Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第2季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:20] Dearest reader. 亲爱的读者
[00:22] It has been said that competition 常言道 竞争即机遇
[00:24] is an opportunity for us to rise and stand ready 助我等丰盈羽翼
[00:28] before our greatest of challenges. 攻克难关
[00:31] Well, if what this author hears this morning is true, 若笔者今早所闻为实
[00:34] then a great challenge 一道艰险难关
[00:36] concerning this season’s diamond has been set forth, indeed. 的确已经出现在追求 本季钻石淑女的道路之上
[00:41] Any suitor wishing to gain an audience with Miss Edwina Sharma 想跟埃德温娜莎尔玛小姐说上话
[00:45] must first tame the rather prickly spinster of a beast 追求者必须首先驯服一只闺中老兽
[00:50] otherwise known as her sister. 也就是她的刺儿头姐姐
[00:54] Lord Lumley. At the top. 拉姆利大人排最前头
[00:56] Is he not something of a dandy? 他不是个花花公子吗?
[00:57] – I would use the term gallant. – Is that what you look for, Edwina? -我倒觉得该说他殷勤 -你喜欢这样的吗?
[01:03] If Kate believes in him, so do I. 如果凯特觉得合适 我也觉得合适
[01:05] – Miss Sharma? – Miss Edwina Sharma. -莎尔玛小姐? -埃德温娜莎尔玛小姐
[01:08] Not the sister. 不是那个姐姐
[01:10] Miss Edwina will suffice. 埃德温娜小姐就挺好
[01:12] I see you’ve left off Lord Bridgerton. 你好像没排布里杰顿大人
[01:14] Oh, now, he is what Edwina is looking for. 埃德温娜倒是挺中意他
[01:17] An oversight on your part, my dear? 依你看他有不妥之处?
[01:19] Lord Bridgerton is quite adept at conveying false first impressions. 布里杰顿大人十分擅长 初见时假意讨好
[01:23] What did you hear? 你听到什么传言了?
[01:24] He stated rather clearly that he seeks a wife only to fulfill his duty 他自己明确说过 娶妻只是为了尽义务
[01:28] and does not believe in love at all. 他根本不相信爱情
[01:30] It is only out of the greatest love of my family 出于对家族的赤诚之爱
[01:32] that I aim to choose a bride with my head and not my… 我择偶之时才要多动脑筋 而不是…
[01:36] heart. 动什么心
[01:37] And you find this unusual? 你觉得这种想法太过奇葩?
[01:40] Most marriages of the ton are, in fact, mere matters of business, my dear. 亲爱的 伦敦上流社会的多数婚姻 实质都是利益交易
[01:45] Matters that have been working for centuries. 数个世纪以来皆是如此
[01:47] It is the true love match that is quite rare. 因真爱而结合反倒是凤毛麟角
[01:51] Does Miss Edwina return your affection? 埃德温娜小姐回应你的示好了?
[01:53] Not yet. She would have done if it were not for… 还没 本来有希望的 都怪…
[01:56] The sister. 那个姐姐
[01:58] – She’s rather thorny, I take it? – Indeed. -看来是个刺儿头? -没错
[02:00] You know what it is you are looking for, Bon. 小妹 你知道自己想要什么
[02:03] You must not forget it. 一定要牢记啊
[02:04] Lord Lumley will turn the viscount into a distant memory. 拉姆利大人一出现 子爵就不值一提了
[02:08] – I am certain. – Though she need not trouble me. -一定是这样 -不过我用不着为她苦恼
[02:12] Every rose does have its thorn, after all. 是玫瑰都带刺
[02:14] Of course, the only competition 当然 我所关注的
[02:16] that compels my attention is the game of courtship. 唯有芳心之争
[02:20] So best of luck to this year’s players. 祝本季各位选手好运
[02:23] Do try not to stumble on the starting line. 尽量别栽在起跑线上
[02:35] Many dismiss Blake’s work as childlike, insubstantial… …还贬称布莱克的作品幼稚、空洞…
[02:41] Miss Sharma, am I to be kept at this threshold all day? 莎尔玛小姐 难道我一整天都要被挡在门外?
[02:44] Lumley’s already had an inordinate amount of time with her. 拉姆利已经进去好一阵了
[02:47] That is because my sister is so enraptured with him at the moment. 那是因为我妹妹与他相谈正欢
[02:51] You wouldn’t want me to interrupt your discourse 等轮到你时
[02:53] when it is your turn, would you? 你总不想被我打断 对吧?
[02:55] I say we heed the young lady 依我看我们就听这位小姐的
[02:57] and wait with the grace our hostess affords us. 静待女主人召唤
[02:59] Thank you, Lord… 感激不尽 敢问…
[03:02] Bridgerton. 布里杰顿
[03:03] I’m afraid you are much too late, my lord. 可惜你来得太迟 大人
[03:06] You now find yourself at the back of a very considerably long queue. 前面已经排龙队了
[03:11] I wish to escort Miss Edwina to the races this afternoon. 我打算下午陪埃德温娜小姐去赛马会
[03:14] My sister already has an escort this afternoon. 我妹妹已经有人陪同了
[03:16] – Tomorrow then. – She’s engaged tomorrow too. -那就明天 -她明天也有约了
[03:18] And the day after? 那后天呢?
[03:19] Now that I think of it, she may be free… 仔细一想
[03:21] – Ah. – …after December. 她应该…12月之后有空
[03:22] Unless, of course, she is on her honeymoon by then. 除非那时在度蜜月
[03:27] Did I say something funny? 我的话很好笑吗?
[03:29] I believe you did. 好像是
[03:30] What is funny, my lord, is you here now, 好笑的是大人你 舞会当晚
[03:32] after what I overheard the other night… 说了那种话 今日居然还敢出现…
[03:35] That was not for your ears. 那些话不是说给你听的
[03:36] But also, in addition to everything I have now read of you, 更何况 除了参阅过多方描述
[03:39] your dubious and libertine reputation goes before you. 我对你那似真似假的 风流之名亦已久仰
[03:41] No intrusions, Bridgerton! End of the queue. 布里杰顿 别插队! 后面排着去!
[03:45] – Yes, that’s right. – That’s right. -就是 这才对嘛 -说得没错
[04:01] Is that a copy of Lady Whistledown? 这不是维斯道恩女士的小报吗?
[04:04] – It is. – I thought we were done with her. -没错 -不是说不看了吗
[04:06] Do not discourage her, Penelope. 佩内洛普 你先别打击她
[04:08] If she has taken an interest in Lady Whistledown again, 如果她又对维斯道恩女士有了兴趣
[04:11] perhaps she’s interested in what she has to say 兴许也能对维斯道恩
[04:13] about the season’s available gentlemen too. 评论的本季绅士人选有点兴趣
[04:16] I cannot think of any cleverer way to say this, but no. 我能给出最机智的回答是 并没有
[04:21] Her latest is not exactly the philosophical treatise 最新的一期没什么深度
[04:24] on the rights of the fairer sex I was hoping for, but… 我想看的女权话题也只字未表 不过…
[04:26] I do not think Lady Whistledown 我倒不觉得维斯道恩女士
[04:28] has changed her style of writing since her last issue. 与上期相比文风大变
[04:30] Perhaps not. But perhaps she still can. 也许吧 不过兴许还有的变
[04:32] Perhaps she does not want to. 兴许她不想变
[04:34] Perhaps she is quite content. 也许她这样写着高兴
[04:35] And if she’s even sparked your renewed interest, El, 小埃 如果连你都对她重燃兴致
[04:38] then perhaps whatever she is doing is working. 也许说明她真有可取之处
[04:40] Yes, but she could do so much more. 话是这么说 可她明明可以大有作为
[04:42] I know I could convince her of it. If I were to find her this time. 如果这次能找到的话 我一定能说服她
[04:46] What you must find, my dear, is happiness. 亲爱的 你要找的是幸福
[04:49] Penelope, assist me here. 佩内洛普 帮我说句话
[04:50] Eloise could find that with someone else, could she not? 埃洛伊斯可以 从他人身上获得幸福 不是吗?
[04:53] I believe she could. And not Lady Whistledown, 我同意 当然 我不是指维斯道恩女士
[04:56] but someone more like… Colin. 而是像…科林
[04:59] – My brother? – No, not Coli… Colin! -我哥哥? -不是 科…科林!
[05:01] Glad to see things have not changed. 家中一如从前 真好
[05:03] – Brother! – Colin! -弟弟! -科林!
[05:04] Could you set aside the latest family squabble and embrace me? 别光忙着斗嘴
[05:09] I did not expect you to return so soon, dearest. 先拥抱一下我如何? 没想到你这么快就回来了
[05:13] Well, I missed you all. What can I say? 没办法 我不是想你们了嘛?
[05:21] – Brother! – Brother! 哥哥!
[05:24] I believe we must get you to the doctor post-haste. 要我说你得赶紧看看医生
[05:27] This strange, fuzzy growth on your chin is some kind of disease. 下巴上毛毛茬茬 肯定是什么病症
[05:30] And you seem to have taken to the sun too. How peculiar. 而且好像还晒黑了 好奇怪
[05:34] – I think he looks distinguished. – I’m now two inches taller than Gregory. -看起来一表人才 -我现在比格里高利高两寸呢
[05:36] You are not. 才不是呢
[05:39] And where, may I ask, is our intrepid viscount? -我们英勇的子爵身在何处?
[05:41] He is… -他…
[05:43] back from courting already. …这就献完殷勤回来了
[05:45] Colin! You are returned. Even better. 科林!你回来了 那更好
[05:47] Family, I should like you all to ready yourselves for the races today. 各位至亲 请大家梳洗打扮 准备出席今日的赛马会
[05:51] We will be attending, united as one. 全家要齐齐整整
[06:00] I told him it would never do, ma’am, but he insisted. 夫人 我跟他说了这样要不得 但他还是一意孤行
[06:05] Is that Cousin Jack’s? 这都是杰克表哥的吗?
[06:07] Cousin? Is that what he asked you to call him? 表哥?他让你这么叫的?
[06:10] Are you bothered by him, Mama? 妈妈 您看他不顺眼吗?
[06:12] Of course not. 当然没有
[06:14] The new Lord Featherington has come to shower us with many riches indeed. 新来的费瑟灵顿阁下为我们多有破费
[06:18] If we must endure a few… dubious style choices in return, 非要我们容忍些 一言难尽的品味之选
[06:21] along with some rather questionable matters of breeding, then 还有些不成体统的教养
[06:26] so be it. 那也没办法
[06:27] I also hear he wishes to convert the morning room 我还听说他想把晨间起居室
[06:30] into his own personal gaming hell. 变成他私人的赌窝
[06:35] Ah. Now, that looks splendid. 如此甚好
[06:38] Livens up the place, yes? 给房中增添了生气 对吧?
[06:40] It is a happy addition, my lord. 的确增色不少
[06:42] Though, perhaps happier in your own bedchamber. 如果放你自己卧房可能会更好
[06:44] Have you shot them all, Cousin Jack? 这些枪你全打过?
[06:45] Every weapon here has a splendid history and is worthy of interest, Penelope. 每一支背后都有一段精彩的故事 值得探寻品味
[06:50] I shall have to fill you in on all of my adventures one day. 有朝一日 我会为你们细细道来
[06:53] Now, ladies, run along and get dressed. We head to the Royal Races today. 好了 速速打扮好 我们今天要参加皇家赛马会 (皇家阿斯科特赛马会)
[07:05] It will be an intimate ceremony. 婚礼颇为隐秘低调
[07:07] But Mr. Finch said he wished for nothing to distract from his bride, 但芬奇先生说他不想分心 只想专注于新娘
[07:11] if you can believe it. 你能相信吗
[07:13] I certainly cannot. Can you, Penelope? 我肯定不信 你信吗 佩内洛普?
[07:16] Have you seen the Bridgertons? 你见布里杰顿家的人没?
[07:22] It is a marvel you love literature as much as I do. 没想到 你居然和我一样醉心文学
[07:24] Do you enjoy Byron? 你喜欢拜伦吗?
[07:26] I have read some, my lord. 略有涉猎
[07:27] Though I believe myself a novice when it comes to poetry. 若论诗歌 我还只是初学
[07:30] How fortunate to have found 那么能有拉姆利大人
[07:32] such a well-versed teacher in Lord Lumley, then. 这样的博学之师 就太幸运了
[07:34] Many find poetry a flat medium. Words read silently from a page. 许多人视诗歌为无奇之词、纸上哑言
[07:38] But I believe it is meant to be read aloud like music. 但依我之见 诗歌应该 像音乐般出声咏吟
[07:41] Here, I carry a small pocket copy of my favorites with me wherever I go. 喏 我走到哪里都随身带着 这本至爱的小集
[07:45] Lady Danbury. I would be so honored 丹伯里女士 如您能成全
[07:47] if you could facilitate a proper introduction. 为我正式引荐 鄙人将感激不尽
[07:50] I fear my calling card got lost in the shuffle at your home this morning. 我的名片怕是今早在贵府弄丢了
[07:54] Of course. 当然
[07:55] Mr. Thomas Dorset, allow me to introduce 托马斯多塞特先生 容我为你介绍
[07:57] Miss Sharma and Miss Edwina Sharma. 莎尔玛大小姐 以及埃德温娜莎尔玛小姐
[08:00] A pleasure. 幸会
[08:01] I am afraid my sister already has an escort for today, Mr. Dorset. 多塞特先生 我妹妹今日 恐怕已经有人陪同了
[08:05] That is very well. Though I was hoping to speak with you. 没关系 我倒是很想 与大小姐你攀谈一二
[08:13] How are you finding the season, Miss Sharma? 莎尔玛小姐 你对本季印象如何?
[08:15] It is a season. Mr. Dorset, I really should… 与往季别无二致 多塞特先生 我真的…
[08:18] London is a far cry from Bombay. 伦敦与孟买截然不同
[08:21] It is where you traveled from, yes? 你就是来自那里 对吧?
[08:24] – Yes. – I have visited. -是的 -我到过孟买
[08:26] It is a wondrous place. 真可谓神奇之地
[08:29] – You must miss it dearly. – Oh, every minute of every day. -你必定十分思念故土 -无时无刻不是如此
[08:32] But most especially at teatime. 尤其是饮茶之时
[08:45] We should find our seats. 我们该寻位就坐了
[08:47] Allow me to join you. 我与你一道
[08:51] Bridgertons! 布里杰顿兄弟!
[08:53] Mr. Mondrich. It appears retirement suits you well. 蒙德里奇先生 引退生活看来甚是滋润啊
[08:57] If only he were retired. 真若隐退倒好了
[08:58] Are you planning another foray into the ring? 莫非还打算重返擂台?
[09:00] Into business, in fact. I am opening a gentlemen’s club. 是投身商界 我正筹备 一间绅士俱乐部
[09:04] Set to rival even the select haunts on St. James’s, if we are fortunate. 若是走运 还能与圣詹姆斯区的 热门固所相媲美
[09:08] You do know we have all been members of White’s since birth. 你很清楚 我们生下来 就是怀特俱乐部的会员
[09:11] Our grand opening is tomorrow night. You’re all invited… 明晚开张 届时还邀请各位…
[09:13] Apologies. If you will excuse me. 抱歉 失陪片刻
[09:16] Tell me, Mr. Mondrich. I wouldn’t mind some stimulation. 蒙德里奇先生 给我讲讲吧 我倒不介意找点刺激
[09:20] Just look at your brother. 就说你哥哥吧
[09:23] The social season frustrated him at first too, 本季他一开始不甚如意
[09:25] but now it seems this Miss Edwina 而这位埃德温娜小姐
[09:28] has quickened his interest and pleasure in courtship. 似乎让他提起了兴致 也更乐于求爱了
[09:31] I only mean to say, Eloise, 埃洛伊斯 我只想说
[09:33] that we must be willing to look to find the partner that will excite us. 心中有意愿 才能找到心动的伴侣
[09:37] So dance with a bevy of frogs, 也就是说 多找几只青蛙跳舞
[09:38] and one of them might turn out to be a prince? 兴许其中哪个能变王子?
[09:40] If that’s what you must do. 倒也不是不行
[09:44] Your father, you know… 知道吗 你父亲…
[09:46] Are you listening to me? What do you have in your hand? 你到底听没听我说话? 你手里拿的是什么?
[09:49] Nothing, Mama. It is only a pamphlet on 没什么 妈妈 就是本
[09:52] new methods for the tidying of dogs, apparently. 洁犬新法的宣传册而已
[09:55] Well, a lady is allowed her hobbies, is she not? 淑女也可以有爱好 不是吗?
[09:58] – Thank you. – Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢
[10:04] Mr. Dorset, you travel widely, then? And continuously, it seems. 多塞特先生 看样子你走南闯北 且步履不停?
[10:08] Well, for my studies. I find medicine particularly fascinating. 主要是为求学 我对医学尤有兴趣
[10:12] The helping of others is a noble interest, indeed. 救助他人 意趣实属高尚
[10:15] Mr. Dorset is much like you in that regard, Sister. 姐姐 如此说来 多塞特先生与你很是投缘呢
[10:19] Edwina, have you spoken to Lord Lumley of his interests at all? 埃德温娜 那你有没有跟拉姆利大人 聊聊他的兴趣…
[10:23] Lord Bridgerton. 布里杰顿大人
[10:24] Miss Sharma. Miss Edwina. Lumley. 莎尔玛大小姐 埃德温娜小姐拉姆利
[10:28] How delightful to see you, my lord. 大人 见到你真高兴
[10:30] Lord Bridgerton, allow me to introduce myself. 布里杰顿大人
[10:32] Mr. Thomas Dorset. 请容我自我介绍 托马斯多塞特先生
[10:35] Miss Edwina, I was hoping to call on you this morning… 埃德温娜小姐 我本想今早拜访…
[10:37] My sister is well aware of everything… 我妹妹非常清楚…
[10:39] …but promised my family to join them for breakfast. …但我已经答应与家人共进早餐
[10:41] We are exceptionally close. Break our fasts together regularly. 我们的感情十分之好
[10:45] Oh. 经常一起吃早餐
[10:46] There they all are now. 今天他们也悉数到场了
[10:50] One can tell a great deal about a man from his family, I rather think. 一个人的品性从其家庭可见一斑
[10:54] Yes, there are many excellent, 贵族圈中一定有不少和睦望族
[10:56] affectionate families of the ton. Are there not? 不是吗?
[10:58] Though none quite as inviting as the Bridgertons. 但很少能像布里杰顿家族这般热情
[11:01] My mother’s been wanting to enjoy 我母亲一直希望
[11:02] another tea at Bridgerton House for some time. 能再到贵府茶叙
[11:05] Well, we must gratify your wish, Lumley. 我们乐意招待
[11:07] Speaking of refreshments, 说到茶点
[11:09] I could not help but notice the ladies are without. 女士们好像还无可享用呢
[11:11] We are content, thank you. 这样就很好 多谢
[11:12] It is an unseasonably hot day, and any gentleman would make sure… 今日热得出奇 绅士理应…
[11:15] Miss Edwina, allow me to fetch a lemonade for you. 埃德温娜小姐 容我为你取一杯柠檬汁来
[11:18] Oh, that would be most agreeable. Thank you, my lord. 如此甚好 大人 感激不尽
[11:24] Excuse me. 借过
[11:31] It’s a splendid day for a race. 真是赛马的好天气啊
[11:50] – Pen. – Oh, Colin! -小佩 -科林!
[11:52] We did not get a chance to speak this morning. 今早我们没说上话
[11:54] We did. I said, “Colin!” But, then again, it was nothing of note. 其实有 我说:“科林!” 不过还是没人注意
[11:59] I had wanted to hear more about your travels. 我一直都想多了解些你旅行的见闻
[12:01] I thought you would’ve been bored of my travels by now. 我以为你一定已经听腻了
[12:03] You read and replied to more of my letters than anyone else. 毕竟你回我信最勤快
[12:06] I suppose I did, though, 也许是吧 然而
[12:08] there is always much more to say than one can put onto the page. 书信之所表终归不及言语
[12:13] Pen. 小佩
[12:15] How have you been? 你近况如何?
[12:16] Well. I have been well. And you? 我很好 那你呢?
[12:20] Do not answer that. I know how you have been. 别回答 我知道你的近况
[12:23] Exploring the slopes of Mount Olympus, falconry with the Turks. 造访奥林匹斯群山 与土耳其人一起训鹰
[12:25] It was quite exhilarating. 很刺激
[12:27] Also lonely, perhaps? 想必是孤身一人吧?
[12:30] Mmm.
[12:31] Well, I was never on my own, of course. 其实一直都不是一个人
[12:33] – I see. You met someone… – Pen! I finally found you. -原来如此 你遇到某位… -小佩!可找到你了
[12:36] You always do. 你总是找得到
[12:37] You’ve been back hours, yet you are already in my way. 才刚到家 你就碍我的事
[12:41] How I have missed you too, El. 我也想你 小埃
[12:45] I believe I have made a discovery. Whistledown’s new printer. 我有新发现 维斯道恩的新印刷商
[12:48] – Impossible. – To mere mortals, perhaps. -不可能 -一般人可能办不到
[12:49] I am beginning to sense my true power now. Do you notice the way this pamphlet feels? 但我开始觉察到自己的真本事了 你有没有发现 这册子的质感有何特别?
[12:53] Like paper? 不就是纸吗?
[12:55] Precisely. The paper stock is the same texture as that of Whistledown. 没错 纸料的质地 跟维斯道恩小报的相同
[12:58] Does not all paper feel the same? 纸张不都一个样吗?
[12:59] Texture, weight, grain, the way the light seeps through 质地、轻重、纹理、透光性
[13:02] when you hold it to the sky. Look. 对着天看
[13:07] – Yes, I must seem mad. – I did not say… -好吧 我很像发疯 -我可没说…
[13:09] You were thinking it. 你就是这么想的
[13:10] You seem passionate. But, El, it is likely a coincidence. 小埃 你热心求索 但这很可能只是个巧合
[13:13] That pamphlet is surely just what it appears to be. 它可能只是本普通册子
[13:16] Copious instructions for tending to a dog’s undergrowth, evidently. 全面详解给狗理毛
[13:21] Most likely. I suppose you are right. 应该是 你说得对
[13:24] Ugh. I must go and pretend to share in the joy of my sister’s impending nuptials. 我姐姐即将成婚 我得去假装高兴了
[13:28] Give the soon-to-be my regards. 替我问候未来的小两口 (赞善里印刷坊贩售 伦敦1814年)
[13:41] Oh, really? 是吗?
[13:43] Lord Lumley seems to have got lost 看来拉姆利大人
[13:45] on his journey back from the lemonade stand. 去了趟饮品台 找不到回来的路了
[13:48] I am happy to search for him. 我可以去找他
[13:49] It was the viscount who insisted on refreshments. 是子爵大人非喝不可
[13:51] Perhaps he might go? 是不是应该由他去?
[13:52] With the race set to begin? 趁着开赛的节骨眼?
[13:54] – Which one is your pick, my lord? – Edwina. -大人 你押了哪匹马? -埃德温娜
[13:56] Nectar. Well-bred, highly trained, 琼浆 良种马 训练有素
[13:59] and well-favored. 品貌出众
[14:01] – Nectar. Really? – Yes. -琼浆? -没错
[14:04] I have a feeling about him. 我看好他
[14:06] A feeling. 看好
[14:07] Pardon me? 怎么了?
[14:08] You simply chose the horse everyone else has chosen. 你不过是跟风选马罢了
[14:10] – Quite a “feeling.” – I made a strategic bet. -好一个“看好” -我下注讲求策略
[14:13] So you’ve considered your horse’s temperament, 即是说你考虑了马的脾性
[14:15] as well as the conditions of the track, 以及赛道的状况
[14:16] in order to properly assess its true potential? 继而对马儿的真正潜力 做出了恰如其分的评估咯?
[14:19] – It is suddenly rather warm, is it not? – Nectar is a prize steed. -天气是挺热的 对吧? -琼浆是匹宝驹
[14:21] We should find a little more shade. 我们应该找个阴凉处
[14:23] Nectar ran well at Doncaster, but that was a firmer course. 放到唐卡斯特比赛也许还行 但那里的路硬
[14:26] The weather was much cooler. Thus his size was an advantage. 天气也更凉爽 可以突显他的体格优势
[14:29] Today the track is soft, and it is hot, 今天的赛道偏软 加上天气炎热
[14:31] meaning he will struggle to make headway, 意味着他很难跑得动
[14:33] overheat, and slow down during the final leg, 燥热过度 冲刺减速
[14:36] giving High Flyer, a much swifter, lighter, cooler horse, the victory. 而飞士则更灵活、更轻盈、 更沉着 定能拔得头筹
[14:42] – You think too much about it. – And you, too little. -你想得太复杂 -你想得太简单
[14:45] It seems your guest has caught the attention 丹伯里女士 看样子 你的贵宾
[14:47] of the viscount, Lady Danbury. 已经引起了子爵的注意
[14:49] It would seem so. 看似如此
[14:50] You do understand that, as Miss Edwina’s sponsor, 但你也知道 作为埃德温娜小姐的资助人
[14:54] I should like to remain neutral until she has made her choice. 在她做出选择之前 我倾向于保持中立
[14:57] – Of course. – But as your friend, I will tell you. -那是自然 -但作为朋友 我可以透露
[14:59] There may be an obstacle in your son’s path. 你儿子的求偶之路上可能有块绊脚石
[15:02] The elder sister seems set against the match. 那位大小姐似乎反对两人结缘
[15:05] It seems Miss Edwina desires a love match, 埃德温娜小姐渴望真爱
[15:07] something the viscount clearly does not. 而子爵显然对此无意
[15:10] I see. 原来如此
[15:14] Perhaps her mind can be changed. 也许她会改变想法
[15:18] Perhaps so can the viscount’s. 子爵也可能回心转意
[15:21] Mmm.
[15:26] My apologies for the delay. 抱歉回来迟了
[15:28] Not to worry. Lord Bridgerton has been keeping us entertained. 没关系 布里杰顿大人 与我们相谈甚欢
[15:31] I am quite certain he has. 想必如此
[15:33] There is plenty of room, my lord. 大人 座位仍很宽裕
[15:49] Yes! That’s it, Nectar! 好!对了 琼浆!
[15:50] – Come now, High Flyer! – Yes! -加油
[15:52] Steady! Steady! 飞士!稳住! -好!
[16:05] – Come now, High Flyer! – Come on! -加油 飞士! -加油!
[16:09] – Should we separate them? – It’s all in good spirit. -要不要把他俩分开? -他们没有恶意
[16:12] – I think. – Yes, I am having such fun. -应该是吧 -就是 我很享受
[16:17] – …on! Come on! – Yes! -…冲啊!加油! -好!
[16:25] – Oh! Yes! Yes! – Come on! -好! -加油!
[16:31] Prudence! Stop hollering like a newsboy. 普鲁登斯!别大呼小叫的 简直像个报贩子
[16:33] Let her cheer. We’ve all won today. 让她助助兴吧 今天大家都赢了
[16:39] I must say, I have never bested a viscount before. 不得不说 我还真没赢过子爵
[16:43] Beating you feels the same as any other win 赢你跟赢别人没区别
[16:45] but somehow smells sweeter. 滋味却美妙许多
[16:47] Kate, does Nectar not remind you of the beloved horse I used to adore? 凯特 琼浆是不是让你想起 我以前喜爱的那匹马儿?
[16:50] – Do you remember the one? – Oh, well, take my arm. -你还记得吗? -挽着我
[16:52] I’ll take you down to see him. 我带你去看马
[16:57] Excellent idea. 主意不错
[16:59] Miss Sharma, I must ask. Why do you jab at Lord Bridgerton so? 莎尔玛小姐 我很想问一句 为何你如此针对布里杰顿大人?
[17:03] If the viscount is serious about courting my sister, 如果子爵对我妹妹是出于诚心
[17:06] is it not my duty to try his mettle? 难道我不该对他试探一二吗?
[17:08] The viscount does not like to lose. 子爵可不喜欢认输
[17:09] He has never stomached it, even back at Oxford. 以前在牛津时便事事争先
[17:14] Oh.
[17:15] Miss Sharma, I… 莎尔玛小姐 我…
[17:16] You and the viscount know each other from Oxford? 你们在牛津就认识了?
[17:18] – I thought you met today. – I have said too much. -我还以为是今日初见 -是我多嘴了
[17:20] You are going to say much more this very moment. 现在可休想打住
[17:24] He thought you’d judge me if you knew we were acquaintances. 子爵认为 若你知道我们是故交 一定会对我有成见
[17:27] But I must assure you that my interest in you today was genuine… 但我向你保证 我是真心对你…
[17:30] Genuine in the sense you were sent here to distract me, 真心即是说你是被派来让我分心
[17:33] all so Lord Bridgerton could get closer to my sister. 好让布里杰顿大人接近我妹妹
[17:37] Kate, it is dreadful. 凯特 太可怕了
[17:39] They say Nectar is to be sent to the knacker’s yard. 他们要把琼浆送去屠宰
[17:42] We are leaving. 我们要走了
[17:43] I’ve heard of a sore loser, Miss Sharma, but never a sore winner. 听说有输不起的 还真没见过赢不起的
[17:46] Do not speak to me or my sister ever again. 以后别再跟我或者我妹妹讲话
[17:49] What has happened? 怎么回事?
[17:50] It seems a second game was afoot today, 显然今日是局中有局
[17:52] and Lord Bridgerton made certain I play the fool. 而我被布里杰顿大人骗得团团转
[17:54] Let us go. 我们走吧
[18:02] I meant no harm. 我并无恶意
[18:03] I only wished to spend time with you. 只是想多些时间与你相处
[18:22] Whoa there. Whoa there. 停!
[18:32] Miss Bridgerton, perhaps this is not such a wise decision. 布里杰顿小姐 或许这不是明智之举
[18:35] Seemed wise when you took my money to escort me here. 你收钱同意陪我来时似乎挺明智的
[18:37] I will return it. 我可以退钱
[18:38] This part of town is not safe for a young lady such as yourself. 这片儿不安全 尤其您还是个大小姐
[18:41] Take the other half. Keep a watchful eye. No turning back now. 收好尾款 警觉着点儿
[18:56] No. 已经回不了头了 (赞善里印刷坊)
[19:13] What’s this? 这是做什么?
[19:14] – Tell me what you know of her. – Of who? -告诉我 你对她了解多少 -对谁?
[19:17] We know this is where Lady Whistledown prints. 我们知道 维斯道恩女士 在这里印小报
[19:19] – We do? – Why did you think we were here? -是吗? -不然我们来干嘛?
[19:21] – I think you might be lost. – I think you’re evading my question. -依我看是你迷路了 -依我看你是在回避问题
[19:25] You never asked me a question. 你什么都没问
[19:29] What are those papers? 这都是什么小报?
[19:30] Nothing for the likes of you. 不是给你这种人看的
[19:32] Perhaps you might get your trivial gossip from somewhere else. 你还是上别处打探八卦去吧
[19:35] That is not what… 我可不是…
[19:37] I am not here in search of gossip. 我不是来找八卦的
[19:39] No? 不是吗?
[19:40] Private information about the season’s most eligible bachelor, then? 那就是打听
[19:44] Mmm? 当季钻石王老五的内部消息?
[19:45] Your assumptions are not the least bit surprising. 也难怪你会妄加揣测
[19:47] After all, a woman is allowed to have but two interests. 毕竟女人能有的趣味无非两样
[19:49] Marriage, or spewing slander about her peers, apparently. 除了结婚 就是相互诋毁
[19:52] It’d never occur to you that I am, in fact, hoping to find the writer 你就没想过 也许我想找到那位作者
[19:55] so that we may discuss much more intellective matters. 一起探讨些有脑的话题吗?
[19:58] The rights of woman. 女性权利
[20:00] The exploration of her mind, 探究她的思想
[20:01] a mind which, I can already discern, is far, far superior to yours. 人家可比你深刻得多
[20:08] Is the shock you seem to be displaying at present 看你这会儿一脸惊讶
[20:10] due to the fact that I appear well-read and articulate? 是因为我学识渊博、口齿伶俐?
[20:14] Or do you suffer from some medical ailment about which I should be informed? 还是你害了什么病 需要跟我说一声?
[20:26] – This is not… – If women’s rights are what you’re after, 这不是…
[20:28] then perhaps that is what you need to be reading. 如果你找的是女权 也许就该读这个
[20:30] New thoughts. Unsettling ideas. 新思想 骇人观点
[20:33] Not too unsettling for you, I hope? 但愿没把你吓坏吧?
[20:36] Though, if I should ever see Lady what’s-her-name, 不过 真要遇见那位啥啥夫人
[20:40] I’ll be sure to let her know that her leading admirer says hello. 我一定转告 她的头号仰慕者向她问好
[20:50] I now pronounce you husband and wife. 现在我宣布你们结为夫妻
[20:59] Oh, how wonderful. 多好啊
[21:02] And to think, 这么一想
[21:03] we are all one family now, Lady Featherington. 我们已经是一家人了 费瑟灵顿夫人
[21:07] Yes. 是啊
[21:08] What a delightful thought. 想想就高兴
[21:10] We must tell the new Lord Featherington. 我们应该知会 新来的费瑟灵顿阁下一声
[21:13] Where is the new Lord Featherington? 他现在人在哪里?
[21:15] He is here somewhere, to be sure. Let me find him. 应该就在家中 我去找他
[21:19] You ensured the dowry was paid? 你确定嫁妆给了?
[21:21] Of course I ensured the dowry was paid! 当然确定!
[21:24] – Mmm. – Ah.
[21:30] I would’ve been in attendance, my lady, 我本打算参加的
[21:32] but seeing how you wished to keep the guest list small… 但看你的意思 貌似不想让太多人出席…
[21:35] What use are elaborate weddings anyway, my lord, when there are 那么多要紧的地方需要用钱
[21:38] so many more important matters to spend one’s money on? 婚礼还讲什么排场 是不是 大人?
[21:41] If you say so. 随你怎么说吧
[21:42] Especially with two more young ladies to wed and two more dowries to pay for. 更何况还有两位淑女闺中待嫁 嫁妆必然少不了
[21:47] My word, this is a perplexing puzzle. 真是让人头晕脑胀
[21:49] Apparently I needed less skill to dig my American mines 比起在美国挖矿
[21:52] than I do to understand my late cousin’s bookkeeping. 看懂已故表亲的账本可费劲多了
[21:54] Well, surely, to a man of your wealth, 像你这样家财万贯之人
[21:56] settling the estate’s affair shan’t be of much concern? 料理家产应该不在话下吧?
[21:59] It’ll certainly make a difference to my immediate plans. 但确实会影响到我的近期计划
[22:02] Which would be? 也就是…?
[22:04] It may serve you well to involve me in your plans, my lord. 大人 告诉我兴许对你有好处
[22:07] Perhaps we may act in concert in some way. 也许你我能通力协作
[22:11] You are new to town, after all. 你初来乍到
[22:13] You could use someone to keep you apprised of certain matters. 有人帮忙 某些消息也灵通些
[22:16] – Well, in that, you are correct, my lady. – Excellent… -夫人此话有理 -太好了…
[22:19] Which is, indeed, why I plan on finding that someone 正因如此 我才打算尽快
[22:22] sooner rather than later. 寻找这样一位帮手
[22:26] Your new relations are asking for you. 您的新亲家在找您
[22:30] Perhaps all this can wait. 这些也许可以稍后再办
[22:32] Let us go and enjoy Philippa’s day. 我们先庆祝菲利帕的大喜之日
[22:36] I do relish weddings. Don’t you, Mrs. Varley? 我很享受婚礼
[22:39] Oh. 你呢瓦里夫人?
[22:41] Certainly, my lord. 当然 大人
[22:47] He does have a pleasing smile. 他笑容挺讨喜的
[22:50] That smile will be the last thing we see 等他娶个趾高气扬的丫头回来
[22:52] after he installs some beef-witted chit into our drawing room 冲着我们呵呵一乐
[22:55] and ousts me out of my very own home. 我被赶出自家大门
[22:57] Let’s see how pleasing you find it then. 到时候你再看讨喜不讨喜
[23:02] To be fair, he did not exactly have many choices. 说句公道话 他也是没办法 才出此下策
[23:06] You forbade him to call on me. 你不准他见我
[23:07] – You think he was clever? – No. -你觉得他挺聪明? -不是的
[23:09] I think… 我觉得…
[23:10] You told me Appa always said 你告诉我 阿爸以前常说
[23:12] it takes a courageous man to go after what he truly wants. 知其所好而求之 乃谓大丈夫
[23:15] Appa also said the mark of a true gentleman is honesty. 阿爸还说过 心诚者乃谓真君子
[23:18] Something the viscount notably lacks. 而子爵大人显然有欠诚意
[23:30] Your Majesty. 王后陛下
[23:32] Lady Danbury. 丹伯里女士
[23:33] Miss Sharma. And my diamond. 莎尔玛大小姐 还有我的钻石淑女
[23:37] This way. There is much to see. 这边有请 可看的多着呢
[23:44] They are called “zebra.” 它们叫做“斑马”
[23:45] Striped horses from Africa, in fact. 马儿身上长着条纹 从非洲来的
[23:49] Seven more arrive next week. 下周还会运来七只
[23:51] Though I can’t think what to name them all. 可我不知该取什么名字好
[23:53] After 15 children, I seem to have run out of ideas. 生了15个子女 能想到的名字都用光了
[23:56] It is the most spectacular menagerie, Your Majesty. 真是百兽云集啊 陛下
[23:59] Indeed, it is. 的确如此
[24:01] Miss Edwina? 埃德温娜小姐?
[24:02] Yes, Your Majesty? 在 陛下?
[24:04] I do hope you have been enjoying the attention 你获封钻石淑女 必定是颇受关注
[24:06] you have surely been receiving as the season’s diamond. 但愿你也乐在其中
[24:09] Very much so, ma’am. It has been an exceptional honor. 的确如此 夫人 我荣幸之至
[24:12] It is not an easy mantle to take on, you realize. 你肯定也意识到 想不负盛名并非易事
[24:16] To have so many eyes upon you at all times. 时时刻刻都备受瞩目
[24:19] Regardless of the truth, people… nay, gossips, 无论真相几何 凡夫俗子 不 搬弄是非之徒
[24:24] they will contrive shameless falsehoods. 总是会无耻捏造
[24:27] Rumor can oftentimes be a great hardship to endure. 流言往往难以承受
[24:30] Just ask your mother. Just ask me. 问问你母亲 问问我
[24:33] My sister aspires to learn 我妹妹非常渴望
[24:35] from your illustrious example, Your Majesty. 能向王后陛下多多讨教
[24:37] Your marriage, the wondrous love you share with the king. 您的美满婚姻 您与国王陛下的赤诚之爱
[24:40] Edwina desires the very same. 这也是埃德温娜渴望拥有的
[24:42] And she shall receive it, 她可以得到
[24:44] should she know who to trust. 前提是要信对人
[24:46] Lady Danbury has been a steadfast guide for us this season. 丹伯里女士是我们本季的坚定指引
[24:49] And my sister has me watching her as well. 同时还有我为妹妹把关
[24:52] An inner circle, if there ever was one. 这不就有了小圈子嘛
[24:55] Though you must know there will be many people 但你要知道 会有很多人
[24:57] trying to break it apart for their own ends. 会为了一己私欲 挑拨离间
[24:59] When those persons inevitably reveal themselves 一旦这种人被迫暴露了自己
[25:02] and their rather sly intentions, 心机毕露之时
[25:04] I simply ask that you tell me who they are 还请你告诉我此人身份
[25:07] so that I may decide if they are worthy, of course. 我自然也好断定是否名副其实
[25:10] Miss Sharma, perhaps you would like 莎尔玛大小姐 何不带令妹
[25:12] to take your sister to see the rest of these splendid grounds. 去欣赏园中剩余奇景
[25:15] Yes. The cassowaries are just across the bridge. 是啊 过了桥就能看见鹤鸵
[25:18] But do not veer too close. 但别走得太近
[25:20] They are quite irritable. 它们暴躁得很
[25:28] Something tells me, ma’am, 夫人 我怎么觉得
[25:30] that there are quite a few sly intentions at work here. 时才一番对话心机颇重啊
[25:35] Was I so obvious? 有那么明显吗?
[25:36] You seek to unmask Lady Whistledown with the help of your diamond. 您是想借钻石淑女之手 揭开维斯道恩女士的身份之谜
[25:40] The writer will assuredly seek access to her. And when she does, 作家必定会想办法接近钻石淑女 而她一有动作
[25:43] Her Majesty will be waiting. 便会被陛下逮个正着
[25:45] Is that why you chose Miss Edwina in the first place? 您就是为这个才选了埃德温娜小姐?
[25:48] Someone who was not present last season… 她是本季的新面孔…
[25:50] Meant she was someone I knew I could trust. 对我来说便是可靠之人
[25:52] – Yes. – Mmm. 就是嘛
[25:54] Lady Danbury. Don’t appear scandalized. 丹伯里女士 别这么义愤填膺的
[25:58] You relish this frivolity nearly as much as I do. 这也是你的乐事 咱俩差不了多少
[26:01] This season is different. 这一季可不同以往
[26:05] You may wish to spoil your own fun, Lady Danbury, 丹伯里女士 你自己扫兴朕管不着
[26:08] but you shall not ruin mine. 但你可别坏了朕的好事
[26:11] Let me show you where I house my elephant. 我带你看大象去
[26:13] Mmm.
[26:17] She is pompous and arrogant and quite sure she knows best in every situation. 她傲慢 还爱摆架子 总觉得自己无所不知
[26:20] She sounds like a terrible nuisance. 听着是挺讨厌的
[26:22] Especially since you are the one who knows best in every situation. 更何况老哥你才是无所不知
[26:30] And the victor of every match today. 今天还场场必赢
[26:32] Less talking, more fencing. Brother. 老弟 少说话 多练剑
[26:37] Good luck. 祝你好运
[26:39] Ready? 准备好了?
[26:45] Do you know why I win every time? 知道为什么我次次都赢吗?
[26:47] Because every time you lose, you claim we cheated. 因为你一输就说我们作弊
[26:51] Because I know my duties. 因为我清楚自己的责任
[26:53] What my purposes are and how to obtain them. 知道目标为何 怎样实现
[26:56] Which I will do when I make Miss Edwina my viscountess. 所以 埃德温娜小姐一定能 成为我的子爵夫人
[27:06] Miss Edwina and I are well-suited. 我跟她非常合适
[27:08] She is a lovely young lady. 她是妙龄淑女
[27:11] She wishes for children. 想要生儿育女
[27:13] She’ll make a perfectly agreeable wife. 肯定是一位贤妻良母
[27:15] What he means to say 他其实是想说
[27:17] is that he has already dismissed every other young lady in town. 城里其他的姑娘都被他拒绝了个遍
[27:21] You take too much upon yourself, Brother. 你对自己太苛刻了
[27:23] Perhaps your life might be easier if you pursued someone 换个姐妹好说话的姑娘
[27:26] with a less disagreeable sister. 也许你的日子能好过点
[27:27] Why should I be the one to admit defeat? 为什么非得我认输?
[27:32] Regardless of which young lady I have chosen to pursue, 不管我选择哪家小姐
[27:35] there would’ve always been some obstinate father 总会冒出个顽固的老爸
[27:38] or meddlesome aunt into the picture. 或是什么好管闲事的姑婆
[27:40] I shall certainly not let some sister, especially one younger than me, 我才不会让什么姐姐 妨碍我得到想要的东西
[27:43] keep me from getting what it is I want. 更何况她年纪还比我小
[27:45] Whom you want, you mean? 你是说 想要的人?
[27:47] Is this still a friendly match, or do we need to find some armor? 这是友好切磋 还是我们得穿点盔甲?
[27:50] That is what you do not understand, Brother. 这就是你不得要领之处
[27:53] Benedict honors me by holding nothing back. 本尼迪克特出于对我的敬重 拿出了自己的看家本事
[27:58] As I now 而现在
[28:00] honor him. 我也要尊重尊重他
[28:05] Yah! Yah!
[28:08] What honor. 好一个尊重
[28:11] Thank you, gentlemen, for the bracing exertion. 多谢二位 真是难为你们了
[28:15] Now it is time for me to secure my final victory for the day. 在下今日尚有一战要赢
[28:20] Wish me luck. 祝我好运吧
[28:26] They were called zebras, I believe. 它们好像叫斑马
[28:29] So it was a pleasant visit, then? 看来此行甚是愉快?
[28:31] I’m quite sorry I was unable to attend. 很遗憾我不能前往
[28:33] I am certain it is not the last time we will be invited to the palace. 日后我们肯定还会受邀入宫
[28:36] Her Majesty seemed quite taken by Edwina, was she not, Lady Danbury? 王后陛下对埃德温娜甚是喜爱 对吧 丹伯里女士?
[28:41] I was thinking. 我刚才在想
[28:42] A soiree this evening. 今晚办场聚会
[28:45] So that Miss Edwina may get to know her many suitors rather better. 让埃德温娜小姐好好了解一下 众多的追求者
[28:50] I shall see to everything. 我会安排好一切
[28:53] Sounds delightful. 太好了
[28:54] So long as we are judicious with our guest list. Pardon me. 但我们得选对客人 失陪
[29:00] Good boy. 好孩子
[29:01] How much clearer must I be? 我已经说得很清楚了 不是吗?
[29:02] – I brought a gift for Miss Edwina. – Take your Trojan Horse elsewhere. -我给埃德温娜小姐带来份小礼物 -把你的特洛伊木马牵走
[29:05] I assure you, this is a very real horse. I’d not recommend trying to climb inside. 这绝对是货真价实的马 还是别往里钻的好
[29:09] – Truly, this is all a game to you. – I’m not here to play games. -你还真拿这一切当儿戏了 -我不是来玩把戏的
[29:12] Then what was Mr. Dorset, if not some deceitful prank? 那个多塞特先生 不是骗人的把戏是什么?
[29:15] The business with Mr. Dorset was not so great a deceit as you imply. 我请他的目的没有你说的那么不堪
[29:18] And now you question my judgment. 而你现在又质疑我的判断
[29:20] Only because you questioned mine. 那是因为你质疑我的判断
[29:22] I have never met a man as brazenly presumptuous… 我可真没见过像你这么狂妄的人…
[29:25] You do not even know me. 你根本不了解我
[29:27] I know you are polished. I know you are careful. 我知道你处事圆滑 心思缜密
[29:29] I know you make promises without so much as uttering a word. 明明许诺却不落话柄
[29:32] There is not much more I need to know. 其他的不知也罢
[29:35] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 先生
[29:39] Is this about what you heard on the terrace again? 你还是对露台上的话耿耿于怀?
[29:43] You act as if I’m some kind of villain when every other woman in London aspires 我一心示好 你却拿我当恶人看待 伦敦其他人家的小姐
[29:46] for the kind of marriage I’m offering. You must know that. 都巴不得与我结亲 这你肯定很清楚
[29:49] You have been exceptionally clear 你清清楚楚地表明
[29:51] about what it is you do and do not wish for, 你自己想要什么 不想要什么
[29:53] but has it ever occurred to you 可你想没想过
[29:54] this might, in fact, be about what your sister wishes for instead? 此番的关键在于你妹妹的意愿?
[30:01] Lord Bridgerton. 布里杰顿大人
[30:03] Miss Edwina. 埃德温娜小姐
[30:05] I have brought you a small token 我为你带来份小礼物
[30:08] to remember our fine time at the races yesterday. 纪念昨日赛马会共度的美好时光
[30:11] Oh.
[30:12] The horse is for me? 马是送给我的?
[30:15] – I thought you loved animals. – I do. -你不是很喜爱动物嘛 -是的
[30:17] But usually the kind that can curl up on my lap. 但通常是可以蜷在我腿上的小动物
[30:24] My apologies. 抱歉
[30:26] You said something about 你之前说
[30:29] Nectar reminding you of a beloved horse back at… 琼浆让你想起以前喜爱的马儿…
[30:31] That horse is a character from a novel. 那匹马是小说里写的
[30:34] A novel of love, in fact. 还是一本关于爱的小说
[30:36] Something for which my sister is an enthusiast. 我妹妹十分钟爱这一主题
[30:42] I adore it, my lord. 我很喜欢 大人
[30:44] The horse is a generous gesture, indeed. 此举甚是慷慨
[30:52] Come, Edwina. We must return inside. 走吧 埃德温娜 我们得进去了
[31:18] Mr. Bridgerton! You honor me with your presence. 布里杰顿先生! 你大驾光临 小店蓬荜生辉
[31:21] The honor’s all mine, Mr. Mondrich. The place looks extraordinary. 我荣幸之至 蒙德里奇先生 这地方真不错
[31:25] Though, am I a little early? 可我是不是来早了?
[31:27] The crowd will increase with time, naturally. 慢慢地 人自然会多起来
[31:31] I heard a rumor that you yourself are an artist. 我听说你自己就是位艺术家
[31:34] Oh.
[31:35] I… dabble. 我…略有涉猎而已
[31:38] Then, 那么
[31:40] you must meet Mr. Cruikshank. 你一定要认识一下克鲁伊克山先生
[31:43] He’s a talented illustrator 才华横溢的插画家
[31:44] with many connections amongst artists and patrons. 他结交了许多艺术家和赞助人
[31:47] I’m always excited to meet talented people. 结交才子是我的一大乐事
[31:49] This is precisely what makes my establishment different, Bridgerton. 这就是我家的独到之处
[31:53] I know you and your brothers are comfortable at places like White’s, 我知道你和你的兄弟 在怀特俱乐部十分自在
[31:57] but every honest man, regardless of his title, rank, 但任何一位正直之士 无论其头衔、地位、
[32:02] or occupation, is welcome 职业如何 我们一视同仁
[32:06] to be here. 全都欢迎
[32:08] I must say, Mr. Mondrich, I’m quite overjoyed to see 不得不说 我非常高兴看到
[32:11] what a fine establishment you’ve built by the sweat of your own honest labor. 你用辛辛苦苦赚来的血汗钱 经营起这么好的地方
[32:15] Hear, hear. 好样的
[32:46] The tidying of dogs? 洁犬?
[32:47] Yes. Perhaps you have a friend who finds the subject interesting. 对 也许你有朋友对这一话题感兴趣
[32:52] – Mother, are you quite well? – No. No, she is not. -母亲 您没事儿吧? -她有事儿
[32:57] I was unaware there was a ball this evening. 我不知道今晚还有舞会
[32:59] It is a soiree, rather. 晚会小聚而已
[33:02] Did you not receive your invitation from the Danbury footman? 你没收到丹伯里家男仆送来的请柬?
[33:06] The soiree is at the Danbury House. 原来是丹伯里家的晚会
[33:08] And Miss Sharma likes to accuse me of playing games. 莎尔玛大小姐还说我爱玩把戏
[33:11] – Can you blame her? – What? -这你能怪她吗? -什么?
[33:16] She is looking out for her sister. 她是在保护自己的妹妹
[33:18] She hopes to find her a love match. 希望妹妹与相爱的人结合
[33:20] And with you, apparently so forthright in your disdain for such a thing… 而你 对这种事情嗤之以鼻 还毫不掩饰…
[33:25] Perhaps Miss Edwina’s other suitors plan on choosing words more wisely tonight. 也许埃德温娜小姐的其他追求者 知道今晚要小心说话
[33:29] Some are reading poetry, I hear. 我听说还有人读诗
[33:32] There is a lesson here for you somewhere, Anthony. 安东尼 这对你也是个教训
[33:35] I only hope that this time you will finally learn it. 但愿这一次你能真正吸取
[33:38] Come along. 走吧
[34:15] At least it is the men who are making fools of themselves this time. 至少这一次 是男人们出洋相
[34:20] – Was this your idea? – I wish I could take credit, but no. -这是你的主意吗? -我倒巴不得邀功 可惜不是
[34:23] Lady Danbury encouraged a poetry reading. 丹伯里女士提议读诗
[34:25] The men, thanks to their spirit and competition, 而这帮男人因为生性好斗
[34:28] concocted the rest of this farce on their own. 自己攒出了这许多花样
[34:30] Of course they did. 可不是嘛
[34:34] Oh, yes. Marvelous. 很好 很精彩
[34:36] You are the viscount’s sister, yes? 你是子爵的妹妹吧?
[34:38] One of them. But do not hold it against me. 妹妹之一
[34:42] Ooh. 但别为这个讨厌我
[34:48] The fact the viscount is your relation almost makes me think better of him. 单凭子爵跟你沾亲这一点 几乎让我对他生出几分好感
[34:52] We should certainly not give him too much credit, now, should we? 但这里面没他多少功劳 你说是不是?
[35:00] What? 什么呀?
[35:02] Yes. Yes. 好
[35:06] How about a pause? 我们小歇片刻如何?
[35:10] Yes. 好
[35:24] A beautiful dress. 好漂亮的裙子
[35:26] Oh. Thank you. 谢谢
[35:28] I quite like yours as well. 你的也很美
[35:31] – You have a sense of humor. – No, I did not mean… -你真幽默 -不 我不是…
[35:34] I am being truthful. 我是由衷的
[35:36] It is quite beautiful, indeed. 真的很漂亮
[35:38] Well, I seem to have grown weary of the color. 这个颜色我差不多已经穿腻了
[35:41] I can understand. 我能理解
[35:43] Though, I suppose, in truth, it is not a matter of the color, 但我想 颜色终究不是关键
[35:46] but rather how one wears it. 而是如何穿
[35:48] You wear it well, Miss… 你配得很美…
[35:50] Penelope. Featherington. 佩内洛普费瑟灵顿小姐
[35:53] Pardon me. 失陪了
[36:03] So, what will it be for you tonight? 那么你今晚准备了什么绝活儿?
[36:06] A song? A jig? 唱歌?跳吉格舞?
[36:09] Some hidden hoop-rolling talent you have yet to share with the world? 莫非要展示隐藏已久的滚铁环绝技?
[36:12] I’m afraid I’m just a spectator. 我今晚只旁观
[36:17] So much interest shown in a young lady whom none of us really know. 一位无人了解的淑女 大家却趋之若鹜
[36:20] Hmm. Not a devotee of mystery, Pen? 小佩 你不是最喜欢谜团吗?
[36:22] Me? No. 我吗?不是
[36:24] I am always turning to the final chapter first. 我总是迫不及待先看最后一章
[36:28] Speaking of mysteries, 说到谜团
[36:31] you must tell me the name of the young lady 快给我说说 你在国外结识的姑娘
[36:33] you met while out of the country. 她叫什么名字
[36:36] Now, what can you mean? 什么意思?
[36:37] You mentioned, at the races, you were never lonely. I only assumed… 赛马会时你说 自己不是孤身一人 我就以为…
[36:42] Never mind. 算了
[36:45] Look. There truly is someone hoop-rolling tonight. 快看 今晚还真有人滚圆环
[36:50] You are right. 你说得没错
[36:52] I was not exactly lonely on my travels. 我旅行途中并非独自一人
[36:55] I did begin a real conversation with someone. 我与某个人展开了一场真心对话
[36:57] Someone I had known for a very long time. 此人与我相识多年
[37:00] And yet, after everything that happened with Miss Thompson, 然而 经历了与汤普森小姐的 那些波折
[37:03] I realized 我才意识到
[37:05] I never truly knew this person at all. 我完全不了解这个人
[37:09] Myself. 我自己
[37:10] Yourself? 你自己?
[37:12] I have you to thank. 多亏了你
[37:14] Your letters were so encouraging. 你在信中百般鼓励
[37:17] I thought, if Penelope can see me this way, 让我觉得 如果佩内洛普这么看我
[37:20] then surely I can too. 那么我自己一定也可以
[37:22] I was just 我只是
[37:24] so distracted by Miss Thompson. 因为汤普森小姐心烦意乱
[37:27] So I cleared my head, swore off women and love, and… 所以我理清头脑 不再与女人谈情说爱…
[37:32] Well, I only wanted to fully understand myself 我就是想
[37:35] before stepping back into this world. 好好地了解自己 然后再回归世俗
[37:38] You’ve sworn off women, then? 那你打算远离女人了?
[37:40] Well, for the time being. 暂时是这样的
[37:42] I am a woman. 我也是女人
[37:45] You are Pen. 你是小佩
[37:47] You do not count. 你不算
[37:49] You are my friend. 你是我的朋友
[37:51] Of course. 当然
[37:52] Your friend. 你的朋友
[37:54] How good to hear that. 真令人快慰
[38:08] Thank you. 谢谢
[38:10] Yes. I find it quite alluring too. 是啊 我也觉得很迷人
[38:14] The new Lord Featherington is certainly a man of taste, is he not? 新来的费瑟灵顿阁下 颇有品味 不是吗?
[38:17] Lady Cowper. 考珀夫人
[38:18] Miss Cowper. 考珀小姐
[38:21] What an exquisite necklace. 好精致的项链
[38:23] Courtesy of the new Lord Featherington, I hear. 听说是新来的费瑟灵顿阁下所赠
[38:26] Oh. Did the lord not tell you? He called on us just this afternoon. 他没告诉你吗? 他今天下午来我家拜访了
[38:30] – I must have missed that. – Hmm. 肯定是我忘记了
[38:32] I was so busy with Philippa’s nuptials and everything else. 我一直忙着菲利帕的婚事什么的
[38:37] It’s quite a generous gesture, is it not? 真是慷慨之举 不是吗?
[38:39] I do wonder what it means. 也不知是何用意
[38:41] It cannot mean much. 不会有什么特别的意思
[38:44] The new lord is so very generous with his gifts. 新来的阁下出手阔绰
[38:46] It’s hard to keep up with them. 根本意识不过来
[38:48] Hmm. Yes. Oh. 是啊
[38:49] This way, my dear. 亲爱的 这边来
[39:04] I saw that Gérard painting. 我看过杰拉德那幅画
[39:06] – It was a marvel. – A vision, in fact. -简直叹为观止 -远见卓识
[39:08] So you are telling me that he, Leighton, and Turner 也就是说 他、雷顿和特纳
[39:10] all studied in the same academy? 都是同一个学院出来的?
[39:12] Indeed. And they have a vacancy, from what I hear. 正是 我听说那里还空着个学位
[39:15] If you are serious about painting, I hear it is the place to be. 如果你真想学画 据说就该去那里
[39:20] Brother. I need you. 弟弟 半个忙
[39:23] – I’m in the midst of a conversation. – Outside, straight away. -我正和别人聊天呢 -出来 马上
[39:27] Excuse me. 失陪一下
[39:33] I need you to teach me how to read that out loud. 教教我这东西要怎么念
[39:36] Byron? 拜伦?
[39:38] Did I strike you much harder than I realized earlier? 难不成之前练剑我把你打坏了?
[39:40] “There is a pleasure in the pathless woods.” “无径之林
[39:43] Oh… 常有愉趣”
[39:44] “There is a rapture on the lon… “ How does one make that sound good? “孤寂海滩常有狂…” 这种东西怎么念才会好听?
[39:48] I’m afraid that is not possible. That poem is the opposite of good. 我爱莫能助 这首诗实在不怎么样
[39:51] That’s nonsense. 都是无稽之谈
[39:52] I thought this sort of thing was supposed to be your pleasure. 我还以为你好这一口呢
[39:55] Poetry, yes. Byron, heavens, no. 诗歌?的确 拜伦?饶了我吧
[39:58] Is not everyone supposed to love Byron? 不是世人都喜欢拜伦吗?
[39:59] Many in our year at Cambridge thought my poetry far superior to his. 在剑桥的时侯 很多人觉得 我的诗写得比他好
[40:03] Does that mean yours is more or less deceitful? 这么说你的诗也多少能唬人?
[40:05] – Deceitful? – Mmm. 唬人?
[40:06] Poetry is the opposite, Brother. 兄长 诗歌恰恰相反
[40:10] It is the art of revealing precious truth with words. 它是揭示可贵真理的语言艺术
[40:15] Quite right, Brother. You… You’re being serious? 好吧
[40:18] Mm-hmm. 你说正经的?
[40:19] Good God. Good night. 老天爷 晚安吧
[40:21] What is it, truly, to admire a woman? 究竟何谓欣赏女子?
[40:26] To look at her and feel inspiration. 是目有伊人 灵光涌现
[40:30] To delight in her beauty. 是因其丽质而愉悦于心
[40:32] So much so that all your defenses crumble, 以致不能自已而心防全溃
[40:36] that you would willingly take on 心甘情愿
[40:38] any pain, any burden for her. 为其受苦 担其重担
[40:43] To honor her being… 幸其所生
[40:45] …with your deeds and words. 而以言行践之
[40:50] That is what the true poet describes. 真正的诗歌讲的是这些
[40:54] You should apply yourself more often, Benedict. 你应该多写写
[40:59] Write that down. 把刚才这首写下来
[41:02] “And on that cheek, and o-er that brow,” “而在那脸颊上 在那眉宇间”
[41:05] “So soft, so calm, yet eloquent,” “如此温柔、沉静 却溢于言表”
[41:10] “The smiles that win, the tints that glow,” “那迷人的笑意 那焕发的红晕”
[41:14] “But tell of days in goodness spent,” “只道出安然去日”
[41:17] “A mind at peace with all below,” “与世无争的安宁之念”
[41:20] “A heart whose love is innocent!” “一颗纯爱之心!”
[41:27] Gentlemen, thank you all 先生们 非常感谢各位
[41:30] for the most splendid display of your talents this evening. 今晚无比精彩的才艺展示
[41:34] A memorable occasion, to be sure. 这必定将成为一个难忘之夜
[41:37] Pardon me. Lady Danbury? 抱歉 丹伯里女士?
[41:39] Uh, Lord Bridgerton, I did not expect you. 布里杰顿大人 我以为你不会来的
[41:42] No, I seem to have fallen off the guest list. 我好像被漏掉了
[41:44] Ah.
[41:45] Though you’d never deny a young man you’ve known 毕竟是29年的旧相识 您想必不会拒绝
[41:47] for 29 years the pleasure of your company? 后生老友来府上一聚吧?
[41:49] And neither would your footman at the front door. 而贵府前门的男仆想必也是如此
[41:51] Apologies, viscount. You appear to be late again. 抱歉 子爵 你又晚来一步
[41:54] We were bringing the evening to a conclusion… 我们差不多要结束了
[41:56] Surely Miss Edwina has time for one more. 埃德温娜小姐何不多听一首?
[41:58] I spent all evening crafting something. An original. 我整晚苦思 自作小诗一首
[42:01] Would you like to hear it? 你想听吗?
[42:05] Would everyone like to hear it? 大家想听吗?
[42:06] – Yes. Most definitely. – Viscount. 想 当然想
[42:08] – Go on, then. – Of course, Lord Bridgerton. -子爵 -请吧 就是
[42:21] “What is it…” “究竟…
[42:24] “…truly to admire a woman?” 何谓欣赏女子?”
[42:27] “To look at her and feel inspiration.” “是目有伊人 灵光涌现”
[42:31] “To delight in her beauty.” “是因其丽质而愉悦于心”
[42:33] “So much that all your defenses crumble, “以致不能自已而心防全溃
[42:37] that you would willingly take on any pain, any burden for her.” 心甘情愿为其受苦 担其重担”
[42:41] “To honor…” “幸其…”
[42:45] “To hon…” “幸其…”
[42:58] My apologies. I cannot do this. 抱歉 我演不下去了
[43:04] I cannot claim these words as my own. They are someone else’s entirely. 这首诗非我所作 我无法冒用 这完全是他人手笔
[43:10] Truth be told, I’m not… 实不相瞒 我…
[43:13] I’m not a man of poetry. 我不喜诗歌
[43:17] Words of flattery are beautiful and sweet, 都是些甜言蜜语、奉承之词
[43:20] but they are also hollow 而且空洞无物
[43:23] unless accompanied by action. 除非伴以行动
[43:27] Miss Edwina, I could stand here and pretend to be someone I am not. 埃德温娜小姐 我大可站在这里虚情假扮
[43:30] I could pretend to want the very same things as you, but I’d be lying. 假装你我意趣相投 但那只会是谎言
[43:34] I may not be able to… 我或许不能…
[43:38] offer the display of passion 展现出
[43:41] that you truly deserve. 你理应收获的热忱
[43:45] But I assure you that when it comes to action and duty… 但我向你保证 说到行动与担当…
[43:49] I shall never be found lacking. 我绝不会退缩半步
[43:52] And I hope that 而我希望 这一点
[43:54] is what will speak louder than any pretty words ever can. 足以胜过万千溢美之词
[44:12] Did you hear that, Bon? He cannot give you the love you deserve. 小妹 你听到了吗? 他给不了你要的真爱
[44:15] Does that make him a bad man or an honest one? 如此看来他是拙劣还是诚实?
[44:19] It is the mark of a true gentleman, 正如阿爸所说
[44:21] just as Appa used to say. 这才是真正的君子
[44:24] Yes? 不是吗?
[44:53] Delicious. 美味
[45:13] You should return to the party. 你应该尽快重返聚会
[45:15] I shall be there in a moment. 我马上就来
[45:17] Well, the viscount certainly seems to have nettled you. 看来子爵是把你惹恼了
[45:21] He can be exasperating. 有时他是挺气人的
[45:23] He is incorrigible. He is not for my sister. 他简直无可救药 他跟我妹妹不合适
[45:25] I shall make sure she sees of it too, one way or another. 无论如何 我一定要让她看清楚
[45:29] Some advice, Miss Sharma? 莎尔玛小姐 听几句逆耳忠告如何?
[45:32] When one is frustrated, 失意之时
[45:34] it is often much wiser to focus upon satisfying one’s own needs. 照顾好自己的需求才是明智之举
[45:39] Attempting to influence others as to the correct course of action, well, 如果试图通过影响他人 以矫正事态
[45:43] it is often a trying and irritating endeavor 则往往吃力而不讨好
[45:47] that only brings out the worst in us 这么做使人恶相毕露
[45:48] before we discover it has been fruitless all along. 到头来却发现 一切只是徒劳
[45:52] I am aware I’ve made a fool of myself tonight, Lady Danbury. 我知道今晚自己出了丑
[45:55] I do not need to hear it from you. 不用您说我也知道
[45:57] In fact, I do not need to hear it from anyone. 不用任何人说我也知道
[46:00] I do not care what a single person here thinks of me. 这里的人怎么看我 我根本不在乎
[46:04] Once Edwina is married, I shall return home alone, 埃德温娜一完婚 我就只身返回故乡
[46:07] only too glad to never set foot in this city again. 乐得此生再不踏入伦敦一步
[46:12] You may not yet know, and that is all well and good. 你可能还不懂 这倒也没关系
[46:14] But I, for one, find it not only terribly disheartening 你才26岁 却口口声声说 宁愿孤身一人
[46:18] but also an offense against truth, 不说别人 我自己听了
[46:20] to hear you say you wish to be alone 不光觉得无比痛心
[46:23] at a mere six and twenty? 而且觉得这简直有悖天理
[46:26] Perhaps you should not. I will be a governess. 或许您大可不必 我会做一名家庭教师
[46:28] I will be content knowing my sister is taken care of. 只要妹妹有人照料 我就心满意足了
[46:31] Content? 心满意足?
[46:33] Are you so miserable, my lady? 女士 您自觉凄凉吗?
[46:34] I beg your pardon? 你说什么?
[46:36] Are you not alone yourself? 您不是也孤身一人吗?
[46:38] I watch you. I see you. You are more than content. 我注视您、观察您 您自得其乐
[46:41] Because I have lived a life. 那是因为我已经体验了人生
[46:46] I am a widow. 我现在是寡妇
[46:48] I have loved. I have lost. 但我爱过、失去过
[46:51] I have earned the right 我有资格、有权利
[46:53] to do whatever I please, whenever I please, 随心所欲 无论何时
[46:56] and however I please to do it. 无论怎样
[46:58] Child, 孩子
[47:00] you are not me. 你不是我
[47:03] And if you continue down this road, 如果你继续固执己见
[47:06] you most certainly never will be. 你永远也成不了我
[47:11] There are two things that lurk 这座城市的阴暗之处
[47:13] within the dark and shadowy places of our fair city. 潜藏着两样东西
[47:16] Vermin and secrets. 害虫与秘密
[47:20] I shall leave it to you, dear reader, as to which do the most harm. 亲爱的读者可以自行度断 哪一种危害更甚
[47:26] One has to wonder what secrets the season’s diamond 人们一定十分好奇 本季钻石淑女的心中
[47:30] is holding near and dear to her heart. 藏着怎样的秘密
[47:33] And who shall she choose to share them with? 而她又会与谁分享这些秘密呢?
[47:36] The Viscount Bridgerton, perhaps? 也许是布里杰顿子爵?
[47:39] At least the elder Sharma’s opinion 至少莎尔玛大小姐对于此事的态度
[47:42] on such a matter is certainly no secret at all. 已经人尽皆知了 (维斯道恩女士的社交八卦小报)
[47:53] If you are truly that vexed by the manner in which Lady Whistledown writes still, 如果你还在介怀维斯道恩女士的文风
[47:57] perhaps you might stop reading? 也许还是不看为好?
[47:59] – She’s finally revealed herself. – What? El… -她终于露出马脚了 -什么?小埃…
[48:01] I was not going to tell you this because… 我本来不想告诉你的
[48:03] Well, I was embarrassed, and I thought I was wrong, but, 因为难为情 而且我以为我搞错了 但是
[48:07] I paid this printer’s shop a visit yesterday. 昨天我去了这家印刷店
[48:09] You did? 你去了?
[48:11] Did you speak with anyone? 你跟谁搭话了吗?
[48:14] It does not matter. Pen, look. 这些都不重要 小佩 你看
[48:16] Not only are these paper stocks identical, 不光是纸料相同
[48:19] but the letter K’s, they are slightly misshapen in the exact same way. 连“K”字母都一样 都略有变形 而且是同样的地方
[48:22] Surely it is not likely to be another coincidence. 这不可能又是巧合
[48:26] Well, we must keep an eye out. 那我们必须留心点
[48:28] If the same mistake is in Whistledown’s next issue, 如果下期出现同样的纰漏
[48:30] then we will know the print shop is indeed hers. 便能确定 她就是在那间铺子 印刷小报
[48:50] A new letter “K” for a Stanhope press. 斯坦霍普的印刷社要一个新的“K”字
[48:52] – That will be ten pence. – I’ll give you five. -十个便士 -我出五个
[48:56] Five’s a special rate for repeat customers. 老顾客才能拿到这个价钱
[48:59] Trust me, friend, I’d exasperate you coming back any more than once. 相信我 老兄 我要是再来 会把你烦死
[49:02] Now give me the discount to keep me away, and we’ll both be happier. 赶紧给个便宜价 我不来烦你 双方都满意
[49:13] Miss Penelope? 佩内洛普小姐?
[49:16] To be fair, one might call this author 平心而论 笔者很可能
[49:19] the biggest secret-sharer of all. 才是最爱分享秘密的人
[49:22] For who else could possibly keep all of you honest? 不然还有谁能让诸位 以真面目示人呢?
[49:27] Here you are, Your Majesty. 都在这儿了 陛下
[49:29] And you are certain 你确定
[49:31] these are the young ladies our diamond has been conversing with of late? 最近跟钻石淑女搭话的 就是这些小姐?
[49:34] Yes, Your Majesty. 是的 陛下
[49:35] If our theory is correct, 如果我们推断无误
[49:37] then Lady Whistledown will indeed be in this very collection. 那么维斯道恩女士一定 就藏在这些小姐当中
[49:42] When even the most well-kept of secrets 即便是保守得最严的秘密
[49:45] must eventually come to light. 终究还是要见光的 (佩内洛普费瑟灵顿小姐)
布里奇顿

Post navigation

Previous Post: 布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第2季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第2季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

布里奇顿(Bridgerton)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme