Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:22] Easy now. 放松点
[00:24] All right, take your time. 好了 慢慢来
[00:32] He’s bloody huge. 个头真大啊
[00:34] Yet no match for a bullet. 那也不是子弹的对手
[00:36] Now, all it takes is one clean shot to the heart 只需要一枪击中心脏
[00:40] to fell even the greatest of beasts. 再厉害的野兽也会倒下
[00:54] It’s impossible. 根本不可能呀
[00:56] Now, now. There’ll be plenty of other opportunities. 好啦 还会有其他机会的
[00:59] I’ve failed each and every time. 我每次都打不中
[01:02] I can just hear what Benedict will have to say about this. 我都能想象到本尼迪克特会怎么说
[01:04] – Colin too. – All the more reason to keep trying. -还有科林 -那就更有理由继续努力了
[01:07] They’ll be insufferable. 他们会让人无法忍受的
[01:12] Shh. Shh, shh. Whoo! You have to show me how to do that! 您得教教我该怎么打中!
[01:33] Come along. 过来吧
[01:38] It’s more about confidence than anything else. 最重要的就是自信
[01:41] You decided that stag was too large to shoot 你还没扣动扳机
[01:43] before you even touched the trigger, I’m afraid. 就认定那只雄鹿体型过大 无法一击即中
[01:45] But you’ll learn. You’ll learn in time. 你会学会的 你迟早能学会的
[01:49] You make it sound so easy. 您说得倒容易
[01:51] Nothing ever rattles you, does it? 没有什么能让您心烦意乱 是吧?
[01:54] Oh, I believe your mother would have quite a few things to say about that. 我相信你母亲对此会有很多话要说吧
[01:59] You do know that you cannot show someone your best 你要知道 想要展示最优秀的一面
[02:02] without allowing them to see your worst. 就要允许对方看到你最糟糕的一面
[02:08] Speaking of which, she would adore those. 说到这些
[02:20] Ah. 她会喜欢那些花的
[02:22] They’re quite lovely, are they not? 这些花很可爱 不是吗?
[02:25] Daphne will be jealous if we return with nothing for her. 如果我们不给达芙妮也摘点花 她会嫉妒的
[02:29] Ugh, this bloody… 这该死的…
[02:31] Ah.
[02:33] Father? 父亲?
[02:36] The damn thing stung me. 这该死的东西螫到我了
[02:39] Whatever… 说起来…
[02:42] Father? 父亲?
[02:45] What is it? 怎么了?
[02:46] Father! 父亲!
[02:49] Wha… What? 怎么了?
[02:51] – I can’t… – Help us, someone! -我无法… -救命啊 有人吗!
[02:57] Someone, please! Help! 快来人啊!救命啊!
[03:00] Father! 父亲!
[03:02] Help! 救命啊!
[03:04] What happened? 发生什么事了?
[03:05] I don’t know! I don’t know! I don’t know! 我不知道!
[03:07] Was it a bee? A bee, I think. 是蜜蜂吗?我想是因为蜜蜂
[03:10] Edmund. 蜜蜂吗?艾德蒙
[03:11] – Edmund, you must breathe. – I can’t… -艾德蒙 你得尽力呼吸 -我无法…
[03:21] No, no. 不
[03:22] No, no, no, no, no, no, no. 不
[03:24] Please don’t. Do not leave me. 不要 不要离开我
[03:27] No, Ed… Edmund! 不要 艾…艾德蒙!
[03:29] Do not leave me! 不要离开我! 不要!
[03:39] Oh, God! 天啊!
[03:44] The other children. They cannot… 其他孩子们
[03:46] They cannot see him. 不能让他们看到他这样
[03:50] Anthony! 安东尼!
[03:52] Go! 快去!
[04:11] We all know the great lengths 我们都知道 一位年轻的女士
[04:13] a young lady will go in pursuit of a proposal. 为了赢得求婚会付出多大的代价
[04:17] And apparently, she will travel great distances too. 很显然 她也会愿意长途跋涉
[04:21] Lord Anthony Bridgerton appears to be inching ever so closer 安东尼布里杰顿大人 选择子爵夫人之期
[04:25] to selecting his viscountess, 似乎越来越近了
[04:27] and to that end has invited our diamond to join him 为此 我们的钻石淑女受邀跟他一起
[04:31] for an excursion at his ancestral home, Aubrey Hall. 到他的祖宅奥布里府游玩
[04:36] Perhaps I’ll wear the pink silks at dinner tonight. 也许今天晚餐时 我可以穿粉色的丝绸
[04:39] Do you think Lord Bridgerton will like it? 你觉得布里杰顿大人会喜欢吗?
[04:41] Of course he will, Bon. 他当然会喜欢 小妹
[04:42] You need not worry about the viscount’s favor, Miss Edwina. 你不用担心子爵的喜好 埃德温娜小姐
[04:46] It is an exceedingly good sign that he has invited us to spend a few days 在其他上流社会人士 来参加真正的派对之前
[04:50] with the family, before the rest of the ton arrives for the real party. 他就邀请我们和他的家人们来小住 这是非常好的兆头
[04:55] Perhaps by then, you will have an engagement to announce. 也许到那时候 你们就要宣布订婚了
[04:58] He will be assessing me, I know. 他会给我打分的 我知道
[05:00] Considering how I might perform as viscountess. 衡量我的表现 是否符合子爵夫人的标准
[05:03] And he should not be the only one. 不只是他要这样做
[05:05] You too must consider if Lord Bridgerton is everything you want in a match as well. 你也要考虑 布里杰顿大人是否跟你相配
[05:09] Indeed. 确实
[05:10] We should all pass the week with open minds. 我们都应该抱着开放的心态度过这周
[05:16] I shall be the very picture of amiability. 我会表现得非常和蔼可亲的
[05:19] Very well. Pink it is for dinner. 很好 晚餐就选粉色裙子了
[05:21] Country air indeed clears the mind and invigorates the body. 乡下的空气确实能让人头脑清醒 让身体充满活力
[05:27] Might this be the final gust that pushes the viscount 乡间的阵风能否让子爵下定决心
[05:31] over the precipice of a proposal? 提出求婚呢?
[05:34] Of course, the luckless souls remaining in town 当然了 那些留在镇上的可怜人们
[05:38] will have to find new diversions 将不得不寻找新的消遣
[05:40] in the absence of their most precious of stones. 因为他们最珍视的钻石淑女离开了
[05:44] For goodness’ sake, Penelope. 求你了 佩内洛普
[05:45] Stop your pacing before you give me indigestion. 别再走来走去了 我要消化不良了
[05:47] Apologies, Mama. 抱歉 妈妈
[05:49] We have much to do before joining the Bridgertons in a few days. 去参加布里杰顿家族的派对之前 我们还有很多事情要做
[05:52] We will head to the modiste after breakfast. 吃完早饭 我们就去找女装裁缝
[05:55] The modiste? Today? 女装裁缝?今天?
[05:58] Oh. Are you off to make calls this morning, my lord? 您今早要去拜访谁吗 大人?
[06:01] Anyone in particular? 有什么特别的人吗?
[06:03] – I thought to pay a visit to White’s. – Excellent idea. -我想去一趟怀特绅士俱乐部 -好主意啊
[06:06] I’m sure you’ll find the gentlemen there very good company. 我相信您会发现 那里的绅士们都是很好的朋友
[06:10] Good day, ladies. 祝你们开心
[06:14] I suppose I should be glad 女士们 我觉得我应该高兴
[06:16] that he’s not already out courting his future bride. 他还没有去追求他未来的新娘
[06:19] It’s only a matter of time before he brings home 但他迟早会带年轻貌美的姑娘回来
[06:21] some young beauty to oust us out onto the streets. 把我们赶到大街上的
[06:25] Perhaps it will be Miss Uxbridge. 也许会是乌斯布里奇小姐
[06:27] Now, there’s a chickabiddy if ever I saw one. 她是我见过的最年轻的姑娘了
[06:29] Varley. Not helping. 瓦里 你这样说并没有什么帮助
[06:33] What we need to find is someone 我们需要找一个
[06:36] malleable. 好欺负的姑娘
[06:37] Someone stupid enough not to know any better, 一个蠢到不知道真相的姑娘
[06:39] and certainly not to know how to take on and manage a household. 也不知道如何操持和管理家庭
[06:43] That would be in our best interest. 那样才对我们最有利
[06:45] The question is… 问题是…
[06:48] – where? – Hmm. 去哪里找呢?
[06:50] I want to move into Philippa’s room. 我想搬到菲利帕的房间
[06:52] Why she always got the bigger one has never been fair. 为什么她总能抢到大房间 太不公平了
[06:56] What? 怎么了?
[06:59] We were just saying what an eligible match Lord Featherington would make. 我们刚刚还在讨论 谁能配得上费瑟灵顿大人
[07:03] – For whom? – You. -谁呢? -你
[07:05] But he’s our cousin. 他是我们的表哥
[07:06] – Oh, Penelope. – But he is our cousin. 佩内洛普 但他是我们的表哥
[07:08] And since when has that ever created an issue? 从什么时候开始 这是问题了呢?
[07:11] It is not odd to marry one’s cousin. 嫁给自己的表哥并不奇怪
[07:14] It is regal. Just look at the royal family. 很庄严的 看看皇室吧
[07:19] Besides, he’s your fourth cousin, nonetheless. 再说了 他只是你的远房表哥
[07:22] Do you not wish to be lady of this household, Prudence? 你不想做这家的女主人吗 普鲁登斯?
[07:26] Hosting dinners and balls, the envy of all your friends? 你不想举办晚宴和舞会 让所有朋友羡慕不已吗?
[07:30] – Would I have such authority? – If that is what you wish. -我会有这样的权力吗? -如果你愿意的话
[07:33] You will charm him 你会把他迷住的
[07:35] with some assistance. 你需要一些辅助
[07:37] You will need a new dress or two, 你需要一两身新衣服
[07:40] to appear rather more tempting. 让自己显得更有诱惑力
[07:43] Tempting for what? 诱惑什么?
[07:45] Never you mind. 不重要啦
[07:47] Off to the modiste, indeed! 我们去找女装裁缝吧!
[07:55] Sister! 姐姐!
[07:57] Oh, I am so pleased you were able to come. 我很高兴你们能来
[08:00] As if I would allow dear Augie to miss out on watching his mother 我不会让亲爱的奥吉错过的 我要让他看到妈妈
[08:03] win this little family tradition. 在小小的家庭传统中获胜
[08:05] – Second year in a row, if I might add. – Charming words from a duchess. -而且是连续第二年哦 -公爵夫人真是能言善辩呢
[08:08] A duchess who is still a Bridgerton. 公爵夫人仍是布里杰顿家的人
[08:10] Oh, come and see the baby, Eloise. 过来看看小宝宝啊 埃洛伊斯
[08:12] Why? Has he changed since I saw him last? 为什么?跟上次见面有什么变化吗?
[08:14] He’s grown at least an inch, haven’t you? 他至少长高了两厘米呢 不是吗?
[08:18] Who’s that, then? 那是谁呀?
[08:21] Oh, my lovely. 我的小可爱
[08:23] – Here we go. – Yes. -好了 -乖
[08:25] There we are. -好了
[08:26] There we go. 好了 -不要啊
[08:30] Do not mind your Auntie Eloise. 放过你的埃洛伊斯小姨吧
[08:32] She’s too busy reading to notice anything else, as usual. 她忙着读书 注意不到其他事情 就跟平时一样
[08:36] Is it not nap time? 现在是午睡时间了吧?
[08:38] Perhaps Uncle Colin will lull you to sleep with his many tales from his travels. 或许科林舅舅 会用他的旅行故事哄你入睡呢
[08:42] Yes. I seem to be missing the peace and solitude of the Greek isles already. 是啊 我似乎已经开始怀念 希腊群岛的清静了
[08:48] Enjoying your brief respite 哥哥 你很享受这短暂的休息
[08:50] from the ferocious packs of marriage-minded young ladies, Brother? 远离那些想结婚的年轻姑娘们吗?
[08:54] Quite the opposite, Sister. 恰恰相反 妹妹
[08:56] I have invited one such young lady and her family to join us today. 今天我邀请了一位年轻的女士 和她的家人们
[09:00] Anthony has invited a young lady to Aubrey Hall? 安东尼邀请了 一位年轻女士来奥布里府?
[09:02] Yes, and she is quite lovely. 是啊 她很可爱呢
[09:05] My word! 天啊!
[09:06] Well, I cannot wait to meet the woman who has captured your heart. 我等不及要见见俘获你芳心的女人了
[09:10] Tell me, what is she like? 快告诉我 她长什么样子?
[09:11] Miss Edwina is the picture of grace, beauty, and charm. 埃德温娜小姐优雅美丽
[09:15] Hmm. 魅力四射
[09:16] Unfortunately, she has a most annoying sister who has styled herself 可惜她有一个很烦人的姐姐
[09:19] as something of a gatekeeper. 总是把她盯得很紧
[09:21] I’m afraid you must all help me win over both sisters, 如果要娶到她 恐怕你们都得帮我
[09:25] if I am to find my bride. 帮我赢得她们姐妹俩的好感
[09:26] And now you appeal for help. My, you must be smitten by this miss. 轮到你求助啦 天啊 你一定是被这位小姐迷住了
[09:30] Or the sister is a formidable obstacle, indeed. 或者是因为姐姐确实是可怕的阻碍
[09:32] Fear not, Anthony. 别担心 安东尼
[09:34] Seeing as though you were such a help to me last season, 上次社交季 你帮了我那么大的忙
[09:36] it would only be fair of me to return the favor. 现在该我来报答你了 这样才公平
[09:38] Is that a promise or a threat? 这是承诺
[09:39] Hmm. 还是威胁?
[09:43] Now, 我们来啦
[09:45] the only reason to endure such a journey 忍受这样的旅程 唯一的原因
[09:50] is to see my great-godson. 就是要见见我的干孙子
[09:56] Hello. 你好呀
[09:57] Well, it is a joy to see you as well, Lady Danbury. 我也很高兴见到您 丹伯里女士
[09:59] Oh, Your Grace. 夫人
[10:01] Lady Mary. 玛丽夫人
[10:03] – So pleased to have you. – Thank you for having us. -很高兴您能来 -感谢您邀请我们
[10:05] – This is my daughter Edwina, you remember. – Lovely to see you. I do. -这是我女儿埃德温娜 还记得吧 -很高兴见到你 我记得你
[10:08] And, of course, Kate, my eldest. -还有您的另一个女儿 -当然
[10:20] Ah. 还有我的大女儿 凯特
[10:21] You’re smiling. 你在笑呢
[10:26] I see my plan to win you over is already working. 看来我讨好你的计划已经起效了
[10:28] I was smiling at the view, 我刚才是在对着风景微笑
[10:30] which you are now blocking. 现在您挡住我的视线了
[10:33] – Oh, you brought your dog. – Yes. -你还把狗带来了 -是呢
[10:35] Newton is an excellent judge of character. 牛顿看人很准的
[10:37] Oh.
[10:39] See. 看到了吗?
[10:41] Mark my words, Miss Sharma. 记住我的话 莎尔玛小姐
[10:43] By the end of your stay, your opinion of me will be much improved. 等你离开之际 你对我会有很大改观的
[10:47] As will his. 他也一样
[10:49] I did not think you such an optimist. 我没想到您是这么乐观的人啊
[10:51] Since your schemes to manipulate me are now out in the open, 不过您打算操控我的计划 都跟我坦白了
[10:54] I suppose it would be an improvement, indeed. 我想还是会有一点改观的吧
[10:57] And you must be Miss Edwina. 你一定是埃德温娜小姐吧
[10:59] No. 不是
[11:02] This is her sister. 这是她的姐姐
[11:03] Miss Kate Sharma. 凯特莎尔玛小姐
[11:05] Ah. Forgive me, Miss Sharma. 不好意思 莎尔玛小姐
[11:07] I’m entirely flattered, Your Grace. 受宠若惊 夫人
[11:09] Allow me to introduce my sister, Miss Edwina. 请允许我向您介绍我的妹妹 埃德温娜小姐
[11:18] It is an honor, Your Grace. 非常荣幸 夫人
[11:20] Miss Edwina, I am pleased to introduce you to Aubrey Hall. 埃德温娜小姐
[11:24] It is a beautiful home. 我很高兴向你介绍奥布里府 这是一处美丽的庄园
[11:27] Thank you so much for inviting us. 感谢邀请我们
[11:29] I very much look forward to spending time with you and your family. 我非常期待与您和您的家人相处
[11:34] Well, now, you must be weary from your travels. Mrs. Wilson. 旅途劳顿 你们一定很累了吧 威尔森太太
[11:38] Please show our guests to their rooms so they might get refreshed. 带我们的客人到她们的房间去 让她们休息一下吧
[11:42] – And ready for battle. – Mm, indeed. 也准备一起比赛
[11:45] What can you mean? 没错
[11:47] Do not mind Eloise. 什么意思? 不用搭理埃洛伊斯
[11:49] She’s always so spirited in the country. 她一到乡下就精力充沛
[11:51] Then we have that in common. 看来我们很像嘛
[11:55] – Mother? – Mm? 母亲?
[11:56] I believe there is something I shall be needing now. 我觉得我现在就需要一件东西了
[12:00] So you’re quite set on your decision, then, I take it? 所以你下定决心了 是吗?
[12:03] I made my intentions clear. 我相信我已经说清我的意图了
[12:04] You must know there is no need to hurry such a momentous occasion. 那你也应该清楚 那么重要的事情 没有必要急于一时
[12:08] The Sharmas have barely unpacked their things. 莎尔玛一家的行李都还没有打开呢
[12:10] You should take the opportunity to get to know one another. 你们应该趁此机会互相了解一下
[12:13] Mm. Unnecessary. 没必要了
[12:15] Miss Edwina will make the perfect viscountess, to be sure. 埃德温娜小姐 绝对会是最佳的子爵夫人人选
[12:32] This house carries many memories, 这处庄园承载了很多回忆
[12:36] good and bad. 好的和坏的
[12:39] I only hope you are acting with a clear mind. 我只希望你能保持头脑清醒
[12:42] You have wanted me to marry for years. 您期盼我结婚很多年了
[12:45] And now you suggest I wait? 现在您又建议我别那么着急?
[12:47] I did not say that. 我没那么说
[12:48] I only want you to be certain. 我只是想让你确定自己的心意
[13:00] My lord? 我的大人?
[13:03] My lord, might we begin with the arrangements? 我的大人 我们可以开始安排后事了吗?
[13:07] The minister will need to be called, 我们需要请牧师
[13:09] and the casket, of course. One will need to be built. 当然还有棺材 要赶紧做一副
[13:12] Forgive me, my lord. I have questions about the body. 抱歉 我的大人 关于尸体 我还有几个疑问
[13:14] Should I move it from his chambers? 要把尸体从卧室抬出来吗?
[13:16] Also the business of the letters. 还有讣告的事
[13:18] – The letters? – To give notice of the death. -讣告? -通知过世的消息
[13:20] Not just to the other family, but to the village too. 不仅要通知其他家族 还要通知村庄
[13:23] We should send for the doctor. She’s still hysterical. 我们应该派人去请医生 她还在痛哭不止
[13:25] I also must ask, my lord. 我还有问题 我的大人
[13:28] Might you already have the keys to your father’s office? We’ve been searching. 您是不是已经拿走了 您父亲办公室的钥匙?我们一直在找
[13:31] With the baby, this cannot be good. 她还怀着孩子 这样对她的身体不好
[13:33] I’ll have your mother’s things arranged, 我会收拾好您母亲的东西
[13:35] but I’ll need to know which room you’d like her moved to. 但我需要知道 您想让她搬到哪个房间
[13:37] Why would Mother be moved? 母亲为什么要换房间?
[13:39] Because those rooms belong to you, my lord. 因为那些房间属于您了 我的大人
[13:43] You are the viscount now. 现在您是子爵了
[14:00] This will teach Colin. 这会给科林一个教训的
[14:02] Last time, he put a wicket behind the goat barn. 上次他在羊圈后面放了一个球门
[14:04] What exactly are the rules of this game? 游戏的规则到底是什么呢?
[14:06] Pall-mall is less about the rules, 铁圈球运动的重点不在于规则
[14:08] more about the goal. 而在于破门得分
[14:10] Which is, of course, to hit your ball through each wicket. 你们要让球穿过每一个球门
[14:12] The first player to send their ball through the last wicket wins. 第一个让球穿过所有球门的人 就是胜者
[14:15] Simple enough. Though, if you are feeling devilish, 很简单的 不过如果想要使坏
[14:19] you can use your turn to knock an opponent’s ball 也可以在轮到你们击球的时候
[14:21] as far away from their next wicket as you would like. 把对方的球打得离下一个球门更远
[14:24] Why waste a turn if the point is to get one’s own ball through the wicket? 如果获胜的关键是让自己的球破门 为什么还要浪费一次机会呢?
[14:27] To infuriate your opponent, I gather? 我猜是为了激怒对手吧?
[14:29] Precisely. It is a poor player who plays the game, 准确地说 认真玩游戏的人都是菜鸟
[14:32] and a wise one who plays their opponent. 懂得把对手玩得团团转的人才是高手
[14:34] I believe I shall rather enjoy this game. 我相信我会很享受这场比赛的
[14:38] Right. Oh. Now, Benedict is a solid shot, 是的 本尼迪克特击球很准
[14:41] but he avoids conflict. 但他习惯避免冲突
[14:43] Colin is crafty. 科林非常狡猾
[14:45] He will strike when he thinks you are least suspecting it, 他会在你们掉以轻心的时候发动攻击
[14:47] so always be suspecting it. 所以一定要时刻保持警惕
[14:49] Eloise concentrates entirely on defeating her older brothers. 埃洛伊斯把全部精力 都放在打败她的哥哥们身上了
[14:52] The hope is that she gets so absorbed by them that she forgets about you. 希望她被哥哥们吸引 忘记你们的存在
[14:56] I, of course, am a complete enigma who will divulge none of my secrets. 当然了 我很神秘 我是不会泄露自己的秘密的
[15:00] And, well, then there is Anthony. -埃洛伊斯 -然后还有安东尼
[15:03] Let me guess. A most ruthless, cutthroat player. 让我猜猜看 他应该是最残酷无情的玩家
[15:05] Why, you have made his acquaintance. 你怎么那么了解他呢?
[15:09] That is not to say he has no honor. 并不是说他不在乎名誉
[15:12] He’s usually the most genteel sportsman. Except as far as this field is concerned. 他通常是最有教养的参赛者 除非是在这块场地
[15:16] I’m sure the viscount is an excellent player. 我相信子爵肯定是一位出色的玩家
[15:19] We will all pass a very pleasant afternoon. 我们会度过一个愉快的下午的 (女装裁缝)
[15:26] No, it should be lower in the bust. 不行 胸部应该再低一点
[15:28] We must make the most of the young lady’s figure. 我们必须充分凸显 这位年轻女士的身材
[15:32] Lower. 低一点
[15:33] Madame, I must protest. 夫人 恕难从命
[15:35] – I don’t pay you to protest. – The line of… -我不是来花钱受气的 -裙子的线条…
[15:37] I pay you to fashion the dresses as I see fit. 我花钱 是为了让你 照我的要求做衣服
[15:40] On second thought, perhaps it is this fabric. 仔细想想 也许是因为这种面料吧
[15:43] I hear there’s a new modiste across the street, 我听说街对面新来了一位女装裁缝
[15:46] just arrived from Vienna. 她是刚从维也纳来的
[15:47] Perhaps she’ll have something 也许她会有什么好东西
[15:48] that will display your assets to their better advantage, Prudence. 能放大你的优势呢 普鲁登斯
[15:51] Let’s get you dressed. 换回自己的衣服吧
[16:05] I quite liked your design. 我很喜欢你的设计
[16:07] Merci beaucoup, Miss Penelope. 谢谢 佩内洛普小姐
[16:09] I am always so clumsy with my dresses, it seems. 我好像总是不太会穿裙子
[16:15] Well, just the other day, I ripped my bodice, 就在几天前 我的紧身胸衣破了
[16:17] and I had to borrow a dress from my maid to return home. 不得不向女佣借了一条裙子才能回家
[16:19] – I believe you might have seen me. – I do not recall. -我觉得你当时看到我了 -我不记得了
[16:23] Are you often in that part of town? 你常去镇上的那片区域吗?
[16:25] Seems it is rather far from the fashionable side, is it not? 那里似乎离时尚很遥远 不是吗?
[16:29] Perhaps I might ask you the same thing. 同样的问题 我还想问您呢
[16:34] But I will not 但是我没问
[16:36] because I happen to believe a lady’s business is her own. 因为我碰巧相信 每位女士都有自己的私事
[16:40] – Would you not agree? – I… -您同意吗? -我…
[16:43] Yes. I most certainly would. 是的 我完全同意
[16:46] The silks you ordered, ma’am. 你订的丝绸到了 女士
[16:50] Oh. You may leave them at the back. 放在后面吧
[16:53] I only hope I may have use for them. 我只希望这些丝绸能派上用场
[17:01] Let’s toss a coin. 我们来扔硬币吧
[17:02] Last year, we promised to let the youngest pick first. 去年我们说好的 让年纪最小的先选
[17:04] We pick based on alphabetical order. 我们根据字母顺序来选吧
[17:07] – That’s the precedent. – It’s meant to be a game, is it not? -那是先例 -这只是游戏 不是吗?
[17:09] Everyone, please, now. 拜托 各位
[17:10] The only fair thing to do 最公平的做法
[17:12] is to let our invited guests choose their mallets and strike first. 就是让我们的客人 优先选择球棍 并且优先击球
[17:16] Please, take your pick, Miss Edwina. 请随便挑选
[17:20] Hmm. 埃德温娜小姐
[17:22] An excellent choice. 很棒的选择
[17:28] – The mallet of death. – Would you look at that, Brother? -死亡之锤 -你怎么看 哥哥?
[17:32] Is this yours? 这是您的球棍吗?
[17:33] Not at all. You’re welcome to it. 当然不是 你随便用
[17:35] You threatened to beat me last time I touched… 上次我碰你的球棍 你威胁说要揍我…
[17:37] – You exaggerate. – Are you the superstitious sort? 你太夸张了 您那么迷信吗?
[17:40] I know some men cannot perform without their familiar tools. 我知道有些人没有熟悉的装备 就无法打比赛了呢
[17:42] Like a child with a blanket. 就像小孩子没了毯子
[17:46] I can play perfectly well with any mallet. 我用哪根球棍都能打得很好
[17:49] I wish you the best of luck. 祝你好运吧
[17:50] Are we to stand around deliberating all day, or shall we play? 我们要一直站在这里考虑吗 还是快点开始啊?
[17:53] No! -不要! -那是我的
[17:56] – To the field of combat! – Mm-hmm. 上战场喽!
[18:02] Come on. 来吧
[18:04] Ooh. 漂亮! 疏于练习了吧
[18:14] Out of practice much, Brother? 哥哥? 好了
[18:18] Here, allow me. 轮到我了
[18:23] Yes! -太好了! -太好了! 干得漂亮!
[18:26] What a shot! Good start. 完美一击!
[18:30] – Eloise, stop cheating. – No. 埃洛伊斯 不要作弊了 来吧 哥哥
[18:39] Would you take your shot? 你要试试运气吗?
[18:44] Ha! Rather unfortunate. 太遗憾了
[19:00] Are the demands of the day affecting your game, Brother? 今天的要求 影响到你的状态了吗 哥哥?
[19:04] Not a chance. 才没有呢
[19:06] Miss Edwina, I believe you are next. 埃德温娜小姐 你是下一位击球人吧
[19:09] I did not wish to leave my ball in your path, 我不想让我的球挡住你的球路
[19:11] so I’ve left an open space so you can send yours. 所以我给你留了空间 让你把球送出去
[19:14] How very kind of you, my lord. 您真是太好了 我的大人
[19:23] Just wide. -歪了一点 -非常好 埃德温娜
[19:26] – Very good, Edwina. – Very good. 非常好
[19:28] Come on, Benedict. It was good. 来吧
[19:31] You’ll find it gets easier. Huh. 本尼迪克特
[19:37] Your head is clearly elsewhere, Brother. 你显然心不在焉 哥哥
[19:39] Otherwise, you never would have given me such an easy shot. 否则你绝不会给我 这么容易的得分机会
[19:43] Yes! 太好了! 我主要是担心…
[19:47] I will admit, my thoughts are far from the field. 我承认我的心思根本不在这里 我的兄弟们 总是把事情搞得那么复杂
[19:54] I have applied to become a student of art 我已经申请进入
[19:58] at the Royal Academy Schools. 皇家艺术学院了
[20:00] – Have you? Congratulations. – Well, do not celebrate yet. -是吗?恭喜你啊 -好了 先别恭喜
[20:02] I await word of my acceptance. 我还在等录取通知
[20:05] They only invite a select few to study there, it seems. 他们似乎只挑选少数人去那里学习
[20:07] But still, it is an exciting prospect. 但是仍然值得期待呢
[20:09] Well, it’s hardly a grand tour, as you had with your travels. 跟你的旅行相比 这不算是什么盛大旅行
[20:11] But, yes, 不过是的
[20:13] I do hope to distinguish myself too. 我也希望能脱颖而出
[20:18] Watch it, now, Eloise. Yes, then. 看准了 埃洛伊斯 好的 然后
[20:21] Send it. 击球!
[20:23] Send it!
[20:24] Brava! -漂亮! -天啊! 为你骄傲
[20:30] Oh, I must compliment you on your daughters, Lady Mary. 我必须夸赞您的女儿们 玛丽夫人
[20:33] They are a credit to you. 她们是您的荣耀
[20:35] They are my greatest blessing indeed. 她们确实是上帝对我最大的恩赐
[20:36] And perhaps our greatest challenge too. 或许也是我们面临的最大挑战
[20:40] During the marriage mart, at least. 至少在婚姻市场上是这样
[20:43] Yes, the season can be quite cutthroat. 是啊 这个社交季相当残酷
[20:45] It has been some time 您已经有一段时间
[20:47] since you have been on English soil, has it not? 没来英国了吧?
[20:49] Not since I left with my late husband. 自从我和亡夫离开后 就没回来过了
[20:52] A lifetime ago, it seems. 好像是上辈子的事了
[20:56] I quite understand. 我很理解您
[20:58] Aubrey Hall holds many such memories for me as well. 奥布里府也给我留下了 很多这样的回忆
[21:02] Well, they are off to a slow start, 他们开局打得很谦让
[21:05] but I have hopes of bloodshed yet. 但我希望战况可以胶着起来
[21:10] Lady Danbury jests. 丹伯里女士真会说笑
[21:11] My children may be rivalrous, but we have yet to lose any limbs. 我的孩子们也许争强好胜 但还不会大打出手 小心点
[21:16] Motherhood seems to suit the duchess very well. 公爵夫人似乎很适合做母亲
[21:19] Yes, it does. 是的 没错
[21:21] Our matchmaking efforts last season were quite wise indeed, Lady Bridgerton. 我们去年的牵线搭桥非常明智 布里杰顿夫人
[21:27] Yes. Perhaps we will have such success again, Lady Danbury. 是啊 也许我们还会再成功一次呢 丹伯里女士
[21:31] Your follow-through seems widely off-course. 你的随球动作似乎错了
[21:33] If they can somehow stay the course. 如果他们能坚持下去的话
[21:41] Yes! 太好了!
[21:43] Mark me, Brother! 瞧见了吧
[21:48] Cracking shot! 弟弟! 好球!
[21:50] Yes! -干得漂亮 科林
[21:53] – Oh! – Oh, what luck! -漂亮! 太幸运了!
[21:57] You have the chance to best him. 你还有机会打败他
[21:59] That would not be very sportsmanlike, would it? 那就太没有体育精神了吧?
[22:01] I was told unsportsmanlike conduct was a requirement for this game. 有人告诉过我 在这场比赛中无需考虑体育精神
[22:04] A fast learner you are indeed, Miss Sharma. 你学得真快啊 莎尔玛小姐
[22:09] What do you say, my lord? 您说呢 我的大人?
[22:10] Are you in a losing mood? 您的心情不好吗?
[22:12] My mood shall remain unchanged, regardless of your choice. 无论你怎么选择 我的心情都不会变
[22:15] Ah, is that so? You would bravely bear the crushing shame of defeat? 是吗?您会勇敢承受失败的耻辱吗?
[22:18] – Play pleasant, Didi. – Not to worry, Miss Edwina. -只是游戏而已 姐姐 -别担心 埃德温娜小姐
[22:21] In light of my brothers’ and sisters’ tactics, 鉴于我弟弟妹妹们的战术
[22:24] Miss Sharma conducts herself with much grace indeed. 莎尔玛小姐的举止已经很优雅了
[22:26] Huh.
[22:27] Then you shall not mind this. 所以你不介意喽
[22:32] Well done! 好样的!
[22:37] – I knew I liked her. – Miss Edwina. -我就知道我喜欢她 -埃德温娜小姐
[22:40] It’s your turn. 该你了
[22:41] Oh.
[23:02] I am bested, I see. 看来我输了
[23:03] You could still retrieve your ball if you wish to stay in the game. 如果你想继续玩 可以把球打回来
[23:18] I think I shall cut out. 我想我还是不玩了
[23:25] I sh… 我…
[23:28] I shall, uh… join you if you like? 如果你愿意 我跟你一起去 好吗?
[23:33] There is no need to spoil your fun on my account. 没必要为了我破坏您的兴致
[23:36] I shall enjoy some refreshments with our mamas. 我想去跟妈妈们一起享用点心了
[23:43] Oh! Ugh. I missed it. 我失误了
[23:46] Colin, it’s your turn. 科林 该你了
[23:55] Oh, what a shot, Brother! 好球 弟弟!
[23:59] Yes! What a shame. 是啊!太可惜了
[24:01] You two better go fetch them. 你俩最好一起去把球打回来
[24:03] Unless you would like to quit, here and now? 还是你们现在就想退赛呢?
[24:08] Absolutely not. 绝对不会
[24:10] After you. 你先请
[24:29] You best hope your play does not hand victory to my brothers, 但愿轮到你击球时 不会把胜利拱手让给我的弟弟们
[24:32] or we shall never hear the end of it. 否则我们的耳根就没法清净了
[24:33] While you would be magnanimous in victory, I am sure. 我相信如果是您获胜
[24:40] Oh. 一定会放过大家的
[24:41] Dash it! 可恶!
[24:45] We could pluck them out. No one would be any the wiser. 我们可以把球捡出来 没人会知道的
[24:50] But I would know. 但我知道啊
[24:54] So, you do have honor, then. At least as far as sport is concerned. 好吧 您确实重视名誉 至少在体育方面是这样的
[24:58] That, and the fact I suspect you’d loudly advertise my cheating 是啊 以及我怀疑
[25:00] the moment I stepped out of line. 如果我有什么行差就错 你会大肆宣扬的
[25:02] And vice versa. 您也会那么对我的
[25:11] There’s nothing for it, then. 那就没办法了
[25:28] Your play, my lord. 该您了 我的大人
[25:30] Unless you do not wish to dirty those fine boots of yours? 除非您不想弄脏漂亮的靴子?
[25:32] Do not worry about my boots. 不用操心我的靴子
[25:59] Help. 救命
[26:00] Just pull. 使劲拉就行了
[26:02] I am trying. It is stuck. 我尽力了
[26:13] – Ow! – Do you want my help or not? 卡住了 你到底让不让我帮忙?
[26:26] It is not amusing. 一点也不好玩
[26:28] I did not say it was. 确实不好玩
[26:45] I can’t… 我没法…
[26:54] I believe I… underestimated you, Miss Sharma. 我觉得 我低估你了 莎尔玛小姐
[26:58] That seems to be the theme of our acquaintance, does it not? 不打不相识 不是吗?
[27:04] Well, since we are long past formalities… 好吧 既然我们早就不拘泥于礼节了…
[27:09] tell me frankly. 你就坦白告诉我吧
[27:11] What must I do to win your approval? 我要怎么做才能赢得你的认可?
[27:13] I do not withhold it out of spite, my lord. 我有所保留 并非出于恶意 我的大人
[27:17] I simply wish to steer my sister to the greatest possible happiness. 我只是想引导我的妹妹获得幸福
[27:22] I’d have thought you could understand my position, 我还以为您能理解我的立场
[27:24] seeing as you too have sisters to protect. 因为您也有妹妹需要保护
[27:26] It’s different. It’s my duty as their… 那不一样 我有责任保护她们…
[27:28] I am the same for Edwina, in every way that matters. 在重要问题上 我对埃德温娜也是一样
[27:34] Then let us put our past acrimony behind us, 那就让我们摒弃成见
[27:36] and allow me to prove 让我来证明
[27:37] I can offer your sister all the happiness and security you seek. 我能给你妹妹带来 你口中的幸福和安全感
[27:40] Could you… 你能…
[27:42] Could you do me that favor? 你能帮我的忙吗?
[27:49] Truce or not, 不管是否休战
[27:52] I shall never surrender to you on the sporting field. 我都不会在运动场上向您投降
[27:58] Ha!
[27:59] Your turn, my lord. 该您了 我的大人
[28:05] Is something the matter? 有什么问题吗?
[28:07] I have won! 我赢了!
[28:11] She will be amusing company at dinner. 晚餐时 她会成为有趣的伙伴
[28:20] Lord Bridgerton, do you not wish to retrieve… 布里杰顿大人 你不想把球…
[28:22] The game is over. 游戏结束了 (缅怀第八任子爵艾德蒙布里杰顿) (1803年5月去世)
[29:29] You cannot do this. (挚爱亲眷立碑于此) 这是不对的 你不能这么做
[29:31] You get him back in here now! -赶紧让他回去! -薰衣草是蓝色的 亲爱的
[29:33] My lord. You must come in. -大人 -薰衣草是绿色的 您必须进来一下
[29:36] Me? -我吗?
[29:37] It is imperative. -事情紧急
[29:38] Ah. 我会成为女王
[29:49] All is well. Please. You must not be standing. 一切都很好 您不能站着了
[29:53] All is not well. I have done this seven times. 一切都不好 我已经生过七胎了
[29:55] I know what well is, and this is not well. He cannot do this. 我知道好坏 现在并不好 他做不到呀
[29:59] I will not allow it. You stop him. 我不会允许的 你快阻止他
[30:02] The baby is not in position. 胎位不正
[30:04] – What does that mean? – It’s turned the wrong way. -这是什么意思? -方向错了
[30:06] I need to know what you’d like us to do. 我想知道 您想让我们做什么
[30:08] – I don’t know what you… – I’ll do my best. -我不知道你… -我会尽力的
[30:10] But there may need to be a choice made. 但可能需要做出选择
[30:14] Who would your lordship prefer? 您会如何选择?
[30:17] – What? – What are you saying to him? -什么? -你跟他说什么呢?
[30:20] I told you, you may not speak to him. 我告诉过你了 不要跟他说话
[30:22] Speak to me! 来跟我说话!
[30:25] It is a conversation for his lordship. 这是跟子爵大人的对话
[30:27] His lordship is a child! 子爵还是孩子!
[30:31] He’s my child. He was born in this very room, from this very body. 他是我的孩子 他是在这间房间出生的 就是我生的
[30:36] It is no matter to him. 跟他没关系的
[30:39] Let us speak in the hall. 我们去大厅说吧
[30:41] No, Anthony. Do not leave this room. 不要 安东尼 不要离开这个房间
[30:43] Mother, please. Lie down, still your mind. 母亲 拜托 躺下吧 冷静一点
[30:46] I will find out what he is asking of me and return immediately. 我去弄清楚他要我做什么 然后马上回来
[30:49] He is asking of you to decide which one of us should live. 他要你决定 我和孩子谁生谁死
[30:53] Me or the baby. 保大还是保小
[30:56] You kill the baby. You save the mother. 你放弃孩子 就能拯救母亲
[31:00] You cut the mother. You save the child. 你把母亲切开 就能拯救孩子
[31:03] It is not your choice to make. 不应该由你来选择
[31:04] – It is mine. – It is his lordship’s choice. -应该由我来选择 -这就是子爵大人的选择
[31:07] Edmund is his lordship! 艾德蒙才是子爵大人!
[31:12] The choice is Edmund’s. 应该由艾德蒙来选择
[31:15] It could only be Edmund’s because he loved me. 只能由艾德蒙选择 因为他爱我
[31:19] He loved me so much. This wouldn’t even be a conversation. 他很爱我 根本不会有这样的谈话
[31:25] Because that kind of love, 因为他很爱我
[31:28] the answer, this choice, 答案和选择
[31:32] is obvious. 是显而易见的
[31:36] I should not have to explain this to anyone! 我本来不需要向任何人解释这些的!
[31:40] Edmund should be here! 艾德蒙应该在这里的!
[31:47] Do what she wants. 按照她的意思做
[31:49] – Your lordship… – Whatever she chooses. -大人… -听从她的选择
[31:52] I will do my best to save them both. 我会尽全力救他们母子的
[31:59] Do not leave me! 别离开我!
[32:10] Flutter it so, to draw his eyes to your bosom. 挥动扇子 吸引他的眼睛看你的胸部
[32:15] There. 很好
[32:16] And remember to laugh at his jokes. 还要记得 他讲笑话 你要迎合
[32:18] Every man wishes to be thought a sharp wit. 所有男人都希望被认为是风趣幽默的
[32:21] Good afternoon. 下午好 我…
[32:28] It is a good day, indeed. 今天天气不错呢
[32:31] It’s hot, though. 不过很热
[32:34] Is it not, Prudence? 不是吗 普鲁登斯?
[32:35] Yes, it’s very hot. 是啊 非常热
[32:38] Unseasonably so. 热得反常呢
[32:44] Mama, might I return to the modiste? 母亲 我能回女装裁缝那里吗?
[32:47] – I need new ribbons. – Not now, Penelope. -我需要新丝带
[32:53] Uh… -现在不行 佩内洛普
[32:54] Prudence was just asking about the Americas. 普鲁登斯刚刚问起美洲的情况呢
[32:58] – Were you not, Prudence? – I… -是吧 普鲁登斯? -我…
[33:01] Yes. 是的
[33:02] You have an interest in travel? 你对旅行感兴趣吗?
[33:04] Adore it. 我很热爱
[33:07] I mean to say, I would adore it. 我的意思是 我会很热爱旅行的
[33:10] I… I have not been further than Sussex. 但我最远只去过萨塞克斯
[33:14] Mama says everywhere beyond Hampshire is positively uncivilized. 母亲说汉普郡以外的地方 都还没有开化
[33:21] How she jests. 她真会开玩笑
[33:22] Dear Pru is… such a wit. 普鲁登斯好幽默呀
[33:25] Well, the Americas are certainly further than Hampshire. 美洲可比汉普郡远多了
[33:36] Oh, I have invited the Cowpers to dinner this evening. 我邀请了考珀一家今晚共进晚餐
[33:41] The Cowpers? 考珀一家?
[33:43] Uh, could this have anything to do 您请他们吃饭
[33:46] with the necklace you gifted Miss Cowper, I believe it was? 跟您送考珀小姐的项链有关系吗?
[33:49] Do I need a reason to enjoy their company? 我邀请他们 还需要理由吗?
[33:51] You’ll make the arrangements? Venison, perhaps? 你会负责安排吗?吃鹿肉吧?
[33:56] It did not work. 没有起作用呢
[33:58] Cousin Jack did not glance once at my bosom. 杰克表哥一次都没看我的胸
[34:01] Stop calling him that. 别再那样称呼他了
[34:04] And stop that too. 也别再扇了
[34:10] I do hope the afternoon was not too taxing for you. 希望下午的活动没把你弄得太累
[34:13] Not at all, my lord. 完全没有 大人
[34:15] My brothers and sisters, they can be wearying. 我的弟弟妹妹挺累人的
[34:18] Oh. I find it is impossible for me 我发现呼吸乡间的新鲜空气
[34:21] to grow weary in the fresh country air. 可以让人不会感到疲倦
[34:24] That is a happy outlook. 真是乐观的态度呢
[34:25] You shall need it if you are to spend much more time with the Bridgertons. 如果想多跟布里杰顿家族在一起 是需要乐观的
[34:35] Do you imagine you should like to raise your family out here 您觉得您愿意在这里组建家庭吗?
[34:38] in the country, my lord? 就在乡下 大人
[34:40] It is likely my responsibilities will keep me moving around quite often. 我的职责可能会让我经常搬家
[34:45] It is entirely possible that there will be stretches of time 我完全有可能在一段时间内
[34:48] where I’ll be apart from my children. My wife too. 要离开我的孩子们 以及我的妻子
[34:53] I do look forward to supporting my husband 我很期待能够支持我的丈夫
[34:56] in whatever his endeavors may be. 不管他的职责是什么
[34:59] You do express yourself so agreeably, Miss Edwina. 你的表达方式真是令人愉快 埃德温娜小姐
[35:02] It is refreshing and rare indeed. 令人耳目一新 着实少见
[35:08] Though, to be clear, my lord, 不过我要说清楚 大人
[35:11] that is not to say I do not have a mind of my own. 这并不是说我没有自己的思想
[35:14] I have found that 我发现
[35:16] one may easily remain agreeable 当一个人心智健全时
[35:18] when one also has inner resources. 更容易讨人喜欢
[35:21] I myself am fortunate 我自己很幸运
[35:24] to have found a love of literature, but also of learning as well. 不仅热爱文学 也热爱学习
[35:28] It is why I am 所以我才会这样
[35:31] quite content in different circumstances. 遇到不同情况 都会怡然自得
[35:34] Fulfilled even, 感到满足
[35:36] in all my varied interests and employments, you see. 各种兴趣和工作令我充实
[35:41] I must admit to you. 我必须承认
[35:44] The only books I have read this year 我今年只读过一本书
[35:47] are ledgers of the estate’s accounts. 就是庄园的账簿
[35:50] And, um, they’re all dreadfully boring. 而且它们都很无聊
[35:59] It is perfect, then. 那就完美了
[36:01] You are much too busy to read, 您太忙了 没时间看书
[36:02] and I am very much in need of someone to tell about my stories. 我也非常需要有人听我讲故事
[36:06] I so enjoy talking of books. 我很喜欢讲述书里的故事
[36:09] Go on, then. 那就讲讲吧
[36:12] Have you read Ghalib? 你读过迦利布的诗吗?
[36:17] Never. 从来没有
[36:19] Good. 太好了
[36:26] He is quite funny. 他很风趣
[36:28] Hmm.
[36:29] – A good thing, I suppose. – Intelligent too. -看来是好事呢 -也很聪明
[36:31] I would have not expected otherwise. 跟我想的一样
[36:33] And the conversation, there were no awkward pauses. 我们的谈话也没有尴尬的停顿
[36:36] Really. No truly disastrous lulls. 真的 没有那种灾难性的冷场
[36:39] What… 你…
[36:40] What did you talk about? 你都跟他说什么了?
[36:42] His family, to begin with. 先是他的家庭
[36:44] So it was all about him, then? Bon, if the conversation felt one-sided… 所以都是聊他吗? 小妹 如果谈话内容都是单方面的…
[36:47] Only it did not. 并非如此
[36:49] I was convinced my poor showing on the pall-mall field 我本来觉得我在铁圈球场的糟糕表现
[36:53] left the viscount feeling… indifferent. 会让子爵觉得 很平庸呢
[36:56] But he asked me questions about myself, about our family. 但他问了一些关于我的问题 还有关于我们家庭的问题
[37:00] He was interested in everything I had to say, Didi. 我说的内容 他都很感兴趣 姐姐
[37:02] In the books I have read, even in the books I have not. 包括我读过的书 还有没读过的书
[37:06] Well, uh, 好吧
[37:08] I… I only hope his intentions were genuine and nothing less. 我只希望他的意图是真诚的
[37:12] I truly believe something will come of this. 我坚信我们会有结果的
[37:17] A proposal, Didi. 求婚 姐姐
[37:20] I can feel it. 我能感觉到
[37:23] So, it is all going well, then? 所以一切都很顺利吗?
[37:26] Extremely. 非常顺利
[37:27] And did Miss Edwina mention pall-mall? She did not appear to be having much fun. 埃德温娜小姐有没有提到铁圈球? 她看起来玩得并不怎么开心
[37:32] Well, how could she have done, 她还能怎么样呢?
[37:33] when the lot of you were downright gladiatorial out there? 你们这些人简直就是角斗士
[37:36] As if the game can be played any other way. 这游戏的玩法就是这样呀
[37:38] I was surprised she played for as long as she did. 她能打那么久 我很惊讶了
[37:42] It is no matter. 无所谓了
[37:44] Miss Edwina did not need to win a silly game in order to win my heart. 埃德温娜小姐不需要为了赢得我的心 而去赢一场破球赛
[37:49] Who are you, and what have you done with my brother? 你是谁呀 你把我的哥哥怎么样了?
[37:53] – Daph. – Has this young lady truly won your heart? -达芙妮 -这位小姐真的赢得你的内心了吗?
[37:55] You met her. 你见过她了
[37:57] You met her family. She is delightful, 你也见过她的家人 她很讨人喜欢
[37:59] and pleasant, 礼貌友善
[38:01] and interesting. 为人风趣
[38:02] Even wise. 而且聪明
[38:04] What exactly are your objections? 你到底反对什么?
[38:07] Well, I s… I suppose I do not have any. 好吧 那我没有什么反对的
[38:11] If you say Miss Edwina is the one for you. 只要你觉得 埃德温娜小姐就是真命天女
[38:15] If you say she is the one in whose presence 只要你觉得 你在她面前你无法思考
[38:17] you cannot properly think, or even… or even breathe. 甚至无法呼吸
[38:23] If you say you feel that feeling. 只要你觉得 你有那种感觉
[38:26] Feeling? 感觉?
[38:29] What… 什么…
[38:33] Uh…
[38:34] The one that makes it impossible for you to look away from them 在任何时候 都让你无法将目光
[38:38] at any given moment. 从她们身上移开
[38:41] When your 让你的
[38:43] body and soul 身体和灵魂
[38:46] feel as if they could burst into flames 只要你们彼此靠近时
[38:49] whenever the two of you are near. 就会感觉好像要燃起熊熊烈火
[38:53] When all you are able to do in their presence 当你们四目相对时 你所能做的
[38:56] is to fight the urge to lean forward and… and touch their lips with yours. 就是抑制住自己 想要倾身亲吻对方嘴唇的冲动
[39:04] If that is the feeling you have when you are with Miss Edwina, 如果你和埃德温娜小姐在一起时 能有这种感觉
[39:07] I am quite happy for you indeed. 那我就着实为你感到开心了
[39:13] I could not have described it better myself. 你的描述说到我的心坎里了
[39:17] Huh.
[39:34] Do I really wish to know? 我想要知道吗?
[39:38] Do not answer that. 千万别回答
[39:52] How agreeable that you could all join us this evening, and on such little notice. 今晚你们能来共进晚餐 真是太好了 而且只是临时邀请
[39:57] Of course, Lady Featherington. 当然了 费瑟灵顿夫人
[39:59] How dare we decline an invitation from the man of the hour? 我们怎敢拒绝风云人物的邀请呢?
[40:03] Apparently. 显然是啦
[40:04] Yes, the new Lord Featherington has certainly made a splash in town. 是啊 新任费瑟灵顿大人 确实在镇上引起轰动了呢
[40:07] Has he not, Prudence? 是吧 普鲁登斯?
[40:14] Lord Featherington, 费瑟灵顿大人
[40:15] I’m quite interested to hear more 我很想多听您说说美洲的宝石矿
[40:17] about your gemstone mines back in the Americas. 它们很适合被制作成
[40:20] They certainly do make for the most exquisite of necklaces, my lord. 最精美的项链 我的大人
[40:23] Why talk of rubies across the ocean 这里就有许多东西等待着去发掘
[40:25] when there is so much to discover just here? 为什么要聊大洋彼岸的红宝石呢?
[40:28] Tell me, Miss Cowper, do you have brothers, perchance? 跟我说说 考珀小姐 你有兄弟吗?
[40:32] Alas, I am an only child. 很可惜 我是独生女
[40:34] But I consider myself particularly maternal. 但我觉得自己特别有母性
[40:39] Pardon me. 不好意思
[40:41] You were saying, dearest? 你刚才说什么 亲爱的?
[40:42] Well, I would never dream of bragging… 好啦
[40:44] …but I have always been told I have a warm, affectionate disposition. 不是我自夸 但别人总是说我性格温暖亲切
[40:49] You are a credit to your sex, indeed. 你确实是女性的楷模
[40:52] I say, Featherington, 我说 费瑟灵顿大人
[40:53] I bet you could never find a venison like this in the Americas. 我敢打赌
[40:56] There is certainly nothing like English cooking. 你在美洲是找不到这么好的鹿肉的 英式烹饪确实是最棒的
[40:59] Then you must be our guest. My cook is renowned for her trifle. 下次来我家做客吧 我家厨师做的松饼很有名哦
[41:03] Is that the cook you stole from the Evans household? 是你从埃文斯家抢来的那名厨师吗?
[41:08] I am curious, my lord. 我很好奇 我的大人
[41:11] All those years traveling, you have not been tempted to marry? 游历多年 您就没想过要结婚吗?
[41:17] I wished to establish myself in the world first. 我想先立业再成家的
[41:20] Uh, but now, as Lord Featherington, 但是现在 作为费瑟灵顿大人
[41:24] there comes a time in everyone’s life when one needs a partner. 每个人的生活中 都会有需要伴侣的时刻
[41:27] Someone who sees you as you truly are 她会看到你真正的模样
[41:31] to help ease the burdens of the day. 帮你减轻生活的重担
[41:35] Hmm.
[41:37] Is that a new dress, Cressida? 这是条新裙子吧 克蕾丝达?
[41:39] Is it not lovely? 是不是很好看啊?
[41:40] That new modiste is most accomplished. 这是新来的女装裁缝最成功的作品呢
[41:44] Madame Delacroix’s designs seem 相比之下
[41:46] rather tired by comparison. 德拉克洛瓦的设计相当老套了
[41:49] Could you stop your interruptions? 你能别再插嘴了吗?
[41:51] – I was merely asking. – Prudence, did you say something? -我只是问问而已 -普鲁登斯 你刚才说什么?
[41:56] I did, in fact. 是啊 其实
[42:00] I was wondering if, perhaps after dinner, 我在想 也许晚饭后
[42:03] I might display my singing voice for everyone? 我能向大家展示我的歌喉吗?
[42:05] Oh, dear Lord. 天啊
[42:06] Have I mentioned my Cressida 我有提过 我的克蕾丝达
[42:07] is accomplished in both song and the pianoforte? 很擅长唱歌和弹钢琴吗?
[42:11] Oh my. I could never do that. Philippa… 天啊 我可不行 菲利帕…
[42:13] Miss Cowper, are you occupied on Thursday? 考珀小姐 你星期四有空吗?
[42:16] Might I ask you for the honor of your company for a promenade? 我能邀请你去散步吗?
[42:19] Rotten Row, perhaps? 去骑马道怎么样?
[42:21] I would be simply delighted, my lord. 荣幸之至 我的大人
[42:32] I really would be happy to sing… 我真的很乐意唱…
[42:34] Enough, Prudence. 够了 普鲁登斯
[42:42] If it is a clear mind you seek, Brother, I may know how to help. 如果你想要保持头脑清醒 哥哥 也许我知道该怎么帮你
[42:45] Worldly travelers use it as a way to open their minds 世界各地的旅行者 都用这种东西来打开思路
[42:49] and transcend ordinary anxieties. 解除焦虑
[42:56] Smells rather foul, does it not? 闻着好臭啊 不是吗?
[42:58] It only takes the smallest of doses to feel the effects. 只需要很小的剂量就能感受到效果
[43:07] Whatever is the point? 重点是什么?
[43:08] I hardly think a tea will distract me from the momentous decision 我觉得喝茶并不能转移我的注意力
[43:11] the proctors at the Royal Schools are making at this very moment. 让我忘记皇家艺术学院的考官 此刻正在做出的重大决定
[43:14] Or perhaps it will allow you 或许它会让你
[43:16] to escape the thoughts that’ve been plaguing your mind. 逃离一直困扰着你的思绪
[43:18] The doubts, the questions that seem to linger, 那些疑惑 那些似乎挥之不去的问题
[43:21] no matter how far you go to escape them. 尽管你努力想要摆脱
[43:24] – Are you quite well, Brother? – You will see. -你还好吗 弟弟? -等着瞧吧
[43:26] This tea is quite the elixir. 这茶绝对是灵丹妙药
[43:29] On one occasion, in Paxos, I found myself meditating for hours 有一次 在帕克索斯群岛 我发现自己在一片草地上
[43:33] upon a single blade of grass. Uh… 冥想了几个小时
[43:48] Hell and the devil. That’s bad. 天啊
[44:16] Oh. Hi. 太难喝了
[44:21] You must not let the game of pall-mall dismay you. 你不能让铁圈球游戏 搞得自己垂头丧气
[44:23] Antagonism is, I’m afraid, what you must expect. 恐怕互相对抗是难免的事
[44:39] Can I ask you something, Miss Eloise? 我能问你一件事吗 埃洛伊斯?
[44:41] Did I purposely make the third wicket two inches narrower than last year? Yes. 我是不是故意让第三洞球门 比去年变窄了七厘米?是的
[44:47] Anything. 你问吧
[44:50] I fear I may have upset the viscount during our game. 恐怕我在比赛中惹到子爵了
[44:53] Ah.
[44:55] You were near our father’s grave? 你们去我们父亲的坟墓附近了?
[44:58] Well, then his mood was not on your account. 那他心情不好不是因为你
[45:00] He rarely goes near if he can help it. 他很少去那附近的
[45:07] Can I ask you something? 我能问你一件事吗?
[45:12] Was it your choice you never married? 你不结婚是自己的选择吗?
[45:14] My brothers tell me I have a habit of being rather direct. 我的哥哥们都说 我说话很直接
[45:18] But everyone tells me it is fate worse than death to end up a spinster. 但大家都告诉我 不结婚比死还惨
[45:23] But you seem perfectly content with your situation. 但你似乎对自己的境况很满意
[45:31] You must know, it is hardly ideal. 你必须知道 这并不容易
[45:33] The world is not exactly welcoming to an unmarried woman. 这个世界对不婚女性并不友好
[45:36] There seems to be no place in society for us, 我们在社会上似乎没有容身之地
[45:38] except at the edge of things. 只能站在边缘
[45:40] That rather seems to be society’s flaw, not a woman’s. 这似乎是社会的问题 不是女人的问题
[45:45] Indeed, it does. 确实如此
[46:32] Mother. 母亲
[46:35] There you are. 您在这里啊
[46:37] Here I am. 是啊
[46:42] You look well. 您的气色不错
[46:46] I slept. 我睡觉了
[46:49] I bathed. 我洗澡了
[46:52] I went for a walk outdoors. I saw the children. 我去外面散步了 我看到孩子们了
[46:57] I went to chapel. Now I’m making myself 我去教堂了 现在我在刺绣
[47:01] useful with embroidery. 让自己变得有用
[47:04] Perhaps join us for family dinner? 跟我们一起吃晚餐吧?
[47:10] I know this is hard. 我知道这很难
[47:12] I know you miss him. 我知道您很想念他
[47:14] – Please… – But we all miss him. -求你了… -但我们都很想念他
[47:16] – And I think… – Anthony, this is it. -我觉得… -安东尼 就这样吧
[47:17] This is my best. I am doing my best. 我尽力了 我在尽力了
[47:21] Every day, I get up, 每一天 我挣扎着起床
[47:23] I get dressed, I feed myself, I try to breathe in and out. 梳洗打扮 喂饱自己 努力呼吸
[47:29] I force myself to stop by the nursery. 我强迫自己多去育儿室看看
[47:34] And I think about how 我的心里
[47:36] sorry I feel for little baby Hyacinth 为小海厄森斯感到难过
[47:39] because she will never know Edmund’s laugh. 因为她永远都听不到艾德蒙的笑声了
[47:45] Or the way he smelled, 闻不到他的味道了
[47:46] or what it is to be hugged in his arms. 感受不到他的拥抱了
[47:53] I feel even sorrier for myself because, most of the time, 我更为自己感到难过 因为大多数时候
[47:57] all I am thinking is that this little baby 我只想着 这个小宝宝
[47:59] did not do me the kindness of killing me 并没有好心地杀死我
[48:02] so that I could be with my husband. 好让我去陪伴我的丈夫
[48:07] Edmund was the air that I breathed. 艾德蒙曾是我呼吸的空气
[48:13] And now there is no air. 现在没有空气了
[48:17] So, 所以
[48:20] do not ask me about family dinner. 不要让我去参加家庭聚餐了
[48:27] I am doing my best. 我在尽力了
[48:33] Anthony? 安东尼?
[48:37] Anthony. 安东尼
[48:41] – I can take my leave. – No. Stay. -我先告辞了 -别走 留下来吧
[48:44] Please. 拜托了
[49:05] Lilacs were his favorite. 紫丁香是他的最爱
[49:19] Dearest. 亲爱的
[49:21] I hate to see you like this. 我不想看到你这样
[49:23] So weighed down. 那么垂头丧气
[49:26] Courtship, the consideration of a proposal, 去求爱吧 考虑求婚的事
[49:29] choosing the person you wish to spend the rest of your life with. 选择你希望共度余生的人
[49:33] My darling boy, it should be a time full of joy. 亲爱的孩子 那应该是很美好的时刻
[49:38] – I am content. – Mm. 我很满足了
[49:41] I’m fulfilling my duty to this family, Mother. 我正在履行对家族的责任 母亲
[49:44] That is what takes precedence above all else. 这才是最重要的
[49:46] Just because you are dedicated to this family 你要以家族为重
[49:49] does not mean that there should be no room left for love, Anthony. 并不意味着 你不能拥有自己的真爱 安东尼
[49:55] Your father took his role as viscount seriously, 你父亲认真履行着子爵的职责
[49:58] but he also loved deeply. 但他也深深地爱着
[50:02] I know that is what you want too. I know that, deep down, 我知道这也是你想要的 我知道在你的内心深处
[50:05] it is what you have always wanted. 这是你一直想要的
[50:07] You’re quite certain how well you know me. 您很确定自己很了解我呢
[50:09] I know how sweet and earnest you were as a boy. 我知道你小时候有多么真诚可爱
[50:12] Always with a kind word and a joke. 总是待人宽厚 爱讲笑话
[50:18] But then, after your father died, a wall went up inside you, 但你父亲去世后 你就在心中筑起了高墙
[50:21] as if love had become some… 好像爱变成了…
[50:25] some weakness 你的软肋
[50:28] instead of your greatest strength. And that is not you. 而不是你最坚强的铠甲 但你不是这样的人
[50:33] You deserve the feeling that I had 你父亲把戒指戴在我手指上的那一刻
[50:36] the moment your father placed that ring on my finger. 那种感觉 你值得拥有
[50:40] It was a promise, not just of the sacred commitment 那是一种承诺 不仅是我们对彼此
[50:43] that we were making to one another, but a sacred love. 做出的神圣承诺 也是一种神圣的爱
[50:45] – Love shall have no place in my marriage. – You cannot mean that. -我的婚姻中不允许有爱情 -你不能这么说
[50:48] I seek an amiable partner with whom I may share a pleasant life, 我只想寻找一位谦和的伴侣 与她共度美好生活
[50:52] untouched by heartbreak and the ravages of grief. 不受心碎和悲伤的摧残
[50:59] You were barely even there… 他死后…
[51:03] after he died. 您一直故意疏远
[51:05] And yet, I, myself, 但我自己
[51:08] am cursed to remember every waking moment. 却像被诅咒一样 牢记着每时每刻
[51:13] I could never… 我永远不会…
[51:15] I could never be the cause of such pain, 我永远不会造成这样的痛苦
[51:19] no matter how cruel and hard-hearted everyone else may find me to be. 不管其他人会觉得 我有多么残忍 多么无情
[51:39] This room is exceptionally well-lit. 这间房间格外明亮
[51:44] Have you noticed, Col? 你注意到了吗 科林?
[51:46] The twinkle of the candles, it is as… 烛光闪烁
[51:49] – It’s as if… we sit among the stars. – What is wrong with you? 仿佛我们置身在星空之中 你有毛病吗?
[51:53] I was just telling Benedict how brilliant the stars were in Greece. 我只是在告诉本尼迪克特 希腊的星星多么璀璨
[51:59] Are you enjoying your time here, Miss Edwina? 你在这里过得愉快吗 埃德温娜小姐?
[52:01] I am, very much. The buzz of the city is thrilling indeed, 非常愉快 城市的喧嚣确实让人兴奋
[52:05] but I quite enjoy the peace of the country. 但我很喜欢乡村的宁静
[52:07] As do I. Though I dare say. It is not quite so peaceful 我也是 不过我敢说
[52:10] with my entire family in residence. 我们全家都住在这栋庄园里 并没有那么宁静
[52:14] I understand, my lord. 我能理解 大人
[52:15] Certainly, I cannot compare my family with your seven brothers and sisters, 诚然 我的家庭 没法跟你们七兄妹的大家庭相提并论
[52:19] but, 但是
[52:21] my sister and I were known to be a handful growing up too. 大家都知道 我和姐姐从小也是难管教的
[52:23] Mm. I can imagine. 我可以想象
[52:25] But Kate always has had my best interests at heart. 但是凯特总是把我的利益放在心上
[52:28] She bears a heavy responsibility for our family. 她把我们的家族视为己任
[52:30] That sounds remarkably similar to you, Anthony. 听起来跟你很像呢 安东尼
[52:33] Much familial responsibility to bear, indeed. 确实
[52:36] It was a revelation. 要承担很多家庭责任
[52:38] Made all the better by the knowledge that I may have been the only Briton 那是一种启示
[52:41] to see it in decades. 更让我感到欣慰的是
[52:42] Mmm. Mmm! 我可能是几十年来 唯一一个看到那些的英国人
[52:46] Benedict, dear, you alarm our guests. 本尼迪克特 亲爱的 你吓到我们的客人了
[52:49] – It’s all right, Lady Bridgerton. – Perhaps… 没事的 布里杰顿夫人 也许…
[52:54] …it is time for a toast. 是时候来敬酒了
[52:56] A good idea. To cheer our guests. 好主意
[52:58] Or to tend to other pressing matters. 为我们的客人祝福 或者聊聊其他要紧的问题
[53:10] My… I believe my sister and I have grown rather weary. 夫人…我和妹妹都有点累了
[53:12] A toast. Yes. 干杯 是的
[53:18] My sincere gratitude to the Sharmas for joining us. 我衷心感谢莎尔玛家族光临
[53:21] It has been splendid having you here 很高兴你们能来这里
[53:24] to witness what is now my second annual loss at pall-mall. 见证我在铁圈球比赛中的第二次惨败
[53:28] Not to be repeated, I assure you. 不会再重演了 我向你们保证
[53:33] And my special gratitude to Miss Edwina. 我要特别感谢埃德温娜小姐
[53:38] It has certainly been a privilege 在过去的日子里
[53:39] to truly make your acquaintance these past days. 能真正认识你 真是我的荣幸
[53:42] In fact, 事实上
[53:43] I believe there is a question I would like to ask you. 我有一个问题想要问你
[54:00] I should like to, uh… 我想…
[54:08] I should like to ask you to please 我想拜托你
[54:11] refrain from telling anyone back in London about yesterday’s loss. 不要把昨天输球的事告诉伦敦的人
[54:14] I fear the harm to my reputation would simply be too great. 我担心这会对我的名誉造成严重损害
[54:18] Um…
[54:20] To the pleasant days ahead. 为未来的美好生活干杯
[54:22] – Uh, pleasant days. – Hear! Hear! -敬美好生活 -是啊!是啊!
[54:24] – Days ahead. – Hear! Hear! -敬未来 -是啊!是啊!
[54:27] Yes. 是啊
[54:32] Mm.
[55:02] – You must know you did nothing wrong. – I must have done something. -你要知道 你没做错什么 -我肯定哪里做错了
[55:07] The rest of the ton are now set to join us in the country. 上流社会的其他人也将要来到乡下了
[55:11] Surely, if the viscount were to propose, he’d have done it by now. Yes? 如果子爵要求婚 他早就求婚了
[55:17] – What if I have missed my chance? – Edwina. -如果我错过机会了怎么办? -埃德温娜
[55:19] Perhaps I should’ve found out more about the Bridgertons. 也许我该多了解一下布里杰顿家族的
[55:21] I should’ve known more about their interests. 我应该多了解一下他们的兴趣
[55:24] I should’ve been better. 我应该表现得更好的
[55:33] I have bungled this entire affair. 全都被我搞砸了
[55:37] And now I feel like a fool. 现在我觉得自己像是傻瓜
[55:42] Never say such a thing, Bon. 不要再说这样的话了 小妹
[55:44] I knew he would only end up hurting you. Come here. 我就知道他最后只会伤害你 让我抱抱
[55:53] I hate seeing you like this. 我不想看到你这样
[55:57] I thought he liked me. 我以为他喜欢我
[56:04] You are the diamond of the season. 你是社交季的钻石淑女
[56:07] There is nary a gentleman back in London who does not wish for your hand. 伦敦的绅士没有一个不希望娶你的
[56:13] You have choices, Bon. 你有很多选择的 小妹
[56:17] All will be well, 一切都会好起来的
[56:18] despite this disappointment with the viscount, I assure you. 尽管你对子爵很失望 但我向你保证
[56:50] Are you still up? 你还没睡吗?
[56:51] Ugh. You may wish to bathe before you see Mother in the morning. 早上见母亲之前 你最好先洗个澡
[56:54] It’s magical, Brother. 太神奇了 兄弟
[56:57] You were right. 你说得对
[56:58] I’ve allowed my doubts to plague me for too long. 我让我的怀疑困扰我太久了
[57:00] The Royal Academy Schools are not the arbiters of taste. The world is! 皇家艺术学院才不是品味的评判者 世界才是!
[57:04] You are a fatwit. 你就是笨蛋
[57:06] Benedict, something has apparently arrived for you. 本尼迪克特 这东西是寄给你的
[57:08] A letter from London. 一封伦敦寄来的信
[57:20] I have a place. 我拿到入学资格了
[57:22] The Royal Schools have accepted me as a student. 皇家艺术学院已经录取我了
[57:25] I got in! 我被录取了!
[57:28] I thought they were not the arbiters of taste? 我以为他们不是品味的评判者呢?
[57:30] They must see great promise in my work. Oh my! 他们肯定看出来 我的作品有潜力了 我的天啊
[57:35] You shall all bear witness 你们都将见证我的才华!
[57:38] to my talents!
[57:40] Shh! It’s the middle of the night! 现在是半夜呢!
[57:44] He will be as insufferable now as you. 他会跟你一样让人无法忍受了
[57:47] Me? 我吗?
[57:48] If I must hear one more tale of your extraordinary adventures from Greece… 如果我必须再听一段 你在希腊的离奇冒险故事…
[57:51] Tell me, Brother, if you loved it there so much, why did you ever return home? 告诉我 哥哥 如果你那么喜欢那里 为什么还要回家呢?
[57:56] Well… 好吧…
[57:58] Do you ever hear from her? 有她的来信吗?
[58:00] Miss Thompson? 汤普森小姐?
[58:02] Are you ladies not always writing letters? 你们不是经常通信吗?
[58:04] I’d have thought your travels banished Miss Thompson… 我还以为你满脑子都是旅行
[58:07] Lady Crane, rather, from your mind completely. 都忘记汤普森小姐了呢 应该是克雷恩夫人了
[58:10] Funny how distance is no match for memory, is it not? 有趣的是 距离抵不过记忆 是吧?
[58:15] She lives not far from here, you know. 她住得离这里不远的
[58:19] “I am honored to accept “我很荣幸接受
[58:23] your acceptance.” 你们的录取”
[58:25] You think it will last much longer? 你觉得这种状态会持续更久吗?
[58:28] Well, devil if I know. 我也不知道
[58:30] An artist must be free to follow their muse. 艺术家必须有追随自己灵感的自由 (冈特茶馆)
[58:36] But it appears the ton has fallen prey to the fickleness of fashion. 但看起来 上流社会已经成为 时尚变化无常的牺牲品了
[58:42] For how else might one explain the tawdry, 不然怎么解释克蕾丝达考珀小姐
[58:45] dare I say vulgar, gown sported lately by Miss Cressida Cowper? 最近穿着的那件俗艳的礼服呢? 甚至可以说是俗陋吧?
[58:55] Mayfair’s newest modiste 梅菲尔新来的女装裁缝
[58:58] has one thing, and one thing only, going for her. 只有一个优势 仅此而已
[59:01] She is new. 那就是她是新来的
[59:03] Whereas Madame Delacroix might be old, 德拉克洛瓦夫人或许老派
[59:06] but at least she is capable. 但至少能力卓越
[59:11] You may leave the silks there. 你可以把丝绸放在那里
[59:20] Miss Penelope. 佩内洛普小姐
[59:21] It is your job to be observant, is it not? 你的工作就是要善于观察 不是吗?
[59:25] To hide your clients’ secrets with a well-draped piece of fabric 用一块褶形完美的布料 或是一个装饰精巧的玫瑰结
[59:28] or a cleverly embellished rosette, 来隐藏你客户的秘密
[59:31] just as I too hide. 就像我一样
[59:34] Behind my pen. 藏在我的笔锋之下
[59:37] I have no interest in revealing your identity. 我没兴趣揭露您的身份
[59:39] That is not why I’m here. 那不是我过来的原因
[59:42] I believe I can trust you, Madame Delacroix. 我觉得我可以相信你 德拉克洛瓦夫人
[59:46] In a world of men, you have built a thriving business, 在男人的世界里 你的事业蒸蒸日上
[59:48] much like myself. 就像我一样
[59:50] I think we can be of use to one another. 我觉得我们可以互相帮助
[59:54] My enterprise grows more difficult for me to maintain on my own. 靠我自己来维持我的事业 变得越来越难了
[59:58] If I was spotted by you so easily, it is only so long before I get recognized 如果我这么容易就被你认出来了 那我被不那么谨慎的人认出来
[1:00:02] by someone… less discreet. 估计也不远了
[1:00:06] I have proved to you how I can help you in your business. 我已经向你证明了 我可以帮到你的生意
[1:00:10] Now I’d like you to help me with mine. 现在我想让你助力我的事业
[1:00:16] Did you have to call me old? 你非要说我老派吗?
[1:00:20] I could not be so obvious with my flattery. 我的奉承不能太过明显
[1:00:24] But is it not working? 但是起效了吧?
[1:00:25] Madame Delacroix? I require your expert knowledge. 德拉克洛瓦夫人? 我需要你的专业知识
[1:00:28] I believe I was first. 我相信是我先来的
[1:00:34] Of course, not everyone can always get things so right. 当然 不是所有人 都能一直做出正确的事情
[1:01:06] Though I suppose, for some, 尽管我确实认为 对一些人来说
[1:01:07] it may be simply too late to change course 改变方向和消除损害
[1:01:10] and undo any damage. 可能为时已晚了
[1:01:16] Whoa.
[1:01:39] My lord. 我的大人
[1:01:41] Miss Sharma. 莎尔玛小姐
[1:01:44] Is your sister… 你妹妹…
[1:01:46] She is in her room. 她在她的房间里
[1:01:49] Not feeling her best this morning, it seems. 貌似她今天早上感觉不太好
[1:01:53] I did not mean to disappoint her last night 我昨晚没有求婚
[1:01:56] when I did not declare myself. 不是有意让她失望的
[1:01:59] And I’d like to thank you for not… 我要感谢你没有…
[1:02:00] She shall not be disappointed for long. Assure her, I still intend to propose. 她不会失望太久的 我仍然打算求婚
[1:02:05] Last night was a lark, at best. My brothers were up to no good, and 昨晚充其量只是闹着玩而已 我的弟弟们都不怀好意 而且…
[1:02:09] with everyone sitting there, staring back at me, well… 每个人都坐在那里 盯着我…
[1:02:14] my feelings would not allow me to speak. 我的感受让我无法开口
[1:02:19] So your feelings are too strong for you now? 所以您现在的感受 对您来说太强烈了吗?
[1:02:22] – Miss Sharma… – No. No. -莎尔玛小姐… -不要
[1:02:24] All you are doing, my lord, 我的大人 您的所作所为
[1:02:26] is toying with the emotions of an impressionable young lady. 只是在玩弄 一个敏感的年轻女士的感情
[1:02:29] Miss Edwina seems perfectly capable of forming her own impressions. 埃德温娜小姐似乎完全有能力 形成自己的印象
[1:02:32] If you took notice… 如果你注意到了…
[1:02:33] So now you claim to know my sister better than me? 所以您是说 您比我更了解我妹妹吗?
[1:02:35] I know she wishes to be happy. 我知道她想要幸福
[1:02:38] This is precisely what I wish for her. 这正是我对她的愿望
[1:02:41] I can assure you, happiness is not your strength. 我可以跟您保证 给人幸福不是您的强项
[1:02:44] Exasperation, perhaps. Fixation, most definitely. 带来愤怒 也许可以 惹人厌烦 绝对没问题
[1:02:47] The only feeling you are, in fact, 事实上 您只能引起一种情绪
[1:02:50] capable of engendering, my lord, is that of discontent. 那就是不满 我的大人
[1:02:52] – Do not move. Stand still, damn it! – Do not tell me what to do! -别动 可恶! -少来指挥我!
[1:03:02] – No! Do not! Leave it! – It is only a bee. Ow! -不要!别碰! -只是蜜蜂而已
[1:03:09] – Are you hurt? – What? -你受伤了吗? -什么?
[1:03:10] Can you breathe? 你还能呼吸吗?
[1:03:11] It is only a sting. Of course. 只是蜜蜂蜇伤而已 当然了
[1:03:13] Are you certain? 你确定吗?
[1:03:16] – My lord? – No, no. Do not… -我的大人 -不是 不要…
[1:03:19] – My lord? – Do not… -我的大人? -不要…
[1:03:23] I am unharmed. 我没事的
[1:03:26] I am unharmed.
[1:03:38] It was just a bee. 只是一只蜜蜂
[1:03:43] It was a bee. 只是一只蜜蜂而已
布里奇顿

Post navigation

Previous Post: 布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第2季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

布里奇顿(Bridgerton)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme