时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Nole! Nole! Nole! | |
[00:17] | -Nole! Nole! -Free Novak! | -小德 -释放德约科维奇 |
[00:20] | We want to see him play tennis! | 我们想看他打网球 |
[00:23] | Nole! Nole! Nole! | 小德 |
[00:31] | Novak Djokovic’s supporters… | 德约科维奇的支持者 |
[00:33] | They’ve been protesting for days now, | 他们已经进行了数天的抗议 |
[00:36] | calling on the government to allow Novak Djokovic | 要求政府允许德约科维奇 |
[00:39] | to take part in the Australian Open and defend his title. | 参加澳大利亚网球公开赛 争取卫冕 |
[00:43] | This is a world-famous athlete that was public | 这位世界知名运动员公开表示 |
[00:46] | about not wanting to get the vaccine. | 不想接种新冠疫苗 |
[00:48] | But his legal team want to fight that decision to cancel Novak Djokovic’s visa. | 但是他的法律团队想推翻 取消德约科维奇签证的决定 |
[00:53] | This injustice must be overturned! | 必须推翻这种不公的决定 |
[00:58] | SERBIA | 小德 |
[00:59] | Nole! Nole! | (塞尔维亚) |
[01:00] | Novak Djokovic remains in this detention facility that you can see behind me. | 德约科维奇目前仍在 我身后的拘留所内 |
[01:04] | Federal politicians are still weighing in in this debate, | 联邦政府还在进行权衡 |
[01:07] | but undoubtedly the world’s eyes are on this court case. | 但全世界目光都聚焦这一案件 |
[01:15] | We don’t know what the government is gonna do next, but we’ll see. | 目前还不清楚政府的下一步行动 我们拭目以待 |
[01:19] | Is there still a chance? | -还有机会吗? -这是直播 他们正在做决定 |
[01:21] | This is live. This morning, they’re making a decision. | |
[01:24] | -Today? -Yeah. | -今天 -是的 |
[01:29] | Nole! Nole! Nole! | 小德 |
[01:35] | Breaking news in the last few minutes, huge developments down here in Melbourne. | 突发新闻 几分钟内 墨尔本的情况发生了巨大变化 |
[01:39] | The world number one’s visa has been canceled. | 世界排名第一的网球选手 签证被取消了 |
[01:43] | Novak Djokovic’s Australian visa has now been canceled. | 德约科维奇的澳大利亚签证被取消了 |
[01:47] | Novak Djokovic has left Australia. | 德约科维奇离开了澳大利亚 |
[01:49] | …sent home after refusing to be vaccinated. | …因拒绝接种疫苗而遭遣返 |
[01:52] | He will now miss his chance to win a tenth Australian Open title. | 他将错失第十次赢得澳网冠军的机会 |
[01:58] | I’m sorry. Just one second. | 不好意思 稍等 (美国选手弗兰西斯蒂亚菲 世界排名第34) |
[02:03] | He’s out. Oh, my God, this is fucking bonkers. | 他不参加了 天啊 令人震惊 |
[02:07] | They canceled his visa. | 他们取消了他的签证 |
[02:09] | Well, I mean, there’s one less person to worry about. | 这样就少了一个让我头疼的对手 (破发点:大满贯之路) (夺下王冠) |
[02:25] | The last few days have seen some outrageous tennis. | 过去几天 墨尔本的网球比赛让人大为震惊 |
[02:33] | Game, set, match. | 比赛结束 |
[02:37] | Sakkari finishes with a flourish. | 萨卡里以一记好球杀死比赛 |
[02:41] | Whoo! | |
[02:43] | Yes! | 太棒了! |
[02:53] | Game, set, and match for Félix Auger-Aliassime. | 菲利克斯奥热阿利亚西姆 赢下本场比赛 |
[02:59] | And American Taylor Fritz | 美国选手泰勒弗里茨锁定下一轮席位 |
[03:01] | books himself a spot in the next round. | |
[03:04] | Match point, Frances Tiafoe. | 弗兰西斯蒂亚菲的赛点 |
[03:13] | Local boy Nick Kyrgios | 本土球员尼克克耶高斯 不敌梅德韦杰夫 次轮出局 |
[03:15] | crashed out to Medvedev in the second round. | |
[03:19] | But a lot of these next generation guys look like they mean business. | 但是新生代球员的力量不容小觑 |
[03:25] | Yeah! | 太好了! |
[03:27] | I’m fucking hyped up, man. | 我太激动了 |
[03:32] | For the first time in ages, the greatest players of all time, | 这是这么多年来第一次 有史以来最伟大的那些球员 |
[03:37] | who have dominated this tournament for decades, | 在绝对主宰了这一比赛几十年后 |
[03:40] | are no longer standing in their way. | 终于不再是他们的障碍了 |
[03:43] | -Good luck. -Clear the way please. | -祝你好运 -请让一让 |
[03:46] | This year in Australia it’s a massive opportunity. | 今年的澳网是一个千载难逢的机会 |
[03:50] | Serena Williams isn’t in the draw. | 塞雷娜威廉姆斯不参赛 |
[03:53] | Roger Federer can’t play due to injury. | 费德勒因伤无法上场 |
[03:57] | Rafael Nadal hasn’t played tennis in five or six months, | 纳达尔已经有五六个月没打过球了 |
[04:01] | so a lot of question marks surrounding him. | 所以他身上充满未知数 |
[04:04] | Challenging time for me, the last year and a half, with my foot. | 过去一年半我因为脚伤 面临很大挑战 |
[04:07] | I’ve been suffering a lot. | 我一直很痛苦 |
[04:10] | And with Novak Djokovic not in the draw, | 再加上德约科维奇也不参赛 |
[04:14] | it’s a great opportunity for some younger players | 对很多年轻运动员来说 这是首次赢得大满贯的绝佳机会 |
[04:16] | to bag a slam for the first time. | |
[04:20] | This new guard, | 这是新情况 |
[04:21] | to wake up and to know that you have the chance to win a Grand Slam. | 一觉醒来发现自己有机会赢得大满贯 |
[04:26] | That’s a lot. But it’s pretty exciting. | 这可是大事 但是这种局面让人很激动 |
[04:32] | The draw is wide open. But to me the strongest contender | 比赛已经陆续展开 但对我来说 值得关注的是 意大利选手马泰奥贝雷蒂尼 |
[04:36] | is the Italian, Matteo Berrettini. | |
[04:39] | Let’s face it. He’s due to win a Slam, right? | 面对现实吧 他也该拿大满贯了 对吧? |
[04:47] | I’ve come so close to being a champion. | 我离冠军只有一步之遥 |
[04:53] | Ladies and gentlemen, will you please take your seats | 各位观众 请就座 |
[04:56] | for the Wimbledon gentlemen’s singles final. | 温布尔登网球公开赛男子单打决赛 |
[04:59] | Novak Djokovic versus Matteo Berrettini. | 德约科维奇对阵贝雷蒂尼 |
[05:06] | So far, it was the biggest moment of my career. | 这是目前为止 我职业生涯中最重要的时刻 |
[05:18] | It’s in. | -界内 -贝雷蒂尼拿下第一盘 |
[05:20] | First set goes to Berrettini. | |
[05:23] | If it wasn’t for Novak, maybe I would have had a slam already. | 如果不是因为德约科维奇 我可能早就拿到大满贯了 |
[05:35] | A sixth Wimbledon title | 这位来自塞尔维亚的巨星 |
[05:38] | for the Serbian superstar. | 拿到了第六个温网冠军 |
[05:44] | That loss was really hard, but it taught me so much. | 那次失利让我很痛苦 但同时也让我学到了很多 |
[05:49] | Now, it’s my time. | 现在是属于我的时刻了 |
[05:52] | From Italy, the seventh seed, Matteo Berrettini. | 来自意大利的七号种子 马泰奥贝雷蒂尼 |
[05:57] | Well, this man is the most tenacious of competitors. | 这位选手非常顽强 是冠军的有力争夺者 |
[06:07] | Huge serving from Berrettini. | -贝雷蒂尼大力发球 -贝雷蒂尼人称“战锤” |
[06:09] | “The hammer,” as he’s called. | |
[06:13] | Magical stuff there from Berrettini. | 贝雷蒂尼仿佛会变魔术一般 他非常有技巧 |
[06:16] | This guy has got so much game. | |
[06:20] | Matteo feels his time is now. | 贝雷蒂尼知道现在是属于他的时刻 |
[06:22] | There are very few players on this planet | 几乎没有选手想在比赛时遇到他 |
[06:24] | that want to see him near them in the draw. | |
[06:28] | Last year, the only players to beat him | 去年只有德约科维奇和纳达尔赢过他 这足以说明问题 |
[06:30] | were Novak and Rafa, which I think says a lot. | |
[06:35] | I have pretty good weapons. Like my serve, my forehand are dangerous. | 我有强大的武器在手 比如我的发球和正手极具威胁 |
[06:40] | Once he gets hold of you with that forehand, | 一旦他用正手击球 |
[06:43] | once he’s got his teeth into you, | 一旦他全力对付你 |
[06:45] | and has the pattern that he wants, it’s really hard to get out of jail. | 打出他自己想要的节奏 那你就很难赢他 |
[06:52] | I try to make them run. | 我尽量大幅度调动对手 |
[06:57] | And I run as little as possible. | 自己则尽量少跑动 |
[07:07] | But the best part, I think, is my mindset. | 不过我觉得我最有优势的还是心态 |
[07:10] | When there are tough moments, I’m a great fighter. | 遇到困难时 我是名优秀的斗士 |
[07:21] | Game, set and match for Berrettini. | 贝雷蒂尼拿下本场比赛 |
[07:24] | Matteo Berrettini is a player that’s on the up and up. | 马泰奥贝雷蒂尼一直在进步 |
[07:30] | And he has a sense of history and a sense of what his legacy can be. | 他知道过去发生过什么 也知道自己会留下什么 |
[07:40] | This sport, man. | 这项运动啊 |
[07:43] | Crazy. | 真是疯狂 |
[07:45] | It’s something, something weird for me. | 我觉得很奇怪 |
[07:48] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[07:49] | Because I remember my first big Slam. | 我记得我第一次拿到大满贯时的场景 |
[07:53] | They were like, “Who the hell is this guy?” | 他们仿佛在问:“这家伙是谁?” (意大利 罗马) |
[08:07] | Shall I cut up some more? | 要多切一点吗? |
[08:09] | It’s really good Parmesan, isn’t it? | 巴马臣芝士真的很好吃 |
[08:11] | It has, like, a kilo of Parmesan. | 感觉用上了一公斤巴马臣芝士 |
[08:15] | Tastes like home, huh? | 很有家的味道 对吧? |
[08:17] | I’m so sorry you aren’t living here in Rome. | 很遗憾你不在罗马生活 |
[08:20] | -Have you been playing recently, Grandpa? -Last week he played every day. | -你最近打球了吗?爷爷 -上周他每天都打 |
[08:25] | That was an excuse to see my girlfriend. | 打球是我去见女朋友的借口 (贝雷蒂尼奶奶 露西亚) |
[08:31] | Tennis is in my DNA because my whole family plays. | 我有打网球的基因 因为我们全家人都打网球 |
[08:37] | But I wasn’t supposed to become this, like, top-ten tennis player. | 但是我没想到 会成为世界排名前十的选手 |
[08:44] | I wasn’t that good. | 我打得没那么好 |
[08:45] | I didn’t have a lot of strength. I was just tall and skinny. | 我力量没那么大 又高又瘦 |
[08:49] | Like a giraffe or something. | 就跟长颈鹿似的 |
[08:52] | My parents were scared that I couldn’t make a living with tennis, | 我父母还担心过我无法靠网球谋生 |
[08:56] | and obviously we’re not, like, rich. | 毕竟我的家庭条件不是很好 |
[08:59] | They were like, “Are you sure you want to do this?” | 他们问过我: “你真的想打网球吗?” |
[09:02] | I remember telling them, “Yeah, I want to do this.” | 我记得我回答说: “我真的想打网球” |
[09:06] | What they told me is, “The only thing we want is that | 然后他们说:“我们唯一希望的 |
[09:09] | you put 100% in what you’re doing.” | 就是你能尽全力做自己想做的事” |
[09:12] | So it means that when I step in the court, | 所以每次我一踏上球场 |
[09:15] | I push myself to the limit every time. | 就会把自己发挥到极致 |
[09:18] | What do you think about the coming season? | 你们对接下来的赛季有什么看法? |
[09:22] | -Kick ass. | -Kick ass. -了不起 -了不起 |
[09:26] | I feel like now is the time | 我觉得这个赛季 |
[09:29] | when I can get the big result. | 我应该能拿到大满贯了 |
[09:32] | True. | 没错 |
[09:41] | It’s getting up to 35 degrees here in Melbourne. | 墨尔本的气温直逼35度摄氏 |
[09:44] | The women’s side of the draw is starting to hot up. | 女子单打的比赛开始激烈起来 |
[09:49] | If you’re a top-ten player, you’re playing for titles. | 如果进入世界前十 显然你就是想拿冠军 |
[09:52] | That’s, you know, kind of the goal. | 这算是终极目标了 |
[09:54] | But when you are a lower rank player, especially if you’re in the top 50 or so, | 但如果你排名低一些 尤其是排到世界前50左右 |
[10:01] | getting that first-round win is huge. | 那在第一轮比赛中获胜很重要 |
[10:04] | You’re talking about $100,000 first-round prize money. | 第一轮的胜者 可以拿到大概十万美元奖金 |
[10:09] | That could just make your entire season. | 这笔奖金可以让你整个赛季不愁资金 |
[10:21] | Are we hitting or am I gonna hit with somebody? | 我跟你练吗?还是找别人? |
[10:24] | At the moment, with me. It’s up to you. | 目前是跟我 取决于你 |
[10:29] | When I was seven, I already had this dream of winning a slam. | 我七岁时就梦想 有一天能拿到大满贯了 |
[10:34] | You dream the biggest when you’re a kid. | 人小时候的梦想总是很远大 |
[10:37] | But maybe someone listens to this and they’re like, | 有人听到之后可能会说: |
[10:40] | “Okay, you’re coming into the slam ranked 40, | “你的世界排名是40 |
[10:43] | why are you expecting so much?” | 为什么抱这么大的期望?” |
[10:45] | But I know what I’m capable of and I know how much work I’ve put in. | 但是我知道自己的能力 我也知道自己付出了多少努力 |
[10:52] | As soon as I picked up a racket, I really fell in love with this sport. | 我一拿起网球拍 就真的喜欢上了这一运动 |
[10:57] | I had to, like, drag my parents to give me lessons. | 我小时候都是求着父母给我上课 |
[11:01] | I have a sister that’s two years older. | 我有一个大我两岁的姐姐 |
[11:04] | So I kind of had to fight for the spotlight a little bit in the family. | 所以我在家里必须刷存在感 |
[11:09] | And I had to convince my parents that, | 我要说服父母 |
[11:11] | “I really want to do this tennis thing for real.” | 让他们知道我真的想打网球 |
[11:24] | I remember meeting Ajla when she was 12 years old. | 我记得我是在艾拉12岁时 第一次见到她 |
[11:29] | And I saw a player that had potential. | 当时我就觉得她很有潜力 |
[11:32] | I grew very close to her and became like her mentor. | 之后我就跟她越来越亲近 成了她的导师之类的 |
[11:38] | There are more than, like, 10,000 women pros, | 世界上有一万多名女子职业网球选手 |
[11:41] | and to get to the top 50, it’s a big achievement. | 进入前50算是很大的成就了 |
[11:46] | But she could be top ten. | 但是她有能力进入前十 |
[11:49] | I always thought the thing missing from her was her toughness. | 我一直觉得她缺少一点狠劲 |
[11:53] | I said, “You’re too nice.” | 我跟她说:“你太友好了” |
[11:55] | You know, you’ve got to be a little bitchy out there sometimes. | 有时候你得狠毒起来才行 |
[11:59] | You’ve got to be mean. | 你得刻薄起来 |
[12:09] | Nice one! | 好球 |
[12:15] | She’s a really good player. | 她是一名很优秀的选手 |
[12:17] | Really, like, focused to get better. | 真的专注于让自己更强 |
[12:22] | You are hitting really good. | 你打得很不错 |
[12:26] | Everything started in 2019. | 一切要从2019年开始说起 |
[12:30] | May I…? | 我能用吗? |
[12:32] | Mm. | |
[12:34] | I texted her on Instagram. | 我在社交网站上给她发信息 |
[12:40] | In all honesty, it wasn’t like love at first sight. | 说实话 我们并不是一见钟情 |
[12:45] | I like the fact that, um, she was… | 我喜欢她… |
[12:49] | I think she is shy like me. | 我觉得她跟我一样害羞 |
[12:53] | It was something that, over time, grew. | 我们之间是日久生情的 |
[13:04] | Do you want to watch a movie instead of tennis tonight or…? | 今晚不练球了吧?我们看看电影 |
[13:07] | If we actually finish it… | 如果我们真的能看完 |
[13:10] | You’re the one who’s always falling asleep. | 是你总在看电影时睡着 |
[13:13] | Why don’t we finish the movie, um, | 我们把圣诞节时 |
[13:15] | that we started watching at Christmas, The Holiday? | 开始看的《恋爱假期》看完吧? |
[13:18] | You watched it ten– | 你都看了十… |
[13:20] | Okay, but I love that movie. It gets me in such a good mood. | 我就喜欢那部电影 看完我的心情会变好 |
[13:27] | I thought you were into horror or comedy. | 我还以为你喜欢恐怖片或者喜剧片 |
[13:29] | -This is a comedy. Romantic comedy. -Yeah, this is more romantic than comedy. | -这就是喜剧片 爱情喜剧 -明明是爱情片 才不是喜剧 |
[13:36] | But whatever it was, I thought that… | 无论如何 我觉得… |
[13:40] | We obviously understand each other. | 显然 我们理解彼此 |
[13:42] | And especially in a sport that is so tough, | 尤其是我们都从事 竞争激烈的网球运动 |
[13:45] | when you don’t have your family, your friends around you. | 亲朋好友都不在身边 |
[13:48] | I think it’s so important. | 我觉得她的陪伴很重要 |
[13:51] | He has a family? | -他有家庭? -继续看就知道了 |
[13:53] | Just wait. | |
[13:56] | I think we both enjoy being there for each other. | 我觉得我们都喜欢彼此的陪伴 |
[13:59] | But that doesn’t mean there aren’t challenges. | 但这不意味着我们不会遇到问题 |
[14:02] | You just… It’s just really good when we’re both winning. | 你…我们都赢比赛时相处得很好 |
[14:06] | Let’s put it that way. | 姑且可以这么说吧 (澳大利亚选手艾拉汤姆贾诺维奇 对阵西班牙选手宝拉巴多萨) |
[14:12] | Ajla Tomljanović up against Paula Badosa. | 艾拉汤姆贾诺维奇对阵宝拉巴多萨 |
[14:24] | For Ajla, it’s a terrible opening draw. | 对艾拉来说 这是噩梦般的开局 (西班牙选手宝拉巴多萨 世界排名第六) |
[14:31] | Paula is one of the players to watch in the Australian Open. | 巴多萨是澳大利亚公开赛中 最受关注的运动员之一 |
[14:35] | The top-ten player. | 世界排名前十 刚拿到一个冠军头衔 |
[14:36] | Fresh off of a title. | |
[14:38] | A feared competitor. | 一名令人敬畏的对手 |
[14:44] | It’s a drug. This sport is a drug. | 就像毒品一样 网球就是毒品 |
[14:48] | Winning big titles, winning big matches. It’s very, very addictive. | 拿到大赛冠军 赢得重要比赛 非常非常让人上瘾 |
[14:53] | But she’s a tough player. | 但她是个很顽强的选手 |
[14:55] | She’s a fighter and in the Grand Slam, you’re always a little bit more nervous. | 她是个斗士 而在赢得大满贯的路上 你总会觉得有点紧张 |
[14:59] | Now, it’s not gonna be easy. You’re gonna have to fight for every point. | 这场比赛不好打 你必须争取每一分 |
[15:04] | The ball is going to come back. You’re going to have to keep believing. | 你们会有多拍来回 你一定不能松懈 知道吗? |
[15:08] | Let’s go! | 出发 |
[15:12] | She’s the favorite and I am the underdog. | 她备受瞩目 我不被看好 |
[15:17] | But I like being in that position. | 不过我喜欢这种局面 |
[15:21] | Here we go, best of three sets. | 比赛开始 三盘两胜 |
[15:25] | Ajla has always been a player who is very hard on herself. | 艾拉一直对自己要求很严格 |
[15:29] | And so that’s been one of the biggest challenges for Ajla. | 所以这对艾拉来说是个巨大挑战 |
[15:34] | Paula Badosa to serve. | 宝拉巴多萨发球 |
[15:36] | But if she can believe in herself in big moments… | 但如果她在重要时刻能相信自己… |
[15:40] | Ready. Play. | 准备 开赛 |
[15:42] | …she can beat Paula. | …她就能打败巴多萨 |
[15:47] | Fifteen-love. | |
[15:49] | From the start of the match, I knew against her I had to be aggressive. | 比赛一开始我就知道 跟她打我必须以攻为主 |
[15:55] | It’s big hitting from both players. | 两名选手的击球力度都很大 (汤姆贾诺维奇1:0巴多萨) |
[16:02] | -Game, Tomljanović. | 汤姆贾诺维奇拿下本局 |
[16:05] | Great start for Australia’s Ajla Tomljanović. | 澳大利亚选手 艾拉汤姆贾诺维奇开局不错 |
[16:20] | Badosa is finding her way back into this match. | 巴多萨在想办法扳回分数 |
[16:23] | It’s okay. Move it! | 没事的 加油 |
[16:26] | Let’s go! Come on, Ajla, let’s go. | 加油 艾拉 |
[16:36] | -Game. Badosa. | 巴多萨拿下本局 |
[16:39] | Badosa leads four games to one. | 巴多萨本盘以4:1领先 |
[16:42] | I’m down and I know that, if I don’t respond here, I am in trouble. | 我落后了 我知道如果不迅速调整 我就有麻烦了 |
[16:48] | It’s okay. Stay positive. | 没事 别灰心 |
[16:56] | Great, great, great. That’s good. That’s good. | 很好 好球 (汤姆贾诺维奇2:4巴多萨) |
[17:05] | -Game Tomljanović. -Excellent. | -汤姆贾诺维奇拿下本局 -很好 |
[17:08] | I started to believe in myself. | 我开始相信自己 |
[17:11] | -Come on! -Keep the pressure up. | -艾拉 加油 -继续给对手施压 |
[17:13] | She’s fighting for every ball. | 她每个球都尽全力 |
[17:14] | In my head I was like, “Oh my God, fuck, Paula, you’re going to lose.” | 我当时就想: “天啊 宝拉 你要输了” |
[17:21] | The mental side of the game is what really makes a difference at the top. | 顶尖选手之间对决时 真正决定输赢的是心态 |
[17:34] | Game and first set, Badosa. | 巴多萨拿下第一盘 |
[17:38] | Six games to four. | 比分为6:4 (汤姆贾诺维奇4:6巴多萨) |
[17:43] | I start thinking, like, “Am I capable of doing this?” | 我开始想:“我有这个能力吗?” |
[17:49] | Time. | 时间到 |
[17:50] | -Ajla, come on. -Keep the pressure on. | -艾拉 加油 -继续给对手施压 |
[17:54] | Second set. | 第二盘 |
[18:13] | That’s where everything started kinda going downhill. | 从那一刻开始 情况急转直下 |
[18:18] | No. No. No. She starts changing. She’s losing it. | 不好 她开始变了 她要输了 |
[18:26] | My thoughts just kind of start spiraling. | 我开始胡思乱想 (第二盘 汤姆贾诺维奇0:2巴多萨) |
[18:32] | All the negativity coming at me all at once. | 所有消极情绪一下子朝我涌来 |
[18:36] | Come on. You’re good, you’re good. Stay positive. | 加油 你很优秀 保持心态 |
[18:40] | That little voice in your head doesn’t stop. | 那个声音在你脑海中挥之不去 |
[18:45] | Game, Badosa. | 巴多萨拿下本局 |
[18:47] | Badosa leads three games to love. | 巴多萨以3:0领先 (第二盘 汤姆贾诺维奇0:3巴多萨) |
[18:52] | Badosa leads four games to love. | 巴多萨以4:0领先 |
[18:54] | I blink, and it’s five-love. | 一眨眼就5:0了 (第二盘 汤姆贾诺维奇0:4巴多萨) |
[18:57] | -Game, Badosa. | 巴多萨拿下本局 |
[18:59] | Everything stopped being fun. | 一切都不再有趣 |
[19:05] | Paula Badosa with match point. | 宝拉巴多萨的赛点 |
[19:18] | Game, set and match, Badosa. | 巴多萨赢得本场比赛 |
[19:20] | Two sets to love. Six four, six love. | 直下两盘 6:4 6:0 (第二盘 汤姆贾诺维奇0:6巴多萨) |
[19:31] | You’ve got to feel for Tomljanović. | 我们替汤姆贾诺维奇遗憾 |
[19:33] | She just hasn’t been able to convert tonight. | 今晚她没能调整好状态 |
[19:53] | I’m just so angry. I’m so angry. | 我好生气 我非常生气 |
[19:57] | I wanted to break all my rackets out there. All of them. | 在球场上我就想把所有拍子都砸了 一个不留 |
[20:01] | I feel you. | 我明白你的感受 |
[20:03] | I mean, it’s not fun. | 这种结果确实令人失望 |
[20:06] | When you’re playing like that and having that problem… | 你打球时遇到那种问题… |
[20:09] | When you’re playing such great tennis, yeah. | 你打得很好的时候… |
[20:12] | Feels like heavyweight against lightweight. | 感觉我跟她根本不是一个级别 |
[20:19] | What’s the point of being out there if I don’t believe I can win? | 我不相信自己能赢 那上场还有什么意义? |
[20:24] | There are certain things you can control and things you can’t. | 有你能控制的事情 自然也有你无法控制的 |
[20:27] | Maybe this is in my control, I’m just controlling it horribly. | 也许这种场面我能控制 但我表现得太糟糕了 |
[20:31] | Maybe I’m doing something wrong. I don’t know. | 也许是我做错了 我不知道 |
[20:34] | Like, it’s easy. I just retire. | 我轻易就放弃比赛了 |
[20:38] | I feel like, “Well, am I fucking crazy?” | 我问自己:“我疯了吗?” |
[20:41] | -No. You have something there. -It’s screwing up my mind. | -不是 你遇到问题了 -我一直胡思乱想 |
[20:44] | You have something there. | 你遇到问题了 |
[20:47] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[21:11] | You left the court with tears in your eyes. | 你眼里含着泪离开了球场 |
[21:14] | When you lose a match that you could’ve won or something like that, | 你本来能赢 但是输了的时候 |
[21:19] | does it help you when you kind of say, “Okay.” | 如果你对自己说“没事” |
[21:22] | “I’m going to try this different. I’m not going to have regrets.” | “我换个办法试试” “我不会后悔”会起作用吗? |
[21:27] | No, you do that better than me. I don’t do that as well. | 没用 这点你做得比我好 我不会那样对自己说 |
[21:31] | You sound like you know exactly what you’re doing. | 感觉你很清楚自己在做什么 |
[21:34] | Of course I had doubts and stuff. | 我当然也会产生怀疑 |
[21:36] | Like I had fears and… “What if it’s not going to work?” | 我会担心“万一不起作用怎么办?” |
[21:39] | But I knew all the experiences they are doing, in the end, | 但我知道你所经历的一切 到最后 |
[21:43] | eventually they’re going to be helpful in the moments | 在你要赢的时候 |
[21:47] | when you’re gonna win. | 这些都会对你有帮助 |
[21:50] | No. | 不 |
[21:59] | It’s another gorgeous day here in Melbourne. | 今天的墨尔本又是晴空万里 |
[22:02] | And the players are all getting out on the practice court, | 选手们都在练习场地训练 为下一轮做准备 (希腊选手斯特凡诺斯齐齐帕斯 世界排名第四) |
[22:05] | keeping sharp for the next round. | |
[22:23] | Sometimes, I can’t do anything about it. | 有时候我无能为力 |
[22:25] | Sometimes, you’re less comfortable with that. | 有时候你处理不好那种球 |
[22:27] | You’re lacking something there. | 感觉缺了点什么 |
[22:30] | On the normal ones, you’re timing it really well. | 正常情况下 你都能找准时机 |
[22:36] | When we first met, he was just a little kid. | 我们第一次见面时 他还是个小孩子 |
[22:43] | He had a strong personality, | 他个性很要强 |
[22:45] | tenacious, a real will to win, | 很顽强 想赢的意志很坚定 |
[22:48] | and he was curious, so he listened. | 而且他好奇心重 所以会听我的话 |
[22:55] | Does he still listen to you? | 现在他还听你的吗? |
[22:57] | I hope so! I don’t know if he still listens to me. | 希望还听吧 我不知道他听不听 好问题 (第3轮 还剩32名选手) |
[23:00] | It’s a good question. | |
[23:09] | The action continues to heat up as the third round gets underway. | 随着第三轮比赛展开 气氛继续升温 |
[23:19] | The challengers continue their progress towards the finals… | 随着挑战者们继续朝决赛挺进… |
[23:25] | Rafael Nadal also managed to battle his way | 纳达尔也通过四盘胜利 |
[23:28] | through four sets to reach the next round. | 一路过关斩将 进入了下一轮 |
[23:31] | You had problems with your foot injury. It put you out last year. | 你曾饱受脚伤困扰 去年年底你因此出局 |
[23:34] | Is your foot giving you more freedom to play? | 现在你的脚能让你 更自由地发挥了吗? |
[23:37] | Well, for the moment, yes. | 目前来说 是的 |
[23:41] | But there’s one draw that everyone’s talking about. | 但是有一场比赛备受关注 |
[23:44] | World number seven, Matteo Berrettini, faces young gun Carlos Alcaraz. | 世界排名第七的马泰奥贝雷蒂尼 对阵优秀年轻选手卡洛斯阿尔卡拉斯 (罗德拉沃尔球场) |
[23:49] | Playing Carlos in the third round in a slam is going to be really tough. | 在大满贯的第三轮比赛中 面对阿尔卡拉斯将非常艰难 |
[24:00] | Carlos Alcaraz is lightning in a bottle. | 卡洛斯阿尔卡拉斯仿佛神来之笔 |
[24:06] | A teenager that we haven’t seen the likes of since a young Rafa Nadal. | 自纳达尔之后 我们就没见过这样的少年了 |
[24:13] | Just awesome physical talent and understands what it takes | 他有极高的身体天赋 而且知道 |
[24:18] | to manage moments of huge pressure. | 如何应对巨大压力 |
[24:25] | He’s one of the rising stars on the tour and it’s impressive. | 他是巡回赛上冉冉升起的新星 确实让人印象深刻 (西班牙选手卡洛斯阿尔卡拉斯 世界排名第31) |
[24:35] | Mentally, how are you feeling? | 你的精神状态如何? |
[24:37] | I know it’s not going to be easy. | 我知道这场比赛不容易拿下 |
[24:42] | I know that I want to win, but also, | 我知道我想赢 但同时 |
[24:46] | like, in a way, I feel like, | 从某种程度上来说 我也感觉到了那种压力 |
[24:48] | there is also that kind of pressure, you know? | |
[24:53] | Now, I’m a little bit older, | 我年纪稍大一点 有很多后起之秀都很年轻 |
[24:55] | there are so many players coming up that are so young. | |
[24:59] | The generation behind is not going to wait for us. | 长江后浪推前浪 |
[25:03] | And so the fighting spirit has to be there, 100%. | 所以我必须拿出百分百的斗志 |
[25:07] | It’s my time. | 这是属于我的时刻 |
[25:09] | These are the years that I have to push through. | 这几年我必须努力拿到大满贯 |
[25:14] | It’s now or never. | 否则就没有机会了 (意大利选手马泰奥贝雷蒂尼 对阵西班牙选手卡洛斯阿尔卡拉斯) |
[25:19] | Would you please welcome, from Spain, Carlos Alcaraz! | 各位欢迎西班牙选手 卡洛斯阿尔卡拉斯 |
[25:24] | Carlos Alcaraz, the new kid on the block. | 阿尔卡拉斯是网坛新星 |
[25:27] | We call him the “young Rafa.” | 我们称他为“小蛮牛” |
[25:30] | And his opponent, our seventh seed, from Italy, | 他的对手是七号种子 意大利选手马泰奥贝雷蒂尼 |
[25:32] | Matteo Berrettini! | |
[25:37] | I feel nervous. | 我感到紧张 |
[25:39] | But I try to be nervous. It’s a good thing. | 但我尽量去紧张 紧张是好事 |
[25:42] | First sets. | 第一盘 (贝雷蒂尼1:1阿尔卡拉斯) (贝雷蒂尼1:2阿尔卡拉斯) |
[26:09] | Huge serving from the Italian. | 来自这位意大利选手的大力发球 |
[26:16] | No sign of any nerves early on. | 丝毫没有之前给人的紧张感 |
[26:18] | Berrettini leads five games to two. | 贝雷蒂尼以5:2领先 漂亮! |
[26:23] | -Come on! | |
[26:26] | The first set is indeed Matteo Berrettini’s. | 马泰奥贝雷蒂尼拿下第一盘 |
[26:32] | I’m playing good. I’m feeling confident. | 我打得很好 我信心倍增 |
[26:36] | Perfect start to the second set. | 贝雷蒂尼第二盘开局良好 |
[26:52] | Matteo Berrettini with a real stranglehold in this match. | 在这场比赛中 马泰奥贝雷蒂尼拥有真正的优势 |
[27:02] | Second set, Berrettini. | 贝雷蒂尼拿下第二盘 |
[27:05] | Berrettini now moves ahead into a really commanding position. | 现在贝雷蒂尼真正具有领先优势 (第三盘 贝雷蒂尼3:2阿尔卡拉斯) |
[27:22] | I felt really, really close to win the match. | 我觉得离赢得比赛只有一步之遥了 |
[27:32] | I missed one forehand. | 我错失了一个正手球 |
[27:34] | Well, Alcaraz breaks Berrettini there. | 阿尔卡拉斯破发 |
[27:38] | Tennis is like this. In two seconds, everything can change. | 网球就是这样 转瞬之间 一切皆可改变 |
[27:47] | The momentum switched. | 势头突变 |
[27:54] | Carlos Alcaraz has nicked this third set off Matteo Berrettini. | 阿尔卡拉斯从贝雷蒂尼手中 偷到了第三盘 (盘分 贝雷蒂尼2:1阿尔卡拉斯) |
[28:06] | He finds, like, the right energy. | 感觉好像他找对了路子 |
[28:09] | The right mindset. | 找对了心态 |
[28:14] | And the crowd is all for him. | 观众也都在为他加油助威 |
[28:16] | Game, Alcaraz. | 阿尔卡拉斯拿下本局 (第四盘 贝雷蒂尼2:4阿尔卡拉斯) |
[28:22] | Your brain fucks with you. | 你的大脑开始捣乱 |
[28:24] | Berrettini is unraveling here. | 贝雷蒂尼势头不再 |
[28:29] | You just want to get out of the situation. | 你满脑子只想摆脱那种困境 (第四盘 贝雷蒂尼2:5阿尔卡拉斯) |
[28:37] | Carlos Alcaraz has turned this match on its head. | 阿尔卡拉斯扭转了这场比赛的局势 |
[28:41] | It’s fifth set time on Rod Laver Arena. | 他在罗德拉沃尔球场打到了第五盘 (盘分 贝雷蒂尼2:2阿尔卡拉斯) |
[28:45] | I feel like a lot of fear. | 我感觉很害怕 |
[28:48] | I’m not going to be able to win this match. | 我赢不了这场比赛了 |
[28:52] | But, as always, it’s the balance between the fear and the will. | 不过 最重要的就是 在恐惧和斗志之间取得平衡 |
[28:59] | If there is no fear, | 没有恐惧 |
[29:01] | there is no will. | 就没有斗志 |
[29:09] | What a hit from Berrettini. | 贝雷蒂尼这一球打得漂亮 (第五盘 贝雷蒂尼1:0阿尔卡拉斯) |
[29:13] | That’ll get him going again. | 这给了贝雷蒂尼坚持的动力 (第五盘 贝雷蒂尼2:1阿尔卡拉斯) |
[29:18] | I’m not going to give him anything. | 我不会让他占到一点便宜 |
[29:21] | In those moments, you really realize how strong you are inside. | 那种时刻 你会真正感受到自己内心的强大 |
[29:36] | Oh, no! | 糟了 |
[29:42] | Let’s just hope that Berrettini is okay here. | 希望贝雷蒂尼不会有事 |
[29:50] | When I think about how hard I worked… | 一想到自己一直以来付出的努力 |
[29:55] | it’s just impossible to… | 我就觉得… |
[29:58] | to give up. | 不能放弃 |
[30:02] | Matteo! | 贝雷蒂尼 |
[30:13] | Six games all. | 6:6平 (第五盘 贝雷蒂尼6:6阿尔卡拉斯) |
[30:16] | Final set. Tie break. | 最后一盘 抢十 |
[30:19] | And we’re into a super tie break to decide this match. | 本场比赛进入决胜局 抢十 |
[30:24] | It’s just first to ten points. | 先拿到十分者胜 |
[30:27] | Fasten your seat belts, ladies and gentlemen. | 各位观众 千万别眨眼 |
[30:31] | The fear of losing brings me to my best level. | 输掉比赛的恐惧 让我发挥出了最佳水平 |
[30:45] | These two men continue to lock horns. | 两位选手继续交锋 |
[30:50] | Three hours and 55 minutes in. Almost at the four-hour mark. | 比赛已经进行了3小时55分 就快到4小时了 |
[30:57] | A big miss from Alcaraz. | 阿尔卡拉斯出现重大失误 |
[31:02] | Match point. | 赛点 |
[31:07] | Game, set and match, Berrettini. | 贝雷蒂尼拿下整场比赛 |
[31:09] | Three sets to two. Six-two, seven-six, four-six, two-six, seven-six. | 总比分3:2 五盘的比分为 |
[31:14] | Come on. | 厉害 |
[31:17] | Good match, dude. | 打得好 兄弟 |
[31:26] | I am really proud. | 我真的为自己骄傲 |
[31:32] | I proved to myself that | 我向自己证明了 |
[31:34] | I think my biggest weapon is not my serve, is not my forehand, | 我最强大的武器不是我的发球 也不是我的正手 |
[31:38] | but it’s my mindset. | 而是我的心态 |
[31:41] | That was horrible. | That was horrible. 太惊险了 |
[31:59] | Fuck! Now it’s time to suffer. | 受罪的时刻到了 |
[32:05] | Yeah, I’d like you to go lower. | 你再往下一点 |
[32:14] | –My love. -Hello. | -亲爱的 -你好 |
[32:17] | My love! Amazing! | 亲爱的 好厉害啊 |
[32:23] | Fantastic, you’re a hero! | 太棒了 你是英雄 |
[32:25] | You’re on Netflix, Grandma. | 你上Netflix了 奶奶 |
[32:28] | Amazing! | 太棒了 |
[32:30] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[32:31] | Mamma mia, how wonderful! | 我的天啊 你太棒了 |
[32:35] | Darling, you were great! | 亲爱的 你好厉害 |
[32:37] | Let me show you Grandpa. | 让你爷爷也看看你 |
[32:40] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[32:43] | We beat his ass! | 我们打赢了 |
[32:48] | Thank you, bye! | 谢谢 拜拜 |
[32:50] | –I love you! -You too. Bye! | -我爱你 -我也爱你 拜拜 |
[32:54] | Kisses to Ajla. | 向艾拉问好 |
[32:55] | Yes, bye. | 好的 拜拜 |
[32:57] | How handsome you are! | 你太帅了 |
[33:04] | I’m tired. | 好累啊 |
[33:12] | The room is a mess. | 房间里好乱 |
[33:14] | -Who was the last one that left the room? -Was it me? | -最后离开的人是谁? -是我吗? |
[33:17] | -No, me? -No, but just leave it. It’s okay. | -不是你 是我? -没事 不用管 没关系的 |
[33:24] | -What’s your schedule tomorrow? -Um… | 你明天的安排是什么? |
[33:28] | I think I’m hitting in the afternoon. | 我准备下午去训练 |
[33:33] | And then we’ll see. | 然后再看情况 |
[33:35] | I’m going to wake up at 7:45. | 我要7点45分起床 |
[33:38] | -Where do you have to go? -I have to do, um, | -你要去哪? -我有一个… |
[33:42] | Tennis Channel at 8:15 live, | 网球频道8点15分的直播 所以我会去那个房间 |
[33:44] | so I’m going to be in that room. | |
[33:46] | But I’m not going to be able to be silent. | 但我还是会发出声音 |
[33:50] | No, Ajla, okay. But this is not… I have to sleep. | 没事 不过这…我需要睡觉 |
[33:54] | -What are you talking about? -8:15, though. | -你说呢? -都8点15分了 |
[33:56] | -Okay, but– -Where should I go? | -好啊 可是… -你让我去哪里? |
[33:59] | Somewhere else? | 随便去个别的地方 |
[34:00] | You go downstairs and ask for a room. | 你去楼下找个房间吧 |
[34:04] | They’re not going to give me a room for ten minutes. | 他们不会给我开一个十分钟的房间 |
[34:06] | That’s exactly why they’re going to give you a room, because it’s ten minutes. | 就是这样才会给你开 就只要十分钟 |
[34:10] | Okay, I’m going to do what you said. I’m going to find the business center. | 好吧 我听你的 到时候我去商务中心 |
[34:14] | Go downstairs. | 去楼下 |
[34:16] | And I’m going to say, on air, that you kicked me out. | 我会在直播时说是你把我赶走的 |
[34:19] | But they’re gonna agree with me. | 他们肯定会同意我的做法 |
[34:22] | I’m still in the Australian Open. Who cares about ten minutes? | 我还在参加澳网 不就十分钟吗? |
[34:25] | It’s like… Okay, fine. Fine. | 可是…好吧 行 |
[34:27] | It’s like ten minutes of talking. You wouldn’t even hear me out there. | 我就说十分钟 我去另一个房间 你根本不会听到我说话 |
[34:31] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[34:33] | Tennis players are notoriously self-centered. | 众所周知 网球选手都非常以自我为中心 |
[34:39] | But they have to be to do well in this individual sport. | 但他们必须 在这项个人运动中表现出色 |
[34:42] | It has to be about you and putting you first | 选手们必须把自己放在首位 |
[34:46] | in order for them to win these big titles. | 才能赢得这些重要的冠军头衔 |
[35:03] | One of my biggest cliches that I love to death and I’ve used a thousand times, is… | 我非常喜欢一句话 而且一直告诉运动员 |
[35:09] | “You always question all-time greats at your own peril.” | “一定要靠自己 去质疑那些历史上最伟大的人” |
[35:19] | Nadal arrived in Melbourne back from a career-threatening foot injury | 2021年 纳达尔因严重脚伤缺席比赛 |
[35:23] | that sidelined him in 2021. | 今年他回归了 他来到了墨尔本 |
[35:27] | He didn’t know if he would even be able to compete here. | 他不知道自己能否参赛 |
[35:31] | But you never write off Rafael Nadal. | 但纳达尔永远不容忽视 |
[35:35] | This is men’s singles quarterfinals on Rod Laver Arena. | 这是在罗德拉沃尔球场举行的 男单四分之一决赛 |
[35:50] | The way Nadal deals with things is insane. | 纳达尔打球的方式可以用疯狂来形容 |
[35:53] | He’s like a god, like the craziest fucking thing I’ve ever seen. | 他就跟神一样 我从没见过那么疯狂的事 |
[36:02] | This guy never gives up. | 他从不放弃 |
[36:06] | Literally comes back from being down all the time. | 他真的是每次都会逆风翻盘 |
[36:17] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天啊 |
[36:20] | Rafa doing Rafa things. | 不愧是传说中的纳达尔 |
[36:23] | For me, Rafa Nadal is the greatest competitor that’s ever played any sport. | 我觉得纳达尔是所有运动当中 最伟大的运动员 |
[36:28] | Monumental triumph! | 历史性胜利 |
[36:30] | He is an all-time great for a reason. | 不愧是史上最伟大的网球选手 |
[36:34] | Nadal moves through to the final four, | 纳达尔挺进四强 |
[36:37] | where he will face the Italian challenger, Matteo Berrettini. | 他在四强赛中将对阵 意大利挑战者马泰奥贝雷蒂尼 |
[36:45] | Matteo is one of the best players in the world. | 贝雷蒂尼是目前世界上 最优秀的网球运动员之一 |
[36:48] | Yeah, no. I need to play my 100%. | 对 我要拿出百分百的实力 |
[36:53] | Playing semifinals against Rafa, | 在半决赛中对阵纳达尔 |
[36:55] | still now, it doesn’t seem… it doesn’t feel real. | 直到现在还感觉不…感觉不真实 |
[37:00] | I’m doing it and I deserve to do it. You know, my level is there. | 我就要跟纳达尔比赛了 我的实力到这个水平了 |
[37:04] | But there is still like that child part that is saying, “Wow.” | 不过我的内心还是感到震撼 |
[37:08] | You know, like I still get, um… | 我还是觉得… |
[37:11] | It feels really nice when Rafa is passing by and saying, “Congrats on your match,” | 纳达尔经过我时跟我说“恭喜你” 那种感觉肯定很好 |
[37:15] | because I was looking at him and watching him when I was a kid. | 因为我从小就看他打比赛 |
[37:19] | So now being in the same draw all of this stuff, like, | 所以和他比赛 让我感觉非常好 非常特别 |
[37:22] | it feels really nice, special. | |
[37:32] | Don’t you think it’s funny how, two years ago, | 你有没有觉得很有意思?两年前 |
[37:36] | I left the US Open in the same moment? | 我就是这个时候离开了美网 |
[37:41] | Yeah, I was thinking exactly the same. | 是啊 我刚才正好也在想这个 |
[37:45] | You left the night before my match. Like exactly the same. | 你在我赛前那晚离开了 刚好是同一时刻 |
[37:52] | -Good luck tomorrow, mate. -Thank you. | -祝你明天好运 -谢谢 |
[37:59] | So what’s the schedule now that you have? | 你后面有什么安排? |
[38:02] | I can actually technically play Charleston. | 我可以去打查尔斯顿公开赛 |
[38:04] | Then I’m skipping the first week of playing Europe and then I’ll go to Madrid. | 欧洲赛的第一周我就不去了 然后我会去马德里 |
[38:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[38:11] | If you’re not winning the event, you’re a loser every week. | 如果比赛输了 那你每周都生活在失败的阴影里 |
[38:15] | That’s why I think tennis is really brutal in a way, | 所以我才觉得网球其实很残酷 |
[38:19] | because it keeps going with or without you. | 因为不管有没有你 网球比赛都在继续 |
[38:23] | So that part is definitely tough. | 从这个角度来说 网球绝对是一项残酷的运动 |
[38:26] | I don’t think I can close this one. | 这个行李箱好像拉不上了 |
[38:34] | Do you need help? You did it. | 需要帮忙吗? |
[38:37] | Okay, one down. | 好 搞定一个 |
[38:39] | Forty-three to go. | 继续努力 |
[38:42] | In tennis, you lose so much more than you win. | 打网球的人失去的会比得到的多得多 |
[38:46] | But even when you’re a champion, and you come off the court losing, | 即使你是冠军 你输掉了某场比赛 |
[38:51] | you ask yourself, “Am I good enough?” | 你也会扪心自问:“我够优秀吗?” |
[38:57] | But you have to keep facing it, otherwise you’re not a tennis player. | 但你得继续去面对 否则你就不是真正的网球选手 |
[39:02] | That’s the whole point of this sport, is that you are always searching, | 这就是网球的意义 就是你一直在寻找 |
[39:06] | always trying to find out, you know, who you are and where you’ll go. | 一直去探究自己到底是谁 前路到底在何方 |
[39:15] | My flight’s at eleven. | 我搭11点的飞机 |
[39:17] | When are you two seeing each other again? | 你们两个下次见面是什么时候? |
[39:20] | Indian Wells. | 印第安维尔斯吧 |
[39:21] | Okay. | 对 |
[39:23] | -Good luck. -Thank you. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 (希腊选手玛利亚萨卡里 世界排名第八) |
[39:35] | Bye. | 拜拜 |
[39:39] | As you progress through, | 你慢慢进步的时候 |
[39:42] | by the end it’s a strange feeling because… | 到最后 你会有一种奇怪的感觉 因为… |
[39:47] | practice courts are empty. | 练习场里空无一人 |
[39:50] | But the media is at a fever pitch. | 但是媒体却很狂热 |
[39:54] | So it has a sense of gravity. | 这会给人一种严肃感 |
[39:56] | You know, you can kind of feel the weight of the actual moment. | 让你真正感觉到那一刻给人的压力 |
[40:00] | It’s like, “Okay, it’s go time.” | 就像你跟自己说:“该上场了” |
[40:02] | Are we ready to do this? | 我们准备好了吗? |
[40:09] | When I was a kid, my idol was Roger. | 我小时候的偶像是费德勒 |
[40:13] | But then growing up, that’s when I started to appreciate Rafa. | 但长大后我开始欣赏纳达尔 |
[40:17] | Like, his mental toughness is unbelievable. | 我觉得他的精神很强大 强大到让人难以置信 |
[40:20] | I’ve never won against him. | 我从未赢过纳达尔 |
[40:22] | But at the same time, this world really pushes you to the limit. | 但与此同时 这个世界真的会逼你去挑战极限 |
[40:28] | I was really close last year to win a slam. | 去年我离大满贯只有一步之遥 |
[40:32] | And I want to feel that feeling again. | 我想再次感受那种感觉 |
[40:36] | So, I know it’s tough. | 我很清楚 任务很艰巨 |
[40:38] | I respect the task, but I believe I can do it. | 我尊重这一任务 但我相信自己的能力 (男子半决赛 还剩四名选手) |
[40:53] | After 11 days of competition, | 经过11天的角逐 |
[40:56] | we have arrived at the men’s semifinals matches. | 男子半决赛拉开了帷幕 |
[41:01] | A spot in Sunday’s final is up for grabs. | 四位选手争夺周日的决赛名额 |
[41:11] | Playing Rafa in a slam | 在大满贯赛事中对阵纳达尔 |
[41:14] | is one of the biggest challenges you can ever face. | 是一名网球选手所能面临的 最大挑战之一 |
[41:20] | When you’re playing against the greats, it really humbles you. | 和伟大球员比赛时 你真的会感到谦卑 |
[41:24] | You respected their abilities, you knew what they accomplished. | 你尊重他们的能力 你清楚他们的成就 |
[41:29] | But with Rafa, the game plan is very clear, | 但跟纳达尔对决时 作战计划很明确 |
[41:33] | you’re not going to get into extended rallies. | 你不能跟他打拉锯战 |
[41:35] | His physicality and what he does so well is so difficult to deal with. | 否则你很难应对 他的身体素质和技术能力 |
[41:40] | You don’t want this thing going nine and ten rounds. | 你不能跟他打上九个回合 甚至十个回合 |
[41:43] | You’ve got to get in there and punch him in the mouth. Like, you can’t wait. | 你必须单刀直入 绝对不能等 |
[41:54] | Please welcome our seventh seed from Italy, Matteo Berrettini! | 欢迎七号种子 来自意大利的马泰奥贝雷蒂尼 |
[42:03] | Stepping in the court for a match like that, it doesn’t feel real. | 踏上球场 参加那样的比赛 给人一种不真实的感觉 |
[42:07] | It’s too good to be true. | 那一刻美好得不像真的 |
[42:10] | And his opponent today, Rafael Nadal! | 欢迎他今天的对手 拉菲尔纳达尔 |
[42:17] | But at the same time, | 但与此同时 |
[42:19] | if you think you’re playing against like some sort of god… | 如果你觉得自己的对手是什么神明… |
[42:27] | they’re gonna eat you alive. | 那他们肯定会把你生吞活剥 (贝雷蒂尼0:2纳达尔) |
[42:46] | Berrettini has to do something different. | 贝雷蒂尼必须采取不同的策略 |
[42:49] | Fault. | 发球失误 (贝雷蒂尼1:4纳达尔) |
[42:52] | He’s going to try to find something and it’s got to be very quick. | 他必须想办法 而且要快 |
[43:07] | It is quintessentially what Nadal is all about. | 不愧是传说中的纳达尔 |
[43:11] | Rock solid from start to finish. | 从头到尾都稳如泰山 (贝雷蒂尼3:6纳达尔) |
[43:15] | I’m not in the right mindset. | 我的心态不对了 |
[43:18] | I’m too happy to be there. | 能跟纳达尔比赛 我太高兴了 |
[43:20] | Not feeling enough pressure. | 导致我感受不到足够的压力 |
[43:26] | –This is one-way traffic. | (第二盘 贝雷蒂尼0:2纳达尔) 这可没有回头路啊 (第二盘 贝雷蒂尼0:4纳达尔) |
[43:37] | I’m just a little worried here for Berrettini. | 我有点替贝雷蒂尼担心了 (第二盘 贝雷蒂尼1:5纳达尔) |
[43:44] | You need to be fresh and the mind needs to believe. | 要劲头十足 要相信自己才行 |
[43:47] | I’m not sure it’s right there at the moment for the Italian stallion. | 这位意大利选手 目前恐怕还没找对状态 纳达尔拿下本盘 |
[43:54] | Game and set, Nadal. | |
[43:56] | That was a knockout punch. Berrettini, nearly down and out. | 刚才对贝雷蒂尼来说仿佛一记重拳 差点将他击倒在地 |
[44:02] | I start to curse myself. | 我开始骂自己 |
[44:05] | I was thinking about my parents back home. | 我想到了远在家乡的父母 |
[44:09] | He has given Berrettini no breathing room whatsoever. | 他让贝雷蒂尼毫无喘息的余地 |
[44:17] | I shouldn’t feel happy for what’s happening. | 我不该为此感到高兴 |
[44:19] | I should feel embarrassed. | 我应该感到羞愧 |
[44:25] | And suddenly I feel the fear coming. | 突然之间我感受到了恐惧 |
[44:31] | Okay, now I’m going to show you what I have inside. | 好 现在我要让你见识一下 我真正的实力 (第三盘 贝雷蒂尼1:0纳达尔) |
[44:49] | I start to feel the ball better. | 我的球感开始好起来 (第三盘 贝雷蒂尼3:2纳达尔) |
[44:59] | When you feel in the right mindset, it’s like the show started. | 一旦心态对了 比赛就真正开始了 |
[45:07] | I’m just in the zone like nobody’s watching. | 我仿佛进入了无人之境 |
[45:13] | It’s peaceful. | 感觉很宁静 |
[45:17] | I like really to lead those moments because, | 我喜欢主导那样的时刻 |
[45:20] | in a way, I get to know myself way better when I’m there. | 因为从某种程度上来说 那样我能更了解自己 (第三盘 贝雷蒂尼4:3纳达尔) |
[45:29] | This is who I am. | 这才是真正的我 |
[45:36] | That is a little bit of Matteo magic. | 这才有点像贝雷蒂尼的风格 (第三盘 贝雷蒂尼5:3纳达尔) |
[45:46] | I feel like a different player. | 我感觉自己仿佛变了个人一样 |
[45:51] | I feel I have a chance to win. | 我感觉自己有机会赢 |
[45:55] | Wow! First ever set against Nadal. | 贝雷蒂尼在对阵纳达尔中 第一次拿下一盘 |
[46:00] | And we are going the distance. | 这场比赛有得比了 |
[46:02] | This is the battle we were looking for. | 这才是我们想看到的比赛 |
[46:06] | I feel I have a chance there. It’s now or never. | 我感觉自己有机会了 机不可失 失不再来 (第四盘 贝雷蒂尼2:2纳达尔) |
[46:25] | Being afraid to lose is about your ego. | 怕输是因为自尊心 |
[46:38] | Of course you don’t want to lose. | 大家当然都不想输 |
[46:40] | All-time greats, they’re not afraid. | 那些伟大的球员 他们不怕输 |
[46:43] | They’re just like, “I am doing it.” | 他们就是尽全力打球 他们不怕冒险 (第四盘 贝雷蒂尼3:4纳达尔) |
[46:46] | They’re not afraid to lay it on the line. | |
[46:57] | That’s different, and that’s special. | 那种心态与众不同 而且特别 (第四盘 贝雷蒂尼3:5纳达尔) |
[47:11] | Rafa has two match points. | 纳达尔手握两个赛点 |
[47:38] | Rafael Nadal beats Berrettini in four sets. | 拉菲尔纳达尔鏖战四盘 击败贝雷蒂尼 |
[48:04] | He’s never done. | 他从不放弃 |
[48:06] | He manages to push himself to the limit every time. | 他每次都让自己发挥到极限 |
[48:13] | What’s your greatest fear? | 你最害怕的是什么? |
[48:17] | Feeling that I could have done more | 感觉我本来能发挥得更好 |
[48:20] | and I didn’t try, like I didn’t, uh… | 可我没有去尝试 我没有… |
[48:24] | I didn’t give everything that I had. | 我没有用尽全力 |
[48:30] | Like what my parents told me. | 就跟我父母跟我说的一样 |
[48:38] | -What can you do? -He played well. | -有什么办法呢? -他打得很好 |
[48:43] | I mean, I hope they’re proud of me. | 我希望他们能为我自豪 |
[48:46] | Next time. | 下次再努力 |
[48:51] | Obviously, I’m disappointed for today’s match. | 很显然 我对今天的比赛很失望 |
[48:54] | I expected for myself a little bit more but… | 我本想发挥得更好 但是… |
[48:58] | It is what it is. I have to learn. | 事已至此 我必须吸取教训 |
[49:00] | You cannot be in the court I think like this | 跟纳达尔这样的对手比赛时 |
[49:04] | for the first two sets against a player like Rafa. | 前两盘不该那样打 |
[49:10] | I feel like it doesn’t matter how much you try, you’re just not good enough. | 我感觉不管自己有多努力 还是不够好 |
[49:24] | It’s a tough world. | 这是个残酷的世界 |
[49:31] | The 2022 Australian Open Men’s singles final | 2022年澳大利亚网球公开赛男单决赛 |
[49:34] | is Daniil Medvedev and Rafael Nadal. | 丹尼尔梅德韦杰夫和 拉菲尔纳达尔展开较量 |
[49:44] | -Well played, mate. -Thank you. | -打得好 伙计 -谢谢 |
[49:48] | But somehow there’s always a moment where I feel, | 但总有那么一刻 我会想: |
[49:51] | “Okay, I don’t want to feel like this anymore.” | “我再也不想有这种感觉了” |
[49:55] | I want to get back to the court and get better. Because I don’t want to lose. | 我想回到球场 让自己更优秀 我不想再输了 |
[50:02] | I’m going to prove to the people that love me | 我要向爱我的人证明我能做到 |
[50:06] | that I can do it. | |
[50:11] | It’s the miracle in Melbourne | 这是在墨尔本发生的奇迹 |
[50:14] | in one of the most improbable victories of all time. | 这是有史以来最不可思议的胜利之一 |
[50:18] | Rafa! Rafa! Rafa! | 纳达尔 |
[50:23] | For a long time we’ve been talking about | 很久以来 我们都在讨论 |
[50:25] | when Rafa and Roger and Novak are going to get old. | 纳达尔 费德勒和德约科维奇 什么时候会老 |
[50:28] | When are they gonna actually slip? | 他们什么时候状态会下滑? |
[50:32] | And you just can’t count greats out, | 你无法忽视伟大之人 |
[50:37] | because they do things that we can’t really fully wrap our minds around. | 他们所做之事是我们常人难以想象的 |
[50:43] | Twenty-one major titles | 有史以来最伟大的网球运动员之一 拿到了第21个世界大赛冠军头衔 (下集预告) |
[50:46] | from one of the greatest players of all time. | |
[50:57] | I want to be number one in the world. | 我想当世界第一 |
[51:01] | But when you want things so badly, | 但你非常想要一样东西时… |
[51:04] | sometimes you just cannot handle the pressure. | 有时候你会受不了那种压力 |
[51:08] | Who is the best American male right now? | 目前美国最厉害的 男子网球选手是谁? |
[51:11] | Taylor Fritz. | 泰勒弗里茨 |
[51:13] | You’re gonna make me look like a cocky asshole. | 这个问题会让人觉得我骄傲自大 (拉菲尔纳达尔) |
[51:18] | It’s the biggest match of my life. | 这是我人生中最重要的比赛 |
[51:21] | If I pulled out, I’d be thinking about this forever. | 如果退赛 我肯定会后悔一辈子 |
[51:24] | Could be career-ending. | 有可能终结职业生涯 |
[51:30] | It is a day he will remember for the rest of his life. | 他此生都会铭记今天 |