时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | It’s tough to be happy in tennis because every single week everyone loses. | 打网球的人很难开心 毕竟每周都有人输掉比赛 |
[00:15] | But one person. | 除了一个人 |
[00:19] | You get used to losing. | 你会对输球习以为常 |
[00:23] | It’s pretty non-stop. | 几乎是一刻不停 |
[00:24] | Minimum 30-something weeks of the year traveling. | 一年至少有30周在奔波 |
[00:28] | It kills you. | 真要命 |
[00:30] | You just want to keep working, keep improving. | 你会想不断训练 不断进步 |
[00:33] | And since all I’m thinking about is just like… | 我满脑子想的都是 |
[00:36] | doing absolutely everything I possibly can do | 竭尽全力 |
[00:38] | to like deserve to belong with these guys in the top ten. | 让自己有资格进入前十 |
[00:45] | I’m very excited for the next tournaments because Indian Wells is going to be hot. | 我对接下来的比赛感到非常兴奋 因为印第安维尔斯会很热 |
[00:52] | This is not working. Whoo! | 装不下 |
[00:56] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[01:01] | That winning feeling is just the best feeling. | 获胜的感觉是世上最好的感觉 |
[01:03] | And the bigger the match and the bigger the tournament, | 比赛越重要 |
[01:06] | the better that winning feeling is, you know? | 获胜的感觉越好 (破发点:大满贯之路) (加州之梦) (美国加州印第安维尔斯) |
[01:27] | Let’s settle into tennis Paradise. | 我们来到网球天堂 |
[01:29] | It’s Indian Wells. | 印第安维尔斯 |
[01:35] | Indian Wells is an iconic tournament. | 印第安维尔斯大师赛 是一项标志性赛事 |
[01:38] | Huge site in the middle of the desert. | 那是坐落在沙漠中央的大型球场 |
[01:40] | It’s a lot of wealth from the west coast and celebrities and all that. | 来自西海岸的 大量富人和名流齐聚到那里 |
[01:44] | I’m gonna standardize the look. | 我给大家做个示范 |
[01:48] | There’s much more money involved, prestige and thrill. | 赛事涉及大量金钱 声望 刺激 |
[01:52] | The winner will net over 1.2 million dollars. | 冠军将净赚120多万美元 |
[01:56] | It’s a great tournament. I just love to be there. | 那是很棒的赛事 我很喜欢参加 |
[01:58] | Excuse me. Can you…? | 打扰了 能请你… |
[02:00] | Who is this cat? | 小家伙 你叫什么? |
[02:03] | It’s a pretty good litmus test for the way the year might go. | 它对当年的走势是很好的试金石 |
[02:08] | It’s probably the best tournament on tour. | 大概是巡回赛中最棒的赛事了 |
[02:11] | One of the best moments of my career, and it always will be like that. | 那是我职业生涯中最棒的时刻 永远都是 |
[02:15] | Winning Indian Wells can change entire careers. | 在印第安维尔斯大师赛中夺冠 会改变一名网球运动员的职业生涯 |
[02:20] | It’s a tournament that has always been dominated by Grand Slam champions | 这项赛事一直由大满贯冠军主宰 |
[02:24] | The stars of the tour are ready to battle it out | 巡回赛的网球明星们已经准备好 |
[02:27] | at a tournament known as the 5th Slam. | 在人称“第五大满贯”的 锦标赛中一决高下 |
[02:30] | In the men’s competition, | 在男子比赛中 美国球员捧起冠军奖杯已是21年前 |
[02:31] | it’s been 21 long years since an American lifted the trophy. | |
[02:36] | Nadal! | 纳达尔! |
[02:38] | And with Rafael Nadal | 西班牙选手纳达尔在本赛季 取得了有史以来最成功的开局 |
[02:39] | steaming through his most successful start | |
[02:41] | to the season ever, | |
[02:43] | 2022 looks set to make it another tough year | 对于本土球员来说 2022年似乎又将是艰难的一年 |
[02:46] | for homegrown talent. | |
[02:55] | -How you doing, Taylor? -Good, how you doing? | -泰勒 感觉如何? -很好 你呢? |
[02:58] | I’m Taylor Fritz. I’m 24 years old. | 我是泰勒弗里茨 今年24岁 |
[03:01] | I’m originally from Rancho Santa Fe, California. | 来自加州兰乔圣菲 |
[03:05] | It’s your home state tournament. How special of a feeling is that? | 泰勒 这是在你家门口的比赛 有什么特别的感受吗? |
[03:08] | It’s so cool. | 感觉很酷 |
[03:09] | This is the one tournament that choose to have big results at, so… | 这是一项高手云集的赛事… |
[03:14] | Um, it’s just… It’s so good. | 感觉…真的很棒 |
[03:17] | Indian Wells is one of the most important tournaments for me. | 对我来说 这是最重要的赛事之一 |
[03:21] | I came here as a kid. | 我在这里长大 |
[03:26] | My dad would take me. | 小时候爸爸会带我去打球 (泰勒父亲 盖伊弗里茨) |
[03:31] | Good shot. Taylor, eighteen and a half months old. | 好球 18个半月大的泰勒 |
[03:35] | My dad coached me pretty much my whole life up until when I turned pro. | 在成为职业网球选手之前 我爸爸一直是我的教练 |
[03:40] | He worked me hard, and maybe at the time I wasn’t happy about it | 他对我要求很严格 以前我还对此不高兴 |
[03:45] | and it caused, you know, friction with us. | 我们之间还因此起过摩擦 |
[03:48] | But I know, in the end, he knew that I’d be thankful for it all. And I am. | 不过他知道我最后肯定会感激他 事实证明确实如此 |
[03:55] | I remember one time we were on center court and he said, | 有一次我们在中央球场 他说: |
[03:58] | “You’re going to win this tournament one day.” | “有朝一日你会在这项赛事夺冠” |
[04:03] | You know, I want to make my dad proud of me. | 我想让爸爸为我自豪 |
[04:10] | And also, I think in the US | 在美国 我们习惯了总是有人 什么都能做到最好 |
[04:12] | we’re used to always having someone who’s the best at everything. | |
[04:15] | Taylor, do you feel you can help get tennis back to the level | 泰勒 你觉得你能让球坛回到 |
[04:18] | when Agassi and Sampras and everyone were playing? | 阿加西 桑普拉斯等人 打球时的水平吗? |
[04:21] | I don’t know if I can get it back to that level. | 我还真说不准 能否让网坛回到那个水平 |
[04:24] | But I can definitely, uh, just help. | 不过我肯定能起到一定作用 |
[04:29] | Who is the best American male right now? | 目前美国最厉害的 男子网球选手是谁? |
[04:38] | I mean, on paper, on ranking, that would be me. | 从排名上来说 是我 |
[04:41] | You’re going to make me look like a cocky asshole. | 这个问题会让人觉得我骄傲自大 (冠军) |
[04:50] | I’ve been moving up consistently for the last couple years. | 近几年我一直在进步 |
[04:57] | If you take Roger and Rafa and Novak out of it, | 除了费德勒 纳达尔和德约科维奇 |
[05:01] | I’ve beaten every other player. | 其他球员我都赢过 |
[05:11] | But I’ve never won a major tournament. | 但我从未拿过大赛冠军 |
[05:13] | This could be the year. This is the year that I feel up for it. | 可能我今年就能拿到了 我觉得今年很有希望 |
[05:22] | When we started dating, I was ranked 24. | 我们刚在一起时 我的世界排名是24 |
[05:25] | -Yeah. -And then what was my low point? | -对 -我的最低排名是多少? |
[05:27] | -Forty one? Forty three, yeah. -Forty two, forty three? Maybe. | -41?还是43? -42 43的样子吧 |
[05:31] | It was hard to watch you so stressed about your ranking, | 世界排名带给你很大压力 |
[05:34] | but you also had a hard time and would never talk to me about it. | 你有一段时间很煎熬 根本不跟我提这件事 |
[05:38] | But I knew how hard on yourself you were. | 但是我知道你对自己很严格 |
[05:42] | It’s a process of top ten and top eight and top five and top three and then, one. | 前十 前八 前五 前三 直到第一 这是个过程吧 |
[05:49] | You’re on your way. | 你已经上道了 |
[05:52] | Taylor’s really hard on himself sometimes, | 泰勒对自己真的很严格 |
[05:54] | but it’s not a super rewarding sport for most. | 可是这项运动大多数时候 都是付出大于回报 |
[05:59] | Who knows where I’d be right now | 要不是她 指不定我现在会是什么样子 |
[06:01] | if we weren’t together. | |
[06:05] | She’s been with me for the last two and a half years, | 我们在一起两年半时间里 |
[06:07] | and they’ve been the best of my career. | 我的职业生涯达到了巅峰 |
[06:11] | We met on a dating app. | 我们是通过约会软件认识的 |
[06:14] | That’s how everyone our age meets, so I don’t feel weird saying that anymore. | 我们这个年纪的人几乎都是这样 所以我一点都不觉得奇怪 |
[06:18] | American Taylor Fritz at Indian Wells. | 印第安维尔斯球场上的 美国选手泰勒弗里茨 |
[06:21] | When we’re at a tournament now, | 我参加比赛的时候 |
[06:23] | she is trying to do whatever she can to help me. | 她会尽全力帮助我 |
[06:27] | You know, I feel like, um, | 我感觉… |
[06:29] | what we’ve built is more like, uh, almost like a team. | 我们之间就像一个团队 (欢迎来到网球天堂) |
[06:42] | On the men’s side, Rafa might be the player to be, | 男子夺冠热门可能是纳达尔 |
[06:45] | but for the women there’s no clear favorite. | 但是女子夺冠热门就说不准了 |
[06:49] | As world number one, Ash Barty, stays away amid rumors of retirement. | 如今世界排名第一的巴蒂 身陷退役传闻 |
[06:54] | Just who could take her place? | 谁会取代她的位置呢? |
[06:56] | With Ash Barty’s possible retirement, it’s a massive opportunity | 巴蒂可能退赛 这对印第安维尔斯的 |
[07:00] | for all the players here in Indian Wells. | 所有球员来说 都是个千载难逢的机会 |
[07:17] | I’m Maria Sakkari. | 我是玛利亚萨卡里 |
[07:19] | I’m from Greece. | 来自希腊 |
[07:21] | And I want to, um, | 我想…我想成为世界第一 |
[07:23] | I want to be number one in the world. | |
[07:25] | What’s your worst fear? | 你最害怕的是什么? |
[07:30] | Failure. | 失败 |
[07:33] | She’s built like a Greek god. | 她的体格跟希腊神话中的神一样 |
[07:38] | She can run for days. | 她能一连跑上好几天 |
[07:41] | She can be more physical than most players on tour. | 她可能比巡回赛中的多数球员都强壮 |
[07:46] | She’s one of the best players in the world. | 她是世界上最优秀的网球选手之一 |
[07:51] | Maria… On the course she’s so intense. | 玛利亚在球场上非常紧绷 |
[07:54] | And then off the course she’s like the biggest teddy bear. | 场下的她就是个大号泰迪熊 |
[08:00] | She’s a true friend. | 她是我的挚友 (希腊雅典) |
[08:10] | Maria hasn’t won a big title. | 玛利亚还未拿过世界大赛的冠军 |
[08:14] | And that has been the knock on her career so far. | 这是目前她职业生涯的打击 |
[08:20] | Hi, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[08:25] | -Would you like a coffee? -Yes. | -你要喝杯咖啡吗? -好 |
[08:30] | I’m excited to go. It’s just that I’m feeling a bit anxious. | 要去参赛我很激动 但也有一点紧张 我想进决赛 |
[08:34] | I want to reach the finals. | |
[08:37] | You know that, Maria? | 你知道吗?玛利亚 |
[08:39] | The most important thing is to enjoy what you’re doing. | 最重要的就是享受自己在做的事 |
[08:45] | Because if you’re happy on court, you’ll perform better. | 你在球场上开心 表现自然会更好 |
[08:50] | My mom was a professional tennis player. | 我妈妈曾经也是职业网球选手 |
[08:53] | She was the one who made tennis in Greece an actual sport. | 是她让网球在希腊 成为一项真正的运动 |
[09:00] | Maria has sacrificed a lot from a young age. | 玛利亚从小就做出了很大牺牲 |
[09:05] | Only her own demons or an injury | 能阻止她上场的 |
[09:09] | can keep her out from the tennis court. | 只有自己状态不佳和伤病 |
[09:13] | Because tennis players don’t just lose to their opponents, | 因为网球运动员不只会输给对手 还会输给自己 (印第安维尔斯大师赛 第1天) (印第安维尔斯网球花园) (网球天堂) |
[09:17] | they lose to themselves. | |
[09:30] | This is big time. This is Indian Wells. | 这是重要时刻 这里是印第安维尔斯 |
[09:32] | Let’s go. Let’s fucking go. | (第一轮 96名参赛选手) 去比赛了 |
[09:37] | Maria Sakkari! | 玛利亚萨卡里 |
[09:40] | Of course only half of these players | 第一轮之后 只有一半的选手能继续比赛 |
[09:42] | will move on after the first round. | |
[09:45] | Let’s get into it. | 我们开始吧 |
[09:52] | Game. Frances Tiafoe. | 弗兰西斯蒂亚菲拿下一局 |
[09:56] | Another straight set win. | 又是一盘未丢取胜 |
[09:58] | Both men and women | 男子组和女子组都是三盘两胜制 |
[09:59] | are playing the best of three sets to win the match. | |
[10:02] | It is stressful for all the seeds, the opening round, just trying to get by. | 对所有种子选手来说 要想在首轮比赛晋级也有压力 |
[10:06] | Definitely nervous. | 大家都会紧张 |
[10:08] | Incredible stuff. | 难以置信 |
[10:10] | Fritz moves on in the desert. | 弗里茨在沙漠里打入次轮 |
[10:17] | Her fans are happy. | 她的粉丝很高兴 |
[10:19] | Maria Sakkari is happy. She gets it done. | 玛利亚萨卡里很高兴 她成功晋级了 |
[10:24] | Come one, make some noise everyone for Maria Sakkari. | 各位观众 掌声送给玛利亚萨卡里 |
[10:30] | It’s hard for me even to put into words | 我很难用语言来形容 |
[10:32] | how it feels when you hear that game set match. | 听到比赛获胜时的心情 |
[10:38] | It’s an addiction. | 那会让人上瘾 |
[10:43] | I’m sweating. | 我浑身是汗 天啊 我现在感觉非常好 |
[10:46] | Gosh, I feel so good right now. | |
[10:49] | -I feel so good. -Me, too. | -我感觉很好 -我也是 |
[10:54] | Tom is probably the youngest coach on the WTA Tour. | 汤姆可能是WTA巡回赛上 最年轻的教练 |
[10:58] | He’s more than a coach to me. He’s my best friend. | 他不仅是我的教练 更是我的挚友 |
[11:08] | There’s a lot more to my job than just time on the court. | 我的工作不仅是在网球场上 |
[11:15] | I’m also talking to Maria about her emotions, her psychology. | 我还会跟玛利亚 谈她的情绪和心理问题 |
[11:20] | But at the end of the day, | 不过最终要上场的还是运动员 |
[11:21] | the player is the one that has to go out there and do it. | |
[11:23] | She has to believe in herself. | 所以她必须相信自己 |
[11:25] | -Coffee time? -Yes. | -喝杯咖啡? -好 |
[11:27] | It’s my sixth espresso today. | 这是我今天喝的第六杯浓缩咖啡了 |
[11:29] | Do you think I’m the player that drinks the most coffees on the tour? | 你说我会是整个巡回赛中 喝咖啡最多的运动员吗? |
[11:34] | -By far. -I think it’s a lot. | -目前应该是 -确实喝了很多 |
[11:37] | Okay, do you want to talk about the match? Because it was quite good. | 你想评价一下刚才的比赛吗? 其实打得还是不错的 |
[11:43] | -Was it? -I think so. | -是吗? -我觉得是 |
[11:46] | What do you think, honestly? | 说实话 你觉得怎么样? |
[11:48] | Even though my tennis was not ten out of ten, | 尽管我的球技到不了满分十分 |
[11:52] | mentally, | -但我的心态绝对超过十分 -你的心态确实很好 |
[11:54] | I was eleven out of ten. | |
[11:55] | Mentally, you were fantastic. | |
[11:57] | I’m not trying to put you into pressure to be perfect, | 我不是想让你有压力 让你做到完美 |
[12:01] | but you know, as the rounds go on, | 但说实话 随着比赛的继续 |
[12:03] | you’re playing really good players. | 你的对手确实都是非常优秀的球员 |
[12:06] | The margins are like that. | 你们的差距只有这么多 |
[12:09] | I want you to be disciplined. In big moments, be disciplined. | 我想让你严格要求自己 越是关键时刻 越要严格要求 |
[12:13] | I don’t know. I feel like I can trust myself and I do trust myself. | 怎么说呢 我觉得我可以相信自己 我也确实相信自己 |
[12:18] | -Which is, I think, very good. -That’s good. You should trust yourself. | -我觉得这是好事 -是好事 你应该相信自己 |
[12:22] | Maria’s had a tough time. | 玛利亚经历过困难时期 她连续几次大赛止步半决赛 |
[12:25] | She lost a few semis in a row. | |
[12:31] | In tennis, these things weigh on your head. | 打网球时 这会影响你的心态 |
[12:32] | And sometimes, the closer you get to winning, | 有时候你越接近胜利 |
[12:35] | and then losing, it almost hurts more. | 输掉比赛对你的伤害越大 |
[12:39] | Here in Indian Wells, the goal is to win the tournament. | 我们在印第安维尔斯的目标是夺冠 (第3轮 还剩32名选手) |
[12:46] | Maria Sakkari. | 玛利亚萨卡里 |
[12:48] | That is outstanding. | 非常厉害 |
[12:51] | I can be myself. I can be Maria Sakkari. | 我能做自己 我能做玛利亚萨卡里 |
[12:54] | Just doing what I love. | 我做自己所爱之事 玛利亚萨卡里在印第安维尔斯 闯入第四轮 (第4轮 还剩16名选手) |
[12:59] | That ball goes long | |
[13:00] | and Maria Sakkari is into the fourth round at Indian Wells. | |
[13:11] | Taylor Fritz is into the Indian Wells quarterfinals. | 泰勒弗里茨进入 印第安维尔斯四分之一决赛 |
[13:15] | He has had to work mighty hard. | 他肯定付出了大量汗水 (四分之一决赛 还剩八名选手) |
[13:21] | And Maria Sakkari is semifinal bound at Indian Wells. | 玛利亚萨卡里在印第安维尔斯 晋级半决赛 |
[13:25] | When you’re happy, you’re enjoying yourself and everything goes your way. | 你开心了就能享受比赛 一切就会如你所愿 |
[13:31] | The American Taylor Fritz moves himself a spot | 美国选手泰勒弗里茨 |
[13:35] | in the semifinals at Indian Wells. | 锁定下一轮席位 |
[13:41] | Can I get an omelet with bacon, ham, and a little bit of cheese? | 给我来一份煎蛋卷 加培根 火腿和一点奶酪 |
[13:47] | Yeah. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[13:49] | No matter what your level is, | 不管实际水平如何 能走多远最终取决于心态 |
[13:51] | you’re only as good as your mind lets you. | |
[13:56] | Your mind is what’s going to drive | 心态会驱动一个人的能力 |
[13:58] | your ability to achieve what you want to achieve on the court. | 让这个人在球场上实现自己的目标 |
[14:02] | -What’s up, Hollywood? -What’s up? | -你好啊 大明星 -你好 |
[14:05] | My name is Paul Annocone. | 我叫保罗安纳孔 |
[14:07] | I’ve been fortunate enough to coach a few of the all-time greats. | 我有幸执教过几位 历史上最伟大的球员 |
[14:11] | Pete Sampras and Roger Federer. | 比如桑普拉斯和费德勒 |
[14:13] | Now I’ve got the good fortune of working with Taylor Fritz. | 现在我有幸跟泰勒弗里茨合作 |
[14:15] | Good luck, Taylor. | 祝你好运 泰勒 |
[14:18] | Taylor Fritz is one of the toughest, | 泰勒弗里茨是我见过的 |
[14:21] | most strong-willed players I’ve ever been around. | 最坚强 最有毅力的球员之一 |
[14:25] | That’s probably his biggest asset. | 这可能是他最大的财富 |
[14:28] | It’s also probably his biggest liability. | 也可能是他最大的负担 (男子半决赛 还剩四名选手) |
[14:34] | Semifinals Saturday in Tennis Paradise. It’s Indian Wells. | 周六在网球天堂举行半决赛 这里是印第安维尔斯 |
[14:39] | Taylor Fritz, the last American in the draw. | 泰勒弗里茨 仅剩的一名美国选手 |
[14:43] | The California boy. He takes on Andrey Rublev. | 这个加州男孩对阵的是 安德烈卢布列夫 |
[14:46] | To play even Nadal or Alcaraz. | 决赛对手是纳达尔 和阿尔卡拉斯的胜者 |
[14:50] | Rublev. | 卢布列夫已经取得13连胜 |
[14:51] | He’s on a 13-match win steak. | |
[14:54] | Maybe on paper I’m not the favorite. | 从数据上来看 我可能胜算不大 |
[14:57] | But in my mind, I am. | 但我觉得自己会赢 |
[15:00] | He’s from just a couple of freeways away. | 他就来自不远处 |
[15:03] | It’s Taylor Fritz. | 有请泰勒弗里茨 (泰勒弗里茨) |
[15:12] | When I’m coaching Taylor Fritz, I look at three categories. | 我执教泰勒弗里茨时 看到他三个方面能力 |
[15:16] | Taylor Fritz to serve. | 泰勒先发球 |
[15:19] | Physical talents is what you have. | 首先是身体天赋 |
[15:22] | The skill set. | 技术能力 |
[15:24] | The strength, the conditioning, the mobility, the jumping. | 力量 适应能力 机动能力 跳跃能力 |
[15:28] | A lot of that’s God given. | 有很多能力都是天生的 后天无法改变 |
[15:30] | And it is what it is. | |
[15:34] | Taylor Fritz. | 弗里茨拿下一局 |
[15:37] | Fritz. He’s three games. Two down. | 弗里茨目前三比二领先 (弗里茨3:0卢布列夫) |
[15:42] | Good start. Good start. | 开局不错 |
[15:44] | The second category is the heart. | 第二个方面是心理素质 |
[15:48] | And that’s the unconditional competing. | 这个方面的竞争是没有限制的 |
[15:51] | Can you play every point like your life depends on it? | 你能像性命攸关一样 去争取每一分吗? 这名加州选手掌控了第一盘的节奏 |
[16:11] | The first set goes the way of the Californian. | |
[16:17] | He’s hardly put a foot wrong so far. | 到目前为止 他还没有出现失误 |
[16:22] | And then is the head. | 第三是头脑 |
[16:24] | The head is your ability to process | 即理性分析的能力 |
[16:27] | without letting the emotion overwhelm you. | 不能让情感影响判断 |
[16:36] | Fritz. | 弗里茨 |
[16:37] | Be careful there, Rublev. | 小心点 罗布列夫 |
[16:40] | Goodness me, my leg was hurting just watching that. | 天啊 我看着都觉得腿疼 |
[16:43] | Rublev. He just wants it so badly. | 罗布列夫太想赢了 |
[16:47] | It’s a passion. | 这是太过强烈的渴望 |
[16:49] | Spills over into anger and rage. | 演变为了愤怒 |
[16:55] | Evidence of the frustration… | 挫败感袭来… |
[17:01] | Fritz is still relaxed and he’s only a few points away from the final. | 弗里茨还是很放松 他离决赛只有几分的距离了 |
[17:07] | At the biggest moment in your life… | 在人生中最重大的时刻… |
[17:17] | It’s only you. | 你只能靠自己 |
[17:20] | It’s dead silent. | 周围一片死寂 |
[17:22] | Those three categories better be in line, or else you’re going to fail miserably. | 这三个方面的能力要兼备 否则你会输得很惨 |
[17:27] | Match point. | 赛点 |
[17:35] | It is victory for Taylor Fritz. | 泰勒弗里茨获胜 |
[17:39] | He’s done it in California. | 他在加州做到了 |
[17:41] | What a special moment for the 24 year old. | 此刻对这名24岁的球员来说很特别 他露出难以置信的表情 |
[17:44] | He can hardly believe it. | |
[17:46] | It’s the biggest final of his career. | 他打入了职业生涯中 最重大的一场决赛 |
[17:53] | I think Taylor was starting to believe, | 我觉得泰勒开始相信了 |
[17:56] | “I can do this.” | “我能做到” |
[17:58] | And he was starting to believe that key component. | 他开始相信胜利的关键了 |
[18:06] | But still there are those times when you have to grab him | 不过有时候他一下场 你还是得抓住他 |
[18:08] | when he comes off the match. | 稳定他的情绪 |
[18:10] | “That was terrible.” “I can’t do this, I can’t do that.” | “表现太差了 我没做到这个 没做到那个” |
[18:12] | Good job, bro. | 打得漂亮 兄弟 |
[18:14] | -Don’t let him get– -Proud of you. Good job. | -不要让他… -为你骄傲 打得漂亮 |
[18:17] | -2:30. -Get on the bike. | -两点半 -上自行车吧 |
[18:19] | I’ll tell you… | 我跟你说… |
[18:22] | 2:30. | 两点半 |
[18:23] | …playing someone who sat on the fence | …跟一个犹豫不决 |
[18:25] | and spun the shit out of the ball for three hours, | 一直旋球的人打上三个小时 |
[18:27] | made it impossible to hit a ball for a set and a half. | 有一盘半时间几乎无法击中球 |
[18:30] | Cool. Skip, jump on the bike. | 行了 快上自行车吧 |
[18:34] | All the decisions I made in the game | 其实我比赛时做出的决定 |
[18:36] | were actually the right decisions, just bad execution. | 都是正确的 不过在执行时会出问题 |
[18:39] | We’re not talking about the result of the game, | 我们说的不是比赛的结果 |
[18:41] | we’re just talking about the mindset. | 而是比赛时的心态 |
[18:42] | And I’m saying, my mindset was good and… | 我的心态没问题… |
[18:45] | Remember how you told me to tell you when things aren’t in a top-ten mentality? | 还记得吗?你让我告诉你 进不了前十的心态 |
[18:49] | -That isn’t. I can promise you that. -Okay. | -不是那样 我跟你保证 -好吧 |
[18:52] | We’ll have to grab him and say, “Taylor, | 我们得稳住他 告诉他 大家都会打出好球 |
[18:54] | everybody comes up with great shots. | |
[18:56] | Everybody comes up with head-scratchers that are bad.” | 也会有摸不着头脑的失误 |
[18:59] | That’s life. That’s tennis. | 这就是生活 这就是网球 |
[19:01] | When you berate yourself and don’t stop and you get so uptight | 你不停自责 导致自己紧张 |
[19:05] | and you beat the shit out of yourself, | 导致自己压力很大的话 |
[19:07] | it is really hard to the just focus on the next point | 就很难把注意力集中到下一分上 |
[19:10] | and be clear, committed and confident. | 很难做到头脑清楚 自信专注 |
[19:12] | You did a much better job once you got composed. | 一镇定下来 你的表现就好得多 |
[19:16] | You didn’t play great today, but you figured it out. | 虽然今天你打得不好 但你想明白原因了 |
[19:19] | That’s a sign of someone who’s going to win. | 这种会思考的人最终才能获胜 |
[19:25] | The methodology has to be “Don’t want it too bad.” | 获胜的秘诀是“不要太渴望” |
[19:29] | Because self-imposed pressure is, to me, | 在我看来 自我施加的压力 |
[19:32] | the biggest catalyst to paralyze your ability to maximize your talent. | 是阻碍自己 将才能发挥到极致的最大障碍 |
[19:42] | I played, I think, seven or eight semifinals last year. | 去年我总共参加了七八场半决赛 |
[19:47] | And I was just struggling because I could see the finish line | 明明已经看到终点了 可我就是赢不了 |
[19:51] | and then I wouldn’t win the match. | 这让我苦不堪言 |
[19:55] | My mind would go so far in a match that I just couldn’t close it out. | 比赛时我会胡思乱想 导致我无法集中 |
[20:02] | I was too excited. | 我太激动了 |
[20:05] | I was nearly there. | 我就快到终点了 |
[20:08] | But not there at the same time. | 可是却到不了 |
[20:11] | And there are a lot of losses that hurt, even today, | 很多次我都因为输掉比赛很受伤 即使是最近 |
[20:15] | like the one last year in Paris. | 比如去年在巴黎的比赛 |
[20:17] | The chances of Maria Sakkari | 玛利亚萨卡里没有抓住机会 (2021年法网半决赛) |
[20:19] | have just ebbed away here. | |
[20:23] | Game, set, and match: Krejčíková. | 获胜的是克赖奇科娃 |
[20:25] | Nothing that Maria Sakkari could do today. | 今天玛利亚萨卡里无能为力 |
[20:29] | I lost that match from being match point up. | 我在先拿到赛点下输掉了比赛 |
[20:32] | I didn’t know how to handle that situation. | 我不知道怎么处理那种情况 |
[20:37] | I couldn’t sleep for three days. | 我整整三天睡不着觉 |
[20:38] | I was just lying in bed and trying to sleep, | 我躺在床上想睡觉 |
[20:43] | but I was so nervous and so sad. | 可还是因为焦虑和伤心睡不着 |
[20:46] | It was tough for me to handle. | 我很难接受那样的结果 |
[20:49] | And I told my coaches that I want to retire from tennis. | 于是我跟教练说我想退役 |
[20:53] | And I retired for four days. | 我休息了四天 |
[20:58] | And then I was on a Greek island. | 我去了希腊的一个岛上 |
[21:02] | And I just called Tom and I said, “Okay, when can we start practicing again?” | 然后我打给汤姆说: “好了 什么时候再开始训练?” |
[21:08] | “Coming back from retirement.” That’s how we’ve been calling it. | “退役后复出”我们一直这么说 (女子半决赛 还剩四名选手) (希腊选手玛利亚萨卡里 对阵西班牙选手宝拉巴多萨) |
[21:29] | Paula versus Maria. | 宝拉对阵玛利亚 |
[21:31] | It’s an incredibly highly anticipated match. | 这场比赛备受期待 |
[21:33] | Because these are two players who have put themselves in the top ten, | 因为这两名球员都跻身前十 |
[21:36] | had great starts to the season, Paula’s defending the title here. | 本赛季开局都不错 宝拉争取卫冕 |
[21:41] | I’m in a very good position. | 我的处境很有利 |
[21:42] | I won the tournament last year. I want to live that emotion again. | 去年我拿了冠军 我想再次体会那种感觉 |
[21:48] | But when you play as a favorite, it’s tricky | 但热门选手的压力很大 |
[21:51] | because you’re opening a place with nothing to lose. | 因为你骑虎难下 一点都不能输 |
[21:58] | Ready. Play. | 准备 开赛 |
[22:09] | Bravo! Let’s go! | 漂亮 加油 |
[22:18] | Massive start here from the Greek. Setting the tone. | 这位希腊选手开局很不错 领先对手 |
[22:21] | She’s playing brave, but she’s going after the ball. | 她打得很勇 但在追着球跑 |
[22:24] | Good play. It’s a good play. | 打得好 打得不错 |
[22:26] | I’m in the zone. | 我状态不错 |
[22:28] | Great job, Maria. Great job. | 打得漂亮 玛利亚 漂亮 |
[22:32] | I’ve never seen her hit the forehand that well. | 我从没见过她正手打得那么好 |
[22:34] | Maria is playing lights-out tennis. | 玛利亚现在完全找对感觉了 (首盘 巴多萨1:4萨卡里) (首盘 巴多萨2:6萨卡里) |
[22:47] | I just want Maria to keep this mentality. | 我想让玛利亚保持这种状态 |
[22:50] | No way! | 好球 |
[23:01] | Game. Badosa. | 巴多萨拿下本局 (第二盘 巴多萨3:2萨卡里) |
[23:06] | She’s going into that mode again. | 她又要进入那种状态了 |
[23:09] | Game. Badosa. | 巴多萨拿下本局 |
[23:12] | If she’s starting to panic, | 如果她开始慌了 |
[23:16] | I’m the person she’s going to take out her frustration on. | 我就是她发泄的对象 |
[23:19] | I don’t speak Greek, but she’ll start speaking in Greek it to me. | 我听不懂希腊语 但她会开始跟我说希腊语 没事 打得很好 (第二盘 巴多萨5:3萨卡里) |
[23:21] | -She’s asking if she’s rushing. -No, perfect. | |
[23:27] | Let’s go, Maria. | 加油 玛利亚 |
[23:28] | I see her starting to glare at me. | 我看到她开始盯着我 |
[23:30] | Sakkari is starting to feel frustrated. | 萨卡里开始灰心了 |
[23:33] | Oh-uh, this is not good. | 这可不妙 |
[23:37] | Set. Badosa. | 巴多萨拿下本盘 |
[23:40] | If she can get her head into a good place, she could easily win this first set. | 她能调整好心态的话 就能轻松拿下第一盘 |
[23:45] | I need to try and do something different | 我需要做一些与众不同的事 |
[23:48] | just to kind of maybe throw her off. | 想办法让她放松下来 |
[23:51] | I remember standing up. | 我记得我站起来了 |
[23:55] | And Maria looked at me like, “Why are you standing up?” | 然后玛利亚看着我 好像在问:“你为什么站起来?” |
[23:59] | Set. | 运动员上场 |
[24:00] | It just distracted her mind. | 那让她分心了 |
[24:09] | Come on, let’s go! Let’s go! | 加油 |
[24:11] | Keep the arm loose. | Keep the arm loose. 胳膊保持放松 |
[24:15] | That is outstanding. | 太漂亮了 |
[24:17] | Point by point. Point by point. | 一分一分来 不要着急 |
[24:19] | Closing out these big matches. | 这种大型比赛的最后阶段 |
[24:22] | It’s sometimes been so difficult for Sakkari. | 对萨卡里来说一直很难打 (发球直接得分) |
[24:30] | Stay in the moment. Let’s go. | 保持住 加油 (第三盘 巴多萨1:5萨卡里) |
[24:34] | Match point. | 赛点 |
[24:36] | Sakkari serving for a place in the biggest final of her career. | 萨卡里发球 争取她职业生涯中 最重要决赛的参赛权 |
[24:49] | Few players deserve moments like this more than Maria Sakkari. | 几乎没有运动员 比玛利亚萨卡里更值得享受这种时刻 |
[24:53] | Through to the biggest final of her career. | 她杀进了职业生涯中最重要的决赛 |
[24:58] | An understandably emotional reaction | 萨卡里情绪激动 这也可以理解 |
[25:00] | to a huge moment against last year’s winner. | 毕竟打赢了去年的冠军 这是一个重大时刻 |
[25:05] | Paula Badosa. | 宝拉巴多萨 |
[25:19] | I couldn’t defend the title. | 我未能卫冕 |
[25:24] | I really wanted to feel the same emotions | 我真的很想再感受一下 上次夺冠的感受 |
[25:27] | I felt the last time. | |
[25:30] | She’s a fighter. | 她是个斗士 |
[25:32] | Maria! | 玛利亚 |
[25:35] | -Good job! -Thank you. | -打得好 -谢谢 (玛利亚妹妹 阿曼达萨卡里) |
[25:57] | I’m so proud of you, Maria. | 我为你骄傲 玛利亚 |
[25:59] | All good. All good. | 好了 |
[26:18] | Some way to serve it out as well, huh? | 最后那真是一记漂亮的发球 |
[26:21] | That was the best way I’ve ever closed out a match. | 我以最好的方式结束了比赛 |
[26:38] | That’s it. In Indian Wells, we have our final four. | 各位 本届印第安维尔斯大师赛的 决赛名单出炉了 |
[26:41] | Maria Sakkari will take on the Grand Slam winning Iga Swiatek | 玛利亚萨卡里将迎战 大满贯冠军伊加斯维亚特克 |
[26:45] | and California kid, Taylor Fritz, will face off against Rafael Nadal. | 来自加州的泰勒弗里茨 将对阵拉菲尔纳达尔 |
[26:55] | I play Rafa Nadal in the finals of Indian Wells. | 我在印第安维尔斯的决赛中 对阵纳达尔 |
[27:03] | It’s what you worked your whole life to do. | 这是网球选手最大的梦想 |
[27:16] | I had only played Rafa once before. | 我此前只跟纳达尔交过一次手 |
[27:21] | That would’ve been the other biggest match of my life. | 那是我此生另一场最重大的比赛 |
[27:25] | He got me pretty good. | 他让我输得很惨 |
[27:27] | Now it’s different. | 现在情况不同了 |
[27:30] | I can trust my game and play within myself | 现在我可以相信自己的技术和能力 |
[27:32] | and not think I have to do all this crazy stuff until I, you know, | 在真正有机会赢之前 |
[27:37] | think I have a chance at winning. | 我不会去胡思乱想了 |
[27:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[27:44] | One of the toughest things about it | 跟他比赛最难的一点是 |
[27:45] | it’s kind of convincing yourself that you can beat this guy. | 你要说服自己 让自己有信心打赢他 |
[27:53] | You can beat this guy that never gives up. | 你能打赢这个从不放弃的人 |
[27:55] | He literally comes back from being down all the time. | 他真的是每次都能逆风翻盘 他会为每一分战斗到最后 |
[28:00] | Someone who’s just going to fight for every single point until the end. | |
[28:06] | Who’s obviously been in this situation a ton of times. | 显然他已经多次遇到这种情况 |
[28:13] | This is just another day for him. | 这对他来说只是平常的一天 |
[28:20] | It’s the biggest match of my life. | 却是我此生最重大的比赛 |
[28:49] | P laying guys like Nadal, you know… he can’t get nervous. | 跟纳达尔那样的对手比赛 他绝对不能紧张 |
[28:53] | He can’t even afford to get nervous for a second. | 他一秒都不能紧张 否则后果不堪设想 他一球都不能紧张 |
[28:55] | Um, he can’t afford to get, like, tight on a certain shot | |
[29:00] | because he’s playing fucking Nadal. | 毕竟他的对手是传说中的纳达尔 |
[29:04] | It’s crazy coming to this tournament as a kid and then… | 小时候我经常看这个比赛 可一转眼… |
[29:08] | We were sitting here last night, I was like, “I’m in the finals tomorrow.” | 昨晚我们一起聊天时 我都不敢相信明天要参加决赛了 |
[29:13] | I didn’t even, you know… It hasn’t even fully, like, set in, so… | 我甚至都没…完全消化这个信息 |
[29:17] | Uh… | |
[29:19] | I just got to kind take myself | 我得调整好自己的心态 |
[29:22] | out of that mindset and, you know, | |
[29:24] | I just came all this way so… | 我这一路走来太不容易了 |
[29:27] | Just one more match to go. I might as well win that last match. | 只剩最后一场比赛了 我还有可能赢下这最后一场比赛 (男子决赛当天上午) |
[29:39] | Players will always want to get a little bit of practice in | 选手们都想在赛前练习一下 |
[29:41] | before their matches. | |
[29:44] | The practice the day of the match is really the only time you’re going to get | 比赛当天的练习是可以让选手 |
[29:48] | to work on the little details that are going to make a difference. | 研究重要比赛细节的唯一机会 |
[30:01] | Ouch! | |
[30:03] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[30:06] | -Where’d you feel it on, mate? -That hurts so fucking bad. | -哪里疼?伙计 -好疼啊 |
[30:12] | A couple balls into the practice, | 练习了几个球后 |
[30:14] | when I push off to move to the left, it’s the sharpest pain. | 我向左移动时 感受到了钻心的疼 |
[30:18] | It’s the right ankle. | 我的右脚踝出问题了 |
[30:20] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[30:22] | It was just a sharp pain. | 就是一阵剧痛 最疼是十的话 我就是九… |
[30:25] | Like nine out of ten on the scale of… | |
[30:29] | It just hurt so bad. | 真的太疼了 |
[30:32] | I’m thinking like, | 我当时就想“完蛋了” 这是我人生中最重要的比赛 |
[30:33] | “That’s it.” | |
[30:34] | It’s the biggest match of my life. | |
[30:36] | And I’m going to have to pull out. I can’t even play. | 我却不得不退赛 我根本无法上场 |
[30:51] | -We’re sure you’re going to do it. -Yeah. | -你肯定能行 -嗯 (女子决赛) (希腊选手玛利亚萨卡里 对阵波兰选手伊加斯维亚特克) |
[31:07] | Finals day in Tennis Paradise. | 网球天堂的决赛日 |
[31:10] | PNB Paribas Open 2022. | 2022年巴黎银行公开赛 |
[31:14] | I’ve achieved great things in tennis. | 我在网球领域取得过很多成就 |
[31:17] | -Good luck tonight. -Thank you. | -祝你今晚好运 -谢谢 |
[31:20] | I know that I can achieve even better and bigger things. | 我知道我能取得更大的成就 |
[31:26] | Mentally I’m prepared to handle the emotions going into a final. | 我已经做好心理准备 迎接即将到来的决赛 |
[31:34] | Maria has a great run of form, | 玛丽亚的状态很好 但斯维亚特克的大赛决赛经验更丰富 |
[31:37] | but Swiatek has played bigger finals. | |
[31:40] | She’s played a Grand Slam final. | 她打进了大满贯决赛 她已经赢得了WTA1000巡回赛 |
[31:43] | She’s already won a WTA 1000. | |
[31:45] | And this is literally the biggest match Maria has ever played in her life. | 而这是玛利亚迄今为止 参加过的最大型比赛 |
[32:00] | And back. | 后退 |
[32:03] | Good. Relax. | 很好 放松 |
[32:05] | When serving, if you’re with the wind, | 发球时 如果你是顺风 |
[32:07] | you can use good kick serves, it’s going to bounce so high. | 你可以用上旋发球 球会弹得很高 |
[32:11] | Against the wind, I’d go more slice to bring it down. | 逆风的话 可以多发削球 可以降低球的高度 |
[32:15] | Guys, this is sand in the air. | 各位 空气中有沙子 |
[32:17] | Yeah, I got it in my mouth. | 对 都吹进我嘴里了 |
[32:32] | For me, it’s just a dream coming true being here. | 对我来说 进入决赛就是梦想成真了 |
[32:45] | I can do it. | 我能行 |
[32:51] | She comes to Indian Wells | 她以世界第六的职业生涯最高排名 来到印第安维尔斯 |
[32:53] | at a career high ranking of number six in the world. | |
[32:55] | From Greece, Maria Sakkari. | 她就是来自希腊的玛利亚萨卡里 |
[33:01] | She’s a Grand Slam champion. | 她是大满贯冠军 赢得2020年法网冠军 |
[33:03] | She won Roland-Garros in 2020. | |
[33:05] | From Poland, Iga Swiatek. | 她就是来自波兰的伊加斯维亚特克 |
[33:12] | Go, Maria. Let’s go. | 加油 玛利亚 |
[33:31] | Long way to go, but… | 这只是个开始 不过… |
[33:33] | What a start for the Greek. | 希腊选手开局不错 |
[33:35] | Good job. | 打得不错 |
[33:43] | -Come on, let’s go. -Great job. Maria. Great job. | -加油 -打得好 玛利亚 很好 |
[33:47] | Sakkari leads. Two games to one. | 萨卡里领先 局分2:1 |
[33:53] | Nice shot. | 打得漂亮 |
[33:56] | Nice shot. | 打得漂亮 |
[33:59] | Good legs there, Maria. | 腿部状态很好 玛利亚 |
[34:03] | Game. | 得分 |
[34:04] | Swiatek. | 斯维亚特克 |
[34:05] | Relax the arm. | 胳膊放松 (斯维亚特克4:3萨卡里) |
[34:16] | Game. Swiatek. | 斯维亚特克拿下本局 |
[34:18] | Keep playing to the middle. It’s fine. You’ve got this. | 中场压制她 没事 你可以的 |
[34:20] | -I went middle and she went on the line. -Yeah? | -我打中场 她就逼我到底线 -没事 |
[34:22] | -Fuck me! -Keep making her go middle. | -可恶 -逼她到中场 |
[34:28] | Keep going. | 加油 |
[34:30] | Keep trying. | 努力 |
[34:32] | Keep fighting for it. | 坚持不懈 |
[34:42] | Game and first set. Sakkari. | 第一盘结束 |
[34:46] | First set to Swiatek. Six-four. | 斯维亚特克以6:4拿下第一盘 |
[34:50] | I just want to cry. | 我很想哭 |
[34:53] | But I was always a fighter. | 但我一直是个斗士 |
[34:57] | That’s what got me to where I am today. | 所以我才能走到今天 |
[35:08] | Game. Swiatek. | 斯维亚特克拿下本局 |
[35:10] | Maria Sakkari needs to get back into it. | 玛利亚萨卡里需要找回状态 |
[35:15] | He just wouldn’t rule her out. | 她没办法把对手打退 |
[35:26] | Let’s go. Let’s go! | 加油 (第二盘 斯维亚特克1:1萨卡里) |
[35:29] | Maria has to fight for it. | 玛利亚必须努力争取 |
[35:32] | Could be the greatest comeback ever. | 有可能成为有史以来最大比分的反胜 |
[35:34] | Your heart starts beating faster. | 你会开始心跳加速 |
[35:38] | She needs to stay strong mentally. | 她需要保持好精神状态 |
[35:40] | And then you struggle with your movement. | 然后你会动作迟缓 击球不顺 |
[35:43] | You struggle hitting the ball. | |
[35:45] | Play everything through the middle of the court. | 每个球都往球场中间打 |
[35:47] | One more word and I will break the racket. | |
[35:49] | It doesn’t matter. Every ball through the middle. | 没事的 每个球都往中间打 |
[35:52] | Advantage, Swiatek. | 斯维亚特克占先 |
[35:56] | She’s getting stuck. | 她找不到状态了 |
[36:04] | What is happening to me? | 我这是怎么了? |
[36:08] | Deuce. | 40平 |
[36:10] | Go to hell. Nothing goes in. | 去死 怎么都不顺 |
[36:12] | Dangerous territory here, Sakkari. | 萨卡里现在危险了 |
[36:15] | Anything we say now is going to piss her off more. | 现在不管我们说什么 她只会更生气 |
[36:20] | When you want things so badly… | 你非常想要一样东西时… |
[36:23] | This is a mental capitulation. | 她精神上输了 |
[36:25] | …sometimes you just can’t handle the pressure. | …有时候你会受不了那种压力 |
[36:32] | It’s like two little creatures inside of me just fighting. | 就仿佛我内心有两个小人在吵架 |
[36:43] | Championship point. | 冠军点 |
[36:45] | This is my final chance. | 这是我最后的机会了 |
[36:56] | Game. Iga Swiatek. | 伊加斯维亚特克拿下本局 |
[36:59] | Indian Wells has a new champion. | 印第安维尔斯诞生了新的冠军 |
[37:07] | Congratulate you and may I present to you | 恭喜 2022年巴黎银行公开赛 |
[37:10] | your 2022 BNP Paribas Open Women’s Singles champion, | 女子单打冠军 |
[37:14] | Iga Swiatek. | 伊加斯维亚特克 |
[37:28] | All the pressure I had all these years… it just came out. | 我这些年来积攒的压力… 一下子全涌上来了 |
[37:33] | It was horrible. | 感觉太糟糕了 |
[37:37] | I just want to cry. | 我真的很想哭 |
[37:40] | It’s embarrassing. | 太丢人了 |
[37:43] | You’re not yourself. | 你不是你自己了 |
[37:47] | I was not the Maria I was for the entire two weeks. | 我不是这两周以来的玛利亚了 |
[37:53] | That emotional win against Paula in the semifinals | 半决赛时我在状态上胜过宝拉 |
[37:56] | just took away a lot of energy from me. | 让我用掉了太多精力 |
[38:12] | Even losing is part of the game. | 胜败乃兵家常事 |
[38:16] | We all learn | 我们都要学会接受失败 |
[38:18] | how to lose. | |
[38:21] | Unless you are | 除非你是费德勒 纳达尔 或者德约科维奇 |
[38:22] | Roger, Rafa or Novak. | |
[38:26] | That’s a different story. | 他们的情况就不一样了 |
[38:29] | The rest of us… | 而其他人… |
[38:31] | we’re going to lose more than we win. | 我们失败的次数会比胜利多 |
[38:37] | But we need to get some extra strong stuff, | 可是我们需要一些强效的东西 |
[38:40] | so the doctor is going to have to prescribe it. | 要让医生处方 |
[38:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:47] | Anybody in there? | 那里面有人吗? |
[38:48] | Is one of you gentlemen a doctor? | 哪位是医生? |
[38:52] | It’s so painful. | -非常疼 -那就是问题所在了 |
[38:53] | -I know. -That would be weird… | |
[38:55] | -It’s deep in there. -Yeah, painful. | -是里面疼 -对 很疼 |
[38:58] | So we can… Yeah. | 那我们…好 |
[39:01] | Pain is like unmatched to anything I’ve ever felt. | 我从来没有这么疼过 真的很疼 |
[39:03] | This is so fucking painful. | |
[39:05] | -More painful… -Can you see where that bursa is? | -程度超过… -你知道滑囊的位置吗? |
[39:07] | The most pain I’ve experienced. | 前所未有的疼 |
[39:09] | You may have a little fracture. We’re not… And then you… | 可能有点骨折了 那样还上场的话是弊大于利 |
[39:12] | You could cause more harm than good. | |
[39:15] | We could also just inject the bursa | 也可以给滑囊打封闭 看看能不能止疼 |
[39:17] | and see if that takes away the pain. | |
[39:20] | Potential good versus potential harm. | 潜在好处与潜在危害 |
[39:22] | If this is my son, playing this match… What I do want him to do? | 如果是我儿子在打比赛 我会希望他怎么做? |
[39:28] | It’s really hard for me to believe that numbing it up is the right thing. | 我很难觉得打封闭针是正确的选择 |
[39:32] | Anything I can do to just, like, try to get on the court. | 只要能上场 我愿意做任何事 |
[39:34] | I’d much rather go out there and at least try to play a game or two | 我宁愿上场打几局 |
[39:38] | than to just pull out and not even take the court at all to try. | 也不愿意试都不试 直接退赛 |
[39:44] | -You want to try, right? -Yeah, of course. | -你想试试? -当然了 |
[39:47] | This is good. | 好吧 |
[39:48] | -I’ll do whatever I can. -Of course. | -尽我所能 -当然 |
[39:52] | I’ve trained my whole life for this moment. | 我一直努力训练 就是为了这一刻 |
[39:57] | If I pulled out, I’d be thinking about this forever. | 如果退赛 我肯定会后悔一辈子 |
[40:10] | You can’t see it, but you’re hesitating. | 虽然你看不到 但其实你在犹豫 |
[40:13] | This, to me, is a 60 percent showing of what you can do. | 我觉得你只拿出了60%的实力 |
[40:18] | Let me try. It’s all I’m asking. I’ll pull the plug if it’s not there. | 我只求让我试试 不行的话我就下来 |
[40:21] | You want to go out there with 17,000 people– | 你想当着一万七千名观众… |
[40:24] | -It’s better than not going out there. -No, not at all. Totally not. | -总比不上场好 -不 不是这样 |
[40:28] | I feel like I’m good enough right now to give it a shot. | 我觉得现在我状态很好 有能力一试 |
[40:32] | -Against him in this wind? -Why the fuck not? | -在这种风况下跟纳达尔打? -有何不可? |
[40:35] | Would you be willing to walk on court, | 你愿意站上球场 |
[40:37] | play at 60 percent, and then we get the diagnostics? | 拿出60%的实力 然后再去诊断脚踝吗? |
[40:41] | You made it worse and now you can’t play for maybe one or two months. | 这样你只会让伤势更重 可能一两个月都不能打球 |
[40:45] | We’re wasting time | 我们这是在浪费时间 |
[40:46] | because I need to get another injection if I’m going to play. | 我要想上场就要再打一针 |
[40:50] | Listening to Paul say | 听到保罗说他现在不能上场比赛 |
[40:53] | he cannot go out and play right now, | |
[40:55] | that is horrifying for me because playing with a foot injury, | 我觉得很可怕 因为带着脚伤上场 |
[41:00] | that could be career ending. | 有可能导致职业生涯终结 |
[41:02] | Do you know how many of these I’ve rehabbed? | 你知道我受伤后恢复了多久吗? 至少200天了 |
[41:03] | I’ve rehabbed 200 at least. | |
[41:05] | It will make it worse. | 你这样会让情况更糟 你会伤得更重 |
[41:07] | It will flare you up. | |
[41:08] | You will miss minimum one event, | 你可能至少错过一场大赛 甚至可能错过好几场 |
[41:11] | possibly multiple events. | |
[41:13] | Everything we’re doing is trying to be in your best interest, you know that. | 我们做的一切都是为了你好 你很清楚 |
[41:18] | -I’m sorry I’m so stubborn. -I know you’re competitive. | -抱歉我这么固执 -我知道你不甘心 |
[41:21] | I know I’m just fighting with you guys. | 我知道跟你们争论起不到实际作用 |
[41:24] | -That’s what fucking makes you so good. -I want to try. | -就是这样你才优秀啊 -我想试试 |
[41:27] | I know. | 我知道 (男子决赛) |
[41:31] | It is finals day. Just two remain. | 今天是决赛日 只剩下两名选手了 |
[41:36] | It promises to be such a great final, | 决赛应该会很精彩 |
[41:38] | but there’s a lot of uncertainty over Taylor Fritz. | 但泰勒弗里茨的不确定因素很多 |
[41:41] | Some injury concerns, in particular. | 尤其是他饱受伤病困扰 |
[41:43] | Nadal isn’t without his injury concerns either, is he? | 不过纳达尔也是伤病缠身 对吧? |
[41:47] | Earlier in the week, it was the foot was bothering him so much. | 本周早些时候 他受脚伤困扰 |
[41:50] | A southern California native is through to the finals | 土生土长的南加州人 打入了今天的决赛 |
[41:53] | it’s American Taylor Fritz! | 他就是美国选手泰勒弗里茨 |
[41:57] | Come on, come on! Come on, Fritzy! | 加油 弗里茨 |
[42:00] | There hasn’t been an American champion | 自2001年以来 印第安维尔斯 就没有出现过美国冠军 |
[42:02] | in Indian Wells since 2001. | |
[42:03] | That was Agassi. | 当年的冠军是阿加西 |
[42:06] | A little bit of nerves is a good thing. | 有点紧张是好事 |
[42:09] | Two-time Olympic gold medalist from Spain, | 来自西班牙的两届奥运金牌得主 |
[42:12] | Rafael Nadal! | 拉菲尔纳达尔 |
[42:18] | Rafa Nadal, looking to make it 21 victories this season. | 纳达尔有望取得本赛季第21场胜利 |
[42:24] | Undefeated this year. Looking for a fourth title. | 今年他凭借一场不败的战绩 向第四个冠军头衔发起冲击 |
[42:27] | This is the biggest match of Taylor Fritz’s career. | 这是泰勒弗里茨职业生涯中 最重要的一场比赛 |
[42:34] | And feels fit enough to start this match, which is great news. | 好像可以开始了 这是好消息 |
[42:38] | There’s a difference between “can play” | 能上场和能赢得比赛是有差别的 |
[42:40] | and feeling you can win the match. | |
[42:42] | But, if I pulled out, it would bother me my whole life. | 但如果退出 我肯定会后悔一辈子 |
[42:58] | What a start. | 精彩的开局 |
[42:59] | I hope he’s okay. | 希望他没事 |
[43:03] | Holy shit. I can play. | 天啊 我还能打球 |
[43:10] | First game. Fritz. | 弗里茨拿下第一局 |
[43:13] | The way I feel right now, I need to go for this. | 我觉得我需要放手一搏 |
[43:17] | Fantastic start for the American. | 这位美国选手的开局很不错 |
[43:19] | Good point there. | 这一分拿得漂亮 |
[43:21] | I’m playing Rafa. I’m beating Rafa. | 我在跟纳达尔比赛 我要打败纳达尔 |
[43:28] | I have to stay in the moment. | 我要保持住状态 我要坚持到底 (首盘 纳达尔2:4弗里茨) |
[43:30] | I’ve got to fight it off. | |
[43:42] | -Come on! -Game. Set. Fritz. | -加油 -弗里茨拿下一盘 |
[43:48] | Good job, Taylor. | 打得好 泰勒 第一盘出现逆转 弗里茨离印第安威斯尔冠军 |
[43:49] | The twist to this opening set is a set away | |
[43:52] | from becoming the Indian Wells champion. | 只有一盘之遥了 |
[43:54] | I feel like I’m super close to winning. | 我觉得自己离胜利只有一步之遥 |
[43:57] | Here we go. Come on. | 加油 你能行 |
[44:01] | For someone like Rafa who is known to just come back | 纳达尔最著名的就是绝地反击 |
[44:04] | from these crazy matches. | |
[44:07] | He wins matches from a set down. | 他会在先失一盘的情况下赢得比赛 |
[44:14] | Brilliant from Nadal. | 纳达尔这一球漂亮 |
[44:17] | Amazing how Fritz got there. | 弗里茨的滑步也很厉害 |
[44:20] | How long do numbing shots last? | 封闭针的效力能维持多久? |
[44:23] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[44:24] | The more sliding he does, the more he could irritate it. | 他滑步越多 越有可能疼起来 |
[44:32] | Game. Nadal. | 纳达尔拿下本局 |
[44:34] | So, here we go. Slightly different feel to this now. | 比赛继续进行 感觉跟之前稍有不同了 |
[44:39] | Incredible reactions from Taylor Fritz. | 泰勒弗里茨反应惊人 |
[44:43] | How did he win that point? | 他是怎么拿下这一分的? |
[44:45] | This is your match. | 这是你的比赛 你能赢 |
[44:47] | You can win. | |
[44:54] | What a response! Fritz threw everything at Nadal. | 反应惊人 弗里茨用尽全力把球击向纳达尔 |
[44:58] | He’s still found a way. | 他还是想到办法了 |
[45:01] | It’s Rafa. I’ve got to accept he’s going to win some crazy Rafa points. | 对手是传说中的纳达尔 我要接受他会赢下几分的事实 (第二盘 纳达尔5:6弗里茨) |
[45:22] | Game. Nadal. Second set. Tie break. | 纳达尔拿下本局 第二盘打入抢七 |
[45:26] | A tie break to settle the second set. | 第二盘抢七 |
[45:29] | The first two of seven. | 先拿七分者胜 |
[45:43] | It’s going to be a dog fight. | 肯定会是一番鏖战 |
[45:49] | Levels things up in this second set break up. | 第二盘抢七让观众情绪高涨 |
[45:58] | What a tie break this is. | 这轮抢七太精彩了 |
[46:02] | Brilliant. He’s got himself back in front. | 厉害 他又领先了 |
[46:10] | Championship point. | 冠军点 |
[46:22] | Championship point. | 冠军点 |
[46:24] | He’s against the wind, so it’s not going to come super-fast at me. | 他是逆风 所以球过来时速度不会太快 |
[46:28] | As long as I make my first serve, he’s going to play it a bit safer. | 我第一次发球后 他肯定会用保守打法 |
[46:31] | I’m nervous. | 我很紧张 |
[46:33] | And I know that he knows that I’m nervous. | 我知道他也知道我紧张 |
[46:37] | Maybe I can break the pattern of what I’m doing. | 或许我可以打破常规 |
[46:40] | Go for the shot that he’s going to expect least. | 打一个他意想不到的球 |
[46:45] | Go. | 发球 |
[47:00] | Taylor Fritz is the king in California. | 泰勒弗里茨在加州拿到了冠军 |
[47:04] | He wins his very first Masters 1000 trophy. | 他拿到了自己的第一座 1000大师赛冠军奖杯 |
[47:09] | He ends Nadal’s run. | 他终结了纳达尔的连胜 |
[47:11] | It is the day he will remember for the rest of his life. | 他此生都会铭记今天 你是个战士 兄弟 太不可思议了 |
[47:16] | Let’s go! | |
[47:27] | Nothing in the whole world can beat that feeling | 世界上没有什么能超越 |
[47:31] | of, like, winning. | 胜利的感觉 |
[47:40] | The men’s singles champion: Taylor Fritz. | 男子单打冠军 泰勒弗里茨 |
[48:05] | Winning this tournament is just one of those crazy childhood dreams | 你以为不会成真的童年梦想 在此刻成真了 |
[48:09] | that you really never think’s going to happen so, thank you. | 我拿到了冠军 谢谢大家 |
[48:16] | Taylor Fritz has arrived in the big time. | 泰勒弗里茨拿到了本届比赛的冠军 |
[48:20] | I’ve never seen my dad cry from being happy. | 我从没见过我爸爸喜极而泣 他为我骄傲 |
[48:22] | He’s so proud of me. | |
[48:24] | He told me I was going to win this tournament when I was a kid. | 小时候他就告诉我 我会拿到这个比赛的冠军 |
[48:28] | For all the late nights and the long days when we were on the tennis court. | 我们在网球场上 度过了那么多日日夜夜 |
[48:33] | We did it. | 我们终于成功了 我是印第安维尔斯的冠军 (下集预告) |
[48:34] | I won Indian Wells. | |
[48:42] | I’ve been dreaming all my life to win this tournament. | 我这辈子都梦想能赢得这场比赛 |
[48:45] | My dream has always been considered as one of the biggest on tour. | 马德里大师赛一直被认为是 巡回赛中最重要的比赛之一 |
[48:48] | Being a favorite at your home tournament, | 作为主场作赛的热门选手 大家的期望值要高得多 |
[48:50] | expectations are so much higher. | |
[48:53] | Paula Badosa. | 宝拉巴多萨 |
[48:56] | Of course I feel all that pressure. | 我当然觉得很有压力 |
[49:01] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[49:04] | Ons Jabeur, the trailblazer from Tunisia. | 翁斯贾贝乌尔 来自突尼斯的开拓者 |
[49:08] | No cameras, please. No cameras. | 不要拍了 别拍了 |
[49:11] | I’m a dreamer. My dream is to win a major title. | 我是个梦想家 我的梦想是赢得大型比赛冠军 |
[49:15] | I need to help my wife. Her dream is my dream. | 我要帮助我妻子 她的梦想就是我的梦想 |
[49:19] | People would say, “You cannot do it.” | 会有人说:“你做不到的” |
[49:22] | So I need to believe even more in myself. | 所以我要更加相信自己 |