时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | Hey, Mr. White. It’s me. | 怀特先生 是我 |
[00:25] | I know you’re probably real busy with retirement, | 我知道你退休后很忙 |
[00:29] | but I just– I got some news | 但有些消息 |
[00:30] | I think that you should maybe know about. | 我觉得你应该知晓 |
[00:32] | Me and Declan had some differences of opinion, | 我和德克兰意见不合 |
[00:34] | and it got a little… | 事情变得有点 |
[00:37] | messy. | 糟 |
[00:40] | Any– it’s all straightened out now, | 但问题已解决 |
[00:42] | but just a heads-up there’s been a kind of change in management. | 我就想提前告诉你 管理层有点变动 |
[00:45] | Anyway, um, just thought you should know. | 不管怎样 就给你说一声 |
[00:48] | Feel free to give me a call if you want the details, | 如果想知道细节 随时来电 |
[00:50] | but, you know, it’s cool. | 但 不来也没事 |
[00:51] | So whatever. | 无所谓啦 |
[00:53] | Okay then. Thanks. Bye. | 好吧 谢谢 再见 |
[00:56] | Right, so there I am, I’m on top of the train, | 我站在火车顶上 |
[00:58] | pumping the water in, | 往里面注水 |
[00:59] | and he’s watching to make sure we put in | 他在旁监督 确保注入的量 |
[01:01] | exactly what he calculated. | 跟他的计算一致 |
[01:04] | And we gotta be real precise, | 我们必须非常精确 |
[01:05] | because water and methylene weigh different, | 因为水和亚甲基的质量不同 |
[01:07] | and he, like, figured it all out to the, like, milliliter. | 而他全算出来了 精确到毫升 |
[01:10] | Anyway, I’m up there with my hose, | 我在顶上 拿着水管 |
[01:11] | and we’re going as fast as we can. | 我们尽可能得快 |
[01:13] | ‘Cause we only got a few minutes. | 因为只有几分钟 |
[01:14] | At the crossing, we got this guy | 在交叉路口 我们的人 |
[01:16] | who’s smooth-talking the engineer. | 在吸引火车司机的注意力 |
[01:18] | And it’s all just going great, | 一切都进行得很好 |
[01:19] | until this other dude shows up in this monster truck, | 直到一个开着越野卡车的伙计出现 |
[01:23] | so we’re pretty much screwed, | 我们基本算完蛋了 |
[01:24] | because he can just push | 因为他可以直接把 |
[01:26] | the entire dump truck off the tracks, | 卡车推下铁轨 |
[01:27] | which, you know, is what he does. | 事实上 他就这么做了 |
[01:30] | Wait. What’s your guy doing? | 等等 你们的人在干什么 |
[01:31] | You can’t stop him? | 不能阻止他吗 |
[01:32] | Yeah. But what’s he gonna say? | 可以 但他能怎么说 |
[01:34] | “Thanks anyway, sir, but | “谢谢你 先生 但是 |
[01:36] | my friends are still stealing cargo back there”? | 我的伙伴们正在后面偷货物” |
[01:39] | Anyway, so I’m looking all around, | 我环顾四周 |
[01:40] | ’cause I know we’re not done, | 因为我知道我们还没完 |
[01:41] | but the gallons are just slowly ticking away. | 但水真是越急越慢 |
[01:43] | And finally Mr. White tells me to cut it. | 终于怀特先生让我停下 |
[01:46] | And so I fling the hose, I’m grabbing the cap, | 于是我抛开水管 抓住盖子 |
[01:48] | I’m screwing in the bolts. | 上紧螺丝 |
[01:49] | Just, like, busting ass, you know? | 急得冒烟 懂吗 |
[01:51] | And, um, and then I feel the train start moving. | 然后我感觉到火车开动了 |
[01:55] | – Still on top. You’re– – I’m on top. | -你还在顶上 -我在顶上 |
[01:58] | Did you piss your pants? | 你吓尿裤了吗 |
[01:59] | Yeah, right? | 可不是吗 |
[02:01] | So the thing starts speeding up, | 火车开始加速 |
[02:02] | so I jump off the moving train. | 于是我跃下飞驰的火车 |
[02:05] | Like, total stuntman stuff. | 就跟特技演员一样 |
[02:07] | It’s like Hooper. | 就像《卖命生涯》 |
[02:09] | You ever see Hooper? | 你看过《卖命生涯》吗 |
[02:09] | Oh, hey, man, Burt Reynolds. Good movie. | 老兄 伯特·雷诺兹主演 好片子 |
[02:12] | But he jumped out of a helicopter, not a train. | 但他是从直升机上跳下 不是火车 |
[02:13] | Well, whatever, man. It’s a good movie. | 无所谓了 老兄 是部好片 |
[02:14] | And this guy Jesse, he’s underneath the thing, | 然后杰西 他还在下面 |
[02:16] | and the train just drives right over him. | 火车直接从他上面开过 |
[02:19] | And luckily he’s– he’s this skinny little guy. | 幸运的是 他非常瘦小 |
[02:22] | Damn. That’s a tight operation. | 见鬼 这行动真惊险 |
[02:24] | It was– it was perfect. | 简直完美 |
[02:28] | No one even knew they got robbed, | 正如我们的计划 |
[02:29] | just like we planned. | 他们都没意识到自己被盗 |
[02:31] | Mr. White told me it was, like, the biggest train heist ever, | 怀特先生说 这是史上最大的火车劫案 |
[02:35] | like, potential money-wise. | 从获得的潜在的价值看 |
[02:38] | So that’s how that happened. | 这就是整个过程 |
[02:48] | Can I get you anything else? | 请问还要什么吗 |
[02:51] | Nope. Thanks, darlin’. | 不了 谢谢 亲爱的 |
[02:53] | I’m ready for the check. | 结账吧 |
[03:09] | You feeling good about cooking? | 你对制毒有自信吗 |
[03:13] | Yeah. | 有 |
[03:16] | You’ll be able to run your own lab? | 能管好自己的实验室吗 |
[03:19] | Do it up right? | 能做好吗 |
[03:20] | Yeah. For sure. I got this. | 是的 当然 我没问题 |
[03:25] | All right. | 好 |
[03:27] | Let’s make some money, then. | 那我们去赚钱吧 |
[03:30] | I gotta hit the head. | 我得去上个厕所 |
[03:37] | Ever been on a plane and find yourself | 你有没有在飞机上 |
[03:39] | looking down at the armrest next to you, | 看着身边的扶手 |
[03:41] | looking at the little plug where the ashtray used to go? | 发现以前放烟灰缸的地方 现在却变成了小插头 |
[03:45] | I look at that and I say, | 我看着那东西 心说 |
[03:47] | “What the hell happened to this country?” | “这个国家他妈的怎么了” |
[03:49] | Nanny state. | 保姆国家 |
[03:51] | I see a kid with a bicycle helmet on, | 要让我看见一个小孩戴着自行车头盔 |
[03:53] | I wanna smack the shit out of him. | 我会把他往死里打 |
[03:54] | Like, for his own good. | 这是为他好 |
[04:42] | 欢迎来到新墨西哥 一片神奇的乐土 | |
[05:40] | Mr. Pinkman. | 平克曼先生 |
[05:42] | How are you today? | 今天过得如何 |
[05:45] | Not so good, huh? | 看来不太好 |
[05:47] | ‘course, uh, | 当然了 |
[05:50] | I might be able to help you out. | 也许我能帮帮你 |
[05:53] | I wanna talk to you about your partner, Heisenberg. | 我想谈谈你那同伙 海森堡 |
[05:57] | See, I know he’s my brother-in-law, Walt. | 我知道他就是我连襟 沃尔特 |
[06:02] | Oh, yeah. That’s the look. | 没错 就是这个表情 |
[06:08] | Lucky for you, I’m more interested in him. | 算你走运 我对他更感兴趣 |
[06:13] | So I got an offer. | 所以我有个建议 |
[06:17] | If you help me out here, | 如果这事你能帮我 |
[06:20] | tell me all about you and him and your little meth business, | 告诉我你俩的一切 还有你们那冰毒买卖 |
[06:26] | maybe I talk to my friends at the A.P.D. | 也许我可以找找阿尔伯克基警署的朋友 |
[06:29] | and make all this go away. | 把这事铲平 |
[06:33] | I know he’s the mastermind here. | 我知道这事他是主谋 |
[06:36] | Plus… | 而且 |
[06:39] | I’m thinking based on your recent activities that, uh… | 根据你最近的行为 |
[06:45] | maybe there’s a little trouble in paradise? | 也许大好的买卖出现小问题了吧 |
[06:48] | Maybe you guys aren’t, uh, getting along so good? | 大概你俩闹得有点僵 |
[06:54] | I’m right, aren’t I? | 对吧 |
[06:56] | Eat me. | 随便你 |
[07:00] | Sure that’s how you want to play this? | 你真要这么玩下去吗 |
[07:04] | Why don’t you try and beat it out of me? | 你打我一顿看我说不说 |
[07:09] | That’s your thing, right? | 这种事你不是挺拿手吗 |
[07:21] | He really did a number on you, didn’t he? | 看来他伤你很深 对吧 |
[07:30] | I don’t know, but… | 我不知道 不过 |
[07:34] | Happy people usually don’t go around… | 幸福的人一般不会 |
[07:40] | throwing millions of dollars away. | 随便扔掉上百万美元吧 |
[07:44] | I don’t think, uh, | 谁知道呢 |
[07:46] | Walt’s gonna be patting you on the back for that. | 是沃尔特惹恼你了吧 |
[07:52] | But maybe that’s the point. | 但也许这才是重点 |
[07:56] | ’cause, you see, I get that. | 因为我深有体会 |
[07:59] | My own brother-in-law | 我那亲连襟 |
[08:01] | lying to me for over a year, | 竟然骗了我一年多 |
[08:06] | using me. | 利用我 |
[08:08] | Maybe you understand that feeling. | 也许你也理解那种感觉 |
[08:15] | Help me out here, Jesse… | 杰西 帮帮我 |
[08:19] | and we can put him away. | 我们可以把他扔进大牢 |
[08:22] | I know you want that. | 我知道你希望这样 |
[08:27] | I think you wanna talk. | 现在想说了吧 |
[08:34] | Not to you. | 不和你说 |
[08:37] | Agent Schrader. Beat any good suspects lately? | 施罗德探员 最近又给哪个嫌犯上刑了 |
[08:40] | Hey, tall and taller, | 大牛和二牛 |
[08:41] | ask him his history with my client. | 问问他和我当事人的往事 |
[08:43] | He knocked the poor kid unconscious | 上次他们单独在一起时 |
[08:44] | last time they were alone together. | 他把那可怜的孩子打得不省人事 |
[08:46] | So what’ll it be, gentlemen, | 先生们 这是要干什么 |
[08:47] | a civil rights lawsuit the size of Montana? | 想要起蒙大拿那样的人权诉讼吗 |
[08:49] | ’cause I’ll oblige you. | 我拱手相助 |
[08:51] | Oh, so long, Rocky. Keep your left up. | 再见 老拳王 护住您左翼 |
[08:54] | Detectives, I’m inviting you to leave. | 警探们 请各位回避 |
[08:57] | Okay, I’m gonna try to remain calm, | 好了 我想保持冷静 |
[08:58] | but will you do me a favor and tell me what is up with you? | 但你能行行好吗 告诉我你怎么回事 |
[09:02] | My guys are busting their asses | 我的人吭哧吭哧 |
[09:06] | trying to hide Walt’s money from the feds, | 想把沃尔特的钱藏起来不被发现 |
[09:09] | and you’re tossing yours out a window? | 你反倒一沓沓往车外扔 |
[09:11] | And I have to hear about | 还得在新闻里听 |
[09:12] | your little act of philanthropy on the news? | 你那雷锋事迹 |
[09:16] | Did you hit your head or something? | 你脑袋被门挤了吧 |
[09:18] | Why didn’t you call me the second you got arrested? | 干嘛不在被抓第一时间告诉我 |
[09:21] | What did you say to Schrader? | 你对施罗德说什么了 |
[09:23] | Nothing. Jesus. Just chill out. | 没说 老天 冷静点 |
[09:25] | Chill out? No– no, I don’t chill out right now, | 冷静 得了 现在怎么让我冷静 |
[09:28] | ’cause things have gone nuclear. | 都火烧眉毛了 |
[09:31] | I imagine Schrader shared with you his recent discovery. | 看来施罗德给你讲了他最近的发现 |
[09:36] | Okay, well, then you get my complete lack of chill. | 好吧 我那点冷静都去你那了 |
[09:41] | Just use the money that I gave you. | 就用我给你那笔钱 |
[09:44] | No, Saul. Saul. | 不是 索尔 |
[09:45] | I– sto– Saul. | 我…停…索尔 |
[09:47] | Stop talking. I don’t care. | 打住 我不管 |
[09:51] | Just– just make it happen. | 好好把事办了 |
[09:53] | Work your magic. | 施展你的魔力 |
[09:54] | And call me when he’s out. | 他出去后通知我 |
[09:57] | Hey, dad. I’m home. | 老爸 我回来了 |
[09:59] | Oh, okay. I’ll be right out. | 好 我马上就出去 |
[10:01] | Hey, you go to work today? | 今天你上班了吗 |
[10:03] | You were out late last night. | 昨晚你回来很晚 |
[10:06] | Huh? I– well, I, uh… | 我… |
[10:09] | I, uh, I guess I just lost track of time. | 我…估计是忘了时间了 |
[10:39] | – Dad. – Huh? | -老爸 -怎么 |
[10:41] | I’m, um, I’m gonna head out, okay? | 我…我出去一趟行吗 |
[10:45] | Where you going? | 去哪儿啊 |
[10:46] | Uh, aunt Marie just called. | 玛丽姨妈刚来电话 |
[10:48] | She, uh, she wants me to help her with some computer thing | 她…想让我帮她去弄弄电脑 |
[10:53] | and asked me to stay for dinner. That cool? | 还请我留下吃晚饭 可以吗 |
[10:58] | Uh, I guess that, uh… | 我想 |
[11:01] | Cool. All right. See you later. | 行啊 好吧 回见 |
[11:05] | Wait, uh… son? | 等等 儿子 |
[11:07] | – Junior? Hang on a second. – Yeah? | -儿子 等一下 -怎么 |
[11:09] | Oh, good. Come on back inside. | 太好了 快进来 |
[11:10] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[11:12] | Oh, this? Nothing. | 脸啊 没事 |
[11:13] | No, I’m fine. It’s fine. | 很好 真没事 |
[11:15] | Really. I do wanna talk to you, though. | 真的 我得和你谈谈 |
[11:17] | Okay. Are you okay? | 好 你没事吧 |
[11:19] | Yeah. Here. Sit down for a second. | 没事 这边 来坐一下 |
[11:26] | I just don’t wanna keep things from you, okay? | 我不想有事瞒着你 明白吗 |
[11:28] | I mean, you deserve to know what’s happening. | 我是说 你有权知道出了什么事 |
[11:34] | Yesterday I passed out. | 昨天我晕倒了 |
[11:36] | Briefly. Very– very briefly. | 就一会儿 很短时间 |
[11:38] | And I did this. | 就成这样了 |
[11:42] | Why– why did you pass out? | 怎么…怎么会晕倒 |
[11:44] | Well, my latest scans | 我最近的片子显示 |
[11:49] | show a little shadow on my lung. | 肺部有块小阴影 |
[11:55] | But my doctor put me right on a new round of chemo, | 不过大夫给我做了新一轮的化疗 |
[11:59] | which is why I’ve been so tired lately. | 所以我最近才这么累 |
[12:01] | But I– I was pushing myself too hard. | 我把自己逼得太紧了 |
[12:03] | I know it. I just don’t want you to worry. | 我知道 我只是不想让你担心 |
[12:06] | I learned my lesson. | 我吸取教训了 |
[12:08] | Well, um, what’s the… | 那怎么 |
[12:11] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[12:14] | What now is that we go on. | 现在我们继续过日子 |
[12:17] | Like always. Right? | 跟往常一样 |
[12:22] | Hey, don’t worry about this, okay? | 别担心 好吗 |
[12:25] | I know that’s hard. | 我知道这很艰难 |
[12:26] | But I beat this once. | 但我战胜过癌症一次 |
[12:28] | There’s no reason to think I won’t again. | 没道理不能战胜它第二次 |
[12:32] | And my doctor says I’m doing great. | 医生说我恢复得不错 |
[12:34] | I’m responding really well to the treatment. | 化疗效果很好 |
[12:37] | And I’m… | 我 |
[12:39] | I’m feeling very– very good about this, all right? | 我自己也感觉很好 |
[12:44] | And what would really help me out | 能真正帮到我的是 |
[12:47] | is if we all stayed positive. | 大家都保持积极乐观 |
[12:51] | Can we do that? | 可以吗 |
[12:54] | Yeah? Hmm? | 能做到吗 |
[12:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[13:01] | So why don’t you go on and help your Aunt Marie, | 那你现在去帮玛丽姨妈吧 |
[13:03] | and– and we’ll talk about this later with your mom. | 晚点再跟你妈妈谈这事 |
[13:05] | No. No– no way. | 不 不行 |
[13:08] | I’m staying. I’m not leaving. | 我不走 我要待在家里 |
[13:22] | Flynn’s not with you, is he? | 弗林没跟你一起来吗 |
[13:24] | No. Why would he be? | 没 为什么要一起来 |
[13:28] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[13:30] | That bad, huh? | 这么糟糕啊 |
[13:34] | How bad are we talking, Hank? | 到底有多糟糕 汉克 |
[13:39] | I didn’t tell them. | 我没告诉他们 |
[13:41] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[13:45] | It’s just not time yet. | 还不是时候 |
[13:46] | No, it’s past time. | 不 早该说的 |
[13:48] | Way past time. We talked about this. | 你早就该告诉他们 我们谈过了 |
[13:51] | You’ve got to tell them now. | 你现在一定要告诉他们 |
[13:52] | It’s only gonna get worse | 要是让他们发现 |
[13:53] | if they find out that you’ve kept this from them. | 你知情不报 这事只会愈发糟糕 |
[13:57] | Look, it’s just I’ve got some things I gotta chase down. | 有些东西我得继续追查 |
[13:59] | What? What things? | 什么东西 |
[14:02] | Leads, you know. | 线索 |
[14:04] | What leads? What? Something new? | 什么线索 有新线索吗 |
[14:06] | I’m not keeping anything from anybody, Marie, okay? | 我没知情不报 好吗 玛丽 |
[14:08] | Jesus. Don’t tell me how to do my job. | 天呐 别来对我的工作指手划脚 |
[14:16] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[14:19] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[14:23] | It’s the only way. | 只有这个办法 |
[14:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:37] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[14:43] | My name is Walter Hartwell White. | 我叫沃尔特·哈特维尔·怀特 |
[14:45] | I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, | 我住在新墨西哥州阿尔伯克基市 |
[14:48] | Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. | 尼格拉河巷308号 邮编87104 |
[14:53] | This is my confession. | 以下是我的供述 |
[15:16] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[15:43] | Thank you for coming. | 谢谢你们能来 |
[15:51] | Okay. I’ll start. | 好了 我先说 |
[15:55] | Skyler and I– | 我和斯凯勒… |
[15:56] | Welcome to Garduno’s! | 欢迎光临加杜诺餐馆 |
[15:57] | My name’s Trent. I’ll be taking care of you today. | 我叫特伦特 今天由我为你们服务 |
[15:59] | Can I start anybody off with some beverages? | 需要什么酒水吗 |
[16:02] | Margarita? | 玛格丽塔鸡尾酒 |
[16:03] | How about some of our tableside guacamole? | 来点现做的鳄梨色拉怎么样 |
[16:05] | I– I think we’re fine. | 不用了 |
[16:08] | We need some time with the menu. | 我们还要看下菜单 |
[16:09] | No worries. Be right back with some water. | 好的 我给你们倒点水来 |
[16:16] | So you here to confess? | 你是来认罪的吗 |
[16:25] | There’s nothing to confess. | 没什么好供认的 |
[16:28] | We’re here to talk about Walter, Jr. | 我们来谈小沃尔特的事 |
[16:30] | Flynn and Holly should be living with us. | 弗林和霍莉应该跟我们住 |
[16:32] | End of story. | 就这样 |
[16:33] | And while we respect your opinion, | 我们很尊重你们的意见 |
[16:37] | we think that your concern is misplaced. | 但我们认为你们没必要操这份心 |
[16:40] | Skyler and I feel | 我和斯凯勒认为 |
[16:43] | due to Marie’s attempt to lure him to your house… | 由于玛丽想把他引去你们家 |
[16:47] | I wasn’t trying to lure him. | 我才没想引他 |
[16:51] | Regardless of what you might call it, | 随便你怎么说 |
[16:54] | Skyler and I would like to ask you | 我和斯凯勒想请你们 |
[16:58] | to please leave our children out of this. | 别把孩子们牵扯进来 |
[17:02] | Junior has been through a lot already this year. | 我儿子这一年经历了很多 |
[17:07] | You are just… | 你真是… |
[17:08] | This investigation, Hank– | 你对我的调查 汉克 |
[17:11] | Do you realize what this will do to him? | 你知道会对他造成什么影响吗 |
[17:14] | Hearing these things? | 让他听说这些事 |
[17:15] | He’s gonna hear it when I kick in your front door and arrest you. | 我踹开你家大门逮捕你时 他也会得知的 |
[17:25] | If… that day ever comes, so be it. | 要是真有那天 那就来吧 |
[17:29] | You have no evidence to support your claims. | 你根本没有证据支持你的观点 |
[17:33] | Why tear this family apart? | 何必把这个家弄得四分五裂 |
[17:38] | So, how about that guacamole? | 要不要来点鳄梨色拉 |
[17:43] | We make it right here at the table. | 我们就在桌边现做的 |
[17:51] | I’ll just give you guys a few more minutes. | 我再给你们点时间考虑吧 |
[17:57] | How can you sit there and listen to this? | 你怎么能坐在这里听他瞎扯 |
[18:01] | All we want is for those kids to be safe. | 我们只希望孩子们安全 |
[18:03] | You are putting them in danger, | 是你将他们置于险境 |
[18:05] | keeping them under the same roof as this– | 让他们跟他待在同一屋檐下… |
[18:06] | They are safe, Marie. | 他们很安全 玛丽 |
[18:08] | You yourself sent them out of the house. | 是你自己送他们离开的 |
[18:10] | And I brought them back. | 而我又把他们接回来了 |
[18:12] | Look, whatever you think he did, | 不管你们认为他做了什么 |
[18:16] | this is not an ongoing situation. | 现在都已经结束了 |
[18:19] | – Skyler. – No. | -斯凯勒 -不 |
[18:21] | They need to understand. | 得让他们明白 |
[18:23] | It’s in the past. | 那都已经过去了 |
[18:25] | It’s over. There is nothing to go after here. | 现在都结束了 没有追查的必要 |
[18:29] | There’s nothing to accomplish. | 没有什么未尽的事情 |
[18:30] | How can we believe anything you say? | 我们要怎么相信你说的 |
[18:32] | There’s no telling where the lies begin and end. | 你们从没坦白谎言的起止时间 |
[18:35] | That affair of yours? Did that even happen? | 你出轨那事 真有这事吗 |
[18:37] | Please. Look, Junior just found out that my cancer is back. | 求你了 听着 小沃尔特发现我癌症复发了 |
[18:42] | He’s already facing the idea of living without his father. | 他已不得不面对以后将离开父亲生活 |
[18:46] | To put this on top of that? | 难道还要雪上加霜吗 |
[18:52] | It’s just not right. | 这可不对啊 |
[18:53] | I swear to God, | 我对天发誓 |
[18:53] | you start throwing the word “Right” at me– | 你竟敢对我说什么对错 |
[18:56] | What I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[18:56] | Was it right to run a drug empire? | 建造毒品帝国是对的吗 |
[18:58] | There is no drug empire. | 根本没什么毒品帝国 |
[19:00] | Lying to your son, to all of us– is that right? | 对你儿子 对我们所有人撒谎 这对吗 |
[19:02] | What do I have to do to make you believe me? | 我要怎么做才能让你相信我 |
[19:03] | Why don’t you kill yourself, Walt? | 你何不自杀算了 沃尔特 |
[19:08] | What? | 什么 |
[19:09] | Just kill yourself. | 自杀算了 |
[19:10] | This whole thing dies with you, right? | 这一切就随你而去了 对吧 |
[19:11] | That’s what you’re saying here? | 你就是来说这些的吗 |
[19:13] | Is that Hank should just let it go | 就是让汉克随它去 |
[19:16] | and wait for you to die. | 直等到你死了 |
[19:19] | Well, maybe you should just go ahead and die then. | 也许你应该直接死了算了 |
[19:23] | That is not a solution. | 这不是解决办法 |
[19:25] | No, it’s not a solution. | 对 这不是解决办法 |
[19:29] | He’s not getting off that easy. | 他不能这么轻易地躲过惩罚 |
[19:30] | Jesus, Hank. | 上帝啊 汉克 |
[19:31] | And the same goes for you if you stick with him. | 如果你继续支持他 也是同样道理 |
[19:36] | Both of you think you’re just gonna walk away from this thing? | 你们俩以为能这么轻易逃脱吗 |
[19:39] | Never gonna happen. | 绝对不可能 |
[19:41] | – That is not what we’re saying– – Enough with the bullshit. | -我们不是要说这个 -别扯蛋了 |
[19:47] | You’re not gonna negotiate your way out of this thing. | 你们别想通过谈判解决这事 |
[19:51] | There’s only one solution– | 只有一个解决办法 |
[19:52] | Step up, be a man, and admit what you’ve done. | 勇敢一点 像男人那样承认你所做过的事 |
[19:55] | That’s it. There is no other option. | 就是这样 别无选择 |
[20:14] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[20:33] | My name is Walter Hartwell White. | 我叫沃尔特·哈特维尔·怀特 |
[20:36] | I live at 308 Negra Arroyo Lane, | 我住在新墨西哥州阿尔伯克基市 |
[20:38] | Albuquerque, New Mexico, 87104. | 尼格拉河巷308号 邮编87104 |
[20:43] | This is my confession. | 以下是我的供述 |
[20:45] | If you’re watching this tape, | 你们看到这盘录像带时 |
[20:48] | I’m probably dead– | 我可能已经死了 |
[20:51] | Murdered by my brother-in-law, Hank Schrader. | 被我的连襟汉克·施拉德杀死了 |
[20:55] | Hank has been building a meth empire for over a year now, | 汉克至今已花费一年多的心血建立起了毒品帝国 |
[20:59] | and using me as his chemist. | 并且利用我当他的制毒师 |
[21:02] | Shortly after my 50th birthday, | 就在我50岁生日后 |
[21:05] | he asked that I use my chemistry knowledge | 他让我利用我的化学知识 |
[21:07] | to cook methamphetamine, | 制造甲基苯丙胺 |
[21:10] | which he would then sell | 之后他将利用 |
[21:12] | using connections that he made | 他在毒品管制局的关系 |
[21:14] | through his career with the D.E.A. | 所建立起的网络进行销售 |
[21:18] | I was… astounded. | 我当时…震惊了 |
[21:22] | I… I always thought | 我…我一直以为 |
[21:23] | Hank was a very moral man, | 汉克是个品行端正的人 |
[21:26] | and I was particularly vulnerable at the time– | 而我当时特别脆弱 |
[21:29] | something he knew and took advantage of. | 他知道我的一些情况并加以利用 |
[21:34] | I was reeling from a cancer diagnosis | 我正饱受癌症的折磨 |
[21:37] | that was poised to bankrupt my family. | 那随时可能使我的家庭破产 |
[21:40] | Hank took me on a ride-along | 汉克带我兜了一圈 |
[21:42] | and showed me just how much money | 告诉我哪怕制造一点点毒品 |
[21:43] | even a small meth operation could make. | 就能赚很多钱 |
[21:47] | And I was weak. | 我太软弱了 |
[21:50] | I didn’t want my family to go into financial ruin, | 我不希望我的家庭遭受经济危机 |
[21:54] | so I agreed. | 所以我同意了 |
[21:56] | Hank had a partner, a businessman, | 汉克有一个搭档 是一个商人 |
[21:59] | named Gustavo Fring. | 名叫古斯塔沃·弗林 |
[22:01] | Hank sold me into servitude to this man, | 汉克简直是把我卖给了这人当奴隶 |
[22:04] | and when I tried to quit, Fring threatened my family. | 当我想要退出时 弗林便威胁我的家人 |
[22:08] | I didn’t know where to turn. | 我不知道向谁求助 |
[22:11] | Eventually, Hank and Fring had a falling out, | 最终 汉克和弗林大吵一架 |
[22:15] | and things escalated. | 后来情况恶化 |
[22:17] | Fring was able to arrange, | 弗林一手策划了 |
[22:21] | uh, I guess– I guess you call it a hit on Hank, | 我想 应该叫针对汉克的袭击 |
[22:25] | and failed. | 结果失败了 |
[22:26] | But he was seriously injured, | 但他受伤很严重 |
[22:29] | and I wound up paying his medical bills, | 我付了他的医药费 |
[22:31] | which amounted to a little over $177,000. | 大概是十七万七千多美元 |
[22:35] | Upon recovery, Hank was bent on revenge. | 汉克刚刚恢复 就开始考虑复仇 |
[22:40] | Working with a man named Hector Salamanca, | 他跟一个名叫赫克托·塞拉曼卡的人合作 |
[22:45] | he plotted to kill Fring. | 计划杀死了弗林 |
[22:47] | The bomb that he used | 他用的炸弹 |
[22:49] | was built by me. | 则是我做的 |
[22:52] | He gave me no option in that. | 他让我别无选择 |
[22:55] | I have often contemplated suicide, | 我常常考虑自杀 |
[22:59] | but I’m a coward. | 但我是个懦夫 |
[23:03] | I wanted to go to the police, | 我想去警局自首 |
[23:07] | but I was frightened. | 但我被吓坏了 |
[23:09] | Hank had risen to become the head of the Albuquerque D.E.A. | 汉克当时被提拔为阿尔伯克基毒品管制局局长 |
[23:14] | To keep me in line, | 为了控制我 |
[23:15] | he took my children. | 他带走了我的孩子 |
[23:17] | For three months he kept them. | 他监禁了他们三个月 |
[23:22] | My wife, who had no idea of my criminal activities, | 我妻子之前完全不知道我的犯罪行为 |
[23:27] | was horrified to learn what I had done. | 在得知以后非常震惊 |
[23:33] | I was in hell. | 我已深陷地狱 |
[23:35] | I hated myself for what I had brought upon my family. | 我恨自己给我的家庭带来的一切 |
[23:41] | Recently, I tried once again to quit, | 最近 我又试图退出 |
[23:45] | and in response, he gave me this. | 他痛打了我一顿作为回应 |
[23:58] | I can’t take this anymore. | 我再也受不了了 |
[24:02] | I live in fear every day that Hank will kill me, | 我每天都生活在汉克会杀死我 |
[24:07] | or worse, hurt my family. | 甚至是杀我全家的恐惧中 |
[24:11] | I… all I could think to do | 我想到的方法 |
[24:15] | was to make this video | 就是拍下这段录像 |
[24:18] | and hope that the world | 希望最终 |
[24:21] | will finally see this man | 人们会看清 |
[24:24] | for what he really is. | 这个人的真面目 |
[24:37] | Who do you think he’s shown this to? | 你觉得他把这个给谁看了 |
[24:41] | No one. It’s a threat. | 谁都没有 这是个威胁 |
[24:46] | It’s what he will do if I don’t back off. | 如果我不放过他 他就把这个公之于众 |
[24:50] | I think you should show this to Ramey. | 我觉得你应该把这个给雷米看 |
[24:52] | Just get ahead of it. | 抢先他一步 |
[24:54] | That video is a bunch of lies, Hank. | 这个录像里谎话连篇 汉克 |
[24:56] | Anybody who knows you will know. | 任何认识你的人都不会相信的 |
[24:58] | $177,000? | 17万7千 |
[25:05] | Hell’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[25:12] | Marie? | 玛丽 |
[25:17] | They told me it was gambling money. | 他们告诉我这是赌博赢来的钱 |
[25:22] | What was gambling money? | 什么赌博赢的钱 |
[25:28] | Oh, jesus christ, Marie. | 天呐 玛丽 |
[25:31] | Oh, god, no. | 老天 不是吧 |
[25:32] | How was I supposed to know? | 我怎么会知道 |
[25:34] | How was I supposed to know where it really came from? | 我怎么会知道这钱到底是从哪来的 |
[25:36] | Why were they paying for my medical bills? | 他们为什么要付我的医药费 |
[25:38] | What about my insurance? | 我的保险呢 |
[25:39] | Insurance wouldn’t have covered the treatment that you needed, | 保险不够付你复健的钱 |
[25:41] | And I… | 而我 |
[25:44] | I just wanted the best for you. | 我只想让你得到最好的治疗 |
[25:45] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我 |
[25:46] | Because I knew that you would refuse it, | 因为我知道你会拒绝 |
[25:48] | and without it, you may never have been able to walk again. | 如果不接受的话 你可能永远都站不起来了 |
[25:52] | Oh, christ, Marie. | 天啊 玛丽 |
[25:58] | You killed me here. | 你害死我了 |
[26:00] | I mean, it’s the– | 这可是 |
[26:01] | That’s the last nail. | 这可是压倒我的 |
[26:02] | That’s the last nail in the coffin. | 最后一根稻草 |
[26:08] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[26:31] | If I were you, I’d be more nervous. | 如果我是你 会更紧张一点 |
[26:35] | Ugh. Jesus. | 天呐 |
[26:37] | It’s always a desert. | 总是在沙漠里见面 |
[27:37] | Uh, I already checked it. | 我已经检查过了 |
[27:39] | It’s clean. I wouldn’t have driven it here if it wasn’t. | 没有追踪器 有我就不会开过来了 |
[27:43] | Um, get one of these, by the way. | 对了 买个这个吧 |
[27:46] | Reads radio signals. Much easier. | 能够读取无线电信号 方便多了 |
[27:55] | What does he know? | 他都知道什么 |
[27:59] | I mean, he knows you’re Heisenberg. | 他知道你是海森堡 |
[28:02] | But I figure not much else, | 其他我猜就没什么了 |
[28:04] | otherwise, you know, you’d be locked up. | 不然你早就被抓起来了 |
[28:09] | What did he say, exactly? | 他都说了什么 |
[28:12] | He wants me to inform on you for him. | 他想让我把你供出来 |
[28:15] | Tell him everything we did. | 告诉他所有我们做过的事 |
[28:19] | Anything else? | 还有呢 |
[28:23] | I don’t think he’s told the rest of the D.E.A. | 我觉得他没有告诉毒品管制局里的人 |
[28:27] | Why do you say that? | 为什么 |
[28:29] | Just him being there all by himself, | 因为他就这么一个人跑过来 |
[28:33] | and plus he was acting kinda shady. | 行为也怪怪的 |
[28:36] | Seemed like he didn’t want the other cops | 感觉他不想让其他警察 |
[28:38] | hearing what he had to say. | 听到他说的话 |
[28:41] | Are we gonna talk about the rain of caca | 我们还要不要谈谈 |
[28:43] | the kid brought down upon us? | 这孩子给我们带来的那些麻烦 |
[28:45] | Do you want to hazard a guess | 你想不想猜猜 |
[28:46] | What his little charity drive cost you? | 他那小小慈善之举花掉了你多少钱 |
[28:48] | Why don’t you go take a walk, Saul? | 你去旁边待会儿 索尔 |
[29:00] | Jesse, will you let me help you? | 杰西 让我帮你好吗 |
[29:04] | I don’t like to see you hurting like this. | 我不想看你这么痛苦 |
[29:10] | Maybe it’s time for a change. | 也许是时候改变一下了 |
[29:15] | What kinda change? | 什么改变 |
[29:18] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:24] | I don’t know. Maybe… | 不知道 也许 |
[29:28] | maybe it’s time for you to just… | 也许你是时候 |
[29:31] | leave all of this behind. | 放下这一切 |
[29:35] | Just get out of town. | 离开这里 |
[29:37] | Don’t look back. | 不要再回来 |
[29:45] | Saul knows a man. | 索尔认识一个人 |
[29:48] | He specializes in giving people new identities. | 专门帮人伪造新身份 |
[29:54] | He would move you someplace far away | 他会把你送到某个很远的地方 |
[29:58] | and set you up with a whole new life. | 让你过上全新的生活 |
[30:02] | Yeah, I know. Sounds a little extreme. | 我知道 听起来是有点极端 |
[30:10] | But maybe it’s exactly what you need. | 但也许这正是你需要的 |
[30:15] | You know, I really think that would be good for you. | 我觉得这样对你真的很好 |
[30:18] | A clean slate. | 一个新的开始 |
[30:21] | Just think about it. | 考虑一下 |
[30:23] | You get a job. Something legitimate. Something you like. | 你能找一份工作 合法的 你喜欢的 |
[30:29] | Meet a girl. Start a family, even. | 认识个女孩 甚至成家 |
[30:32] | Hell, you’re still so damn young. | 你瞧你还这么年轻 |
[30:36] | And what’s here for you now anyway? | 再说这里也没什么让你留恋的了 |
[30:43] | I tell ya. | 我跟你说 |
[30:44] | If I could, I’d trade places. | 如果可以 我愿意和你换 |
[30:47] | A whole lifetime ahead of you | 大好人生就在前面 |
[30:49] | with a chance to hit the reset button. | 并且有机会重新开始 |
[30:53] | In a few years, this might all feel | 过几年再回想起来 |
[30:57] | like nothing more than a bad dream. | 这一切不过是个噩梦罢了 |
[31:13] | Would you just, for once, | 你能不能就这么一次 |
[31:16] | stop working me? | 不要控制我 |
[31:20] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:21] | Can you just, uh, stop working me | 你能不能不要控制我 |
[31:23] | for, like, ten seconds straight? | 哪怕一会儿也好 |
[31:26] | Huh? Stop jerking me around? | 不要把我当个木偶一样 |
[31:29] | Jesse, I am not working you. | 杰西 我没有控制你 |
[31:31] | Yes. Yes, you are. | 有 你有 |
[31:35] | All right? Just drop the whole concerned dad thing | 好吗 不要装出一副慈父的样子 |
[31:38] | And tell me the truth. | 跟我说实话 |
[31:40] | I mean, you’re– you’re acting like | 你表现得就好像 |
[31:43] | me leaving town is– is all about me | 我跑路只对我有好处 |
[31:45] | and turning over a new leaf, | 可以重新开始似的 |
[31:47] | but it’s really– it’s really about you. | 但事实上 对你好处更大 |
[31:52] | I mean, you need me gone, | 你需要我离开 |
[31:54] | ’cause your dickhead brother-in-law | 因为你那个混蛋小舅子 |
[31:55] | is never gonna let up. | 不会放手 |
[31:58] | Just say so. | 直说吧 |
[32:00] | Just ask me for a favor. | 求我帮你个忙 |
[32:04] | Just tell me you don’t give a shit about me, | 直接告诉我你一点都不在乎我 |
[32:07] | and it’s either this– | 我要是不离开 |
[32:09] | It’s either this or you’ll kill me | 我要是不离开 你就杀了我 |
[32:12] | the same way you killed Mike. | 就像你杀了麦克一样 |
[32:15] | I mean, isn’t that what this is all about? | 不就是这么回事吗 |
[32:19] | Huh? Us meeting way the hell out here? | 让我们在这个鬼地方见面 |
[32:25] | In case I say no? | 以防我拒绝 |
[32:30] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[32:33] | Just tell me you need this. | 说你需要我这么做 |
[33:33] | Your change. | 找您零钱 |
[33:35] | And if you’ll hand this to your car wash professional, | 请把它交给洗车师 |
[33:37] | and have an a-1 day. | 祝您洗车愉快 |
[33:47] | Skyler? | 斯凯勒 |
[33:54] | Skyler, I’ve got my chemo in about 45 minutes. | 斯凯勒 我45分钟后开始化疗 |
[33:56] | Can you take over the register for me? | 你能替我去收款吗 |
[34:02] | Skyler? | 斯凯勒 |
[34:11] | It worked. | 起作用了 |
[34:14] | And we’re fine. | 我们没事了 |
[34:18] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[34:21] | We’re fine. | 我们没事了 |
[34:58] | So, Palmer and Castanares | 帕默和卡斯特纳瑞斯 |
[35:00] | are sitting on that jerkoff Saul Goodman’s office, | 在那个混蛋索尔·古德曼的办公室守着 |
[35:03] | keeping an eye on Jesse Pinkman. | 监视着杰西·平克曼 |
[35:04] | Yeah. I put them on it. | 是的 我让他们去的 |
[35:06] | You wanna explain that to me? | 想解释一下吗 |
[35:09] | Yeah. Right. | 是啊 |
[35:11] | Why the hell should I know anything? | 跟我有什么关系呢 |
[35:13] | They’re just my guys, after all. | 他们只是我的手下罢了 |
[35:16] | You gotta tell me what’s going on. | 你得告诉我是怎么回事 |
[35:17] | Pinkman is A.P.D.’s problem, not ours. | 平克曼是阿尔伯克基警局的问题 不是我们的 |
[35:19] | You got a history with this kid. | 你和这小子有过节 |
[35:21] | He catches wind that you’re trailing him, | 他要是发现你在跟踪他 |
[35:23] | and this explodes, he could sue. | 一旦暴露 他可以告你 |
[35:26] | Look, if I can’t explain this to Ramey, | 如果我无法跟雷米解释清楚 |
[35:28] | I gotta pull my guys. | 我得把我手下撤回来 |
[35:32] | Fine. Take them off. | 好吧 把他们撤回来 |
[35:36] | I said take them off. What else you want? | 我说把他们撤回来 你还想怎么样 |
[35:57] | I’m going out for awhile. | 我出去一下 |
[35:59] | Well, you have that 3:00. | 您三点有约 |
[36:01] | Will you be back? | 会回来吗 |
[36:03] | You know what? It’s gonna have to be another day. | 还是改天吧 |
[36:05] | Reschedule it. | 重新安排一下 |
[36:10] | Last chance. | 最后问你一次 |
[36:11] | You sure there’s nobody you wanna say bye to? | 你确定没有想告别的人了 |
[36:13] | Nobody at all? | 一个也没有 |
[36:15] | No. | 没有 |
[36:17] | This is it. | 那就这样了 |
[36:17] | Once I make the call, there’s no take-backs. | 我打电话之后 就不能反悔了 |
[36:27] | Uh, I need a new dust filter | 我需要为我的胡佛真空吸尘器 |
[36:29] | for my hoover max extract pressure-pro, model 60. | 买一个新的滤尘器 型号60 |
[36:32] | Can you help me with that? | 你能帮我吗 |
[36:35] | Yeah. Pickup. | 是的 接人 |
[36:36] | He’s hot. Uh, not hot hot, | 他有麻烦 但不是特大的麻烦 |
[36:38] | Just a little hot. | 一点小麻烦 |
[36:40] | Currently out on bail. | 正在保释期 |
[36:42] | Yeah, he knows the rules. | 是的 他明白规矩 |
[36:45] | One hour. Okay. He’ll be there. | 一小时 好的 他会赶到 |
[36:50] | And done. | 完事 |
[36:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[36:57] | This guy’s fee is one twenty-five. | 这家伙的要价是十二万五 |
[36:59] | Your benefactor… | 你的资助人 |
[37:01] | asked me to send you out with something extra. | 让我给你多带点钱 |
[37:04] | Get you started, you know? | 够你起步的 明白吗 |
[37:06] | Keep you sitting pretty | 让你在开始幸福的日子之前 |
[37:07] | until you get into the groove of your new life. | 也可以过得体面 |
[37:11] | Provided, of course, you don’t toss it out the window on the way. | 前提是 你不能在途中往窗外扔 |
[37:16] | Seriously, this is the last of it, | 说真的 这是最后一笔钱了 |
[37:19] | so you might wanna think about making a budget. | 你最好还是节约点 |
[37:22] | Hey, whoa, whoa! What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[37:23] | You can’t fire up a doob in here! Put that out! | 你不能在这里抽大麻 灭了 |
[37:27] | I mean it! Put it out! | 没开玩笑 赶紧灭了 |
[37:29] | Look, Mr. Natural, I’m not gonna let you sabotage this thing. | “反基督徒” 我不能让你把这事搞砸了 |
[37:32] | This guy is not gonna take you if you show up high, | 你要是吸毒了 他是不会接你走的 |
[37:35] | so stop screwing around, or it’s both our asses. | 所以别给我瞎闹 要不然我们俩都玩完了 |
[37:43] | Right. Well, that’s a start. | 很好 做得不错 |
[37:44] | Now give with the dope. | 把剩下的给我 |
[38:01] | Christ. | 要命了 |
[38:03] | Some people are immune to good advice. | 有些人就是不听劝 |
[38:07] | I’m gonna get a bag for this cash. | 我去拿个包把钱装上 |
[38:09] | Don’t even think about lighting up again. | 别再又点一颗 |
[38:14] | Francesca, | 弗朗西斯卡 |
[38:15] | we got any bags? | 有没有包 |
[38:16] | For money. Money-sized bags. | 装钱用 装钱用的包 |
[38:25] | Huell’s gonna drop you at the pickup spot, | 修尔把你送到接头地点 |
[38:27] | then he’s gonna get the hell out of there. | 然后他就离开 |
[38:29] | You got that? | 明白了吗 |
[38:31] | Guy won’t pick up the kid if he’s got company. | 那人看到有人陪你 是不会接你的 |
[38:34] | You got a phone? | 你有手机吗 |
[38:36] | Cops took it. | 警察拿走了 |
[38:40] | All right. In case something goes wrong, | 好吧 如果有什么情况 |
[38:42] | guy doesn’t show, whatever, you give me a call. | 那人没出现之类的 给我打电话 |
[38:49] | Seriously? Hello Kitty? | 逗我呢 凯蒂猫 |
[38:52] | “Seriously?” It’s free. | “认真的” 免费的还挑剔 |
[38:54] | Uh, we got a beggars-choosers situation here, | 我们现在遇到有人不知足的情况了 |
[38:56] | So stop busting my balls. | 你就别烦我了 |
[38:57] | Corner of Juan Tabo and Osuna. | 胡安塔波和奥苏那街口 |
[38:59] | You, you’re gonna sit and wait. | 你 你就坐在这等着 |
[39:01] | This guy’s punctual with a capital “P”. | 这个人异常的准时 |
[39:03] | Okay? So don’t move. Don’t get up and get an ice cream. | 所以别乱跑 别去拿冰激凌 |
[39:06] | Just stay put like a good boy. | 就乖乖的坐在这里 |
[39:08] | He’ll pick you up. You’ll pay him. | 他会来接你 你付钱给他 |
[39:09] | He’ll take your I.D. He’ll give you a new one. | 他会拿走你的身份证 然后给你一个新的 |
[39:12] | Good-bye, Jesse Pinkman. Hello, Mr. Credit to society. | 再见 杰西·平克曼 你好 社会好公民 |
[39:17] | So, do I get to pick where I go? | 那我能选去哪吗 |
[39:19] | Well, it’s your life. I imagine you get a say. | 这是你的生活 我觉得你应该有选择的权利 |
[39:21] | Want a suggestion? How about Florida? | 我给你个建议吧 佛罗里达怎么样 |
[39:23] | You get a tan, meet the Swedish bikini team, | 晒黑点 见见瑞典比基尼女郎 |
[39:26] | You know, swim with the dolphins. | 和海豚一起游游泳 |
[39:28] | What about… Alaska? | 阿拉斯加 怎么样 |
[39:31] | Alaska. Okay. | 阿拉斯加 好吧 |
[39:32] | Well, that’s a different vibe. | 那是另一种节奏了 |
[39:34] | I never figured you for a big moose lover, | 真没看出你这么喜欢麋鹿 |
[39:36] | But whatever floats your boat. | 但这就随你了 |
[39:38] | Alaska. Alaska’s good. | 阿拉斯加 阿拉斯加不错 |
[39:42] | Anywhere you can get a fresh start is gonna be good. | 能让你重新开始的地方都是好的 |
[39:45] | You ready? | 你准备好了 |
[39:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:50] | Take care, Jesse. | 保重 杰西 |
[39:54] | All right. | 好的 |
[40:02] | ‘scuse me. | 抱歉 |
[41:50] | Hey, man, you can’t go in there! | 伙计 你不能进去 |
[41:53] | He a no-show? Why didn’t you call? | 他没出现吗 你为什么不打电话 |
[41:56] | Why didn’t you… | 你为什么不… |
[41:58] | Stop! | 停 |
[42:01] | Code red! | 红色警报 |
[42:05] | Huell! No! Hey! | 修尔 不 |
[42:08] | Hey! No! Get in here! | 不 进来 |
[42:09] | No, no. | 不 不 |
[42:12] | Back off! | 退后 |
[42:14] | You, stay where you are. | 你呆在那别动 |
[42:16] | What? I don’t know what happened here. What did I do? | 怎么了 我不知道这是怎么回事 我做了什么 |
[42:19] | You stole it off of me. | 是你偷的 |
[42:21] | You and him– you took it right out of my pocket, didn’t you? | 你和他 你从我身上偷走了 对不对 |
[42:23] | Whoa, whoa, whoa! Calm down. Yes. | 等等 等等 冷静 是的 |
[42:25] | Okay. I had Huell lift your dope. | 是的 我让修尔把你的毒品拿走了 |
[42:27] | I told you I couldn’t risk the guy not taking you. | 我告诉过你我怕那人会不带你走 |
[42:29] | No! Before! The cigarette! | 不 之前 烟 |
[42:33] | You stole the cigarette. | 你把烟偷走了 |
[42:36] | What? The ricin cigarette! | 什么 那根蓖麻毒香烟 |
[42:39] | You had him steal it off of me! | 你让他偷走的 |
[42:41] | And all for that asshole Mr. White! | 都是为了混蛋怀特老师 |
[42:44] | He poisoned Brock! | 是他毒死了布洛克 |
[42:46] | He poisoned Brock, and you– you helped him! | 他毒死了布洛克 而你 你是帮凶 |
[42:50] | Okay, Jesse. Calm down. Say it again! | 等等 杰西 冷静一下 你再说一遍 |
[42:53] | Tell me one more time to calm down! Come on! | 再让我冷静一遍 试试看 |
[42:56] | I’m sorry. Yes. Okay. | 抱歉 好了 |
[42:58] | I had Huell lift your cigarette, but Walt made me! | 我让修尔顺走了你的香烟 但那是沃尔特逼我的 |
[43:01] | He told me he was helping you, he was saving you. | 他告诉我他是在帮你 他是要救你 |
[43:04] | I never would’ve agreed to it if I’d known what he was gonna do. | 我要知道他的打算 绝对不会帮他 |
[43:07] | Jesse, you gotta believe me. | 杰西 你要相信我 |
[43:09] | I didn’t want any of this! | 我从没想到事情会这样 |
[43:22] | Back off! | 退后 |
[43:31] | Get off me! What do I pay you for? | 别碰我 我花钱雇你来干什么用的 |
[43:37] | Hey, it’s me. We got a big problem. | 是我 出大事了 |
[43:40] | 18 19 20 …18, 19, and 20. | |
[43:43] | Actually, you gave me a five, not a one. | 你给了我一张五块的 不是一块的 |
[43:46] | Oh, I– I did. I’m– I’m so sorry. | 我 还真是 抱歉 |
[43:48] | Um, here you go. | 给您 |
[43:52] | Thank you for your honesty. | 谢谢您的诚实 |
[43:53] | Oh, and, uh, | 还有 |
[43:55] | please give this to your car wash professional. | 请把这个给您的洗车员 |
[43:57] | Have an a-1 day. | 祝您洗车愉快 |
[44:01] | God. | 天呢 |
[44:09] | – What’s going on? – Not much. | -还好吗 -还好 |
[44:16] | – Yeah? Nothing? – No. Things are fine. | -是吗 一切顺利 -是的 一切顺利 |
[44:19] | – Good. – Why? | -那就好 -怎么了 |
[44:21] | Oh, no reason. | 没事 |
[44:32] | You know what I… found the other day | 那天我发现 |
[44:35] | is that the– the– the latch on the soda machine wasn’t… | 自动贩售机上的闭锁 |
[44:42] | Latching. | 没有锁上 |
[44:44] | It’s– it’s catching | 我每次存货的时候 |
[44:46] | every time that I stock that darn thing. | 那鬼东西都出问题 |
[44:50] | So I thought I’d check it out. | 所以我来查看一下 |
[44:55] | Great. | 好啊 |
[45:31] | Oh! Exact change. | 零钱正好 |
[45:33] | I like that. Thank you very much. | 就喜欢这样的 非常感谢 |
[45:38] | Okay. | 好了 |
[45:40] | And… | 然后 |
[45:42] | Please give this to your car care professional, | 请把这个给您的洗车员 |
[45:45] | And have an a-1 day. | 祝您洗车愉快 |
[45:47] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[45:48] | You know what I just remembered | 我刚刚想起来 |
[45:49] | Is that they gave me a prescription to go pick up. | 他们让我去取配方药 |
[45:52] | So I forgot. | 我给忘记了 |
[45:54] | I’m gonna go head on over to the drugstore, okay? | 我就先去药房了 可以吗 |
[45:57] | – Yeah. Okay. – All right. | -当然 好的 -好 |