时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Yo, so what’s next? | 喂 下一步做什么 |
[00:22] | We wait. | 等待 |
[00:24] | You don’t got, like, eight more anal things we gotta do first? | 没别的狗屁步骤要做了吗 |
[00:28] | The reaction has begun. | 反应已经开始了 |
[00:30] | Yeah, I–I know. | 对 我 我知道 |
[00:33] | So how long? | 得等多久 |
[00:34] | Well, if we had a freezer, | 要是我们有个制冷器 |
[00:35] | the condensed liquid would cool more quickly, | 浓缩液体会冷得更快 |
[00:38] | Because, of course, | 当然是因为 |
[00:39] | this is an exothermic reaction, | 这是个放热反应 |
[00:42] | which means “Giving off heat,” | 也就意味着会放出热量 |
[00:44] | and our desired product is… | 而我们的理想产品是 |
[00:47] | Put me into a coma, why don’t you? | 让我晕了算了 |
[00:50] | What did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[00:52] | Wha– | 什 |
[00:54] | What? Nothing. | 什么 没什么 |
[01:03] | No, no, no. Not in here. | 别别别 别在这里抽 |
[01:06] | Like I’m an idiot. | 搞得我跟个傻子似的 |
[01:09] | Yeah. Like you’re an idiot. | 对 你确实跟个傻子似的 |
[01:12] | Dick. | 混蛋 |
[01:23] | Ah, god. Jesus. | 上帝啊 天啊 |
[01:26] | God. | 上帝啊 |
[01:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[01:44] | Bogdan– Bogdan says I’m not doing the receipts right. | 博格丹 博格丹说我收据填写错了 |
[01:48] | Well, he’s got a bug up his butt. | 他不依不挠的 |
[01:50] | He’s–he’s got a stick up his butt? | 他 他纠缠不放 |
[01:52] | He’s got a bug up his butt about the receipts, anyways. | 总之就是对收据的事不依不饶的 |
[01:56] | So anyway, he’s insisting that I– | 总之就是 他坚持要我 |
[02:00] | he’s demanding that I stay and, uh, | 他要求我得留下来 |
[02:04] | look over his system, | 仔细查一遍他的系统 |
[02:05] | and I cannot get out of it. | 我没办法推辞 |
[02:21] | Hello. | 喂 |
[02:22] | Hi, honey. It’s me. | 亲爱的 是我 |
[02:24] | Hey, you. What’s going on? | 怎么啦 |
[02:25] | Nothing much. | 没什么事 |
[02:27] | I–I was– I was just, um, | 我 我就是 |
[02:30] | calling to… say I’m sorry, | 想跟你说声抱歉 |
[02:33] | But I’m gonna be late tonight. | 今晚得晚点才能回家了 |
[02:35] | Bogdan. He’s got a bug up his butt. | 博格丹 他不依不挠的 |
[02:37] | That’s okay. I wasn’t planning anything special for dinner. | 没关系 晚餐我也没准备什么特别的 |
[02:40] | So… | 所以 |
[02:42] | In fact, you could take pity on us | 实际上你还得帮我们个忙 |
[02:44] | and bring a pizza home. | 带个披萨回家 |
[02:46] | They’re having a two-for-one at Venezia’s, | 威尼斯超市在搞买一送一的活动 |
[02:49] | and at this point I could eat a whole one by myself. | 我现在饿得一个人就能吃掉一整个 |
[02:51] | Yeah, yeah, sure. | 好好好 没问题 |
[02:52] | I can– I can pick up a pizza. | 我可以 可以去买个披萨 |
[02:55] | Hopefully Bogdan won’t keep me too late. | 博格丹应该不会把我留到太晚 |
[02:57] | He better not. | 最好不要 |
[02:58] | Trust me. He does not want to piss off a hungry, pregnant woman. | 相信我 惹怒一位饥肠辘辘的孕妇没什么好下场 |
[03:01] | What’s that sound? | 那是什么声音 |
[03:03] | I just sold your favorite piece. | 我刚把你最喜欢的雕塑卖了 |
[03:07] | The hideous crying clown. | 丑陋的哭泣小丑 |
[03:10] | Yeah, and I got nine bucks more than I paid for it. | 比我买来的时候还贵了9块 |
[03:13] | Shows what I know about art. | 看来我对艺术还是有一定了解 |
[03:16] | Hey, what do you think about Holly? | 你觉得霍莉怎么样 |
[03:19] | For the baby’s name. | 当宝宝的名字 |
[03:21] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[03:23] | I think I really like it. | 我非常喜欢 |
[03:25] | Holly. Yeah. It’s nice. | 霍莉 还不错 |
[03:28] | Let me think about it. | 我再好好想想 |
[03:29] | Just feels right, you know? | 感觉挺合适的 |
[03:32] | It’s my new favorite. | 我最近最喜欢这个 |
[03:33] | Well, it’s a front-runner, for sure. | 那肯定是优先选项 |
[03:42] | Listen, I was thinking, um, | 听着 我在考虑 |
[03:45] | maybe we can have a little family time this weekend? | 我们这周末要不要享受一下全家聚聚 |
[03:47] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:49] | Yeah, you know. | 是啊 |
[03:50] | Just take a drive. | 自己开车 |
[03:51] | The almost four of us. | 就我们四个 |
[03:54] | Maybe we can head up the Turquoise Trail, | 咱们可以去开去绿松石铁路 |
[03:56] | stop at Tinker Town, maybe grab some lunch in Madrid. | 在工匠镇歇会儿 再到马德里吃顿午饭 |
[04:00] | Oh, my god. We haven’t been there in forever. | 天呐 我们好久没去过那里了 |
[04:02] | I know. So why don’t we just do that? | 我知道 所以何不去看看呢 |
[04:05] | Take a little break? | 小歇一下 |
[04:07] | Sold. Sounds fun. | 同意 听起来挺有意思的 |
[04:09] | Holly. It’s growing on me. | 霍莉 我越来越喜欢了 |
[04:12] | Yep. Me too. | 是啊 我也是 |
[04:15] | All right, well, I had better go | 好了 我得走了 |
[04:17] | and get this in the mail. | 把东西寄出去 |
[04:19] | Why don’t you call me | 你回家路上 |
[04:20] | when you’re on your way home, okay? | 给我打个电话 行吗 |
[04:22] | Will do. Love you. | 行 爱你 |
[04:23] | Love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[06:06] | Simmer down there, sparky. | 冷静点 小子 |
[06:15] | What the hell did we just walk into? | 我们这是什么情况 |
[06:17] | hey, uncle jack, I don’t see Jesse Pinkman. | 杰克叔叔 我没看到杰西·平克曼 |
[06:20] | He was right here before. | 他之前还在这里 |
[06:22] | Anybody got eyes on Pinkman? | 有人看到平克曼吗 |
[06:24] | What do you figure? He may be headed down that gully there? | 你在想什么 他可能正朝那条水沟走去 |
[06:28] | That’s the way I’d go. | 换做我也这么走 |
[06:30] | Frankie, Lester, go find him. | 弗兰基 莱斯特 去找找他 |
[06:33] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[06:35] | These guys are D.E.A. | 这俩人是毒品管制局的 |
[06:45] | No! Jack, no! | 不 杰克 别 |
[06:47] | Jack! Jack! Jack! | 杰克 杰克 |
[06:49] | No! No, don’t! | 不 不要啊 |
[06:51] | Jack, don’t. No. | 杰克 别 不要 |
[06:53] | No, Jack! Jack, no! | 不 杰克 别这样 |
[06:58] | – Jack, no. Don’t kill him. – Uh-uh, back it up. | -杰克 别杀他 -不关你事 |
[07:00] | Don’t kill him. Don’t kill him, Jack. | 别杀他 不要杀他 杰克 |
[07:02] | Get back here. | 给我过来 |
[07:03] | The hell not? He’s D.E.A. | 凭什么 他是毒品管制局的 |
[07:04] | No, he’s– he’s family. | 别 他是家人 |
[07:08] | Say again? | 什么 |
[07:10] | He’s my family. | 他是我家人 |
[07:12] | He’s my brother-in-law. | 是我连襟 |
[07:14] | Didn’t cross your mind to maybe tell us | 你压根没想过告诉我们一下 |
[07:16] | you had a D.E.A. agent for a brother-in-law? | 自己有个连襟在管制局吗 |
[07:20] | Did you know about this? | 这事你知道吗 |
[07:22] | I called you off, remember? | 我不是让你们别来吗 |
[07:24] | I told you not to come. | 我叫你别来了 |
[07:25] | Well, it seems to me we did you a solid. | 我还以为是帮你大忙呢 |
[07:27] | You weren’t supposed to be here. | 你们就不该来这里 |
[07:29] | Too late now. | 现在晚了 |
[07:30] | How’s about you telling me what was going down out here. | 你跟我说说刚才是什么情况吧 |
[07:33] | Hmm? Yeah, you and your brother-in-law | 看起来你和你连襟 |
[07:35] | don’t seem to be getting along too well. | 相处得可不是很好 |
[07:38] | It doesn’t–doesn’t matter. | 无所谓 |
[07:40] | It doesn’t concern you. | 这不关你的事 |
[07:41] | We just wasted his partner here, | 我们刚干掉他那兄弟 |
[07:43] | and he’s wearing a bullet. | 子弹还在身上呢 |
[07:44] | So, yeah, I’d say it does concern me. | 怎么可能和我没关系 |
[07:48] | This is… between him and me. | 这是我和他的事 |
[07:50] | No cavalry comin’? | 没后援了吗 |
[07:52] | No. | 没有 |
[07:53] | You bet your ass the cavalry’s comin’. | 后援人马他妈随后就到 |
[07:55] | No! No, no. | 没有 真没 |
[07:56] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[07:58] | Jack! No, the D.E.A. doesn’t know about this. | 杰克 别 毒品管制局不知道这件事 |
[08:02] | Not yet. | 现在还没 |
[08:07] | Hank. | 汉克 |
[08:10] | Nothing can change what just happened, | 现在木已成舟 |
[08:14] | but you can walk out of here alive | 可你还能活着回去 |
[08:17] | if you just promise us | 只要你保证 |
[08:19] | that you’ll– you’ll let this go. | 别再追究了 |
[08:24] | Yeah, I thought as much. | 是啊 我也这么认为 |
[08:27] | Sorry, man. | 对不起了老兄 |
[08:28] | Just no scenario where this guy lives. | 不能留这家伙活口 |
[08:30] | No, no, no, listen! I have money! I have money. | 别 不要 听我说 我有钱 有钱 |
[08:33] | It’s buried right here. It’s here. | 就埋在这里 就在脚下 |
[08:39] | It’s $80 million. | 八千万 |
[08:46] | $80 million. | 八千万啊 |
[08:54] | So that’s what got this party started, huh? | 原来都是因为这个 |
[08:58] | But this money of yours won’t do me much good in prison. | 可这钱等我进了大狱也没用啊 |
[09:01] | You can– you can go anywhere. | 你可以跑路 |
[09:03] | You can do anything. Just think about that. | 想干什么干什么 考虑一下 |
[09:05] | You can have any future that you want. | 要风得风要雨得雨 |
[09:10] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[09:12] | 80…million. | 是八千万啊 |
[09:16] | And all you’ve got to do | 只要放他走 |
[09:19] | is let him go. | 全归你 |
[09:21] | That’s a hell of an offer. | 这买卖划算啊 |
[09:23] | What do you think, Fed? | 你怎么看 臭条子 |
[09:26] | Would you take that deal? | 接受吗 |
[09:28] | It’s Hank. | 是汉克 |
[09:30] | His name is Hank. | 他的名字是汉克 |
[09:35] | How about it, Hank? | 怎么样啊 汉克 |
[09:37] | Should I let you go. | 要我放你一马吗 |
[09:45] | My name is Asac Schrader. | 叫我特勤副主管施拉德 |
[09:48] | And you can go fuck yourself. | 去你大爷的吧 |
[09:53] | Hank…listen to me. | 汉克 听我说 |
[09:57] | You gotta tell him. | 你得告诉他 |
[09:59] | You gotta tell him now that we can work this out. | 告诉他我们可以解决这件事 |
[10:01] | Please. Please. | 求你了 拜托 |
[10:04] | What? You want me to beg? | 什么 你想我求饶吗 |
[10:10] | You’re the smartest guy I ever met. | 你是我见过最聪明的家伙 |
[10:14] | And you’re too stupid to see… | 但你却傻到看不出 |
[10:19] | he made up his mind ten minutes ago. | 十分钟前他就拿定了主意 |
[10:31] | Do what you’re gonna do. | 做你该做的事吧 |
[11:09] | Pretty specific directions. | 方位太精确了 |
[11:12] | You know, most people tell me to be somewhere, | 大多数人跟我说地点的时候 |
[11:14] | they say, “West on the 40, | 都会说什么 “40号公路向西 |
[11:15] | this or that exit, second gas station on the left.” | 第几个出口 左手第二个加油站” |
[11:18] | You know? | 之类的 |
[11:20] | This here? This is a whole other story. | 但你这个可就不一样了 |
[11:23] | That fancy phone of yours, | 用你那好手机看看 |
[11:24] | where does it say this is exactly? | 那位置到底在哪里 |
[11:37] | Look at this. Even brought a shovel. | 好家伙 连铁锹都带了 |
[11:42] | Jack. No sign of Pinkman. | 杰克 找不到平克曼 |
[11:49] | All right. | 到了 |
[11:51] | Says this is it right here. | 就是这里 |
[11:53] | So dig. | 开挖吧 |
[12:21] | what’s that? A barrel? | 什么玩意 一个桶吗 |
[12:23] | Couple barrels? | 很多桶 |
[12:31] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[12:32] | Oh, Jesus. Would you look at that? | 天呐 你瞧瞧 |
[12:35] | Hell yeah! Goddamn. | 真他妈牛逼 |
[12:42] | What are you waiting for? | 你们还等什么 |
[12:45] | Yeah, boss. | 遵命 老大 |
[13:37] | Pull a barrel off the truck and load it in the Chrysler. | 从皮卡卸一桶放到克莱斯勒上 |
[13:39] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[13:41] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[13:43] | That’s, like, 10 or 11 million right there. | 那可是一千多万啊 |
[13:45] | You sure you wanna do that? | 你真要这么干吗 |
[13:46] | You gonna make me say it again? | 还想让我再说第二遍吗 |
[13:48] | Go. Go. Chop, chop. | 快点 动手 |
[13:51] | Jesus. What’s with all the greed here? | 天呐 这帮家伙太贪了 |
[13:54] | It’s unattractive. | 太没有魅力了 |
[14:04] | I’m leaving you a barrel. | 我给你留了一桶 |
[14:07] | Boys are gonna load it for you. | 我的人会给你搬上车 |
[14:10] | You got the keys for these cuffs? | 你有手铐钥匙吗 |
[14:23] | I’m sorry for your loss. | 很遗憾你失去了亲人 |
[14:29] | My nephew here, he respects you. | 我的侄子 他很尊重你 |
[14:33] | He would never forgive me | 如果我对你做出什么 |
[14:34] | If things… went another way. | 他永远不会原谅我 |
[14:39] | Also, I’ll be honest, | 而且说实话 |
[14:40] | you caught me in one hell of a good mood. | 我今天恰好心情不错 |
[14:41] | So here’s what’s gonna happen. | 所以这样吧 |
[14:43] | You’re gonna get in your car | 你上车 |
[14:45] | and you’re gonna drive out of here. | 然后离开这里 |
[14:47] | All right? | 好吗 |
[14:49] | No hard feelings. | 别难过 |
[14:52] | Understand me? | 明白吗 |
[14:56] | We square? | 不记仇 |
[14:58] | Hey, man, I gotta know we’re square. | 老兄 我必须确定你不记仇 |
[15:00] | Or we’re gonna have to go that other way. | 否则我就得对你不客气了 |
[15:17] | Pinkman. | 平克曼 |
[15:22] | Pinkman. | 平克曼 |
[15:24] | You still owe me. | 你们还欠我他的命 |
[15:29] | If you can find him, we’ll kill him. | 如果你能找到他 我们就杀了他 |
[15:34] | Found him. | 我已经找到了 |
[15:45] | No! | 不 |
[15:47] | Get off me! | 别碰我 |
[15:50] | Get off! | 松手 |
[15:55] | No. No. | 不 |
[16:12] | Good to go? | 可以下手了吗 |
[16:20] | Hey, uncle Jack. | 杰克叔叔 |
[16:29] | Well, he was out here with those Feds. | 他之前和那些探员在一起 |
[16:33] | Right? Working with them. | 对吧 他和他们合作了 |
[16:34] | Shouldn’t we maybe find out | 我们难道不应该先问问 |
[16:35] | what he told them first? | 他供出过什么吗 |
[16:37] | ‘Cause, I mean, he had to have told them some stuff | 因为他肯定供出过一些 |
[16:40] | that might not be too good for us. | 对我们不利的事 |
[16:44] | And I’ll bet we could get it out of him back home. | 回去以后 我们肯定能问出来 |
[16:48] | I mean, I can do it. | 我来就行 |
[16:51] | Me and him, we got– we got history. | 我们俩是老相识了 |
[16:57] | And then, you know, we’d take care of the job after that. | 我们问完以后再做掉他 |
[17:03] | Works for me. Work for you? | 我觉得可以 你呢 |
[17:10] | No. | 不 |
[17:11] | – Let’s go. – No. | -我们走 -不 |
[17:12] | No! | 不 |
[17:14] | No! | 不 |
[17:16] | No! | 不 |
[17:17] | Wait. | 等等 |
[17:29] | I watched Jane die. | 我亲眼看着简死去 |
[17:39] | I was there. | 我在场 |
[17:42] | And I watched her die. | 我眼睁睁看着她死去 |
[17:46] | I watched her overdose and choke to death. | 我看着她吸毒过量 窒息致死 |
[17:52] | I could have saved her. | 我本可以救她 |
[17:56] | But I didn’t. | 但我没有 |
[22:31] | Hi. | 你好 |
[22:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[22:36] | That truck belong to you? | 那辆卡车是你的吗 |
[22:40] | It does. | 是的 |
[22:42] | I’d like to buy it. | 我想买下来 |
[22:45] | It’s not for sale. | 这车不卖 |
[23:12] | Hey, Walt, it’s me. | 沃尔特 是我 |
[23:14] | Um, just thought I’d try you again. | 我想再给你打一次 |
[23:16] | We were just wondering when you thought you’d be back, | 我们只想知道你什么时候回来 |
[23:19] | so, um, just give us a call whenever you can. | 所以 有空了给我们回电话 |
[23:24] | Bye. | 再见 |
[23:27] | Hey, aunt Marie. | 玛丽姨妈 |
[23:29] | Hey, sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[23:32] | I haven’t seen you for a while. | 我有段时间没见你了 |
[23:34] | What have you been up to? | 你最近在忙什么 |
[23:35] | Oh, you know. This and that. | 你知道的 杂七杂八的事 |
[23:37] | Your mom and I need to talk, | 我要和你妈妈谈一下 |
[23:39] | so… Thought I’d stop by. | 所以我顺路过来 |
[23:41] | Well, I, uh, wish you’d called first. | 我希望你能先打个电话 |
[23:44] | This isn’t the best time. | 现在不太方便 |
[23:47] | Well, Flynn looks like he can hold down the fort. | 前台有弗林坐镇 |
[23:50] | Why don’t we go into your office? | 我们去你办公室吧 |
[23:58] | I–I got it. | 我能行 |
[24:00] | Okay, honey. Thanks. | 好的 亲爱的 谢谢 |
[24:17] | Marie, I have nothing to say. | 玛丽 我没什么好说的 |
[24:19] | Well, I do. | 我有话说 |
[24:20] | So you can just sit there and listen. | 你给我坐着听好 |
[24:25] | I got a call from Hank. | 我接到了汉克的电话 |
[24:27] | He arrested Walt three hours ago. | 他三小时前逮捕了沃尔特 |
[24:30] | It’s over. | 结束了 |
[24:32] | “Dead to rights” I believe is the expression. | 用他的话说是”证据确凿 无处可逃” |
[24:35] | Hank and Steve Gomez | 汉克和史蒂夫·戈麦斯 |
[24:36] | are working with a former associate of Walt’s, | 和沃尔特的前同伙一起合作 |
[24:38] | Jesse Pinkman, whom I know you know, | 杰西·平克曼 我知道你认识他 |
[24:42] | and Pinkman has supplied them | 平克曼给他们提供了 |
[24:43] | with everything they need. | 他们需要的一切证据 |
[24:47] | Hank is booking Walt as we speak. | 我们说话的同时 汉克正在带沃尔特登记 |
[24:50] | And I, for one, could not be happier. | 我简直不能更高兴了 |
[24:59] | I almost didn’t come here. | 我差点就不来了 |
[25:02] | Christ, I barely even know who you are, | 天呐 我都不认识你了 |
[25:05] | and I sure as hell don’t know | 我更不知道 |
[25:06] | if I can ever trust you again. | 能不能再信任你 |
[25:14] | And then I think about how you are so upset with Walt | 然而我想到了当时你对沃尔特多么生气 |
[25:18] | and how you wanted the kids out of the house, | 多么想让孩子们离开你家 |
[25:22] | and all of this makes me believe | 这一切让我相信 |
[25:24] | that there has got to be hope for you, | 你身上还有希望 |
[25:26] | that whatever he did to you can be undone. | 不管他怎样迷了你的心窍 你还能清醒 |
[25:33] | All I know– | 我所知道的 |
[25:35] | all I have been forcing myself to remember, | 我所做的 就是逼自己记得 |
[25:39] | is that you are my sister. | 你是我的姐姐 |
[25:42] | And so I’m here. | 所以我来了 |
[25:49] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[25:49] | Everything changes now. | 现在一切都变了 |
[25:51] | And you have got to prepare yourself. | 你必须要做好准备 |
[25:55] | Hank will help you as much as he can. | 汉克会尽可能地帮助你 |
[25:57] | I know he will. | 我知道他会的 |
[25:57] | And… I will support you through this. | 我也会帮你度过难关 |
[26:02] | But I have conditions. | 但是有条件 |
[26:06] | I want you to give me | 你俩为了诋毁汉克 |
[26:07] | every single copy of that obscenity | 而录下的下流东西 |
[26:08] | that the two of you made to discredit Hank. | 每一份拷贝都要给我 |
[26:10] | That DVD. Every single copy. | 那张DVD 一份不落 |
[26:15] | You understand me? | 听明白了吗 |
[26:18] | Answer me. Do you understand me? | 回答我 你听明白了吗 |
[26:20] | Yes. | 是的 |
[26:23] | Good. | 好 |
[26:28] | Now dry your eyes and get Flynn in here, | 把泪水擦干 把弗林叫进来 |
[26:29] | because you are going to tell him everything, | 你得把全部的情况告诉他 |
[26:31] | and I mean everything, Skyler. | 我是说全部 斯凯勒 |
[26:33] | He deserves to know the truth from his family. | 他应该从家人的口中得知真相 |
[26:35] | Not a bunch of uniformed strangers. | 而不是由一群陌生的警察告诉他 |
[26:37] | No. No. No, he cannot–no. | 不 不 不行 |
[26:40] | You tell him. Or I will. | 你不说 那我说 |
[26:44] | There’s no way around this. | 你别无选择 |
[26:46] | He needs to know, and he needs to know now. | 他得知道 他现在就得知道 |
[27:23] | No. | 不 |
[27:42] | Look, I gave you what you wanted. | 听着 我已经给你想要的东西了 |
[27:45] | Come on. Man, please. | 拜托 伙计 求你了 |
[27:47] | Hey, please. | 求你了 |
[27:49] | I told you where to find the tape, okay? | 我告诉过你那盘录像带的下落 |
[27:51] | Hey, just–just go. | 去吧 |
[27:54] | Just– just go there. | 去那儿就行 |
[27:55] | Just go to his house and get it. | 到他的家里拿就行了 |
[27:57] | We’re on it. | 我们的人正在路上 |
[27:58] | Get it! | 去拿就行 |
[28:01] | No one else knows about it. | 其他人都不知道 |
[28:02] | Just me and his partner. | 只有我和他的搭档知道 |
[28:04] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:05] | No one else knows! I swear! | 其他人都不知道 我发誓 |
[30:01] | Let’s cook. | 开始制毒吧 |
[30:13] | You’re completely out of your mind. | 你肯定是疯了 |
[30:17] | It’s the truth. | 这是事实 |
[30:19] | It is, Flynn. | 没错 弗林 |
[30:20] | Then both of you are out of your minds. | 那就是你们两个都疯了 |
[30:22] | You’re full of shit, is what you are. | 你们俩是扯谎精 |
[30:24] | Both of you. | 你俩都是 |
[30:25] | If– if this is true, | 如果这是真的 |
[30:27] | then how can you keep this a secret? | 你怎么能一声不吭 |
[30:29] | I mean, why? Why would you go along? | 我是说 为什么 你为什么不制止 |
[30:35] | I’ll be asking myself that | 我的余生会一直 |
[30:36] | for the rest of my life. | 被这个问题所折磨 |
[30:38] | So you’re saying all of this time | 也就是说你之前 |
[30:41] | you were lying about this? | 一直都在隐瞒 |
[30:43] | I mean, so you’re saying… | 你是说 |
[30:44] | you’re a liar. | 你是个骗子 |
[30:46] | You– you just admitted it. | 你刚刚亲口承认的 |
[30:48] | So were you lying then, or are you lying now? | 你究竟是过去在撒谎 还是现在在撒谎 |
[30:52] | Which lie is it? | 究竟是哪个 |
[30:53] | Flynn, honey, your mother is telling you the truth. | 弗林 亲爱的 你妈妈说的都是真的 |
[30:56] | Right here, right now. Believe it. | 此时 此刻 相信我们 |
[30:59] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[31:00] | This– this is bullshit. | 这太扯了 |
[31:02] | This is bullshit. | 这太扯了 |
[31:04] | I wanna talk to dad. | 我要跟爸爸谈谈 |
[31:05] | Your dad’s in custody. | 你爸爸被拘禁了 |
[31:07] | You won’t be able to talk to him for a while, sweetie. | 宝贝 你暂时联系不上他的 |
[31:08] | I’m calling Uncle Hank. | 那我打给汉克叔叔 |
[31:10] | I’ve tried. He’s not answering. | 我打过了 他不接 |
[31:11] | Probably because he is in the thick of it with your father. | 他很可能正忙于处理你爸爸的事 |
[31:14] | Honey, I know this is a lot to process, Flynn, | 宝贝 我知道这很难接受 弗林 |
[31:17] | but if you could just breathe. | 但你可以试着深呼吸 |
[31:18] | Just try to breathe, and just trust– | 试着深呼吸 相信… |
[31:20] | Really? Really? Try to breathe? | 没开玩笑吧 深呼吸 |
[31:31] | Go home. | 回家吧 |
[31:33] | Just take the kids home, okay? | 把孩子们带回家吧 |
[31:34] | Go home and regroup. | 到家后好好想想 |
[31:36] | I’ll stop by later. | 我稍后过去 |
[32:11] | Flynn? | 弗林 |
[32:14] | Could you put your seatbelt on please? | 能把安全带系上吗 |
[32:20] | Please. It’s not safe. | 拜托了 这样不安全 |
[32:23] | You’re shittin’ me, right? | 你是在撒谎 对吧 |
[32:30] | If this is true and you knew about it, | 如果这是真的 而你早就知道 |
[32:34] | then– then you’re as bad as him. | 那你跟他没什么两样 |
[32:48] | Whose truck is that? | 这辆货车是谁的 |
[32:56] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[32:59] | Listen. | 听着 |
[33:00] | I need you to come inside and pack right now. | 你现在快进屋然后立马收拾行李 |
[33:03] | Mom, Aunt Marie, they said that you were arrested? | 妈妈和玛丽姨妈说你被捕了 |
[33:07] | No, just– | 不… |
[33:07] | They say that you’re some kind of drug dealer? | 她们说你是个毒贩 |
[33:09] | No, just come inside, please. Now. | 不 快进屋 快 |
[33:11] | Come inside. Come on. | 快进屋 快 |
[33:13] | Go, go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[33:15] | Dad, stop. Just talk to me please. | 爸 别这样 跟我谈谈吧 |
[33:17] | Our priority right now is to pack. | 收拾行李才是我们现在的要紧事 |
[33:19] | Uncle Hank, they said he arrested you? | 她们说汉克叔叔逮捕了你 |
[33:21] | I will discuss all of this later, okay? | 我稍后会解释这一切的 |
[33:23] | Just tell me what– | 跟我说说 |
[33:24] | Just listen to me! | 听我说 |
[33:26] | I need you to go into your bedroom right now | 你俩现在去各自的卧室 |
[33:27] | and grab anything that’s important. | 拿上所有重要的东西 |
[33:29] | You understand? Go. Now. | 听懂了吗 快去 |
[33:30] | Both of you. Go. | 你们两个 都去 |
[33:32] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[33:36] | Why are you here? | 你为什么会在这儿 |
[33:37] | Skyler, please, will you just go get your things? | 斯凯勒 求你了 能去收拾行李吗 |
[33:40] | For you and the kids. Right now. | 拿上你和孩子们的行李 快点 |
[33:41] | This is our priority. | 这是最要紧的事 |
[33:42] | Hank had you in custody. | 汉克拘禁了你 |
[33:45] | He wouldn’t just let you go. | 他不会就这么放你走的 |
[33:47] | Where is he? | 他人呢 |
[33:48] | -I– – Where’s Hank? | -我 -汉克人呢 |
[33:49] | I… | 我 |
[33:51] | I negotiated… | 我们谈判了 |
[33:53] | – Negotiated? – Uh, yes. | -谈判 -是的 |
[33:54] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:58] | It means… | 意思是 |
[34:00] | We’re fine, okay? | 我们没事了 好吗 |
[34:02] | We are. We’re fine. | 是的 我们没事了 |
[34:03] | Everything is gonna be fine, | 一切都会没事的 |
[34:05] | but we need to leave right now. | 但我们得马上离开 |
[34:07] | All right? Can we do that? | 好吗 可以吗 |
[34:08] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[34:10] | Where is Hank? | 汉克人呢 |
[34:12] | Why do we need to leave? | 我们为什么要离开 |
[34:13] | I need both of you to trust me. | 我需要你们两个相信我 |
[34:17] | Right now, okay? | 现在 好吗 |
[34:19] | Please just work with me here | 求你们配合我一下 |
[34:21] | and I promise I will explain everything later, okay? | 我保证以后会跟你们解释 好吗 |
[34:25] | Where…Is…Hank? | 汉克人呢 |
[34:33] | Skyler. | 斯凯勒 |
[34:38] | I have $11 million in cash | 现在外面放着 |
[34:43] | right outside. | 1100万美元现金 |
[34:45] | We can have a fresh start. | 我们可以重新开始 |
[34:48] | Whole new lives. | 开始全新的生活 |
[34:51] | All we have to do is go. | 我们只要离开就行了 |
[34:55] | We have to go right now. | 我们现在就得走 |
[34:57] | That’s all we have to do. | 只需要离开就行 |
[35:03] | You killed him. | 你杀了他 |
[35:10] | You killed Hank. | 你杀了汉克 |
[35:12] | What? | 什么 |
[35:13] | No. No. No. | 没有 |
[35:14] | – You killed him. – No, no. No! | -你杀了他 -没有 |
[35:17] | I tried to save him. | 我想要救他 |
[35:19] | Uncle Hank is dead? I– | 汉克姨夫死了 我 |
[35:21] | Mom, it can’t be true. | 妈 这不可能 |
[35:22] | – Just stop, please. – It just can’t be true. | -别说了 -这不可能 |
[35:24] | Everything– everything is gonna be okay. | 一切 一切都会好起来的 |
[35:27] | Everything’s gonna be fine. I promise you. | 一切都会没事的 我保证 |
[35:29] | But we need to leave right now. | 但是我们必须马上走 |
[35:30] | Dad, what’s going on? Talk to me. | 爸 怎么回事 跟我说说 |
[35:34] | Just stop for one second. | 你先停一下 |
[35:36] | Look, I told you to get your things. | 我告诉你去收拾东西 |
[35:38] | Stop walking away. | 别不理我 |
[35:40] | There is no time. | 没时间了 |
[35:41] | Tell me about Uncle Hank. | 告诉我汉克姨夫怎么了 |
[35:42] | No, just drop it! | 别说了 |
[35:43] | But– what’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了 |
[35:45] | We’re going. We’re going right now. | 我们得走 马上就得走 |
[35:46] | You have to tell me. Dad, wait. | 你得告诉我 爸 等等 |
[35:49] | What happened to Uncle Hank? What– | 汉克姨夫怎么了 |
[35:57] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[35:59] | Skyler, I promise you, we will figure this out. | 斯凯勒 我保证 我们会解决的 |
[36:02] | Enough. | 够了 |
[36:03] | Mom, what are you doing? | 妈 你要干什么 |
[36:06] | Skyler, put the knife down please. | 斯凯勒 把刀放下 |
[36:08] | I promise you, everything– | 我保证 一切 |
[36:09] | Don’t say one more word. | 一句话都别说 |
[36:14] | Get out of here. Now. | 滚出去 马上滚 |
[36:18] | Skyler. | 斯凯勒 |
[36:20] | Get out. | 滚出去 |
[36:26] | Stop it. Just stop! | 住手 住手 |
[36:27] | Stop please. Stop. | 求你们了 住手 |
[36:30] | Let go! Let go! | 松手 |
[36:32] | Get away from us! | 离我们远点 |
[36:35] | Just stop! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[36:37] | Just stop it! Stop! | 住手 |
[36:39] | Mom, stop it. | 妈 住手 |
[36:42] | Stop, dad. | 住手 爸 |
[36:43] | Stop it now. Stop. | 马上住手 住手 |
[36:45] | Just please stop! | 求你了 住手 |
[36:49] | Stop it! Stop! | 住手 住手 |
[36:52] | Stop it. Aah! | 住手 |
[36:57] | What the hell is wrong with you! | 你们他妈怎么回事 |
[36:59] | We’re a family! | 我们是一家人 |
[37:07] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[37:12] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[37:14] | What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[37:15] | Yeah, I–I need the police. | 我要报警 |
[37:17] | My dad, he pulled a knife on my mom. | 我爸 他拿刀伤害我妈 |
[37:20] | He attacked her. He’s dangerous. | 他袭击了她 他很危险 |
[37:23] | I–I think he might have killed somebody. | 我觉得他好像杀人了 |
[37:30] | He’s still– he’s still here. | 他还 他还在这 |
[37:32] | Yeah, he’s– he’s still in the house. | 是的 他还在屋里 |
[37:35] | We’re at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane. | 地址是尼格拉河巷308号 |
[37:38] | 308 Negra Arroyo Lane! You’ve gotta come quick. | 尼格拉河巷308号 你们得快点 |
[37:41] | Hurry. Oh, God, no! | 快点 天呐 不 |
[37:47] | Oh, my God. No. | 天呐 不 |
[37:49] | – Walt, no! – Mom! | -沃尔特 不 -妈 |
[37:50] | Walt! Walt! Wait, no! | 沃尔特 等等 不 |
[37:54] | No! No! No! | 不 |
[37:57] | Walt, no! Let her go! | 沃尔特 不 把她放了 |
[37:59] | You can’t take her! | 你不能带走她 |
[38:00] | Let her go, please! | 放了她 求你了 |
[38:01] | You can’t take her! | 你不能带她走 |
[38:03] | Let her go! Walt! | 放了她 沃尔特 |
[38:06] | Please, no! | 求你了 不 |
[38:09] | Walt, no! Walt, please! | 沃尔特 不 沃尔特 求你了 |
[38:13] | Walt! No! | 沃尔特 不 |
[38:15] | Walt, please, no! | 沃尔特 求你了 不 |
[38:18] | Walt! Please! Please, stop! | 沃尔特 求你了 求你了 停下 |
[38:22] | Walt! | 沃尔特 |
[38:38] | Say “Da-da.” | 叫爸爸 |
[38:39] | Da-da. You say “Da-da”? | 爸爸 你叫”爸爸”了吗 |
[38:42] | There. | 好啦 |
[38:43] | Get rid of that stinky old diaper, huh? | 换干净的尿布了 |
[38:46] | Don’t be sad. | 别这么伤心嘛 |
[38:47] | Where’s your belly button? | 你的小肚脐呢 |
[38:49] | Where’s your belly button? | 你的小肚脐呢 |
[38:51] | There. | 好了 |
[38:52] | Now don’t you feel better? | 是不是感觉好多了 |
[38:54] | You’re all nice and dry. | 白净干爽 |
[38:56] | Huh? That feels good? | 感觉好多了吧 |
[38:58] | Oh, I know. You were so wet and so cranky, | 我知道你之前感觉很湿 很不舒服 |
[39:01] | but now you feel better, don’t you? | 但现在感觉好多了 对吗 |
[39:03] | Next order of business | 下一步 |
[39:05] | is to get you a brand-new car seat. | 是给你买一个新的汽车座椅 |
[39:08] | Won’t that be nice, Holly? | 好不好啊 霍莉 |
[39:12] | Mama–ma. | 妈妈 |
[39:14] | Mama–ma. | 妈妈 |
[39:16] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[39:19] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[39:22] | …Mama. | 妈妈 |
[39:29] | Mama–ma. | 妈妈 |
[39:32] | Mama–ma. | 妈妈 |
[39:38] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[39:51] | Confirming the abduction. | 确认被绑架 |
[39:53] | Amber alert. Holly White. | 安珀警戒 被绑架者 霍莉·怀特 |
[39:56] | Female. 18 months. | 女性 18个月大 |
[39:58] | Blond hair, blue eyes. | 金发 蓝眼 |
[40:00] | Last seen wearing a pink and white jacket… | 被绑架前身穿粉白色外套 |
[40:06] | Abductor is the father… | 绑架者是她父亲 |
[40:08] | He was in handcuffs. | 他戴着手铐呢 |
[40:09] | Hank had him in handcuffs. | 汉克给他戴的手铐 |
[40:15] | …Gold, wire-framed glasses. | …金色的线框眼睛 |
[40:19] | Are you expecting a call? | 你在等电话吗 |
[40:23] | Hi, you’ve reached the White family. | 你好 这里是怀特家 |
[40:25] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[40:27] | Skyler, it’s me. | 斯凯勒 是我 |
[40:28] | Pick up. Pick up. | 快接电话 |
[40:30] | That’s him. That’s my husband. | 是他 是我丈夫 |
[40:31] | I need you to pick up the phone. | 我需要你接电话 |
[40:33] | Start tracing the landline. | 开始追踪电话信号 |
[40:34] | – The number’s 177-8987. – Skyler. | -电话号码是177-8987 -斯凯勒 |
[40:37] | I know you are there, | 我知道你在家 |
[40:38] | so pick it up. | 快接电话 |
[40:40] | Skyler, you hear me? | 斯凯勒 听见我了吗 |
[40:43] | Answer the phone. | 快接电话 |
[40:49] | Walt. Where’s Holly? | 沃尔特 霍莉在哪 |
[40:52] | Are you alone? | 你是一个人吗 |
[40:54] | No police? | 没有警察 |
[40:57] | No. | 没有 |
[40:58] | No police. | 没有警察 |
[41:00] | Where are you? | 你在哪呢 |
[41:02] | Where’s Holly? | 霍莉在哪 |
[41:06] | Walt! | 沃尔特 |
[41:07] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底是怎么回事 |
[41:10] | Why can’t you do one thing I say? | 你就不能听我一句话 |
[41:14] | What? | 什么 |
[41:14] | This is your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[41:16] | This is what comes of your disrespect. | 这就是你不尊重我的后果 |
[41:19] | I told you, Skyler. | 我跟你说过 斯凯勒 |
[41:21] | I warned you for a solid year. | 我整整一年都在警告你 |
[41:23] | You cross me, there will be consequences. | 你敢惹我 后果会很严重 |
[41:26] | What part of that didn’t you understand? | 这句话有哪一点你不明白 |
[41:28] | You took my child. | 你夺走了我的孩子 |
[41:31] | ’cause you need to learn. | 那是因为得给你个教训 |
[41:32] | You bring her back. | 你把她给我送回来 |
[41:35] | Maybe now you’ll listen. | 或许从现在开始你才听话 |
[41:36] | Maybe now you’ll use your damn head. | 你才会用用你的傻脑子 |
[41:39] | You know, you never believed in me. | 你从来都没有相信过我 |
[41:41] | You were never grateful for anything I did for this family. | 你从来没有感激我对家人所做的一切 |
[41:45] | “Oh, no. Walt. Walt, you have to stop. | “不 沃尔特 你得停手 |
[41:49] | “You have to stop this. It’s immoral. It’s illegal. | 你不能这样做 这样不道德 是违法的 |
[41:53] | Someone might get hurt.” | 有人会因此受伤的” |
[41:55] | You’re always whining and complaining | 你一直喋喋不休地抱怨我 |
[41:57] | about how I make my money, | 挣钱的方法 |
[41:59] | just dragging me down. | 不管我做什么 |
[42:01] | While I do everything. | 你都要阻止我 |
[42:05] | And now– | 现在呢 |
[42:07] | Now you tell my son what I do | 在我明确告知你 |
[42:11] | after I’ve told you and told you | 闭上你的臭嘴之后 |
[42:15] | to keep your damn mouth shut. | 你居然把一切都告诉了我儿子 |
[42:18] | You stupid bitch. | 你个蠢婊子 |
[42:24] | How dare you? | 你胆子真大 |
[42:37] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[42:45] | You, you have no right | 你没有任何权利 |
[42:49] | to discuss anything about what I do. | 评论我所做的事情 |
[42:52] | Oh, what–what the hell do you know about it anyway? | 话说回来 你又知道什么 |
[42:55] | Nothing. I built this. | 什么也不知道 一切都是我建立的 |
[42:57] | Me. Me alone. Nobody else! | 我一个人 没有别人 |
[43:00] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[43:03] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[43:06] | You mark my words, Skyler. | 记住我说的话 斯凯勒 |
[43:10] | Tow the line, | 若敢逆我 |
[43:13] | or you will wind up just like Hank. | 你的下场就和汉克一样 |
[43:19] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[43:22] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[43:26] | Where is Hank? | 汉克在哪 |
[43:28] | Please. | 求你了 |
[43:30] | We need to know. | 我们得知道 |
[43:38] | You’re never gonna see Hank again. | 你们再也见不到汉克了 |
[43:46] | He crossed me. | 他妨碍了我 |
[43:50] | You think about that. | 你觉得他是什么下场 |
[43:54] | Family or no. | 我不管是不是家人 |
[43:58] | You let that sink in. | 你给我记清楚 |
[44:03] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[44:05] | I just want Holly back. | 我只想让霍莉回来 |
[44:11] | Please, Walt. | 求你了 沃尔特 |
[44:16] | Just come home. | 回家吧 |
[44:25] | I’ve still got things left to do. | 我还有事要干 |