Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

破发点大满贯之路(Break Point)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 破发点大满贯之路(Break Point)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
时间 英文 中文
[00:11] The French capital hosts the second Grand Slam of the year. ‎本年度第二项大满贯赛事 ‎在法国首都巴黎举办
[00:18] Welcome to Roland-Garros. ‎欢迎来到罗兰加洛斯
[00:23] The French Open is tough. ‎法网很难打
[00:26] Because your body doesn’t quite know what it’s about to face. ‎因为你的身体不清楚 ‎接下来面对的是什么
[00:33] Over the past two decades, there’s been thousands of men and women ‎过去20年来 有成千上万的男女球员
[00:36] who have come here hoping to lift the crown. ‎来到这里 想举起奖杯
[00:39] But since 2005 on the men’s side, there’s just one that’s dominated. ‎但自2005年以来 在男子比赛中 ‎只有一个人主宰了这片球场
[00:45] The most successful man in the tournament’s history. ‎法网史上最成功的男人
[00:48] The king of clay. ‎红土之王
[00:51] The Spaniard, Rafael Nadal! ‎西班牙选手拉菲尔纳达尔
[01:00] Rafael Nadal steps out ‎拉菲尔纳达尔踏上了
[01:02] onto what has often been described as his living room. ‎被称为他家客厅的这个地方
[01:07] His record here is phenomenal. 105 wins, only three losses. ‎他在这里取得了惊人的成绩 ‎一共赢过105场 只输掉3场
[01:14] He comes here and he is the embodiment of self-confidence. ‎纳达尔来了 他就是自信的化身
[01:19] I want absolutely no piece of Rafa on a clay court. ‎我绝不想在红土球场上遇到纳达尔
[01:22] Conversation has largely become, ‎大家的对话基本上都变成了
[01:24] “Who has the potential to stop Rafa?” And the answer is, “Not many.” ‎“谁有能力阻挡纳达尔的脚步” ‎答案是“没几个”
[01:29] You don’t want to have Rafa. ‎你不会想遇到纳达尔
[01:32] There is no better mover on the surface. ‎纳达尔在红土上的移动能力无人能及
[01:35] You watch Rafa on clay, the sliding isn’t an issue, ‎看看纳达尔在红土球场上打球 ‎你会发现滑步根本不是问题
[01:38] whereas someone like me, who didn’t grow up on the surface, ‎但像我这样不常打红土的人
[01:41] I look like an elephant on roller skates. ‎在场上简直就是笨手笨脚
[01:43] I always say that you don’t win a Grand Slam with your tennis. ‎我一直说 你不是凭网球能力 ‎赢得大满贯赛事
[01:46] You win a Grand Slam with your heart. ‎要想赢大满贯赛事 要用心才行 ‎想在罗兰加洛斯打败纳达尔
[01:48] To try to beat Rafael Nadal at Roland-Garros
[01:51] continues to be the toughest ask in tennis. ‎仍然是网球界最大的挑战
[01:55] I mean, just grit and perseverance. ‎靠的就是勇气和毅力
[01:59] Forget about just tennis. ‎所有运动中有比网球更难的吗? ‎(破发点:大满贯之路) ‎(剧名:红土之王)
[02:01] Is there a harder thing to do in all of sports?
[02:20] Sascha was in here earlier and said, just watching you on these courts, ‎之前萨沙在这里说 ‎单是看到你在红土球场上
[02:23] he felt like your ball was coming off your racket at 20 miles an hour faster ‎就能感觉到你的球以每小时 ‎32公里的速度从球拍上飞下来
[02:28] and that you’re a 30% better player here than almost anywhere else. ‎你在这里的表现 ‎比在其他任何地方都要好30%
[02:32] 30% better player here than in the rest of places or the rest of the players? ‎是比在其他地方的表现好30% ‎还是比其他选手好30%?
[02:36] -No… ‎不是…
[02:40] That would be nice. ‎那就太好了
[02:42] -Actually, I was for a while, but… ‎其实有一段时间我确实这样 不过…
[02:46] Not anymore, I think. ‎我觉得我没有那么厉害了
[02:47] In the sport, things can change quick, ‎在网球运动中 ‎情况瞬息万变
[02:51] and the only thing that I can do is try to be ready. ‎我唯一能做的就是尽量做好准备
[02:58] Stay on that line. ‎站在线上
[03:01] -Second mark for me. -Yeah. ‎-第二个标记是给我的 ‎-对
[03:07] I’m Félix Auger-Aliassime. ‎我是菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆
[03:09] I’m 21 years old. I’m from Montreal, Canada. ‎我今年21岁 来自加拿大蒙特利尔 ‎(世界排名第九)
[03:13] Three, two, one, action. ‎三 二 一 开始
[03:15] The expectation on Félix has always been very high. ‎大家对菲利克斯的期望很高
[03:19] Even when he was 12, he was already seen like one of the best players in the world. ‎他12岁时就被认为是 ‎世界上最优秀的网球选手之一了
[03:24] At 14 he’s become the youngest player to get a world ranking. ‎14岁的他成为了拥有世界排名的 ‎最年轻球员
[03:30] Félix Auger-Aliassime, at just 18, ‎刚满18岁的菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆
[03:34] is the youngest ever ATP 500 finalist. ‎是有史以来进入ATP500决赛 ‎最年轻的选手
[03:38] And action. ‎开始
[03:41] The big dream’s to be number one in the world, win Grand Slams. ‎我最大的梦想是成为世界第一 ‎赢得大满贯
[03:46] As a kid, you saw it on TV, but it was like a movie. ‎小时候在电视上看到时 ‎感觉就像是电影
[03:51] Now it’s more of a reality, an objective. ‎现在更像现实 像一个目标
[03:54] Last one, guys. ‎最后一条 各位
[03:55] -I love the challenge. -I want you to look at me. ‎-我热爱挑战 ‎-你要看着我
[03:58] Lately, Félix has proven that he could be neck-to-neck with the best in the world. ‎最近菲利克斯证明了 ‎他可以与世界上最好的选手并驾齐驱
[04:03] He did that in Rome with Djokovic. ‎他在罗马与德约科维奇较量时 ‎证明了这一点
[04:07] –No way has he made that! –He didn’t have a chance. ‎不可思议 这个球太精彩了 ‎他一点机会都没有
[04:12] With Medvédev in Australia. ‎在澳大利亚跟梅德韦杰夫较量时 ‎证明了这一点
[04:17] He’s unplayable at the moment. Untouchable. ‎现在他所向无敌 望尘莫及
[04:20] Flawless from Auger-Aliassime. ‎奥热阿利亚西姆的球技简直完美
[04:23] Three, two, one. Action. ‎三 二 一 开始
[04:26] Félix is a tennis prodigy. But, you know, he’s 21 now. ‎菲利克斯是网球神童 ‎但是他现在21岁了
[04:31] He hasn’t won a big tournament yet. He hasn’t won a Grand Slam. ‎他还没拿过世界大赛的冠军 ‎没拿到过大满贯赛事的冠军
[04:35] -Love it. Felix, thank you. -Thank you, everybody. ‎-很棒 菲利克斯 谢谢 ‎-谢谢各位
[04:38] So he needs to find something to take him to the next level. ‎所以他需要加把劲 更上一层楼
[04:48] Thanks, Toni, for all the moments you’ve given us. ‎托尼 谢谢你带给我们的精彩时刻
[04:53] Couple of bits of news have taken place away from the court ‎球场之外出现了重大新闻
[04:57] is that Félix Auger-Aliassime is going to be coached by Toni Nadal. ‎菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆 ‎将由托尼纳达尔执教
[05:01] Just one second. ‎稍等
[05:05] Let’s go. ‎开始吧
[05:06] Hello, my name is Toni Nadal. ‎大家好 我叫托尼纳达尔
[05:10] Any relation? ‎跟纳达尔是什么关系?
[05:11] I am Rafael Nadal’s uncle. ‎我是拉菲尔纳达尔的叔叔
[05:14] I was his coach and now I am Rafael Nadal’s uncle. ‎我之前是纳达尔的教练 ‎现在只是他叔叔
[05:19] You’re a legend. ‎您是传奇
[05:23] I felt like I was at an age where I could expand my team. ‎我感觉到了扩大团队的年纪了
[05:26] I wanted to work with somebody who had gone to the highest peaks in tennis. ‎我想跟曾登上网球巅峰的人一起工作
[05:30] The first name we thought of was Toni. ‎我们想到的第一个人就是托尼
[05:34] Toni brings that expertise that no other coaches on tour have. ‎托尼的专业知识 ‎是其他巡回赛教练所没有的
[05:39] -Can I take a picture, please? -Yes. ‎-请问能合个影吗? ‎-好
[05:42] He won 16 Grand Slams with Rafa. ‎他跟纳达尔一起 ‎赢得了16个大满贯冠军
[05:44] Thank you . ‎谢谢
[05:50] Game, Nadal. ‎纳达尔拿下本局
[05:54] Game, second set, Nadal. ‎纳达尔拿下第二盘
[05:57] I want to say thank you very much for everything. ‎我想感谢大家 感谢一切
[05:59] Especially for my uncle. He’s my coach. ‎尤其感谢我的叔叔 他是我的教练
[06:03] I started working with Rafael when he was three years old. ‎纳达尔三岁时 我就开始跟他合作
[06:07] I always thought he would be a great player. ‎我一直都觉得 ‎他会成为一名伟大的球员
[06:10] I never imagined that he would win so many Grand Slams. ‎但我从没想过 ‎他会拿到那么多大满贯冠军
[06:18] Toni Nadal’s not going to be interested in coaching someone for shits and giggles, ‎托尼纳达尔不会随随便便 ‎就对执教某个人感兴趣
[06:24] so if he decides has does have an interest in you, ‎所以如果他真的对你感兴趣
[06:26] that’s a very big confidence boost right away. ‎这件事本身马上就会让你信心倍增
[06:39] You know what I’d say to Rafael? ‎知道我会对纳达尔说什么吗? ‎他打球的时候 我会跟他说: ‎“不要追求胜利 胜利自己就会来”
[06:42] When he’s paying, I tell him, “Don’t go looking for a winner.
[06:46] It’ll come on its own.”
[06:47] My style is very simple. ‎我的风格很简单
[06:49] The harder you work, the more chances you have to succeed. ‎你越努力 获胜的几率就越大
[06:53] The first thing is working with people that respect you. ‎最重要的是要跟尊重你的人合作
[06:57] I could never train someone who doesn’t respect me. ‎我绝不会培养不尊重我的人
[07:01] So, a bit like a father then? ‎所以就跟父亲一样?
[07:03] Yes, in the end, I can’t train someone ‎对 说到底 我不能培养一个
[07:08] who I don’t appreciate greatly. ‎我不欣赏的人
[07:16] Since one year, we are lucky to have Toni Nadal. ‎一年来 我们有幸请到了托尼纳达尔
[07:19] It was important to have external eyes and external experience. ‎引入外人的看法 外人的经验很重要
[07:24] Going to Toni was trying to have somebody from the outside. ‎找托尼执教就是想找外人看看
[07:28] Somebody who was not close to me at the time ‎找一个当时跟我不亲近的人
[07:32] and could challenge me and tell me even things that I don’t want to hear. ‎会挑战我 跟我说我不想听的话
[07:37] He’s playing much better than last year. ‎-他比去年打得好多了 ‎-对 在红土上是这样 ‎去年他表现很差
[07:39] -Yeah, on clay he is. -He was dreadful last year.
[07:45] Ah, shame. ‎可惜
[07:48] It’s fine. Go again. ‎没事 再来
[07:51] The winner will come if you strike the ball well. ‎球打得好 胜利自然就是你的
[07:57] There are a lot of coaches who say ‎有很多教练说
[07:59] we should always say pleasant thing to the players. ‎应该一直对选手说好话
[08:03] But the reality is that this creates people who are weak. ‎但事实上 这样会让选手变得软弱
[08:06] Try and find some good shots ‎想办法打出好球
[08:09] but without looking for something amazing. ‎但不要想着让人惊艳
[08:12] I think Félix has one of the best forehands in the world. ‎我觉得菲利克斯的正手 ‎在世界上数一数二
[08:18] I think in the next few years, ‎不出几年
[08:20] he is going to compete to become number one. ‎他会是世界第一的有力竞争者
[08:24] And he is going to win Grand Slam tournaments. ‎他会赢得大满贯冠军
[08:35] Thank you, have a nice day. ‎谢谢 祝你愉快
[08:37] Casper Ruud has had a fantastic start to the season. ‎卡斯珀鲁德本赛季的开局相当出色
[08:42] He’s a clay-court specialist who’s modelled his game on Rafael Nadal. ‎他是红土专家 ‎他的榜样是拉菲尔纳达尔
[08:47] Some are saying this could be his breakthrough tournament. ‎有人说他可能在这次比赛中取得突破
[08:53] What should we do? Headband on or off? ‎怎么拍?要不要戴头带?
[08:55] I don’t mind. You decide. ‎都行 你说了算
[08:57] I think let’s go off. ‎还是拿下来吧
[08:59] I’m Casper Ruud. I’m from Norway. I’m a professional tennis player. ‎我是卡斯珀鲁德 来自挪威 ‎我是一名职业网球运动员
[09:08] Oh, ten! ‎十个了
[09:22] When I started the year, I was ranked number eight in the world. ‎今年年初 我的世界排名应该是第八
[09:26] And this week I’m at a career-high number five. ‎这周我上升到了 ‎职业生涯最高的第五
[09:29] So it’s a good week to be me, I guess. ‎所以对我来说 这是美好的一周
[09:37] It doesn’t feel always too real that I reach this far, ‎能排到第五感觉很不真实
[09:41] but I try to take it in and enjoy it, of course, as much as I can. ‎不过我尽量享受目前的状态 ‎鲁德
[09:51] I love Casper Ruud. He’s one of the people who hasn’t got enough hype. ‎我爱卡斯珀鲁德 他就是宣传太少了
[09:57] He’s not the person who brings attention to himself. ‎他不是那种喜欢聚光灯的人
[10:00] He’s not a self-promoter. ‎他不喜欢推销自己
[10:05] It started with me watching tennis on TV when I was about five, six years old. ‎我开始接触网球是在五六岁时 ‎在电视上看网球比赛
[10:12] That was the first Grand Slam that Rafa won. ‎当时是纳达尔第一次拿到大满贯冠军
[10:20] When he won the Roland-Garros for the first time. ‎他第一次拿到法网冠军
[10:23] I remember he had a poster of Rafa in his bedroom. ‎我记得他卧室里有张纳达尔的海报
[10:27] He’s been his hero since he was seven or eight years old, I would say. ‎从他七八岁开始 ‎他的偶像就是纳达尔
[10:33] So, you know, when he started to play, he kind of wanted to imitate Rafa. ‎所以他开始打网球时 ‎有点想模仿纳达尔
[10:37] Of course, Rafa plays best on clay. ‎当然 纳达尔在红土打得最好
[10:39] And, in a sense, that’s why Casper’s game is suited best for clay. ‎所以鲁德也是 在红土发挥得最好
[10:45] -How are you, man? -Good to see you. ‎-你好吗? ‎-见到你很高兴
[10:49] I joined the Rafa Nadal Academy in 2018. ‎2018年 我进入了纳达尔网球学院
[10:53] In my case, it was the perfect place to find good practice partners. ‎我可以在那里找到合适的练习搭档
[10:57] Learning from Rafa himself, of course, and his coaches. ‎向纳达尔本人和他的教练们学习
[11:01] The Rafael Nadal Academy caters to younger players, ‎纳达尔网球学院迎合年轻球员的需求
[11:04] trying to basically teach them the successful method ‎试图从根本上向他们传授
[11:08] that got Rafa Nadal to be where he is. ‎让纳达尔取得如此成就的方法
[11:12] I’d practice with Rafa sometimes if I was lucky ‎幸运的话 我会跟纳达尔一起练习 ‎他会叫我去练球
[11:14] and he asked me to practice.
[11:17] He’d even pop into our evening practices to see how we were doing, ‎他有时还会在我们夜训时突然出现 ‎查看我们的情况
[11:22] coming with advice and helping us. ‎给我们提供指导和建议 帮助我们
[11:26] Play again. ‎再来
[11:30] The goal this year for me is to reach a quarterfinal of a Grand Slam. ‎我今年的目标是打入 ‎大满贯赛事的四分之一决赛
[11:33] I still haven’t been able to do it. ‎目前我还没能做到
[11:35] I think that Roland-Garros is the coolest slam. ‎我觉得法网是最酷的大满贯赛事
[11:39] I feel my chances are maybe a little bit better than others because of the surface. ‎我觉得因为场地的关系 ‎我在法网达成目标的概率最大
[11:44] So it would mean a lot to do it here for me. ‎在法网达成目标对我来说意义重大
[11:49] Yeah, we are. ‎是的
[11:51] Shall I be the head of the table? ‎我坐主位吗?
[11:54] Great. Here. It’s mine, yeah. ‎-好 这是我的 ‎-对 放这里就好
[11:57] -Thank you. -I’ll try not to stain my shirt. ‎-谢谢 ‎-我尽量不把衬衫弄脏
[12:01] No mistakes allowed. You’re wearing white. ‎千万不能出错 你可穿着白衬衫
[12:05] I always say and I believe it, I don’t remember ‎我一直这么说 我也相信 ‎我这辈子
[12:10] a day when tennis wasn’t in my life. ‎网球一直都是不可或缺的一部分
[12:13] Not only something in my life, the most important thing in my life. ‎不仅不可或缺 而且是最重要的
[12:17] My earliest memories, ‎我记得很久以前
[12:18] my sister and I were in elementary school and finished at three. ‎我跟姐姐还在上小学时 ‎我们三点钟放学
[12:22] We’d spend the rest of the day at the tennis club. ‎放学后我们就一直待在网球俱乐部
[12:24] It was like a playground. I broke a few rackets there. ‎那里就像我们的游乐场 ‎我还在那里弄坏过几个球拍
[12:28] -When was the last time you beat him? -She never beat me. ‎-你上次赢他是什么时候? ‎-她没赢过我
[12:30] No. ‎真没有
[12:32] I recall we were, like, almost the same level ‎在我的印象中 ‎他去国家网球中心之前
[12:35] until he went to the National Center. ‎我们俩的水平差不多
[12:38] So, let’s say, uh… ‎所以就是…
[12:39] Wait. Wait, wait, wait. No, no, no. ‎别这样 不是
[12:46] No, I’m saying the first time. ‎我是说第一次时
[12:49] I’m not saying at 15. See how defensive he is? ‎我不是说15岁时 ‎看到他有多好胜了吗?
[12:52] A bit of competition. ‎是有点争强好胜
[12:54] I always remember my dad saying, ‎我爸爸说过一句话 我一直没忘
[12:56] “You need to eat tennis, to drink tennis, to sleep tennis, to shit tennis.” ‎“你要吃网球 喝网球 ‎睡网球 拉网球”
[13:00] It always made me laugh. ‎我一想起这句话就想笑 ‎他的目标是什么?
[13:07] My dad was a tennis coach all his life. ‎我爸爸做了一辈子的网球教练
[13:10] Tennis was his biggest passion. ‎网球是他最大的热情所在
[13:13] He was very, very demanding with me and my sister. ‎他对我和姐姐的要求很高
[13:17] The discipline, the respect was the highest of priorities. ‎纪律严明 最重要的是尊重
[13:25] My dad always had this mentality of trying to prepare myself ‎我爸爸一直在让我为将来有一天
[13:28] for what’s to come if I want to be a professional player. ‎成为职业选手做准备
[13:34] I don’t like to talk about sacrifice, because for me, it’s choices. ‎我不喜欢说什么牺牲 ‎因为我觉得都是个人选择
[13:39] Uh, but Félix has to make a lot of choices for his future career. ‎但菲利克斯需要为自己的事业 ‎做出很多选择
[13:45] At six, I played my first tournament. I came to the tournament in like a… ‎我六岁时打了第一场比赛 ‎我打比赛时穿着…
[13:49] full football jersey outfit, to a tennis tournament. ‎全套的足球球衣 去参加网球比赛
[13:53] Makes no sense. ‎特别搞笑
[13:54] He began to travel so young. ‎他从很小开始就到处跑
[13:56] The first time he took a plane alone he was nine years old. ‎他第一次独自坐飞机是九岁
[14:00] And for me, at that time, I cried. ‎当时我都哭了
[14:02] I can tell you that, for me it was, I said he’s too young. ‎真的 我觉得他年纪还太小
[14:08] It’s come too fast. ‎那一刻来得太快了 ‎我亲爱的朋友 轮到你了 ‎轮到你大声表达爱意了
[14:15] Félix always traveling around the world, ‎菲利克斯一直在世界各地奔波
[14:16] does not get a lot of opportunities to see friends and family. ‎他没有太多见到亲朋好友的机会
[14:19] That’s why we wanted to do something special. ‎所以我们才想准备一个特别惊喜
[14:26] This is the surprise. ‎这就是我们给你的惊喜
[14:27] Everyone’s here. ‎大家都来了
[14:29] To be honest, this is a life that is not meant for everybody. ‎说实话 这种生活并不适合所有人
[14:32] You need to be dedicated. ‎你需要敬业
[14:35] There is no way that you can have time off. ‎你根本无法请假休息
[14:39] This is superb. ‎真的太棒了
[14:41] I must prepare for the tournament and I have lots to do. ‎我必须去准备 ‎参加比赛 我有很多事要做
[14:45] So I always wonder when I’ll see my friends and family. ‎所以我一直在想 ‎什么时候才能见到家人朋友
[14:50] A lot of people tell me, ‎很多人跟我说:
[14:51] “You should be very proud of your son and what he’s doing.” ‎“你应该为你儿子 ‎为你儿子在做的事感到骄傲”
[14:56] For me, I didn’t raise a tennis player. ‎对我来说 ‎我培养的不是一个网球选手
[14:58] I raised a child who I expect to become a man, you know, with good values. ‎我培养的是一个孩子 ‎我希望他有正确的价值观
[15:04] I’m proud of the man he is. ‎我为他成为这样的人感到骄傲 ‎(首轮 128名选手)
[15:19] Auger-Aliassime is probably a little nervous, don’t you think? ‎奥热阿利亚西姆可能有点紧张 ‎大家觉得呢?
[15:24] Success at Roland-Garros hasn’t really been something he’s tasted before. ‎他还从未尝过在法网夺冠的滋味
[15:34] I enter every tournament knowing that potentially I could win. ‎每场锦标赛我都知道自己有能力赢
[15:38] But I was coming in never having won a match at the French Open. ‎但我从未在法网赢过
[15:42] There’s sometimes a little bit of uncertainty and doubts that creep in. ‎有时候我会感到一点不确定和怀疑
[15:47] There are moments during matches where, ‎在比赛中的一些时候
[15:49] I don’t know about you, but I know Rafael gets nervous. ‎我不知道你是什么情况 ‎但我知道纳达尔会紧张
[15:53] Do you normally get nervous before going out? ‎你上场之前一般都会紧张吗?
[15:56] I’m alright. During the first few days. ‎还好 我是赛前几天紧张
[15:59] It’s good stress. ‎不过有压力是好事
[16:01] There are moments where I look at Rafa and I can see that he’s crying. ‎有时候我看到纳达尔 会发现他在哭
[16:07] I prefer to be on the court. ‎我更喜欢到球场上 ‎(菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆 ‎对阵胡安巴勃罗巴里利亚斯)
[16:13] Félix Auger-Aliassime. ‎菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆
[16:17] What I can bring to Félix is my experience. ‎我能带给菲利克斯的就是我的经验
[16:22] A person’s main talent in life is the capacity to learn. ‎一个人最重要的天赋是学习能力
[16:27] With what I say, I think he can succeed. ‎有我的指导 我觉得他能成功
[16:35] Come on! ‎加油
[16:37] What I like about Toni’s approach is the belief, the confidence. ‎托尼让我喜欢的一点 ‎就是他的信念 他的信心
[16:41] He’s looking more aggressive. ‎他打得更积极了
[16:44] He brings a lot into my team. ‎他为我的团队带来了很多东西
[16:45] If we do things well, then good things will come. ‎如果我们都做好 那就会有好事发生
[16:52] –He’s done it. –Set and match, Auger-Aliassime. ‎-他做到了 ‎-奥热阿利亚西姆拿下本场比赛
[17:08] The Norwegian Casper Ruud is showing his form on the clay. ‎来自挪威的卡斯珀鲁德 ‎在红土球场大放异彩
[17:16] And his side of the draw has really opened up. ‎他真的打开了局面
[17:19] I mean, it’s obvious that one side looks stronger than the other. ‎比赛形势一面倒的时候
[17:23] This is the time. This is the moment to step up. ‎就是时机到了 该抓住机会赢了
[17:29] Félix Auger-Aliassime in on the tough side of the draw. ‎菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆处于弱势 ‎(次轮)
[17:41] He could face Toni Nadal’s nephew, Rafa, ‎他有可能在下一轮 ‎对阵托尼的侄子纳达尔 ‎如果二人今天都能赢下比赛
[17:44] in the next round, if both men win their matches today.
[17:56] Game, set and match, Auger-Aliassime. ‎奥热阿利亚西姆拿下本场比赛
[17:58] Three sets to love. 7-6, 7-6, 7-5. ‎总比分为3:0 ‎三盘比分为7:6 7:6 7:5
[18:08] Bravo, Félix. ‎打得好 菲利克斯
[18:13] How’s Rafa getting on? ‎纳达尔的情况怎么样?
[18:15] He’s not won yet. ‎他还没赢
[18:25] He’s done it. ‎他做到了
[18:27] Rafael Nadal seals his spot in the last 16. ‎拉菲尔纳达尔锁定16强席位
[18:33] He’ll now go into battle against Félix Auger-Aliassime, ‎下面他将对战 ‎菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆
[18:37] who has uncle Toni in his team. ‎纳达尔的叔叔现在执教菲利克斯
[18:39] It’s sure to make things awkward for everyone involved. ‎这种情况下 事情肯定会变得尴尬
[18:43] Toni Nadal is now working with you in the Grand Slam. ‎这次大满贯赛事托尼纳达尔 ‎在跟你合作 他会去教练席吗?
[18:46] Will he be in the box?
[18:49] Will he be able to help you tactically or not at all? ‎他会在战术上帮助你吗?
[18:52] We haven’t spoken much about this yet. ‎我们还没聊过这个问题
[18:55] Thank you. ‎谢谢
[18:57] Hi, Rafa. Obviously your uncle is coaching Félix. ‎你好 纳达尔 ‎你叔叔现在执教菲利克斯
[19:01] Will it be awkward for you when you play? ‎你比赛时会觉得尴尬吗?
[19:03] I knew that you were going to ask me… ‎我知道你要问我…
[19:06] That you guys were going to ask the question. ‎你们要问我的问题
[19:08] For me, it’s very simple. ‎对我来说 答案很简单
[19:12] He’s my uncle. I don’t think, uh, he will be able to… ‎他是我叔叔 我觉得他应该不会…
[19:19] to want me to lose, without a doubt. ‎想看到我输球 毫无疑问
[19:22] But he’s a professional. He’s with another player. ‎但他是职业教练 ‎他现在执教其他选手
[19:24] I don’t know what’s going to happen, if he’s going to stay in the box or not. ‎我不知道会发生什么 ‎不知道他会不会在教练席上
[19:27] But I don’t care. ‎不过我不在乎
[19:29] I know the feelings we have between each other. ‎我知道我们对彼此的感情
[19:32] I know he wants the best for me and now he’s helping another player. ‎我知道他希望我最好 ‎尽管他在帮助另一名运动员
[19:40] What is dangerous is that you can’t use the inside line too soon. ‎你不能太早使用内线 否则太危险
[19:43] -You have to make him move… -Very good. ‎你必须让他移动… ‎很好
[19:48] Good match. You played well. ‎比赛很精彩 ‎你打得很好
[19:52] But you lost your concentration once at the start of the third set. ‎但第三盘开始你就不集中了
[20:01] You could say I’ve got a lot more to come. ‎你可以说我接下来还要面对更大挑战
[20:05] -Tomorrow against Rafael on court 14. -Yeah. ‎明天我要在14号球场对阵纳达尔 ‎对
[20:19] I think that, for Félix, you want to be able to look courtside. ‎我觉得菲利克斯肯定会望向场边
[20:23] You want to know that your coach is literally in your box, in your corner. ‎想知道教练真的坐在自己这边
[20:28] You commit with a player. ‎一旦跟一名球员定下承诺
[20:30] It’s a professional commitment. ‎那就是专业的约定
[20:33] The professional commitment says, “I’m going to be with you 100%.” ‎专业约定就是“我会100%支持你
[20:37] “100%.” ‎绝对是100%
[20:39] “And I’m going to do everything to help you be the best you can.” ‎我会尽全力帮你成为最好的自己
[20:43] “That’s my job and my role. I take it more than seriously.” ‎那是我的工作 我的职责 ‎我肯定会认真对待”
[20:54] How will you support Félix before this match? ‎这场比赛开始前 ‎你会如何支持菲利克斯?
[20:58] I can’t really say much, ‎我说不了太多
[21:01] I can’t really tell Félix how to beat Rafael. ‎我无法告诉菲利克斯怎么打败纳达尔
[21:06] To tell the truth, I want my nephew to win. ‎说实话 我希望我侄子赢
[21:12] He’s my nephew and he’s more than a nephew to me. ‎他是我侄子 也不仅仅是我侄子
[21:17] I want my nephew to win. ‎我希望我侄子赢 ‎(太不专业了) ‎(菲利克斯该找个全心全意的教练) ‎(菲利克斯好像甘愿逆来顺受) ‎(希望菲利克斯享受到了折扣) ‎(鬼知道他为什么说出这番话)
[21:28] Uncle Toni gave interviews explicitly saying, ‎托尼叔叔在接受采访时明确表示
[21:34] “Okay, Félix is my guy that pays me, but I’m supporting Rafa today.” ‎“虽然菲利克斯给我发工资 ‎但今天我支持纳达尔”
[21:39] I can’t believe he said that. I can’t believe it. ‎真不敢相信他竟然那么说 ‎我不敢相信
[21:43] I would be surprised if that relationship survives this. ‎如果他们还能继续合作 ‎我肯定会很震惊
[21:46] You’re doing great with Félix. ‎你跟菲利克斯合作得很好
[21:50] That’s his choice, to say that he would prefer Rafa to win than his player. ‎那是他的选择 ‎说想让纳达尔赢自己带的运动员
[21:55] That’s his choice. Would I do that? No, I’d never do that. ‎那是他的选择 ‎我会那么做吗?绝对不会
[22:00] I have my principles and my principles are my own. ‎我有自己的原则 我坚持自己的原则
[22:04] I won’t change them. ‎我不会改变自己的原则
[22:14] Hey, how are you doing? ‎你好吗?
[22:16] Félix is in the other corner. Are you allowed to be on this side? ‎菲利克斯是我的对手 ‎你能来我这边吗?
[22:19] Yeah, I mean… ‎当然 那个…
[22:23] Come on. ‎走吧
[22:24] He said he won’t sit in either box. ‎他说哪边都不会去
[22:28] Sure. But does he withhold his coaching expertise? ‎当然 不过他执教时有保留吗?
[22:33] Who’s he cheering for? ‎他支持的是谁?
[22:35] If I’m Félix, I’ll always have in my head, ‎如果我是菲利克斯 我会一直想
[22:37] “I wonder what I’ve left on the table by not knowing ‎“不知道托尼纳达尔认为我该怎么做
[22:39] what Toni Nadal thinks I should have done to beat his nephew.” ‎才能打败他侄子的话 ‎我还剩下什么” ‎你看到了吗? ‎看到桌子了吗?
[22:58] It was clear to me, ‎我很清楚
[22:59] once we started working together, that if I had to play Rafa, ‎从我们一开始合作我就知道 ‎如果我跟纳达尔对阵
[23:02] he wouldn’t want me to win. He wouldn’t want me to beat his nephew. ‎那他不会想看到我赢 ‎他不会想让我打败他侄子
[23:10] We respect the fact that it’s family. ‎他们是一家人 我们尊重这一点
[23:12] He doesn’t want to put himself in conflict of interest. It’s all good. ‎他不想让自己陷入利益冲突 ‎这没问题
[23:16] For us, it was understood. ‎我们可以理解
[23:20] To win at this level, the biggest challenge ‎要想赢这个水平的比赛 ‎最大的挑战是
[23:24] is always to try and beat someone like Nadal here. ‎打败纳达尔这样的选手
[23:27] But you must believe in yourself. ‎但你必须相信自己
[23:30] You must believe you can beat the best. ‎你必须相信你能赢最优秀的人
[23:34] It’s such a good idea to watch matches where he wins. ‎你觉得看他赢比赛好吗?
[23:38] I’m not kidding. ‎我开玩笑的
[23:54] Yeah, I guess so. ‎应该是吧
[23:56] My father always challenged me. He also has that competitive mindset. ‎我父亲一直挑战我 ‎他的好胜心也很强
[24:00] So I think I inherited it from him. ‎所以我应该是遗传到了这一点
[24:04] I played professional for about ten years. ‎我打了大概十年的职业网球
[24:08] And I reached ranking of 39, which I was happy with. ‎我的世界排名到了39 这让我很高兴
[24:13] Game, Ruud. ‎鲁德拿下本局
[24:15] That was the number to beat for me when I grew up. ‎那是我长大后要打败的数字
[24:18] I’m surprised he beat my ranking that easy because it’s a tough sport. ‎没想到他那么轻易就超过了我的排名 ‎毕竟网球是一项艰难的运动
[24:26] Perfect. ‎完美
[24:33] -Thank you. -Welcome. ‎-谢谢 ‎-不客气
[24:34] Everything in tennis is very based on routines ‎网球中的一切都基于 ‎我们坚持的日常训练
[24:37] that we want to stick to.
[24:39] When you’re that far in a tournament, ‎在锦标赛中走得那么远时
[24:41] all you need is 15 minutes just to feel the ball a little bit. ‎你只需要15分钟时间感受一下球
[24:45] When that routine is completely broken, it can set us off. ‎如果这一日常被彻底打破 ‎我们有可能因此出局
[25:01] It’s not us, it’s the boss. He said to do it. ‎是老板说的 他让我们这么做
[25:04] Why are you not speaking English to me? Do you think I know French? ‎你为什么不跟我说英文? ‎你觉得我会说法语吗?
[25:08] I spoke with the boss, he said no. ‎我跟老板说过 他说不行
[25:11] The rain’s coming now, look. ‎马上就要下雨了 你看
[25:13] Does the boss speak English? ‎你老板说英语吗?
[25:15] He doesn’t speak English. ‎他不说英语
[25:18] Who’s in charge? We lost ten minutes that we could play. ‎负责人是谁? ‎我们损失了十分钟的练习时间
[25:21] This guy wants to have the covers when it’s not raining. ‎这家伙想在不下雨时用遮雨布
[25:24] If it starts to rain, yes, take the covers, just like in a match. ‎如果下雨 就像比赛时一样用遮雨布
[25:28] If it starts to rain, you put the cover on. ‎如果下雨 就把覆盖层铺上
[25:30] I think the biggest advantage of being also the dad and the coach is ‎既是运动员的爸爸 又是教练 ‎最大的优势在于
[25:36] you give 110% because, of course, everyone wants their children to succeed. ‎你会付出110%的努力 ‎因为谁都想让自己的孩子赢
[25:41] First, he decides Casper can’t play without rain. ‎首先 他说不下雨 卡斯珀就不能打球
[25:44] If we want to play in the drizzle, we want to play in the drizzle. ‎我们想在雨中打球就在雨中打球
[25:48] We are here for you, but… ‎我们可以提供 但是…
[25:49] You have the best clay courts in the world. They can take some water. ‎这是世界上最好的红土球场 ‎下点雨不会有问题
[25:53] We asked the chief… ‎我们问过负责人…
[25:55] But the chief is not here, so how can you know? ‎可负责人不在 所以你怎么知道?
[25:58] He’s probably inside saying, “It’s going to rain. You have to stop.” ‎他可能在里面说: ‎“要下雨了 必须停止”
[26:01] You’re here and you understand this is not much rain. ‎但你人在这里 知道只是小雨
[26:03] We have to follow orders. We are paid to do that. ‎我们必须听命令 我们是员工
[26:06] Then you should have told them to come here. ‎那你们应该让他们过来
[26:08] Who is more important? Him or the players? We’re the ones playing the tournament. ‎是他重要还是运动员重要? ‎打比赛的是我们
[26:12] -Who’s going to play the match? Him or me? -I have to follow orders. ‎-打比赛的是他还是我? ‎-我必须听命令
[26:16] Yes, but what about our request? ‎是 可我们的需求呢?
[26:19] It’s unbelievable. We could have played already for 15 minutes. ‎难以置信 否则都打了15分钟了 ‎(第四轮 16名选手)
[26:37] Today’s big match is billed as the “Uncle Toni Derby.” ‎今天的大战被称为“托尼叔叔德比”
[26:41] Thirteen-time Roland-Garros winner, Rafael Nadal, ‎13次法网冠军拉菲尔纳达尔
[26:44] who, for so long, was coached by his uncle, ‎长期以来一直由他的叔叔执教
[26:47] is going head-to-head with Félix, who now has Uncle Toni on his team. ‎今天他将与菲利克斯正面交锋 ‎而目前菲利克斯的教练正是托尼叔叔
[26:54] All my life, I had to help Rafael win a few matches. ‎我帮助纳达尔赢过几次冠军
[26:59] And now… unfortunately, I’ve helped someone who can defeat my nephew. ‎现在 遗憾的是 ‎我在帮助有可能打败我侄子的人
[27:04] It’s a bit complicated. ‎情况有点复杂
[27:09] I’m just young in my career, trying to be the best player I can be. ‎我是一名年轻选手 ‎我正努力成为最好的球员
[27:13] Trying to be a champion. ‎成为冠军
[27:17] Winning a Grand Slam means everything to me. ‎赢得大满贯对我来说意味着一切
[27:19] It’s something I’ve been chasing for as early as I can remember. ‎从记事起 我就一直在追求这个目标
[27:22] So to play in center court, in his house, on his court… ‎所以在中央球场 ‎在他加冕的球场上跟他打球…
[27:26] Being the underdog. Proving people wrong. ‎哪怕不被看好 要证明其他人是错的
[27:29] That I could challenge him. That I could maybe win. ‎证明我有能力挑战他 我有可能获胜
[27:32] It’s a cool position to be in. ‎能处于这种位置其实很酷
[27:47] To get in the zone, you have to be in this state that’s very stable and focused. ‎要想进入状态 ‎你必须做到非常稳定专注
[28:11] Him jumping around and warming up, running up and down next to you… ‎他在我边上跳来跳去地热身 ‎在我边上跑来跑去…
[28:18] It does turn up the intensity. ‎确实让氛围紧张了起来 ‎(加拿大选手菲利克斯阿利亚西姆 ‎对阵西班牙选手拉菲尔纳达尔)
[28:29] He is 21, a semi-finalist
[28:31] at the US Open last year and he is Canadian:
[28:34] Félix Auger-Aliassime! ‎菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆
[28:40] The demands on these players are enormous. ‎这些运动员要达到非常高的要求
[28:44] You need an incredible level of physical, mental and emotional strength. ‎他们需要有惊人的体力 ‎精神力量和情感力量
[28:51] So I have a lot of admiration for my son. ‎所以我非常佩服我儿子
[28:54] From Spain, Rafael Nadal! ‎西班牙选手拉菲尔纳达尔
[28:58] The 13-time Roland-Garros champion, Rafael Nadal, steps out. ‎13次法网冠军拉菲尔纳达尔上场
[29:03] It’s the Uncle Toni Derby. ‎这是“托尼叔叔德比”
[29:07] But he has said he won’t be in either player’s box. ‎不过他说他哪边都不会过去
[29:11] Toni being there… ‎托尼在那里…
[29:13] I like him as a person. I respect him. I was glad to see him there watching. ‎我喜欢他这个人 我尊重他 ‎我很高兴看到他观赛
[29:18] Félix Auger-Aliassime ‎菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆 ‎肯定要更上一层楼
[29:20] is surely going to have to take it to another level today
[29:23] to take on Rafael Nadal. ‎才能跟拉菲尔纳达尔较量
[29:28] Once the match started, tactically-thinking like, ‎比赛一开始 技术上来讲
[29:31] I can’t let him run me around. ‎我不能让他牵着鼻子走
[29:38] I can’t let him dominate. ‎我不能让他主导比赛
[29:42] What a get for Félix Auger-Aliassime. ‎菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆这一分漂亮 ‎他跟飞人乔丹一样跳起
[29:45] That was Michael Jordan-esque.
[29:47] He leads four-one. ‎他4:1领先对手
[29:49] When you’re in the zone, you’re able to execute everything ‎进入状态后 ‎想打出什么球就能打出什么球
[29:51] the way you want it.
[29:53] It’s a great feeling. ‎那种感觉很棒
[29:55] Simply sensational from the world number nine. ‎这位世界排名第九的选手 ‎让我们眼前一亮
[29:58] Set point. ‎盘点
[30:02] -Oh, yes. ‎赢了
[30:03] Félix Auger-Aliassime takes the first set. ‎菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆拿下第一盘
[30:07] Things are going the way of the underdog. ‎赛前不被看好的选手抢得先机
[30:09] But still a long, long way left to go. ‎不过他还有很长的路要走
[30:21] What a point from Rafa. ‎纳达尔这一球漂亮
[30:28] I felt the momentum change. ‎我感觉到了势头的变化
[30:35] Nadal takes the second set. ‎纳达尔拿下第二盘
[30:38] Feels as though Aliassime has mentally sunk a little bit. ‎感觉阿利亚西姆的精神状态 ‎没刚才那么好了
[30:43] He started hitting much faster, much stronger… ‎他击球开始更快 更有力量…
[30:50] He went up a gear. ‎他提升了一个层次
[30:51] Now dominating this encounter. ‎现在纳达尔主导比赛
[30:55] He takes the third set. ‎他拿下了第三盘 ‎(第三盘 阿利亚西姆2:6纳达尔)
[31:04] Toni Nadal. I wonder how he’s feeling right now. ‎托尼纳达尔 ‎不知道他现在作何感想
[31:09] I have to try, at least, to impose myself. ‎我至少要逼自己一把
[31:14] Serve really well. ‎发球很好
[31:16] Take every opportunity I can to dominate the rally ‎我尽量抓住每一次机会 主导比赛
[31:19] and be very aggressive. ‎积极进攻
[31:21] Oh, magnificent. ‎漂亮
[31:25] The athleticism of Auger-Aliassime… ‎奥热阿利亚西姆的体育精神…
[31:29] it’s proving a problem for Rafa. It’s three set points. ‎对纳达尔构成了威胁 ‎手握三个盘点
[31:35] Pressure moment. ‎压力时刻
[31:41] How about that? He got his mojo back. ‎真没想到 他的状态回来了
[31:44] It will be a one-set shootout here on Chatrier. ‎夏蒂埃球场将上演决胜盘
[31:48] For just the third time in Nadal’s career here at Roland-Garros. ‎这是纳达尔在法网历史上的第三次
[31:54] Nadal has only been taken to five sets twice before in these championships. ‎纳达尔此前在法网 ‎只有两次打到了第五盘
[32:02] It became a difficult situation for me. ‎比赛陷入胶着
[32:07] And I left the court. ‎我离开了球场
[32:11] I preferred not to watch. ‎我还是不看了
[32:13] This is going to be tightly played out. ‎接下来的对决将异常紧张
[32:19] Listen to the noise. ‎听听现场观众的呼声
[32:22] After four hours, it’s about surviving. ‎四个小时的激战后 ‎我们迎来了生死战
[32:28] Auger-Aliassime continues to hold his own. ‎奥热阿利亚西姆 ‎继续保持自己的节奏
[32:30] And then he just hit like, boom. ‎然后他就开始猛击
[32:34] Boom. And then, boom again. ‎猛击 再次猛击
[32:37] I find myself break points down and now having the pressure on me. ‎我发现自己落后好几分 ‎现在压力来到了我这边
[32:42] Sensational. ‎太精彩了 ‎(第五盘 阿利亚西姆3:5纳达尔)
[32:47] –He just went into another gear. –Match point. ‎他又提升了一个层次 ‎赛点
[32:56] Rafael Nadal survives. ‎拉菲尔纳达尔赢了
[33:02] Wonderful sportsmanship from Auger-Aliassime, ‎奥热阿利亚西姆的体育精神值得赞扬
[33:05] who can take so much ‎作为历史上第三位
[33:08] from being just the third player in history ‎在法国网球公开赛上与纳达尔
[33:11] to take Nadal to five sets here at Roland-Garros. ‎打满五盘的选手 ‎他绝对从中受益匪浅
[33:23] I think Félix found it difficult when he lost. ‎菲利克斯输掉比赛后肯定很难过
[33:28] But I know that he will find his way. ‎但我知道他会想办法消化这种情绪
[33:44] Thank you.
[33:48] Toni, that was a special match for you. How did you feel during this game? ‎托尼 对你来说这是场特别的比赛 ‎比赛期间你有何感受?
[33:53] Well, it’s been difficult. ‎这场比赛很艰难
[33:55] Félix has very big potential. ‎菲利克斯很有潜力
[33:58] With a little bit more, he can defeat my nephew. ‎再多一点 他就能打败我侄子了
[34:10] Of course, it’s emotionally loaded for me, for everyone. ‎当然 不管是我还是所有人 ‎都为你惋惜
[34:13] It’s okay. It’s not huge. ‎没事 没什么大不了
[34:18] It also shows you’re getting more and more ready, if you see what I mean. ‎这也表明你准备得越来越好了 ‎明白我的意思吧?
[34:23] -That’s true. -Each time. ‎-是的 ‎-每一次
[34:26] You’ll be fighting again! ‎你会再登上赛场
[34:28] I really believe in life you get what you deserve. ‎我相信在生活中 ‎有多少付出就会有多少回报
[34:31] I’m proud of what I was able to show to the world. ‎我为自己展示给全世界的表现 ‎感到自豪
[34:34] It gave me a lot of confidence that I could challenge even the best. ‎那给了我很大的信心 ‎让我知道我有能力挑战世界第一
[34:38] So I have even more belief. ‎所以我现在更坚信了
[34:40] So I was disappointed at the time, ‎输掉比赛时我很失望
[34:42] but I feel like I’m nowhere near my peak yet. ‎但我觉得我还没有到达巅峰
[34:46] Hopefully my peak is in front of me. ‎希望我的巅峰就快到了
[34:50] A present. ‎礼物
[34:53] Form yourself, to yourself. They’re the best presents. ‎你自己给自己的才是最好的礼物
[34:56] From me to me. ‎我给我自己的
[35:00] Yeah. That’s great. ‎对 ‎很棒 ‎(第四轮) ‎(四分之一决赛)
[35:07] Casper Ruud has been playing the best tennis of his career. ‎卡斯珀鲁德拿出了 ‎职业生涯中的最佳水准
[35:12] He not only reached his first Grand Slam quarterfinal, he won it. ‎他不仅第一次打进大满贯赛事的 ‎四分之一决赛 而且赢了 ‎(卡斯珀鲁德对阵马林西里奇)
[35:20] Match point. Ruud is serving for a place in the final. ‎赛点 鲁德发球 争夺决赛席位
[35:35] Casper will now play his childhood hero, his idol, ‎鲁德将在法网的菲利普夏蒂埃球场
[35:38] on Philippe-Chatrier at Roland-Garros. ‎对阵自己儿时的英雄 他的偶像
[35:50] Playing Rafa in the final of a Grand Slam. ‎在大满贯赛事决赛对阵纳达尔
[35:54] It’s a difficult situation because Rafa is his biggest idol. ‎对他来说会很难 ‎因为纳达尔是他最大的偶像
[36:01] I have been practicing with Rafa ‎过去两三年来
[36:03] for the last two or three years at the academy, and he always… ‎我一直跟纳达尔在学院练习 ‎他总是…
[36:06] he always beats me in practice. ‎他总是能在练习中赢我
[36:10] I will be the underdog. I could probably tell you all the finals ‎我不占优势 ‎我都能说出他在决赛中
[36:13] and who he’s beaten because I watched them all on TV. ‎赢过的所有对手 ‎所有比赛我都在电视上看过
[36:16] So, I will try to, you know, tonight and tomorrow night, ‎所以今晚和明晚我会梦到
[36:19] dream about the great winners and the unbelievable rallies. ‎伟大的赢家和令人难以置信的比赛
[36:23] That’s what it’s going to take if I want to have any chance. ‎要想有机会赢 我必须努力
[36:25] I’ll need to play my best tennis ever. ‎我要拿出自己的最佳水平
[36:29] But I still have to believe I can do it. ‎不过我还是相信我能赢
[36:43] -Congratulations! -Thank you. ‎-恭喜 ‎-谢谢
[36:45] Can I have a selfie? ‎能跟我拍张自拍吗?
[37:04] I actually slept better than I feared. ‎我还担心自己睡不着 其实还好
[37:08] You want to perform your best. ‎你想展现出最佳水平
[37:11] This is the biggest match ever for me in my career. ‎这是我职业生涯中最重要的比赛 ‎(决赛 还剩两名选手)
[37:25] It’s tough to believe that we can beat Rafa, Roger, and Novak. ‎很难相信我们能打败 ‎纳达尔 费德勒 德约科维奇
[37:30] They’ve been dominating like no one almost has ever dominated in sports before. ‎他们对网球的主宰程度 ‎是其他运动领域中无人能及的
[37:36] And especially when all three of them have been idols of you growing up. ‎尤其是他们三个人都是 ‎你从小到大的偶像
[37:53] To play Rafa in a five sets clay-court match, on that court… ‎在红土上 在那个球场 ‎跟纳达尔打五盘制比赛…
[37:58] It’s the toughest challenge we have in tennis, for sure. ‎毫无疑问是网球界最大的挑战
[38:03] Okay. Now it’s all business. ‎好 尽管去比赛吧
[38:07] Get badass in your head. He fears you. ‎保持好状态 ‎他惧怕你 ‎(挪威选手卡斯珀鲁德 ‎对阵西班牙选手拉菲尔纳达尔)
[38:33] It was obviously a big match, but I didn’t want to think too much ‎显然这是一场大赛 ‎不过我不想过多考虑结果
[38:36] about the consequences and what was waiting ahead. ‎考虑我要面对的是什么
[39:00] -How long, more or less? -Thirty seconds. ‎-大概还有多久? ‎-30秒
[39:41] Warm applause for Casper Ruud. ‎观众给予卡斯珀鲁德热烈掌声
[39:44] He’s won a lot of fans here with his passage through to the final. ‎一路杀进决赛后 ‎他赢得了很多球迷的心
[39:48] His father, his sister, his mum there, his girlfriend as well. ‎他爸爸 妹妹 妈妈 ‎还有他女朋友都来到了现场
[39:53] Thirteen-time winner here at Roland-Garros. ‎13次法网冠军得主
[39:56] From Spain, Rafael Nadal! ‎来自西班牙的拉菲尔纳达尔
[40:07] That roar when Rafa entered the arena… ‎纳达尔进入球场后 ‎现场观众的欢呼声…
[40:10] That starts to seep into your mindset. ‎那会渗透进你的脑海
[40:13] Rafa! Rafa! Rafa! ‎纳达尔
[40:21] I’m not going to play a Grand Slam final ‎余生我不会每个周末 ‎都参加大满贯决赛
[40:23] every Sunday the rest of my life.
[40:27] So this might be the only one. This might be the only chance I get. ‎所以这可能是唯一一场 ‎这可能是我唯一的机会
[40:31] Here we go. ‎比赛开始
[40:32] The final of Roland-Garros 2022. ‎2022年法网决赛
[40:46] Bound to be a few nerves. ‎肯定有些紧张
[40:52] Hits that one wrong. ‎这个球没打好
[41:00] Nearly taking out James Keothavong with the return. ‎回球差点把詹姆斯基奥萨冯打下来
[41:02] But the umpire survives as Nadal takes the opening set. ‎不过纳达尔拿下首盘 裁判幸存下来
[41:09] You’d like to think that there’s always a chance. ‎你会去想 总会有机会
[41:20] It’s a rocket. ‎这个球球速很快
[41:22] You know, he’s older than me. ‎他年纪比我大
[41:24] If there’s ever a time to actually beat him in a final, ‎如果想在决赛中打败他
[41:27] maybe today’s a big opportunity. ‎那今天也许就是个好机会
[41:33] That’s masterful. ‎这个球水平很高
[41:35] Casper Ruud opens up a three-one lead in the second set. ‎卡斯珀鲁德在第二盘中以3:1领先
[41:42] Nadal breaks back straight away. ‎纳达尔马上反击
[41:44] Ruud still in front. Three-two, second set. ‎鲁德还是领先 第二盘 3:2
[41:52] Game, Nadal. ‎纳达尔拿下本局
[41:56] Third game in a row for the Spaniard. He can do no wrong. ‎这位西班牙选手连拿三局 ‎他有绝对实力
[42:01] We always face tough situations, ‎我们总会遇到艰难的时刻
[42:04] but I need to get a hold on this game. ‎但我需要把握住这场比赛
[42:13] I mean, right now, Ruud has lost this mental battle. ‎现在鲁德已经输掉了这场心理战 ‎(第三盘 鲁德0:5纳达尔)
[42:20] His family and team are still trying to show encouragement. ‎他的家人和团队还在鼓励他
[42:25] It was not his best tennis. He was not his best mentally. ‎这不是他的最佳水平 ‎他没有达到最佳状态
[42:32] Championship point for Rafael Nadal. ‎拉菲尔纳达尔的冠军点
[42:44] The greatest becomes even greater. ‎历史上最伟大网球选手 ‎在这一刻更伟大了
[42:52] I didn’t really think that I was… humiliated. ‎我觉得我并没有…受辱 ‎(第三盘 鲁德0:6纳达尔)
[42:57] It’s Rafa and it’s on clay, so, I mean… I did my best. What else can I do? ‎对手是红土上的纳达尔 ‎我尽力了 还能有什么办法?
[43:02] It wasn’t good enough. Wasn’t even close. ‎我的表现不够好 还差得远
[43:08] I think that was a fairy tale. ‎我觉得那就是个童话故事
[43:10] It was a final of a Grand Slam ‎毕竟那是大满贯决赛
[43:12] and he was playing the best player on the planet. ‎他的对手是地球上最优秀的选手
[43:16] Ever. ‎有史以来最优秀的
[43:17] Rafael Nadal! ‎拉菲尔纳达尔
[43:27] Everyone thinks that probably every athlete has this champion mentality. ‎大家认为大概每个运动员 ‎都有一种冠军心态
[43:31] But it’s not always like that. ‎但其实并不是每个人都有
[43:38] Being from Norway, a small tennis country where we don’t have any big history, ‎我来自网球小国挪威 ‎我们没有太悠久的历史
[43:43] it’s not always been easy to realize that I can do it myself. ‎我能走到今天不是易事
[43:47] The hunger to win grows even more when you lose the finals. ‎输掉决赛时 ‎对胜利的渴望会更加强烈
[43:55] It is a 14th Roland-Garros title ‎这是这项伟大的赛事有史以来
[43:58] for the greatest player this great tournament ‎最伟大的球员获得的
[44:01] has ever seen and ever will see. ‎第14个法网冠军头衔
[44:06] A 22nd Grand Slam title. ‎第22个大满贯冠军
[44:15] During the trophy ceremony, ‎举行颁奖仪式时
[44:17] Rafa came up and put his hand around my shoulders. ‎纳达尔过来把手放在我的肩膀上
[44:20] Of course it put a big smile on my face. ‎那让我特别开心
[44:34] I will always have that silver plate back home in my place ‎我会一直把那块银盘放在家里
[44:37] and look at it and be proud of what I achieved there. ‎看着它 ‎为我在法网取得的成就感到自豪
[44:42] I’ll pray to God that I don’t play Rafa again in Roland-Garros ‎我会向上帝祈祷 ‎以后不要在法网遇到纳达尔
[44:45] because it’s an impossible task to beat him. ‎因为赢他是不可能的
[44:49] Rafael Nadal! ‎拉菲尔纳达尔 ‎(后半季预告…)
[44:58] Rafa! Rafa! Rafa!
[45:09] There’s this aura about it. ‎它上面有一种光环
[45:12] Everything is so perfect. ‎一切都那么完美
[45:15] Proper and royal. ‎天时地利 王室到场
[45:19] Violation, ball abuse. Warning, Mr Kyrgios. ‎恶意击球犯规 克耶高斯先生 警告
[45:24] I know what I bring to the table. ‎我知道我的能力
[45:26] If I win Wimbledon, it’s like a middle finger to everyone. ‎如果我赢得温网冠军 ‎那就是打了所有人的脸
[45:28] Are you kidding me? ‎你开什么玩笑?
[45:30] It’s bullying. That’s what he does. ‎他那是霸凌
[45:34] The first African woman in the Open era ‎公开赛时代第一位非洲女性
[45:37] to reach the Wimbledon final. ‎打进温网决赛
[45:40] Life is good, you know. ‎生活真美好啊
[45:44] The US Open is the biggest tournament of the year. ‎美网是今年最大的赛事
[45:47] You get goosebumps. You’re fucking ready to go. ‎你会起鸡皮疙瘩 你准备好了
[45:52] For someone to give a shit, you have to win your home slam. ‎要让别人在乎 ‎你必须赢下主场的大满贯冠军 ‎噩梦会成真
[45:55] Nightmares can become reality.
[45:58] Dreams come true. ‎梦想也会成真
[46:01] This tournament can change your whole life. ‎这场比赛能改变你的一生
[46:08] It was fucking insane. ‎简直太不可思议了
[46:11] I’m playing the greatest of all time. ‎我的对手是有史以来最伟大的选手
[46:13] Serena Williams. ‎塞雷娜威廉姆斯
[46:15] Nobody wants me to win. ‎没人想让我赢
[46:17] Hey, guys, we are fucked. ‎各位 我们惨了
[46:22] You’re going to be part of history no matter what. ‎无论如何 你会成为历史的一部分
[46:25] Alcaraz feels like Rafa and Roger did. ‎阿尔卡拉斯感觉就像 ‎纳达尔和费德勒那样
[46:28] This kid is something else, something new. ‎这个孩子与众不同 是新鲜血液
[46:30] I don’t feel any pressure. ‎我没有一点压力
[46:33] I’m so excited. ‎我太激动了
破发点大满贯之路

Post navigation

Previous Post: 破发点大满贯之路(Break Point)第1季第3集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 脆莓公园(Brickleberry)第1季第1集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

破发点大满贯之路(Break Point)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme