时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Home sweet home. It’s that feeling in Madrid | 家乡就是好啊 这就是宝拉巴多萨 |
[00:11] | for Paula Badosa as the top seed at her home event. | 在马德里 作为主场赛事头号种子的感觉 |
[00:14] | It has been a meteoric rise. Now she finds herself as the number-two player. | 巴多萨迅速崛起 目前已排名世界第二 (西班牙选手宝拉巴多萨 世界排名第二) |
[00:30] | My name is Paula Badosa, I’m 24 years old. I’m from Spain. | 我是来自西班牙的宝拉巴多萨 今年24岁 |
[00:40] | Over the past year, I played the best tennis of my life. | 去年我的表现是堪称个人最佳 |
[00:44] | And I just became world number two. | 我刚成为世界第二 |
[00:48] | It’s a drug. This sport is a drug. It’s super addictive. | 就是毒品 这种运动就是毒品 让人非常上瘾 |
[00:53] | The wins and the feeling that you get, | 胜利之后的那种感觉 |
[00:56] | the adrenaline that it gives you, you’re chasing that all the time. | 胜利让你肾上腺素飙升 让你一直想赢更多 (破发点:大满贯之路) (剧名:远大前程) |
[01:12] | Good morning from La Caja Mágica. | 这里是魔术盒球场 大家早上好 |
[01:14] | It’s that time of the year | 每年这个时候 大家的目光都会聚焦到马德里 |
[01:16] | when everybody turns their attention towards Madrid. | |
[01:19] | And the start of European clay court season. | 聚焦到欧洲红土球场赛季的开始 |
[01:24] | The Madrid Open is | 马德里公开赛是 本赛季男子和女子巡回赛中 |
[01:25] | one of the biggest tournaments of the season | |
[01:27] | on the men’s and women’s tours. | 最盛大的赛事之一 |
[01:30] | The distinctive red clay makes this a firm favorite for fans and players alike. | 独特的红土使其成为 球迷和球员的最爱 |
[01:36] | Clay is more challenging than other surfaces. | 红土比其他场地更具挑战 |
[01:40] | The balls get heavier. It’s way harder to hit a winner. | 球会变得更重 想赢要难得多 |
[01:43] | And you need to know how to slide. | 而且还要知道如何滑步 |
[01:46] | You see a lot more players | 会有更多球员 |
[01:48] | using all the tools they have in their box to try to win points. | 使出浑身解数来赢分 |
[01:53] | Got to love clay, it’s so dirty here. | 必须爱红土 这里太脏了 |
[01:56] | All the top players are there. | 所有顶级球员都去了 |
[02:01] | The draw is absolutely packed. | 比赛现场绝对座无虚席 |
[02:04] | And it’s high pressure. | 球员们顶着很大压力 |
[02:07] | If you win Madrid, then you put yourself in a significant position | 赢得马德里公开赛的话 在本赛季余下的全球赛事中 |
[02:11] | for the rest of the season globally. | 你都会占据重要地位 |
[02:15] | Thanks, Paula. | 谢谢 宝拉 |
[02:18] | In the women’s draws, | 女子比赛中有很多选手有望夺冠 |
[02:19] | there are plenty of contenders looking to lift the trophy, | |
[02:22] | which makes this year particularly exciting. | 这让今年的比赛格外令人兴奋 |
[02:24] | On the one hand, you’ve got top players like former Grand Slam champion | 一方面有前大满贯冠军 和马德里公开赛冠军 |
[02:28] | and Madrid winner, Simona Halep. | 西蒙娜哈勒普等顶级球员 |
[02:32] | And Paula Badosa, who’s current favorite to win her home tournament. | 还有目前最有希望摘得桂冠的 主场选手宝拉巴多萨 |
[02:37] | But there are disruptors here | 但也可能会杀出黑马 比如玛利亚萨卡里 |
[02:39] | that could cause an upset, like Maria Sakkari, | |
[02:43] | and you’ve got Jessica Pegula, and Ons Jabeur. | 还有杰西卡佩古拉和翁斯贾贝乌尔 |
[02:47] | None have had a big win yet, so they’re all hungry for a title. | 她们都还没拿过大赛冠军 所以都渴望胜利 |
[02:53] | So, tricky to call who’s going to be crowned queen of Madrid. | 所以很难说谁将加冕 成为马德里女王 |
[03:01] | Hi, Paula. | 你好 宝拉 |
[03:03] | Playing in Madrid, having become recently number two… | 成为世界第二后参加马德里公开赛 |
[03:06] | Does it add extra pressure to you for the tournament? | 会不会让你比赛压力倍增? |
[03:09] | It’s totally different to be number 70 than to be number two. | 世界排名70跟排名第二完全不同 |
[03:14] | You are more exposed, the pressure is on. So I have to learn how to manage it, | 你的曝光率更高 压力更大 所以我必须学会处理 |
[03:20] | because in my case, everything happened very fast. | 因为就我而言 一切都发生得很快 |
[03:22] | Paula Badosa has been an absolute rocket up the rankings | 在过去一年 宝拉巴多萨的排名飞速上升 |
[03:26] | over the last year. | |
[03:29] | On top of that, she has that kind of CoverGirl look about her. | 最重要的是她形象很好 |
[03:34] | Six feet tall, about as perfect as you can get. | 身高一米八三 几乎完美 |
[03:37] | And she’s got her supermodel boyfriend. | 她还有个超模男朋友 |
[03:42] | I saw her for the first time on Instagram. | 我第一次看到她是在Instagram上 |
[03:48] | I thought she was pretty, she caught my attention | 我当时就觉得她很漂亮 她吸引了我的注意 |
[03:51] | and I started following her from that day. | 从那天开始 我就一直跟着她 |
[03:58] | One of the qualities I like best about her is that she is a strong person. | 我最喜欢她的地方之一就是她很坚强 |
[04:03] | She is one of the strongest women I have ever met. | 她是我见过最坚强的女人之一 |
[04:09] | What a present she gave me here. | 她送给我一份很棒的礼物 |
[04:13] | She’s always fighting for her dream. | 她一直在为梦想努力 |
[04:17] | I think a lot of people that see me on social media, on Instagram, | 很多人看到我在社交媒体上 在Instagram上的样子 |
[04:21] | they think that my life and everything is perfect. | 会觉得我的生活很完美 |
[04:25] | But of course it’s not. I’m living a dream. | 实际上当然不是 我在努力实现自己的梦想 |
[04:29] | But at the same time, | 但与此同时 |
[04:30] | it’s not easy to manage with all the expectations, all the pressure. | 那么多期望和压力并不容易应付 |
[04:38] | The first ten minutes they’re just gonna show you around… | 开头十分钟他们会带你到处看看… |
[04:40] | -Okay. -…give you a tour of the space. | -好 -带你看看那里 |
[04:42] | They did a big contest to see | 他们办了一场很大的比赛 |
[04:44] | one lucky person is going to get to rally over a small net with you. | 决出了一个幸运儿 跟你打场小比赛 |
[04:48] | Some tennis coach won it, but he wants to give it to… | 是一个网球教练赢了比赛 但他想把机会… |
[04:51] | I guess there’s some girl at his academy that’s a huge fan of yours. | 给一个他学校里的小女孩 那个小女孩是你的超级粉丝 |
[04:55] | -Okay. -So, she’s seven years old. | -好 -她今年七岁 |
[04:57] | -So cute. -She didn’t sleep last night. | -好可爱 -她高兴得昨晚都没睡 |
[04:59] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[05:05] | Hello. | 你好 |
[05:12] | Who’s going to win? | 谁会赢呢? |
[05:16] | Very good. Bye, champion. | 很棒 拜拜 冠军 |
[05:19] | I don’t like that you beat me! | 我可不喜欢你赢了我 |
[05:21] | Sponsors and money. | 赞助商和钱… |
[05:23] | It’s important because it brings this financial security. | 这些都很重要 因为那会给你财务上的安全感 |
[05:28] | Women tennis players are still striving for equal prize money to men. | 女子网球运动员 仍在努力争取与男子同等的奖金 |
[05:34] | And they’re still striving to get equal airtime on TV. | 她们仍在努力争取 同等的电视播出时间 |
[05:42] | I think women tennis players are striving | 我认为女子网球运动员正在努力 |
[05:44] | to just have that recognition that male athletes have. | 得到男子运动员所拥有的那种认可 |
[05:50] | I need to live like, so many things this week for… | 这周我生活中的事情有太多… |
[05:53] | I’ve played several tournaments where they’re joint events | 我参加过几场联合赛事 |
[05:56] | and I’m making significantly less. | 我挣的奖金要少很多 甚至有人来跟我说 |
[05:58] | Even I got people come up to me and say, | |
[06:01] | “O my God, you won that tournament and they made that much and you only…?” | “天啊 你赢了那个比赛 他们赚那么多 你却只赚…? |
[06:05] | You know, that’s bullshit. | 真是太扯了” |
[06:08] | -How are you? -Good. | -你好吗? -很好 |
[06:11] | Ultimately, the reason you’re getting these opportunities is… | 归根结底 你能得到这些机会 |
[06:14] | because you’re a champion. | 因为你是冠军 |
[06:16] | -Are you going to blow the balloon up? -Yes. | -要把气球吹起来吗? -对 |
[06:20] | You get a sponsorship and you think it’s forever, but guess what? It’s not. | 拿到赞助后你以为会一直有赞助 可其实不是的 |
[06:25] | It’s not forever unless you keep winning. | 只有一直赢 才会一直有赞助 |
[06:29] | People don’t realize how difficult it is financially for tennis players. | 人们不知道 网球运动员在经济上有多困难 |
[06:32] | When you come from a rich country, | 运动员如果来自富裕国家 |
[06:35] | the financial contract with the sponsors are much bigger. | 赞助商提供的资金会多得多 |
[06:39] | Because the market is bigger. | 因为市场更大 |
[06:41] | When you come from a little country, it’s a disaster. | 运动员如果来自小国家 那就惨了 (突尼斯 突尼斯市) |
[07:10] | -Aboullah, when are you arriving? -When are you coming, Adel? | -阿布拉 你什么时候到? -你什么时候来?阿德尔 |
[07:13] | My name is Ons Jabeur. I am from Tunisia | 我叫翁斯贾贝乌尔 来自突尼斯 |
[07:17] | and I’m 27 years old. | 我今年27岁 |
[07:20] | I’m a dreamer. And my dream is to win a major title. | 我是个梦想家 我的梦想是赢得重大赛事的冠军 |
[07:24] | -Maybe after a while… -OK. | 什么事? |
[07:26] | -I’ll tell you later. -Okay. | -我晚点告诉你 -好 |
[07:30] | Ons. | 翁斯 |
[07:31] | -Ons. -Mumi. | -翁斯 -妈妈 (翁斯母亲 萨米拉) |
[07:37] | I always believed that I could be a professional tennis player. | 我一直相信 自己能成为职业网球运动员 |
[07:41] | But a tennis player coming from Tunisia, that was a different thing. | 但是突尼斯的网球运动员 就是另一回事了 |
[07:45] | Should I add more? | 要再加点吗? |
[07:52] | It’s so good. | 太好吃了 |
[07:54] | Ons coming from and representing | 翁斯来自阿拉伯和非洲国家 代表阿拉伯和非洲国家 |
[07:57] | the Arab and the African nations | |
[08:00] | is doing something that nobody else has ever done. | 她在做那里的人从未做过的事 |
[08:05] | People thought that I would be quitting tennis, | 人们以为我会放弃网球 成为一名家庭主妇 |
[08:08] | that I would be a housewife. | |
[08:10] | But I always believed in my dream. | 但我一直坚信能实现梦想 |
[08:14] | To come from nowhere, | 白手起家 |
[08:15] | without any resources, without investments, | 没有任何资源 没有任何人投资 |
[08:20] | and getting past all the barriers | 克服种种障碍 |
[08:23] | and the significance of what that means | 对她的国家 对她自己 |
[08:25] | for her country, for herself, for her family… | 对她的家人来说 其中的重要性不言而喻 |
[08:28] | It’s incredible. | 简直不可思议 |
[08:32] | When I was playing tennis with my friends, | 我跟朋友打网球时 |
[08:36] | she was telling me, “Mom, you have to win. Do it.” | 她跟我说:“妈 你一定要赢 加油” |
[08:41] | I was such a wise child. | 我小时候就那么聪明 |
[08:45] | I was competitive from the age of three years old. | 我从小好胜心就很强 |
[08:48] | I hate losing. I always wanted to win. | 我讨厌输 我一直想赢 |
[08:53] | Even playing a card game. She always wants to win. | 连打牌她都不想输 |
[08:59] | To say that you want to win a major title, people will laugh at you. | 说想赢得世界大赛冠军 人们会嘲笑你 |
[09:04] | People will say, “No, you cannot do it.” | 人们会说:“你做不到” |
[09:07] | So I need to believe even more in myself. | 所以我要更相信自己 |
[09:11] | From the moment you start your career, the clock is ticking. | 从职业生涯开始的那一刻起 倒计时就开始了 |
[09:14] | And Ons is 27. | 翁斯27岁了 |
[09:16] | She has broken last year into the top ten. Now she’s world number eight. | 去年她打进了前十 现在她的世界排名是第八 |
[09:22] | Ons is at the stage of her career where she really needs to win a big title. | 翁斯现在急需赢得一项世界大赛冠军 (西班牙 马德里) (首轮前一天) |
[09:39] | Are they recording you or me? | 他们在拍你还是拍我? |
[09:42] | -Both. -Okay. | -都上镜了 -好吧 |
[09:48] | Give me the ball please. | 把球给我 |
[09:50] | Slice. | 削球 |
[09:51] | When you don’t go for it, I take control. | 你不主动 控制权就在我手上 |
[09:55] | Ons’s team is made up of her coach, Issam, | 翁斯的团队有教练伊萨姆 和丈夫卡里姆 |
[09:58] | and her husband, Karim. | |
[10:00] | She really wanted to build out a full Tunisian team. | 她真的很想打造一支 全是突尼斯人的团队 |
[10:04] | But is that going to get the best out of you? | 但那样能让你发挥出最佳水平吗? |
[10:07] | Listen! Hit it hard. | 听好 击球力气大一点 |
[10:11] | I think people kinda thought, “You’re only going to get that | 我觉得人们会以为只有去 |
[10:14] | if you go to the countries that have historically pumped out | 培养出顶级教练的国家 |
[10:18] | the top-level coaches.” | 才能夺得大赛冠军 |
[10:20] | That’s how you’re going to find your blueprint to success. | 那样你才能一步一步走向成功 |
[10:28] | So people they did judge us and they didn’t believe in our team. | 大家对我们有偏见 不相信我们的团队 |
[10:34] | People didn’t think that we are a great team together. | 人们觉得我们这个团队不好 |
[10:37] | They didn’t believe in our capacity to be top 30, top 20, top 10. | 他们不相信我们的能力 不信我们能进前十 |
[10:47] | But Issam and Karim really get me. | 但是伊萨姆和卡里姆真的很懂我 |
[10:50] | And we have the same goals. We want to break barriers. | 而且我们的目标一致 我们都想打破障碍 |
[10:53] | -Can I use your pen? -Yeah. | -能用一下你的笔吗? -好 |
[10:57] | -Thank you. -Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[10:59] | We’re like the three musketeers from Tunisia. | 我们就像来自突尼斯的三个火枪手 |
[11:02] | I like to think that, you know. | 我喜欢这么想 |
[11:04] | One, two, three, yeah! | 一二三 加油 (首轮 64名选手) |
[11:10] | First day of the Mutua Madrid Open. | 这是马德里公开赛的第一天 |
[11:17] | It’s going to be a busy one here today. | 今天将是热火朝天的一天 |
[11:20] | Starting with this enticing encounter between Badosa and Kudermetova. | 第一场比赛就是备受关注的 巴多萨对库德梅托娃 (西班牙选手巴多萨对阵 俄罗斯选手库德梅托娃) |
[11:27] | Badosa knows what she has to do. | 巴多萨知道该怎么做 她身上还是有点压力的 |
[11:29] | There’s a bit of pressure on her shoulders. | |
[11:38] | There you go. Everything’s starting to click now. | 开始了 战况紧张起来了 |
[11:42] | -Come on, Paula. | -Come on, Paula. -加油 宝拉 -加油 宝拉 |
[11:44] | She’s on the doorstep. Match point. | 她已经到胜利的门口了 赛点 |
[11:52] | What a performance from Badosa in the second set. | 巴多萨在第二盘中的表现太好了 |
[11:54] | She did not lose a point on serve. | 她在发球局一分未丢 |
[11:57] | You want to feel that feeling of winning, winning and winning. | 你想感受那种一直赢的感觉 |
[12:01] | That’s one of the reasons that you keep playing, | 那是你坚持打球的原因之一 |
[12:04] | because you want that feeling all the time. | 因为你一直想体会那种感觉 |
[12:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:11] | Up next, another first-round battle. | 接下来是首轮的另一场比赛 |
[12:14] | Jasmine Paolini faces off against Ons Jabeur. | 杰丝敏鲍里尼对阵翁斯贾贝乌尔 |
[12:18] | Ons has had a mixed season so far. | 翁斯的这个赛季算是喜忧参半 |
[12:21] | Let’s see if she can turn it around here today. | 我们来看看她今天能否扭转局面 |
[12:38] | She’s a breath of fresh air in how she plays. Very imaginative. | 她的打球方式令人耳目一新 很有想象力 |
[12:42] | Slice backhand. | 反手削球 |
[12:45] | Mixes it up, comes to the net, drop shots. | 混合打法 上网 放小球 |
[12:49] | She’s unpredictable. | 她的球不好预测 |
[12:53] | That is what she does. | 这就是她的拿手好戏 |
[12:55] | Opening set, Ons Jabeur. | 翁斯贾贝乌尔拿下首盘 |
[12:58] | When I look at Ons, I think, | 看到翁斯时 我想 |
[13:00] | that I wouldn’t have matched up well against her. | 我根本无法跟她相提并论 |
[13:02] | She would have been a nightmare to play against. | 她是一个噩梦般的对手 |
[13:06] | Wow. | 哇 |
[13:08] | Creative genius. | 有创意的天才 |
[13:10] | Thank God I’m retired because that slice, oh God. | 还好我退役了 那个削球真的…天啊 |
[13:14] | I’d have nightmares about it. | 换做是我 我肯定会做噩梦 跟翁斯贾贝乌尔比赛的话 你肯定不会无聊 |
[13:18] | When you go to a match of Ons Jabeur, | |
[13:21] | you know that you’re going to have fun. | |
[13:27] | Jabeur. Match point. | 贾贝乌尔 赛点 太精彩了 |
[13:34] | Oh. That’s brilliant. | |
[13:37] | The number-eight seed books a place in the round of 32. | 八号种子晋级有32人作赛的次轮 (翁斯的丈夫兼体能教练 卡里姆) |
[13:50] | This is his time to take revenge. | 这是他复仇的时候 |
[13:53] | As a husband, not as a fitness coach. | 作为丈夫的复仇 不是体能教练 |
[13:56] | Are you filming the torture? | 你们在拍我折磨她吗? |
[13:59] | For a player like Ons, | 对翁斯这样的运动员来说 |
[14:01] | the journey has been extremely challenging. | 网球生涯极具挑战性 |
[14:04] | Because if you don’t have enough money | 因为如果你没有足够的资金 |
[14:06] | to pay for a coach, there’s no way you can compete. | 请教练 那你根本不可能赢 |
[14:10] | Ons was struggling a little bit with the fitness coaches | 翁斯在请体能教练时遇到了困难 |
[14:13] | and it was costing a lot of money for her. | 那让她花了很多钱 |
[14:18] | She told me, | 她跟我说: |
[14:19] | “Can you please travel with me and help me with the fitness side?” | “你能去跟我一起到处比赛 负责我的体能吗?” |
[14:23] | So I said, “Okay.” | 我就答应了她 |
[14:25] | I need to help my wife. Her dream is my dream. | 我要帮我妻子 她的梦想就是我的梦想 |
[14:28] | Let’s see what the future is bringing. | 看看会有一个什么样的将来吧 |
[14:34] | -Now you’re cheating. -Did you hear that? | -你耍滑头了 -你听到了吗? |
[14:41] | It was a big risk to take to mix professional and personal life together. | 把职业生活和私人生活混在一起 风险是很大的 |
[14:49] | We struggled a lot at the beginning. | 一开始我们很辛苦 |
[14:51] | For example, I threw the medicine ball just a little bit far from her. | 比如我把健身球抛得稍微远了点 |
[14:55] | He threw the medicine ball like this far from me. | 他抛的健身球离我有这么远 |
[14:59] | I complained about it. | 我抱怨了一下 |
[15:00] | She said, “Don’t tell me what to do.” “Catch it? No, don’t tell me to catch it.” | 她说:“别指挥我做事 不要让我伸手去接” |
[15:05] | I was like, “You can’t throw.” He’s like, “You can’t catch.” | 我就说:“你不会抛球” 他说:“你不会接球” |
[15:08] | It was a mess. We stopped even the training because of that. | 我们吵起来了 甚至还因此停止了训练 |
[15:11] | “Okay Ons, stop. We need to discuss. We need to have like a small meeting.” | “好 翁斯 停下 我们要谈谈 我们要开个小会” |
[15:18] | It’s not going to work, so… we put like rules. | 这样行不通 所以我们制定了规则 |
[15:24] | Ladies and gentlemen, here we have Ons Jabeur on the screen, sorry. | 女士们先生们 现在大家看到的是 翁斯贾贝乌尔 抱歉 |
[15:28] | -Are you sure you’re having me? -Yeah, you’re on the screen. | -确定拍到我了吗? -确定 你上镜了 |
[15:31] | Ons, I have a question for you. | 翁斯 我有个问题问你 |
[15:32] | -No cameras, please. -Wait. I have a question. | -不要拍了 -等等 我有个问题 |
[15:36] | Tell me more about babies. I know that you like kids and babies. | 说一下孩子的问题 我知道你很喜欢小孩子 |
[15:41] | And I know that you are in love with your niece. | 我也知道你很爱你的侄女 |
[15:49] | Yeah. I love babies. We both do. | 对 我很喜欢孩子 我们都很喜欢 |
[15:52] | -And hopefully one day we can have a… -A child of our own. | -希望有一天我们能有一个… -我们自己的孩子 |
[15:56] | -A mini Karim or a mini Ons. -Little Ons. | -迷你卡里姆或者迷你翁斯 -小翁斯 -我们都对那一天迫不及待 -好 |
[16:00] | -Uh, we both cannot wait for that day. -Okay. | |
[16:03] | It will be a victory for both of us. | 那将会是我们两个人的胜利 |
[16:06] | Okay. Do you think you will put her on tennis? | 好 你会让她打网球吗? |
[16:10] | I want to let her… Why her? I want a boy. | 我想让她…为什么是女孩? 我想要个男孩 |
[16:14] | He’s trying to trick me. | 他想给我下套 |
[16:18] | No, but it’s a… | 不 不过… |
[16:21] | It’s one of our goals. | 网球是我们的目标之一 |
[16:22] | -Hopefully, after… -After a good career. | -希望在… -在职业生涯拿到成绩后 |
[16:26] | -Yeah. | -Yeah. One step at a time. -对 -对 一步一步来 |
[16:39] | Women do a lot of sacrifices. | 女性做出很多牺牲 |
[16:42] | If you want to have a child, you can’t just go and have a child. | 如果想要孩子 不能直接要孩子 |
[16:45] | You have to sacrifice that. You have to sacrifice something you love. | 你必须做出牺牲 必须牺牲你爱的东西 |
[16:49] | A family for a career. | 为了事业 牺牲家庭 |
[16:52] | I wish I was a man. Just, “I want to have a baby.” Done. | 我要是个男人就好了 想要孩子就能要孩子 |
[16:57] | I have a better angle here. Okay, Ons. | 我找到了一个更好的角度 好 翁斯 |
[17:00] | Oh, now he knows about the angles. Wow. | 现在都会找角度了 厉害啊 |
[17:03] | Such a heavy camera. | 摄像机好重 |
[17:06] | -Ready for tomorrow? -I don’t know. We’ll see. | -为明天做好准备了吗? -不知道 拭目以待吧 |
[17:09] | Yes. Always positive, Ons Jabeur. | 对 翁斯贾贝乌尔总是乐观向上 |
[17:11] | Women’s tennis is incredibly physical. | 女子打网球对体力要求极高 |
[17:14] | You can’t just hop back on tour and everything’s the same. | 不可能参加了比赛后还一切如旧 |
[17:17] | Your body has changed. | 你的身体会发生变化 |
[17:19] | In the history of tennis, only three women have been able to have kids | 在网球史上 只有三名女性能在生完孩子 |
[17:23] | and then come back and win Grand Slams. So it’s a really big decision. | 回归后拿到大满贯 所以生孩子是个很大的决定 |
[17:32] | -Paula Badosa. How are you? -Hi, how are you? | -宝拉巴多萨 你好吗? -你好吗? |
[17:34] | She’s world’s number two in tennis. | 她目前的世界排名是第二 |
[17:38] | It’s a dream come true to be among the two best in the world. | 成为世界排名前二的选手 对我来说是梦想成真 |
[17:42] | Next is number one. | 接下来就是世界第一 |
[17:44] | Of course. But let’s start with number two. | 当然 不过先从第二开始 |
[17:47] | Of course. What’s your goal in Madrid? | 当然 你在马德里的目标是什么? |
[17:50] | I have a dream. I’d love to win in Madrid. | 我有个梦想 那就是在马德里夺冠 |
[17:54] | I’ll fight and give it my all. At least I’ve got this chance. | 我会竭尽全力 至少我有这次机会 |
[18:03] | There’s being a favorite at a tournament | 一项赛事的热门选手是一回事 |
[18:05] | and there’s being a favorite at your home tournament. | 主场赛事的热门选手就是另一回事了 |
[18:10] | Everyone has a different way of handling pressure. | 每个人缓解压力的方式不一样 |
[18:14] | I could never be overly confident. It never worked for me. | 我绝对不能过于自信 这招对我行不通 |
[18:18] | I wanted to show up as if I had never won anything. | 我想表现得好像 我从来没有赢过任何比赛一样 |
[18:22] | That’s the way that I was able to function. | 只有这样我才能正常比赛 |
[18:31] | Coming up next, second-round coverage | (次轮 还剩32名选手) 接下来是马德里公开赛第二轮的情况 |
[18:34] | of the Mutua Madrid Open. | |
[18:37] | Thirty-two women will compete for a place in the next round. | 32名女子选手将争夺下一轮的席位 |
[18:47] | Simona Halep and Paula Badosa clash for the first time. | 西蒙娜哈勒普和宝拉巴多萨 第一次在比赛中相遇 |
[18:53] | There’s a lot of things that affect you | 比赛临近时 会有很多情况影响到你 |
[18:55] | when you’re going to go to play. | |
[18:58] | You’re the home favorite, you have expectations. | 如果你是主场热门选手 你就会有期待 |
[19:05] | The Romanian, Simona Halep. | 来自罗马尼亚的西蒙娜哈勒普 大满贯冠军西蒙娜哈勒普 已经在马德里拿到两个冠军头衔 |
[19:07] | Grand Slam champion Simona Halep | |
[19:10] | has two Madrid titles under her belt already, | |
[19:13] | and she’ll be looking to add a third. | 向第三个冠军头衔发起冲击 |
[19:16] | She’s a tough player. She’s a fighter. | 她是个很顽强的选手 她是个斗士 |
[19:20] | So it’s a big challenge. | 所以这场比赛挑战很大 |
[19:22] | Paula Badosa. | 宝拉巴多萨 |
[19:26] | Bit of a home court advantage in many ways for the Spaniard. | 这位西班牙选手在很多方面 都拥有主场优势 |
[19:31] | She said, “I feel a bit of the pressure.” But I’m expecting a lift, | 她说自己有点压力 不过我期待她将压力转化为动力 |
[19:34] | particularly tonight against the former world number one. | 尤其是今晚 对阵前世界排名第一的选手 |
[19:52] | Is Badosa gonna have enough power to overpower Helep? | 巴多萨能否在力量上压倒哈勒普? |
[19:58] | She’s playing unbelievable. | 她的表现不可思议 |
[20:05] | But I’m playing on a good level as well. | 不过我的表现也不差 |
[20:13] | She’s come back from a two-love deficit to move ahead three-two. | 她在落后0:2下 反超3:2 |
[20:23] | I’m nervous. Maybe a little bit more than usual. | 我紧张了 比平常更紧张一点 |
[20:27] | Set point. | 盘点 |
[20:36] | A quality start for Simona Halep. | 西蒙娜哈勒普先胜一盘 |
[20:39] | When you’re playing as a favorite, you play with pressure, | 作为热门选手 你会有压力 |
[20:42] | so maybe you don’t play at your best level. | 所以可能拿不出最佳水平 |
[20:48] | She’s feeling the pressure from Halep. | 她感受到了来自哈勒普的压力 |
[20:52] | She’s suffocating. | 她被压得喘不过气 |
[20:55] | Mentally I’m blocked. | 我的精神状态不行了 |
[21:09] | I’m struggling so much. | 我打得很辛苦 |
[21:15] | I just can’t find my level. | 我找不到状态了 |
[21:22] | I really want to leave the court. | 我真的很想离开球场 |
[21:30] | I have so many negative voices in my head. | 我的脑海中有很多消极声音 |
[21:36] | “You’re a bad player.” | “你是个差劲的选手” |
[21:38] | “You’re not able to do this.” | “你赢不了” |
[21:41] | It’s very tough to turn it off. | 很难让那些声音消失 |
[21:46] | It’s tough seeing her suffer so much. | 看到她那么痛苦我很难受 |
[21:49] | She is at the limit of her emotions, stress, everything. | 她的情绪 承受的压力等 都到达了极限 |
[21:55] | But there’s nothing else you can do. | 但你也别无他法 |
[22:00] | She’s having a hard time just holding on to her tears. | 她甚至难忍泪水了 |
[22:08] | Halep has been unrelenting. Looking to snuff out Badosa. | 哈勒普一直不屈不挠 她有望淘汰巴多萨 |
[22:13] | Match point. | 赛点 |
[22:22] | Game, set and match… | 本场比赛的胜者… |
[22:24] | If you want to beat the elite, you have to bring your best. | 想打败高手 必须拿出自己的最佳水平 |
[22:27] | Six-three, six-one. | |
[22:28] | And Simona Halep has upended the world number two | 西蒙娜哈勒普用1小时16分钟 |
[22:31] | in an hour and 16 minutes. She dismisses Badosa 6-3, 6-1. | 打败了世界第二 她以6:3和6:1淘汰了巴多萨 |
[22:43] | It’s tough. Very tough for me. | 很难 对我来说很难 |
[22:48] | In Madrid, in my hometown. | 还是在我的家乡马德里 |
[22:52] | Very emotional. | 情绪很激动 |
[22:58] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[23:02] | This has happened to me before. | 这种情况我以前就遇到过 |
[23:06] | I’ve been struggling for years with a lot of depression. | 多年来 我一直在跟抑郁症作斗争 |
[23:18] | When I was 17, I won the Junior French Open. | 我17岁的时候 赢得了法国青少年公开赛 |
[23:26] | This is a lot of motivation winning a tournament like this. | 赢得这样的比赛对我是很大的动力 我觉得太棒了 |
[23:29] | It’s amazing for me. | |
[23:31] | -Okay. Thank you. -Thank you. | -好的 谢谢 -谢谢 |
[23:34] | People were talking about me like I was the next big thing, | 人们谈论我的时候 好像我是一个大人物 |
[23:37] | the next Maria Sharapova. | 好像我是下一个莎拉波娃 |
[23:40] | I felt like, “Wow, now I have to be a legend.” | 我就想:“那我必须成为传奇了 |
[23:42] | “Maybe next year I have to be a top-ten player.” | 说不定明年我就要进入前十” |
[23:46] | So for me it was a lot of pressure. | 所以对我来说压力很大 |
[23:52] | Paula Badosa had early success as a junior, | 宝拉巴多萨年少成名 |
[23:55] | but she struggled to kind of break through, struggled to get wins. | 但她后来很难突破 很难赢得大赛 |
[23:59] | What a pity. | 真是遗憾 |
[24:04] | It was very tough for me. because I didn’t know what to do in that moment. | 那时我很难 因为我根本不知道该怎么办了 |
[24:11] | Life didn’t have a lot of sense. | 生活没有了意义 |
[24:14] | Because ever since I was seven years old, | 因为我从七岁起 |
[24:18] | my dream was to be a professional tennis player. | 梦想就是成为职业网球选手 |
[24:24] | It was very bad. I didn’t want to go on a tennis court. | 情况很糟糕 我不想踏上球场了 |
[24:29] | I started to try to find solutions to work on it, with mental health professionals. | 我开始找心理健康专家帮我解决问题 |
[24:36] | So yeah, that helped for sure. | 当然 那是有帮助的 |
[24:41] | I’ve been very, very open in the press | 不论是对媒体 还是在任何地方 我都坦诚地谈论自己的精神健康状态 |
[24:44] | and everywhere about my mental health struggles | |
[24:47] | because even the best athlete in the world can feel this. | 因为即使是世界上最优秀的运动员 也会遇到类似的问题 |
[24:50] | Hello, Paula. We’ll start with questions… | 你好 宝拉 我们先问问题… |
[24:52] | I’m in a position right now that if I talk, maybe I can help other people. | 现在我的情况是 如果我说出来 说不定能帮到其他人 |
[24:57] | Paula Badosa was one of the first players | 宝拉巴多萨是第一批 |
[24:59] | to really openly discuss really how difficult depression was in her life. | 真正公开谈论 抑郁症对生活造成严重影响的运动员 |
[25:05] | And that really makes her one of the trailblazers in this space. | 这让她成为了这个领域的先驱之一 |
[25:10] | I think it shows an incredible amount of bravery. | 我觉得这证明她勇气可嘉 |
[25:13] | You’re in a position where you don’t want to show weaknesses to other players. | 你不想向其他选手展示自己的弱点 |
[25:17] | You want to seem completely impenetrable. | 你想显得坚不可摧 |
[25:23] | A lot of people don’t talk about it | 很多人不去谈论 |
[25:25] | because they think that they’re going to be weaker, | 是因为他们觉得自己会变弱 |
[25:28] | but I think it’s totally the opposite. | 不过我觉得事实刚好相反 |
[25:37] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[25:39] | I’m fighting a lot mentally to try to find myself again. | 为了重新找回自己 我在进行大量的精神斗争 |
[25:46] | My team, they’re with me 24/7. | 我的团队从早到晚都陪着我 |
[25:50] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[25:52] | Thanks. See you. | 谢谢 再见 |
[25:54] | Every time that I’m thinking about something negative, I have them. | 每次我有消极想法时 他们都陪在我身边 |
[26:02] | “You missed doing 100 more squats before the game, damn it!” | “你没能在赛前多做100个深蹲 可恶” |
[26:06] | “For fuck’s sake.” | “该死” |
[26:08] | They help me on and off court. | 不论是在场上还是场下 他们都帮助我 |
[26:10] | If I’m not having that good day | 如果我哪天不开心 |
[26:13] | or mentally I’m struggling, they’re there for me. | 或者是精神上遇到问题 他们都会帮我 |
[26:22] | I was very concerned. | 我很担心 现在 从0到10 你是几? |
[26:24] | Hm. | |
[26:27] | Um, right now, from 0 to 10… How are you? | |
[26:31] | It depends on the moment. | 要看具体情况 |
[26:35] | You know the angel and the devil…? Well, that’s where I am. | 我的状态是 天使和恶魔… |
[26:39] | With that internal fight… Constantly. | 他们不断在我内心争斗 |
[26:44] | When I’m okay, I feel like home on those courts. | 好的时候 我在球场上很自在 |
[26:47] | And I feel like this is my place. | 我会觉得这里是我的天下 |
[26:49] | But I go from that to ”Get me out of here, I want to die.” | 但我会突然就想离开 甚至想死 (宝拉教练 豪尔赫加西亚) |
[27:01] | Pau, with what you’re saying… The next time this happens, we must stop. | 宝拉 你说的这种情况… 下次再遇到 我们必须停下 |
[27:09] | Let’s make this experience useful for the future to say, | 我们要让这段经历 在未来某个时刻派上用场 |
[27:11] | “At this point it is better not to compete.” | 我们要知道什么时候不能比赛 |
[27:18] | Just go home, take a break. | 然后回家休息 |
[27:20] | -Be… -It’s my own fault. | -要… -是我自己的错 |
[27:23] | My mistake for thinking, ”If there’s 1% chance to win, you never know.” | 我不该觉得哪怕有1%的机会获胜 就应该去试试 |
[27:29] | We’re a team for the good and for the bad. | 不论顺境逆境 我们都是一个团队 |
[27:33] | -We will always be there, right? -Yeah. | -我们会一直陪着你 -好 |
[27:40] | I’m really grateful to have good people by my side. | 我身边有很多好人 我很感激 |
[27:44] | They care about how I am before the player that I am. | 在我成为现在的我之前 他们就很关心我 |
[27:50] | I’m going to fight to be one of the best players in the world. | 我会努力成为 世界上最优秀的选手之一 |
[27:55] | And I hope one day we can all make our dreams come true. | 希望有一天我们都能梦想成真 (女子四分之一决赛 还剩八名选手) |
[28:12] | Welcome back to quarter finals day | 欢迎回到马德里 |
[28:14] | at the Aranxa Sánchez Stadium here in Madrid. | 桑切斯球场的四分之一决赛日 |
[28:23] | With home favorite Paula Badosa out of the draw, | 主场热门宝拉巴多萨被淘汰出局 竞争渐趋白热化 |
[28:27] | the competition is wide open. | |
[28:34] | Come on, guys. | 大家快点 |
[28:35] | Just going to continue and keep pushing. | 要继续努力 |
[28:37] | I’ll try my best here to compete with the great champions. | 我会尽全力 争取拿到冠军 (突尼斯选手翁斯贾贝乌尔对阵 罗马尼亚选手西蒙娜哈勒普) 翁斯将在四分之一决赛中对阵 |
[28:44] | Ons will now face former Grand Slam champion | |
[28:47] | Simona Halep in the quarter finals. | 前大满贯冠军西蒙娜哈勒普 |
[28:51] | Simona is a great player, you know. | 西蒙娜是名伟大的球员 |
[28:56] | She’s never easy to beat. | 她从来都不容易打败 |
[28:59] | And she just knocked out Paula Badosa, number two in the world. | 而且她刚把世界排名第二的 宝拉巴多萨淘汰 |
[29:04] | So definitely it’s going to be a difficult match. | 所以这场比赛肯定很难打 |
[29:11] | Jabeur gets things underway for a spot in the final four. | 贾贝乌尔正在为进入四强而努力 |
[29:20] | Nothing’s going to come easy. | 没什么事是容易的 |
[29:31] | To win a point, you have to really go for it. | 要想拿分 你必须全力以赴 |
[29:37] | Ons Jabeur. Mighty. | 翁斯贾贝乌尔 强大 |
[29:41] | She has the best drop shot in the game. | 她的放小球是最厉害的 |
[29:44] | It’s a thing of beauty. | 极具观赏性 |
[29:48] | Jabeur finishes strong to take the opening set. | 贾贝乌尔强势拿下首盘 |
[29:56] | Just marveling at her ability. | 她的能力实在令人惊叹 |
[29:59] | It feels like something’s clicked. | 感觉像开了外挂 |
[30:10] | Match point. | 赛点 |
[30:18] | Jabeur sees off two-time Madrid champion Simona Halep in straight sets. | 翁斯贾贝乌尔直落两盘 击败两届马德里冠军西蒙娜哈勒普 |
[30:24] | You guys are good luck. Always when you come, I win. | 你们会带来好运 你们来的时候我就会赢 |
[30:28] | Congratulations on your win against a very formidable opponent. | 恭喜你战胜了一个非常强大的对手 |
[30:32] | The Tunisian Ons Jabeur, the player to avoid. | 其他选手冠军路上的劲敌 突尼斯选手翁斯贾贝乌尔 |
[30:36] | -Good luck tomorrow. -Thank you. | -祝你明天好运 -谢谢 |
[30:38] | You’ve had an amazing run. How does it feel? | 你目前为止打得很好 感觉如何? |
[30:42] | Honestly, a dream coming true. | 说实话 就是梦想成真 (女子半决赛 还剩四名选手) |
[30:47] | She’s now meeting Yekaterina Aleksándrova | 她现在将在半决赛中迎战 叶卡捷琳娜亚历山德罗娃 |
[30:50] | in the semi finals. | |
[30:56] | The Tunisian, right now, is at the height of her game. | 这位突尼斯选手现在正处于巅峰 |
[31:01] | Match point. | 赛点 |
[31:06] | And there you have it. | 拿下比赛 |
[31:08] | The talented Tunisian finds her way to the final in Madrid. | 这位才华横溢的突尼斯选手 在马德里闯入了决赛 |
[31:13] | How about this? For the first time, the continent of Africa | 如何?第一次有来自非洲大陆的 |
[31:17] | now has a woman reach a WTA 1000 final. | 女子选手进入WTA1000决赛 |
[31:22] | Her name? Ons Jabeur. | 她的名字是翁斯贾贝乌尔 |
[31:42] | Next. | 下一个 |
[31:44] | Well done! | 干得漂亮 |
[31:48] | Next. Who’s next? No? | 下一个 下一个是谁?不来吗? (决赛前一天) |
[32:00] | The final is a big day for me. | 决赛对我来说很重要 |
[32:04] | I think they’re here. | 他们应该到了 |
[32:06] | I’m playing one of the biggest matches of my life. | 这是我此生最重要的比赛之一 |
[32:11] | The family is here. | 家人到了 |
[32:14] | Oh God! | 天啊 (翁斯姐姐 亚斯敏) |
[32:18] | My family is here to support me. | 我的家人来支持我 |
[32:21] | How are you? | 你好吗? |
[32:26] | Mino. | |
[32:36] | Come here. Wow, come here. | 过来 快来 (翁斯侄女 莱恩) |
[32:44] | Give me a kiss. | 亲我一个 |
[32:50] | I play the final tomorrow. | 明天我要参加决赛了 |
[32:54] | Being surrounded by my family, seeing my niece, is unbelievable. | 身边都是家人 见到我侄女 简直不可思议 |
[32:58] | She takes the stress a little bit away. | 她让我的压力少了一点 (女子决赛 还剩两名选手) |
[33:02] | The last day in Madrid. | 马德里公开赛最后一个比赛日 |
[33:05] | Just two remain. | 还剩两名选手 |
[33:07] | Ons Jabeur will now be facing Jessica Pegula in the women’s final. | 翁斯贾贝乌尔将在女子决赛中 对阵杰西卡佩古拉 |
[33:13] | Ons, congratulations. | 翁斯 恭喜 |
[33:15] | First African player to ever reach a 1000 final. | 第一位进入 WTA1000巡回赛决赛的非洲球员 |
[33:19] | You must just be elated. | 你肯定很高兴 我知道… |
[33:20] | Um, I know… | |
[33:22] | The smile coming on your face when you’re talking about the final. | 一提到决赛 你就满脸笑容 |
[33:25] | I’m going to put all the effort, | 比赛时我会尽全力 |
[33:27] | every great drop shot that I do, every great forehand in the match. | 我会拿出每一次精彩的放小球 每一次精彩的正手 |
[33:31] | You’re not only going for the biggest title of your life, | 你要争取的不仅是 自己职业生涯中最重要的冠军头衔 |
[33:34] | but it would be historic. | 而且将创造历史 |
[33:35] | And you’re doing it with style. We cannot wait to watch you… | 你会拿出自己的风格 我们非常期待… |
[33:38] | -Thank you. -…in that final. Tremendously well done. | -谢谢 -…在决赛中看到你 表现很好 |
[33:41] | I feel like all the players like Jabeur, fans, journalists, | 感觉所有选手都喜欢贾贝乌尔 所有粉丝 所有记者 每个人都在为她加油助威 |
[33:44] | everyone’s kind of rooting for her to do this. | |
[33:48] | -Good luck. -Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[33:56] | She’s a hell of a player, Pegula. | 佩古拉是名非常了不起的球员 |
[33:59] | She hits so clean. It’s incredible. | 她的球非常干净利落 让人难以置信 |
[34:02] | She’s very, very dangerous. | 她非常具有威胁性 |
[34:04] | On one shot, she can put you two meters away from the ball like that. | 一次击球 她就可以让你离球两米远 |
[34:12] | What is most tricky about playing Ons? | 跟翁斯比赛最棘手的是什么? |
[34:15] | She’s very unorthodox. She plays different than other girls. | 她会不按常理出牌 她跟其他女选手不一样 |
[34:19] | Some girls you can play over and over again. Their strategy is kind of similar. | 有些女选手的打球策略很相似 你相当于一遍一遍地跟同一个人打 |
[34:25] | But she’s definitely not going to roll over. | 但她绝对不会让你有这种感觉 |
[34:28] | Ons Jabeur has been forging a path, producing numerous firsts. | 翁斯贾贝乌尔一直在开辟新路 创造了无数个第一 |
[34:32] | First-time achievements for players from Tunisia, | 这是第一次有突尼斯球员 有非洲球员 |
[34:35] | players from Africa and for Arab women. | 有阿拉伯女性球员 取得如此巨大的成就 |
[34:38] | This is the first time that she reached the final | 这是她第一次 进入这种大型赛事的决赛 |
[34:40] | of such a big tournament. | |
[34:42] | Jessica Pegula! | 杰西卡佩古拉 杰西卡佩古拉一直渴望 这次获得冠军的机会 |
[34:46] | Jessica Pegula has been yearning for this chance | |
[34:49] | for the championship. | |
[34:51] | Ons Jabeur! | 翁斯贾贝乌尔 |
[34:56] | The 27-year-old who has captured the tennis world with her smile. | 这位27岁的女子用微笑征服了网球界 |
[35:06] | I’m so stressed. They don’t know how much I’m stressed. | 我压力好大 他们不知道我的压力有多大 |
[35:12] | I tried to not show it to her, but inside I’m having a heart attack. | 我尽量不让她发觉 但其实我都快犯心脏病了 |
[35:19] | Ready. | 准备 |
[35:21] | Play. | 开赛 贾贝乌尔的放小球很厉害 但杰西卡也不差 |
[35:39] | Oh. Jabeur virtually owns the drop shot. | |
[35:42] | But Jessica’s not bad at it herself. | |
[35:46] | She’s playing really well. Very aggressive. | 她打得很好 很积极 |
[35:54] | I am starting very slow. | 我很慢热 |
[36:00] | Four-one down in the first set. | 第一盘翁斯1:4落后 |
[36:03] | It’s really starting to get under the skin of Jabeur. | 贾贝乌尔开始焦虑起来了 |
[36:07] | Maybe putting too much pressure on herself. | 有可能给自己的压力太大了 |
[36:09] | Focus on your game. Go. | 专注于比赛 加油 |
[36:18] | Good work. Well done, Ons. | |
[36:22] | Much better from Jabeur. | 贾贝乌尔的表现好多了 |
[36:26] | Then I find my rhythm. | 然后我找到了节奏 |
[36:28] | Game, Jabeur. | 贾贝乌尔拿下本局 |
[36:33] | Just amazing. Look at that smile. | 太厉害了 看她的笑容 |
[36:37] | Good turnaround this from Ons Jabeur. | 翁斯贾贝乌尔调整得不错 |
[36:48] | Marvelous. Ons Jabeur takes the opening set. | 精彩 翁斯贾贝乌尔拿下首盘 |
[36:57] | Pegula is injecting more power into her strokes. | 佩古拉击球更有力了 |
[37:01] | Pegula leads by two games to love. | 佩古拉以2:0领先 |
[37:05] | She starts playing amazing. Like boom, boom, boom, you know? | 她开始打得很好 一直砰砰砰赢球 |
[37:11] | Pegula being very aggressive right now. | 佩古拉现在打得非常积极 |
[37:14] | She’s putting every ball in and that kinda bothered me a lot. | 她每个球都是界内 那让我很困扰 |
[37:18] | The game is going very, very fast. | 比赛进行得非常快 |
[37:21] | She’s killing me. | 她快把我搞疯了 |
[37:27] | She’s not playing the way she has since the beginning of the tournament. | 开赛以来她都没有这样过 |
[37:34] | You don’t recognize her. It’s not Ons anymore on the court. | 你仿佛不认识她了 球场上的人仿佛不是翁斯了 |
[37:38] | -What more can I do? -It’s okay. | -我还能怎么办? -没事的 |
[37:43] | Things have gone just inexplicably haywire in this set. | 这一盘的形势莫名其妙变得有点失控 |
[37:50] | I don’t want to see her struggling. | 我不想看到她苦苦挣扎 她不仅是我的球员 |
[37:52] | She’s not only my player. | |
[37:55] | She’s also my wife. | 还是我的妻子 |
[37:57] | I don’t want to see her like this. | 我不想看到她这样 |
[38:03] | -Go, Ons! -Go, sister! | -加油 翁斯 -加油 妹妹 |
[38:06] | You are the boss. Attack without fear. | 你是球场上的老大 不用怕 进攻 |
[38:09] | Last set. | 决胜盘 |
[38:11] | Play. | 开始 |
[38:20] | This is not happening. | 不能这样 |
[38:23] | My family didn’t come all the way for this. | 不能让我的家人大老远来 看到这样的我 |
[38:25] | Bravo, Ons. Go ahead. | 很好 翁斯 加油 |
[38:27] | Karim didn’t do all this for nothing. | 不能让卡里姆的付出白费 |
[38:32] | Jabeur is like, “I am not losing this match.” | 贾贝乌尔觉醒了 她不想输掉这场比赛 |
[38:35] | I pressed the reset button. | 我按下了重启按钮 |
[38:40] | Two games away. | 领先两局了 |
[38:42] | If I have the slightest opportunity, I try to take it. | 哪怕有一丝丝机会 我都要尽力抓住 |
[38:48] | Six points in a row lost by Pegula. | 佩古拉连失六分 |
[38:55] | Ons Jabeur with a chance now | 翁斯贾贝乌尔现在有机会成为第一位 在如此规模的比赛中 |
[38:57] | to be the first Arab woman to raise the trophy | |
[39:00] | at a tournament of this magnitude. | 举起冠军奖杯的阿拉伯女性 在马德里为荣誉而战 发球 |
[39:02] | Serving for the glory in Madrid. | |
[39:14] | Game, set and match, Jabeur! | 贾贝乌尔赢得本场比赛 |
[39:28] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[39:31] | Things have gotten real in Madrid for Ons Jabeur. Champion! | 翁斯贾贝乌尔在马德里梦想成真 她拿到了冠军 |
[39:37] | It’s crazy. | 太不可思议了 |
[39:39] | I’m just so happy. | 我真的很高兴 |
[39:42] | I wanted to scream so loud. | 我当时特别想大喊出来 |
[39:56] | I really want to thank my team for the hard work you’ve been doing. | 我真的很想感谢我的团队 谢谢你们的辛勤付出 |
[40:00] | Thank you, guys, for always believing in me and pushing me forward. | 谢谢你们一直相信我 督促我进步 |
[40:05] | I’m thankful for my family who came here to support me today. | 还要感谢今天来现场支持我的家人 |
[40:12] | Lifting that trophy. | 举起那个奖杯 |
[40:14] | See the joy on Ons Jabeur’s face. | 翁斯贾贝乌尔脸上露出了喜悦 |
[40:18] | Again, a reminder for the woman who has done so much for Tunisia | 再次祝贺这位为突尼斯 为阿拉伯世界 |
[40:21] | and for the Arab world and women across the globe. | 和全球女性做出巨大贡献的女性 |
[40:27] | Ons Jabeur blazed a trail to victory. | 翁斯贾贝乌尔 开辟了一条通往胜利的道路 |
[40:33] | It’s something unbelievable. It’s like something very magical. | 简直太不可思议了 真的感觉太神奇了 |
[40:44] | Getting this title is all I’ve worked for. | 拿到这个冠军证明我的努力没有白费 |
[40:48] | This is a big, big step that will make me believe more in myself, | 这是很大的进步 这次胜利会让我更加相信自己 |
[40:52] | and makes me believe that I can win a Grand Slam. | 让我相信我能赢得大满贯赛事的冠军 |
[40:59] | Welcome to Roland-Garros. | -欢迎来到法国网球公开赛 -本年度第二个大满贯赛事 |
[41:01] | The second Grand Slam of the year. | |
[41:04] | Thirteen-time Roland-Garros champion. | -13次法网冠军 -红土之王 |
[41:06] | The King of Clay. | |
[41:09] | Who even has the potential to stop Rafa at Roland-Garros? | 谁有可能在法网打败纳达尔? |
[41:14] | I believe I have what it takes to win Grand Slams | 我觉得我有能力赢得大满贯赛事 |
[41:17] | and be number one in the world. | 成为世界第一 |
[41:19] | You eat tennis, you drink tennis, you shit tennis. | 你吃网球 喝网球 拉网球 |
[41:24] | Félix is a prodigy, | 菲利克斯是个网球神童 但他需要想办法更上一层楼 |
[41:25] | but he needs to find something to take him to the next level. | |
[41:29] | I’m Rafael Nadal’s uncle. | 我是拉菲尔纳达尔的叔叔 |
[41:31] | I like being a teacher. | 我喜欢做老师 |
[41:34] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[41:36] | Félix Auger-Aliassime is going to be coached by Toni Nadal. | 菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆 将由托尼纳达尔执教 |
[41:39] | It’s the Uncle Toni Derby. | 这是“托尼叔叔德比” |
[41:44] | Who’s he cheering for? | 他为谁加油助威? |