Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08
时间 英文 中文
[00:32] Is that her? 是她吗
[00:33] The incomparable who captured the prince’s eye. 那个俘获了王子的奇女子
[00:36] A mere wisp of a young lady, and a commoner at that. 只是一个瘦弱的年轻小姐 最多是个平民
[00:43] Everyone seems to have quite an opinion. 大家似乎都对你各持己见
[00:47] How long do you think it will be before Her Majesty arrives? 你觉得女王陛下还有多久才能到
[00:49] I may very well faint from hunger. 我都要饿晕了
[00:54] Mama! We are at court! 妈妈 这里是宫廷
[00:57] No one is looking at me, dearest. 没人在看我 亲爱的
[00:59] Mama! 妈妈
[01:00] That’s quite delicious. 还挺好吃的
[01:04] You, my darling, you seem a little strained. 亲爱的 你看上去有点紧张
[01:05] You have been that way for the past few days. 这几天你一直这样
[01:07] – I have much on my mind. – You do, indeed. -我有太多心事 -是的 确实
[01:11] Her Majesty Queen Charlotte 夏洛特女王陛下
[01:13] and her esteemed nephew, Prince Friedrich of Prussia. 和她尊敬的侄子 普鲁士的弗雷德里克王子驾到
[01:26] Miss Bridgerton, I find myself in a raptures 布里奇顿小姐 我非常高兴
[01:28] over your acceptance of my invitation to the palace. 你同意我的邀请来宫殿做客
[01:31] You flatter me, Your Highness. 不敢当 殿下
[01:33] I cannot help it. You are perfection itself. 是我情不自禁 你简直就是完美本尊
[01:36] Offer her your gift. 把你的礼物送给她
[01:38] I have brought you a gift. 我为你准备了件礼物
[02:11] Miss Bridgerton, are you unwell? 布里奇顿小姐 你不舒服吗
[02:13] I am perfectly well. Of course. 我很好 没事
[02:17] This necklace is 这个项链
[02:19] quite well too. 也很好
[02:20] She will make a lovely princess, will she not? 她会成为一个美丽的王妃 不是吗
[02:23] Of course, Your Majesty. 当然了 陛下
[02:35] In a town filled with ambitious mamas 在这个充满了野心勃勃的妈妈们
[02:38] and fortune-hunting gentlemen, 和拜金绅士们的镇上
[02:40] marrying above one’s station is an art form, indeed. 与高于自己地位的人成婚着实是种艺术
[02:44] But Miss Daphne Bridgerton’s advance 但是达芙妮·布里奇顿小姐
[02:47] from future duchess to possible princess 从未来公爵夫人到未来王妃的飞跃
[02:50] is an achievement that even this jaded author must applaud. 就算是我这个饱经风霜的老妇都要为之鼓掌
[02:55] Is it true? Am I to be the sister of a princess? 是真的吗 我就要变成王妃的妹妹了吗
[02:58] Calm yourself. 你冷静点
[02:59] I am not yet engaged to the prince. 我还没有和王子订婚
[03:01] Will you have to wear a crown? 你以后一定要戴着皇冠吗
[03:03] Perhaps for special occasions, 或许在特殊场合需要戴
[03:05] but only if I should marry the prince. 前提是我要嫁给王子
[03:06] – Will you have to learn Prussian? – It is German. -你得学习普鲁士语吗 -是德语
[03:08] And perhaps, but only if I should marry the prince. 或许吧 但前提是我嫁给王子
[03:11] Will you have to move to a castle far, far away? 你必须要搬到很远很远的城堡里去吗
[03:14] Should you not be off somewhere with your governess? 你不应该和你的家庭教师去什么地方吗
[03:16] I should. My governess has the very same questions as me! 是的 我的老师和我有相同的问题想问你
[03:22] Though this author cannot dismiss 虽然笔者还不能这么早就
[03:24] the Duke of Hastings quite so soon. 就排除黑斯廷斯公爵
[03:28] He may have let the diamond slip through his fingers for now, 虽然他暂时错失了求婚的机会
[03:31] but I shall wager he is not a man to ever hide from a fight. 但我打赌 他不是那种畏战的人
[03:46] Does that sack of grain have a German accent, 是那袋谷物有德国口音吗
[03:48] or is it my imagination? 还是只是我的想象
[03:50] Remind me, Will 提醒我一下 威尔
[03:52] are you participating in a boxing exhibition today, 你今晚是来参加拳击展的
[03:54] or is it a comedy exhibition? 还是喜剧展
[03:56] – I was afraid you had forgotten. – I had not. -我怕你忘了 -我没有
[03:58] Although I am afraid you will have to soldier on 不过恐怕今天下午你不得不要在你头号仰慕者
[04:01] without your greatest admirer present this afternoon. 不在场的情况下继续迎难而上
[04:04] Alice will be present. 爱丽丝会到场的
[04:05] I am leaving England. 我准备离开英格兰
[04:08] My business is concluded. 我的事情已经完成了
[04:10] Will’s is not. 威尔的还没有
[04:12] This will be the biggest match of my career. 这将是我职业生涯中最大的比赛
[04:13] – I am not favored to win it. – Will– -我赢的把握不大 -威尔
[04:15] Your smart friends know you frequent my saloon. 你那些精明的朋友知道你常来我的场
[04:17] Who will wager on me if you are not present? 如果你不在 谁会押注在我身上呢
[04:20] I don’t have any friends. 我没有什么朋友
[04:21] How about after the Irishman today, Will, 威尔 不如今天和爱尔兰人比完之后
[04:23] you pummel the piss out of His Grace’s self-pity? 你把公爵大人从自怨自怜中揍醒
[04:26] I have never asked a favor, 我从没有要求你帮忙过
[04:27] but I implore you not to miss this match. 但是我恳求你今晚来看比赛
[04:29] The only thing his Grace would like to miss 公爵大人唯一想错过的
[04:31] tis he chance of seeing the Bridgerton girl on the arm of a prince. 就是看到布里奇顿小姐靠在王子的怀里
[04:34] Perhaps you’re right. 或许你是对的
[04:34] Both of you understand I am just here, do you? 你俩知道我就在这 对吗
[04:37] I am not nearly as devoted as the two of you, 我完全没有像你俩想象的
[04:40] along with Lady Whistledown, would like to believe. 或是微声到夫人认为的那样深爱着布里奇顿小姐
[04:41] The only thing we are devoted to 我们致力的唯一一件事
[04:43] is putting food in our children’s mouths. 就是养育我们的孩子
[04:45] Perhaps you’d like to dig a little deeper today, Your Grace, 或许你今天应该再深入一点 公爵大人
[04:47] and help us fatten the match organizer’s purses as well as ours? 帮我们喂饱比赛组织者还有我们的钱包
[04:52] What? 怎么了
[04:54] You don’t love me for my subtlety. 你又不因为我的敏感而爱上我
[05:13] Her needlework is divine. 她的针线活极好
[05:15] And, of course, she sings and plays the pianoforte very prettily. 当然 她很会唱歌也很会弹钢琴
[05:19] Show me a smile, girl. 给我笑一个 女孩
[05:21] I beg your pardon? 你说什么
[05:22] Your teeth, I want to see them. 我想看一下你的牙齿
[05:25] Is she simpleminded? 她脑子不好使吗
[05:26] Goodness, no! Oh, you are droll! 老天 当然不 你说笑了
[05:28] Miss Thompson, um, show Lord Rutledge your lovely smile. 汤普森小姐 给拉特利奇勋爵看看你甜美的微笑
[05:32] Miss Thompson? 汤普森小姐
[05:36] Tell a lot from a person’s mouth. 一个人的牙齿可以说明很多事
[05:40] Soldiers’ teeth. 我这是士兵的牙齿
[05:41] Taken from the battlefield. 在战场上丢掉的
[05:43] Cost a pretty penny, let me tell you. 我跟你说 这牙花了我很多钱
[05:46] I shall try her out in company, 我得在聚会上试试她
[05:51] see how she acquits herself. 看她如何社交
[05:53] Of course. 当然
[05:54] We will be attending the trowbridge ball this evening, naturally. 我们会参加今晚的特罗布里奇舞会
[05:58] Oh, very well. 很好
[06:00] Good day, Featherington. 再见 费瑟英顿
[06:02] Rutledge. 再见 拉特利奇
[06:03] You cannot be serious. 你不是认真的吧
[06:04] How dare you conduct yourself in such brazen manner? 你怎么敢有如此大胆的举止
[06:07] Do you see now what I must endure daily, my lord? 你看到我每天要忍受的是什么了吧 老爷
[06:11] I have had suitors calling on me every morning this week. 这周我每天早上都有追求者拜访
[06:13] If you think I’m going to marry that vile old– 如果你认为我会嫁个那个讨厌的老家伙
[06:15] Those suitors are courting you, my dear. 那些追求者都是在奉承你 亲爱的
[06:17] That could take weeks, months. 这会要花上好几周或是好几个月
[06:20] Even if a miracle occurred, and one of them married you tomorrow, 就算是奇迹出现 他们其中一人明天就娶你
[06:22] how do you imagine they would react six months hence 你猜猜仅六个月后
[06:24] when that whelp of yours pops out looking the picture of health? 你肚子里的小孩就呱呱坠地 他们会做何反应
[06:28] Lord Rutledge is in want of an heir. 拉特利奇勋爵急需继承人
[06:30] He will not ask questions. 他不会问问题
[06:37] – She pushed me! – No, she pushed me. -她推我 -不 她推的是我
[06:38] Hush, both of you! My nerves! 你们俩都安静 我的神经啊
[06:47] Marina? 玛丽娜
[06:50] Would you like me to stay in? 要我留下陪你吗
[06:56] Kindly remind me, my lord, 请好心提醒我一下 老爷
[06:57] why we cannot simply send 我们为什么不能
[06:58] Miss Thompson back to her father in the country? 送汤姆森小姐回乡下她父亲那
[07:01] The matter is not for discussion. 这事没得商量
[07:03] A gentleman caller. Mr. Albion Finch. 有位追求者来访 阿尔比恩·芬奇先生
[07:11] Good day. 日安
[07:14] Daisies always trouble my nose. 雏菊总是让我鼻子很痒
[07:17] Miss Thompson is not receiving visitors, Mr. Finch. 汤姆森小姐目前不接受来访 芬奇先生
[07:20] That is quite all right. 没关系
[07:21] I am here to call on Miss Featherington. 我是来拜访费瑟英顿小姐的
[07:26] Miss Philippa Featherington? 费丽帕·费瑟英顿小姐
[07:41] Thank you, sir. 谢谢 先生
[07:47] I have never understood the fashion for feathers in the hair. 我从来就搞不懂头发上戴羽毛哪里时髦了
[07:50] Why would a woman want to 女人为什么会想要
[07:51] draw notice to the fact that she is like a bird 让人注意到她就像只笨鸟
[07:53] squawking for a man’s attention in some bizarre ritual? 在某种奇怪的仪式上吱哇乱叫着吸引男性的注意
[07:56] Then why are we looking? 那我们还在这选什么
[07:58] Because I would rather do anything 因为我宁愿做任何事
[07:59] than stay a moment longer in that house 也不想在那房子里再多待一秒钟
[08:01] while everyone flutters around Daphne, cooing over her prospects. 人人都围着达芙妮转 念叨着她的前途
[08:04] Is the prince still courting? 王子还在追求她吗
[08:05] I imagine you cannot wait for the engagement. 你肯定等不及他们订婚了吧
[08:07] Pen, once they are engaged, I shall be next in line. 小佩 他俩一旦订婚 我就是下一个了
[08:10] If anything, I hope Daphne stays on the shelf forever. 要说我期待什么的话 我希望达芙妮永远别下架
[08:12] She must marry eventually. 她最终总会结婚的
[08:13] Why must our only options be 为什么我们唯一的选择
[08:15] to squawk and settle or to never leave the nest? 只能是求偶 安定下来 或是永远待在巢里
[08:18] What if I want to fly? 要是我想自由飞翔呢
[08:21] You know who is flying? 你知道有谁在自由飞翔吗
[08:22] Lady Whistledown. She is up in the sky. 微声到夫人 她翱翔在天际
[08:25] A brilliant woman of business who fools the entire ton, 一位绝顶有才的女人 愚弄着整个城镇
[08:28] whilst pocketing their money. 同时还赚得盆满钵满
[08:30] Imagine the life she must lead. 想想她将拥有的人生吧
[08:31] Independence. 独立
[08:33] She is not simpering on the edge of a ballroom every night, 她不会每晚在舞厅的角落里傻笑
[08:36] praying a man might take a fancy 祈祷有男人能喜欢她
[08:37] and leg-shackle her into marriage. 给她戴上婚姻的镣铐
[08:39] That is quite the life you have imagined for her. 你把她的生活想得也太好了
[08:41] We must meet her so that she might share her secrets 我们得见见她 让她分享自己的秘诀
[08:44] on how to avoid such a wretched, uninteresting fate. 如何能避免这种悲惨无趣的命运
[08:47] Lady Whistledown’s identity is quite protected. 微声到夫人的身份颇为保密
[08:49] Are we not the two most clever girls in the ton? 我们不是镇上最聪明的两个女孩吗
[08:51] If anyone can find her, it is us, I think. 要是有人能找到她 那肯定是我们
[08:53] If I could get out of any 如果我能摆脱
[08:54] of the week’s events to help you, I would. 这周的那些活动来帮你 我肯定来
[08:57] Pretend an illness. 你就装病呗
[08:59] Tell your mother you caught whatever Marina had. 告诉你母亲 你得了跟玛丽娜一样的病
[09:01] – How is she, by the way? – Uh, recovering. -对了 她怎么样了 -在恢复了
[09:05] But it would be cruel of me 但等她出来的时候
[09:06] not to be by her side when she comes back out. 我要是不在身边陪着她 就太无情了
[09:09] I shall cheer you on in your endeavors, though. 不过我会为你加油的
[09:11] This one. I shall need a new quill to make my list of suspects. 要这个 我需要只新笔来列嫌疑人清单
[09:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[09:17] Come on, then! Is it Mondrich or Gillespie? 下注吧 蒙德里奇还是吉莱斯皮
[09:17] 今日比赛的选手 威尔·蒙德里奇和比利·吉莱斯皮
[09:21] Thank you, sir! 谢谢 先生
[09:24] If Mama knew I were here, of all places. 要是妈妈知道我来了这里
[09:27] Trust she would have more to say to me than you. 那她肯定得忙着教训我而不是你
[09:33] There’s your prince now. With your fancy well in hand, 你的王子来了 既然你的如意郎君已尽在掌握了
[09:36] I shall make myself scarce for the final blow. 最后一击我就不掺合了
[09:41] Miss Bridgerton, I am delighted 布里奇顿小姐 我很高兴
[09:43] to see you here today, though surprised. 今天能在这里见到你 但也有些意外
[09:45] Though I asked your brother to bring you 虽然我请你兄长将你带来
[09:47] so we could spend some time together, 好让我们有更多时间相处
[09:48] I admit I did not hold much hope. 但我得承认我并没抱太大希望
[09:50] Most ladies I have met cannot 我见过的大部分小姐
[09:51] seem to reconcile their delicate sensibilities 都无法将她们脆弱的感情
[09:53] with the brutality of fights. 与残忍的打斗协调好
[09:55] You must have no sisters, Your Highness, 那你肯定没有姐妹 殿下
[09:57] if you think most women delicate and mild. 如果你觉得多数女人都是脆弱温和的
[10:00] A trip to the modiste during a silk shortage 等丝绸紧俏的时候去女装店走一遭
[10:03] would disabuse you of such notions for good. 你就再也不会这么想了
[10:06] I suppose I have much to learn, then. 那看来我还有很多要学习
[10:08] I would appreciate your expert tutelage if you would join me. 如果你能跟我一起 我会很感激你的专业指导
[10:16] Miss Bridgerton? 布里奇顿小姐
[10:18] Of course. I would be delighted. 当然 我很乐意
[10:23] Tell us, Mr. Mondrich, 跟我们说说 蒙德里奇先生
[10:24] is it true you’ve been training with the duke? 你真的在跟公爵一起训练吗
[10:26] Let us not exaggerate my role. I am a mere pupil. 别把我的角色说得太夸张 我只是个学徒
[10:29] – Target practice, at best. – His Grace is modest. -最多是打靶练习 -公爵大人很谦逊
[10:31] He’s one of the least pitiful students I have ever trained. 他是我训练过的最不需要人同情的学生
[10:36] You’d do well following his lead and wagering on me today. 你们今天跟着他押我肯定没错
[10:38] Is that not right, Hastings? 不是吗 黑斯廷斯
[10:42] – Hastings? – Of course. -黑斯廷斯 -当然
[10:44] Our underdog, Mr. Mondrich, shall emerge victorious. 我们的黑马 蒙德里奇先生将会取胜
[10:47] I, for one, have 40 shillings on Mr. Gillespie. 我出40先令押吉莱斯皮先生赢
[10:49] After all, he is the prince’s man. 毕竟他是王子的人
[10:53] Ladies and gentlemen, please take your seats! 女士们先生们 请就坐
[10:55] The match is to begin! 比赛即将开始
[11:06] Fear not. My man is made of sterner stuff. 别怕 我的人毅力十足
[11:10] – Yes, again! – Come on, Mondrich! Watch your feet! -很好 再来 -蒙德里奇 注意脚下
[11:37] You must tell me, Your Highness, do you miss your homeland? 请告诉我 殿下 你想念故土吗
[11:40] I have never been to Prussia, but I have read of its beauty. 我从没去过普鲁士 但我在书上读到过它的美丽
[11:43] It has attractions, to be sure. 那里当然有它的魅力
[11:45] That said, I attended school here in England, 但我是在英格兰上的学
[11:47] and I have often thought there is no better place to live, 我常常觉得这里更适合生活
[11:50] or to raise a family. 或者组建家庭
[11:54] Uh, forgive me if I am too forthright, 如果我太直接了还请原谅
[11:55] but you have a great affinity for your family, do you not? 但你非常喜欢你的家庭 对吗
[11:59] I do. They are the dearest thing in the world to me. 是的 他们是我在世上最亲近的人
[12:02] Are you close to yours? 你跟你的家人亲近吗
[12:04] I grew up with many cousins running underfoot 我是跟许多表亲一起光着脚跑到大的
[12:06] and I believe I should like the same for my children one day 我相信我以后也想让自己的孩子如此
[12:09] if my wife were amenable, of course. 当然 如果我妻子愿意的话
[12:28] Come on, Billy! 加油 比利
[12:30] Go on, Mondrich! 加油 蒙德里奇
[12:31] Focus, Mondrich! Get your wits about you! 集中注意力 蒙德里奇 随机应变
[12:35] Go on, Gillespie! Plant a facer! 加油啊 吉莱斯皮 给他脸一拳
[12:41] Good man! Another! 漂亮 再来
[13:00] Go on, Mondrich! 加油 蒙德里奇
[13:16] – You guaranteed my money. – Gentlemen! -你保证能赚钱 -诸位听我说
[13:18] I assure you, on my good name, 以我的声誉向诸位保证
[13:19] each of you will receive your payments. 你们都会收到钱的
[13:22] I merely need two days to raise the blunt. 我只需要两天时间去筹款
[13:29] What do you think, Bridgerton? 你觉得怎么样 布里奇顿
[13:31] This one more to your liking? 这幅画是你喜欢的风格吗
[13:33] Mr. Granville. 格兰维尔先生
[13:34] Perhaps they should take it over to Somerset House 应该将这幅画挂到萨默赛特宫去
[13:36] so it can be skyed right next to mine. 就挂在我的画旁边
[13:39] I believe I owe you an apology, sir. 我欠你一个道歉 先生
[13:42] Unnecessary. 没必要吧
[13:43] I actually quite enjoy the eloquent stings of your critique. 事实上我挺欣赏你略带讽刺的批评
[13:47] So? 如何
[13:49] A touch morose for my tastes. 对我而言这幅画稍显阴郁
[13:55] A tragedy. The hound deserved better. 太惨了 这狗不该受到这样的待遇
[13:58] Where is yours? 你的呢
[14:00] – My? – Your work. -我的 -你的画
[14:03] Are you to tell me you’re not an artist yourself? 你不会是想告诉我 你并非是位画家吧
[14:05] Well, I-I suppose sometimes I like to… 有时候我喜欢
[14:07] Well, I mean, I almost… 我是说我差点就
[14:09] I believe “Yes” and “Thank you” are the words you seek. 我猜你是想说”是的”和”谢谢”吧
[14:13] But either way, you should come by my studio. 但不管怎样 你都该来我的画室坐坐
[14:18] The pieces I do for myself are there, 那里有些我给自己画的画
[14:20] and I think you will find my real work far less, um 我想你看过后会发现我其实并不那么
[14:24] Oh, how did you put it? “Cold and lacking inner life”? 怎么形容的来着 “内心冷漠且缺乏生机”
[14:28] I shall never live that down, shall I? 这坎过不去了 对吗
[14:41] I hear you are to leave town tonight. 我听说你今晚就走
[14:44] You hear correctly. 没错
[14:46] I misjudged you. I was never quite certain, 我误会你了 之前我还不太确定
[14:49] but now it is clear 但现在看来
[14:50] your intentions with Daphne were honorable after all. 你对达芙妮并无玩弄之意
[14:53] She has found herself a prince, 她找到了王子
[14:55] and you are going on your way. 你也将回归自我
[14:58] Perhaps one day the two of us will be able to laugh at all this? 也许日后 我们能坐下来笑着回首今日
[15:01] Perhaps. 也许吧
[15:04] Are you to tell me you’re sorry to see me go? 你是想来告诉我你舍不得我吗
[15:06] We should not have to go that far, should we? 大可不必这么煽情 好吗
[15:14] Lord Bridgerton. 布里奇顿勋爵
[15:15] Your Highness. 王子殿下
[15:17] I was told you would be here. Might we have a word? 我听说你会来这儿 能聊聊吗
[15:19] Certainly. 当然
[15:32] Your brother took you where? 你哥哥带你去哪儿了
[15:34] He kept close watch the entire time, Mama. 他随时都盯着我 妈妈
[15:36] It does not matter. 这是重点吗
[15:37] A boxing exhibition is no place for any young lady. 拳击场可不是淑女该去的地方
[15:40] Is it a place for a prince? Was he at today’s match, Sister? 那王子能去吗 他今天去了吗 姐姐
[15:44] He certainly was. 当然
[15:45] It is a loathsome and barbarous form of entertainment. 那就是种野蛮且令人厌恶的娱乐方式
[15:47] – What about the duke? – What about the duke? -那公爵呢 -公爵怎么了
[15:51] Was he also present? 他也去了吗
[15:54] I do not know. 不知道
[15:55] If the duke was there, I did not see him. 就算他去了 我也没注意
[16:03] – What are you writing? – Nothing. -你在写什么 -没什么
[16:05] You sit about, writing nothing all day long. 你在这儿坐了一天却什么也没写
[16:07] Very well. I am telling Francesca 很好 我现在就去告诉弗朗西斯卡
[16:09] about what an officious little busybody you are. 你有多么爱管闲事
[16:16] Mother. Daph. 母亲 小芙
[16:18] Did you truly take your sister to a boxing match? 你真带你妹妹去拳击场了吗
[16:19] Your admonishment will have to wait. I have news. 待会儿再数落我也不迟 我有大事要宣布
[16:22] Prince Friedrich has asked for my permission to propose. 弗雷德里克王子向我征求妹妹的求婚许可
[16:26] So soon? 这么快
[16:28] Well, what did you tell him? 那你怎么跟他说的
[16:29] That I know better than to answer for my sister. 我说 这最好先问我妹妹本人
[16:32] I have no objections to the man. People speak well of him. 我没有异议 人们对他的评价也很好
[16:34] Whatever you decide, Daph, you shall have my support. 小芙 无论你的决定是什么 我都支持你
[16:44] I– 我
[16:46] I– 我
[16:47] You need not decide now. 你不用马上决定
[16:50] You have not known him long. 你们认识也不久
[16:52] Let me know when you have an answer, and I shall convey it. 等你决定好了再告诉我 我会转达的
[16:55] Indeed. 好的
[17:12] It is quite a necklace. 这条项链真美
[17:17] Do you like it? 你喜欢吗
[17:19] It is very beautiful. 确实很美
[17:21] But do you like it? 但你喜欢吗
[17:24] If you should have something to say, Mama, please say it. 如果您有什么想说的 妈妈 就直说吧
[17:27] Well, I only wonder 我只是担心
[17:32] If you wear that necklace at tonight’s ball, 如果你今晚戴着那条项链去参加舞会
[17:34] what will the duke think? 你觉得公爵会怎么想
[17:34] Oh, Mama! 妈妈
[17:35] Until you have decided to accept the prince’s proposal, 在你决定接受王子的求婚前
[17:37] I simply think you should keep your mind open. 我只是觉得 你该多考虑考虑
[17:40] Mama, I do not care what the duke thinks. 妈妈 我并不在意公爵会怎么想
[17:44] Besides, he will not even be at tonight’s ball. 再说了 他也不会出席今晚的舞会
[17:46] – What happened between the two of you? – Nothing happened. -你俩怎么了 -没怎么
[17:50] He is leaving. 他就要走了
[17:51] I know my daughter. I know it was not nothing between you. 我了解我的女儿 你们之间并非没有感觉
[17:54] You do not know. 你不知道
[17:56] You do not know anything. 你什么都不知道
[17:57] Daphne, I know what I saw! 达芙妮 我相信自己看见的
[17:59] What you saw 你看见的
[18:01] was a lie. 都是谎言
[18:05] What? 什么
[18:07] It was a lie. 都是谎言
[18:10] It was a ruse. 那只是个诡计
[18:13] The duke and I, we were pretending, 公爵和我 我们都在演戏
[18:17] all so I could attract a suitor of a high enough rank, 以此让我吸引更多优质的追求者
[18:19] all so I could be that much more 我也会变得更加
[18:22] desirable. 炙手可热
[18:25] It was an agreement. 就是一份协议
[18:27] It was an act, and it worked. 逢场作戏而已 而且奏效了
[18:29] We got what we wanted. 我们各自得到了想要的
[18:31] You did, too. I now have a prince. 您也是 我现在有一位王子了
[18:33] You should be proud. 您该为我骄傲
[18:34] What I wanted, dearest, was for you to have the best, 我想要的 亲爱的 是希望你拥有最好的
[18:38] not in terms of rank, but love. 并不说地位身份 而是爱情
[18:40] And what I have seen between you and the duke– 在我看来你和公爵之间
[18:42] It was not real, Mama! 那不是真的 妈妈
[18:46] Everything you saw. 您看到的一切
[18:48] None of it was real. 都不是真的
[18:53] Well, it 反正
[18:54] It is over now. 已经结束了
[18:57] I do not have to pretend any longer. 我不用再假装了
[19:09] I am sorry, Mama. 对不起 妈妈
[19:11] I am so sorry. 我很抱歉
[19:18] It is a beautiful necklace. 这条项链很美
[19:22] I should like it very much. 我非常喜欢
[19:34] I would tell you it’s been lovely 我本应告诉您 我很开心
[19:36] spending all this time with you, Your Grace, 这段时间能和你相处 公爵大人
[19:38] but I tend to leave such sycophantic behavior 但我想把这种奉承的机会
[19:41] for the rest of the ton. 留给剩下的人
[19:42] I shall miss you, too, Lady Danbury. 我也会想你的 丹布里夫人
[19:46] Are you going to tell me where you will go? 你要告诉我打算去哪吗
[19:48] This time, that is. 这次要去哪
[19:49] I am still considering, but– 我还在考虑 但是
[19:51] It does not really matter, does it? 这不重要了 不是吗
[19:53] I am sure you will abscond to some remote corner of the world 我敢说你会躲到世界上某个遥远的角落
[19:55] and continue to do what you have always done. 然后继续你一直以来的做法
[19:58] -And what would that be? -Take everything you have for granted. -我一直以来都怎样 -认为一切都理所当然
[20:03] The young man I have always taken pride in raising, well. 我一直为自己培养的年轻小伙子骄傲
[20:09] I would have expected more. 我本来对他抱有更高的期待
[20:12] More discernment, more understanding, more appreciation. 希望他更明辨 更宽容 更感恩
[20:16] Lady Danbury– 丹布里夫人
[20:16] You allowed that young lady to slip through your fingers 你放任那位年轻的小姐从你的手里溜走
[20:20] as if it were nothing. 假装这无关紧要
[20:22] I understand that you believe such subjects as love and devotion, 我明白你认为爱情 奉献
[20:25] affection and attachment, 宠溺和牵挂
[20:27] you find it all trite and frivolous. 你认为那些老套且无聊
[20:29] But have you any idea those very things are precisely 但是你有没有想过恰是这些东西
[20:33] what have allowed a new day to begin to dawn in this society? 让这个社会迎来每日的黎明
[20:39] Look at our queen. 看看我们的女王
[20:41] Look at our king. Look at their marriage. 看看我们的国王 看看他们的婚姻
[20:43] Look at everything it is doing for us, 看看它给我们带来的所有影响
[20:47] allowing us to become. 带来的所有地位
[20:50] We were two separate societies, divided by color, 我们本是被肤色划分开的两个社会
[20:54] until a king fell in love with one of us. 直到有国王爱上了我们中的一个人
[20:58] Love, Your Grace 爱 公爵大人
[21:01] conquers all. 能战胜一切
[21:05] I believe that remains to be seen. 我认为这有待证实
[21:09] The king may have chosen his queen. 国王是选了他的王后
[21:11] He may have elevated us 他是提高了我们的地位
[21:13] from novelties in their eyes to now dukes and royalty, 从他们眼中的小人物变成公爵和皇族
[21:15] and at that same whim 也正因这种随性
[21:18] he may just as easily change his mind, a mind, as we all know, 他很可能轻易改变想法 我们也都知道他的想法
[21:22] that is hanging on by one very loose and tenuous thread. 维系于一根非常脆弱的线头
[21:25] So, no, I am sorry, Lady Danbury, we are in disagreement here. 所以 不 抱歉 丹布里夫人 我们意见不同
[21:27] Love changes nothing. 爱改变不了什么
[21:35] My ship departs at quarter past nine. 我的船九点一刻出发
[21:39] I will write to you from wherever I go. 无论我到哪 都会给你写信
[21:51] As we all know, 我们都明白
[21:52] there is nothing this author loves more than a scandal, 笔者最爱的东西就是丑闻
[21:56] and tonight’s soiree promises more than its fair share, 而今晚的舞会将比想象的更精彩
[22:00] courtesy of the recently widowed Lady Trowbridge. 最近刚丧偶的乔布瑞奇夫人十分殷勤
[22:04] Some may call her celebrations too provocative, 有人会说她的庆祝太明目张胆
[22:07] and I would caution any young lady 而我要提醒所有年轻女士
[22:09] from getting caught up in the sensual nature of her fates. 不要陷入她们与生俱来的感官特质
[22:13] For one scandalous move between an unwed couple, 因为未婚男女间的任何可耻动作
[22:17] a wayward touch, or heaven forbid, a kiss, 一次不正当的接触 更有甚者 一个吻
[22:20] would banish any young lady from society in a trail of ruin. 都足以把一位年轻女士逐出社交圈
[22:27] Lord Rutledge. 拉特利奇勋爵
[22:30] Miss Thompson has spent all afternoon telling us 汤普森小姐一下午都在告诉我们
[22:33] how eager she is to converse with you. 她有多想和你交谈
[22:36] I don’t need her conversation. 我不需要和她交谈
[22:38] I shall like to see how she spins. 我想看看她跳舞怎么样
[22:46] – Mr. Finch. – Pardon me, Miss Featherington. -芬奇先生 -抱歉 费瑟英顿小姐
[22:49] Oh! What a delectable frock! 好诱人的裙子
[22:51] Almost the exact shade of double Gloucester 几乎和今天下午茶时
[22:53] your mother served at tea this afternoon. 你母亲准备的一级干酪的颜色相同
[22:55] I so love cheese. 我太爱奶酪了
[22:58] As do I, Mr. Finch. 我也是 芬奇先生
[23:00] Though, I must say, I do prefer a Stilton to a Cheddar. 不过 比起切达我更喜欢斯蒂尔顿奶酪
[23:09] Perhaps we will have two weddings this season, my lord. 也许本季我们会举办两场婚礼 老爷
[23:12] Oh, I do doubt that. 我认为不一定
[23:27] Daphne! 达芙妮
[23:29] – You look beautiful, as always. – Thank you, Cressida. -你看起来很美 一如往常 -谢谢你 克莉茜达
[23:34] You could have chosen anyone. 你本可以选任何人的
[23:36] You have gentlemen lined up to pay you tribute. 先生们排着队想给你献礼
[23:39] Yet you did not hesitate to 而你毫不犹豫地
[23:40] steal my chance for happiness away, did you? 偷走了我获得幸福的机会 不是吗
[23:43] I knew the marriage market would make rivals of us, 我早知道婚姻市场会让我们成为竞争对手
[23:47] but I never thought you capable of being my enemy. 但我从未想过你会成为我的敌人
[23:49] The man made his choice, Cressida. 他做了自己的选择 克莉茜达
[23:53] What did you expect me to do? 你想让我怎么做
[24:03] Miss Bridgerton. You look absolutely exquisite, as always. 布里奇顿小姐 你看起来美极了 一如往常
[24:07] Thank you, Your Highness. 谢谢 殿下
[24:09] I hope there’s room on your dance card for the two of us. 我希望你的舞卡上还有我们的空位
[24:11] I believe there is. 我想有的
[24:38] Jeffries! 杰弗里斯
[24:40] Your Grace. 公爵大人
[24:41] Why is this painting here and not at Somerset House? 为什么这幅画还在这 而没送到萨默赛特家
[24:44] Have you forgotten, sir? 你忘了吗 先生
[24:45] You requested it returned to you, 是您要求送回来的
[24:47] an endeavor that was no small feat to arrange, I might add. 容我说一句 这差事可不容易
[25:18] Mr. Bridgerton. 布里奇顿先生
[25:20] Come in, come in. 进来 进来
[25:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[25:31] I do not know what I was expecting, but it surely was not this. 我不知道自己期待的是什么 但肯定不是这个
[25:35] Oh, simply a gathering of like-minded souls. 只是一群志同道合者的聚会
[25:38] Here, let me show you what I’ve been working on. 来 给你看看我这段时间的心血
[25:42] They speak of war abroad 他们谈论国外的战争
[25:43] as if it will distract from inequities at home. 好像那能让人忽略国内的不公一样
[25:45] They do not need a war to be distracted. 他们不需要用战争来分心
[25:47] Why, this Whistledown’s enough 这位微声到夫人就足够
[25:48] to turn their eyes from the needs of ordinary people. 把他们的注意力从普通人身上移开了
[25:51] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[25:57] It’s a far cry from Somerset House, I must say. 和萨默赛特家的画有天壤之别 我必须说
[26:00] I shall take that as a compliment. 我就当是赞美了
[26:02] And I must say, I’m truly jealous. 我必须说 我真的很嫉妒
[26:05] Is this your life? 这就是你的生活吗
[26:07] There are advantages to being the second-born. 当第二个孩子还是有好处的
[26:11] Heirs have the responsibility. 继承人要承担责任
[26:13] Second sons have the fun. 次子就可以享乐了
[26:15] So, 所以
[26:17] why not go have some fun? 为什么不去找点乐子呢
[27:38] Anthony? 安东尼
[27:40] Anthony. 安东尼
[27:41] This is Miss Addington, the Earl of Lindsay’s niece. 这是阿丁顿小姐 林赛伯爵的侄女
[27:44] Pleasure. 幸会
[27:47] There, you see? 看到了吗
[28:01] Quite the affair, Lady Trowbridge. 真是盛大 乔布瑞奇夫人
[28:03] You have such a… 您的品味真是
[28:06] striking taste. 与众不同
[28:08] What a compliment, Lady Featherington, 真是过奖 费瑟英顿夫人
[28:10] especially from you. 尤其出自您之口
[28:13] Philippa, should you not be on the dance floor with Mr. Finch? 费丽帕 你不是该和芬奇先生一起跳舞吗
[28:19] Dry your eyes. 擦干眼泪
[28:20] Such constant commotion with this one, Mama. 她总是感情过度充沛 妈妈
[28:23] Mr. Finch won’t so much as meet my eye. 芬奇先生都不愿意看我的眼睛
[28:25] Papa told him something, and now 爸爸跟他说了什么 结果现在
[28:28] I loved him. 我爱他
[28:36] Whatever did you say to Mr. Finch? 你究竟对芬奇先生说了什么
[28:38] He may not be a lord, but he’s perfectly suitable, 他或许没有爵位 但再合适不过了
[28:41] and Phillipa has no other suitors. 费丽帕也没有其他追求者了
[28:42] Then we shall wait until next season. 那我们就等到下个社交季
[28:46] With two others unwed? 同时其他两个也没结婚
[28:47] They can all wait until next season, as far as I’m concerned. 就我看来 她们都能等到下一季
[28:50] Could you truly wish to embarrass me further tonight? 你今晚真的还想让我更难堪吗
[28:53] I would advise against it. 我劝你别那么做
[29:15] What are you doing in my room? 你在我房间里干什么
[29:19] Mama asked me to retrieve the latest copy of Lady Whistledown. 妈妈让我来取最新一份的微声到夫人小报
[29:22] She wanted to count how many times 她想数数小报提到了多少次
[29:25] Daphne and Prince Friedrich had been mentioned. 达芙妮和弗雷德里克王子的事
[29:27] The viscountess is at the Trowbridge ball. 子爵夫人正在乔布瑞奇舞会上
[29:29] She did not seem particularly pleased about Prince Friedrich. 她似乎不太喜欢弗雷德里克王子
[29:34] Why do you have them, anyway, 不过你为什么有这些
[29:35] all of these Whistledowns? 这么多微声到夫人的小报
[29:36] Must I explain myself to you? 我必须要跟你解释吗
[29:39] Yes, you must. 没错 必须要
[29:42] After all, I am a Bridgerton, 说到底 我是也布里奇顿家的人
[29:43] so therefore your mistress. 所以也是你的女主人
[29:45] I wiped your bottom when you were in leading strings, 你还在蹒跚学步时 我就给你擦屁股了
[29:48] and I– I do not appreciate your tone. 而且我不喜欢你的语气
[29:51] I asked you once, and I ask you again, 我问过你了 现在再问你一遍
[29:52] what are you doing in my room, Eloise? 你在我的房间里做什么 埃洛伊丝
[29:55] Thinking perhaps you are Lady Whistledown. 我觉得你可能是微声到夫人
[30:01] Or, if not you, 或者 如果不是你
[30:04] then perhaps another servant type. 可能是其他仆人什么的
[30:07] Are you not meant to be the smart one? 你不应该是那个聪明孩子吗
[30:09] I beg your pardon? 你在说什么
[30:10] You believe a servant 你认为一个仆人
[30:13] would ever have the time to be Lady Whistledown, 能有功夫去当微声到夫人吗
[30:15] with all the work we must do? 我们有那么多活要干
[30:20] You believe I would be working for you 如果我像微声到夫人那么多钱
[30:23] if I had all the money Whistledown does? 你觉得我还会来给你工作吗
[30:28] Oh, it hurts. 笑得我肚子疼
[30:33] Get out. 出去
[30:52] Our host looks a bit fussy. 我们的东道主似乎有点闹腾
[30:55] Do you think if he goes to bed, 你觉得要是他去睡了
[30:56] we all have to leave? 我们是不是都得走了
[30:58] It’s lucky the lady produced an heir 真是走运 夫人能先诞下继承人
[30:59] before the old earl croaked, no? 趁老伯爵还没咽气 不是吗
[31:01] Lucky, indeed. 确实很幸运
[31:03] But do you not think the boy bears a passing resemblance 但你不觉得这孩子长得隐约有点像
[31:05] to Lady Trowbridge’s footman? 乔布瑞奇夫人的男仆吗
[31:08] Penelope! 佩妮洛普
[31:09] What a barb! 真是挖苦
[31:17] I’ve tried to get in front of Miss Thompson all night. 我一整晚都试图凑到汤普森小姐跟前
[31:20] Surely she cannot be interested in Lord Rutledge, can she? 她肯定不会对拉特利奇勋爵感兴趣 对吧
[31:22] I think the only thing Miss Thompson is interested in 我想现在汤普森小姐唯一感兴趣的
[31:25] is a swift rescue, indeed. 是根现成的救命稻草
[31:27] I believe you are right. 我觉得你说的对
[31:29] Oh, Colin, I did not mean– 科林 我不是这个意思
[31:38] Another? 再来一支吗
[31:39] I do believe a third dance 我相信再跳第三支
[31:41] would be considered improper, my lord. 就会显得不合适了 大人
[31:43] You need not continue to prove your virtue to me, my girl. 你不用再向我证明你的贞洁了 我的姑娘
[31:47] There are other things a man looks for in a wife. 男人们还有其他寻找妻子的标准
[31:50] Miss Thompson. A dance? 汤普森小姐 来跳一曲吗
[31:56] Are you well recovered, Miss Thompson? 你身体康复了吗 汤普森小姐
[31:59] Oh, yes. Um, I was quite ill. 是啊 我之前病得很严重
[32:01] And what a suspicious illness you came down with. 你真是染上了一种可疑的疾病
[32:05] It seems to have manifested 它似乎化身成了
[32:06] as a walking spittle factory with very large teeth. 一个行走的唾沫工厂 长着巨大的牙齿
[32:12] Am I the only one who can see it? 我是唯一一个看到的人吗
[32:13] Alas, I can as well. 我也能看到
[32:15] But spin me away, and perhaps I shall recover. 不过来让我转几圈 或许我就能恢复了
[32:24] – They appear to be enjoying themselves. – Yes. -他们好像玩得很开心 -是啊
[32:27] My brother Colin certainly knows how to make things memorable. 我哥哥科林的确知道如何让人难以忘怀
[32:32] Perhaps I may do the same. 或许我也要那么做
[32:36] I know we’ve only known each other a short time, Miss Bridgerton, 我知道我们才相识不久 布里奇顿小姐
[32:39] but from the moment I laid eyes on you, I, uh– 但自打我看到你的第一眼 我
[32:48] – Ah! There you are. – Here I am, Your Highness. -你在这呢 -我在这 殿下
[32:52] As I was saying, 正如我说的
[32:54] some in Prussia believe I have run away, 普鲁士的有些人觉得我逃跑了
[32:56] but the truth is I left to find someone to start a life with. 但真相是我要离开找个人开始新生活
[32:59] To have a family with. 去组建一个家庭
[33:10] And so I find myself left with one question to ask. 所以我只剩下一个问题要问
[33:18] – Miss Bridgerton– – I need a moment. -布里奇顿小姐 -我需要缓一下
[33:21] To refresh myself, Your Highness. 去提提神 殿下
[33:25] Miss Bridgerton, are you yet engaged? 布里奇顿小姐 你还没有订婚吗
[33:28] You must set me up with 你一定要给我介绍一个
[33:28] one of those brothers I hear the prince has. 我听说王子有些兄弟
[33:32] Do watch where you are flying, angel. 你飞的时候看着点路 小天使
[33:50] Miss Bridgerton. 布里奇顿小姐
[33:56] What are you doing here? 你在这里干什么
[34:00] I thought you were leaving London. 我以为你要离开伦敦了
[34:02] I was. I am. 确实 现在也是
[34:05] – I came to say goodbye. – To whom? -我是来道别的 -跟谁道别
[34:07] – To you. – Your goodbye is wholly unnecessary. -和你道别 -你的道别完全没必要
[34:12] We are not friends. 我们不是朋友
[34:13] We never were friends, 我们从来都不是朋友
[34:14] as you made abundantly clear. 你已经说得清清楚楚了
[34:15] – And I am sorry for that. – Please do not apologize. -为此我很抱歉 -请别道歉
[34:20] I shall not be led once more by you from this direction to that. 我不会再被你牵着鼻子走了
[34:24] You are my friend. You are not my friend. 你是我的朋友 又不是我的朋友
[34:26] You are a rake. You are not a rake. 你是个浪子 又不是浪子
[34:28] – You are sorry– – I am sorry. -你很抱歉 -我确实很抱歉
[34:30] That is very well. 那很好
[34:32] But you should know that 但你应该了解
[34:33] your apology has absolutely no effect on my life, 你的歉意完全不会影响我的生活
[34:36] nor does your leaving London. 你的离开也不会影响到我
[34:39] I am marrying the prince. 我要嫁给王子了
[34:41] I shall be very happy, indeed. 我一定会非常幸福的
[34:46] Will you be? Happy? 真的吗 你会幸福吗
[34:48] Why would I not be? 我为什么不会
[34:51] Prince Friedrich is kind and adoring 弗雷德里克王子善良又令人仰慕
[34:56] and he knows what he wants. 而且他很清楚自己想要什么
[34:59] He is a good man, and he will make a wonderful father. 他是个好人 也会是个好父亲
[35:02] And so you truly believe him the best man for you? 所以你真的相信他是最适合你的人吗
[35:05] How dare you question my choices? 你凭什么质疑我的选择
[35:08] They are my choices to make, not yours. 这是我的决定 不是你的
[35:10] I do not question your choice to rake across the continent, 你选择孤身一人 四处浪荡
[35:14] forlorn and alone. 我都没有插嘴
[35:16] I do not have to explain myself to you. 我没必要和你解释我的想法
[35:18] I do not owe you anything. 我不欠你的
[35:21] He is perfect for me. I am going to be princess! 他是我的最佳人选 我马上要成为王妃了
[35:31] Are you going to say anything? 你不打算说点什么吗
[35:38] Well, then, leave. 不然你就走开
[35:43] Very well. 那好吧
[35:47] Miss Bridgerton. 布里奇顿小姐
[35:49] Miss Bridgerton. 布里奇顿小姐
[35:51] Miss Bridgerton! 布里奇顿小姐
[35:59] Come back to the party. 回到舞会上去
[36:01] Stop walking! 不要走了
[36:02] – Stop following me. – It is not safe out here. -不要跟着我 -外面不安全
[36:05] – I forbid you to go any further. – You cannot tell me what to do. -我不允许你再往前走了 -你不能管我
[36:09] Daphne! 达芙妮
[36:11] Will you not listen? 你怎么不听话
[36:25] My most sincere apologies. 我真的非常抱歉
[36:28] I… 我
[36:31] I… 我
[36:58] Bastard! 混蛋
[37:00] Anthony! 安东尼
[37:07] You will marry her. 你必须娶她
[37:10] – What? – Immediately. -什么 -马上
[37:11] We can only hope no one saw you take such liberties, 我们只能希望没人看见你们这么放纵
[37:13] and my sister is saved further mortification. 以免我妹妹遭受更多的耻辱
[37:15] – You will marry her! – Brother! -你必须娶她 -哥哥
[37:18] I cannot marry her. 我不能娶她
[37:22] You have defiled her innocence, and now you refuse her hand? 你玷污了她的纯洁 现在你却不娶她
[37:27] I knew you were a rake, Hastings, 我一直知道你是个浪子 黑斯廷斯
[37:28] never thought a villain. 但我没想到你还是个恶棍
[37:29] I cannot marry her. 我不能娶她
[37:35] Then you leave me no choice. 那么我就别无选择了
[37:38] I must demand satisfaction. 我要和你决斗
[37:40] A duel? Anthony, you cannot– 决斗 安东尼 你不能
[37:43] He dishonors you, sister. 妹妹 他让你蒙羞了
[37:45] He dishonors you and me and the very Bridgerton name. 你 我和布里奇顿家族都因他而蒙羞
[37:49] I have misjudged you, indeed. You have duped us both, 我确实看错了你 你欺骗了我们两个
[37:51] but I shall not see my sister pay for my own misdeeds. 但我绝不会让我的妹妹为我的错误付出代价
[37:54] – We will settle this as gentlemen. – I understand. -我们要像绅士一样解决此事 -我明白
[37:57] I shall see you at dawn. 我们拂晓见
[38:01] I do not understand. 我不明白
[38:04] You would rather die than marry me? 你宁愿死也不肯娶我
[38:09] I am truly sorry. 我真的很抱歉
[38:12] We need to go, Daph, 我们得回去了 小芙
[38:14] before anyone should see us. 不然会有人看到我们的
[38:40] Champagne! It sounds like “Sham” and “Pain.” 香槟 听起来像”骗子”和”疼痛”
[38:43] It is quite amusing, really. 真的太有意思了
[38:47] Our sister has a headache. I am taking her home. 妹妹头痛 我要带她回家了
[38:49] See to Mother, will you? 照看好妈妈 好吗
[38:51] Daphne, you look unwell. 达芙妮 你脸色不好
[38:52] Did you catch a chill in the garden? 在花园里着凉了吗
[39:18] – You have great potential. – It’s nothing. -你很有潜力 -这不算什么
[39:20] Though, for such a staunch critic of others, 当然 对于那些特别挑剔的人来说
[39:22] you certainly lack a clear eye for your own work. 你显然对自己的水平认识不足
[39:24] It’s the lines. Not what they’re supposed to be. 是那些线条 总是不对劲
[39:26] Take the compliment, Bridgerton. 接受表扬吧 布里奇顿
[39:28] There is no expectation or judgment here. 这里又没有对你的期望与评判
[39:32] You left all of that back in Mayfair. 你把那些都留在梅菲尔了
[39:36] You can feel free to be yourself here. 在这你就踏踏实实做自己吧
[39:39] If that’s what you should like. 如果这就是你想要的
[39:41] It’s what works for me, at least. 至少对我来说很管用
[39:43] And I haven’t been dissatisfied 而且我都已经很久
[39:44] with my lines in, well, quite some time. 没有挑剔过我自己的线条了
[39:48] – Well, I’ve done worse, I suppose, really. – Mm. Fair enough. -不过 我觉得还不算太糟 -说得对
[39:52] I seem to have enjoyed myself too much this evening. 我今天晚上有点太沉迷了
[39:56] I should be on my way. 我该走了
[39:58] As you wish. 随你便
[39:59] But know you are welcome back any time 但你要知道 我欢迎你随时来
[40:01] for practice or even conversation. 练习也好 聊天也罢
[40:07] I’ll see you out. 我送你出去
[40:16] I knew something was amiss 当他坚持要我们留下
[40:17] when he insisted we keep Miss Thompson, 汤普森小姐时我就知道肯定有事不对劲
[40:19] but did I quarrel with him? No. 但我和他争执了吗 并没有
[40:22] I did what I was told, I did my best. 我按照吩咐做了 我尽力了
[40:23] But getting rid of my dear Philippa’s one and only suitor. 但抛弃我的宝贝费丽帕的唯一追求者
[40:26] Under no circumstances. Intolerable man! 绝无可能 受不了这种人
[40:30] Guard the door. 去守着门
[40:31] What exactly are you hoping to find, ma’am? 夫人 您到底想要找到什么啊
[40:33] I shan’t know that, Mrs. Varley, until I find it. 不知道 瓦利太太 我找到了才知道
[40:39] Pen, he is kind and funny 小佩 他真的善良又有趣
[40:41] and a surprisingly accomplished dancer. 而且舞技还令人惊讶地娴熟
[40:44] And, well, I’m sure you’ve seen him with the small Bridgertons. 而且你肯定见过他和布里奇顿家的小孩在一起
[40:47] He will be a wonderful father. 他会是个非常棒的父亲
[40:51] Surely, though, Colin is a tad young for marriage. 确实 但是科林还太小 不适合结婚
[40:54] You do need someone who will propose soon. 你需要一个能尽快求婚的人
[40:57] But that is why Mr. Bridgerton is so perfect. 但这就是为什么布里奇顿先生这么完美
[40:59] Did you see the way he rescued me tonight? 你看见他今晚是如何来搭救我的吗
[41:02] He’s not like the other young men 他和其他年轻人都不同
[41:03] who play games and guard their affections. 那些人沉迷娱乐 不轻易表露感情
[41:07] He is eager. 他很热情
[41:09] Pen, I believe he will propose soon. 小佩 我相信他很快就会求婚了
[41:13] I shan’t have to marry Rutledge. 我不用嫁给拉特里奇了
[41:17] Oh, I am sorry. Am I keeping you awake with all this talk? 对不起 我打扰你睡觉了吗
[41:20] Yes, I do feel sleep coming over me. 是的 我确实很困了
[41:23] But, Pen, 但是 小佩
[41:25] the best part is, 最棒的是
[41:27] when we wed, I’ll be able to stay in town. 等我们结婚了 我就能留在镇上了
[41:30] And since you and Eloise are so close, 既然你和埃洛伊丝如此亲近
[41:31] we will all practically be sisters. 我们就算是姐妹了
[41:34] Imagine that. 那太好了
[42:04] I have a theory. 我有个理论
[42:07] Eloise, it is quite late. 埃洛伊丝 很晚了
[42:08] A good theory about Lady Whistledown. 一个关于微声到夫人极好的理论
[42:09] I thought she had to be a servant, 我之前以为她一定是个仆人
[42:10] but I was wrong, quite wrong. 但我错了 大错特错
[42:13] Because who truly has the time and means to be that remarkable? 因为谁真正有时间和手段能做到那样出色
[42:16] Who would be invited to all of the parties, 谁会受邀参加所有派对
[42:17] able to hear things unnoticed by others? 能听到那些其他人没注意的事
[42:19] Perhaps we can discuss it tomorrow. 我们也许可以明天讨论
[42:21] Lady Whistledown is someone free and unencumbered by society. 微声到夫人是个自由 不受社会约束的人
[42:24] She is a single woman of means. Better yet, she is a widow, 她是位有钱的单身女性 甚至是个寡妇
[42:27] who would be invited to all of the events 她可以受邀参加所有的活动
[42:28] but not paid any attention. 但不会引起任何注意
[42:29] So while you were at the ball… 所以当你在舞会上
[42:31] Eloise, I do not care! 埃洛伊丝 我不在乎
[42:34] People have real problems, mature problems, 人们有真正的困难 成年人的困难
[42:37] problems that have nothing to do 那些与什么愚蠢作家的
[42:38] with the secret identity of some silly writer. 秘密身份毫无关系的困难
[42:42] And you are so mature now? 而你现在这么成熟了吗
[42:44] Well, I am of age. 我已到了适婚年龄
[42:45] I am out in society. 我已进入社交圈
[42:47] Therefore, I have more important, mature things to worry about. 因此 我有更重要 更成熟的事要操心
[42:50] – Like what? – Like marriage. -比如 -比如嫁人
[42:51] – You do not care about marriage. – What if I do? -你根本不在乎嫁人 -如果我在乎呢
[42:55] I cannot expect you to understand. 我不指望你能明白
[42:57] Not everyone can be a pretty Bridgerton. 不是所有人都是美丽的布里奇顿
[43:04] Eloise, I did not… 埃洛伊丝 我不是
[43:05] Eloise, wait! 埃洛伊丝 等等
[43:14] Thank you, Humboldt. No need to send anyone up. 谢谢你 洪堡德 不需要派任何人来
[43:17] I want you to know I am not angry with you. 我想告诉你 我没生你的气
[43:19] I do not blame you for what transpired. 发生这种事我不怪你
[43:22] Do not treat me like a child. 别把我当孩子
[43:24] I did this. 这是我干的
[43:25] He took advantage of you. 他利用了你
[43:27] No less than I took liberties with him. 我也任由他这么做了
[43:29] You do not understand. 你不明白
[43:31] I should have protected you better. 我该更好地保护你
[43:32] I knew his true nature from the start. 我从一开始就知道他的本性
[43:34] You think that just because I am a woman, 你觉得就因为我是个女人
[43:36] I am incapable of making my own choices? 我就没能力自己做选择吗
[43:40] Is that it, brother? 是这样吗 哥哥
[43:42] Do you even care that Simon has dishonored me, as you say, 你真如自己所说 在乎西蒙羞辱了我
[43:45] or is it your own male pride that you seek to satisfy? 还是为了满足你男性的骄傲
[43:49] – You are to go on up to bed. – You cannot duel him. -你快去睡觉 -你不能跟他决斗
[43:52] It is illegal, to name but one reason. 不管怎样 这不合法
[43:54] You could both be arrested, let alone killed. 你俩可能被捕 甚至可能会丧命
[43:58] – There must be another way. – What would you have me do? -肯定还有其他办法 -你想让我做什么
[44:02] I do not take this decision lightly, 我不是草率地做出这个决定
[44:03] but this is the way things are handled amongst gentlemen. 但这是绅士之间处理事情的方式
[44:06] – If this were to become known… – I could live with that. -如果这事让众人知道 -我可以接受
[44:09] What I could not live with is the duke’s death on my hands. 我不能接受的是 公爵因我而死
[44:13] Nor yours, however tempting that may be at this very moment. 你也一样 无论此刻这听上去有多诱人
[44:16] It is more than just your honor at stake. 这不仅仅关系到你的声誉
[44:17] It is your sisters’, too, 也关系到你妹妹们的
[44:19] the entire family name. 和整个家族的
[44:20] It has been decided. 我已经决定了
[44:21] Oh, this is madness! 这简直是疯了
[44:24] What is it? 怎么了
[44:26] You and I need to talk. 我需要和你谈谈
[44:28] Daphne, bed. 达芙妮 去睡觉
[44:38] I will need you to stand as my second. 我需要你做我的副手
[44:41] What if you get yourself killed? 如果你被杀了怎么办
[44:43] Then the title and estates will pass to you. 那么爵位和遗产将由你继承
[44:48] And if you kill Hastings? 如果你杀了黑斯廷斯呢
[44:49] Then I shall have to leave the country. 那我将离开这个国家
[44:51] You’ll be head of the family in every way that matters. 你将成为一家之主 管理所有重要之事
[44:57] Of course not. You are clearly sober. 当然不是 您非常清醒
[45:03] And I’m sober enough to know when you’re being impertinent. 我很清醒 知道你什么时候会傲慢无礼
[45:07] – Good night, dear. – Good night, Mother. -晚安 亲爱的 -晚安 母亲
[45:13] Come here. 过来
[45:14] Good God. Did someone die? 天啊 有人死了吗
[45:20] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[45:21] I find myself in rather desperate need of a drink. 我觉得自己非常需要喝一杯
[45:24] And this was the only place you could find one? 这是你唯一能找到的酒地方吗
[45:32] Are you not supposed to be on a ship by now? 你现在不是应该在船上吗
[45:33] Change of plans. 计划改变了
[45:37] For brandy this good, 喝这么好的白兰地
[45:38] you need to actually tell me what is going on. 你得跟我老实说 出什么事了
[45:42] I am to meet Anthony Bridgerton at dawn. 黎明时分 我要去见安东尼·布里奇顿
[45:53] Whatever the insult, apologize, 无论是怎样的羞辱 去道歉
[45:55] and he will surely be a forgiving man. 他一定会原谅你的
[45:58] Not when it comes to his sister. 涉及到他妹妹时就不会了
[46:02] Exactly how insulted was she? 她到底受了多大侮辱
[46:15] I shall need another if I am to be your second. 如果要做你的副手 我还得再来一杯
[46:17] – I cannot let you. – You cannot stop me. -我不能让你去 -你阻止不了我
[46:49] I believe you may have strayed too far from home tonight. 我想你今晚离家太远了吧
[46:51] Siena, please. 西耶娜 求你了
[46:54] We cannot be together. I know that now. 我们无法在一起 我现在知道了
[46:56] This world shall not permit it. 这个世界不允许我们在一起
[46:57] But what if we were to find ourselves in another situation, 但假如我们在另一种处境
[47:00] at a place where you and I might be accepted, 在一个你我可能被接受的地方
[47:02] with none of the shame 没有这个社会
[47:03] nor recriminations that this society grants us. 给我们的羞耻感 或因此相互指责
[47:05] Would you have me then? 那时你还愿意接受我吗
[47:06] You talk in dreams, my lord, 你在说梦话吧 大人
[47:08] and yet you deprive me the luxury of sleep. 然而你却不让我好好睡觉
[47:10] I duel at dawn. 黎明时分我要去决斗
[47:17] An affair of honor? 事关荣誉吗
[47:17] If I live to see sunrise, I am free… 如果我可以活着看到日出 我就自由了
[47:21] free of society, free of these rules, 不再受社会和这些规则的约束
[47:23] the very ones that keep us apart. 正是这些东西让我们分离
[47:25] We could go together, away from all this, Siena. 我们可以一起离开 远离这一切 西耶娜
[47:35] My apologies. 对不起
[47:38] I’ve taxed your patience for the last time. 这是我最后一次消耗了你的耐心
[48:17] – Wh… What are you doing in here? – Hush. -你 你在这里干什么 -别说话
[48:20] I found your ledgers, hidden under old newspapers, no less. 我找到了你的账簿 竟然藏在旧报纸下
[48:28] I know of every transaction… 我知道每一笔交易
[48:32] every financial account. 和所有金融账户
[48:33] – Y– You do not know… – I know… -你 你不知道 -我知道
[48:36] everything. 所有事
[48:38] I know about your gambling. 我知道你赌博
[48:40] I know about your debts. 我知道你欠了债
[48:42] I know that you have spent all our money. 我知道你花光了我们所有的钱
[48:45] – I shall not– – Including our girls’ dowries! -我绝不 -包括我们女儿的嫁妆
[48:53] Is that not why you rejected that perfectly acceptable Mr. Finch 所以你拒绝了非常合适的芬奇先生
[48:57] for our dear Philippa? 与我们费丽帕的婚事
[48:59] Is it not why we continue to keep Miss Thompson in our home? 所以我们要继续养着汤普森小姐
[49:02] You owe her father too. 你也欠她父亲的钱
[49:04] So the question certainly is not what I know! 所以问题不在于我知不知道
[49:11] The question is, 为题在于
[49:13] what are you going to do about it? 你打算怎么办
[49:19] My lord? 老爷
[49:21] My lord? 老爷
[49:29] Archibald. 亚奇伯德
[49:30] I’ve have failed you! 我辜负了你
[49:33] I’ve– I’ve– 我 我
[49:35] I have failed our daughters! 我辜负了我们的女儿
[49:39] I– 我
[49:41] I do not know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[49:45] Portia. 波茜娅
[49:47] I don’t know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
[51:08] – Where have they gone? – Daph. -他们去哪了 -小芙
[51:09] – Tell me where this duel takes place. – Why would I do that? -告诉我决斗在哪里 -我为什么要告诉你
[51:11] So that I may prevent it from happening. 这样我好去阻止他们
[51:13] Hastings has done you a grave dishonor. 黑斯廷斯羞辱了你
[51:15] – Surely you wish to see him pay. – Not with his life. -你肯定想看到他付出代价 -但不是付出性命
[51:17] It will not come to that. The duke will remember his honor 不会那样的 公爵一旦看到
[51:20] once he finds himself on the deadly end of a pistol. 致命的手枪 就会想起自己的尊严
[51:22] And if he does not? 那如果他不呢
[51:23] They will both do the gentlemanly thing and fire their pistols wide. 他们会像绅士一样 故意打偏子弹
[51:26] Allow them to bring this ugly business to a conclusion themselves. 好自己解决这桩丑事
[51:30] Do you know how many times I have heard that said? 你知道我听过多少次这种话吗
[51:34] To leave the men to their business 别插手男人的事
[51:35] and to not concern myself with such weighty affairs, 别操心这种重要的大事
[51:39] whose affairs are my future, my family. 但这些事关我的未来 我的家人
[51:43] Anthony is too angry to fire wide, 安东尼太愤怒 不会故意打偏
[51:45] and Simon is too stubborn to yield. 西蒙又太固执 不会服软
[51:47] You did not see them in that garden. 你没看到他们在花园的样子
[51:48] No, I did not, and neither did anyone else. 确实没有 其他人也没看到
[51:51] You should be happy that no one saw anything. 你应该开心没人看到发生了什么
[51:53] Daphne, you look unwell. Did you catch a chill in the garden? 达芙妮 你脸色不好 在花园着凉了吗
[51:58] Only, someone did see. 但有人看到了
[52:01] Cressida Cowper. 克莉茜达·考珀
[52:04] Colin, you must tell me. 科林 你必须告诉我
[52:07] Where have they gone? 他们去哪了
[52:21] Doctor, I appreciate your attendance and discretion. 医生 谢谢你保密出席
[52:24] You have my blunt? 给我的钱带了吗
[52:28] Very well. Try not to go dying while I am present. 很好 你最好等我走了再死
[52:30] If the goal is merely to wound, where should my brother aim? 如果只想让对方受伤 我哥哥该瞄准哪里
[52:34] You think you have the skill to guide the path of a moving bullet? 你觉得你有操纵移动子弹的能力吗
[52:37] Then you are either a fool or the king’s finest marksman. 那你不是笨蛋 就是国王最厉害的神枪手
[52:41] Which is it? 是哪个
[52:54] I have one last matter to discuss with you. 我还有一件事要交代你
[52:56] You have already provided ample instruction. 你已经给了我很多指示了
[52:58] Contact the solicitor and safeguard our sisters’ dowries. 联系律师 好好保管我们妹妹的嫁妆
[53:00] An additional task. 还有一件事
[53:01] In the top drawer of my desk, you shall find the name of a lady. 在我桌子最上面的抽屉里 写着一位女士的名字
[53:05] If I die, you must ensure she is provided for. Do you swear? 如果我死了 你要保证她吃穿不愁 你发誓吗
[53:09] – Benedict, do– – I swear. -本尼迪克特 你… -我发誓
[53:20] – Brother– – That is all. -哥哥 -就这样
[53:29] – Is there anything you need from me? – My affairs are in order. -你还需要我做什么吗 -我的所有事都安排妥了
[54:08] For what it is worth, I am sorry. 无论如何 我很抱歉
[54:10] Your apology is worth nothing to me. 你的道歉对我来说一文不值
[54:34] Ready! 预备
[54:35] Ready! 预备
[55:08] Stop! 住手
[55:10] Daphne! 达芙妮
[55:12] Sister! 妹妹
[55:14] – Sister! – Stand aside! -妹妹 -站一边去
[55:20] Oh, good God. 老天爷
[55:22] Are you hurt? Tell me! 你受伤了吗 告诉我
[55:24] I am perfectly well, no thanks to you idiots. 我很好 但与你们几个蠢货无关
[55:27] – What are you playing at? – Says the man who just shot at me! -你在玩什么 -刚朝我开枪的人还好意思说这话
[55:30] You rode into the middle of a duel! 你骑马闯入了决斗
[55:33] I require a moment with the duke. 我想和公爵单独谈谈
[55:34] – Daphne– – I require a moment with the duke. -达芙妮 -我想和公爵单独谈谈
[55:37] Make it brief. 别太久了
[55:40] You should not have come. My mind’s not changed. 你不该来 我的心意不会改变
[55:42] It must. 必须改变
[55:44] If not for your sake, then mine. 如果不是为你 那考虑下我吧
[55:46] Simon, we were seen. 西蒙 有人看见我们了
[55:48] Cressida Cowper witnessed us in the garden. 克莉茜达·考珀看到我们再花园里了
[55:50] She knows. 她知道了
[55:52] It is not merely your own life that hangs in the balance now. 现在不仅是你一个人的名声命悬一线了
[55:55] If you do not marry me, I shall be ruined. 如果你不娶我 我就毁了
[56:00] Daphne, I cannot. 达芙妮 我做不到
[56:03] Did you not hear me? 你没听到我说的话吗
[56:05] Someone knows what we have done, 有人知道我们做了什么
[56:07] someone who will surely talk. 一个肯定会告诉别人的人
[56:11] What possible reason could 你到底为什么
[56:12] you have to condemn me to shame and reproach? 想要置我于这种耻辱和蒙羞的境地呢
[56:18] Do you truly– 你真的
[56:20] Do you truly hold me in such low regard? 你真的这么看低我吗
[56:22] It is because I regard you so highly that I cannot marry you. 正是因为我高看你 所以我无法娶你
[56:28] I know you do not love me, 我知道你不爱我
[56:31] but I never thought you could despise me so. 但我绝没想到你如此鄙夷我
[56:33] Daphne… 达芙妮
[56:39] You must know, if we were to wed, 你要知道 如果我们成婚
[56:43] I can never give you children. 我无法给你孩子
[56:47] It is your dream to be a mother, is it not? 你的梦想是成为母亲 不是吗
[56:51] To have a household full of love and laughter, 拥有一个充满爱和欢笑的家
[56:52] like the one you have known all your life? 就像你从小到大长大的家一样
[56:57] You deserve nothing less. 你也值得那些
[56:59] You deserve everything your heart desires. 你值得你心向往的一切
[57:04] But I cannot provide it for you. 但我没法给你那些
[57:07] Nor could I ever ask such a sacrifice. 我也不能让人为我牺牲
[57:10] Please, Daphne, for your own sake, 拜托 达芙妮 为了你自己
[57:14] you must stand aside, 你不能插手
[57:17] and let your brother finish this. 让你哥哥结束这一切
[57:21] We must resume before someone should find us. 我们必须在别人发现前继续决斗
[57:29] There will be no need to resume. 不需要继续了
[57:36] The duke and I are to be married. 公爵和我要结婚了
布里奇顿

Post navigation

Previous Post: 布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 布里奇顿(Bridgerton)第1季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

布里奇顿(Bridgerton)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08

在线阅读
S02E01
S02E02
S02E03
S02E04
S02E05
S02E06
S02E07
S02E08

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme