时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | I, Henrietta Varnadoe… | 我 Henrietta Varnadoe… |
[00:03] | Hereby bequeath all of my wealthy and worldly possessions to… | 特此将我所有财富和遗产赠予… |
[00:08] | Denzel Jackson Denzel Jackson. | |
[00:10] | Jackpot! | 中大奖了 |
[00:13] | Don’t worry. I promise not to spend your dead mama’s fortune on anything frivolous. | 别担心 我保证不把你们死妈的财产花在没意义的地方 |
[00:17] | Woo! Jet pack, mother[Bleep]! | 火箭包 特么真爽 |
[00:32] | I love you, Woody. | 我爱你 Woody |
[00:34] | Love you too, Malloy. | 我也爱你 Malloy |
[00:37] | I’ll bet you’ll be sweet forever. | 你一定会一直这么可爱下去的 |
[00:42] | Will you stop shooting at me? | 你敢不朝我开枪了么? |
[00:45] | Oh, you are so old and cranky. | 你个老不死的暴脾气 |
[00:47] | Rangers, time for morning inspection… | 林警们 开晨会的时间到了… |
[00:50] | What the hell happened here? | 这特么是个什么情况? |
[00:51] | I organized your desk for you. | 我帮你把桌子整理了呀 |
[00:53] | What? Where’s my expense reports and the envelope full of petty cash? | 啥? 我的开销报告呢? 还有那个装满零钱的信封呢? |
[00:57] | It’s in the paper shredder. You have to let go of the clutter. | 都在碎纸机里呢 废物什么的你得学会放手 |
[00:59] | Oh, God damn it, Ethel. | 你大爷啊 Ethel |
[01:01] | You shredded a picture of my dead Mother? | 你把我死去老妈的照片也给碎了? |
[01:04] | – Clutter. – I was supposed to shred that. | – 废物啦 – 应该是由我来粉碎的 |
[01:06] | It’s called “closure”! | 这叫做”忘却” |
[01:08] | Sorry… sorry I’m late, Woody. | 对不起… 我来晚了 Woody |
[01:10] | Jesus, Williams, you are a slob! | 天呐 Williams 你个邋遢鬼 |
[01:12] | You look like a turd in a tie. | 简直就是一坨戴领带的翔 |
[01:14] | And what is that stain on your goddamn uniform? | 制服上那坨脏东西又特么是什么? |
[01:16] | It’s, uh… it’s lasagna. | 是… 是千层面 |
[01:19] | Wait. No, bird shit. | 等下 不是 是鸟屎 |
[01:23] | Woody, I had a little accident. | Woody 我出了点事 |
[01:26] | Cunaman, you wrecked your patrol car again? | Cunaman 你又把巡逻车给撞坏了? |
[01:29] | What is this, the fourth time this month? | 这都第几次了 这个月的第四次? |
[01:31] | It’s not my fault. You know I have that blind spot. | 又不是我的错 你知道我有盲点的 |
[01:34] | That’s your neck. | 是你转不了脖子 |
[01:35] | Woody, all this screaming and yelling is not good for morale. | Woody 你这样大喊大叫的 对团队士气可不好 |
[01:39] | Ooh, Little Miss O.C.D. thinks she can do my job! | 年轻的强迫症小姐认为她能胜任我的工作 |
[01:43] | I could definitely do it. | 我肯定能胜任啊 |
[01:45] | Yeah, well, this job’s not as easy as you are, Princess. | 是啊 但这工作可不像你那么好”干” 大小姐 |
[01:48] | Jeez, you’re being a real dick today. | 老天 你今天可真混蛋 |
[01:50] | You wanna see a real dick? | 你想看看真蛋蛋吗? |
[01:52] | Will you stop blowing that [Bleep] rape whistle? | 你特么能不吹那该死的强奸哨么? |
[01:55] | You know what I mean! | 你知道我什么意思 |
[01:56] | You Rangers are a disgrace to those National Park service-issued uniforms! | 你们这些林警简直侮辱了国家公园管理部给你们发的制服 |
[02:00] | Woody, you’re stressed. I mean, isn’t Malloy supposed to be your therapy pet? | Woody 你压力太大了 我是说 Malloy不是你的减压宠物么? |
[02:03] | Why don’t you go snuggle with him or something? | 干嘛不去稀罕稀罕他之类的? |
[02:05] | He only gets that on his birthday | 他只能在他生日时候那么做 |
[02:06] | and I don’t know or give a shit when his birthday is. | 但我不知道也不想知道他生日是什么时候 |
[02:09] | You people are all driving me nuts! | 你们这帮死人简直要把老子逼疯了 |
[02:12] | I don’t know which one of you is worse! | 我都说不出你们中哪个才是最烂的了 |
[02:13] | – Well, I’m better than Connie. – No, you’re not. | – 反正我比Connie强 – 你才没有呢 |
[02:15] | – Steve, you’re way worse than me. – Well, I’m better than all of you. | – Steve 你比我逊毙了 – 反正我比你们所有鸟人都强 |
[02:18] | – Really? Oh, really? – Steve, you are an idiot. | – 是吗? 真的是吗? – Steve 你就是个白痴 |
[02:26] | Shut up, shut up. Shut up! Enough! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 够了 |
[02:28] | You’re all no-good, worthless, shit-for-brains, lazy… | 你们都不是什么好玩意 毫无价值 满脑大粪 懒… |
[02:32] | Hey, speaking of lazy, where the hell is Denzel? | 说到懒 Denzel特么的死哪了? |
[02:37] | What is that goddamn thing? | 这又特么是个什么玩意? |
[02:39] | What? I can’t hear you over this bad ass jet pack. | 啥? 这超叼火箭包噪音太大 我听不清你 |
[02:42] | Get it outta here! | 把那玩意弄出去 |
[02:44] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[02:49] | My roof! My goddamn roof! | 我的房顶 我特么的房顶啊 |
[02:52] | Who’s gonna pay for all this shit? | 谁来赔这一团糟? |
[02:54] | I swear to God, you guys’ll be the death… | 我发誓 你们这些家伙不得好死… |
[03:00] | And Woody had a stroke. | Woody中风了 |
[03:06] | – Uh, what happened? – Woody, you had a mini-stroke. | – 发生什么了? – Woody 你小中风了 |
[03:10] | A mini-stroke is like a regular stroke, but fun-sized. | 小中风并不像正常的中风 很搞笑的 |
[03:13] | – Fun-sized? – Whoa, let’s not make light here, Woody. | – 搞笑? – 是啊 但不要小瞧它啊 Woody |
[03:14] | This is serious. Your blood pressure is the highest I’ve ever seen. | 这很严重的 你的血压可是我见过最高的了 |
[03:18] | Let me just draw some blood. | 让我来取点血 |
[03:21] | Oh, dear. | 天呐 |
[03:23] | You know this brings back memories of that Bukkake film I did to pay for medical school. | 话说这让我想起部我为交医学院学费而拍的潮吹片儿了 |
[03:29] | Woody, you must cut out every bit of stress in your life | Woody 你必须避免生活中任何一丁点的压力 |
[03:32] | or you’re going to die, probably today. | 不然你就会死 也许今天就得死 |
[03:34] | Die? What can I do, Doc? | 死? 我该怎么办 医生? |
[03:35] | Well, do you own a therapy pet? | 这个嘛 你有减压宠物么? |
[03:38] | Yeah, but he won’t let me pet him. | 有啊 但他不许我亲近他 |
[03:39] | Well, then, Woody, I’m afraid your only option is suicide. | 那么 Woody 恐怕你唯一的选择就是自压了 |
[03:42] | – Suicide? – No. | – 自杀? – 不是 |
[03:45] | “Soothe-inside”. | “自我减压” |
[03:46] | It’s a meditation class they offer at the clinic. | 是诊所开设的冥想课程 |
[03:49] | Do you think I’m some kind of new age fairy | 你认为我是那种嬉皮仙子 |
[03:51] | that’s gonna sit around in Indian garb and chant, “om, om”? | 像印第安人似的围坐一圈 嘟囔着”噢 噢”么? |
[03:55] | I would rather… | 我宁愿… |
[03:58] | Oh, darn, another mini-stroke. | 该死 又一次小中风 |
[04:00] | Woody, I’m sure you won’t mind if I get a few up-skirt shots | Woody 我想你肯定不介意我偷拍几张你的照片 |
[04:03] | for my private collection. Say, “cheese”. | 供我个人收藏 说 “茄子” |
[04:08] | My God, this is gay. | 我天呐 这也太基了 |
[04:13] | Hello, travelers. I’m Astral, your new instructor. | 大家好 旅行者们 我叫Astral 你们的新导师 |
[04:16] | Hey, buddy, I’d like to position myself in her lotus, you know what I mean? | 老兄 我想让她给我坐莲 懂我什么意思吧? |
[04:21] | Okay, everyone, close your eyes | 好了 大伙 闭上眼睛 |
[04:23] | inhale a long, deep breath, and imagine a calm, serene scene. | 深深地长吸一口气 想象一个平和 宁静的场景 |
[04:35] | Up yours, cracker! | 尝尝这个 傻X |
[04:42] | No! | 不 |
[04:46] | Woody, calm down. Here, pet me. | Woody 淡定 来 拍拍我 |
[04:50] | I’m kidding. Attack! | 逗你玩的 进攻 |
[04:56] | I am gonna choke the life outta all of you’s! | 我要把你们噎得灵魂出窍 |
[05:00] | Can’t bitch if you can’t breathe! | 断了气你们就不会再废话了 |
[05:06] | Woody, I have never seen such a display of raw passion. | Woody 我从来没见过如此奔放的纯粹激情 |
[05:11] | I suggest a private session. | 不如我们单独进行训练吧 |
[05:14] | I can help you channel that rage and find inner peace. | 让我帮你释放心中的怒涛 让思绪之水归于宁静 |
[05:19] | Okay, if it’ll help me relax. | 好呗 能让我放松就行 |
[05:22] | Oh, my God! What happened here? | 上帝啊 是谁下此毒手? |
[05:24] | It was a black guy. I think he had a jet pack. | 是个黑人干的 好像背着个火箭背包 |
[05:29] | Woody, I was driving and eating lasagna | Woody 我边开车边吃千层面呢 |
[05:31] | and Connie crashed into me and made me spill it all over myself. | Connie就给我撞了个马大哈 害我被溅了一身脏 |
[05:34] | But Steve rammed me. | 是Steve先撞我的 |
[05:36] | A man rammed Connie? What is this, bullshit day? | 一爷们撞了Connie? 怎么 太阳从西边升起来了? |
[05:39] | – I didn’t ram her! – Yes, you did, you liar. | – 我才没撞她 – 明明撞到了 大骗子 |
[05:42] | Enough! Break it up, you two. | 够了 打住 你们俩 |
[05:44] | It is a beautiful morning, isn’t it, Rangers? | 今早真美好 难道不是吗 林警们? |
[05:47] | You’re not gonna yell at us? | 你不对我们歇斯底里了? |
[05:48] | No, my child. My anger has flown. | 不 孩子们 我内心的怒涛已然平息 |
[05:51] | It’s true, I’ve been trying to piss him off all morning. | 是真的 我戏弄了他一早上都没让他动怒 |
[05:56] | Cut it out, Denzel. That thing’s dangerous. | 适可而止吧 Denzel 少拿这玩意玩命 |
[05:58] | Nah, getting between you and a bag of cheetos is dangerous. | 得了吧 挡在你和一袋奇多之间才叫玩命 |
[06:01] | This is fun. | 这东西有意思得很 |
[06:02] | Attention, my friends. | 注意了 我的朋友们 |
[06:03] | I’d like everyone to meet the woman who saved my life | 请允许我向你们介绍拯救我人生的女人 |
[06:06] | my harbinger of love, peace, and inner healing. | 是她给我带来了爱与宁静 并弥补我内心的创伤 |
[06:10] | Say hello to the new love of my life. | 请向我生命中新的挚爱问好吧 |
[06:12] | New love of your life? | 你生命中新的挚爱? |
[06:13] | Hope you let that rubber fist down easy. | 衷心希望你的热度只有三分钟 |
[06:15] | Hello, sweet spirits. My name is Astral. | 早上好 可爱的灵魂们 我叫Astral |
[06:19] | – Of course it is. – I have an announcement. | – 我耳朵又不聋 – 我有事要宣布 |
[06:21] | I am taking a voluntary leave of absence | 我自愿离开我的岗位 |
[06:24] | and I am passing on my executive duties to Ethel. | 并把我的管理权下放给Ethel |
[06:28] | Ethel? Ethel? | |
[06:29] | Woody, I am more than capable of… | Woody 我可不止能… |
[06:33] | Great choice, Woody. | 明智之选 Woody |
[06:34] | The Park will be so much more efficient, and I won’t mini-stroke | 我会让整个公园高效运转 而且别指望我小中风 |
[06:37] | out because I can actually deal with the pressures of the job. | 因为我能对工作带来的压力进行自我调节 |
[06:40] | What? I can deal with it! | 你说什么? 我能自我调节 |
[06:41] | I can deal with anything, you… | 我啥都调节得了 你个… |
[06:43] | Mind your Chakras, Woody. | 要心无旁骛 Woody |
[06:45] | Don’t stray from your cosmic pathway. | 不要在通往宁静的路上迷途哦 |
[06:49] | Ah, this is the most relaxing poop I have ever taken. | 这是我一辈子拉得最畅快的一泡屎了 |
[07:00] | Any chance you could do that somewhere else? | 你们俩就不能换个地儿办事吗? |
[07:02] | Astral says this spot has the best energy. | Astral说这里充盈的能量最多 |
[07:04] | Malloy, I’m hoping that we can be friends. | Malloy 我希望我们俩能交个朋友 |
[07:07] | [Bleep] off, weirdo. | 滚粗 怪胎 |
[07:08] | – Malloy! – Sorry. | – Malloy – 抱歉 |
[07:10] | Please [Bleep] off, weirdo. | 请滚粗 怪胎 |
[07:12] | I really like you, Malloy | 我真的很喜欢你 Malloy |
[07:15] | and as a gesture of our new friendship, I painted this for you. | 我给你画了幅画 就让它作为连接我们友谊的桥梁吧 |
[07:19] | That looks like someone took a shit on a canvas. | 看上去就像有人在油布上放过大号 |
[07:21] | Bingo, Malloy. You got a good eye. | 不错 Malloy 你的眼力挺好 |
[07:23] | But this scat art isn’t the only new addition to our home. | 但这幅象征艺术作品不会是我们家唯一的新客人 |
[07:26] | – Astral’s moving in with us. – What? | – Astral要搬来和我们一起住 – 什么? |
[07:28] | Don’t worry, you won’t even notice she’s here. | 别担心 你甚至都不会觉得她住进来了 |
[07:32] | Oh, boy! | 好爽 |
[07:43] | Isn’t… she… great? | 她… 是不是… 很棒? |
[07:47] | Guess what. She’s a squirter. | 猜怎么着 她简直就是把水枪 |
[07:49] | It’s like going down on a fire hydrant in Harlem. | 就像在哈莱姆区开消防车兜风一样 |
[07:51] | She could break up a riot with that thing. | 她恨不得要把我的水给吸干了 |
[07:54] | See you later, squirt. | 一会见 小水枪 |
[08:08] | What are you doing here? Is the chubby chase over? | 你到这儿来做什么? 把那胖子给榨干了? |
[08:11] | Woody is asleep. | Woody睡觉了 |
[08:12] | I just wanted to let you know that I’m part of his life now. | 我只是想让你知道 我已经是他生活的一部分了 |
[08:16] | We are soul mates and you should accept that. | 我们是灵魂伴侣 你应该接受这一点 |
[08:19] | Oh, you think you’re his first girlfriend. That’s cute. | 你以为你是他的第一个女朋友吗? 真是天真 |
[08:21] | See, he’s had many, but it always ends the same way. | 你看 之前他泡过不少妞 但最后都是殊途同归 |
[08:24] | Malloy, isn’t this a nice meal that Jolene made? | Malloy Jolene做的晚餐美味不? |
[08:30] | Mwah. See you later, honey. | 一会见 亲爱的 |
[08:35] | Where did she touch you? Point it out on the doll! | 她摸你哪里了? 在洋娃娃上指出来 |
[08:38] | Right there. | 就在那里 |
[08:40] | A lot. | 还捏了好几下 |
[08:41] | And you’ll be history soon too, asshole. | 很快你也将被历史尘封 蠢货 |
[08:43] | That is how you pronounce your name right? “Asshole”. | 你的名字是这样叫的吧? “蠢货” |
[08:46] | Well, I’m not like the others. | 我和别人不一样 |
[08:47] | You won’t get rid of me so easily. | 你会发现我不是个好对付的主 |
[08:50] | And why is that? | 你从哪来的自信? |
[08:51] | Destiny brought Woody and I together! | 命运让Woody和我相逢 |
[08:53] | Nobody’s gonna get in the way of our love | 没人能斩断我和他的红线 |
[08:55] | and if you try, I will [Bleep] kill you! | 你要敢捣乱 别特么怪我不客气 |
[09:00] | Well, I’m glad we had this talk. | 很高兴我们能达成共识 |
[09:03] | I’ll show that psycho bitch. | 你给我走着瞧 疯婆娘 |
[09:05] | What did you say? | 你说什么来着? |
[09:06] | I said I love you, Mom. | 我说我爱你哟 妈咪 |
[09:15] | Ooh, beautiful, stress-free day. | 美好又无忧的一天开始了 |
[09:19] | I’m starving. | 我可饿坏了 |
[09:20] | Must have been from burning all those calories last night. | 昨晚肯定燃烧掉了不少卡路里 |
[09:25] | Oh, good morning, Malloy. | 早安呀 Malloy |
[09:27] | – Hey, what happened to your eye? – Your girlfriend hit… | – 你眼睛怎么了? – 你女朋友… |
[09:31] | The nail on the head when she told me I shouldn’t punch myself in the eye. | 在头上扎钉子的时候提醒我不要打自己的眼睛 |
[09:34] | Well, my little honey pot gives good advice. | 好吧 我的小可爱说的话从来没错 |
[09:37] | Oh, eggs are done. | 蛋煎好咯 |
[09:40] | – Woody, your girlfriend’s a… – Squirter? Don’t I know it. | – Woody 你女朋友就是个… – 水枪? 我怎么不知道 |
[09:42] | It’s like licking Moby Dick’s blowhole. | 就像舔一头白鲸的气孔一样爽 |
[09:45] | Yes, you’re girlfriend’s a squirter. That’s what I was trying to say. | 是啊 你的女朋友是把水枪 我就是想这样说 |
[09:48] | No, she’s insane. She threatened to kill me. | 不 她有毛病 她威胁说要灭了我 |
[09:51] | – Insane? – Shut up. | – 有毛病? – 闭嘴 |
[09:53] | Oh, I know what you’re doing. | 好吧 我知道你的意思了 |
[09:57] | – You want your Daddy all to yourself. – That’s not what I’m doing. | – 你想让老爹围着你一人转 – 我可没这个意思 |
[09:59] | She told me she’s gonna come into my room in the middle of the night… | 她对我说 她要半夜来我的房间… |
[10:02] | And tuck me in, like a real Mom. | …帮我盖被被 就像亲生妈咪一样 |
[10:07] | Wow, Mister. That is so cool! | 先生 太酷啦 |
[10:11] | Oh, you think that’s cool? Check this out. | 这就算酷了么? 看看这个 |
[10:26] | I told you it was cool. | 就说这招更帅吧 |
[10:34] | Pre-school field trip, and not a single fatality? | 学前班郊游居然没人挂掉? |
[10:38] | Oh, how refreshing. Just doing my job. | 真是振奋人心 我只是尽责做好工作啦 |
[10:41] | Head Ranger Ethel, over and out. | 林警警长Ethel 通话完毕 |
[10:43] | Ah, good job, Ethel. | 干得不错啊 Ethel |
[10:45] | Oh, thank you, Ethel. | 谢谢你啦 Ethel |
[10:47] | Connie, I need your help. Woody’s girlfriend is bat-shit crazy. | Connie 我要你帮忙 Woody的女朋友是个疯婆娘 |
[10:51] | She seemed nice to me. Maybe you’re just jealous. | 她对我挺好呀 恐怕是你嫉妒了吧 |
[10:53] | Yeah, and maybe you’re just… | 我嫉妒 那你就是… |
[10:55] | Ugh, I don’t even have the energy to insult you. | 唉 我连吐槽你的精力都没了 |
[10:57] | Just step on a scale. | 去秤上看看你又长肥没 |
[10:58] | Where’s all the danish? It’s bear claw Wednesday! | 丹麦面点都去哪儿啦? 今天是”熊爪饼星期三”啊 |
[11:01] | Now it’s fresh fruit Wednesday. | 现在变成”鲜果星期三”了 |
[11:06] | Ugh! This doesn’t taste anything like a doughnut! | 这垃圾吃起来一点儿都不像甜甜圈 |
[11:08] | I hate it! | 什么破玩艺 |
[11:11] | Hey, I didn’t get to eat yet! | 嘿 老娘还半口没吃呢 |
[11:12] | Uh, but it’s okay. | 算了 没关系 |
[11:14] | My motto is “efficiency through positivity”. | 我的信条是”正能量 增效率” |
[11:17] | By working together, we can achieve greatness. | 我们齐心协力的话 必定能大有所成 |
[11:22] | Sorry, probably really important. | 失陪一下 可能是很重要的事 |
[11:24] | Brickleberry National Park. Head Ranger Ethel speaking. | 脆莓国家公园 我是警长Ethel |
[11:27] | The Park expense reports are late? | 公园的开支报告迟交了? |
[11:29] | We have those? I’ll get right on that. | 我们要写报告的? 我马上动手 |
[11:32] | Sorry, can you hold? | 对不起 您先别挂断 |
[11:34] | Hello, head Ranger Eth… | 您好 我是警长Eth… |
[11:36] | What do you mean the lake’s on fire? Oh, my God, hold on. | 什么叫”湖里失火了”? 老天哪 先别挂 |
[11:39] | Ethel, I can’t come to work today, I’m sick. | Ethel 今天我不来上班了 我生病啦 |
[11:41] | Denzel, I need you here. | Denzel 这里需要你 |
[11:43] | Hey, are you on your jet pack? | 你丫不是又在玩火箭背包吧? |
[11:45] | No. | 没呀 |
[11:46] | Hey, look, it’s a flying black guy! | 哎看啊 有个老黑在天上飞 |
[11:48] | Maybe. | 可能是我哦 |
[11:50] | Calm down. A badger ate your baby’s face? | 冷静点 獾啃掉了你家孩子的脸? |
[11:54] | Hold on. My emergency scanner’s going off! | 请稍等 我的紧急频率扫描仪都快响爆了 |
[11:57] | This is Ethel! What’s your emergency? | 我是Ethel 您有什么紧急情况? |
[11:58] | Ethel, it’s Steve. Did you know that Connie is afraid of raw fish? | Ethel 我是Steve 你知道Connie害怕生鱼吗? |
[12:01] | What? | 什么? |
[12:10] | I don’t want to say, “I told you so”. | 出来混 迟早是要还的哦 |
[12:13] | Great, then don’t say it, because this jet pack is still awesome. | 先混呗 别老叨逼叨 这火箭背包老好玩儿了 |
[12:16] | Oh, shit! | 哇擦 |
[12:25] | Still awesome. | 还是挺好玩的 |
[12:26] | Denzel! What the hell did you do? | Denzel 这特么什么情况? |
[12:28] | Damn, Ethel. What happened to being positive? | 靠 Ethel 你的正能量都哪儿去啦? |
[12:30] | I’m positive you’re a… | 老娘正你个… |
[12:32] | yeah, right, right, positivity. | 你说得对 你对 要有正能量 |
[12:35] | Maybe you can’t handle this, Ethel. | 也许你应付不来警长的差事 Ethel |
[12:37] | Maybe I can’t handle this? Running this Park is a piece of cake! | 我应付不来? 管理这个公园就是小菜一碟好吧 |
[12:41] | Oh, no! | 哎哟不好 |
[12:42] | I brought up cake in front of the baby elephant! | 我居然在这头小象面前说”菜” |
[12:45] | Run! | 大家快逃啊 |
[12:48] | Wait, Connie, I didn’t mean it. | 等一下 Connie 我不是故意的 |
[12:56] | Oh, God. Not Steve. | 老天 别是Steve去啊 |
[13:05] | Oh, God, you had me worried. | 还好还好 我刚才好担心 |
[13:06] | I thought you were gonna do something stupid. | 我还以为你要干蠢事呢 |
[13:08] | Sorry to disappoint you, “boss”. | 真抱歉让你失望啦 “头儿” |
[13:10] | I don’t think a stupid person saves tourists or rescues rabid wolves. | 蠢人不可能又救游客又救狂犬病狼的好吧 |
[13:15] | The wolves! | 狼啊 |
[13:18] | Oh, my God! | 老天 救命啊 |
[13:22] | Malloy, why are you following me around? | Malloy 为什么你老粘着我? |
[13:24] | Because I don’t want to be alone with your insane girlfriend. | 因为老子不想跟你那个疯子女朋友独处一室 |
[13:26] | You have got to stop acting weird, Malloy. We’re having a dinner party. | 你别再疑神疑鬼的好吗 Malloy 我们正举行晚餐会呢 |
[13:30] | This is the first time Daddy’s gonna meet all of Mommy’s friends. | 老爹可是头一回跟你妈咪的朋友们见面 |
[13:33] | O qua tangin wa: 美国人Riley Martin口中外星人的名字 他自称自愿地被母船带走 并遇到了这位给他知识的外星人 | |
[13:40] | And she’s in a cult. | 她还入了邪教呢 |
[13:47] | Oh, come on, Malloy, it’s not a cult. | 不是啦 Malloy 这才不是邪教 |
[13:50] | It’s just Astral’s church friends. | 都是Astral在教堂认识的朋友 |
[13:52] | They’re just a little quirky. | 就是扮得诡异点罢了 |
[13:53] | Praise Lord Targissian, God of the Universe. | 赞美宇宙之主宰 Targissian大人 |
[13:56] | May he fill our vessels with his alien seed. | 愿他在吾辈肉躯之中播下异星之种 |
[14:01] | Hey, it makes more sense than Catholicism. | 这总比天主教靠谱好吧 |
[14:06] | Tourism numbers, Park budget, safety inspection… | 游客人数 公园预算 安全视察… |
[14:10] | Jet pack, Connie’s neck, Steve’s fat face. | 火箭背包 Connie的肉脖子 Steve的包子脸 |
[14:14] | Steve Steve Steve, Steve… | |
[14:15] | Steve, you stupid son of a bitch! | Steve 你这个大傻X |
[14:22] | Do you swear loyalty to Lord Targissian? | 你愿忠心侍奉我们的主宰Targissian吗? |
[14:26] | Hey, better him than Obama. | 信他总比信奥巴马强 |
[14:28] | What the hell is going on? | 这特么是什么情况? |
[14:30] | Oh, Malloy, good. You got the e-vite. | Malloy 太好啦 看来你收到我的电子邀请函啦 |
[14:32] | Guess what? They’re making me a full member of the church. | 猜怎么着? 他们要升我当教会的正式成员呢 |
[14:34] | Now, Woody, there’s one last step. | 现在 Woody 仪式只剩最后一步了 |
[14:37] | Your sacrificial offering. | 你要献上奉伺 |
[14:40] | Hey, Malloy, could you grab my checkbook? | Malloy 帮我拿支票本过来好么? |
[14:42] | Now you’re giving them money? | 你居然还给他们钱? |
[14:43] | Oh, don’t act like all churches | 别装得就像其它教堂 |
[14:45] | don’t have a one time membership fee of your entire life savings. | 就不会坑你的毕生存款交终身会费一样 |
[14:53] | Hey, what the hell are you doing? | 嘿 你丫干什么呢? |
[14:55] | Stealing me some jet fuel. They don’t sell this shit at the Exxon station. | 偷点喷射机的油用用 加油站不卖飞机燃料 |
[14:58] | – You’re under arrest. – Uh, okay. I’ll come with you quietly. | – 你被逮捕了 – 好吧 我会乖乖跟你走的 |
[15:01] | – Psych! – Hey! We got a fuel thief! | – 逗你玩儿 – 偷油贼跑啦 |
[15:04] | Go, go, go! Move, move, move, move! | 快快快 行动行动 |
[15:06] | Oh, shit! Oh, shit! | 哇擦 哇擦 |
[15:37] | Whew, I lost ’em. Good thing I… | 可把丫们甩了 幸亏哥… |
[15:42] | Listen to me. I’m not afraid of you anymore. | 给我听着 我再也不会怕你了 |
[15:44] | I’m a bear. | 我可是熊 |
[15:46] | God damn it! Ow… who does that? | 你大爷的 谁的无影神脚? |
[15:47] | Why don’t you get out of my house? | 你丫滚出我们家行不行? |
[15:49] | Okay. | 好呗 |
[15:50] | – That was easy. Wait, what’s the catch? – No catch. | – 答应得倒轻松 说 什么阴谋? – 没阴谋 |
[15:53] | Tonight, Woody and I are jumping off Brickleberry Cliff. | 今天晚上 Woody和我要去跳脆莓崖 |
[15:57] | And traveling to a new world. | 去新世界旅行 |
[16:01] | Could you hold on one second, you crazy bitch? | 能先等我一小会儿么 疯婆娘? |
[16:04] | It turns out your little fun club’s a suicide cult. | 搞半天你们的小同乐会是个自杀邪教 |
[16:07] | Do you know that you’re gonna jump off a cliff tonight? | 知不知道今天晚上你是要去跳崖的? |
[16:08] | Nonsense, tonight is just the secret church field trip. | 胡说 今晚只是教会的一次秘野旅行嘛 |
[16:11] | Do not go anywhere with that maniac. She has you brainwashed. | 不许你跟那个狂魔去任何地方 她把你洗脑了 |
[16:16] | Oh, no, not this time, Malloy. | 少来 这次可不许闹 Malloy |
[16:18] | You have run off every girlfriend I’ve ever had. | 你已经把我搞过的女朋友全都赶尽撵绝了 |
[16:21] | Why can’t you let me be happy? | 就见不得我高高兴兴么? |
[16:23] | Is this about the petting? Fine, you can pet me. | 是不是怪我不让你摸毛? 行 你来摸我好了 |
[16:26] | But you have to break up with her. | 但是你必须跟她分手 |
[16:27] | I don’t want your pity pet! | 人家才不要你的可怜摸摸 |
[16:30] | Look, Woody, you have gotta believe me. | 听着 Woody 你这次真得信我 |
[16:31] | You’re a liar! Astral’s right. You don’t give a shit about me! | 你骗人 Astral是对的 你压根就不在乎我 |
[16:35] | You know what, Woody? I’m done with you! It’s over! | 知道么 Woody? 我跟你玩完了 玩完了 |
[16:37] | I hope you do kill yourself, you ignorant, gullible ass… | 祝你自杀成功 没良心爱上当的傻X |
[16:41] | Aw, that’s the cutest stroke I’ve ever seen. | 真是爸爸见过最Q萌的抽风啦 |
[16:50] | Woody… Ethel, you don’t look so good. | Woody… Ethel 你看着不大得劲啊 |
[16:53] | I been stress eating. | 我压力大才不停吃的 |
[16:56] | And look who’s talking. You look like a bucket of hog shit! | 还好意思说我 你丫看着还不是一桶鲜屎 |
[16:59] | Sorry. You haven’t called the maintenance guy to repair the washing machines. | 抱歉 但是你还没找维修工过来修洗衣机呢 |
[17:03] | I’ll get to it. Connie, tuck in that camel toe before a plane tries to land on it. | 我会搞定啦 Connie 骆驼趾收一收 不然怎么会有飞机降落? |
[17:08] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[17:10] | Denzel, what the hell is the matter with you? | Denzel 你丫抽哪门子风?! |
[17:12] | Are you drunk again? You drinkin’ the 40s and stealin’ our white women? | 是又喝大了嘛? 喝的伶仃烂醉 跟我们的白人女偷腥? |
[17:17] | Kiss my ass, Ethel. I’m getting my Earth legs back. | 去你妹的 Ethel 我这儿复习怎么走路呢 |
[17:19] | Where’s your jet pack? | 你火箭背包哪去了? |
[17:20] | I sold that shit on eBay, I tried to tell you it was nothing but trouble. | 搁eBay上卖了 告你那玩意儿不是什么好货 |
[17:23] | No, I tried to tell you and you didn’t listen… | 放屁 是我告你的 你不听… |
[17:30] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[17:32] | God damn it! | 你们大爷啊 |
[17:34] | Oh… my… God! | 我… 滴… 神呐 |
[17:39] | Woody was right, I can’t do this job. | Woody是对的 我干不来这活儿 |
[17:41] | I had no idea how much he had to deal with. | 我哪知道丫得处理那么多烂事儿 |
[17:42] | We gotta get him back. | 得赶紧找他回来 |
[17:45] | – Malloy. – Yes, Connie? | – Malloy – 干嘛 Connie? |
[17:47] | Where the hell is Woody? We need him to take his job back. | Woody死哪去了? 我们得请他回去重整江山 |
[17:50] | He’s gonna jump to his death off Brickleberry Cliff | 他正找死要去跳脆莓崖呢 |
[17:52] | with his psycho squirter girlfriend. | 陪着那个喷水枪神经女友 |
[17:54] | Tried to tell ya. | 就是这么个事 |
[17:55] | – We gotta get over there fast! – Okay, I’ll drive. | – 咱给赶紧赶到啊 – 好 我来开车 |
[17:58] | No! | 别介 |
[17:59] | So Malloy was right? We’re killing ourselves? | 所以让Malloy说着了? 我们就是来自杀的? |
[18:03] | I’m not sure about this. | 我还不打算就这么走人 |
[18:05] | Nonsense. It is merely a leap of faith. | 胡说八道 只是一次单纯的信仰之跃 |
[18:08] | A Biiavian Mother Ship will arrive and take us to our cosmic paradise. | 一艘神圣母船会降临 度我们到宇宙天堂 |
[18:13] | We will be together forever, living in bliss with anything you could ever desire. | 我们会长久相依 过上”得我所欲”的极乐生活 |
[18:18] | – Jumbo shrimp? – All you can eat. | – 有大虾子? – 吃嘛有嘛 |
[18:20] | [Bleep] It, let’s jump. | 牛X 赶紧跳吧 |
[18:22] | Oh, man, it’s almost time. We’re running late. | 天啊 时间很紧 我们动身晚了 |
[18:25] | We can’t let anything stop us. | 路上决不能做半刻停留 |
[18:30] | Right after I get me some driving lasagna. | 等我弄点千层面顺道吃来着 |
[18:35] | It is almost time, my soul mate. | 马上就到了 我的灵魂伴侣 |
[18:38] | Mmhmm, what’d I tell you? | 咋跟你们说的? |
[18:41] | Mmm, you’re right, Steve. | 你太对了 Steve |
[18:43] | “Driving lasagna” does taste better. | “路食千层面”就是更好吃呢 |
[18:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:48] | – We’ve still got time if we hurry. – Wait, is that a hitchhiker? | – 抓点紧咱还有戏 – 等下 那边是不有个求搭车的? |
[18:55] | Well, that was the last of the disciples. | 好了 这是最后一位信徒了 |
[18:57] | – I guess we’re next? – Yes. | – 我们就是下个咯? – 是呢 |
[19:00] | Eyes on the prize, Woody. | 一心向奖励 Woody |
[19:01] | Jumbo shrimp, jumbo shrimp, jumbo shrimp. | 大虾子 大虾子 大虾子 |
[19:04] | Left here. No… no, that’s right. You’re turning right! | 左转 不对 不对 这是右边 你拐右边了 |
[19:07] | My left or your left? | 我左边还是你左边? |
[19:08] | Man, we gotta hurry up and save Woody. | 老兄 咱可得抓紧去救Woody了 |
[19:10] | Oh, snap! Is that a two-for-one putt-putt? | 哇噻 那边是趣味高尔夫吗? |
[19:27] | Yes Yes! | |
[19:31] | Wait! We came as quick as we could. | 等下 我们已经尽全力赶到了 |
[19:35] | Don’t do it, Woody! The Park needs you. | 别跳啊 Woody 公园需要你 |
[19:38] | Wait, where’s Malloy? | 等等 Malloy呢? |
[19:40] | He, uh… he didn’t come. | 他那个… 他没有来 |
[19:43] | I guess he really doesn’t care about me. | 我想他是真的不在乎我了 |
[19:48] | But I do. | 但我在乎 |
[19:50] | I’ve loved you since the first moment I saw you. | 从第一眼见到你 我就已经爱上你了 |
[19:56] | – No! – Woody! | – 不 – Woody |
[20:05] | Oh, so he’s “Malloy, the talking bear 12” on eBay. | 他就是eBay上那个”会说话的12号熊Malloy”呀 |
[20:08] | Well, you saved me. | 那个… 你救了我 |
[20:11] | You saved my life, Malloy. | 你救了我的命 Malloy |
[20:13] | I knew you cared about me! | 我早知道你是在乎我的 |
[20:15] | Shut up before I drop you. | 再不闭嘴我可松手了 |
[20:18] | What was I thinking? I don’t know how to thank you, little buddy. | 我在想什么啊? 我都不知道要怎么谢你了 小伙计 |
[20:21] | And all you Rangers, thank you for always being there for me. | 还有你们这帮林警 真的谢谢你们一直惦记着我 |
[20:25] | I… | 我… |
[20:28] | The ship! It’s real! | 飞船? 是真的 |
[20:30] | I could’ve been on that ship! | 老子本来应该上船的 |
[20:33] | They’re partying on there! | 丫们在趴体呢 |
[20:35] | Wait, is that Astral? | 等等 那是Astral? |
[20:36] | Is… is she blowing that guy? | 她… 她是在给那货吹箫么? |
[20:38] | And he’s eating jumbo shrimp? | 丫还吃着大虾子? |
[20:40] | Jumbo shrimp! They got jumbo shrimp! | 大虾子 他们有大虾子吃 |
[20:43] | Damn it! Wait! Come back! | 卧槽 等我 回来 |
[20:50] | I will never forgive you, Malloy! | 我不会原谅你了 Malloy |
[20:52] | As long as I… | 这辈子都… |