| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:03] | So I was thinking, Woody, you should buy me a new pet. | 我在想啊 Woody 你该买只新宠物给我 | 
| [00:07] | Hell no. Every time I do, you do a shitty job of taking care of it. | 绝逼不行 每次买给你 你都照管得一团糟 | 
| [00:11] | That is nonsense. I am totally responsible. | 简直是胡扯 我很负责的好吧 | 
| [00:14] | Oh, really? | 真的吗? | 
| [00:21] | Who are we to question God’s plan? | 我们怎敢质疑上帝的安排? | 
| [00:24] | Sure, I’ve missed a couple vaccinations and meals | 没错 我是忘记了几次疫苗 忘喂几顿饭 | 
| [00:27] | but you can’t pin that hamster suicide on me. | 仓鼠自杀事件可别赖在我身上啊 | 
| [00:30] | Wasn’t that the cutest little suicide note you ever saw? | 这自杀遗言真是萌到爆表 | 
| [00:33] | Look, I’ve changed. | 听着 我改头换面了 | 
| [00:34] | I promise I will not let another pet die on my watch. | 我保证不会再让一只宠物在我面前挂掉 | 
| [00:38] | Wait a minute. | 你先等一下 | 
| [00:39] | What happened to that pony I got you last month? | 上月我买给你的小马出啥事了? | 
| [00:55] | Listen up, Rangers. | 听好了 林警们 | 
| [00:56] | Brickleberry is hosting the Ranger Games for the first time this year. | 脆莓公园今年破天荒主办林警运动会 | 
| [01:00] | I cannot stress how important it is that we win. | 咱必须得胜这种事不用我再强调了 | 
| [01:03] | We’re ready to rock! | 我们势在必得 | 
| [01:05] | Uh, what are the Ranger Games? | 林警运动会是啥玩意? | 
| [01:07] | Only the most important competition between all the world’s Park Rangers. | 全球森林警察之中最重要的竞赛活动 | 
| [01:13] | Ah, just watch this. | 看片子得了 | 
| [01:16] | Ooh, wrong tape. Here. | 播错带子了 这个才对 | 
| [01:19] | 国家公园制片厂谨献 林警运动会的历史 | |
| [01:23] | On the evergreen tundra of the world’s most hallowed Park grounds | 长满常青树的苔原 如今成为了最神圣的赛场 | 
| [01:26] | Rangers from around the globe gather to compete for the coveted Golden Acorn. | 来自世界各地的林警们相聚一堂 争夺”金橡奖”这一殊荣 | 
| [01:31] | Goddamn Yellowstone has won the Ranger Games every year since 1908. | 他娘的黄石公园从1908年开始就婵联冠军 | 
| [01:36] | But now that Brickleberry’s back in the games for the first time since 1982 | 脆莓队自1982年退出后 今年首度回归赛场 | 
| [01:40] | their reign is over. | 他们的统治该结束了 | 
| [01:42] | Why haven’t we had a team compete since 1982? | 为啥咱们1982年以后就没参赛了? | 
| [01:45] | – Yeah, uh, nobody knows. – I know. | – 那个 不知道啊 – 我知道 | 
| [01:48] | Then in 1982 came the Ranger Games’ darkest day. | 1982年林运会迎来了历史上最黑暗的日子 | 
| [01:51] | Brickleberry’s Woody Johnson was near flawless in forest gymnastics. | 脆莓队Woody Johnson在森林体操项目中几乎完美无瑕 | 
| [01:55] | But he was beat out by 1/10th of a point by Yellowstone’s John Radcliff. | 但最终以0.1分的差距 败给了黄石队的John Radcliff | 
| [02:00] | What? This is hogshit. | 什么? 全特么扯淡 | 
| [02:05] | I’m a winner. | 我才是赢家 | 
| [02:07] | You’re being pissed on by a winner! | 看冠军在你们头上撒尿 | 
| [02:13] | At least you won the gold medal for being a self-serving asshole. | 至少自爆菊花那个项目你拿了金牌啊 | 
| [02:16] | It’s called cycling. | 那叫骑行比赛好吧 | 
| [02:18] | Yellowstone wouldn’t have won shit if they’d have let blacks play in your stupid Ranger Games. | 你们那破运动会如果允许黑人参赛的话 黄石队还赢个毛线啊 | 
| [02:22] | Instead, we had to compete in our negro Ranger Games. | 我们只能参加黑鬼版的林警运动会 | 
| [02:24] | Ah, Denzel, stop living in the past. | Denzel 别活在过去了 | 
| [02:27] | The Ranger Games have been fully integrated since 2008. | 林运会早在2008就完全合并了 | 
| [02:31] | So what sport you gonna dominate, huh? Running? Jumping? Watching TBS? | 你想制霸哪个项目? 跑步? 跳高跳远? 还是看电视? | 
| [02:35] | I’m gonna honor my hero “frozen toes” Carruthers | 我要向我心目中的英雄致敬 参加他的项目 | 
| [02:38] | the first black figure skater, by competing in his event. | 他是首位黑人花式溜冰运动员”冰霜之趾”Carruthers | 
| [02:41] | God damn it! The one time you could’ve been useful to me | 我靠啊 仅有这么一次你可以派上用场 | 
| [02:43] | and you pick the one sport black guys aren’t good at. | 你居然挑了黑人最不擅长的项目 | 
| [02:46] | That is so wrong. | 这样说太不对了 | 
| [02:48] | – They’re also bad at swimming. – Oh, boy. Oh, boy. Oh, boy. | – 黑人游泳也很烂嘛 – 等不及等不及等不及 | 
| [02:50] | I’ll do the log deadlift event. | 我要参加”原木硬举”项目 | 
| [02:52] | Lesbian super strength powers activate. | 蕾丝边超神之力启动 | 
| [02:55] | I like to run. | 我要跑步 | 
| [02:56] | – Vag-first into boners. – Shut up. | – 想挨操你跑得最快了 – 闭嘴 | 
| [02:58] | So I’ll take the deadly animal dash. | 那我就参加”致命动物短跑赛”吧 | 
| [03:00] | And I’ll compete in forest gymnastics. | 我就参加森林体操啦 | 
| [03:03] | Forest gymnastics? Hey, that’s my old event. | 森林体操? 那是哥的旧活儿 | 
| [03:06] | Exactly. I’m gonna make you proud, Woody. | 正是这样 我才想给你长脸嘛 Woody | 
| [03:09] | And since when are you a gymnast? | 你啥时候又变体操运动员了? | 
| [03:11] | I always loved the sport. | 人家一直都很喜欢的 | 
| [03:13] | They didn’t have male gymnastics in my town though. | 我住的地方没有男性体操赛 | 
| [03:15] | That didn’t stop me. | 但这也阻止不了我 | 
| [03:29] | I see you went all out. | 你还真舍得花钱啊 | 
| [03:31] | Was the Home Depot out of Mexicans? | 家得宝没有墨西哥民工了吗? | 
| [03:32] | No, they won’t get in my car anymore, since the pinata incident. | 不是 自从”劈了他”事件后 他们再不敢上我的车了 | 
| [03:37] | Gather around, boys. It’s payday. | 围过来吧 小伙们 发工资啦 | 
| [03:40] | You’re paying them with meth? | 你居然付他们毒品? | 
| [03:41] | Why not? It saves them a step. Plus, it makes ’em work faster. | 这不挺好 还省得他们自己去买 而且 吸一点工作效率高 | 
| [03:45] | Thanks, boss. | 谢啦 老板 | 
| [03:46] | This bag looks a little light. | 这包好像轻一点 | 
| [03:48] | – Yeah, F.I.C.A. withholding. – [Bleep] Obama. | – 社保医疗强制税扣了 – 日你娘的奥巴马 | 
| [03:50] | Keep up the good work, and you boys just might get a raise. | 好好干 你们还可以加薪的 | 
| [03:53] | Thank you, Obama. | 谢谢啦 奥巴马 | 
| [03:55] | Let’s get back to work. | 俺们接着干活儿吧 | 
| [03:57] | What the… | 搞毛… | 
| [03:58] | Wow, I can use that. Yeah, this’ll fit. This ought to fit. | 这顶可以用 没错 合适的 必须合须的 | 
| [04:02] | And who are you? | 你是哪位? | 
| [04:04] | Hobo Larry’s name is Hobo Larry. Yes, Sir. | 浪人Larry的名字就叫浪人Larry 没错 先生 | 
| [04:09] | Stray hobo, huh? | 没人管的流浪汉是吧? | 
| [04:15] | Who the hell took a shit in my boot? | 哪个混蛋在我靴子里拉屎了? | 
| [04:18] | Oh, that must’ve been my new pet. | 应该是我的新宠物吧 | 
| [04:20] | Hobo Larry’s sorry about that, yes, Sir. | 浪人Larry不好意思啦 没错 先生 | 
| [04:23] | – W-won’t happen again. – You have a pet hobo? | – 不-不会再这样了 – 你养流浪汉当宠物? | 
| [04:26] | You wouldn’t buy me my own pet, so I had to make do. | 你不给我买宠物 我只好这样凑合了 | 
| [04:28] | Okay. I see what’s going on. | 好吧 我明白什么意思了 | 
| [04:31] | You’re doing this to screw with me. | 你就故意来气老子的对吧 | 
| [04:33] | Well, fine. You want a pet hobo, have at it. | 那好 你要养流浪汉 尽管养去 | 
| [04:35] | But if you let this one die, it’s the last pet you will ever get. | 但如果这只也死掉 永远不会再买新宠物给你了 | 
| [04:39] | You understand me? Ever! | 明白没? 永远不会 | 
| [04:41] | Thanks, Daddy. | 谢谢啦 老爹 | 
| [04:43] | Now where’s my other boot? Oh, God damn it! | 我的另一只靴子呢? 我日啊 | 
| [04:46] | Hobo Larry was wrong about that whole shitting in the boot thing happening again, yes, Sir. | 在靴里拉屎这事情 浪人Larry又做错了 没错 先生 | 
| [05:03] | Yeah. This shit ain’t for black people. | 唉 这技术黑人玩不来 | 
| [05:07] | How’s it going, team Brickleberry? Ready to kick some Yellowstone ass? | 锻炼得怎样了 脆莓代表队? 准备好羞辱黄石的毛头小子们没? | 
| [05:10] | I am. Check this out, Woody. | 我准备好了 快看 Woody | 
| [05:21] | Damn it. I guess I should buy a male uniform. | 见鬼 看来得买件男士体操服了 | 
| [05:24] | But it was still pretty awesome. Right, Woody? What… Woody? | 但也还算很牛逼嘛 对不 Woody? 怎么… Woody? | 
| [05:27] | Excellent, my new American friend. | 做得漂亮 我新的美国朋友 | 
| [05:29] | Who are you? | 你是哪根葱? | 
| [05:30] | Rangers, meet the ringer I hired to ensure victory over Yellowstone… | 林警们 看我为稳操胜券所雇的王牌… | 
| [05:35] | Olympic gold medal gymnast Magnus Blickensderfer. | 奥林匹克金牌体操选手Magnus Blickensderfer | 
| [05:38] | Gymnast? B-b-but that’s my event! | 体操选手? 但那可是我的项目啊 | 
| [05:41] | Oh, right, sorry, Magnus. That’s Steve’s event. | 是啊 抱歉 Magnus 这是Steve的项目 | 
| [05:44] | You’ll have to get back on a plane and go home to Switzerland. | 你得买回瑞士的机票去了 | 
| [05:47] | – Thanks so much, Wood… – Oh, shut the hell up, Steve. | – 不尽感激 Wood… – 闭上你的臭嘴吧 Steve | 
| [05:49] | Magnus ain’t going anywhere. You suck at everything, and you’re off the team. | Magnus哪都不会去 你什么都不行 而且你被从队中除名了 | 
| [05:53] | Woody, you can’t do this to… | Woody 你怎么能这样… | 
| [05:57] | Your… | 那啥… | 
| [05:59] | I know! | 我知道 | 
| [06:04] | So you’re really an Olympic Champion? | 那么你真的是奥林匹克冠军吗? | 
| [06:06] | Yeah, but only twice. | 是啊 但只赢过两次 | 
| [06:08] | You won two events? | 你赢过两项? | 
| [06:10] | No, I won two entire Olympics. | 不 我赢过两场奥林匹克的全部项目 | 
| [06:13] | Do you have a girlfriend? | 你有女友吗? | 
| [06:14] | I’m saving myself for marriage. | 我只准备谈以结婚为目的的恋爱 | 
| [06:16] | I cannot… how you say… dip my meat in your fondue. | 我不能… 怎么说来着… 把我的插头插入你的插座 | 
| [06:20] | But I can eat the cheese all day and night. | 不过口活什么的欢迎随时联系 | 
| [06:23] | Oh, my. | 天呐 | 
| [06:24] | Ethel’s just thinking with her privates. | Ethel只是想满足一己私欲 | 
| [06:26] | I have a more intelligent question. | 我还要问更有技术含量的问题 | 
| [06:27] | Do you smoke the chronic? | 你有烟瘾吗? | 
| [06:29] | Good, you’re all getting to know Magnus. | 很好 看来你们都和Magnus混熟了 | 
| [06:32] | I brought you breakfast, pal. | 这是你的早餐 哥们 | 
| [06:36] | Ah, don’t waste energy chewing your protein. | 别把能量浪费在咀嚼蛋白质上 | 
| [06:39] | I’ll handle that. | 让我来帮你 | 
| [06:40] | This’ll digest nicely. | 这样就能充分消化了 | 
| [06:42] | And the second that turd starts to crown, give me a call. | 如果觉得便便要来敲门了 打电话告诉我就成 | 
| [06:46] | Woody, why did you replace me with this Swiss Miss? | Woody 为啥你搞这么个瑞士娘们来换我? | 
| [06:49] | I told you, I’m good at gymnastics. | 都说过了 体操是我的强项 | 
| [06:52] | Well, it’s pretty simple. Magnus is a winner. You’re a… | 原因很简单 Magnus是人生赢家 而你是… | 
| [06:55] | – Steve. – Don’t feel bad. | – Steve – 别伤心 | 
| [06:57] | Everyone seems like a Steve when you compare them to Magnus Blickensderfer. | 和Magnus Blickensderfer相比 任何人都是Steve | 
| [07:02] | Why don’t you go back to your stupid country… | 为啥你不回你那鸟不拉屎… | 
| [07:05] | With its prosperous economy! | 而经济繁荣昌盛的国家 | 
| [07:07] | And stick that Alemannic dialect up your ass? | 把你那口阿勒曼腔收回你的臭嘴里? | 
| [07:11] | Will you stop using Wikipedia to insult him? | 别拿维基百科人身攻击他了行不? | 
| [07:14] | Even if Magnus burping-fur-burger | 就算这个Magnus”长满屁毛的汉堡” | 
| [07:17] | is this “ringer” you claim, there’s one tiny problem… | 能成为你心中的”王牌” 还有一道过不去的小坎… | 
| [07:21] | He has to be a ranger to compete in the Ranger Games. | 不是林警怎么有参赛资格呢? | 
| [07:25] | Right. Thanks for the reminder, Steve. | 对 谢谢你提醒我 Steve | 
| [07:28] | – Now he’s a ranger. – What? | – 现在他是林警了 – 什么? | 
| [07:30] | – Hooray! – Hell yeah! | – 万岁 – 棒极了 | 
| [07:31] | You may have the badge, fondouche | 或许你能拥有勋章 臭狗屎 | 
| [07:34] | but you’re not a real Park Ranger, so stay out of my way. | 但你绝不会成为真正的林警 所以别碍我事 | 
| [07:37] | Help! | 救命啊 | 
| [07:38] | Watch and learn. | 好好看 学着点 | 
| [07:46] | Hurts! | 好疼 | 
| [07:48] | Hurts bad! | 疼死了 | 
| [07:53] | He’s like the son that I didn’t let drown in the lake because I was drunk. | 他就像我当时因喝醉没能阻止溺水的那个儿子一样 | 
| [08:00] | Magnus is too big for the seat belt, yah? | Magnus骨架太大 系不了安全带 行吗? | 
| [08:03] | Yah. Listen, Magnus, you seem like a nice guy. | 行 听着 Magnus 你看起来是个好人 | 
| [08:06] | – I like you too, Steven. – I didn’t say I liked you. | – 我也喜欢你 Steven – 我可没说我喜欢你 | 
| [08:09] | Look, I’ll do anything to get back on the team. | 听着 我会为归队不择手段 | 
| [08:11] | So, I’m sorry about this. | 因此 很抱歉这样做 | 
| [08:13] | Sorry about what… | 抱歉什… | 
| [08:16] | So much for the ringer. | 王牌出局了 | 
| [08:18] | – Steve, are you okay? – How the… | – Steve 你没事吧? – 怎么… | 
| [08:24] | Hobo Larry, how many times do I have to tell you? | 浪人Larry 我都和你说多少遍了? | 
| [08:27] | No indoor fires. | 别在家里烧火 | 
| [08:29] | Well, how is Hobo Larry gonna keep warm? | 那浪人Larry该如何取暖呢? | 
| [08:32] | You ever hear of the thermostat? | 你没听说过恒温器吗? | 
| [08:34] | I got a thermos and a bat, but the bat’s dead. Yes, Sir. | 我有热水瓶和蝙蝠 但蝙蝠死了 没错 先生 | 
| [08:38] | Look. I just need to keep you alive for a week or two | 听着 我得让你在我这儿活上一两个礼拜 | 
| [08:41] | so Woody will buy me a real pet, okay? | 这样Woody就能给我买真宠物了 明白? | 
| [08:43] | Now here, eat your dinner. | 现在过来 吃晚饭了 | 
| [08:48] | That’s a good boy. | 这才像好孩子嘛 | 
| [08:57] | Yeah, this’ll fit. This ought to fit. | 这样就爽了 应该爽了 | 
| [09:06] | I appreciate you taking such good care of me. | 你能这样照顾我实在让我感激不尽 | 
| [09:09] | H-Hobo Larry loves you, Malloy. | 浪-浪人Larry爱你 Malloy | 
| [09:13] | I love you, Hobo Larry. | 我也爱你 浪人Larry | 
| [09:19] | Re-barfed beans. | 回肚豆真好吃 | 
| [09:23] | What happened? | 怎么回事? | 
| [09:24] | We got into a wreck. | 我们撞车了 | 
| [09:25] | – What? – Are you okay? | – 什么? – 你没事吧? | 
| [09:26] | – Well, I-I… – Some water? | – 我-我… – 要喝水吗? | 
| [09:28] | – A back rub? – Over-the-drawers hand job? | – 要揉背吗? – 要我给你打手枪吗? | 
| [09:30] | Broke my nose. Almost died. | 我鼻子撞断了 差点送了命 | 
| [09:32] | – Hello. – Wow. They hate you so much. | – 有人听没 – 天那 他们恨死你了 | 
| [09:35] | Shut up, Mal… oh, cool hobo. | 闭嘴 Mal… 这流浪汉不错 | 
| [09:38] | What is he, a wino? Junkie? | 他什么来头 酒鬼? 瘾君子? | 
| [09:40] | He’s a schizo-wino mix. | 他既有精神病又有酒瘾 | 
| [09:42] | I’m thinking of having his ears clipped. | 我正考虑把他的耳朵剪掉 | 
| [09:46] | You guys, open your eyes. | 大伙们 把眼睛擦亮点 | 
| [09:48] | This jerk has you fooled | 这混蛋就是个忽悠 | 
| [09:49] | into thinking he’s the best thing since Viggo Mortensen erotic fan fiction. | 想让你们觉得他能和Viggo Mortensen的情色小说相提并论 | 
| [09:52] | Well, isn’t he? | 难道不是吗? | 
| [09:54] | No. What do you even know about this foreigner? | 才不是 你们了解这个外国人吗? | 
| [09:56] | He could be a child molester or a convict or a terrorist. | 他可能是个亵童犯 是个罪犯或是恐怖分子 | 
| [10:00] | Oh, that’s rich… a Swiss terrorist. | 想象力真丰富… 瑞士籍恐怖分子 | 
| [10:03] | The Swiss are neutral, dumb-ass! | 人家瑞士可是中立国 傻缺 | 
| [10:04] | Oh, boy, are you stupid. | 老天哪 真是傻到家了 | 
| [10:10] | All right, everybody, back to practice. | 好啦 大家伙 回去继续练习吧 | 
| [10:12] | How you stop? How you stop? | 该怎么停? 该怎么停? | 
| [10:16] | Screw this. I’m getting a Trainer. | 算球 老子请教练好了 | 
| [10:20] | Yo, old-timer, wake up. | 嘿 老头儿 醒醒 | 
| [10:23] | What you want, punk? | 想干嘛 小子? | 
| [10:25] | I was told that frozen toes Carruthers lived here. | 据说”冰霜之趾”Carruthers住这里啊 | 
| [10:27] | – Are you him? – I used to be. | – 是你么? – 以前是 | 
| [10:29] | Now they call me “no toes” Carruthers. | 现在大家都叫我”无趾”Carruthers | 
| [10:31] | Oh, man. Did you lose your toes to frostbite? | 好惨 你的脚趾是不是给冻掉了? | 
| [10:34] | Hell no! Diabetes. | 才不是 是糖尿病好吧 | 
| [10:36] | Oh. It’s an honor to meet you. | 见到您真是荣幸 | 
| [10:37] | Listen, I need your help. I wanna be a champion ice skater like you. | 听着 你得帮帮我 我想像你一样做一名溜冰冠军 | 
| [10:41] | – Can you teach me? – Yes, I can. | – 能教教我么? – 当然可以 | 
| [10:43] | Or my name ain’t “no penis” Carruthers. | 要不然我就枉称”无鸡之徒”这个名号了 | 
| [10:46] | Damn, you lost that to diabetes too? | 靠啊 这也是糖尿病弄没的? | 
| [10:48] | Nah, frostbite. | 错 这是冻掉的 | 
| [10:49] | I got drunk and [Bleep] a snowman. | 老子喝醉了 草了个雪人 | 
| [10:52] | Now let’s get to work. | 咱们现在开工吧 | 
| [10:59] | Steve, I brought your Spanx back. | Steve 我把你的连裤袜拿来了哟 | 
| [11:04] | Steve, are you okay? | Steve 你没事吧? | 
| [11:06] | Go away, Connie. I wanna be alone. | 别管我 Connie 我想一个人呆着 | 
| [11:09] | No way. You’re not going through this alone. | 不行 我不愿让你一人承受这世界的残忍 | 
| [11:12] | Okay. This is weird. | 好吧 这下就诡异了 | 
| [11:14] | Expressing your feelings is not weird, Steve. | 倾诉感情什么的才不诡异呢 Steve | 
| [11:17] | I want so badly to win my event so Woody will finally respect me. | 我太想在项目中获胜了 这样Woody才会正眼看我 | 
| [11:21] | Maybe I can cheat my way back on to the team. | 也许我可以玩点假混回队里去 | 
| [11:23] | Steve, listen to me. I know you’re hurt. | Steve 听我说 我知道你很受伤 | 
| [11:26] | But you can’t take shortcuts just to win Woody’s approval. | 你想赢得Woody的认可 也不能走歪门邪道啊 | 
| [11:29] | Oh, like you’d know anything about it. | 说得好像你啥都知道似的 | 
| [11:31] | Let me tell you a story about a little girl, we’ll call her | 我给你讲个小姑娘的故事 我们就叫她 | 
| [11:34] | uh, Connie, who wanted to play football so badly, she took steroids. | Connie吧 她太想打橄榄球赛了 于是她用了兴奋剂 | 
| [11:46] | They destroyed her mind and body and turned her into a monster. | 兴奋剂让她身心失控 最终变成了怪物 | 
| [11:56] | So the lesson is don’t ever take ster… | 所以教训就是 永远不要用兴… | 
| [12:01] | I’ve never injected anyone with this many steroids before. | 我从来没在人身上用过那么多的兴奋剂 | 
| [12:05] | But that’s why we call it a medical “practice.” | 不过”医疗实践”嘛 总得实践才行 | 
| [12:12] | Welcome to Brickleberry Park and the 2013 Ranger Games. | 欢迎来到脆莓公园观看2013年度林警运动会 | 
| [12:34] | Well, well. | 哎呀 哎呀 | 
| [12:35] | If it isn’t Woody Johnson. | 这不是Woody Johnson吗? | 
| [12:37] | I guess they’ll let any psychopath back in the Ranger Games these days. | 现在的运动会真没品 什么变态都允许回来参赛了 | 
| [12:41] | Radcliff, I will rip the head off your mother’s rotten corpse | Radcliff 老子要扭掉你妈尸体上的脑袋 | 
| [12:45] | and make her go down on herself. | 让她跟自己玩口活 | 
| [12:47] | Hey, who you calling a psychopath? | 嘿 你叫谁变态来着? | 
| [12:52] | Oh, man, I’m missin’ the opening ceremonies. | 老天哪 我快要错过开场式了 | 
| [12:54] | We gotta get this training started. What’s first? | 咱们得赶紧训练 先做点啥? | 
| [12:56] | Iron my laundry, bitch. | 先熨我衣服 贱人 | 
| [12:57] | What? How is that gonna help me ice skate? | 毛啊? 这对溜冰有毛好处啊? | 
| [12:59] | How dare you question “crisp shirt” Carruthers? | 你竟敢质疑”笔挺哥”Carruthers? | 
| [13:03] | Now let’s start the training montage. | 训练镜头大合集走起来 | 
| [13:05] | They don’t call me “breaking the fourth wall” Carruthers for nothing. | 我”镜头互动哥”的称号可不是浪得虚名 | 
| [13:09] | Mop that floor. | 擦地板 | 
| [13:11] | Cut that sandwich. | 切三明治 | 
| [13:14] | Wipe my ass. | 帮我擦屁股 | 
| [13:20] | I’m still not sure how bringing you a keg of Colt 45 is training to be… | 我还是搞不懂 帮你买麦芽酒怎么就能训练我… | 
| [13:23] | What? | 搞毛? | 
| [13:26] | I’ve been doing all these chores just to set up some stupid party? | 我干这些破事就是帮你准备这个烂派对啊? | 
| [13:29] | I knew that wasn’t training. | 我就知道这些都不是训练内容 | 
| [13:31] | You’re right, son, that wasn’t training. | 说得对 孩子 都不是训练内容 | 
| [13:33] | – This is. – Gettin’ drunk? | – 这才是 – 喝醉酒? | 
| [13:35] | My secret to skating like a steed on speed | 我的秘诀就是 要想溜得像飞驰的骏马 | 
| [13:38] | is to do it while [Bleep] up and liquor and weed. | 先得纵情打炮喝酒抽大麻 | 
| [13:41] | If it rhymes, it’s gotta be true. | 这段子都押韵了 肯定不会假 | 
| [13:46] | What is it, boy? | 怎么啦 宝贝儿? | 
| [13:54] | Oh, no. | 哎呀不好 | 
| [13:55] | That’s not one of your regular scabs, buddy. | 这个不是你的旧痂 | 
| [13:57] | That stray hobo bit you. | 那条野生的流浪汉咬到你了 | 
| [13:59] | Oh, no. Oh, God, no. | 不好 真是糟糕 | 
| [14:01] | Bitten by a rabid hobo… | 被患狂犬病的流浪汉咬到… | 
| [14:02] | Son, I’m afraid we’ll have to put your pet down. | 孩子 恐怕我们得解决掉你的小宠物了 | 
| [14:04] | But don’t worry. It’ll be extremely painful. | 但是不要担心 过程会极其痛苦 | 
| [14:08] | – No! – Well, okay. | – 不要 – 行 好吧 | 
| [14:10] | But if he shows any sign | 如果他出现任何病征 | 
| [14:11] | you’ll have to follow the American Medical Association’s guidelines | 你就得按照美国医疗协会明文规定的那样 | 
| [14:14] | and “cap that cracker in his mother[Bleep] dome.” | “一枪崩个丫的朵朵桃花开” | 
| [14:30] | Now taking the ice for team Brickleberry, Denzel Jackson. | 现在上场的是脆莓队溜冰选手Denzel Jackson | 
| [14:51] | I hope I made you proud, Mr. Carruthers. | 希望我没让您失望 Carruthers先生 | 
| [14:53] | Mr. Carruthers? Why, he died in 1998. | Carruthers先生? 他1998年就死啦 | 
| [14:55] | This is Silly Willie. | 这是傻老头Willie | 
| [14:57] | He has severe late stage Alzheimer’s. Very sad. | 他是老年痴呆症晚期 杯具得很 | 
| [15:00] | They don’t call me “where the [Bleep] am I?” Willie for nothing. | 老子”我他娘的在哪儿”这个名号可不是徒有虚名 | 
| [15:04] | Now, for our final event… forest gymnastics. | 现在 我们的最后一个项目 森林体操 | 
| [15:09] | Look at ’em, Magnus. | 看丫们 Magnus | 
| [15:10] | You’ve got Radcliff so scared, he doesn’t even have someone to go up against you. | 你把Radcliff吓怂得都不敢安排人跟你对决了 | 
| [15:14] | The Golden Acorn is as good as ours. | 金橡奖咱们妥妥地收入囊中了 | 
| [15:21] | You guys, I’m really worried about Steve. | 各位 我真的好担心Steve | 
| [15:23] | I can’t find him anywhere. | 到处都找不到他 | 
| [15:24] | Competing for team Brickleberry, the Swiss fist… | 脆莓代表队参赛选手 瑞士硬拳 | 
| [15:28] | Magnus Blickensderfer Magnus Blickensderfer. | |
| [15:33] | And for team Yellowstone, the ranger of danger Steve Williams. | 黄石代表队参赛选手 威猛林警Steve Williams | 
| [15:40] | What’s up, bitches? | 你们好 贱人们 | 
| [15:44] | Steve, what did you do to yourself? | Steve 你对自己动什么手脚了? | 
| [15:47] | I took a shit-ton of steroids, like you told me to. | 吃了一大堆兴奋剂啊 是你告诉我的啊 | 
| [15:49] | I never told you to do that. | 我从没告诉你那样做 | 
| [15:51] | You implied it. | 那就是暗示了 | 
| [15:52] | And now look at the Steve… | 现在看看我Steve | 
| [15:54] | He’s ripped! | 蓄势待发 | 
| [15:55] | Did you work out at all? | 你有运动半点么? | 
| [15:56] | You have to work out? | 还得运动的? | 
| [15:58] | What the hell good are steroids then? | 那兴奋剂算球的好东西啊? | 
| [15:59] | Ah, doesn’t matter. I’m gonna win either way. | 无所谓了 怎么着今儿我也要赢的 | 
| [16:09] | Uh, I think the ‘roids are messing with your emotions, Steve. | 貌似兴奋剂也把你搞得情绪紊乱了 Steve | 
| [16:12] | Shut your fat filthy whore mouth! | 闭上你的乌鸦贱人香肠嘴 | 
| [16:14] | I’m sorry, Connie. I always loved you. | 对不起 Connie 我一直爱你的 | 
| [16:17] | Eat my balls in hell! | 下地狱给哥跪舔吧 | 
| [16:19] | Why would you do this? | 你干嘛要这么做? | 
| [16:20] | Nothing is more important than winning, Connie. | 一切都比不上胜利 Connie | 
| [16:23] | You’re just jealous, because the Steve is a winner! | 你就是吃醋了 因为Steve志在必得 | 
| [16:27] | Please, the Steve, listen to me. | 拜托 Steve 听我的 | 
| [16:29] | – I’m your friend. – I don’t need friends. | – 我是你朋友 – 我才不需要朋友 | 
| [16:32] | I need to crush that ringer. | 我要整死那个贱人 | 
| [16:40] | Okay, my balls just disappeared. | 好吧 我的蛋蛋缩回去了 | 
| [16:42] | Oh, God. What am I doing? | 天啊 我在干什么啊? | 
| [16:44] | What have I become? | 我成什么了? | 
| [16:45] | Everyone, can I have your attention? | 各位 能占用你们两分钟么? | 
| [16:48] | I have something to say. | 我有些话要说 | 
| [16:49] | Hey, Adele, shut up and sing Rolling in the Deep. | Adele 别扯了 来首Rolling in the Deep | 
| [16:52] | In a minute. | 一会儿的 | 
| [16:53] | I, Steve Williams, am withdrawing from this event. | 本人 Steve Williams 退出这场比赛 | 
| [16:57] | What? Why? | 什么? 何必? | 
| [16:58] | Because I’ve hurt everyone I care about, including my nuts. | 因为我伤害了所有我爱的人 以及我的蛋蛋 | 
| [17:02] | I thought winning was the most important thing, but it isn’t. | 我原以为胜利是最重要的东西 但显然不是 | 
| [17:06] | Family is, my Brickleberry family. | 家才最重要 我的脆莓之家 | 
| [17:08] | I pushed all of you away, even this cool new guy named… | 我排斥了你们所有人 甚至这个新来的帅哥… | 
| [17:12] | Magnus Bird-turd-[Bleep]. | Magnus 鸟-屎-擦 | 
| [17:14] | That was a nice speech, the Steve. | 说的太漂亮了 Steve | 
| [17:17] | And you’re right, I will totally be friends with you. | 你说得对 我会全心全意做你好朋友的 | 
| [17:20] | Right after I blow this entire place up! | 等我把整个场子炸成渣渣 | 
| [17:26] | Magnus is a terrorist? | Magnus是恐怖分子? | 
| [17:28] | I was right. Yes! | 让我说着了 赞 | 
| [17:29] | I told you! In your face! | 我就说嘛 呼你熊脸 | 
| [17:32] | Oh, great. I’m lactating. | 擦 又开始哺乳了 | 
| [17:39] | Stay where you are. | 都站着别动 | 
| [17:40] | This whole place is littered with bombs | 这整个场子都布满了炸弹 | 
| [17:42] | all wired to this detonator in my Swiss Army knife. | 火线全都连在我这把瑞士军刀上 | 
| [17:46] | But… but you’re Swiss. | 但… 你是瑞士佬啊 | 
| [17:48] | How could you be a terrorist? | 怎么会是恐怖分子? | 
| [17:50] | Because the world mocks us for being neutral, for not choosing a side. | 因为全世界都黑我们是中立国 黑我们哪边都不选 | 
| [17:55] | So I vow to destroy both sides. | 所以我发誓两边全都摧毁 | 
| [17:57] | I’m really confused by your message. | 你这话真心把我搞糊涂了 | 
| [18:00] | Hey, I’m Swiss. | 我是瑞士来的 | 
| [18:01] | I’m new to the whole terrorist thing, yah? | 恐怖知识啥的咱还小白呢 好吧? | 
| [18:03] | Now shut up and prepare to die. | 都闭嘴 等着去死吧 | 
| [18:06] | Sorry, guys. This is all my fault. | 抱歉了 大伙 都是我的错 | 
| [18:09] | I really effed us in the ass good, deep, and hard. | 这次我真是妥妥地把大伙坑出翔了 | 
| [18:12] | Not yet you haven’t. | 这话说得还早 | 
| [18:14] | One of us has the power to beat Magnus… | 我们中有人有打败Magnus的力量 | 
| [18:16] | The power of steroids. | 兴奋剂的力量 | 
| [18:19] | Do it for Brickleberry, son. | 为脆莓输死一搏吧 小子 | 
| [18:22] | Let’s dance. | 咱们走起 | 
| [18:24] | Don’t come any closer, fat man, or everybody goes boom, yah? | 别再靠近半步 死胖子 否则谁都得”嘣” 好吧? | 
| [18:28] | Easy now. | 放轻松 | 
| [18:29] | Drop the knife full of useless attachments, and we can settle this like men… | 放下那把功能扯淡的复合刀 我们通过男人的方式解决此事… | 
| [18:33] | Through gymnastics. | 通过体操 | 
| [18:34] | You don’t have the balls to take me down. | 你丫都没打败我的骨气 (蛋蛋) | 
| [18:36] | Literally. | 说真的 | 
| [18:38] | That’s far enough. | 你够了 | 
| [18:39] | Death to some small part of America. | 美利坚个小破地儿去死吧 | 
| [18:43] | I thought I wired the scissors. | 我记得火线连剪刀上了 | 
| [18:45] | Magnifying glass? No. | 放大镜? 不对 | 
| [18:47] | Nail file? No. | 指甲锉? 不对 | 
| [18:48] | Fish scaler? No. | 剥鳞器? 不对 | 
| [18:50] | Bubble wand? No. | 吹泡泡棒? 不对 | 
| [18:51] | Pregnancy test? No. | 测孕棒? 不对 | 
| [18:53] | Lipstick? No. | 口红? 不对 | 
| [18:54] | Chapstick? No. | 唇膏? 不对 | 
| [18:55] | Stain stick? No. | 印戳儿? 不对 | 
| [18:57] | Glue stick? No. | 胶棒? 不对 | 
| [18:58] | Glow stick? No. | 荧光棒? 不对 | 
| [19:00] | Blow torch? No. | 喷灯? 不对 | 
| [19:01] | Smaller Swiss Army knife? No. | 小号瑞士军刀? 不对 | 
| [19:03] | Baby dildo? | 儿童鸡鸡? | 
| [19:30] | You did it, Steve. You saved us. | 成功了 Steve 你救了我们 | 
| [19:32] | That was amazing. | 简直太帅啦 | 
| [19:34] | Sorry I ever doubted your gymnastic skills. | 真抱歉我一直怀疑你的体操技能 | 
| [19:39] | The Judges have a winner for the gymnastics event. | 评委们已就体操项目评判出胜者 | 
| [19:42] | Wait. They were judging that? | 等下 他们评审来着? | 
| [19:44] | A perfect score for Steve Williams. | Steve Williams获得全场满分 | 
| [19:47] | I can’t believe it. I won! I won! | 真不敢相信 我赢了 我赢了 | 
| [19:50] | With that victory, the Golden Acorn goes to… | 凭借这一胜利 金橡奖最终花落… | 
| [19:54] | Yellowstone National Park. | 黄石国家公园 | 
| [19:58] | God damn it! | 你大爷啊 | 
| [19:59] | Die, Steve, die, die! | 去死 Steve 去死 死 | 
| [20:02] | It’s like a hug… | 就当你在拥抱我… | 
| [20:04] | A violent hug that’s slowly killing me. | 一个杀我于无形的暴力拥抱 | 
| [20:14] | No, Woody. | 不 Woody | 
| [20:15] | There’s no hope for him now, Malloy. | 已经没有希望了 Malloy | 
| [20:17] | He’s sufferin’. | 他在遭罪 | 
| [20:18] | You know what we’ve gotta do. | 你知道我们也是不得已 | 
| [20:20] | I know, Woody. | 我懂 Woody | 
| [20:21] | But he’s my hobo. I’ll do it. | 但他是我的流浪汉 让我来 | 
| [20:33] | – Hello? – Hi, Malloy. It’s Dr. Kuzniak. | – 喂? – Malloy 我是Kuzniak医生 | 
| [20:36] | I just wanted to let you know that there’s no such thing as hobo rabies. | 我打电话是想告诉你 没有流浪汉狂犬病这种东西哈 | 
| [20:41] | Turns out I was tripping balls on ecstasy yesterday. Bye. | 全都怪我昨天嗑药嗑得太嗨了 拜 | 
| [20:46] | Poor old Hobo Larry. | 可怜的浪人Larry | 
| [20:48] | I’m gonna make sure he gets a proper funeral. | 我一定要给他办个体体面面的葬礼 | 
| [20:52] | One of these days, Malloy, you are gonna kill something that won’t flush. | 就知道有一天 Malloy 你会弄死个冲不下去的玩意儿 |