时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | License and regis… tration. | 驾驶本和登记… 证 |
[00:08] | Here you go, Rangers. | 给你 林警 |
[00:16] | Excuse us, Ma’am. | 不好意思 女士 |
[00:18] | – Oh, shit. Did you see how ug… – Beautiful she is? Yeah. | – 诶我去 你看她多难… – 漂亮是吧? 是啊 |
[00:21] | Beautiful? Steve, she looks just like you, but with smaller titties. | 漂亮? Steve 她长得和你一个德行 就是咪咪小了点 |
[00:24] | Keep it in your pants, Denzel. I saw her first. | 裤裆管好了 Denzel 我先看到她的 |
[00:28] | Oh, did I hit something? | 我撞到什么了么? |
[00:29] | Only my heart with your arrow of love. | 只有我的心 用你的爱情之箭 |
[00:32] | And also all these animals. | 还有这些动物 |
[00:35] | Help me. | 救命 |
[00:38] | Sorry, I was just reading a book. I get so bored when I drive. | 不好意思 我刚看书来着 我一开车就觉得很无聊 |
[00:41] | 维戈·莫特森千层面烹制1001法 (丹麦裔美籍男电影演员) | |
[00:41] | Viggo Mortensen and lasagna? My two favorite things! | 维戈·莫特森和千层面? 我最爱的两样 |
[00:45] | Hi. I’m Steve Williams. | 我是Steve Williams |
[00:47] | Ranger of the month. I’m sure you’ve heard of me. | 月度最佳林警 我肯定你听说过我 |
[00:49] | I’m ranger of the month. Steve Williams. | 我是月度最佳林警 Steve Williams |
[00:51] | I’m Stephanie Bridges. I teach at Hazelhurst Elementary. | 我叫Stephanie Bridges 在Hazelhurst小学任教 |
[00:54] | I would love to have a big, powerful ranger come and speak to my class sometime. | 我很愿意一位威武有刚的林警有空去我的课堂上做报告 |
[00:58] | A Power Ranger? I want to see that. | 威武林警? 我也想见识一下 |
[01:00] | A Power Ranger is speaking to my class? | 威武林警要去我的课堂做报告? |
[01:03] | I didn’t know about that. Awesome. | 真想不到 太好了 |
[01:08] | If these mother[Bleep] have a baby, I’m hitting that bitch with a brick. | 这俩贱人要是敢有孩子 我特么一砖头拍死那个孽畜 |
[01:24] | Thanks for helping me with computer dating, Connie. | 谢谢你过来帮我网上约会 Connie |
[01:26] | – You’re such a good friend. – I’d do anything for you, Ethel. | – 真是我好闺蜜 – 我愿为你做任何事的 Ethel |
[01:29] | – I know. – Anything. | – 我知道 – 任何事 |
[01:31] | Uh, yeah. Got it. | 是啦 我懂的 |
[01:33] | – Anything. – Got it! | – 任何事 – 懂了 |
[01:34] | No. No, seriously. | 不 不 真心的 |
[01:37] | – Anyth… – I know! God, I hope this works. | – 任何… – 我知道 靠 但愿这次能成 |
[01:40] | Why do I have such bad luck with men? | 为毛我的桃花运非得这么烂? |
[01:41] | Maybe you’ve just been dating the wrong people. | 也许是你一直就没找对人 |
[01:43] | What? Don’t be silly. | 啥? 别傻了 |
[01:46] | And that’s why I worship Satan. | 所以我崇拜撒旦 |
[01:49] | Kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[01:50] | I’d love to make a hammock out of your skin. | 好想用你这块人皮做张吊床出来 |
[01:53] | ♪ I like vagina. ♪ | ♪ 我喜欢蕊蕊 ♪ |
[01:59] | Is this kosher? | 这个犹太人能吃不? |
[02:00] | Ugh, you’re right. | 让你说着了 |
[02:01] | My sister has the perfect marriage | 我姐嫁了个超好的人家 |
[02:03] | and I’m on the Internet playing date rape roulette. | 我却只能窝这儿在网上玩一夜情 |
[02:06] | Oh, you mean Craigslist. | 你说Craigslist啊? |
[02:08] | Hey, wait. This guy seems perfect. | 嘿 等下 这家伙看起来不错 |
[02:10] | Strong, passionate, wants a family. | 强壮 有激情 想要组建家庭 |
[02:13] | Willing to do anything. | 愿为对方做任何事 |
[02:15] | Anything. Anything. | 任何事 任何事 |
[02:17] | Wait a minute. It’s you. | 等一下 这人是你 |
[02:19] | How’d that get on there? | 我怎么跑那儿去了? |
[02:21] | Isn’t that hilarious? | 要不要这么搞笑? |
[02:22] | I mean, I thought it was someone perfect for me, and it was just you. | 我还以为找着合适的人了 弄半天原来是你 |
[02:26] | Yeah. That’s hilarious. | 是啊 真搞笑 |
[02:29] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[02:32] | Connie, I really need you. | Connie 快来帮我 |
[02:35] | Oh, boy! Oh, boy! | 太好了 太好了 |
[02:37] | Look at this guy. He’s handsome, he owns a car. | 快看这人 超帅 还有车呢 |
[02:41] | Oh, and look. Only two roommates… his mother and father. | 看呐 只有两个室友… 他爸和他妈 |
[02:44] | And he wants to take me to a fancy restaurant. | 他还想邀请我去豪华餐厅呢 |
[02:53] | You know, that reminds me. | 话说吧 这倒让我想起 |
[02:54] | I’m hitting the age where I’d like to have kids. | 我到了该打算要小孩的年龄了 |
[02:56] | Yeah, I like hitting kids too. | 是啊 我也很想打小孩 |
[02:58] | Who do I gotta [Bleep] up the ass to get some corn bread? | 谁特么欠揍 快给老子上点玉米面包 |
[03:04] | So the broad gives birth as I’m banging her. | 我一边上那婊子 她就一边生了 |
[03:08] | That counts as a threesome, right? | 应该算得上3P了 对吧? |
[03:10] | – You’re late on your child support payments, Ken. – What? | – 又拖你孩子的赡养费了 Ken – 什么? |
[03:13] | I don’t even know you. | 我都不认识你好吧 |
[03:15] | Tell Alopecia daddy said Happy Birthday. | 告那小秃子 爸爸祝他生日快乐 |
[03:19] | You know what? I’m out of here! | 你知道吗? 我得走了 |
[03:21] | Baby, baby. I’m sorry. I just made that up to impress you. | 宝贝 宝贝儿 不好意思 我只不过是想让你印象深刻 |
[03:24] | Can we start over? I’ll treat you the way you deserve. | 我们能重新开始吗? 我会把你料理得妥妥的 |
[03:28] | Hurry up. I’m harder than Chinese math. | 快 我现在比中国数学题还要硬 |
[03:31] | – Sit on my penis. – What’s that, Ken? | – 过来坐莲 – 你说啥 Ken? |
[03:33] | Shut up, ma! I’m about to get some! | 闭嘴 妈 正在性头上呢 |
[03:37] | Oh, baby. I’m gonna make love to you all ni… | 宝贝儿 我要和你做一整晚… |
[03:44] | Okay, I’m done. | 好吧 过劲了 |
[03:46] | – Can I at least get a ride home? – Jeez, fine. | – 最次把我送回家好么? – 天 好吧 |
[03:48] | Mom! | 妈 |
[03:50] | Give her a ride home! | 送她回家 |
[03:54] | I am a… | 我是一位… |
[03:56] | Pa… pa… park… | 公… 园… |
[03:59] | What the hell are you two idiots up to? | 你俩白痴干特么啥呢? |
[04:01] | We’ve had three snake attacks, a camper vandalized a moose | 公园发生了三起蛇伤人事件 一头麋鹿被露营者给上了 |
[04:04] | and I found a human head in the fire pit! | 我还在个火坑里发现了颗人头 |
[04:06] | Did you say “human”? Aw, I was hoping it was Connie’s. | 你说是”人头”? 好希望是Connie的 |
[04:10] | I’m gonna kill you one day, Malloy. | 总有天我会了结你 Malloy |
[04:11] | – What? – Uh, nothing. | – 啥玩意儿? – 没啥 |
[04:13] | Guys, could you keep it down? I’m trying to practice my speech for Stephanie’s school. | 各位 能小点声吗? 人家在为Stephanie的校园报告做准备呢 |
[04:17] | Good morning, boys and girls. | 早上好 孩子们 |
[04:18] | – My name is… – Hanukkah Jizz Tonsil? | – 我叫… – 超级大白痴? |
[04:21] | Yes. My name is Hanukkah Jizz Tonsil. | 对的 我叫超级大白痴 |
[04:23] | Wait. No it’s not. | 等等 才不是呢 |
[04:25] | Wait. Is it? Shoot. | 等下 难道是? 你妹 |
[04:28] | He’s awful at literally everything. | 他真心样样事都好操蛋 |
[04:31] | I am a park ra… | 我是公园林… |
[04:37] | – I think the kids are gonna love it. – Sorry I’m late. | – 相信孩子们会喜欢的 – 抱歉 迟到了 |
[04:40] | – Ugh, we hear that once a month. – So how did it go last night? | – 每月总有那么一天 – 话说昨晚上怎么样? |
[04:43] | Typical. We had soup, and he spooged in his pants. | 一般 我们喝了汤 他洒了一裤裆 |
[04:47] | Hello? | 喂? |
[04:48] | Lucy! It’s my bitch sister. | Lucy 我那贱姐 |
[04:51] | It’s been years. How are you? | 好多年没联系了 你还好吗? |
[04:54] | I’ve… I’ve been meaning to call you. | 我一直… 一直想给你打电话来着 |
[04:55] | Just traveling with the family on Al Pacino’s private jet. | 就跟家人搭阿尔·帕西诺的私人飞机去旅行啦 |
[04:59] | Our son, Randy, is going to be in Al’s next movie. | 我儿子Randy要参演他下一部电影了 |
[05:01] | – Oh, wow. That’s… – And then, of course, my husband, Hubert. | – 天呐 那真… – 当然 还有我老公Hubert |
[05:04] | He just sold his business, so now we’re in the market for a new island. | 他刚把家里产业卖掉 现在我们有钱投资一座新岛屿了 |
[05:07] | We were going to buy Haiti, but it’s too much of a fixer-upper. | 本来要买海地 但那地方简直就是扶不起来的阿斗 |
[05:09] | Speaking of poor black people, how are you? | 说到那些黑人穷逼 你现在过得怎样? |
[05:12] | Oh, I’m married with a great family too! | 我也嫁了个好人家了 |
[05:14] | You have a family? Did you bite a hole in the condom or have a five-guy cream pie? | 你成家了? 是在避孕套上开了洞 还是被五个男人给轮了? |
[05:18] | Just kidding. I can’t wait to meet them. | 开玩笑啦 我都等不及见他们了 |
[05:19] | We’re turning this plane around. We’re coming to see you. | 我们这就改航 马上去你那儿看你啦 |
[05:22] | Oh, no, no. Don’t! Uh, uh… don’t… don’t do that. | 别介别介别介 不要 不… 不用这样 |
[05:25] | Oh, my God! | 我的老天 |
[05:27] | – Lucy, listen. I… – Nah, it’s Ken. | – Lucy 听着 我… – 不 我Ken |
[05:28] | Sorry about last night. | 昨晚上真不好意思 |
[05:30] | Why don’t you come over now and I’ll make it up to you? | 不如你现在过来让我补偿你吧? |
[05:32] | I’ll bend you over and… | 我会扑倒你 然后… |
[05:37] | Okay, done. No need to come over. | 好了 没事了 不用过来了 |
[05:47] | And that’s what it means to be a Park Ranger. | 这就是身为林警的职责所在 |
[05:53] | That was great, Steve. | 讲的太好了 Steve |
[05:55] | I want to thank you. | 我要好好感谢你 |
[06:00] | What are you waiting for, Power Ranger? | 还在犹豫什么 威武林警? |
[06:03] | Go ahead, Steve. Stick it in me. | 快上嘛 Steve 求插入 |
[06:07] | Oh, my God. | 我的老天 |
[06:09] | I was having the best dream! | 我刚做了一场超赞美梦 |
[06:11] | I am so screwed. | 我特么玩完了 |
[06:13] | My sister and her husband are on their way to Brickleberry right now. | 我老姐跟她老公正往脆莓这边赶呢 |
[06:16] | I didn’t know you had a sister. | 我不知道你还有个姐 |
[06:17] | That’s because I’ve been trying to wish her out of my life. | 那是因为我一直都想让她滚出我的生活 |
[06:20] | Hey, Ethel. For 100 bucks, I can make that wish come true. | 嘿 Ethel 只要100刀 我就让你美梦成真 |
[06:24] | It’s been a while since I fed my dark passenger. | 我已经好久没有满足过我的黑暗面了 |
[06:28] | So anyway, my sister makes me crazy. | 不管怎么说 我姐让我抓狂死了 |
[06:32] | I mean, our whole lives, she’s always had it better than me. | 尽我们一生 她什么事儿都比我待遇好 |
[06:35] | Congratulations. You’re the parents of a perfect, beautiful baby girl. | 恭喜了 你们生下了一个完美 漂亮的女婴 |
[06:39] | And this thing. Uh, should I toss it? | 还有这玩意 要我把它扔了么? |
[06:45] | What could we do? Santa loves her more. | 看我们干啥? 圣诞老人偏爱她 |
[06:47] | You look beautiful, Lucy. | 你看起来真美 Lucy |
[06:50] | ♪ I like vagina. ♪ | ♪ 我喜欢蕊蕊 ♪ |
[06:54] | Oh, she’s on your way. What am I gonna do? | 她就在路上了 我要怎么办? |
[06:57] | I know. One of you could pose as my husband. | 有了 你们可以来个人假扮我老公啊 |
[06:59] | – Woody? – No! | – Woody? – 滚 |
[07:01] | – Steve? – Sorry. Already in love. | – Steve? – 抱歉 心有所属 |
[07:05] | Where am I gonna find a husband? | 上哪儿能找着个老公啊? |
[07:07] | Racist bitch. Treating me like I’m a Mexican or something. | 种族歧视贱人 拿哥当墨西哥佬一类的对待 |
[07:13] | Where am I gonna find a husband? | 上哪儿能找着个老公啊? |
[07:15] | And I need a kid. | 还得找个孩子 |
[07:19] | Hey! Psst. Little boy. | 嘿 你 小孩 |
[07:21] | Do you want some candy? | 谁想吃糖糖吗? |
[07:25] | – Gotcha! – Help, daddy! | – 抓到你了 – 救命 爸爸 |
[07:28] | Get away from my kid! What’s the matter with you? | 离我孩子远点 你吃错药了吧? |
[07:30] | I want your son. Bad! | 我非常需要你儿子 |
[07:32] | I’ve got money! | 不差钱 |
[07:34] | No! Wait! You can join in and play my husband! | 不 等等 你也可以一起来假扮我老公 |
[07:37] | Please. | 求求你了 |
[07:39] | That’s good to see you’re dating again. | 还有继续约会的念头 真难得啊 |
[07:41] | Welcome to Brickleberry Park. | 欢迎来到脆莓公园 |
[07:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:44] | It’s so nice they hire the mentally challenged. | 这公园还雇智障真是良心啊 |
[07:48] | Not really. I hate them. | 假的啦 我讨厌智障 |
[07:49] | Oh, my God, they’re here. | 天呐 他们都来了 |
[07:53] | What? | 咋的? |
[07:55] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[07:56] | No, what are you doing? | 你想干嘛? |
[07:57] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[07:59] | Help! | 救命 |
[08:04] | Ethel. Oh, my God. It’s so nice to see you. | Ethel 天呐 能见到你实在太好了 |
[08:08] | This must be my nephew. | 这就是我小侄儿了吧 |
[08:10] | You are dead. | 你死定了 |
[08:15] | Little cranky pants didn’t have his nap. | 小淘气包儿今天没睡午觉呀 |
[08:18] | I am gonna [Bleep] claw your eyes out! | 我特么非得把你眼珠子挖出来 |
[08:20] | Tantrums are normal for gifted kids. | 有天赋的小孩脾气都挺大 |
[08:23] | I’m not a kid. I’m a wild animal. | 谁尼玛小孩 我可是野兽 |
[08:25] | And he has such colorful imagination. Well, and ADHD. | 想象力还超级丰富 还有多动症 |
[08:29] | Go play, honey. | 去玩吧 亲爱的 |
[08:33] | Uh, okay. | 好吧 |
[08:34] | Now where’s that husband you were telling me so much about? | 还有你一直和我们津津乐道的老公呢? |
[08:37] | Uh, yeah. He’s… | 对 他在… |
[08:39] | I’m right here, honey. | 我回来了 亲爱的 |
[08:43] | Hi, I’m Conner. | 我是Conner |
[08:45] | Ethel’s loving husband. | Ethel亲爱的老公 |
[08:54] | Well, I see Malloy’s calmed down quite a bit. | 那啥 我看Malloy现在安静多了 |
[08:57] | That’s our Malloy. Playful one minute, a perfectly well-behaved child the next. | 我们家Malloy就这样 前一刻动若脱兔 下一刻就静若处子 |
[09:03] | I can hear my blood. | 我听见我血流声了 |
[09:07] | He’s hypoglycemic. | 他有低血糖 |
[09:08] | So, Conner, what do you do for a living? | 那Conner 你是做什么工作的? |
[09:10] | – Brain surgeon. – Gynecologist for supermodels. | – 脑部手术 – 针对超模的妇科医生 |
[09:12] | Well, which is it? | 到底哪个啊? |
[09:13] | You do brain surgery on gynecologists or gynecology on supermodel brain surgeons? | 是给妇科医生做脑部手术 还是给超模兼脑科医生当妇科大夫? |
[09:19] | I build robots. | 我是做机器人的 |
[09:22] | So how about those packers this week? | 这周的球赛你看了没? |
[09:24] | Packers? Football season doesn’t start for five months. | 球赛? 最近的赛季要等五个月才开赛呢 |
[09:27] | I know. I was talking about the, uh… | 我知道 我是想说… 那个… |
[09:29] | Fudge-packers. | 那些同性恋 |
[09:31] | Stupid homos want to get married. Am I right? | 傻缺同性恋还想结婚 闹呢吧? |
[09:35] | Conner Conner! | |
[09:36] | Isn’t it time to get Malloy to school? Like, right now? | 是不是该送Malloy上学去了? 就这会儿? |
[09:39] | It’s a school for the gifted. He’s a prodigy. | 我们上的是天才学校 他是神童 |
[09:49] | Oh, I’d love to see his school. Mind if I tag along? | 我蛮想看看他学校的 介意我们一道吗? |
[09:52] | I don’t see why the hell not. | 不去特么没理由啊 |
[09:56] | Okay, here we are. Have a good day, baby. | 好了 到了 好好学习天天向上 宝贝 |
[10:03] | Hey, look who it is. | 嘿 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[10:05] | It’s the new kid. | 是个新来的 |
[10:08] | Hey, new kid. Ugly town called. | 嘿 新来的 “丑人镇”来电话 |
[10:10] | You just got voted Mayor. | 说你当选镇长啦 |
[10:14] | Think about how ugly that means he is. | 这得多丑才能当镇长啊 |
[10:16] | You’re also Mayor of diarrhea town. | “拉稀镇”的镇长也是你哦 |
[10:20] | Aw, snap! | 犀利啊 |
[10:21] | That’s the worst town I ever heard of. | 那种地方真是龊到底了 |
[10:24] | My boyfriend is so funny. | 我男朋友真幽默 |
[10:25] | This is called a girlfriend. Something you’ll never have. | 这叫”女朋友” 你一辈子都不可能有的东西 |
[10:30] | Either he called him gay or he’s got a fear of commitment. | 老大说他要不是基佬 就是有结婚恐惧症 |
[10:34] | Listen, buddy. Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 听好了 小哥儿 接下来事情这么发展 |
[10:36] | First, I’m gonna take your friends. | 首先 我会抢掉你的朋友 |
[10:38] | Then I’m gonna take your girlfriend. | 然后我会抢掉你女人 |
[10:39] | And when you have nothing left, I’m going to kill you. | 到你一无所有的时候 我就宰了你 |
[10:43] | You know what? Think I’m gonna like school. | 真没想到 我挺喜欢上学 |
[10:48] | As a Park Ranger, it’s pin-port-tint… | 作为一名林警 直-直-捣 |
[10:50] | Important to know how to [Bleep] out a fire. | 知道如何”操火”是很重要的 |
[10:54] | Put out a fire. | 灭火 |
[10:55] | Damn it! I’m gonna blow it with Stephanie. | 我靠 跟Stephanie肯定没戏了 |
[10:57] | Aw, come on. Steve. Think about what I said. | 别这样 Steve 好好想想我说的 |
[10:59] | I don’t know, Denzel. Imagining the audience naked really doesn’t work for me. | 我不太确定诶 Denzel 脑补观众全裸对我没啥帮助 |
[11:03] | Just trying to help. | 咱就想帮帮你嘛 |
[11:04] | All right, time for plan “B”. | 好吧 咱们换成B计划 |
[11:06] | I’m gonna pump the kids up for you. Trust me, it’s all about showmanship. | 我先帮你热热场 相信我 绝对屌炸天 |
[11:09] | Thanks, man. | 谢啦 兄弟 |
[11:11] | Woody? You’re here to help me with my speech too? | Woody 你也是来帮我准备演讲的? |
[11:13] | What speech? | 啥演讲? |
[11:15] | Either I drank way too much last night or… | 如果不是昨晚我喝麻了 |
[11:17] | Or I’m a Werewolf! | 就是我乃狼人 |
[11:27] | So bottom line, I’m gonna go along with Ethel’s charade | 底线就是 我陪Ethel陪场作戏 |
[11:30] | long enough to destroy this bully’s life. | 直到我解决掉那个小混蛋为止 |
[11:32] | Hey, Malloy. I’ve been there. | 嘿 Malloy 我懂的 |
[11:34] | I used to get bullied too. | 以前我也老被欺负 |
[11:36] | My old man would show up at school, take the lunch money my mom gave me | 我老子总会来学校 抢走老妈给我的午饭钱 |
[11:39] | beat the piss out of me with an extension cord. | 拿电源线抽得我屁滚尿流 |
[11:42] | Was it humiliating? Sure. | 很丢人吧? 肯定的 |
[11:44] | But I showed him. | 但我也给了他好看 |
[11:45] | I started to enjoy the beatings. | 我开始享受挨抽的感觉 |
[11:48] | Sexually. | 性奋地享受 |
[11:51] | Okay. I’m gonna get off your lap now. | 够啦 我不敢坐你大腿上了 |
[11:53] | Great talk, son. Hey | 这样交交心最舒服了 |
[11:55] | by the way, did you get a haircut? | 说起来 你是不是换发型了? |
[12:01] | All right, kids. Settle down. | 好啦 孩子们 安静啦 |
[12:02] | We’re about to bring out a remarkably handsome Park Ranger to… | 马上登场是一位特别英俊潇洒的公园林警… |
[12:06] | Zip it, Beav-Steve. I’ll take it from here. | 闭嘴吧 Steve女 接下来就交给我啦 |
[12:09] | Yo, drop that beat! | 药 跟着节拍 |
[12:10] | Yeah, mother[Bleep]! | 动起来 小杂碎们 |
[12:13] | It’s time to get krunk up in this bitch! | 都给我在这破屋子里骚-起来 |
[12:18] | ♪ Ass and titties. Ass and titties. ♪ | ♪ 丰乳肥臀 丰乳肥臀 ♪ |
[12:22] | ♪ Shake that ass. Drop that ass. ♪ | ♪ 大屁股扭啊 大屁股晃 ♪ |
[12:25] | ♪ Slide, dip. Slide, dip. ♪ | ♪ 抽 插 抽 插 ♪ |
[12:28] | ♪ Touch the ground. Doo doo brown!♪ | ♪ 落地得分 便便屎黄 ♪ |
[12:31] | And here’s Steve. | 有请Steve |
[12:36] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:38] | Uh, I’m ran… ranger Steve. | 我是林… 林警Steve |
[12:40] | And I-I’m gonna tell you all about being a Park Ranger. | 我… 我会详细给大家介绍一下林警的职责 |
[12:43] | You look more like a pork ranger. | 你那怂样更像猪肉佬好吧 |
[12:47] | Snap! He said pork ranger! | 犀利 他说猪肉佬 |
[12:49] | That’s a play on words, yo! | 真是好文采啊 哟 |
[12:51] | Uh, okay. | 好 好吧 |
[12:53] | As a… as a ranger, f-f-fire safety is important. | 作-作为林警 用-用火安全非常重要 |
[12:59] | Forest fires are extremely dangerous. | 森林火灾极其危险 |
[13:01] | Is that what [Bleep] your face up? | 你丫逼脸就被火毁容了吧? |
[13:05] | New kid dropped an HBO word. | 新来的爆粗口哟 |
[13:07] | Picture everyone naked. Picture everyone naked. | 脑补大家都裸着 脑补大家都裸着 |
[13:10] | Picturing kids naked? | 脑补孩子都裸着? |
[13:12] | Don’t you do enough of that at home, you pudgy pedophile? | 你在家还没脑补够嘛 你个肥猪恋童癖? |
[13:15] | Oh, no! No, no, no, no! | 我去 赞 赞 赞 |
[13:17] | He’s saying pork ranger’s a pee-pee toucher. | 他说人家肥 还喜欢摸鸡鸡 |
[13:25] | He is the King! | 他就咱大王啊 |
[13:26] | New King! | 新大王 |
[13:28] | Got your friends. That’s one. | 朋友都是我的啦 第一步 |
[13:31] | Let’s get out of here, baby. | 咱们出去玩儿吧 宝贝 |
[13:32] | – Can’t. Play rehearsal. – Play, huh? | – 不行 话剧要排练 – 话剧哈? |
[13:35] | Initiate phase two. | 启动第二阶段 |
[13:36] | Play me out, Denzel. | 奏乐送我 Denzel |
[13:37] | ♪ Ass and titties. Ass and titties. ♪ | ♪ 丰乳肥臀 丰乳肥臀 ♪ |
[13:39] | ♪ Hump dem hos, hump dem hos. ♪ | ♪ 操翻婊子 操翻婊子 ♪ |
[13:41] | ♪ Ass and titties. Ass and titties. ♪ | ♪ 丰乳肥臀 丰乳肥臀 ♪ |
[13:45] | Well, Malloy. How was school today? | Malloy 今天上学好玩吗? |
[13:47] | Not bad. I’m auditioning for a part in a play. | 还不赖 我参加话剧的试镜了 |
[13:50] | I don’t like plays. | 我不喜欢话剧 |
[13:51] | I’m just trying to get in this girl’s guts in my class. | 只是想插班上的一个妹子而已 |
[13:55] | So, Conner… | 说来 Conner |
[13:58] | I’m sure Ethel told you about our amazing wedding in the Amazon Rain Forest. | Ethel肯定跟你讲过我们在亚马逊雨林办的绝赞婚礼吧 |
[14:02] | That’s nothing. We got married on the moon. | 太小儿科了 咱俩是在月亮上结的婚 |
[14:05] | Uh, Moon Palace. Cancun. | 她说的是坎昆的月宫 |
[14:07] | It was very pricey. | 那地儿贵得很哟 |
[14:09] | I thought you said you got married in Hawaii. | 我怎么记着你说在夏威夷结的来着? |
[14:12] | Uh, we had two ceremonies. | 我们办了两场的嘛 |
[14:14] | They didn’t want blacks at the good wedding. | 好的那场没要黑鬼参加 |
[14:16] | Right. No! | 对 不对 |
[14:17] | Mommy’s got a temper. | 妈咪发火了 |
[14:19] | – She beats me. – At checkers. | – 她会打我 – 跳棋对打赛嘛 |
[14:21] | – Ethel? – Who is this? | – Ethel? – 这位谁? |
[14:23] | – Mommy’s boyfriend. – Pardon? | – 妈咪的男朋友 – 什么? |
[14:25] | You’re married? That’s hot. | 你结婚了? 真够劲 |
[14:31] | I’ll call you later. | 咱再电联吧 |
[14:32] | You better explain yourself, Ethel. | 你最好解释清楚 Ethel |
[14:34] | Oh, there’s a good… | 是这样的… |
[14:35] | Oh, you see, what happened… | 那个 刚才啊… |
[14:38] | You know what? I can’t lie anymore. | 够了 这谎我编不下去了 |
[14:40] | You’re right. Let’s not lie anymore. | 你说得对 咱们别再隐瞒了 |
[14:43] | This just isn’t any ordinary night. | 今天不是随随便便的日子 |
[14:45] | Tonight’s our anniversary. | 今晚是我们的结婚周年纪念 |
[14:47] | And I’d like to give something to the woman I love. | 我想送我爱的女人一件礼物 |
[14:50] | Oh, my God. | 我的天呐 |
[14:51] | It’s beautiful. | 真漂亮 |
[14:52] | Well, it’s just like grandma’s necklace. I thought that was one of a kind. | 那个真像奶奶的项链 我还以为她带进坟墓了呢 |
[14:56] | How did you know I always wanted one like this? | 你怎么知道我一直就想要这种的? |
[14:58] | I stole your diary. I mean, I listen! | 我偷了你日记 不对 是倾听了你 |
[15:01] | Oh, and I found your missing diary. | 我还找着你丢了的日记本了 |
[15:03] | He’s so thoughtful, Ethel. | 人家真够贴心 Ethel |
[15:05] | You’ve got a good man, there. | 你可嫁了个好男人呀 |
[15:07] | Yeah, I do. | 是啊 的确 |
[15:09] | Aw. Mommy and daddy are gonna rub holes tonight. | 矮油 爸爸妈妈今晚要啪啪啪了 |
[15:16] | Well, I wish we could stay, but you know. | 真希望我们能留下 但是你知道 |
[15:17] | Al Pacino’s in a holding pattern. | 阿尔·帕西诺还等着咱呢 |
[15:19] | Lucy, come on. Let’s go. | Lucy 好啦 我们走吧 |
[15:21] | We gotta let these two lovebirds rub holes. | 可别打扰这对鸳鸯鸟甜蜜蜜了 |
[15:24] | Oh, well. Back to our normal lives. | 好啊 终于回到正常生活了 |
[15:26] | I hate our normal lives. | 我恨正常生活 |
[15:28] | Wait! You can’t leave. | 等等 你们不能走 |
[15:30] | You’ll miss Malloy’s big part in the play tomorrow | 那岂不错过Malloy明天的精彩大戏了 |
[15:32] | He had to fill in last minute. | 他是替补演员临时上的 |
[15:34] | He said something happened to the lead actor. | 听他说男主那边出了点状况 |
[15:40] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[15:42] | You can just spend the night with us. | 今晚就留下跟我们住吧 |
[15:44] | Great idea, Conner. | 真是好主意 Conner |
[15:45] | Oh, yes. I’d love to see my nephew in a play. | 那也好 真等不及看我小侄儿表演呢 |
[15:48] | – I just adore the theater. – Well, let’s do it. | – 我超喜欢戏剧 – 就这么定了 |
[15:50] | Oh, boy! Oh, boy! Oh, boy! | 太好了 太好了 太好了 |
[15:51] | That means I get to sleep in the bed with Ethel. | 那我就能跟Ethel睡一张床了 |
[15:54] | Like we always do. | 跟我们往常一样 |
[15:56] | Because we’re married. | 因为咱们是老公老婆 |
[15:58] | And we’ve explored every wet, dark crevice of each other’s bodies. | 还会在对方身体的咸湿幽谷中互探究竟 |
[16:05] | – Good night, you three. Sleep well. – Good night. | – 晚安 你们三口 睡个好觉 – 晚安 |
[16:08] | – Uppity bitch. – Sorry I pulled this on you, Ethel. | – 傲娇婊 – 抱歉把你逼这份儿上 Ethel |
[16:11] | I just don’t want this to end. | 我只是不希望这一切结束 |
[16:13] | You know what, Connie? | 知道吗 Connie? |
[16:14] | It’s okay. You’ve helped me out so much. | 没关系 你帮了我这么多 |
[16:18] | Actually, this is kind of… nice. | 其实呢 这样还… 挺好的 |
[16:21] | I know. I don’t think I’ve ever been this happy. | 我知道 我从没这么开心过 |
[16:24] | You know, in a sad way, me too. | 说来悲催 我也这么觉得 |
[16:26] | There’s only one thing that could make this better. | 唯有一件事能让一切变得更美妙了 |
[16:34] | Connie Connie! | |
[16:35] | Jesus! What the hell is that? | 老天 这什么玩意儿啊? |
[16:37] | But I thought we were a real family. | 但不是说我们是一家人嘛 |
[16:39] | Connie, wake up! | Connie 醒醒吧 |
[16:41] | This is not real. | 这不是真的 |
[16:43] | You’re a lesbian, and our child is a shaved bear. | 你是拉拉 咱家孩子就一刮了毛儿的熊 |
[16:46] | We are nothing like a family. | 我们和一家半点不沾边 |
[16:47] | Pre-Jack Ken would have a better shot at me than you ever will. | 那个早泄Ken随便给我来一发比你一辈子来的都强 |
[16:50] | Is everything okay in here? | 没事儿吧 你们俩? |
[16:52] | No. | 有事 |
[16:53] | Ethel, I want a divorce! | Ethel 我要离婚 |
[16:55] | – What? – And I’m taking that necklace back. | – 啥? – 而且我要把项链拿回来 |
[16:58] | – What are you gonna do? Return it? – Yes, I am. | – 你要怎么地 退回去吗? – 没错 就是 |
[17:01] | I’m gonna dig up your grandmother again and put it back on her [Bleep] neck! | 我会再把你奶奶挖出来 把这破项链捆回她脖子上 |
[17:05] | Fine. | 随你 |
[17:06] | Wait, what? | 等下 什么? |
[17:18] | I can’t believe that you made us come to this, Woody. | 真不敢相信你非逼我们到这儿来 Woody |
[17:20] | I can’t show my face around Stephanie. | 我不能在Stephanie面前晃悠了 |
[17:22] | Zip it and sit down. It’s my Cubby Wubb’s first play. | 闭嘴 落腚 这可是我家小熊仔的处女秀 |
[17:25] | And you’re gonna love it! | 你一定会喜欢上的 |
[17:26] | Steve, your speech was awesome. | Steve 你的演讲好棒呢 |
[17:29] | The kids loved it. They never laughed so hard. | 孩子们特喜欢 他们从没笑得这么开怀 |
[17:32] | You serious? But I peed my pants. | 真的吗? 可是我都尿裤子了 |
[17:34] | That was the best part. | 就是那个才最赞呢 |
[17:36] | I can’t tell you how many kids want to be Rangers now. | 我都不知道现在有多少孩子想当林警了 |
[17:39] | Really? How many? | 真的吗? 有多少? |
[17:40] | No, I can’t tell you. I didn’t ask any of them. | 说了 不知道呀 我又一个儿都没问 |
[17:43] | – What should I do, Denzel? – I know what you should do, buddy. | – 下一步该咋办 Denzel? – 我知道咋办 兄弟 |
[17:47] | Go [Bleep] yourself. | 去把自己给上了 |
[17:48] | Thanks for the kind words, bro. | 小话儿真贴心儿 兄弟 |
[17:50] | Con… ner. I’m surprised to… | Con… ner 没想到… |
[17:53] | Save it, Ethel. I’m just here to support our son. | 省省吧 Ethel 我只是过来捧儿子场的 |
[17:56] | There’s no shame in divorce. | 离婚没什么不好的嘛 |
[17:58] | As long as you don’t mind burning in hell with the queers. | 只要你们不介意跟同性恋一起下地狱就行 |
[18:00] | Everything is fine. Right, honey? | 我们没事啦 对吧 亲爱的? |
[18:05] | His tongue is tired. | 他就是懒得抬嘴 |
[18:06] | Tons of oral. | 口活累着了 |
[18:11] | What? No previews? | 咋着? 不插预告片? |
[18:13] | Wherefore art thou, Romeo? | 伊人将何去 罗密欧? |
[18:16] | How did he get in the play? | 怎么让他出演了? |
[18:18] | What happened to Jeremy? | Jeremy怎么了? |
[18:25] | Well, at least the water stopped. | 至少水停了 |
[18:27] | No! | 不要 |
[18:30] | Denzel, make it happen. | Denzel 上音乐 |
[18:40] | This should put a little hot sauce on your taco. | 让咱来给你的玉米卷撒点辣酱 |
[18:47] | You can look, but you can’t touch. | 只许看不许摸哟 |
[18:50] | You like that? | 喜欢吗? |
[18:51] | I bet you like this sweet ass. | 打赌你喜欢这朵翘臀 |
[19:02] | Got your girl. That’s two. | 把了你妹子 第二步 |
[19:04] | Magic Malloy stole your lady! | 万神Malloy把了你妹子 |
[19:08] | Get off her! | 放开她 |
[19:21] | This play’s awesome. | 这剧屌炸天了 |
[19:24] | Everyone, please calm down. | 大家请冷静 |
[19:26] | Malloy, break it up! | Malloy 够了 |
[19:33] | Here comes three. | 现在来办第三件 |
[19:38] | Help! | 救命 |
[19:39] | Encore! Encore! | 再来个 再来个 |
[19:46] | Turn it off! Turn it off! | 非礼勿视 滚出滚出 |
[19:50] | Sorry my boobs popped out, Ethel. | 抱歉我咪咪蹦出来了 Ethel |
[19:52] | Ethel, I can’t believe you lied to me. | Ethel 不敢相信你会骗我 |
[19:54] | This is the sorriest excuse for a family I’ve ever seen. | 这是我在家人里见过最可悲的托辞 |
[19:57] | You’d be lucky to have a family as great as this. | 你要是能有这么个家 算你走大运 |
[20:00] | – Do you really mean that, Ethel? – Probably not, Connie. | – 这话真心的 Ethel? – 非常不可能 Connie |
[20:03] | That is sweet… | 真温馨 |
[20:05] | how pathetic you are. | 要多悲催有多悲催 |
[20:06] | Talk to you never. | 再也不见 |
[20:07] | You’re gonna let her get away with that? | 你就打算这么放她走? |
[20:09] | You know, Malloy | 没办法 Malloy |
[20:10] | sometimes it’s better just to be the bigger person. | 有时候 做老大就是会吃香 |
[20:25] | Malloy Malloy! |