时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:30] | You can come on out. | 你可以出来了 |
[00:46] | It’s an actual store. | 这还真是个仓库 |
[00:49] | I guess I figured vacuum cleaner repair was a term of art. | 我总以为真空吸尘器维修是个术语 |
[00:59] | If you would step right here on this blue spot. | 你能不能过来站在这个蓝点上 |
[01:01] | Leave your luggage where it is for the moment. | 行李暂时放在原地就行了 |
[01:16] | That good? | 这样行吗 |
[01:18] | – Sure. – What about this? | -当然 -那这个怎么办 |
[01:20] | I’ll photoshop that out. | 我会处理掉的 |
[01:31] | Oh, Nebraska. What’s in Nebraska? | 内布拉斯加 内布拉斯加有什么 |
[01:34] | You. From now on. | 你 从现在起 |
[01:37] | It’s gonna take me some time | 我得花点时间 |
[01:39] | to get your new situation fixed. | 处理好你的新情况 |
[01:41] | Until then, you’re gonna be staying here. | 在那之前 你都得待在这里面 |
[01:42] | I got a place downstairs, out of sight. | 楼下有个房间 别人看不到 |
[01:45] | It’s not the Ritz-Carlton, | 倒比不上丽兹卡尔顿 |
[01:46] | but it’s comfortable enough for short-term. | 但短期住的话还是很舒服的 |
[01:49] | How short-term? | 要多短 |
[01:51] | Considering you got your face up on buses | 考虑到现在城里的巴士和广告牌上 |
[01:53] | and billboards all over town, | 到处都是你的照片 |
[01:55] | I’m thinking, uh, two days. | 我估计 两天吧 |
[01:59] | Maybe three. | 也可能是三天 |
[02:03] | Only thing is, | 只有一点 |
[02:04] | and I don’t like to do this, | 我也不想这样 |
[02:07] | but, uh, you’ll have a bunk mate. | 但是还有个人跟你睡一屋 |
[02:10] | Oh, yeah? He’s still here? | 是吗 他还在这里吗 |
[02:13] | For the moment. | 现在是 |
[02:15] | He’s a special case. Gonna take some doing. | 他情况特殊 一时半会儿解决不了 |
[02:21] | How’s he holding up? | 他现在情况如何 |
[02:25] | You be the judge. | 你自己定夺吧 |
[03:04] | We will find Hank. | 我们会找到汉克的 |
[03:06] | Steve too. | 还有史蒂夫 |
[03:08] | They’re out there, and we’re gonna find them. | 他们还活着 我们会找到的 |
[03:11] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[03:17] | Sir. | 长官 |
[03:26] | Call it in, get her out of here. Move. | 去找支援 把她带走 行动 |
[03:40] | I, uh, get to his door, | 我到了他家门口 |
[03:44] | and I could hear music inside. | 还能听见屋里有音乐声 |
[03:46] | Like squeaky voices. | 吱吱作响 |
[03:49] | And I thought, | 我以为 |
[03:50] | you know, maybe, uh… | 可能是 |
[03:54] | I knocked on his door. | 我敲了敲他的门 |
[03:57] | The music stopped, and then he was right there. | 音乐就停了 然后他就出现了 |
[04:00] | When he saw the gun, he thought– | 他看到枪的时候 他以为 |
[04:04] | Hey, Kenny. | 肯尼 |
[04:05] | Does this pussy cry through the entire thing? | 这娘炮整段视频都在哭吗 |
[04:11] | Just watch. | 只管看吧 |
[04:13] | Kept saying that… | 一直重复说 |
[04:14] | you know, “You don’t have to do this.” | 你没必要这么做 |
[04:17] | His eyes were so big. | 他的眼睛睁得很大 |
[04:21] | – Such a bitch. He won’t quit. – They are high-fiving, because it worked, | -真娘 哭个不停 -他们在击掌 因为这招管用 |
[04:25] | Then, you know, we turn around, | 后来 我们转身 |
[04:27] | and there is this kid | 看到有个小孩 |
[04:29] | on a dirt bike, looking at us. | 骑在脏兮兮的自行车上看着我们 |
[04:35] | Drew Sharp. | 德鲁·夏普 |
[04:37] | That kid that went missing up in White Horse. | 在怀特霍斯失踪的那个小孩 |
[04:40] | It’s him. | 就是他 |
[04:42] | And then out of nowhere, | 不知从哪里冒出来的 |
[04:45] | Todd, that opie, dead-eyed piece of shit, | 托德 那个该死的混蛋 |
[04:49] | pulls out a gun and shoots the kid. | 掏出把枪 直接崩了那孩子 |
[04:54] | This is Todd Alquist we’re talking about? | 说的是托德·阿尔奎斯特吗 |
[04:56] | He killed Drew Sharp? | 是他杀了德鲁·夏普吗 |
[04:59] | Boom. Like it was nothing. | 砰地一声 人就死了 |
[05:12] | Hey, Uncle Jack. Hold up. | 杰克叔叔 等等 |
[05:18] | I think we should keep him for a while, | 我想咱们应该再留他一阵 |
[05:19] | get a couple of cooks under our belt. | 让他在我们的监控下再制几次毒 |
[05:22] | You seriously giving me this turn-the-other-cheek crap? | 你真的要这么忍气吞声吗 |
[05:25] | He ratted you out. Personally. | 那家伙出卖了你 |
[05:26] | We still got 600 gallons of methylamine. | 我们还有600加仑的甲胺呢 |
[05:28] | Meth? Who gives a shit about meth? | 甲胺 谁还在乎什么甲胺 |
[05:30] | We won the lottery here. | 我们都赚了一大票了 |
[05:31] | We’ve got all the money in the world. | 已经赚到那么多钱了 |
[05:34] | You’re talking to me about selling crank? | 你还叫我去卖那点毒品吗 |
[05:36] | I mean, this is millions, Uncle Jack. | 这得有上百万呢 杰克叔叔 |
[05:38] | No matter how much you got, | 无论赚了多少钱 |
[05:39] | how do you turn your back on more? | 都没人拒绝赚更多钱 |
[05:46] | You little… | 你个 |
[05:50] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[05:57] | It’s that Lydia woman. | 是为莉迪亚那娘们吧 |
[05:59] | You’re sweet on her, you little bastard. | 你这臭小子看上她了 |
[06:02] | Hey, Kenny, you believe this? | 肯尼 你信吗 |
[06:03] | Hey, it’s all about this right here, huh? | 不就男女那点事呗 |
[06:09] | Come on. | 得了 |
[06:12] | You can do better. | 漂亮妞有的是 |
[06:13] | I mean, that one’s so uptight, | 我是说那娘们脾气太大了 |
[06:15] | she’s probably got a wood chipper for a coochie. | 没准下面就是个绞肉机 |
[06:17] | You stick it in down there, | 你塞进去根”香肠” |
[06:18] | you’re pulling back a stump. | 出来就成肉馅了 |
[06:23] | Ah, what the hell. | 算了算了 |
[06:25] | Heart wants what the heart wants, right? | 谁也没法阻挡心里的想法 |
[06:31] | Let’s go back and watch some more of that crybaby rat, huh? | 咱回去瞧瞧那爱哭鬼还能折腾什么 |
[07:30] | How thick is it? | 有多厚 |
[07:34] | This is mild steel? | 这是软钢吧 |
[07:40] | Uh, no, this would be cash. | 不 这次是现金 |
[07:57] | What? | 怎么 |
[07:59] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[08:01] | Hey, you know what? | 知道吗 |
[08:05] | Make yourself useful. | 你得发挥作用 |
[08:06] | Give me a list of hitters, mercenaries. | 给我找几个枪手 雇佣兵 |
[08:08] | Yes, yes, I remember. You’ve got concerns. | 明白 我知道你有顾虑 |
[08:12] | Don’t worry. We’ll take the time to vet them. | 别担心 我们慢慢收拾他们 |
[08:15] | Make sure there are no undercover cops on the team. | 里面可别有卧底的条子 |
[08:19] | Five should do it. | 五个应该够了 |
[08:21] | Providing they’re the right men for the job. | 如果活儿干得漂亮 |
[08:25] | I’m gonna hate myself for asking, | 我真不想问 |
[08:27] | but, uh, who are we hitting? | 可要杀谁啊 |
[08:32] | Jack Welker. And his men. | 杰克·威尔克那帮人 |
[08:36] | They murdered Hank. They stole my life’s work. | 他们杀了汉克 抢了我毕生心血 |
[08:40] | I don’t know any hit men. | 我不认识什么枪手 |
[08:42] | You know a guy who knows a guy. | 你找找关系 |
[08:44] | Just get me the contacts. Anybody in that world. | 给我联系方式就行 只要是黑道的 |
[08:48] | I’m paying top dollar. We’ll find them. | 重赏之下必有勇夫 |
[08:53] | You mind if I give you a nickel’s worth of advice? | 要我给你个小建议吗 |
[08:55] | Just for old time’s sake? | 看在多年交情上 |
[08:58] | You’re worried about your wife and kids? | 你要是担心老婆孩子 |
[09:00] | Don’t leave. | 就别跑 |
[09:02] | The way things are right now, | 目前看来 |
[09:03] | some people, not me, mind you, | 可能有人会说 |
[09:05] | but some people might say | 注意 不是我 |
[09:06] | you’re leaving her high and dry. | 你弃她于不顾 |
[09:08] | Some people would be ignorant on the facts. | 总有人识不破真相 |
[09:12] | Some people wouldn’t know | 总有人不明白 |
[09:14] | that as far as the police are concerned, | 在警方看来 |
[09:16] | Skyler is a blameless victim. | 斯凯勒只是清白无辜 |
[09:22] | – No, no, no. – Go ahead. | -不 不 -你继续 |
[09:24] | Get it off your chest. | 有话直说 |
[09:26] | Go on. | 说你的 |
[09:28] | The phone call was a smart move. | 那个电话打得不错 |
[09:30] | Kudos to you. | 好样的 |
[09:31] | Odds are it was recorded. | 他们很可能录音了 |
[09:33] | It’s gonna play great for a jury. | 这对上庭很有利 |
[09:34] | It might even buy her a mistrial. | 甚至会使她免予起诉 |
[09:36] | In a year and a half. | 但过一年半载 |
[09:38] | Until then, if they don’t have you, | 等他们还抓不到你 |
[09:39] | they’re going after her. | 就会找她麻烦 |
[09:40] | There’s no point. She knows nothing. | 那没用 她什么都不知道 |
[09:42] | Well, too bad for her, then. | 那她更惨了 |
[09:43] | She’s got nothing to trade. | 毫无利用价值 |
[09:45] | I hate to be a downer here, | 我也不愿说风凉话 |
[09:47] | but there are two D.E.A. agents missing. | 可有俩毒品管制局的探员失踪了 |
[09:49] | Presumed dead. | 推定死亡 |
[09:50] | You think the Feds are gonna just let that go | 你以为你一走了之 |
[09:52] | ’cause you hit the ejector seat? | 管制局就会撒手不管啊 |
[09:54] | First thing they’re gonna do, | 首先他们会依据反黑法案 |
[09:55] | they will rico your wife and kids out of the house. | 把你老婆孩子赶出家门 |
[09:58] | That condo is gone. | 没收房产 |
[10:00] | Your bank accounts, they’re frozen. | 冻结银行账户 |
[10:02] | Her picture’s probably on TV right now, | 没准现在电视里就有她的靓照 |
[10:04] | next to yours. | 紧挨着你 |
[10:05] | Who’s gonna hire her? | 谁还敢雇她 |
[10:06] | Money’s no problem. | 钱不是问题 |
[10:07] | Well, I don’t mean to contradict you, | 我真不是和你抬扛 |
[10:09] | but getting it to her, impossible. | 可想把钱给她 没门 |
[10:12] | The feds are just praying that you’ll make contact. | 警方巴不得你们联系 |
[10:15] | Internet, the phone– it’s all tapped. | 网络 电话 统统监控起来 |
[10:17] | Hey, Mike was no dummy. | 麦克不傻吧 |
[10:20] | But every time he tried to get his nest egg to his granddaughter, | 可他每次想把钱转移给孙女 |
[10:22] | it ended up in uncle sam’s pockets. | 还不都归政府了 |
[10:27] | So you propose what? | 那你有什么建议 |
[10:31] | Stay. Face the music. | 按兵不动 面对现实 |
[10:34] | Hey, I mean, how much time have you got left? | 我意思是 你身体还能撑几天啊 |
[10:37] | You walk in with your head held high. | 你要昂起自己的头颅 |
[10:40] | You’ll be the John Dillinger of the metropolitan detention center. | 去局子里做你的黑帮老大 |
[10:42] | How bad is that? | 这糟不到哪去 |
[10:44] | And you bring a barrel full of drug money, | 你还可以把这桶贩毒挣来的钱上缴 |
[10:46] | maybe that soothes some troubled waters. | 也许能解决一些问题 |
[10:48] | Maybe they let your family stay in the house. | 也许你的家人能继续住老房子 |
[10:51] | After all, the house predates the criminal enterprise. | 毕竟 那房子是犯罪前所得 |
[10:55] | God, you think I want to run?! | 你以为我想跑路吗 |
[10:57] | This is the last thing that I want. | 我是走投无路了 |
[11:00] | This–this changes nothing. | 不管跑不跑路 |
[11:02] | What I do, I do for my family. | 我所做的一切都是为了家人 |
[11:05] | My money goes to my children. | 我的钱是留给我的孩子们的 |
[11:08] | Not just this barrel. All of it! | 不止是这一桶 是所有的 |
[11:12] | I’m going to kill Jack and his entire crew, | 我要杀了杰克那伙人 |
[11:16] | and I’m gonna take back what is mine | 然后拿回属于我的东西 |
[11:18] | and give it to my children. | 把它给我的孩子们 |
[11:19] | And then, and only then… | 只有到那个时候 |
[11:23] | Am I through. | 这一切才算完 |
[11:25] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗 |
[11:29] | Everything good? | 一切还好吗 |
[11:32] | Define “Good.” | 什么叫”好” |
[11:34] | You’re set. Time to go. | 安排好了 你可以走了 |
[11:37] | You’ll be a little longer. | 你还得等等 |
[11:38] | I’m still working on transportation. | 我还在想怎么转移你 |
[11:41] | Change of plans. | 计划有变 |
[11:43] | He’s coming with me. | 他跟我走 |
[11:44] | No. No, that’s not– | 不 不行 |
[11:46] | We’re going together. I can use him. | 我们一起走 我需要他 |
[11:51] | I’ll give you two a minute. | 我让你俩自己商量一会儿 |
[11:54] | Hey, I’m a civilian. | 我现在是普通老百姓 |
[11:56] | I’m not your lawyer anymore. | 不再是你的律师了 |
[11:57] | I’m nobody’s lawyer. The fun’s over. | 我已经不是律师了 都结束了 |
[12:00] | From here on out, I’m Mr. Low profile. | 从现在起 我是低调先生 |
[12:02] | Just another douche bag with a job | 每天穿着职业装的 |
[12:04] | and three pairs of dockers. | 普通上班族 |
[12:05] | If I’m lucky, month from now, | 如果我走运 一个月后 |
[12:06] | best-case scenario, | 最好的情况 |
[12:07] | I’m managing a Cinnabon in Omaha. | 我能在奥马哈开家甜品店就不错了 |
[12:09] | You’re still part of this. Whether you like it or not. | 不管你愿不愿意 你还是脱不了关系 |
[12:12] | I’m sorry. I don’t think so. | 抱歉 我不这么认为 |
[12:20] | You remember what I told you? | 还记得我之前对你说的吗 |
[12:24] | It’s not over. | 一切都没有结束 |
[12:27] | Unti… | 直到 |
[12:47] | It’s over. | 真正的结束 |
[13:33] | Is she even listening? | 她到底有没有在听 |
[13:37] | Mrs. White? | 怀特太太 |
[13:40] | Are you following all this? | 你在听吗 |
[13:42] | Do you understand what’s happening here? | 你明白现在是什么情况吗 |
[13:46] | Yes. | 是 |
[13:48] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[13:52] | I understand I’m in terrible trouble. | 我明白我现在麻烦大了 |
[13:56] | I understand that you will use everything | 我明白你会竭尽所能 |
[13:59] | in your power against me and my children | 为难我和我的孩子们 |
[14:02] | unless–unless I give you Walt. | 除非 除非我把沃尔特交给你 |
[14:06] | But the truth is, I can’t give you what you want. | 但事实是 我做不到 |
[14:11] | I don’t know where he is. | 我不知道他在哪 |
[14:20] | All right, go and discuss this with your lawyer here. | 好吧 那就和你的律师商量一下 |
[14:25] | Rack your brain. | 好好想想 |
[14:28] | And hope you can come up with something we can use. | 希望你能想出一点能帮到我们的东西 |
[14:44] | 4-17? | 4-17请回答 |
[14:48] | 4-17. No activity. | 这里是4-17 一切正常 |
[15:37] | Ma’am, is there anybody else in the house? | 女士 还有别人在家吗 |
[15:41] | What about your son? | 你儿子呢 |
[15:42] | If I go look in his room, | 如果我去他房里看 |
[15:44] | am I gonna see him? | 他会在吗 |
[15:46] | He’s not gonna pop out and surprise me? | 不会突然跑出来给我个惊喜吧 |
[15:50] | If this guy takes his hand away, | 如果他把手拿开 |
[15:52] | are you gonna scream? | 你会叫吗 |
[15:58] | He’s at his friend’s house. | 他在朋友家里 |
[16:00] | He’s been there all week. | 这周都在那 |
[16:02] | Please… Please don’t hurt my baby. | 求你不要伤害我的孩子 |
[16:05] | – Please– please. – Ma’am. | -求你了 -女士 |
[16:09] | We–we got a lot of respect for your husband. | 我们很尊敬你的丈夫 |
[16:12] | There’s just something that we gotta straighten out. | 只是有点事情要问清楚 |
[16:16] | Okay? We know that you’ve been talking to the police, | 我们知道你和警察说了很多 |
[16:19] | and that’s okay. | 没关系 |
[16:20] | You gotta do that. | 这是你应该做的 |
[16:22] | But you’ve seen some people. | 但你见过一些人 |
[16:26] | Like that lady who came into the car wash. | 比如有位来洗车的女士 |
[16:30] | The one with the black hair. | 黑头发那位 |
[16:33] | You said anything about her? | 你说了关于她的事吗 |
[16:39] | You sure about that? | 你确定 |
[16:43] | I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[16:46] | The police don’t need to know anything about her. | 警察不需要知道任何关于她的事 |
[16:55] | Okay, ma’am, I’m gonna need you to say it. | 女士 我需要听你重复一遍 |
[16:59] | I…will…not… | 我绝不会和警察 |
[17:02] | say anything about her. Ever. | 说任何关于她的事 |
[17:07] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[17:15] | Okay. | 好 |
[17:18] | When we leave, | 我们离开时 |
[17:19] | you’re not gonna go | 你会出门 |
[17:21] | running to those police officers out front? | 跑去找前门外那几个警察吗 |
[17:25] | No. | 不会 |
[17:32] | Very good. | 很好 |
[17:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:38] | ‘Cause you really don’t want us coming back. | 你可不会希望我们回来找你 |
[18:30] | Don’t. Stay where you are. | 别起身 坐在原地 |
[18:34] | We’ll talk like this. | 我们就这样谈 |
[18:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:44] | So that thing that we talked about, | 我们之前谈过的那件事 |
[18:45] | I went to Mr. And Mrs. White’s house– | 我去了怀特夫妇家 |
[18:47] | You don’t… have to say the name. | 你不必…指名道姓 |
[18:53] | Sure. | 好 |
[18:54] | And it went really good. | 进展很顺利 |
[18:55] | I mean, the message was received loud and clear. | 我消息传达得非常清楚 |
[19:01] | The message? Yeah. | 消息 没错 |
[19:04] | Look, I know you did your best. I just think– | 听着 我知道你尽力了 我只是觉得… |
[19:07] | Hi. What can I get you? | 您需要点什么 |
[19:09] | Chamomile tea with soy milk, please. | 请给我一杯洋甘菊茶加豆奶 |
[19:12] | And I’ll need more stevia. | 给我多加点甜菊 |
[19:13] | Sure. | 好的 |
[19:19] | The person we’re discussing saw my face. | 我们谈论的那个人看到了我的脸 |
[19:22] | You’re not Western Union, Todd. | 你不是电报公司 托德 |
[19:24] | We can’t just settle for you sending messages. | 不是你传达完消息就可以了 |
[19:29] | Really, if you’d been there, | 你如果当时在场 |
[19:30] | I think you’d see it different. | 就不会这么想了 |
[19:32] | We threw a real scare into her. | 我们真把她给吓坏了 |
[19:35] | She seems like a nice lady watching out for her kids. | 她看上去就像个一心保护孩子的慈母 |
[19:40] | So… | 所以 |
[19:41] | You’re not going to have a problem with her. | 你不用担心她了 |
[19:42] | I can pretty much guarantee it. | 我敢打包票 |
[19:44] | I wish I had your certainty, | 我也希望能吃下定心丸 |
[19:46] | but I’m not like you and your uncle. | 可我不像你和你的叔叔 |
[19:47] | I’m just–I’m not used to this kind of risk. | 我不习惯冒这种风险 |
[19:51] | We’re gonna have to take a break. | 我们得歇一歇 |
[19:57] | I–I have 50 pounds vacuum packed and ready to go. | 我有50磅的货准备就绪 |
[20:00] | And I wish you all the luck in the world with it. | 我祝你能卖个好价钱 |
[20:04] | It’s 92%. | 纯度92% |
[20:09] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[20:12] | 92% 92%. | |
[20:16] | Truly? | 真的 |
[20:18] | Tested it twice. | 测试过两次了 |
[20:19] | And it’s blue. Just like before. | 而且是蓝色的 和之前的一样 |
[20:22] | 92. That’s Heisenberg level. | 92% 那是海森堡的水平 |
[20:29] | He’s not…with you? | 他没…和你们在一起吧 |
[20:31] | Well, next best thing. Pinkman. | 相差无几 是平克曼 |
[20:34] | They’re looking for Pinkman. | 警察正在找平克曼 |
[20:37] | Well, they’re not going to find him. | 他们找不到他的 |
[20:39] | He’s with us, and he’s not going anywhere. | 他和我们在一起 哪里也不会去 |
[20:47] | Ms. Quayle, this is what your guys in Europe | 奎尔女士 这正是你欧洲的客户 |
[20:49] | have been begging for, right? | 梦寐以求的 对吗 |
[20:57] | I just think we work together… good. | 我觉得我们合作的很好 |
[21:03] | We make a good team. | 我们共事很不错 |
[21:06] | I think it’s kind of… | 我觉得这是一种 |
[21:10] | Mutually good. | 互惠互利 |
[21:16] | 92% 92%. | |
[21:51] | Mr. Lambert, | 兰姆波特先生 |
[21:53] | welcome to New Hampshire. | 欢迎来到新罕布什尔州 |
[22:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:17] | Let’s have a look at this place. | 来看看这地方 |
[22:20] | You got about a month’s worth of food on hand, | 你有约一个月的食物供给 |
[22:23] | most of it’s canned goods, | 大多是罐装的 |
[22:24] | but there’s steaks in the freezer. | 可冰箱里有牛排 |
[22:27] | You got a generator outside, | 外面有发电机 |
[22:29] | Works on L.P. | 低压运行 |
[22:31] | Ought to be enough in the tank to last out the winter. | 应该够这房子撑完这个冬天了 |
[22:34] | It’s only 15 amps, | 只有15安培 |
[22:35] | but that ought to do for the lights, | 可应该够给照明 |
[22:37] | TV, and the freezer. | 电视和冰箱供电了 |
[22:39] | That’s a wood-burner. | 那是烧柴的火炉 |
[22:41] | Ought to warm the place up pretty good. | 应该能给这地方供暖 |
[22:43] | Plus you can cook on it. | 还能用它烹饪 |
[22:46] | On the TV front, | 至于电视机 |
[22:48] | the reception’s pretty much nil. | 接收器基本收不到信号 |
[22:50] | You got some mountains in the way. | 信号被几座山挡住了 |
[22:52] | Weather’s right, you might be able to catch Montreal, | 天气好的话 你或许能收到蒙特利尔的电视 |
[22:55] | but mostly you’ll be limited to DVDs. | 可多数时 你只能看DVD了 |
[22:58] | Mr. Magorium’s Wonder Emporium. | 《马格瑞姆的玩具店》 |
[23:03] | Two copies. | 两张 |
[23:05] | I’m not much of a movie guy. | 我不太看电影 |
[23:09] | I’ll make a supply run next month. | 我下个月来补给一次 |
[23:12] | You want something else to watch, put it on the list. | 你还想看别的 就写在单子上 |
[23:16] | Supply run. | 补给 |
[23:18] | $50,000 for a trip to costco. | 去趟超市就要价五万美金 |
[23:21] | It’s risk. | 这叫风险 |
[23:23] | And risk is what you’re paying me for, | 你是为我承担的风险而买单 |
[23:25] | not toilet paper. | 不是手纸 |
[23:27] | Risk and a 4,400-mile round trip. | 风险还有4400英里的往返路程 |
[23:31] | Mr. Lambert, my clients and I | 兰姆波特先生 我的客户和我 |
[23:35] | don’t usually have an ongoing relationship. | 通常没有长久的关系 |
[23:37] | Normally, you and I would have already gone our separate ways, | 通常你与我已经分道扬镳了 |
[23:41] | but you’re you. | 但你可是个人物 |
[23:46] | Where’s the phone? | 电话在哪 |
[23:48] | No phone. | 没有电话 |
[23:49] | Up here, ice storms equal service calls, | 在这里 打电话跟冰暴的威力一样 |
[23:53] | equal you in cuffs. | 你会被捕 |
[23:56] | Internet? | 有网吗 |
[23:57] | Same deal. | 也没有 |
[23:59] | Also satellite, cable tv, | 没有卫星系统 有线电视 |
[24:02] | drop phone, car. | 一次性电话和车 |
[24:04] | You want news, I’ll bring the Albuquerque papers. | 你要想看新闻 我给你带阿尔布开克报纸 |
[24:07] | Whatever you need, just… | 无论你需要什么 |
[24:09] | Put it on the list. Yeah. | 列个单子 我懂 |
[24:11] | Look, I have business to conduct. | 但我还有事情要处理 |
[24:16] | Your business is your business. | 那是你的问题 |
[24:19] | My business is keeping you out of custody. | 我的任务是不让你被捕 |
[24:22] | You are the target of a nation-wide manhunt. | 你是全国通缉犯 |
[24:25] | Your face is all over TV. | 电视上都是你的照片 |
[24:28] | You are the hottest client I have ever had. | 你是我最棘手的客户 |
[24:30] | By far. | 目前为止 |
[24:33] | It stands to reason | 显而易见 |
[24:34] | you’ve got to keep out of sight. | 你不能让别人看到你 |
[24:39] | And what’s keeping me from walking out that gate? | 如果我一定要出这个门呢 |
[24:42] | Nothing. | 你可以出 |
[24:44] | There’s a little one-horse town | 往山下走八英里 |
[24:46] | eight miles down the hill. | 有个小镇 |
[24:48] | There’s not a thing on god’s green earth | 我根本无法 |
[24:50] | that I can do to stop you going down there. | 阻止你去小镇 |
[24:53] | All I’m saying is, | 我只想说 |
[24:55] | if you leave this place, | 如果你离开这里 |
[24:58] | you will get caught. | 你会被捕 |
[25:01] | And, I gotta tell you, | 我还要告诉你 |
[25:02] | if I find out that you’ve left the reservation, | 如果我发现你离开了这里 |
[25:07] | I won’t be coming back. | 我就不会回来了 |
[25:09] | That is for my own safety. | 这是为我自己的安全着想 |
[25:11] | You understand? | 你懂吗 |
[25:15] | Sure. | 当然 |
[25:18] | You know how to work the stove? | 你知道怎么用炉子吗 |
[25:19] | – The flue can be tricky. – Yeah, I got it. | -烟道很麻烦 -我会用 |
[25:27] | You paid good money for this. | 你花了大钱 |
[25:29] | You got two acres up here, | 你有两公顷的地方 |
[25:31] | lots of woods, nice, warm place. | 很多树 很美很温暖 |
[25:34] | Seems to me just the spot | 我觉得是一个让人可以 |
[25:35] | for a man to rest up, think on things. | 休息和思考的地方 |
[25:40] | If you look around, it’s kinda beautiful. | 你四处看看 挺美的 |
[25:45] | You’ve been very helpful. Thank you. | 你帮了我大忙 谢谢 |
[25:49] | See you in a month. | 一个月后见 |
[27:27] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[27:33] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[28:23] | Come– | 快啊 |
[28:33] | That’s not my chocolate chip, is it? | 你拿的不是我的巧克力饼干吧 |
[28:36] | You’re gonna spoil him. | 你会宠坏他的 |
[28:43] | Hey, you awake? | 你醒着吗 |
[28:44] | Huh? Yeah. | 是的 |
[28:48] | We had some Ben and Jerry’s. | 我们吃了点本杰瑞冰淇淋 |
[28:51] | There’s peanut butter cup and “Americone dream.” | 这是花生酱和”美国梦”口味的 |
[28:56] | I didn’t know what you liked, | 我不知道你喜欢什么 |
[28:57] | so I got you some of each. | 就都给你拿了点 |
[29:03] | There you go. | 给你 |
[29:16] | So that batch that you just cooked was 96%. | 你刚制的那批货纯度96% |
[29:21] | Kinda figured you deserved a little something. | 我觉得应该奖励你点什么 |
[29:26] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[29:43] | Well, better get some sleep. | 好好休息一下 |
[29:46] | Tomorrow’s gonna be a big day. | 明天是个大日子 |
[29:49] | Got a whole new batch. | 再制一批货 |
[29:51] | Hey, um, Todd. | 托德 |
[29:53] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[29:55] | Would you mind, uh, leaving the tarp off tonight? | 今晚可以把布掀开吗 |
[29:59] | Well, might get cold. | 你可能会感冒的 |
[30:01] | No, I–I don’t mind. | 不 我不介意 |
[30:02] | I just… I just wanna see the stars. | 我只想 看看星星 |
[30:09] | Sure. Okay. | 当然 好的 |
[30:12] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[30:16] | Well, goodnight, Jesse. | 晚安 杰西 |
[30:19] | Night. | 晚安 |
[31:19] | Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 好了 |
[31:54] | Come on. Bitch. | 快点 贱人 |
[32:47] | Go ahead! Do it! | 快点 动手吧 |
[32:51] | Just kill me now and get it over with, | 杀了我做个了结 |
[32:53] | because there’s no way | 因为我不可能 |
[32:54] | I’m doing one more cook | 再为你们这帮疯子 |
[32:56] | for you psycho f—s! | 制一次毒 |
[33:18] | Yes? | 找谁 |
[33:18] | Hi, ma’am. How you doing tonight? | 你好 今晚过得还好吗 |
[33:20] | Um, you’re Andrea, right? | 你叫安德莉亚 对吗 |
[33:23] | How can I help you? | 找我有什么事吗 |
[33:25] | You know Jesse Pinkman? | 你认识杰西·平克曼吗 |
[33:28] | Right? Well, I’m a friend of his. | 我是他的一个朋友 |
[33:29] | My name’s Todd. | 我叫托德 |
[33:31] | I’m sorry to bother you so late, | 很抱歉这么晚找你 |
[33:35] | but it’s nice to meet you. | 但很高兴见到你 |
[33:41] | How is Jesse? Is he okay? | 杰西怎么样 他还好吗 |
[33:43] | Yeah, he’s okay. | 他挺好的 |
[33:45] | Actually, I brought him with me. | 其实我带他来了 |
[33:47] | Jesse’s here? | 杰西来了 |
[33:48] | Yeah, he’s right… over there. | 对 他就在那 |
[33:51] | In that truck. | 在那个车里 |
[34:05] | Where? | 在哪 |
[34:14] | Just so you know, this isn’t personal. | 你要知道 这不是针对你 |
[34:18] | No! | 不 |
[34:39] | Whoa. Hey. Settle down. | 喂 给我安生点 |
[34:44] | Settle down. | 安生点 |
[34:47] | Hey, remember. | 给我记住 |
[34:49] | There’s still the kid. | 还有一个小孩呢 |
[35:55] | I brought you a couple of cases of ensure. | 我给你带过来了几箱保健品 |
[35:57] | Maybe put a little weight on you. | 说不定能让你增重几斤 |
[35:59] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[36:00] | I can barely read this. | 我都快读不懂了 |
[36:02] | Ah. Almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[36:04] | Without a prescription, | 我不知道你度数 |
[36:05] | I had to take an educated guess and shotgun it. | 只能猜了猜 选了这些 |
[36:08] | One of these ought to come close. | 应该会有一个比较接近 |
[36:14] | Did you, uh, check on them? | 你去看他们了吗 |
[36:16] | Is Skyler in a better place? | 斯凯勒住的好点了吗 |
[36:18] | Nah, she’s still at that place off of Eubank. | 没有 她还在尤班克那里住 |
[36:21] | Kids are both still with her for the moment. | 孩子们现在也和她在一起 |
[36:24] | Uh, there’s no court date yet. | 开庭日还没有确定 |
[36:27] | The news was talking about a grand jury, | 新闻上都在说什么大陪审团 |
[36:29] | but they didn’t say when. | 但是没有说日期 |
[36:31] | I saw her public defender on tv. | 我在电视上见到了她的公设辩护律师 |
[36:35] | Looks like a deer in the headlights. | 看起来就像聚光灯前面的惊鹿 |
[36:37] | Think I got socks older than him. | 我觉得我的袜子都比他年龄大 |
[36:42] | What are they doing for money? | 他们现在怎么赚钱 |
[36:44] | She’s doing taxi dispatch part-time. | 她在做出租车调度的兼职 |
[36:47] | Leaves the baby with a neighbor when she goes in. | 工作的时候 把孩子交给邻居照看 |
[36:52] | I saw her shopping one time. | 我有一次见她去购物了 |
[36:54] | She looks pretty good. | 看起来还不错 |
[36:55] | And she’s using her maiden name. | 而且她现在用她的娘家姓了 |
[36:58] | I wouldn’t take that personally | 我觉得依现在的情况 |
[37:00] | under the circumstances. | 她这么做无可厚非 |
[37:02] | Those working for you? | 这些眼镜还行吗 |
[37:04] | Oh, yeah. | 行行 |
[37:06] | I took a run by your old house. | 我去了你老房子一趟 |
[37:08] | Uh, the auction’s still pending. | 拍卖还没有结果 |
[37:10] | They put a fence up around it. | 他们用栅栏把房子围起来了 |
[37:12] | They put up a fence? | 他们搞了个栅栏 |
[37:14] | Seems like the place | 看起来像是 |
[37:14] | got to be kind of a tourist attraction. | 那种旅游景点 |
[37:17] | Kids breaking in. | 有小孩子进进出出 |
[37:18] | The neighbors complained, | 邻居们都在抱怨 |
[37:19] | so the bank put up a fence. | 所以银行搞了个栅栏 |
[37:27] | You ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[37:28] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[37:33] | Yeah. | 准备好了 |
[37:38] | Sorry about last time. | 上次对不起了 |
[37:42] | It should go better now. | 这次应该会比较顺利 |
[37:45] | I watched a couple of youtube videos. | 我看了好几个视频 |
[37:47] | It’s all about finding the vein. | 关键就在于找到血管 |
[37:51] | Give it to me. I’ll do it. | 给我 让我来 |
[38:08] | Here. You–you do it. | 还是你来吧 |
[38:13] | Big fist. | 手握拳 |
[38:15] | Tight. There we go. | 握紧 开始了 |
[38:17] | All right. It’s just… | 好吧 关键就是… |
[38:21] | stick. That’s it. Ok, hey. | 扎进去 好了 |
[38:25] | Pretty good. Here you go. | 挺好的 搞定了 |
[38:30] | Ok, it’s worth my last physical. | 好的 看来我上次没白体检 |
[38:36] | I will see you in… | 下次来见你要到 |
[38:39] | let’s see… | 我想想 |
[38:41] | afternoon of the 15th. | 15号的下午 |
[38:46] | Stay a little longer? | 再多待一会好吗 |
[38:49] | Yeah… I got a long trip ahead of me. | 我还要赶很长一段路呢 |
[38:54] | Two hours? | 两个小时 |
[38:58] | I’ll give you another 10,000 dollars | 我再多给你一万美元 |
[39:07] | Please. | 求你了 |
[39:12] | 10,000. | 一万美元 |
[39:16] | One hour. | 一小时 |
[39:22] | Cards? | 打牌 |
[39:29] | All right, well… | 好吧 |
[39:32] | The game will be seven card. | 我们玩七张牌梭哈 |
[39:37] | I’ll deal, since you are… | 我来发牌 因为你不太 |
[39:41] | encumbered. | 方便 |
[39:51] | One of these days when you come up here… | 总有一天 你来到这里 |
[39:55] | I’ll be dead. | 会发现我死了 |
[40:00] | My money over there. | 我的钱放在那里 |
[40:04] | What happens to it then? | 你会怎么处理这钱 |
[40:07] | What if I ask you to give it to my family? | 如果我让你把钱给我的家人 |
[40:19] | Would you do it? | 你会做吗 |
[40:25] | If I said yes… | 如果我说会 |
[40:29] | Would you believe me? | 你会相信吗 |
[40:41] | You wanna cut the cards? | 你想切牌吗 |
[40:46] | No. | 不 |
[40:55] | A king. | 一张K |
[40:57] | Two kings. | 两张K |
[43:41] | Flynn White to the principal’s office, please. | 弗林·怀特请到校长办公室 |
[43:53] | I’m sorry to pull you out of class. | 抱歉把你叫出来 |
[43:56] | It’s your aunt Marie. | 你的玛丽姨妈来电 |
[43:57] | It sounds very important. | 听上去是要事 |
[43:59] | You can take it in here, okay? | 你就在这里接吧 好吗 |
[44:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:03] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[44:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:08] | Hey, aunt Marie. | 玛丽姨妈 |
[44:09] | Um, what’s– what’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[44:12] | Hold on a sec, honey. | 等等 亲爱的 |
[44:20] | Son, it’s me. Please don’t let on. | 儿子 是我 别让人看出异常 |
[44:23] | Carmen’s nearby, right? | 卡门在旁边 对吗 |
[44:24] | She cannot know. | 不能让她知道 |
[44:26] | Son, are you there? | 儿子 你还在吗 |
[44:29] | Y–yes. | 在 |
[44:32] | It’s so good to hear your voice. | 能听到你的声音真好 |
[44:38] | I–I… | 我 |
[44:40] | I, uh… | 我 |
[44:43] | Son, the things that they’re saying… | 儿子 他们说的 |
[44:48] | about me… I did wrong. | 关于我的事…我错了 |
[44:51] | I–I made some terrible mistakes. | 我犯下了可怕的错误 |
[44:55] | But the reasons were always… | 但我那么做的原因一直是… |
[45:03] | Things happened that… | 这一切都… |
[45:06] | I–I never…intended. | 不是我的本意 |
[45:09] | I never intended. | 不是我的本意 |
[45:17] | Listen. | 听着 |
[45:18] | Son, we don’t have much time. | 儿子 我们的时间不多了 |
[45:20] | Is Louis’ family still at 4848 Newcombe? | 路易斯家还住在纽康4848号吗 |
[45:26] | Son, your friend, Louis Corbett, | 儿子 你的朋友 路易斯·科比特 |
[45:29] | does his family still live in that same place | 他家人还住在纽康的 |
[45:31] | up on Newcombe? | 老地方吗 |
[45:33] | Y–yes. | 是的 |
[45:34] | Okay, good. | 好的 很好 |
[45:35] | Okay, he’s–he’s a good kid. | 好的 他是个好孩子 |
[45:38] | He’s–he’s like you. He’ll understand. | 他跟你一样 他会理解的 |
[45:40] | I’m sending Louis a package. | 我会寄给路易斯一个包裹 |
[45:42] | Now, it’s addressed to Louis, but it’s for you. | 收件人是路易斯 但其实是给你的 |
[45:47] | Your mother and your sister. | 给你妈妈和妹妹的 |
[45:51] | There’s– there’s money inside. | 包裹里有钱 |
[45:54] | About $100,000. Okay? | 约十万美金 好吗 |
[46:00] | I think. | 大概吧 |
[46:02] | It was all that I could fit into the box. | 我只能在盒子里塞下这么多 |
[46:05] | It has to be a secret. | 这事必须保密 |
[46:06] | And if anyone says a word, | 如果走漏风声 |
[46:08] | the police will take it. | 警察就会收缴 |
[46:21] | I wanted to give you so much more. | 我想给你们的多得多 |
[46:24] | But this is all I could do. | 但现在我只能给那么多 |
[46:27] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[46:33] | Son? | 儿子 |
[46:35] | Can you hear me? Do you understand? | 你能听见吗 你明白吗 |
[46:42] | You want to send money? | 你要给我寄钱 |
[46:45] | Yes. Good. | 没错 很好 |
[46:46] | Good, good. | 太好了 |
[46:50] | So you’ll– you’ll talk to Louis, right? | 你去跟路易斯说说 好吗 |
[46:52] | You killed Uncle Hank. | 你杀了汉克姨父 |
[46:55] | You killed him! | 你杀了他 |
[46:57] | Wait. Wait, son. | 等等 儿子 |
[46:58] | No. What you did to mom– you asshole. | 不 你竟那样对妈妈 你个混蛋 |
[47:02] | You killed uncle Hank. | 你杀了汉克姨父 |
[47:03] | Listen to me. You’ve got to listen to me. | 听我说 你必须听我说 |
[47:04] | Shut up. Just stop it. | 闭嘴 别说了 |
[47:07] | Stop–stop it. | 别说了 |
[47:08] | I don’t want anything from you. | 我不想要你的任何东西 |
[47:10] | I don’t give a shit. | 我才不在乎 |
[47:12] | – You need this, and your mother. – You killed uncle Hank. | -你和你妈需要这钱 -你杀了汉克姨父 |
[47:14] | – You killed him! – Your mother needs this money. | -你杀了他 -你妈妈需要这钱 |
[47:17] | – No, no. – It can’t all be for nothing. | -不 -这一切不能是徒劳 |
[47:18] | – What you did– just shut up. Shut up. – Please. | -你的所作所为 闭嘴 -求你了 |
[47:21] | Please. | 求你了 |
[47:22] | Will you just– just leave us alone. | 你能别再烦我们了吗 |
[47:24] | You asshole! | 你这混蛋 |
[47:26] | Why are you still alive? | 你怎么还活着 |
[47:29] | Why don’t you just– just die already? | 你怎么不索性死了算了 |
[47:32] | Just–just die. | 去死吧 |
[48:15] | D.E.A. | 毒品管制局 |
[48:16] | Albuquerque district office. | 阿尔布开克分局 |
[48:18] | How may I direct your call? | 请问需要什么帮助 |
[48:19] | I’d like to speak to the agent… | 我想和负责 |
[48:24] | in charge of the Walter White investigation. | 沃尔特·怀特案件的调查员通话 |
[48:29] | Who may I say is calling? | 请问您怎么称呼 |
[48:32] | Walter White. | 沃尔特·怀特 |
[48:35] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[48:39] | Sir? Sir, are you still there? | 先生 先生 您还在吗 |
[48:49] | You ready for that drink now? | 准备喝酒了吗 |
[48:54] | Dimple pinch. Neat. | 丁波威士忌 不加冰 |
[48:58] | You got it. | 好 |
[49:32] | For us, it’s always been science first, and– | 对我们来说 科学总是排在首位 然后… |
[49:35] | Wait. Would you– | 等等 能不能… |
[49:36] | Would you– would you go back, please? | 请你调回刚才那个频道好吗 |
[49:41] | …More of a byproduct. | 更多的是一种副作用 |
[49:42] | – There. – Exactly. | -就这个 -没错 |
[49:43] | What, this? | 什么 这个频道 |
[49:45] | Yes. | 没错 |
[49:46] | But just yesterday, your charity, | 可就在昨天 你的慈善团体 |
[49:48] | the Gretchen and Elliott Schwartz foundation, | 格雷琴和艾略特·施瓦兹基金 |
[49:50] | announced a $28 million grant | 宣布了对西南部 |
[49:54] | for drug abuse treatment centers | 药物滥用治疗中心 |
[49:56] | throughout the southwest. | 捐赠2800万 |
[49:58] | Charlie, the southwest is our home, | 查理 西南部是我们的家 |
[50:00] | and we couldn’t just ignore | 我们不能 |
[50:03] | what’s going on in our own backyard. | 对自家后院发生的事视而不见 |
[50:05] | But I’m sure you’re aware | 可我肯定你们注意到 |
[50:06] | that there are people who suggest other motives. | 有其他人建议其他举措 |
[50:08] | Andrew Ross Sorkin of the New York Times | 《纽约时报》的安德鲁·罗斯·索尔金 |
[50:12] | wrote a column suggesting | 写了篇专栏暗示 |
[50:14] | that the grant was a kind of publicity maneuver | 这笔捐款是种宣传策略 |
[50:18] | to sure up the stock price of Gray Matter Technologies | 旨在提升灰质科技公司的股价 |
[50:22] | because of your association with Walter White. | 因为公司是你和沃尔特·怀特合伙开的公司 |
[50:27] | Well, that’s not exactly the way– | 不全是这样 |
[50:28] | To cleanse yourselves, so to speak, | 可以说是为了澄清自己 |
[50:30] | of having a methamphetamine kingpin | 与你们公司制造冰毒的共同创始人 |
[50:34] | as cofounder of your company. | 没有关系 |
[50:37] | Charlie, I’m glad you brought that up. | 查理 很高兴你提起这事 |
[50:39] | I have to believe that the investing public | 我必须相信投资大众 |
[50:42] | understands we’re talking about a person | 明白我们讨论的这个人 |
[50:44] | who–who was there early on, | 早期存在 |
[50:45] | but who had virtually | 但实际上 |
[50:47] | nothing to do with the creation of the company, | 完全和公司的创立无关 |
[50:48] | and still less to do | 公司发展到今天的规模 |
[50:49] | with growing it into what it is today. | 他就更没什么关系了 |
[50:51] | So what was Walter White’s contribution? | 那沃尔特·怀特的贡献是什么呢 |
[50:55] | You know, to be honest… Honey? | 说实话…你来说吧 |
[50:59] | – The company name. – The company name. | -公司名 -公司名 |
[51:02] | We came up with it by combining our names. | 我们结合了双方的名字取的公司名 |
[51:04] | Uh, “Schwartz” Means black, | “施瓦兹”意指黑色 |
[51:05] | black plus white makes gray. | 黑加白就成了灰色 |
[51:07] | It’s Gray Matter Technologies. | 于是就有了灰质科技 |
[51:08] | Exactly. As far as I can recall, | 没错 就我的印象 |
[51:10] | his contribution begins and ends right there. | 他的贡献仅限于此了 |
[51:13] | There are continuing reports | 关于蓝色冰毒的报道 |
[51:15] | of blue methamphetamine, | 接连不断 |
[51:16] | considered his signature product throughout the southwest, | 毕竟他的标志产品遍及整个西南部 |
[51:20] | and some evidence of reaching as far as Europe. | 有些证据表明已经扩展到了欧洲 |
[51:23] | So my question is | 我的问题是 |
[51:25] | is Walter White still out there? | 沃尔特·怀特还逍遥法外吗 |
[51:28] | No, he’s not. | 没有 |
[51:30] | You sound very sure. | 你语气好像很肯定 |
[51:34] | I am. | 是的 |
[51:36] | I can’t speak to this Heisenberg | 我无法责备这个 |
[51:38] | that people refer to, | 大家所指的海森堡 |
[51:41] | But whatever– | 可无论… |
[51:43] | whatever he became, | 无论他成了什么样 |
[51:44] | the–the sweet, kind, brilliant man | 那个我们很久前所认识的 |
[51:47] | that we once knew, long ago, he’s gone. | 亲切善良聪明的人 已经不存在了 |
[51:52] | But to be absolutely clear… | 但要明确… |
[52:21] | Police. Hands. | 警察 举起手来 |
[52:22] | Show us your hands. | 举起双手 |
[52:23] | Show me your hands. | 举起双手 |