时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Nobody’s home. | 家里没人 |
[00:06] | Wait, Bobby, I’m here to collect your camping fee. You’re late. | 等下 Bobby 我是来收你的露营费的 你交晚了 |
[00:09] | – I just paid it. – That was two years ago. | – 俺交过了 – 你那是两年前交的 |
[00:12] | Man, time flies when you’re blind shit-faced drunk! | 天呐 喝得脸红脖子粗 时间就是过得快啊 |
[00:15] | Hold on one second, and I’ll grab you some cash. | 等会 俺去给你弄些钱来 |
[00:20] | Stick ’em up, [Bleep]. Give me your wallet. Give me your goddamn wallet! | 老实点 傻X 把钱包掏出来 快特么把钱包掏出来 |
[00:22] | Come on, come on. Gimme, gimme, gimme! | 快点 快 快 掏出来 掏出来 |
[00:25] | There you go, buddy. That should cover it. | 给你 伙计 这些应该够了 |
[00:27] | Hey, I used to have a wallet just like that. | 我以前那个钱包就跟你这个一样 |
[00:30] | – You wanna buy it? – Sure. | – 你想买么? – 当然 |
[00:33] | Score! | 真好运 |
[00:44] | All right, Rangers, time for the park renovation, beautification update. | 好了 林警们 该到了让公园焕然一新 升级换代的时候了 |
[00:48] | I’d like to suggest a breast reduction for Steve. | 我建议给Steve来个缩胸 |
[00:51] | Noted. Connie, how are the trees? | 记下了 Connie 树都怎么样了? |
[00:56] | Evergreen. | 保证常青 |
[00:57] | Steve, teeth-whitening? | Steve 牙齿美白呢? |
[00:59] | Just let me stick the tray in. | 让我把牙托塞进去先 |
[01:01] | Dear God! | 老天啊 |
[01:02] | Ethel, grass upgrade report. | Ethel 草坪升级情况报告 |
[01:04] | I’m almost done, but do we really have to use lead paint? | 马上弄完了 但我们真的必须得用含铅喷漆么? |
[01:06] | It’s so bad for the environment. | 这对环境很不好 |
[01:08] | Shut up, the environment will be fine. | 闭嘴 环境会很好的 |
[01:13] | Hey, it’s the circle of life. Hakuna matata, everybody. | 这就是生命的循环 大家不必烦恼 |
[01:21] | And the circle continues. Clean it up! | 生命循环不息 收拾干净了 |
[01:24] | Why are we working our asses off? | 我们为什么得这么卖力工作? |
[01:25] | Because Brickleberry’s gonna win National Park of the year. | 因为脆莓将要赢得年度最佳公园的称号 |
[01:28] | No way am I gonna let those pussies at Yellowstone | 我绝不会让黄石的那些傻X们 |
[01:32] | What’s so bad about our park, anyway? | 话说我们公园有什么不好的么? |
[01:34] | Well, we do have the world’s only premature geyser. | 这个… 我们有世界独一无二的早泄间歇泉 |
[01:37] | 10 9… Ten, nine… | |
[01:41] | Sorry, that almost never happens. | 不好意思 这事几乎从未发生过 |
[01:43] | Wait, no, don’t leave. | 等等 别 别走啊 |
[01:45] | It’ll be ready to go again in a couple of hours. | 再过几个小时就又会喷了的 |
[01:49] | Uh, we’ll just keep the Judge focused on our good parts, like right here. | 我们就让评委注意到我们好的一面就行了 就像这里 |
[01:57] | [Bleep] Her. Circle of life. | 去她的 生命循环 |
[01:59] | – So what do we get if we win? – We get the greatest gift of all. | – 如果赢了能有什么奖品? – 我们会得到最好的礼物 |
[02:02] | A coffee date with Viggo Mortensen? | 和Viggo Mortensen一起去喝咖啡? |
[02:04] | No. We get to be on the cover of Nationwide Park Magazine! | 不是 我们会登上《国家公园杂志》的封面 |
[02:08] | When I worked at Yellowstone, we were on the cover every year | 当初在黄石上班 我们每年都会上封面 |
[02:10] | but my picture was screwed up every time. | 但每次拍照片我都拍不好 |
[02:15] | And then I got a bee sting on my face. | 那次是我的脸被蜜蜂蛰了 |
[02:17] | I mean, I covered it with concealer, but I still noticed. | 本来我都擦遮瑕霜了 但痕迹还是很明显 |
[02:21] | So help me God, when we win, I will look great on that cover. | 所以拜托 等咱们赢了 我要牛X闪闪上一回封面 |
[02:26] | Tyra Skanks, lets not get ahead of ourselves. | 小妞 咱们慢慢来 |
[02:28] | But the park looks perfect. | 但公园看起来已经很好了啊 |
[02:32] | What the hell is that? | 那特么怎么了? |
[02:33] | Hey, look at me! | 大伙快来瞧啊 |
[02:36] | I’m drunk and I stole a tractor! | 俺喝多了 偷了一辆拖拉机 |
[02:44] | Hey, your goddamn tree wrecked into my stolen tractor. | 嘿 你个死树桩子撞坏了我偷来的拖拉机 |
[02:48] | Now y’all owe me a new stolen tractor. | 所以你们欠我一辆新偷的拖拉机 |
[02:51] | I can’t believe it. | 真不敢相信 |
[02:52] | This is the worst thing he’s ever done! | 这是他做过最恶劣的事情了 |
[02:55] | Is it? Is it really? | 是吗? 真的是吗? |
[02:59] | What? He gave you chocolate. | 咋? 人家给你巧克力了呢 |
[03:02] | Oh, my God! The Judge from the magazine will be here any minute. | 天呐 杂志社的评委随时都会来 |
[03:05] | Someone has to stall him while we clean this up. | 我们清理现场的时候 有人得去拖住他 |
[03:07] | I’m pretty good at taking up a Judge’s time. | 我反正很擅长浪费评委的时间 |
[03:09] | Come on, Steve, we gotta kick that hick outta the park | 快来 Steve 我们得把这畜生赶出公园 |
[03:11] | before he does any more damage. | 以防他再闹出什么幺蛾子来 |
[03:24] | Here comes the Judge. | 评委来了 |
[03:28] | Um, could you excuse me, please? I need to get through here. | 你能让开一下吗? 我得从这儿过去 |
[03:31] | Yeah, but my car broke down sideways at the entrance | 可以啊 但我的车坏在入口处的车道上了 |
[03:33] | you have to come back next week. | 你下周再来吧 |
[03:34] | Um, could it just walk around it? | 那我从边上绕过去吧 |
[03:36] | Oh, of course, but first, tell me, where’d you get them skips? | 当然可以啊 但首先你得告诉我 你要怎么溜进去? |
[03:39] | My… my skips? | 溜… 溜进去? |
[03:42] | Oh, my shoes. Yes, my wife picked them… | 我的鞋啊 是的 我老婆选的… |
[03:46] | What? I ran out of Chloroform. | 看啥? 我的氯仿用完了 |
[03:51] | Now, before we do this threesome | 现在 在咱们做这个3P之前 |
[03:53] | I just wanna make sure it ain’t gonna mess up our friendship. | 俺只想确定一下 这事不会破坏咱们之间的友谊 |
[04:00] | – What the hell y’all doing? – Evicting you for tearing up my park! | – 你们特么干啥? – 在我的公园撒野就得把你赶出去 |
[04:04] | That wasn’t me, that was “drunk Bobby”. | 那不是俺 是”醉鬼Bobby” |
[04:06] | If you wanna talk to him, he’ll be here in 12 ounces. | 如果你们想要找他 一斤酒下肚他就来了 |
[04:09] | Happy hour’s over, swamp people! | 快乐时刻结束了 沼泽居民 |
[04:11] | You are hereby being kicked the hell out of my park! | 特此宣布你被正式踢出我的公园了 |
[04:18] | This looks like it’s from the olden times. What is it? | 这看起来是个老物件了 这是什么? |
[04:21] | How am I supposed to know what the hell it is, it’s got words and shit on it. | 俺特么怎么知道那是啥 一堆狗屎字儿 |
[04:26] | 1880s, da da da. Civil War… your Cousin… | 1880年 啦啦啦 内战 你表兄… |
[04:29] | Reginald Wooten Possumcods… “Reginald Wooten Possumcods”… | |
[04:32] | Oh, my God. According to this, you’re the heir to Brickleberry Park. | 天呐 这么说来的话 你是脆莓公园的继承人 |
[04:38] | Wait a minute, did he call me a queer? | 等下 他在骂我是基佬么? |
[04:40] | Give me that! | 给我拿来 |
[04:42] | Actually, Robert, what it really says is, and I quote | 事实上啊 Robert 这上面真正说的是 我给你念一下啊 |
[04:46] | there is no goddamn way in hell that asshole Bobby Possumcods owns this park! | 那个傻X Bobby Possumcods绝对是不会拥有这座公园的 |
[04:52] | – Don’t get more official than that. – That’s not what it says. | – 别跟我整官腔 – 上面可不是这么说的 |
[04:55] | It says right here Bobby owns the park, and… ugh! | 就在这里写着呢 Bobby拥有这座公园… |
[04:57] | Oh, I know what it says now. | 我知道上面说什么了 |
[04:59] | It says get the hell off my property! | 上面写着滚出俺的领地 |
[05:23] | Hey, come back here, you goddamn… | 嘿 快滚回来 你这天杀… |
[05:25] | Oh, Lord. | 天 要来了 |
[05:27] | Oh, [Bleep] It. | 得 随它滚犊子吧 |
[05:28] | We’re living the dream, BoDean. | 简直就是极乐窝啊 BoDean |
[05:33] | Rangers, I know you think we have a problem. | 林警们 想必你们知道我们面临的问题 |
[05:35] | This is not a problem! | 这根本就不是什么问题 |
[05:38] | Oh, yeah, this is perfect. | 好耶 屋漏偏逢连夜雨 |
[05:39] | Looks like Yellowstone wins again. | 看来今年赢家又落到黄石公园了 |
[05:41] | Over my perfect, photogenic dead body. | 那他们得先踏过我完美又上镜的尸体 |
[05:44] | I’m freezing. Jesus, we’re living like Al-Qaeda without the good leadership. | 我要冻死了 老天 我们活得就像没个好头头儿的基地组织 |
[05:48] | Malloy, where do you think you’re going? | Malloy 你丫上哪逍遥自在去? |
[05:50] | Anywhere but here. | 只要不在这儿待着就行 |
[05:51] | I’ve got this thing where I don’t like to live in Haitian-style refugee camps. | 我就是不乐意呆在这种像海地难民营一般的破地方 |
[05:54] | Fine, leave. Everything’s gonna be back to normal by day’s end. | 很好 去吧 反正一切将会在今天日落前回归正轨 |
[05:58] | I’m gonna do a little fancy negotiating with our friend Bobby. | 待我和我们的朋友Bobby好好的小叙一会 |
[06:03] | So, Bobby… I mean, Mr. Possumcods… | 那么 Bobby… 我是说 Possumcods先生 |
[06:05] | What’s it gonna take to get our park back? | 你要什么样的条件才能把公园还给我们? |
[06:08] | How about $3.47 on a McDonald’s gift card? | 比如3.47刀的麦当劳礼品券? |
[06:12] | Throw in a case of Busch and it’s yours. One time I drank so much Busch | 这玩意买一杯奶昔应该是够了 有次俺奶昔喝多了 |
[06:15] | I woke up balls-deep in a Kmart mannequin with a Vidalia onion stuck up my ass. | 醒来发现老二插在凯马特人体模型里 屁股还塞了个维达利亚洋葱 |
[06:19] | – That was Tuesday. – Shut up, BoDean! | – 星期二的事了 – 闭嘴 BoDean |
[06:22] | I tell you what. Here’s my counter offer. | 这样吧 不如俺给你们还个价 |
[06:27] | That’s it. This is war. | 很好 我宣战 |
[06:30] | Oh, well, at least this mud is good for my complexion. | 好吧 至少这泥巴能给我美美容 |
[06:33] | It ain’t mud, it’s a bunch of hog shit with… | 那可不是泥巴 是一大泡猪屎 还有… |
[06:42] | What are you worried about, Bobby? | 你担心个球啊 Bobby? |
[06:44] | That Woody makes me nervous. | 那个Woody真让俺心神不宁 |
[06:45] | There ain’t no telling what he might do to get this park back. | 俺都不知道他会采取啥手段夺回公园 |
[06:48] | He’s got those crazy eyes. | 他的眼神可疯狂了 |
[06:52] | No offense, BoDean. | 不是说你 BoDean |
[06:53] | Who the hell is that? | 来者何人? |
[06:55] | Take it easy, Bobby. It’s just more people coming in. | 别担心 Bobby 只不过又来了点人住进来 |
[06:57] | How’d they find out about my trailer park? | 他们咋知道俺的房车公园的? |
[06:59] | Not from me. I didn’t tell nobody about this place. | 不关我事 我没和任何人说过这地方 |
[07:02] | Hey, BoDean! | 好啊 BoDean |
[07:03] | Thanks for telling us about this place. | 多亏你把这地方介绍给我们 |
[07:06] | Damn it, BoDean, you gotta keep your mouth shut! | 见鬼 BoDean 你丫怎么就管不住自己的嘴 |
[07:08] | Don’t tell no more people they can stay here. | 别再告诉别人让他们住进来了 |
[07:11] | Okay, Bobby. | 好的 Bobby |
[07:12] | Hey, in-breeders, I need a roof over my head. | 嘿 近亲生育的家伙们 给我个地方避避雨 |
[07:14] | – Is there any chance I could… – Oh, hell yeah. You can stay here. | – 请问我能不能… – 当然了 你留下吧 |
[07:18] | – BoDean! – What? He’s not a people. He’s a bear. | – BoDean – 啥? 它又不是人 它是只熊 |
[07:20] | Shit, you got me on a technicality. | 滚 你这专业术语俺听不懂 |
[07:23] | Great. So what’s your WiFi password? | 很好 你们的无线网密码是多少? |
[07:25] | What the [Bleep]’s a WiFi? | 无线网又是啥鸟玩意? |
[07:26] | ObamaFan21. Capital “O” capital “F”. It’s case sensitive. | ObamaFan21 大写O大写F 这是个敏感词 |
[07:32] | I don’t even know who you are anymore. | 俺都不知道你丫是谁了 |
[07:37] | And people said I was an idiot for spending my 401k on a surveillance van. | 那些看我把养老保险砸在监控车上就骂我傻X的傻X去死吧 |
[07:41] | We can watch every move those hillbitches make! | 那些乡巴佬们就算放个屁 咱也尽收眼底 |
[07:45] | We’ll find their weaknesses, and then we will go in for the kill. | 待我们找到他们的弱点 就一击必杀 |
[07:49] | I’ve got a camera in every nook and cranny of this park. | 这公园里每个角落和石头底下都布有摄像头 |
[07:52] | Uh, how long have you had these cameras set up? | 你花了多久才布好它们的? |
[07:55] | Doesn’t matter. | 这不重要 |
[07:55] | When the Security of Brickleberry National Park is at stake, all rules are off! | 和脆莓公园的安危相比 所有的规矩都不值一提 |
[08:00] | – Woody! – I’m just keeping us safe. | – Woody – 我只想保障大家的安全 |
[08:02] | Let me know if you need an angle from inside the toilet. | 如果要从马桶里面拍请告诉我 |
[08:08] | There’s them Slim Jim gobbling sons of bitches! | 正是那些唧唧歪歪的操蛋乡巴佬们 |
[08:11] | I gotta take ’em down. | 我要灭了他们 |
[08:13] | We gotta take ’em down, Woody. | 是我们要灭了他们 Woody |
[08:15] | Bobby’s our guy. | Booby是我们的目标 |
[08:16] | Kill the figurehead, and the rest will crumble. | 擒贼先擒王 其他人就会树倒猢狲散 |
[08:18] | Yeah, but he’s gone into hiding. He must be on to us. | 是啊 但他现在藏起来了 肯定是盯上我们了 |
[08:21] | This is the last visual I have of him. | 这是我最后一次监视到他的影像 |
[08:23] | That Security detail is no joke. | 他在安全方面可真有两下子 |
[08:26] | But BoDean, his number two, is vulnerable. | 但BoDean 他的二当家 是个软柿子 |
[08:28] | Hey, give me a few minutes alone with him | 嘿 只要让我和他单独呆几分钟 |
[08:30] | and he’ll not only give up Bobby’s location | 我不仅能让他告诉我Bobby的位置 |
[08:32] | I’ll get him to admit that Brooks & Dunn are a married gay couple. | 还能让他承认Brooks&Dunn是一对结婚的同志 |
[08:35] | All I know is that I want Possumcods | 我只知道我想让那些乡巴佬 |
[08:38] | deader than Randy Travis’ liver | 死得比Randy Travis的肝还透 |
[08:40] | let’s move! | 开始行动 |
[08:40] | Ethel’s gonna find Possumcod’s location. | Ethel去调查清楚Possumcod的位置 |
[08:42] | Then Steve will go undercover and plant this homing device on him. | Steve想办法打入他们内部 把这个导航装置装到他身上 |
[08:46] | I’m ready to drink some beer, smoke some meth, and convert to Islam! | 俺要喝点小啤酒 抽些小冰毒 再皈依穆斯林 |
[08:52] | They’re gonna eat him alive. | 那些乡巴佬肯定要活吞他的 |
[08:56] | Once that homing device is planted on Bobby | 只要把导航装置装到Bobby身上 |
[08:58] | Mr. Drone will pinpoint him and blow his ass up! | 无人机先生会对他进行定位 炸他个粉身碎骨 |
[09:02] | Yes, people, we have a drone. | 是的 你们没听错 我们有无人机 |
[09:03] | Homeland Security’s pretty loose with the checkbook these days. | 近年来国家安全局可记过不少糊涂账 |
[09:07] | Thank you 9/11! | 托了911的洪福啊 |
[09:13] | Excuse me, where am I? | 麻烦问一下 我这是在哪? |
[09:15] | – Detroit. – Detroit? What are we doing in Detroit? | – 底特律 – 底特律? 我们来底特律做啥? |
[09:18] | You said you wanted to go to Detroit for my grandmama’s 80th birthday party. | 你说你想来底特律给我奶奶庆祝80大寿来着 |
[09:21] | Then you passed out. | 然后你就晕倒了 |
[09:22] | I thought it was weird because you don’t even know her. But I was like, “okay”. | 我觉得很奇怪 因为你压根不认得她 但我无所谓 来呗 |
[09:25] | I said that? | 是我说的? |
[09:26] | Denzel, baby. | Denzel 宝贝 |
[09:28] | I thought you said you couldn’t make it because you had to work. | 我还以为你说因为要上班不来了呢 |
[09:31] | Oh, I’m on the clock. This is my good friend, Judge. | 我还是按时来了 这是我的好朋友 评委 |
[09:33] | What am I doing here? | 我来这儿做什么? |
[09:35] | The Electric Slide, white boy! | 来跳滑步舞吧 白人小伙 |
[09:39] | Denzel, just take me to the park right now! | Denzel 带我回公园去 立刻马上 |
[09:41] | What’d you say, Judge? | 你说什么 评委? |
[09:43] | You watch Roots backwards so it has a happy ending? | 你想倒着看《根》好让最后有个欢喜大结局? |
[09:46] | What’d he say? | 他说什么? |
[09:53] | That’s a homer. | 全垒打 |
[09:55] | I love squirrel ball! | 俺喜欢打松鼠 |
[09:57] | I gotta admit, this is fun. But don’t you kind of feel bad for the squirrels? | 我得承认 这很给力 但你们不觉得这些松鼠有些可怜? |
[10:00] | Oh, don’t worry, we get ’em drunk first. | 甭担心 俺们会先灌醉它们 |
[10:06] | – Morning, BoDean. – Morning, Aubrey. | – 早啊 BoDean – 早 Aubrey |
[10:07] | Bobby sent me here to get more potted meat. He’s too scared to go outside. | Bobby要我来再买点肉罐头 他怂得不敢出半步门儿 |
[10:11] | Why’s he afraid to go outside? | 为啥他怂得不敢出门呢? |
[10:13] | Because Bobby found a deed from the olden days, and then he kicked them rangers’ asses out | 因为Bobby找到了一份旧地契 然后他就赶跑了林警 |
[10:16] | and then they came back and tried to get us to leave | 然后林警们又回来妄图赶跑俺们 |
[10:18] | and we said no, then Bobby threw that fat fella and that girl with the blonde hair into the mud | 俺们拒绝了 Bobby还把那大胖子和那金发妹子扔进了泥浆里 |
[10:21] | and she thought it was makeup, but it was pig shit. | 妹子以为可以做脸 结果其实是猪屎 |
[10:23] | Now everybody’s living there in their trailers and camping for free | 现在大家都住在拖车里 宿营费也不交 |
[10:25] | because Bobby’s not chargin’ no rent. | 因为Bobby根本没要啥租金 |
[10:27] | But he told me not say nothing | 但是他让俺啥也别说 |
[10:28] | then he slapped me on the head so hard it made my peter shrink back up inside me. | 然后他狠狠抽了俺脑袋一下 整得俺小弟弟都缩进肚子里去了 |
[10:31] | Hold on, he ain’t chargin’ no rent? | 等一下 他啥租金都没要啊? |
[10:33] | Yeah, but I’m smart, so I didn’t tell nobody. | 对 但俺很聪明 俺跟谁都不会讲滴 |
[10:34] | How much I owe you for the potted meat, Aubrey? | 这些罐头肉应该付你多少钱 Aubrey? |
[10:36] | Don’t you worry about it, BoDean, it’s on the house. | 甭在意 BoDean 这算店里送的 |
[10:38] | Thanks, Aubrey. I sure appreciate it | 谢谢你 Aubrey 俺真感激你 |
[10:40] | because Bobby really likes potted meat with saltines, but I can’t eat it no more | 因为Bobby太爱吃罐头肉配沙丁鱼了 但俺不能再吃那东西了 |
[10:43] | because I got this nitrate allergy, and every time I eat it | 因为俺现在硝酸盐过敏 每次只要俺吃罐头肉 |
[10:45] | I get the shits like nobody’s business. | 就拉肚子拉得稀里哗啦的 |
[10:47] | Then this bear moved in and he wanted the WiFi password | 然后啊有头熊搬进来住 他想要无线密码 |
[10:49] | but Bobby didn’t know what WiFi was… | 但Bobby不知道WiFi是啥玩意儿… |
[10:51] | Hey, y’all, they’re living rent-free at Brickleberry. | 嘿 大家伙儿 脆莓现在免费居住呢 |
[10:53] | Spread the word. | 消息散出去 |
[10:54] | Hold on, I got another call. | 稍等 还有电话打进来 |
[10:56] | And then I played squirrel tee ball with that talking bear | 然后俺跟那只说人话的熊玩乐乐松鼠球 |
[10:57] | and then I come down here to buy some potted meat | 然后俺就来这儿买肉罐头了 |
[10:59] | and then you locked the door and then closed the blinds | 再然后你锁了门又关上了百页窗 |
[11:01] | and that’s the end of my story. We’ll talk to you later, bye. | 然后俺的故事就讲完了 下次再聊 拜 |
[11:07] | NASCAR and Jesus! Am I right, people? | 日他娘的纳斯卡赛车 日他娘的上帝 对吧 大伙? |
[11:10] | Let’s raise taxes and let the queers get married. | 俺们应该涨税 搞基的结婚才对 |
[11:13] | What’d he say about NASCAR? | 他刚骂纳斯卡赛车什么? |
[11:19] | Well, well, looks like we got some fresh meat, boys. | 哎呀哎呀 看来咱这儿来新玩意儿了 小伙们 |
[11:24] | Malloy, I’m on a mission. Play along. | Malloy 我执行任务呢 配合点 |
[11:26] | Not a problem. Hey, who wants to take this guy’s anal virginity? | 没问题 你们谁想采这朵男子的处菊? |
[11:30] | Thanks, Malloy. You’re a real pal. | 谢啦 Malloy 你真是好哥们 |
[11:31] | Wait, take what? | 等下 采啥来着? |
[11:33] | Wait, wait, wait. What? Wait, what are you gonna take? | 等下等下等下 啥? 等下 你们这是要采啥? |
[11:38] | Possum’s done. | 负鼠烤好了 |
[11:48] | Now tell me where Bobby’s hiding! | 现在你老实交待Bobby藏哪了 |
[11:50] | – Or what? – You ever heard of waterboarding? | – 要是俺不说呢? – 你有木有听说过水刑? |
[11:50] | 一种声名狼藉的审讯方式 受审者脸被布或纸盖住 再向其脸上喷水 产生即将窒息或溺水身亡的感觉 | |
[11:54] | – You don’t have running water? – What do I need that for? | – 你这儿没自来水啊 – 要水干嘛呀? |
[11:56] | Well, maybe I should just cut off a couple of your fingers. | 那 切掉你几根指头也可以嘛 |
[12:02] | Jesus, you only have plastic knives? | 我滴天爷 你只有塑料刀具吗? |
[12:04] | I got plastic spoons too. | 塑料小勺俺也有 |
[12:06] | Well, then, I guess I’ll just pull your teeth out one by… | 那 我就一颗一颗地拔掉你的牙… |
[12:11] | Just tell me where he is, God damn it! | 你特么快说他藏哪了 你大爷 |
[12:13] | I ain’t no snitch. | 俺才不会告密 |
[12:14] | If you want to find out where he’s hiding, you can ask him yourself. | 如果你那么想知道他藏哪里了 你可以直接问他啊 |
[12:17] | Hey, Bobby, tell this girl where you’re hiding. | Bobby 告诉妹子你躲哪儿了 |
[12:19] | I ain’t gonna tell her I’m hiding in your bathroom. | 俺躲在你家厕所里这种事俺会随便说? |
[12:22] | He said he ain’t gonna tell you nothing. Sorry about that. | 他说他才不会随便告诉你呢 对不住啦 |
[12:25] | I think I’m earning their trust. | 这下应该获得他们信任了吧 |
[12:28] | Go, eagle one. | 雄鹰一号 请讲 |
[12:29] | Bobby? Great. What’s his location? | 找到Bobby了? 太好了 他在哪? |
[12:31] | He’s hiding out in BoDean’s trailer. | 他正藏在BoDean的房车里呢 |
[12:33] | Get in there quick and plant that homing device on him. | 快点去 把追踪装置装到他身上 |
[12:41] | Who the hell are you? | 你特么哪位啊? |
[12:42] | Oh, are you my new Bobby double? | 你是新来的替身吧? |
[12:44] | Uh, yeah. I I’m your Bobby double. | 对 我就是你的新替身 |
[12:47] | Damn, I ain’t that fat and ugly. | 靠 我没那么肥那么丑吧? |
[12:49] | Yeah. Yeah, you are, Bobby. | 有 这个绝对有 Bobby |
[12:51] | Well, that’s good news. He’s a dead ringer. | 那真是太好了 他跟哥简直一个模子出来的 |
[12:53] | Get him dressed, boys. | 小伙们 给他换衣服 |
[13:00] | Wow, you look perfect. | 真是一模一样啊 |
[13:01] | Almost too perfect, which raises a question. | 但是太酷似俺的话 就有一个问题 |
[13:04] | How am I gonna know which one of us is the real me? | 俺怎么分辨咱俩之中谁才是真的俺啊 |
[13:09] | Oh, I got an idea. | 俺有个主意 |
[13:11] | Why don’t you take this blinky thing and put it in your pocket? | 你拿着这个闪闪亮的小东西 把它放你口袋里 |
[13:14] | That way you know which one of us is you. | 那样的话 你就能分清咱俩谁是你啦 |
[13:16] | Damn, you’re smart. | 靠 你真冰雪聪明 |
[13:17] | But what if you have the blinky thing and I don’t have the blinky thing? | 但如果你拿了闪闪亮的东西 俺身上没有这玩意呢? |
[13:22] | Then I guess that I’m you and you’re me. | 那么 俺猜俺就是你 你就是俺啦 |
[13:25] | You just blew my mind. | 俺简直就被你说晕了 |
[13:30] | Steve did it! He planted the homing device! | Steve成功了 他把追踪装置装好了 |
[13:33] | We’re a go. Good-bye, rednecks, hello, park of the ye… | 咱可以行动了 再见 土逼们 你好啊 年度公园奖… |
[13:36] | Holy shit! | 我了个去 |
[13:50] | All these new trailers have trapped us in here, Woody. | 新开来的房车把我们给困住啦 Woody |
[13:53] | Don’t launch the drone. | 暂时别发射无人机 |
[13:54] | Abort. Abort! | 任务流产 流产 |
[13:56] | See, honey, I’m not the only one saying it. | 听到没 宝贝 流产不是我一个人的意见吧 |
[14:09] | Hey, y’all, please give me your attention. | 嘿 大家伙儿 大家注意一下 |
[14:12] | Hi, I’m Bobby, and this is Bobby’s Bobby double. | 嗨 俺是Bobby 这是Bobby的替身 |
[14:15] | Wait, let Bobby double check. | 等等 让俺Bobby确认下 |
[14:19] | Yeah, I’m Bobby. | 没错儿 俺是Bobby |
[14:20] | So if y’all gonna shoot one of us, shoot him. | 待会儿你们想射杀俺俩当中一个的话 射他 |
[14:23] | Damn, I said shoot him! | 日 我说射他啊 |
[14:25] | That’s what he’s here for. That’s his job. | 他就是来干这个的 你们要配合他的工作 |
[14:27] | Yeah, sorry, that’s who I was trying to shoot. | 不好意思 我要射他但射偏了 |
[14:29] | No problem. | 没事儿 |
[14:30] | Now, I’m gonna ask y’all as nice as I possibly can… | 现在 俺要温婉地请你们… |
[14:33] | Get the [Bleep] out of my trailer park… | 他娘的滚出老子的公园 |
[14:37] | Please! | 谢谢配合 |
[14:39] | He did say, “please”. Let’s go. | 他说”谢谢配合”挺礼貌的 咱走吧 |
[14:41] | Drive carefully. | 小心驾驶哟 |
[14:43] | What the hell’s that supposed to mean? | 你他妈的什么意思? |
[15:02] | Man, I can’t believe we got so much in common. | 靠啦 咱俩真是趣味相投呀 |
[15:05] | – We both wanted to do this our whole lives. – Do what? | – 咱俩想干这事儿都已经很多年啦 – 干什么? |
[15:14] | Them fellers just broke the world record for the tandem bull ride. | 这俩伙计刚刚打破了双人降牛的世界纪录 |
[15:19] | We did it, Judge! | 我们成功了 评委 |
[15:20] | Stop it, stop it! This is insane! | 住嘴 住嘴 太荒诞了 |
[15:24] | I demand that you take me to Brickleberry National Park right now! | 我命令你带我到脆莓国家公园 立刻马上 |
[15:30] | Thanks, Yucko. | 谢咯 Yucko |
[15:32] | Oh, can we launch that drone now or what? | 到底能发射无人机了还是咋地? |
[15:34] | Uh, no. Steve’s still in there. | 不行 Steve还混在其中呢 |
[15:36] | Well, we’ll kill two birds with one drone. | 那正好一石二傻鸟了 |
[15:40] | I’m serious, Ethel. | 我是认真的 Ethel |
[15:41] | – Woody! – All right, fine. | – Woody – 行啦 好 |
[15:45] | These people are animals. | 那些人简直就是畜生 |
[15:47] | I think that baby had rabies. | 感觉那小孩有狂犬病 |
[15:49] | Yeah, probably. Woody, launch the drone. | 嗯 很有可能 Woody 发射无人机 |
[15:53] | See ya in hell, Possumcods. | 地狱再会吧 Possumcods |
[15:55] | – In three, two… – Hey, y’all. | – 倒数三 二 – 嘿 哥儿几个 |
[15:58] | God damn it! | 我X你大爷 |
[16:07] | Ooh, I thought you guys were dead. | 我还以为你们都死翘翘了 |
[16:09] | Uh, your wallets are over there. | 钱包都在那边呢 |
[16:11] | The cash burnt up, I think. | 钱嘛 烧没了都 好像 |
[16:14] | Everybody all right? | 大伙都没事吧? |
[16:16] | What, no casualties, no collateral damage? | 咋着 人一个没死 东西一点没坏? |
[16:20] | What kind of crappy drone is this? | 这是哪门子操蛋无人机? |
[16:22] | Well, if it makes you feel any better, I think I’m hurt real bad. | 没准这事儿能让你消消气 我反正伤得够呛 |
[16:24] | Shut up, you pussy! | 闭嘴吧 娘娘腔 |
[16:26] | Look how frizzy it made my bangs! | 看姐的前海炸成什么鸟样了 |
[16:28] | I will not let this screw up my magazine cover! | 我不会就这样毁了自己的杂志封面照 |
[16:31] | Bobby, why the holy hell did you show up here, anyway? | Bobby 你刚才特么为毛跑我们这儿来? |
[16:35] | I came to give you your park back. I don’t want it no more. | 俺是想把公园还给你们 再不想要了 |
[16:37] | There’s too many redneck assholes in there. | 净是一帮傻X乡巴佬瞎吵吵 |
[16:39] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[16:40] | Now, any bright ideas on how to get the rest of those peckerwoods out of my park? | 现在有半个灵光点子能把剩下那帮贱民赶出我家公园嘛?! |
[16:46] | Bobby, these are your God-awful people. | Bobby 这些全都是你的操蛋子民 |
[16:48] | You must know some way to fix this. | 你肯定有招儿处理他们的 |
[16:50] | Maybe I do, but you need to promise me my old spot back, rent-free. | 没准俺真有 但你们得答应把俺的老宅子还给俺 租金全免 |
[16:54] | Yeah, okay, fine. But I’m not touching you. | 行 好 随你 但别指望我会碰你 |
[16:57] | Okay. What we gotta do is scare ’em off. | 没事 只要吓唬吓唬就能赶跑他们 |
[16:59] | What could possibly scare these people? | 什么能神奇到把这种货色吓跑? |
[17:01] | – We have one fear. – Soap? | – 俺们怕一样东西 – 肥皂? |
[17:03] | – Dentists? – Blacks? | – 牙医? – 黑人? |
[17:05] | No, tornadoes. | 不 是龙卷风 |
[17:06] | I’m scared of croutons because one time I got this fancy salad | 我害怕面包片 因为有次我吃色拉 |
[17:09] | at Applebee’s, or was it Chili’s? | 在苹果蜂还是小辣椒餐馆来着? |
[17:10] | I can’t remember because I drank a hot can of Busch… | 想不起来了 因为我喝了一大罐子热奶昔 |
[17:12] | So we need a tornado. | 所以我们得整个龙卷风 |
[17:13] | It’s a scientific fact that trailer parks make tornadoes horny as shit. | 事实已经证明 房车公园能把龙卷风整得恶心出翔 |
[17:18] | All we gotta do is wait. | 俺们等着就行了 |
[17:20] | Yeah, well, not that I don’t trust Nostra-dumbass over there | 那啥 不是我不信眼前这个脑残傻X啊 |
[17:23] | but I’m tired of waiting. I want them out now! | 我是等不起了 我要他们现在就滚蛋 |
[17:26] | – Is there any way we could fake it? – I’ve got it. | – 有招儿整个假的出来么? – 我有了 |
[17:28] | Gonorrhea, we know. But what about the tornado? | 有淋病 我们知道 但龙卷风怎么个整法? |
[17:34] | 棒球体育场 小熊雄起 (芝加哥小熊: 美国职棒大联盟球队) | |
[17:36] | Ethel, I can’t stall him much longer. | Ethel 我半会儿也拖不住他了 |
[17:38] | If I hit him one more time, he’s gonna have permanent brain damage. | 要是再打他半下 这货能得永久性脑损伤 |
[17:41] | Oh, God, where am I now? | 上帝啊 我又到哪了? |
[17:43] | You said you wanted to see the Cubs play. | 你说想看小熊队比赛来着 |
[17:45] | I said the Cubs? Because I hate the Cubs. | 我说想看小熊了? 我恨他们还来不及的啊 |
[17:46] | That’s weird, because I’ve wanted to see ’em play since I was a kid. | 那可真奇葩 我打小就想看他们比赛了 |
[17:50] | Go, Cubs! | 给力啊 小熊 |
[17:53] | Now, this may sound a little nutty | 这听起来可能缺根筋 |
[17:54] | but I’m starting to think you don’t want me to see Brickleberry Park. | 但我开始怀疑你不想让我看到脆莓公园 |
[17:57] | All right, you got me. | 好吧 让你看透了 |
[17:59] | I’m done knocking your ass out. | 我也腻歪一遍遍砸昏你了 |
[18:00] | I’m gonna take you to the park right now. | 这就带你去公园好了 |
[18:40] | What the hell is that? | 那特么啥玩意儿? |
[18:47] | I’m a tornado. | 我是龙卷风 |
[18:49] | Nice try, assholes. | 省省劲吧 傻X们 |
[18:51] | That don’t look nothing like a tornado. | 这货像鸟的龙卷风啊? |
[18:53] | Tornado looks like that. | 龙卷风长那样好吧 |
[19:09] | I told you all we had to do was wait. | 早跟你们说了 等着就齐活了 |
[19:15] | It’s the white trash circle of life! | 此乃白人穷逼的生命循环啊 |
[19:17] | Can you believe the… | 能相信… |
[19:25] | Well, we got our park back. I guess that’s all that matters. | 反正我们把公园要回来了 有这点就足够了 |
[19:28] | Shut the [Bleep] up, Connie! The Judge is still on his way. | 闭你丫的嘴 Connie 评委还在往这边赶呢 |
[19:31] | Let’s get moving. We can still clean up the park before the Judge gets here. | 都行动起来 趁评委没来 我们还是能够收拾干净的 |
[19:34] | You mean this Judge? | 你是在说这货么? |
[19:35] | Sorry, I couldn’t stall him any longer. | 抱歉 我是半点也拖不住了 |
[19:40] | Look, there was just a tornado here, and it was not our fault. | 听着哈 刚才刮了阵龙卷风 可不是我们的错呀 |
[19:45] | So you should really think about that before… | 拜托一定要把这事儿考虑进去再… |
[19:46] | I… | 我… |
[19:47] | I wear mittens. | 我戴棒球手套 |
[19:49] | I didn’t catch that. Did he just say, “I wear mittens”? | 我没听清 他刚是说”我戴棒球手套”么? |
[19:53] | Uh, how many times did he get hit in the head? | 这货脑袋挨打了多少下? |
[19:55] | Gypsy spoons! Cucumber calendar. | 吉普赛勺子 黄瓜日历 |
[19:57] | One too many. | 一下也够劲啊 |
[19:59] | Razor Scooter. Ellen Burstyn! | 自由滑板车 艾伦·伯斯汀 |
[20:01] | What’s that? Oh, we just won park of the year you say? | 啥玩意儿? 你说我们赢得了年度最佳公园? |
[20:04] | Poprock! | 流行摇滚 |
[20:07] | Oh, yeah. He just said it again. | 是呢 人家刚又说了一遍 |
[20:09] | You people are just sad. | 你们鸟人悲催到家了 |
[20:11] | And now he’s signing the official form to say we won! | 现在他在给我签署正式表格 宣布我们赢啦 |
[20:16] | Congratulations, everybody! | 祝贺大家伙了哟 |
[20:19] | Yes! Soapy papoose! | Yes 肥皂沫婴儿 |
[20:26] | Let’s go! Shoot the goddamn thing! | 赶紧的 按那操蛋货的快门 |
[20:29] | Hold on. Wait for me. | 等下 等人家一下 |
[20:31] | You look perfect, Ethel. | 你也太美了 Ethel |
[20:32] | Goddamn right I do! | 废你大爷话当然 |
[20:34] | I wouldn’t say perfect. I would say whore. | 不能说太美 只能说太浪 |
[20:36] | Stand by. Look at me, everyone. | 站好啦 看我哦 各位 |
[20:38] | – Smiles. – Hey, look at me. | – 笑起来哦 – 嘿 快看我 |
[20:41] | I’m drunk and I stole a parade float! | 我喝大了 这次偷了个大花车 |
[20:46] | Where am I? | 我这是在哪? |
[20:51] | Yes! Perfect! Finally. | Yes 完美 如愿以偿了 |