时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | Were those your parents? Poor little guy. | 它们是你爸妈吗? 可怜的小东西 |
[00:30] | Oh, well. Time erases traumatic memories. | 是时候来消除这段创伤的记忆了 |
[00:33] | At least that’s what my Scout Leader told me when he made me suck his… | 这话以前童子军领队跟我说过 当时他要我舔他… |
[00:38] | Huh. It does work. | 还真起作用了 |
[00:40] | Don’t worry, little cub. I’ll take care of you. | 别害怕 小熊宝儿 我来照顾你 |
[00:43] | Son, never forget us. | 儿 不要忘了我们 |
[00:46] | Never forget where you came from. | 永远不要忘记你的出身 |
[00:50] | God damn, I’m good. | 我真特么的厉害 |
[00:53] | Malloy, what do you say we take a hike and connect with nature? | Malloy 你说咱们去远足 亲近亲近自然怎么样? |
[00:56] | I have all the nature I need right here. | 我在这儿就够亲近自然的了 |
[00:58] | Die, you worthless animals! | 去死 一帮没用的畜生 |
[01:02] | 攻击: A 坦克部队 B 出动军队 C 空中打击 | |
[01:06] | Extinction achieved! | 灭绝达成 |
[01:09] | So this shit was rated “E” for everyone, huh? | 就这玩意还被评为E面向所有人哈? |
[01:26] | God. It’s that day again. | 天呐 又到这一天了 |
[01:28] | 愚人节 清理冰箱 林警抱抱日 扑克之夜 清理冰箱 啤酒夜取消 Steve直肠病学考试 松兔启示纪念日 | |
[01:28] | It’s Malloy’s parents’ murderversary. | Malloy父母被杀的日子 |
[01:34] | Don’t look guilty. Don’t look guilty. | 不要显得愧疚 不要显得愧疚 |
[01:35] | – Steve? – I’m sorry! | – Steve? – 对不起 |
[01:37] | Uh, for what? | 有什么对不起的? |
[01:41] | For that. Just wanted to apologize beforehand. | 因为这个 我就想在动手前先道个歉 |
[01:43] | Apology accepted, Steve. | 接受你的道歉 Steve |
[01:45] | Steve, don’t you ever hit Connie with a chair! | Steve? 不许再用椅子打Connie了 |
[01:48] | Use the Connie club. That’s what it’s there for. | 去拿Connie专用棒 专门干这活儿的 |
[01:51] | Now listen up, Rangers. It’s April 22nd. Also known as… | 现在注意了啊 林警们 今天是4月22号 也是… |
[01:54] | The day that Malloy’s parents were killed! | Malloy父母被杀的日子 |
[01:56] | No. Earth Day. | 不 是地球日 |
[01:59] | Jesus, Steve. Why would you bring that up? | 要死啊 Steve 你提那档子事干嘛? |
[02:01] | Well, not because there’s a horrible memory or crushing guilt weighing on me. | 当然不是因为可怕回忆和要命的罪恶感压得我喘不过气 |
[02:04] | Oh, look at the time. | 你看都几点了 |
[02:13] | Woody, since when do you care about Earth Day? | Woody 你什么时候开始关心地球日了? |
[02:16] | Since always, Ethel. | 自古以来嘛 Ethel |
[02:18] | Earth is my planet. | 地球是我的星球 |
[02:20] | And my planet is full of soupy dipshits | 而我的星球上却满是二逼青年 |
[02:23] | who go to National Parks on Earth Day | 一到地球日就跑来逛国家公园 |
[02:25] | to pretend to give a flying sheep’s queef about nature. | 装作有多关心大自然似的 |
[02:28] | AKA, this is the day we makes da mad Benjamins. | 换句话就是 咱们捞一票的好机会来了 |
[02:31] | Am I right, Denzel? | 对伐 Denzel? |
[02:33] | Yeah, you would be, if this was the early ’90s and you were black. | 这个可以有 如果现在是90年代早期 你是黑人的话 |
[02:35] | Actually, Denzel, it wasn’t until the late ’90s | 其实吧 Denzel 是在90年代晚期 |
[02:38] | when “Benjamins” entered the black verna… | “票子”这个词才被黑人… |
[02:41] | Denzel! It’s three steps away! | Denzel 就离你丫三步远 |
[02:44] | Haliburton地球日活动 由BP与陶氏化工为您呈现 | |
[02:44] | BP: 世界上最大的石油和石化集团公司之一 陶氏化工: 世界化学工业界第二跨国化工公司 | |
[02:55] | Ooh, almost had it. | 就差一点了 |
[02:57] | My God! What is the point of this? | 天呐 搞这些有什么意义? |
[02:59] | It’s for the environment, Ethel. | 这是为了环境呀 Ethel |
[03:01] | I’m trying to return this trout to its natural habitat… that deep fryer. | 我在努力将这条鳟鱼送回栖息地… 那口油锅里 |
[03:06] | Jackpot! | 打中了 |
[03:07] | Woody, this is a joke. | Woody 简直扯淡 |
[03:09] | Your “celebration of nature” is destroying our park. | 你的自然庆祝活动就是在毁咱们的公园 |
[03:16] | Ethel, that offends me. | Ethel 你话真伤人 |
[03:17] | Now shut up and help me oil up these pelicans. | 闭嘴 帮我给这些鹈鹕浇上油 |
[03:23] | Malloy Malloy! | |
[03:24] | There’s my best little orphaned friend. | 你在这儿啊 我的孤儿好朋友 |
[03:27] | What is up with you? | 你什么毛病? |
[03:28] | Every year, around this time, you start acting weirder than usual. | 每年一到这个时候 你就变得比平时更加不正常 |
[03:31] | Nonsense. Here, I got you a card. | 胡说 给 这是我送你的卡片 |
[03:34] | “So your parents died in a gruesome accident”. | “你父母在一次凶残的意外中身亡” |
[03:42] | “Better luck next time”. | “最好下次走运点” |
[03:44] | Uh, how is this supposed to cheer me up? | 这玩意怎么能让我高兴得起来? |
[03:46] | Sorry. What else can I do? | 不好意思 我还能做啥? |
[03:47] | – How about stick your dick in a beehive? – On it. | – 把你JJ插进蜂窝里怎么样? – 没问题 |
[03:50] | – Honeybee or yellow jacket? – Whichever one’s more aggressive. | – 蜜蜂窝还是马蜂窝? – 谁攻击力牛X就来谁 |
[03:53] | Yellow jacket it is. | 必须是马蜂窝 |
[03:55] | Huh, this isn’t so bad. | 这也没什么嘛 |
[03:57] | It kind of tickles. | 还有点痒痒 |
[04:00] | Now it’s bad! | 现在玩儿大了 |
[04:02] | They’re stinging my penis. | 它们在蛰我的JJ |
[04:03] | They are really stinging my penis! | 它们真真心心在蛰我的JJ |
[04:07] | Something must have pissed them off. | 肯定是有东西惹到它们了 |
[04:09] | That actually cheered me up more than I thought it would. | 我去 这玩意儿居然比我想得还要让我高兴 |
[04:12] | Okay. I’ll stick with it. | 好嘞 我坚持住 |
[04:16] | Well, time to do my part for the environment. | 轮到我为大自然做点实事儿了 |
[04:20] | Well, not only is it quiet, it’s the safest car on the ro… | 这款不仅更安静 开在路上还是最安… |
[04:36] | This really is quiet. They can’t even hear me coming. | 真心够安静哈 它们都听不到我开过来诶 |
[04:46] | What? | 干啥? |
[04:47] | Malloy, it’s Steve. I’m calling from the hospital. | Malloy 我是Steve 我在医院给你打呢 |
[04:49] | Turns out I’m allergic to yellow jackets. | 搞半天原来我对马蜂过敏 |
[04:52] | The good news is, my penis is now 13 inches… | 好消息是呢 现在我的JJ有13英寸… |
[04:55] | – Wide. – Feel free to never call me again, okay? | – 宽 – 这辈子别再给我打电话了 好吧? |
[04:59] | This is the life. | 生活当如此 |
[05:01] | Hello, bear. | 哈喽 熊仔 |
[05:02] | We need to talk. | 找你有事儿 |
[05:04] | Jessica Simpson? | 杰西卡·辛普森? |
[05:09] | So this is the animal that thinks he is a human. | 所以这就是那只自以为人类的动物了 |
[05:13] | Hello, human. | 你好呀 人类 |
[05:15] | Can we get you some answering machine? | 需要咱们给您配个电话答录机吗? |
[05:21] | Or perhaps a McBurger King? | 或者来个麦记汉堡王? |
[05:26] | Is this, like, a… is this Tyler Perry humor? | 这个算… 算泰勒·派瑞式幽默么? |
[05:29] | – Because I do not get it. – Silence! | – 因为我真没觉得好笑 – 肃静 |
[05:31] | Look at these animals that you drove upon with your fuel-efficient death machine. | 看看这些个被你用燃油死亡机碾压过的动物们 |
[05:35] | I didn’t see a single animal crossing sign. So whose fault’s that? | 我没看见半个动物出没的标志 这能怪谁? |
[05:39] | Screw you, human lover. Let me eat this pussy, boss. | 去你丫的 人类跟屁虫 |
[05:40] | Let me eat this pussy, boss. | 让我吃了这娘娘腔 大人 |
[05:42] | Easy, Joe Wolf. No one will be eating pussy today. | 退下 阿乔狼 今天谁也不准吃娘娘腔 |
[05:45] | Ah, man. | 扫兴啊 |
[05:46] | The bear is not to blame. | 罪过不在这熊仔身上 |
[05:48] | The humans made him this way. | 是人类害它变成这熊样 |
[05:50] | I am Moose Nazir, leader of the animals. | 我是麋鹿Nazir 百兽之首 |
[05:54] | Welcome to my humble home. | 欢迎光临蔽舍 |
[05:56] | Please, bring this honored guest our finest foods. | 来人 给这位贵客呈上咱们最好的食物 |
[06:02] | So all your other foods are worse than this? | 所以你们其他的食物比这还恶心? |
[06:04] | Come now, this is a great delicacy for an animal. | 别闹 这可是动物界最高端的美食 |
[06:07] | I harvest these larvae myself, from the anus of a magnificent elk carcass. | 幼虫是我亲自逮的 全都来自高贵的麋鹿死尸 |
[06:12] | I just had the bottomless bowl of ass maggots at the Olive Garden. | 我才在橄榄花园吃过一大碗蛆 |
[06:15] | Sorry, I am gonna… oh, I gotta go home. | 失陪 我得先… 我得先回家了 |
[06:19] | To the human world? | 回人类的世界? |
[06:20] | You don’t belong there. What is so wrong with this place? | 你不属于那里 这里又有什么不好? |
[06:23] | Um, ass maggots. | 蛆虫就够受 |
[06:25] | Fair enough. You are free to go. | 算你赢 想走就走吧 |
[06:28] | I just thought you might want to know what really happened to your parents. | 我只是在琢磨你想不想知道你爹妈究竟是怎么死的 |
[06:33] | My parents were accidentally killed by a tourist. | 我爸妈是被游客不小心弄死的 |
[06:36] | Huh? Killed by a tortoise? | 啥? 被乌龟弄死的? |
[06:38] | No, a tourist. | 不是 我说游客 |
[06:39] | Who you calling a tourist, you uppity little bitch? | 你丫管谁叫游客 你个傲娇的小王八儿 |
[06:42] | I’ve lived here for 273 years. | 你爷爷我活了273年了 |
[06:45] | I did blow off Sacagawea’s ass! | 给莎卡嘉薇亚吹箫都不新鲜 |
[06:48] | Oh, you poor, misguided bear. | 你个遭忽悠的可怜熊仔哟 |
[06:51] | You live, eat, sleep among the human Rangers. | 你吃喝拉撒睡全在人类林警旁边 |
[06:54] | And yet you don’t know | 却还半点不知道 |
[06:56] | that one of your beloved Rangers murdered your parents! | 就是你那些亲密林警谋杀了你爹娘 |
[07:00] | What? That’s impossible. | 什么? 不可能的 |
[07:01] | I saw it with my own eyes. | 我亲眼所见能有假? |
[07:03] | Holy shit. Who was it? | 我擦嘞 哪个干的? |
[07:06] | I don’t know. They all look the same to me. | 我哪知道 他们在我眼里都一样 |
[07:08] | I know which one it was. | 我知道哪个干的 |
[07:10] | The purple one. | 紫色那个 |
[07:11] | Wolves are color-blind, Joe Wolf! | 狼都特么是色盲 阿乔狼 |
[07:13] | You don’t know what the [Bleep] you’re talking about. | 你丫知道自己说的是个鸟?! |
[07:15] | – He sounded purple. – How could they? | – 听声儿就是紫色 – 他们怎么会? |
[07:17] | Feel the anger surge through your veins. | 感受你血脉中迸发的愤怒吧 |
[07:20] | Let it overtake you. | 就让它怒不可遏 |
[07:22] | I want blood. | 我要见血 |
[07:24] | As dipping sauce for ass maggots, right? | 来给蛆虫当蘸酱是不? |
[07:26] | No, for revenge. | 不是 血债血偿 |
[07:27] | Well, revenge is a dish best served with ass maggots. | 蛆虫正是血债血偿最棒的粮饷 |
[07:31] | Seriously, just try one of these ass maggots. | 正经的 来条蛆虫尝一尝嘛 |
[07:38] | I just don’t get it. | 我就不懂了 |
[07:40] | Why would a ranger kill my parents? | 好好的林警干嘛要杀我爸妈? |
[07:42] | Because humans are evil. | 因为人类都是邪恶之徒 |
[07:44] | This injuries are just from the Earth Day celebration. | 这些伤患都是在地球庆祝日上遭的殃 |
[07:47] | Our doctors have been working around the clock. | 我们的大夫成天忙得不可开交 |
[07:50] | Give me your report, Dr. Gooseniak. | 报告呈上来 鸭大夫 |
[07:52] | Hmm, this fox has a serious head wound. | 这只狐狸遭受了严重的头部创伤 |
[07:55] | Lick it. | 舔了 |
[07:57] | This skunk has a severely broken leg. | 这只臭鼬遭受了严重肢体创伤 |
[07:59] | Lick it. | 舔了 |
[08:01] | And this raccoon has a sprained penis. | 这只浣熊扭了一下鸡鸡 |
[08:04] | Gary, you’ve sprained your penis every day this week. | Gary 你怎么每个礼拜一到这天就会扭鸡鸡? |
[08:06] | What can I say? I lead an active life. | 我能咋地? 咱们社交太忙嘛 |
[08:09] | Now make with the licking. | 甭废话开舔吧 |
[08:11] | Humans have always mistreated animals. | 人类自古以来虐待动物成性 |
[08:14] | What can I do to help? | 那我又能帮啥忙? |
[08:15] | Malloy, you are the only one | Malloy 你是唯一一个… |
[08:17] | that can communicate our demands to those filthy humans. | 能把我们的要求传达给龌龊人类的熊选了 |
[08:20] | Take up our cause, and I promise you vengeance for your parents. | 肩负起这使命 我保证会替你的爹娘报仇 |
[08:25] | I’ll do it. | 说定了 |
[08:26] | Oh, I just remembered. I also sprained my balls. | 我才想起来呢 人家还扭到蛋蛋来着 |
[08:32] | The bad news is, the yellow jackets that burrowed up my pee hole | 坏消息是 围攻我老二的那群黄蜂 |
[08:35] | made a nest out of my prostate. | 又在我前列腺筑了个巢 |
[08:37] | Jesus, what’s the good news? | 我去 好消息是个啥? |
[08:39] | I’m pissing honey. | 我现在尿蜜了 |
[08:41] | Malloy, you look so serious. Everything all… | Malloy 你看上去好严肃 没事吧… |
[08:44] | Silence, human. | 肃静 人类 |
[08:46] | Malloy, what’s wrong? | Malloy 咋回事嘛? |
[08:47] | You’ve never called Connie human before. | 你原先可从不管Connie叫人的啊 |
[08:50] | Because that’s what you all are. | 因为你们都是人类贱货 |
[08:52] | And we have a lot of problems with humans. | 我们跟人类的帐可得好好算算了 |
[08:55] | Oh, yeah? Who’s “we”? | 是吗? “我们”是谁? |
[08:57] | Did you make some new furry friends? Good for you. | 你又交了一大群毛绒朋友吗? 好事啊 |
[09:01] | Here’s a list of all of our demands. | 这是我们的要求清单 |
[09:04] | That’s cute. | 萌死个人 |
[09:05] | “Stop polluting. No more motor vehicles. | 停止污染环境 禁止开机动车 |
[09:09] | And more hot, wet goat cooter”? | 多来点湿热的山羊虱子? |
[09:11] | Hell, yeah! | 就是的 |
[09:12] | I mean, how did that get on there? | 我是说 上面为毛还说这个? |
[09:15] | I mean, baa. | 我是说 咩 |
[09:16] | Malloy, that is a bunch of adorable, time-wasting nonsense. | Malloy 这上面全都是浪费时间的萌人扯淡事 |
[09:20] | – Anything else? – Yes. | – 还有别的不? – 有 |
[09:22] | Turn over the ranger who killed my parents. | 有人说是一个林警杀了我爸妈 |
[09:25] | A ranger killed your parents? Impossible! | 林警杀了你爸妈? 不可能的 |
[09:28] | No ranger could do something so cruel. Right, Steve? | 没哪个林警能下此毒手 对不 Steve? |
[09:31] | Steve, shut up. | Steve 闭嘴 |
[09:32] | You sound like Adele walking up a flight of stairs. | 你听起来就像爬完一大截楼梯的Adele |
[09:35] | – Sorry. – So Woody, do we have a deal? | – 抱歉 – Woody 我们达成共识了? |
[09:37] | Aw, daddy’s little fuzzy wuzzy wants to be a commie. | 爹地的毛绒仔仔还想变成恐吓徒徒咋的? |
[09:40] | What’re you gonna do if we don’t comply with all your wittle bittie demands? | 要是我就不满足你们的萌萌小要求 你们又能咋地? |
[09:45] | Strike? | 罢工? |
[09:46] | How the hell do animals go on strike? | 尼玛的动物怎么可能会罢工? |
[09:49] | Uh, yeah, I probably should have offered to help with those signs. | 对哦 我之前应该主动提出帮你们写这些牌子的 |
[09:54] | Hey! You! Where are you going? You just got here. | 嘿 你们 去哪啊这是? 二位不是刚到么 |
[09:57] | Hey, no one wants to go to a park without animals. | 嘿 没人想来不见动物毛儿的破公园好吧 |
[10:00] | Yeah, it’s like going to a Lakers game and not getting gang banged | 对嘛 感觉就像去看湖人队比赛 我老公都去停车了 |
[10:03] | by the team while my husband pulls the car around. | 我却没被球员轮奸 |
[10:05] | Yeah! What’d she say? | 就是 她说啥来着? |
[10:08] | You two! | 你俩 |
[10:09] | Go round us up some animals who aren’t afraid to cross a picket line. | 快去找些能顶替示威者的动物过来 |
[10:13] | Scabs? | 顶班的? |
[10:14] | You want us to get you scab animals? | 你让我们去找点动物工贼来? |
[10:15] | Don’t think of them as scabs. Think of them as improvements. | 工贼多难听嘛 那是积极上进好吧 |
[10:19] | You know, like when Jar Jar kicked that Star Wars franchise into hyperspace. | 你们懂的 就像《星战》里的”加加” 一下子把销售量整老高了 |
[10:24] | Swims like a fish, talks like a slave. It’s brilliant! | 游起来像鱼 说起话来像奴隶 太有才了 |
[10:27] | How did George come up with that? Oh, he’s a [Bleep] genius. | 乔治怎么想出来的 真特么是个人才啊 |
[10:35] | Oops. My bad. | 哎呀 我错了 |
[10:36] | – I didn’t mean to kill an animal. – It’s okay. Fish are assholes. | – 我不是故意弄死动物的 – 没关系啦 鱼全是些傻X |
[10:41] | You are learning well, young cub. | 你真是日益精进啊 年轻的熊仔 |
[10:43] | And for that, I want to give you a gift. | 为了奖励你 我要给你一份馈赠 |
[10:46] | Awesome. Lay it on me, Naz. | 太好了 直接冲我来吧 Naz |
[10:48] | What is happening right now? | 这又是什么状况啊? |
[10:50] | You gotta be kidding me! | 你别不识抬举啊 |
[10:51] | Moose Nazir has never let another animal sniff his butt. | Nazir大人从没允许过别的动物嗅他的屁股 |
[10:55] | Do you have any idea what a big honor this is? | 那么伟大的荣耀 难道你还不懂么? |
[10:57] | – No? – You ungrateful bastard. | – 不懂? – 你个没良心的小杂种 |
[11:00] | Let me get in there, boss. I’ll sniff you good. | 让我来吧 大人 我会深深呼吸到爽 |
[11:02] | I’ll get in so deep, you’ll be shittin’ boogers for a month. | 我会嗅得深入到你一个月都只拉鼻屎 |
[11:05] | No, Joe Wolf. | 不行 阿乔狼 |
[11:06] | This honor is reserved for the son I never had. | 这份荣耀是专门留给我这个干儿子的 |
[11:14] | I’m an animal. This is what animals do. Just do it. | 我是只动物 动物不就好这口 整吧 |
[11:19] | Oh… what an honor. | 哎哟 太光宗耀祖啦 |
[11:23] | You like it? Please. | 你喜欢啊 来来 |
[11:25] | Grab a sniff for the road. | 多闻点留着路上享受 |
[11:29] | Scab animals? Has Woody lost his goddamn mind? | 动物工贼? Woody这尼玛是疯了不成? |
[11:31] | Yes, but this is an opportunity to help neglected and abused animals. | 的确 但这也是拯救被遗弃被虐待动物的大好机会 |
[11:36] | We can give them the life they deserve. | 咱们可以让它们好好生活 |
[11:38] | Like this hungry little kitty. | 比如这只饿肚肚的咪咪 |
[11:40] | Ow! Bastard! | 草 这魂淡 |
[11:48] | Look at that man just abusing his dog. | 看看那个男人 虐待他的狗诶 |
[11:51] | Making him wear an Arizona Cardinals jersey. | 居然逼狗狗穿主教队的球衫 |
[11:54] | Excuse me, Sir. Would you happen to have the time? | 不好意思 先生 能不能打扰您一下? |
[11:56] | – Why, yes, it’s… – Your dog’s a frozen turkey. | – 当然可以啦… – 你牵的是只冰冻火鸡 |
[11:58] | Oh, my God! | 哎哟天啦 |
[12:00] | Then what did I put in the oven? | 那我把什么放进烤炉去啦? |
[12:05] | What’s all this? | 这都是些啥? |
[12:06] | I’m going through all the old park’s security footage to prove our innocence. | 我要概览一下旧的安保录影带来证明我们的清白 |
[12:10] | Well, good luck making your way through countless hours of… | 行 你就好好熬着那无数个小时的… |
[12:12] | Hey, look at this. | 嘿 看这个 |
[12:13] | It’s a tape from the same day Malloy ended up on our doorstep. | 这盘就是Malloy出现在咱门口那天的带子 |
[12:17] | Wow, Steve. You sound like Adele going down on me. | 怎么 Steve 你这声儿就像Adele要上我一样 |
[12:20] | – Is everything okay? – No. No, it’s not. | – 你还好吧? – 不 一点不好 |
[12:23] | The jig is up, Connie. There’s something I need to admit. | 纸包不住火 Connie 我要告诉你事情的真相 |
[12:25] | Jar Jar Binks, what are you doing in my room? | 加加宾克斯 你来我的房间干嘛啦? |
[12:28] | Meesa like. Meesa like you. | 俺喜欢 俺喜欢你 |
[12:32] | Oh Jar Jar, what are you doing? Jar Jar, this is crazy! | 加加 你在干嘛啦? 加加 这样子不行啦 |
[12:35] | Stop. Stop. Don’t stop. Don’t… | 别 别 别停 别停… |
[12:38] | That feels good. | 感觉好爽啊 |
[12:42] | Jesus Christ! | 老天爷啊 |
[12:43] | When I said “scab animals,” | 我说的是”顶班的动物” |
[12:45] | I didn’t mean animals with scabs on ’em! | 不是说”顶斑的动物” |
[12:47] | Does that cat have feline AIDS? | 那只猫是不是有猫型艾滋? |
[12:50] | Nah, just regular AIDS. | 不会吧 普通艾滋而已 |
[12:51] | Well, there’s nothing wrong with the poodle. | 那条贵宾总没什么问题吧 |
[12:53] | He’s over there picketing! | 他早就跑去示威了 |
[12:57] | This is a disaster! The tourists are all gone! | 真是悲剧啊 游客们都跑光了 |
[13:00] | The strike is working. | 示威起作用了 |
[13:02] | Soon, they’ll give into our demands and turn over the prick who killed my parents. | 很快他们就会屈服 然后交出杀害了我父母的仇人 |
[13:06] | Patience, my son. | 耐心点 我的孩子 |
[13:08] | The strike was just a device to get the Rangers alone and vulnerable. | 示威只是让林警们孤立无援 |
[13:11] | It’s time for phase two. | 现在该进行第二阶段了 |
[13:15] | Make them smell your ass? | 让他们闻你屁股? |
[13:16] | No. Kill them. All of them! | 错 杀了他们 一个不留 |
[13:20] | You know what will help that cough? | 知道啥治咳嗽吗? |
[13:22] | A quick butt sniff. | 闻下屁股就见效 |
[13:24] | What the [Bleep], Joe Wolf? | 你搞毛啊 阿乔狼? |
[13:25] | You trying to sneak a sniff? | 你想窃屁偷香吗? |
[13:27] | No, boss. I just lost my car keys. | 没有 大人 我找车钥匙呐 |
[13:30] | I thought I saw ’em in your butt. | 我刚以为掉进你屁股里了 |
[13:38] | All right, Ethel. We tried it your way. | 行啦 Ethel 你的法子不灵啊 |
[13:40] | Now we’re gonna try it my way. | 现在试试哥的法子吧 |
[13:42] | Give me 100 unmarked, non-consecutive puppies. | 给老子100只没有标记 不连号的小狗 |
[13:44] | And don’t try to give me the ones with the dye packs, I’m onto you, mother[Bleep]! | 别混染料包进去啊 老子盯着你呢 死贱人 |
[13:50] | Crime does pay. You think we have enough? | 果然爱抢才会赢 你觉得够了么? |
[13:53] | We should. We knocked over 2 zoos, 12 pet stores, | 应该够了 咱都抢2个动物园 12个宠物店了 |
[13:56] | and a Chuck E. Cheese. | 还顺便抢了个”笑笑奶酪店” |
[14:01] | Goddamn puppy dye pack! | 他娘的染料假狗 |
[14:07] | We will kill the humans, you will have your revenge, | 我们会杀光人类 你终将报仇雪恨 |
[14:10] | but we won’t stop there. | 而且不仅如此 |
[14:12] | We will punish any animal who associates with human things. | 任何沾染人类东西的动物 我们也绝不留情 |
[14:17] | Neil, how are you, my friend? | Neil 你好吗 我的朋友? |
[14:19] | Just chillin’ like a motherbucker. | 跟普通雄鹿一样瞎逼逛呗 |
[14:21] | What’s up with you, Moose N? | 有什么事吗 Nadir大人? |
[14:23] | You haven’t been enjoying any human food, have you? | 你不会去偷吃了人类的食物吧? |
[14:26] | Maybe rooting around in the trash can? | 比如说翻了翻垃圾桶? |
[14:28] | You know this is against our rules. | 你知道这有悖于我们的纪律 |
[14:31] | No way. I hate human food. | 绝没 我讨厌人类食物的 |
[14:33] | – Ah, shit! – Kill him. | – 我操 – 做了他 |
[14:35] | Oh, it hurts! | 疼死啦 |
[14:36] | Whoa, I did not realize you guys were this intense. | 我真没意识到你们纪律那么严明 |
[14:38] | That’s right. I even ordered the tiger hit on Siegfried and Roy. | 必须的 老虎咬魔术师那事也是我命令的 |
[14:43] | Wow. I thought that tiger just hated magicians like everyone else. | 我还以为那只老虎像大家一样 只是讨厌魔术师而已 |
[14:47] | I cannot believe they killed Neil for eating a doughnut. | 真不敢相信他们因为吃个甜甜圈就杀了Neil |
[14:50] | I just need to calm down, relax. | 我要冷静一下 放松些 |
[14:52] | No more human stuff. | 不能再碰人类东西了 |
[14:54] | Right after I beat Gears of War… | 先等我打翻”战争机器”的 |
[14:56] | And eat a king-sized Snicker bar… | 再吃完这条超大装士力架 |
[14:58] | And this buffalo chicken pizza… | 还有那个烤翅披萨… |
[15:00] | And get a happy ending from this Filipino hooker. | 再跟那个菲律宾妓女爽一组 |
[15:05] | Looks like someone’s sniffed his last Moose ass. | 看起来某只是没机会再闻麋鹿屁股了 |
[15:08] | Nice. | 我赞 |
[15:14] | “The key to being a safe driver”… | 安全驾驶的关键在于… |
[15:19] | My God! | 天呐 |
[15:20] | OWait. You’re both still alive. | 等一下 你们还活着 |
[15:22] | I’ll go call for help. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[15:30] | Ugh, I can’t keep living like this. | 不能再这样苟且偷生了 |
[15:32] | I’m gonna do something I should have done a long time ago. | 我要去做一件老早之前就该搞定的事 |
[15:40] | Connie, wake up. | Connie 醒醒 |
[15:45] | Sorry. What’s going on, Steve? | 不好意思 怎么了 Steve? |
[15:48] | There’s something I need to show you. | 我想给你看样东西 |
[15:49] | Steve, that’s so sweet, | Steve 这可真贴心 |
[15:51] | but this is something I’ve never told anyone before. | 但是有些事我之前没跟任何人说过 |
[15:54] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[15:55] | Oh, my God. It feels so good to finally say it. | 天呀 终于说出口感觉好棒啊 |
[15:58] | What a burden lifted. | 卸下好大个包袱 |
[15:59] | That’s not why I’m here. It’s this. | 我来不为这事儿 是这个 |
[16:03] | Look at me. I’m Connie. I’m driving. | 请看我 我是Connie 我开车嘞 |
[16:06] | Oops! I hit something. | 哎呦 我撞到东西咯 |
[16:11] | Bang! Shot Malloy’s parents. I’m so stupid. | 嘣 击中Malloy的爸妈 我好笨哟 |
[16:14] | Oh, no. It was me. | 不 原来是我 |
[16:17] | I killed Malloy’s parents. | 我杀了Malloy父母 |
[16:19] | I need to confess to him right now! | 我得去跟他坦白 立刻马上 |
[16:21] | But those animals might kill you. | 但那些动物可会杀了你啊 |
[16:23] | It’s what I deserve. | 是我罪有应得 |
[16:24] | Unless there’s some other piece of information that could clear my name and save my life. | 除非还有什么别的证据可以为我正名 救我一命 |
[16:29] | Hmm, not that I’m aware of. | 这个我还真想不出来 |
[16:35] | What have I done? | 我都做了什么? |
[16:36] | They’re gonna kill Connie. | 它们会杀掉Connie |
[16:38] | Screw that fat bitch. Who cares if they kill her? | 去丫的大肥婆 爱杀不杀你操心个蛋? |
[16:41] | What about you? | 你怎么看? |
[16:43] | Hello? Is anyone there? | 哈喽? 有人没有? |
[16:45] | I don’t know, man. Just do what he said. | 不知道啦 老兄 照他说的办啦 |
[16:49] | What up, my brethren? | 各位好哟 我的兄弟 |
[16:51] | I can’t believe you would hurt me like this. | 我不敢相信你竟然会这样伤害我 |
[16:55] | Somebody’s in trouble. | 某只有麻烦喽 |
[16:57] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我搞不懂你们在说什么诶 |
[17:00] | So you didn’t spend all day | 所以你没把一整天时间 |
[17:02] | on your boxed “X” playing queers of whore? | 都花在打游戏跟逗妓女上面吗? |
[17:05] | I can honestly say no to that. | 这事儿绝逼没有啊 |
[17:07] | And to think I opened my anus to you. | 我居然还让你闻我菊花 |
[17:10] | I’m sorry, Moose Nazir. Please, it will never happen again. | 抱歉啦 麋鹿Nazir 我保证 这事儿不会再有了 |
[17:13] | Attention, animals. | 看过来 动物们 |
[17:15] | – I am… – A bloated, ginger she beast! | – 我就是… – 蓬松威猛的女兽 |
[17:17] | But also completely innocent. | 但同时也是完全无辜的 |
[17:20] | That first part was kind of mean. | 前边那句好难听哟 |
[17:21] | No, Connie, it was honesty, and that’s what we need right now. | 不 Connie 我那是坦诚相待 现在我们就得坦诚开来 |
[17:25] | Malloy, I did it. | Malloy 是我干的 |
[17:27] | I killed your parents. | 我杀了你爸妈 |
[17:29] | I should have known. | 我早就该料到 |
[17:30] | You’re dead, Steve. | 你死定了 Steve |
[17:32] | Good. Redeem yourself. | 很好 救赎你自己吧 |
[17:34] | Allow your animal instincts to take control. | 让你的动物本性主宰自己 |
[17:38] | Eat his face off. | 啃掉他那张脸 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[17:42] | It just sounded like you said, “eat his face off”. | 你刚说的好像是”啃掉他那张脸” |
[17:44] | – I did. – I’m sorry. | – 就是 – 不好意思 |
[17:46] | It just sounded like you said, “I did”. | 你刚说的好像是”就是啊” |
[17:48] | What? Wait, wait, wait. This is crazy. | 啥? 等等等等 别扯好不好 |
[17:52] | – Did you just nod? – Do it! | – 你刚点头了? – 下手 |
[17:54] | Hey, this might not be the right time, but… | 嘿 这会儿问可能不太合适 但… |
[17:56] | but are you Khloe Kardashian? | 你是科勒·卡戴珊吗? |
[17:59] | You’re nowhere near as ugly as you are on television. | 你本尊可远没有电视里那么丑 |
[18:05] | And that’s the whole story, Malloy. | 事情就是这样了 Malloy |
[18:07] | You expect me to believe that you tripped, | 你敢让我相信你被绊倒 |
[18:08] | shot two bears through the head with one bullet? | 一枪穿漏了两只熊脑袋? |
[18:11] | I know. Imagine how surprised your parents were. | 我知道 想想你爸妈会是多惊奇吧 |
[18:14] | Come on, Malloy bear. Do it. | 来吧 熊仔Malloy 下手 |
[18:16] | Show us you are a true animal. | 告诉我们你是真正的动物 |
[18:18] | For once you eat his face, you can never go back! | 只要啃掉他的脸 咱就一家人不说两家话 |
[18:22] | Do it! | 下手 |
[18:22] | Malloy, I deserve to be eaten alive. | Malloy 我活该被活活咬死 |
[18:25] | Here’s some Arby’s horsey sauce packets | 这是两包Arby’s horsey家的酱包 |
[18:27] | that I think would go great with my face. | 就着我的脸吃应该味道很赞 |
[18:28] | Do it now! | 麻溜的 |
[18:35] | Ugh, I can’t eat his face. | 我不想啃他的脸啊 |
[18:37] | You sure I should eat him raw? Can’t I get salmonella? | 你真心要我生吃这货? 染上沙门氏菌怎么办? |
[18:40] | Proof you are a human lover! | 看来你还是人类跟屁虫 |
[18:42] | So what if I am? I like my life. | 是又怎样? 我喜欢我的生活 |
[18:44] | I belong with the humans. | 我就该跟人类待着 |
[18:45] | And if that bothers you, I guess you’ll just have to kill all of us. | 要是这点让你不爽了 那就连带我一块给宰了吧 |
[18:49] | All right. Let’s kill all of them. | 好呗 那就一块干掉 |
[18:50] | Ooh, I suck at ultimatums. | 我太不会下最后通牒了 |
[18:53] | Look! Johnny Depp! | 看 约翰尼·德普 |
[18:55] | Where? Where is Johnny Depp? | 哪呢? 约翰尼·德普哪呢? |
[18:59] | Connie, do something! | Connie 做点啥啊 |
[19:02] | Here. | 走你 |
[19:04] | What should we do now? | 现在我们该怎么办? |
[19:05] | Let’s start with Connie putting a shirt back on. | 想办法先让Connie穿上外套吧 |
[19:15] | Where the hell did all those stupid animals go? | 那帮傻缺动物都特么跑哪儿去了? |
[19:17] | Hey, I’m ready to negotiate! | 嘿 我打算谈判了 |
[19:19] | – Here they are! – Where? | – 来了 – 哪呢? |
[19:24] | Now, my little furry friend. | 现在 我的毛绒小朋友 |
[19:26] | This is how you eat a face. | 脸应该是这么啃的 |
[19:32] | Stop! I didn’t want it to come to this, | 停 我不想事情变成这副田地 |
[19:34] | but you’ve left me with no choice. | 但你们逼得我无路可走了 |
[19:37] | Attack, my children! | 发起攻击 孩子们 |
[19:41] | No, no, them! | 不不 是它们 |
[19:43] | Them! Attack them! | 它们 蛰它们啊 |
[20:00] | You missed! | 没打着 |
[20:03] | You had a gun the whole time? | 你丫非得枪不离身是吧? |
[20:11] | Well, I gotta say, Ethel. | 我还真得说 Ethel |
[20:12] | You do put on a better Earth Day celebration than me. | 你办的地球日庆祝活动确实比我强多了 |
[20:15] | I hope we all learned a valuable lesson… | 我希望我们都有学到重要的一课 |
[20:17] | That everyone needs to respect nature and be nicer to animals. | 每个人都应该敬畏大自然 善待小动物 |
[20:21] | Or, when you do kill an animal, replace it with a robot. | 或者 要是真把动物宰了 换成机器的也能行 |
[20:31] | Well, it’s that day again, Malloy. | 那啥 又到这天了 Malloy |
[20:33] | I wanted to say I’m sorry for what I did. | 我想为自己的所作所为向你道歉 |
[20:35] | Ah, don’t worry about it, Steve. | 行了 别揪心了 Steve |
[20:37] | After all, if you didn’t kill my parents, | 不管咋说 要不是你杀我爸妈 |
[20:39] | I wouldn’t be watching bum fights, eating this microwave corn dog right now. | 我也不可能坐这儿 边看流浪汉打架边吃微波玉米热狗了 |
[20:42] | Animals don’t know what they’re missing. | 动物们绝对想不到错过什么福了 |
[20:43] | Well, I guess I did you a favor, huh? | 那我是不是还算帮你忙了? |
[20:46] | Sure. And as a thank you, I got you a surprise. | 对呀 为表感谢 我可给你准备惊喜啦 |
[20:51] | Mom? Dad? | 老妈? 爸? |
[20:54] | And now we’re even. | 现在咱俩扯平了 |