时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | How big’s the batch? | 这批货有多少 |
[00:08] | Should be about 50 pounds, give or take. | 差不多五十磅吧 |
[00:11] | Uncle Jack, that mask… I think you should… | 杰克叔叔 这个面具 你应该… |
[00:15] | Mr. White says the fumes aren’t good to breathe. | 怀特先生说吸入这废气对身体不好 |
[00:18] | Let me worry about what I breathe, kid. | 我呼吸什么由我自己操心 孩子 |
[00:19] | Just hurry this up so I can grab a smoke. | 赶紧搞定让我吸一口 |
[01:01] | 76% 76%. | |
[01:02] | Cheers. | 很好 |
[01:04] | – Nice going, nephew. – Thanks, Uncle Jack. | -干得好 侄子 -谢谢 杰克叔叔 |
[01:06] | Where is the blue? | 蓝色在哪里 |
[01:07] | Where’s the what? | 什么在哪里 |
[01:09] | The blue color. | 蓝色 |
[01:10] | Does it come later, when this hardens? | 是等下变硬之后才显现的吗 |
[01:13] | Where is it? | 在哪呢 |
[01:16] | I am correct in assuming this should be blue? | 这东西应该是蓝色的没错吧 |
[01:19] | See, I’m thinking the headline here should be “76%”. | 重点应该是76%的纯度 |
[01:23] | Yeah. Whole lot more than it was. | 是啊 比以前可高多了 |
[01:25] | That dude who looked like wolverine– he couldn’t crack 70. | 那个长得像狼獾的家伙连70都到不了 |
[01:28] | Fine. Yes, percentage-wise, it’s marginally improved. | 好吧 从纯度来说 的确小有长进 |
[01:32] | And congratulations, Todd. | 恭喜 托德 |
[01:34] | But blue is our brand. All over Europe, | 但蓝色是我们的标志 在欧洲 |
[01:37] | it’s what our buyers pay top dollar for. | 买家就是冲着它才花高价买我们的货 |
[01:39] | If we’re down a bit in purity from the Heisenberg days, | 要是我们的纯度比海森堡那时候低一点 |
[01:42] | maybe they’ll let us slide on that, | 也许他们还能睁一只眼闭一只眼 |
[01:43] | but not if it’s not blue. | 但不是蓝色肯定不行 |
[01:49] | I don’t know. To my eye, | 我不清楚 在我看来 |
[01:51] | it’s kind of blue. | 也有点蓝色嘛 |
[01:52] | Yeah, a little. | 是啊 有一点 |
[01:53] | It’s blue-ish. | 有点蓝蓝的 |
[01:58] | Todd, you’re the chef. What do you think? | 托德 是你制的毒 你怎么看 |
[02:05] | Yeah, kinda… | 是啊 有点… |
[02:08] | If it catches the light just right, | 如果对光正确的话 |
[02:10] | I could see how | 是能看到 |
[02:13] | you’d think there’s a touch of blue, | 里面有一点点蓝色 |
[02:15] | blue-green in there. | 蓝绿色 |
[02:18] | Aquamarine. | 水绿色 |
[02:19] | Hell, we’ll put food coloring in it. | 管他呢 那我们就往里加食用色素 |
[02:20] | Make it any damn shade you want. | 要什么颜色就做成什么颜色 |
[02:21] | Yeah. Like they do farm-raised salmon. | 就跟养殖场里的鲑鱼一样 |
[02:25] | Jesus, you ever see how pink they make that crap? | 天呐 你见没见过他们把那东西搞得多粉 |
[02:28] | Like, flamingo pink. | 差不多变成火烈鸟粉了 |
[02:30] | It sure as hell don’t come out the ocean lookin’ like that. | 肯定不是海里捞出来就这副样子的 |
[02:36] | All right. Let’s make some money. | 好了 一起赚大钱吧 |
[02:51] | Here you go, Ms. Quayle. | 给你 奎尔女士 |
[02:53] | Lydia. | 叫我莉迪亚吧 |
[02:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:03] | Tea okay? I made it just like you asked. | 茶还行吗 我照你吩咐泡的 |
[03:06] | You sure? If it’s too weak or something, | 确定吗 要是太淡了什么的 |
[03:08] | I can go put another bag in it. | 我可以再给你放一袋茶包 |
[03:10] | I’m sure. | 确定 |
[03:14] | Look, about the product… | 关于那批货 |
[03:17] | I’m really sorry about the color. | 很抱歉不是蓝色的 |
[03:20] | For a minute or two, it just got a few degrees too hot | 有那么一两分钟 混合桶中的温度 |
[03:22] | in the mixing kettle, I think. | 可能太高了 |
[03:24] | I might’ve just cooked the color right out of it. | 我本可以制出那种蓝色的 |
[03:28] | You burned it, like a cake. | 温度高了 像烤糊了蛋糕那样 |
[03:33] | Yeah, sort of, I guess. | 是有点 |
[03:35] | But the point is I think I can fix it, | 但重点是 我可以解决这个问题 |
[03:37] | and I think I can bring the purity up too. | 我还能把纯度提上来 |
[03:40] | I mean, I’m doing everything | 我都按照 |
[03:43] | just like Mr. White taught me, so… | 怀特先生教我的来做了 |
[03:46] | You know, it’s bound to get better, right? | 一定会做好的 对吧 |
[03:49] | I appreciate you making every possible effort, | 很感谢你这么尽力 |
[03:52] | because, as you know, | 如你所知 |
[03:53] | my buyers expect a certain threshold, | 我的买家要的是极纯的货 |
[03:56] | a continuity. | 源源不断 |
[03:58] | Yeah. Yeah. Totally. | 是 完全明白 |
[04:06] | Uh, about your buyers… | 关于你的买家 |
[04:09] | I could ask my uncle to smooth things over with them, | 我可以让我叔叔去安抚他们一下 |
[04:14] | if… you want. | 如果你想的话 |
[04:20] | I’ll pass. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[04:25] | I’ve put a lot of faith in your abilities, Todd. | 我很信任你的能力 托德 |
[04:28] | I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[04:30] | Please do make the cook better. | 请一定要制出好的毒品 |
[04:33] | It’s very important to me. | 这对我很重要 |
[04:41] | I’ve got a flight to catch. | 我还要赶飞机 |
[05:14] | Hello. | 喂 |
[05:15] | Hey. It’s Walt. | 我是沃尔特 |
[05:17] | Hey, Mr. White. How you doing? | 怀特先生 你还好吗 |
[05:18] | I’m okay. | 挺好的 |
[05:20] | I, uh… | 我 |
[05:22] | Todd, | 托德 |
[05:24] | I think I might have another job for your uncle. | 我可能还有一个任务要拜托你叔叔 |
[05:27] | Oh, okay. Uh, you want me to set up a meeting? | 好的 要我安排你们见面吗 |
[05:30] | I– yes. Please. Let’s do that. | 我…好的 请安排我们见面 |
[05:33] | Any heads-up I should give him, like, um, | 有什么要我跟他说的吗 |
[05:37] | which jail, how many targets, stuff like that? | 哪座监狱 目标多少人之类的 |
[05:42] | – Mr. White? – Just one target. | -怀特先生 -就一个目标人物 |
[05:44] | Not currently in jail. | 现下不在监狱里 |
[05:47] | Jesse Pinkman. | 杰西·平克曼 |
[05:49] | You got it. | 好的 |
[06:48] | I’m surprised you didn’t strangle him. | 你居然没勒死他 |
[06:50] | Now what? Book him? | 现在呢 告他 |
[06:52] | I’m sure the A.U.S.A. | 肯定律师团会大放厥词 |
[06:53] | have plenty to say on how to play him against Walt. | 说我们怎么利用他整沃尔特 |
[06:55] | Knowing what we know about how Walt deals with rats behind bars? | 知道我们掌握的沃尔特勾结劳改犯那事吗 |
[06:58] | Punk has to be safer with the marshals watching his back | 这小混子有法警盯着 |
[07:00] | than out here where it’s open season. | 总比在这里大摇大摆更保险 |
[07:04] | What does that mean? What are you thinking? | 什么意思 你怎么看 |
[07:07] | Listen, kid’s got an idea. | 这小子有个主意 |
[07:08] | What kid? That kid? Timmy dipshit there? | 哪个小子 那个脑残吗 |
[07:11] | The one that screwed up our sting? Oh, I’m all ears. | 就那个搅我们局的小子 我洗耳恭听 |
[07:13] | Just, uh, hear him out, will ya? | 就听他说说吧 好吗 |
[07:24] | Okay, genius, what’s the idea? | 小天才 你有什么主意 |
[07:27] | You guys need evidence to put him away, | 你们想找证据办他 |
[07:29] | only he’s too smart to leave any out there, right? | 可他太聪明 毫无罪证对吧 |
[07:32] | So you say. | 说你的 |
[07:34] | Well, I know some evidence | 我有些证据 |
[07:35] | that greedy asshole would never destroy. | 这王八蛋毁不掉的证据 |
[07:39] | His money. | 赃款 |
[07:41] | – You know where he keeps his money? – No. | -你知道他赃款在哪儿 -不知道 |
[07:44] | But I know someone who might. | 但我认识那人可能知道 |
[07:53] | Oh, hey. How’d it go? | 嗨 怎么样了 |
[07:54] | Trailed him out to the dog house, picked him up there. | 跟着他去了那狗窝 然后扣住了 |
[07:57] | Seemed to be looking for someone. | 像是要去找人 |
[07:59] | Had a lot of questions. | 问题多多 |
[08:01] | No calls, though, right? You got his phone? | 没打电话吧 有他手机吗 |
[08:07] | He’s on ice? | 关好了吗 |
[08:08] | The safe house off Rio Bravo. | 格兰德河那边一个安全屋 |
[08:10] | I got Van Oster babysitting him. | 让范·奥斯特看着呢 |
[08:12] | Yeah, and what about Van Oster? Did he have any questions? | 好 范·奥斯特行吗 他没提什么问题吧 |
[08:15] | Probably, but he knows better than to ask. | 也许有 但他知道不该问的不问 |
[08:18] | Good job. | 很好 |
[08:19] | I gotta tell you this up front, Hank. | 汉克 我话说在头里 |
[08:21] | If this guy decides that he wants to lawyer up, | 要是这小子真找律师来 |
[08:23] | I don’t care if you are my boss, | 我可不管你是不是头儿了 |
[08:25] | I’m gonna put a stop to this. | 我会就此打住 |
[08:27] | He won’t lawyer up. | 他不会找律师 |
[08:45] | What the hell, man? | 搞什么鬼 |
[09:07] | You’re up. | 到你了 |
[09:18] | Hey, there. You mind taking it outside for a minute? | 我说 能出去一下吗 |
[09:21] | – No, sir. You got it. All right. – Thanks. | -当然 你请 -谢谢 |
[09:24] | Huell Babineaux. | 修尔·巴文诺 |
[09:28] | Know who I am? | 知道我谁吗 |
[09:31] | I’ll take that as a yes. | 就当你认识吧 |
[09:34] | Uh, thanks for your patience. | 谢谢你这么耐心 |
[09:35] | Uh, as, uh, agent Gomez said, | 戈麦斯探员说了 |
[09:38] | you’re– you’re not under arrest. | 你没有被捕 |
[09:41] | Why am I here? | 那怎么关在这儿 |
[09:42] | Well, you’re here, uh, for your own protection, sir. | 关在这里吧 是为保护你 |
[09:46] | How you figure that? | 凭什么啊 |
[09:47] | Well, we both know how dangerous my brother-in-law can be. | 你我都知道我那连襟有多危险 |
[09:55] | Nice poker face. | 够冷够酷 |
[09:57] | Look, uh, relax. | 放轻松点 |
[09:59] | There’s not much new you can tell me about Walter White. | 沃尔特·怀特那边你也没什么能说的 |
[10:02] | Multiple murders, | 多重谋杀 |
[10:03] | uh, ties to a white power prison gang, | 卷入涉毒黑帮 |
[10:06] | ran the largest meth racket in the entire southwest. | 经营整个西南部最大的冰毒生意 |
[10:09] | I’m not asking, you’re not answering. | 我不是问 你也不是答 |
[10:11] | Whoop-de-doo. Let’s cut to the chase. | 随便说说 现在谈正事 |
[10:14] | We have a wire on walt’s phone. | 我们监听了沃尔特电话 |
[10:16] | We intercepted a call between him | 截获了他和某个叫 |
[10:18] | and a certain Saul Goodman, esquire. | 索尔·古德曼先生的通话 |
[10:21] | You know, your employer. | 就你那位老板 |
[10:23] | Anyway, in the call, uh, Walt said that he was going to, quote, | 电话里沃尔特说他要去 |
[10:27] | “take care of one Jesse Pinkman,” Unquote, | “处理一位杰西·平克曼” |
[10:29] | And that you were next on the hit list. | 你正好就是暗杀名单的下一个 |
[10:31] | that’s why you’re here. | 所以请你到这里来 |
[10:32] | Bullshit. That don’t make no sense. | 扯淡 胡说八道 |
[10:35] | We got the recording. I can– I can let you hear it. | 我们有录音 可以让你听听 |
[10:37] | Your associate, Goodman’s fixer– what’s his name? | 你那同伙 古德曼的马仔 叫什么来着 |
[10:40] | Some carrottop named Patrick Kuby. | 红发 帕特里克·库比 |
[10:42] | Boston P.D. ran him out of beantown a few years back. | 波士顿警局几年前把他赶出城外 |
[10:45] | Came out here for the sunshine. | 跑到这里开心来了 |
[10:46] | Yeah. Walt said he was gonna | 没错 沃尔特说 |
[10:47] | do this Kuby guy the same way he does you. | 要把这个库比和你一样做掉 |
[10:49] | In fact, Kuby’s already missing. | 而且库比已经失踪了 |
[10:52] | Sorry to say, things are looking grim | 真不好意思 |
[10:54] | for your– your redheaded buddy. | 你那红发朋友恐怕凶多吉少 |
[10:56] | Believe us, don’t believe us. Suit yourself. | 信也好 不信也罢 随你 |
[10:59] | Whatever you do, I would not call Goodman. | 不管你怎么做 我都不会告诉古德曼 |
[11:02] | He sold you down the river big-time. | 他彻底把你出卖了 |
[11:03] | – The hell you talkin’ about? – Oh, don’t take it personally. | -你胡扯 -不是针对你 |
[11:06] | Goodman’s next on the chopping block | 古德曼要是不老实听话 |
[11:08] | if he doesn’t do what White says. | 怀特下一个就灭了他 |
[11:09] | And to be fair, your, uh, circus clown of a boss | 话说回来 你那位…傀儡老板 |
[11:12] | did try to spare you for all of, what, | 开始还真是想宽恕你 |
[11:14] | about 15 seconds | 也就那么15秒吧 |
[11:16] | before he decided to help Walt track you down. | 然后就决定帮沃尔特追杀你了 |
[11:18] | You see, Goodman’s got a trace on your phone, | 你看 古德曼跟踪了你的手机 |
[11:21] | and as soon as you call him, | 你只要一给他打电话 |
[11:22] | uh, Walt’s gonna find out where you’re hiding out. | 沃尔特就知道你躲在哪儿了 |
[11:25] | Then it’s just a matter of time before you end up like this. | 然后你的下场免不了就是这样 |
[11:30] | Oh, man. Oh, man. | 天呐 老天 |
[11:32] | I swear to god, I didn’t know he was gonna kill the man. | 我对天发誓 真不知道他会杀了那小子 |
[11:34] | I didn’t know he was gonna kill him. I didn’t know. | 不知道他能杀那小子 我真不知道 |
[11:36] | – Relax. – I didn’t know he was gonna kill him. | -放心 -我真不知道他会杀了那小子 |
[11:37] | If we thought you did, you’d be in lockup | 要是我们认为你知道的话 |
[11:39] | for conspiracy to commit murder | 你就会作为谋杀同谋被刑拘 |
[11:41] | instead of here, under our protection. | 而不是在这里保护你 |
[11:42] | So just tell us everything you know about White | 所以把怀特的事都说出来 |
[11:44] | so we can get him before he gets you. | 好在他收拾你之前逮住他 |
[11:46] | Why would he wanna kill me? | 他干什么要杀我 |
[11:48] | – I ain’t do nothin’ to him. – Who knows with this guy? | -我又没招他 -那人谁说的准 |
[11:50] | From what he said to Goodman, it may have something to do | 就他对古德曼说的 可能是 |
[11:52] | with him trying to tie up loose ends | 他想解决后患 |
[11:54] | regarding his poisoning some kid named Brock. | 掩盖他向一个叫布洛克的小孩下毒的事 |
[11:58] | Or maybe it’s ’cause you know where his money is. | 也许是因为你知道他的钱藏在哪里 |
[12:01] | I don’t know where his money is. | 我不知道他的钱藏在哪 |
[12:03] | That ain’t what we heard. | 我们的人可不是这样说的 |
[12:04] | Well, you ain’t listening to the people in the know. | 那你们的人肯定不知道内情 |
[12:07] | Me and Kuby rented a van for the dude, | 我和库比为那家伙租了一辆货车 |
[12:09] | loaded his cash up in a self-storage unit, | 把钱从仓库运出 |
[12:12] | handed over the keys to him at Goodman’s. | 在古德曼那给了他钥匙 |
[12:14] | And who knows where he took it from there? | 然后鬼知道他把车开去了哪里 |
[12:17] | A van, huh? How much money we talking? | 一辆货车是吗 有多少钱 |
[12:20] | Seven barrels’ worth. | 七大桶 |
[12:22] | Seven barrels? | 七大桶 |
[12:25] | When you– you say “Barrels,” | 你所说的”大桶” |
[12:27] | You mean barrels barrels? | 是指真正的大桶吗 |
[12:29] | Barrels, man. You know, | 大桶啊 兄弟 你知道的 |
[12:31] | plastic, black, 55-gallon type. | 塑料 黑色 55加仑的那种 |
[12:34] | I got ’em at Home Depot. | 我从家得宝买的 |
[12:36] | Filled up every last damn one of ’em too. | 每一桶都装得满满的 |
[12:39] | And, uh, where did you rent the van? | 你从哪里租的货车 |
[12:42] | Lariat. | 拉瑞亚特 |
[12:43] | The one on Candelaria and Monroe. | 在坎德拉里亚路和门罗路交界处 |
[12:48] | Lariat on Candelaria. | 坎德拉里亚路上的拉瑞亚特 |
[12:50] | Yeah, Kuby rented the van. | 是的 车是库比租的 |
[12:52] | Mr. White dropped it off. | 钱是怀特先生藏的 |
[12:54] | He had us wash it good before Kuby took it back. | 他让我们洗了一遍车 然后库比才把车还了 |
[12:57] | Wash the rental? Why? | 洗租来的车 为什么 |
[12:58] | It was filthy, man, like he had went off road with it. | 那车很脏 像是没在大马路上开 |
[13:01] | After we had hosed it down, | 我们用水管洗过之后 |
[13:03] | he grabbed a shovel out the back, | 他从车后取出来一把铲子 |
[13:04] | handed over the key, and that was it. | 把钥匙给了我们 就这么多 |
[13:07] | That’s all I know. | 我只知道这些 |
[13:12] | All right, uh, Mr. Babineaux. | 好的 巴文诺先生 |
[13:16] | Agent Gomez and I are going to, uh, | 戈麦斯探员和我 |
[13:18] | do everything we can | 会尽全力 |
[13:20] | to find the son of a bitch. | 找到那个混蛋 |
[13:22] | Meantime, like I said, you’re free to go. | 同时 如我所说 你可以离开 |
[13:23] | But if I were you, I wouldn’t take one step out that door. | 但如果我是你 一步都不会离开 |
[13:27] | Right. And remember, no phone calls. | 好的 还有记住 别打电话 |
[13:29] | Oh, almost forgot. | 差点忘了 |
[13:31] | Uh, I took the liberty of removing the battery | 我擅自把你手机上的电池卸了 |
[13:33] | so Walt can’t, uh, track you by G.P.S. | 这样沃尔特就没法用定位装置找到你 |
[13:36] | So don’t put that back in. | 所以千万别装上 |
[13:39] | Agent Van Oster will stay here with you. | 范·奥斯特探员会在这里陪你 |
[13:41] | You’re in good hands. He’s our best man with a gun. | 你很安全 他是我们最好的警员 |
[13:44] | Uh, however, don’t discuss the case with him, | 但是 不要跟他讨论案情 |
[13:45] | because the less you distract him, | 因为你不让他分心 |
[13:48] | the better he can protect you. | 他才能更好地保护你 |
[13:51] | How long you gonna be? | 你们要去多久 |
[13:54] | As long as it takes to keep you safe. | 直到能保证你安全为止 |
[14:08] | So just one guy this time. | 那么说这次只有一个人 |
[14:11] | Not even in lockup. | 还不在监狱里 |
[14:16] | Some former partner, Todd says? | 托德说是你的前合伙人 |
[14:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:23] | So what are we talking, rat patrol? | 是什么情况 铲除内奸吗 |
[14:27] | “Rat p–“ | “内奸” |
[14:30] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[14:31] | “Rat patrol”? No. No, he’s not a rat. | “铲除内奸” 不 他不是内奸 |
[14:36] | He’s just… | 他只是 |
[14:39] | He– he just… | 他只是 |
[14:42] | Won’t listen to reason. | 听不进去劝 |
[14:45] | – Okay. – He’s just angry. | -好吧 -他只是生气 |
[14:47] | – He’s not a rat. – All right. | -他不是内奸 -好的 |
[14:51] | Angry, non-rat. Got it. | 生气 不是内奸 懂了 |
[14:54] | How angry we talkin’, by the way? | 顺便问一句 他有多生气 |
[14:55] | Like, Hulk angry? | 像绿巨人一样生气 |
[14:57] | Like, “Rambo James Bond badass” individual? | 他是那种兰博或者詹姆斯·邦德似的狠角色吗 |
[15:07] | Not something you’d do yourself, huh? | 你不想亲自动手 是吗 |
[15:11] | Jesse is like family to me. | 杰西对我来说就像家人 |
[15:14] | Look, I want what you do to be quick | 听着 我要你们做得快速利落 |
[15:17] | and painless. | 没有痛苦 |
[15:18] | No suffering, no fear. | 不受罪 不恐惧 |
[15:20] | Bullet to the back of the head. Something he doesn’t see coming. | 脑后来一枪 他完全没反应 |
[15:25] | I respect that. | 我尊重这种做法 |
[15:26] | There’s too many savages out there. | 现在的社会太暴力了 |
[15:27] | Let’s just talk about the money. | 我们谈钱吧 |
[15:29] | No, we don’t want your money. | 不 我们不要你的钱 |
[15:33] | We want you to cook for us. | 我们要你给我们制毒 |
[15:44] | You know I’m out of the business. | 你们知道我已经退休了 |
[15:48] | Just a couple times to tutor my nephew here, that’s all. | 只用制几次就行 辅导一下我的侄子 |
[15:51] | Get him on track to bringing the purity up. | 带他上道 提高纯度 |
[15:54] | Get the color right too. | 把颜色搞对 |
[15:56] | Apparently that blue touch you put on it– | 很显然你的那种蓝色 |
[15:59] | It’s all the craze with those Slavic types. | 那些东欧人喜欢的不得了 |
[16:02] | So I’m told. | 我是这样听说的 |
[16:03] | No. Absolutely not. | 不 绝对不行 |
[16:06] | Look, what was the price per head last time? I’ll triple it. | 听着 上次杀一个人的价钱 我会加三倍 |
[16:10] | That’s a drop in the bucket | 跟蓝货的利润比 |
[16:11] | compared to what we aim to earn from the blue stuff. | 那点钱只是九牛一毛 |
[16:14] | Don’t skimp on family. That’s what I always say. | 别对自己人太抠门 我常这么说 |
[16:16] | You want us to do this job? | 你想让我们完成任务 |
[16:18] | Do it right? That’s the price. | 按你的要求做 这就是代价 |
[16:33] | One cook… | 我只制一次毒 |
[16:35] | After the job is done. | 但你们得先完成任务 |
[16:57] | Time is of the essence. Do you understand? | 时间紧迫 你明白吗 |
[16:59] | We’ll do him tonight if you want. | 如果你想的话 我们今晚就动手 |
[17:02] | Just tell me where he is. | 告诉我他在哪里 |
[17:04] | I don’t know where he is, | 我不知道他在哪里 |
[17:07] | but I know how to flush him out. | 但我知道怎么引他出来 |
[17:14] | You want string cheese or yogurt squeezers with your P.B.J.? | 你要奶酪条还是酸乳棒配花生果酱三明治 |
[17:18] | Both. | 都要 |
[17:20] | – I didn’t hear you. – Both, please. | -我没听见哦 -都要 谢谢 |
[17:28] | Hold on, honey. | 等等 宝贝 |
[17:31] | Hi, Andrea. | 你好 安德莉亚 |
[17:34] | I don’t know if you remember me. | 不知道你是否还记得我 |
[17:35] | I’m Walter White, Jesse’s friend. | 我是沃尔特·怀特 杰西的朋友 |
[17:37] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, of course. Hi. | 对对 当然记得了 你好 |
[17:39] | Yeah. Oh, hi. Hi. | 对啊 你好你好 |
[17:41] | I’m sorry to just barge in on you like this, | 很抱歉这么唐突地打扰你 |
[17:44] | but, uh, I was hoping | 但我希望 |
[17:45] | that I could have a moment to talk with you. | 能跟你谈一谈 |
[17:48] | It’s about Jesse. | 是关于杰西 |
[17:50] | Um, okay. Sure. But I’m sort of rushing around right now. | 好 当然 只是我现在有点忙 |
[17:53] | You wanna talk inside while I get my boy ready for school? | 你想进来跟我谈吗 我好帮我儿子准备上学 |
[17:55] | Uh, well, yeah. If it’s– | 那好吧 如果 |
[17:56] | If it’s okay, yeah, sure. | 如果可以的话 当然好啊 |
[17:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:01] | You met Brock before, right? | 你见过布洛克对吧 |
[18:02] | Yes. Yes, I have. At Jesse’s. | 对啊 我见过 在杰西家里 |
[18:06] | How you doing, Brock? | 你好吗 布洛克 |
[18:10] | Brock, he asked you a question. | 布洛克 他在问你话呢 |
[18:12] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[18:15] | Froot loops. | 果脆圈啊 |
[18:16] | That’s good stuff. | 那可是好东西 |
[18:20] | So… Jesse. | 所以 杰西 |
[18:22] | Yeah. I– | 对 我 |
[18:23] | I don’t wanna alarm you, | 我不想害你担心 |
[18:25] | but I’ve– I’ve been trying to reach him for days. | 但我 我已经找了他好几天了 |
[18:28] | I’ve stopped at his house. | 我去过他家里 |
[18:29] | I’ve left all kinds of messages on his voicemail, | 给他留了好多言 |
[18:32] | and he won’t return my calls. | 但他没回我电话 |
[18:33] | I can’t find him anywhere. | 总之就是找不到他 |
[18:35] | Have you heard from him? | 你有他的消息吗 |
[18:37] | No, not since the last time he called to check on Brock. | 从上次他打来过问布洛克的情况后就再没联系过 |
[18:39] | That was– I don’t know– | 大概是 我不确定 |
[18:41] | two weeks ago, maybe. | 可能是两周前吧 |
[18:44] | Andrea… | 安德莉亚 |
[18:46] | Jesse’s using again, | 杰西又在吸毒了 |
[18:49] | And I– I– | 我我 |
[18:51] | I have a bad feeling about this. | 有种不祥的预感 |
[18:55] | Have you tried calling the police? | 你报警了吗 |
[19:00] | Or, um– a better idea. | 或者 有个更好的办法 |
[19:02] | Jesse’s lawyer’s name is Saul Goodman. I have his card somewhere. | 杰西的律师名叫索尔·古德曼 我有他的名片 |
[19:05] | I mean, he may have ways of finding Jesse without, | 我想他可能有办法找到杰西 |
[19:07] | you know, getting him in trouble. | 而且不会让他有麻烦 你懂的 |
[19:09] | “Better call Saul.” Yeah. I– I did that. | “有事找索尔” 对 我打了 |
[19:12] | He was able to verify that Jesse’s not locked up. | 他能查到杰西没被关起来 |
[19:14] | But otherwise, very little help. | 除此之外就没什么了 |
[19:20] | See, the thing is | 你看 问题是 |
[19:22] | that Jesse and I had this argument recently. | 杰西和我最近吵架了 |
[19:26] | And I– I won’t bore you with the details, but, uh, | 我就不跟你说细节了 但是 |
[19:29] | he’s– he’s– | 他 他非常 |
[19:32] | he’s pretty upset with me, and … | 他非常生我的气 |
[19:36] | And I’m hoping that’s the reason he hasn’t called me back | 我希望这是他不回我电话的原因 |
[19:39] | instead of… | 而不是 |
[19:40] | him being… Well… | 他已经 那个 |
[19:48] | Well, I’ll try him right now. | 好吧 我现在打给他 |
[19:50] | I mean, if that’s it– he’s mad at you, | 如果只是因为他在生你的气 |
[19:53] | maybe I’ll have better luck. | 说不定我运气好点 |
[19:54] | That would be such a help. Yes. | 那就帮了大忙了 |
[19:57] | What, um– what– what number are you, uh, calling him on? | 你打的哪个号码 |
[20:00] | – Um, his cell. Ah. – Yeah. You know, | -他的手机 -你知道 |
[20:02] | he recently got a new one. | 他最近换了个新号码 |
[20:04] | And there. That– | 在这 这个 |
[20:06] | That’s his new number there– the highlighted one. | 这个是他的新号码 选中的那个 |
[20:14] | Jesse, hey, it’s Andrea. | 杰西 我是安德莉亚 |
[20:16] | Your friend Walter just dropped by. | 你朋友沃尔特刚刚过来 |
[20:18] | He’s here at the house with me and Brock right now. | 他现在跟我还有布洛克在家 |
[20:20] | We, uh– we’re thinking of you. | 我们很担心你 |
[20:22] | Call me back as soon as you get this message, okay? | 你收到这条消息就打给我 好吗 |
[20:25] | I really need to hear from you. | 我非常想听听你的情况 |
[20:27] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[20:30] | Thank you, Andrea. | 谢谢 安德莉亚 |
[20:32] | I appreciate that. | 非常感谢 |
[20:35] | Well, I better– I better be going. | 我该走了 |
[20:37] | Oh, you’re welcome to stay a few minutes to see if he calls back. | 你可以再待一会儿 看他有没有打回来 |
[20:40] | No. No, no. You’re trying to get your son off to school. | 不不不 你还得送你儿子去学校 |
[20:43] | Listen, if he does happen to call back, would you call me? | 听着 如果他打回来了 你能打给我吗 |
[20:45] | Better yet– | 这样吧 |
[20:46] | I’ve got your number. I’ll call you back, okay? | 我有你的号码了 我会给你打电话 行吗 |
[20:49] | And.. thank you. | 真的很感谢你 |
[20:54] | See ya, Brock. | 再见 布洛克 |
[21:25] | We on? | 该我们上了 |
[21:26] | Yes. It should be any time now. | 对 随时都会来 |
[21:29] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[21:31] | Remember, fast and painless. And take him away from here. | 记着 干脆迅速 还要把他从这里带走 |
[21:34] | I don’t want the mother or the boy to know. | 我不想让这对母子知道 |
[21:37] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[21:45] | Jesse, hey, it’s Andrea. | 杰西 我是安德莉亚 |
[21:47] | Your friend Walter just dropped by. | 你朋友沃尔特刚刚过来 |
[21:48] | He’s here at the house with me and Brock right now. | 他现在跟我还有布洛克在家 |
[21:51] | We, uh– we’re thinking of you. | 我们很担心你 |
[21:53] | Call me back as soon as you get this message, okay? | 你收到这条消息就打给我 好吗 |
[21:55] | I really need to hear from you. | 我非常想听听你的情况 |
[21:57] | It’s important. | 这很重要 |
[22:02] | Nice try, asshole. | 想得美 混蛋 |
[22:21] | How’d it go at the rental place? | 租车公司那边情况如何 |
[22:23] | Van have G.P.S.? | 货车上有定位系统吗 |
[22:25] | No G.P.S. Nope. | 没有 |
[22:27] | They used to have G.P.S. until about six months ago, | 他们以前有全球定位系统 直到六个月前 |
[22:30] | when the A.C.L.U. or somebody sued them, | 美国公民自由协会还是什么的起诉他们 |
[22:32] | and they had to get rid of it. | 他们不得不拆除 |
[22:39] | Well, that’s it. Game over. | 就这样了 游戏结束了 |
[22:42] | Yo, man, you can’t just give up on this. | 喂 兄弟 你可不能就此放弃啊 |
[22:45] | – Who said we’re giving up? – What do you got? | -谁说我们要放弃 -你有什么想法 |
[22:48] | Just thinking about what Babineaux said | 我想起来刚才巴文诺说的 |
[22:50] | aout the van being dirty | 货车很脏 |
[22:52] | and the shovel that Walt had with him. | 还有沃尔特带着的铲子 |
[22:55] | I’ll bet you 10-to-1 he buried that money. | 我敢保证他把钱埋起来了 |
[22:57] | No kidding. So what? | 所以呢 |
[22:59] | There’s a whole lot of desert out there. | 那里到处都是荒漠 |
[23:01] | How are we gonna find the right spot? | 我们该如何找到埋钱的地点 |
[23:02] | You said it yourself, there’s no G.P.S. on the van. | 你自己说的 货车上没有定位系统 |
[23:05] | Yeah. But Walt doesn’t know that. | 是啊 但是沃尔特不知道 |
[23:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:15] | Here’s your change. | 给您的找零 |
[23:16] | – Oh, um, count it out, please. – Here. | -数出来 -给 |
[23:18] | Uh, three that makes 15. | 这里是15元 |
[23:20] | Plus five. That is 20. | 加上5 一共20元 |
[23:23] | Give this to your car wash professional. | 把这个给你的洗车专员 |
[23:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[23:27] | Say it. | 说啊 |
[23:28] | Have an A-1 day. | 祝您洗车愉快 |
[23:30] | Oh, you too. | 你也是 |
[23:32] | – Good. – Why– why do I– | -很好 -我为什么 |
[23:35] | Why do I gotta say that? | 我为什么要说那个 |
[23:36] | Because it reinforces our brand. | 这能增强我们的品牌文化 |
[23:39] | So, getting the hang of it? | 你现在掌握了吗 |
[23:41] | It’s, uh– it’s– it’s pretty basic. | 这是相当基础的东西 |
[23:45] | Mom, it’s Saturday. | 妈 今天是周六 |
[23:47] | Can– can I go? | 我能走吗 |
[23:49] | – Go where? – Home. | -去哪儿 -回家 |
[23:51] | Um, pick up a few things, maybe chill for a little bit. | 拿点东西 或许再休息会儿 |
[23:54] | I’m sure the smell is gone by now. | 气味肯定已经散尽了 |
[23:56] | Why don’t you | 你怎么就不能 |
[23:57] | just stick around here for a while longer, all right? | 多在这儿待会呢 |
[23:59] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[24:01] | Uh, who do I give this to? | 我应该把这个交给谁 |
[24:03] | Um, you know what? I’ll take care of it. | 不如交给我吧 |
[24:05] | Excuse me, son. | 借过一下 乖儿子 |
[24:07] | That’ll be 14.97, please. | 一共14.97元 |
[24:15] | Hey. How you doin’? | 你好啊 |
[24:17] | Y-you’re on our billboard. You’re– | 我在门口的广告牌上见过你 |
[24:19] | – You’re the lawyer guy. – Yeah. “Better Call Saul!” | -你就是那个律师 -没错 “最好打给索尔” |
[24:27] | Okay. | 好了 |
[24:28] | So, three makes 15, and 20, 25, 30, | 这是15元 20 25 30 |
[24:32] | 35, 40, and ten makes 50. | 35 40 加上10 共50元 |
[24:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢惠顾 |
[24:37] | I like your commercial. | 我喜欢你的广告 |
[24:39] | What– what happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[24:40] | Uh, this is a– I guess you’d call it an occupational hazard. | 就当是职业病吧 |
[24:43] | Okay, so thank you, | 好了 谢谢你 |
[24:44] | and please give that to your car wash professional. | 请把这个交给您的洗车专员 |
[24:46] | Very good. Thank you very much. Good to meet you. | 很好 非常感谢 很高兴见到你 |
[24:49] | Don’t drink and drive. | 不要酒后驾车 |
[24:51] | But if you do, call me. | 如果酒驾了 打给我 |
[24:54] | Have an A-1 day. | 祝你洗车愉快 |
[24:56] | Mom, you, um– you forgot to say it. | 妈 你忘说了 |
[24:58] | Yeah. Yeah, I did. Okay. | 是啊 我忘了 好吧 |
[25:02] | Make sure you get in there between the cushions, all right? | 坐垫的夹缝处也要清理干净 |
[25:05] | That’s it. Way in there. Attaboy. | 没错 在里面 好样的 |
[25:09] | What the hell you doing here? | 你他妈来这儿做什么 |
[25:11] | I swear to god, the kid left so much booger powder in there, | 我发誓 那孩子在我车里留下了太多的毒粉 |
[25:14] | my Caddy is a k-9 unit’s wet dream. | 警察看到都该高兴得湿了 |
[25:16] | Is your phone broken? All 200 of them? | 你的电话坏了吗 那么多都坏了 |
[25:19] | Huell’s gone. | 修尔走了 |
[25:21] | Huell’s gone where? | 去哪儿了 |
[25:23] | No idea. AWOL. | 不知道 失踪 |
[25:24] | Nobody’s seen him. He’s not answering his phone. | 没人见过他 他也不接电话 |
[25:27] | So what about Jesse? | 杰西呢 |
[25:29] | He hasn’t shown up yet. | 他至今仍没出现 |
[25:31] | He will, Saul. He’s probably high as a kite somewhere | 他会出现的 索尔 他可能在哪儿吸嗨了 |
[25:33] | and hasn’t gotten our message yet. | 导致没有收到我们的留言 |
[25:35] | Or he got it loud and clear and figured out it’s a setup. | 或者他已听清了留言 察觉出那是个陷阱 |
[25:38] | The kid is not as dumb as you think. | 那孩子没你想的那么蠢 |
[25:47] | Are you wearing a bulletproof vest? | 你穿的是防弹衣吗 |
[25:50] | Did you miss the part about my bodyguard has gone missing? | 你难道忘了我的保镖失踪了吗 |
[25:54] | Look, I had him watching the dog house, | 我派他去盯着杰西的狗窝 |
[25:56] | figuring the kid might show up for a fix. | 以为那孩子会出来和解 |
[25:57] | Next thing I know, radio silence. | 然后 就没然后了 |
[26:00] | You’re the math whiz. Add up two and two. | 你是个数学天才 你自己想想 |
[26:02] | Jesse is not on some killing spree. | 杰西不是杀人狂 |
[26:05] | It’s me he wants. | 他想要的是我 |
[26:08] | It’s just me. | 只有我 |
[26:09] | Then where the hell’s Huell? | 那修尔哪儿去了 |
[26:18] | Any news? | 有消息吗 |
[26:19] | Not yet, but soon. I promise. | 还没 快了 我保证 |
[26:21] | – Have an A-1 day. – Okay. | -祝你洗车愉快 -好的 |
[26:28] | Next– | 下一个 |
[26:31] | Inventory lists. | 盘存清单 |
[26:32] | All right. Um… | 好吧 |
[26:33] | These are the inventory lists. | 这些就是盘存清单 |
[26:36] | And every day, after close of business, | 每天结束营业后 |
[26:38] | you tally the total of every item sold, | 你要算出每一类商品的销售总量 |
[26:40] | and you mark it under the appropriate column. | 然后把总量标记在对应的纵列下面 |
[26:42] | So say we sold– I don’t know– | 假如说我们卖掉了… |
[26:47] | uh, ten pine-scented air fresheners. | 十瓶松木香型的空气清新剂 |
[26:49] | You mark “Ten” under this column, | 你要在这个纵列下面标记”十” |
[26:51] | and then you subtract ten from the actual stock column here. | 紧接着你要从实际库存那一列中减掉十 |
[26:54] | Okay? Why don’t you try that? | 懂了吗 你来试一试 |
[27:07] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[27:09] | Got my photo, bitch? | 收到照片了吗 贱人 |
[27:10] | That barrel look familiar? | 那个桶看着眼熟吧 |
[27:11] | ‘Cause I just found six more exactly like it. | 类似的桶我还找到了6个 |
[27:22] | That big bastard who works for Goodman– | 还记得古德曼手下的那个大混球吗 |
[27:24] | I pistol-whipped that melon he calls a head | 我用手枪抽他的大头 |
[27:26] | till he gave up what he knew, | 直到他说出了他所知道的一切 |
[27:28] | which led me to your rental van, | 我由此找到了你租来的货车 |
[27:30] | which, it turns out, had G.P.S. | 结果发现车上有定位系统 |
[27:33] | How do you like that, genius? | 你觉得如何 天才 |
[27:35] | Guess you didn’t think of everything. | 你也有疏忽的时候 |
[27:36] | Look, Jesse, I don’t know what you plan on doing here, but– | 杰西 我不知道你想做什么 但是 |
[27:39] | Well, I’ll give you a hint, Walt. | 我给你个提示 沃尔特 |
[27:42] | It involves a couple of five-gallon cans | 几桶五加仑的汽油 |
[27:45] | of gasoline and a lighter. | 还有一个打火机 |
[27:46] | No, no, no, no, no! Jesse, please, listen to me. | 不不 杰西 求你了 听我说 |
[27:49] | No, you listen to me, bitch! | 不 你听我说 贱人 |
[27:50] | You get your ass out here as fast as you can. | 你赶紧给我滚过来 |
[27:53] | Yes, I’m coming! Okay? Okay! | 好 我马上到 好吗 |
[27:55] | And don’t even think about calling anyone for help, all right? | 不要想找人帮忙 懂吗 |
[27:58] | You hang up on me, put me on hold, | 你要是挂我电话 让我在线上等着 |
[28:01] | I lose my call for any reason, | 不管什么原因电话断了 |
[28:03] | As soon as you do, I’m burning all of it. | 一旦这样 我就把钱全烧了 |
[28:06] | All right? One big bonfire. You get the picture? | 一把大火 懂了吗 |
[28:08] | I get it. I get it. Okay. | 我明白 我明白 好吧 |
[28:10] | All right. Well, you better hurry, | 好吧 你最好快点 |
[28:11] | ’cause I’m burning ten grand a minute | 因为在你来之前 每分钟 |
[28:13] | till you get here, starting right now. | 我会烧掉一万美元 计时开始 |
[28:16] | I said I’m coming! Don’t you touch my money! | 我说了我马上到 别碰我的钱 |
[28:19] | Fire in the hole, bitch. | 开始了 贱人 |
[28:20] | There goes ten g’s. | 一万美金没了 |
[28:22] | – Aw, nice orange flames. – No. No, no, no, no, no! | -这火焰真美 -不要 |
[28:29] | Jesse– Jesse, please. | 杰西 杰西 求你了 |
[28:31] | I’m dying. My cancer is back. | 我快死了 癌症复发了 |
[28:34] | You’re not hurting anyone but my family. Okay? | 你只是在伤害我的家人 懂吗 |
[28:37] | Look, I– I can’t spend this money. | 我又不能花这钱 |
[28:40] | It’s not for me. I won’t be around long enough to use it. | 我用不上这钱 我活不了那么久 |
[28:43] | It belongs to my children. | 这是我孩子们的钱 |
[28:45] | Oh, you’re gonna talk about kids. | 你现在开始谈孩子了 |
[28:47] | You’re seriously gonna go there? | 你真的要谈这个话题吗 |
[28:51] | I am sorry about Brock. | 布洛克的事我很抱歉 |
[28:54] | – No, you’re not. – I am. | -不 你才没有 -我很抱歉 |
[28:56] | You’re not, but you’re gonna be. | 你没有 但你会的 |
[28:57] | Yes, I am sorry about Brock! | 是的 布洛克的事我很抱歉 |
[29:00] | But he’s alive, isn’t he? | 但是他还活着 不是吗 |
[29:02] | He’s fine, just as I planned it! | 他很好 跟我计划的一样 |
[29:05] | Don’t you think I knew exactly how much to give him? | 你以为我不知道要给他用多少的量吗 |
[29:08] | That I had it all measured out? Come on! | 我全都算好了 拜托 |
[29:10] | Don’t you know me by now? | 你到现在还不了解我吗 |
[29:11] | I know you’re a lying, evil scumbag, that’s what I know. | 我只知道你是个满嘴谎话的腹黑混蛋 |
[29:15] | Manipulating people, | 操纵别人 |
[29:18] | messing with their heads. | 迷惑别人 |
[29:19] | Open your eyes! | 好好想想 |
[29:20] | Can’t you see that | 你难道还不明白 |
[29:21] | I needed you on my side to kill Gus? | 我需要你和我一伙儿才能杀掉古斯吗 |
[29:24] | I ran over those gangbangers! | 是我撞死了黑帮那些人 |
[29:26] | I killed Emilio and Krazy-8! Why? | 是我杀了埃米利奥和疯狂小八 为什么 |
[29:29] | I did all of those things to try to save your life | 我做了那些事为了救你 |
[29:32] | as much as mine, | 也是救我 |
[29:33] | Only you’re too stupid to know it! | 只是你太蠢了看不出来 |
[29:40] | Jesse… | 杰西 |
[29:43] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[29:46] | Jesse, talk to me. | 杰西 说话 |
[29:49] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[29:55] | Jesse, I didn’t hang up! Jesse! | 杰西 我没挂 杰西 |
[30:10] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[30:15] | Jesse, I’m here. Where are you? | 杰西 我还在 你在哪 |
[31:05] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[31:09] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[31:16] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[32:02] | No. No. No, no, no. | 不不 |
[32:42] | Come on, come on. | 快点 快点 |
[32:43] | Yes. | 很好 |
[32:51] | It’s me. I’ve got Jesse in sight, | 是我 我找到杰西了 |
[32:53] | and he’s coming for me right now. | 他现在就要来杀我 |
[32:55] | He knows I’m alone. | 他知道我是一个人 |
[32:58] | I’m guessing he’s got backup. | 我猜他有后援 |
[33:00] | – How many guys? – I do– I– I don’t know. | -几个人 -我不知道 |
[33:03] | – Where are you? – Tohajiilee. | -你在哪 -塔哈舍里 |
[33:06] | Indian reservation, west of town. | 印第安保留区 镇子的西面 |
[33:08] | Get a pen. Go. | 拿支笔 说吧 |
[33:12] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:14] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:16] | 34 59 20 “34, 59, 20, | |
[33:20] | 106 36 52 106, 36, 52.” | |
[33:23] | Those are coordinates. | 这是坐标 |
[33:26] | If you want me around to cook for you, | 如果你想让我给你们制毒 |
[33:28] | – you get here right now. – Okay, you got it. | -你们就马上到 -好的 马上到 |
[33:30] | As fast as you can. Okay. Wait. | 越快越好 好 等下 |
[33:34] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[33:36] | It looks like there could be three men total. | 看上去一共有三人 |
[33:43] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[33:45] | What? What is it? | 什么 怎么了 |
[33:48] | Stay in the car. | 待在车里 |
[33:49] | – Oh, my God. – Walter, what is it? | -天呐 -沃尔特 怎么了 |
[33:55] | Walter, you still there? | 沃尔特 你还在吗 |
[33:59] | Walter! | 沃尔特 |
[34:06] | Walter, you got eyes on him? | 沃尔特 你能看见他吗 |
[34:13] | What do you see? | 你看到什么了 |
[34:19] | Walter, talk to me. | 沃尔特 说话 |
[34:22] | Forget it. | 算了 |
[34:26] | Don’t come. | 别来了 |
[34:27] | What do you mean, “Don’t come”? | “别来了”是什么意思 |
[34:29] | It’s off. | 取消 |
[34:32] | Do not come. | 不要来 |
[34:59] | Walt! | 沃尔特 |
[35:02] | Come on out! | 出来 |
[35:06] | Walt! | 沃尔特 |
[35:15] | Walt! | 沃尔特 |
[35:17] | I know you’re out here! | 我知道你在附近 |
[35:25] | It’s over! | 都结束了 |
[35:50] | Walt! | 沃尔特 |
[35:55] | Come on out, Walt! | 快出来 沃尔特 |
[36:06] | Got him. | 发现他了 |
[36:27] | Drop it! | 把枪放下 |
[36:37] | Hands up! | 举起手来 |
[36:46] | Walk towards me slowly! | 慢慢的朝我走过来 |
[37:21] | Stop. | 停下 |
[37:24] | Turn around. | 转过身去 |
[37:31] | Lace your fingers behind your head. | 把手放在头后面 |
[37:37] | Walk backwards to me. | 朝我后退 |
[37:42] | Stop. | 停下 |
[37:45] | Get on your knees. | 跪下 |
[38:19] | How’d you like my barrel photo, huh? | 喜欢这个桶的照片吗 |
[38:22] | Took it in the backyard by the barbecue grill. | 在后院烧烤架旁边照的 |
[38:25] | You know, where we used to cook out with the family. | 就是咱们两家过去聚餐的地方 |
[38:29] | Gomie thought the dirt might not match. But me? | 格米还说土不一样 而我 |
[38:31] | I bet your greedy ass would be so worked up | 我猜你这个唯利是图的混蛋 |
[38:34] | about the prospect of losing your cash | 看到钱要没了一定激动得 |
[38:36] | that you wouldn’t catch it. | 根本注意不到这些 |
[38:39] | Looks like I was right. | 看来我是对的 |
[38:41] | He’s clean. | 没有武器 |
[38:44] | Yo, I remember this place. | 我记得这个地方 |
[38:47] | The very first place we cooked, like, ever. | 很久之前 我们第一次制毒的地方 |
[38:51] | It is, isn’t it? | 就是这 是吗 |
[38:55] | Hey, uh, what say you save us the busywork, Walt, | 沃尔特 帮我们省点事 |
[38:59] | and point out the spot where you buried your money? | 直接告诉我们你埋钱的地方吧 |
[39:06] | No? | 不说 |
[39:09] | No matter. | 没关系 |
[39:10] | I’ll get a search team out here. We’ll find it. | 我会叫搜索队来 会找到的 |
[39:16] | Agent Gomez, shall we flip a coin for the honors? | 戈麦斯探员 我们抛硬币来决定这一荣耀吧 |
[39:19] | No way, man. It’s all yours. | 哥们 当然是属于你的 |
[39:21] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:24] | Walter White, | 沃尔特·怀特 |
[39:25] | you have the right to remain silent. | 你有权保持沉默 |
[39:27] | Anything you say can and will be used against you | 你所说的一切都将在法庭上 |
[39:30] | in a court of law. | 作为你的呈堂公证 |
[39:32] | You have the right to speak to an attorney | 你有权聘请律师 |
[39:33] | and have an attorney present during any questioning. | 并有权在任何问询期间令律师到场 |
[39:36] | If you cannot afford an attorney, | 如果你无力聘请律师 |
[39:38] | one will be provided for you at the government’s expense. | 政府将会为你提供一个 |
[39:41] | Do you understand these rights | 你是否明白 |
[39:42] | as I have just recited them to you? | 我刚刚对你说的这些权利 |
[39:46] | Coward. | 懦夫 |
[40:04] | Back off! Back off! | 退后 退后 |
[40:05] | Get over here! Get over here! | 给我过来 给我过来 |
[40:07] | – Get in the truck! – Bring it, bitch! | -滚到车里去 -来啊 贱货 |
[40:09] | – Put him in the car! – Come on! | -把他关到车里 -快点 |
[40:12] | Get in the car! Hurry up! | 滚到车里去 快点 |
[40:18] | Get in the car, kid. Come on. | 小子 到车里去 快点 |
[40:29] | Gonna take him down for booking, okay? | 得带他去登记 |
[40:32] | I think you should stay here | 我觉得你应该待在这 |
[40:33] | till I come back with a search team. | 等到我带搜索队回来 |
[40:34] | – You got it. – I’d take the kid with me, | -没问题 -我想把那小子也带走 |
[40:36] | but they’d probably kill each other on the way. | 但是他们俩在路上估计要拼个你死我活 |
[40:40] | Congratulations, buddy. | 祝贺你 哥们 |
[40:48] | I’ll call the tribal police on my way out, | 我走的时候会通知当地警察 |
[40:50] | let’em know we are here. | 告诉他们我们在这 |
[40:51] | Gonna make a phone call. | 我打个电话 |
[41:09] | Hank, why is there what looks like | 汉克 为什么垃圾桶里有看起来 |
[41:12] | brains in our garbage can? | 像是脑子一样的东西 |
[41:14] | Hey, baby. I got him. | 宝贝 我抓到他了 |
[41:16] | Dead to rights. | 当场抓住了 |
[41:19] | You got Walt? | 你抓到沃尔特了 |
[41:21] | I got him in handcuffs as we speak. | 他这会正戴着手铐呢 |
[41:24] | Want me to wave to him for you? Huh? | 想让我替你给他挥挥手吗 |
[41:32] | Well, he’s not, uh– | 他有点 |
[41:34] | He’s not feeling too friendly. | 他有点不太友好 |
[41:36] | Oh, my god. | 天哪 |
[41:39] | You did it. | 你成功了 |
[41:42] | Thank god. | 谢天谢地 |
[41:44] | Things are gonna be a little rough for the next couple weeks, | 接下来的几周可能会有点困难 |
[41:46] | but they’ll get better. | 但是一切都会变好的 |
[41:53] | Baby, you okay? | 宝贝 你没事吧 |
[41:57] | I’m much better now. | 我现在好多了 |
[42:02] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[42:04] | It may be awhile before I get home. | 估计过一会才能到家 |
[42:10] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[42:13] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[42:45] | Who the hell is this? | 这是谁 |
[42:47] | Tribal police? | 当地警察 |
[42:50] | Hank! Hank! | 汉克 汉克 |
[43:12] | N– | 不… |
[43:21] | Police! Drop your weapons! | 警察 放下武器 |
[43:24] | Jack, don’t do it! | 杰克 别动手 |
[43:27] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[43:31] | Drop… your… weapons! | 放下你们的武器 |
[43:34] | You heard the man! Put ’em down! | 听到了吗 把武器放下 |
[43:37] | How do we know you’re cops? | 我们怎么知道你们是警察 |
[43:39] | Show us some I.D.! | 证明给我们看 |
[43:42] | Damn straight! Let’s see some badges! | 说得对 把警徽让我们看看 |
[43:45] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[43:48] | Jack, don’t do it! Jack! | 杰克 别动手 |
[43:52] | No, Jack! It’s off! Jack! | 不 杰克 取消了 |
[43:56] | We’ll give ourselves up if you show us some badges! | 你让我们看警徽 我们就放下武器 |
[44:01] | Simple as that! | 就这么简单 |
[44:05] | How ’bout it? | 怎么样 |
[44:07] | No! | 不 |
[44:10] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[44:11] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[44:15] | Jack, it’s off! | 杰克 交易取消 |
[44:18] | Forget it! | 别这么做 |
[44:19] | Jack! | 杰克 |