时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Thirty-forty. | |
[00:15] | Quiet, please. | 请安静 |
[00:19] | You step on that court, | 一踏上网球场 |
[00:22] | time stops. | 时间就静止了 |
[00:26] | You are out there by yourself. | 你孤军奋战 |
[00:31] | Your heart starts beating faster. | 你开始心跳加速 |
[00:36] | And that little voice in your head doesn’t stop. | 脑海中的那个小人一直说话 |
[00:42] | Suddenly I feel the fear coming. | 突然我感觉到阵阵恐惧袭来 |
[00:47] | This is the one we were waiting for. | 这是我们期待已久的时刻 |
[00:52] | And the atmosphere is electric. | 现场气氛紧张 |
[01:06] | It’s a break point. | 是破发点 太漂亮了 |
[01:18] | Oh, that is filthy tennis. | 这就是激烈的网球运动 |
[01:21] | Let’s do a Netflix series and shit. Let’s get it, baby. | 我们制作Netflix节目吧 加油 四项大满贯赛事 数百场比赛 |
[01:26] | Four Grand Slams. | |
[01:28] | Hundreds of tournaments. | |
[01:30] | Competing all over the world for a place in history. | 全世界球员都来争夺一席之地 |
[01:35] | The last decade, we’ve been blessed with an era of greatness. | 在过去的十年里 我们见证了一个伟大的时代 |
[01:40] | Roger, Rafa, Serena, Novak. | 费德勒 纳达尔 小威 德约科维奇 |
[01:43] | We can’t just wait for them to retire. We need to find a way to try to win. | 我们不能干等着他们退役 我们要想办法获胜 |
[01:48] | Oh, yes. | 好球 |
[01:52] | We may finally be witnessing a major shift in the game. | 也许我们终于能见证 这项运动的重大转变 |
[01:57] | So we wonder who will take their place. | 究竟谁会接替他们的位置? |
[02:01] | Like, who the hell is this guy? | 这家伙是谁? |
[02:08] | I wanna be number one in the world. | 我要成为世界第一 |
[02:10] | I wanna know what that feels like to win a title. | 我想知道赢得冠军是什么感觉 |
[02:11] | I know what I’m capable of and I know how much work I’ve put in. | 我知道自己的能力 也知道我付出了多少努力 |
[02:16] | Nothing in the whole world can beat that feeling of winning. | 世上没有比胜利更好的感觉 |
[02:20] | You’re chasing that all the time. | 你一直都在苦苦追寻那种感觉 |
[02:23] | Don’t fuck it up. | 不要搞砸了 |
[02:25] | The first African woman in the Open era | 公开赛时代 第一位打入温网决赛的 |
[02:28] | to reach the Wimbledon final. | 非洲女性选手 |
[02:30] | There is so much pressure. | 压力太大了 |
[02:33] | There’s thousands of people that are gonna watch you and write about you. | 有成千上万的人看你比赛 写关于你的报道 |
[02:38] | I think the hardest thing in sports is expectation. | 我觉得运动中最难的就是期待 |
[02:43] | Everybody chokes. | 人人都会感到窒息 |
[02:46] | And what defines greatness is the ability to manage these big moments. | 伟大之人在重大时刻的表现异于常人 |
[02:54] | But is this new generation up to it? | 但新一代运动员做好准备了吗? |
[02:58] | Can you play every point like your life depends on it? | 你能拼命去争取每一分吗? |
[03:02] | Ow. | |
[03:03] | The pain is unmatched. | 他无与伦比 |
[03:04] | There’s a lot at stake. This is fucking bonkers. | 事关重大 真是太疯狂了 |
[03:07] | It’s competition. It’s war. | 这是比赛 是战争 |
[03:10] | Yeah! | |
[03:11] | It’s what you worked your whole life to do. | 你毕生都在为之努力 |
[03:15] | It’s now or never. | 机不可失 时不再来 |
[03:17] | Fasten your seat belts, ladies and gentlemen. | 做好准备 女士们 先生们 |
[03:20] | Let’s do it. | 开始吧 (破发点:大满贯之路) (特立独行) |
[03:36] | Hello and welcome to the Australian Open 2022. | 大家好 欢迎来到2022年 澳大利亚网球公开赛 |
[03:40] | The tennis season kicks off here at Melbourne Park, | 今年的网球赛季 在澳大利亚网球公开赛的举办地 |
[03:43] | home of the Australian Open. | 墨尔本公园开始 |
[03:46] | Tennis is back. | 网球回归了 |
[03:48] | The first slam of the year is always fresh with hope. | 一年中的第一个大满贯赛事 总是让人充满希望 |
[03:52] | Grand Slam. Oh my God. It’s a tennis player’s dream. | 大满贯 我的天啊 那是网球运动员的梦想 |
[03:57] | The tennis season takes place across nearly every continent, | 整个赛季几乎每个大陆都有赛事 |
[04:00] | but our four Grand Slams are the biggest events on the circuit. | 但四大满贯赛事是最重要的 (澳大利亚网球公开赛) |
[04:06] | They’re the most prestigious. | 它们含金量最高 (法国网球公开赛) |
[04:09] | They offer the most prize money. | 奖金最多 (温布尔登) |
[04:12] | They are the ones that everybody tunes into. | 是人人都喜欢的比赛 (美国网球公开赛) |
[04:16] | It’s all about the energy. The people, the noise, the crowd. | 一切都会带给你能量 观众 噪音 人群 |
[04:21] | See? I get goosebumps. It’s so exciting. | 看到了吧?我都起鸡皮疙瘩了 真的很让人振奋 |
[04:26] | Grand Slams in tennis are different. | 网球届的大满贯与众不同 |
[04:28] | They’re big, they’re historic. The ultimate goal. | 它们重要程度高 历史意义重大 是网球选手的终极目标 |
[04:33] | Whether it’s good, | 不管是胜利 |
[04:36] | bad or beautiful… | 失利 还是美丽… |
[04:39] | it’s all there, it’s part of history. | 都被记录下来 成为历史的一部分 |
[04:43] | In this game, there’s nowhere to hide. | 网球比赛让人无处可藏 |
[04:45] | It’s physically very taxing. It’s mentally very taxing. | 不仅耗费体力 而且耗费精力 |
[04:49] | You know, and sometimes… | 而且有时候… |
[04:52] | Hell, yeah, it’s frustrating. | 当然会让人沮丧 |
[04:53] | You cannot be serious! | 开什么玩笑! |
[04:55] | Now it’s down. Might as well break it. | 反正掉了 还不如直接弄坏 |
[05:10] | This year there’s a shortlist of guys | 今年有几个人 |
[05:12] | that are coming up to try and win a slam and grab hold of the sport. | 将向大满贯赛事冠军发起冲击 体会网球的精髓 (加拿大选手菲利克斯阿利亚西姆 世界排名第九) |
[05:17] | Everybody’s trying to win a Grand Slam. Why not me? | 大家都想赢得大满贯赛事 为什么不是我赢呢? (美国选手 泰勒弗里茨 世界排名第22) |
[05:25] | -How are you feeling about tomorrow? -Pretty good. | -你对明天感觉如何? -还行吧 |
[05:28] | -I’m really excited to play. -I’m excited too. | -我很想打比赛 -我也是 |
[05:33] | It’s always pushing to the limit. | 打网球就是要挑战极限 |
[05:36] | I know that I want to lift a big trophy. | 我知道我想举起冠军奖杯 |
[05:40] | Everyone’s coming into the Open talking about these contenders. | 来到澳大利亚公开赛的每个人 都在谈论这些选手 |
[05:44] | But there’s one hometown guy who might have the most talent, | 但有一个本土球员可能极具天赋 |
[05:47] | but no one is really expecting anything from him. | 不过没有人对他抱有任何期望 (尼克克耶高斯 九岁) |
[06:07] | Tell me about Nick Kyrgios. | 谈谈尼克克耶高斯 |
[06:10] | Ah. | |
[06:13] | I could say a lot about Nick. | 关于尼克的事有很多 |
[06:16] | He’s probably the most talented tennis player from our generation. | 他可能是我们这一代 最有天赋的网球选手 |
[06:21] | He’s one of the only players to have beaten the big three. | 他是少数在比赛中击败过 三巨头的球员之一 |
[06:25] | Nadal, Federer, and Djokovic… | 纳达尔 费德勒 德约科维奇… |
[06:28] | He’s conquered them all. | 他战胜了他们所有人 |
[06:30] | I think he’s the most talented tennis player I’ve seen in ten years. | 他是近十年我见过的 最具天赋的网球选手 |
[06:37] | International tennis has a new bad boy. | 国际网坛上出现了一个坏小子 |
[06:40] | “Bad boy of tennis.” | 他被称为“网坛坏小子” |
[06:42] | …today took his brattish behavior to a whole new level. | …今天把他的粗鲁行为 提升到了一个全新的水平 |
[06:47] | He’s not a bad guy, but he becomes a devil when he enters the court. | 他不是坏人 但一上球场 他就变成了恶魔 |
[06:58] | A once-in-a-generation talent, | 他是一个几十年一遇的人才 |
[07:00] | but after ten years in the game, will he ever live up to his potential? | 但经历过十年网球赛事后 他能发挥出自己的潜力吗? |
[07:11] | Just touching down in Melbourne, yeah? | 马上就降落墨尔本了 对吧? |
[07:14] | On our jet. Pilot, give me the thumbs up. | 现在在我们的飞机上 保罗 竖个大拇指看看 |
[07:16] | -All good. -All good, buddy. All good. | -一切安好 -一切安好 伙计 没问题 |
[07:27] | Your mum just messaged me saying, “Morning, Horses.” | 你妈妈刚发信息给我说 “早 野马们 |
[07:31] | “Give Nico a big, big hug for me. Miss him, kiss, kiss, kiss.” | 替我给尼克一个超级大的拥抱 想念他 亲亲亲” |
[07:34] | -Why wouldn’t she message me? -I don’t know. This is what happens. | -她为什么不直接发信息给我? -不知道 反正就发给我了 |
[07:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:41] | Nick and I just… We were almost inseparable in the early days. | 我和尼克…早期几乎形影不离 |
[07:47] | We clicked and haven’t looked back. We’ve been best friends ever since. | 我们一拍即合 此后就一直是挚友 |
[07:51] | Are you still training today? | 你今天还训练吗? |
[07:53] | I might. We’ll see what the weather’s like. | 可能会 视天气情况而定吧 |
[07:56] | The majority of my job is making sure he feels good. | 我主要任务是保证他有好心情 |
[07:59] | I think it’s pretty important for someone who doesn’t have a trainer or a coach. | 对一个没有教练的人来说 好心情很重要 |
[08:04] | I’ll pick you up again later if I’m going to go play tennis. | 如果我要训练 那晚点我再去接你 |
[08:07] | -Sure. -Yeah. | -好 -嗯 |
[08:09] | We’ve been together about two and a half months. | 我们在一起大概两个半月了 |
[08:12] | We met online and we’ve been hanging out every day since. | 我们是从网上认识的 此后就每天都在一起了 |
[08:16] | He’s not as crazy as everyone thinks he is. | 大家都觉得他很疯 其实不是的 |
[08:21] | I’m excited. I want to enjoy watching you play. | 我很激动 我想去看你打球 |
[08:25] | I’ve never really watched a tennis game in my life. | 我这辈子还没看过网球赛 |
[08:29] | So, yeah, this is all new for me. | 所以这对我来说是全新的体验 (首轮比赛前一天) |
[08:34] | During a slam, you have to go in prepared | 在大满贯赛事中 你必须做好准备 |
[08:37] | to play every match in pretty extreme conditions. | 在相当极端的条件下打每一场比赛 |
[08:40] | -I really need a hug. -Oh. | 我真的需要一个拥抱 |
[08:42] | Australia in January feels like you’re playing in a hairdryer for six hours. | 在一月的澳大利亚打球 让人觉得像在吹风机里打六个小时 |
[08:48] | Australia is such a sports-mad country. | 澳大利亚人对运动特别痴迷 |
[08:51] | So that’s a lot of pressure for the Australian players | 所以澳大利亚选手在墨尔本打比赛 |
[08:54] | when they play in Melbourne. | 会有很大压力 |
[08:57] | People want to see him succeed. | 大家想看到他成功 对他来说 澳网比其他赛事都重要 |
[08:59] | I think that really weighs on him more heavily in Australia than anywhere else. | |
[09:04] | This is gonna be his first tournament since 2021 US Open. | 这是他自2021年美网之后的 第一场比赛 |
[09:08] | He hasn’t played tennis for months. | 他已经好几个月没打比赛了 |
[09:10] | He’s like a part-time player. | 他就像业余网球选手一样 |
[09:13] | He doesn’t play that often. He takes months off at a time. | 他不是经常打 一次要休息上好几个月 |
[09:17] | It’s like a hobby. | 打网球就像他的业余爱好 |
[09:20] | I don’t know if it’s the pressure | 不知道是因为压力 还是因为他不爱网球了 不过如果他的排名继续下降 |
[09:21] | or he’s falling out of love with the game, but if he drops down the rankings, | |
[09:25] | he won’t qualify for the major tournaments. | 那他就没资格参加大赛了 |
[09:28] | One of the big questions is, | 最大的问题是 |
[09:29] | “Is he still going to be playing the sport this time next year?” | “明年这个时候 他还会继续打网球吗?” |
[09:36] | Welcome back, brother. | 欢迎回归 兄弟 |
[09:37] | It’s always nice to be back, you know. | 回归总让人心情舒畅 |
[09:40] | I don’t know if this is going to be the last time. | 不知道这会不会是最后一次 |
[09:44] | Nothing good lasts forever, yeah? | 没有什么好东西是永恒的 对吧? |
[09:50] | My tennis career depends on how I play this year. | 我的网球生涯取决于今年我的表现 |
[09:56] | People really don’t understand how different I go about my tennis | 人们不明白我的网球 我的生活 |
[10:00] | or my life or my career compared to every other tennis player. | 或我的职业生涯 跟其他网球选手有何不同 |
[10:05] | I’ve barely played for ten or eleven weeks of the year, | 我过去一年只打了10周或11周的网球 |
[10:08] | but I’m hitting the ball as good as ever. | 但我的击球水平一点都没有下降 |
[10:12] | I definitely feel my level is there. | 我觉得我的水平还在 |
[10:16] | He doesn’t want it! He does not want it! | 他不想要 一点都不想 |
[10:21] | What a point! | 好球 |
[10:31] | -How are you going? -What do you think? | -你怎么样? -你觉得呢? |
[10:33] | -Camera’s on you right now. -Really good. Not bad. | -摄像机就在边上 -很好 还不错 |
[10:40] | I don’t know how you’re out in the heat. | 这么热的天 你还好吗? |
[10:43] | -Sorry. I’m so sweaty. -No, it’s okay. | -抱歉 我浑身是汗 -没事 |
[10:46] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉如何? |
[10:48] | I feel okay. It’s just like… | 感觉还行 就是… |
[10:51] | I’m just taking it as it comes at the moment. | 既来之则安之吧 |
[10:53] | You know, like, I don’t know how many Aus opens, realistically, are coming. | 我不知道前面有多少场 澳网的比赛等着我 |
[10:58] | So, like, I’m just soaking it all in. | 我就享受比赛吧 |
[11:00] | Take one day at a time. | 一天一天来吧 |
[11:02] | Don’t put too much pressure on yourself. It’s terrible. | 不要给自己太大压力 压力很可怕 |
[11:05] | -Yeah. -Try and actually enjoy it. | -好 -真正去享受比赛 |
[11:08] | Yeah. | 好 (首轮 128名选手) |
[11:12] | We bring you all the action from Rod Laver Arena. | 我们从罗德拉沃尔球场 为大家带来精彩赛事 |
[11:15] | All of the color, all of the excitement of day one of Australian Open 2022. | 2022年澳大利亚网球公开赛第一天 大家都激动无比 |
[11:24] | At the start of round one, there’s 128 men. | 第一轮总共有128名男子选手参赛 |
[11:31] | And 128 women. | 女子选手也是128名 |
[11:37] | All playing knockout rounds over two weeks. | 大家进行为期两周的淘汰赛 |
[11:42] | In tennis, it is “eat what you kill.” | 网球比赛就是踩着别人往上爬 |
[11:45] | -Yes! | |
[11:47] | Every round a player wins, they earn a cash prize. | 运动员每赢一轮比赛 就赢得一份现金奖金 |
[11:51] | If you’re not winning matches, you’re not making money. That’s the bottom line. | 赢不了比赛就赚不到钱 这是基本原则 |
[11:59] | The way that the tennis scoring system works, | 由于网球特殊的计分系统 |
[12:02] | matches can turn around on a dime. | 比赛可以在瞬间逆转 |
[12:07] | Six games wins a set. | 拿下六局就赢得一盘 |
[12:11] | It’s best of three sets for the women. | 女子组比赛是三局两胜制 |
[12:14] | Game, set, match. | 获得比赛胜利 |
[12:16] | The men play best of five. | 男子组比赛是五局三胜制 |
[12:20] | With the Grand Slam on the line, you have to be ready to go straight out the blocks. | 事关大满贯 选手们必须剑指决赛 (澳大利亚选手尼克克耶高斯 对阵英国选手利亚姆布罗迪) |
[12:28] | A commentator on ESPN today | 娱乐与体育电视网的评论家说 |
[12:30] | said he heard rumblings this is your last year on tour. | 听闻这是你最后一年参加巡回赛 |
[12:33] | Is that accurate? | 消息属实吗? |
[12:35] | I don’t know. Like, I don’t know. | 我不知道 真的不知道 |
[12:37] | I’ll probably be planning to play, but I’m just thinking about tonight and tomorrow. | 我可能计划继续打比赛 但是… 目前我只关注今晚和明天 |
[12:45] | Now it is time for an Aussie to take to center stage here. | 一名澳大利亚人即将登上中央球场 |
[12:50] | Taking on the qualifier Liam Broady of the UK. | 跟英国选手利亚姆布罗迪展开对决 |
[12:54] | If you’ve never seen a tennis score before, it can be confusing. | 如果你以前没看过网球比赛的比分 可能会觉得困惑 |
[12:58] | It’s a five-set match, but in every set, six games makes a set. | 比赛总共五盘 但每一盘由六局组成 |
[13:03] | So it’s basically first to six. | 谁先拿到六局就赢下一盘 |
[13:06] | The danger for Nick is that he hasn’t played lately. | 尼克面临的危机在于 他最近都没有打比赛 |
[13:09] | And you’re coming in cold | 跟熟悉比赛环境的人相比 |
[13:11] | against somebody who’s au fait with the conditions. | 最近没打比赛的人肯定手生 |
[13:14] | Perhaps a potential banana peel here for Kyrgios. | 克耶高斯可能会给对手带来威胁 |
[13:17] | Surely, it cannot be ideal for this first round. | 第一轮就遇到这种情况 可能并不理想 |
[13:20] | It’ll be a test. | 这将是一场考验 |
[13:28] | -Good luck. -Thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[13:31] | Liam Broady, my fucking competitor right here. | 那就是我的对手利亚姆布罗迪 |
[13:35] | It’s gonna be a good one. | 比赛肯定会很精彩 |
[13:36] | From the United Kingdom, please welcome Liam Broady! | 请大家欢迎英国选手利亚姆布罗迪 |
[13:42] | From Australia, | 澳大利亚选手 |
[13:44] | Nick Kyrgios! | 尼克克耶高斯 |
[13:46] | Mr. Box Office himself. | 人称门票收入的保证 |
[13:50] | He promised us a good show and hopefully he can deliver. | 他承诺给我们奉上一场精彩的比赛 希望他能兑现承诺 |
[13:53] | Thank you. Players are ready. | 谢谢各位观众 选手已做好准备 |
[13:56] | I cannot wait for this one to unfold. | 我等不及要见证这场精彩的比赛了 |
[13:59] | Play. | 开赛 |
[14:25] | King Kyrgios is in the house. | 尼克克耶高斯进入状态了 |
[14:28] | It’s insane what he’s able to do on the court. | 他在球场上的表现太惊人了 |
[14:32] | I wish I would’ve had his talent. | 真希望我能有他的才能 |
[14:40] | My serve is my biggest weapon. | 我的发球是我最厉害的武器 |
[14:43] | His serve is so good. It is so good. | 他的发球太厉害了 真的厉害 (每小时220公里) |
[14:47] | Let’s go, come on. | 加油 |
[14:49] | He can dictate the point | 他的发球指哪打哪 能凭发球直接得分 |
[14:51] | by hitting a serve where he needs to hit it. | |
[14:59] | Game, first set, Kyrgios. | 克耶高斯拿下第一盘 |
[15:03] | Nick is different. | 尼克与众不同 |
[15:05] | He keeps you entertained, on the edge of your seat. | 他能让你在座位上大饱眼福 真是太精彩了 |
[15:13] | Oh, that is filthy tennis. | |
[15:19] | What is going on? | 发生了什么? |
[15:20] | You’re gonna see him do the most ridiculous trick shots. | 他会花式打出最让人难以置信的球 |
[15:23] | If you want an experience, you watch Nick. | 如果想体验不一样的网球 看尼克的比赛就对了 |
[15:26] | Already sending the locals into a frenzy. | 已经让澳大利亚的观众陷入疯狂 |
[15:30] | Kyrgios leads two sets to love. | 克耶高斯以2:0领先 |
[15:39] | He hits a shot and starts throwing up his hands. | 他拿到分数后会把手抬起来 |
[15:44] | People are like, “Yeah.” | 观众都这样 |
[15:47] | The crowd’s involved. | 观众全情投入 |
[15:49] | The chair umpire is involved. | 连主裁判都参与其中 |
[15:52] | It’s cool. You just don’t see that from any other player. | 这种风格很酷 是其他选手身上没有的 |
[15:56] | The people follow Kyrgios. | 观众跟随克耶高斯的节奏 |
[15:58] | They’re incredibly loud and create an atmosphere. | 他们呼声震天 营造出激烈的氛围 |
[16:02] | And he plays it to perfection. | 他把比赛发挥到极致 |
[16:06] | Kyrgios leads five games to three. | 本盘克耶高斯以5:3领先 |
[16:14] | Pretty crazy out there. | 观众陷入疯狂 |
[16:17] | It’s a very difficult atmosphere to try and handle. | 那种现场气氛很难驾驭 |
[16:21] | He orchestrates the crowd. He’s incredible at getting them behind him. | 他指挥人群 他有本事让观众都为他助威 |
[16:24] | And he plays better for it. | 这样他会越打越好 赛点 |
[16:27] | Match point here. | |
[16:33] | Game, set, match Kyrgios, 6-4, 6-4, 6-3. | 克耶高斯赢得比赛 三盘比分为6:4 6:4 6:3 |
[16:37] | Kyrgios is through in straights. | 克耶高斯直落三盘 |
[16:42] | What a way to shut the gates. | 对手毫无还击之力 |
[16:45] | And he sets up a mouth-watering second round | 第二轮他将对阵丹尼尔梅德韦杰夫 |
[16:50] | with Daniil Medvédev. | 观众对此很是期待 |
[16:51] | I don’t know what the fuck is going on with that crowd. They are insane, yeah? | 观众怎么如此疯狂 他们都疯了吧 |
[16:57] | They’re like a zoo in there. | 就跟动物园一样 |
[17:08] | Now he’s got the number two player in the world. | 他的下位对手世界排名第二 |
[17:11] | Daniil Medvédev is one of the most disciplined guys | 梅德韦杰夫是很久以来网球场上 |
[17:14] | that we’ve seen in the game for a very long time. | 最自律的选手之一 |
[17:17] | I’ve got to give a big advantage to Medvédev in this match | 我觉得这场比赛 梅德韦杰夫的胜算很大 |
[17:20] | given the amount of tennis Nick has played. | 毕竟克耶高斯近来很少参赛 |
[17:22] | I’m interested to see what is his level. | 我很想看看他现在的水平 |
[17:25] | It’s not easy when you don’t play a lot of tennis. | 在比赛不多的情况下对战并非易事 |
[17:27] | He’s going to try to pump himself up. | 他肯定会给自己打气 |
[17:31] | I’ll do my preparation. It’s not going to be easy for him. | 我也会做好准备 他不会轻易赢下这场比赛的 |
[17:40] | -I feel good right now. -Your hips are tight. | -我现在感觉很好 -你的髋部很紧绷 |
[17:43] | As far as your hip range goes, it’s pretty good. | 就髋部的活动范围而言 还算不错 |
[17:50] | You alright? | 你还好吧? |
[17:52] | In reality, I should be getting this every day, but I’m just a different cat. | 其实我应该每天都接受按摩 不过我就是与众不同 |
[17:59] | You’ve never done anything standard. | 不论什么事 你都没按标准来 |
[18:02] | You have to balance the mental and the physical. | 你需要平衡精神和身体两种状态 因为如果你每天都做那种乏味的事 你可能会很不开心 |
[18:04] | Because if you did that grind every day, you’d be so unhappy. | |
[18:21] | I think everyone knows I’m capable of beating anyone on any given day, | 大家应该都知道 我有能力在任何时候打败任何人 |
[18:24] | but kind of depends on how I’m feeling. | 不过一切还要取决于我的感受 |
[18:29] | That’s why I have to do it my way. | 所以我必须按照自己的方式做事 (第二轮 还剩64名选手) |
[18:38] | Stunning conditions for tennis fans | 澳大利亚网球公开赛 第二轮比赛即将开始 |
[18:41] | as we kick off second-round action at the Australian Open. | 网球粉丝们既紧张又兴奋 |
[18:45] | With half the draw eliminated, only 64 men and 64 women remain. | 一半的选手已经淘汰 目前男子组和女子组都只剩64名选手 |
[18:55] | Each stage is a battle for survival. | 每一场比赛都是生死之战 (澳大利亚选手尼克克耶高斯 对阵俄罗斯选手丹尼尔梅德韦杰夫) |
[19:02] | Whether you love him or hate him, | 不管你喜欢他还是讨厌他 尼克克耶高斯总能娱乐他人 |
[19:04] | he’s always entertaining, Nick Kyrgios. | |
[19:07] | It’s a second-round matchup that we were all hoping for. | 这是万众期待的第二轮比赛 |
[19:15] | Medvédev is ruthless. He’s patient. He’s a winning machine. | 梅德韦杰夫冷酷无情 他极具耐心 仿佛一部胜利机器 克耶高斯引人注意 反复无常 号称种子杀手 |
[19:19] | Kyrgios is engaging. Volatile. | |
[19:23] | A slayer of seeds. | |
[19:32] | Nick Kyrgios to serve. | 尼克克耶高斯发球 |
[19:34] | Ready. Play. | 准备 开赛 克耶高斯拿下本局 |
[19:47] | –Game, Kyrgios. | |
[19:50] | First game goes to Kyrgios. He’s off to a good start. | 克耶高斯拿下第一局 他今天开局不错 |
[20:06] | Medvédev’s really come out firing. | 梅德韦杰夫要火力全开了 |
[20:12] | He’s under the pump here. | 激起了他的胜负欲 好球 |
[20:15] | Oh, yes! | |
[20:20] | Straight nitro from Kyrgios. | 克耶高斯开足马力 |
[20:24] | This is what they came to see. | 这就是观众期待看到的场面 |
[20:27] | This battle is well and truly joint now at four a piece. | 比分来到4:4 战斗真正激烈起来了 |
[20:34] | Out. | 出界 |
[20:36] | Can you please stop screaming while I’m fucking serving? | 我发球的时候能闭上臭嘴吗? |
[20:40] | Obscenity by Mr. Kyrgios. | 克耶高斯先生出现污言秽语 |
[20:42] | Will you tell them to quiet down before my serve? Cool. | 我发球前你能让他们安静吗?好 |
[20:45] | Apologies for the colorful language. | 抱歉出现骂人场面 |
[20:49] | I lose my shit ’cause of little things happening out there. | 因为一些小事 我失控了 |
[20:54] | Come on. Take your time. | 加油 不要急 |
[20:57] | I’ve got such a short fuse. | 我这个人脾气不好 |
[21:01] | It’s almost like a habit. | 就像一种习惯一样 |
[21:05] | Watching him play tennis, you get this anxious feeling. | 看他打网球会让人焦虑 |
[21:10] | So much pressure and so many emotions. | 压力很大 情绪很多 |
[21:14] | Game and first set, Medvédev. | 梅德韦杰夫拿下第一盘 |
[21:16] | By seven games to six. | 比分为7:6 |
[21:19] | The reality of tennis at the highest level. | 最高水平的网球就是如此 |
[21:23] | You have to go there and take it. | 你必须去承受这种压力 |
[21:25] | Let’s go, come on. | 加油 |
[21:28] | You have to be mentally there the entire time. | 你必须一直保持良好的精神状态 |
[21:30] | You cannot be inconsistent. | 不能时好时坏 |
[21:34] | You cannot have an off day. | 一刻也不能松懈 |
[21:40] | Game, Medvédev. | 梅德韦杰夫拿下本局 (第二盘 克耶高斯4:5梅德韦杰夫) |
[21:53] | It’s just another body blow to Kyrgios. | 对克耶高斯来说又是一记重创 (盘分 克耶高斯0:2梅德韦杰夫) |
[21:59] | Medvédev proving to be Kyrgios’s kryptonite. | 梅德韦杰夫是克耶高斯的克星 |
[22:03] | Listen. I don’t want to talk to you. Listen to me. Yeah? | 听好 我不想跟你说话 你听我说 好吗? |
[22:07] | Don’t scream. | 不要大喊大叫 |
[22:08] | There’ll be one point where he thinks he should have won. | 有时候他会觉得自己应该赢 |
[22:11] | And then just goes bang. | 然后就爆发了 |
[22:14] | -I couldn’t care less. -Okay. | -我才不在乎 -好 |
[22:16] | Ask anyone else. Nobody cares about what you say. | 你去问别人 没人在乎你说什么 |
[22:19] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[22:23] | In the heat of the battle, I’m two different people. | 一旦开始比赛 我就仿佛变了个人 |
[22:29] | Sometimes I do cross the line. | 有时候我确实会越界 |
[22:31] | That’s just my passion. That’s just my emotion. | 我的激情就是如此 我的情绪就是如此 |
[22:36] | Millions of people watching you. | 数百万人在看着你 |
[22:38] | You’re not playing your best. Would you not be frustrated and angry? | 你没有拿出自己的最高水平 难道你不会沮丧生气吗? |
[22:56] | He should have put that away. | 他应该把脾气收一收 (第四盘 克耶高斯2:5梅德韦杰夫) |
[23:08] | I have to let it out out there. | 我必须发泄出来才行 |
[23:12] | Match point here. | 赛点 |
[23:14] | One thing is for sure. | 有一点很确定 |
[23:16] | If things don’t go his way here, he has gone out with a bang. | 如果事情不如他所愿 他肯定会爆发 |
[23:24] | Daniil Medvédev takes care of Nick Kyrgios. | 丹尼尔梅德韦杰夫打败尼克克耶高斯 |
[23:28] | Three sets to one. 7-6, 6-4, 4-6… | 盘分3:1 各盘比分为7:6 6:4 4:6… |
[23:32] | Simply too good. | 比赛太精彩了 |
[23:34] | A mental giant who takes Kyrgios down in four sets. | 3:1击败克耶高斯 他是一位精神上的巨人 |
[23:40] | Not sure how much more Nick is going to be sticking around. | 不知道尼克还会打多久的网球 |
[23:44] | What do you make of what you’ve seen tonight? | 大家对今晚的比赛有何看法? |
[23:48] | Look, I don’t know. I don’t know if anyone knows. | 我不知道 我不知道大家知不知道 |
[23:52] | He still plays as well as ever, doesn’t he? | 他的表现还是一如既往的好 对吧? |
[23:58] | And is this a last goodbye? | 这是最后一次道别了吗? |
[24:03] | It may very well be. | 很有可能是 |
[24:05] | He has been one hell of an entertainer. | 他有非常出色的娱乐能力 |
[24:08] | But has he maximized that talent? | 可他的天赋发挥到最大程度了吗? |
[24:11] | That will always be the question that hangs over Kyrgios. | 关于克耶高斯的这个问题 我们永远不会知道答案 |
[24:18] | Melbourne Park says farewell. | 墨尔本公园跟他道别 |
[24:23] | [sad music playing | |
[24:29] | -You should be fucking proud. -Yeah, you were amazing. | -说实话 你应该感到自豪 -对 这场比赛你表现很好 |
[24:36] | You played very solidly. | 你打得很扎实 (澳大利亚 堪培拉) |
[24:56] | I worry about him every day. | 我每天都担心他 |
[24:59] | Every day. | 每一天 |
[25:01] | Because he’s gone through some really unhappy times. | 因为他经历过一些很艰难的时刻 (尼克母亲) |
[25:08] | I’m a real chatterbox. | 我真是个话匣子 |
[25:09] | Chee! | |
[25:13] | He was a beautiful baby. | 他小时候很漂亮 |
[25:15] | He had all these curls. I thought he looked like a little girl. | 卷卷的头发 我觉得像个小女孩 |
[25:22] | He was a chubby little boy. | 他小时候胖乎乎的 |
[25:25] | Around seven is when he had his first lesson. | 他大概七岁时第一次上网球课 |
[25:30] | I didn’t know how good I was. | 我不知道以前我打得多好 |
[25:31] | That’s the shot. | 好球 |
[25:34] | When I was about 17, I just had a growth spurt. | 我17岁时 身高猛增 |
[25:38] | All of a sudden I started sliding and moving. | 突然我就会滑步移动了 |
[25:41] | I was like, I’ve been blessed. And then things got quite serious. | 感觉我是个幸运儿 然后一切变得认真起来 (2014年温网第四轮) |
[25:49] | I was 19. I had my break out at Wimbledon and then that was it. | 当时我19岁 我在温网爆发 |
[25:55] | My life changed. | 生活从此改变 |
[25:58] | The 19-year-old beat the almost unbeatable Rafael Nadal. | 这名19岁选手 打败了几乎不败的纳达尔 |
[26:02] | It’s one of those sporting stories that becomes an instant legend. | 这种体育事件马上就会成为传奇 |
[26:06] | The Australian teenager who takes on the world number one and wins. | 这位澳大利亚少年打赢了世界第一 |
[26:10] | It went from no one knowing who I was | 我一开始只是个无名小卒 |
[26:13] | to people camping outside my house. | 后来甚至有人在我家外面露营 |
[26:17] | That match changed everything. Everything. | 那场比赛改变了一切 真的是一切 |
[26:22] | From that day forth, the expectation for me to be the next big thing was massive. | 那天之后 大家都对我抱有很高的期望 |
[26:27] | How do you tell a 19-year-old | 一个19岁的少年赢了世界第一 |
[26:29] | to deal with so much pressure after beating the world number one? | 他要怎么面对那么大的压力? |
[26:37] | He just became aggressive. | 他变得有攻击性 |
[26:39] | He was just so angry, always angry at something. | 他变得很生气 对什么都生气 |
[26:43] | What does that mean? | 那话什么意思? |
[26:45] | -What’s unsportsmanlike about it? -Stop. | -怎么违反体育道德了? -不要这样 |
[26:47] | -What is unsportsmanlike? -Please stop. | -什么叫违反体育道德? -不要这样 |
[26:56] | After that, he was painted as a bad boy, and then he was the villain. | 此后他就被刻画成了坏小子的形象 他成了坏人 |
[27:00] | Every article, every tabloid, every person | 每篇文章 每份报纸 每个人 |
[27:03] | just wanted to have their two cents | 都想来踩两脚 |
[27:05] | and tell him what a shit bloke he was. | 告诉他他有多混蛋 |
[27:09] | We even had one of our sporting legends tell him to go back to where he came from. | 甚至有体育界的传奇人物 让他从哪来滚回哪去 |
[27:14] | Who does that? You know? | 那都是什么人啊? |
[27:17] | Racism. It was another unnecessary thing to deal with. | 种族歧视 又是欲加之罪 |
[27:22] | It hurt. | 非常伤人 |
[27:26] | The first four or five years of my career, it was so chaotic. | 我职业生涯的前四五年 非常混乱 |
[27:31] | When Horse was on tour with me, he was just basically looking after me. | 小马跟着我打巡回赛时 基本上就是在照顾我 |
[27:35] | He could just see my mental well-being declining every week. | 他能看出我的精神状态一日不如一日 |
[27:40] | My life was kind of spiraling out of control, drinking every single night. | 我的生活算是失控了 我每晚都喝酒 |
[27:46] | I used to have your location on my phone. | 以前我都时刻用手机关注你的位置 |
[27:48] | Some mornings I’d have to physically go and find where you were, | 有时候早上我得亲自去找你 |
[27:52] | what hotel you were at, whose house you were staying at | 去酒店或者别人家把你找回来 |
[27:55] | before tournaments, before a match. | 让你去参加锦标赛 参加大赛 |
[27:58] | -It was tough. -I was like, “I can’t keep doing this.” | -那段日子很难 -我就想“不能这样下去了” |
[28:01] | I just had to be kinder to myself. For my mental health, | 为了自己的精神健康 我必须对自己好一点 |
[28:04] | I could never be a player that played all year round. I couldn’t do that. | 我无法跟其他选手一样 一年到头都打球 我做不到 |
[28:08] | I value my family, my close friends, and Cossie too much | 我非常重视家人 重视朋友 重视科斯汀 |
[28:13] | to put tennis in front of that anymore. | 我不能再把网球放在首位了 |
[28:15] | I don’t think that’s healthy. | 我觉得那样不健康 |
[28:17] | I don’t have any expectations now in my matches. | 现在我对比赛的期望值很低 |
[28:20] | I want to go out there, have fun, and take the pressure off. | 我上场只是想摆脱压力 享受比赛 |
[28:25] | Then we can kind of live more of a normal life. | 那样我们才能过上正常生活 |
[28:29] | It’s much better like this, that’s for sure. | 这样好多了 这点是肯定的 |
[28:34] | Wherever he goes, drama does seem to follow. | 他走到哪里 事情似乎就跟到哪里 |
[28:37] | Kyrgios and fellow Aussie, Thanasi Kokkinakis, | 克耶高斯和 同是澳洲人的坛纳西科基纳吉斯 |
[28:40] | have teamed up in the doubles. | 在男子双打中搭档 |
[28:42] | To come up short against Medvédev was heartbreaking, | 输给梅德韦杰夫让我很心痛 |
[28:45] | but I’m gonna play doubles with one of my best friends | 但我还要跟我的好朋友搭档双打 |
[28:48] | and just have a bit of fun. | 好好享受比赛 |
[28:51] | It’s not just about the singles. | 墨尔本这里不仅有单打比赛 |
[28:54] | There’s a Grand Slam up for grabs in the doubles. | 双打比赛也有大满贯争夺战 |
[28:59] | Game, set, match… | 本场比赛的胜者是… |
[29:01] | Matches are best of three sets, not five. | 双打是三局两胜制 不是五局三胜 |
[29:06] | But being a Grand Slam, the stakes are massive. | 但由于是大满贯赛事 比赛分量很重 |
[29:13] | We are guaranteed to be entertained this afternoon at Melbourne Park | 这两位选手一上场 今天下午的墨尔本公园 |
[29:16] | when these two hit the court. | 肯定会情绪高涨 |
[29:18] | I speak of Nick Kyrgios and also Thanasi Kokkinakis. They’re the best of mates. | 尼克克耶高斯和坛纳西科基纳吉斯 他们是最佳搭档 |
[29:22] | They’re putting on a show here at the practice courts. | 目前他们正在球场上训练 (Netflix 尼克克耶高斯 坛纳西科基纳吉斯) |
[29:30] | -One more, sorry. -Premature. We’re used to it. | -再来一次 抱歉 -不成熟?我们习惯了 |
[29:35] | That guy has got so many fucking kids running around, for sure. | 那家伙肯定是在孩子堆里待得太久了 |
[29:42] | Give it some. You’re the guy with the biggest forehand on tour. | 认真点 你是巡回赛中正手最厉害的 |
[29:51] | We were nine when I met Nick. | 我认识尼克时 我们应该都是九岁 |
[29:53] | He was this big dude, wearing all NBA gear pretty much. | 他块头很大 喜欢穿一身篮球服 |
[29:57] | Oh, what was that? | 什么情况? |
[30:01] | He was bigger than everyone he was playing against. | 他比跟他比赛的人块头都大 |
[30:03] | He was loud. He was like what he is now, to be honest. | 他会很吵 说实话就跟现在一样 |
[30:05] | What is that, bro? What is that? | 刚才什么情况?怎么回事? |
[30:09] | We get along really well and we’re both very competitive. | 我们相处得很好 我们的好胜心都很强 |
[30:12] | Oh, my goodness. | 天啊 |
[30:14] | We’re not just together because we’re good at tennis | 我们在一起玩 不仅是因为我们网球打得好 |
[30:17] | and we play well on court together. | 我们两个人配合默契 |
[30:21] | We spend shitloads of times off the court just talking rubbish with each other. | 球场之外我们也经常一起玩 一起胡说八道 |
[30:28] | Having each other’s friendship and company is everything. | 我们两个人的互相陪伴很重要 |
[30:32] | When you have a close bond with someone, you know what makes them tick. | 跟一个人关系密切时 你会很清楚对方的情绪和行为 |
[30:38] | When I’m around Thanasi, I definitely feel comfortable and at home. | 我跟坛纳西相处得很舒服 我会很放松 |
[30:43] | That’s why we want to play doubles ’cause we can kind of just have fun. | 所以我们才搭档双打 我们可以一起享受比赛 |
[30:47] | It’s a laugh and stress-free environment, which is hard to find, to be honest. | 说实话 我们两个在一起时 会轻松无压力 这很难得 |
[30:53] | Welcome to day five of the Australian Open | 欢迎大家来到全新的起亚球场 |
[30:55] | at the brand new Kia Arena. | 见证澳网公开赛的第五天 (科基纳吉斯与克耶高斯 对阵梅克蒂奇与帕维奇) 首轮获胜之后 |
[31:00] | After their first-round win, | |
[31:03] | it would be a huge scalp if they beat the world’s best number-one combination. | 如果他们击败世界第一的组合 那将是惊人一战 |
[31:08] | Please welcome, from Croatia, | 请大家欢迎来自克罗地亚的 尼古拉梅克蒂奇和马特帕维奇 |
[31:10] | Nikola Mectić and Mate Pavić! | |
[31:13] | These two guys, Wimbledon and Olympic champions, | 这两位选手是温网冠军和奥运冠军 |
[31:16] | have won everything on offer. | 他们赢过所有双打赛事 |
[31:22] | And, from Australia, Thanasi Kokkinakis and Nick Kyrgios. | 有请澳大利亚选手 坛纳西科基纳吉斯和尼克克耶高斯 |
[31:27] | Two quality singles players | 两名优秀的单打选手 对阵一个训练有素的双打组合 |
[31:29] | up against a well-rehearsed doubles team. | |
[31:34] | In Australia, people are snacking beers, and cheering, with faces painted, | 澳大利亚的粉丝脸上涂了颜色 喝着啤酒欢呼 |
[31:40] | flying flags. | 还有旗帜飞舞 |
[31:41] | I feel like that’s what sport is. I think tennis misses that a little. | 我觉得体育就该是这样子 网球缺的就是这个 |
[31:45] | It’s a real festival atmosphere at Kia Arena. | 起亚球场上节日氛围浓厚 |
[31:58] | We’re not professional doubles guys. | 我们不是职业双打选手 |
[32:00] | We’re single guys who play doubles. It’s different. | 我们是单打选手打双打 二者是不一样的 |
[32:03] | A lot of doubles players work on angles | 很多双打选手会研究角度 |
[32:05] | and “If you serve here, they’re going to hit it this way.” | “你发这里 对方会往这边打” |
[32:08] | It’s very technical and that’s something me and Nick are so far off thinking about, | 他们技术性很强 我和尼克根本没考虑过那个 |
[32:12] | and I think that’s what makes it fun. | 我觉得这样比赛才有意思 第一局节奏就很快 (盘分 科基纳吉斯 克耶高斯 1:0梅克蒂奇 帕维奇) |
[32:15] | A cracking pace in the first game. | |
[32:42] | A couple of young boys having fun. | 几个年轻人玩得很开心 |
[32:45] | That’s what it’s all about. | 这就是网球的意义 |
[32:47] | After bowing out to the world number two in singles, | 男子单打输给世界排名第二的选手后 |
[32:50] | he and Thanasi Kokkinakis are on the verge of knocking out | 克耶高斯和科基纳吉斯即将淘汰 |
[32:53] | the world number one doubles combination. | 世界排名第一的双打组合 |
[33:01] | They’ve done it. What a performance from Kokkinakis and Kyrgios, childhood mates. | 他们成功了 克耶高斯和科基纳吉斯 这对从小玩到大的兄弟表现精彩 |
[33:06] | They beat the best, all right. | 他们打败了世界第一 |
[33:11] | What did I say? | 我说什么来着? |
[33:13] | What did I say? I told you. | 我说什么来着?我没说错吧 |
[33:15] | Don’t fuck with us at Kia Arena, yeah? We move diff! | 休想在起亚球场赢我们 我们打入下一轮了 |
[33:20] | Different. | 不一样 |
[33:21] | The headlines here, they’re revolutionizing the sport. | 澳大利亚头条新闻 他们正在彻底改变这项运动 |
[33:25] | Every match they have brought the energy | 他们把能量带到了每场比赛 观众也支持他们 |
[33:29] | and the crowd has supported them. | |
[33:31] | He hits great shots. He hits shots that nobody else hits. | 他打出的球很精彩 他的球技无人能及 |
[33:34] | He’s got that talent. That’s why we go crazy. | 他有那个天赋 所以我们才陷入疯狂 |
[33:37] | Put this energy into singles as well. | 把那种活力也用到单打上吧 |
[33:39] | Love him or loathe him, you can’t take your eyes off him when he plays tennis. | 不管你爱他还是恨他 他一打网球 你就无法将目光从他身上移开 |
[33:43] | Nick Kyrgios and Thanasi Kokkinakis | 尼克克耶高斯和坛纳西科基纳吉斯 |
[33:46] | have taken another step towards glory in the doubles. | 向双打的最高荣耀又迈进了一步 |
[33:49] | Let the wild ride continue. | 让狂野之旅继续 |
[33:52] | Kyrgios and Kokkinakis through to the quarters. | 克耶高斯和科基纳吉斯 打入四分之一决赛 |
[33:55] | He does well on the team format, | 他在双打中表现出色 |
[33:57] | and whether it’s because of the camaraderie | 不知道是因为友情的力量 |
[33:59] | or because the pressure is cut in half. | 还是因为双打压力减半了 |
[34:02] | The Special K’s have taken Australian Open crowds on the wildest ride | 克耶高斯和科基纳吉斯 带领澳大利亚公开赛的观众 |
[34:06] | in the tournament’s history. | 踏上了赛事历史上最疯狂的旅程 |
[34:10] | And the greatest show goes on! | 伟大的比赛继续 |
[34:15] | We’re here to see Kyrgios play. | 我们是来看克耶高斯比赛的 |
[34:19] | Go, Nick! | 加油 尼克 |
[34:21] | Young people are talking about tennis. I say, “Go Special K’s.” | 年轻人都在聊网球 我跟他们说“去看双K组合的比赛” |
[34:25] | Special K’s. | 双K组合 |
[34:26] | They’re called the Special K’s. It makes sense. | 他们被称为双K组合 这也很有道理 |
[34:29] | Nick Kyrgios and Thanasi Kokkinakis have become | 尼克克耶高斯和坛纳西科基纳吉斯 |
[34:31] | the “cereal killers” of the Australian Open doubles draw. | 成为了澳网双打选手的“连环杀手” |
[34:35] | Hey, I’m Nick, nice to meet you. | 你好 我是尼克 很高兴见到你 |
[34:37] | -I’m Costeen. -You’re beautiful. | -我是科斯汀 -你真美 |
[34:38] | -Are you a famous tennis player? -We play this game all the time. | -你很眼熟 你是著名网球选手吗? -我们一直打网球 |
[34:44] | You’re handsome. | 你太帅了 |
[34:45] | -Am I? -Yeah. | -是吗? -是的 |
[34:48] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢夸奖 |
[34:52] | -I’ve never– -Man’s getting older. | -我从没… -人会变老 |
[34:54] | I am. | 是的 |
[34:56] | This is our best run in a Grand Slam ever. | 这是我们在大满贯赛事中 走得最远的一次 |
[34:58] | I’ll do everything I can tonight. Get a good rest. Recover. Train. | 今晚我会尽全力 好好休息 恢复 训练 |
[35:01] | -Listen to me, bro. -I’m impressed. | -听我说 兄弟 -没想到啊 |
[35:04] | I think we’ve got a good shot at winning. | 我觉得我们获胜的几率很大 (男子双打半决赛) |
[35:08] | Some of the loudest applause we have ever heard here. | 现场观众掌声雷动 |
[35:20] | Good start for the Aussies. | 两位澳洲选手开局不错 |
[35:27] | That’s what they came to see. | 这就是观众想看到的 |
[35:34] | Let. First service. | 一发擦网 |
[35:36] | I’m serving and it’s far above the net. How is it a let? | 明明离网很远 怎么会擦网? |
[35:41] | The sensors say the ball hit the net. | 传感器显示球碰到了网 |
[35:43] | If the ball does touch it, it’s called a let, and you retake the serve. | 如果球真的碰到网 就叫擦网 选手要重新发球 |
[35:49] | Let. First service. | 一发擦网 |
[35:52] | I didn’t touch the net. | 球没有碰到网 老兄 |
[35:56] | Let. | 擦网 |
[35:59] | He’s just been frayed a little bit. | 他有点焦虑了 |
[36:05] | –Fault! -Stop speaking before the point. | -发球失误 -不要抢着说话 |
[36:09] | Getting irritated with people in the crowd. | 对观众感到恼火 |
[36:24] | Broken racket is an automatic code violation. | 摔球拍即视为违反规则 |
[36:28] | Nick’s got to be careful right now. | 尼克要小心了 |
[36:32] | I was like, “Fuck, I don’t need him to implode here.” | 我当时想 “糟了 他要是当场崩溃就糟了” |
[36:35] | …before the serve. How many times does that happen? | …发球前 这种事发生多少次了? |
[36:39] | It doesn’t make sense. | 这样太说不过去了 |
[36:41] | For fuck’s sake. | 搞什么 |
[36:43] | If there’s ever a time when I need the man to stay calm, it’s right here. | 此时我最需要这个男人保持冷静 |
[36:48] | This could be a long way home. | 前路还很漫长 |
[36:50] | Man, he is on the edge. | 他处于爆发的边缘 |
[36:53] | It’s like the full moon came out and the werewolf showed up. | 仿佛满月出来 狼人现身一般 |
[37:00] | When I start losing my head a little bit, he’s trying to calm me down. | 我开始有点失控时 他会尽量安抚我 |
[37:06] | We know how each other’s feeling. What we’re thinking. It’s everything. | 我们知道彼此的感受 彼此的想法 这最重要 |
[37:13] | We both lean on each other at certain times | 有时候我们会互相依靠 |
[37:16] | and we just try and keep our energy up. | 我们尽量保持精力充沛 |
[37:29] | Huge pressure moment. | 此刻压力巨大 |
[37:34] | Kokkinakis comes up with the goods. | 科基纳吉斯打出一记好球 赛点 |
[37:46] | Kokkinakis and Kyrgios | 科基纳吉斯和克耶高斯 |
[37:48] | join Ebden and Purcell at the men’s doubles final. | 将在男子双打决赛 对阵艾伯登和普塞尔 |
[37:56] | Unreal scenes. | 太不可思议了 |
[37:59] | I’m not finished. I want to win this fucking thing, to be honest. | 比赛还没结束 我要拿到冠军 |
[38:24] | They’re just doing a urine test. | 他们正在接受尿检 (反兴奋剂) |
[38:27] | He’s like 30… | 大概要… |
[38:29] | -Thirty mils. -…under. | -30毫升 -…30毫升 |
[38:32] | He has to keep drinking water. | 他只能一直喝水 |
[38:40] | You need to skull the water. | 你要多喝水 |
[38:43] | I’ve tried, baby. I’ve skulled two waters, one Pepsi and one juice, I’m trying. | 我喝过了 宝贝 我喝了一瓶可乐和一瓶果汁 |
[38:49] | Well, just do your best. | 尽力吧 不要把尿给我看 |
[38:54] | Ew. Don’t show me the pee. | |
[38:57] | I’m doing my best. I’ll be there as soon as I can. | 我在尽力了 我尽快回去 |
[39:02] | Yeah, he needs to drink more water because… | 他需要多喝水 因为… |
[39:05] | it wasn’t looking too good. | 情况不太妙 |
[39:18] | -Salad? -Yes, thank you. | -吃沙拉吗? -好的 谢谢 |
[39:29] | Are you going to do a Greek dance? | 你要去跳希腊舞吗? |
[39:31] | Absolutely not. | 当然不去 |
[39:32] | -Are you? -No. | -你要去吗? -不去 |
[39:36] | If you told me three years ago that I’d be here, | 如果三年前你告诉我 我会走到今天 |
[39:40] | I wouldn’t believe it. | 我肯定不会相信 |
[39:47] | Tennis is an extremely lonely sport. | 网球是一项非常孤独的运动 |
[39:51] | I think that’s what I struggle with the most. | 我觉得这是让我最挣扎的事 |
[39:55] | I need to be with my family. I need to have my close circle around me. | 我需要跟家人在一起 我需要亲朋好友在身边 |
[40:03] | Crashing into Saturday’s final. | 周六的决赛即将开始 (双打决赛当天) |
[40:06] | As juniors, they won Wimbledon, | 他们年少时赢过温网 |
[40:08] | as men, they’ve made destroying the world’s best combinations | 长大后 他们轻轻松松就打败了 |
[40:11] | look like child’s play. | 世界上最优秀的双打组合 |
[40:13] | There’s probably going to be the largest ever audience | 这场男双决赛的观众人数 |
[40:17] | for a men’s doubles final here in Australia… | 可能是澳大利亚有史以来最多的… |
[40:20] | -The way we trained like dogs. -We were running off… | -我们当时跟狗一样训练 -我们会跑… |
[40:23] | I don’t know how we trained. Now, if I’m tired, I can’t put in a good session. | 我不记得当时怎么训练的了 现在我累了的话就表现不好 |
[40:28] | You feel the last few years. | 你也知道这几年是怎么过来的 |
[40:29] | Back then, we were not getting more… We were averaging three hours of sleep. | 当时我们的睡觉时间… 平均大概三个小时吧 |
[40:34] | I was doing four or five hours a day. | 我一天要睡四五个小时 |
[40:36] | You know what it was? It was because we were so looking forward to the nights out. | 你知道为什么吗? 因为当时我们太想晚上出去玩了 |
[40:41] | -Yeah. -That’s what was fueling us. | -对 -那就是我们的动力 |
[40:43] | Definitely reined it back a notch since then. | 此后我们的动力就没那么大了 |
[40:46] | Definitely. | 没错 |
[40:47] | However, I do want to bring it back for a small period. | 不过我还是很怀念以前的日子 |
[40:54] | We’ve got memories that go back a long time. | 那是很久以前的事了 |
[40:58] | Definitely seen each other at our best and worst. | 我们既见过彼此最好的时候 也见过最糟的时候 |
[41:06] | We’ve come a long way. | 我们这一路真的经历了很多 |
[41:09] | If I showed you a picture of what my courts were like around my house… | 想想当年我家附近那个破网球场… |
[41:13] | And now we’re playing a Grand Slam final. | 现在我们竟然要参加 大满贯赛事的决赛了 |
[41:18] | I’m very proud of my son. | 我为我儿子感到非常自豪 |
[41:23] | -Thank you. -I just want him to always be happy. | -谢谢 -我只想让他一直开心 |
[41:26] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[41:27] | This is the men’s doubles final. | 现在是男子双打决赛现场 |
[41:33] | Please welcome, from Australia, | 请大家欢迎澳大利亚选手 |
[41:35] | Thanasi Kokkinakis and Nick Kyrgios. | 坛纳西科基纳吉斯和尼克克耶高斯 |
[41:39] | –K-squared. | 双K组合 |
[41:41] | They have electrified the locals. | 他们让澳洲的观众陷入疯狂 |
[41:44] | They teamed up to have some fun initially, | 他们一开始组队只是为了好玩 |
[41:46] | but think of the journey they made to get here. | 但没想到竟然一路杀进了决赛 |
[41:50] | They certainly showed that they can play. | 毫无疑问 他们展现了高超的球技 |
[41:52] | If he’d won a slam, everything would go away. | 如果能赢一个大满贯赛事冠军 一切都会烟消云散 |
[41:57] | I’d be lying if I said I didn’t want him to win a slam. | 我当然想让他拿到大满贯冠军 |
[42:00] | It’s going to be fascinating to see how it shakes out. | 这场比赛肯定会很精彩 |
[42:03] | We’ve done well to get to the final. | 我们一路打进了决赛 我们应该为自己感到自豪 |
[42:05] | We should be proud of ourselves. | |
[42:09] | Ready. Play. | 准备 开赛 |
[42:19] | Game face on. | 从表情来看 选手进入状态了 |
[42:30] | They’ve got to work for this tonight. | 今晚他们要苦战一番了 |
[42:36] | Good stuff from Ebden and Purcell. | 艾伯登和普塞尔表现很好 他们极具威胁 我们很清楚 他们必须想办法让对手接不住球 不知道他是不是有点紧张 |
[42:38] | They’re dangerous. We know that. | |
[42:47] | They have to find a way to make these guys miss. | |
[42:53] | Oof. I don’t know if he’s feeling a little bit of tension. | |
[43:02] | That’s a Kyrgios special. | 那是克耶高斯的经典动作 |
[43:07] | Kyrgios reminding everyone that he’s the guy. | 克耶高斯提醒大家 他才是球场上的焦点 |
[43:11] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[43:15] | That’s a great shot. | 好球 |
[43:17] | To make that shot takes some talent. | 那个球是需要一点天赋的 |
[43:23] | Game and first set. | 第一盘比赛结束 |
[43:25] | Set number one goes to Kyrgios and Kokkinakis. | 克耶高斯和科基纳吉斯拿下第一盘 |
[43:30] | Set number two. Here we go. | 第二盘 开始 (第二盘 科基纳吉斯 克耶高斯 2:1艾伯登 普塞尔) |
[43:47] | There have been so many journeys together. | 他们一起走过了太多的旅程 |
[43:53] | What a crescendo it has come to. | 现在是所有旅程的高潮 |
[43:58] | Down, but not out. | 摔倒 但没出界 |
[44:14] | Three championship points. | 三个冠军点 |
[44:19] | This is it. | 就是现在 |
[44:21] | With this serve, serving for your first Grand Slam title. | 发出这个球 迈向你的 第一个大满贯赛事冠军 太精彩了 |
[44:36] | What a performance. | |
[44:40] | From childhood friends to Grand Slam winners. | 从儿时好友到大满贯赛事冠军 |
[44:45] | Thanasi Kokkinakis and Nick Kyrgios | 坛纳西科基纳吉斯和尼克克耶高斯 |
[44:49] | are the Australian Open men’s doubles champions! | 成为澳大利亚网球公开赛 男子双打冠军 |
[45:04] | Two best mates | 作为挚友的两人 |
[45:05] | have just come through and won the Australian Open doubles. | 一路过关斩将 赢得了澳网双打冠军 |
[45:09] | They’ve beaten some of the very best teams in the world. | 他们打败了几个世界上最优秀的组合 |
[45:28] | I didn’t expect in this time in my career to win a Grand Slam. | 我没想到会在这个时候 拿到大满贯赛事的冠军 |
[45:35] | When people say, “Nick Kyrgios didn’t achieve this or achieve that…” | 人们都说尼克克耶高斯 这个不行 那个不行… |
[45:39] | Everything that I’ve gone through led to a Grand Slam. | 我经历的一切 让我拿到了大满贯赛事的冠军 |
[45:43] | It’s there. It’s never leaving now. | 我是冠军 永远不会改变 |
[45:53] | I feel proud of everything I’ve overcome. | 我对自己克服的一切感到自豪 |
[45:57] | That whole journey to get here. | 我对整段旅程感到自豪 |
[46:03] | I’m here to show you that I’m one of the best players in the world. | 我想告诉大家 我是世界上最优秀的网球选手之一 |
[46:11] | I remember my first big slam. | 我记得自己的第一个大满贯冠军 |
[46:14] | I was like, “This is it. Like, this is happiness.” | 我当时想 “就是这种感觉 这就是快乐” 这就是马泰奥的魔力 |
[46:16] | Oh, that is a little bit of Matteo magic! | |
[46:20] | If it wasn’t for Novak, maybe I would’ve had a slam already. | 如果不是因为德约科维奇 我可能早就拿到大满贯赛事的冠军了 |
[46:24] | Free Novak! | 释放小德 |
[46:26] | In breaking news, the world number one’s visa has been canceled. | 突发消息 世界排名第一的网球选手 被取消签证 |
[46:30] | Now it’s my time. | 现在是属于我的时刻 |
[46:37] | Wanna watch a movie instead of tennis? | 今晚不练球了吧?我们看看电影 |
[46:39] | When I was seven, I already had this dream of winning a slam. | 我七岁时就已经梦想 拿到大满贯赛事的冠军了 |
[46:44] | The thing missing from her, I said, “You’re too nice.” | 她身上缺乏的 就是我说的“你太友好了” |
[46:47] | You got to be bitchy out there sometimes. | 有时候你得狠毒起来才行 |
[46:51] | Excellent. Excellent! | 好极了 |
[46:53] | The thing is, tennis really pushes you to the limit. | 说实话 网球真的会把你逼到极限 |
[46:56] | Please welcome Rafael Nadal! | 请大家欢迎拉菲尔纳达尔 |
[47:00] | This sport, man. | 网球这项运动 |
[47:03] | Crazy. | 真是疯狂 |