Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:27] Dearest gentle reader, 亲爱的读者
[00:29] I must send felicitations 我必须恭贺
[00:32] to the new Duke and Duchess of Hastings. 新晋黑斯廷斯公爵大人和公爵夫人
[00:36] Congratulations and stamina as they embark 恭喜他们开启了年轻夫妇生活中
[00:40] on the most exhilarating time in a young couple’s life. 最令人振奋 最耗费耐力的时刻
[00:46] I am, of course, talking of the honeymoon. 当然 我说的是蜜月期
[01:18] Is there a more romantic notion? 还有比这更浪漫的吗
[01:21] – To retreat from society together… – Good morning. -一同离开社交圈 -早上好
[01:24] – …finally leaving watchful eyes behind. – Good morning. -终于逃离了众人的目光 -早上好
[01:34] Welcome to Clyvedon, Your Grace. 欢迎回到克莱维登 公爵大人
[01:37] It has been so long 久违了公爵
[01:38] since we have been blessed with your presence, 您好久都没有回家了
[01:40] but I trust you will find everything to your liking. 但我相信您会发现一切都如您所好
[01:42] I do not doubt it, Mrs. Colson. I hope you have been well. 我丝毫不怀疑 科尔森太太 我希望你一切都好
[01:46] May I introduce to you the Duchess of Hastings? 请允许我介绍黑斯廷斯公爵夫人
[01:49] I am looking forward to making your acquaintance, Mrs. Colson. 我很期待与你好好相处 科尔森太太
[01:52] Thank you, Your Grace. 谢谢 公爵夫人
[01:54] I have planned everything to make you both comfortable. 我安排了一些活动 为了让您感到舒适
[01:57] First, a light meal, served on the terrace. 首先 在露台上享用简餐
[01:59] Then a tour to show you all the improvements I have made. Then– 然后带您去看看我对庄园的改善 之后…
[02:02] I am sure it will be most diverting, Mrs. Colson, 我相信那一定很有趣 科尔森太太
[02:04] but I am afraid it will have to wait. 但恐怕你的计划要等等了
[02:06] I have plans of my own for my new bride. 我已经给新娘做了安排
[02:20] I want to show you the bedroom. 我想让你看看卧室
[02:23] Yours or mine? 你的还是我的
[02:25] You truly believe we are to have separate rooms? 你不会真以为我们要睡不同的房间吧
[02:29] I should think not. 我想不是
[02:31] Stop! They shall see! 别闹 他们会看见
[02:32] Whatever will they think? 那他们该怎么想啊
[02:34] Does it matter? 有什么关系吗
[02:40] While this author, along with the rest of the ton, 与此同时 笔者和其他人一样
[02:43] will certainly miss its most-remarked-upon couple back in London, 会在伦敦想念这对最被人津津乐道的夫妇
[02:47] perhaps we might find solace 或许能给我们慰藉的
[02:49] in the promise of the duke and duchess 就是期盼着公爵和公爵夫人
[02:51] returning to us bearing a surprise. 能带着惊喜回到我们中间
[02:57] I wonder what Daphne is doing at this very moment. 不知道达芙妮现在正在干什么
[03:00] I am sure she has many new duties to attend to as duchess, 我想她作为公爵夫人肯定有很多职责
[03:03] new things you should be learning for your debut. 你该学学新东西 为初次亮相做准备了
[03:05] Making simpering conversation, pretending not to wince 矫揉造作地聊天 即使有男人
[03:07] every time a man treads on my toes during a waltz? 在跳华尔兹时踩到我的脚 也要面不改色
[03:09] – Eloise! – I’m no good at those things. -埃洛伊丝 -我不擅长那些
[03:11] I’ll only make a fool of myself. 我只会出丑
[03:12] Well, perhaps if you devoted as much time to your deportment lessons 或许如果你像热衷写作那样
[03:15] as you did to writing in your journal, 多花时间上礼仪课
[03:16] you might feel rather better. 你会感觉好很多
[03:17] And on that subject, in preparation for your season, 说起这个 为了准备你的出圈季
[03:20] it is high time we lowered your skirts to wear at home. 我们该在家让你穿更短的裙子了
[03:22] I have no time for a visit to the modiste. 我没时间去女装店
[03:24] I am busy. 我很忙
[03:25] The queen herself has charged me 女王本人派我
[03:26] with discovering Whistledown’s identity. 查明微声到的真实身份
[03:28] You would not have me cross Her Majesty, would you? 你不会让我违背女王陛下吧 对吗
[03:31] May I have everyone’s attention? 劳烦各位往这边看
[03:36] I would like to make a small but important announcement. 我想做一个虽小 但重要的宣布
[03:41] I have happy news to impart. 我很高兴告知各位
[03:45] I have asked Miss Marina Thompson to be my wife, 我向玛丽娜·汤普森小姐求婚了
[03:48] and she has accepted. 她也答应了
[04:01] Congratulations! 祝贺
[04:04] Bravo, sir! 干得漂亮 先生
[04:06] Did you know about this? 你知道这事吗
[04:09] People are looking, dear. 大家都在看 亲爱的
[04:12] Congratulate the happy couple. 祝贺这对幸福的夫妇
[04:21] You barely know the young lady. What on earth were you thinking? 你几乎不了解她 你到底在想什么
[04:23] I was thinking you’d respond like this 我想的就是你会有这种反应
[04:24] and how little I would care to hear. 而我一点也不想听你说
[04:25] Do you think this is a joke? Poor Mother was beside herself. 你觉得这是个笑话吗 可怜的母亲都失态了
[04:28] Mother seems perfectly happy to me. She congratulated us. 我觉得母亲看着很开心 她祝贺了我们
[04:32] So, you compromised this young lady? 你玷污了这位女士吗
[04:35] – Certainly not. I am a gentleman. – Then why ever would you– -当然没有 我是个绅士 -那你为什么
[04:37] Why does anyone marry, brother? 其他人为什么结婚 哥哥
[04:40] For love, of course. 当然是为了爱
[04:41] Look, I know you are still rather green, and that is my fault. 听着 我知道你还青涩 这是我的错
[04:45] I should’ve taken you to brothels when you returned from Eton. 你从伊顿公学毕业回来后 我就该带你去妓院
[04:48] If this is a matter of wetting your wick– 如果这是关于到你的个人需求
[04:50] You are an ass. Do you know that? 你真是混蛋 你知道吗
[04:51] This is what comes of not sowing your wild oats. 这就是年轻时不多采采野花的后果
[04:54] Proposing to the first chit you set your cap at. 向你看到的第一个小妞求婚
[04:56] Enough! 够了
[04:58] You insult me and you insult my intended. 你侮辱了我和我的打算
[05:00] It is not my fault, nor Marina’s, 你无法与人产生感情
[05:02] that you cannot fathom true attachment. 这既不是我的错 也不是玛丽娜的错
[05:05] – You are still a child, Colin. – I’m older than Daphne. -你还是个孩子 科林 -我比达芙妮年长
[05:08] – You were happy to marry her off. – It is not the same, and you know it. -你很乐意把她嫁出去 -那不一样 你知道的
[05:10] – I know nothing of the sort. – Then you betray your immaturity! -我认为没什么不同 -那你就太天真了
[05:13] If I caused Mother discomfort today, I am sorry for it. 如果我今天让母亲难过了 我很抱歉
[05:18] I shall speak with her. 我会向她道歉
[05:19] The truth is, I do not require 事实是 我不需要
[05:21] your permission to marry Miss Thompson… 你的允许去娶汤普森小姐
[05:25] but I would very much prefer to have your blessing. 但我很希望能得到你的祝福
[05:27] Then I am afraid I must disappoint you. 那恐怕我必须要让你失望了
[05:30] You have… 是的
[05:33] in more ways than one. 在很多方面都是
[05:47] I believe I now know the reason 我现在知道为什么
[05:49] why every mama of the ton keeps her daughter in total darkness 镇上所有的母亲都不让自己的女儿知道
[05:53] about certain… diversions. 这种…消遣方式了
[05:58] Do you? 真的吗
[05:59] Should they have told us what it was truly like, 如果她们告诉我们真实情况
[06:02] however would we get anything else done at all? 那我们还怎么能干好其他事呢
[06:09] I must go. 我必须得走了
[06:11] If I am to be duchess of all of this, 如果我要成为这里的公爵夫人
[06:13] I must start learning the lie of the land. 我必须开始了解这里的情况
[06:15] You are already duchess of all this. 你已经是这里的公爵夫人了
[06:18] And I look forward 我也很期待
[06:19] to exploring that particular land further… 更进一步探索某一处的情况…
[06:23] Later. 晚点再说
[06:25] Simon! 西蒙
[06:26] You said the duchy was most intimidating. 你明明说公爵领地很吓人
[06:28] Why not stay and lord it over this room? 为什么不留下当这个房间的主人就好
[06:32] You may find it a bit more titillating. 你也许会发现这里更刺激
[06:34] I do not doubt it. 我毫不怀疑
[06:36] But I suspect Mrs. Colson shall always resent me 但我觉得如果不让科尔森太太带我转转
[06:38] if I do not take her tour. 她会一直生我的气
[06:39] Then let her resent. 那就让她气着
[06:43] I shall do nothing of the sort. 我可不能做那种事
[06:46] My mother told me a lady is nothing without her housekeeper. 我母亲教导我 夫人离了管家寸步难行
[06:49] I must make a good impression, 我必须给她留下好印象
[06:52] or nothing in this house shall run smoothly. 不然这里的一切都没法顺利进行
[06:58] Then I wish you well. 那就祝你好运吧
[07:01] – Your Grace. – Your Grace. -公爵大人 -公爵夫人
[07:12] I have prepared the study for you to work, Your Grace. 书房已经准备好供您工作了 公爵大人
[07:15] Jeffries, I am on my honeymoon. 杰弗里斯 我还在度蜜月
[07:17] The steward has left the records in some disarray. 管家的记录有点乱
[07:20] I cannot make head nor tail of the estate’s accounting, 我理不清庄园的账目
[07:23] and there are several letters from farm tenants 另外还有些佃户来信
[07:26] begging an audience with Your Grace. 请求公爵大人的大驾光临
[07:27] Very well! 好吧
[07:30] If I must. 如果必须得去的话
[07:33] The castle was built in 1706 for Admiral Thomas, 城堡是1706年为海军上将托马斯修建的
[07:38] a gift from Her Majesty Queen Anne– 是安妮王后御赐的礼物
[07:40] For his military triumphs against the French, I believe. 奖赏他在抵御法国时取得的军事胜利吧
[07:44] My younger sister Hyacinth is something of a student of history. 我的小妹妹海信丝喜欢学习历史
[07:48] Very well, Your Grace. Here we are. 很好 公爵夫人 我们到了
[07:50] The morning room, where the former duchess 晨用起居室 前任公爵夫人很喜欢
[07:52] preferred to take tea with visitors. 在这里跟访客们一起喝茶
[07:54] My mama suggested I extend an invitation to the vicar first. 我母亲建议我先邀请教区牧师们
[07:58] – I believe she is right. – Of course, Your Grace. -我相信她是对的 -当然 公爵夫人
[08:01] I look forward to hosting our first ball. 我很期待主办我们的第一场舞会
[08:04] But I believe it would be prudent to wait 但我知道最好等到
[08:06] until after the close of the London season, yes? 伦敦的社交季结束 对吗
[08:10] Indeed, Your Grace. 是的 公爵夫人
[08:13] And I shall look at redecorating this room first. 我想先重新装修一下这个房间
[08:17] You wish to redecorate? 您想重新装修
[08:20] Certainly, Your Grace. 当然 公爵夫人
[08:22] There is to be a fair in the village this week. 这周村里有集会
[08:24] I offered it patronage on your behalf. 我以您的名义提供了赞助
[08:27] Most thoughtful of you, Mrs. Colson. 你想得太周到了 科尔森太太
[08:29] Perhaps we might give the servants 不如我们给佣人们放放假
[08:31] some time off to attend as well. 让他们也去参加吧
[08:32] There is much to be done 还有很多活要干
[08:34] now that the duke and yourself are in residence. 毕竟公爵和您回来住了
[08:36] Well, even more reason to allow them some respite, then. 那就更有理由让他们喘喘气了
[08:42] Is that…? 那是…
[08:43] The former duchess, yes. 前任公爵夫人 是的
[08:46] – She was beautiful. – Thoughtful, too. -她真美 -也很体贴
[08:48] Most proper. 非常得体
[08:50] A perfect duchess. 是位完美的公爵夫人
[09:01] And here is the nursery. 这里是婴儿房
[09:12] Your Grace? 公爵夫人
[09:13] It is lovely. 很好
[09:17] Shall we move on? 我们继续吧
[09:19] I am certain there is much left to see. 我想这里还有很多可看的
[09:21] Yes, of course. Let me show you your grounds. 当然 我带您去看看您的花园
[09:40] My apologies. I– 抱歉 我…
[09:43] Are we expecting royalty? 有皇室成员要来吗
[09:45] Begging your pardon, Your Grace. 请原谅 公爵大人
[09:47] The late duke preferred a formal table. 已故的公爵喜欢正式的餐桌
[09:51] – But if you prefer– – No. -但您要是更喜欢… -不
[09:53] No, never mind. 不用 没事
[10:02] Mrs. Colson’s tour today was exceptional. 科尔森太太今天的引导非常棒
[10:06] The gardens are particularly lovely. 花园尤其好
[10:07] I found myself in continual awe of their beauty. 我忍不住为它的美丽连连惊呼
[10:15] Is anything wrong? 有什么不对吗
[10:17] You… 你…
[10:18] You are so far away. 你坐得太远了
[10:22] Well, that is easily remedied. 这好办
[10:26] It is no trouble, truly. 不用麻烦 真的
[10:42] There, now. Much better, yes? 这样好多了吧
[10:47] I thought perhaps to redecorate a few rooms 我想着也许能重装几个房间
[10:49] but I wish to talk to you first. 但还是想先跟你商量一下
[10:51] I’d hate to change anything you’re particularly attached to. 我不想改动任何你特别留恋的东西
[10:53] Then you may change it all. In fact, please do. 那你可以全改了 请尽管改吧
[10:56] Now, do not jest. 别开玩笑了
[10:58] You must have fond memories… 你肯定会有些回忆
[11:01] or sentimental attachments. 或是情感的依恋
[11:04] After all, this has been your home for many years. 毕竟这里曾有很多年都是你的家
[11:06] Do what you will. 照你的意愿做就好
[11:08] Paper the drawing room in flamingo-pink tulle. 在起居室挂上火烈鸟粉的纱网
[11:09] I am sure I shall love it. 我肯定会喜欢的
[11:11] You do know, you need not dress so formally here. 你知道你在这里不用穿得这么正式吧
[11:18] Does this meet your approval? 这样达到你的要求了吗
[11:22] Without question. 毫无疑问
[11:30] Your Grace, should we… 公爵大人 我们要不要…
[11:34] go upstairs? 到楼上去
[11:35] I have a better idea. 我有更好的主意
[11:41] Where are we going? 我们去哪
[11:43] Out. 出去
[12:44] Do you like this? 喜欢吗
[12:47] Tell me what you want. 告诉我 你想要什么
[12:51] I want… 我想要
[12:55] you. 你
[13:35] What? 怎么了
[13:37] Does that hurt? 你很疼吗
[13:39] When you… 当你
[13:40] No. 不疼
[13:43] I feel as you feel, 我和你的感觉一样
[13:44] absolutely wonderful. 无上美妙
[14:30] Wait! 等等
[14:31] Wait! Come here. 等等 过来
[14:37] – Whatever will the staff think? – Does it matter? -仆人们会怎么想 -重要吗
[15:25] Apologies, Your Grace. 对不起 公爵夫人
[15:28] Well, our activities are quite… spirited. 我们的活动非常…热情高涨
[15:35] I admit, I did not even know it was possible. 老实说 我以前都不知道可以这样
[15:38] I believed his physical inability to have children 我以为因为他无法生育
[15:41] would preclude him from… 他就不能…
[15:43] …causing such difficult entanglements? 做这些困难的剧烈运动吗
[15:49] Yes. 是的
[15:50] I am quite glad to say I was wrong. 很高兴我当初想错了
[16:07] He took your ribbon? Did you take the ribbon? 他拿了你的丝带 你拿她的丝带了吗
[16:10] – Dunno what you’re talking ab– – I literally saw him do it. -不知道你在说什么 -我亲眼看见了
[16:12] I did see something in your pocket. What is it? 我看到你口袋里有东西 是什么
[16:13] Exactly, It’s not fair. 说真的 这不公平
[16:15] He does it every time. 他每次都这么干
[16:15] – Just give it back. – Gregory, stop! -快点还回去 -格雷戈里 住手
[16:17] – Good morning. – Greg– -早上好 -格雷
[16:20] Morning, brother. 早上好 弟弟
[16:23] Colin, your engagement is in Whistledown! 科林 你订婚的事上了微声到夫人社交小报
[16:25] Hyacinth! 海信丝
[16:26] What? It is! 怎么了 是真的
[16:28] – Very well. Everyone out, I think. – Yes. -很好 我觉得大家还是出去吧 -对
[16:41] I did say I was sorry. 我说了我很抱歉
[16:42] I suppose I ought to be relieved 我觉得我应该感到安心
[16:44] I found out before Lady Whistledown. 我比微声到夫人早知道了这件事
[16:45] Mother, I have been courting Miss Thompson all season. 母亲 这段时间我一直在追求汤普森小姐
[16:48] Perhaps you were so taken up by Daphne you failed to see it. 也许您的注意力全放在达芙妮身上了而没注意到
[16:50] I knew you were flirting with her, 我以为你是在和她调情
[16:53] but you flirt with plenty of young ladies. 你总是和很多年轻小姐调情的
[16:55] You always have, never in earnest. 你总是调情 从没认真过
[16:57] – Until now. – It is all happening so quickly. -现在我认真了 -一切都发生得太快了
[17:03] I am not sure I have ever seen you so solemn and serious. 我从没见你这么严肃认真过
[17:06] No one ever takes me seriously, except Marina. 除了玛丽娜 没有人认真对待过我
[17:12] I was not prepared to let another of you fly the nest so soon. 我还没准备好看着另一只雏鸟飞离身边
[17:16] Never fear, Mother. 不要害怕 母亲
[17:18] You will still have your hands full. 会有很多人陪着您的
[17:21] Especially with Eloise. 尤其是埃洛伊丝
[17:24] Good luck with that one. 您得在她身上多费点劲了
[17:30] Do you think Colin will introduce us to his friends? 你觉得科林会把我们介绍给他的朋友们吗
[17:32] – Some of them are quite strapping. – I am sure he will. -他有些朋友很结实呢 -他肯定会的
[17:35] I am sure all of our fortunes are about to change. 我敢肯定 我们的命运都将改变了
[17:38] Especially Colin’s. 尤其是科林的命运
[17:42] You look very lovely today, Penelope. 你今天看上去很美 佩妮洛普
[17:44] Do not mock me. 别嘲笑我
[17:52] It pains me you should think every compliment a mockery. 我很心痛 你觉得每一句赞扬都是嘲讽
[17:55] Do not pity me, either. 也不要可怜我
[17:57] I do not pity you, Penelope. 我没有可怜你 佩妮洛普
[17:59] I respect you. 我尊敬你
[18:01] You have been a true friend since I arrived here, 自从我来到这 你一直是我真正的朋友
[18:04] and I rely on your continued friendship and sympathy. 而我也依赖着你长久的友谊与同情
[18:07] My continued silence, you mean? 你是说我长久的沉默吗
[18:10] You think so little of me, I cannot bear it. 我难以忍受你这么看不起我
[18:15] I never would have made my way through this awful tangle 没有你的善意 我永远也走不出
[18:17] without your kindness. 那一团乱麻的日子
[18:18] Please do not tell me you regret it. 千万别说你后悔那样帮助我
[18:22] I would never bring scandal on you or our family, 我绝不会给你或我们的家族带来丑闻的
[18:25] if that is what you ask, 如果你是这个意思的话
[18:27] but I cannot condone your actions. 但我绝对无法宽恕你的行为
[18:32] I want you as my friend, Pen. 小佩 我想要你这个朋友
[18:35] Can you not try to understand and be a little pleased for me? 你就不能试着理解我 为我高兴一下吗
[18:38] Marina? Time for the modiste. 玛丽娜 该去买衣服了
[18:40] We must see to your trousseau. 我们必须好好准备你的嫁妆
[18:50] She is so lucky. 她太幸运了
[18:52] A whole new wardrobe and a handsome husband. 一柜子崭新的衣服 还有个帅气的丈夫
[18:55] Between the two of them, they will make the most beautiful baby. 他们两个一定会生出最美丽的孩子
[18:58] He is not the father, you dunderhead! 他又不是孩子的父亲 你这个傻瓜
[19:03] Oh, my goodness! I clean forgot. 我的天啊 我完全忘记了
[19:05] Do not laugh at him! She makes a fool of him already. 不要嘲笑他 他已经被她骗了
[19:08] You are no fun anymore. 你现在可真无趣
[19:12] Was I ever? 我什么时候有趣过
[19:16] See? You will look so very lovely 看到了吗 把头发梳上去
[19:19] with it pinned up next season. 下一季度你会特别美丽的
[19:21] No. I will look like every other young lady, 不 我会和其他所有人看起来一模一样
[19:23] except less graceful and more bad-tempered. 只是不那么优雅 脾气还更坏
[19:26] Lady Bridgerton. Miss Eloise. 布里奇顿夫人 埃洛伊丝小姐
[19:29] I understand we are here on the matter of dropping our hems? 我听说此行是来改短裙子下摆的吧
[19:32] Precisely. 确实如此
[19:35] Lady Bridgerton! There you are. 布里奇顿夫人 您在这儿啊
[19:37] Lady Featherington. Miss Thompson. 费瑟英顿夫人 汤普森小姐
[19:39] It is lovely to see you, Lady Bridgerton. 见到您太高兴了 布里奇顿夫人
[19:42] You must call me Violet now, I insist. 叫我瓦莱特吧 我坚持
[19:44] Is this not just delightful, 一想到我们要成为亲家了
[19:46] to know now that our families will be joined forever? 实在太令人高兴了 对吗
[19:50] Yes, it certainly is something. 是的 确实如此
[19:52] You must join us tomorrow night, 明晚您一定要来
[19:54] you, and dear Colin, and the viscount. 您 亲爱的科林 还有子爵
[19:57] We have so much to celebrate. 我们有太多要庆祝的事了
[19:58] I will certainly ask the viscount. 我一定会问问子爵的
[20:01] Perfect. Now, I shall need to steal 太好了 现在 我得稍稍
[20:03] Madame Delacroix away for a moment. 借走一下德拉克罗瓦夫人
[20:06] I do apologize, Lady Featherington, 很抱歉 费瑟英顿夫人
[20:09] but first there is the matter of your account. 但是 首先是您的账户出了问题
[20:12] I was clear to your maid that your line of credit… 我已经清楚地告诉您女仆 您的信用额度
[20:14] Allow me to stop you there. 请别再说了
[20:17] Our bills will be settled in full 我们会付清所有账单的
[20:20] as soon as you have made Miss Thompson, soon-to-be Bridgerton, 只要你为即将成为布里奇顿太太的汤姆森小姐
[20:22] her gown and the other items for her trousseau. 准备好她嫁妆所需的礼服和其他物品
[20:25] I am afraid that is not possible. 恐怕这不可能
[20:27] Perhaps you might find another tailoress 或许您可以在镇上找到其他
[20:29] more to your liking across town. 更合您心意的女裁缝
[20:33] – Oui? – Madame Delacroix, that reminds me. -对吗 -德拉克罗瓦夫人 这提醒了我
[20:35] You have such a unique accent, 你的口音很特别
[20:38] and yet I have never asked where in France you’re from. 但我还从问过你来自法国哪里
[20:41] My mother was French, you see, [法语]我母亲是法国人
[20:44] and I am not fooled by your little act. [法语]我不会被你小花招骗到的
[20:47] I would hate for the other ladies of the ton [法语]我不想让其他上流社会的女士
[20:49] to learn they have been taken in as well. [法语]知道她们也同样被骗了
[20:52] I believe Madame Delacroix will be 我相信德拉克罗瓦夫人
[20:55] someone more amenable to our requests now, Lady Featherington. 现在更乐于接受我们的请求了 费瑟英顿夫人
[20:59] – Très bon? – Très bon. -对吗 -是的
[21:21] What is the prize for the winner? 获胜者的奖励是什么
[21:23] Why, slaughter, of course. 天啊 当然是杀了
[21:34] As the duke has granted me the honor 承蒙公爵允许
[21:36] of opening our village fair with this contest, 我有幸以此项比赛开启我们的乡村集市
[21:39] it is after careful consideration that I have decided… 经过仔细考量 我决定
[21:46] that all three pigs have tied! 所有三头猪不分胜负
[21:50] I hereby decree every pig such a winner 我特此宣布 每头猪都是优胜者
[21:52] that none should be slaughtered. 所有猪都不该被杀掉
[22:07] They look lovely. 它们看起来真不错
[22:09] Look at those. 看看这些
[22:12] Why, these are delicious! 天啊 这些太好吃了
[22:14] We must order some for Clyvedon. 我们必须定一些送去克莱维登
[22:18] Does your patronage extend beyond pies, Your Grace? 您会资助馅饼以外的东西吗 公爵大人
[22:22] The harvests on the farm have been poor, 农场现在的收成很差
[22:24] and with the rents being tripled, 而地租却翻了三倍
[22:25] we are struggling to put food on the table. 我们已经快要吃不上饭了
[22:27] The rents tripled? 地租翻了三倍吗
[22:29] My steward did not inform me. 我的管家没向我报告过
[22:30] He hasn’t shown his face since your father passed, 自从您父亲去世后他就再没来过
[22:33] God rest His Grace’s soul. 愿您父亲的灵魂安息
[22:35] He always gave his tenants what they needed, unlike some. 他总是给他的佃农们所需要的 不像有些人
[22:38] Then it is a good thing indeed that we are back at Clyvedon. 那我们回克莱维登确实是件好事
[22:41] I am sure we can find a solution to these difficulties, 我相信我们一定能找到解决这些困难的办法
[22:44] and I thank you for bringing them to our attention. 感谢你告诉我们这些事
[22:46] Your Grace. 不用谢 公爵夫人
[22:58] There, there, there, child. No need to cry. 好了 好了 孩子 不要哭
[23:01] All is well. 一切都很好
[23:03] My! You have a strong set of lungs. 天啊 你的中气可真足
[23:05] They shall hear you all the way in London. 他们远在伦敦都能听到你的声音
[23:06] If not all the way to France. 恐怕都能传到法国了
[23:10] Oh, my goodness. I must apologize, Your Grace. 天啊 我必须道歉 公爵夫人
[23:13] Little Ada has just discovered her own voice 小艾达刚学会说话
[23:15] and likes to use it as often and loudly as she can. 经常喜欢大喊大叫
[23:21] Please, stand. 别行礼了
[23:22] You should not be stooping in your condition. 以你现在的情况 不该弯腰
[23:30] Well, it was lovely to make your acquaintance. 很高兴认识你
[23:35] Ada. 再见 艾达
[23:38] Your Grace. 再见 公爵夫人
[23:47] What can we do about the farmer’s rent? 关于农民们的地租我们能做些什么吗
[23:50] There must be something. 一定有办法的
[23:51] I should have returned sooner to see that things were in order. 我应该早点回来 看看一切是否正常
[23:54] I did not realize my absence would be felt this way. 我没意识到我不在会变成这样
[23:56] – Daphne… – I hope tha… -达芙妮 -我希望
[23:58] Please. 你先说吧
[24:00] I only meant to say, 我只是想说
[24:02] I hope it did not pain you too much 希望看到我和那些孩子在一起
[24:04] to see me with those children. 不会让你太痛苦
[24:07] Pain me? 让我痛苦吗
[24:09] Daphne, I thought only of you. 达芙妮 我想的只有你
[24:14] You know, oddly enough, 知道吗 非常奇怪
[24:15] when I am actually in the presence of children, 当真正在孩子们面前时
[24:17] I forget all about my own concerns. 我会忘了所有我担心的事
[24:21] They are the easiest company in the world. 他们是这世上最容易相处的人
[24:23] You are natural with them. 你天生擅长照顾孩子
[24:25] My younger sisters and brother. 都是因为我的弟弟和妹妹们
[24:27] Each one a mischief. 每个都很调皮
[24:31] You know, my abundant family will be good 要知道 我的大家庭
[24:32] for at least one thing in future. 在未来至少有一点好处
[24:35] Eventually, they will all marry and have children of their own, 他们最终都将结婚 有自己的孩子
[24:39] and we will have more screaming infants in our lives 我们的生活中会有许多哭闹不停的婴儿
[24:41] than we know what to do with. 多到我们都不知道该怎么办
[24:46] You will be a splendid aunt. 你会是个很好的姨妈
[24:49] It thrills me that you are satisfied 我很高兴 你对我们这样的
[24:51] with our married life as it is, 婚姻生活很满意
[24:53] just the two of us. 就只有我们两个人
[24:55] I have all that I want just here. 我想要的都在这里了
[24:58] How did I earn such luck? 我怎么会如此幸运
[25:00] That I do not know. 我不知道
[25:30] Turn, please. 请转过来
[25:31] Profile. 侧面
[25:34] Swish. 扭扭腰
[25:35] Swish! 扭扭腰
[25:41] Good. You have done well thus far, Miss Thompson. 很好 到目前为止你做的不错 汤普森小姐
[25:46] Tonight, I shall need to raise the matter of a swift wedding. 我今晚得提一下立即结婚的事
[25:51] I am… 我
[25:53] very sorry. 很抱歉
[25:54] But this plan of yours, I find it wanting. 但你们这个计划 我觉得根本行不通
[25:57] Deceiving Colin is one thing, 欺骗科林是一码事
[25:59] but being at close quarters with his mother, 但跟他母亲近距离在一起
[26:01] that is quite another. 是另一码事
[26:03] Lady Bridgerton is shrewd. 布里奇顿夫人很精明
[26:04] She has had eight children. 她生过八个孩子
[26:06] Trust she knows when she is being managed. 我相信她会知道有人在糊弄她
[26:12] What were your favorite pastimes in the country? 你在乡村里时最喜欢的休闲是什么
[26:15] I enjoyed riding above all else, my lady. 我最喜欢的就是骑马了 夫人
[26:17] Please, you must call me Violet now. Remember? 你现在只需叫我瓦莱特就好了 还记得吗
[26:20] Miss Thompson is such a proper young lady, is she not? 汤普森小姐真是一个举止得体的小姐 不是吗
[26:23] Have you traveled at all beyond England, Miss Thompson? 你去过英格兰以外的地方吗 汤普森小姐
[26:27] It has long been Colin’s greatest ambition to travel the world. 科林一直以来的梦想就是环游世界
[26:30] Never. 从没有过
[26:31] Though it is now a great ambition of mine as well. 不过 现在这也是我的一个大梦想了
[26:34] I am sensing a honeymoon in foreign parts. 我觉得可以来一次异国蜜月
[26:38] What think you, Lord Bridgerton? 你觉得怎么样 布里奇顿勋爵
[26:40] I would not like to speculate. 我不想妄加揣测
[26:42] Yes, indeed. I believe a honeymoon in foreign parts 那是自然 我相信异国蜜月
[26:44] would be just the thing. 再合适不过了
[26:46] Mr. Bridgerton, you might even make the most 布里奇顿先生 如果现在就举办婚礼
[26:48] of this fine weather we’ve been having 你们或许还能赶上
[26:50] if you choose to marry sooner rather than later. 现在的好天气 好好享受一番
[26:54] Colin is still very young. 科林还很年轻
[26:56] I believe a lengthier engagement would be prudent, 我想还是从长计议比较合适
[26:59] excellent weather notwithstanding. 即使现在是好天气
[27:02] Mother, have I told you Miss Thompson 母亲 我跟你说过汤普森小姐的
[27:04] is very accomplished at needlework? 针线活非常棒吗
[27:06] She is quite brilliant. Puts my sisters to shame. 她很有天赋 让我妹妹相形见绌
[27:08] I can assure you, that is not true. 我向你保证 那不是真的
[27:10] You have not seen my sister Daphne’s embroidery. 你还没见过我妹妹达芙妮的刺绣
[27:13] In all honesty, it is like a battlefield. 说实话 那就像战场一样
[27:28] ♪ Oh dear, what can the matter be? ♪ ♪亲爱的 怎么回事呢♪
[27:31] ♪ Oh dear, what can the matter be? ♪ ♪亲爱的 怎么回事呢♪
[27:35] ♪ Oh dear, what can the matter be? ♪ ♪亲爱的 怎么回事呢♪
[27:38] ♪ Johnny’s so long at the fair ♪ ♪我的男人去集会很久了♪
[27:42] ♪ He promised he’d buy me a bunch of blue ribbons ♪ ♪他答应我会给我带一些蓝丝带回来♪
[27:45] ♪ He promised to buy me a bunch of blue ribbons ♪ ♪他答应我会给我带一些蓝丝带回来♪
[27:49] ♪ Promised to buy me a bunch of blue ribbons ♪ ♪答应我会给我带一些蓝丝带回来♪
[27:53] ♪ To tie up my bonny brown hair ♪ ♪我会用它束起我漂亮的棕发♪
[27:56] ♪ And it’s oh dear… ♪ ♪亲爱的♪
[27:58] Colin? 科林
[27:59] Might I have a word? 我能跟你说句话吗
[28:01] Pen, of course. 当然 小佩
[28:02] ♪ What can the matter be ♪ ♪怎么回事呢♪
[28:04] ♪ Oh dear ♪ ♪亲爱的♪
[28:06] It… 这…
[28:08] is a rather delicate matter. 是个很微妙的事
[28:09] I wish I did not have cause to raise it, 我本希望我不会说的
[28:11] but I believe you deserve to know. 但是我觉得你理应知道
[28:14] Is there something on my face? 是我的脸上有什么东西吗
[28:15] Has it been there all evening? It has, hasn’t it? 整晚都在我脸上吗 是这样对吧
[28:18] Sorry. Um, go on. 不好意思 你继续说
[28:20] I have wanted to talk to you since the engagement was announced, 你宣布订婚之后我就一直想跟你说的
[28:22] but we’re always in company. 但是周围总有别人
[28:24] So, this is something about Marina? 所以 是关于玛丽娜的吗
[28:25] Her heart belongs to another. 她心属他人
[28:28] – What? – His name is Sir George Crane. -什么 -那个人叫乔治·克兰爵士
[28:30] He is a first son, a soldier. 他是家族长子 是个士兵
[28:32] They grew up in neighboring properties in the country. 他俩在乡下时就是青梅竹马
[28:34] I am sorry, Colin, but I have seen their love letters. 科林 对不起 但我看过他们的情书
[28:37] I felt you should know before it was too late. 我觉得你有必要早点知道这事
[28:44] You really are very good. You know that? 你真的是很善良的人 知道吗
[28:47] Did you think that I would care 你觉得我会在乎
[28:48] that she had fond feelings for another before we met? 她在我们认识前喜欢过别人
[28:51] It would be rather rich of me, considering I have flirted 对我来说倒是好事 毕竟 我曾经
[28:54] with half the girls in London at one point. 和半个伦敦的女孩都打情骂俏过
[28:56] No, you misunderstand. This was no mere flirtation. 不 你误解了 他们之间不只是调情
[28:59] Marina loves this man. She loves him still. 玛丽娜深爱着那个男人 如今依旧
[29:00] And yet she is marrying me. 然而 她还是要和我结婚
[29:02] Trust me, Pen, do not fret. 相信我 小佩 别担心
[29:05] I know my mind and Marina’s. 我了解玛丽娜和我自己
[29:06] We understand each other. 我们相互理解
[29:12] Have we moved the party to the corridor? 我们把派对挪到走廊来了吗
[29:14] You know, it is peculiar, 这确实很奇怪
[29:16] but the further I get from that pianoforte, 不过 我觉得离那架钢琴越远
[29:18] the more like a party it feels. 越像是在派对
[29:20] Pen, your mother’s asking for you. 小佩 你母亲在找你
[29:31] Is anything wrong? 怎么了吗
[29:33] Is it my brother? He… 是我哥哥吗 他…
[29:35] He was odious at dinner. I apologize. 他晚餐的表现很讨厌 我替他道歉
[29:38] I cannot stand it, Colin. 我忍受不了了 科林
[29:40] My own father does not want me. 我父亲不想要我
[29:42] Even the Featheringtons cannot wait to be rid of me. 就连费瑟英顿一家都着急摆脱我
[29:44] Fool that I am, I truly thought that with your family, 我真傻 我还真以为在你家
[29:47] I might finally find acceptance. 我能找到归属感
[29:50] But it is no use. 但是并不行
[29:53] – Even your mother is just being polite. – That is not true, Marina. -即使你母亲也只是出于礼貌 -不是的 玛丽娜
[29:57] I am your family now. 我现在就是你的家人
[30:00] We shall make our own family, you and me. 我们会组建我们自己的家庭 你和我一起
[30:04] It is all I want. 这就是我想要的
[30:06] It is all I want in all the world. 这是我全世界最想要的
[30:08] I wish we could be married this very minute. 我真希望我们就在这一秒就结婚
[30:12] Then we could be alone together always. 这样我们就可以永远单独在一起
[30:15] I would never have to leave your arms. 我就再也不必离开你的怀抱
[30:20] – What if I told you there was a way? – Colin, what are– -如果我告诉你有一种办法 -科林 你说什么
[30:23] Scotland. Gretna Green. 苏格兰 格莱特纳绿原
[30:26] I know it is mad, 我知道这很疯狂
[30:28] but we could be married within a matter of days. 但是在那 我们可以几天内就成婚
[30:31] We just have to make it to the border. 我们只需要想办法到达边境
[30:33] Anthony would be an ogre about it 当然 我们刚回来的时候
[30:35] when we first return, of course, 安东尼一定会气坏了
[30:36] but by then, it would be too late. 但到那时也已经无济于事了
[30:37] We would be married. We would be together. 那时我们已经结完婚 我们就在一起了
[30:43] You hate the idea. 你不喜欢这个计划
[30:46] I love it. 我很喜欢
[30:48] I love you. 我爱你
[30:51] Allow me a day. I shall arrange everything. 给我一天的时间 我来安排一切
[31:42] – Here you are. – Oh, good morning, dearest. -你在这里啊 -早上好 亲爱的
[31:47] – The steward’s books, I take it? – Mm. I could not sleep. -这是管家的账簿 对吗 -我睡不着
[31:51] Not even after last night’s exertions? 昨晚的运动之后还睡不着吗
[31:56] Would you care to break your fast with me? 你能和我一起吃早餐吗
[31:58] I am sorry, my love. The farmer in the village was right. 很抱歉 亲爱的 村里的农民说得对
[32:00] The estates have been neglected far too long. 庄园的事务疏于管理很长时间了
[32:02] Wheat yields are down, 小麦的产量下降了
[32:03] yet nobody uses the fields for livestock grazing, 但没人利用农田来放牧
[32:05] or rotate to a more plentiful crop. 或换个收成更好的农作物
[32:07] – Is that not the steward’s job? – They’re my tenants, my people. -这不是管家的工作吗 -他们是我的佃户和村民
[32:10] The responsibility is mine. 这是我的责任
[32:14] Please, excuse me. 请原谅
[32:16] I have been staring at these figures all morning. 我盯着这些数据看了一上午了
[32:18] Of course. 当然
[32:21] I suppose I have a good deal to occupy myself with today too. 我想我今天也有很多事要忙
[32:26] You know, I mean to visit some of your tenants. 我打算去拜访几位你的佃户
[32:29] I might deliver some gift baskets and… 或许会给他们送些礼物篮 还有…
[32:42] Are you missing home, Your Grace? 你想家了吗 公爵夫人
[32:47] Do you think we have enough for all the baskets? 你说这些够装饰礼物篮了吗
[32:50] I should think so. 应该够
[32:52] Your Grace! 公爵夫人
[32:53] Whatever are you… 您到底在…
[32:56] I will have someone gather those on your behalf. 我会让人帮您采摘这些
[32:58] One of the kitchen maids or the gardener. 找个厨娘或者园丁
[33:00] Was no one available to assist you? 没人能帮您吗
[33:02] There is no need to trouble anyone, Mrs. Colson. 没必要麻烦任何人 科尔森太太
[33:04] We have it all in hand. 我们自己可以处理
[33:05] Do you intend to collect honey from the hives in person as well? 您也打算亲自去蜂窝采蜜吗
[33:11] That might be a little beyond me. 那或许有些超出我的能力范围
[33:15] If you simply tell me of your wants and needs, 您可以直接告诉我你的需求
[33:18] I will ensure everything is in order. 我会确保一切安排妥当
[33:20] I will ensure everything is done properly. 我会确保一切都做好的
[33:24] I shall keep that in mind. 我会记在心里的
[33:27] Thank you, Mrs. Colson. 谢谢 科尔森太太
[33:36] Faith, she despises me. 菲丝 她看不起我
[33:39] She despises everybody. 她看不起所有人
[33:41] Do not give it another thought. 别多想
[33:46] Hello. 你好
[33:47] Would you like a basket? 你想要礼物篮吗
[33:49] There is– 有…
[33:52] A basket from Clyvedon? 要克莱维登的礼物篮吗
[33:55] A basket from Clyvedon? There is– 要克莱维登的礼物篮吗 有…
[34:01] Is something amiss? 有什么不对吗
[34:03] Mama taught me it was tradition 妈妈教过我 新公爵夫人
[34:04] for the new duchess to visit with gifts. 带着礼物拜访村民 这是传统
[34:06] Well, I believe it is proper. 我觉得这么做没错
[34:09] Should I have worn a different dress? 我是不是该穿条别的裙子
[34:11] Or perhaps it signifies I am high in the instep. 也许这条显得我自视甚高了
[34:14] Your Grace! 公爵夫人
[34:19] Would you like a basket from Clyvedon? 你想要克莱维登的礼物篮吗
[34:21] There is bread and honey for the children. 有给孩子们的面包和蜂蜜
[34:23] You are too kind. 您太好了
[34:25] I would gladly take one if I had means to carry it home. 要是有办法带回家 我非常乐意拿一个
[34:28] Then we are determined to walk with you. 我们可以陪你走回去
[34:31] No. I didn’t– 不 我不是…
[34:31] – I insist. – No. Oh, I… -我坚持这么做 -不 我…
[34:36] Perhaps I might ask your opinion on something? 我能请你给些建议吗
[34:39] Of course. Though, how I might advise a duchess, I am not sure. 当然 尽管我不确定我该怎么给公爵夫人建议
[34:44] I feel that I have done something to offend the village. 我觉得我做了什么冒犯了村民
[34:49] I know I am new to the role, 我知道我刚当上公爵夫人
[34:50] but I cannot imagine what I have done wrong so soon. 但想不到我这么快就做错事了
[34:56] – What? – It was the pigs. -怎么了 -是那些猪的事
[34:59] You said that all three pigs won. 你说三只猪赢了
[35:02] At the fair? 在集市上
[35:04] I thought it the best outcome for everyone. 我当时觉得这是对所有人都好的结果
[35:06] It is tradition that the winner is allowed 传统上 赢家在接下来的一年里
[35:08] to supply pork to Clyvedon for the next year. 可以向克莱维登提供猪肉
[35:11] It’s a great number of pigs, indeed. 这涉及到非常多的猪
[35:14] When you could not choose a winner, 你没选择一名赢家的话
[35:16] no farmer won the contract, 就没有农户赢得这个合同
[35:18] nor the income to go along with it. 这样也没人能获得这笔收入
[35:21] Simply speaking, you, um… 简单来说 您…
[35:23] You snubbed them. 你害了他们
[35:24] I will correct my mistake at once. I… 我会立刻纠正我的错误 我…
[35:27] I had no idea. 我当时不知道
[35:29] How could you have, Your Grace? 您怎么会知道呢 公爵夫人
[35:44] What is all this? 这是怎么了
[35:46] Simon? 西蒙
[35:47] Steady… 稳点放…
[35:48] – Is everything well? – Ah, Daphne. Yes. -一切都好吗 -达芙妮 没事
[35:50] I’m setting up work in the east wing. 我准备在东翼办公
[35:52] Why, is there something wrong with the study? 怎么 你的书房有问题吗
[35:53] Careful! 当心点
[35:54] You shall have to excuse me. 失陪了
[36:00] Your Grace. 公爵夫人
[36:02] Mrs. Colson? 科尔森太太
[36:04] Do you have a moment? 你有空吗
[36:07] I know I have made some missteps since I arrived. 我知道从我到这里开始 就犯了一些错误
[36:11] My mother taught me a great deal 我母亲教了我许多
[36:12] about being mistress of a household, 关于如何做一家的女主人
[36:14] but I am not sure either of us ever imagined 但我们都没想过我会成为
[36:16] a house as grand as this one. 这么大庄园的女主人
[36:20] I am so very grateful for your guidance, Mrs. Colson. 我非常感激你对我的教导 科尔森太太
[36:25] The truth is… 事实上…
[36:28] I fear the duke might not be entirely at ease here at Clyvedon, 我担心公爵在克莱维登不太自在
[36:31] which is of course no reflection of you or any of your staff. 当然 这不是在影射你或是任何你的手下
[36:35] – No. I– I quite understand. – You do? -不 我…我了解 -是吗
[36:38] Master Simon– 西蒙少爷…
[36:39] I beg your pardon. His Grace… 抱歉 公爵大人
[36:42] His childhood was not always easy. 他童年生活并不容易
[36:45] After the death of my late mistress, 在我前任女主人逝世后
[36:47] the duke lived almost exclusively in London. 公爵几乎都住在伦敦
[36:49] Do you mean to say that Simon grew up here on his own? 你是说西蒙是独自在这里长大的吗
[36:52] We did our best to take care of him, 我们竭尽所能地照顾他
[36:53] to mind him as his mother would have wanted. 以他母亲所期望的方式关心他
[36:55] Of course you did. 当然了
[36:59] The late duke must have loved his wife very much 已故的公爵一定非常爱他妻子
[37:02] to have struggled so after her death. 才会在她去世后深受折磨
[37:06] Was it not a happy marriage, then? 这么说 那不是一段幸福的婚姻吗
[37:08] It was strained. 是很糟糕的婚姻
[37:11] He wanted an heir. 他要的是个继承人
[37:12] She wanted a child. 而她要的是个孩子
[37:15] She kept trying long after the doctors warned her not to. 尽管医生警告过她 但她还是不断尝试受孕
[37:18] Every month when her courses came, it broke my heart to see her. 每月当她来月经时 她都疼的让我心疼
[37:23] She was lucky to have you. 她很幸运 有你在她身边
[37:25] Everyone talked as though it was her fault. 每个人谈起此事都像觉得是她的错
[37:27] But how could they know that? 但他们怎么知道呢
[37:29] It is not always the woman who is barren. 不一定是女人不孕不育
[37:30] Sometimes it is the man’s fault, of course. 有时也是男人的问题
[37:34] Dear. I am afraid I am speaking out of turn. 天呐 我恐怕说了大不敬的话
[37:37] No. Not at all, Mrs. Colson. 不 一点也不 科尔森太太
[37:42] You were saying? 你刚刚说到哪了
[37:44] Well, I said to the duchess what my mother said to me. 我对公爵夫人说了我母亲告诉我的话
[37:48] A womb cannot quicken without strong, healthy seed. 没有健壮的精子 子宫无法受孕
[37:51] And then, just as she was finally blessed with Master Simon… 然后 就在她终于生下西蒙少爷时
[37:56] we lost her. 她去世了
[38:05] Why are you not dressed? 你怎么还没换衣服
[38:06] I told you we were dining with Lady Gartside this evening. 我说过今晚要和加特塞德夫人一起吃晚餐
[38:11] Sorry, Mama. I’m not feeling well. 抱歉 妈妈 我身体不舒服
[38:14] Honestly, I ought to make you come along 说真的 我该让你一起去
[38:16] to cough and splutter all evening. 咳上一整晚
[38:18] It would serve Lady Gartside right. 让加特塞德夫人受点罪
[38:20] She has been withholding 她一直不肯
[38:21] a dinner invitation from me, and now look… 邀请我去用晚餐 现在你瞧…
[38:24] Not a day after Miss Thompson’s announcement, 汤普森小姐宣布订婚不到一天
[38:26] and they all come crawling. 他们都爬着来求我们了
[38:30] Enjoy your evening, Mama! 晚上用餐愉快 妈妈
[40:07] Penelope, what are you…? 佩妮洛普 你在干什么…
[40:11] – How dare you! – Look. -你胆子真大 -快看
[40:13] Look at the signature on Sir George’s last letter, 看看乔治爵士上封信的签名
[40:14] and this one from many months ago. 还有这封数月前的来信
[40:20] – So? – So, they are not the same. -所以呢 -签名不一样
[40:22] The slant of the lettering, it is all wrong. 字体倾斜的角度 都是错的
[40:24] – Penelope, I’m tired. I haven’t– – This one. -佩妮洛普 我很累了 我还没… -这个
[40:28] It was in a drawer on the back of Mama’s desk. 它放在妈妈书桌抽屉后
[40:31] She or even Mrs. Varley practiced George’s signature, 她或是瓦利太太在练习仿冒乔治的签名
[40:34] but even they could not get it perfect. 但她们都不能模仿得很好
[40:37] That last letter, the one where he broke your heart… 上一封让你伤心的信…
[40:41] it was a forgery, Marina. 是伪造的 玛丽娜
[40:44] George never wrote those things to you. 乔治从没给你写过那些东西
[40:46] He never denied loving you. He never denied your child. 他从没否认过爱你 他从没否认过你们的孩子
[40:49] – Perhaps. – Marina– -或许吧 -玛丽娜…
[40:51] – Even if you are correct– – I am correct. You cannot deny– -即使你说得对 -我是对的 你不能否认…
[40:53] Even if it is true, George has still not replied to my letters. 即便是真的 乔治还是没给我回过信
[40:57] He has abandoned me, 他抛弃了我
[40:59] while Colin has embraced me. 而科林完全接纳了我
[41:01] I thought you loved him. 我以为你爱他
[41:04] George. 乔治
[41:05] I was a fool. 我过去太傻了
[41:07] This changes nothing. 这改变不了任何事
[41:19] Why is your bag packed? 你为什么收拾好了行李
[41:22] Tell me you are not going to Gretna Green! 告诉我你不是要去格莱特纳绿原吧
[41:25] Marina! What will you do 玛丽娜 当科林发现
[41:28] when Colin realizes the child is not his? 孩子不是他的时你准备怎么办
[41:31] That day will come. He is not simple. 他总会发现的 他不傻
[41:32] What I will do is live safe in the knowledge 我要做的是安稳生活下去 并且知道
[41:35] that my husband is a good and kind man. 我的丈夫是个善良的好男人
[41:37] He would never turn me out on the street. 他绝不会把我赶到大街上
[41:41] He will care for us both, come what may. 不管怎样 他都会照顾我们母子
[41:43] But what of him? What of Colin? 但他怎么办 科林怎么办
[41:49] – You love him. – What? -你爱他 -什么
[41:51] No, it makes sense now. Your objections, your meddling. 不 这样就说得通了 你的反对和干涉
[41:54] You love Colin Bridgerton. 你爱科林·布里奇顿
[41:56] You know not of what you speak. 你不知道你在说什么
[41:58] I believe I know so much more than you, Pen… 我想我知道的比你多得多 小佩
[42:02] of Colin, of the world. 对科林 还有这个世界
[42:04] If I am to be the executioner of this childish infatuation, 如果非要我来做这段幼稚迷恋的刽子手
[42:07] then so be it. 就这样吧
[42:10] Your love is an unrequited fantasy. 你的爱恋只是无望的单相思
[42:13] Colin sees you as you are 科林把你视为妹妹
[42:14] and regards you no differently than he does Eloise, 待你同他对埃洛伊丝
[42:17] or even little Hyacinth. 甚至与海信丝无异
[42:20] He sees me as a wife, a woman. 他视我为妻子 一个女人
[42:22] And as a woman, I must make these difficult choices 作为女人 我必须做这些艰难的抉择
[42:25] for myself and for my child… 为我自己 也为我的孩子…
[42:31] even if they hurt your feelings. 尽管这会伤害到你的感情
[42:52] Working late, Your Grace? 这么晚还在工作吗 公爵大人
[42:55] Curse it. What time is it? 该死 几点了
[43:01] These books seem to have taken possession of you. 这些账簿似乎占据了你所有时间
[43:03] Those people rely on me to make a living, 这些人倚赖我来谋生
[43:07] to feed their families. 养家糊口
[43:08] I should not have stayed away so long. 我不该离开这么长时间
[43:11] Why did you? 你为什么离开这么久呢
[43:13] No particular reason. 没什么特别的原因
[43:14] Business in London. 伦敦的事物
[43:16] But then I met this impertinent young lady 但后来我遇见了这位大胆的年轻女子
[43:19] with a right hook like an East End prizefighter. 像东区冠军拳击手一样会右钩拳
[43:22] I am serious. 我是认真的
[43:23] As am I. 我也是
[43:30] – Simon. – Daphne. -西蒙 -达芙妮
[44:27] – We ought to clean up for dinner. – Yes. -我们得为晚餐梳洗了 -好
[44:34] I’ll meet you in the dining room. 等会在餐厅见
[44:43] Your Grace! These are the servants’ quarters! 公爵夫人 这里是仆人的地方
[44:45] Where is Miss Nolan? 诺兰小姐在哪里
[44:50] Your Grace, what is wrong? You should have rung for me. 公爵夫人 怎么了 您应该摇铃找我的
[44:52] I need you to tell me something, Rose. 我需要你告诉我一些事 萝丝
[44:58] How does a woman come to be with child? 女人是怎么怀上孩子的
[45:01] – Y-your mother– – My mother told me nothing. -您母亲 -我母亲什么也没跟我说
[45:06] Please. No embarrassment. 拜托了 不用尴尬
[45:10] Explain it to me, precisely. 跟我详细地解释一下
[45:15] It was such a simple solution. 这个真是个简单的办法
[45:17] We can increase the harvest 如果农民种芜菁
[45:18] if the farmers plant turnip. 我们就能增加收成
[45:21] On my travels, I encountered farmers who tripled their income 我旅行途中遇见过农民收入翻了三倍
[45:24] by no longer rotating crops, and instead, planting turnip, 就因为他们他们不再轮耕 而是改种芜菁
[45:28] and then turning out sheep to graze and remove the weeds. 然后在周围放羊 吃掉野草
[46:24] Thank you indeed, Your Grace! 万分感谢 公爵夫人
[46:26] And please send my great thanks to the duke! 也请向公爵献上我诚挚的谢意
[46:30] He has purchased us several cattle for the farm 他为我们的农场买了些牛
[46:34] so that we may rear livestock until the soil is fertile again. 这样就能在土地变肥沃前饲养牲畜
[46:38] Our fortunes have been restored. 我们的财产回来了
[46:44] Your Grace? 公爵夫人
[46:47] You may return to the house. 你可以回宅邸了
[46:51] I wish to walk a while. 我想走一会
[47:34] Are you ready for bed, my dear? 你准备上床休息了吗 亲爱的
[47:38] I believe I am. 我想是的
[49:08] Wait. Wait. 等等 等等
[49:10] Daphne… 达芙妮
[49:12] Daphne… 达芙妮
[49:32] Daphne… 达芙妮
[49:40] Daphne. 达芙妮
[49:44] Daphne. 达芙妮
[49:45] Daphne! 达芙妮
[49:49] Wh-wh-what… did you do? 你 你 你做了什么
[49:53] I had hoped it was not true. 我希望那不是真的
[49:55] I had hoped I was mistaken, but clearly, I was not. 我希望我搞错了 但显然不是
[49:58] – How could you… – How could I? -你怎么能… -我怎么能
[50:01] How could I? 我怎么能
[50:02] – You lied to me. – I did not lie. -你骗了我 -我没有骗你
[50:04] I trusted you. 我那么相信你
[50:06] I trusted you more than anyone in this world, 我相信你胜过世界上任何人
[50:09] and you took advantage. 而你却利用了我
[50:11] You seized an opportunity. And so I did the very same. 你抓住了一个机会 所以我也是一样
[50:14] I told you I cannot give you children. 我说了我不能给你孩子
[50:16] “Cannot” and “will not” are two entirely different things. “不能”和”不想”完全是两码事
[50:20] You chose this for yourself. 你这么做是为了自己
[50:23] You chose to lie to me. 你选择了欺骗我
[50:24] I did not lie. I thought you were prepared. 我没有撒谎 我以为你都知道了
[50:26] I thought you understood how a child came to be. 我以为你知道孩子是怎么来的
[50:28] You took my future from me, 你剥夺了我的未来
[50:30] the one thing I wanted more than anything. 我渴望孩子胜过一切
[50:32] You knew. You knew that becoming a mother one day, 你知道的 你知道成为母亲
[50:34] to have a family of my own one day, 能够拥有自己的家庭
[50:36] you knew that was all I ever wanted. 你知道那是我一直想要的
[50:38] I was prepared to die on that dueling field 我那天准备死在决斗场上
[50:41] rather than marry you and take your dream away. 也不想和你结婚 然后剥夺你的梦想
[50:43] I would have died for you. 我情愿为了你去死
[50:45] You were the one who insisted on this union. 是你坚持要与我结婚
[50:47] You told me I was enough. 是你告诉我我够好了
[50:49] That was before I knew you. 那是因为当时我还没认清你
[50:52] Do you know, I even felt pity for you? 你知道吗 我之前甚至同情过你
[50:55] “Poor Simon,” I thought. “可怜的西蒙” 我想
[50:56] “How it must pain him “他该有多痛苦啊
[50:58] to never know what it is to be a father.” 永远也无法体验做父亲的感觉”
[51:00] – I never asked for your pity. – And I never asked for your betrayal! -我从没让你可怜 -我也从没要你背叛
[51:03] – Daphne, I– – You what? -达芙妮 我… -你什么
[51:07] You what? 你怎么了
[51:09] You love me? No, you most certainly do not. 你爱我吗 不 你肯定不爱我
[51:12] You do not know the meaning of the word. 你根本不知道那个字的含义
[51:15] You do not lie to the one you love. 你不会欺骗你爱的人
[51:17] You do not trick the one you love. 你不会戏弄你爱的人
[51:19] You do not humiliate the one you love. 你不会羞辱你爱的人
[51:22] I may not know much, as you have made abundantly clear, 我可能孤陋寡闻 正如你几次三番说的那样
[51:26] but I do know one thing… 但我知道一件事
[51:27] I know that is not love. 我知道那不是爱
[51:40] All is fair in love and war, 情场战场 不择手段
[51:44] but some battles leave no victor, 但有些斗争没有胜者
[51:47] only a trail of broken hearts 只留下一串破碎的心
[51:50] that makes us wonder if the price we pay 让我们思索所付出的代价
[51:52] is ever worth the fight. 是否值得当初的斗争
[52:01] The ones we love have the power to inflict the greatest scars. 所爱之人能让我们痛不欲生
[52:07] For what thing is more fragile… 因为还有什么
[52:11] than the human heart? 比人心更脆弱呢
[52:34] The bond between man and bride 新婚夫妇间的纽带
[52:37] is private, sacred. 私密而又神圣
[52:40] But I must tell you, 但我必须告诉你们
[52:42] I have learned that a grave fraud is afoot. 我了解到一场惊天欺诈正暗潮汹涌
[52:46] What is it? 怎么了
[52:58] As if the Featheringtons did not have enough to be dealing with, 仿佛费瑟英顿一家的麻烦还不够多似的
[53:01] Miss Marina Thompson is with child… 玛丽娜·汤普森小姐已有身孕
[53:10] and she has been from the very first day 从她到达这座城市的那天起
[53:15] she arrived in our fair city. 一直如此
[53:27] Desperate times may call for desperate measures, 紧急情况或许会让人孤注一掷
[53:31] but I would wager many will think her actions beyond the pale. 但我打赌很多人会认为她的行为无法接受
[53:37] Perhaps she thought it her only option, 或许她认为这是唯一的出路
[53:40] or perhaps she knows no shame. 又或许她根本不知廉耻
[53:44] But I ask you, 但我要问各位
[53:45] can the ends ever justify such wretched means? 只要目的正当 就能不择手段吗
布里奇顿

Post navigation

Previous Post: 布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

布里奇顿(Bridgerton)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme