英文名称:Bride of Chucky
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:19] | 案件编号 22408 状态 未结案 | |
[01:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:46] | Hey, I’m on my way, and don’t forget my money. | 嘿 我马上就到了 别忘记了带钱 |
[01:48] | See you soon. And, Bailey,don’t you forget… | 待会见 贝利 难道你忘了 |
[01:58] | Shit… | 妈的 |
[02:06] | Curiosity killed the cat! | 好奇会害死猫的哦 |
[02:08] | Shit… | 死你妹 |
[02:50] | Jesus… | 我操 |
[03:52] | Cool. | 真酷 |
[04:02] | Well, hello, dolly. | 好了 你好啊 亲爱的 |
[06:39] | Hello. I’m Chief Kincaid, Jade’s uncle. | 你好 我是金凯德警探 杰德的叔叔 |
[06:42] | David Collins. Nice to meet you, sir. | 大卫·柯林斯 幸会 先生 |
[06:44] | David, come on in. | 进来吧 大卫 |
[06:48] | Jade, David’s here. | 杰德 大卫来了 |
[06:51] | Well, I’ve been hearing good things about you, David. | 嗯 杰德一直对你赞不绝口 大卫 |
[06:53] | I understand you’re off to Princeton next fall. | 我还知道你明年秋天要去普林斯顿 |
[06:55] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[06:56] | What are you going to study? | 主修什么 |
[06:57] | Theater Arts. | 戏剧 |
[07:00] | Mmm-hmm. But on an athletic scholarship,right? Playing hockey? | 嗯 还拿过运动奖学金 对不 是曲棍球么 |
[07:05] | Figure skating. | 花样滑冰 |
[07:07] | Mmm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[07:09] | Jade! | 杰德 |
[07:13] | Warren, don’t scream. | 沃伦 别大喊大叫 |
[07:20] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[07:22] | You look great. | 你看起来好美 |
[07:23] | Jade, I have to tell you. | 杰德 我必须叮嘱你 |
[07:25] | This guy is a big improvement over the last one. | 这家伙比你上一任优秀多了 |
[07:27] | I think your mother and father would have agreed. | 我想你父母一定会支持你的 |
[07:30] | My parents liked all my friends. | 我的朋友他们都喜欢 |
[07:32] | I’ll be home by midnight. | 午夜之前回来 |
[07:35] | She’s in good hands, sir. | 我会照顾她的 先生 |
[07:37] | Uh… | 呃 |
[07:38] | You forget something? | 是不是忘了什么 |
[07:44] | Oh. | 哦 |
[07:46] | This is for you. | 这是送你的 |
[07:48] | I love lilies. | 我喜欢百合花 |
[07:50] | Actually, it’s an orchid. Cymbidium orchid. | 实际上 这是一种兰花 春草兰 |
[07:53] | You put it in a vase and drop an aspirin in the water, | 花瓶里放点水和阿司匹林 |
[07:55] | it should last you the whole week. | 它就能在花瓶里开上一整个星期 |
[07:58] | Oh so I read. | 从书上看的 |
[08:01] | Nice meeting you. | 幸会幸会 |
[08:17] | She just left. | 她刚出门 |
[08:24] | You look beautiful. | 你好漂亮 |
[08:35] | -So Warren fell for it? -Mmm-hmm. | -就这么骗过沃伦了 -嗯嗯 |
[08:38] | David made quite an impression. I think Warren’s in love. | 大卫让他印象深刻 我想他是爱上了大卫 |
[08:42] | Yuck. Not my type.I’m so over that whole uniform thing. | 拉倒吧 不是我的菜 我可对制服诱惑没感觉 |
[08:47] | * I won’t go home now, mama Don’t make a fool of me * | 我现在不会回家 妈妈你别开玩笑了 |
[08:50] | * You see, I am the boogie-woogie * | 你听 我在唱着布基伍基的歌 |
[08:53] | Christ. It’s Needlenose. | 要命了 是尼德莱诺斯 |
[09:26] | Gotcha. | 抓到了哈 |
[10:04] | Give me the power, I beg of you. | 我祈求你 赐予我力量吧 |
[10:12] | Give me the power, I beg of you. | 我祈求你 赐予我力量吧 |
[10:26] | Awake. | 苏醒吧 |
[10:30] | Awake! | 苏醒吧 |
[10:32] | Awake! Awake! Awake! Awake! | 苏醒吧 苏醒吧 苏醒吧 苏醒吧 |
[10:43] | What a crock. | 什么破书 |
[11:03] | Hey, Tiffany. | 嘿 蒂凡尼 |
[11:05] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干嘛 |
[11:06] | Come on. Let me in. I’ll catch my death out here. | 别这样 让我进去 我都快冻死了 |
[11:09] | Promises, promises. | 进来吧 进来吧 |
[11:16] | Whoa. Whoo.. | 哇喔 唔 |
[11:19] | Hey, how was your day? | 嘿 今天过的咋样 |
[11:20] | Same old, same old. | 老样子 老样子 |
[11:23] | -Hey, check it out. -What? | -嘿 看看这个 -啥玩意 |
[11:25] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[11:26] | What is it? | 什么玩意 |
[11:27] | You mean, Who is it? | 你该说 这是谁 |
[11:29] | Who is it? | 这是谁 |
[11:30] | You mean, Who was it? | 确切说 那曾经是谁 |
[11:35] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[11:37] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啊 |
[11:38] | You really did a number on him, didn’t you? | 你在他身上可真是煞费苦心啊 是吧 |
[11:40] | What did you use? Was it really bloody? | 你当时用的什么 当时真的这么血腥么 |
[11:42] | Did he scream a lot? Was he half… | 他当时尖叫了么 惨不惨 |
[11:46] | You know, Damien,this guy looks awfully familiar. | 你知道么 达米安 这家伙看起来真他妈的面熟 |
[11:50] | I recognize the nail polish. | 我能认出他的指甲油 |
[11:53] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[11:54] | You never really actually Killed anybody, did you? | 你根本就没有杀人 对不对 |
[11:57] | Did you? Did you? You pathetic worm! | 是不是 是不是 你这个可怜虫 |
[12:00] | Come on, Tiff. I’m working up to it. | 别这样 蒂凡尼 我正在努力呢 |
[12:17] | Oh, man. | 哦 得了吧 |
[12:20] | You know, it took me 10 hours to make that thing. | 你知道吗 弄这个东西我花了十个小时 |
[12:26] | Damien. | 达米安 |
[12:28] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[12:29] | Could you do me a favor,and see if my lipstick is under the sofa there? | 能不能帮帮忙 帮我看看口红是不是掉沙发底下了 |
[12:37] | Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah… | 啊哈 啊哈 啊哈 |
[12:39] | Back on your knees. Crawl. | 不要起来 往前爬 |
[12:43] | Good boy. | 真听话 |
[12:46] | Stay down on the floor where you belong. | 就这样呆在地板上面别起来 |
[12:50] | That’s right. | 就这样 |
[13:10] | There’s nothing under here. | 这下面什么都没有 |
[13:17] | Charlotte. | 夏洛特 |
[13:18] | How did you get out? | 你怎么跑出来的 |
[13:24] | Oh! | 哦 |
[13:29] | Ugh! | 呃 |
[13:50] | Tiffany? | 蒂凡尼 |
[13:51] | Well, here we are. | 你看 现在就我俩 |
[13:56] | How long have we been going out for now, huh? | 我俩拍拖多长时间了 啊 |
[13:58] | What? | 什么 |
[14:00] | Don’t you think you’ve kept me waiting long enough? | 难道你不认为你让我等太久了么 |
[14:03] | No. | 没有 |
[14:04] | Oh. | 哦 |
[14:09] | You know what the French call an orgasm? | 你知道法国人怎么形容高潮么 |
[14:23] | The little death. | 濒临死亡 |
[14:27] | Come on, Tiffany. Let’s die a little. | 来吧 蒂凡尼 让我们来体验濒死的快感吧 |
[14:36] | Ah! | 啊哈 |
[14:39] | Hi. I’m Chucky. Wanna play? | 嗨 我是恰吉 想玩玩么 |
[14:41] | Where the hell did you get this thing? | 你这玩意儿他妈的从哪弄来的 |
[14:43] | Got him from the cops. | 从条子手里整来的 |
[14:44] | He’s the actual doll from those murders. I stitched him together. | 是个真实的杀人娃娃 我把它缝好了 |
[14:49] | You got to be kidding me. | 你和我开玩笑呢吧 |
[14:50] | No, I’m not kidding you. | 不 我没开玩笑 |
[14:52] | -Why would I kid you? -Come on, Tiffany. | -我为什么要开玩笑 -得了吧 蒂凡尼 |
[14:53] | -I knew you were obsessed.-I’m not… | -我知道你很迷信 -我不迷信 |
[14:55] | -But Chucky? He’s so ’80s. -No, he’s not. | -但是这个恰吉 他太过时了吧 -不它没过时 |
[14:58] | -He isn’t even scary. -Yes, he is. | -它一点都不吓人 -不 它很吓人 |
[15:00] | Look at him. What are you looking at, punk? You looking at me? | 看看他 你看什么呢 哥们 让你盯着我看 |
[15:06] | All right. So, I was wrong. | 好吧 那么 算我错了吧 |
[15:09] | I thought he’d make an interesting toy. | 我一开始以为它是个很有意思的娃娃 |
[15:15] | -Damien? -Huh? | -达米安 -啊 |
[15:16] | You wanna play? | 想玩玩么 |
[15:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:22] | First, I do this. | 首先呢 先拷起来 |
[15:30] | ménage a trois 三人行是指三个人和谐的生活在一起且性别不限 多为两男一女 并且互相之间都可以做爱 | |
[15:30] | Are you ready for a ménage a trois? | 准备好玩”三人行”了么 |
[15:34] | What’s that? | 那是啥啊 |
[15:35] | I thought you understood French. | 我以为你懂法语呢 |
[15:40] | Ow! | 哇哦 |
[15:48] | Now you watch me… | 瞧好吧 |
[15:52] | Both of you. | 你们俩都瞧好了 |
[16:06] | You know, Damien,there’s something I never told you about Chucky. | 你知道么 达米安 关于恰吉我还有些事没和你说 |
[16:11] | Don’t tell me Schmucky is one of those dolls who wets his pants. | 别告诉我这个娃娃是个会尿裤子的蠢蛋 |
[16:14] | Ah, ah, ah, ah, ah… | 啊哈 啊哈 啊哈 |
[16:16] | I wouldn’t talk that way about Chucky if I were you. | 假如我是你 我就不会那样说恰吉 |
[16:18] | He has a very bad temper. | 他的脾气 很火爆哦 |
[16:21] | Ooh! | 哦 |
[16:23] | You see, we lived together for years. | 你知道吗 我们同居好多年了 |
[16:25] | Of course, that was before the cops killed him. | 当然 那是在条子杀死他之前的事 |
[16:27] | That was before he passed his soul into that doll there. | 在他被乱枪打死 附身变成娃娃之前 |
[16:31] | Boy, was he ever jealous. | 哥们 他曾经非常的爱吃醋 |
[16:35] | Anybody even looked at me, Chucky would take care of him. | 只要有人看我一眼 恰吉就会去修理他的 |
[16:40] | Wouldn’t you, Chucky? | 你会吧 恰吉 |
[16:45] | We were gonna get married. | 我们当时都要结婚了 |
[16:47] | God, was he an incredible lover. | 天啊 当时他真是个完美性伴侣 |
[16:50] | He was the best I ever had. | 是操过我的男人中最棒的一个 |
[16:52] | Come on, baby. | 得了吧 宝贝 |
[16:53] | He ain’t big enough to take care of a woman like you? | 就他那个小鸡鸡能满足你这样的悍妇 |
[17:06] | It ain’t the size that counts, asshole. It’s what you do with it. | 混蛋 鸡巴的尺寸不重要 重要的是怎么个干法 |
[17:17] | All right. | 就是这样子 |
[17:42] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:45] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:46] | How you been? | 感觉咋样 |
[17:48] | Okay. | 很好 |
[17:51] | -You? -Peachy. | -你呢 -好得很 |
[17:53] | Actually, to tell you the truth, I’ve been kind of out of it. | 事实上 和你说实话吧 我都有点手生了 |
[17:56] | I know. It took me 10 years to find you. | 我懂的 我找你找了十年 |
[18:03] | That is sick. | 真恶心 |
[18:05] | What are you doing with this jerk anyway? | 和这种垃圾选手混有啥前途 |
[18:09] | Ten years is a long time, Chucky. | 十年是一段很长的时间 恰吉 |
[18:11] | Besides, I was never actually with him.You know me. | 还有 我从没和他上过床 你知道我的 |
[18:16] | I’ll kill anybody, but I’ll only sleep with someone I love. | 我杀人不眨眼 但是我只和心爱的人上床 |
[18:20] | You look great, Tiff. | 你看着好美 蒂凡尼 |
[18:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:24] | I mean it. I gotta be honest. | 我是认真的 实话实说 |
[18:26] | I always thought you were gonna let yourself go. | 我总认为你会就此而放纵自己 |
[18:36] | Come here. | 过来 |
[18:40] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[18:48] | Huh? | 啊 |
[18:53] | Stop it. | 别摸了 |
[18:57] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[18:58] | Are you satisfied? | 满意了吗 |
[18:59] | -Can I wait in the car, please? -No. | -请问我能上车里等着吗 -不行 |
[19:04] | All right,Boogie Nights,you’re up. | 好了 小痞子 该你了 |
[19:07] | This is such a load of shit. | 这真是他妈的胡搞 |
[19:10] | You know we haven’t been drinking. | 你知道我们没喝过酒 |
[19:11] | Well, then you’ve got nothing to worry about, do you? | 那么 你们现在就没什么好担心的了 是不 |
[19:17] | Evening, Chief. | 晚上好 警长 |
[19:21] | Seems like a false alarm here. | 看来是虚惊一场吗 |
[19:22] | That’s okay, Norton.Better safe than sorry, right? | 没事了 诺顿 安全第一 对不 |
[19:25] | This is a new low. | 你越来越过分了 |
[19:26] | For you, too. | 你也是 |
[19:27] | -Get in the car. -Bite me. | -滚进车里 -你管我 |
[19:30] | Jade, when you’re 18,you can go to hell,for all I care. | 杰德 等你到十八了 你就算下地狱我也不管 |
[19:34] | But until then, I’m stuck with you. | 但是在那之前 我要盯紧你 |
[19:36] | And I’ll be damned if I’m gonna let you embarrass me | 但是如果你和这人渣让我难堪 我就会让你好看 |
[19:38] | by ending up on Jerry Springerwith some trailer trash lowlife. | 你和这人渣到此为止了 |
[19:42] | You fuck. | 操你妈的 |
[19:43] | But you won’t. | 但是你操不成 |
[19:44] | Not Jade anyway.Not anymore. | 远离杰德 永远 |
[19:48] | In the car. | 上车 |
[19:49] | You can’t keep us from seeing each other. | 你不能阻止我们见面的 |
[19:54] | I’m the Chief of Police,sport. I can do whatever I want. | 我是警长 我可以为所欲为 |
[19:57] | So if, for example, I was to run a blood test on you tonight, | 所以呢 例如 我今晚就可以给你验血 |
[20:01] | and the results made you look like | 那结果就会让你好看 显示你嗑药了 |
[20:02] | Christian Slater on New Year’s Eve, | 人在江湖 身不由己啊 |
[20:05] | you think anybody would question me? | 你认为有人会质疑我么 |
[20:08] | -He’s bluffing ? -Try me. | -唬谁呢 -走着瞧 |
[20:15] | I wish we really could choose our own families. | 我真希望我们能白头偕老 |
[20:18] | David, you keep your orchid dry now,you hear? | 大卫 你的小兰花现在枯萎了 听懂了么 |
[20:21] | Come on, sunshine. | 走吧 亲爱的 |
[20:25] | “Try me” | “走着瞧” |
[20:29] | Screw him. | 去他的 |
[20:30] | If I were you, I would take Jade,get the hell out of Dodge, | 换做是我 我就会带杰德私奔 远走高飞 |
[20:34] | and never look back. | 再也不回来 |
[20:41] | Look, Chucky.I made Swedish meatballs,your favorite. | 看 恰吉 我做的瑞士肉丸 你的最爱 |
[20:46] | Honey, you shouldn’t have. | 亲爱的 你太费心了 |
[20:48] | Well, I wanted everything tonight to be absolutely perfect. | 是吗 我希望今晚的一切都会很完美 |
[20:55] | Tiff, what the hell is that? | 蒂凡尼 那他妈的是啥 |
[20:57] | It’s a playpen, silly, for the nursery. | 宝宝护栏 给婴儿用的 |
[21:02] | You know, Chucky, I still have the ring. | 你知道吗 恰吉 戒指我还带着 |
[21:06] | -What ring? -The ring, the one you left for me. | -什么戒指 -就那个 你留给我的那个 |
[21:08] | I found it on the mantel the night you were killed. | 你死的那天 我在壁炉里找到的 |
[21:11] | I’ve never taken it off. | 我一直都没摘下过 |
[21:13] | Oh, that? The one I got from Vivian Van Pelt. | 哦 那个啊 我从维维安·范佩尔特身上弄的那个 |
[21:16] | Vivian who? | 谁是维维安 |
[21:18] | Vivian Van Pelt. | 维维安·范佩尔特 |
[21:19] | I dumped her in the river, remember? | 她被我弃尸入河了 想起来了 |
[21:21] | That ring is worth five or six grand, easy! | 这戒指能值个五六千吧 至少 |
[21:25] | You mean, you weren’t gonna ask me to marry you? | 你是说 你当时没打算向我求婚 |
[21:29] | What are you…fucking nuts? | 你他妈的刚才 说啥 |
[21:35] | You thought… | 你以为我 |
[21:44] | You haven’t changed. | 你一点都没变 |
[21:46] | You’ll never change. | 以后也不会变 |
[21:48] | What the hell was I thinking? | 我他妈的当时到底在想些啥 |
[21:51] | Now, the first thing we gotta do is get me out of this body | 现在 先把我从这娃娃身体里弄出去 |
[21:54] | once and for all. | 永远的出去 |
[21:57] | No. | 不行 |
[22:01] | I think I prefer you like this. | 我想我更喜欢你现在的样子 |
[22:03] | You’re kind of cute. You’re just like a little baby. | 有点小可爱 就好像一个小宝宝 |
[22:08] | Is the little baby ticklish? Is he? | 小宝宝痒不痒啊 痒不痒 |
[22:09] | Stop! | 别闹了 |
[22:11] | Is he? Is he? Is he? | 痒不痒啊 痒不痒啊 痒不痒啊 |
[22:12] | Stop! Stop! | 别闹 别闹了 |
[22:13] | Is he? Is he? | 痒不痒啊 痒不痒啊 |
[22:15] | Okay. Mommy’s tired. | 好了 妈咪累了 |
[22:18] | Time to go to sleep. | 该睡觉了 |
[22:24] | Okay, I get it. | 好了 我想通了 |
[22:26] | You’re still hung up on the domestic thing. | 你现在还纠结着关于结婚成家的事 |
[22:28] | No problem. We’ll get hitched. | 没问题 我们会搭上末班车的 |
[22:33] | Sorry. I’m not into short guys. | 抱歉 我对小个子不来电 |
[22:49] | My mother always said love was supposed to set you free. | 我妈妈总说爱会让人自由 |
[22:53] | But that’s not true,Chucky. | 但其实不是那样 恰吉 |
[22:56] | I’ve been a prisoner of my love for you for a very long time. | 我一直被你的爱禁锢着 禁锢了好久 |
[23:02] | Now it’s payback time. | 现在是还债的时候了 |
[23:04] | You let me out of here right now! | 赶紧放我出去 |
[23:09] | Sweet dreams, asshole. | 做个好梦 混蛋 |
[23:13] | * I’m crazy * | 我痴狂了 |
[23:17] | * Crazy for feelin’ so blue * | 痴狂于这惆怅的爱 |
[23:28] | * I knew * | 早已明白 |
[23:31] | * You’d love me as long as you wanted * | 虽然你说爱我天长地久 |
[23:41] | * And someday * | 但是某一天 |
[23:45] | * You’d leave me for somebody new * | 你还是会离我而去另寻新欢 |
[23:57] | * Crazy for tryin’* | 为相思而痴狂 |
[24:01] | * And crazy for cryin’ * | 为哭泣而痴狂 |
[24:04] | * And I’m crazy for lovin’ you * | 还依然痴狂的爱着你 |
[24:11] | * I’m crazy for tryin’* | 我为相思而痴狂 |
[24:14] | * And crazy for cryin’ * | 为哭泣而痴狂 |
[24:19] | Jesse, honey, could you give me a hand with this? | 杰西 亲爱的 能帮个忙么 |
[24:23] | Yeah, okay, just a second. | 行 好的 等一会 |
[24:26] | Thanks, sweetface. I owe you one. | 谢谢 小心肝 欠你一次哦 |
[24:28] | Yeah… | 呃 |
[24:33] | Shit! | 该死 |
[24:46] | Hi. | 嘿 |
[24:50] | So, you moving out already? | 看来 你要搬出来 |
[24:52] | No such luck. | 还没那么走运 |
[24:55] | Oh, sorry. | 哦 抱歉 |
[24:58] | You want me to put that in the car? | 想让我把它放进那辆车里 |
[24:59] | Yeah, I’m just, you know, taking some stuff to the Goodwill. | 是的 我只是 你知道的 拿去捐点东西行行善么 |
[25:11] | It’s heavy. | 好重啊 |
[25:12] | Oh, yeah. | 恩 是的 |
[25:13] | What do you got in here? | 里面装的啥啊 |
[25:15] | Oh, you know. A little of this, a little of that. | 哦 你知道的 装点这 装点那 |
[25:17] | Stuff that’s gone out of style. Yeah. | 一些快过时的东西 全是 |
[25:19] | You ever look at something, | 你也看见过捐赠品 |
[25:20] | and you realize you are just sick to death looking at it? | 你也知道有些东西看到会恶心到死 |
[25:24] | That’s how I feel about that shit. | 我对这箱子就有这种感觉 |
[25:26] | Here. In the trunk. | 放这 扔车里 |
[25:29] | In the trunk? | 扔车里 |
[25:30] | You can do it. | 你行的 |
[25:32] | Bend your knees. | 膝盖弯一下 |
[25:36] | Wow. You are strong. Nice muscle tone. You work out a lot? | 哇喔 你太强了 肌肉不错 经常锻炼 |
[25:40] | I’ve been doing some push-ups. | 经常做俯卧撑 |
[25:42] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:44] | No, that’s okay. | 没事 没事 |
[25:45] | Can’t hurt it. Might help. | 也死不了 还能帮点忙 |
[25:47] | Tiffany,where the fuck are you? | 蒂凡尼 你丫死哪去了 |
[25:51] | You got some company? | 你有朋友 |
[25:53] | No, just babysitting. Foul-mouthed little fucker. | 不 带孩子呢 小屁孩嘴不干净 |
[25:57] | Let me help you with this. | 我帮你绑上吧 |
[25:59] | So, what are you doing later on? | 那么 你等会干什么 |
[26:04] | ‘Cause I was thinking | 因为我在想 |
[26:06] | maybe you and I could go get a drink or something? | 或许我俩”出去喝一杯”什么的 |
[26:10] | That is, if you’re up to it. | 就是 如果你想去的话 |
[26:14] | No, no. I can’t. | 不 不 不去了 |
[26:16] | Why? | 为嘛啊 |
[26:17] | I’m seeing someone. | 我有女朋友了 |
[26:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:20] | All the good guys are taken. | 好男人都死光了 |
[26:22] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[26:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:26] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[26:28] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[26:31] | Treat her right, Jesse. | 好好待她 杰西 |
[26:34] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[26:35] | Treat her right. Never take her for granted. | 要好好待她 千万别逢场作戏 虚情假意 |
[26:39] | It’s like my mother always used to say, | 好像我妈妈也总这么说 |
[26:41] | “A woman spends all day slaving over a hot stove for a man, | “女人整天为男人在灶前忙碌” |
[26:45] | “the least he can do is the dishes” | “男人至少也得为女人洗个碗嘛” |
[26:49] | She’s kind of a philosopher, my mother. | 我妈也算是半个哲学家了 至少 |
[26:52] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[26:55] | Take it easy. | 慢点开 |
[26:56] | See you around. | 再见 |
[27:02] | Spell “woman.” | 拼写 女人 |
[27:05] | B-I-T-C-H BITCH B-I-T-C-H.BITCH. | |
[27:10] | That is incorrect. The correct spelling of “woman” is | 错误 女人的正确拼法是 |
[27:14] | W-O-M-A-N W-O-M-A-N. | |
[27:17] | Shows how much you know. | 看看你还会些什么 |
[27:20] | Yoo-hoo! I’m home. | 呦吼 我回来了 |
[27:23] | Oh! Tsk, tsk, tsk, tsk… | 哦 啧 啧 啧 啧 啧 |
[27:27] | If you can’t play nice, I may just have to take your toys away. | 如果你不好好玩 我可就把玩具都收走了 |
[27:31] | I have a surprise for you. | 有个惊喜给你哦 |
[27:33] | I’ve been thinking about what you said about wanting to get married. | 我一直在考虑你说的关于结婚的事 |
[27:38] | -Yeah? -I think it would do you good to settle down. | -是吗 -我认为最好还是先把你安定下来 |
[27:41] | Babe, this is great. | 宝贝 这样很好 |
[27:43] | You won’t regret it, I promise. | 我敢肯定 你不会后悔的 |
[27:45] | I’m gonna treat you like a princess. | 我会像公主一样的对待你 |
[27:52] | What’s that? | 那是啥 |
[27:53] | Your bride. | 你的新娘 |
[28:05] | With this ring, I thee wed. | 戴上戒指 我俩结婚 |
[28:08] | Oh, Chucky.She’s beautiful. | 哦 恰吉 她很漂亮 |
[28:17] | You are so dead. | 你丫死定了 |
[28:19] | Congratulations, Chucky. | 恭喜恭喜 恰吉 |
[28:21] | Now, I’m sure you two kids would want to be alone. | 现在 我想你们两个小孩子想亲热一下 |
[28:37] | While there are still no leads in the murder of Officer Bob Bailey, | 关于警员鲍勃·贝利的凶手线索仍然毫无头绪 |
[28:40] | evidence suggests that his death maybe | 但是种种迹象表明 |
[28:42] | linked to another body found earlier today. | 与今日发现的另一起命案有关 |
[28:46] | Damien Baylock, whose real name was Howard Fitzwater, | 原名为霍华德·菲茨沃特的达米安·贝洛克 |
[28:49] | was dragged from the East River this afternoon. | 于今日下午发现被弃尸东河 |
[28:51] | Detective Preston, is there a connection between these two murders? | 普雷斯顿警探 你认为两起凶杀案有关系么 |
[28:55] | Could be. Possibly. We’re looking into it. | 有可能 我们正在侦破中 |
[28:57] | Is this the work of a serial killer? | 像是连环杀手所为么 |
[28:59] | -Maybe. -I didn’t say that. | -也许吧 -我可没这么说 |
[29:01] | No, sir, you didn ‘t, | 是的 长官 你没这么说 |
[29:02] | but what can you tell us about these murders? | 但是你可以给我们分析下罪犯的心理 |
[29:04] | Nothing. | 分析个屁 |
[29:05] | I can tell you that this used to be | 我可以告诉你这里曾经是 |
[29:07] | a nice, quiet, rural community. | 一个很漂亮 安宁的乡下农场 |
[29:22] | She’s alive! Alive! | 她还活着 活着 |
[29:31] | The bride of Frankenstein. | 弗兰肯斯坦的新娘 |
[29:42] | I promise to love, honor and cherish till death do us part. | 我誓爱到底 永守贞洁 至死方休 |
[29:47] | You got that right. | 说的真对 |
[30:12] | She hate me. | 她厌烦于我 |
[30:38] | We belong dead. | 我们非死不可 |
[31:22] | Give me the power, I beg of you. | 我祈求你 赐予我力量吧 |
[31:32] | Awake! | 苏醒吧 |
[31:38] | Awake! | 苏醒吧 |
[31:45] | What a crock. | 什么破咒语 |
[32:21] | You son of a bitch! What have you done to me? | 我去你妈的 你对我做了什么 |
[32:30] | You got your wish. You’re mine now, doll. | 你如愿以偿了 你现在是我的了 亲爱的 |
[32:35] | And if you know what’s good for you? | 还有你知道这有多好么 |
[32:37] | you are going to love, honor and obey. | 你将会去相爱 并永守贞洁 |
[32:41] | I wouldn’t marry you if you had the body of G.l. Joe. | 我不会嫁给你这个小玩偶娃娃的 |
[32:44] | Hey, Raggedy Ann,you looked in the mirror lately? | 嘿 土娃娃 也不去照照镜子 |
[32:47] | Now is not the time to get picky. Hmm. | 现在根本就不是你抱怨的时候 |
[32:55] | Face it, Tiff. You need me. Otherwise, you’re stuck like this for good. | 面对吧 蒂凡尼 没有我帮你 你会一直这个样子的 |
[33:00] | I don’t need you. I’ll look it up myself. | 不用你管 我自己查咒语 |
[33:03] | Oh, go ahead. Chapter six. | 好吧 查吧 第六章 |
[33:05] | Page 217. | 217页 |
[33:11] | The Heart of Damballa. What’s that? | 洛阿神之心 什么玩意 |
[33:13] | An amulet. | 一个护身符 |
[33:15] | We need it to transfer our souls into human bodies. | 有了它 才能向人类身体中移魂 |
[33:20] | Okay. And where the hell is it? | 啊 哪能找到呢 |
[33:22] | I was wearing it around my neck | 那些混蛋向我开枪的那晚 |
[33:24] | the night those bastards gunned me down. | 我就把它带在我的脖子上 |
[33:27] | It was buried with my corpse in Hackensack,New Jersey. | 它现在和我的尸体一起埋在 新泽西洲 哈肯萨克市 |
[33:32] | All right, let’s go. | 好吧 我们出发吧 |
[33:34] | Oh, sure. I’ll steer and you can work the pedals. | 哦 当然 我控制方向盘你来踩油门 |
[33:37] | We’re dolls, you dope! | 我们是娃娃啊 你个白痴 |
[33:41] | Oh, my God! What are we gonna do? | 哦 天啊 那我们怎么办 |
[33:48] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:50] | You shut up. | 你闭嘴 |
[33:52] | I don’t get it. Why don’t you just mail the dolls? | 我不明白 为啥不邮寄娃娃呢 |
[33:55] | These dolls are very special. | 这些娃娃很特别的 |
[33:58] | What do you mean, “special”? | 有什么”特别”的 |
[33:59] | I mean, there’s$500 in it for you | 我是说 如果明天你送到了 |
[34:02] | if you get them there by tomorrow. | 就有500元报酬 |
[34:05] | No questions asked. | 别问太多 |
[34:07] | I’d do it myself, | 我本可以自己做的 |
[34:09] | but I have to take care of a friend who’s mentally incapacitated. | 但是我得照顾我的一个智障小屁孩 |
[34:15] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[34:17] | Yeah, I’ll do it. | 好吧 我去做 |
[34:19] | But I want$1 ,000. | 但是我要一千元 |
[34:21] | Okay, sweetface, I can give you half now, | 好的 小心肝 我会先预付一半 |
[34:24] | and my friend in Jersey will give you the rest. | 然后我新泽西的朋友会给你另一半的 |
[34:25] | Keys are under the mat. | 钥匙就在垫子下面 |
[34:30] | * Color me your color, baby * | 为我画上你的浓妆吧 宝贝 |
[34:34] | * Color me your color * | 为我画上你的浓妆吧 |
[34:37] | * Color me your color, darlin’* | 为我画上你的浓妆吧 宝贝 |
[34:40] | * I know who you are * | 我深知你心 |
[34:44] | * Come up off your color chart * | 卸掉你那浓浓的伪装 |
[34:47] | * I know where you’re coming from * | 我知道你来自哪里 |
[34:50] | * Call me Call me * | 约我吧 约我吧 |
[34:52] | * On the line * | 一直都在线 |
[34:53] | * Call me, call me any, anytime * | 约我吧 随时随地都约我吧 |
[34:57] | * Call me Call me * | 约我吧 约我吧 |
[34:58] | * My love, you can call me any day or night * | 亲爱的 无论白昼黑夜都可以随时约我 |
[35:04] | * Call me * | 约我吧 |
[35:09] | Wow! | 哇喔 |
[35:19] | Barbie, eat your heart out. | 小芭比 别兴奋过头了哦 |
[35:31] | Uh… Urn… | 啊哈 呃 |
[35:34] | Just act natural.Right. | 表现自然点 好不 |
[35:43] | * Call me Call me * | 约我吧 约我吧 |
[35:45] | * My love, Call me, call me any, anytime * | 亲爱的 约我吧 随时随地都约我吧 |
[35:50] | * Call me Call me * | 约我吧 约我吧 |
[35:52] | * My love, call me, call me…* | 亲爱的 约我吧 约我 |
[35:56] | “Please deliver dolls to Caretaker’s office, Forest Creek Cemetery. | “请把娃娃交给新泽西洲 哈肯萨克市” |
[35:59] | Hackensack New Jersey.Love and kisses, Tiffany” | “林溪公墓的守门人 致谢 蒂凡尼” |
[36:04] | Cemetery? | 公墓 |
[36:05] | * Call me for your lover’s lover’s alibi * | 为你的诡辩多理而约我吧 |
[36:10] | * Call me Call me * | 约我吧 约我吧 |
[36:12] | * On the line * | 一直都在线 |
[36:13] | * Call me, call me any, anytime * | 约我吧 随时随地都约我吧 |
[36:19] | David, you remember when you were seeing Brad Barker? | 大卫 你还记得布拉德·巴克么 |
[36:21] | Oh! Vividly. Whoo! | 哦 必须记得 唔 |
[36:24] | You loved him, didn’t you? | 你还很爱他 是吧 |
[36:29] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 很爱 |
[36:33] | What happened? | 后来呢 |
[36:35] | His mother found a letter I’d written him. | 他老妈发现了一封我写给他的信 |
[36:38] | She freaked, and we haven’t spoken since. | 然后暴走了 从那之后就没联系了 |
[36:44] | You know, Jade, | 你看吧 杰德 |
[36:46] | we get very few chances in life to be happy. | 春宵一刻值千金啊 |
[36:51] | You gotta grab the brass ring when you can. | 你一定要把握好你现在的机遇啊 |
[36:59] | We don’t have time for this shit. | 真他妈的磨蹭 |
[37:04] | Jade, I need to talk to you. | 杰德 我有话要说 |
[37:06] | Hey, Jesse. | 嘿 杰西 |
[37:08] | Hey, David. | 嘿 大卫 |
[37:10] | I want details. | 保持联络啊 |
[37:13] | Jesse, Warren will be home any second. If he catches you… | 杰西 沃伦随时都会回来 如果他逮到你了 |
[37:15] | Jade, you know I’ll never take you for granted. | 杰德 你知道我永远都不会对你虚情假意 |
[37:16] | Jesse… | 杰西 |
[37:17] | You know, like if you’d cook,I’d do the dishes, right? | 你懂的 就像如果你做饭 我会洗碗一样 对不 |
[37:20] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[37:21] | I’d do anything for you,anything at all. | 我愿意为你付出一切 一切的一切 |
[37:24] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对不 |
[37:26] | Right? | 对不 |
[37:29] | Yes. Yes, I know. | 是的 是的 我知道 |
[37:30] | Then marry me. | 那嫁给我吧 |
[37:32] | -What? -Marry me. | -什么 -嫁给我 |
[37:35] | Tonight. | 就今晚 |
[37:37] | Warren would kill us. | 沃伦会宰了我们的 |
[37:38] | I don’t care about Warren. | 我不在乎沃伦怎样 |
[37:39] | That’s why we’re gonna disappear. | 这就是我们要私奔的原因 |
[37:41] | Where are we gonna go? | 我们要去哪 |
[37:42] | Anywhere you want. | 你想去哪就去哪 |
[37:44] | Well, what are we gonna do for money? | 好吧 那钱怎么办 |
[37:45] | I got money. | 我有钱 |
[37:49] | Where did you get this? | 你怎么搞到的钱 |
[37:51] | You know my neighbor, Tiffany? | 你记得我那个邻居 蒂凡尼么 |
[37:52] | She’s paying me$500 to take a couple of dolls to a friend of hers in Jersey. | 她付了我500元 托我送一对娃娃给她新泽西的一个朋友 |
[37:57] | Jade, there’s another $500 when we get there. | 杰德 送到之后还会再收到500元的 |
[38:00] | Oh, shit, Jesse. What has that freak gotten you into? | 哦 妈的 杰西 那骚货想干嘛 |
[38:03] | I don’t know. I don’t care. | 我不知道 也不在乎 |
[38:05] | I can put a deposit on an apartment. I’ll get a job. | 我可以贷款买套房子 找份工作 |
[38:10] | I’ll help put you through college. | 然后供你上大学 |
[38:12] | I think I’m gonna throw up. | 我想我快吐了 |
[38:16] | Jade, marry me. | 杰德 嫁给我吧 |
[38:19] | What do you say? | 怎么样 |
[38:29] | I say, “I do” | 好吧”我愿意” |
[38:34] | Come on. Let’s get you packed. | 那走吧 去收拾东西 |
[38:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:37] | Aw, that’s so romantic. | 啊哦 真浪漫啊 |
[38:40] | I give them six months, three if she gains weight. | 顶多半年 或者三个月 若她变胖的话 |
[38:56] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[38:57] | His van is parked right in front of my house as we speak. | 他的车正好停在我家门口 |
[39:18] | Who the hell is this bozo? What’s he doing? | 这家伙是谁 想干嘛 |
[39:20] | Screwing with our ride,that’s what. | 捣乱我们行程的 还能干嘛 |
[39:25] | Ah, what the hell.I need the exercise. | 啊哈 管他呢 我要运动运动了 |
[39:28] | Were you born with that Knife super-glued onto your hand, or what? | 那刀是长在你手上的么 |
[39:32] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[39:33] | For God’s sake, Chucky, drag yourself into the ’90s. | 上帝保佑 恰吉 新潮一点好不 |
[39:36] | Stabbings went out with Bundy and Dahmer. | 别想什么邦德和电锯杀人狂了 |
[39:38] | You look like Martha Stewart with that thing. | 你就像玛莎·斯图尔特拿着菜刀是的 |
[39:41] | Who the fuck is Martha Stewart? | 谁是他妈的玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[39:43] | My idol. | 我的偶像 |
[39:45] | And what does Martha tell you to do | 当家里来宾客你又恰好没时间购物时 |
[39:47] | when guests drop by for dinner and you haven’t had time to shop | 玛莎就会告诉你怎么做 |
[39:51] | You improvise. | 发挥你的创意 |
[39:56] | What about… | 这个怎么样 |
[39:57] | Predictable… | 显而易见了 |
[40:01] | Hmm… | 嗯 |
[40:04] | Uh… | 呃 |
[40:10] | A-ha! | 啊哈 |
[40:42] | Who’s there? | 谁在那了 |
[41:09] | Ugh! | 呃 |
[41:15] | Now! | 动手 |
[41:28] | Why does that look so familiar? | 为什么看起来这么面熟呢 |
[41:31] | See? Now, that’s the work of a true homicidal genius. | 看到了吗 现在 这真是天才的杰作 |
[41:35] | Not bad, for an amateur. | 不赖嘛 对于一个业余选手来说 |
[41:40] | Shit. Here they come. | 妈的 他们回来了 |
[41:42] | Yeah! | 真棒 |
[41:45] | What do we do with him? | 这家伙怎么办 |
[41:47] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[41:48] | What would Martha Stewart do? | 玛莎·斯图尔特会怎么做 |
[41:58] | Here. | 这 |
[42:02] | Come on. Help me. | 过来 帮忙啊 |
[42:03] | I am helping. He’s heavy. | 正帮忙呢 太重了 |
[42:21] | Wait. | 等等 |
[42:24] | Huh? | 啊 |
[42:28] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[42:29] | I could’ve sworn that door was locked. | 我不会粗心不锁车门吧 |
[42:32] | Come on. We have to go. | 赶快吧 我们得走了 |
[42:49] | Oh, yeah! | 哦 这个 |
[43:01] | * Give it back * | 还击吧 |
[43:05] | * My, my * | 宝贝 宝贝 |
[43:08] | Shit! | 妈的 |
[43:13] | * I’m empty * | 我好空虚 |
[43:17] | * And sad * | 又很悲伤 |
[43:28] | Now what? | 又他妈的干嘛 |
[43:33] | How you kids doing tonight? | 今晚怎么样 孩子们 |
[43:40] | Going somewhere? | 要去哪 |
[43:43] | Will you both get out of the van now, please? | 请你俩都下车 好不 |
[43:50] | Officer Norton, I have a question. | 诺顿警员 我有个问题 |
[43:53] | All this following us around… | 你这么跟踪我们 |
[43:54] | Is that covered by your regular salary? | 是你的正常职务所在呢 |
[43:57] | Or does my uncle pay you extra? | 还是我叔叔付钱指使你的 |
[43:59] | Extra. | 是你叔叔 |
[44:02] | Look, I’m sure you’re not a bad person. | 听着 我相信你也不是坏人 |
[44:05] | I know that you’re just doing your job. | 我也知道你是在履行职责而已 |
[44:07] | But couldn’t you just please give us a break? | 但是请你放过我们行不 |
[44:11] | You know, I wish I could. | 你也知道 我也希望这样 |
[44:13] | You seem like really nice kids. | 你们看起来也是好孩子 |
[44:14] | It’s nothing personal, at least on my part. | 我对你们 也没什么成见 |
[44:17] | But… The money. | 但是 是为了钱 |
[44:20] | You’re disgusting.Shut up! | 你真够恶心的 闭嘴 |
[44:24] | Shut up, or I swear to God, I’ll fucking vaporize you. | 妈的闭嘴 不然我发誓 我会宰了你的 |
[44:38] | Ahh! | 啊哈 |
[44:42] | Come on. Take it easy. Take it easy. Come here. | 别激动 放松点 放松 没事的 |
[44:45] | Oh, God. We’re never gonna get away with this. | 哦 天啊 这样的话我们哪也去不成 |
[44:49] | They’re never gonna let us go. | 他们不会放过我们的 |
[44:51] | It’s gonna be okay. | 一切都会好的 |
[44:53] | All right? | 好不 |
[44:54] | Now, why don’t you go get us something to eat for the road, | 现在 你去路边买点吃的 |
[44:57] | and I’ll deal with Needlenose. | 然后我来搞定这个尼德莱诺斯 |
[44:59] | -All right? -Okay. | -好不 -好吧 |
[45:10] | Ugh! | 呃 |
[45:51] | Ah! | 啊哈 |
[46:04] | Oh, that’s bulishit! | 哦 真他妈的胡搞 |
[46:10] | You know this isn’t mine. | 你知道这不是我的 |
[46:12] | You’re in a lot of trouble, kid. | 你摊上大事了 孩子 |
[46:15] | Now don’t you fucking move. | 现在他妈的老实呆着 |
[46:27] | Shit! Shit! | 妈的 妈的 |
[46:30] | Figures you’d hitch us a ride with the fugitive. | 这他妈的简直就是《绝命追杀令》 |
[46:34] | Give me your lighter. | 打火机给我 |
[46:36] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[46:37] | Improvising. | 发挥创意 |
[46:39] | Now, sit back and learn from the master. | 现在 好好坐着 和大师学着点 |
[46:51] | Chief Kincaid isn’t answering. | 金凯德警长没有回复 |
[46:53] | What do you mean,”He’s not answering?” I just talked to him. | 你什么意思”没有回复”我就是想和他谈话 |
[47:33] | Rude fucking doll. | 狗屁烂娃娃 |
[47:41] | Come on, Jade. | 杰德 快回来 |
[47:46] | Norton? | 诺顿 |
[47:49] | Are you still there? | 你还在么 |
[47:51] | Norton? | 诺顿 |
[47:53] | Bye! | 拜拜 |
[48:15] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[48:17] | Jesse! Jesse! | 杰西 杰西 |
[48:22] | Get in! Get in. | 上车 快上车 |
[48:26] | There they are.Call the police. | 他们在那 快报警 |
[48:28] | Shit. Shit. Go! | 妈的 妈的 快走 |
[48:31] | Jesse, drive! Go! | 杰西 开车 快走 |
[48:34] | Go! | 快走 |
[48:42] | Well, at least you haven’t forgotten | 好吧 至少你还没有忘了 |
[48:44] | how to show a girl a good time. | 怎么去讨好一个姑娘 |
[49:12] | Where were you? | 你刚才去哪了 |
[49:15] | Is that all you have to say? | 憋了半天就这句话 |
[49:16] | What do you want me to say? | 那你想要我说什么 |
[49:17] | I should think you’d have something | 我以为你有话要说呢 |
[49:18] | to say about what happened back there. | 说说刚才那是咋回事 |
[49:20] | I got something to say. I think you’re fucking crazy. | 我要说 你真他妈的疯了 |
[49:23] | I’m crazy? | 我疯了 |
[49:24] | You say you’d do anything for me,and this is what I get? | 这就是你所说的 “你会付出一切” |
[49:27] | Wait a minute. You don’t think that I had anything to do | 等等 你感觉刚才那是我干的 |
[49:30] | -with that explosion back there? -Didn’t you? | -刚才那场爆炸 -不是么 |
[49:33] | No. | 不是 |
[49:35] | To be honest, I was thinking the same thing about you. | 老实说 我还觉得你有嫌疑呢 |
[49:39] | How could you think that? | 你怎么能那样想 |
[49:41] | You announced in front of a hundred people | 你当着一群人面前说 |
[49:43] | that you wanted to vaporize him. | 你要宰了他 |
[49:44] | Oh, it was a figure of speech. | 哦 那只是说说而已 |
[49:47] | Well, you were just as quick to accuse me. | 好吧 你刚才也是这么怀疑我的 |
[49:49] | Hello. What the fuck! | 喂 怎么个屄事 |
[49:51] | David, I don’t know what to tell you. | 大卫 我也不知道该怎么说 |
[49:52] | I don’t know what the hell is going on around here. | 我不知道这周围到底他妈的怎么了 |
[49:54] | Well, the cops seem to think it’s all pretty cut and dried. | 好吧 警方认为作案手法干净利落 |
[49:56] | Think of Mickey and Mallory,Bonnie and Clyde. You get the picture? | 想想什么《闪灵杀手》《鸳鸯大盗》吧 想起来了吗 |
[49:59] | Mickey and Mallory? Bonnie and Clyde? | 《闪灵杀手》《鸳鸯大盗》 |
[50:01] | They were mass murderers, David. | 他们都是疯狂杀手 大卫 |
[50:02] | Multiple murderers,actually. | 多重杀手 确切说 |
[50:04] | Mass murders happen all at once, Like at the post office. | 他们一次杀很多人 就像电影里”邮局”的那段 |
[50:06] | Multiple murders are serial killings. | 就像现在正火的”连环杀手” |
[50:09] | Am I missing something? Norton was just one murder, right? | 我不太懂 不是只死了诺顿一个吗 不是吗 |
[50:12] | They found a cigarette lighter next to Norton’s car. | 警察在诺顿的车旁发现一个打火机 |
[50:16] | Belonged to that cop who got his throat slashed. | 是那个被割喉的贝利警员的 |
[50:18] | And there’s another thing. | 然后还有另一件事 |
[50:20] | Jade, your uncle’s missing. | 杰德 你叔叔失踪了 |
[50:26] | What? | 什么 |
[50:27] | Look, I know you two had nothing to do with this. | 听着 我知道这事与你俩无关 |
[50:29] | But maybe you should turn yourselves in until they figure it out. | 但是或许你俩应该在他们破案之前先去自首 |
[50:32] | David, are you whacked? Nobody is gonna believe us. | 大卫 你疯了嘛 谁会相信我们 |
[50:36] | They’re setting up roadblocks at the border. | 他们会在洲界设路卡检查的 |
[50:39] | You two had better lay low for a while. | 你俩最好躲一躲 |
[50:41] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[50:47] | Did you see Warren tonight? | 你今晚看到沃伦了么 |
[50:49] | Not since this morning. | 早上之后就没见过 |
[50:53] | -Did you? -No. | -你呢 -也没 |
[51:13] | * Our little room on Seventh street is getting cold * | 我们七号大街的小屋正逐渐变冷 |
[51:20] | * I saw a pattern on a blanket just the other day * | 某天我在毛毯上看到了一圈图案 |
[51:27] | * It looked just like the pillow you threw away * | 看起来就像你扔掉的枕头 |
[51:32] | * Uh-huh * | 嗯 哼 |
[51:34] | * I just woke up the other night * | 某天夜里我突然醒来 |
[51:38] | * And now l know what to do I guess I’ll see you in hell * | 现在我知道该做什么 我猜是看你去下地狱 |
[51:44] | * Yeah * | 对吧 |
[51:50] | What are you doing? | 你要干嘛 |
[51:53] | Do you trust me, Jade? | 你相信我吗 杰德 |
[51:57] | Of course I do. | 当然相信 |
[52:11] | Sucker. | 白痴啊 |
[52:14] | I think they make a cute couple. | 我想他们真的很般配 |
[52:16] | And if you ask me,it’d be a shame to break ’em up, | 你是否认为 就此拆散他们真的是太可惜了 |
[52:19] | if you know what I mean. | 如果你明白我的意思 |
[52:22] | Dearly beloved, | 敬爱的主啊 |
[52:24] | we are gathered here tonight | 我们今夜齐聚于此 |
[52:26] | to celebrate the union of two people in holy matrimony. | 见证这对新人的结合 |
[52:32] | And what God joins together, | 在主的庇佑之下 |
[52:35] | let no man tear asunder. | 让他们永不分离 |
[52:38] | Violence in movies and television… | 电影与电视里的暴力镜头 |
[52:40] | What is this shit? | 这他妈什么屄玩意儿 |
[52:42] | Never mind… | 无所谓 |
[52:45] | Jesus, the music scene’s gone to hell since I’ve been dead. | 妈的 我死之后音乐越来越烂 |
[52:50] | That’s more like it. | 这才像点样儿么 |
[53:04] | Isn’t it beautiful? | 多么美好啊 |
[53:06] | I always dreamed of having a big church wedding | 我一直梦想着能在教堂里办一场盛大的婚礼 |
[53:09] | with bridesmaids and a cake and my picture in the paper. | 有伴娘 蛋糕 还有报纸上的宣传照片 |
[53:13] | Not just the usual mug shot, but something really flattering. | 不仅仅是普通的狗仔照 是漂亮的婚纱照 |
[53:19] | Tiff? | 蒂凡尼 |
[53:22] | I’m sorry. | 都是我不好 |
[53:25] | For everything. | 一直都是 |
[53:26] | Urn, I guess I can’t corn plain. | 呃 我想我不能这么小气了 |
[53:29] | I rnean, I always wanted us to spend rnore tirne together, | 我是说 我总想着让我们多多在一起 |
[53:34] | maybe do some traveling and see the world. | 一起旅行啊 看看世界 |
[53:39] | Well, just look at us now. | 然而 现在看看我们 |
[53:54] | Yeah. Life sure is full of surprises. | 是的 人生总是充满着惊喜 |
[54:06] | Stop him! | 拦住他 |
[54:08] | Kill him! | 宰了他 |
[54:10] | For better or worse, | 不论顺利挫折 |
[54:14] | for richer or poorer, | 不论贫贱富贵 |
[54:18] | in sickness and in health, | 不论健康病痛 |
[54:22] | till death do you part. | 爱的至死不渝 |
[54:31] | Congratulations. You may now kiss the bride. | 恭喜 你可以吻你的新娘了 |
[54:47] | Huh? | 嗯 |
[54:48] | A true classic never goes out of style. | 经典永远都是经典啊 |
[54:52] | That was good. | 真不错 |
[54:54] | Is it true that Jesse and Jade may in fact be the serial killers | 杰德和杰西是连环杀手的事实是真的么 |
[54:58] | that you’ve been tracking for the past few days? | 就你最近几日的侦查来看 |
[55:00] | We have some… | 我们有一些 |
[55:01] | We can’t confirm that at this time. | 这次我们无法证实 |
[55:02] | The previous murders appear to be the work of just one killer. | 前几宗命案似乎出自一人之手 |
[55:05] | It’s possible, actually, it’s possible that one of them is a hostage | 当然 可能是他们的一个人质 |
[55:08] | or simply unaware of what the other is up to. | 或者是根本就毫不知情 |
[55:12] | Detective? | 警探 |
[55:14] | For the time being, in the absence of any other information, | 就目前来看 根据现有的信息 |
[55:17] | these kids have to be considered armed and extremely dangerous. | 这俩孩子可能是持有枪械 并且非常危险 |
[55:24] | First thing tomorrow morning,we deliver the dolls. | 首先 明天上午我们去送娃娃 |
[55:27] | We collect our money. | 然后收钱 |
[55:31] | We’re gonna need it. | 我们需要钱 |
[55:33] | Oh! | 哦 |
[55:35] | Excuse me. The, uh, door was open. | 不好意思 门 呃 门是开着的 |
[55:37] | I didn’t realize there was anybody in here. | 我刚才不知道屋里有人 |
[55:40] | Russ! I thought we were getting a suite. | 拉斯 我想我们刚才订了套”总统套” |
[55:45] | Whoa! | 哇喔 |
[55:47] | Who’s this? | 这谁啊 |
[55:48] | I thought we were getting a suite. | 我想我们刚才订了套”总统套” |
[55:50] | No. This is our room. | 不 这是我们的房间 |
[55:52] | Oh. | 哦 |
[55:55] | Oh! | 哦 |
[55:56] | Russ! | 拉斯 |
[55:58] | Look. Have you ever seen anything so cute in your whole life? | 看啊 你这一辈子看过这么可爱的东西么 |
[56:03] | What a great idea for a wedding gift. She’s beautiful. | 好棒的结婚礼物啊 她太美了 |
[56:08] | Oh. | 哦 |
[56:11] | Well, this little guy has a face only a mother could love. | 啊 这个小家伙 长了一张只有他妈才喜欢的脸 |
[56:14] | Hi. I’m Chucky, and I wouldn’t talk if I were you. | 嘿 我是恰吉 换做我 就会闭嘴的 |
[56:18] | H i-de-ho. | 嘿-嘚-吼 |
[56:20] | Chucky! Of course. I remember.He was a Good Guy doll. | 恰吉 我想起来了 那个好哥们娃娃 |
[56:23] | They were programmed to say all kinds of shit. | 据说会说各种脏话的 |
[56:25] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[56:28] | Well, I don’t like him at all. | 妈的 我真不喜欢它 |
[56:30] | You know, you two really make a delicious-looking couple. | 知道吗 你们真是郎才女貌的一对 |
[56:34] | Hey, Diane, don’t you think? | 嘿 戴安 你认为呢 |
[56:36] | Oh, absolutely. | 哦 当然 |
[56:39] | I mean,imagine what their children are gonna look like, huh? | 我是说 想想他们孩子会是什么样 |
[56:42] | Listen,it’s getting late, and… | 听着 天有点晚了 然后 |
[56:44] | So, what are you guys up to tonight? Hmm? | 那么 你们今晚要干嘛 嗯 |
[56:48] | It’s our wedding night. | 这是我们的新婚之夜 |
[56:49] | Well, so what are you watching TV for? | 那么 那你们还看毛电视啊 |
[56:53] | Well, you see, it’s our wedding night as well, | 恩 你看 我们也是新婚之夜 |
[56:56] | which is what makes this just so perfect. | 这样多完美啊 |
[57:00] | You know what they say?”The more, the merrier.” | 你知道别人怎么说么”人越多 越热闹” |
[57:03] | Okay, yeah. No. | 好吧 好吧 不行 |
[57:05] | You know what? We’re really tired. Gotta get to bed early. | 你知道吗 我们很累了 想早点睡觉 |
[57:09] | Okay, well, we’ll be right next door. | 好吧 好吧 我们就在隔壁 |
[57:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:13] | That thieving slut. | 那个小偷贱人 |
[57:15] | She doesn’t deserve to wear that ring. | 她不配带那颗戒指 |
[57:26] | To us. | 敬我门 |
[57:27] | Oh, Russ, give me a break. | 哦 拉斯 让我歇会吧 |
[57:30] | We are, technically,on our honeymoon, remember? | 我们正儿八经的在度蜜月 记得不 |
[57:34] | Yeah, well,it was your idea to come here, not mine. | 是的 好吧 是你要来这的 不是我 |
[57:37] | I told you we’d have seen more action at Club Med. | 和你说过我们在度假中心捞的要更多 |
[57:40] | Come on, we’re here. Let’s make the best of it. | 好啦 既然来了 就好好干吧 |
[58:03] | Ohh! | 哦 |
[58:33] | Yeah, baby, come on. Yeah. Come on. | 就这样 宝贝 来吗 对 来吗 |
[58:41] | Huh? | 呃 |
[59:09] | I love you. | 爱死你了 |
[59:28] | I should have asked you this a long time ago. | 我很早之前就该这么做 |
[59:32] | Tiffany, will you be my bride? | 蒂凡尼 愿意做我的新娘么 |
[59:36] | Oh, Chucky. | 哦 恰吉 |
[59:38] | Yes. Yes. | 愿意 愿意 |
[59:55] | Ah! | 啊 |
[1:00:09] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:00:13] | Chucky. | 恰吉 |
[1:00:23] | Why are you crying? | 你哭什么 |
[1:00:27] | I always cry at weddings. | 我在婚礼上都会哭 |
[1:00:32] | Oh, my God.I’m crying. | 哦 天啊 我还会哭 |
[1:00:36] | I wonder if all the plumbing works. | 我想知道 其他器官还管用不 |
[1:00:38] | Well, I don’t know about you,but I’m starting to feel like Pinocchio here. | 好吧 我不知道你怎么样 但是我已经在升国旗了 |
[1:00:43] | Ohh! | 哦 |
[1:00:46] | I am anatomically correct, you know. | 我的构造完全没问题 你知道的 |
[1:00:51] | Ohh! | 哦 |
[1:01:14] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:01:15] | What? What? What? | 什么 干嘛 什么事 |
[1:01:17] | Have you got a rubber? | 你有乳胶[套套]吗 |
[1:01:19] | Have I got a rubber? | 我有乳胶[套套]吗 |
[1:01:20] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:01:21] | -Tiff! -What? | -亲爱的 -干嘛 |
[1:01:23] | Look at me. I’m all rubber. | 看看我 我浑身都是乳胶[套套] |
[1:01:25] | Oh, that’s right. Wait.I thought you were plastic. | 哦 好吧 等等 我还以为你是塑胶的 |
[1:01:29] | -Tiff! -What? | -亲爱的 -干嘛 |
[1:01:31] | -Kiss me. -Okay. | -吻我 -好的 |
[1:01:57] | Hello? David, it’s me. | 喂 大卫 是我 |
[1:02:00] | Jade! | 杰德 |
[1:02:02] | -Where are you? -Niagara. | -你们在哪 -尼加拉 |
[1:02:04] | The Honeymoon Sweets motel, | 汽车蜜月旅馆 |
[1:02:05] | which, believe me, is even worse than it sounds. | 还有 相信我这比听起来还要糟糕 |
[1:02:07] | Are you okay? | 你还好吧 |
[1:02:09] | No. I’m married. | 不好 我结婚了 |
[1:02:10] | Is that bad? | 那还不好 |
[1:02:12] | I’m really scared. | 我真的好害怕 |
[1:02:14] | I think, maybe he did it, David. | 我想 可能是他干的 大卫 |
[1:02:16] | I think Jesse has totally lost it. | 我想杰西可能已经彻底的迷失了 |
[1:02:18] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:02:20] | What should I do? | 我该怎么办 |
[1:02:22] | Are you sure? | 你确定么 |
[1:02:23] | Pretty sure. | 非常确定 |
[1:02:25] | Then you’ve got to go to the police. | 那你必须去警局 |
[1:02:28] | I don’t think I can. | 我做不到 |
[1:02:31] | I still love him. | 我还爱着他 |
[1:02:33] | Is that wrong? | 有什么问题么 |
[1:02:35] | Hold on a second. | 等会 |
[1:02:38] | Hello? David, it’s me. | 喂 大卫 是我 |
[1:02:42] | Hey, Jesse. | 嘿 杰西 |
[1:02:44] | I’m sorry to call you so late. | 抱歉这么晚给你打电话 |
[1:02:46] | I got a problem. It’s Jade. | 有麻烦了 是杰德 |
[1:02:49] | Listen to me. Go to the police. | 听我说 去警局 |
[1:02:52] | Now, before somebody else gets hurt. | 现在 在没人受伤之前 |
[1:02:56] | Yoo-hoo! Anybody here? | 呦 吼 有人吗 |
[1:02:59] | Housekeeping! | 房间打扫 |
[1:03:02] | Hello? Housekeeping. | 有人吗 房间打扫 |
[1:03:06] | Joy to be here. | 在这玩的开心点 |
[1:03:16] | Okay. Oh, my… | 好吧 哦 我 |
[1:03:19] | Newlyweds. | 果然新婚 |
[1:03:22] | What the heck went on here? | 你们玩的都啥花样啊 |
[1:03:51] | I can’t do this. | 我不能这样 |
[1:03:52] | What? | 什么 |
[1:03:54] | I can’t go with you, Jesse. | 我不能和你一起走 杰西 |
[1:03:57] | Not anymore. | 分手吧 |
[1:04:00] | Oh, man, I’m glad you said that first. | 哦 你能先说出来可真是解脱 |
[1:04:03] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:04:05] | Jade, this is too much for me. | 杰德 我受不了了 |
[1:04:08] | I love you. I will always love you. | 我爱你 我会一直爱着你 |
[1:04:10] | But there is a limit to how much I can take. | 但是我的忍耐是有限度的 |
[1:04:12] | Would you please stop talking to me like I’m the one who’s crazy? | 你能不能别在说”我是个疯子”之类的话了 |
[1:04:15] | You’re the crazy one! You’re the mass murderer! | 你才是疯子呢 你才是疯狂杀手呢 |
[1:04:17] | You mean multiple murderer. | 你是说多重杀手 |
[1:04:18] | -So you admit it? -No, I don’t! | -那你算是承认了 -不 我没有 |
[1:04:20] | I can’t take this shit anymore. | 我真他妈忍不了了 |
[1:04:27] | Anyway, the thing that struck me was how sure you both sounded. | 好吧 既然你们两个立场都那么坚定 |
[1:04:33] | And to me, that meant one of three things. | 我想 只有三个可能 |
[1:04:35] | One of you is lying,both of you are whacko, | 一是有人说谎 二是你们脑子让驴踢了 |
[1:04:38] | or both of you are wrong. | 三是你们都错了 |
[1:04:41] | Add to that the fact that I know you both better than anybody else, | 还有我比任何人都了解你们俩 |
[1:04:44] | and I’ve never seen either of you so much as hurt a fly, | 你俩就连一只苍蝇都不忍伤害 |
[1:04:47] | and I’ve concluded that what we have here | 然后结论就是 |
[1:04:49] | is a terrible misunderstanding. | 这是一个天大的误会 |
[1:04:53] | Do you guys smell something in here? | 你们闻到什么怪味没 |
[1:04:55] | Okay,for the sake of argument, | 好 你们吵架的原因是什么 |
[1:04:58] | if it wasn’t you,and it wasn’t me, | 不是你干的 也不是我干的 |
[1:05:01] | then who else would want to kill Warren and Needlenose? | 那么谁会去想杀掉沃伦和尼德莱诺斯呢 |
[1:05:03] | And those people from last night. | 还有那对夫妻 |
[1:05:05] | You’re assuming Warren’s dead.He’s only missing. | 你脑袋进水了 沃伦死了吗 他只是失踪了 |
[1:05:10] | You’re suggesting that Warren… | 你是在说沃伦 |
[1:05:12] | Yes! Why not? | 是的 为什么不能 |
[1:05:14] | I’d buy him as a psychopath before either of you two. | 我打赌他比你们还要神经质 |
[1:05:18] | Pooh! Something really stinks in here. | 噗 啥玩意这么臭 |
[1:05:22] | I told you not to leave your dirty socks back there. | 我告诉过你别在这里乱扔袜子了 |
[1:05:25] | Honey, this ain’t no dirty socks. | 宝贝 这可不是袜子味 |
[1:05:43] | -I feel like such an idiot.-Me, too. | -我真是个大白痴 -我也是 |
[1:05:45] | I mean, I can’t believe I actually thought that you could kill someone. | 我是说 我竟然会相信你会去杀人 |
[1:05:48] | I know. I’m so sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[1:05:51] | David, what would we do without you? | 大卫 我们真的不能离开你 |
[1:05:56] | What do you mean,”Without me?” | 你什么意思”离开我” |
[1:05:58] | I mean you set us straight.We owe you one. | 我是说你让我们都清醒了 我们欠你一次 |
[1:06:01] | You’re a good friend. The best. | 你真是个好哥们 最好的 |
[1:06:06] | Pull over! Pull over now! | 停车 马上停车 |
[1:06:13] | David, come on, buddy, it’s me. Come on, let’s talk this over. | 大卫 怎么了 哥们 有话好好说 |
[1:06:15] | -I’m not your buddy. -Fuck, David! | -我不是你哥们 -我操 大卫 |
[1:06:17] | Please put the gun down. | 把枪放下来 |
[1:06:18] | Why? So you can kill me too? | 为嘛 那样你们就能把我也杀了 |
[1:06:20] | We didn’t kill anybody. | 我们没杀过人 |
[1:06:22] | Oh, you’re good. You’re good! You even had me fooled. | 哦 你们真行 真行啊 差点骗过我 |
[1:06:25] | What are you talking about? | 你说啥呢 |
[1:06:27] | This! | 这个 |
[1:06:33] | You son of a bitch! | 你这个混蛋 |
[1:06:34] | David, I didn’t do it. She did it! | 大卫 不是我做的 是她做的 |
[1:06:36] | I would never… | 我从没有 |
[1:06:38] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[1:06:41] | Hey, help! Over here! | 嘿 救命 这边 |
[1:06:45] | -Nobody move! -Oh, my God! | -统统不许动 -哦 天啊 |
[1:06:53] | No! | 不要 |
[1:06:57] | That works too? | 这样也行 |
[1:07:00] | Get this heap of shit moving! Now! Now! Now! | 妈的把车开起来 快 快 快 |
[1:07:36] | I imagine at this point you two must have a lot of questions. | 我想关于这点你俩一定满脑子问号吧 |
[1:07:39] | You do know who I am? | 你知道我们是谁吧 |
[1:07:42] | Chucky. And this is Tiffany. | 恰吉 还有这是蒂凡尼 |
[1:07:45] | I believe we’ve already met,haven’t we, sweetface? | 我们以前见过 对吧 心肝 |
[1:07:56] | So, how did you end up like this? | 那么 你们怎么变成的娃娃 |
[1:07:58] | Well, it’s a long story. | 这个 说来话长啊 |
[1:08:00] | It sure is. | 确实啊 |
[1:08:02] | In fact, if it was a movie, | 实际上 如果拍成电影 |
[1:08:03] | it would take three or four sequels just to do it justice. | 至少能拍个三四集 |
[1:08:07] | What are you gonna do with us? | 你们要拿我们怎么办 |
[1:08:08] | Funny you should ask. | 问的真有意思 |
[1:08:10] | These bodies are okay. | 娃娃身体还好 |
[1:08:11] | But they’re like apartments that we’re just renting. | 但是他们就像租来的房子 |
[1:08:14] | But now we’re movin’ on up. | 但是现在我们要改变现状 |
[1:08:16] | Like George and Weezie. | 找个好地段 |
[1:08:18] | And we’re looking to buy. | 买一套房子 |
[1:08:20] | And you know what they say about real estate. | 当人们说起房产 总是说到 |
[1:08:24] | Location, location, location. | 地段 地段 地段 |
[1:08:27] | Well, you guys are definitely in the right place at the wrong time. | 你们几个家伙 来的正好 但是来的不巧 |
[1:08:36] | This is a WEBH special report. | 紧急特殊报道 |
[1:08:39] | The Jesse and Jade case keeps getting weirder and weirder. | 杰西和杰德的案件变得越来越诡异 |
[1:08:43] | Fin gerprints discovered at two separate crime scenes | 在两个凶案现场 |
[1:08:45] | have been identified as belonging to Charles Lee Ray, | 都采集到了查尔斯·李·雷的指纹 |
[1:08:49] | the notorious serial killer gunned down in 1988. | 在1988年于玩具店被击毙的连环杀手 |
[1:08:52] | Now police confirm that Ray’s corpse will be exhumed | 警方计划今日前往新泽西洲 哈肯萨克市林溪公墓 |
[1:08:55] | from a Hackensack,New Jersey cemetery sometime today. | 掘出查尔斯·李·雷的尸体 |
[1:08:59] | -What? -Chucky,the Heart of Damballa! | -什么 -恰吉 洛阿神之心 |
[1:09:02] | -I know! -WhaVII we do? WhaVII we do? | -我知道 -该怎么办 该怎么办 |
[1:09:04] | Shut up! Just let me think, okay? | 闭嘴 让我想想 行不 |
[1:09:08] | First we gotta get some new wheels. | 首先得先换辆车 |
[1:09:09] | Every cop within 500 miles is looking for this van. | 半径500米内的条子都能发现这辆车 |
[1:09:13] | We need something inconspicuous,but with a little style. | 我们需要一辆不显眼 但是很拉风的车 |
[1:09:35] | Hold still, honey, or I’m gonna poke you in the eye again. | 稳住 宝贝 免得又刺到你的眼睛 |
[1:09:41] | Yes. I believe I’m going to look absolutely ravishing. | 是的 我相信我一定会迷死人了 |
[1:09:53] | Excuse me. | 抱歉了 |
[1:10:16] | Nobody makes Swedish meatballs like you, babe. | 你的瑞士肉丸天下第一 宝贝 |
[1:10:19] | -Peachy! -Thanks, honey pot. | -超赞 -谢谢 大宝贝 |
[1:10:22] | I hope you left room for dessert. | 我希望你能留着点肚子 |
[1:10:24] | You know it, pooky. | 我会的 小宝贝 |
[1:10:37] | You know, if I had known that marriage was such a great gig, | 知道吗 早知道结婚这么快活的话 |
[1:10:40] | I would never have waited this long to tie the knot. | 我也不会拖了这么久 |
[1:10:46] | On the other hand, she’s not much of a housekeeper, is she? | 从某方面来讲 她不太会收拾屋子 是吧 |
[1:10:51] | -Tiff? -Huh? | -蒂凡尼 -啊 |
[1:10:53] | Those dishes aren’t gonna wash themselves, you know. | 那些盘子他们不会自己洗好的 知道吧 |
[1:10:59] | You were nice enough to cook for him. | 你给做饭就很不错了 |
[1:11:01] | The least he could do is wash the dish. | 他好歹也洗个碗吧 |
[1:11:03] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:11:08] | What are you doing? | 你干嘛啊 |
[1:11:12] | What would Martha Stewart say? | 玛莎·斯图尔特会怎么说 |
[1:11:15] | Fuck Martha Stewart. | 去他妈的玛莎·斯图尔特 |
[1:11:16] | Martha Stewart can kiss my shiny plastic butt. | 玛莎·斯图尔特只配来亲我的塑胶屁股 |
[1:11:20] | Here I am slaving away over a hot stove, | 我他妈的在灶前忙来忙去 |
[1:11:23] | making cookies, making Swedish meatballs, and for what? | 做饼干 做瑞士肉丸 都为了什么 |
[1:11:27] | For a man who doesn’t appreciate me. | 为了一个不会欣赏我的臭男人 |
[1:11:30] | For a man who can’t even wash one fucking dish. | 为了一个连盘子都不洗的臭男人 |
[1:11:33] | For a man who isn’t even a man at all where it counts, | 为了一个连男人都算不上的男人 |
[1:11:36] | if you get my drift. | 如果你明白我说的 |
[1:11:38] | Take it from me, honey. | 相信我 亲爱的 |
[1:11:40] | Plastic is no substitute for a nice hunk of wood. | 塑胶是无法取代木棒的 |
[1:11:47] | I didn’t hear her complaining last night. | 昨天晚上她可没这么抱怨 |
[1:11:51] | Any guy would need a hunk of plastic,probably battery-operated, | 那些需要木棒的家伙 确切说是电动跳蛋 |
[1:11:57] | to get a reaction out of you in bed. | 来达到自己的高潮 |
[1:12:00] | And by the way, | 还有 |
[1:12:02] | where the hell did you learn to bake? | 你他妈的从哪学的这种烤这种屎饼干 |
[1:12:06] | How dare you speak to me that way! | 你竟敢这么对我说话 |
[1:12:09] | You started it! | 是你起的头 |
[1:12:10] | I did not! | 我没有 |
[1:12:12] | No… | 不 |
[1:12:18] | Whoa! | 哇哦 |
[1:12:43] | Jesse? Jesse, please.Please. Oh, God. | 杰西 杰西 醒醒 求你了 哦 天啊 |
[1:12:52] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[1:13:06] | Get me out of here! | 让我出去 |
[1:13:23] | You bitch! | 你个贱人 |
[1:13:30] | Jade! | 杰德 |
[1:13:36] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[1:13:51] | -Go, go, go! -Not without you! | -快 快 快走 -不能扔下你 |
[1:13:53] | I’ll be right behind you! | 我随后就到 |
[1:13:57] | Hey, beautiful. | 嘿 美女 |
[1:14:31] | Aah! | 啊哈 |
[1:14:41] | Jade! | 杰德 |
[1:14:44] | Move it! | 继续走 |
[1:15:16] | Get down there. Move! | 下去 快点 |
[1:15:31] | Open the coffin, Jade. | 打开棺材 杰德 |
[1:15:39] | -Hurry up.-I’m trying,you fucking midget! | -快点 -很快了 你这个混蛋小魔星 |
[1:15:55] | Ugh! You really didn’t need to see that. | 呃 真是惨不忍睹啊 |
[1:16:03] | Give me the amulet. | 把护身符给我 |
[1:16:11] | Oh! | 哦 |
[1:16:13] | Bitch! You broke my neck. | 贱人 你弄断了我的脖子 |
[1:16:32] | Let her go. | 放了她 |
[1:16:33] | Let Jade go first. | 先放了杰德 |
[1:16:37] | Get moving. | 过去 |
[1:16:40] | And Jade? See you real soon. | 杰德 待会见 |
[1:16:54] | Get out of here. | 滚过去 |
[1:16:58] | Why can’t I ever get it on with the real good guys? | 好男人难道都死光了么 |
[1:17:27] | You’re a lucky girl. | 你真是幸运的女孩 |
[1:17:43] | Catch me, Chucky. | 抱紧我 恰吉 |
[1:17:49] | Ugh! | 呃 |
[1:17:59] | Aah! | 啊哈 |
[1:18:02] | Oh, God, no! | 哦 天啊 不 |
[1:18:05] | God, no! | 天啊 不要 |
[1:18:06] | Pull it out. | 拔出来 |
[1:18:13] | I’ll take that. | 我来搞定 |
[1:18:27] | It’s show time. | 好戏登场了 |
[1:18:39] | Give me the power,I beg of you! | 我祈求你 赐予我力量吧 |
[1:19:01] | This is it. | 搞定了 |
[1:19:03] | I love you, Chucky. | 我爱你 恰吉 |
[1:19:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:19:08] | We belong together,forever. | 我们属于彼此了 永远 |
[1:19:12] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[1:19:34] | Hah! | 哈 |
[1:19:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:19:51] | Oh, Chucky, look at us. | 哦 恰吉 瞧瞧我们 |
[1:19:54] | Don’t you see? | 难道你不懂么 |
[1:19:56] | We belong dead. | 我们非死不可 |
[1:19:58] | Goodbye, darling. | 再见了 亲爱的 |
[1:20:01] | I’ll see you in hell. | 地狱里在相见 |
[1:21:13] | My mother always told me | 我妈妈总是对我说 |
[1:21:16] | love would set me free. | 爱会让人自由 |
[1:21:21] | Get off my knife. | 从我刀上滚开 |
[1:21:46] | Let me see your hands! | 把手举起来 |
[1:21:49] | Drop the gun! Drop it! | 把枪放下 放下 |
[1:21:52] | Let me out! Let me out! Let me out! Let me out! | 让我上去 让我上去 让我上去 让我上去 |
[1:21:57] | Whoa. | 哇喔 |
[1:22:03] | Don’t move! | 别动 |
[1:22:09] | Go ahead and shoot. | 来开枪啊 |
[1:22:11] | I’ll be back.I always come back. | 我会复活的 我总是会复活的 |
[1:22:18] | But dying is such a bitch. | 但是死亡真他妈的痛苦 |
[1:22:44] | No one’s ever gonna believe this.You know that? | 这种事是没人会相信的 你们懂么 |
[1:22:48] | What’s gonna happen to us? | 那我们会怎么样 |
[1:22:53] | Preston. Yeah, I’m here now. | 普莱斯顿 是的 我在这了 |
[1:22:56] | I’m afraid we’ve got another corpse to add to the list. | 恐怕我们的清单上又多了一具尸体 |
[1:22:59] | Jesse and Jade? | 杰西和杰德 |
[1:23:03] | Hell, they didn’t do it. | 妈的 不是他们干的 |
[1:23:05] | Just get forensics down here. | 赶紧把法医喊过来 |
[1:23:07] | You’re never gonna fucking believe this. | 你们绝不会相信这种操蛋事的 |
[1:23:10] | Right. | 对的 |
[1:23:12] | You two go on home. And stay put. | 你俩回家 别乱跑 |
[1:23:15] | Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[1:23:31] | Ooh. | 哦 |
[1:23:41] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:24:13] | Goddamn! Son of a bitch! | 我了个大操 我了个去 |
[1:24:18] | Holy… | 我操 |
[1:24:23] | Bitch! Jesus! | 贱人 妈的 |