时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Greetings, Shit for Brain, Dances with Rhythm, Morning After, and Gay Buffalo. | 早上好 浆糊脑 抽搐哥 宿醉姐 拉拉大水牛 |
[00:08] | Big Chief Horse Dick come bearing big news. | 马屌大酋长给你们带来了好消息 |
[00:11] | 15 years after being shut down, | 在被关闭15年之后 |
[00:13] | we’re finally reopening Camp Brickleberry, | 脆莓夏令营终于要重新开张了 |
[00:16] | and you’re all gonna be camp counselors. | 而你们都将成为夏令营指导员 |
[00:18] | – Yes! -Yes! | – 好啊 – 好 |
[00:19] | Woody, this park is a dangerous place for children. | Woody 这公园对孩子来说太危险了 |
[00:21] | So is your uterus. | 你的子宫不也是 |
[00:23] | Jackubowski wants the camp reopened. | 是Jackubowski想要重开夏令营 |
[00:25] | And it gives the park a chance to make a buttload of money off some sucker parents. | 顺便公园也能从傻缺爹妈手中狠狠赚上一笔 |
[00:30] | So you sure as shit better show them a good time. | 所以你们死也要给我陪孩子们玩好 |
[00:32] | So we’re supposed to chase these kids around and do all this extra work? | 所以我们除了常规工作 还得围着小孩团团转? |
[00:35] | What do we get? | 有啥好处? |
[00:36] | Well, the counselor whose tribe is voted the best at the end of the week wins… | 一周后带出最佳团队的指导员将赢得… |
[00:42] | the legendary tribal shield. | 传奇的部落神盾 |
[00:44] | Like anyone with a brain could be motivated by a painted trash can lid. | 好像哪个有脑子的人能被个破垃圾桶盖给说动似的 |
[00:48] | – I’m winning this! – No, it’s mine! | – 我赢定了 – 不 这是我的 |
[00:50] | Hands off my painted trash can lid! | 都别碰我的涂鸦垃圾桶盖 |
[00:51] | Settle down, morons! Put these on. | 别吵了 白痴们 穿上这个 |
[00:55] | Woody, I, uh, didn’t get a shirt. | Woody 我咋… 没T恤呢 |
[00:57] | There’s no way I’m letting you be a counselor again. | 打死我也不会再让你当指导员了 |
[01:00] | You’re the reason we had to close the camp in the first place. | 当初就是你害我们的夏令营被关张了 |
[01:02] | What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[01:03] | I remember it like it happened 15 years ago. | 往事历历在目 仿若15年前发生的一样 |
[01:09] | Steve? Steve? | |
[01:10] | Oh, sorry. I thought you guys could see my brain movie. | 不好意思 还以为你们能看到我的脑内小电影 |
[01:13] | Every summer the entire camp would compete against each other | 每年夏天 整个夏令营都会陷入一场激战 |
[01:16] | in the mother of all camp competitions– the Gauntlet. | 竞争于夏令营比赛之母: 铁血闯天关 |
[01:23] | – We’re gonna lose. – I know a shortcut. | – 我们输定了 – 我知道一条捷径 |
[01:26] | Are you sure about this? This sign says “mine field.” | 你确定吗? 牌子上写着”雷区”呢 |
[01:29] | Mine field, your field, I don’t care whose field it is. | 我的区 你的区 管它这是谁的区 |
[01:32] | Get in there! | 进去就是了 |
[01:39] | This is gonna make for a scary brain movie. | 这都够拍一部恐怖脑内小电影了 |
[01:52] | All right, counselors, look sharp. | 好了 指导员们 都精神点 |
[01:54] | Here comes that big, yellow bus. | 黄色大校车来了 |
[01:55] | That’s Connie. | 那是Connie |
[01:57] | I’m so excited to be a counselor again. | 又要当指导员真是太激动了 |
[02:00] | Beat it, Steve. | 滚蛋 Steve |
[02:01] | I told you you’re not allowed to be a counselor. | 不是说不让你当指导员了嘛 |
[02:03] | [bleep] Dachau killed less campers than you. | 达豪集中营里死的孩子都没你手上的多 |
[02:06] | It’ll be different this time. | 这次会不一样的 |
[02:07] | I promise to be the world’s best counselor. | 我保证会成为绝世好导员 |
[02:10] | Look at my shirt. | 看咱的T恤 |
[02:11] | “Free assgasms”? | “请君入菊”? |
[02:13] | Whoops. Have it on backwards. | 诶哟 穿反了呢 |
[02:15] | That’s not all you have on backwards. | 你穿反的不光这一件吧 |
[02:18] | Come on, Woody. Let me redeem myself. | 求你嘛 Woody 给我个将功补过的机会 |
[02:21] | I promise this time I’ll be the world’s best counselor, | 我保证这次我会做绝世好导员 |
[02:24] | which means no kid will get hurt on my watch. | 绝不让手底下的孩子受到任何伤害 |
[02:27] | But if you need some convincing… | 如果还不信我的话… |
[02:28] | Oh, shut the [bleep] up, Steve. | 快滚犊子吧 Steve |
[02:41] | So what kind of camp is this? | 这次夏令营什么主题? |
[02:44] | Every kind! | 什么主题都有 |
[02:45] | Fat camp, handicap camp, | 减肥营 残障营 |
[02:46] | rich-kid camp, and inner-city-delinquents camp. | 富二代营 城中阿飞营 |
[02:49] | I sent a different brochure to every demographic. | 我给每个阶层发了不同的宣传册 |
[02:52] | “Come to fat camp, or you’ll end up like this.” | “来减肥夏令营吧 不然你就会成这样” |
[02:59] | I’m on a brochure. | 我上宣传册了 |
[03:00] | Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy. | 太好了 太好了 太好了 太好了 |
[03:02] | The Gauntlet? | 铁血闯天关? |
[03:03] | You’re not letting the kids do that horrible event again, are you? | 你不会又让孩子们参加那个恐怖的比赛吧? |
[03:06] | Hell, no, Steve. Too dangerous. | 当然不会 Steve 太危险了 |
[03:07] | The Gauntlet is retired forever. | 铁血闯天关可以永世瞑目了 |
[03:09] | I just put it on the brochure to get them little shits here. | 放进宣传册里是为了骗那些小屁孩的 |
[03:12] | Welcome to Brickleberry, | 欢迎来到脆莓公园叻 |
[03:14] | where your child’s summer won’t be a bummer. | 让孩子的夏天 别有洞天 |
[03:17] | I have to say, it looks much different than the pictures. | 要我说 你这儿和图片上可不太一样啊 |
[03:19] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[03:20] | This is gonna be the best summer of your kid’s life. | 今夏将成为你家孩子一生中最好的夏天 |
[03:23] | I know it will because of the money-back guarantee you put on the brochures. | 我知道 你都在宣传册里说过无效退款了嘛 |
[03:26] | God damn it, I forgot I put that on there. | 尼玛 忘了册子里还写了这个 |
[03:28] | I got to stop getting coked up at Kinko’s. | 以后可不能再在复印店里嗨了 |
[03:30] | How, campers. I’m big Chief Woody. | 好啊 营员们 我是Woody大酋长 |
[03:33] | Who’s ready to have the best summer ever and compete for the legendary tribal shield? | 谁准备好享受史上最赞的夏天 为传奇的部落神盾而战了? |
[03:45] | Let’s just get you sorted into your tribes. | 现在我来为你们分配部落 |
[03:47] | Anyone darker than raw umber, go with Denzel. | 比棕土色还要黑的 去找Denzel |
[03:50] | All right, Shawnees. Show me some love. | 好嘞 肖尼们 给我一点爱 |
[03:54] | We gonna win that tribal shield. | 我们要赢得部落神盾 |
[03:56] | Rich kids that look like villains from an ’80s movie, go with Ethel. | 长着80年代电影里恶人相的富二代们 去找Ethel |
[03:59] | Over here, Muskogees. | 到这儿来 马斯科吉们 |
[04:01] | We will crush the other tribes! | 我们要完爆别的部落 |
[04:03] | I’m Chad. You probably recognize me. | 我叫Chad 你可能认得我 |
[04:05] | When I was seven, I did a P’Zone commercial. | 七岁时我拍过一条披萨饺广告 |
[04:08] | Hate to break it to you, but the rest of you are weirdos. You’re going with Connie. | 不忍打击 但你们剩下这帮人都是怪胎 有事找Connie |
[04:13] | Yay, Cherokees. | 耶 切诺基们 |
[04:16] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure we’re not gonna win anything. | 我很肯定我们什么也赢不到 |
[04:19] | So where are my kids, Woody? | 我的孩子们呢 Woody? |
[04:21] | You killed them all, remember? | 你把他们都害死了 还记得吗? |
[04:23] | Get out of here, dumbass! | 给我消失 蠢蛋 |
[04:25] | Come on, Woody, everybody deserves a second chance. | 算了吧 Woody 谁都应该有第二次机会的 |
[04:28] | He can be my co-counselor. | 他可以做我的副指导员 |
[04:30] | Yes! Thanks, Connie. | 好耶 谢谢了 Connie |
[04:32] | Fine, whatever. | 好吧 爱咋咋地 |
[04:33] | But not a single fatality, you hear me, Steve? | 但不许让任何一个孩子受伤 听到没 Steve? |
[04:36] | I won’t let you down, Woody. | 不会让你失望的 Woody |
[04:38] | Holy shit. | 卧槽 |
[04:44] | Don’t worry about a thing. | 请不要担心 |
[04:45] | This little guy’s gonna get extra-special treatment. | 这小家伙会得到特别照顾的 |
[04:48] | Ooh, I like a man with authority. | 人家就喜欢有权力的男人 |
[04:51] | And I like a woman who can unhinge her jaw. | 老子就喜欢口不择食的女人 |
[04:54] | Beat it, you little shit! | 滚蛋 小混球 |
[04:56] | – Woody Johnson – Tiffany – Woody Johnson. – I’m Tiffany. | |
[04:58] | Well, Tiffany, how’s about you stick around | 那Tiffany 不如你在园里多转转 |
[05:01] | and have dinner with me tonight in my cabin? | 晚上咱去我的小屋共进晚餐? |
[05:03] | Ooh, it’s a date. See you then. | 一言为定 回见哟 |
[05:10] | Hold it, honky. What are you doing with the black kids? | 等等 白皮猪 你混进黑人堆里做甚? |
[05:13] | I am black. | 我是黑人 |
[05:14] | I have a pigmentation disorder that causes my– | 只是色素分泌失调 所以… |
[05:17] | All right, Albino Roker. Just get over there with the rest of the weirdos. | 够了 白化病秧子 滚过去和怪胎们站一道 |
[05:23] | Okay, kids, now, remember, | 好了 孩子们 记好了 |
[05:24] | Chief Woody will be watching and keeping tabs. | Woody酋长会监督并记下你们的行动 |
[05:27] | Everything you do well earns your tribe valuable points for the tribal shield. | 表现得好 你就能为部落争得宝贵分数来换取部落神盾 |
[05:31] | Malloy here will be keeping score. | Malloy会负责计分工作 |
[05:33] | On it. Points! | 明白 计分吧 |
[05:35] | Now it’s time for a tour of our wilderness wonderland. | 现在让我们畅游到这狂野的仙境里吧 |
[05:38] | Here is where the two best cooks in the county will delight your taste buds– | 这是镇上两位神厨用来愉悦你们味蕾的地儿 |
[05:42] | our mess hall. | 我们的食堂 |
[05:44] | – Oh, mess hall. – Yeah, that makes more sense. | – 那个… 是食堂啊 – 这就说得通了 |
[05:48] | Above you is our state-of-the-art ropes course. | 头顶上是我们州的必修课: 爬绳 |
[05:53] | This doesn’t look anything like the brochure. | 这和手册上说的完全就是两码事 |
[05:55] | Where are the arcades and the 100-foot waterslides? | 说好的游戏机室和30米水滑道呢? |
[05:57] | We have waterslides! | 水滑道咱有啊 |
[06:00] | Don’t look at that. | 不要看那货 |
[06:03] | Why can’t we play outside? | 为啥不让我们出去玩? |
[06:04] | Yeah, Steve, it’s a beautiful day. | 是啊 Steve 天气这么好 |
[06:07] | It’s way too dangerous out there. | 外边的世界太危险了 |
[06:08] | Steve, the best counselor ever, is going to keep his kids safe. | Steve 绝世好导员 绝不会让他的孩子受半点伤 |
[06:12] | Besides, we can do fun camp activities right here. | 再说了 咱在屋里也能玩得很开心呀 |
[06:16] | See? | 看 |
[06:19] | No. You could choke on that. | 不要 你会被噎死的 |
[06:23] | Steve, this is ridiculous. | Steve 真是够了 |
[06:25] | These kids can’t spend their whole week of camp locked up in a cabin. | 你不能把孩子们锁在房间里过夏令营 |
[06:28] | Connie, my kids aren’t stepping foot out of this cabin, and that’s final. | Connie 我管的孩子绝不能踏出房门半步 就这样 |
[06:34] | All right, campers. | 好嘞 营员们 |
[06:35] | Time for an exciting hike past the Brickleberry whirlpool! | 是时候体验脆莓公园漩涡池的惊险了 |
[06:39] | I haven’t had a group of kids watch me poop | 自打上回花钱让一群熊孩子看我拉屎 |
[06:42] | since I paid money to have a group of kids watch me poop. | 我还没有被一群熊孩子围观拉屎过呢 |
[06:50] | Ooh, it must be nice to sit down to a relaxing dinner after being the big, strong boss all day. | 当了一天威武雄壮的领导 坐下吃顿晚餐肯定很放松吧 |
[06:56] | Oh, it’s starting to tingle. | 那玩意有动静了 |
[06:59] | How’s your ham-and-cheddar Lean Pocket? | 热狗卷香肠味道怎么样? |
[07:00] | Ooh, it’s delicious, Woody. | 棒极了 Woody |
[07:05] | Woody, are you in there? | Woody 在里面没? |
[07:07] | I was just about to be. What the hell do you want? | 就要进到里面了 你想搞什么鸟? |
[07:10] | One of my campers went missing. | 我的一个营员失踪了 |
[07:11] | I can’t find her anywhere. | 哪儿都找不到她 |
[07:13] | There you are. | 你在这儿啊 |
[07:15] | What? | 啥? |
[07:15] | Tiffany, you’re supposed to be in your cabin. | Tiffany 你应该回自己的房间啊 |
[07:18] | I was worried sick, young lady. | 害我担心得要死 年轻人 |
[07:20] | Uh, you’re a kid? | 你是个孩子? |
[07:21] | I promised your mother you’d wear your retainer. | 我答应过你妈妈会督促你戴牙箍的 |
[07:24] | Lucky for you, I have it right here. | 幸好我随身带着 |
[07:27] | What are you doing in Woody’s cabin at this hour anyway? | 都这个点了 你跑Woody的房里来干嘛? |
[07:30] | Oh, I found her wandering around in the woods, | 我看到她在森林里迷路了嘛 |
[07:32] | so I took her in to make sure she was safe. | 就把她带回来 以防闪失 |
[07:34] | It is dangerous around here. | 这附近可不咋安全 |
[07:36] | Oh, yeah, a lot of creepy, old perverts right in this area. | 没错 这一片可有一大帮手脚不干净的老色鬼呢 |
[07:40] | Malloy Malloy! | |
[07:41] | Let’s get you back to your cabin. | 还是把你送回房间吧 |
[07:42] | Thanks for the special evening, Woody. | 今晚过得很特别 谢谢Woody |
[07:46] | Ooh, cock-blocked by an AMBER Alert. That’s got to sting. | 唉 一场春梦毁于儿童失踪 操蛋大发了 |
[07:51] | All right, kids, | 好了 孩子们 |
[07:52] | who’s ready for some waterless, indoor, use-your-imagination swimming? | 谁想试试意淫式室内无水游泳? |
[07:56] | Oh, my God, where are they? | 老天 他们上哪去了? |
[07:58] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你在搞什么飞机啊? |
[08:00] | We’re just playing flashlight tag. | 我们只是在玩手电筒捉迷藏 |
[08:02] | In the dark? | 这么黑能玩? |
[08:03] | Somebody’s gonna get hurt. | 会弄伤小朋友的 |
[08:06] | See? | 你看? |
[08:06] | Everybody back inside! | 都给我回屋里去 |
[08:08] | No, we’re not going back inside. | 不 我们不会回去 |
[08:11] | And I don’t want you to be my co-counselor anymore. | 你也不要再当我的副指导员了 |
[08:14] | You want to split up the tribe? Fine. | 你想玩分家? 没问题 |
[08:16] | Let’s let the kids decide who they want to be with– | 就让孩子们自己决定想和谁一起… |
[08:18] | me, the world’s best counselor, or– | 是和我 绝世好导员 还是… |
[08:21] | Connie. We pick Connie. | Connie 我们跟Connie |
[08:22] | What? | 什么? |
[08:23] | I guess you four are my only campers. | 你们四个是我仅有的营员了 |
[08:25] | At least you guys like me. | 至少你们还喜欢我 |
[08:27] | We don’t like you. You have our insulin. | 我们不喜欢你 只是胰岛素在你手里 |
[08:31] | And don’t you [bleep] forget it. | 这事特么给我记牢了 |
[08:36] | What’s “contaminated” mean? | “受污染”是什么意思? |
[08:38] | Oh, uh, that’s just the name of the lake. | 呃 这只不过是湖的名字 |
[08:41] | Lake Con-tah-mih-na-ted. | “首坞冉湖” |
[08:42] | It’s Algonquin. It means, uh– | 这是阿尔冈琴族语 意思是… |
[08:44] | It means get off my [bleep] ass! Negative points! | 意思是别特么死缠着我 扣分 |
[08:47] | Wha–we can do that? We can do negative points? | 啥 我们有这权力? 还带扣分的? |
[08:49] | On it. | 明白 |
[08:50] | Leeches! Aah! Get them off me! | 水蛭啊 快帮我弄掉 |
[08:52] | This shit don’t never happen with fire hydrants, man! | 用消防龙头玩水时可没碰到过这玩意 |
[08:54] | Keep having fun, everybody. | 继续玩吧 孩子们 |
[08:57] | Hi, Woody. | 嗨 Woody |
[08:58] | Hello, camper kid I don’t know. | 你好 我不认识的小营员 |
[09:00] | I see you’re not wearing your retainer. | 看来你又没戴牙箍 |
[09:01] | Can you do my front? | 能给我前面擦油吗? |
[09:03] | I, uh-I got to go. | 我… 得走了 |
[09:11] | Hey! It’s Ratatouille. | 嘿 料理鼠王来了 |
[09:13] | You want to help me finish this chili, little buddy? | 帮我熬完这锅辣椒酱好不 小伙子? |
[09:17] | Okay, fat-camp kids, | 好了 减肥营的胖墩们 |
[09:20] | you’re having brown rice for lunch– | 今天中午你们吃糙米 |
[09:22] | one grain each. | 一人一颗 |
[09:24] | I’m starving. | 我饿疯了 |
[09:28] | Who’s gonna win that tribal shield? | 谁将赢得部落神盾? |
[09:30] | Muskogees. | 马斯科吉部落 |
[09:33] | Nice camp spirit. Points! | 营员士气高昂 加分 |
[09:35] | Points! | 加分 |
[09:36] | How about my tribe, Woody? | 我的部落怎么样 Woody? |
[09:37] | Well, no race riots yet. Points! | 还没见种族暴乱 加分 |
[09:39] | Points! | 加分 |
[09:42] | What’s the matter, Steve? Kill some more campers? | 怎么了 Steve? 又弄死营员了? |
[09:45] | Probably for the best. Nobody’s beating us for that tribal shield. | 那样也好 毕竟没人能跟我们抢得过部落神盾 |
[09:49] | Muskogees rule! | 马斯科吉最牛 |
[09:51] | You here to try and cheer me up? | 你们是来安慰我的吗? |
[09:53] | No, you still have our insulin. | 不 胰岛素还在你这里 |
[09:56] | We’re all on the edge of diabetic shock. | 我们都快低血糖休克了 |
[09:58] | I was just trying to be a great counselor, | 我就是想做个好指导员而已 |
[10:01] | and you all hate me. | 但你们都恨我 |
[10:03] | I’m not fit to wear this shirt. | 我不配穿这件衣服 |
[10:12] | – We don’t hate you. – Really? | – 我们不恨你 – 真的? |
[10:14] | Being a great counselor isn’t about locking us in a cabin. | 但好指导员是不会把我们关在房间里的 |
[10:17] | If we wanted to be smothered, | 如果我们想找闷 |
[10:18] | we could have stayed at home with our parents. | 呆在家里陪父母就好 |
[10:21] | You got to relax. Let us have some fun. | 你别太紧绷 让我们也找找乐子 |
[10:25] | You’re right. | 你们说得对 |
[10:26] | I thought being the world’s best counselor meant keeping you safe, | 我以为做绝世好导员的意义就在于保证你们安全 |
[10:28] | but it really means giving you the best summer ever, | 其实让你们度过绝世好暑假才是正道啊 |
[10:31] | even if it means a little danger. | 小小的危险也无所谓 |
[10:33] | Let’s go have some fun! | 咱们去乐翻天吧 |
[10:36] | Wait. You forgot your sunscreen. | 等等 你们忘涂防晒油了 |
[10:38] | No, Steve. Let it go. | 别这样 Steve 学会放手 |
[10:43] | Oh, God! I’m burning! | 我滴神 好烫啊 |
[10:47] | I’m burning! | 我快熟啦 |
[10:49] | You smell delicious. | 你闻起来好好吃 |
[11:02] | Yes! Burn, normal-size people! Burn! | 对 给我烧 正常发育的混球们 给我烧 |
[11:07] | Listen, dickhead, you don’t tell me what to do. | 听着 你这傻屌 别瞎指挥我 |
[11:10] | We are not going to jail again because of you. | 咱可不能再因为你 又进一回监狱 |
[11:12] | Don’t give me that look, now. | 别可怜兮兮地看着我 |
[11:15] | Aw, I can’t stay mad at you. | 我才不会跟小宝贝堵气呢 |
[11:17] | You want to kiss and make up? | 来亲一个 咱们合好吧? |
[11:19] | Come here. | 给我过来 |
[11:21] | Aah! It’s a white walker! | 啊 异鬼来了 |
[11:24] | Okay, let me tell y’all a ghost story. | 听好 我给大家讲个鬼故事 |
[11:27] | Legend has it that right over that hill | 传说山的那边 |
[11:30] | is a cursed Native American burial ground. | 是一个被诅咒的印第安坟场 |
[11:32] | And any dead thing that’s buried there | 被埋葬在那里的死尸 |
[11:35] | comes back to life. | 都会起死回生 |
[11:37] | I hate true ghost stories. | 我最讨厌真实的鬼故事了 |
[11:39] | But the ground is sour. | 但坟场受过诅咒 |
[11:41] | And when the dead come back, they ain’t the same. | 死人还阳以后 不再是原来的样子 |
[11:45] | They eat mother[bleep] brains! | 他们特么要吃脑子 |
[11:52] | Listen up, Muskogees. | 听好了 马斯科吉们 |
[11:54] | Chief Woody says the winner of this event gets 50 tribal shield points! | Woody酋长说这场比赛的赢家会奖励50个神盾积分 |
[11:58] | Yeah, sure, whatever. | 嗯 是 随便啦 |
[11:59] | This will be the most goddamn important potato-sack race of your lives! | 这特么是你们这辈子最重要的一次套袋赛跑 |
[12:03] | I don’t have a partner. | 人家没搭档啦 |
[12:05] | Chief Woody would love to be your partner. | Woody酋长很乐意做你的搭档呢 |
[12:09] | Yeah, come hop in the sack with me. | 对喔 快进到人家里面来 |
[12:12] | It’s tight inside, but it’s warm. | 里面会有点紧 但很温暖哦 |
[12:16] | T-t-t-t-tight? W-w-w-warm? | 紧紧紧紧紧? 暖暖暖暖暖? |
[12:18] | Points! | 朝哪戳呢 |
[12:24] | Down boy! Down boy! | 消停点 小子 消停下来 |
[12:27] | Not so big now, are you? | 现在嚣张不起来了吧你? |
[12:29] | Hello, Woody. | 哈喽 Woody |
[12:30] | Tiffany, shouldn’t you be with the other campers? | Tiffany 你不是该跟营员们呆在一块吗? |
[12:33] | There’s something between us, Woody. Don’t you feel it? | 你我之间有种特别的东西 Woody 还没注意到吗? |
[12:36] | That’s my raging frozen penis. I mean I didn’t notice. | 这东西是我的冰冻大巨屌 我是说没注意过 |
[12:39] | Besides, you’re just a kid. | 而且 你只是个孩子 |
[12:40] | Not for much longer. | 人家马上就熟了 |
[12:42] | I turn 18 in two days. | 两天后我就18啦 |
[12:45] | You do? | 当真? |
[12:46] | Think you can last till then? | 你憋得到那个时候吗? |
[12:50] | Woody, we have a problem. | Woody 我们有麻烦了 |
[12:52] | I know. We blew through our liquid-nitrogen budget. | 我知道 液氮的预算超级赤字了 |
[12:55] | The campers hate it here. | 营员们讨厌这里 |
[12:56] | My kids are having fun. | 我的营员倒玩得挺开心 |
[12:57] | Now, see? Now, why can’t your kids be more like Steve’s four happy “queerdos”? | 瞧见没? 你们的娃怎就不能像Steve那四个”怪咖欢乐多”呢? |
[13:01] | The rest of the kids are saying that they want to go home. | 其他孩子都吵吵着要回家 |
[13:03] | No one is going home! | 谁都别想回去 |
[13:05] | I’m not giving any goddamn refunds. | 老子绝对不会退款的 |
[13:11] | Hello, Mom? | 喂 老妈? |
[13:12] | This place sucks nuts. | 这地方烂到家了 |
[13:14] | Which is a good thing because I’m gay. | 不过挺适合我的 因为我搞基 |
[13:16] | What? You’re dead to me! | 什么? 我没你这个儿子 |
[13:20] | Kids, don’t make me take away points on the tribal shield ’cause of low morale. | 娃儿们 别逼我因为士气低迷扣除你们的神盾积分啊 |
[13:25] | There’s nothing in here– | 书上啥都没记 |
[13:26] | just all these drawings of hairy footballs! | 只画了些毛茸茸的橄榄球 |
[13:29] | – Malloy! -Ain’t I a stinker? | – Malloy – 我是小讨厌咩? |
[13:32] | The point system is bullshit. | 记分系统就是个狗屁 |
[13:34] | This is no fun. We want to go home. | 这里太无聊了 我们想回家 |
[13:37] | All right. All right! | 好吧 好吧 |
[13:38] | You kids want fun? | 你们想玩是吧? |
[13:40] | Let’s have some goddamn fun! | 那咱就特么来玩大的 |
[13:42] | Tomorrow we are going to unretire an old camp tradition– | 明天 我们就恢复夏令营的传统赛事… |
[13:46] | a little blood-and-guts obstacle course that we like to call– | 这个障碍赛有点血腥暴力 我们称之为… |
[13:49] | the Gauntlet. | 铁血闯天关 |
[13:52] | – Woody, no! – Shut up, Steve. | – Woody 不行 – 闭嘴 Steve |
[13:55] | It’s the most treacherous obstacle course known to man. | 这是人类历史上最危险的障碍赛 |
[14:00] | And since my points system has been revealed as complete bullshit, | 既然大家也发现记分制就是一坨翔 |
[14:04] | the winner of the Gauntlet will be awarded the tribal shield! | 部落神盾会直接奖给铁血闯天关的获胜队 |
[14:10] | I want that shield, do you hear me? | 老娘要神盾 你们听见没? |
[14:12] | We can’t wait to compete in the Gauntlet. | 我们都等不及参赛啦 |
[14:16] | No way. You four won’t be competing. | 绝对不行 你们四个不许参赛 |
[14:18] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[14:19] | We deserve a chance to win. | 我们也有获胜的机会 |
[14:21] | We’re gonna do it whether you like it or not. | 管你愿不愿意 我们一定要参赛 |
[14:24] | Well, you can’t compete if you don’t have a counselor. | 没有指导员 看你们怎么参加 |
[14:26] | And guess what. I quit. | 想不到吧 老子不干了 |
[14:29] | You are the worst counselor ever. | 你真是绝世烂导员 |
[14:32] | Watch me poop! | 看着哥给你拉 |
[14:37] | ♪ Ooh, girl ♪ | ♪ 哦 妹子 ♪ |
[14:39] | ♪ Yeah, yeah, oh, baby ♪ | ♪ 耶 耶 哦 宝贝 ♪ |
[14:46] | I call that one When the Towers Fell. | 这首歌我取名叫《塔楼将倾》 |
[14:49] | Would the shit stain wearing the hoodie in 90-degree weather | 请大热天还戴罩帽的那坨翔 |
[14:52] | report to the ranger station immediately! | 马上到林警站报到 |
[14:55] | Hey, man, what gives? | 嘿 老头 搞毛啊? |
[14:57] | You were just blowing up my spot back there. | 你刚把我的调调给毁了 |
[14:59] | I don’t understand what the [bleep] you just said, | 我不知道你特么在说什么 |
[15:01] | but listen and listen good. | 但是给我听好了 |
[15:02] | Tiffany is my piece. | Tiffany是我的妞 |
[15:04] | Then why is she going to the camp dance with me? | 那为什么她要跟我去参加野营舞会呢? |
[15:06] | Find a girl your own age. | 找跟你同龄的女人去 |
[15:08] | Got to be a graveyard somewhere nearby. | 你这里肯定有墓地的对吧 |
[15:11] | Are you gonna kill him? | 你要杀了他吗? |
[15:13] | No, I’m not giving that little bastard’s parents a refund. | 当然不 我才不会给那小崽子的父母退款 |
[15:16] | Well, the one thing Chad does have is youth. | Chad唯一的优势就是年轻 |
[15:19] | If you want to impress Tiffany at tonight’s dance, you need to learn how to act younger. | 想在今晚的舞会上给Tiffany留个好印象 你就要学会装嫩 |
[15:23] | Well, how the hell do I do that? | 具体怎么办到呢? |
[15:25] | Trust me, I know what the kids are into these days. | 相信我 我知道现在的孩子都喜欢什么 |
[15:34] | Malloy, are you sure about this? | Malloy 你确定这么做合适? |
[15:36] | Just relax. I’ll tell you what to say. | 放松点 我会告诉你该说什么的 |
[15:39] | Woody? Woody? | |
[15:40] | Tiffany… Tiffany, uh… | |
[15:41] | You looking cray cray like a noob says no one ever come at me, bro, that’s what’s up. | 你太温吞 像个菜鸟在说谁都别碰我 就酱 爱咋咋地 |
[15:45] | Okay? | 好吧 |
[15:47] | I didn’t know Hot Topic gave a senior discount. | 我不知道这年轻人来的地方还发老年优惠券啊 |
[15:50] | Malloy, I am about to put my fist up this P’Zone punk’s asshole! | Malloy 我要用拳头给这披萨饺王八羔子爆菊 |
[15:54] | Woody, these days kids use their feet, not their fists. | Woody 现在的孩子都用脚不用拳头了 |
[15:58] | Challenge him to a dance-off! | 挑战他跟你飙舞 |
[15:59] | Tell him this… | 告诉他 |
[16:00] | You messed with the wrong BFF | 你惹错铁哥们了 |
[16:02] | says no one ever this wanksta’s swaggy hundo-p. | 没人敢跟我扎刺 看我舞翻你 |
[16:08] | Oh, my back! | 我的背啊 |
[16:12] | Oh, hiya, Chad. | 哦 嗨 Chad |
[16:14] | What’s a child like you doing out of your cabin at this hour? | 你这孩子这时候跑出来干嘛? |
[16:17] | Where’s Tiffany? | Tiffany人呢? |
[16:18] | I wrote her a song for her birthday. | 我给她写了首生日歌 |
[16:20] | Not happening, | 别想见她了 |
[16:21] | but I know someone else who’d love to hear it. | 但是我想有人愿意听你这首歌 |
[16:23] | Ma? Dad? What are you doing here? | 老妈? 老爸? 你们来干嘛? |
[16:26] | You’re in big trouble, young man. | 你有大麻烦了 年轻人 |
[16:28] | Mr. Johnson told us what you did. | Johnson先生说了你的所作所为 |
[16:30] | What did I do? | 我做什么了? |
[16:31] | No son of mine is gonna jack off a raccoon | 我的儿子绝不能给浣熊打飞机 |
[16:33] | unless I get to watch with a hairbrush up my ass. | 除非我屁股里插着梳子在一边看 |
[16:36] | Right, honey? | 对吧 宝贝? |
[16:39] | Well, ain’t you gonna open your present? | 干嘛不打开礼物看看呢? |
[16:42] | Why did you get me a cane? | 为什么要送我手杖呢? |
[16:44] | Because after tonight, you are going to be walking funny. | 因为今晚过去之后 你就要靠它走路啦 |
[16:50] | It’s almost time. | 快到时候了 |
[16:53] | Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[16:58] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[17:01] | What the hell is this? | 你们这是搞毛? |
[17:02] | We’re getting ready for the Gauntlet. | 为铁血闯天关做准备咯 |
[17:04] | How? You don’t have a counselor. | 怎么可能? 你们没有指导员啊 |
[17:06] | Yeah, we do. | 我们有 |
[17:07] | Woody assigned us this guy. | Woody让这个人来带我们 |
[17:08] | F-first lesson. | 第一课 |
[17:10] | F-f-fire can’t hurt you when you’re– when you’re drunk. | 喝醉的时候 火是烧不着你的 |
[17:16] | Are you nuts? | 你们疯了吗? |
[17:17] | You can’t run the Gauntlet with that drunken hobo. | 不能跟那个醉鬼流浪汉去参加铁血闯天关 |
[17:20] | Sure, we might die. | 是 我们也许会死 |
[17:21] | But that’s better than giving up like you did. | 但也比跟你一样撂挑子来得好 |
[17:24] | And who else would run with us? | 他不行那谁来呢? |
[17:25] | I will. | 我来 |
[17:26] | I didn’t realize winning this thing meant so much to you. | 我不知道胜利对你们来说这么重要 |
[17:29] | We’ve never won anything before. | 我们以前从没赢过东西 |
[17:31] | Well, it’s not going to be easy. | 这做起来可不容易 |
[17:33] | Look at those kids over there. | 看看那边的孩子 |
[17:35] | They’re bigger, faster, stronger, blacker. | 块头更大 速度更快 身体更壮 皮肤更黑 |
[17:37] | Now look at yourselves– | 再看看你们自己… |
[17:38] | An albino, a crazy midget, a clubfoot gimp, | 一个白化病人 一个疯子侏儒 一个弯脚瘸子 |
[17:41] | and a Puerto Rican blind kid. | 还有个波多黎各瞎子 |
[17:42] | What? I’m a [bleep] Puerto Rican? | 什么? 我是特么波多黎各人? |
[17:45] | My parents told me I was Japanese. | 爸妈说我是日本人来着 |
[17:47] | Guys, we’re going to go out there and win tomorrow. | 孩子们 我们明天会出战拿下这场比赛 |
[17:50] | Do you know why? | 知道为什么吗? |
[17:51] | Because your legs, eyes, skin, and general appearance may be crippled. | 或许你们的双腿 眼睛 皮肤还有模样都烂的不行 |
[17:55] | But you know what isn’t? Your hearts. | 但知道什么不烂吗? 你们的心 |
[17:58] | Ho–Hobo Larry’s gonna show you how to ge–ge-get a good stretch | 流浪汉Larry告诉你们怎么一边做伸展运动 |
[18:02] | and a-and a fr–free breakfast. | 一边吃早餐 |
[18:07] | All right, kids, the only rule of the Gauntlet is– | 好了 孩子们 铁血闯天关的规则就是… |
[18:09] | no rules! | 没有规则 |
[18:10] | First team to grab the flag wins. | 第一个拿到旗子的队伍就获胜 |
[18:12] | On your mark, get set… | 准备好 预备… |
[18:19] | We don’t stand a chance. | 我们没机会的 |
[18:21] | We’re never going to win. | 这辈子不可能赢了 |
[18:22] | Not necessarily. I know a shortcut. | 不一定 我知道有个捷径 |
[18:24] | Hey, isn’t that how your campers got killed? | 上回你的营员不就是在那里完蛋的吗? |
[18:27] | Yes, but it’s the perfect plan. | 是的 但这回没问题了 |
[18:29] | It’s time we use your disabilities to our advantage. | 你们的缺点将会成为我们的优势 |
[18:41] | We made it. | 我们做到了 |
[18:42] | No, that’s just the entrance to the shortcut. | 不 这只是捷径的入口 |
[18:45] | To the death cave! | 向死亡洞穴进发 |
[18:48] | Glow-in-the-dark skin! | 我能在暗处发光 |
[18:49] | Who’s the weirdo now? | 现在谁是怪胎了? |
[18:51] | Still you. | 还是你 |
[19:00] | Just wanted you to feel included. | 这么做是为了让你有参与感 |
[19:03] | There’s the finish line! | 到终点了 |
[19:05] | The tribal shield is as good as mi– | 部落神盾马上就是我的… |
[19:11] | We did it. | 我们做到了 |
[19:13] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[19:14] | One, two, three, four. No dead kids! | 一 二 三 四 一个娃都没死 |
[19:18] | I can’t believe I’m saying this, | 不敢相信我会这么说 |
[19:19] | but Steve’s tribe is the winner! | 但Steve的部落赢了 |
[19:22] | Is this a [bleep] trash can lid? | 这不就是破垃圾桶盖吗? |
[19:24] | Here you go, Steve. | 给你 Steve |
[19:25] | You finally deserve this. | 这是你应得的 |
[19:27] | You are the world’s best counselor. | 你的确是绝世好导员 |
[19:30] | Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们 |
[19:31] | To be honest, we all were pretty sure you’d find some way to kill us. | 说实话 我们都以为你会把我们害死 |
[19:35] | I think this shrunk up a little. | 衣服有点缩水了呢 |
[19:53] | You must feel terrible for killing all those kids again. | 又把自己带的孩子弄死了 感觉很糟吧 |
[19:57] | Actually, I feel fine. | 说实话 还不错 |
[19:58] | Last night I put their bodies in that Native American burial ground that raises the dead. | 昨晚上我把他们的尸体都埋到那个起死回生的印第安坟场了 |
[20:02] | Steve, you dumbass, that was just a ghost story. | Steve 你个傻X 那只是个鬼故事而已 |
[20:04] | Oh, yeah? Tell that to them. | 是嘛? 跟他们说好了 |
[20:10] | Oh, Garebear, I missed you! | Garebear 我好想你 |
[20:13] | Oh, let’s not bite. | 不要咬人好嘛 |
[20:15] | Sharon? Is that you? | Sharon? 是你吗? |
[20:18] | Woody! So nice to see you. | Woody 很高兴见到你 |
[20:20] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干嘛? |
[20:22] | I haven’t seen you since we– | 我们上回见面还是… |
[20:23] | Had unprotected sex 18 years and 9 months ago to the day? | 十八年零九个月前没带套做爱那次? |
[20:27] | Oh, I’m here picking up my daughter Tiffany. | 我是来接我女儿Tiffany的 |
[20:29] | – What? – Oh, there she is now. | – 什么? – 她来了 |
[20:31] | Tiffany, sweetie. Have you met Mr. Johnson? | Tiffany 亲爱的 见过Johnson叔了吗? |
[20:35] | I sure have. | 当然有啦 |
[20:41] | I’m gonna kill you, you son of a bitch! | 我要杀了你 你个狗娘养的 |