显然 这么久以来我一直抽的 |
[02:18] | for I don’t even know how long. | 都是受过污染的大麻 |
[02:19] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[02:21] | It’s just disturbing to me. | 只是很令人不安 |
[02:22] | I don’t– I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该怎么跟你说 |
[02:23] | It’s in a bag. | 是装在袋子里的 |
[02:25] | And, you know, the “Vaya-nya” is nature’s pocket. | 小妹妹是大自然的口袋 |
[02:29] | It’s– it’s natural, and it’s responsible. | 天然 可靠 |
[02:31] | I shouldn’t even be bumming off of you. | 我根本不该抽你的 |
[02:33] | – Oh, who cares? – No, I’m an adult. | -谁在乎啊 -我是成年人 |
[02:35] | I should be buying my own pot. | 我应该买自己的大麻 |
[02:39] | Never thought this day would come, you know? | 从没想过会有今天 |
[02:41] | I would be honored and pleasured to facilitate this. | 我很荣幸且乐意帮助你 |
[02:46] | No, no, no. None of your dudes. | 不不不 不要你的人 |
[02:48] | I wanna get my own pot, okay? | 我要自己买大麻 懂吗 |
[02:49] | I’m not gonna be like holding my mommy’s hand while I buy drugs. | 我不会在买大麻的时候还牵着我妈的手 |
[02:52] | – I can do this. – You know what I’m gonna do? | -我可以的 -知道我要做什么吗 |
[02:54] | I’m gonna be a grown-ass woman and do my taxes for once, | 我要做个成年人 自己报税 |
[02:57] | without my mommy and daddy. | 不要父母帮忙 |
[03:02] | – Get it, bitch. – I’m gonna call some old college buds, | -上吧 婊子 -我要联系几个大学同学 |
[03:05] | a buncha weed-heads. | 抽大麻的 |
[03:08] | Hit ’em up! | 打给他们 |
[03:09] | I’m gonna get those taxes did. | 我要去报税 |
[03:11] | I’ll hop on the Q18, catch the N and then transfer to the R, | 坐Q18线 然后坐N线再转R线 |
[03:13] | and get home in a tight 95 ’cause the G ain’t runnin’. | 最后坐95路回家 因为G线停运了 |
[03:18] | Um, but it was because someone jumped on the tracks | 是因为有人跳上铁轨 |
[03:20] | to kill themselves, it was really sad. | 自杀了 悲伤的故事 |
[03:21] | Love ya, bitch! | 爱你 贱人 |
[03:23] | That really is sad. | 真的很悲伤 |
[03:43] | I mean, good luck with the trial. | 祝你审判有好结果 |
[03:44] | I’ll be sendin’ positive vibes. | 我会给你传递好运 |
[03:46] | Okay, all right. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[03:57] | – Abbi? – Cheese? | -艾比 -奶酪 |
[03:59] | Cheese. | 奶酪 |
[04:00] | No one’s called me Cheese in, like, forever. | 已经很久没人这么叫过我了 |
[04:03] | Um, I’m just callin’ ’cause I was curious if you were still, | 我找你是想问你是否还在 |
[04:07] | you know, like sellin’ the greenery, ’cause, um, | 卖绿色植物 |
[04:12] | ’cause I’m lookin’ to buy some greenery, so… | 因为我想买点绿色植物 |
[04:15] | You still smoke pot? | 你还抽大麻吗 |
[04:17] | Oh, Abbi. | 艾比 |
[04:19] | This is a prank call! Bye! | 这是恶搞电话 拜 |
[04:22] | So sad. | 真悲伤 |
[04:27] | I know, mommy knows. | 我知道 妈咪知道 |
[04:34] | Hemmy, you deserve to be a citizen so hard. | 海米 你太有资格入籍了 |
[04:37] | You are so good at doing my taxes. | 你真擅长帮我报税 |
[04:39] | Totally is a privilege for me. | 我的荣幸 |
[04:41] | You know, ’cause taxes pay for the gayest stuff. | 因为税都是给最基的东西 |
[04:44] | Okay, who pays for the library? Taxes. | 谁给图书馆钱 税 |
[04:46] | Parks? Beaches? | 公园 海滩 |
[04:47] | – The Army. – Hello? | -军队 -还用说 |
[04:50] | Oh, and they pay for the policemen and the firemen, too, | 他们还给警察和消防员钱 |
[04:51] | – if you think about it. – That’s right. | -如果细想的话 -没错 |
[04:55] | I just can’t wait for the day that I walk by a policeman, | 等不及哪天我走路经过一个警察 |
[04:59] | and I tell him, | 然后跟他说 |
[05:00] | – “I pay for your outfit.” – Oh, my God. | -你的衣服是我买的 -天啊 |
[05:03] | You’re gonna pay for a lot of outfits. | 你的钱会买很多很多的衣服 |
[05:09] | Weed? | 大麻 |
[05:11] | You have any marijuana? | 你有大麻吗 |
[05:13] | Pot? Pot? | 大麻 大麻 |
[05:17] | I can find somebody. It shouldn’t be that hard. | 我可以找到人的 不应该这么难 |
[05:23] | – Weed? – Yeah, weed. | -大麻 -嗯 大麻 |
[05:25] | I mean, weed, yeah. | 大麻 对 |
[05:28] | How much? | 多少 |
[05:29] | Um, I was thinking like an eighth. | 我想要八分之一盎司 |
[05:31] | Okay, I was gonna say, like, a quarter. | 我想说四分之一的 |
[05:32] | Wow, okay. | 好的 |
[05:34] | I mean, I wasn’t prepared for that much. | 我没准备要这么多 |
[05:38] | Is– is that what you need me to do? | 你是想我买这么多吗 |
[05:41] | – It’s what I’d like. – Okay. | -希望如此 -好的 |
[05:44] | How much would that be? | 那要多少钱 |
[05:46] | You tell me. | 你说啊 |
[05:47] | Am I naming my own price here, like, what– I don’t know. | 我自己出价吗 我不懂 |
[05:49] | That’s– that’s what dealers do. | 卖家都这样 |
[05:51] | Wait, do you think that I’m the dealer? | 什么 你以为我是卖家 |
[05:54] | You walk around the park sayin’, “Weed, | 你四处吆喝 大麻 |
[05:56] | pot,” People think you’re a– | 大麻 人们就会以为你是 |
[05:59] | Or they could think that you were looking for it. | 或者以为我是想买 |
[06:01] | So… | 所以 |
[06:07] | Hey, um, so Hemmy and I are | 我和海米 |
[06:09] | working pretty hard to suck Uncle Sam’s D up in here, | 在努力讨好山姆大叔 |
[06:12] | but we ran into like a pickle, wall– | 但我们遇到问题了 |
[06:15] | I don’t know what the saying is. | 我不知道术语是什么 |
[06:16] | Um, we got the W2’s and the W9’s, | 我们有W2和W9表格 |
[06:19] | – but where do we get three through eight? – Dude, I don’t know. | -但3到8的要上哪儿去找 -我不知道 |
[06:21] | You get the things you get, you sign ’em, and you send ’em back. | 你拿到表格 签字然后寄出 |
[06:23] | She doesn’t know, and she is mean. | 她不知道 而且态度不好 |
[06:25] | I’m sorry that I snapped. I’m in a bad mood. | 抱歉我发火了 我心情不好 |
[06:28] | I’m just– I’m having a really hard time finding weed, okay? | 我买不到大麻 知道吗 |
[06:31] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:34] | I think I’m gonna give up on this. | 我觉得我要放弃了 |
[06:35] | This is like– it was a long shot to begin with. | 从一开始希望就不大 |
[06:37] | I mean, like, who do I think I am? | 我以为我是谁 |
[06:39] | Heard you were looking for some… pizza. | 听说你在找 披萨 |
[06:43] | – Pizza? – Yeah, grandma, pizza. | -披萨 -是的 奶奶 披萨 |
[06:47] | Pot. | 大麻 |
[06:48] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[06:51] | Who are you Alex P. Keaton? | 你是亚历克斯·P·基顿吗 |
[06:52] | Do you want the pizza or not? | 你到底要不要披萨 |
[06:53] | Yeah, yeah, I want it. | 要要 |
[06:55] | Ilana, I got the pizza. | 阿拉娜 我买到披萨了 |
[06:56] | Pizza? | 披萨 |
[06:57] | Yeah, that’s what the kids are callin’ it. | 现在的小孩这么叫 |
[06:59] | – I got it. – Cool. | -我买到了 -棒 |
[07:00] | Pizza, very cool. | 披萨 很酷 |
[07:01] | All right, sweet. | 行 |
[07:02] | Let’s meet at the ATM where that dude puked on you last week. | 那我们在上周你被吐的那台ATM见面 |
[07:05] | – Okay. – Peace. | -好的 -拜拜 |
[07:07] | We haven’t finished your taxes yet. | 我们还没算完你的税 |
[07:09] | And you know what a grown-up woman really does? | 你知道成年女性真的会怎么做吗 |
[07:11] | Pays someone else to do it. | 花钱叫人算 |
[07:12] | Ah, the American way. | 美国派 |
[07:17] | So, are you sure you just want the pot? | 你确定你只想要大麻吗 |
[07:19] | You should really try Oxy. | 你该试试Oxy |
[07:21] | For $500, I’ll sell you three pages of my dad’s prescription pad. | 500块 我卖你我爸三页处方笺 |
[07:25] | No, just the pot’s fine. | 不用了 大麻就够了 |
[07:27] | I’m ashamed I ever called you Alex P. Keaton. | 抱歉我之前叫你亚历克斯·P·基顿 |
[07:30] | I have no idea who you’re talking about. | 不知道你在说谁 |
[07:39] | Nice. | 爽 |
[07:41] | Okay, I wanna say something to you, but you have to hear me out. | 我想跟你说点事 你一定要听 |
[07:45] | – Okay. – I really think you should put your weed in your front hole. | -好 -我真的觉得你该把你的大麻放进你前洞里 |
[07:48] | It’s too dank to be out in the air, I’m telling you. | 太潮湿了 不该暴露在空气中 真的 |
[07:50] | Like, I– I’m not doing that. | 我才不会这么干 |
[07:52] | So, look, I don’t know what you– | 我不知道你 |
[07:53] | Listen, we’re gonna be runnin’ around all day, | 听着 我们今天都会在外面 |
[07:54] | and there is literally no safer place. | 没有比那里更安全的地方了 |
[07:57] | I don’t wanna get too graphic, but “Vajinas” tend to mask the | 我不想说得太生动 但玉洞能 |
[07:59] | smell– and, you know, they’re warm and they’re moist, | 盖住味道 那里温暖湿润 |
[08:02] | and they have their own odor. | 有自己的味道 |
[08:03] | – That’s why– – Well, what’s the graphic part | -所以 -你不想说的 |
[08:05] | that you didn’t wanna say, ’cause I feel like that | 生动部分是什么 因为我觉得 |
[08:06] | was like pretty head-on-the-nose. | 你刚才讲的就很生动 |
[08:08] | That was graphic. | 非常生动 |
[08:10] | I’m not putting pot, like, up inside of me, | 我不会把大麻放在我体内 |
[08:12] | ’cause I’m an adult, and I’m responsible. | 因为我是成人 我有责任 |
[08:17] | Let’s go get some candy. | 我们去买糖吧 |
[08:24] | Kids used to say it would take them, like, | 小孩以前经常说 |
[08:25] | a week to get to the center of one of these bad boys. | 要一个星期才能吃到它们的中心 |
[08:28] | But I know the trick to gettin’ right to it. | 但我知道直捣黄龙的秘诀 |
[08:47] | What up, Ilana? | 什么事 阿拉娜 |
[08:48] | So I– I bit into a jawbreaker, and my veneer fell out, | 我咬了一块碎颚硬糖糖 我的牙罩冠掉了 |
[08:51] | and now I am a literal monster. | 现在我是真的成了怪物 |
[08:53] | I didn’t know you had a veneer, | 我都不知道你有装牙罩冠 |
[08:55] | and I’m in that mouth on a regular basis. | 我还经常进那个嘴巴 |
[08:57] | Well, I broke it on a dog bone, so I don’t tell a lot of people, | 我啃狗骨头的时候断的 所以很少跟人讲 |
[08:59] | to be honest. | 真的 |
[09:00] | You know, since we’re bein’ honest, | 既然我们坦诚相待 |
[09:02] | I want to share with you that I have prosthetic balls. | 我想让你知道我有假睾丸 |
[09:09] | – What? – I’m just kiddin’! | -什么 -逗你的 |
[09:13] | So, can you fix it? | 你能修好吗 |
[09:15] | Yeah, I’m not doin’ anything right now. | 当然 我现在正好没事 |
[09:17] | Chill. I’m on the phone, man. | 淡定 我在打电话 |
[09:20] | So the earliest I could see you is 4:30. | 我最早能4点半见你 |
[09:25] | Thank you so much, dude. | 谢了 哥们 |
[09:27] | All right, so where were we? Oh, yeah. | 我们刚进行到哪步了 |
[09:30] | Yeesh! These all gotta come out. | 这些都得拔了 |
[09:32] | What? | 什么 |
[09:34] | I’m just kiddin’. | 逗你的 |
[09:37] | I’m a real jokester today– I had that one, | 我今天真爱开玩笑 刚才那个 |
[09:39] | and the one earlier about prosthetic balls. | 还有之前关于假睾丸的 |
[09:41] | I’m crushin’ it, two for two all day. | 我太厉害了 两发两中 |
[09:49] | Okay. I can’t make heads or tails of this. | 我搞不懂你这个 |
[09:52] | What is this for? | 这个是干什么的 |
[09:54] | Oh, I got that for biking on the sidewalk, | 那个是因为我在人行道上骑自行车 |
[09:55] | but because I hadn’t paid my last ticket | 但因为我还没交上一张 |
[09:57] | for biking on the sidewalk– | 在人行道上骑车的罚单 |
[09:59] | I gotta tell ya, this is all a mess, | 我得说 这完全一团乱 |
[10:01] | ’cause none of this is necessary or helpful. | 因为要么多余要么没用 |
[10:03] | Oh, come on, Killian Casey, C.P.A., I didn’t know! | 拜托 基利安·凯西 注册公共会计师 我不知道 |
[10:08] | Oh, I didn’t know, Killian. | 我之前不知道 基利安 |
[10:10] | My final question– do you have any dependents? | 最后一个问题 你有任何受赡养者吗 |
[10:13] | Uh, I have a lot of independence, but, um– | 我很独立 不过 |
[10:19] | I guess I have people who depend on me, too. | 我想也有人依靠我 |
[10:22] | – So, no? – Correct. | -也就是没有 -对 |
[10:27] | I think I almost got this. | 我好像明白了 |
[10:28] | Got what? | 明白什么 |
[10:30] | I think it’s, like, some sort of rocket ship or something. | 这应该是火箭船之类的东西 |
[10:35] | It’s my family. | 那是我家庭 |
[10:37] | This magic eye is your family? | 这个魔力眼是你家庭 |
[10:39] | It’s a regular photograph. | 就是张普通的照片 |
[10:40] | – I don’t know, man. – I don’t care if you believe me or not. | -我说不好 -我不管你信不信 |
[10:46] | Your refund comes to $52. | 你的退款是52块 |
[10:49] | It’s combined State and Federal. | 包含了州和联邦 |
[10:52] | – My fee is $125 for the day. – What? | -我的费用是125 -什么 |
[10:56] | I’m giving you more than I’m getting back? | 我给你的比我拿到的还要多 |
[10:58] | – That’s illegal. – It’s not illegal. | -这违法了吧 -不违法 |
[11:01] | You’re paying me to do your taxes for you. | 你付我钱 让我帮你报税 |
[11:02] | Yeah, but I’m not gonna go negative for my taxes to get done. | 是 但我不能因为报税而破产 |
[11:06] | I shouldn’t have done them in the first place. | 我就不该这么干的 |
[11:08] | You know what? I think we’re done here. | 知道吗 我们完事了 |
[11:10] | Why don’t you take your garbage… | 你拿着你的垃圾 |
[11:14] | and mail it out yourself. | 自己去寄吧 |
[11:16] | You’re not gonna mail it? I thought this was a one-stop shop. | 你不寄吗 我以为这是一站式服务机构 |
[11:19] | I came here for the stamps. | 我是来买邮票的 |
[11:23] | I see it, it’s your family. | 我懂了 这是你家庭 |
[11:24] | – Get outta here. – I got it. | -滚 -我懂了 |
[11:25] | Get outta here! | 滚 |
[11:27] | Who yells? | 谁还吼啊 |
[11:29] | Go! Go! | 滚 滚 |
[11:31] | – My purse! – Get out! | -我的包 -滚 |
[11:32] | Get outta here! | 滚出去 |
[11:34] | Give me that! | 给我 |
[11:48] | I’d have sex with that dude. | 我愿意和那男的上床 |
[11:49] | Would you have sex with that dude? | 你愿意和那男的上床吗 |
[11:50] | No, but I’d see him naked, you know? | 不 但我愿意看他裸体 |
[11:54] | Now, this dude, I would let in! | 这个男的 我愿意让他进入我的身体 |
[11:57] | He loves his mom. | 他喜欢他妈 |
[11:59] | See, that guy– trim beard, | 看那个男的 修剪整齐的胡子 |
[12:02] | he’s very ambitious, he’s reading. | 他很有野心 在看书 |
[12:05] | I would do it. | 我可以和他上床 |
[12:07] | What about him? He’s pretty hot. | 他呢 他很性感 |
[12:09] | He’s got huge balls. | 蛋也很大 |
[12:12] | Are you asking me if I’d make love with that dog? | 你是问我愿不愿意和那条狗做爱吗 |
[12:16] | I obviously mean if you were a dog. | 我意思当然前提你也是狗 |
[12:19] | He’s very muscular, really handsome. | 它很阳刚 帅气 |
[12:22] | I don’t know. | 我也说不好 |
[12:23] | I think I would need to know, like, what kinda dog I was | 我觉得我得知道我是什么狗 |
[12:26] | to be able to really answer that question. | 才能回答那个问题 |
[12:28] | Like, you can’t just throw around answers. | 你不能随便回答 |
[12:31] | You like hurt my head you’re so smart, Ab. | 你让我头痛 你太聪明了 小艾 |
[12:34] | – What kinda dog would you be? – A slim pug. | -你会是什么狗 -苗条的哈巴狗 |
[12:39] | – You knew that immediately. – Yeah, I thought about it before. | – 你脱口而出 -我以前有想过 |
[12:42] | I would be a three-legged mutt, because I’d be like a highly | 我会是一条三只腿的野狗 因为我会是 |
[12:44] | respected minority, and I’d be all the dogs’ fetishes. | 受尊敬的弱势群体 所有狗都膜拜我 |
[12:47] | That– Ilana, that is like a special choice. | 阿拉娜 这个选择真特别 |
[12:51] | Like, actually like a very selfish choice. | 很自私的选择 |
[12:53] | ‘Cause everybody’s like … | 因为所有狗都会 |
[12:59] | It’s 4:00! We gotta go. | 4点了 我们得走了 |
[13:01] | Dude, we have an appointment. We need to get to the dentist. | 我们有预约 我们得去看牙医 |
[13:03] | I like how you call Lincoln the dentist. | 我喜欢你把林肯叫做牙医 |
[13:06] | He is the dentist. | 他本来就是牙医 |
[13:13] | You know what it is, break yourself! | 你知道该怎么做 屈服吧 |
[13:16] | Oh my God! | 天啊 |
[13:17] | Yes, let’s turn up the nitrous. I know you like that. | 打开麻醉剂 我知道你喜欢 |
[13:20] | My God, it’s good. | 我的天 好舒服 |
[13:24] | You know, Ilana, we’ve been hangin’ for a while, and the | 你知道 阿拉娜 我们在一起有段时间了 |
[13:28] | arrangement we have now is cool– | 我们之间的协议很不错 |
[13:30] | the ol’ sex buddies thing? | 当炮友 |
[13:33] | I love it, it’s dope, ’cause I get to bone a lot. | 我很喜欢 很酷 因为我可以经常做爱 |
[13:35] | But, you ever thought what it would be like to be in a– | 但你有没有想过如果真的谈恋爱 |
[13:38] | a real relationship– boyfriend-girlfriend? | 会是什么样 像男女朋友那样 |
[13:43] | It could be great. | 也许会很棒 |
[13:48] | “Oh, yeah, Lincoln, I do. | 是的 林肯 我愿意 |
[13:50] | I do wanna date you seriously, | 我想认真和你交往 |
[13:52] | and I’m gonna stop gettin’ out by random dudes. | 不再去约别的男人 |
[13:56] | I want stability, I wanna hang out with a guy | 我想要稳定 我想和 |
[13:58] | that has a six-figure income and a good job. | 收入六位数 有好工作的男人交往 |
[14:03] | Suck his D all the time.” | 随时吃他的屌 |
[14:13] | I know, I got it. | 我知道 我知道 |
[14:45] | How many do you have? | 你有多少个 |
[14:46] | Oh, no, this is, um– I got this silver– | 不 这个银器 |
[14:49] | like it was just part of the toys. | 是那边的玩具 |
[14:50] | No, children, how many children do you have? | 不 我是说小孩 你有多少小孩 |
[14:55] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:05] | Mom, I never seen somebody do that before. | 妈 我从没见过人这么做 |
[15:11] | I’m not a mom! | 我不是妈妈 |
[15:14] | You ever seen someone that’s tired? | 你见过疲惫的人吗 |
[15:17] | I don’t sit there and say, “I bet you’re a mom | 我不会无故说 你肯定是母亲 |
[15:19] | ’cause you have a kid.” | 因为你有个小孩 |
[15:22] | I’m not a mom, I’m a grown-ass woman! | 我不是妈妈 我是成年女性 |
[15:24] | I deserve respect, I know what I want… | 我值得被尊重 我知道我想要什么 |
[15:29] | No, no, no, no! Oh! Damn it! | 不不不 该死 |
[15:35] | No, no, no! No, no! | 不不 不不 |
[15:42] | Ilana, I am like, I’m so sorry. | 阿拉娜 我很抱歉 |
[15:44] | Like, this is insane. | 这太疯狂了 |
[15:46] | I would– this is not somethin’ I would do. | 这不是我的风格 |
[15:48] | Like, I would not do this. | 我不会做这种事的 |
[15:50] | Maybe it’s the nitrous or maybe it’s the weed, | 也许是因为麻醉剂 或者大麻 |
[15:55] | but, uh, I don’t care. | 但 我不在乎 |
[15:58] | You just… | 你 |
[16:01] | – Doc? – Yeah? | -医生 -嗯 |
[16:03] | What’s the ol’ damage on the pearly– | 牙齿多少钱 |
[16:05] | – Don’t touch the tooth yet! – Okay, okay. | -现在别碰牙齿 -好的 |
[16:07] | – I got it, got it. – There’s no damage. | -我懂 -不要钱 |
[16:09] | I’m not charging you, first tooth is on me. | 我不收你钱 第一颗牙齿我请你 |
[16:11] | Lincoln… I can’t. | 林肯 我不行 |
[16:13] | You can’t– I can’t have you pay my medical bills. | 你不能 我不能让你帮我付医疗费 |
[16:15] | – That’s like– – All right, well, | -那 -好吧 |
[16:17] | a new veneer costs $1,400. | 一个新的牙罩冠要1400 |
[16:20] | Thank you so much! | 非常感谢 |
[16:23] | That’s, like, really, really sweet. Thank you. | 你人真好 谢谢 |
[16:44] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[17:01] | How you doin’? | 你好 |
[17:03] | I am, uh, doing my taxes, as you can see, and I just | 如你所见 我在报税 |
[17:07] | need a manila envelope to seal the deal. | 我需要一个马尼拉信封来装 |
[17:10] | I just want a plain one, not one of your guys’. | 普通的就行 不要你们的 |
[17:13] | – No offense. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 -没事 |
[17:15] | I hate this place. | 我讨厌这个地方 |
[17:24] | Could just use the recycling bin. It’s right there. | 可以用废物回收箱的 就在那 |
[17:27] | I don’t know, maybe not copy all the garbage to begin with. | 也许一开始就不该去复制那些垃圾 |
[17:31] | Wasteful. | 浪费 |
[17:35] | Packing a pillow with packing peanuts, ’cause that’s necessary! | 用泡沫颗粒装枕头 真有必要 |
[17:38] | What do you pack packing peanuts with, pillows? | 你用什么装泡沫颗粒 枕头吗 |
[17:40] | Pillows are nature’s packing peanuts! | 枕头是天然的泡沫颗粒 |
[17:43] | Abbi. | 艾比 |
[17:59] | No, you’re the fools! | 不 你们才是蠢货 |
[18:03] | You’re garbage people living on garbage island! | 你们是住在垃圾岛上的垃圾人 |
[18:07] | Did you hear that? | 听到没 |
[18:08] | Who are you, Joe Mainstreet? | 你是谁 乔·梅斯特里特吗 |
[18:12] | I am not a mom! | 我不是妈妈 |
[18:21] | She’s had a lot of sugar today. | 她今天吃了很多糖 |
[18:25] | Abbi, are you okay? | 艾比 你还好吗 |
[18:26] | You’re having a literal tantrum. | 你在发脾气 |
[18:28] | I don’t know, I just gotta get home. | 我不知道 我得回家 |
[18:30] | Like, I just smoked so much weed my stomach really hurts. | 我刚抽了好多大麻 胃痛 |
[18:32] | Like, I think I kicked somebody in the face. | 我好像踢了一个人的脸 |
[18:35] | No, that was a cardboard cutout. | 不是 那是纸板 |
[18:37] | It’s all good. | 没事的 |
[18:39] | I just– this is why I can’t have my own weed. | 我 这就是为什么我不能有自己大麻 |
[18:41] | It’s the same thing as ice cream, and like cough syrup. | 和冰淇淋 止咳糖浆一样 |
[18:44] | I just– I just smoke so much, and then I just go nuts, | 我 我抽得太多 然后就会疯掉 |
[18:46] | like I can’t have it in the house. | 所以家里不能有 |
[18:48] | I mean I have to keep bumming off of you. | 我得继续抽你的 |
[18:50] | That’s fine, dude. | 没问题 |
[18:51] | I love it! It’s my pleasure. | 我喜欢 这是我的荣幸 |
[18:54] | If it makes you feel any better, | 如果这能安慰你的话 |
[18:55] | I’m sending these taxes to my parents. I have to. | 我要把这些税单寄给我父母 必须的 |
[18:58] | I’m not gonna be a tax expert overnight, you know? | 我不可能一夜之间就成为报税专家 |
[19:00] | It’s a process, we’re all going through a process. | 这是个过程 我们都在经历一个过程 |
[19:02] | You know, last year they got me $600 back, so. | 去年他们帮我拿回了600 |
[19:05] | I think they might just be sending you money. | 我觉得是他们给你的钱 |
[19:07] | They’re just sending you money. | 是他们给你的钱 |
[19:09] | I think you’re very wrong. | 我觉得你大错特错 |
[19:10] | No, I think I’m right. | 不 我是对的 |
[19:13] | I just wanna get home and watch my shows. | 我只想回家看剧 |
[19:15] | I need you to take this pot. I can’t even, like, have it on– | 你得把大麻拿着 我不能带在身上 |
[19:19] | – Okay, there’s a cop dog– – Okay. | -有警犬 -好吧 |
[19:22] | – Just– Jesus! – Okay. | -老天 -糟了 |
[19:24] | Ilana, you gotta take this. You gotta take it. | 阿拉娜 你得拿着 你必须拿着 |
[19:26] | I am stuffed to the gills, dude. | 我已经饱和了 姐们 |
[19:29] | You got this. | 你可以的 |
[19:31] | You’re a big girl. C’mon. | 你是大姑娘了 放吧 |
[19:35] | It’s just not fair. | 这不公平 |
[19:38] | C’mon, hurry up, bitch. | 快点 贱人 |
[19:41] | If you are not too dry, cause that would hurt. | 除非你下面很干 那就会很疼 |
[19:45] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[19:47] | You’re just loving it, aren’t you? | 你就是喜欢 对吧 |
[19:49] | Give it a couple of minutes, | 再坚持几分钟 |
[19:50] | and I think you will enjoy yourself as well. | 你也会喜欢上的 |
[19:55] | I’m telling you once it settles, | 我跟你说一旦它安定下来 |
[19:56] | it starts to hit different points. | 就会开始触动各个点 |
[19:59] | I’m feeling feverish. Does it go through the bag? | 我感觉有点发烧 会穿过袋子吗 |
[20:02] | I guess I like how long my nails are. | 我喜欢我的长指甲 |
[20:04] | It makes me feel really feminine. | 让我感觉很有女人味 |
[20:06] | And I like that my eyes are really big and brown. | 我还喜欢我大大的棕色眼睛 |
[20:09] | I love your eyes, too. | 我也喜欢你的眼睛 |
[20:10] | No, you have to say something about yourself. | 不 你得说你自己的东西 |
[20:12] | Oh– something I love about myself is– | 我喜欢自己的地方 |
[20:14] | rain or shine, thick or thin– if I have to take a dump, | 风雨无阻 如果我想大便 |
[20:17] | I can go anywhere– outside, inside, | 我可以去任何地方 室内室外 |
[20:20] | sometimes even on queue. | 有时甚至排队 |
[20:22] | I don’t know, I’m picky. | 我说不好 我很挑的 |
[20:23] | I like it to be quiet. | 我喜欢安静 |
[20:24] | I can’t have a lot of people around. | 周围不能有很多人 |
[20:26] | You know what’s the biggest luxury? | 你知道最大的奢侈是什么吗 |
[20:29] | Pooping when no one’s home. | 家里没人的时候大便 |
[20:30] | Oh, my God, yes, especially when it’s not your own house. | 没错 尤其在不是你自己家的时候 |
[20:33] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[20:36] | You guys can’t be here if you don’t have dogs! | 没狗的话你们不能来这 |
[20:38] | – We have dogs! – We got dogs! | -我们有狗 -我们有狗 |
[20:41] | Where are your dogs? | 在哪 |
[20:43] | Where are your dogs? | 你的狗又在哪 |
[20:46] | Right here! | 这儿 |
[20:49] | – Well, all right. – Just… | -好吧 -就 |
[20:51] | Yeah, well, great. | 很好 |
[20:53] | Happy– I’m so happy for you. | 为你感到高兴 |
[20:55] | You know, we’re not gonna molest your dogs! | 我们不会骚扰你的狗 |
[20:57] | Unless we were dogs! | 除非我们是狗 |
[21:10] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[21:10] | My mommy and daddy! | 我的妈咪和爹地 |
[21:15] | I was on my phone. | 我刚才在玩手机 |
[21:15] | Can you just say it one more time? | 你能再说一遍吗 |
[21:17] | Mommy and daddy! | 妈咪和爹地 |