| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:49] | Take it all in, kids. | 记好了 孩子们 | 
| [00:50] | This is nature in all it’s majesty. | 这就是大自然和她的魅力所在 | 
| [00:53] | Welcome to Brickleberry. | 欢迎来到脆莓公园 | 
| [01:08] | Hey kids, I’m Steve Williams. | 孩子们 我叫Steve Williams | 
| [01:10] | Ranger of the month here at Brickleberry National Park | 本月脆莓国家公园的最佳林警 | 
| [01:15] | Don’t say anything about the amputee kid. | 不要理会那个残疾小孩 | 
| [01:16] | Don’t say anything about the amputee kid. | 不要理会那个残疾小孩 | 
| [01:18] | It’s good to be here, speaking to the nub scouts. | 很高兴在此为你们这些残子军讲解 | 
| [01:23] | Oh, great. Now it’s awkward. | 好极了 现在气氛尴尬了 | 
| [01:26] | That’s better. | 这样好多了 | 
| [01:27] | Today, I’ll be teaching you how to build a campfire. | 今天我要教你们如何生篝火 | 
| [01:29] | Using flint and steel. | 用打火石和铁棒 | 
| [01:33] | Wow. That den mother is gorgeous. I bet this will impress her. | 这位女训导真漂亮 这肯定能迷倒她 | 
| [01:37] | Sometimes it’s a little tricky. | 有时候有点不太好使 | 
| [01:41] | God damn it. | 该死的 | 
| [01:45] | Okay kids, | 好吧 孩子们 | 
| [01:46] | a true survivalist always has a backup plan. | 真正的野外生存者都会有备用计划 | 
| [01:51] | There’s still a little in there. | 里面还有点 | 
| [01:56] | Only you can prevent forest- | 只有你才能防止森林… | 
| [01:59] | Fire! | 着火了 | 
| [02:02] | Hold still! | 别动 | 
| [02:03] | I’ll beat the flames out. | 我来把火扑灭 | 
| [02:07] | I like it. | 我喜欢 | 
| [02:14] | So, who do you think will be ranger of the month this month, Denzel? | 话说 你觉得这个月的最佳林警会是谁 Denzel? | 
| [02:17] | Shut up Steve! | 闭嘴吧 Steve | 
| [02:18] | We know it’s always you. No one else gives a shit. | 我们都知道是你 大伙根本不在乎 | 
| [02:20] | Well, I guess it is always me. | 好吧 我猜还会是我 | 
| [02:21] | The photos don’t lie. | 有图有真相 | 
| [02:23] | – October, November, December. – February. | – 十月 十一月 十二月 – 二月 | 
| [02:26] | That’s right, brother. Black history month too. | 没错 兄弟 黑人历史月也是我 | 
| [02:28] | If you weren’t so dumb, I might be offended. | 你要是再不闭嘴 我会生气的 | 
| [02:30] | Being ranger of the month drives the ladies crazy. | 最佳林警能让女士们为之疯狂 | 
| [02:33] | Why, just this morning, I met this hot, young den mother. | 就在今早 我见到一位性感又活力的女训导 | 
| [02:35] | Young? Man, old chicks is where it’s at. | 活力? 老兄 老太太们才有活力呢 | 
| [02:38] | They sweet, loyal, and they can take out their teeth. | 她们甜美 忠诚 还可以把假牙拿下来 | 
| [02:41] | – Are you being serious right now? – Yeah, I’m serious. | – 你是当真的吗? – 我是当真的 | 
| [02:43] | I’ve been in more old white women than osteoporosis. | 我上过很多骨质疏松的白人老太太 | 
| [02:49] | What? | 怎么? | 
| [02:50] | Gum job, man. | 她们跪舔啊 老兄 | 
| [02:52] | Malloy, I found those chocolate bars you like, little buddy. | Malloy 我给你买了你喜欢吃的巧克力棒 小家伙 | 
| [02:56] | They don’t sell them around here, so, you know, I had to drive all the way to- | 这附近都没有卖的 所以你看 我得开车到… | 
| [02:58] | 70% cacao? | 70%可可 | 
| [03:00] | That’s weird, because I’m pretty sure I said a minimum of 85% cacao. | 真完蛋 我敢肯定我说过最少要85%可可 | 
| [03:04] | Well, they probably taste the same, right? I mean… | 吃起来可能都一样的吧 我是说… | 
| [03:10] | Okay, I’ll just return these. | 好吧 我去把这些退回去 | 
| [03:12] | – Good morning, Malloy, How are you? – Your head is enormous. | – 早上好啊 Malloy 过得怎么样? – 你脑袋大得见鬼 | 
| [03:17] | Don’t forget I’m the one who rescued you | 别忘了是谁在你父母 | 
| [03:18] | after some crazy tourist ran over both your parents. | 被疯狂游客撞死之后收留你的 | 
| [03:21] | “The key to being a safe driver-“ | 安全驾驶的关键在于… | 
| [03:26] | Oh, my god! Wait, you’re both still alive! | 天呐 等一下 你们还活着 | 
| [03:29] | I’ll go call for help. | 我去找人帮忙 | 
| [03:34] | Shit. | 擦 | 
| [03:35] | All right, rangers, do you know what that is? | 好了 林警们 知道这是什么吗? | 
| [03:37] | – Is that the devil’s penis? – No! | – 魔鬼的鸡鸡吗? – 不是 | 
| [03:40] | It’s our tourism numbers this year. | 这是我们公园今年的游客数量 | 
| [03:41] | Our park is in a shambles. | 咱们公园现在一团糟 | 
| [03:43] | We’ve had everything from freak accidents to crime waves. | 发生了从离奇事故到犯罪率激增的所有烂事 | 
| [03:46] | Last week, a group of tourists got carjacked! | 就在上周一群游客被劫车了 | 
| [03:49] | I got carjacked last week too. | 上周我也被劫车了 | 
| [03:51] | Easy, girl. Let the Parkinson’s do the work. | 放松 美女 让你的帕金森做这事 | 
| [03:53] | The point is, crime is out of control. | 重点是犯罪率已经超出了控制 | 
| [03:56] | This is a national park, not Detroit. | 这是国家公园 不是底特律 | 
| [03:58] | Oh, I see. You all want to blame the brothers. | 明白了 你是想归罪我们黑哥们咯? | 
| [04:01] | Denzel, I don’t indulge in racial profiling. | Denzel 我不会以种族论人 | 
| [04:03] | We’d all be safer if you did. | 真是你干的 我们就放心了 | 
| [04:05] | Don’t worry. I hired a Korean convenience store owner to follow him around. | 别担心 我雇了一个韩国便利店老板盯着他 | 
| [04:11] | Maybe less people in the park is a good thing. | 公园里人少也许是件好事 | 
| [04:14] | We don’t want to offset the balance of nature. | 我们可不想破坏生态平衡 | 
| [04:17] | Everybody point and laugh at the hippie. | 大伙都指着这个嬉皮士笑死她 | 
| [04:20] | Man, f*** nature! | 老兄 大自然真该死 | 
| [04:22] | Malloy, you should be out there greeting all those tourists, | Malloy 你应该出去向游客们问好 | 
| [04:25] | ‘Cause you’re the cutest thing on the planet. | 因为这个星球属你最最可爱了 | 
| [04:27] | Malloy? We don’t want him talking to anyone. | Malloy? 我们可不想让他和别人说话 | 
| [04:29] | He’s a dick! | 他是个傻逼 | 
| [04:30] | Even your whispers sound fat. | 胖子说话都不会小声么 | 
| [04:32] | How could you say that? | 你怎么能那么说? | 
| [04:34] | Malloy does so many thoughtful things for us. | Malloy对我们是那么周到体贴 | 
| [04:36] | Yeah, like what? | 是吗? 比如说? | 
| [04:37] | Like for starters, he made that delicious breakfast you enjoyed this morning. | 首先 他今天早上为我们做了可口的早餐 | 
| [04:42] | And don’t forget, he planned that surprise party for Denzel. | 别忘了他还为Denzel策划了惊喜派对 | 
| [04:47] | Surprise! | 惊喜 | 
| [04:48] | Bottom line, if we don’t get this park in shape, | 最后 再不好好经营公园 | 
| [04:50] | they’re gonna shut down Brickleberry! | 脆莓公园就会被关闭 | 
| [04:52] | So, I’ve decided to hire someone to help get this park back on track. | 所以 我决定再雇个人让公园重回正轨 | 
| [04:56] | – A new ranger? – Old lady, old lady, old lady. | – 新林警? – 老太太 老太太 老太太 | 
| [04:59] | Yes, a new ranger. She was ranger of the month at Yellowstone. | 是的 新林警 她曾是黄石公园的月度最佳林警 | 
| [05:02] | Rangers of the month? | 月度最佳林警 | 
| [05:09] | Sorry, that’s my vagina growling. | 不好意思 我没管住我的阴道 | 
| [05:12] | Well, okay, I’m really excited to- | 好吧 没事 我很高兴能和大家… | 
| [05:17] | I’m really… | 我很… | 
| [05:18] | excited… | 高兴能… | 
| [05:20] | – Excited to work- – You, you’re no den mother. | – 和大家一起… – 你 你这个妖婆 | 
| [05:22] | You were here to take my ranger of the month title all along. | 你肯定是来和我抢月度最佳林警的 | 
| [05:25] | That seems highly unlikely that that’s what she’s here for, you moron | 她看起来完全不想那样做 痴呆 | 
| [05:28] | You keep a bear cub in the ranger station? | 你们还在管理站里养小熊? | 
| [05:30] | Well, Steve brought him here, but i raised him as my own. | 是Steve把它弄过来的 但我负责养它 | 
| [05:33] | He’s a house bear. | 他是头家熊 | 
| [05:34] | There’s no such thing as a house bear. | 我从来没听过什么家熊 | 
| [05:37] | What is he eating? | 他都吃些什么? | 
| [05:38] | This diet will take years off his life, Woody. | 这玩意能让他折寿好几年 Woody | 
| [05:41] | A bear cub’s diet should consist of berries miller moths, and grass. | 你应该用浆果 飞蛾和青草来喂养它 | 
| [05:44] | – Well, the new girl’s annoying. – Forgive me, Malloy. I failed you. | – 新来的小妞可真烦 – 原谅我 Malloy 是我不好 | 
| [05:48] | No more junk food for you, snuggly bear. | 以后再不给你吃垃圾食品了 小宝贝 | 
| [05:50] | You took away something I love. Now I will take away something you love. | 你敢夺人所爱 看我不以其人之道还治其人之身 | 
| [06:04] | Take a close look, honey, because you’ll never get to wear it. | 看仔细了 亲爱的 你绝没机会戴上这个 | 
| [06:07] | Look, I just want to help the park, | 听着 我只想帮上点忙 | 
| [06:08] | and from what I’ve seen, it needs a lot of help. | 而在我看来 我还有很多事情要办 | 
| [06:10] | I am not here to take anyone’s medal, or whatever that is. | 我没空和你抢勋章 对那也没什么兴趣 | 
| [06:14] | Sounds like Steve’s afraid of a little competition. | 看上去Steve有些竞争焦虑症啊 | 
| [06:16] | Yeah, I could win that title. | 没错 我也能赢这头衔 | 
| [06:19] | Oh, man, I’m just kidding. | 得了 我只是说说而已 | 
| [06:20] | You crackers have fun working. I’ll be taking a nap. | 你们几个好好干吧 我去打个盹先 | 
| [06:23] | Come on, Tong King Pong. | 来吧 东金风 | 
| [06:26] | What? I can’t fire him. | 看我做啥? 我又不能炒了他 | 
| [06:28] | We work for the government, and he’s B-L-A-C-K. | 我们是公务员 而他又是个黑哥们儿 | 
| [06:31] | No, that’s okay. | 无所谓 | 
| [06:33] | If you think you’re man enough to take this from me, then game on. | 你要是觉得有能力跟我抢 那么就来试试吧 | 
| [06:44] | Don’t mind him. I’m Connie, by the way. | 别理他 顺带一提 我叫Connie | 
| [06:48] | Did you feel that? | 你感觉到了吗? | 
| [06:50] | I think our periods just synchronized. | 恐怕我们的大姨妈一起来了 | 
| [06:55] | Since I’m the top ranger here, Woody asked if I’d show you around. | 作为这里的王牌林警 Woody让我带你四下看看 | 
| [07:00] | Normally I don’t give tours to liars. | 通常我不会带骗子一道兜风的 | 
| [07:02] | – I’m not a liar. – That’s a lie. | – 我又不是骗子 – 我才不信 | 
| [07:04] | Anyway, down there is Brickleberry Lake. | 话说回来 那边就是脆莓湖 | 
| [07:07] | Just last week, I saved a drowning man that was knocked out by a jet ski. | 上礼拜我还救出一个被摩托艇撞晕的溺水者呢 | 
| [07:11] | – Steve, come in, Steve, I got good news. – Go ahead. | – Steve 请回答 Steve 我有好消息 – 说吧 | 
| [07:14] | That guy you hit with a jet ski decided to forget the lawsuit. | 被你摩托艇撞了的那家伙不打算起诉了 | 
| [07:17] | ‘Course he forgets everything now ’cause of all the brain damage. | 因为他脑部受损 现在什么都记不起来了 | 
| [07:23] | Thanks for that information. | 多谢提醒 | 
| [07:24] | How’bout a little radio silence? | 不如把无线电关上吧 | 
| [07:25] | Hold on, Malloy wants to talk to you. | 先别关 Malloy想和你聊 | 
| [07:27] | – No, I don’t want… – Steve. | – 不 不要 – Steve | 
| [07:30] | – Steve. Steve? – What! | – Steve Steve? – 说 | 
| [07:34] | Remember that time you got drunk and thought the paper shredder was a vagina? | 还记得那次你喝醉 把碎纸机当成女人大屁股不? | 
| [07:39] | Bastard. | 这混小子 | 
| [07:40] | That’s better. | 清静多了 | 
| [07:42] | Steve Steve. | |
| [07:54] | Malloy, how’s the diet going, son? | Malloy 新食谱如何? 小伙子 | 
| [07:57] | I didn’t like it at first, but I feel really healthy now. | 起先我不是很喜欢 但现在感觉清爽多了 | 
| [08:01] | That’s great, little buddy. | 这样就好 小伙子 | 
| [08:05] | I got two large supreme pies with melty-cheese-filled butter crusts, | 这是你两份带热奶油脆皮的超大号馅饼 | 
| [08:08] | Three dozen wings with extra ranch, | 三份特制香辣鸡翅 | 
| [08:10] | two-liter coke, and a cup of fried chicken fat. | 两升可乐 还有一杯鸡油 | 
| [08:13] | – That’ll be 42 bucks. – How’bout a car? | – 总计42刀 – 先拿车垫着 | 
| [08:15] | Sweet. | 棒极了 | 
| [08:19] | Malloy Malloy! | |
| [08:20] | I’m ashamed of you. This diet is for your own good. | 我为你感到羞愧 新食谱是为了你的健康 | 
| [08:23] | I don’t know what I’d do if I lost you, snuggly bear. | 我不知道没有你我该怎么办 小宝贝 | 
| [08:26] | You know how bad my post-traumatic stress was before you moved in? | 知道在你来之前我有多严重的心理创伤吗? | 
| [08:30] | Pull the trigger. Do it. | 快扣扳机 快扣啊 | 
| [08:32] | You don’t have the balls. Your mother never loved you. | 你这个胆小鬼 你妈从来都不爱你 | 
| [08:36] | Anyway, I got to get back to work. But I already made your lunch. | 不扯淡了 我回去工作了 已经给你准备好午餐了 | 
| [08:45] | Where’s my car? | 我的车上哪去了? | 
| [08:46] | Denzel Denzel! | |
| [08:50] | Woody, look. I saved a hiker. | Woody 看 我救了个登山客 | 
| [08:52] | He’s dead, Steve. | 他已经翘辫子了 Steve | 
| [08:54] | – He was alive when I found him. – This is unacceptable, Steve. | – 可我发现他时还活着 – 这绝对不能容忍 Steve | 
| [08:57] | You know what I’m gonna do? | 知道我要做什么吗? | 
| [08:58] | I’m gonna take away one of your gold stars. | 我要取消你一颗金星 | 
| [09:01] | No! | 不 | 
| [09:04] | I saw a bright light. | 我看到亮光了 | 
| [09:06] | Friggin’ show-off. | 显什么摆啊 | 
| [09:08] | Good work, Ethel. You get one star for saving that man’s life. | 干的不错 Ethel 你因救活那个人多得一星 | 
| [09:11] | And one star because you have a nice body and a okay face. | 附带一星奖励你的魔鬼身材和凑合脸 | 
| [09:16] | Okay face? | 只是凑合看吗? | 
| [09:17] | Minus, one star for attitude. | 减星 态度不端正 | 
| [09:20] | She’s still kicking your ass, Steve. | 她还是比你强啊 Steve | 
| [09:22] | – Well, how many stars do you have? – Woody, give me 3 stars! | – 得了吧 你又有多少星? – Woddy给我三颗星 | 
| [09:26] | Affirmative action. | 行为可嘉 | 
| [09:28] | Technically, that’s not affirmative action. It’s more like star welfare. | 严格说这不是嘉奖行为 只是钻福利的空罢了 | 
| [09:32] | Well, I guess I underestimated you. | 好吧 我想我低估你了 | 
| [09:34] | Not anymore. I’m going to destroy you. | 现在我不会跟你客气了 我要让你玩完 | 
| [09:37] | Listen, I didn’t want your stupid little medal. | 听着 我对你的破勋章没任何兴趣 | 
| [09:39] | But now, I’m going to take it just because I can. | 但现在 我要用能力证明我能拿到它 | 
| [09:42] | – I’m Connie, by the way. – We already met. | – 顺带一提 我叫Connie – 我们自我介绍过了 | 
| [09:47] | I’m drowning, help! | 我要淹死了 救命 | 
| [09:49] | Help! | 救命 | 
| [11:07] | Can I see some I.D. please, honey? | 证件拿出来我看看 宝贝儿 | 
| [11:13] | I don’t think this is you. | 我不觉得这是你本人 | 
| [11:14] | It is shocking that someone with your instincts is working here. | 还有人靠”本能猜测”来干工作 真是骇人听闻 | 
| [11:20] | He robbed me! He robbed me! | 他劫店 劫店啊 | 
| [11:22] | Oh, lord! | 上帝啊 | 
| [11:31] | No! | 不要啊 | 
| [11:37] | Oh, God. | 苍天啊 | 
| [11:41] | Seriously? | 不了个是吧? | 
| [11:43] | Oh, a cheeto. | 芝士条 | 
| [11:46] | Oh, that actually had a happy ending. | 总算有个完美结局 | 
| [11:52] | What the hell do you thing you’re doing? | 你特么知道自己在干嘛吗? | 
| [11:54] | The order came in. We’re putting up this hot ranger. | 上头来命令了 这边换贴热辣林警 | 
| [11:56] | And taking down this ad for The Rosie O’Donnell Show. | 那边换《Rosie O’Donnell访谈》广告 | 
| [12:27] | – Come on. – Looking for this? | – 拜托啊 – 在找这个吗? | 
| [12:31] | Come on in, man, I got tater chips, candy, moon pies, whatever you want! | 进来兄弟 我这儿有薯片 糖果 小甜饼 要啥有啥 | 
| [12:35] | You’re not gonna rape me, are you? | 你不会想强奸我吧? | 
| [12:37] | Do I look like a rapist to you? | 你看我长得像强奸犯吗? | 
| [12:39] | You look like exactly like a rapist. | 你长得完全就是一强奸犯 | 
| [12:41] | Oh, just ’cause I’m a redneck, I’m a rapist? | 就因为是个土老帽儿 我就像强奸犯了? | 
| [12:43] | I’m a big, bad rapist. | 我就是个坏到家的大强奸犯 | 
| [12:45] | I guess that explains why I got this duct tape and chloroform, right? | 那我身上带着胶布和氯仿也就顺理成章了 是不? | 
| [12:49] | You’re really not helping your case. | 你还真是越抹越黑 | 
| [12:51] | No, no, no, you think I’m a rapist. | 不不不 是你觉得我是强奸犯 | 
| [12:53] | It’s a good thing I got this court order mandating | 我可是有法院强制执行法令 | 
| [12:56] | that I stay 50 yards away from young’uns and small animals. | 说我不可以靠近青少年和小动物的哦 | 
| [12:59] | With my name on it right there. | 我的大名就签在这里 | 
| [13:01] | – Okay, I better be getting back. – Did I mention I have chocolate? | – 好吧 我还是回去好了 – 我刚才有提巧克力吗? | 
| [13:07] | Well, maybe I can come in for a minute. | 我想我能进去呆个分把钟 | 
| [13:23] | – Holy shit. – What are you doing in Ethel’s cabin? | – 我擦 – 你来Ethel的小屋干嘛? | 
| [13:26] | I’m… wait. What are you doing in the Ethel’s cabin? | 我… 等下 你又在她房里干嘛呢? | 
| [13:29] | Stalking her. | 尾行她 | 
| [13:31] | I’m here for the pillow fight. | 我是来打枕头仗的 | 
| [13:35] | What the hell? | 搞毛啊? | 
| [13:36] | Oh, my God, that was close. | 哎哟天哪 刚才太险了 | 
| [13:38] | But it’s so awesome, we have something in common. | 但也很棒哦 我们之间有共同点了 | 
| [13:41] | – What? – We both like Ethel. | – 哪点? – 咱俩都喜欢Ethel啊 | 
| [13:44] | Hold on. You’ll love this. | 等下 你会爱死这个的 | 
| [13:46] | I call it my sniffy box. Check it out. | 我把它叫作”知味盒” 看着啊 | 
| [13:51] | – You want a hit? – You know… it’s getting kind of late. | – 你来爽一下? – 那啥… 时间不早了 | 
| [13:54] | Okay. Well, come by any time you want to talk about Ethel. | 好吧 那 你想讨论Ethel就随时过来 | 
| [13:57] | I think she’s perfect. | 我觉得她好完美哦 | 
| [13:59] | Well, except for the fact that she’s an alcoholic. | 除了她是酒鬼这事之外 | 
| [14:02] | She’s a what? | 她是什么? | 
| [14:03] | It says it right here in her diary. | 她日记里有写 | 
| [14:05] | She’s a bad drunk too. | 而且酒品也相当差 | 
| [14:07] | That’s why she was fired from Yellowstone. | 她就是因为这个被黄石公园开除的 | 
| [14:10] | This is a tree, and I’ve had 11 abortions. | 这是棵树 另外我还堕过11次胎 | 
| [14:14] | What? | 干嘛? | 
| [14:20] | What do you want? | 你来干嘛? | 
| [14:22] | Look, we got off on the wrong foot. | 听着 我们开始没搞好关系 | 
| [14:24] | I came over to bury the hatchet and say congratulations. | 我是来和解并向你道喜的 | 
| [14:27] | It looks like we’ve got a new top ranger. | 看起来我们有了个顶级林警了 | 
| [14:30] | Let’s celebrate! | 来庆祝吧 | 
| [14:32] | – I don’t drink. – Me neither. | – 我不喝酒的 – 我也不喝 | 
| [14:33] | This is non-alcoholic vodka. | 这是无酒精的伏特加 | 
| [14:35] | You know what? I don’t want to celebrate with you. | 知道吗? 我才不想跟你一起庆祝呢 | 
| [14:37] | Ever since you found out that I’m actually good at my job, | 自从你发现我的确胜任这份工作之后 | 
| [14:40] | You’ve been a total jerk to me. | 就对我表现得很混蛋 | 
| [14:41] | Well, I’ll just leave the bottle so you can celebrate by yourself. | 那… 我把酒留这儿 你可以自己庆祝下 | 
| [14:45] | God damn it. | 我靠啊 | 
| [15:03] | Connie, when does Ethel start her period? | Connie Ethel什么时候来大姨妈? | 
| [15:07] | In 3 hours, 12 minutes and 22 seconds. Why? | 3小时12分钟22秒后 问这干嘛? | 
| [15:22] | – Are you okay? – Go away. | – 你还好吗? – 走开 | 
| [15:24] | Look, I shouldn’t have been so hard on you. | 听着 我不该对你那么刻薄 | 
| [15:26] | I know it must be tough having a new ranger like me around. | 我知道多了我这么个同事很烦人 | 
| [15:29] | I’m willing to forgive and forget. | 我愿意不计前嫌化敌为友 | 
| [15:34] | How’bout another hug? | 要不再拥抱下? | 
| [15:38] | You know what? I want to get this hug just right. | 知道吗? 我觉得还可以抱得更好 | 
| [15:41] | – Steve, you’re being silly… – Hug me, bitch! | – Steve 这样很傻… – 抱我 臭女人 | 
| [15:47] | To Brickleberry. | 敬脆莓 | 
| [15:54] | Where the hell am I? | 我特么在哪啊? | 
| [15:56] | Where the [bleep]’s that waffle house, shit-breath? | 松饼屋怎么还特么没到? 口臭男 | 
| [15:58] | Ethel? Ethel? | |
| [15:58] | Hey, I’d kick a baby in his face for some hash browns. | 嘿 姐为了炸薯饼宁可揍扁小屁孩的脸 | 
| [16:01] | – Ethel? – Shut up, agent [bleep] lips. | – Ethel? – 闭嘴 叨逼叨 | 
| [16:04] | This car is goes fast! | 这车快得可真跑啊 | 
| [16:07] | Ethel, we’re not in a car! | Ethel 咱这不是车 | 
| [16:10] | Lock out! | 小心啊 | 
| [16:12] | I’m sorry. You don’t like my driving. Then why don’t you… | 不好意思 不喜欢我开车 干脆你自己… | 
| [16:15] | I don’t know how to fly a chopper! | 我不会开直升机啊 | 
| [16:20] | Hey, get out of the fast lane, you stupid mountain. | 嘿 别在快速路上挡道 臭高山 | 
| [16:26] | Ay, Santa Maria, I’m never going to finish trimming these hedges. | 圣马丽亚啊 这辈子也修不完这些树篱啊 | 
| [16:37] | – May I take your order? – Get a pen, Skank. | – 请问点些什么? – 你可记好了 俗人 | 
| [16:40] | I want a large… | 我要个大… | 
| [16:43] | – Can you repeat that? – I said I want a large… | – 能再说一遍吗? – 我说我要大… | 
| [16:48] | Thank you, drive around. | 请您离开 谢谢合作 | 
| [16:55] | I can’t believe Woody fired you… | Woody竟然把你开了 | 
| [16:57] | just for killing all those orphans and a Colombian landscaper. | 不就死了几个孤儿和一个哥伦比亚剪草工么 | 
| [16:59] | I don’t know what happened. | 我都不知道怎么回事 | 
| [17:01] | It was like I was drunk, but all I had was that coffee. | 好像是喝醉了 可我只喝了点咖啡啊 | 
| [17:03] | Yeah, that is weird. | 就是 太诡异了 | 
| [17:05] | I thought all landscapers were Mexican. | 我还以为剪草工都是墨西哥人呢 | 
| [17:08] | Look, Ethel, I’m sorry things turned out like this. | 听着 Ethel 很遗憾事情搞成这个样子 | 
| [17:10] | I’m actually kind of sad to see you go. | 看你走 我其实蛮伤心的 | 
| [17:12] | Oh, it’s nice to hear you say that. Maybe… | 听你说这些感觉安慰多了 也许… | 
| [17:15] | Oh, your cab’s here. | 你的车来了 | 
| [17:19] | Steve! Where the hell have you been? Malloy is missing. | Steve 你特么跑哪去了? Malloy失踪了 | 
| [17:22] | Denzel and I have been searching the forest all morning. | Denzel和我在森林了找了一大早上 | 
| [17:25] | Wait, Denzel went into the forest? | 慢着 Denzel进森林了? | 
| [17:27] | Yeah, he wasn’t much help. | 是 但没帮上什么忙 | 
| [17:30] | Malloy Malloy Malloy! Malloy! | |
| [17:33] | – Why is that pipe moving? – That’s a snake. | – 那个管子怎么在动? – 那是蛇 | 
| [17:35] | Yo, why those telephone poles so hairy? | 怎么那些电线杆毛了吧唧的? | 
| [17:37] | Those are trees. Jesus… | 那是树 苍天啊 | 
| [17:39] | Oh, shit! There’s a flying mailbox. | 我擦 天上有个邮箱在飞 | 
| [17:41] | That’s an owl, you idiot. | 那是老鹰 你个白痴 | 
| [17:44] | You and Ethel need to get out there and find Malloy now. | 你跟Ethel赶紧出去给我找Malloy | 
| [17:47] | Actually, you fired Ethel this morning. | 但是你今儿早上把Ethel开了 | 
| [17:52] | Ethel Ethel! | |
| [17:55] | Why did you let me do a stupid thing like that, You dumb son of a bitch? | 为毛你纵容我干这种蠢事? 你个狗娘养的 | 
| [17:59] | She’s the only one of us that can track animals. | 她是唯一一个懂得尾行动物的林警 | 
| [18:02] | You get Ethel back and find Malloy! | 你把Ethel抓回来 再去找Malloy | 
| [18:04] | I’m not getting her back. | 我才不去弄她回来呢 | 
| [18:05] | I’m the one that got her fir-got- I just said good-bye to her. | 我就是想弄走… 我才跟她道了别 | 
| [18:09] | Oh, yeah? Well, you get her back or you’re fired. | 是吗? 要么去找她 要么你也滚 | 
| [18:12] | – And you can say good-bye to this. – That’s not fair! | – 然后跟这玩意说拜拜吧 – 这不公平 | 
| [18:15] | Well, neither is male breast cancer. | 男性乳腺癌也不怎么公平 | 
| [18:22] | Man, this is awesome. | 我去 这太酷了 | 
| [18:23] | Listen, I’m sorry I assumed you were a rapist. | 听着 很抱歉把你当成强奸犯 | 
| [18:25] | No problem. | 没关系 | 
| [18:27] | Boy, I am stuffed. | 天啊 快塞满了 | 
| [18:29] | You’bout to be. | 必须的 | 
| [18:34] | – I can’t let you do that, Ethel. – What the hell are you doing here, Steve? | – 我不能让你走 Ethel – 你来干嘛 Steve? | 
| [18:37] | We need you at the park. Malloy is missing. | 公园需要你 Malloy失踪了 | 
| [18:39] | I don’t work there anymore. | 我已经不在那儿工作了 | 
| [18:40] | And I think that I’ve earned this. | 去哪儿是我的自由 | 
| [18:43] | Jesus Christ! | 我勒个擦啊 | 
| [18:45] | The truth is I need you, Ethel. | 真相是 我需要你 Ethel | 
| [18:47] | I can’t do this without you. | 没了你我也干不下去 | 
| [18:49] | – You [bleep] shot me! – And this is hard to admit, | – 你特么崩了我 – 虽然不想承认 | 
| [18:51] | But you’re twice the ranger that I am. | 但你在公园能顶上两个我 | 
| [18:53] | I feel really cold and lightheaded right now. | 我现在真的很冷 头晕眼花的 | 
| [18:56] | You just love talking about yourself, don’t you? | 就是喜欢句句拿自己说事儿 是吧? | 
| [18:58] | “Cold and lightheaded.” You’re not even listening to me! | “真的很冷 头晕眼花” 你就不能听我说话吗? | 
| [19:01] | Come on! Get in the car. | 过来 给我上车 | 
| [19:25] | The footprints end here. | 脚印到这里就没了 | 
| [19:26] | Oh, well, that sucks. Gave it our best shot. | 好吧 真操蛋 我们尽力了 | 
| [19:28] | That means he must be inside, you idiot. Come on. | 这说明它就在里面 白痴 走 | 
| [19:34] | Malloy Malloy! | |
| [19:34] | – Oh, thank god you’re all right. – Do I look all right? | – 谢天谢地你安然无恙 – 我安然无恙吗? | 
| [19:38] | Because of if I do, | 你要真这么认为 | 
| [19:39] | that means you didn’t notice there’s a man inside of me. | 那你肯定没看见我后面这老男人 | 
| [19:41] | Holy shit, more company! Come on in, y’all. | 该死的 又有伴儿了 都进来 | 
| [19:44] | – I got plenty of chocolate. – You are in big trouble, buddy. | – 我有一堆巧克力 – 你麻烦大了 伙计 | 
| [19:47] | You’re gonna spend the next 3 days picking up litter. | 你就等着未来三年捡垃圾去吧 | 
| [19:51] | – That’s it? – Yeah. | – 就这点惩罚? – 对啊 | 
| [19:52] | Same-sex bear molestation is just a misdemeanor. | 调戏同性熊类属于轻罪情节 | 
| [20:03] | I’m so glad everything turned out okay. | 真高兴大伙儿和好如初 | 
| [20:06] | No, everything turned out fine. Except for the part where I was raped. | 不 是好上加好 除了我被强奸的地方 | 
| [20:09] | Well, Ethel, looks like you get your job back. | 那么Ethel 我想你可以恢复原职 | 
| [20:11] | Who gives a shit? I got raped. | 谁特么关心一下 我被强奸了 | 
| [20:13] | Uh-uh. Steve, I guess you deserve to keep this for a while. | 知道了 Steve 我想这东西你还可以再戴一阵子 | 
| [20:17] | You know what? | 知道吗? | 
| [20:18] | I think it’s time for a change. | 我想是时候换换了 | 
| [20:22] | Looks even better on this side. | 戴在这边看起来更炫呢 | 
| [20:24] | – It’s like a whole different shirt now. – You’re an asshole, you know that? | – 好像穿了一件新制服 – 你就是人渣 知道吗? | 
| [20:28] | She thinks I’m an asshole now. | 现在说哥是人渣了 | 
| [20:30] | She doesn’t even know that I spiked her coffee. | 她还不知道是我往咖啡里灌酒呢 | 
| [20:33] | Good think I’ll never tell a soul. It… | 化成灰我也不会说出去的 | 
| [20:36] | Wait a minute. Am I thinking this or saying this? | 慢着 我是在想还是在说? | 
| [20:39] | You spiked my coffee? | 你往我咖啡里灌酒? | 
| [20:42] | Only you can prevent big vats of acid. | 只有你能阻止酸雨肆虐横行 | 
| [20:52] | I [bleep] love it. | 我特么喜欢 | 
| [21:09] | jinglili099 | 翻译 | 
| [21:15] | Viximum | 鸣谢 | 
| [21:16] | Addi7ed.com | 鸣谢 |