时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:21] | Mariano, it’s me. | 马里亚诺 是我 |
[04:23] | I need you to get Skyler on the line. | 让斯凯勒听电话 |
[04:26] | No, no, I need you to get her on the phone right now. | 不 现在就让她听 |
[04:29] | Tell her it’s urgent. | 告诉她十万火急 |
[04:33] | No–what do you mean she won’t get off the phone? | 什么叫她不愿意挂电话 |
[04:36] | I am giving you permission, Mariano. | 我给你许可 马里亚诺 |
[04:39] | You make her get off the phone. | 你逼她挂电话 |
[04:47] | Mariano, | 马里亚诺 |
[04:49] | who is Skyler on the phone with? | 斯凯勒在跟谁讲电话 |
[05:03] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[05:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:26] | Where is she? Where’s Skyler? | 她在哪里 斯凯勒在哪里 |
[05:28] | She just kinda left. | 她刚走 |
[05:29] | she didn’t say where she was going. | 没说去哪里 |
[06:25] | Skyler, my–my head is spinning. | 斯凯勒 我头很晕 |
[06:30] | And yours… | 而你 |
[06:32] | I–I can’t even imagine. | 我真无法想象 |
[06:39] | So much makes sense to me now. | 我现在全理顺了 |
[06:41] | You jumping in the pool, | 你跳进泳池 |
[06:42] | you sending us your kids, I get it. | 你把孩子送到我们这 我懂了 |
[06:47] | I just wished I’d seen it sooner. | 我真希望自己能早点看出端倪 |
[06:54] | He’s a monster. | 他是个怪物 |
[06:58] | He’s a… | 他是个… |
[07:01] | Look, I don’t know what he did to you | 听着 我不知道他对你做了什么 |
[07:03] | to force you to keep his secrets. | 逼你为他保守秘密 |
[07:05] | If he threatened you, | 如果他威胁你 |
[07:06] | or whatever mind games he played. | 或是搞什么心理游戏 |
[07:10] | I don’t know if there was abuse. | 我不知道他有没有虐待你 |
[07:13] | But I want you to know that you can be open with me. | 但我想让你知道 你可以对我直言 |
[07:17] | Don’t hold anything back, okay? | 别隐瞒 好吗 |
[07:20] | I mean, I don’t even– | 我都不知道 |
[07:21] | understand if you know the full extent of this, | 你对整个事情 他的恶行 |
[07:23] | what he’s done. | 了解多少 |
[07:25] | Not just the meth cooking, but the lives he’s destroyed. | 他不只制毒 他还杀人 |
[07:31] | But, look, that’s all behind you. Starting now. | 但听着 从现在开始 这都过去了 |
[07:36] | You’re done being his victim. | 你不会再被他伤害了 |
[07:40] | Because here’s what we’re gonna do. | 因为我们要这样做 |
[07:42] | Sky. Here’s what we’re gonna do. | 斯凯勒 我们要这样做 |
[07:46] | You and the kids are gonna move back to our house | 你和孩子搬回我们家 |
[07:49] | where you’ll be safe, | 在那里你们很安全 |
[07:51] | where he can’t get to you. | 他没法动你们 |
[07:54] | Hank, does Marie… | 汉克 玛丽她… |
[07:59] | No. No. We’ll get to that soon enough. | 还不知道 我们稍后再告诉她 |
[08:01] | It’s just you and me right now, okay? | 现在就你我知道 好吗 |
[08:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[08:09] | Before we, um, before we get you back to the house, | 在我们送你回家前 |
[08:14] | I… | 我 |
[08:16] | I’m gonna ask you to tell me everything you can. | 我需要你告诉我你知道的一切 |
[08:20] | Um, take as long as you like. | 要多久都行 |
[08:22] | Just, uh, start from the beginning | 从头说 |
[08:24] | when you first became aware of Walt’s activities, | 从你最早意识到沃尔特的行为开始 |
[08:27] | and just–just try to be as detailed as you can. | 尽可能详细点 |
[08:33] | Uh, what–right–right here? | 什么 在这里开始吗 |
[08:38] | Right now? | 现在吗 |
[08:39] | Sure. Why not? | 是的 为什么不呢 |
[08:41] | While it’s still fresh, you know? | 趁着记忆犹新 |
[08:43] | And just, uh, just, uh, remember to, uh, | 还有 记得 |
[08:46] | just state your name and the date before you start. | 开始前说出你的姓名和日期 |
[08:48] | Hank, do… | 汉克 一定要 |
[08:52] | do we have to– have to do this right now? | 一定要现在开始吗 |
[08:58] | No, we–we don’t have to do this right now. No. | 不 不必现在 不必 |
[09:02] | But just here’s the thing. | 但问题是 |
[09:03] | You see, I need something solid that I can bring to my people. | 我需要给我的同事一些切实的证据 |
[09:06] | A statement, on the record. | 记录在案的陈述 |
[09:08] | So you testifying to Walt’s criminal activity, | 所以只要你证实沃尔特的犯罪行为 |
[09:11] | whatever you know, goes a long, long way here. | 不管多少 都会有很大影响 |
[09:14] | Okay? I mean, you see, | 好吗 你要明白 |
[09:15] | building a case this big, gathering all this evidence, | 这么大的案子 要搜集足够的证据 |
[09:18] | enough to get a conviction, | 给他定罪 |
[09:19] | we’re talking a long-haul proposition here, | 这是场持久战 |
[09:21] | and I don’t want that bastard running out the clock. | 我可不想那家伙跑赢时间 |
[09:24] | But with your testimony– | 但如果有了你的证词 |
[09:25] | Wait, what do you mean running out the clock? | 等等 “跑赢时间”是什么意思 |
[09:29] | His cancer. His cancer’s back. | 他的癌症 他的癌症复发了 |
[09:32] | So he said. | 他说的 |
[09:36] | He didn’t tell you? | 他没告诉你吗 |
[09:39] | Who’s to say it’s even true? | 谁知道真假呢 |
[09:40] | Lying piece of shit. | 狗日的谎话精 |
[09:44] | Look, regardless, I mean, we’ll just assume. | 不管怎样 就算是真的吧 |
[09:47] | Fine. Okay? | 随便了 好吗 |
[09:48] | You know what? That son of a bitch | 但你猜怎么 那个婊子养的 |
[09:50] | looks me in the eye and he says | 看着我的眼睛说 |
[09:51] | if what I know is true, if… | 如果这些是事实 如果是的话 |
[09:55] | He’ll be dead before I can prove it. | 他会在我证明前就死了 |
[09:57] | The balls on that son of a– | 那杂种可真有种 |
[10:00] | I got all these little pieces. | 我有很多碎片 |
[10:02] | They’re all part of the story, right? | 都是整件事的一部分 |
[10:04] | But they don’t mean much on their own. | 单独看 并没有太大意义 |
[10:05] | But when you start telling me what you know, | 但如果你能告诉我你知道的事 |
[10:07] | when you start filling in the gaps, | 等你把这些碎片串联起来 |
[10:08] | I’ll have him in lockup before the sun goes down. | 我天黑前就把他拘了 |
[10:12] | Hank, I–I… | 汉克 我 |
[10:16] | I think maybe… | 我想也许 |
[10:18] | maybe I need a lawyer. | 也许我得找个律师 |
[10:20] | What? | 什么 |
[10:22] | No, no, no, no, you don’t. | 不 不 不要 |
[10:24] | I–I think maybe I do. | 我觉得也许需要 |
[10:27] | Skyler, understand, I am here to help you. | 斯凯勒 明白吗 我是来帮你 |
[10:29] | But to do that, I need your help. | 但要帮你 你也得帮我 |
[10:31] | We start bringing in lawyers | 一旦我们扯上律师 |
[10:33] | and they start putting up roadblocks | 他们不管有没有必要 |
[10:36] | where they don’t need to be, | 只会处处掣肘 |
[10:37] | and my ability to control this situation diminishes. | 我对局势的掌控也会削弱 |
[10:40] | Just for my own protection, | 我是为保护自己 |
[10:43] | It just, you know, it seems to make sense | 只是觉得应该 |
[10:47] | that I should have someone to talk to. | 找人咨询一下 |
[10:51] | Skyler, I’m your– your biggest advocate here, | 斯凯勒 现在最支持你的是我 |
[10:53] | and I’m telling you, for your own good, | 而且我也说了 都是为了你好 |
[10:56] | you need to get out ahead of this thing. | 这事你必须要主动交代 |
[10:59] | I mean, you start, you know, getting defensive, | 我是说 如果你消极被动 |
[11:03] | I–I’m not saying it’s right, | 我不是说这就对 |
[11:05] | but I’ll tell you it’s a fact, | 但这就是现实 |
[11:07] | The D.A. Will look at you differently. | 检方对你的态度会有不同 |
[11:09] | But you don’t know that. | 但你也不确定 |
[11:11] | Skyler, yes, I–I do. | 对 斯凯勒 不确定 |
[11:13] | I’ve been around long enough to know. | 我在这行已经混了太久了 |
[11:15] | It’s in your best interest | 对你最有利的就是 |
[11:17] | to get out there and show the world you have nothing to hide. | 从那里搬走 告诉世人你清清白白 |
[11:22] | Look… | 听着 |
[11:25] | no one in the world is more important to me | 我在这世上最重要的人 |
[11:29] | than your sister. | 就是你妹妹 |
[11:32] | So believe me when I tell you | 所以相信我 |
[11:35] | that your best interest and mine | 你我的利害 |
[11:39] | are the same. | 彼此一致 |
[11:42] | But, Hank, you telling me not to talk to a lawyer | 不过汉克 你说不让我找律师 |
[11:45] | doesn’t sound like that at all. | 听着可不是那么回事 |
[11:48] | It sounds like what you want… | 听起来就像是你想… |
[11:53] | what you want is to get Walt. | 你只想抓住沃尔特 |
[11:56] | At all costs. | 不惜代价 |
[11:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:01] | Okay, let’s just– | 好吧 让我们… |
[12:04] | slow down. Slow down. | 别着急 慢慢来 |
[12:07] | You can… | 你可以 |
[12:09] | you can talk to a lawyer later. | 你可以迟点找律师谈 |
[12:13] | But right now, what we need to do, | 但现在 我们该做的是 |
[12:17] | we need to go get the kids, | 我们该去接孩子 |
[12:19] | we need to bring them to my house where they’re safe, | 得把他们接到我家 那里安全 |
[12:22] | and then we need to help each other | 然后我们齐心协力 |
[12:24] | put this animal away, okay? | 抓住那禽兽 好吗 |
[12:28] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[12:29] | – Hank. – No, come on. | -汉克 -来吧 |
[12:31] | Let’s go to the house and we’ll deal with it there. Come on. | 去你家 到那再说 走吧 |
[12:33] | Am I under arrest? | 我被逮捕了吗 |
[12:37] | What? | 什么 |
[12:38] | Am I under arrest? | 我被逮捕了吗 |
[12:47] | Skyler, I–I– you’re not thinking straight about this. | 斯凯勒 我… 这事你没弄明白 |
[12:50] | You have to listen to me. I–Skyler. | 你得听我说 我 斯凯勒 |
[12:52] | Skyler–Skyler–Skyler– | 斯凯勒 斯凯勒 |
[12:53] | – Am I under arrest? – No, no, no. | -我被逮捕了吗 -没有 没有 |
[12:54] | – Am I under arrest? – No. Sky–shh. | -我被逮捕了吗 -没有 斯凯勒 |
[12:56] | – Hank, are you arresting me? – Sky– | -汉克 你是要逮捕我吗 -斯凯勒 |
[12:58] | Am I under arrest?! | 我被逮捕了吗 |
[13:43] | Jesus, Mary, and Joseph. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[13:49] | I gotta do it, man. | 我必须得这样做 老兄 |
[13:58] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[14:00] | What are you doing? Huell. | 你干什么呢 修尔 |
[14:03] | Hey, quit screwing around. | 别不着调了 |
[14:05] | We are here to do a job, | 我们是来干活的 |
[14:07] | Not channel Scrooge McDuck. | 不是幻想当唐老鸭的 |
[14:09] | You hearin’ me? | 听到没有 |
[14:10] | I hear ya. | 听到啦 |
[14:12] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[14:18] | Ah, screw it. | 管它呢 |
[14:27] | Mexico. | 墨西哥 |
[14:29] | All’s I’m saying. | 我就说这个 |
[14:36] | Guy hit ten guys in jail within a two-minute window. | 那家伙大牢里两分钟内一打十 |
[14:39] | All’s I’m saying. | 我就说这个 |
[14:42] | Yeah, it’s me. Again. | 对 还是我 |
[14:44] | Listen, kid, you’ve got to hide those bags. | 孩子听我说 你得把那些袋子藏起来 |
[14:46] | The monkey is in the banana patch, capis? | 猴子进了香蕉林 懂了吧 |
[14:49] | So…call me. | 回我电话 |
[14:52] | This was the third message. | 这是第三条了 |
[14:53] | Where the hell is that kid? | 那孩子到底在哪里 |
[14:57] | That’s her. | 是她 |
[14:58] | Don’t. | 别接 |
[14:59] | I have to talk to her. | 我得和她说 |
[15:00] | You don’t have to do– | 没必要 |
[15:00] | You answer that phone | 你一接电话 |
[15:02] | and Schrader’s on the other end of the line | 施罗德肯定在电话那头 |
[15:03] | with a legal wire tap recording everything you say, | 利用合法监听装置记录你的每句话 |
[15:06] | You’re not doing anybody any favors. | 你完全帮不到任何人 |
[15:07] | Except for him. | 除了帮他 |
[15:08] | In fact, why do you still have a battery in that thing? | 而且 你那玩意里干什么还装着电池 |
[15:10] | Take it out. | 拿出来 |
[15:12] | They might be trying to triangulate your movements. | 他们可能会以此定位 |
[15:14] | I’m not being paranoid. Do it. | 不是我疑神疑鬼 快点 |
[15:19] | Can’t believe she went to him. | 难以置信她会去找他 |
[15:21] | She just panicked. | 她只是慌了 |
[15:21] | She went right to him without even talking to me. | 她都没跟我说一声就去找他了 |
[15:23] | Without a moment’s hesitation. | 一点都没有犹疑 |
[15:25] | I’m not saying it’s not bad. It’s bad. | 我没说这样没问题 简直太糟了 |
[15:27] | But it could be worse. | 但也许会更糟 |
[15:28] | Really. How much worse could it be, | 说真的 你估计一下 |
[15:31] | exactly, in your estimation? | 还能糟到什么地步 |
[15:33] | What does she actually know? | 她知道些什么 |
[15:34] | What has she seen, hmm? | 她看到过什么呢 |
[15:36] | Nothing. It’s hearsay. | 什么都没有 都是传言 |
[15:37] | It’s all he said, she said. | 都是你告诉她的 |
[15:39] | I mean, the only real evidence | 她唯一能带他们找到的 |
[15:40] | that she can lead them to is your money, | 实质证据就是你的钱 |
[15:42] | and once we take care of that, | 我们一旦处理好了 |
[15:43] | well, then they got nothing. | 他们就毫无证据了 |
[15:46] | Nothing? Hank knows. That’s not nothing. | 毫无证据 汉克知道了 这可不是毫无证据 |
[15:51] | Yeah. I can’t exactly see him turning the other cheek. | 是啊 他应该不会背叛缉毒局来帮你的 |
[15:58] | Of course there’s always, um… | 当然了 总有 |
[16:03] | Always what? | 总有什么 |
[16:06] | Well, have you given any thought to, um, | 你有没有想过 |
[16:10] | sending him on a trip to Belize? | 送他去伯利兹[中美洲东北部国家] |
[16:14] | Belize? | 伯利兹 |
[16:15] | Yeah. Belize. | 是的 伯利兹 |
[16:17] | You know, where, uh, where Mike went to. | 麦克去的地方 |
[16:21] | Off on a trip to, uh, Belize. | 去一趟伯利兹 |
[16:25] | Saul, you better not be saying what I think you’re saying. | 索尔 你的意思最好别是我想的那样 |
[16:28] | – It’s just conjecture on my part. – Hank is family. | -我就这么一说 -汉克是我的家人 |
[16:32] | – Okay, it’s an option that– – You understand that? | -好吧 这也是个选项… -你明白吗 |
[16:34] | It’s an option that has worked very well for you | 只是最近这段日子 这个选项 |
[16:36] | in the recent past. | 可帮了你不少 |
[16:38] | Jesus. What is wrong with you? | 天呐 你有什么毛病 |
[16:39] | My mistake. Family. Off limits. Of course. | 我错了 家人当然不能碰 |
[16:43] | I’m just throwing thoughts out there. | 我就跟你说说我的想法而已 |
[16:44] | This is a safe room, right? | 反正在这里能无话不谈 |
[16:46] | Jesus. Send him to Belize. | 天呐 送他去伯利兹 |
[16:48] | I’ll send you to Belize. | 送你去还差不多 |
[16:53] | Finally. | 终于来了 |
[17:00] | It’s about time. | 也是时候了 |
[17:01] | Have you two been followed? | 有人跟着你俩吗 |
[17:03] | Are you sure? | 确定吗 |
[17:04] | If they had, we’d all be in handcuffs right now. | 要是有人跟着 我们现在应该都被人铐上了 |
[17:15] | I, uh, took the tops off. | 我把盖子拿掉了 |
[17:18] | Figured you’d want to check to make sure it’s still all there. | 心想你应该想检查一下确保钱都在这里 |
[17:20] | You figured right. | 没错 |
[17:28] | Close enough. | 差不多了 |
[17:32] | Hey, if you need any help on the other end. | 你如果还需要人帮忙 只管开口 |
[17:34] | Yeah, these things are a bitch to move on your own. | 是啊 一个人搬这些太重了 |
[17:36] | I’ll manage. | 我自己可以 |
[17:38] | And we don’t mind overtime. | 我们不介意加班 |
[17:39] | Ain’t no thing. | 小事一桩 |
[17:52] | Pay Huell and Kuby and take your cut. | 付掉修尔和库比的钱 拿走你那份 |
[17:55] | The rest is mine. Insurance in case I need you. | 剩下是我的 以防我还需要你 |
[17:58] | In case you need me? | 以防你还需要我 |
[17:59] | I’m thinking the probability is high. | 我看这可能性很高 |
[18:01] | Just find Jesse. | 找到杰西 |
[18:03] | Keys. | 钥匙 |
[19:26] | Saul Goodman, please. | 请接索尔·古德曼 |
[19:28] | Skyler White. | 我是斯凯勒·怀特 |
[19:29] | No, no, please– please don’t tell me he isn’t there. | 不不 请别说他不在 |
[19:31] | I know he’s been avoiding my calls. | 我知道他一直不肯接我电话 |
[19:35] | All right, well, um, has my husband been there? | 好吧 我丈夫去过吗 |
[19:39] | What do you mean you don’t know? | 什么叫你不知道 |
[19:40] | Either he has or he hasn’t. | 去过还是没去过 |
[19:41] | I don’t– | 我不… |
[19:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[19:52] | Sky. | 斯凯勒 |
[19:59] | Sky, I know you’re home. | 斯凯勒 我知道你在家 |
[20:01] | Let me in. Let me talk to you. | 让我进去跟你谈谈 |
[20:06] | Skyler, I’m just gonna wait here until you open the door, | 斯凯勒 我就在门口等着你开门 |
[20:08] | so let me in now or three hours from now, | 要么现在让我进去 要么我就等上三个小时 |
[20:11] | but I’m not leaving until I see you. | 在见到你之前 我是不会走的 |
[20:14] | Skyler. Please. | 斯凯勒 拜托 |
[20:26] | Just you. | 就你一个人 |
[20:29] | Not Hank. | 汉克不能进来 |
[20:35] | Tell me Hank is crazy. | 告诉我汉克疯了 |
[20:39] | Tell me he doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 告诉我他在胡言乱语 |
[20:48] | You gotta give me something, Skyler. | 你得给我说说情况 斯凯勒 |
[20:50] | Anything to help me understand. | 帮我弄清楚这件事 |
[20:54] | It can’t be true. | 不可能是真的 |
[21:08] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[21:22] | How long have you known? | 你知道多久了 |
[21:26] | Hank said that when you walked into the pool, | 汉克说是在你走进游泳池 |
[21:28] | that’s when you knew. | 那会儿你就知道了 |
[21:30] | When you had your… | 那时你有了… |
[21:36] | But not then. Before that. | 不是那时候 在那之前 |
[21:44] | Since Gus Fring? | 古斯·福林那时起吗 |
[21:49] | The money. | 那些钱 |
[21:51] | All that money that Walt made, | 沃尔特赚的那些钱 |
[21:55] | when you bought your car wash. | 你买洗车店的时候 |
[22:01] | And your whole gambling story. | 你说的赌博故事 |
[22:06] | That was a lie. | 是个谎话 |
[22:10] | Did you know then? | 你那时候就知道了吗 |
[22:18] | You had to. | 你一定知道 |
[22:25] | Skyler… | 斯凯勒 |
[22:32] | Did you know since before Hank was shot? | 你是不是在汉克遭枪击之前就知道了 |
[22:40] | Skyler? | 斯凯勒 |
[22:47] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[22:51] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[22:54] | You’re sorry… You’re… | 你很抱歉 你很… |
[22:57] | I’m– | 我… |
[23:01] | You won’t talk… you won’t talk to Hank | 你不告诉…你不告诉汉克 |
[23:05] | because you think that Walt is going to get away with this. | 是因为你以为沃尔特能逍遥法外 |
[23:29] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[23:31] | – Let’s go. – Marie. Marie. | -走吧 -玛丽 玛丽 |
[23:34] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:36] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[23:37] | She’s coming with us. | 她得跟我们走 |
[23:38] | No, she is not. Give her back to me. | 不 不行 把她还给我 |
[23:40] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[23:42] | Hank. Hank, help. Come and help. | 汉克 汉克 帮忙 过来帮忙 |
[23:46] | You are not leaving this house with my daughter. | 你不能带着我的女儿离开我家 |
[23:49] | Give her back to me. | 把她还给我 |
[23:50] | Marie. Give her back to me. | 玛丽 把她还给我 |
[23:52] | – Stop it. – You’re scaring her. | -住手 -你吓到她了 |
[23:54] | Marie. Give her back to me. | 玛丽 把她还给我 |
[23:55] | I’m trying to protect her. | 我在尽力保护她 |
[23:56] | Protect her? How dare you? I’m her mother. | 保护她 你怎么敢这么说 我是她妈妈 |
[23:58] | She’s not gonna live in this madhouse. | 她再也不能住在这间鬼屋了 |
[23:59] | You do not know what you’re talking about. | 你不知道你在说什么 |
[24:02] | Give her back to me. | 把她还给我 |
[24:03] | Hank, you have to help me. | 汉克 你得帮我 |
[24:04] | Listen, I will call the police. | 听着 我会报警的 |
[24:05] | You call them. You call them, Skyler. | 你报警啊 报警啊 斯凯勒 |
[24:07] | I will. Give me my baby. | 我会的 把孩子还给我 |
[24:09] | Marie, put her down. | 玛丽 快放下 |
[24:10] | I am not leaving here without her. | 我必须带着她走 |
[24:11] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[24:12] | Give me my baby. | 把孩子还给我 |
[24:13] | Skyler, we are not leaving without her. | 斯凯勒 我们必须带着她走 |
[24:15] | Give me my baby right now! | 马上把我的孩子还给我 |
[24:17] | Marie! | 玛丽 |
[24:19] | Do it now. | 快还给她 |
[24:23] | Give her back. | 还给她 |
[24:29] | That’s right. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 这就对了 没事了 没事了 |
[24:32] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 不哭了 好了好了好了 |
[24:35] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好了 好了 没事了 |
[24:44] | Okay, mama has you now. | 好了 妈妈抱着你呢 |
[24:46] | Mama has you now. | 妈妈抱着你呢 |
[24:47] | Mama has you. | 妈妈抱着你呢 |
[24:56] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[24:57] | It’s okay, it’s okay. | 好了 好了 |
[24:58] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事了 别哭了 |
[25:21] | You have to get him. | 你必须抓住他 |
[28:02] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[28:17] | Where have you been? | 你上哪里去了 |
[28:22] | Oh, my god. | 老天啊 |
[28:27] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[28:39] | You moved the money, didn’t you? | 你把钱挪走了 是吗 |
[28:41] | You buried it somewhere. | 你把钱埋起来了 |
[28:45] | Did you get my messages? | 你收到我的短信了吗 |
[28:49] | I told Hank nothing. | 我什么也没跟汉克说 |
[28:54] | Walt. I swear I didn’t. | 沃尔特 我发誓我没说 |
[29:00] | Say something. | 说话呀 |
[29:05] | Please. | 求你了 |
[29:12] | Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[29:13] | Walt. Walt. | 沃尔特 沃尔特 |
[29:42] | How–how long was I out? | 我…我昏迷了多久 |
[29:47] | Oh, about four or five hours. | 大概四五个小时 |
[29:51] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[30:01] | It’s true. | 看来是真的 |
[30:06] | The cancer’s back. | 癌症复发了 |
[30:18] | Is this it? | 是这样吗 |
[30:33] | Does that make you happy? | 你会因此而开心吗 |
[30:37] | I can’t remember the last time I was happy. | 我都记不清上一次开心是什么时候了 |
[30:51] | Just tell me. | 告诉我 |
[30:56] | I know you talked with Hank. | 我知道你跟汉克谈过了 |
[30:59] | I know you made a deal. | 我知道你俩做了笔交易 |
[31:02] | Skyler, I’ll make this easy. | 斯凯勒 一切很简单 |
[31:07] | I’ll give myself up. | 我会去自首 |
[31:09] | If you promise me one thing. | 如果你能答应我一件事 |
[31:13] | You keep the money. | 你要保留这些钱 |
[31:16] | Never speak of it. | 决不能提起 |
[31:20] | Never give it up. | 决不能放弃 |
[31:22] | You pass it on to our children. | 把钱留给孩子们 |
[31:27] | Give them everything. | 把一切都给他们 |
[31:32] | Will you do that? | 你能做到吗 |
[31:37] | Please? | 求你了 |
[31:42] | Please don’t let me have done all this for nothing. | 求你别让我所做的这一切变得毫无意义 |
[31:56] | How did Hank find out? | 汉克是怎么发现的 |
[32:00] | Did–did somebody talk? | 有人…有人告密吗 |
[32:03] | No, no one talked. | 不 没人告密 |
[32:07] | It was me. | 是我 |
[32:12] | I screwed up. | 是我搞砸了 |
[32:19] | The way Hank talks… | 从汉克说话的方式看 |
[32:24] | He’s got his suspicions. | 他有他的猜疑 |
[32:30] | Not much else. | 但其他没什么 |
[32:38] | You can’t give yourself up | 你不交出这笔钱 |
[32:39] | without giving up the money. | 就没法自首 |
[32:42] | It’s the way this works, Walt. | 就是这么回事 沃尔特 |
[32:47] | So maybe our best move here | 所以我们最好的对策 |
[32:51] | is to stay quiet. | 就是保持沉默 |
[33:32] | Okay, you can take it off now. | 你可以把眼罩拿下来了 |
[34:00] | All right, what’s so important | 好吧 你大老远来这里 |
[34:02] | you had to come all the way out here? | 到底有什么要事 |
[34:04] | For the amount of money I’m bringing in, | 我带来那么大一笔钱 |
[34:05] | I think I deserve to see exactly why it’s all going so wrong. | 有权看看货品为何会如此差劲 |
[34:11] | Are you an expert on meth labs now? | 你当起冰毒实验室的专家了 |
[34:12] | Are you gonna tell us how to fix our operation? | 你想对我们的制毒过程指手画脚吗 |
[34:16] | And what if I can help? | 如果我能帮上忙呢 |
[34:18] | What will it hurt to show me? | 让我看看又有何妨 |
[34:20] | I–I don’t like my time being wasted. | 我不喜欢浪费时间 |
[34:23] | Well, I’m here, | 我来都来了 |
[34:25] | and ten minutes is a small sacrifice | 比起五千万的亏损 |
[34:28] | when we’re talking about a $50 million shortfall. | 耽误十分钟根本不足挂齿 |
[34:32] | So? | 你怎么看 |
[35:06] | Safe to come down? | 可以下去吗 |
[35:08] | Yeah. You’re good. | 是的 可以 |
[35:18] | Ladies first. | 女士优先 |
[35:45] | Okay, now you’ve seen it. | 现在你看到了 |
[35:47] | Yep. Now I’ve seen it. | 是 我确实看到了 |
[35:51] | What? | 怎么样 |
[35:53] | Well, how about we start with it’s filthy? | 好吧 不如先来谈谈这里为什么这么脏 |
[35:57] | What are you, my mother? | 你以为你是谁 我妈吗 |
[35:58] | What, filthy? It’s just dimly lit. | 根本不脏 只是光线太暗了 |
[36:00] | Do you seriously think this | 你不会真以为这种破烂 |
[36:02] | is up to the standards of your predecessor? | 能比得上海森堡的品质吧 |
[36:04] | Because it’s not. Not even close. | 因为它根本比不上 差得远呢 |
[36:06] | Yeah, well, the product we’re making, | 是啊 好吧 但我们的货 |
[36:07] | it’s selling just fine. | 卖得还不错 |
[36:09] | Heisenberg’s standards don’t matter anymore. | 没有人会去想海森堡的品质了 |
[36:11] | To whom? A bunch of scabby Arizona tweakers? | 对谁而言 那些低劣的亚利桑那瘾君子吗 |
[36:15] | They matter to my buyer in the Czech Republic, | 我可以告诉你的是 我在捷克共和国的买主 |
[36:18] | I can tell you that. | 很看重品质 |
[36:18] | Therefore, they matter to me. | 所以 品质对我也很重要 |
[36:20] | Look, I cannot move what this person is making | 如果这个人做的冰毒很次 |
[36:22] | if it’s substandard. | 我可没法卖出去 |
[36:24] | And it is. It just is. | 而且这些货真的很次 |
[36:26] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[36:27] | You can do better, do better. | 你有办法做得更好 那你就去做 |
[36:29] | Yeah, I don’t know what to tell you. | 我不知道该跟你说什么 |
[36:31] | I mean, you tried to get the man back, right? | 你试图让他回到这里 对吧 |
[36:32] | He said no, so I mean, what do you want me to do? | 他拒绝了 所以 你想让我做什么 |
[36:35] | Todd. Use Todd again. | 托德 重新雇用托德 |
[36:38] | Look, he learned from him, all right? | 他的技术是从他那里学的 |
[36:42] | At least Todd’s first two cooks were at 74%. | 起码他头两次制毒的纯度达到了74% |
[36:45] | On his third cook, he started a fire. | 他在第三次制毒时引发了火灾 |
[36:47] | Look, I tried Hisenberg’s way. | 我试过海森堡的方法 |
[36:50] | It didn’t work out. | 但是不奏效 |
[36:51] | I wanna cook in my territory, | 我想在我的地盘制毒 |
[36:52] | I wanna use guys that I trust, | 我想用我的亲信 |
[36:54] | Not Todd, who I don’t. | 托德不行 我不信任他 |
[36:56] | And that’s the end of the conversation as far as I’m concerned. | 以我所见 这场谈话该结束了 |
[37:02] | I really wish you’d have given him a chance. | 真希望你能给他一次机会 |
[37:07] | Hey. We have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[37:12] | You stay here. | 你待在这里 |
[38:09] | Hello? Ma’am, you okay? | 在吗 女士 你还好吗 |
[38:18] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[38:33] | Safe to come up whenever you want. | 你随时都可以出来 |
[38:46] | I… I don’t want to see. | 我不想看到尸体 |
[38:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[38:55] | Cool, so I guess maybe, um… | 那…我猜也许… |
[38:58] | Maybe just close your eyes? | 也许闭上眼睛就行 |
[39:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:13] | This way. | 这边走 |
[39:18] | To your right. | 朝右边走 |
[39:30] | What, are you kidding me with this? | 你在跟我开玩笑吗 |
[39:34] | Uncle Jack. | 杰克叔叔 |
[39:48] | Fire in the hole. | 我要开枪了 |
[39:50] | It’s okay. Sorry about that. | 没事的 很抱歉 |
[39:55] | It’s cool, lady. | 没事的 女士 |
[40:06] | Okay, boys. Let’s take it all. | 好了 孩子们 把东西都带走 |
[40:08] | Let’s get everything. | 统统带走 |
[40:39] | You, uh… | 你… |
[40:41] | going into work today? | 今天去上班吗 |
[40:45] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[40:53] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[40:58] | Are you going to the office? | 你要去局里吗 |
[41:04] | You have to tell them, Hank. | 你得告诉他们 汉克 |
[41:07] | Today. | 就今天 |
[41:08] | Marie, I just– just don’t have it yet. | 玛丽 我还没有证据 |
[41:13] | The piece I need to prove it all, | 能够证明这一切的证据 |
[41:14] | it’s just– it’s just not here. | 我还没有掌握 |
[41:17] | Then let them help you. | 那就让他们帮你 |
[41:18] | Tell Steve, tell Ramey. | 告诉史蒂夫 告诉雷米 |
[41:20] | You’ve got enough to get them to believe your story at least. | 起码你掌握的东西足以让他们相信你了 |
[41:24] | Put the whole D.E.A. on it. | 让整个毒品管制局展开调查 |
[41:26] | That’s how this is supposed to work, right? | 事情就应该这么解决 对吧 |
[41:29] | No. | 不 |
[41:31] | No? What no? | 不 什么不 |
[41:34] | What are you, Lone Wolf McQuade? | 你是谁 独行侠野狼吗 |
[41:36] | Look, baby– | 听我说 宝贝 |
[41:37] | You’ve gotta go in with this, Hank. | 汉克 你必须得这么做 |
[41:39] | Look, the day I go in with this, | 我揭发他的那天 |
[41:44] | that’s the last day of my career, all right? | 我的事业也就完了 懂吗 |
[41:47] | I’m going to have to walk in there, | 我要走进去 |
[41:49] | look those people in the eye, | 看着那帮人的眼睛 |
[41:52] | and admit that the person I’ve been chasing the past year | 说我追查了一年的凶手 |
[41:55] | is my own brother-in-law? | 是我的姐夫 |
[42:03] | It’s over for me. | 我就彻底完了 |
[42:08] | Ten seconds after I tell this story, | 我的话刚说完 |
[42:11] | I’m a civilian. | 就会被撤职 |
[42:13] | And then how can we help Skyler? | 那我们还怎么帮斯凯勒 |
[42:15] | If she comes to her senses. | 如果她想明白了的话 |
[42:19] | When I go in there… | 我去上报的时候 |
[42:22] | I’m bringing proof, not suspicions. | 我要拿着证据 不能是猜测 |
[42:30] | I can be the man who caught him. At least. | 我得亲手抓住他 至少这样才行 |
[42:34] | What if you wait… | 你要是等着 |
[42:36] | and they catch Walt without you? | 他们自己抓住沃尔特了 |
[42:38] | If they find out that you knew and you said nothing? | 如果他们发现你一直知情不报 |
[42:42] | Hank, wouldn’t you go to jail too? | 汉克 你不是一样会进监狱吗 |
[42:53] | Hey, Hank. Welcome back. | 汉克 欢迎回来 |
[42:56] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[43:03] | How are doing, Hank. | 你好 汉克 |
[43:20] | Hey. Look who’s back. | 看看谁回来了 |
[43:22] | I had to see it with my own eyes. | 我得亲眼来看看 |
[43:25] | How you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[43:25] | Good. Yeah, yeah. You miss me? | 很好 想我了吗 |
[43:27] | Miss you? Like my balls miss jock itch, maybe. | 想你 就像我的蛋蛋想念股藓一样 |
[43:30] | I didn’t know you had balls. | 我都不知道你长蛋蛋了 |
[43:32] | All right, don’t make me sorry I stopped by here. | 好了 不要让我后悔过来 |
[43:34] | Anyway, uh, you got a budget meeting in an hour, | 一小时后你有一个预算会议 |
[43:38] | and then you got a meet and greet | 然后你要欢迎一下 |
[43:39] | with the new prescription taskforce guys, all right? | 新来的处方药调查组的同事 好吗 |
[43:41] | All right. | 好的 |
[43:43] | Hey, uh, you know, listen. | 听着 |
[43:47] | Let’s see if we can get that budget meeting pushed, | 能不能把这个预算会议推迟一下 |
[43:51] | and instead see if you could set up | 然后看看你能不能让我和雷米 |
[43:54] | a conference call with Ramey. | 进行一次电话会议 |
[43:56] | What for? | 关于什么 |
[43:58] | Just a “getting back up to speed” thing. | 就是”加快进程”的事 |
[44:00] | You know, for me. | 关于我复职的 |
[44:03] | All right. You got it. | 好的 可以 |
[44:05] | Oh, hey. Did you hear about that money thing? | 你听说钱的事了吗 |
[44:09] | No, what– what money thing? | 没有 什么钱 |
[44:11] | Oh, you’re gonna love this. | 你肯定喜闻乐见 |
[44:12] | It involves your old pal Jesse Pinkman. | 跟你的老朋友杰西·平克曼有关 |
[44:16] | Pinkman? | 平克曼 |
[44:18] | I’ll give you this. | 我承认 |
[44:19] | Jesse, you’re never boring. | 杰西 你从来都不无趣 |
[44:21] | Not boring at all. | 一点也不无趣 |
[44:24] | So come on, buddy. Share with us. | 来吧 老兄 跟我们分享一下 |
[44:28] | Why were you tossing millions of dollars | 你为什么在阿尔布开克撒了 |
[44:30] | all over Albuquerque? | 上百万的钞票 |
[44:33] | I promise you we can hold out | 我保证 你能撑多久 |
[44:34] | just as long as you can. | 我们就陪你多久 |
[44:36] | That’s a fact. | 这是事实 |
[44:37] | I got a bladder the size of a hot water bottle. | 我的膀胱容量堪比热水袋 |
[44:39] | Yeah. All that cash? | 是啊 那么多现金 |
[44:41] | – I wouldn’t be able to stop talking about it. – I know, right? | -我肯定会谈个不停 -可不是吗 |
[44:43] | But I don’t think I’d be tossing it out my car window. | 但我不会从车窗丢出去 |
[44:46] | My take-home definitely doesn’t allow | 我的薪水可不允许我 |
[44:48] | for that whole Robin Hood thing. | 扮什么罗宾汉 |
[44:50] | But apparently Jesse here is just raking it in. | 但显然杰西日入斗金 |
[44:52] | Yes, indeed. And I’m sure he’s got | 那确实 我肯定他对 |
[44:54] | a perfectly reasonable explanation for where he got it. | 自己的收入有完美的解释 |
[44:57] | He found it. | 他捡的呗 |
[44:59] | Or won it in a card game, maybe. | 或许是打牌赢的 |
[45:00] | That’s it. Won it in a card game. | 这理由好 打牌赢的 |
[45:02] | Lucky night at the casino. | 赌场幸运夜 |
[45:04] | Jesse, did you have a lucky night? | 杰西 是不是手气太好了 |
[45:12] | Okay. Jesse, we’re gonna let you gather your thoughts | 好吧 杰西 我们容你好好想想 |
[45:15] | so we can continue this stimulating conversation. | 一会再继续我们刺激的谈话 |
[45:18] | Can we get you anything? | 你需要什么吗 |
[45:20] | Coffee? A soda? Right. | 咖啡 汽水 好吧 |
[45:24] | Yeah. Thought not. | 是啊 想你也不要 |
[45:37] | I have a history with Jesse Pinkman, | 我曾和杰西·平克曼打过交道 |
[45:40] | and I think he can be | 我认为他 |
[45:41] | helpful to me on another active investigation. | 对另一起正在进行的调查有帮助 |
[45:44] | Look, I’m only asking for a couple minutes here. | 听着 我只需要几分钟 |
[45:48] | You said he wasn’t talking? | 你们说他不开口 |
[45:50] | Let me tell you, that kid hates my guts. | 我告诉你们 他恨死我了 |
[45:53] | Despises me, okay? | 厌恶我 懂吗 |
[45:55] | Maybe I can get him cranked up enough that he starts yapping. | 我把他一惹毛 说不定就开口了 |
[45:58] | Then you guys go in there, | 然后你们进来 |
[46:00] | get what you need from the little shit-stain, | 从这混小子嘴里问出想要的答案 |
[46:02] | finish him off. | 了结他 |
[46:04] | Gives me anything useful while he’s with me, I’ll share it, | 如果他对我说了有用信息 我会跟你们分享 |
[46:07] | 100%. | 百分之百分享 |
[46:10] | I could use a smoke break. Yeah. How about you? | 我可以去抽根烟 你呢 |
[46:12] | Yeah. Maybe you could keep an eye on our suspect for us, | 是的 也许你能帮我们看着嫌犯 |
[46:16] | – just for a few minutes. – Absolutely. | -就看几分钟 -当然 |
[46:18] | I can do that. | 包在我身上 |
[46:20] | Okay. | 好的 |
[46:21] | Thank you, guys. | 谢谢你们 |