英文名称:Bridget Jones The Edge Of Reason
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:17] | Another year, a brand new diary. | 新的一年 崭新的一本日记 |
[01:23] | Once again I was summoned, kicking and screaming, | 我又一次不情愿地 被召唤去参加了 |
[01:25] | to my mother’s turkey curry buffet, | 我母亲的咖喱火鸡自助餐会 |
[01:28] | where I’ve had some of the most shaming experiences of my life. | 之前我在这种场合有过不少丢人经历 |
[01:34] | Hello, darling. | 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[01:35] | Lovely to see you. | 见到你太好了 |
[01:38] | It was, as usual, crammed full | 像往常一样 家里挤满了 |
[01:40] | with some of the most dangerous perverts in the UK, | 全英国最危险的变态 |
[01:43] | disguised as close, personal friends of my parents. | 他们伪装成我父母的亲密好友 |
[01:47] | – Hello, Bridget. – Hello, Una. | -你好 布丽姬特 -你好 乌娜 |
[01:49] | – Oh, no, thanks. – Love the jumper. | -不了 谢谢 -毛衣不错啊 |
[01:52] | – I prefer what’s underneath it. – Uncle Geoffrey! | -我更喜欢毛衣底下的内容 -乔弗里叔叔 |
[01:55] | – Hello, gorgeous. – Hello. | -你好 美女 -你好 |
[01:58] | – Hello, darling. – Hello, Dad. How’s it going? | -你好 亲爱的 -你好 爸爸 还好吗 |
[02:01] | I wish I was dead. | 生不如死 |
[02:03] | But this year, there was one crucial difference. | 但今年有一个巨大的不同 |
[02:13] | – Nice jumper. – My mother’s taste never falters. | -毛衣不错 -我母亲的品味永不过时 |
[02:20] | Never. | 没错 |
[02:55] | You always wonder how it’s | 人们总会好奇 |
[02:57] | going to work out at the end of the story. | 故事的结尾会是什么样 |
[03:00] | Maria and Captain Von Trapp, | 玛丽亚和冯·特拉普上尉 |
[03:02] | Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, | 白雪公主和七个小矮人 |
[03:04] | Mark Darcy and Bridget Jones. | 马克·达西和布丽姬特·琼斯 |
[03:07] | I’ve found my happy ending at last. | 我最终拥有了幸福结局 |
[03:11] | And nothing in the world can spoil it. | 世上没有任何东西可以破坏它 |
[03:15] | Well, almost nothing. | 几乎没有吧 |
[03:17] | Bridget Jones, what the fuck are you doing? | 布丽姬特·琼斯 你他妈在干什么 |
[03:21] | I, I can’t see anywhere soft to land. | 我看不到可着陆的地方 |
[03:25] | How about on your arse? | 落在你的肥臀上怎么样 |
[03:27] | Bridget, unless you want to get sacked at 6,000 feet, | 布丽姬特 除非你想在两千米的高空被炒鱿鱼 |
[03:30] | you will be on your way in exactly three seconds. | 否则3秒后就给我跳下去 |
[03:33] | Three, two, one… cue Bridget. | 三 二 一 切到布丽姬特 |
[03:37] | Skydiving, | 高空跳伞 |
[03:39] | a dangerous bane to the countryside and emergency services, | 是对乡村和急救服务的祸害 |
[03:43] | or a safe and exhilarating hobby? | 还是一项安全刺激的爱好 |
[03:47] | Well… let’s see, shall we? | 我们试试看 好吧 |
[03:50] | Go. Jump. | 快点 跳 |
[03:52] | For Christ’s sakes, go! | 我的天啊 快跳 |
[03:59] | – OK, she’s out. Unit Two, you got her? – OK, we see her. | -好 她跳下去了 二组看到她了吗 -看到了 |
[04:02] | Bridget, open the chute. | 布丽姬特 打开降落伞 |
[04:07] | Open it. | 快打开 |
[04:09] | Open your fucking parachute! | 快他妈打开降落伞啊 |
[04:12] | Pull the thingy or you will die! | 快拉开 要不你死定了 |
[04:22] | Honestly, you forget just one teeny, weeny detail | 说实话 不就是忘了那么一点点细节 |
[04:26] | and everyone treats you like an idiot. | 大家怎么都把你当傻子看 |
[05:05] | Where was I? Oh, yes… Mark Darcy. | 我说到哪了 对了 马克·达西 |
[05:10] | The question is: What happens after you walk off into the sunset? | 问题是 你走入余晖后发生了什么 |
[05:14] | Bridget? Earth to Bridget Sodding Jones. | 布丽姬特 呼叫布丽姬特·琼斯 |
[05:30] | Bridget, you’re on. You’re live. | 布丽姬特 到你了 正在直播 |
[05:34] | Well, this is Bridget Jones for Sit Up Britain, | 我是《早安不列颠》的布丽姬特·琼斯 |
[05:38] | reporting to you from a big vat of excrement. | 在大粪池里向您报道 |
[05:45] | Unit Two, give me a close-up of the porker. | 二组 给猪来一个特写镜头 |
[05:55] | Who cares about the odd professional hiccup? | 谁在乎这些工作上的奇怪小问题呢 |
[05:58] | The fact is I’ve been in a functional relationship | 事实上 我已经与一位成年男性 |
[06:01] | with an adult male for six wonderful weeks, | 成功交往了美妙的6周 |
[06:04] | four fabulous days and seven precious hours. | 精彩的4天零7个珍贵的小时 |
[06:09] | Or to put it another way, 71 ecstatic shags. | 或换句话说 令人迷醉的71次性爱 |
[06:16] | He’s given up being snooty, and I’ve given up smoking. | 他不再傲慢无礼 我也戒了烟 |
[06:22] | Well, he thinks I have anyway, | 反正他以为我戒了 |
[06:24] | which is practically the same thing. | 差不多是一回事 |
[06:30] | Mark Darcy is perfect. | 马克·达西完美无缺 |
[06:32] | Not a fuckwit, alcoholic, workaholic, pervert or megalomaniac, | 不是蠢货 酗酒狂 工作狂 变态或自大狂 |
[06:36] | but total sex god and human rights lawyer. | 而是性爱高手以及一名人权律师 |
[06:39] | He is a miracle, really. | 他确实是一个奇迹 |
[06:42] | Bridget, will you stop? | 布丽姬特 能停了吗 |
[06:44] | Stop staring at me when I’m asleep. Go and find something to do. | 别再盯着我睡觉了 去找点事情做 |
[06:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[06:54] | So, as you can see, the incredible truth is | 所以如你们所见 最棒的就是 |
[06:58] | the wilderness years are over. | 荒凉岁月结束了 |
[07:02] | Bridget Jones is a love pariah no more. | 布丽姬特·琼斯再也不是爱情的弃儿了 |
[07:10] | Morning, Bridget. Late again. | 早安 布丽姬特 又迟到了 |
[07:14] | Yes. Sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[07:16] | I was in bed with my boyfriend. | 我和男朋友在床上耽搁了 |
[07:18] | He’s a human rights lawyer, you know. | 他是一名人权律师 知道吗 |
[07:21] | Yes, we know. | 是的 我们都知道 |
[07:24] | I cannot believe how fantastic shagging was last night. | 我简直不敢相信昨晚的云雨多么美妙 |
[07:28] | Maybe I’ll ring him. | 或许我该打给他 |
[07:31] | No, no… | 不行 |
[07:33] | Obviously it’s important to | 显然 告诉男朋友 |
[07:34] | tell one’s boyfriend how nice he looks naked, | 他赤身裸体很帅是件重要的事 |
[07:36] | but I have crucial, Pulitzer Prize winning journalism to do. | 但我还有重要的未来普利策奖得主的新闻要报道 |
[07:46] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:48] | It’s me. Just wondered how you are. | 是我 想问问你好吗 |
[07:52] | I’m fine, thanks. Everything all right with you? | 我很好 谢谢 你一切都好吗 |
[07:54] | Fine, though, er… | 很好 就是 |
[07:57] | I’ve just had a rather graphic shag flashback. | 我刚生动地回想起了昨晚的云雨 |
[08:02] | And you do have a genuinely gorgeous bottom. | 你的屁股真是美极了 |
[08:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:08] | I’m actually with the Mexican ambassador, | 我其实正和墨西哥大使 |
[08:11] | the head of Amnesty International | 国际特赦组织的主席 |
[08:12] | and the Undersecretary for Trade and Industry. | 贸易工商部的副部长在一起 |
[08:17] | And you’re on speakerphone. | 我还开了免提 |
[08:22] | Right, well… | 好吧 那… |
[08:23] | I’m actually quite busy with important stuff too… | 我其实也正在忙重要的事… |
[08:26] | Bridget, we’re waiting for that tape about Tom, the happy hamster. | 布丽姬特 我们还等着那卷快乐仓鼠汤姆的带子呢 |
[08:31] | – Look, I’ll call you when I’ve finished. – Excellent. | -好了 我结束之后再回你 -好极了 |
[08:35] | And Richard wants to see you about that crap skydiving report. | 理查德因为糟糕的高空跳伞报道要见你 |
[08:39] | Oh, fuck. | 该死 |
[08:42] | Oh, dear. Is this the end of my career? | 天啊 我的职业生涯要结束了吗 |
[08:47] | No, it can’t be. | 不 不可以 |
[08:49] | I will fight this. | 我会努力挽救 |
[08:50] | I am a journalist of the highest standards and integrity. | 我是一名诚实而正直的记者 |
[09:00] | This is Bridget Jones reporting to you from a big vat of excrement. | 布丽姬特·琼斯在大粪池里向您报道 |
[09:05] | Look, I never said I could skydive and I’m terrified of heights, | 听我说 我从未说过我可以跳伞 我还恐高 |
[09:09] | so it was really hard to concentrate. | 所以我很难集中精力 |
[09:11] | Be quiet, Bridge. They loved it upstairs. | 闭嘴吧 布丽姬特 领导很喜欢 |
[09:13] | Loved it. | 很喜欢 |
[09:14] | And they want us to come up with another regular spot for you. | 他们希望为你再安排一个固定节目 |
[09:18] | Oh, my God. That’s… | 我的天 真是… |
[09:21] | – I won’t let you down, Richard. – Precisely. | -我不会让你失望的 理查德 -没错 |
[09:24] | …my friends? Motto was | …朋友们 这句箴言就是 |
[09:25] | “When in Rome,do as many Romans as you can.” | “入乡随俗” |
[09:28] | But if your tastes are marginally more highbrow than that, | 但如果你的品味更加高级小众 |
[09:31] | I also have tips. | 我还有一些建议 |
[09:33] | Forget the Forum, definitely forget the Coliseum, | 不要去古罗马公共集会场所 还有斗兽场 |
[09:36] | no fun at all now they don’t allow to slaughter Christians any more. | 现在不允许屠杀基督徒了 还有什么乐趣 |
[09:39] | Forget the Sistine Chapel, | 别去西斯廷教堂 |
[09:41] | first example in history of a poof interior designer gone mad… | 那是历史上首个让室内设计师发疯的建筑 |
[09:44] | What is Daniel Cleaver doing on the television? | 丹尼尔·克利弗怎么上电视了 |
[09:49] | It’s called The Smooth Guide. “Making culture bearable”. | 这节目叫《风流男导》 “让文化更易接受” |
[09:52] | …equally serene and | …有请既安静 |
[09:53] | equally beautiful Professor Giovana Dabrache. | 又美丽的乔瓦娜·达布拉奇教授 |
[09:57] | Who, I believe, is about to show me her diptych. | 我认为她会向我展示对折画 |
[10:00] | Same old creep. | 还是那个讨厌鬼 |
[10:03] | Shame. | 真可惜 |
[10:05] | He always speaks very warmly of you. | 他对你总是好话不断 |
[10:07] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[10:09] | How about we go out for a bite to eat tonight? | 我们今晚出去吃一顿怎么样 |
[10:11] | Oh. Can’t. I have to go out with my boyfriend. | 不行 我和男朋友有约了 |
[10:15] | – He’s a human rights lawyer, you know. – I know. | -他是人权律师 -我知道 |
[10:17] | I’m meeting him for a romantic supper. | 我要和他共进浪漫的晚餐 |
[10:22] | – Bridget Jones. – Bridget, it’s Mark. | -我是布丽姬特·琼斯 -布丽姬特 我是马克 |
[10:25] | I was just talking about you. | 我刚才正在说到你 |
[10:27] | Listen, I’m running late. Do you want me to cancel? | 听着 我要忙到很晚 要取消吗 |
[10:31] | – No, that’s fine. – Are you sure? | -不用 没关系 -你确定吗 |
[10:34] | Be as late as you like. | 你忙到多晚都可以 |
[10:37] | Chuck him, | 甩了他 |
[10:38] | while you’re still ahead and not pregnant with his unwanted child. | 趁你现在还领先 还没怀上他不想要的孩子 |
[10:41] | I only said he was working late. | 我只说了他要工作到很晚 |
[10:43] | Oh, that’s his story. | 那是他的说法 |
[10:44] | One hour from now, he’ll be coming in his secretary’s mouth | 一小时后 他会一边在秘书嘴里高潮 |
[10:46] | while he rings to say what he wants for starters. | 一边打电话告诉你前菜要吃什么 |
[10:49] | Friends, they spend years trying to find you a boyfriend, | 你的朋友们总是花好多年拼命帮你找男朋友 |
[10:51] | but the moment you get one, they instantly tell you to dump him. | 但一旦你有了男朋友 他们就让你们马上分手 |
[10:55] | Even if he isn’t shagging her already, Bridge, he’s thinking about it. | 就算他还没上了她 布丽姬 他也有这个想法 |
[10:58] | If a man is going out with a woman with large breasts, | 如果男人和大胸女人谈恋爱 |
[11:00] | he will bed a woman with small breasts. | 他就会和小胸女人偷情 |
[11:03] | Rubbish. Mark’s above all that nonsense. | 胡说 马克才不是这种人 |
[11:06] | Jellyfisher alert. Jellyfisher alert. | 水母预警 水母预警 |
[11:11] | Janey Osborne. Talking to her is like swimming in a sea | 珍妮·奥斯本 和她说话就像在海里游泳的同时 |
[11:14] | and being stung repeatedly by an enormous jellyfish. | 不停地被巨型水母蜇一样 |
[11:19] | Bridget. | 布丽姬特 |
[11:21] | How’s it going with that divine man of yours? | 你和你的男神男友最近怎么样 |
[11:24] | You must be so pleased to have a boyfriend at last. | 你一定很激动吧 终于有男朋友了 |
[11:26] | First jellyfish of the evening. | 今晚的第一只水母 |
[11:29] | Is he taking you to the Law Council Dinner? | 他要带你去法律委员会晚宴吗 |
[11:31] | Oh. Well, I’m sure he’s just forgotten. | 好吧 他一定只是忘记了 |
[11:33] | Better start slimming into that dress. | 你最好开始减肥 才能穿下礼服 |
[11:36] | He’s given you the night off to cheer up all your single friends. | 他今晚放你出来为你的单身朋友们打气啊 |
[11:39] | Sweet. | 真贴心 |
[11:41] | Actually, he’s got a big case on, | 实际上 他在忙一件大案子 |
[11:43] | trying to get everyone in Mexico out of prison. | 努力从墨西哥的监狱里救人出来 |
[11:46] | We’re meeting for a very late romantic dinner. | 我们晚一些会一起共进浪漫晚餐 |
[11:49] | Really? That’s so odd, | 是吗 真是奇怪 |
[11:51] | ’cause I saw him just an hour ago | 因为我一小时前才看到他 |
[11:53] | going into his house with little Rebecca Gillies. | 和小瑞贝卡·吉利斯一起回他家 |
[11:56] | She’s only 22. She’s got legs up to here. | 她才22岁 腿得有一米八 |
[11:59] | And Daddy owns half of Australia. | 她爸爸基本拥有半个澳大利亚 |
[12:04] | See ya, babes. | 回见 宝贝们 |
[12:09] | Who is Rebecca Gillies? | 瑞贝卡·吉利斯是谁 |
[12:11] | And what’s she doing going into my boyfriend’s house? | 她去我男朋友家做什么 |
[12:13] | Where he never asks me. And with legs up to here? | 他都从来没让我去过 还有这么长的腿 |
[12:17] | – My legs only come up to there. – You have fine legs, Bridget. | -我的腿只到这里 -你的腿没问题 布丽姬特 |
[12:21] | Climber’s legs. | 登山者的腿 |
[12:23] | I say go over there and meet him, then ask him, straight out, | 要我说就直接去找他 开门见山问他 |
[12:26] | are you or are you not having an affair with Rebecca Gillies? | 你是不是和瑞贝卡·吉利斯有一腿 |
[12:29] | – If he says… – I won’t dignify that question with an answer… | -如果他说… -我不会回答这么傻的问题 |
[12:33] | Then you know he’s shagging her. | 那你就知道他们搞上了 |
[12:39] | It’s all about confidence and trust. Mark would never betray me. | 关键就在于自信和信任 马克永远都不会背叛我 |
[12:43] | Everything will be lovely and we’ll have sex in the kitchen. | 一切都会相安无事 我们还会在厨房里做爱 |
[12:50] | – Oh, God. – I’m coming. | -我的天 -我来了 |
[12:51] | Oh, God! What is that? | 天啊 这是怎么回事 |
[12:54] | Two seconds, I’ll be straight down. | 稍等 我马上下去 |
[12:57] | Who is that? | 那是谁啊 |
[13:36] | Let’s get on with it, shall we? | 我们开始吧 |
[13:50] | You are a very demanding man. | 你还真是难伺候 |
[14:01] | Bridget Jones. | 布丽姬特·琼斯 |
[14:03] | No, I’m Bridget Jones. | 不 我才是布丽姬特·琼斯 |
[14:05] | – That’s what I meant. – You must be… | -我就是这个意思 -你一定是… |
[14:08] | Rebecca Gillies. I’ve been so looking forward to meeting you | 瑞贝卡·吉利斯 我一直很期待见到你 |
[14:11] | after everything Mark’s told me. | 毕竟马克跟我说了那么多关于你的事 |
[14:13] | Why? What’s he said? | 为什么 他怎么说的 |
[14:16] | – Where is Mark? – Actually, er… | -马克在哪 -实际上… |
[14:18] | – Becky, who is it? – Becky? | -贝奇 是谁 -贝奇 |
[14:21] | – Right. – Great. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[14:24] | – Right… – Bridget. | -好吧… -布丽姬特 |
[14:29] | Hello, Mark. | 你好 马克 |
[14:38] | Hello… | 你们好… |
[14:40] | lawyers who work with Mark. | 马克的律师同事们 |
[14:43] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[14:45] | Everything under control, I see. | 看得出来一切都在掌控之中 |
[14:50] | Excellent graph. | 图表很详尽 |
[14:53] | – Lovely legs. – Thank you. | -你的腿真美 -谢谢你 |
[15:03] | I am so sorry. | 真的很抱歉 |
[15:05] | I thought… Oh, I don’t know what I thought. | 我以为…我也不知道自己在想什么 |
[15:09] | Now you’re really angry with me. | 现在你一定对我很生气 |
[15:11] | – No, I’m not. – It’s OK, you can say if you are. | -不 我不生气 -没事的 你说生气也没事 |
[15:14] | – It’s not the end of the world. – I’ll get you a glass of wine. | -没什么大不了的 -我去给你倒杯红酒 |
[15:19] | The thing is I ran into Janey Osborne, | 起因是我碰到了珍妮·奥斯本 |
[15:22] | who said she’d just seen you with this girl, with really long legs, | 说她看到了你和一位大长腿女孩在一起 |
[15:27] | and Shazzer and Jude said I should get over here straightaway. | 沙泽和朱蒂说我应该直接杀过来 |
[15:31] | Following the orders of the dating war command, | 按照约会之战总指挥的指令 |
[15:33] | you decided executed a raid. | 你决定来场突袭 |
[15:35] | – You are angry. – I’m not, just disappointed. | -你生气了 -我没有 只是有些失望 |
[15:38] | Disappointed? Oh, God, that’s worse than angry. | 失望 我的天 那比生气还严重 |
[15:44] | I’m just disappointed I can’t take you home this instant. | 我只是很失望现在不能马上带你回家 |
[15:52] | What about all those lawyers? | 那屋子里那群律师怎么办 |
[15:54] | Plenty of time to butter them up | 在下周五的法律委员会晚宴前有大把时间 |
[15:55] | at the Law Council Dinner next Friday. | 还有大把时间去讨好他们 |
[16:07] | You don’t want to go, do you? | 你不想去 对吧 |
[16:09] | I’d love to. | 我很乐意去 |
[16:17] | Oh, stupid Bridget, stupid friends. | 愚蠢的布丽姬特 愚蠢的朋友 |
[16:20] | Wonderful, loyal Mark Darcy… | 又棒又忠诚的马克·达西… |
[16:23] | …who loves me just the way I am. | …爱着我真实的样子 |
[16:54] | – What are you doing? – Getting dressed. | -你在做什么 -穿衣服 |
[16:57] | Why are you dancing around in that tent business? | 你为什么在床单里蹦来蹦去 |
[17:00] | Because I don’t want you to see any of my wobbly bits. | 因为我不想让你看到我的赘肉 |
[17:05] | That’s a bit pointless, isn’t it? | 那有点没必要 对吧 |
[17:07] | because I have a very high regard for your wobbly bits | 因为我非常欣赏你的赘肉 |
[17:09] | in all circumstances. | 无论在何种情况下 |
[17:11] | – Really? – Absolutely. | -真的吗 -千真万确 |
[17:14] | I think it’s high time we had another look. | 不如我们现在再看一眼吧 |
[17:34] | He really is very, very, very nice. | 他真的 真的 真的太好了 |
[17:47] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[18:00] | I’ve never been happier in my entire life. | 我这辈子从没这么幸福过 |
[18:03] | However, must not obsess or fantasize. | 然而 决不能痴迷或者幻想 |
[18:08] | Bridget Darcy. | 布丽姬特·达西 |
[18:10] | Mrs. Darcy. | 达西太太 |
[18:12] | Mr. And Mrs. Darcy. | 达西先生和太太 |
[18:14] | Lord and Lady Darcy. | 达西勋爵和夫人 |
[18:20] | Wonder what Mark Darcy would be like as a father. | 不知道马克·达西当父亲会是个什么样子 |
[18:23] | To his children, I mean, not to me. | 对他的孩子而言 不是对我 |
[18:25] | That would be a weird, Oedipus-like thought. | 那就有些诡异了 恋父情结的想法 |
[18:29] | At last, life is on track. | 终于 生活走上了正轨 |
[18:32] | Bridget Jones: Fiance, wife… | 布丽姬特·琼斯 未婚妻 妻子… |
[18:35] | mother. | 母亲 |
[18:37] | Bugger. | 糟糕 |
[18:39] | Ever fancied doing it in the dark with a total stranger? | 幻想过在黑暗中和一个陌生人做爱吗 |
[18:48] | All right, perhaps not a total stranger. | 好吧 或许不完全是陌生人 |
[18:52] | Back off, Cleaver, | 走开 克利弗 |
[18:53] | or I’ll report you to a sexual harassment tribunal. | 不然我向性骚扰委员会举报你 |
[18:56] | I’m a serious journalist. | 我是个正经记者 |
[18:58] | Is that your most serious skirt, Jones? | 这是你最正经的一条裙子吗 琼斯 |
[19:02] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[19:04] | I thought you hated television. | 我以为你讨厌电视 |
[19:06] | I hate watching television. Being on it is… Hello there. | 我讨厌看电视 但上电视…你好 |
[19:10] | …an entirely different proposition. | …又是另外一回事了 |
[19:12] | Daniel, thought the Madrid piece was outstanding. | 丹尼尔 马德里的那段太棒了 |
[19:14] | Full of insight, really original. | 见解独到 角度新颖 |
[19:16] | Cheers, Jeremy. Thanks, mate. I really appreciate that. | 谢谢 杰里米 十分感谢 |
[19:18] | We had to work really hard on that one. | 那段我们花了很多心思 |
[19:20] | Tosser. Talking of which, how is Mark Darcy? | 混蛋 说到混蛋 马克·达西还好吗 |
[19:25] | – You still…? – Yes, I am. | -你还跟他… -是的 我们还在一起 |
[19:27] | And I intend to be for a very very long time. | 而且我们准备长期发展下去 |
[19:30] | Good, excellent. You know what a fan | 很好 你知道我对任何 |
[19:31] | I am of any woman married to Mark Darcy. | 嫁给马克·达西的女人都充满兴趣 |
[19:34] | – That’s not funny. – Seriously, though, Jones, | -这个玩笑不好笑 -不过说真的 琼斯 |
[19:37] | speaking purely unselfishly, I worry about you. | 说句真心话 我很担心你 |
[19:41] | You do know that it’s an acknowledged fact | 你知道一个公认的事实是 |
[19:43] | that most lawyer’s wives die of boredom? | 大多数律师的太太是死于无聊吧 |
[19:45] | And what about you? Still shagging anything that moves? | 那你呢 还在到处找人上床吗 |
[19:49] | As a matter of fact, no. No shagging whatsoever. | 实际上 没有 完全没有找人上床 |
[19:52] | I’m in shag therapy. | 我在看这方面的医生 |
[19:55] | It turns out I have a problem. | 原来我生病了 |
[19:57] | I go to meetings, talk about my feelings. | 我参加互助会 谈论我的感受 |
[19:59] | Hug people who smell. | 拥抱臭烘烘的人 |
[20:01] | – I don’t believe you. – I’m trying… | -我不相信 -我在努力… |
[20:05] | …to be a better man, Bridge, | …做一个更好的人 布丽姬 |
[20:07] | so that the next time a better woman comes along, | 这样遇到下一位更优秀的女人的时候 |
[20:10] | I won’t make a pig’s ear of it. | 我就不会再搞砸了 |
[20:14] | Daniel. Meeting? | 丹尼尔 到时间开会了 |
[20:17] | Yeah, yeah. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:20] | Very good hair, Jones. | 头发很好看 琼斯 |
[20:25] | By the way, um, you’re not free for dinner tonight, are you? | 顺便问下 你今晚有空一起吃晚餐吗 |
[20:29] | No, I’m not. I’m going to the Law Council Dinner. | 没空 我要去参加法律委员会晚宴 |
[20:33] | It’s a very important evening. | 是个很重要的晚宴 |
[20:39] | I can’t wear that. | 我穿不了这件 |
[20:41] | Bridge, do you want to get married | 布丽姬特 你想结婚吗 |
[20:43] | and have babies before you become barren? | 想在绝经之前生宝宝吗 |
[20:45] | Trust me… | 相信我… |
[20:46] | Mac, my only grown-up friend. Married to Mark’s partner. | 麦珂 我唯一的成年朋友 嫁给了马克的合伙人 |
[20:50] | She actually got engaged on the night of the Law Council Dinner. | 她就是在法律委员会晚宴上订婚的 |
[20:55] | Try it with the dress. | 穿上它试裙子 |
[20:57] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[20:58] | Remember, we are trying to reduce your body size by 15 per cent. | 记住 我们尝试让你小两码 |
[21:02] | You hold the front, I’ll hold the back. One, two, three… | 你拉住前面 我拉后面 一二三… |
[21:10] | What’s going on in there? | 里面是什么情况 |
[21:13] | Not too bad, actually. | 看起来其实还不错 |
[21:16] | Tra-la! | 好看吗 |
[21:18] | Fantastic. | 太美了 |
[21:21] | Right, let us begin. | 好的 我们开始吧 |
[21:23] | I am going to make you into a princess. | 我会把你打造成公主 |
[21:28] | Goody. | 太好了 |
[21:29] | Nothing like being in the hands of a total genius. | 有天才发型师打理简直太靠谱了 |
[21:40] | – Whatever you do… – Bugger it. | -无论你想做什么… -见鬼 |
[21:43] | …don’t iron your hair. | …别熨你头发就成 |
[21:46] | It’s a lot worse than I thought. | 比我预想的糟糕得多 |
[21:49] | We could flatten it with Brylcream. | 可以试试用发胶弄平 |
[21:51] | What about a wig? Lawyers love wigs. | 假发怎么样 律师都爱假发 |
[21:53] | I preferred you in the gold. | 我觉得你金发比较好看 |
[21:55] | No, whatever you do, definitely not the gold. | 不 什么颜色都好 千万别选金色 |
[21:58] | Great. I’m late with mad hair | 这下好了 我顶着一头疯子样的头发迟到 |
[22:00] | and can barely breathe in scary knickers. | 塑身内衣还勒得我几乎无法呼吸 |
[22:07] | Oh, God. I’m very worried. | 天哪 我好担心 |
[22:09] | What if someone says “Bridget Jones, | 要是有人说”布丽姬特·琼斯 |
[22:11] | get out of here, you are ridiculous”? | 滚出去 你太可笑了”怎么办 |
[22:16] | Stop it. | 别想了 |
[22:18] | The most important thing, of course, | 当然最重要的事 |
[22:19] | is to look absolutely wonderful | 是看起来美丽动人 |
[22:22] | and make a magnificent entrance. | 惊艳登场 |
[22:37] | Hi. Sorry I’m late. | 不好意思 我来晚了 |
[22:41] | Hello. | 大家好 |
[22:42] | Bridget, I think you should go to the ladies. | 布丽姬特 我觉得你应该去一趟洗手间 |
[22:45] | But I went before I left home. | 我出门之前去过了 |
[22:48] | Trust me on this one. | 相信我 |
[22:53] | Not good. | 糟糕 |
[22:56] | All right, tiny make-up mistake, | 没事 小小的化妆失误 |
[23:00] | but I always have wit and conversation to fall back on. | 但我总能凭借幽默风趣赢回场子 |
[23:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:17] | – Bridget. – Hello. | -布丽姬特 -你好 |
[23:20] | Derek, Horatio, Camilla. | 德瑞克 霍雷肖 卡米拉 |
[23:23] | – Horatio? – Yes, Horatio. | -霍雷肖 -是的 霍雷肖 |
[23:26] | Horatio was just saying he’s totally against charitable giving. | 霍雷肖刚刚还说他极力反对慈善捐助 |
[23:33] | – What? – Well, obviously you don’t mean it. | -怎么了 -你明显是在开玩笑 |
[23:36] | Absolutely. You take a beggar on street. | 我没开玩笑 比如你在街上遇到乞讨者 |
[23:38] | Do you think it’s helpful to give fifty pence? | 你觉得施舍50便士有什么用吗 |
[23:41] | – Maybe he’s just hungry. – Don’t be so naive. | -或许他只是饿了 -别那么天真 |
[23:44] | The people you see outside the tube every day | 你每天在地铁站外看到的那些人 |
[23:46] | are there by choice. | 是主动选择过这种生活的 |
[23:48] | – End of story. – Oh, no, it’s not. | -就是这样 -不是这样的 |
[23:51] | Some people have terrible personal problems, | 有些人是有严重的个人问题 |
[23:54] | and other people might have | 其他人可能 |
[23:55] | lost their family in some, you know, tragic ferry disaster. | 在某场悲剧的渡轮事故中失去了家人 |
[23:59] | And some people are just plain hopeless. | 而有些人不过是对生活绝望了 |
[24:03] | Honestly, this is the sort of rubbish | 说实话 这种鬼话正是 |
[24:05] | you’d expect from fat, balding | 来自伦敦附近地区 |
[24:09] | Tory, Home Counties, upper-middle-class twits. | 秃顶的中上阶层保守党白痴会说的话 |
[24:33] | How did I do? | 我表现得怎么样 |
[24:35] | You seem to have made quite an impression. | 你似乎给大家留下了深刻印象 |
[24:38] | Listen, I’ve put you next to Giles Benwick. | 我安排你坐在吉尔斯·本威克旁边 |
[24:41] | – Oh, I’m not sitting next to you? – No. He’s terribly nice, | -我不挨着你坐吗 -不 他人很好 |
[24:44] | but his wife’s just run off with one of the partners. | 但他的妻子刚跟我们一位合伙人跑了 |
[24:48] | He probably won’t mention it, but you should know. | 他大概不会提起这事 但你最好能知情 |
[24:51] | I always knew she was out of my league. | 我一直都明白自己配不上她 |
[24:54] | You see, there’s the high-fliers, | 你看 有些人是佼佼者 |
[24:57] | like Annabel and Mark Darcy | 比如安娜贝尔和马克·达西 |
[25:00] | and there’s the gorgeous girls, like Rebecca there | 有些人生得漂亮 比如瑞贝卡 |
[25:06] | and there’s the rest of us. | 剩下的就是普通人了 |
[25:10] | Like you and me, you mean? | 比如你我是吗 |
[25:13] | Absolutely. | 正是如此 |
[25:15] | I mean, look at the state of us. | 看看我俩这鬼样子 |
[25:19] | You and me stumbled into the VIP room by mistake | 如果你和我跌跌撞撞错进了贵宾室 |
[25:24] | and it’s only a matter of moments before they show us the door. | 用不了多久 他们就会让我们走人 |
[25:34] | My lords, ladies and gentlemen, | 阁下们 女士们 先生们 |
[25:37] | let the quiz begin. | 我们开始问答赛吧 |
[25:40] | Oh, goody. I love quizzes. | 太好了 我喜欢问答赛 |
[25:44] | All those years of playing Trivial Pursuits are about to pay off. | 玩了这么多年的全民猜谜大挑战 终于派上用场了 |
[25:49] | Now I want to see your hands poised over those bells. Ready? | 现在请把你们的手放在铃上 准备好了吗 |
[25:53] | Here we go. What are something called “Customary freeholds”? | 开始吧 “特许公簿地产权”指的是什么 |
[25:59] | Superior copyhold. | 高级土地保有权 |
[26:01] | Yes. | 正确 |
[26:02] | What is the correct grace used in the Inner Temple | 内殿律师学院在秋季学期的第二个 |
[26:05] | for the second mooting night of Michaelmas term? | 辩论之夜使用的正确祷告是什么 |
[26:09] | – Yes. – Amas bibendo… fructis. | -请回答 -你爱喝…水果 |
[26:13] | – Jolly good. – What is an overreaching conveyance? | -非常好 -过度产权转让是什么 |
[26:16] | What is rack-rent? | 全额地租是什么 |
[26:18] | When was breach of promise abolished? | 婚约毁弃侵权是什么时候废除的 |
[26:20] | Define “Damnum sentit dominus”. | 定义”领主承受损失” |
[26:22] | Translate “Reddendo singula singulis” into Ancient Greek. | 将拉丁语”各自分配”翻译成古希腊语 |
[26:27] | I believe this is the answer. | 我相信这就是答案 |
[26:31] | Hippodamoi credemnon louestai. | 各自分配[古希腊语] |
[26:35] | Absolutely correct. | 完全正确 |
[26:43] | Now, for our final and deciding round, | 现在到了我们的最终决胜回合 |
[26:46] | the category is contemporary culture. | 问题类别是当代文化 |
[26:51] | Who did the design for Princess Diana’s wedding dress? | 是谁设计了戴安娜王妃的婚纱 |
[26:57] | The Emmanuels. | 伊曼纽尔夫妇 |
[26:59] | – Correct. – Excellent, Bridget. | -正确 -太棒了 布丽姬特 |
[27:02] | Name the character in Footballers’ Wives | 说出在《足球明星的老婆们》 |
[27:05] | who, in one memorable episode, | 令人难忘的一集中 |
[27:07] | set fire to her own breasts. | 将自己的胸部点着的人是谁 |
[27:11] | – Chardonnay. – Correct. | -莎当妮 -正确 |
[27:16] | At this point, there are only two tables in contention | 此时此刻 只有两桌选手争夺最终冠军 |
[27:20] | and only one question left. | 并且只剩下最后一个问题 |
[27:25] | What was the name of Madonna’s first UK single? | 麦当娜在英国的第一首单曲叫什么名字 |
[27:28] | Lucky Star. | 《幸运星》 |
[27:30] | I’m sorry, I didn’t quite hear that. | 抱歉 我没有听清楚 |
[27:32] | Are you absolutely sure about that? | 你能完全确定吗 |
[27:34] | Wasn’t it Holiday? | 不是《假日》吗 |
[27:35] | No, everyone thinks it’s Holiday, but in fact it’s not. | 不 大家都以为是《假日》 但其实不是 |
[27:38] | My entire life has been leading up to this very moment. | 我的整个人生都在为这个时刻而准备 |
[27:41] | Take that knife, slice off my head | 如果我错了 就用那把刀 |
[27:43] | and boil it for supper if I’m wrong. | 把我的头割下来 煮了当晚饭 |
[27:47] | The correct answer is Lucky Star. | 正确答案是《幸运星》 |
[27:52] | No. | 错误 |
[27:54] | – The correct answer is… – Is it Holiday? | -正确答案是… -是《假日》吗 |
[27:57] | Holiday, indeed, yes. | 确实是《假日》 没错 |
[28:04] | The winners of the 42nd Annual Law Council Quiz are… | 第42届法律委员会问答赛的获胜者是… |
[28:08] | the Legal Eagles. | 法网雄鹰队 |
[28:16] | Lovely to see you, Bridget. | 很高兴见到你 布丽姬特 |
[28:17] | Oh, yes, thanks, Rebecca. | 是啊 谢谢你 瑞贝卡 |
[28:19] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[28:39] | Why didn’t you speak to me all night? | 为什么你整晚都不和我说话 |
[28:41] | That’s the whole point of those dreadful dinners. | 那正是这些讨人厌的晚宴的意义 |
[28:44] | But you talked to Rebecca. And you talked to Horatio. | 但你和瑞贝卡说话了 你和霍雷肖也说话了 |
[28:50] | I’ll never get to fit in with your friends. | 我永远没办法融入你的朋友们 |
[28:52] | You certainly won’t if you go on calling everyone | 如果你一直称这些人是 |
[28:54] | “Balding, upper-middle-class twits”. | “秃顶的中上阶层白痴” 那肯定不行 |
[28:56] | Well, they were balding, upper-middle-class twits. | 他们确实是秃顶的中上阶层白痴 |
[29:00] | Except for the ones who had hair. | 除了那些有头发的以外 |
[29:03] | I suppose you agree with them | 我想你和他们一样都认为 |
[29:04] | that poor people deserve to be poor? | 穷人们活该受穷 |
[29:06] | Don’t be ridiculous. | 别这么可笑 |
[29:09] | So now I’m ridiculous? | 所以现在是我可笑了 |
[29:10] | Well, yes, tonight you were a little. | 是啊 你今晚是有点可笑 |
[29:13] | Well, tonight you were an arrogant arse. | 那今晚你就是个傲慢的混蛋 |
[29:18] | I think I may have made a terrible mistake | 我想我可能犯了一个很严重的错误 |
[29:20] | inviting you and your folding underpants into my life. | 邀请你和你的折叠内裤进入我的生活 |
[29:26] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[29:32] | If you had asked me tonight, | 就算你今晚真的问我了 |
[29:35] | I’d have said no, anyway. | 我肯定也会拒绝的 |
[29:40] | Asked you what? | 问你什么 |
[29:42] | Bridget? | 布丽姬特 |
[29:45] | Asked you what? | 问你什么 |
[29:58] | Oh, God, I’ve done it. | 天哪 我竟然这么做了 |
[30:00] | I’ve gone and done it. | 我头也不回地离开了 |
[30:03] | One minute, you’re closer to someone | 上一分钟 你还和某个人 |
[30:05] | than anyone else in the whole world, | 比全世界任何人都更加亲密 |
[30:07] | next minute, you’re never going to see them again. | 下一分钟 你就再也不会见到他了 |
[30:11] | Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. | 拜托 拜托 拜托 拜托 |
[30:30] | If you have a message for Mark Darcy, | 如果你找马克·达西 |
[30:31] | please speak after the tone. | 请在滴声后留言 |
[30:35] | Hello, it’s me. I’m really, really sorry… | 你好 是我 我真的真的很抱歉 |
[30:41] | Sorry, it’s the door. | 抱歉 有人按门铃 |
[30:43] | Don’t go away, I have something really, really important to say. | 别走开 我有非常非常重要的事情要说 |
[30:58] | Yes, who is it? | 喂 是谁啊 |
[30:59] | It’s me. Mark. | 是我 马克 |
[31:01] | Oh, right. | 好的 |
[31:04] | Just a moment. | 稍等一会儿 |
[31:07] | I’m on the phone. | 我正在打电话 |
[31:13] | You’re outside. | 你就在外面 |
[31:15] | Look, er… | 听着… |
[31:18] | I’ll ring you later. | 我等会再打给你 |
[31:21] | Unless you’ve come to chuck me once and for all. | 除非你是来彻底甩掉我的 |
[31:25] | In which case, | 如果是这样的话 |
[31:27] | bye and thank you, and… sorry. | 再见 谢谢 还有抱歉 |
[31:33] | Oh, God, please don’t chuck me. Don’t chuck me. | 天哪 拜托不要甩掉我 不要甩掉我 |
[31:36] | If you have chucked me, please change your mind, | 如果你已经甩掉我 拜托你改变心意 |
[31:38] | I’ll behave much better in future. | 我以后会表现得更好 |
[31:41] | On the other hand, if you haven’t chucked me, | 另一方面 如果你还没有甩掉我 |
[31:43] | please behave better next time we go out. | 下次我们出去时 请表现得好一点 |
[31:45] | Stuck-up snob. | 自大的势利鬼 |
[31:54] | What do you want? | 你有什么事 |
[31:56] | I’d like to come up. You are, after all, my girlfriend. | 我想上楼 毕竟你还是我的女朋友 |
[31:59] | Even though I shouted at you and called you an arrogant arse? | 尽管我朝你大吼 说你是傲慢的混蛋吗 |
[32:02] | Unfortunately, yes. You see, the problematic thing is… | 很遗憾 是的 最麻烦的问题是… |
[32:07] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[32:12] | W- what? | 什么 |
[32:23] | – I said I love you. – I’m sorry, I missed that again. | -我说我爱你 -抱歉 我又没听清 |
[32:27] | I said I love you, for God’s sake! | 我说我爱你 天哪 |
[32:34] | All right, no need to shout. | 好吧 没必要大吼 |
[32:37] | I’ll come down and let you in. | 我会下去让你进来 |
[32:51] | You might be needing this in the future. | 你将来可能会需要这个 |
[33:01] | He said he loves me. | 他说他爱我 |
[33:03] | – He said he loves you? – He said he loves me. | -他说他爱你 -他说他爱我 |
[33:08] | – Right, where is he now? – He’s in the bedroom. | -好 那他现在在哪儿 -他正在卧房里 |
[33:13] | Go back in there, Bridge, | 快回去那里 布丽姬特 |
[33:15] | and whatever you do, act completely nonchalant. | 不管你做什么 都要表现得漠不关心 |
[33:24] | Bridget, you’re staring at me again. | 布丽姬特 你又在盯着我看了 |
[33:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:31] | Listen, I know this evening didn’t go exactly as planned, | 听着 我知道今晚不像计划的那样 |
[33:36] | but there was a very important question I wanted to ask you tonight. | 但今晚我想问你一个非常重要的问题 |
[33:42] | – Oh, really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[33:47] | I’ve actually been meaning to ask this for quite some time. | 我其实想问这个问题很久了 |
[33:51] | I’ve just never really found the right way to put it. | 我只是一直不知道要怎么说才好 |
[33:59] | Darling Bridget… | 亲爱的布丽姬特 |
[34:04] | would you… | 你愿意… |
[34:07] | like to go on a skiing mini-break? | 去享受一个滑雪短假吗 |
[34:14] | Yes! | 我愿意 |
[34:21] | This is not just a mini-break. | 这不只是一次短假 |
[34:25] | This is a holiday in heaven. | 而是如同身在天堂的节日 |
[34:30] | Told a tiny lie about being an extremely experienced skier. | 我撒了个小谎 说自己滑雪经验丰富 |
[34:35] | But, honestly, how hard can it be? | 但老实说 滑雪能有多难呢 |
[34:41] | Shall we? | 我们走吧 |
[34:48] | I know I’m going to like skiing a lot. | 我知道我肯定会喜欢滑雪 |
[34:51] | Very romantic, very relaxing. | 非常浪漫 非常放松 |
[34:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[34:55] | – Bar going up. – No. What? Why? | -抬起杆子 -不 什么 为什么 |
[35:08] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[35:12] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[35:37] | Bridget. | 布丽姬特 |
[35:38] | Rebecca. | 瑞贝卡 |
[35:40] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么会在这里 |
[35:42] | Didn’t Mark tell you we were coming? | 马克没告诉你我们要来吗 |
[35:44] | No. No, he didn’t. | 不 不 他没说 |
[35:45] | It was actually me who recommended the place. | 其实是我推荐了这个地方 |
[35:47] | You know, I’ve been coming here since I was 11. | 我从11岁起就来这里了 |
[35:49] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[35:51] | Three whole years. | 整整三年啊 |
[35:52] | Come on, up you get. | 来吧 起来 |
[35:55] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[35:58] | There you go. | 好了 |
[35:59] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[36:01] | – Yes, fine, thanks. – You sure? | -还好 挺好的 谢谢 -你确定吗 |
[36:04] | Why is Rebecca here? | 瑞贝卡怎么也来了 |
[36:06] | Oh, God. Well, I mentioned that we were coming | 天哪 我之前提到我们要来 |
[36:09] | and she said why didn’t they come too, | 她就说不如他们也一起来 |
[36:11] | and I couldn’t very well say no, could I? | 我总不好拒绝人家 对吧 |
[36:13] | Come on, you two, let’s crack on, shall we? | 来吧 你们俩 我们滑吧 好吗 |
[36:17] | Actually, I might just sit this one out. You head on. | 这次我先不滑了 你们去吧 |
[36:20] | See you down there. | 我们山下见 |
[36:21] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:23] | Absolutely. I’ll be fine in a minute. | 非常确定 我一会就没事了 |
[36:25] | Right, I’ll see you at base camp, then. | 好的 那我们大本营见 |
[36:30] | Bastard. I can’t believe he’s left me. | 混蛋 我不敢相信他抛下了我 |
[37:00] | So, romantic getaway has turned into lawyer’s reunion. | 所以浪漫短假变成了律师的聚会 |
[37:06] | I can’t believe we’re already into group holidays | 我不敢相信我们已经进入组团度假阶段 |
[37:09] | after only eight weeks of total, undisturbed sex. | 才只经历了八周完全无打扰的性爱 |
[37:13] | Wait a minute… | 等一会 |
[37:16] | No. Eight weeks? | 不 八周 |
[37:18] | It couldn’t be, could it? | 不可能吧 对吗 |
[37:20] | Totally undisturbed… | 完全无打扰的… |
[37:23] | Oh, God. I’m pregnant. | 天哪 我怀孕了 |
[37:30] | And I’m going to die! | 我要死了 |
[37:47] | Oh, my God! | 老天哪 |
[37:51] | I can’t see! | 我看不见了 |
[37:53] | Big bump! | 大起伏 |
[37:56] | Get out of the way! | 快让开 |
[38:00] | Who’s this? | 这是谁 |
[38:01] | An eccentric but exhilarating performance from a total unknown, | 一位表现古怪但振奋人心的未知选手 |
[38:05] | who’s now solidly in position for the bronze. | 获得了铜牌的成绩 |
[38:32] | I would like a pregnancy test, please. | 我想要一个验孕棒 谢谢 |
[38:37] | A pregnancy test. | 验孕棒 |
[38:39] | Ich bien, er, possibly… | 我是…有可能… |
[38:43] | mit baby. | 带着宝宝 |
[38:48] | Kinder! I am on back… | 孩子 我躺着… |
[38:52] | and he, er… | 他… |
[38:55] | maken ze lieben, er, with me. | 做了爱 和我 |
[39:04] | Oh, no! No, no, not pregnant. | 不 不 不 不是怀孕 |
[39:07] | Oh, no. No, no. | 不 不 不 |
[39:09] | – Condom? – Nein. Nein, nein. | -安全套 -不 不 不 |
[39:11] | Maybe like this, but maybe like this. | 可能像这样 但也有可能像这样 |
[39:20] | Look, I’m a girl and I met a boy. | 听着 我是个女生 我遇到了一个男生 |
[39:24] | Fraulein, and I met frau… boy. | 女生 我遇到了一个男生 |
[39:28] | And possibly now mit baby, uh-huh? | 有可能现在有宝宝了 |
[39:38] | Right, moment of truth awaits. | 好的 等待真相揭晓的时刻 |
[39:41] | What if I am pregnant? | 如果我怀孕了怎么办 |
[39:44] | I must try not to get hopes up too high. | 我一定不能期望太高 |
[39:46] | Boyfriend and baby seems just too lucky. | 又有男朋友又有宝宝似乎也太幸运了 |
[39:50] | Bridget? | 布丽姬特 |
[39:52] | I have been looking everywhere for you. | 我一直在到处找你 |
[39:53] | I thought you’d broken a leg or something… | 我以为你摔断了腿还是什么的 |
[39:56] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[40:03] | – You’re not…? – I might be. | -你不是… -有可能 |
[40:08] | – What if I were? – Well, I suppose I’d… | -如果我有了怎么办 -我想我会… |
[40:12] | To be quite frank, | 坦白地说 |
[40:15] | it’d be bloody fantastic. | 如果是真的简直太棒了 |
[40:17] | I mean, if a little ahead of schedule. | 比计划稍微提前了些 |
[40:20] | Are you really pregnant? | 你真的怀孕了吗 |
[40:22] | Well, give it three minutes. | 给验孕棒三分钟时间 |
[40:35] | What do you fancy? Boy or a girl? | 你喜欢儿子还是女儿 |
[40:37] | I dunno, it doesn’t matter. | 我不知道 这不重要 |
[40:41] | Although, I suppose I’ve always had the fantasy of a son. | 虽然我一直幻想着能有个儿子 |
[40:46] | – Another Mark Darcy. – Or maybe something like Huck. | -迷你版马克·达西 -或者叫哈克 |
[40:49] | Or River. Or some fabulous Hebrew name like Noah. | 或者里弗 或起个好听的犹太名 比如诺亚 |
[40:53] | Anyway, I could teach him to play cricket and rugby | 我可以教他打板球和橄榄球 |
[40:56] | and visit him at Eton on St Andrew’s Day. | 在圣安得烈节去伊顿公学看他 |
[40:59] | Eton? | 伊顿公学 |
[41:00] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:02] | The Darcy men have been going to Eton for five generations. | 达西家族五代男丁都上伊顿公学 |
[41:06] | Well, my son’s not going to be sent away from home. | 我不会让孩子上寄宿学校 |
[41:08] | Especially to some fascist institution | 尤其不会送去法西斯学校 |
[41:11] | where they stick a poker up your arse | 给孩子灌输呆板的思想 |
[41:12] | that you’re never allowed to remove the rest of your life. | 让他们一辈子做顽固不化的呆头鹅 |
[41:17] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[41:19] | – I didn’t mean you. – No, of course not. | -我不是说你 -不 当然不是 |
[41:22] | So what’s the alternative? Sleeping in his parents’ bed, | 那你的想法呢 让孩子一直和爸妈睡 |
[41:24] | breastfeeding until he’s a teenager | 母乳喂养到青春期 |
[41:26] | and some progressive school, | 去一些进步教育学校念书 |
[41:27] | where the day is spent singing Yellow Submarine, | 整天唱着《黄色潜水艇》[披头士乐队歌曲] |
[41:29] | and practicing crude masturbation? | 没事练习手淫吗 |
[41:32] | Oh, you’re absolutely right. | 你说得完全正确 |
[41:33] | It’s madness to allow a child | 让一个孩子上喜欢的学校 |
[41:35] | to enjoy his education or live with his parents. | 或和父母住在一起真太愚蠢了呢 |
[41:38] | What would be madness is to have a child at all | 愚蠢的是连商量屁大点事 |
[41:40] | if his parents can’t have a slightest discussion about anything | 都要彼此大呼小叫的父母 |
[41:42] | without one of them shouting at the other. | 还嚷嚷着想要孩子 |
[41:44] | – It’s negative. – Negative. | -没怀上 -没怀上 |
[41:46] | – That’s too bad. – Yes, very sad. | -真糟糕 -是啊 真糟糕 |
[42:23] | Perhaps we should go out for lunch tomorrow. | 也许我们明天应该一起吃午饭 |
[42:25] | Get out of the grump. | 好冰释前嫌 |
[42:30] | That’s a good idea in theory, but you made a family arrangement. | 理论上是个好想法 但你安排了家庭聚会 |
[42:35] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[42:38] | Darlings! | 亲爱的 |
[42:40] | I’ve had the fabulous idea of inviting your parents. | 我想到个好主意 邀请你父母一起参加 |
[42:43] | Another one of Mother’s culinary triumphs. | 我妈的另一项烹饪手艺 |
[42:46] | Everything in miniature. | 就是把每样东西都做成迷你尺寸 |
[42:48] | Mini treacle tart, Admiral Darcy? | 来个迷你糖饼吧 达西上将 |
[42:50] | No, no, thank you. The mini spotted dick rather finished me off. | 不用了 谢谢 迷你葡萄干布丁已经让我饱了 |
[42:58] | So, Mark, Bridget, | 那么 马克 布丽姬特 |
[42:59] | when are you two lovebirds going to name the day? | 你们小两口定好日子了吗 |
[43:02] | Come on, Bridget, you must want to hear those ding-dong bells. | 布丽姬特 你肯定想听到礼堂的钟声 |
[43:12] | Well, we’re certainly not thinking about that yet. | 我们还没有考虑过这个问题 |
[43:15] | Are we, Bridget? | 对吧 布丽姬特 |
[43:17] | No. God, no. | 对啊 老天 还没 |
[43:20] | Of course not. | 当然还没有 |
[43:22] | Good. Well, that’s sorted. | 好 这个话题聊完了 |
[43:24] | So, Admiral, out on the high seas. How was it? | 对了 上将 在大洋上航行是什么感觉 |
[43:42] | – Did you mean that thing you said? – What thing? | -你说的那件事是认真的吗 -什么事 |
[43:45] | – You know what thing. – No, I don’t know what thing. | -你知道什么事 -不 我不知道什么事 |
[43:50] | The thing thing. | 就是”那”件事 |
[43:53] | Now, let’s see, there are any number of things, um… | 我们来捋捋 今天说了很多事 |
[43:56] | in an afternoon full of all sorts of things, | 整个下午聊了各种事 |
[43:58] | so I, um… | 所以我 |
[44:01] | The thing where you said you’re not, um… | 就是你说你还没有 |
[44:08] | That you’re not, not even thinking about, um… | 还没有 甚至都没有考虑过 |
[44:30] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[44:33] | Let’s get a drink. | 我们喝一杯吧 |
[44:43] | I’m going to go to the loo, then I’m going to come back. | 我去上个厕所 马上回来 |
[44:46] | And then we’re going to be civilized. | 然后我们好好聊一聊 |
[44:58] | If you have a message for Mark Darcy, speak after the tone. | 如果你找马克·达西 请在滴声后留言 |
[45:02] | Mark, it’s Rebecca. Are you there? | 马克 我是瑞贝卡 你在吗 |
[45:06] | Obviously not. Probably still out with Bridget. | 显然不在 可能还和布丽姬特在一起 |
[45:10] | Anyway, I hope lunch with the parents went well. | 我希望你们和父母的聚餐顺利 |
[45:13] | I’m sure you were dutiful and very polite, as usual. | 我相信你还是一如既往地恭敬孝顺 彬彬有礼 |
[45:19] | Whatever. Anyway, look, | 随便了 话说回来 |
[45:21] | maybe give me a ring when you get back. | 你回家后打给我吧 |
[45:22] | I thought I might pop round for a nightcap. | 我想顺道过去喝杯睡前酒 |
[45:26] | But I suppose that’s a silly idea. Bridget’s probably there. | 但我猜这可能不是个好主意 布丽姬特可能在那 |
[45:30] | Sleep tight. | 晚安 |
[45:36] | Oh, Christ, what now? | 老天 又怎么了 |
[45:39] | Are you or are you not having an affair with Rebecca Gillies? | 你到底是不是和瑞贝卡·吉利斯有一腿 |
[45:43] | I won’t dignify that question with an answer. | 我不会回答这么傻的问题 |
[45:47] | Right. | 那好 |
[45:49] | All I did was go to the loo. | 我只是去了一下厕所 |
[45:52] | Bridget! | 布丽姬特 |
[45:57] | Bridget. | 布丽姬特 |
[45:59] | That’s not your coat. | 那不是你的外套 |
[46:04] | Oh, right. | 对哦 |
[46:14] | Oh, Bridget, what are you doing? | 布丽姬特 你要干什么 |
[46:16] | I read that you should never go out with someone | 我在书里读到过一句话 如果你能想到三点 |
[46:19] | if you can think of three reasons why you shouldn’t. | 不和对方在一起的理由 那就不该与其交往 |
[46:21] | – Can you think of three? – Yes. | -你能想出三个吗 -可以 |
[46:23] | – Which are? – Well, first off, I embarrass you. | -什么呢 -首先 我让你丢脸 |
[46:27] | I can’t ski, I can’t ride, I can’t speak Latin. | 我不会滑雪 不会骑马 不会说拉丁语 |
[46:31] | My legs only come up to here and yes, | 我的小短腿就这么点 |
[46:32] | I will always be a little bit fat. | 而且我永远都会有点胖 |
[46:35] | And you, you fold your underpants before you go to bed. | 而你呢 你上床前还要折好内裤 |
[46:38] | – Now, hang on, that can’t be a reason. – No, it’s not a reason. | -等等 这不能算是个理由 -好 那不算 |
[46:42] | But you’re not perfect either. | 但是你也并非完美 |
[46:44] | You look down your nose at absolutely everyone, | 你看不起任何人 |
[46:47] | and you’re incapable of doing | 而且你也无法做出 |
[46:48] | anything spontaneous or potentially affectionate. | 任何随性的 或是潜藏爱意的事 |
[46:52] | It feels like you’re waiting to find someone in the VIP room | 感觉你像是坐在贵宾室 |
[46:55] | who’s, who’s so fantastic just the way she is, | 等待一个天生就完美的人 |
[47:01] | that you don’t need to fix her. | 你也不用费心去改变她 |
[47:04] | Bridget, this is mad. | 布丽姬特 你在瞎想什么呢 |
[47:06] | Perhaps you’ve already found her. | 也许你已经找到这个人了 |
[47:12] | Do you want to marry me? | 你想娶我吗 |
[47:16] | Look, I… | 听着 我… |
[47:20] | You see, you can never muster the strength… | 你看 你永远不会费尽心力 |
[47:25] | to fight for me. | 来争取我 |
[47:46] | I can’t believe I did that. | 真不敢相信我这么做了 |
[48:20] | 布丽姬特·琼斯 老姑娘 1972-2050 | |
[49:49] | Five weeks later. | 五周后 |
[49:51] | Weight: 4,000 pounds. | 体重 重得像头猪 |
[49:55] | I’m enjoying a relationship with two men simultaneously. | 享受着同时和两个男人交往 |
[49:59] | The first is called Ben, the other, Jerry. | 第一个叫本 另一个叫杰瑞[冰淇淋品牌] |
[50:03] | Number of current boyfriends: Zero. | 现有男朋友数 零 |
[50:06] | Number of calls from ex-boyfriend: | 前男友来电数 |
[50:09] | You have absolutely no messages. | 您没有任何留言 |
[50:12] | Not a single one. Not even from your mother. | 一条都没有 连你老妈的都没有 |
[50:22] | – Hello? – Hello, darling. | -你好 -你好 亲爱的 |
[50:24] | I hope you haven’t forgotten our lunch date? | 你没忘记我们的午餐会吧 |
[50:26] | Of course I forgot it. | 当然忘记了 |
[50:28] | – I’m suicidally depressed. – Don’t be silly, Bridget. | -我难过得要死 -别傻了 布丽姬特 |
[50:31] | Meet me at Debenhams at twelve o’clock. | 12点跟我在德本汉姆碰头 |
[50:35] | Mum… I thought we were going to have something to eat. | 老妈 我本以为我们是去吃东西的 |
[50:38] | Patience, please. I’ve got a big surprise for you, darling. | 有点耐心好吗 我要给你个惊喜 亲爱的 |
[50:43] | – What? – Don’t say “What”, say “Pardon”. | -啥 -别说”啥” 要说”请再说一遍” |
[50:50] | – What do you think? – Oh, my God. | -怎么样 -我的天 |
[50:53] | Daddy and I are getting married. | 我和你爸要结婚了 |
[50:55] | – But you’re already married. – We’re doing it again. | -你们早就结过了啊 -我们要再结一次 |
[50:57] | Reaffirming our vows. You are going to be a bridesmaid, | 再宣誓一次 你来当伴娘 |
[51:01] | and absolutely everything is going to be lavender. | 一切都要是淡紫色 |
[51:04] | And when I say everything, I mean… | 我说一切的意思是 |
[51:08] | …everything. | 所有东西 |
[51:11] | Oh, God, I’m never going to get married | 老天 我要一辈子打光棍了 |
[51:14] | and my sodding mum and dad are doing it twice. | 而我爸妈居然要结第二次婚 |
[51:22] | Bloody know-it-all. | 该死的万事通 |
[51:26] | New York: The Big, Juicy Apple. | 纽约是个又大又多汁的苹果 |
[51:31] | The city that never sleeps with the same person two nights running. | 这座城市每天都有新人来来去去 充满新鲜感 |
[51:34] | My favorite place in America, | 全美国我最爱的地方 |
[51:36] | where Sex And The City isn’t just a program, | 在这里《欲望都市》并不只是电视剧 |
[51:38] | it’s a promise. | 更是承诺 |
[51:45] | Morning, Rach. | 早上好 瑞秋 |
[51:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉来晚了 |
[51:49] | Oh, cheer up, misery guts. I have good news for you. | 高兴点 小可怜 我有个好消息告诉你 |
[51:53] | Sure, right. | 好啊 |
[51:55] | What’s the angle? I interview some rocket scientist | 什么好消息 要我采访火箭科学家 |
[51:58] | while he looks through my skirt with X-ray glasses? | 让他用X光眼镜把我的裙底看光光吗 |
[52:01] | No. | 不是 |
[52:03] | Although that is a bloody good idea. | 不过这还真是个好主意 |
[52:06] | No. The fact is The Smooth Guide is doing very well with women, | 不 其实《风流男导》广受女性观众好评 |
[52:10] | but the network want us to cast a wider net | 但电视台想让我们扩大收视人群 |
[52:13] | and use a Smooth Guide-ess. | 找一个美艳女导游 |
[52:15] | Me? With Daniel Cleaver? | 我 和丹尼尔·克利弗 |
[52:18] | It’s the next logical step. | 这是合情合理的下一步计划 |
[52:20] | I think Thailand is first on the list. | 我觉得泰国可以是第一站 |
[52:22] | No. I won’t do it. | 不 我不同意这么做 |
[52:25] | Not now. Not in a million years from now. | 现在不行 一百万年以后也不行 |
[52:28] | – Excuse me? – I am a top television journalist, | -你说什么 -我是个顶尖的电视新闻记者 |
[52:31] | not some boorish bint in a bikini. | 不是什么穿比基尼的低俗女郎 |
[52:33] | Really? Strong words from | 是吗 对于一个 |
[52:36] | somebody who doesn’t know where Germany is. | 不知道德国在哪的人来说这话说得挺重啊 |
[52:39] | Who told you that? | 谁跟你说的 |
[52:41] | Cleaver. He said he couldn’t be expected to go out with someone | 克利弗 他说他不指望和一个 |
[52:44] | who thought Iran was David Bowie’s wife, | 以为伊朗是大卫·鲍伊的妻子 |
[52:48] | and who didn’t know where Germany was. | 以及不知道德国在哪的人一起出去 |
[52:50] | Daniel Cleaver is a deceitful, | 丹尼尔·克利弗是一个虚伪 |
[52:53] | sexist, disgusting specimen of humanity, | 性别歧视 令人作呕的人渣 |
[52:57] | that I wouldn’t share a lift with, let alone a job. | 我都不愿和他一起搭车 更别提工作了 |
[52:59] | Come on, Jones, | 拜托 琼斯 |
[53:00] | there must have been something you liked about me. | 我肯定有什么让你欣赏的地方 |
[53:05] | You have a nice car. | 你有一辆好车 |
[53:08] | And quite nice manners. Outside the bedroom. | 不在床上的时候也非常有礼貌 |
[53:11] | But that’s about it. | 但也差不多就这样了 |
[53:14] | And by the way, I know exactly where Germany is. | 另外 我很清楚德国在哪 |
[53:17] | The question is do you know the location of your arsehole? | 问题是你知道你的屁眼在哪里吗 |
[53:24] | As a matter of fact, | 事实上 |
[53:25] | I do know the exact location of my arsehole. | 我知道我屁眼的准确位置 |
[53:28] | And hers for that matter. | 也知道她的屁眼位置 |
[53:31] | Oh, come on, Jones, it was just a silly joke. | 拜托 琼斯 那只是个愚蠢的玩笑 |
[53:33] | Not a very funny one. | 并不好笑 |
[53:35] | – Go on, then. – What? | -你说吧 -什么 |
[53:37] | Where is it? Where is Germany? | 在哪里 德国在哪里 |
[53:39] | – Next to France. – And? | -法国边上 -还有呢 |
[53:42] | And also Belgium… | 还有比利时 |
[53:44] | Poland. And it has a sea coast. | 波兰 还有一条海岸线 |
[53:48] | Which sea? | 什么海 |
[53:57] | Oh, sod it. Now, look, | 管它呢 听着 |
[53:59] | I think we should talk about Finch’s suggestion. | 我觉得我们应该好好讨论一下芬奇的建议 |
[54:02] | I am going to Thailand, Jones. | 我要去泰国了 琼斯 |
[54:04] | Wouldn’t you like to be my little Girl Guide? | 你不愿意做我的女导游吗 |
[54:07] | Thailand? | 泰国吗 |
[54:09] | You’ll shag before you leave Heathrow. | 你们还没离开希思罗机场就会搞上床 |
[54:10] | I’ll be perfectly fine. | 我会没事的 |
[54:12] | I’m eschewing all men. | 我在有意避开所有男人 |
[54:15] | And cigarettes. And carbohydrates. | 以及香烟和碳水化合物 |
[54:18] | – We can’t possibly let you go. – On your own. | -我们不会让你去的 -至少你一个人不行 |
[54:21] | Oh, stop it, all of you. | 拜托 别这样 |
[54:23] | I am a mature, sophisticated, professional woman | 我是一个成熟 老练 职业的女性 |
[54:26] | and I’m going to Thailand | 我要去泰国 |
[54:28] | entirely on my own, thank you very much. | 就我独自一人 谢谢你们的关心 |
[54:31] | – Fuck! – Sorry. | -操 -不好意思 |
[54:33] | – Fuckity fuck. – Sorry. | -操 -不好意思 |
[54:35] | Fuck. | 操 |
[54:35] | And now our final passengers have joined us, | 现在最后的乘客也已经登机 |
[54:39] | we can get underway. | 我们可以出发了 |
[54:40] | Someone’s gotta be last. | 总得有人最后到啊 |
[54:45] | Are we not sitting together? | 我们没有坐在一起吗 |
[54:47] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[54:51] | I don’t think we’re really in a position to, um… | 我认为现在不是 |
[54:55] | …make a fuss. Sorry. Hi. | 发牢骚的时候 不好意思 借过 |
[54:59] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[55:02] | What’s our film? | 我们看什么电影 |
[55:04] | What’s your name? Mine’s Olive. | 你叫什么名字 我叫奥利弗 |
[55:07] | Er, Bridget. | 布丽姬特 |
[55:10] | Good afternoon again, ladies and gentlemen. | 下午好 女士们 先生们 |
[55:12] | We’re about to offer a wide range of duty-free items. | 我们将提供各种免税商品 |
[55:15] | Details can be found in your in-flight magazine. | 有关详细信息 请参见您的机上杂志 |
[55:26] | Wonderful people, the Thais. Particularly the young ladies. | 泰国人都很棒 尤其是年轻女士 |
[55:30] | If you know what I mean, eh? | 如果你明白我指的是什么 |
[55:33] | – Oh, for heaven’s sake. – Sorry sorry. | -我的天哪 -对不起 对不起 |
[55:35] | Come with me now. | 请跟我来 |
[55:38] | – Where are we going? – Just through here. | -我们去哪 -就在前面 |
[55:41] | Thank you. This is worse than school. | 谢谢你 这比上学的时候还糟糕 |
[55:43] | It really wasn’t my fault. | 这真的不是我的错 |
[55:44] | It’s a fizzy drink, you know, it just… | 这是碳酸饮料 你知道 它只是 |
[55:48] | It just sort of fizzied over. | 只是泡沫洒出来了 |
[55:51] | Couldn’t bear to think of you back there in slum class, Jones. | 真的不忍心把你留在贫民舱 琼斯 |
[55:55] | Graham, thank you so much. | 格兰姆 谢谢 |
[55:56] | You are the best air steward I’ve ever come across in my life. | 你是我见过的最好的空中乘务员 |
[55:59] | And if I may say so, the smartest. | 恕我直言 还是最聪明的 |
[56:02] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢夸奖 先生 |
[56:06] | I thought you were there already, doing research. | 我以为你已经在那儿做调研了 |
[56:09] | Fuck, no. I make it up as I go along. | 没有 没事 直播的时候现编就行了 |
[56:11] | OK, Jones, we have 13 hours for this trip. | 琼斯 飞行时间需要13个小时 |
[56:13] | I need some in-flight entertainment. | 我需要一些机上娱乐活动 |
[56:15] | Why don’t you tell me, in detail, | 不如你详细地跟我说说 |
[56:17] | the story of your school netball tour, | 你在学校打篮网球的事 |
[56:19] | particularly reference to the unsavory incident | 尤其是那件发生在公共浴室里的 |
[56:20] | in the communal showers. | 不幸事故 |
[56:22] | I didn’t play netball. Or go to a girls’ school. | 我没有打过篮网球 也没上过女子学校 |
[56:25] | – Or have showers. – Now that’s just not true, is it? | -或者在那儿洗过澡 -那不是真的 对吧 |
[56:29] | – Let me start you off. – No. | -那我先说吧 -不 |
[56:31] | If you’re gonna be dull, | 如果你觉得无聊的话 |
[56:32] | I’m going to plunge back into Mrs. Dalloway, | 我就回去找达洛威夫人 |
[56:35] | and you know how she loves that. Dirty, dirty bitch. | 你知道她有多喜欢这样 那个坏坏的婊子 |
[57:08] | Arrived Bangkok. Very hot. | 抵达曼谷 这里很热 |
[57:11] | Relieved at last to throw myself into serious journalistic work. | 终于可以放心 投入到严肃的新闻工作中去 |
[57:17] | Thailand has long called travelers from around the globe | 泰国长期以来一直呼吁来自世界各地的旅行者 |
[57:21] | to take spiritual succour and karmic rest. | 相信精神救助和因果宿怨 |
[57:26] | For centuries, Western visitors have been inevitably drawn | 几个世纪以来 西方游客不可避免地 |
[57:31] | to some of Bangkok’s oldest sanctuaries. | 被吸引到曼谷一些最古老的圣地 |
[57:34] | So true, Bridget. Even I, fight it as I may, am no exception. | 没错 布丽姬特 即使是我也不例外 |
[57:38] | The moment I arrive here, I almost feel an irresistible pull… | 我一到这里 就感觉到一股不可抗拒的力量 |
[57:43] | …to this. The Temple of Tranquility. | 来到了这个安宁寺 |
[57:47] | Indeed, nothing symbolizes | 的确 没有比这更能代表 |
[57:49] | Thailand’s extraordinary fusion of East and West, | 泰国东方和西方 |
[57:52] | of tradition and innovation, better than this. | 传统与创新的非凡融合了 |
[57:55] | Fully body-to-body massage. | 全身按摩 |
[57:58] | – Sawatdee kha? – Sawatdee khrab? | -你好 -你好 |
[58:00] | An incredible thing about thailand | 泰国不可思议的地方 |
[58:03] | is the amazing traditional cuisine. | 在于它的传统美食 |
[58:05] | I’m going to taste kapaluk, the ultimate delicacy. | 我将品尝这顶级美味佳肴 卡帕鲁克 |
[58:11] | Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck! | 操 操 |
[58:14] | Oh, my God. My God. | 我的天 我的天 |
[58:19] | How about a lovely locust? | 尝尝一只可爱的蝗虫怎么样 |
[58:21] | I can’t. No, no, I can’t. | 不不不 我不行 |
[58:23] | They’re delicious. | 它们很美味 |
[58:32] | Now that is Ko Panyi, | 那是攀牙府渔村 |
[58:35] | which is the setting for a very famous Thai poem, | 是一首享誉盛名的泰国诗的发生地 |
[58:37] | which I think you’d like very much, Jones. | 我想你会很喜欢的 琼斯 |
[58:39] | It’s all about a badly-behaved prince | 是关于一个行为不端的王子 |
[58:42] | who finds true love with a beautiful, | 与一位美丽公主相爱的故事 |
[58:44] | and as it happens, very slightly overweight princess. | 而事实上 这位公主还稍微有点胖 |
[58:48] | – You’re teasing me. – I never tease about poetry. | -你在逗我 -我从不拿诗歌开玩笑 |
[58:53] | “Oh, Suvarnamali Why can you not see that I adore you?” | “萨瓦娜玛丽 你为什么看不到我崇拜你” |
[58:57] | “Why do you avoid and scorn me?” | “你为什么要避开我 鄙视我” |
[58:59] | “If you cast me off and leave me | “如果你抛弃了我 离开了我 |
[59:02] | How should I live another day?” | 我又该怎么活下去” |
[59:07] | And you thought all I knew | 你以为我只知道 |
[59:08] | of Thailand was pussies and ping-pong balls. | 泰国的女人和乒乓球 |
[59:11] | – You wouldn’t sleep with him? – No, of course not. | -你不会跟他上床 -不 当然不会 |
[59:14] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不会 |
[59:17] | But he is clever. | 但是他的确很聪明 |
[59:19] | – Yes? – And handsome. | -是吗 -还很帅 |
[59:21] | He’s also a dysfunctional, fucked-up, middle-aged, lost boy. | 他还是个功能失调 精神错乱 人到中年的迷失男孩 |
[59:24] | Well, no-one’s perfect. | 毕竟人无完人 |
[59:32] | I didn’t realize you were busy. | 我不知道你很忙 |
[59:38] | He’s young enough to be your grandson. | 他那么年轻 都可以当你的孙子了 |
[59:40] | I know. Isn’t that great? | 我知道 那不是很棒吗 |
[59:45] | Come on, guys, I’ve got a very special treat lined up for lunch. | 来吧 朋友们 我有一份特别的午餐 |
[59:49] | I’m getting rather fond of Jed, | 我越来越喜欢杰德了 |
[59:51] | and I must say he has a genuine interest in Thai cuisine. | 他对泰国菜真的很感兴趣 |
[59:55] | I wouldn’t have thought omelet would be big thing in Thailand. | 我没想到蛋卷在泰国这么受欢迎 |
[59:59] | – Or mushrooms, for that matter. – It’s magic. | -或者蘑菇 -这是魔法 |
[1:00:06] | It is a magic mushroom omelet, isn’t it? | 这是迷幻蘑菇煎蛋卷 对吗 |
[1:00:10] | Well, that’s awful. | 这太糟糕了 |
[1:00:12] | There is nothing funny in this at all. | 这一点都不好笑 |
[1:00:16] | Although, thank God, | 不过 谢天谢地 |
[1:00:19] | the mushrooms don’t actually seem to be working. | 蘑菇似乎没起作用 |
[1:00:31] | Such lovely colors! | 多么漂亮的颜色啊 |
[1:00:39] | Beautiful Bridget! Beautiful Bridget! Beautiful Bridget! | 美丽的布丽姬特 美丽的布丽姬特 美丽的布丽姬特 |
[1:00:46] | Bridget Jones! | 布丽姬特·琼斯 |
[1:00:51] | Bridget Jones! | 布丽姬特·琼斯 |
[1:00:54] | But, wait… | 等下 |
[1:00:55] | – Bridget Jones? – What sound is that? | -布丽姬特·琼斯 -那是什么声音 |
[1:01:04] | It is Daniel Cleaver. | 是丹尼尔·克利弗 |
[1:01:07] | How unutterably beautiful he is. | 他帅得令人魂不守舍 |
[1:01:13] | Jones, what the hell are you doing? | 琼斯 你他妈在做什么 |
[1:01:19] | You are lovely colors. | 你的颜色多可爱 |
[1:01:25] | Here. Here I am. | 我来了 |
[1:01:29] | I think you’re completely off your face. | 我觉得你完全嗨了 |
[1:01:34] | Bloody hell. | 该死的 |
[1:01:40] | Oh, I’m an angel. | 我是天使 |
[1:01:44] | How lovely. | 太好了 |
[1:01:46] | Glorious sand. | 发光的沙滩 |
[1:01:50] | I want to be naked. | 我想脱光 |
[1:01:53] | – Naked as a baby. – Come on, then, angel. Up you get. | -像小宝宝一样 -好了 天使 起来吧 |
[1:02:00] | – All right? – Mmm. | -还好吗 -嗯 |
[1:02:04] | – How are you feeling? – Completely embarrassed. | -你感觉怎么样 -非常丢人 |
[1:02:07] | Don’t be. You’re charming on drugs. | 别这样 你磕药后的样子很迷人 |
[1:02:08] | In future, just say yes. | 以后继续吧 不要拒绝 |
[1:02:11] | Do you know, | 你知道吗 |
[1:02:13] | I never really understood why you wanted to go out with me. | 我以前一直不明白你为什么想和我约会 |
[1:02:17] | – It seemed so unlikely. – Come on. Jones. For God’s sake. | -似乎不太可能 -别这么说 琼斯 |
[1:02:21] | You’re sexy. You make me laugh. | 你很性感 你逗我发笑 |
[1:02:24] | At you, of course, not with you. | 是笑你 当然不是和你一起笑 |
[1:02:27] | And you were… | 而你 |
[1:02:29] | …incidentally… | 恰巧 |
[1:02:32] | …the best shag… | 给我带来了 |
[1:02:35] | …I ever had. | 最好的性爱 |
[1:02:36] | The best? | 最好的 |
[1:02:38] | Aside from Simon Reade in the fifth-form locker room, yeah. | 除了在五年级更衣室里和西蒙·里德之外 没错 |
[1:02:42] | Suppose I said you were pretty good too? | 那如果我说你也很不错呢 |
[1:02:47] | Pretty good? | 很不错 |
[1:02:50] | Was I better than Mark Darcy? | 比马克·达西更好吗 |
[1:02:54] | By the way, is it true he always says | 顺便问一下 他是不是总说 |
[1:02:56] | “I’m sorry, I think I’m going to come”? | “对不起 我好像要高潮了” |
[1:02:58] | – Who told you that? – It’s common knowledge, isn’t it? | -谁告诉你的 -这是众所周知的事 |
[1:03:02] | Come on, Jones. Who gave who the hoof? | 说吧 琼斯 是谁把谁甩了 |
[1:03:06] | And why? | 为什么 |
[1:03:09] | Let’s just say | 这么说吧 |
[1:03:11] | that we suffered from a fatal incompatibility. | 我们有了不可修复的矛盾 |
[1:03:18] | I have missed you, Jones. | 我很想你 琼斯 |
[1:03:21] | I don’t suppose there’s any circumstances | 我想在任何情况下 |
[1:03:23] | in which you would ever consider | 你都不会再考虑 |
[1:03:26] | thinking about trusting me again? | 尝试信任我一次了吗 |
[1:03:31] | Absolutely not. | 绝不 |
[1:03:40] | Well, I suppose I’ll be getting back to my little hut now. | 我想我该回我的小屋了 |
[1:03:44] | Thank you very much, Daniel. I had a nice time. | 非常感谢你 丹尼尔 玩得很开心 |
[1:03:59] | Is that the Big Dipper or the little one? | 那是北斗七星还是小北斗七星 |
[1:04:04] | I can never tell them apart. | 我永远也分不清 |
[1:04:06] | Definitely the big one. | 绝对是北斗七星 |
[1:04:09] | You can’t see the little one this close to the equator. | 在赤道这么近的地方 看不见小北斗七星 |
[1:04:11] | Oh, please. You don’t know about astronomy. | 得了吧 你又不懂天文学 |
[1:04:15] | I most certainly do. I’m passionate about it. | 我当然懂 我是个天文迷 |
[1:04:20] | You know, Jones, if stargazing is something that interests you, | 琼斯 如果你对观星感兴趣的话 |
[1:04:25] | then it has to be said that | 那么不得不说 |
[1:04:25] | the view from my balcony is quite outstanding. | 我阳台上的风景相当不错 |
[1:04:30] | Perhaps you’d like to come up and have a little look? | 也许你愿意上来看看 |
[1:04:33] | I don’t think so. | 我看还是不了 |
[1:04:35] | See over there? Along my arm. | 看到那边的吗 顺着我的手臂看过去 |
[1:04:38] | That’s it, over there. | 就是它 在那边 |
[1:04:41] | That is Orion’s Belt. | 那是猎户腰带 |
[1:04:44] | And next to that is a very sexy little constellation | 旁边是一个非常性感的小星座 |
[1:04:48] | called Ursa’s Maiden. | 叫乌莎的少女 |
[1:04:50] | She’s being very naughty and trying to undo Orion’s belt. | 她很淘气 想解开猎户腰带 |
[1:04:55] | All right, what about… that one? | 好的 那一个是什么 |
[1:05:00] | Yes, well that is a very, very famous star. | 那是一个非常非常著名的星座 |
[1:05:03] | Um, right next to, of course, um… | 它的旁边 是 |
[1:05:08] | I don’t know, some other fucking star | 我不知道 有些星星 |
[1:05:09] | that’s been there for years and years. | 在那里待了许久 |
[1:05:10] | Without even giving a toss. | 却没有引起人们注意 |
[1:05:13] | Seen one star, you’ve seen the lot, that’s what I say, Jones. | 看到一颗星星 你就能看到星群 琼斯 |
[1:05:19] | Different with girls, though. | 但是女孩却并不一样 |
[1:05:23] | Some girls… | 一些女孩 |
[1:05:26] | …are special. | 很特别 |
[1:05:28] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[1:05:31] | I think so. | 我想是如此 |
[1:05:44] | What is this special power you hold over me, Jones? | 你对我施了什么特殊魔法 琼斯 |
[1:05:57] | And what about your therapy? | 那你的治疗怎么办 |
[1:06:01] | I think you might be it. | 我想你可能就是解药 |
[1:06:34] | God, I hope you’re wearing those giant panties. | 老天 真希望你穿着那条大内裤 |
[1:06:37] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[1:06:39] | Please be wearing the giant panties. | 一定要是那条大内裤 |
[1:06:41] | Please. | 一定 |
[1:06:44] | Oh, my old friends. | 我的老朋友 |
[1:06:46] | Oh, Daddy’s home. | 爸爸回来了 |
[1:06:49] | Did you miss me? Because Daddy missed you. Yes, he did. | 你想我了吗 因为爸爸想你了 没错 |
[1:06:53] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:06:57] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[1:06:59] | Can I just have a minute? | 可以等我一分钟吗 |
[1:07:01] | Just a minute. | 一分钟就行 |
[1:07:11] | Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. Oh, God. | 天啊 天啊 天啊 天啊 |
[1:07:35] | – Everything all right? – Yeah, sure. | -你还好吗 -当然 |
[1:07:40] | Just a bit… nervous. | 就是有一点点 紧张 |
[1:07:43] | I mean, you see, if I stay with you tonight, | 如果我今晚和你过夜 |
[1:07:46] | well, it’s definitely the end of something… | 那就意味着 跟某人的 |
[1:07:50] | important with someone. | 一段重要关系注定结束了 |
[1:07:53] | Um, which has probably ended already, | 也有可能早都结束了 |
[1:07:55] | – but perhaps… – Bridge, Bridge Bridge, Bridge. | -但也许… -布丽姬 布丽姬 布丽姬 |
[1:07:59] | Doesn’t everyone deserve a second chance? | 每个人都有改过自新的机会 不是吗 |
[1:08:11] | Except Hitler. | 除了希特勒 |
[1:08:15] | Well, he was very, very, very naughty. | 他真的非常 非常 非常坏 |
[1:08:24] | What? | 什么 |
[1:08:26] | Nothing. Er, come back later, please. Thank you very much. | 没事 麻烦晚一点再来 非常感谢 |
[1:08:33] | Bridge, it’s nothing. Leave it. Leave it. | 布丽姬特 没事的 不用管 |
[1:08:38] | You made order for 10:30. | 你预约了10点半 |
[1:08:42] | Order for what? | 预约了什么 |
[1:08:45] | Me. | 我 |
[1:08:47] | 10:30. | 10点半 |
[1:08:51] | You know what, I’ve had it absolutely up to here with this hotel. | 好了 我受够这家酒店了 |
[1:08:54] | It’s been cock-ups like this all week. | 整个星期搞出各种错误 |
[1:08:56] | You Mr. Cleaver, right? | 你是克利弗先生吗 |
[1:08:58] | Yesterday, you with Maria. She say you big tipper. | 昨天你约的玛丽亚 她说你出手很大方 |
[1:09:14] | I mean, I’m up for it if you are. | 如果你想玩3P我没意见 |
[1:09:18] | Actually, no, that was stupid. | 不 我说蠢话了 |
[1:09:19] | Bridget, come on! It’s just one little slip. | 布丽姬特 别这样 这不过是个小疏忽 |
[1:09:21] | Don’t let it ruin | 别让它毁掉 |
[1:09:22] | what was gonna be a fantastic weekend shagathon. | 一整个周末的性爱马拉松 |
[1:09:25] | – I don’t want a shagathon. – No, nor do I. Nor do I. | -我不想要性爱马拉松 -不 我也不想 我也不想 |
[1:09:28] | You’re absolutely right about that. | 你说得完全正确 |
[1:09:29] | You’re looking for a weekend of sex. | 你想要的是周末性爱马拉松 |
[1:09:31] | – And I’m looking… – For more. | -而我想要… -更多 |
[1:09:32] | Just like you, I feel I can change. | 和你一样 我认为我能改变 |
[1:09:35] | – I absolutely can change, Bridge. – I need to change. | -我一定能改 布丽姬 -需要改变的是我 |
[1:09:37] | I can’t believe I fell for it again. | 真不敢相信我又上当了 |
[1:09:40] | Daniel, I really do think | 丹尼尔 我真心认为 |
[1:09:43] | that you should go and fuck yourself. | 你应该去死 操死你自己 |
[1:09:47] | Or her. But definitely not me. | 或者操她 但绝对不可能是我 |
[1:09:57] | I can’t believe he made up the sex therapy thing. | 不敢相信他编出性治疗这种鬼话 |
[1:10:00] | Doesn’t matter. I finally learnt my lesson, | 没关系 我终于吸取了教训 |
[1:10:03] | and it’s an excellent lesson to have nailed. | 这是个很好的教训 |
[1:10:07] | – Fuck! – What? | -操 -怎么了 |
[1:10:08] | No fucking room in the fucking suitcase. | 行李箱装不下了 |
[1:10:10] | There’s room in mine. Give me something. | 我的还能装 给我点东西 |
[1:10:13] | Great. | 太好了 |
[1:10:16] | – What the hell is this? – It is a fertility-snake bowl. | -这是什么 -这是一个生育蛇盆 |
[1:10:20] | Jed gave it to me. | 杰德给我的 |
[1:10:23] | How romantic. | 真浪漫 |
[1:10:26] | The way I look at it, in everyone’s life, | 我觉得 每个人的人生中 |
[1:10:29] | there’s a certain amount of shit. | 都有定量的坏运气 |
[1:10:31] | – That’s true. – In the last year, | -没错 -在过去的一年 |
[1:10:33] | things have turned out pretty shitty. | 我倒了许多霉 |
[1:10:36] | So logically, mathematically, even, | 所以从逻辑上来说 甚至从数学规律上来说 |
[1:10:39] | it’s got to be time for something not shit. | 现在该有好事发生了 |
[1:10:42] | – Like what? – Maybe Mark will have chucked Rebecca. | -比如什么 -可能马克会甩了瑞贝卡 |
[1:10:47] | And he’ll run to my door, | 他会跑到我的门前 |
[1:10:49] | fall to his knees, possibly wearing a wet white shirt, | 跪下来 也许穿着湿透了的白衬衫 |
[1:10:54] | and beg me to come back. | 求我回到他身边 |
[1:11:00] | Yes, I very confidently expect very, very good times ahead. | 是的 我信心十足 相信好事一定会发生 |
[1:11:06] | Final call for all passengers to London… | 对所有飞往伦敦的旅客的最后一次广播… |
[1:11:09] | Isn’t he cute? Hello. | 它真可爱 你好 |
[1:11:12] | Hello. | 你好啊 |
[1:11:14] | Seems to be getting a bit excited. | 它好像有点激动 |
[1:11:22] | – Bridget! – Don’t worry. It’s just a misunderstanding. | -布丽姬特 -别担心 肯定是弄错了 |
[1:11:26] | Hold the plane. | 拖住飞机 |
[1:11:27] | Hold the plane. | 拖住飞机 |
[1:11:30] | Excuse me! Excuse me! | 借过 借过 |
[1:11:32] | All remaining passengers please report to Gate 27 immediately. | 没有登机的旅客请迅速前往27号门 |
[1:11:45] | It’s not mine. | 不是我的 |
[1:11:47] | – These yours? – Yes. | -这是你的吗 -是的 |
[1:11:49] | I mean, they’re not my favorite pair, or anything. | 这不是我最喜欢的一条 |
[1:12:04] | You can’t do this. I’m English. | 你不能这么做 我是英国人 |
[1:12:06] | And an award-winning journalist. | 是得过奖的记者 |
[1:12:09] | Well, maybe not award-winning, | 好吧 可能没得过奖 |
[1:12:11] | but I have been to lots of award ceremonies. | 但我参加过很多颁奖典礼 |
[1:12:22] | Hello. Bridget Jones. | 你们好 我是布丽姬特·琼斯 |
[1:12:28] | Lovely to meet all of you. | 很高兴见到你们 |
[1:12:32] | Oh, my bloody God and fuck. | 我的老天爷 |
[1:12:35] | I hope they’ve told the British ambassador. | 希望他们告诉了英国大使 |
[1:12:37] | Surely Shazzer would have raised the alert. | 沙泽肯定会这么做的 |
[1:12:41] | Maybe they got Shazzer as well. | 沙泽可能也被抓住了 |
[1:12:50] | Oh, God, 28 hours. | 天啊 已经28小时了 |
[1:12:54] | How much longer? | 还要待多久 |
[1:12:56] | Jones. Bridget Jones, you come now. | 琼斯 布丽姬特·琼斯 过来 |
[1:13:08] | Charlie Parker-Knowles, Assistant Consul. | 查理·帕克-诺尔斯 领事助理 |
[1:13:11] | Thank God you’re here. | 谢天谢地你来了 |
[1:13:15] | Um, shall we… | 我们可以 |
[1:13:17] | I really had absolutely nothing to do with it. | 这件事真的跟我一点关系都没有 |
[1:13:20] | Jed planned the whole thing. | 整件事都是杰德策划的 |
[1:13:22] | That’s why he snogged Shazzer, who’s much older than him | 所以他才愿意跟沙泽亲热 沙泽比他大多了 |
[1:13:25] | and slightly past her peak. | 而且人老珠黄了 |
[1:13:27] | Yes, he sounds the most frightful shit. | 没错 他听起来确实是个十足的人渣 |
[1:13:32] | But the bore is everyone who gets caught has exactly the same story, | 但不幸的是 每个被抓到的人都这么说 |
[1:13:37] | so unless we find this, | 所以除非我们抓到他 |
[1:13:38] | this Jed fellow and get a full confession, | 抓到这个叫杰德的人 并且让他认罪 |
[1:13:42] | you’re on a bit of a sticky wicket. | 不然你的处境有点棘手 |
[1:13:45] | Well, how sticky? | 有多棘手 |
[1:13:47] | Something like 15 to 20 years. | 15至20年的牢狱之灾 |
[1:13:50] | – 15 years? – Or maybe ten if we’re lucky. | -15年 -幸运的话能减到10年 |
[1:13:53] | Ten years! | 10年 |
[1:13:55] | In here? | 在这里 |
[1:14:10] | Very black. | 非常黑暗 |
[1:14:12] | All my life I’ve had the feeling something terrible | 我这辈子一直都有预感 |
[1:14:15] | was about to happen. | 有厄运将要降临 |
[1:14:17] | Now it has. | 现在它终于来了 |
[1:14:22] | Bijjit, right? | 比谢特 对吗 |
[1:14:24] | Bridget, actually. | 其实是布丽姬特 |
[1:14:26] | My name Phrao. | 我叫帕劳 |
[1:14:28] | You’re my friend? | 你是我朋友吗 |
[1:14:36] | – Steady on! – Superbra! | -悠着点儿 -超级内衣 |
[1:14:39] | You lend me. One day, two cigarette. | 借我穿 一天换两支烟 |
[1:14:45] | Well, I’ll think about it. | 我考虑一下 |
[1:14:48] | Actually, I was thinking of giving up, | 其实我本来打算戒烟来着 |
[1:14:50] | but that was before I was arrested | 但那是被逮捕入狱 |
[1:14:52] | and thrown into a Thai prison for ten to 15 years. | 面临10或15年牢狱之灾前的事了 |
[1:14:57] | Circumstances change. | 情况有变 |
[1:15:01] | No, it really, really is “Touched”. | 不 真的是”爱抚” |
[1:15:05] | “Like a vir-gin, touched for the very first time”. | “宛若处女 第一次被爱抚” |
[1:15:10] | – No, you wrong. – No. | -不 你错了 -不 |
[1:15:12] | ♪ Like a wersion ♪ | ♪ 宛若蠢驴 ♪ |
[1:15:14] | – Vir-gin. – ♪ Fucked for the very first time ♪ | -是处女 -♪ 第一次被操 ♪ |
[1:15:17] | – Touched. – ♪ Like a wersion ♪ | -是爱抚 -♪ 宛若蠢驴 ♪ |
[1:15:20] | Ten years of this? | 要忍受十年吗 |
[1:15:23] | Stop! Enough. Enough. | 停 够了 够了 |
[1:15:26] | If you’re going to do it, you really ought to do it properly. | 如果你们真的要唱 就给我唱对了 |
[1:15:30] | After all, Madonna is nothing if not a perfectionist. | 毕竟麦当娜就是个完美主义者 |
[1:15:36] | Five, six, seven, eight and one… | 五六七八 |
[1:15:39] | ♪ Like a virgin ♪ | ♪ 宛若处女 ♪ |
[1:15:42] | ♪ Touched for the very first time ♪ | ♪ 第一次被人爱抚 ♪ |
[1:15:46] | ♪ Like a virgin ♪ | ♪ 宛若处女 ♪ |
[1:15:50] | ♪ When your heart beats ♪ | ♪ 当你我的心 ♪ |
[1:15:53] | ♪ Next to mine… ♪ | ♪ 一起跳动 ♪ |
[1:16:00] | Dear Mum and Dad, | 亲爱的妈妈和爸爸 |
[1:16:03] | I’m missing you a lot. | 我很想你们 |
[1:16:05] | Please write as soon as you can. | 请尽快回信给我 |
[1:16:10] | I’m feeling pretty low. | 我现在感觉很消沉 |
[1:16:13] | Bijjit Jone. | 比谢特·琼 |
[1:16:19] | In there. You have five minutes. | 进去 你们有五分钟的时间 |
[1:16:21] | Just five. | 只有五分钟 |
[1:16:31] | Mark? | 马克 |
[1:16:38] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[1:16:40] | Oh… Fine. | 我…挺好的 |
[1:16:49] | And… scared shitless. | 还…吓得屁滚尿流 |
[1:16:53] | But, you know, perky. | 但还是充满活力 |
[1:16:57] | I can’t believe you’ve come all this way. | 不敢相信你会大老远来这里 |
[1:17:00] | I haven’t. I was out here handling a Foreign Office case | 我没有 听说你出事的时候 |
[1:17:03] | when I heard about your situation. | 我刚巧在这里处理一个外交部的案子 |
[1:17:06] | I haven’t done anything wrong. | 我没有做任何违法的事 |
[1:17:08] | I promise you, it’s all a big mistake. | 我向你保证 这完全是个误会 |
[1:17:12] | Yes, well, I’m sure it is. | 是的 当然了 |
[1:17:14] | I’ve got all the papers here and I’m sure we can sort it out. | 我把文件都拿来了 我们一定能把事情理清楚 |
[1:17:17] | I think about you all the time. And I’m so sorry, | 我一直都在想你 我很抱歉 |
[1:17:22] | I really, really am, for everything that happened between us. | 我真的真的很抱歉 对我们之间的所有事情 |
[1:17:26] | Yes, well… | 好的 |
[1:17:29] | We don’t have much time | 我们时间不多 |
[1:17:30] | and I need you to identify someone for me. | 我需要你帮我指认一个人 |
[1:17:33] | Is this the man with whom | 这个是不是 |
[1:17:33] | you were seen taking hallucinogenic mushrooms | 你吃了致幻蘑菇 跟丹尼尔·克利弗 |
[1:17:35] | before you spent the night with Daniel Cleaver? | 共度良宵前见到的那个人 |
[1:17:39] | Yes, that’s him, but I think you should know… | 是的 就是他 但我觉得你该知道 |
[1:17:42] | The same man who gave you the snake containing the drugs? | 是他给你装着毒品的蛇碗吗 |
[1:17:46] | Yes, that’s him, that’s Jed. | 是的 就是他 他是杰德 |
[1:17:48] | But it was Shazzer’s snake, not mine, | 但那是沙泽的蛇 不是我的 |
[1:17:50] | and as far as Daniel Cleaver goes… | 至于丹尼尔·克利弗的事 |
[1:17:53] | Your sex life doesn’t concern me at all. | 我完全不关心你的性生活 |
[1:18:08] | Has there been any ill treatment here? | 你在这里遇到过不公平待遇吗 |
[1:18:11] | No, no. Well, I mean… | 没有 没有 我的意思是 |
[1:18:15] | …the toilet facilities are well below par, but… | 厕所条件很差 但是 |
[1:18:18] | Good, that makes things simpler. | 那就好 事情简单多了 |
[1:18:24] | Listen, they’re prepared to drop all charges against you | 听着 他们准备撤销对你的所有诉讼 |
[1:18:26] | which is extremely lenient, given the circumstances. | 在这样的案子里 这是很轻的处置了 |
[1:18:31] | You’re going to be out within a week. | 你会在一周内出狱 |
[1:18:37] | And… | 还有 |
[1:18:46] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:18:53] | Mark? | 马克 |
[1:19:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:19:07] | You’re welcome. I’m just the messenger. | 不用谢 我只是个传话人 |
[1:19:10] | The order came from above. | 是上头的命令 |
[1:19:13] | Well, good luck. Glad I could be of help. | 祝好运 很高兴能帮上忙 |
[1:19:39] | So, Bijjit, what happen? | 比谢特 怎么回事 |
[1:19:41] | Well, um… | 这个… |
[1:19:44] | Bijjit! How this can happen? | 比谢特 怎么会这样 |
[1:19:46] | – This is terrible! – They can not keep you here. | -太可怕了 -他们不能把你关在这 |
[1:19:48] | You are innocent! | 你是无辜的 |
[1:19:50] | – They’re always cheating us. – No, no, no. That’s all fine. | -他们总是骗我们 -不不不 没事 |
[1:19:53] | They’ve dropped the charges and they’re letting me go. | 他们撤销了指控 要放我走了 |
[1:19:57] | But that good news. | 但这是好消息 |
[1:19:59] | What is wrong? | 那到底怎么了 |
[1:20:02] | Mark Darcy definitely… | 马克·达西绝对 |
[1:20:06] | …doesn’t love me anymore. | 一点都不爱我了 |
[1:20:11] | You see the trouble is it was me who chucked him. | 问题就在于是我甩了他 |
[1:20:13] | He treat you bad? | 他对你不好吗 |
[1:20:16] | Yeah, actually, he did. | 是的 的确对我不好 |
[1:20:18] | My boyfriend treat me bad too. | 我男朋友对我也不好 |
[1:20:20] | – Me too. – Mine as well. | -我也是 -我也一样 |
[1:20:22] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:20:24] | Then you know all about it. You think you’ve found the right man, | 那你们就都懂 你以为你找到了真命天子 |
[1:20:27] | but then there’s so much wrong with him | 但是他身上又有那么多的问题 |
[1:20:29] | and he finds there’s so much wrong with you | 然后他也觉得你身上有很多问题 |
[1:20:32] | and it all just falls apart. | 然后一切分崩离析 |
[1:20:35] | Don’t tell me. My boyfriend, | 这还用你说 我男朋友 |
[1:20:37] | he seem really nice. | 他看起来人很好 |
[1:20:40] | Then he start to hit me. Make me work on street. | 然后他开始打我 逼我站街卖身 |
[1:20:44] | My boyfriend, he say he love me. | 我男朋友 他说他爱我 |
[1:20:46] | But he do no work, and make me work 24 hour a day. | 但是他不工作 让我一天工作24小时 |
[1:20:50] | Then he make me take heroin drug. | 然后还逼我注射海洛因 |
[1:20:52] | What about you, Bijjit? What your bad boyfriend do? | 你呢 比谢特 你的坏男朋友干什么了 |
[1:20:58] | Well, er… | 这个嘛 |
[1:21:01] | he really didn’t stick up for me at this lawyers’ supper… | 他在律师的晚宴上没有为我说话 |
[1:21:04] | and, um, then he would fold his… | 然后他还会叠他的… |
[1:21:11] | Oh, same sort of thing, really. | 都是同样的事情 真的 |
[1:21:14] | Hitting me and making me take drugs. | 打我 逼我吸毒 |
[1:21:17] | Stealing all my money and stuff. | 把我的钱和东西都偷走了 |
[1:21:20] | Oh, God. I’ve been the world’s biggest fool. | 天哪 我是世界上最大的大傻瓜 |
[1:21:30] | Bijjit? | 比谢特 |
[1:21:33] | Just a few tiny leaving presents. No luxuries. | 一些小小的分别礼物 没什么豪华的 |
[1:22:01] | If you want something smooth on your wall, | 如果你想在墙上挂一些美好的东西 |
[1:22:02] | you could do a lot worse than John Currin. | 约翰·库林的作品是个不错的选择 |
[1:22:05] | He is about the only contemporary painter who can actually paint. | 他大概是当代唯一会画画的画家 |
[1:22:08] | There’s usually something interesting and allegorical, | 他的画通常既有趣 又带些讽刺 |
[1:22:12] | plus of course, there is a very high perv quotient. | 当然了 也有很强的性暗示 |
[1:22:15] | – Did you see her? – Out. Out it. | -你看见她了吗 -停 停下 |
[1:22:18] | Sorry, everyone, sorry. It’s my stalker. | 抱歉 大家 抱歉 我的跟踪狂 |
[1:22:21] | Fuck off, Darcy, some people have jobs to do, you know? | 滚蛋吧 达西 我可是有正经工作的 |
[1:22:25] | Did you see her surrounded by police, dogs, handcuffs? | 你有没有看见她被警察 狗 还有手铐包围 |
[1:22:29] | Come on, she’s a big girl, she can take care of herself. | 得了吧 她是个大姑娘 她能照顾好自己 |
[1:22:32] | I’m only going to ask you one more time. Did you see her? | 我只问你最后一遍 你看见她了吗 |
[1:22:36] | What do you mean you’re only gonna ask me one more time? | “你只问我最后一遍”是什么意思 |
[1:22:38] | You haven’t got your wig on now, dear. | 你还没戴上假发呢 宝贝儿 |
[1:22:40] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 我就当你看见了 |
[1:22:42] | Yes, I did see her. | 对 我看见她了 |
[1:22:45] | I thought she was smuggling seashells, or mangoes or something. | 我还以为她要走私贝壳或者芒果什么的 |
[1:22:48] | Right. | 好 |
[1:22:50] | Right, good. Will you step outside, please? | 很好 可以请你出去一下吗 |
[1:22:55] | Oh, no, it’s not possible. | 不 绝对不可能 |
[1:22:57] | Darcy, do you have any idea what century we actually live in? | 达西 你知道我们现在是在第几世纪吗 |
[1:23:00] | Are you gonna step outside or am I gonna have to drag you? | 你要不自己走出去 要不我就拖你出去 |
[1:23:05] | I think you’re gonna have to drag me. | 那你得把我拖出去了 |
[1:23:12] | – You’re insane! – And you’re a disgrace, Cleaver. | -你疯了 -你就是个耻辱 克利弗 |
[1:23:16] | You’re pulling my hair! | 你拽着我头发了 |
[1:23:18] | I’m not going in the sodding water. | 我他妈不想到水里去 |
[1:23:46] | – Fuck off! – No, you’re going in, Cleaver! | -撒手 -不 你必须要进去 克利弗 |
[1:23:48] | If I’m going in, you’re coming with me. | 我要是进去的话 你也要和我一起 |
[1:23:51] | You smug bastard. | 自鸣得意的小人 |
[1:23:56] | – Oh, my God. – Get up. | -我的天 -站起来 |
[1:24:01] | Well, what are you gonna do now? | 你现在要干什么 |
[1:24:03] | Drown me in 16 inches of water? | 用半米深的水把我淹死 |
[1:24:06] | Yes, good idea. | 没错 好主意 |
[1:24:15] | Fuck! Stop, stop. | 操 住手 住手 |
[1:24:16] | Listen, listen, listen… | 听着 听着 听着 |
[1:24:19] | OK, I left her at the airport. I shouldn’t have done that. | 好吧 我把她丢在了机场 我不该这么做 |
[1:24:24] | But she bumped into Jed herself | 是她自己撞上了杰德 |
[1:24:26] | and I didn’t fucking well seduce her, all right? | 我勾引她也没成功 好吗 |
[1:24:30] | – You didn’t? – There’s something wrong with her. | -你没成功吗 -她有点不对劲 |
[1:24:33] | She’s gone all frigid. | 她变得非常冷淡 |
[1:24:35] | I spent the night with a gorgeous Thai girl. | 我那晚和一个漂亮的泰国女生在一起 |
[1:24:37] | Who in fact turned out to be a gorgeous Thai boy. | 后来发现是个漂亮的泰国男孩 |
[1:24:41] | Satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[1:24:45] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:24:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:54] | You know what, mate? | 你知道吗 兄弟 |
[1:24:56] | If you’re so obsessed with Bridget Jones, | 如果你这么痴迷于布丽姬特·琼斯 |
[1:24:58] | why don’t you just marry her? | 为什么不娶她呢 |
[1:25:02] | ‘Cause then she’d definitely shag me. | 那样的话 她绝对会跟我睡的 |
[1:25:14] | – Bridget! – Bridget! Over here! | -布丽姬特 -布丽姬特 这边 |
[1:25:19] | – What was it like? – How did you survive? | -那里怎么样 -你是怎么活下来的 |
[1:25:21] | Any girl who’s been single in London | 伦敦的单身女孩 |
[1:25:23] | knows how to handle herself. when things get rough. | 在出事的时候 都知道如何照顾好自己 |
[1:25:26] | – Darling! – Will you be going back? | -亲爱的 -你会回去吗 |
[1:25:29] | Sorry I didn’t write. I’ve just been so busy. | 抱歉没给你写信 我太忙了 |
[1:25:31] | Hello, darling. You look lovely. | 你好啊 亲爱的 你看起来不错 |
[1:25:35] | – Skinny, but lovely. – Oh, thank you. | -瘦了 但是不错 -谢谢 |
[1:25:38] | Oh, it’s good to be home. | 回家真好 |
[1:25:41] | – Ciggy? – No, no, thanks. | -抽烟吗 -不 谢了 |
[1:25:43] | – I’ve given up again. – Shame. I find them very useful. | -我又戒了 -可惜 我发觉它们很有用 |
[1:25:47] | I take great comfort | 我很欣慰于 |
[1:25:48] | in the fact they might kill me before things get worse. | 它们可能在出大事前先要了我的命 |
[1:25:59] | The Darcys rang to say how pleased they were you were out. | 达西家打电话过来说很高兴你被放出来了 |
[1:26:04] | I rather thought Mark might be here to meet you. | 我还以为马克会过来接你 |
[1:26:07] | Yes, but you must remember we split up. | 嗯 但你要记住我们已经分手了 |
[1:26:09] | So no hope there? | 那一点希望都没有了吗 |
[1:26:12] | No hope there. | 没有了 |
[1:26:14] | Believe me, next time I will not fuck it up, Mum. | 信我一句 下次我他妈再也不会搞砸了 妈 |
[1:26:19] | – Language, darling. – Sorry. | -注意用词 亲爱的 -抱歉 |
[1:26:22] | Next time, I will not fuck it up… | 下次 我不会再搞砸了 |
[1:26:27] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[1:27:37] | Surprise! | 惊喜 |
[1:27:39] | – Hello. – Hello. | -你好啊 -你好啊 |
[1:27:40] | Oh, darling. | 亲爱的 |
[1:27:44] | Bridget… | 布丽姬特 |
[1:27:45] | I’m so sorry. | 真对不起 |
[1:27:49] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[1:27:55] | Well, thank God for Mark Darcy. | 非常感谢马克·达西 |
[1:27:57] | I mean, he might be a boring arse, | 尽管他这人很无聊 |
[1:27:59] | but he performed a miracle. | 但是他带来了奇迹 |
[1:28:02] | That’s a bit of an overstatement. | 这就有点夸张了吧 |
[1:28:05] | He actually seems to be the villain of this piece. | 这个故事里他简直就是个反派 |
[1:28:09] | He’s a top human rights lawyer | 他是位顶级的人权律师 |
[1:28:10] | and he left it to someone else to get me out. | 却让别人救我出来 |
[1:28:14] | He was just a messenger. | 他只是个传话人 |
[1:28:17] | – Who told you that? – He did. | -谁跟你说的 -他自己 |
[1:28:20] | Straight from the horse’s mouth. | 就是他亲口说的 |
[1:28:23] | I’m afraid the horse wasn’t quite telling you the truth. | 恐怕他并没有说实话 |
[1:28:26] | I called Mark the minute I landed in London. | 我一到伦敦就给马克打电话了 |
[1:28:28] | We all of us went to his office and within half an hour, | 我们都跑到他的办公室去 不出半小时 |
[1:28:31] | he’d woken two Cabinet ministers and half of Ml5. | 他就叫醒了两名内阁部长还有半数的军情五处成员 |
[1:28:34] | But none of them could locate Jed, | 但是他们都找不到杰德 |
[1:28:36] | so Mark flew over to Interpol. | 所以马克飞到国际刑事警察组织 |
[1:28:38] | Which is in Lyon. They located Jed in Dubai, | 那可是在里昂 他们定位出来杰德在迪拜 |
[1:28:41] | but that’s the problem, | 但问题就在这里 |
[1:28:41] | they don’t normally extradite people from there, | 他们通常不从那里引渡犯人 |
[1:28:43] | so Mark rang up the Home Secretary who rang up our ambassador… | 所以马克打给内政大臣 大臣打给大使 |
[1:28:46] | In Riyadh. Then Mark flew to Dubai where he identified Jed, | 在利雅得 然后马克飞到迪拜去指认杰德 |
[1:28:50] | who was there impounded and pushed out of the country into… | 他在那里被捕 然后被驱逐出境 来到了… |
[1:28:53] | Saudi Arabia, where Mark was waiting with the police. | 沙特阿拉伯 马克和警察就在那等着他 |
[1:28:56] | Jed was arrested and extradited back to Britain. | 杰德被捕然后被引渡回英国 |
[1:28:59] | Then Mark flew to Bangkok, | 然后马克飞到曼谷 |
[1:29:01] | to make damn sure they’d let you go. | 确保他们会放你走 |
[1:29:11] | He was just angry about Daniel Cleaver. | 他只是因为丹尼尔·克利弗在生气 |
[1:29:16] | – He must still love me. – He fucking must. | -他肯定还爱着我 -他绝对爱你 |
[1:29:20] | Taxi? | 出租车 |
[1:29:22] | Yes, please. | 好 谢谢 |
[1:29:28] | Get in the cab! | 快上车 |
[1:29:31] | Hurry! | 快 |
[1:29:33] | Hurry! | 快 |
[1:30:01] | I forgot about you. | 我把你给忘了 |
[1:30:04] | Er, I, I, I just wanted to, um… | 我 我就是想… |
[1:30:07] | say something to Mark. | 跟马克说几句话 |
[1:30:10] | He’s at the office. Do you want to come in? | 他在办公室 你要进来吗 |
[1:30:13] | No. No, no, I don’t think I will. | 不不不 还是算了吧 |
[1:30:18] | I really hope that you’ll be happy together. | 我真的希望你们在一起能够幸福 |
[1:30:21] | – Sorry? – You and Mark. | -什么 -你和马克 |
[1:30:24] | I really hope that you’ll be very happy together. | 我真的希望你们在一起能够幸福 |
[1:30:28] | No, no, no, Bridget, listen… | 不不不 布丽姬特 听着 |
[1:30:30] | you’ve got it completely wrong. | 你完全误会了 |
[1:30:33] | I’m not in love with him. | 我不是爱上他了 |
[1:30:35] | How could I be when I’m… | 我怎么可能爱上他 |
[1:30:38] | seriously heartbroken and smitten with someone else? | 我心已碎 且对别人芳心暗许了 |
[1:30:42] | Someone else? | 别的人 |
[1:30:44] | – You, Bridget. – Me? | -就是你 布丽姬特 -我 |
[1:30:48] | Ever since I saw you here with your hair messed that night | 自从我看见你头发乱蓬蓬的那晚 |
[1:30:52] | and bits of garden stuck to you. You must have noticed. | 头上还有叶子 你一定注意到了 |
[1:30:55] | I try to hide it, but every time I see you, | 我想要隐藏起来 但是每次见到你 |
[1:30:58] | I light up. | 我都被点亮了 |
[1:31:01] | I thought you were just, you know… | 我以为你只是在 |
[1:31:05] | …lying. | 说谎 |
[1:31:06] | Was every look I ever gave you a lie? | 我给你的每一个眼神都是谎言吗 |
[1:31:08] | I’ve been looking forward to meet you. | 我一直很期待见到你 |
[1:31:10] | Lovely to see you, Bridget. | 很高兴见到你 布丽姬特 |
[1:31:32] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:31:34] | That was lovely. | 那个吻真不错 |
[1:31:38] | Really lovely. | 简直棒极了 |
[1:31:40] | But I’m afraid it’s still men in general, | 不过恐怕我还是喜欢男人 |
[1:31:42] | and Mark Darcy in particular, that I love. | 准确地来说 爱着马克·达西 |
[1:31:47] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:31:50] | If, er, if I ever do decide to, um… | 如果 如果某一天我决定… |
[1:31:55] | you know, bat for the other side… | 你懂的 由直变弯… |
[1:31:59] | …well, there’s no-one else. | 那你绝对是我的不二人选 |
[1:32:02] | Only you. | 只有你 |
[1:32:11] | – Hello, Giles. – Hello, Bridget. | -你好 吉尔斯 -你好 布丽姬特 |
[1:32:29] | – Inns of Court, please. Fast as you can. – Belt up. | -麻烦去法院 尽快 -系好安全带 |
[1:32:36] | What do you think of this jacket? | 你觉得这件夹克怎么样 |
[1:32:39] | – Yeah, very nice indeed. – No, be honest. | -不错 真的非常好 -不 请说实话 |
[1:32:41] | What do you think of the whole jacket/trouser combination? | 你觉得夹克配裤子这一身怎么样 |
[1:32:46] | – Disaster. – Actually, can we take a tiny detour? | -糟透了 -那么 我们能绕个路吗 |
[1:32:51] | I’ll be back in literally two seconds. | 我马上就回来 只需两秒钟 |
[1:34:00] | – You look gorgeous. – Thank you. | -你看起来美极了 -谢谢 |
[1:34:02] | Very important at this moment. | 这一刻美丽非常重要 |
[1:34:13] | Doesn’t matter. It’s not about looks. | 没关系 穿着不重要 |
[1:34:19] | As I was saying. | 正如我所说的那样 |
[1:34:24] | Excuse me, I’m looking for Mr. Darcy. | 打扰一下 我想找达西先生 |
[1:34:27] | Down there, right along the corridor, and just to the left. | 在那边 沿着走廊走 左边那个房间 |
[1:34:31] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[1:34:53] | I love you. I always have and I always will. | 我爱你 我以前爱着你 以后也会一直爱下去 |
[1:35:01] | I don’t love you, and I never have, and… | 我不爱你 我从未爱过你而且… |
[1:35:05] | I never will. Sorry. | 以后也不会 抱歉 |
[1:35:18] | Come in. | 请进 |
[1:35:25] | Hello, Bridget. | 你好 布丽姬特 |
[1:35:28] | Hello, Mark. | 你好 马克 |
[1:35:33] | I’m sorry, I’m disturbing you. | 抱歉 我打扰到你了 |
[1:35:37] | – Well, yes, a bit. – I’ll just… | -好吧 有一点 -我就… |
[1:35:40] | sit outside while you finish. | 坐在外面等你完工 |
[1:35:42] | No, no, no, please, say what you have to say, young lady. | 不不 你想说什么就说吧 小姐 |
[1:35:48] | Mr. Santiago is the Peruvian Secretary for Trade. | 圣地亚哥先生是秘鲁的贸易部部长 |
[1:35:52] | And Mr. Hernedez is his number two. | 而赫南德兹先生是他的副手 |
[1:35:55] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:35:57] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:36:00] | Hello, hello, hello. | 你好 你好 你们好 |
[1:36:06] | How can we help you, young lady? | 有什么可以为你效劳的 小姐 |
[1:36:10] | Well, er… | 那个… |
[1:36:15] | I just wanted to tell Mr. Darcy here | 我只是想告诉这位达西先生 |
[1:36:17] | that I heard what magnificent work | 我听说了 他为了把我从监狱里救出来 |
[1:36:23] | he actually did releasing me from prison. | 费了多么大的一番工夫 |
[1:36:28] | Tiny, tiny misunderstanding | 那完全是一场小小的误会 |
[1:36:30] | to do with an enormous stash of cocaine. | 和一大坨可卡因有关的小小误会 |
[1:36:34] | And I also wanted to say, | 我还想说 |
[1:36:37] | since having found out | 自从我发现 |
[1:36:38] | that his girlfriend is actually a lesbian… | 他所谓的女朋友其实是个同性恋之后… |
[1:36:45] | that I love him. | 我想说我爱他 |
[1:36:50] | Always have. Always will. | 我以前爱着他 以后也会一直爱他 |
[1:36:54] | And that I’m… | 所以我… |
[1:36:58] | …you know… | 你知道的… |
[1:37:00] | …available for dates… | 非常乐意和他约会… |
[1:37:03] | …if he should feel so inclined. | 如果他还愿意和我约会的话 |
[1:37:10] | So, er, your girlfriend is a lesbian. | 原来 你女朋友是同性恋 |
[1:37:14] | Look, if you’ll all just excuse us for a second… | 听着 我们要先失陪一下了… |
[1:37:18] | I think we should… | 我想我们应该… |
[1:37:38] | Bridget, that was not the most romantic proposition I’ve ever heard. | 布丽姬特 那并不是我听过的最浪漫的告白 |
[1:37:43] | Well, maybe it is romantic | 也许正因为它的不浪漫 |
[1:37:46] | because it’s not. I mean… | 成就了它的浪漫 我是说… |
[1:37:48] | I know there’s no music playing, and it’s not snowing, | 我知道现在既没有音乐 又没有下雪 |
[1:37:53] | but that doesn’t mean that it, that it can’t really be something. | 但也不意味着刚刚的表白不够流露真心啊 |
[1:38:01] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:38:05] | In fact, there’s a question I’ve been meaning to ask you. | 其实我有个问题一直想问你 |
[1:38:08] | All right. As long as it’s not “Will you marry me?” | 问吧 只要不是”你愿意嫁给我吗”就好 |
[1:38:18] | Oh, God. Is it “Will you marry me?”? | 天哪 真的是”你愿意嫁给我吗” |
[1:38:22] | Well, I’m not gonna say it now, you just spoil the moment. | 我不会现在问 你已经把气氛毁了 |
[1:38:24] | – Is it “Will you marry me?” – Bridget, the moment’s gone. | -真的是这句话吗 -布丽姬特 时机已过 |
[1:38:27] | No. No, no, no. No, wait. | 不不不 不 等等 |
[1:38:30] | Wait. | 等等 |
[1:38:32] | – Bridget. – Start again. | -布丽姬特 -再来一遍 |
[1:38:34] | – No. – Start again. | -不 -再来一遍 |
[1:38:36] | I’m not gonna… It’s… | 我不要… 这… |
[1:38:38] | We’ve just stepped out into the corridor, | 我们刚刚走到走廊里 |
[1:38:41] | you say “I’ve got a question to ask you” | 你说”我想问你一个问题” |
[1:38:44] | and I don’t say anything. | 然后我什么都不说 |
[1:38:52] | And… And… | 然后…然后… |
[1:38:55] | You say… | 你说… |
[1:39:05] | Bridget Jones, will you marry me? | 布丽姬特·琼斯 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[1:39:30] | Dearly beloved, we are gathered here this day | 挚爱的亲友们 今日我们欢聚于此 |
[1:39:34] | to unite this couple. | 见证这对夫妻的结合 |
[1:39:37] | Do you affirm your love, one to the other? | 你们愿意向彼此重申爱意吗 |
[1:39:41] | I do. Again. | 我仍然愿意 |
[1:39:44] | And Colin? | 那科林呢 |
[1:39:45] | I do. Again. | 我依然愿意 |
[1:39:48] | As well. Of course. | 一如既往 当然 |
[1:40:00] | December 31st, year-end summary. | 12月31日 年终总结 |
[1:40:04] | Prison stays, one. | 坐牢 一次 |
[1:40:06] | Lesbian kisses, one. | 同性之吻 一次 |
[1:40:09] | Pounds lost, minus one. | 减肥 负一次 |
[1:40:12] | Boyfriends lost | 失去了男朋友 |
[1:40:13] | but then regained following major diplomatic incident, | 但之后由于重大的外交风波又重归于好 |
[1:40:16] | one. | 一次 |
[1:40:18] | Marriage proposals, one. | 求婚 一次 |
[1:40:22] | An excellent year’s progress. | 真是收获满满的一年 |
[1:40:24] | Bridget Jones has cocked things up for the very last time. | 这是布丽姬特·琼斯最后一次掉链子了 |
[1:41:09] | So, as you can see, I have found my happy ending at last. | 所以如你所见 我最终迎来了我的幸福结局 |
[1:41:15] | And I truly believe that happiness is possible. | 而且我真心相信每个人都能找到幸福 |
[1:41:23] | Even when you’re 33 | 即使你已经33岁了 |
[1:41:24] | and have a bottom the size of two bowling balls. | 而且屁股像两个保龄球那么大 |