Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:54] Pull! 放
[02:09] Would you please ask Miss Nolan 麻烦你问问诺兰小姐
[02:11] if my personal effects have yet been removed 我的私人物品是否已经
[02:13] from the duke’s bedchamber and placed in the duchess’s rooms? 从公爵的卧室搬到了公爵夫人房间
[02:17] Would you please inform Her Grace 麻烦你告诉公爵夫人
[02:19] that I will allow no such thing? 我绝不允许那么做
[02:23] Should I really deliver the message, Your Grace? 我真的要传这个话吗 公爵大人
[02:25] You cannot believe I shall welcome you back into my bed 你难道觉得你欺骗了我之后
[02:29] after your lies and deception? 我还想要和你睡在一张床上
[02:30] Rest assured, 请放心
[02:31] marital relations are the least of my concern 就你最近的努力来看
[02:33] after your recent efforts. 婚姻关系是我最不担心的事
[02:35] Then for what other purpose could you possibly wish to detain me? 那你为什么还要继续留下我
[02:38] Because you are my wife. 因为你的我的妻子
[02:43] It is customary for a wife to reside in her own bedchamber 按照惯例 当蜜月结束后
[02:46] once the honeymoon is over… 妻子应该住到自己的卧室
[02:49] a time that has well and truly passed, would you not agree? 我们的蜜月早就过了 不是吗
[02:52] I will be kept informed 我会时刻关注
[02:54] as to the success of your conjugal endeavors. 你的”同房努力”是否成功了
[02:57] I would never dream of concealing 我绝不会隐藏
[02:59] the truth of such important matters. 如此重要的真相
[03:01] Your Grace, Whistledown has just arrived. 公爵夫人 最新的微声到夫人社交小报来了
[03:05] – Well, you should… – Is something wrong? -您应该… -出什么事了吗
[03:08] – We must pack straightaway. -Yes, Your Grace. -即刻收拾行李 -好的 公爵夫人
[03:11] What has happened? 出什么事了
[03:14] My brother seems to have been embroiled in scandal. 我哥哥似乎被卷入了一场丑闻
[03:16] I must return to my family immediately. 我必须立刻回家
[03:18] – They will need me. – I will accompany you. -他们需要我 -我陪你一起
[03:20] This is a family matter. 这是家务事
[03:21] Separate bedrooms may be tolerated. 分开睡我或许可以容忍
[03:23] Separate households will not be suffered. 但是我忍受不了分开住
[03:26] I’ll not let you out of my sight 直到我们确定你是否怀孕前
[03:27] until we know whether you are with child. 我不会让你离开我的视线
[03:32] Please request that His Grace prepare his largest carriage. 请提醒公爵大人准备好他最大的四轮马车
[03:36] I shall require my space. 我需要放我的东西
[03:54] Miss Marina Thompson’s recent fall from grace 玛丽娜·汤普森小姐近期跌落神坛的消息
[03:57] continues to echo through every drawing room in town, 依旧是镇上每家每户茶余饭后的谈资
[04:02] days after it was revealed 而几天之前大家刚发现
[04:04] her engagement to Colin Bridgerton was nothing more than a sham. 她与科林·布里奇顿的订婚不过是场骗局
[04:16] Of course, a lady’s disgrace 当然 一位淑女的耻辱
[04:18] does not merely tarnish her own name. 不仅玷污了她自己的名声
[04:21] Like the tars of the Thames, 就像是泰晤士河边的柏油一样
[04:23] it also leaves a horrid smear on anyone nearby. 它还给周围的人染上了污点
[04:28] Hold still, ma chérie. 站稳了 亲爱的
[04:33] This scandal could very well tarnish my debut, Mama. 这个丑闻一定会影响到我的首次亮相 妈妈
[04:35] Perhaps we should delay my coming out altogether a few years. 或许我们应该把这事推迟上几年
[04:38] Hush, child, all will be well. Just keep smiling. 安静点 孩子 一切都会没事 保持微笑就好
[04:41] Can a smile be enough to save the Featheringtons? 一个微笑就能拯救费瑟英顿家吗
[04:43] Penelope and her sisters did nothing wrong, 佩妮洛普和她的姐姐们没做错什么
[04:45] but their reputation’s destroyed. 但她们的名声依旧被毁了
[04:46] You should be worrying about 眼下你该担心的是
[04:47] your own family’s fortunes at present. 我们家的命运
[04:49] We are in just as perilous position. 我们如今的处境也很危险
[04:51] Lovely day, is it not, Lady Richmond? 今天天气很棒 不是吗 里士满夫人
[04:57] It’s this Whistledown. 都是因为微声到
[04:58] I certainly never want to cross the woman. 我绝不想招惹这个女人
[05:00] Her word as good as gospel. 她的话像福音一样令人信服
[05:02] Yes. 是的
[05:04] Though, perhaps if she can destroy a reputation… 不过 如果她可以破环一个人的名声
[05:08] she can restore one too. 她也一定可以重塑
[05:12] Très élégante, Miss Bridgerton. 真优雅 布里奇顿小姐
[05:15] What a debutante you will be! 你将会是位出色的名媛
[05:18] While there is no parasol in the world 尽管世间没有任何一把遮阳伞
[05:20] strong enough to shelter a ruined woman, 可以坚固到掩蔽一个名声尽毁的女人
[05:23] the fallen Miss Thompson can only hope she shall find a refuge… 落魄的汤普森小姐只能期望她能找到
[05:28] somewhere. 一个庇护所
[05:29] – I am sorry, my lady, but we are full. – This is an emergency. -抱歉 夫人 我们满员了 -这是紧急事件
[05:32] The young lady’s child will have nowhere else to go. 这个年轻夫人的孩子无处可去了
[05:35] You must make exceptions on occasion? 请务必破例一次
[05:37] I should be able to procure a room 我可以准备一间房
[05:39] if one were to make a sizable donation. 如果对方能捐助一笔可观资金的话
[05:42] But this is supposed to be a charitable organization. 但这里不应该是慈善组织吗
[05:44] Even charity requires funds, 就算是慈善组织也需要资金
[05:46] of which you must have considerable amounts, I presume? 而且我猜 您家中肯定财力雄厚吧
[05:50] I… 我
[06:03] Whoa there, boy. Whoa there! 注意点 老兄 注意点
[06:09] We have arrived. 我们到了
[06:16] There is no need to act the jailer. 没必要搞得像狱卒一样
[06:18] I shall not discover I am with child 我也不会在下一个小时内
[06:20] within the next hour, shall I? 就知道自己是否怀孕 对吧
[06:25] Miss Thompson must be in agonies over these lies. 汤普森小姐现在一定因这些谎言而备受煎熬
[06:27] Why can I not visit her? 我为什么不能去见她
[06:28] – Colin– – Listen to me, brother -科林 -听着 弟弟
[06:30] That the town devours every bit of Whistledown’s on-dit 镇上所有人都对微声到的一切谣言深信不疑
[06:32] is the only thing keeping this family from shame. 这是唯一能保护我们家不蒙羞的方法
[06:34] Because of her, Colin, no one believes 因为她 科林 没人相信
[06:35] you are the father of Miss Thompson’s child. 你就是汤普森小姐孩子的爹
[06:38] But if you were to go near her, 但如果你去找她
[06:39] they’ll presume you’re responsible for her ruin, 人们就会以为是你玷污了她
[06:41] and your sisters will pay the price for your notoriety. 而你的妹妹们就要为你的臭名买单
[06:43] – Is this what you desire? – Well, of course not, but- -这是你想要的吗 -当然不是 但是
[06:46] – Evening, everyone. – Dearest! -大家晚上好 -亲爱的
[06:48] What are you doing here, Daph? 你来这做什么 小芙
[06:49] Should you not be frolicing in newlywed bliss? 你不应该正沉浸在新婚幸福中吗
[06:51] I came as swiftly as our carriage 我一听到消息
[06:52] would allow when I heard the news. 就尽最快的可能赶了回来
[06:54] In the middle of your honeymoon? 在你蜜月期中
[06:55] Hastings must surely be cursing the Bridgerton name for this. 黑斯廷斯一定会因此怨恨布里奇顿的
[06:58] Where is he, anyhow? 不过他在哪呢
[06:59] He went to set up Hastings House. 他去安排黑斯廷斯的房子了
[07:01] We have all things in order, Sister. 一切都尽在掌握 妹妹
[07:03] We do not require your assistance. 我们不需要你的帮助
[07:04] That is simply not true, Anthony, and you know it. 不是这样的 安东尼 你心知肚明
[07:07] Daphne may be the answer to all of our problems. 达芙妮也许是我们所有麻烦的解药
[07:09] Once the ton see that we still have 只要镇上的人看到
[07:10] the favor of the duke and duchess, 我们仍有公爵和夫人的照拂
[07:12] then the whispers may very well cease, 那闲话自然就不攻自破
[07:14] and we shall go about our daily lives as if nothing has happened, 我们将继续生活 就当无事发生
[07:18] as if nothing is awry. 也没出什么差错
[07:19] And no one will be the wiser. 也没人会知道真相
[07:22] Pretending that nothing is amiss is the perfect way 假装一切正常正是
[07:25] to lure the ignorant into submission. 让无知者顺从的最佳方式
[07:28] Is it not, Mama? 对吧 妈妈
[07:32] Now, what grand event will the ton be descending upon this week? 镇上这周会有什么盛事
[07:36] Surely there is something? 肯定有什么吧
[07:38] The, um… 那个…
[07:40] The queen is hosting a luncheon. 女王要办一场午宴
[07:41] I am certain the duke and I can secure an invitation. 公爵和我一定能受到邀请
[07:44] If we are lucky, 如果运气好的话
[07:45] our return to London will give everyone so much to talk about, 我们回到伦敦这事能给人足够的话题
[07:49] they simply have no breath left to discuss other matters. 他们就没功夫再议论别的事了
[07:52] I’m so very glad this has all been settled on my behalf. 真高兴有人替我把事情解决了
[08:08] You really wanted to marry her? 你之前是真想娶她吗
[08:10] I did. 是的
[08:11] Well, then, perhaps we should count you lucky 那么 也许该算你好运
[08:15] to not have married a stranger. 没娶回一个陌生人
[08:16] – She was not a stranger. – She was, Brother. -她不是陌生人 -她就是 哥哥
[08:19] Whistledown knew her better than you. 微声到夫人都比你更了解她
[08:21] Whistledown knows everyone’s secrets. 微声到知道所有人的秘密
[08:22] You’re lucky to have learned Miss Thompson’s now, 你很幸运现在就知道了汤普森小姐的秘密
[08:24] instead of after your wedding day. 而不是等你们结婚之后
[08:32] I know you must think me a fool… 我知道你肯定我觉得我很傻
[08:35] but my heart pays no heed to mere logic. 但我的心无法听从逻辑的劝导
[08:38] When I think of her, 每当我想起她
[08:39] I only want to be near her, to be with her… 我只想靠近她 跟她在一起
[08:42] despite all reason otherwise. 尽管有那么多不该如此的理由
[08:46] I know that madness well… 我很了解那种疯狂的念想
[08:49] but you cannot visit her. 但你不能再去见她了
[08:57] Leander swam Abydos to Sestos 利安德每天晚上
[08:59] every single night in complete darkness 都摸黑从阿拜多斯游泳到塞斯托斯
[09:01] just to see his love. 就为了见他的爱人
[09:03] Leander also lost his way and drowned. 利安德也迷了路并淹死了
[09:09] So the story goes. 传说就是如此
[09:12] Did something happen, Sister, 发生什么事了吗 妹妹
[09:14] back at Clyvedon? 在克莱维登
[09:20] If you really must speak with Miss Thompson, 如果你一定要见汤普森小姐
[09:22] perhaps I can arrange a rendezvous. 也许我能安排一次会面
[09:24] Chaperoned, obviously. 当然得有人陪同
[09:27] I would appreciate that. 我很感激
[09:28] You will see my passions are not in vain. 你会看到我的热情不是徒然
[09:40] Always were a fast learner, friend. 你总是学得很快 朋友
[09:42] But I should probably conserve my energies for my exhibitions, 但我也许该留点精力给我的公开比赛
[09:45] instead of spending them on your troubles. 而不是浪费来帮你发泄困扰
[09:47] Are you about to cede to me? 你是要向我认输吗
[09:49] Surely that will not help with your exhibitions? 这肯定对你的公开比赛没好处吧
[09:52] I’ve not seen you this incensed 我很久没见过你这么愤怒了
[09:54] since you were handed the keys to your dukedom. 上次还是你受封公爵的时候
[09:57] – I will not speak of my dukedom. – Fair enough. -我不想提我的公爵地位 -好吧
[10:00] I presume you won’t speak of what happened 我想你也不愿提起
[10:02] on your honeymoon, either. 你蜜月时发生了什么吧
[10:03] Nothing happened on my honeymoon. 我蜜月时什么也没发生
[10:06] I cannot imagine your wife feeling 我觉得你夫人听到这话
[10:08] particularly excited about that. 可能不会很高兴
[10:09] I suggest you do not try to imagine 我建议你别试图
[10:11] anything to do with my wife’s feelings… 想象任何跟我夫人心情有关的事
[10:12] or actions, for that matter. 或是她的表现
[10:17] It follows no reason or sense, does it? 根本没有理由或逻辑 对吗
[10:20] – What? – Marriage. -什么 -婚姻
[10:22] And there is not a bloody thing you can do about it. 而你根本无能为力
[10:25] I took a vow. 我发过誓
[10:28] See what I mean? 看我说什么来着
[10:30] Fast learner, indeed. 学得很快 确实
[11:01] You are still awake? 你还没睡吗
[11:05] I have already seen you. 我已经看见你了
[11:11] The queen is holding a luncheon this week. 女王这周要办午宴
[11:14] We will need to attend with my brother to signal our support. 我们得跟我哥哥一起出席 以表支持
[11:21] Where have you been all night? 你一晚上跑哪去了
[11:22] I did not think you concerned about my whereabouts. 我以为你并不关心我去哪了吧
[11:25] Is this truly what our marriage will be for the future? 我们的婚姻以后真的就这样了吗
[11:29] You out all night, doing God knows what with God knows whom? 你整晚在外面 天知道跟谁在做些什么
[11:32] “With whom?” “跟谁”
[11:33] You wound me. 你这话伤到我了
[11:35] Not three weeks since we were wed, 我们才新婚三个礼拜
[11:37] yet already you imagine me disloyal. 而你就开始怀疑我不忠了
[11:38] Is it such a wild imagining? 我这么想很离谱吗
[11:41] We both know your reputation, Your Grace. 我们可都知道你的名声 公爵大人
[11:43] It is clear that you find there is nothing left in our marriage. 显然你觉得我们的婚姻已经所剩无几了
[11:46] Nothing left? 所剩无几
[11:48] It is what I said. 我就是这么说的
[11:52] Is it what you believe? 你真这么觉得吗
[12:15] – Simon. – Daphne. -西蒙 -达芙妮
[12:17] I want you– 我想要你…
[13:00] Should we go into the bedroom… 我们去卧室吧
[13:03] and finish what we started? 继续我们没做完的事
[13:10] No. 不
[13:18] What is to become of us? Simon? 我们到底会怎样 西蒙
[13:21] If you are with child, then I shall stay 如果你怀了孩子 我会留下
[13:22] and do my duty to support you both. 尽我的职责 供养你们俩
[13:24] And if I am not? 那如果我没有呢
[13:25] Then we shall remain married in name only. 那我们将继续名义上的婚姻
[13:29] You will be provided for, of course, 当然 你仍会衣食无忧
[13:31] in a manner befitting the duchess. 公爵夫人该有的你都会有
[13:33] But I shall not darken your doorstep again. 但我不会再踏上你的门楣
[13:35] Our lives will be entirely separate. This… 我们的生活将彻底分开 刚才这些
[13:39] This cannot happen. 这些不能再发生了
[13:41] This will not happen. Do you understand me? 不会再发生了 你明白吗
[13:44] That we no longer trust each other? 我们不再信任彼此了吗
[13:47] Yes, Your Grace. 是的 公爵大人
[13:48] I understand that quite well. 我很明白
[14:19] Miss Thompson. 汤普森小姐
[14:22] Thank you for joining us. 感谢你能来见我们
[14:24] I did not realize I had a choice. 我不认为自己有别的选择
[14:25] My brother wished for an audience. 我哥哥希望和你谈谈
[14:28] And I wish to avoid any further scandal 而我希望避免更多
[14:30] attached to my family’s name. 有损我家族名誉的丑闻
[14:33] I will remain here as a chaperone. 我会留在这儿做陪护人
[14:38] Marina… you must tell me that this Whistledown woman is mistaken. 玛丽娜…你告诉我叫微声到的女人搞错了
[14:42] What she wrote, it cannot be true. 她所写的事不是真的
[14:44] But it is. 但确实是真的
[14:47] You are with child? 你怀孕了
[14:50] I do not understand. 我不明白
[14:52] We were to be wed. You… You said you loved me. 我们本来要结婚了 你…你说过你爱我
[14:55] – Colin, I hold you in the greatest esteem. – “Esteem”? -科林 我非常尊重你 -“尊重”
[14:59] You are a cruel woman indeed to stand here 你真是个残忍的女人 站在这里
[15:02] and talk of friendly affection, 谈论着友爱之情
[15:03] as if you have not just committed a grave sin against me. 就好像你没有对我犯下什么大罪似的
[15:05] Speak not of sin, Mr. Bridgerton. 别提什么罪了 布里奇顿先生
[15:09] I did not come here to be shamed by you, nor anyone else. 我不是上这来受你或是其他人羞辱的
[15:20] I did not know better. 我当时太傻了
[15:22] You may think me a villain, 你可能觉得我是个恶人
[15:23] but I did what I thought I must. 但我只是做了我认为必须做的事
[15:26] No one ever truly helped me, 没有人真正帮助过我
[15:28] or guided me in a different direction. 或引导我选择不同的道路
[15:30] I had no choice. 我别无选择
[15:32] I needed to wed. And you, you were the only man 我需要结婚 而你是唯一
[15:35] who offered me even a glimpse of happiness. 向我许诺哪怕一丁点幸福的人
[15:37] So I should feel flattered, then? 这么说我该倍感荣幸吗
[15:40] Consider myself lucky that you chose me, 庆幸你选择了我
[15:43] lied to me, tried to trick me into a fraud of a marriage? 对我说谎 企图向我骗婚吗
[15:54] I shall take my leave of you for the last time, Miss Thompson. 我最后一次向你道别 汤普森小姐
[16:10] You wish to know the cruelest part of your deception? 你知道你的欺骗中最残酷的部分是什么吗
[16:15] If you had simply come to me and told me of your situation… 要是当时你能直接向我说明你的状况…
[16:18] I’d have married you without a second thought. 我依然会毫不犹豫地和你结婚
[16:22] That is how in love I believed myself to be. 我就是这么爱你
[16:28] But I see now that was all a lie. 但如今我看到的却都是谎言
[16:41] I believe I would like to return home now. 我想现在我该回家了
[16:44] After all, we don’t want another scandal 毕竟我们都不希望再生出
[16:46] attached to your family name. 有损你家族名誉的丑闻
[16:54] The carriage is waiting, ma’am. 马车备好了 夫人
[16:56] We must prepare for the queen’s luncheon. 我们得为女王的午宴做准备了
[16:58] Of course. 好的
[17:20] Oh, is this not lovely? 真好啊 不是吗
[17:23] All of us together again. 我们所有人又一次团聚了
[17:25] Lovely, indeed. We should tempt scandal more often. 确实好 我们该多制造些丑闻
[17:31] – Duchess, may I say how well you look? – Oh, you are too kind. -公爵夫人 您气色真好 -你太客气了
[17:35] Is it not marvelous to be wed? 结婚非常幸福 不是吗
[17:37] It is both a joy and a wonder indeed. 的确又开心又惊奇
[17:40] Make way! 借过
[17:41] Must you all act like sheep flocking to the trough? 你们都要像羊群抢水一样聚在一起吗
[17:46] I have 100 guineas wagered 我押了一百基尼
[17:47] on there being a Hastings heir within the year. 赌不出一年就会有位黑斯廷斯的继承人诞生
[17:50] Are you yet with child? 你怀孕了吗
[17:51] We have certainly been devoting our energies 我们一直在全力以赴
[17:53] to the endeavor, Your Majesty. 努力尝试 女王陛下
[17:55] We should hope to see our queen soon satisfied. 希望能尽快让我们的女王如愿
[17:58] See to it that you do. 你要说到做到
[18:04] Your duplicity comes so naturally. 你说起谎真是信手拈来
[18:06] I seem to have learned from the best. 我貌似从高手那里学到了不少
[18:11] I’ve missed you at the studio of late. 最近我一直没在画室看到你
[18:13] You must join me for another drawing lesson. 你一定得再来找我上节绘画课
[18:15] As I said, improvement is all a matter of practice. 就像我说过的 只有练习才能取得进步
[18:18] At least, that is the excuse he gives 至少 这是他回家时
[18:20] for coming home with paint in all kinds of peculiar places. 身上奇怪部位沾满颜料时能找的借口
[18:28] Were you able to meet my friend Wetherby at my party? 你在派对上见过我朋友韦瑟比吗
[18:31] – Come, I shall introduce you. – No, thank you. -来吧 我介绍你们认识 -不用了 谢谢
[18:35] I– I see my mother requires my presence. Good day! 我…我看到我母亲找我 玩得开心
[18:42] Her Majesty requires an audience. 女王陛下要见你
[18:44] With– With me? Now? 见我吗 现在
[18:49] Here. 这边请
[19:01] Who is she? 她是谁
[19:02] Your Majesty? 女王陛下
[19:03] Whistledown! 微声到
[19:04] I tasked you with unmasking the scandalmonger. 我让你去查那个长舌妇究竟是谁
[19:07] Believe me, I am intent on locating her 相信我 我很想找到她
[19:09] and am angry at myself for having not yet uncovered her identity. 也很气自己还没查到她的身份
[19:12] But I was thinking– 但我想…
[19:13] Clearly not fast enough. 很显然你的动作不够快
[19:15] My patience has limits. 我的耐心有限
[19:18] Get me an answer. 给我找出答案
[19:19] Your queen commands it. 女王下达了命令
[19:21] Of course. 遵命
[19:23] Your Majesty. 女王陛下
[19:27] So, you have returned. 你们回来了
[19:30] Excellent timing, 绝佳的时机
[19:31] what with all the tittle-tattle concerning your brother. 正巧赶上到处在谈论你哥哥的传闻
[19:35] Oh, a mere coincidence, Lady Danbury, I am sure. 纯属巧合 丹布里夫人
[19:38] Your plan is working. 你的计划起作用了
[19:40] I have heard nary a peep 我没听到一丁点
[19:41] about Mr. Bridgerton’s unfortunate entanglement 关于布里奇顿先生和那个
[19:44] with the Thompson girl. 叫汤普森女孩之间的纠葛
[19:45] Oh, I almost forgot. 我差点忘了
[19:47] I am hosting a party, I would very much like you to attend. 我将要举办一场派对 非常希望你能来参加
[19:51] We love a good party. 我们都爱参加派对
[19:53] I am not sure when we will be accepting invitations. 不知道什么时候我们才会受到邀请
[19:56] It is an invitation for one. 我只邀请一个人
[19:59] Only you, Your Grace. 只有你 公爵夫人
[20:01] A special soiree with the married ladies of the ton, 这是上流已婚贵妇聚集的特殊晚宴
[20:05] of which you are the newest member. 你是最新加入的成员
[20:26] The audacity. 真是厚颜无耻
[20:29] After they tried to entrap poor Mr. Bridgerton 她们试图欺骗可怜的布里奇顿先生
[20:31] into marriage with a woman with child. 和一个怀孕的女人结婚
[20:38] Pen… 小佩…
[20:42] How are you faring? Has it been terrible at the house? 你们最近怎样 家里是不是很糟糕
[20:45] We’ve not had a caller in three days. 我们家已经三天没人来拜访了
[20:47] My mother swears we are ruined. 我母亲认定我们完蛋了
[20:50] But what of Colin? Is he in pieces from the news? 但科林呢 他听到消息是不是心碎了
[20:53] His pride is wounded, but he will be quite well. 他的自尊心受伤了 但他很快会好的
[20:56] The gentlemen always are in these matters, but… 男士们总会遇到这类事情 但…
[20:58] Pen, you have not heard what people are saying. 小佩 你没听到大家在说些什么
[21:00] Lady Whistledown has gone too far this time. 微声到夫人这次太过分了
[21:03] And I thought you her greatest admirer. 我以为你是她最大的崇拜者
[21:04] Not when she has smeared the name of my greatest friend. 但她毁了我挚友的名誉
[21:07] When we uncover Whistledown’s identity, 等我们查到微声到的真实身份
[21:09] we will convince her to publish a retraction 我们说服她公开撤回之前的言论
[21:11] and restore your family’s reputation. 帮你们家恢复名誉
[21:13] All will be well again, I promise you. 我向你保证 一切会好起来的
[21:17] My dear Lady Bridgerton… 亲爱的布里奇顿夫人
[21:19] is this not a dreadful circumstance, 真是太不幸了
[21:21] for us both to have been so duped by that scheming hussy? 我们俩都被那个机关算尽的贱人给愚弄了
[21:25] To think that Miss Thompson would take advantage of my kindness 一想到我让汤普森小姐住进我家
[21:28] after I opened my home to her. 而她却利用了我的善心
[21:31] You must believe, 你要相信
[21:32] I had no idea of– 我不知道…
[21:40] Lady Featherington, I must ask you to leave. 费瑟英顿夫人 我不得不请你离开这里
[21:43] – But I have an invitation. – Not anymore. -但我受到了邀请 -不再是了
[21:46] I am sure you wish to avoid any further unpleasantness. 我敢肯定你也不想造成更多的不愉快
[22:04] That should teach them. 这该给她们点教训了
[22:07] Teach them what, Miss Cowper? 给她们什么教训 考珀小姐
[22:10] Judging not, lest we too be judged? 不要妄议他人 以免我们也遭人非议
[22:34] Something troubles you. 你有烦心事
[22:39] I know you are a grown woman now, but I am still your mother, 我知道你现在长大了 但我还是你母亲
[22:42] and you can come to me when you need advice. 在你需要的时候 你可以来向我寻求建议
[22:45] Marriage has its joys, 婚姻自有乐趣
[22:47] but it also brings with it its special trials. 但也伴随着特殊的考验
[22:50] In that, you are correct. 这一点您说对了
[22:53] My marriage is far from perfect. 我的婚姻远没有那么美好
[22:55] Well, then, share your thoughts. Perhaps I can offer my wisdom. 那跟我说说你的想法 或许我能提供一些建议
[22:59] Or perhaps you will send me off 又或者 你会用些更含糊的比喻
[23:01] with more vague metaphors and trite remarks. 和陈旧的观点来打发我
[23:05] Darling, I– I am… 亲爱的 我…
[23:07] merely trying to be of help. 我只想帮助你
[23:09] Do you know what might have truly helped matters? 你知道什么能真的帮上忙吗
[23:11] If your motherly advice 如果你作为母亲的建议
[23:13] had actually prepared me to wed. 真能让我做好结婚的准备
[23:16] – Whatever do you mean? – I mean you sent me -你这话什么意思 -我是说你把我
[23:19] out into the world no better than a fool. 像傻子一样推向婚姻的世界
[23:22] You taught me how to play pretend, 你教我如何伪装
[23:24] but nothing of the realities of married life, 但从没教过我婚姻生活和
[23:29] of marital relations. 婚姻关系的真谛
[23:34] If you had informed me about the things 要是你之前和我说过
[23:36] that were truly important, 这些真正重要的事情
[23:37] if I’d have known the truth, then perhaps I– 要是我能早知道真相 或许我就…
[23:45] Daphne! 达芙妮
[23:52] It is the heat. 天太热了
[23:55] The duchess is quite overcome. 公爵夫人有些中暑
[24:05] We were ridiculed by all today, 我们今天被所有人耻笑
[24:07] treated as though we were worthless, 就好像我们一家毫无价值
[24:09] and it’s all your fault. 这都是你的错
[24:10] How could I have been at fault? 怎么会是我的错
[24:12] I was not even there. 我甚至都不在场
[24:13] If it were not for your habit, 要不是你的习惯
[24:15] we’d have been able to rid ourselves of Miss Thompson 我们在知道汤普森小姐状况时
[24:17] the moment we learned of her condition. 就可以立即摆脱她了
[24:20] None of this would have happened. 所有这一切就不会发生了
[24:22] My lady. 夫人
[24:24] The Duchess of Hastings… 黑斯廷斯公爵夫人…
[24:25] She is here. 她来了
[24:38] I am so glad you thought to visit us, Your Grace. 真高兴您愿意来拜访我们 公爵夫人
[24:40] I fear your mother was rather heated at the luncheon. 我担心您母亲午宴上有些激动
[24:43] But of course, if you have come to offer an explanation… 但当然 如果您是来解释…
[24:47] I require a word with Miss Thompson. 我想和汤普森小姐谈一下
[24:50] Alone. 单独谈
[24:53] Well… 好吧…
[24:57] For what it is worth, I am sorry. 不管怎么说 我很抱歉
[24:59] Your brother is a sweet boy. 你哥哥人很好
[25:00] You do not need to– 你不必…
[25:03] I came here to apologize to you. 我来这儿是向你道歉的
[25:06] To me? 向我道歉
[25:06] I misjudged you, and I wanted to tell you 我错怪了你 还有我想告诉你
[25:09] that what you felt you had to do… 你之前认为你必须做的事…
[25:12] I understand. 我能理解
[25:14] I wish it had not happened this way. 我真希望事情不像现在这样
[25:16] You are certainly not the only one. 不只是你这么希望
[25:21] George was a soldier… 乔治是一名士兵
[25:24] but he was also gentle and kind. 但他同样温柔善良
[25:27] He was perfect. 他非常完美
[25:32] I fancied myself in love. 我以为自己坠入了爱河
[25:36] The next thing I knew, my courses stopped, 后来我发现我月事停了
[25:39] and I found myself with child, and… 接着我发现自己怀孕了 还有…
[25:46] and alone. 独身一人
[25:49] What is Sir George’s surname? 乔治爵士姓什么
[25:52] Or do you know where he is stationed, his regiment? 或者你知道他驻扎在哪吗 他的团在哪
[25:56] Whatever for, Your Grace? 问这个干什么 公爵夫人
[25:57] I hear General Langham and his wife are in London. 我听说兰厄姆将军和他的妻子恰好在伦敦
[26:01] Perhaps I could speak to him or her and have… 或许我能和他或她谈谈 然后…
[26:04] have Sir George found. 找到乔治爵士
[26:07] What use would that be? 那有什么用
[26:08] George does not want to be with me. 乔治不想和我在一起
[26:10] But do you really want to be alone? 但你真想孤身一人吗
[26:13] No rank, no protection, 没有地位 没有保障
[26:15] no support for you or your child. 没人供养你和你的孩子
[26:18] Surely anything is better than that. 什么都比那强吧
[26:20] Why should he be the one to choose your future 为什么让他来选择你的未来
[26:23] when he clearly cares not for the outcome? 很显然 他并不在乎后果
[26:26] He is at fault here. 他才是做错事的人
[26:30] Perhaps I can make him come back… 或许我能让他回来…
[26:32] and take responsibility for you and his child. 对你和他的孩子负起责任
[26:38] Why should you be left all alone 为什么他犯下的错
[26:40] to bear the punishment for his crime? 要让你一个人承担
[26:44] You truly think you can do this? 你确定你能做到吗
[26:46] I assure you, Miss Thompson. 我向你保证 汤普森小姐
[26:49] I am quite capable of doing more than you think. 我能做的比你想象的更多
[27:06] 铁拳王威尔·蒙德里奇对野兽雷·皮尔森 年度拳击盛宴
[27:11] I have defeated the best, 我打败过最厉害的拳手
[27:12] and I’m confident I shall continue to do so. 我相信胜利还将继续
[27:15] There is an appetite for my exhibitions, 人们喜欢看我在台上的表现
[27:17] but they are expensive, which is why– 但这笔花销不小 所以我
[27:20] I am not here to invest. 我并不是来资助你
[27:22] I have a more lucrative proposition in mind. 我有一个能赚更多钱的建议
[27:25] Say, for you and I to come to some arrangement 比如 我们就你下一场比赛的结果
[27:28] as to the outcome of your next fight? 能达成共识的话
[27:32] I’m sorry to have taken your time, my lord, 很抱歉耽误您的时间了 大人
[27:35] but I think you would be wise to leave. 但我想您最好现在离开这里
[27:38] And you’d be wise to listen. 我想你最好听清楚
[27:40] Would you rather stake your fortunes 你是愿意将筹码全押在
[27:42] on the outcome of a business scheme, 一项很可能失败的商业计划上
[27:43] which may very well fail, or back the sure thing? 还是选择押在你能确定的事情上
[27:47] You agree to throw your next match 你若同意输掉下一场比赛
[27:50] and I will make such a wager on your opponent 我会为你的对手下注
[27:52] that even half my winnings 我赢得的钱即使分你一半
[27:54] will set you and your family up for life. 也够你一家过上更好的生活
[27:56] My honor is not for sale. 我的荣誉 绝不出售
[28:13] There is a reason your backers are dwindling, 你的赞助者减少是有原因的
[28:16] Mr. Mondrich. 蒙德里奇先生
[28:18] You’re a performer, a mere entertainment. 你是个演员 供人娱乐消遣而已
[28:20] We are happy to trade wages on the outcome of your fists, 我们很乐意为你的拳击赛下注
[28:24] but no gentleman will ever see you 但没有任何一位绅士会将你
[28:27] as a respectable man of business. 视作受人尊敬的生意对象
[28:30] I know you have a fighting spirit 我知道你很有斗志
[28:34] passed down by your father, no doubt. 毋庸置疑遗传自你父亲
[28:37] He was a soldier, yeah? 他曾是一名军人 对吧
[28:38] Managed to flee the colonies after serving in Dunmore’s regiment. 在邓莫尔麾下服役后逃离了殖民地
[28:44] Do you think he sought his freedom 你认为他追求自由是为了
[28:46] all for his future son to become some exhausted fighter, 让儿子成为一名精疲力竭的拳击手吗
[28:50] stumbling into the ring to put food on the table for his family? 从拳击台蹒跚走下 只为给家人养家糊口吗
[28:55] Do not dare speak of my family. 不许再提我的家人
[28:58] Of course. 当然
[28:59] I, I apologize. 我 我道歉
[29:04] I only mean to say, I 我只是想告诉你
[29:06] I’m doing this for my family too. 我也是为了自己的家人才这样做
[29:08] Look, one simple arrangement, 听着 只需要一场交易
[29:11] and both our problems will be solved. 能解决两个家庭的难题
[29:17] I merely ask that you have a think on it 我只是希望你能至少
[29:20] at the very least. 再考虑考虑
[29:39] The ton has been desperate for you since you returned. 自您回来后 邀请函铺天盖地而来
[29:41] We’ve been drowning in calling cards. 人们都急切地想见见您
[29:43] Lady Danbury requires your attendance at her party on Thursday. 丹伯里夫人请您参加她周四举办的聚会
[29:46] A collection of married ladies. 一群已婚女士的聚会
[29:49] I can only imagine the questions they will have for me. 完全能想象出她们会问些什么问题
[29:51] I shall inform her footman that 那我去回绝她的仆人
[29:52] you are not feeling well from the travel. 就说您旅途疲乏 需要休息
[29:54] – Your Grace. – Your Grace. -公爵大人 -公爵夫人
[29:59] Do you suppose the general’s wife will be 你觉得将军夫人
[30:01] in attendance at Lady Danbury’s soiree? 会出席丹伯里夫人的聚会吗
[30:04] Mrs. Langham? 兰厄姆太太
[30:05] I heard she enjoys society. 听说她挺喜欢上流社会
[30:07] Then send word back. 那就回复
[30:08] I would love to attend. 说我很乐意参加
[30:46] Your Grace. 公爵夫人
[30:48] Welcome to my den of iniquity. 欢迎来到我的恶之巢
[31:01] I believe you already know Lady Trowbridge, Your Grace, 我想您已经认识乔布瑞奇夫人了 公爵夫人
[31:04] but have you met Lucy Granville? 但你见过露茜·格兰维尔吗
[31:07] And this is Kitty Langham. 这位是凯蒂·兰厄姆
[31:09] The general’s wife, yes. 将军夫人 当然
[31:13] Well, lovely to meet you all. 很高兴认识你们
[31:15] Well, do not just stare. 别光站着了
[31:17] Deal the duchess in. 快给公爵夫人发牌
[31:20] We shall teach you the rules. 我们会教你规则的
[31:21] First, a woman takes her wedding vows, 首先一位女士宣读结婚词
[31:23] then we gamblers take her virtue. 然后我们就赌她的美德
[31:26] If her husband has left any to be taken. 如果她丈夫还给留下一些的话
[31:30] Have no fear. 别害怕
[31:32] Each turn, all you have to do 每轮庄家会翻一张牌
[31:34] is set your token on the card 你只需将筹码
[31:36] you believe the dealer will turn over. 放在你认为的那张牌上就行
[31:39] Now, ladies, place your bets. 女士们 请下注吧
[31:43] Takes away the sting of losing, I rather think. 来点酒也许能让你忘记输钱的痛苦
[31:48] The duchess is a quick study. 公爵夫人学东西很快
[31:50] I’m sure she will have the measure of things in no time. 我相信她要不了多久就能学会
[31:53] All it takes is a little practice and perseverance. 只需要一些练习和坚持
[32:11] Evening, Your Grace. 晚上好 公爵大人
[32:14] It’s funny meeting you here. 没想到能在这儿碰见你
[32:15] I am utterly comical. 我也没想到
[32:18] – You’ve been avoiding me. – Now you are being the jester. -你一直在躲着我 -你在说笑吗
[32:20] If you’re not avoiding my company, 如果你不是躲着我
[32:22] you won’t mind if I join you for a drink? 那一定不介意我和你喝一杯吧
[32:58] – I shall need a large glass. – Yes, sir. -我需要一个大点的玻璃杯 -好的 先生
[33:08] The earl would have my head 伯爵若是知道我输了多少
[33:10] if he knew how much money I have lost. 一定会要了我的命的
[33:11] The earl is but two years old. 伯爵只不过是个两岁的孩子
[33:14] Well, then, I’m in luck, am I not? 那我可真幸运 不是吗
[33:24] Seems I have been blessed with some beginner’s luck. 看起来我新人手壮
[33:27] The game is not over yet, Your Grace. 游戏还没结束呢 公爵夫人
[33:30] I wonder, Mrs. Langham 兰厄姆太太 我在想
[33:32] “Kitty,” please. 请叫我”凯蒂”
[33:34] You have won so much of my money, it is only right. 你赢了我这么多钱 这样称呼就可以了
[33:37] Kitty, then. 凯蒂
[33:39] There is a soldier in service I am hoping to find for a friend. 我想帮一位朋友找一名军人
[33:42] Do you think your husband might be able to assist me? 你认为你丈夫愿意帮忙吗
[33:45] You will have to ask that of him yourself. 你只能自己问问他了
[33:48] – He is so rarely at home. – I am so sorry. -他很少回家 -真遗憾
[33:50] Whatever for? 有什么可遗憾的
[33:52] It is quite the ideal situation 其实和丈夫分开生活
[33:54] to live a separate life to one’s husband. 是很理想的状态
[33:55] I am afforded all the freedoms of marriage 我能享受婚姻带来的所有自由
[33:57] while bearing none of the burden of his company. 也不用承受和他一同生活的负担
[34:01] Well, what of your children? 那你的孩子呢
[34:03] Do they not miss their father? 他们不想念父亲吗
[34:04] It’s difficult to miss someone you’ve never known. 从不了解 谈何想念
[34:07] You forget the duchess is still in the first bloom of marriage. 你忘了公爵夫人才新婚不久
[34:13] Yes, the famous love match. 是啊 家喻户晓的爱侣
[34:17] Pay me no heed. 别在意我的话
[34:18] The duke’s company, I am sure, is anything but a burden to you. 我敢肯定 公爵的陪伴对你绝非累赘
[34:24] I can tell you where to write. My husband. 我能告诉你写信到哪 给我丈夫
[34:27] Perhaps the general will grant you a response. 或许将军会给你一个答复
[34:29] It is not as if you are his wife. 你又不是他妻子
[34:34] Duchess, you win again! 公爵夫人 你又赢了
[34:37] Seeing how you entertain yourself, 看到您使自己快乐
[34:39] I rather think you the victor, Lady Danbury. 我觉得您才是赢家 丹布里夫人
[34:42] I rather think so too. 我也这么觉得
[34:44] Again. 再来一局
[34:48] It’s a fine color. 颜色不错
[34:50] And the bubbles… 还有泡沫
[34:54] Just right. 恰到好处
[34:56] Don’t get me wrong. I love a good brandy. 别误会 我爱喝白兰地
[34:59] But sometimes, nothing’ll do but a beer. 但有时只有啤酒才称心
[35:00] Would you just get to the point? 你能不能直入主题
[35:03] I’m afraid I don’t know what you’re talking about. 恐怕我不知道你在说什么
[35:04] Yes, you do. 不 你知道
[35:06] You’re correct. I do. 你说得对 我知道
[35:08] Just like I know that you’ve obviously 就像我知道很明显
[35:09] made a considerable error with my sister. 你对我妹妹犯下了大错
[35:11] How, may I ask, could you infer that 我能不能问问 你是怎么推断出
[35:12] I was the one to make the error? 我是犯错的那个
[35:14] Well, I know my sister quite well. 我很了解我妹妹
[35:16] And while she is an unusually capable woman, 她是个非常能干的女人
[35:20] she is not capable of fucking up this severely. 但她的能力不是把事情搞得一塌糊涂
[35:24] Do you not ever get tired of pretending to be so perfect? 你不累吗 一直假装这么完美
[35:28] It’s exhausting just watching you. 看着你就够累了
[35:29] We may not be perfect, 我们可能不完美
[35:30] but at least we keep our promises. 但至少会遵守自己的承诺
[35:31] You know nothing of my commitments. 你对我的承诺一无所知
[35:32] I am trying to be a man of my word. 我在努力当个守信之人
[35:34] I’m trying to keep– 我在努力遵守
[35:38] I would not expect you to understand. 我不指望你理解
[35:40] What do you mean by that? 那是什么意思
[35:41] I mean that you leave a litany of broken promises 我的意思是你所到之处
[35:43] behind you everywhere you go. 都留下一连串破碎的诺言
[35:45] Your duty to protect Daphne from Nigel Berbrooke? 你保护达芙妮远离奈杰尔·巴布鲁克的责任
[35:47] Or what about your own reckless affairs, 还有你自己乱来的事
[35:49] are you still seeing that opera singer 你还在私会那个歌女吗
[35:49] you believe no one knows about? 还自以为没人知道
[35:51] You judge me, 你看不起我
[35:52] yet you cannot possibly understand 但你不可能理解
[35:53] the responsibility of heading a family, 一家之主的责任
[35:54] because you’ve never had one. 因为你从未有过
[35:56] But Daphne is my family now, 但达芙妮现在是我的家人了
[35:57] and there is no changing that. 这一点无可改变
[35:59] Though it is most unfortunate that I shall never quite reach 不过很遗憾我永远也不可能成为
[36:01] the lofty ideal you have demonstrated. 你表现的那种”理想典范”
[36:03] What is most unfortunate is the fact that your father was so absent, 最遗憾的是你父亲的缺席
[36:07] he never gave you a proper example of how to lead a household. 他从未言传身教过真正一家之主的样子
[36:20] Well, you certainly make it look difficult. 你确实让那显得很艰难
[36:25] – I beg your pardon? – With your constant struggles. -你说什么 -你持续不断的挣扎
[36:28] – You cannot manage it, can you? – Hastings– -你应付不了 不是吗 -黑斯廷斯
[36:29] Your responsibility. 你的责任
[36:31] You, fulfilling the promise 你要实现每个长子
[36:32] that every firstborn son makes to his father before he dies. 在父亲弥留之际许下的承诺
[36:38] Do you think he is looking down on you now, 你觉得他在天之灵正看着你吗
[36:40] ashamed? 无地自容
[36:42] Mortified at what you have done? 为你做的事羞愧不已
[36:44] I wonder, what would the former viscount say? 我在想前子爵会怎么想
[37:03] Calm down! 冷静点
[37:40] It seems I became a little too rough training with Will. 我和威尔训练时好像过于粗暴了
[37:53] – Shall I call for Jeffries? – No. -我要叫杰弗里斯吗 -不用了
[38:01] Let me. 让我来吧
[38:03] With four brothers, you cannot imagine the nasty cuts 我有四个兄弟 你想象不到这些年来
[38:06] I have tended to over the years. 我处理了多少严重的伤口
[39:03] Why will you not unfold yourself to me? 你为什么不对我袒露真心呢
[39:05] Daphne… 达芙妮
[39:10] A child would be a blessing. 孩子会是上天的恩赐
[39:21] Tell me why you are so adamant. 告诉我你为什么这么坚决
[39:23] Because I swore a long time ago that I would never sire a child. 因为很久之前我发誓永不生子
[39:27] I do not understand. 我不明白
[39:30] My father… 我父亲
[39:33] cared more about the continuation of the Hastings line… 在乎黑斯廷斯血统的延续
[39:39] than anything in the world. 胜过世间一切
[39:43] More than my mother. 胜过我母亲
[39:46] More than me. 胜过我
[39:48] And so I made a vow 所以我发誓
[39:50] that his efforts would be in vain… 要让他的努力付之东流
[39:55] that the line would die with me. 要让家族血脉在我这里终结
[40:04] So this is all… 所以这全都是
[40:07] because of a vow? 因为一个誓言
[40:11] You made a vow to me too. 你也向我发誓了
[40:14] Or has our wedding day slipped your mind? 还是说你已经把婚礼抛诸脑后了
[40:15] I told you– 我告诉过你
[40:16] You told me that you could not have children. 你告诉我你无法有孩子
[40:21] You did not tell me it was some– some token of revenge 你没告诉我这是某种复仇的象征
[40:24] against a man who no longer walks this earth. 报复一个已经离世的人
[40:27] I swore to him on his deathbed. 我在他临终之际发誓了
[40:29] And you betrayed me in our marriage bed. 你也在新婚之际背叛了我
[40:40] Let me be certain I understand. 让我确认自己明白了
[40:42] You will neither have children, 你既不要孩子
[40:45] nor the happiness we could have together, 也不要我们可以拥有的幸福
[40:47] because you promised your father you would not? 因为你对你父亲承诺了不会生子
[40:50] I… 我
[40:52] Say it. 说啊
[40:55] Say it. 说啊
[40:56] It cannot be undone. 已经覆水难收了
[41:02] Then I thank you for your elucidation, Your Grace. 那我谢谢你的澄清 公爵大人
[41:05] If your hatred for your father 如果你对父亲的憎恨
[41:07] outweighs any affection that you might bear towards me… 远超你对我可能抱有的任何爱意
[41:12] then you are right. 那你说得对
[41:15] It cannot be undone. 确实覆水难收了
[41:18] My courses are due within the next few days. 再过几天 我的月事就该来了
[41:21] You will know then which vow you have broken, 到时候你就会知道你打破了哪些誓言
[41:23] and how we are to spend the rest of our lives, 也会知道我们将如何度过余生
[41:26] miserable together… 痛苦地生活在一起
[41:29] or perfectly happy apart. 还是各自安好
[41:38] Dearest reader, a question. 亲爱的读者们 请回答这个问题
[41:41] Is anything more exhilarating than taking a gamble? 有什么比赌博更让人兴奋吗
[41:46] For it is often the highest risk 毕竟 常常是冒最高的风险
[41:48] that carries the greatest reward. 才会有最大的回报
[41:57] Yet, wager wrongly, 不过 如果下错了注
[42:00] and you might find yourself left with nothing but regret. 你可能将一无所有 只剩悔恨
[42:07] – Ensure it is delivered to this address. – Yes, Your Grace. -确保它邮寄到这个地址 -好的 夫人
[42:10] Of course, one can never know for sure 当然 没人能保证
[42:13] whether a wager will make a fortune or ruin it, 这一注会让你大赚一笔还是千金散尽
[42:17] unless one chooses a more secure pursuit. 除非他选择一个更加稳妥的方式
[42:23] But as the season continues, 但本次社交季尚未结束
[42:26] the biggest gamblers have yet to truly show their hand… 最大的玩家还没有摊牌
[42:31] which leaves gossip in short supply in recent days. 这就导致了近期八卦短缺
[42:35] In fact, this author can think 实际上 笔者没有想到
[42:37] of no other event that merits a mention. 任何值得一提的事
[42:41] “No other event.” “没什么事”
[42:44] But my luncheon. 但我的午宴呢
[42:45] At least she did not say anything odious. 至少她没有说什么恶毒的话
[42:49] It is far worse. 这更糟糕
[42:51] She wrote nothing. 她什么也没报道
[43:01] It is worthy of note, however, 然而 确实值得注意的是
[43:04] that the Duke and Duchess of Hastings 黑斯廷斯公爵夫妇
[43:07] have yet to entertain callers together. 还没有一同招待过客人
[43:14] Our newlyweds are no doubt still secluded 毫无疑问 我们的这对新人仍在
[43:17] in nuptial bliss. 花烛之喜中
[43:23] Who could fault them? 谁会指责他们呢
[43:24] And who could be surprised 如果他们正努力
[43:26] if their diligent efforts are rewarded 在今年内迎接新生命
[43:29] with a new arrival within the year? 谁又会感到惊讶呢
[43:45] In the past, every Whistledown revelation 过去 微声到夫人以往的爆料
[43:48] appeared to be plucked from a public event, 都是来源于公众活动
[43:50] where any of our town could have borne witness. 在那里任何人都可能是目击者
[43:52] But the column that singled out Marina was different. 但这次针对玛丽娜的文章不太一样
[43:54] It was personal. 这是私密的
[43:54] Your mama did not just help Marina 你妈妈不是一个人
[43:56] hide her condition all on her own. 帮玛丽娜掩饰她的状况的
[43:57] Of course not. Every servant in our household knew. 当然不是 家里所有佣人都知道
[44:00] A servant is unlikely. 不太可能是佣人
[44:03] Though, perhaps a tradesperson. 不过 或许是个商人
[44:05] Someone who visited your household regularly 一个定期要来拜访你们家的人
[44:08] might have seen or overheard something. 她或许看到或是偷听到了什么
[44:10] It is a possibility. 是有可能
[44:11] In that case, we must reconsider 这样的话 我们得重新考虑
[44:12] our methods of inquiry to this end. 我们的调查方法了
[44:14] This is wonderful, Pen. I must tell the queen of our new theory. 这太棒了 小佩 我得去告诉女王我们的新推测
[44:18] Then tell her at tonight’s concert. 那你在今晚的音乐会上告诉她
[44:22] I know you are not yet out, 我知道你还没有亮相过
[44:24] but I am sure your mama would still allow you to attend. 但是我相信你妈妈会同意你参加的
[44:26] Once we unmask Whistledown– 一旦我们发现微声到是谁
[44:28] Yes, yes, the Featherington honor will be restored. 是 是 费瑟英顿家的名誉就可以重塑
[44:31] I must return home. 我得回家了
[44:33] I shall take the back stairs so no one will see me. 我最好走后门 这样没人能发现我
[44:35] And, El? 对了 小埃
[44:37] Thank you. 谢谢你
[44:44] I wrote to General Langham, 我已经给兰厄姆将军写过信了
[44:46] and I have told him all about Sir George. 我把所有乔治爵士的事都告诉了他
[44:48] If he is a man of honor– 如果他是一个有信誉的人
[44:49] – You wrote to the general? – Yes. -你给将军写信了 -是的
[44:52] And did the duke sign his name as well on this letter? 那公爵他是否也在信上签名了
[44:57] Well… 这个嘛
[44:59] no. 没有
[45:00] But– 但是
[45:03] Marina, what is it? 玛丽娜 怎么了
[45:05] The general will not concern himself 将军不会费心
[45:07] to write back to you, Your Grace. 给你回信的 公爵夫人
[45:10] You do not know that. 你怎么知道不会
[45:12] He will pay attention to the words of a duchess. 他会重视公爵夫人的话
[45:15] He must. 他一定会
[45:16] Are you so unworldly? 你怎么如此天真
[45:18] I… I’m sorry. I… 我 抱歉
[45:21] Your help is greatly appreciated, 我很感激你帮我
[45:23] but there is nothing more you can do. 但是你再做什么也无济于事了
[45:24] – Marina- – It is over. -玛丽娜 -结束了
[45:26] I have already accepted the fact. 我已经接受现实了
[45:30] Thank you for your efforts. 谢谢你的努力
[45:42] – Missing the concert? – Indeed. -不去音乐会 -是的
[45:45] Not exactly in the mood for music and finery this evening. 今晚我对音乐和丽人都没什么兴趣
[45:52] I want to apologize. 我想向你道歉
[45:57] Are there locusts in the streets? Blood in the Thames? 街上闹蝗灾了吗 还是血染了泰晤士河
[46:00] Are the end of days upon us already? 末日降临了吗
[46:01] I may have been a trifle harsh with you. 我最近可能对你有些严厉
[46:05] And I’m sorry. 我很抱歉
[46:07] You merely wished to protect me from my more… 你只是想要保护我 以免我做
[46:10] foolish impulses. 更多的蠢事
[46:11] So you admit it now, you were acting a fool? 所以你现在承认你像个蠢蛋一样了吗
[46:13] – As apologies go, this is certainly novel. – Hush, you. -你这道歉可真新奇 -闭嘴吧
[46:19] You may hurt now, but the pain will pass. 你现在会很痛苦 不过这都会过去
[46:22] You have the love of all your family 我们全家人都很爱你
[46:24] and the honor of your actions. 你的行为也很有信誉
[46:27] Soon you will forget Miss Thompson’s name, and it will– 不久你就会忘记汤普森小姐 一切也会
[46:32] It will be as if you never loved her at all. 也会像你从没爱过她一样
[46:36] And how have these precepts served you? 那这些箴言帮到你了吗
[46:38] Aside from being the most dismal, troubling ones 除了让你变得抑郁 烦恼
[46:41] I’ve heard in quite some time. 你的事我早有耳闻
[46:43] It’s a working progress, to be sure. 这肯定不是一蹴而就
[46:48] I suppose I was surprised to hear 我很意外听说
[46:49] you wished to join us this evening. 你今晚想跟我们一起去
[46:51] And I suppose I must be grateful 我想我要感谢您
[46:52] for your restraint in not using any feathers. 克制住了给我用羽毛的想法
[46:55] You look lovely. 你看上去很美
[46:59] Eloise… 埃洛伊丝
[47:03] Taking your place in society should be 进入社交圈应该是
[47:05] an exciting time in a young woman’s life. 年轻女人生活中的一个兴奋时刻
[47:09] If you are not truly ready, I shall not ask you to play pretend. 如果你真的没准备好 我不会让你演戏
[47:14] Perhaps I have been rushing you. 或许是我一直在催你
[47:17] We need not hasten your coming out before you feel prepared. 我们无需在你没准备好前 催促你进入社交圈
[47:27] The queen will be in attendance 女王会参见
[47:28] at tonight’s concert, will she not? 今晚的音乐会 对吧
[47:30] I believe she will. 我想是的
[47:32] Then I am looking forward to it. 那我非常期待去
[47:34] An exciting time indeed, Mama. 确实是令人兴奋的时刻 妈妈
[47:59] Are you ready? 你准备好了吗
[48:00] I am. 是的
[48:28] Excuse me. 失陪
[48:35] Sir Granville. 格兰维尔先生
[48:38] Bridgerton. 布里奇顿
[48:39] Sorry. 抱歉
[48:41] Excuse us. 失陪
[48:44] I would simply like to understand your… 我只是想理解一下你的…
[48:49] situation. 状况
[48:52] – I would just like to understand. – It is simple. -我只想理解 -很简单
[48:55] I am in love with Lord Wetherby. 我爱上了韦瑟比勋爵
[48:57] You’re married. 但你结婚了
[48:58] And our marriage affords my wife her freedoms and protections. 我们的婚姻给予了我妻子自由和保护
[49:02] It is a happier union 我向你保证
[49:03] than most of the people in this room have, I assure you. 我们的婚姻比在场大多数人都要幸福
[49:06] What is the advantage for the young ladies 那这对韦瑟比勋爵正在追求的
[49:08] Lord Wetherby is courting? 那些年轻女士有什么好处吗
[49:09] Do they also share this understanding? 她们也知道这件事吗
[49:11] What about honor? Romance? 那荣誉呢 浪漫呢
[49:14] What would you know of either? 关于这些你又知道什么呢
[49:16] We live under constant threat of danger, Bridgerton. 我们每天都生活在危险之中 布里奇顿
[49:19] I risk my life every day for love. 我每天都为爱冒生命危险
[49:24] You have no idea what it is like 你不知道这是什么感受
[49:26] to be in a room with someone you cannot live without… 与一个无法厮守终身的人共处一室
[49:30] and yet still feel as though you are oceans apart. 却依然感觉你们之间隔着汪洋大海
[49:33] Stealing your glances, disguising your touches. 偷偷窥探 掩饰触碰
[49:36] We cannot so much as smile at each other… 我们都不能对彼此微笑
[49:40] without first ensuring no one else is watching. 除非确保没人在看我们
[49:44] It takes courage… 这需要勇气
[49:48] to live outside the traditional expectations of society. 生活在传统社会的期望和框架之外
[49:52] You talk of doing the same… 你说自己也是这样
[49:55] but perhaps it is merely just that… 但或许也仅此而已
[50:00] all talk. 只是大话
[50:13] And so you see, Your Majesty, it is clear as day. 所以您瞧 女王陛下 这很清楚了
[50:15] Lady Whistledown is someone who works closely with the members of the ton, 微声到夫人是一个与镇上人们紧密合作的人
[50:18] yet she is not a member herself. 但她自己却不是本地人
[50:20] She is a tradesperson. 她是个商人
[50:23] Is that all? 就这些吗
[50:26] I beg your pardon? 什么
[50:27] I am no longer in need of your services. 我不再需要你去调查了
[50:30] But, uh… my theory… 但 我的理论
[50:32] It is not necessary. 已经没有必要了
[50:34] I have hired a team of Bow Street Runners 我已经聘用了一队弓街捕快
[50:36] to do a proper investigation. 进行正式调查
[50:38] They will unmask Whistledown, 他们将揭开微声到的真面目
[50:40] and she shall be made to pay for her impertinence. 她也将为自己的鲁莽无礼付出代价
[50:43] That noxious gossip rag… 这些毒害人心的流言蜚语
[50:46] will finally cease to exist. 终于可以停止了
[50:48] You want to silence her? 您想让她闭嘴吗
[50:52] But there is still good she must do. 但她还能做好事
[50:55] Child, go. 孩子 你走吧
[51:04] – How long is this concert? – Three hours? -这场音乐会要多久 -三小时
[51:06] Four? 四小时
[51:08] Though, uh, I certainly have already heard enough. 不过我已经听够了
[51:12] You are my most favorite brother. Do you know that? 你是我最喜欢的哥哥 你知道吗
[51:50] I would like to make a stop and pick up a friend. 我想稍作停顿 接一个朋友
[51:53] A friend? 朋友
[51:55] Should I not have a friend? 我就不能有朋友吗
[51:58] I’m not bound by the rules of society. 我又不被社会的条条框框约束
[52:02] Please do not tell Mother. 但别告诉母亲
[52:14] Why are we at the modiste? 我们为什么在女装店
[52:22] Mademoiselle Bridgerton! 布里奇顿小姐
[52:25] This is my sister, Eloise, and we will be dropping her at home. 这是我妹妹 埃洛伊丝 我们把她送回家
[52:48] How… How was your night, ma chérie? 你今晚过得如何 亲爱的
[52:50] It was… 就是
[52:52] everything I expected. 和我想一样
[52:54] Horrible and terribly boring. 煎熬且无聊透顶
[52:58] So this is why you do not wish to lower your hems? 所以你不想穿裙摆更短的裙子吗
[53:03] The entire ton were there, 整个镇的人都在那
[53:04] and I did not have a single worthwhile exchange. 我却没有进行一次有意义的对话
[53:06] The entire ton? 整个镇
[53:07] You mean, everyone except for the Featheringtons? 你是说除了费瑟英顿一家吗
[53:11] Yes, everyone except… 没错 所有人都在 除了…
[53:14] them. 他们
[53:17] Your mama did not just help Marina hide her condition on her own. 你妈妈不是一个人帮玛丽娜掩饰她的状况的
[53:20] Of course not. Every servant in our household knew. 当然不是 家里所有佣人都知道
[53:22] Though, perhaps a tradesperson? 不过 或许是个商人
[53:24] I certainly never want to cross the woman. 我绝不想招惹这个女人
[53:26] Her word as good as gospel. 她的话像福音一样令人信服
[53:35] Is everything well, Eloise? 一切都好吗 埃洛伊丝
[53:40] Yeah. 当然
[55:55] Marina? 玛丽娜
[55:57] Can we talk? 我们能谈谈吗
[56:02] Marina? 玛丽娜
[56:04] Are you still awake? 你还醒着吗
[56:12] Marina! 玛丽娜
[56:14] Marina! Marina! 玛丽娜 玛丽娜
[56:16] Mama! 妈妈
[56:18] Mama, make haste! 妈妈 赶紧过来
[56:20] Marina? Marina, I’m here. It’s okay. 玛丽娜 玛丽娜 我在这 没事了
布里奇顿

Post navigation

Previous Post: 布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第1季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

布里奇顿(Bridgerton)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme