时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:46] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[01:49] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[01:54] | Show yourself right now! | 给我出来 |
[04:30] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[04:32] | Okay. Hey, Huell. | 好的 修尔 |
[04:35] | Listen, I want you to swing by the high school on your way to Saul’s. | 你回去找索尔的时候去一趟高中 |
[04:39] | I can’t believe that he would go after my son, but… | 他应该不会去找我儿子 但是… |
[04:42] | You got it. | 好的 |
[04:43] | And Kuby’s at the car wash, right? | 库比在洗车店 对吧 |
[04:45] | Parked right across the street. | 就停在街对面 |
[04:47] | All’s quiet. no Pinkman. | 一切如常 没发现平克曼 |
[04:48] | Okay. just find him. | 好的 快找到他 |
[05:09] | Please leave your message. | 请留言 |
[05:11] | Jesse, listen, uh, | 杰西 听着 |
[05:14] | I mean, obviously you’ve changed your mind here, | 显然你改变了主意 |
[05:18] | and so thank you for that. | 为此我得感谢你 |
[05:20] | And I know you’re angry. | 我知道你很生气 |
[05:23] | And I wanna fix this, okay? | 我想妥善处理这件事 |
[05:26] | Whatever it takes, all right? | 不论付出什么代价 |
[05:28] | We’ll talk, and we will fix this. | 我们好好谈谈 一起解决这件事 |
[05:32] | Until then, just– | 在那之前 |
[05:35] | Just… sleep it off, okay? And then call me. | 你先睡一觉 醒了给我打电话 |
[05:41] | Be safe. | 保重 |
[05:46] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样 |
[05:47] | I replaced the doorjamb and the striker plate. | 我把门柱和撞板换了 |
[05:49] | – Switch this out, we’ll be good to go. – Good. | -再把这个换了就行 -好 |
[05:51] | Oh, hey, uh, do you want separate keys for the different locks, | 两把锁是配不同的钥匙 |
[05:53] | or do you want just one working both? | 还是一把钥匙通用呢 |
[05:55] | No, no, no. no re-key. | 不不 不换钥匙 |
[05:58] | Same exact keys as before. | 要和原来的钥匙一模一样 |
[06:00] | Okay, it’s just that usually with a break-in, | 好吧 通常被人破门而入之后 |
[06:02] | people like to get new keys. | 大家会换新钥匙 |
[06:03] | No, same key, same locks. | 不 一样的钥匙和锁 |
[06:05] | The old keys have to work here, okay? | 原来的钥匙还要能用 |
[06:07] | – Okay. – All right. | -好吧 -行 |
[06:18] | Good. good, good, good, good. | 没问题 都很好 |
[06:25] | Oh, no, no. | 不行 不行 |
[06:26] | Um, hey, guys, guys, guys. | 伙计们 |
[06:28] | Cut that. Yeah, this, uh… | 把那东西关了 这个… |
[06:30] | That area’s still pretty bad. | 那一块还是挺惨的 |
[06:32] | Right, right. We’ll have to go over this a lot more. | 是啊 还得好好清理 |
[06:34] | Well, we’ve made three passes already. | 已经清理过三次了 |
[06:36] | Like I say, gasoline’s tricky. | 我说了 汽油很棘手 |
[06:37] | No, no, no, no. no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 不行 |
[06:39] | The smell has got to be gone completely. | 一定要彻底清除这股味道 |
[06:40] | My wife is coming home, | 我妻子回家时 |
[06:42] | and I can’t have any odor, any stain, | 不能让她发现任何气味 污渍和痕迹 |
[06:44] | any sign that anything happened here. | 不能让她知道这里出过事 |
[06:48] | Understand? | 明白吗 |
[06:50] | I– I know. | 我知道 |
[06:51] | This is short notice, and I appreciate it. | 临时通知你们过来 我也很感激 |
[06:55] | Sir– sir, we’d love to take more of your money, | 先生 我们也想多赚点钱 |
[06:57] | but you’ve got gas soaked straight through to your subfloor. | 但地板都泡在汽油里了 |
[07:00] | Until you pull this up and get new carpet, new padding, | 除非你把地板都卸了 换上新地毯和垫料 |
[07:03] | this is as good as it gets. | 否则我们只能清理到这个程度了 |
[09:22] | Is that gasoline? | 是汽油味道吗 |
[09:24] | Ask Dad. | 问老爸吧 |
[09:25] | Hey. over here. | 在这儿呢 |
[09:29] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[09:30] | What happened is that I should sue someone. | 我要提起诉讼 |
[09:32] | That’s what happened. | 就是这样 |
[09:34] | So I’m on my way to the drugstore, | 我在去药店的路上 |
[09:36] | and I have to stop to get some gas, | 停车加油 |
[09:37] | and there is this total pump malfunction. | 加油站的加油泵坏了 |
[09:41] | You know what? she really shouldn’t be in this room at all. | 她不该待在这个房间 |
[09:43] | I mean, this is supposedly green, but you know how it is. | 这东西说是环保的 不过你懂的 |
[09:46] | You can close the windows in the nursery, | 可以把儿童房的窗户关上 |
[09:48] | because it’s really only out here. | 就这间房有味道 |
[09:51] | This is as good as it gets. | 只能清理到这个程度了 |
[10:08] | So, um, | 所以是 |
[10:11] | pump malfunction? | 加油泵坏了 |
[10:13] | Yeah. so I’m standing there filling up | 是的 我站在那里加油 |
[10:14] | like I’ve done a thousand times before. | 和以前完全一样 |
[10:16] | And I hear a chunk. | 听到砰的一声 |
[10:18] | You know, the pump’s nozzle. | 是加油泵的喷嘴 |
[10:20] | The– the metal thing. The thing you squeeze, right? | 那个金属的东西 就是能挤的那个 |
[10:22] | I hear a chunk. so I suppose, in my naivete, | 我听到了声响 所以我天真地以为 |
[10:27] | I took to understand that gas | 汽油不会 |
[10:29] | is no longer coming out of the nozzle, | 从喷嘴里出来了 |
[10:31] | so I pull out the hose to put it back and whoosh! | 于是我把油管拔出来放回去 然后就悲剧了 |
[10:34] | You know, I am suddenly soaked in gasoline. | 突然我就浑身都是汽油了 |
[10:37] | I mean, on my arms and my legs and my– my groin. | 手臂上 腿上 腹股沟上都是汽油 |
[10:42] | So now I am in a panic, | 然后我就慌了 |
[10:44] | and I race home, I run inside the house, | 赶忙回家跑进屋 |
[10:47] | and I’m stripping off my clothes as fast as I can. | 用最快的速度脱衣服 |
[10:49] | I jump in the shower. | 然后就去洗澡了 |
[10:51] | It’s not until after I get out of the shower | 洗完澡我才意识到 |
[10:53] | that I realize my gas-covered clothes | 这段时间我那沾满汽油的衣裤 |
[10:57] | have been soaking in the living room rug | 一直被扔在 |
[10:59] | this entire time. | 客厅的地毯上 |
[11:02] | I mean, it’s– it’s– | 真是… |
[11:03] | The whole thing is just so stupid. | 这事真是蠢透了 |
[11:05] | I could have rinsed off at the station. | 我可以在加油站清理干净的 |
[11:08] | Halfway home, I’m starting to realize– | 回家半路我才想到 |
[11:09] | wait a minute– there’s a water hose | 等一下 气泵边上 |
[11:11] | right there next to the air pump. | 就有条水管 |
[11:14] | You know, for tires. | 清洗轮胎用的 |
[11:15] | Anyway, so that was my day. | 不管怎样 这就是我的一天 |
[11:17] | How was yours? | 你们呢 |
[11:20] | – Dad? – Yeah? | -爸 -怎么了 |
[11:23] | Please, can you just tell the truth? | 拜托 你就不能说实话吗 |
[11:29] | Tell– what do you mean? | 说…什么意思 |
[11:32] | You fainted, didn’t you? | 你晕倒了 对吧 |
[11:37] | ’cause you’re sick again. | 因为你病情复发了 |
[11:39] | You were pumping gas, and the fumes, | 你还加油 那汽油味 |
[11:41] | they– they made you pass out again. | 又让你晕倒了 |
[11:44] | Just– just admit it. | 快承认吧 |
[11:46] | No, the– no. | 没啊 没有 |
[11:48] | It was the pump. | 是油泵 |
[11:56] | All right, I– I– | 好吧 我…我 |
[11:57] | maybe I did get a little swimmy at one point, | 也许我当时是有点晕 |
[12:01] | but I did not faint. okay? | 可是我真没晕倒 |
[12:03] | I’m fine, and that’s the truth. | 我很好 真的 |
[12:06] | However, | 不过 |
[12:06] | in the best interest of all of our continued good health, | 为了大家健康考虑 |
[12:11] | I don’t think we can stay here. | 我看最好别待在这了 |
[12:13] | I mean, not until we get new carpet. | 直到我们换上新地毯 |
[12:15] | Yeah. | 也好 |
[12:16] | Uncle Hank and aunt Marie, | 汉克姨父和玛丽姨妈 |
[12:17] | they– they got plenty of space. | 他们家有地方 |
[12:21] | Hey, what about a hotel? | 住酒店怎么样 |
[12:22] | A hotel. That could be sweet. | 酒店 那可不错 |
[12:25] | A– a good one. | 找家好的 |
[12:27] | I like the way you’re thinking. Yes. | 我喜欢你这点子 找好的 |
[12:29] | Could be a little family vacation. | 就当家人度个小假 |
[12:31] | Might be fun. what do you say? | 应该不错 你说呢 |
[12:33] | Why don’t you put some clothes together? | 去收拾衣服吧 |
[12:35] | – Yeah. – All right. | -好 -好了 |
[12:39] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[12:40] | It’s not my finest hour. | 这可不是我的光荣时刻 |
[12:44] | I’ll go pack a bag. | 我去收拾行李 |
[12:45] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[12:50] | Think this’ll leave a scar? | 看来得留疤了 |
[12:56] | I never should have let my dojo membership run out. | 真不该把柔道会员卡放过期 |
[13:05] | Jesus. Jesse did that? | 天呐 杰西干的 |
[13:08] | Yeah, but you gotta understand, | 没错 但你得明白 |
[13:10] | deep down he loves me. | 他心底里还是爱我的 |
[13:13] | So… where is he? | 那他在哪里 |
[13:15] | – Still looking. – where have you looked? | -还在找 -都去哪儿找过 |
[13:18] | His place, his folk’s place, | 他自己家 朋友那里 |
[13:20] | uh, this Brock kid’s place. | 布洛克那孩子家 |
[13:23] | Crack shacks at Siesta Hills, | 赛斯塔山那些贩毒窝点 |
[13:25] | the Indigo, the Crystal Palace, | 印地沟 水晶宫 |
[13:27] | go-kart joint on Copper Ave. | 还有卡珀大道的卡丁窟 |
[13:30] | Uh, A.A. meeting off the 40. | 40号公路下面的互助会 |
[13:32] | His buddies, Beaver and what’s-his-name? | 他哥们 海狸和那谁来着 |
[13:34] | Uh, Badger and skinny Pete. | 是猴子和瘦彼得 |
[13:36] | Yeah, no, he’s not with them. | 对 不过他没和他们一起 |
[13:38] | They could be covering for him. | 他们可能在替他打掩护 |
[13:40] | I posed as a meter reader. | 我假扮抄表员 |
[13:41] | I put a bug in the tall kid’s mom’s place. | 在那高个孩子老妈家装了窃听器 |
[13:43] | For three hours straight, | 整整听了三个小时 |
[13:44] | all he talked about was something called Babylon 5. | 他光叨叨《巴比伦五号》了 |
[13:48] | I check with my gal at A.P.D. | 我还问了市警局一妞 |
[13:50] | Uh, she said Pinkman’s not in their system, | 她说平克曼没在系统里 |
[13:52] | so the cops don’t have him. | 所以还没被条子抓 |
[13:53] | Yet. | 目前没 |
[13:54] | Maybe he changed his mind about leaving, | 也许他不想走了 |
[13:56] | called your guy back. | 让你的人回去了 |
[13:58] | Somebody misses their first chance with my guy, | 我的人 要是错过第一个机会 |
[14:00] | there’s no second. | 就不会有第二次 |
[14:02] | Well, keep looking. | 好吧 接着找 |
[14:05] | What then? | 然后呢 |
[14:07] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[14:08] | I mean, Pinkman’s like a bad penny. | 我是说平克曼根本甩不掉 |
[14:10] | Sooner or later, he’s gonna turn up. | 迟早会露面的 |
[14:12] | I’m wondering what you wanna do when he does. | 我就是想知道等他出现你会怎样 |
[14:16] | Jesse is upset about the boy. | 杰西为那孩子耿耿于怀 |
[14:18] | I just need to explain to him Why that had to happen. | 我得把那件事跟他解释清楚 |
[14:25] | Okay, but say, you know, | 好吧 不过话说回来 |
[14:26] | just for the sake of argument, | 既然我们在讨论 |
[14:28] | the kid’s not in the mood | 这孩子现在可不想和你 |
[14:30] | for a nuanced discussion of the virtues of child poisoning. | 讨论给小孩下毒合不合适的问题 |
[14:34] | You know, his plans are running more towards stab | 他现在就想一下 |
[14:36] | with a pointed stick. | 捅死你 |
[14:38] | In that scenario, then what? | 真到那地步 你怎么办 |
[14:42] | You have a suggestion? | 你有建议吗 |
[14:45] | We were wondering | 我们考虑 |
[14:45] | if maybe this isn’t an “Old Yeller” type situation. | 这未必是《老黄狗》那种剧情 |
[14:51] | “Old Yeller”? | 《老黄狗》 |
[14:54] | Yeah, old yeller was the best, | 对 老黄狗最好了 |
[14:55] | most loyal dog there ever was. | 史上头号忠犬 |
[14:57] | I mean, everybody loved that mutt, | 人人都喜欢那条破狗 |
[14:59] | but one day he showed up rabid, | 但有一天它得了狂犬病 |
[15:02] | and little Timmy, for old yeller’s own sake, | 为了老黄狗 连小蒂米 |
[15:06] | had to, uh… | 也不得不… |
[15:09] | Oh, you– you saw the movie. | 你看过那部片子吧 |
[15:12] | You’re full of colorful metaphors, aren’t you, Saul? | 你还真会比喻啊 索尔 |
[15:16] | Belize, old yeller. | 又是伯利兹 又是大黄狗 |
[15:19] | Just brimming with advice. | 建议真是多 |
[15:27] | Do not float that idea again. | 不要再提这想法了 |
[15:32] | Find him. | 去找他 |
[15:48] | Sorry. Ah. Sorry. Room key wouldn’t let me in the ice room, | 不好意思 房卡进不了冰块间 |
[15:52] | so I had to go down to the front desk. | 所以我才去了前台 |
[15:56] | But here we are. | 不过搞定了 |
[15:58] | Checked in on Junior. | 我去看看儿子 |
[16:01] | Pay-per-view and room service. He’s in heaven. | 付费电视加送餐 简直是天堂啊 |
[16:06] | Hey, I thought you were gonna take a bath. | 我还当你要洗澡呢 |
[16:08] | How’s Saul doing? | 索尔怎么样了 |
[16:11] | Saul? Goodman? | 索尔 古德曼 |
[16:18] | No idea. | 不清楚 |
[16:20] | No? | 是吗 |
[16:22] | You were just out talking to him in the parking lot. | 你不是刚在停车场和他说话吗 |
[16:27] | I’m sorry. Were you spying on me? | 对不起 你是在监视我吗 |
[16:32] | Yes. | 没错 |
[16:33] | And I feel just awful about it too. | 我也讨厌这么干 |
[16:36] | You know, I played along | 你那油泵失灵的鬼话 |
[16:38] | with your pump malfuncti bullshit | 我也挺配合的 |
[16:40] | because Junior was standing right there, | 因为儿子在场 |
[16:42] | but now I would like to know what’s going on. | 但现在我想知道到底怎么回事 |
[16:52] | First of all, it’s no big deal. | 首先 不是大事 |
[16:55] | Coming here is just me being overly cautious. | 来这里只是因为我过度谨慎 |
[17:03] | Jesse Pinkman, you know? | 杰西·平克曼 |
[17:06] | He came over to the house that time for dinner, remember? | 他来我们家吃过晚餐 记得吗 |
[17:11] | Well, he– he got upset | 他以为我做了 |
[17:14] | over this– | 某件事情 |
[17:17] | Something he thinks I did. | 所以很生气 |
[17:21] | I did do it. | 我确实做了 |
[17:22] | But I did it for very good reasons. | 但我有很好的理由 |
[17:24] | It’s– just– it’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[17:26] | Wait. are you– | 等等 你 |
[17:30] | are you telling me that he tried to… | 你的意思是他想烧毁 |
[17:33] | burn our house down? | 我们的房子吗 |
[17:35] | That was, | 那只是 |
[17:39] | probably for a brief moment, his intention, | 他一时的冲动 |
[17:42] | but obviously he changed his mind. | 但显然他改变了主意 |
[17:45] | And how does that work? | 这是什么意思 |
[17:49] | Him– him changing his mind? | 他怎么会随便改变主意 |
[17:51] | Ah, god. | 天呐 |
[17:55] | Look… | 听着 |
[17:59] | With– you’ve got to understand. | 你必须明白 |
[18:01] | With– with Jesse, | 杰西这个人 |
[18:02] | there are emotional issues, personal issues, | 有很多情绪问题 个人问题 |
[18:07] | some drug abuse. | 滥用毒品 |
[18:08] | But he has always been more of a danger to himself | 但一直以来 他对自己的威胁更大 |
[18:15] | he has a tendency to fly off the handle. | 他很容易情绪过激 |
[18:18] | That’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[18:19] | So he has never hurt anybody? | 这么说他没伤害过任何人 |
[18:26] | No. | 没有 |
[18:30] | I can’t believe you got her down so fast. | 你居然这么快就哄她睡着了 |
[18:38] | So… | 那么 |
[18:42] | What’s your course of action here? | 你准备怎么办 |
[18:47] | Saul’s guy, Kuby, tracks him down, | 索尔的人 库比 会追踪他 |
[18:49] | which shouldn’t take long, | 不会花太久时间 |
[18:51] | and when he does, I’m gonna… | 找到以后 我准备 |
[18:56] | I’m gonna talk to him. | 我准备跟他谈谈 |
[18:58] | Make him see reason. | 让他明白事理 |
[19:01] | “Talk to him. | “跟他谈谈 |
[19:03] | Make him see reason.” | 让他明白事理” |
[19:09] | So I’m clear, | 我没理解错吧 |
[19:13] | these are just euphemisms… | 你的这些话 |
[19:16] | you’re using here, right? | 只是委婉的说法 对吗 |
[19:18] | No. what? | 不 什么 |
[19:23] | Wh-what does that mean? | 你什么意思 |
[19:25] | My god. | 上帝啊 |
[19:26] | I knew this was going to happen. | 我早知道这种事会发生 |
[19:29] | I knew it. | 我早知道 |
[19:30] | I told you that someday, | 我以前告诉过你 |
[19:32] | someone was going to come to our door and try to hurt us. | 有人会上门伤害我们 |
[19:35] | And now here we are. | 现在真发生了 |
[19:37] | No. | 不 |
[19:38] | Jesse didn’t go there to hurt anyone. | 杰西来我们家不是为了伤人 |
[19:41] | He poured gasoline all over our house, Walt. | 他在我们家洒满了汽油 沃尔特 |
[19:44] | He tried to set our house on fire. | 他想在我们家放火 |
[19:46] | He changed his mind. he didn’t do it, did he? | 他改变主意了 他没有下手 不是吗 |
[19:49] | What if he changes it back? | 如果他又回心转意了呢 |
[19:52] | Walt, | 沃尔特 |
[19:54] | you need to deal with this. | 你必须处理这事 |
[19:59] | How much have you had to drink? | 你喝了多少酒 |
[20:02] | Not nearly enough. | 还不够多 |
[20:03] | I– I don’t know how we got off | 我不知道我们是怎么 |
[20:05] | on whatever it is we’re talking about here. | 谈到现在这个话题的 |
[20:10] | But clearly, I haven’t explained the situation well enough, | 但很明显 我没有解释清楚情况 |
[20:12] | because this is a big overreaction. | 因为你完全反应过度了 |
[20:15] | We all need to just take a deep breath and calm down, | 我们都需要深呼吸 冷静一下 |
[20:19] | because Jesse isn’t just some– | 因为杰西可不是 |
[20:22] | some– some rabid dog. | 什么疯狗 |
[20:25] | – This is a person. – A person that is a threat to us. | -他是个人 -一个对我们有威胁的人 |
[20:30] | I mean, my god, | 我是说 天呐 |
[20:32] | where we are now | 我们现在 |
[20:34] | with Hank and Marie and that awful tape we made. | 和汉克和玛丽的处境 还有那盘糟糕的录像带 |
[20:38] | After everything we’ve done, | 我们做了那么多 |
[20:41] | you can’t just talk to this person. | 你不能只跟他谈谈而已 |
[20:43] | You’re s-saying | 你的意思是 |
[20:48] | that I just… | 我应该… |
[20:52] | What– what exactly are you saying? | 你到底是什么意思 |
[20:56] | We’ve come this far. | 为了我们 |
[21:00] | For us. | 已做了那么多 |
[21:05] | What’s one more? | 多这一件又怎样 |
[21:59] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[22:00] | Stop what you’re doing and turn and face me! | 立刻住手 转身面对我 |
[22:05] | You wanna– you wanna know what he did? | 你想知道他做了什么吗 |
[22:08] | You wanna hear about it? | 你想听吗 |
[22:09] | Jesse, put out the lighter. | 杰西 熄掉打火机 |
[22:12] | He poisoned a little kid. | 他给一个小孩下毒 |
[22:15] | An eight-year-old boy. | 一个八岁的小孩 |
[22:17] | Just because, you know– | 仅仅是他的 |
[22:19] | just as a move! | 某种手段 |
[22:21] | Walt’s a bastard. secret’s out. | 沃尔特是个混蛋 我们都知道 |
[22:24] | We’ll talk about it. | 我们会谈的 |
[22:25] | But I need you to put out the lighter, okay? | 但我需要你熄掉打火机 好吗 |
[22:29] | Look, Jesse… | 听着 杰西 |
[22:32] | Jesse, I don’t want to kill you. | 杰西 我不想杀你 |
[22:34] | And you don’t wanna be killed. | 你也不想死 |
[22:36] | So put it out. | 熄掉吧 |
[22:41] | He can’t keep getting away with it! | 他不能就这样逍遥法外 |
[22:47] | He can’t keep getting away with it! | 他不能就这样逍遥法外 |
[22:49] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[22:53] | You really wanna burn him down? | 你真想扳倒他吗 |
[22:58] | Let’s do it together. | 我们一起来 |
[23:52] | So you were fo-following me? | 你在跟踪我 |
[23:56] | Yeah. Since Goodman’s. | 是的 从古德曼办公室开始 |
[24:01] | Where we going now? | 我们去哪里 |
[24:03] | D.E.A. downtown. | 市区的毒品管制局 |
[24:08] | What, I’m, like, arrested? | 怎么 我被捕了吗 |
[24:11] | Yeah, you know how this works. | 你知道规矩 |
[24:13] | Be a witness for me, | 当我的证人 |
[24:15] | it’ll go better for you. | 对你也有好处 |
[24:18] | Yeah, sitting around M.D.C., | 是啊 蹲在拘留中心 |
[24:21] | waiting to be a witness against Mr. White. | 等着指证怀特老师 |
[24:23] | It’s… | 这 |
[24:26] | It’s gonna go great for me. | 这确实对我很”有好处” |
[24:37] | So… you’re angry. | 所以说 你很气愤 |
[24:43] | I can’t sleep. I’m not eating. | 我睡不着 吃不下 |
[24:48] | Last night I was online | 昨晚我在网上 |
[24:49] | for six hours looking up untraceable poisons. | 找毒药找了六个小时 |
[24:52] | This close family friend | 你们的这位家人朋友 |
[24:54] | had been keeping a secret from you and Hank, | 有个秘密瞒着你和汉克 |
[24:57] | and somehow this person’s secret became known, | 不知怎么 这个人的秘密被揭开了 |
[25:01] | and now you’re sad and hurt | 现在你很伤心很受伤 |
[25:03] | and angry. | 还很气愤 |
[25:07] | I’m– I’m in the ballpark? | 我大体上说对了吗 |
[25:12] | To be this wrong about someone. | 看错了一个人 |
[25:15] | This off. | 错得这么离谱 |
[25:17] | We all live double-lives to some extent, don’t we? | 我们都过着某种程度的双重生活 不是吗 |
[25:20] | – We all have our secrets. – Yeah. | -我们都有秘密 -是 |
[25:22] | Not like this. | 但不是这种 |
[25:25] | Not like him. | 没有像他那样的秘密 |
[25:29] | Marie, I think it’s time you filled me in | 玛丽 我觉得你应该告诉我 |
[25:31] | on some more details here. | 更多的细节 |
[25:33] | Who and what are we talking about? | 我们在说什么人和什么事 |
[25:35] | I said I can’t do that. | 我说过了我不能 |
[25:37] | It’d be bad for Hank. | 这对汉克不利 |
[25:40] | Our friend made that clear in his little movie. | 我们的朋友在他的小电影里说得很清楚 |
[25:47] | Those kids… | 那些孩子 |
[25:51] | under his roof. That baby. | 与他共处一室 还有那个婴儿 |
[25:54] | I’m sick just thinking about it. | 我光是想想就觉得恶心 |
[25:58] | How could I have not seen this? | 我怎么没有早点发现 |
[26:03] | If I weren’t being such a… | 如果我不是那么 |
[26:06] | Idiotic, stupid idiot, I could’ve– | 傻 白痴 我就会 |
[26:10] | We could have… | 我们就会 |
[26:16] | blackjack winnings. | 大获全胜 |
[26:18] | Nothing spicious about that at all. | 一点都不会让人怀疑 |
[26:21] | Tell me about this movie. | 跟我说说电影的事 |
[26:23] | Dave, can’t we simply | 戴夫 我们能不能 |
[26:27] | just focus on my feelings here? | 只关注我的感受 |
[26:29] | The details don’t really matter, do they? | 细节不重要 好吗 |
[26:31] | There is nothing to be done, okay? | 没什么能做的 好吗 |
[26:34] | He screwed us, and he won. | 他耍了我们 他赢了 |
[26:37] | Can we just… | 我们能不能 |
[26:40] | Can we talk about something else, please? | 我们能谈点别的吗 求你了 |
[26:41] | Yes? | 好吗 |
[26:46] | How’s work? | 工作顺利吗 |
[26:48] | Last week, you were upset about the new parking rules. | 上周 你对新停车规定不满意来着 |
[26:57] | Marie? | 玛丽 |
[27:00] | Saxitoxin. | 蛤蚌毒素 |
[27:04] | “Derived from shellfish. | 提取自贝类动物 |
[27:05] | “Produces a flaccid paralysis that leaves the victim conscious | 可导致松弛性瘫痪 让受害者 |
[27:10] | “through a progression of symptoms. | 在一系列症状中保有意识 |
[27:13] | Death occurs from respiratory failure.” | 最终窒息而死 |
[27:15] | That is definitely a contender. | 这种药就不错 |
[27:19] | Marie, | 玛丽 |
[27:21] | you’re not ready to fill me in here, | 你没准备好跟我说细节 |
[27:24] | that’s fine. | 没关系 |
[27:26] | But I want you to listen. | 但你要听着 |
[27:29] | There is no problem, no matter how difficult | 任何问题 不管有多么的困难和令人难过 |
[27:32] | or painful or seemingly unsolvable, | 或者看起来多么难以解决 |
[27:36] | that violence won’t make worse. | 暴力只会让它变得更糟 |
[27:39] | I know. I… | 我知道 我 |
[27:42] | Don’t worry. I wouldn’t hurt anybody. | 别担心 我不会伤害任何人 |
[27:44] | I just… | 只是 |
[27:50] | It just feels good to think about it. | 想一想感觉就很好 |
[28:01] | – Hey, babe. – What’s the story here? | -宝贝 -这是怎么回事 |
[28:04] | Oh, uh, well, uh, something’s come up. | 发生了点事情 |
[28:06] | I thought you might wanna get outta the house for a day or two. | 我觉得你可能得离开一两天 |
[28:09] | You thought I might wanna pack up and move out of my own house. | 你觉得我想要打包离开自己的家 |
[28:12] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 发生什么事了 |
[28:14] | Look, I don’t wanna get into it now. | 我现在不想细说 |
[28:16] | But you know that thing with Walt? There’s, uh– | 但你知道沃尔特的事 |
[28:18] | There’s been a development. | 有了一个进展 |
[28:20] | What happened? Are you in danger? | 发生什么事了 你有危险吗 |
[28:22] | No. No, no, no, not at all. | 没有 一点都没有 |
[28:23] | Just– It’s a fluid situation, | 状况很稳定 |
[28:26] | and I think it might go a little smoother if you’re not here. | 我觉得你不在这的话会更方便 |
[28:28] | So, I, uh– it’ll be great, you know? | 会很有趣的 |
[28:31] | I-I-I booked you a SPA package at La Posada. | 我在拉波斯达酒店给你定了疗养套餐 |
[28:33] | You can do that river stones thing. | 你可以去做那个石头理疗什么的 |
[28:35] | Hank, what the hell is going on? | 汉克 到底发生什么事了 |
[28:39] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[28:42] | We have a guest. | 来了一个客人 |
[28:52] | He was a little keyed-up. Gave him a couple sleeping pills. | 他之前有点情绪激动 我给了他几片安眠药 |
[29:04] | Okay. So listen. | 好了 听着 |
[29:06] | I bring that kid in and– and put him in the system, | 我把那孩子带回局里 走正常程序 |
[29:08] | Walt’s gonna find out five minutes later. | 沃尔特马上就会发现 |
[29:10] | You know, my last ten witnesses died in jail, remember? | 我之前的十个证人都在监狱里死了 记得吗 |
[29:13] | A-a-and I can’t use a D.E.A. safe house without writing him up. | 把他放到缉毒署安全屋 还得上报 |
[29:16] | I can’t risk a– a motel. | 我又不能冒险让他待在旅馆里 |
[29:18] | I know it sounds crazy, but this is the best place for him. | 我知道听起来很疯狂 但是这里最适合他 |
[29:21] | For now. Just for a day or two, tops. | 暂时的 最多一两天 |
[29:22] | Okay, just answer me this one question: | 好吧 回答我一个问题 |
[29:26] | Is this bad for Walt? | 这对沃尔特不利吗 |
[29:28] | Yeah. Very. | 是的 很不利 |
[29:30] | Good. I’m staying. | 很好 我留下 |
[29:33] | I’ll heat up lasagna. | 我去把千层面热一下 |
[29:36] | Phone’s ringing. | 电话响了 |
[29:52] | You have one new voice mail. | 您有一条语音留言 |
[29:57] | Jesse, listen. | 杰西 听着 |
[30:01] | I mean, obviously you’ve changed your mind here, | 很显然你改变主意了 |
[30:05] | and so thank you for that. | 谢谢你 |
[30:06] | And I know you’re angry. | 我知道你很气愤 |
[30:09] | And I wanna fix this, okay? | 我想解决这件事 好吗 |
[30:12] | Whatever it takes, all right? | 不惜任何代价 好吗 |
[30:14] | We’ll talk, and we will fix this. | 我们谈一谈 一起来解决这件事 |
[30:19] | Until then, just– | 在此之前 |
[30:22] | Just… sleep it off, okay? | 好好休息 好吗 |
[30:24] | And then call me. | 然后给我打电话 |
[30:27] | Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[31:00] | What are you still doing up? | 你怎么还没睡 |
[31:02] | Couldn’t sleep. | 睡不着 |
[31:03] | Ah. You and me both. | 我们俩都是 |
[31:05] | Here. Have a seat. | 来 坐吧 |
[31:14] | – Everything okay? – Oh, yeah. | -一切还好吧 -没事 |
[31:17] | Just business stuff. | 就是生意上的事 |
[31:21] | Going over some options. | 考虑几个选择 |
[31:23] | You guys still think you might buy another car wash? | 你们还想再买一个洗车店 |
[31:29] | Oh, uh, yeah. Well, maybe. | 对啊 可能吧 |
[31:33] | See how it goes. | 视情况而定吧 |
[31:35] | How it goes now that– | 视情况而定… |
[31:37] | now that you’re– you’re sick again, right? | 是说你癌症复发了吧 对吗 |
[31:40] | No. That’s not what I mean. | 不 我不是这意思 |
[31:43] | Hey. Told you not to worry, remember? | 我说了别担心 记得吗 |
[31:46] | H-how can I not worry? | 我怎么能不担心 |
[31:48] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[31:50] | You think I came all this way | 你觉得我坚持这么长时间 |
[31:52] | just to let something as silly as lung cancer | 会被一个傻傻的肺癌 |
[31:54] | take me down? | 夺去性命吗 |
[31:57] | Not a chance. | 不可能的 |
[32:00] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪都不会去的 |
[32:09] | Should’ve brought our suits, huh? | 应该把泳装拿来 对吧 |
[32:21] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[32:23] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[32:33] | I’ll be up in a minute. | 我一会就上去 |
[32:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:38] | See you in the morning. | 明早见 |
[32:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:42] | Would you like some coffee? | 你想喝点咖啡吗 |
[34:03] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[34:05] | You want some coffee? | 想喝点咖啡吗 |
[34:06] | Uh, no. Uh, the lady, um– | 不用了 那位女士… |
[34:10] | I think your wife– | 我想是你的妻子… |
[34:11] | You take cream and sugar? | 要加奶油和糖吗 |
[34:13] | Uh, black’s– black’s good. | 黑咖啡就好 |
[34:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:28] | Uh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[34:45] | This is probably gonna take a while. | 这可能要费点时间 |
[34:47] | Oh. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 知道了 |
[34:49] | – I’ll run some errands. – Okay. | -我去办点事 -好的 |
[34:53] | Uh, you remember, uh, Agent Gomez? | 你还记得戈麦斯探员吗 |
[35:00] | How you feeling? Your head clear? | 感觉怎么样 头好点没 |
[35:01] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[35:04] | This– this can’t be what you mean | 你们…不会是要靠这个 |
[35:05] | by burning him to the ground, right? | 把他拉下马的吧 是吗 |
[35:09] | I-I got stories that’ll make your toes curl, | 我知道一些让你们很惊诧的事 |
[35:12] | but, you know, it’s just | 但是 要知道那只是 |
[35:13] | “My word against his word” kind of stuff. | “我的话对证他的话” |
[35:16] | So, you know, I don’t really have any, like, proof or anything. | 我可没有实际证据之类的东西 |
[35:19] | Gomie, can you, uh, grab the curtains over there? | 格米 你能拉一下那边的窗帘吗 |
[35:21] | There’s a– there’s a glare thing happening here. | 这里…这里有点眩光 |
[35:26] | You know he’s retired, right? He’s– | 你们知道他现在不干了 他… |
[35:29] | he’s not even in the business anymore. | 他现在甚至都不制毒了 |
[35:31] | So you’re never gonna catch him with a camcorder. | 所以你们拿个摄像机是抓不到他的 |
[35:33] | We’re gonna catch him. | 我们会抓到他的 |
[35:35] | We gotta do this first, okay? Come on. | 但我们要先做这个 来吧 |
[35:44] | Just, uh, tell us everything you remember. | 告诉我们你记得的所有事情 |
[35:47] | Any business dealings, any personal dealings, | 任何的毒品交易 私人交易 |
[35:50] | any criminal activity you were a witness or a party to. | 任何你目睹或者参与的犯罪活动 |
[35:53] | Anything and everything. | 所有的事情 |
[35:55] | Just tell us your story, okay? | 告诉我们你的故事 好吗 |
[36:00] | Start from the beginning. | 从一开始说 |
[36:01] | When did you first meet Walter White? | 你第一次见到沃尔特·怀特是什么时候 |
[36:06] | Right. Okay, uh… | 好吧… |
[36:09] | I first met Mr. White– | 我第一次见到怀特老师… |
[36:14] | Walter White– | 沃尔特·怀特… |
[36:17] | in junior year chemistry. | 是在高一化学课上 |
[36:22] | He was my teacher. | 他是我老师 |
[36:40] | You believe him? | 你相信他说的吗 |
[36:42] | Yeah. I do, unfortunately. | 不幸的是 我相信 |
[36:46] | And I hate to admit it, | 而且尽管我不想承认 |
[36:47] | but I think the kid is right. | 但我觉得这小子说得对 |
[36:49] | There is no physical evidence, not that I heard. | 没有任何实物证据 至少据我所知没有 |
[36:52] | Yeah, well, no weapons, | 对 没有武器 |
[36:54] | no bodies, no working lab. | 没有尸体 没有实验室 |
[36:56] | Just the word of one nut-job meth-head | 只有一个疯瘾君子的话 |
[36:59] | against Mr. Rogers-has-a-lung-tumor. | 与肺癌患者罗杰斯先生的话对证 |
[37:02] | So, do we take a run at Lydia Rodarte-Quayle? | 那我们找莉迪亚·罗达特-奎尔问问 |
[37:04] | Vamonos Pest? | 或者威姆诺斯·佩斯特 |
[37:06] | Follow up with the Drew Sharp killing? | 还是查查德鲁·夏普的被杀案 |
[37:07] | Where do we start? | 我们从哪开始查 |
[37:10] | I say we start with this. | 我觉得从这个开始 |
[37:12] | Jesse, | 杰西 |
[37:14] | I’m gonna be at Civic Plaza tomorrow at noon. | 我明天中午会在市民广场 |
[37:19] | I hope you’ll give me the chance | 我希望你能给我一个 |
[37:21] | to explain myself | 解释自己的机会 |
[37:23] | and talk through everything once and for all. | 把一切事情彻底说清楚 |
[37:28] | I’ll be alone and unarmed. | 我会赤手空拳的独自去 |
[37:32] | So if you wanna come and shoot me in the head, | 所以如果你想来毙了我的话 |
[37:35] | that’s up to you. | 由你决定了 |
[37:38] | Either way, | 无论如何 |
[37:41] | I’m in your hands. | 我的命在你手里 |
[37:57] | Go and talk to that asshole? | 要我去和那个混蛋面谈 |
[37:59] | You– you can’t be serious. | 你们…你们不是认真的吧 |
[38:01] | Go and listen. | 去听听 |
[38:02] | He wants to explain himself. | 他想解释他自己 |
[38:04] | We put a wire on you and let him explain. | 我们给你装上监听器 让他解释 |
[38:07] | So your plan is to do his plan? | 所以你们的计划是按他说的做 |
[38:10] | You– you seriously think that this– | 你们真的认为这个所谓的 |
[38:12] | this whole “Once and for all in the plaza” thing | “彻底说明白”的事情 |
[38:15] | is so he can talk to me? | 是他想要和我谈谈 |
[38:17] | Why not? | 为什么不是 |
[38:20] | I– I– I can’t believe you two. | 我…真不敢相信你们两个 |
[38:23] | The dude wanted me out of | 这家伙在我要烧毁他房子前 |
[38:24] | town before I came to burn his house down, | 想让我离开这地方 |
[38:26] | and now I’m even more of a threat to him, okay? | 而现在我对他更是一个威胁 好吗 |
[38:28] | And he’s got a zero-tolerance policy on threats, you know? | 而且他是个对威胁零容忍的人 |
[38:31] | If I go to this plaza, I’m a dead man is why not. | 要是我去了广场 我就死定了 |
[38:34] | Hey, Walt’s ruthless. | 沃尔特是很残忍 |
[38:36] | He’ll do just about anything to protect his interests. | 他为了维护他的利益会做任何事情 |
[38:40] | I agree. Except when it comes to you. | 这我同意 除非涉及到你 |
[38:45] | He cares about you. | 他关心你 |
[38:47] | Can’t you see? | 你看不出来吗 |
[38:48] | Oh, yeah. You mean when he’s not, | 是啊 你是指在他没有 |
[38:51] | uh, ripping me off or calling me an idiot | 骗我 骂我蠢货 |
[38:53] | or poisoning people that I care out? | 或是毒死我在乎的人的时候吗 |
[38:56] | Yeah, no, Mr. White’s gay for me. Everyone knows that. | 是啊 怀特老师很爱我 所有人都知道 |
[39:00] | No, I mean it. Based on everything you told us. | 不 我是认真的 根据你所说的一切 |
[39:03] | Uh, he paid for your rehab, | 你去戒毒所的钱是他付的 |
[39:05] | uh, ran over those two drug dealers with his car. | 开着自己的车碾过了那两个毒贩 |
[39:07] | Sounds like he saved your life. | 听起来他就像是你的救世主 |
[39:09] | Uh, made you a 50-50 partner. He didn’t need to do that. | 他跟你五五分成 他本不必那么做 |
[39:11] | Yeah, no, he sort of did. | 他得那么做 |
[39:13] | I’m the only one near as good as him, so… | 和他旗鼓相当的只有我 所以… |
[39:14] | I don’t- I don’t know. The way you tell it, | 我不清楚 根据你所说的 |
[39:16] | sounds to me like he’s manipulating you to stick around. | 在我看来像是他在尽力拴住你 |
[39:19] | Like he doesn’t wanna lose you. | 他好像不想失去你 |
[39:20] | All those numbers he– he runs on you, | 他给你的那些巨款 |
[39:22] | over and over, helping you find the ricin cigarette. | 一次又一次 帮你找到蓖麻毒香烟 |
[39:24] | Come on. Look how far he’ll go to show you– | 看看他到底有多努力 |
[39:27] | to convince you that he’s not such a bad guy. | 好让你相信他并没那么十恶不赦 |
[39:29] | – That’s what this is. – What if it’s about, um, | -这个便是证明 -如果这是用来 |
[39:32] | killing me, you know? | 杀我的呢 |
[39:35] | You know, getting me out in the open, | 把我引出去 |
[39:37] | hire some, uh– some clock tower guy, | 雇个狙击手 |
[39:40] | or– or have me sit on a poison needle, or something, you know? | 或是让我坐在一根毒针上什么的 |
[39:44] | Nothing’s gonna happen to you. | 什么都不会发生的 |
[39:45] | I mean, the plaza’s one of the most wide-open | 这个广场算是阿尔伯克基 |
[39:47] | public places in all of Albuquerque. | 最开阔的公共场所了 |
[39:49] | It’s middle of the day. | 时间还是中午 |
[39:50] | And Agent Gomez and I will be right there with you. | 戈麦斯探员和我也会陪你同行 |
[39:52] | Look– look, you two guys | 听着 你们两个人 |
[39:55] | are just… guys, okay? | 只是…人而已 |
[39:59] | Mr. White– he’s the devil. | 怀特老师 他是恶魔 |
[40:03] | You know, he is– he is smarter than you, | 他比你俩更聪明 |
[40:05] | He is luckier than you. | 比你俩更幸运 |
[40:07] | Whatever– whatever you think is supposed to happen– | 不管你们对情况有着怎样的预估 |
[40:10] | I’m telling you, the exact reverse opposite | 我得说 到时候的情况 |
[40:13] | of that is gonna happen, okay? | 肯定会和你们的设想完全相反 |
[40:15] | Jesse– Jesse, we’re not brainstorming here. | 杰西 杰西 我们不是在做头脑风暴 |
[40:19] | This is not asking. | 我们不是在求你 |
[40:21] | Unless you know another way to get the man, | 除非你另有他法抓到这个人 |
[40:23] | or unless you wanna take your chances | 除非你想去拘留中心 |
[40:25] | with the banger boys over in M.D.C., | 冒险跟凶犯一起蹲号子 |
[40:27] | Then this is it. | 否则你只能这么做 |
[40:28] | This is what’s happening. | 这就是你要做的 |
[40:32] | I gotta piss. Can I piss? | 我得尿尿 行吗 |
[40:33] | Yeah. Down to the left. | 当然 下楼左转 |
[40:38] | You got another S.D. card? | 你还有记忆卡吗 |
[40:44] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:44] | What if the kid’s right? What if it’s a trap? | 如果这孩子说的对呢 如果这是个陷阱呢 |
[40:48] | “The kid”? | 孩子 |
[40:50] | Oh, you mean the junkie murderer | 你是说这个正在我客卫地砖上 |
[40:52] | that’s dribbling all over my guest bathroom floor? | 大撒其尿的瘾君子杀人犯吗 |
[40:56] | Well, then, he’s right. | 哪怕他是对的 |
[40:58] | Pinkman gets killed, | 如果平克曼被杀 |
[41:01] | and we get it all on tape. | 我们也能录下 |
[41:10] | Remember, you’re hurt, you’re angry, | 记住 你心痛 你生气 |
[41:12] | but you’re here for answers, okay? | 但你是来探寻答案的 |
[41:14] | But don’t, uh– don’t push the questions, okay? | 但是别逼问得太紧 |
[41:17] | Let’s not get him suspicious, all right? | 别让他起疑 明白吗 |
[41:20] | You let him do the talking, right? | 多让他讲话 |
[41:23] | Just relax. That’s what– that’s what matters most. | 别紧张 这才是最关键的 |
[41:25] | Don’t cross your arms, if you can help it. | 如果可以的话 别交叉双臂 |
[41:30] | Pancho Villa, Salma Hayek. | 庞丘·维拉 莎玛·希恩 |
[41:31] | Pancho Villa, Salma Hayek. You getting that? | 庞丘·维拉 莎玛·希恩 能听到吗 |
[41:33] | Loud and clear, idiota. | 一清二楚 白痴 |
[41:35] | How’s it looking, Gomie? | 格米 情况如何 |
[41:38] | No change. | 毫无变化 |
[41:40] | He’s just sitting there. | 他只是坐在那里 |
[41:42] | Are we doing this, or what? | 我们要不要行动 |
[41:43] | Ready to kick some ass, partner? | 准备好了吗 同伴 |
[41:49] | All right. Time to go. | 好吧 该走了 |
[43:10] | Hey, Hank, you got eyes on this? What’s with the kid? | 汉克 你看到了吗 那孩子怎么回事 |
[43:14] | He’s just standing there. | 他呆站在那儿 |
[43:16] | What the hell’s he doing? | 他到底在做什么 |
[43:41] | He’s on the move now. | 他开始走了 |
[43:43] | He’s taking off. I think he’s running. | 他走开了 我觉得他要逃跑 |
[43:44] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no, kid. Come on. | 别别 孩子 回去 |
[43:56] | You got him? He’s at the pay phone. | 你看到了吗 他在电话亭那儿 |
[43:59] | Who the hell is he calling? | 他在给谁挂电话 |
[44:03] | Oh, no. No, no, no. Come on, kid. | 不 不要 回去 孩子 |
[44:05] | No! Come on! | 不 快回去 |
[44:20] | Hello? | 喂 |
[44:22] | Nice try, asshole. | 你想得美 混蛋 |
[44:25] | Jesse, where are you? | 杰西 你在哪儿 |
[44:28] | I just wanna talk to you. | 我只想跟你谈谈 |
[44:29] | No. I’m not doing what you want anymore. | 不 我不会再按你的想法行事了 |
[44:31] | Okay, asshole? | 听明白了吗 混蛋 |
[44:32] | This is just a heads-up to let you know I’m coming for you. | 这只是个警告 我要向你反攻了 |
[44:37] | See, I decided | 我觉得 |
[44:38] | that burning down your house is nothing. | 烧掉你的房子不算什么 |
[44:41] | Next time, I’m gonna get you where you really live. | 下次 我要在你真正生活的地方逮到你 |
[44:44] | Jesse, listen to me. | 杰西 听我说 |
[44:46] | Jesse? Jesse? | 杰西 杰西 |
[45:13] | Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! | 爸爸 爸爸 爸爸 |
[45:30] | Get in. | 进来 |
[45:32] | Little son of a bitch! | 你个小混球 |
[45:33] | Stupid, high little– | 愚蠢的… |
[45:35] | What the hell was that all about, huh? | 刚才到底是怎么回事 |
[45:37] | What were you thinking? | 你他妈在想什么 |
[45:38] | – Thinking there’s another way. – What? | -想到了另外一种方法 -什么 |
[45:41] | To get him. There’s another way. | 想逮住他 还有别的方法 |
[45:46] | A better way. | 更好的方法 |
[46:09] | It’s Walt. | 我是沃尔特 |
[46:16] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[46:18] | I, uh… | 我 |
[46:21] | Todd, | 托德 |
[46:23] | I think I might have another job for your uncle. | 我可能还有一个任务要拜托你叔叔 |