时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Thanks for helping me with spring cleaning, Malloy. | 多谢帮我做大扫除 Malloy |
[00:03] | This is a weird comic book. Klan Man? | 这本漫画有点诡异啊《三K侠》? |
[00:07] | Oh, Klan Man. | 《三K侠》啊 |
[00:09] | Across the air, across the sea, | 跨越长空 漂洋过海 |
[00:12] | And a cross on your lawn. | 十字架烧进你家草坪 |
[00:14] | Oh, you should’ve seen lynch lady. Ooh, she was a real piece of ass. | 你真该看看那个被处死的妹子 火辣爆了 |
[00:17] | Whoa. Look at all this cool stuff you can buy. | 哇 居然还卖这么多酷玩意儿 |
[00:19] | X-ray glasses, spy pens, sea monkeys, | 透视眼镜 间谍笔 海猴子? |
[00:22] | And a real rocket ship for only two bucks? | 货真价实的太空船只要两刀? |
[00:25] | Oh, Malloy. | 哎呀 Malloy |
[00:26] | It’s all novelty bullshit to trick little kids. None of that crap ever worked. | 那些糊弄小孩的垃圾也就图个新鲜 没一样是好使的 |
[00:30] | This is America. They couldn’t advertise something if it wasn’t true. | 这里是美利坚 没人敢给假货打广告的 |
[00:38] | Aah! Novelty bullshit. | 喂 新鲜玩意儿店 |
[00:39] | Lou, we got an order! | Lou 咱来订单了 |
[00:54] | Morning, rangers. For today’s bonding exercise, | 早 林警们 今天团队凝聚力训练的主题是: |
[00:57] | I want each of you to finish this sentence– | 每个人都来完成以下句子: |
[00:59] | Connie is so ugly… | Connie太丑了… |
[01:01] | Her mirror went blind! | 她丑瞎了镜子 |
[01:02] | Lena Dunham thinks she looks gross naked. | 莉娜·杜汉姆都觉得她裸体很恶心 |
[01:05] | My dildo went limp. | 我的自慰JJ都硬不起来 |
[01:07] | I hate these exercises. | 我讨厌今天的训练 |
[01:09] | It’s called “team building,” Connie. | 这叫”团队建设” Connie |
[01:11] | As you know, | 各位知道 |
[01:12] | this weekend Brickleberry is hosting a regatta for super-rich yacht owners. | 本周末脆莓将举办一场面向游艇土豪的赛船会 |
[01:16] | It’s my chance to suck golden b-hole for a few days | 那几天会是老子阿谀奉承土豪的好机会 |
[01:19] | And get invited to their fancy villas. | 没准他们会邀请我去豪宅一游 |
[01:21] | Your job is to make sure | 你们的任务是确保… |
[01:22] | these rich people don’t see any disgusting poor people in the park. | 这些土豪不会在公园里见到半个讨人厌的穷鬼 |
[01:26] | How do we get rid of the poor people? | 我们怎么赶走穷人啊? |
[01:28] | God used katrina. | 上帝用的是飓风 |
[01:29] | There’s too many poor people in this park to hide. | 公园里要藏的穷人多了去了 |
[01:31] | They tube down the river every weekend. | 他们每周末都会到河里漂流 |
[01:32] | That’s why you and Connie are gonna dam it up | 所以你和Connie要把河道堵住 |
[01:35] | With these. | 用这些玩意儿 |
[01:36] | Got ’em for a steal on Libyan Storage Wars. | 从《储备战》低价拍卖来的利比亚储备 |
[01:39] | I don’t know, Woody. Those look radioactive. | 这样不好吧 Woody 这种东西好像有辐射 |
[01:42] | But if it wasn’t for radiation, you’d still be Bruce Banner. | 就算没辐射 你也照样会是绿巨人 |
[01:46] | Steve, Ethel, take the helicopter | Steve Ethel 去用直升机… |
[01:48] | And remove all the white-trash trailers from the park. | 把那帮穷鬼的拖车统统移出公园 |
[01:50] | I can’t go in the helicopter! | 我不能坐直升机 |
[01:52] | – What? Why the hell not? – It’s scary. | – 说啥? 为毛不能? – 好怕怕的 |
[01:55] | Scarier than this? | 比这个还怕怕嘛? |
[01:57] | I can kill a man in seven different ways with this finger. | 老子就凭这一根手指 能变出七种花样玩死你 |
[02:00] | Okay! I’ll go in the chopper! Just don’t finger me! | 好啦 人家坐还不行嘛 拜托别拿手指玩我 |
[02:04] | I loved that episode of Airwolf. | 超爱《飞狼》那部剧 |
[02:07] | So how exactly is a helicopter going to get the trailers out? | 话说直升机具体怎么把拖车都弄出去啊? |
[02:11] | Woody bought this giant Wile E. Coyote magnet. | Woody买了这块巨型”大笨狼怀特”磁铁 |
[02:14] | Here you go. Oh, try not to faint when we’re airborne. | 钥匙给你 空运的时候可不许吓晕了 |
[02:16] | You want me to fly this thing? Why can’t you? | 你要我开这玩意儿? 你自己怎么不开? |
[02:19] | Two reasons–one, I lost my license for flying drunk, | 两个原因 第一 我因为醉酒驾机被吊销执照了 |
[02:22] | And, two, I’m drunk. | 第二 我正醉着呢 |
[02:30] | I can’t! | 不行 |
[02:32] | What a pussy. | 真怂逼 |
[02:33] | There’s no way I can fly again after what happened last time. | 发生上次那样的事 我不可能再开飞机 |
[02:36] | Mayday! Mayday! | 求救 求救 |
[02:38] | I don’t want to die! | 我不想死啊 |
[02:41] | Did you just throw up in there, mister? | 你就吐在里面了么 大叔? |
[02:43] | No, I didn’t just throw up. | 谁说”就”? 我不仅吐 |
[02:45] | I also shit myself. | 还拉了一裤兜子 |
[02:48] | Why ain’t we moving? | 怎么原地不动啊? |
[02:50] | So last night when my girl said she wanted to slip into something more comfortable, | 所以昨晚我女朋友说她想整舒服点 |
[02:53] | I didn’t know she meant a coma. | 我不知道她是昏过去了 |
[02:57] | Hey, what’s wrong with you? That’s funny. | 嘿 你怎么不笑? 很搞笑好不 |
[02:59] | I mean, it’s sad, too, ’cause she died. | 虽然也很悲惨 因为她挂了 |
[03:01] | I’m sick of being called ugly, Denzel. | 我烦透被人说丑了 Denzel |
[03:03] | There’s only so much a girl can take. | 女孩子家承受不住如此对待 |
[03:06] | One day I’m gonna snap, and when I do– | 总有一天 我会爆发的 到时候… |
[03:08] | Calm down. At least I appreciate you. | 淡定 至少还有我欣赏你呢 |
[03:10] | – Really? – Sure. | – 真的? – 当然 |
[03:12] | Ugly people like you exist to make people appreciate handsome people like me. | 你这种丑逼的存在才会让我这种帅逼更招人喜欢 |
[03:16] | I’ve had enough of this! | 我真是受够了 |
[03:28] | What are you doing? | 干嘛呢你? |
[03:29] | I was saving your life. | 我在救你啊 |
[03:31] | Next time let me die! Where the hell are we? | 下次让我死就是了 我们这是在哪儿? |
[03:33] | Looks like a deserted island. | 像是个荒岛 |
[03:36] | Damn, it’s just like my dream, | 卧槽 跟我梦里一模一样的 |
[03:37] | Only you ain’t Cloris Leachman with a hot wing for a clitoris. | 只不过你不是克劳斯·利特曼 也没她的丰润花穴 |
[03:40] | I’m scared, Denzel. | 我害怕 Denzel |
[03:41] | What if no one ever finds us here? | 要是没人发现咱们怎么办? |
[03:43] | I’ll die a virgin! Unless… | 我不要没破处就死 除非… |
[03:46] | Yeah, I’m gonna be real sad at your virgin funeral. | 谢了 我会在你处女葬礼上特伤心特伤心的 |
[03:56] | Hey, what the hell you doing to my house? | 嘿 你动俺的房子是要干毛? |
[03:58] | Woody wants all you poor people gone, so I was trying to tow your trailer. | Woody要你们这些穷鬼消失 我得移走你的拖车 |
[04:02] | This is a mobile home. | 这是个拖车房 |
[04:04] | It ain’t designed to be moved. | 不是用来挪东挪西的 |
[04:06] | Wouldn’t a helicopter and a Wile E. Coyote magnet work better? | 用直升机吊着大磁铁来不是更省事? |
[04:09] | Yes. Yes, it would, but I’m too afraid to fly. | 没错 你说得对 但人家好怕飞了啦 |
[04:13] | You know, me and bobby used to have anxiety issues too. | 话说我和Bobby也有过焦虑困扰 |
[04:16] | Really? | 真的? |
[04:17] | Yep. I had claustrophobia, agoraphobia, and a constant fear of mortality. | 是啊 我过去有幽闭恐惧症 旷野恐惧症 和不间断的死亡恐惧症 |
[04:20] | And I used to [bleep] goats. | 我过去总干山羊 |
[04:22] | Then we saw a hypnotist in chinatown who cured us. | 后来唐人街一个催眠大师把我们治好了 |
[04:24] | Now I’m a well-adjusted, perfectly normal sheep [bleep]. | 现在我是个状态奇佳 非常正常的山羊奸夫了 |
[04:29] | That’s my favorite Randy Travis song. | 那是我最喜欢的朗地·特维斯的歌 |
[04:33] | Yes, me Mr. Chen. What I do for you? | 没错 我就是陈先生 能为您效劳吗? |
[04:36] | I want you to hypnotize me. | 我要你给我催眠 |
[04:38] | Also, I have a stain I can’t get out. | 顺便这条裤子的污渍死活弄不掉 |
[04:40] | How you get this much “chocorate” on your pants? | 这么多”巧口力”怎么弄到裤子上的? |
[04:42] | Helicopter accident. That’s why I’m here. | 直升机事故 我来也是为这事儿 |
[04:45] | I need you to make me a fearless pilot. | 我要你助我成为一名勇敢的飞行员 |
[04:47] | Okay. I give you two for one-pants and trance combo. | 没问题 现在洗衣/催眠买一赠一 |
[04:50] | To be honest, I doubt a strong mind like this | 说实话 不知道如此强健的大脑… |
[04:53] | Can even be hypnoti– | 能不能被催… |
[04:55] | This ancient Chinese symbol of courage. | 这个古老的汉字代表英勇 |
[04:58] | As “rong” as you wear it around your neck, | 只要把它挂在脖子上 |
[05:01] | You will be a brave “pirot,” | 你就会成为勇敢的”机湿” |
[05:04] | A “fearress pirot”! | 无畏的”机湿” |
[05:07] | Argh! I’m a fearless pirate! | 吖 我是一名勇敢的海盗 |
[05:11] | No! Not pirate! “pirot”! | 不 不是海盗 是”机湿” |
[05:16] | Denzel, just so you know, | Denzel 事先提醒你 |
[05:18] | If you die suddenly, I’m going to eat you. | 如果你突然暴毙 我会吃掉你的 |
[05:22] | Oh, my god! Connie, look at this! | 我的天 Connie 快看 |
[05:24] | Please be a fatburger. Please be a fatburger. | 但愿是富客汉堡店 但愿是富客汉堡店 |
[05:26] | Oh, my– | 我的天 |
[05:27] | Hello, ladies. | 好啊 美女们 |
[05:29] | What a magnificent creature. | 多么美如冠玉的尤物啊 |
[05:32] | It is nice, isn’t it? | 是很屌 对不对? |
[05:34] | Not you, rat face! | 没说你 猥琐男 |
[05:35] | The red-haired goddess. | 是这个红发女神 |
[05:38] | You blind, right? | 你瞎了吧? |
[05:39] | Welcome to lesbo island, beautiful one. | 欢迎来到蕾丝岛 美人儿 |
[05:43] | How can we serve you? | 请问有何吩咐? |
[05:46] | This can’t be real. I must be dreaming. | 这太假了 我没做梦吧 |
[05:48] | Somebody pinch me. | 来人掐掐我 |
[05:50] | When I said “pinch,” I meant finger-blast till I squirt all over your breasts. | 我说”掐” 是让你对我用金手指 直到我高潮如涌 湿了你胸 |
[05:55] | Oh, the escort service cut me off | 唉 三陪公司不乐意派人给我 |
[05:57] | ’cause they claim I’m a “dead-eyed weirdo.” | 因为他们都觉得我是”长着死鱼眼的怪胎” |
[06:00] | Whatever that means. | 我都不知道那啥意思 |
[06:02] | So you’re gonna be my date to the welcoming party tomorrow. | 所以你明天得在欢迎会上陪我 |
[06:05] | I want you to wear your sluttiest dress | 给我穿上你最暴露的衣服 |
[06:07] | And act like you want to bone me. | 而且要表现得对我欲火焚身 |
[06:08] | Ew, gross. | 恶心 |
[06:09] | Would you rather have to eat cat food? ‘Cause you’ll be unemployed! | 想去吃猫粮为生吗? 你不这样做我就炒了你 |
[06:14] | Avast, ye scoundrel. Unhand that lass! | 住手 流氓 放开那位女士 |
[06:16] | What the [bleep]? Is it gay pride day already? | 搞毛线? 同性恋自豪日到了嘛? |
[06:19] | Steve? Steve? | |
[06:20] | Captain Steve, me buxom beauty– | 请叫我Steve船长 我丰满的女士 |
[06:22] | The bravest pirate in all the seven seas. | 我乃七大洋中最勇武的海盗 |
[06:25] | – Oh, cut the shit, Steve. – Take heed, commander… | – 去吃药吧 Steve – 小心了 指挥官… |
[06:28] | For me intention be to plunder yer land, | 因为我将掠夺你的土地 |
[06:30] | Looking for booty of the flesh or coin. | 无论是肉体还是金钱上的战利品都将一网打尽 |
[06:34] | – Oh, my. – I mean it, Steve! | – 我的天 – 别搞笑 Steve |
[06:36] | I don’t have time for this happy horseshit! Stop it! | 老子没时间听你在这儿神神叨叨的 给我打住 |
[06:39] | Watch ye mouth, landlubber, or pay with ye life. | 别乱说话 旱鸭子 不然拿命来偿 |
[06:43] | Don’t make me pull out the kill finger! | 不要逼我对你用一阳指 |
[06:46] | Aah! My kill finger-you killed it! | 我的一阳指 你竟然把它剁了 |
[06:49] | Damn it! Slippery piece of– | 我靠 真特么滑 |
[06:52] | I’ll be back for a better look later. | 一会儿我将以更潇洒的姿势归来 |
[06:54] | I’m wetter than Rebel Wilson at an airport Cinnabon. | 我已经咸湿得像进了机场餐厅的瑞贝尔·威尔森一样了 |
[06:57] | Where is it? Where is it? | 掉哪去了? 掉哪去了? |
[06:58] | Shit, why are there so many severed fingers under my desk? | 靠 为啥我桌子下有这么多断指? |
[07:01] | Mark me words– | 听好了 |
[07:02] | ye will rue the day ye crossed swords with captain Steve. | 冒犯Steve船长那天起 后悔种子已在你心中播下 |
[07:06] | This be war. | 我们开战了 |
[07:07] | Stop talking in Ebonics! | 别再说黑人英语了 |
[07:10] | Ooh, I’m gonna get you for this, Steve! | 这笔账我一定会千刀万剐你 Steve |
[07:12] | God damn it! | 我擦嘞 |
[07:19] | These x-ray glasses work! | 这透视眼镜居然有用 |
[07:21] | No, they don’t. I’m naked. | 不 眼镜没用 是我没穿 |
[07:23] | Where the hell are Denzel and Connie? They should be here. | Denzel和Connie都死哪去了? 他们本该现在来的 |
[07:26] | Connie’s coming? | Connie要来? |
[07:27] | Not worth the risk. | 我不冒这个险了 |
[07:28] | And that goddamn Steve– | 还有那狗日的Steve |
[07:30] | Good thing he didn’t get my favorite finger. | 好在他没砍掉我最喜欢的指头 |
[07:32] | Jesus Christ! What the [bleep] is his problem? | 我去你大爷 他脑子被驴踢了是咋的? |
[07:34] | He thinks he’s a pirate ’cause he went to Bobby Possumcods’ hypnotist. | 他去了趟Bobby Possumcods的催眠师那 现在觉得自己是海盗 |
[07:38] | Well, I got to find this hypnotist and get him to snap Steve out of it | 那我得找到这个催眠师 让他在Steve毁掉赛船会前 |
[07:41] | Before he screws up my regatta. | 把Steve给弄清醒 |
[07:43] | The guy’s somewhere in Chinatown. | 那家伙住在唐人街什么地方 |
[07:44] | – What’s his name? – I don’t know. But I’ll draw you a picture. | – 他叫啥? – 不知道 不过我可以给你画幅肖像 |
[07:49] | Hey, this you? | 嘿 这是你吗? |
[07:53] | You must be worshipped where you come from. | 你在家乡一定受万人敬仰吧 |
[07:55] | You’re beautiful from head to toe to camel toe. | 你从头到脚趾再到骆驼趾 都散发着迷人的气息 |
[07:59] | Thanks. I can pick up a pencil with it. | 谢谢 我能用骆驼趾捡铅笔呢 |
[08:01] | – Want to see? – Nope, that’s okay! | – 想见识见识吗? – 不 打住 |
[08:03] | Shut up, ugly man! You’re not welcome here. | 闭嘴 丑男 这儿不欢迎你 |
[08:07] | Beautiful one, I know we’re all so plain next to you, | 美丽的人啊 我知道在你面前 我们都太不起眼 |
[08:11] | But do any of us appeal to you… | 但我们中有人能让你… |
[08:13] | – Sexually? – Are you kidding me? | – 燃起欲火吗? – 开什么玩笑? |
[08:15] | I’d give my left lip to do any of you! | 让我上你们谁我都乐意啊 |
[08:17] | – Pick me! – No, me! | – 选我 – 不 选我 |
[08:20] | I can lick the bark off a tree! | 我的舌头能把树皮都舔掉 |
[08:22] | Stop! To keep the peace, | 够了 为了维持安定 |
[08:24] | She will choose just one of us to sleep with. | 她只要从我们这里选一人同床即可 |
[08:27] | Hey, Connie, I think my cell phone’s working! | 嘿 Connie 我手机貌似有信号了 |
[08:29] | Ooh, let me see it. | 噢 给我看看 |
[08:35] | I had to hire security guards to keep captain asshole Steve out of here. | 为了不让傻缺Steve船长闯进来 我都雇保安了 |
[08:39] | Well, I think he’s charming. | 我倒觉得他蛮有魅力 |
[08:40] | Plus, it was pretty hilarious when he cut off your fingers, | 还有 他砍掉你手指的时候太搞笑了 |
[08:43] | Which aren’t looking so good. | 虽然你手指看起来不是太妙 |
[08:46] | These are my fingers, Ethel, and I’m not giving up on them! | 这是我的手指 Ethel 我是不会放弃它们的 |
[08:48] | They are gonna take root! | 它们会长回去的 |
[08:51] | As head of the yachting association, I have to say, | 作为游艇协会会长 我不得不说 |
[08:54] | If the regatta comes out nearly as well as this party, | 如果比赛能和这宴会一样出彩的话 |
[08:56] | I want you to join us next year in Australia. | 我希望明年能与你在澳大利亚再会 |
[08:59] | Great. I can’t wait to try one of those… | 太棒了 我都等不及去尝尝那些… |
[09:01] | – Bloomin’ onions. – Splendid. | – 生机勃勃的洋葱了 – 很好 |
[09:03] | And who is this lovely creature? | 那这位漂亮的小姐是? |
[09:05] | Oh, my date. She wants to bone me. | 我的女伴 她想上我 |
[09:07] | Yeah. Dead-eyed fatties turn me on so hard. | 是啊 死鱼眼胖子真让我湿了一身 |
[09:10] | See? I told you. | 看? 我说吧 |
[09:12] | Well, if she were my date, I couldn’t keep my hands off her. | 如果她是我的女伴 我真想好好的摸上她一把呢 |
[09:14] | Oh, yeah? Well, go ahead. | 是嘛? 好吧 来吧 |
[09:16] | Give them sweater stretchers a squeeze. She don’t care. | 在她的胸前来上一把吧 她不会介意的 |
[09:18] | I do care! | 我介意 |
[09:20] | Well, as long as she doesn’t care… | 既然她不介意… |
[09:22] | Hands off her, ye mangy bilge rat! | 把手拿开 龌龊鬼 |
[09:24] | God damn it, it’s pirate Steve! | 我擦嘞 又是海盗Steve |
[09:26] | – Are ye okay, lass? – I am now. | – 你没事吧 女士? – 我现在没事了 |
[09:28] | This pirate is a cockblocker. | 这海盗真是扫我的兴 |
[09:30] | A lady is to be pleased, not squeezed, sir. | 女士是用来取悦的 不是用来猥亵的 先生 |
[09:33] | The cost of that lesson be yer gold piece. | 就用你的金表当学费吧 |
[09:36] | Till we meet again. | 后会有期 |
[09:43] | How the hell does he do that? | 他尼玛从哪儿学的这一套? |
[09:47] | Hear this, me hearties! I need a crew. | 听好了 朋友们 我需要一群海员 |
[09:49] | The tyrant Woody and his scourge of entitled imperialists | 暴君Woody和他那群自封的帝国主义流氓们 |
[09:52] | Are endeavoring to rid this fair land of its poor, | 正致力从这公正的土地上铲除贫苦百姓 |
[09:55] | So it be our duty to rid them of their fineries! | 反抗他们的暴政 吾辈义不容辞 |
[09:59] | What’d he say? | 他啥意思? |
[10:00] | He said we must prey upon the golden galleons of the oppressor, Bobby. | 他说俺们应该去夺取暴君的财宝 Bobby |
[10:03] | Oh, okay. Do we get to rape? | 哦 好哒 可以搞强奸吗? |
[10:06] | Alas, pirates don’t rape anymore. | 可惜 海盗们不再奸淫 |
[10:08] | Aw. Oh, man. | 靠 真失望 |
[10:10] | Except for the last Pirates of the Caribbean, | 倒是最新那部《加勒比海盗》 |
[10:12] | Which raped the eyes of the audience. | 真还强奸了观众们的眼睛 |
[10:15] | Well, at least we get to pillage! | 至少咱们还可以劫掠嘛 |
[10:17] | Aye. Are ye with me? | 对 汝等愿追随我否? |
[10:19] | Hell, yeah! | 那必须的 |
[10:20] | Hobo Larry raped a warm can of beans once. | 流浪汉Larry强奸过一罐热豆子 |
[10:24] | Yep, I was porkin’ beans. | 对 “日豆人”就是我啦 |
[10:38] | Jim, you goddamn son of a bitch! | Jim 你个畜生养的 |
[10:40] | Where are you mother[bleep] taking me? | 你们这些混蛋要绑我去哪? |
[10:42] | Jim Jim! | |
[10:52] | For ye, me lovely. | 献给你 吾爱 |
[10:53] | Oh, Captain Steve, it’s beautiful. | Steve船长 真漂亮 |
[10:56] | Hey, that’s my diamond necklace! | 嘿 那项链是我的 |
[10:59] | Ye son of a bitch! | 你们这帮鸟人 |
[11:01] | If anyone asks who just robbed ye, | 若是别人问起 谁人劫了汝辈 |
[11:03] | Tell ’em captain Steve. | 告诉他们 Steve船长是也 |
[11:05] | And don’t take it personal that we didn’t rape y’all. | 没强奸你们也别往心里去啊 |
[11:08] | We’re trying to cut back. | 我们心里也憋得慌呢 |
[11:11] | You’re amazing! | 你美呆了 |
[11:12] | Wait. Hmm. | 等一下 |
[11:15] | Only a one-inch thigh gap. | 腿间距只有一英寸 |
[11:17] | Next! | 下一个 |
[11:18] | Damn, Connie, why you being so picky? | 靠啊 Connie 干啥这么挑剔? |
[11:20] | I only have one hymen, Denzel. | 处女膜我只有一个 Denzel |
[11:22] | Well, we’re running out of girls, so you better hurry up and choose a cooz. | 姑娘快被你挑完了 你最好赶紧的 挑个能搞的完事了 |
[11:25] | Don’t worry. I’ll know when the right one comes along. | 甭担心 有称心的我一眼就看得出来 |
[11:28] | All right. Next we have Alexa. | 行吧 下一位是Alexa |
[11:38] | Connie, are you okay? | Connie 你没事吧? |
[11:41] | Lift your loincloth, please. | 请把遮羞布掀起来 |
[11:44] | It’s perfect. | 简直完美 |
[11:45] | Like a rose made of prosciutto. | 就像火腿片做成的玫瑰一样 |
[11:50] | Malloy, those rich pole smokers are crawling up my ass | Malloy 那些有钱的娘炮成天追着我屁股… |
[11:53] | about Steve and his thieving band of salty shit-dogs. | 要我解决Steve和他那帮抢钱的死海狗 |
[11:56] | I got to get him and his stupid ship out of here! | 我得把他和他那艘破船都弄走 |
[11:58] | Why don’t we blow it up with this polaris nuclear sub? | 我们用这艘北极星核潜艇把那船轰飞怎么样? |
[12:01] | It fires real torpedoes, and it’s only $6.98! | 能发射真鱼雷 而且只要6.98刀咧 |
[12:04] | It’s made of [bleep] cardboard, Malloy! | 那特么是硬纸板做的好吧 Malloy |
[12:09] | What the hell was that? | 这又是搞毛? |
[12:11] | Holy shit. | 我勒个去 |
[12:14] | You blew up my house, you crazy son of a bitch! | 老子的房被轰烂了 你们这群疯杂种 |
[12:17] | Please… | 请你… |
[12:18] | Accept this as my apology. | 收下吾深深的歉意 |
[12:24] | Oh, god. What am I gonna do? | 老天爷 我该怎么办才好? |
[12:29] | We here for reward. | 我们来领酬金的 |
[12:30] | – Are any of you a hypnotist? – No. | – 你们里面有催眠师吗? – 我不是 |
[12:32] | – No, not me. – No, no, no. | – 不是我 – 我也不是 |
[12:34] | I sell mogwais. | 我卖大魔怪哟 |
[12:36] | Get the hell out of here! | 都特么滚粗 |
[12:37] | What am I supposed to do with a Chinese army? | 一大帮中国人对我有啥用处? |
[12:39] | Oh, holy Shanghai, that’s it! | 我上了个海的 有戏 |
[12:42] | If Steve wants to play pirate, we’ll play pirate. | Steve想扮海盗 老子就陪他扮到底 |
[12:45] | Pirate? We can’t fly a “prane.” | 海盗? 我们不会开”灰机”的 |
[12:47] | So you even hear with an accent? | 你们连听力都带口音吗? |
[12:51] | Mmm. Alexa. | 呣呣 Alexa |
[12:54] | Mmm. Prosciutto. | 呣呣 火腿片 |
[12:56] | Connie, wake up! It’s me! | Connie 醒醒 是我 |
[12:58] | I’m gonna sneak to the beach while everyone’s asleep and build a raft to escape. | 我要趁大家都睡着 溜到海边做个木筏逃命 |
[13:01] | You’re leaving? Why? | 你要走? 为毛? |
[13:03] | There’s something weird going on here. I think we might be in danger. | 这里的事情有点蹊跷 我觉得咱们可能有危险 |
[13:06] | You’re just jealous because now I’m beautiful and you’re the ugly one. | 你就是嫉妒现在我成了美人 你成了丑逼 |
[13:09] | – Look, whatever! I’m out of here! – Fine! | – 随便你怎么想 老子要闪人了 – 好啊 |
[13:12] | Wait, Denzel. Can you give this to Alexa for me? | 等下 Denzel 帮我把这个捎给Alexa好不? |
[13:16] | I’ve taken up whittling. | 削木是我的新手艺 |
[13:20] | Hey, you’re a man! What’s a man doin– | 嘿 你是男的 男人怎么会… |
[13:23] | ♪ yo, ho, ho, and a bottle of rum ♪ | ♪ 呦吼吼 来瓶兰姆酒 ♪ |
[13:26] | ♪ let’s swing by the zoo, I need to get some ♪ | ♪ 去趟动物园 哥要日到腿抖 ♪ |
[13:31] | I love being a pirate! I can finally wipe myself! | 我爱死当海盗了 终于可以自己擦屁股啦 |
[13:36] | Can somebody drive me to the hospital? | 谁开车送我去医院? |
[13:42] | Everybody grab a ginsu. | 每人拿一把忍匕 |
[13:46] | What the…? | 搞毛… |
[13:51] | Uh, anybody want some beans? | 谁想吃点豆不? |
[13:54] | Ha ha! Looking for someone? | 你们找谁么? |
[13:55] | Hey, dumbass, nice ambush. | 嘿 傻缺 埋伏得不错啊 |
[13:57] | We outnumber you three to one. | 我们人数多你们三倍 |
[14:00] | Then I’d say the odds are squarely in our favor. | 那是老天爷眷顾我们正好杀个痛快咯 |
[14:03] | Right, mateys? | 对吧 伙计们? |
[14:12] | Now it’s just ye and me. | 只剩您与在下一决生死了 |
[14:20] | Get him, Captain Steve! | 弄死他 Steve船长 |
[14:22] | Now walk the plank, fatscallion. | 走跳板吧 肥冬瓜 |
[14:25] | Good-bye, cruel world! | 永别了 残酷世界 |
[14:28] | I broke my goddamn ankles! | 老子脚踝碎了 |
[14:32] | And now for me reward. | 在下领赏来了 |
[14:38] | You’re so brave, Captain Steve. | 你真勇敢 Steve船长 |
[14:40] | You should come by my cabin later. | 有空你应该来宿舍找我玩 |
[14:42] | Ha ha! Looks like I found a chink in his armor. | 看来即便他盔甲护体 我也有机可乘 |
[14:46] | – Hey, what the hell? – Figure of speech– Don’t get offended. | – 说谁呢你? – 打比方而已 没骂你 |
[14:53] | Blimey! | 我的天 |
[14:59] | One free fluff and fold? | 再临打折卡? |
[15:03] | Where am I? Why am I upside down? | 我在哪? 怎么被吊起来了? |
[15:05] | Captain Steve, your pirate ass is about to be [bleep] in the bunghole. | Steve船长 你这海盗菊花就等着被爆烂吧 |
[15:11] | So this is what you freaks do when I’m not around? | 我不在时 你们这群变态就玩这个啊? |
[15:15] | You built a sex dungeon under your cabin? | 你在房子下面造了一个凌辱密室? |
[15:17] | Well, it’s a lot more practical than a basement. | 这比普通地下室实用一百倍好吧 |
[15:20] | And if I ever need a regular dungeon, I just take out the dildos. | 再说要是需要普通地下室 撤了这些道具就行了 |
[15:23] | But why are you locking me up? | 那你为什么把我关起来? |
[15:24] | Because I need this regatta to go well, | 因为我想让赛船会正常进行 |
[15:27] | And I can’t have captain Steve running around like a crazy [bleep] pirate! | 我不允许Steve船长像个抽风海盗一样四处捣乱 |
[15:31] | I was a pirate? | 我是海盗? |
[15:33] | Get in there. | 快进去 |
[15:34] | Hilda, it’s your lucky day. You’re free to go. | Hilda 今儿算你走运 你可以走了 |
[15:37] | I can really go, just like that after 12 years? | 经过了12年的凌辱 我真的可以走了? |
[15:40] | Hilda, don’t let this experience define you. | Hilda 不要把这些年的事放在心上 |
[15:46] | You’re just in time to enter the wonderful world of amazing sea monkeys. | 你正好赶上见证这神奇的海猴子 |
[15:52] | That’s it? It doesn’t look anything like the box. | 就这玩意? 和包装盒上的半点也不像啊 |
[15:55] | Malloy, I-I tried to tell you. | Malloy 我… 告诉过你的 |
[15:57] | You know what the worst part is? | 你知道最操蛋的是啥不? |
[15:58] | That you were actually right about something for once. | 你真能说对那么一两次 |
[16:00] | This stuff is bullshit. | 这玩意真扯淡 |
[16:10] | And now, my wealthy friends with vacation homes in places I would like to visit, | 接下来 各位拥有令我垂涎已久度假村的土豪朋友们 |
[16:14] | the moment we’ve been waiting for– The Brickleberry Regatta! | 迎接咱们期待已久的时刻: 脆莓赛船会 |
[16:18] | On your mark, get set… | 各就各位 预备… |
[16:28] | – What the hell? – Holy shit! It does look like the box! | – 什么情况? – 我勒个去 和包装盒上的一模一样 |
[16:31] | I told you this stuff works! | 我就说这玩意儿好使 |
[16:36] | Face it, Woody-there’s only one hero brave enough to fight this monster. | 承认吧 Woody 只有一个英雄勇敢到能对抗这个怪物 |
[16:40] | – Klan Man? – Captain Steve! | – 3K侠? – Steve船长 |
[16:45] | Please! Y’all can’t do this to Connie! | 求求你 你们不能这么对待Connie |
[16:51] | Are you ready to mate with your chosen one? | 准备好和选定的佳人翻云覆雨了吗? |
[16:54] | What do you think? I’m leaving a snail trail. | 你说呢? 我湿了一路了 |
[17:00] | Oh, my god. | 天啊 |
[17:02] | Are you ready for me, Connie? | 准备好上我了吗 Connie? |
[17:05] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[17:13] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[17:15] | What? Why not? | 啊? 为什么? |
[17:16] | Because… | 因为… |
[17:18] | You’re… So… Ugly! | 你… 是个… 丑逼 |
[17:21] | That’s right, Connie. This is You’re So Ugly! | 是的 Connie 这里是《你是个丑逼》 |
[17:24] | The reality show that humiliates unattractive people! | 专门让不受欢迎的人出糗的真人秀节目 |
[17:27] | But… | 但… |
[17:28] | We were going to punk Some other beast, but then… | 我们本来准备恶搞别人的 谁料… |
[17:30] | you washed up onshore, and we couldn’t believe our luck. | 你们被冲上了岸 制作组简直不相信我们的运气 |
[17:33] | You mean I’m not having sex with Alexa? | 你是说我不能上Alexa了? |
[17:38] | Oh, come on, did you really think someone like you could get someone like her? | 醒醒吧 真以为你这种丑逼能上她这样的尤物? |
[17:42] | Sorry, Connie. I couldn’t stop these sick bastards. | 对不起 Connie 我没能阻止这些变态 |
[17:44] | “sick”? Hey, we’re just giving america what it wants. | “变态”? 我们只是在满足美国人民的需要 |
[17:47] | Nothing gets ratings like degrading people, | 没什么比恶搞别人更能赚收视 |
[17:49] | Especially a hideous, trout-faced monster like Connie. | 遇上Connie这种丑八怪就更是如此了 |
[17:52] | – Am I right, ladies? – Yeah! | – 对吧 女士们? – 是啊 |
[17:59] | There it is! | 就在那儿 |
[18:00] | Holy shit! What is that? | 我擦嘞 那是个啥? |
[18:03] | It’s the sea monster! | 是海怪 |
[18:04] | You said “sea monkey.” | 你刚说的是”海猴” |
[18:06] | I was planning to overfeed it to death. I can’t fight that thing. | 我还准备要拿吃的撑死它 这玩意儿我可打败不了 |
[18:09] | Sure you can. | 你肯定行的 |
[18:10] | You’re captain Steve, the fearless pirate. | 你是Steve船长 毫无畏惧的海盗 |
[18:14] | Ethel, the truth is, | Ethel 事实是… |
[18:16] | I was only fearless because a hypnotist put a medallion around my neck. | 我只能在催眠师给我戴上勋章之后才变得毫无畏惧 |
[18:19] | Without that, I’m nothing. | 没那玩意 我什么也不是 |
[18:21] | No, Steve, the medallion didn’t do brave things. | 不 Steve 英勇事迹不是勋章做出来的 |
[18:24] | You did. | 是你啊 |
[18:25] | Now it’s time to believe in yoursel– | 现在你要相信自… |
[18:29] | Help, Steve! Help! | 救命 Steve 救命 |
[18:35] | You’re in no danger! | 大伙都没事的 |
[18:37] | This is all part of the entertainment! | 这只是娱乐表演的一部分 |
[18:40] | Great special effects, huh? | 特效超赞有没有? |
[18:44] | Shit! | 卧槽 |
[18:48] | Help! | 救命 |
[18:53] | Steve, I knew you were brave. | Steve 我就知道你很勇敢的 |
[18:56] | I’m gonna die. | 人家要死了 |
[18:59] | I’m gonna die! | 要死了啦 |
[19:07] | Ah, bad idea! | 不好 |
[19:11] | Yes! I got to order more of these! | 真棒 我要再订点这玩意儿 |
[19:14] | Hey, captain Steve! What’s up? | 嘿 Steve船长 别来无恙啊? |
[19:16] | Men, you’re alive! I’m gonna get you out of here. | 大伙 你们还活着 我要把你们救出去 |
[19:19] | – No, we like it here. – What? | – 不用 我们很喜欢这里 – 啥? |
[19:21] | In the last two minutes, we formed our own little utopian society. | 两分钟前 我们组成了自己的微型乌托邦社会 |
[19:25] | It’s like the 4-h club with less [bleep]! | 和四健会一样 只是没那么多xxoo |
[19:27] | Guys, if we don’t get out, the stomach acid will eat through our skin. | 伙计们 如果不出去 胃酸迟早会把我们消化掉的 |
[19:31] | Well, that explains the skeleton foot. | 我说我脚上怎么没肉了呢 |
[19:33] | I’ve got it! Everybody get on the cannon. | 有主意了 大家快到大炮上来 |
[19:36] | Aye, aye, captain. | 遵命 船长 |
[19:51] | Steve, that was so brave! I can’t believe you survived. | Steve 你太勇敢了 真不敢相信你活着出来了 |
[19:55] | Oh, my god, you’re right. | 天呐 你说得对 |
[19:57] | I almost died! | 我差点死了 |
[20:05] | At least we can have sex now. | 现在可以来一炮了吧 |
[20:10] | I’m sorry I ever called you ugly, Connie. | 抱歉之前说你丑 Connie |
[20:12] | That’s okay. At least you tried to look out for me. | 没关系啦 你都试着帮我了 |
[20:15] | Hey, do you think I overreacted? | 嘿 你觉得我过激了吗? |
[20:19] | No. | 才没 |
[20:25] | Poor Jim didn’t make it out alive. | 可怜的Jim没能活着出来 |
[20:30] | Again! Again! That’s better than [bleep] Six Flags! | 再来 再来 比六面旗游乐园还好玩啊 |
[20:33] | Screw those rich bastards. | 那帮土豪快去死吧 |
[20:35] | If we can’t keep the poor out, let ’em pour in. | 既然赶不走穷鬼 就让穷鬼们全都来吧 |
[20:39] | Argh! Step right up, ye poor people! | 吖 快来吧 穷人们 |
[20:41] | Ride the sunken monkey! | 来玩沉没的海猴子 |