时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:02] | Hello, Carol. | 你好 卡萝 |
[06:06] | Okay, I’ll take the pink one. | 好吧 我要粉色的 |
[06:08] | It’s a princess cupcake. | 这是公主纸杯蛋糕 |
[06:09] | – Skyler? – I know, right? | -斯凯勒 -我知道 |
[06:11] | Well, actually, they were my idea, | 事实上 是我的主意 |
[06:13] | So you are all welcome. | 大家不用客气 |
[06:14] | You are the devil. | 你真鬼 |
[06:18] | Hey, buddy. Ready for a cold one? | 老兄 要冰镇啤酒吗 |
[06:21] | Nah. I’m not feeling a hundred percent. | 不了 我不太舒服 |
[06:24] | Oh, no. I hope it’s not something you ate. | 不 不是因为食物吧 |
[06:26] | No, no, I just… | 不 我只是… |
[06:28] | We have pepto, uncle Hank. | 我们有解酸药 汉克姨夫 |
[06:30] | Yeah. | 对 |
[06:32] | Uh, no, I’m good. | 不 我很好 |
[06:32] | I-I-I– we need to shove off. | 我们该走了 |
[06:35] | – Okay, yeah. – Okay. | -好的 对 -好吧 |
[06:37] | I’m sorry, Skyler. I hate to leave you with– | 抱歉 斯凯勒 留下一堆碗碟 |
[06:39] | No, no, don’t worry about it. I have plenty of help. | 不 别担心 我有帮手 |
[06:41] | – And by that, she means me. – That is correct. | -她说的帮手就是我 -没错 |
[06:44] | – Holly can help. – Let’s go say good-bye. | -霍莉能帮忙 -我们说再见吧 |
[06:46] | Let’s go send them on their way. | 我们送他们回家 |
[06:48] | – Let’s say good-bye to aunt and uncle. – Yes. | -跟姨妈和姨夫说再见 -对 |
[06:50] | – Too long. Mwah. – Say, “Bye, auntie.” | -再见 -跟姨妈说再见 |
[06:52] | Bye, sweetie. Bye-bye. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[06:54] | Hey, and you know it’s been | 对了 我们好久 |
[06:55] | about a hundred years since we’ve been bowling. | 没打保龄球了 |
[06:57] | – Well, then, how about Thursday night? – Oh, that sounds great. | -周四晚如何 -听起来很棒 |
[07:00] | – Thank you for having us. – Yeah, absolutely… | -感谢邀请 -乐意之至 |
[07:03] | Hey. You okay to drive? | 你能开车吗 |
[07:05] | Yeah. | 能 |
[07:08] | All right. Well, feel better. | 好吧 早日恢复 |
[07:14] | Say, “Bye, uncle Hank.” Bye-bye. | 跟汉克姨夫说再见 |
[07:16] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[07:18] | Bye, uncle Hank, bye, aunt Marie. Can you wave bye? | 汉克姨夫再见 玛丽姨妈再见 会挥手吗 |
[07:22] | Let’s start on those dishes. Come on. | 开始洗碗 快 |
[07:24] | – You. – You. Washing, okay? | -你洗 -你洗碗 好吗 |
[07:28] | – I’ll dry. You wash. – Hello, Carol. | -我擦干 你洗 -你好 卡萝 |
[07:31] | Oh, hi, Walt. | 你好 沃尔特 |
[07:34] | Europe. I can’t believe it. | 欧洲 真不敢相信 |
[07:36] | Were you there when she said that? | 你刚听到她说了吗 |
[07:38] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[07:40] | You okay? Your stomach okay? | 你还好吗 胃舒服吗 |
[07:42] | Yeah, oh, yeah. I’m fine. | 是的 没事 |
[07:43] | Okay. God. Jesus, Europe. | 好的 上帝啊 欧洲 |
[07:48] | I just– and, you know, where they were | 他们三四个月前 |
[07:51] | three or four months ago. | 还是那种状态 |
[07:53] | Oh, she was talking about it. | 她之前说过 |
[07:54] | It sounds like it’s– | 听起来就像 |
[07:56] | We need to go to Europe. | 我们得去欧洲 |
[07:58] | – We could go. – Yeah. | -我们也能去 -对 |
[07:59] | It’d have to be, like, a business trip, you know. | 非得像是出差之类的 |
[08:02] | It could, um– we could go to Italy. | 我们可以去意大利 |
[08:19] | Hank. Hank? | 汉克 汉克 |
[08:21] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[08:22] | Baby, you okay? | 宝贝 你还好吗 |
[08:25] | Hank! Aah! | 汉克 |
[08:30] | Oh, my god. Hank! Hank! | 上帝啊 汉克 汉克 |
[08:34] | Hank! Oh, my god! | 汉克 天啊 |
[08:38] | Hank, are you– | 汉克 你… |
[08:40] | – Are you okay? Are you okay? – I’m good. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[08:42] | Call an ambulance! Call an ambulance! | 快叫救护车 快叫救护车 |
[08:47] | Okay. You okay? Just take a breath. | 好的 你还好吗 深呼吸 |
[08:49] | Oh, god, sweetheart. | 上帝啊 亲爱的 |
[08:51] | It was an accident. It happens. | 这是意外 难免发生 |
[08:52] | I’ll make the appointment. All you have to do is show up. | 我去预约医生 你只用到场就行 |
[08:55] | For what? Three hours in the emergency room? | 干什么 急诊室待上三个小时 |
[08:58] | All for nothing? | 浪费时间 |
[08:59] | All they did was rule out a heart attack. | 他们排除了心脏病 |
[09:02] | – What if it happens again? – It’s not gonna happen again. | -万一再发生怎么办 -不会再发生 |
[09:04] | How can you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[09:05] | You can’t even say what it was in the first place. | 你都不知道怎么回事 |
[09:07] | Marie, baby, I’m okay. | 玛丽 宝贝 我没事 |
[09:09] | I’m fine. Trust me. Discussion over. | 我很好 相信我 讨论结束 |
[09:12] | – And do not tell Skyler. – What? Why? | -别告诉斯凯勒 -为什么 |
[09:15] | Just don’t. | 别说就是 |
[09:17] | There’s nothing to be embarrassed about. Hank? | 没什么好难为情的 汉克 |
[10:23] | Hola, Mariano. | 你好 马里亚诺 |
[10:25] | Morning. | 早 |
[10:25] | Luis. Enrique. | 路易斯 恩里克 |
[10:28] | Oh, feliz cumplea!, Enrique. | 对了 恩里克 生日快乐 |
[10:38] | Here you go. | 好了 |
[10:43] | Air fresheners are high margin, right? | 空气清新剂利润很高对吧 |
[10:46] | At 30 cents wholesale, yeah. | 没错 批发才三毛 |
[10:47] | Right. So I’m thinking we reorganize the display, | 很好 那我想重摆一下货 |
[10:50] | separate the food scents from the nature scents. | 把食品香型从天然香型分出来 |
[10:53] | I mean, does bubble gum belong anywhere near Ocean Spray? No. | 你看 泡泡糖和优鲜沛沾边吗 不 |
[10:57] | And pine is still our biggest seller, right? | 松木香型还是卖得最好对吧 |
[11:00] | So maybe we move that over to the cash register | 所以也许可以把它挪到收银台那边 |
[11:03] | by the Five-Hour energy drink. | 挨着”超能”饮料 |
[11:06] | Sure. Fine. | 没问题 |
[11:07] | Yeah, yeah. Come here. | 好的 来一下 |
[11:11] | Speaking of the business, | 说到生意 |
[11:14] | the story comes first. | 这是我们编造的故事 |
[11:16] | The story is is that we are car wash owners, | 既然我们开的是洗车行 |
[11:19] | Pure and simple. | 简单纯粹 |
[11:20] | But if our story is that the car wash is successful, | 但是假如洗车干得成功 |
[11:24] | what do successful car wash owners do? | 那车行老板会做什么 |
[11:28] | They buy more car washes. | 他们会收购更多洗车行 |
[11:31] | Listen. Skyler. | 这样 斯凯勒 |
[11:35] | We’ll be laundering that money for years. | 那些钱得洗很多年 |
[11:38] | Decades. | 几十年 |
[11:40] | Wouldn’t two be better than one? | 那岂不是多多益善 |
[11:44] | Well, there’s Gentle Hands over by Kirtland. | 嘉德兰那边有家”温柔之手” |
[11:46] | I do love that location. | 我很喜欢那地段 |
[11:51] | I’ll think about it. | 我会考虑的 |
[11:53] | Yeah. Right. Right. | 很好 很好 |
[11:55] | To be continued. | 未完待续 |
[11:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:02] | Good morning. Welcome to A-1. | 早上好 欢迎光临A-1 |
[12:03] | Just the regular, please. | 只要常规清洗 |
[12:05] | Well, we’re having a special on hand wax– 21.99– | 我们正在搞特价 手工打蜡只要21.99 |
[12:08] | If you’re interested in getting rid of those water spots. | 如果您想祛除那些水印 |
[12:11] | Just the regular is fine. | 常规清洗就好 |
[12:13] | Okay. Well, there’s | 好的 |
[12:14] | complimentary coffee inside while you’re waiting. | 等待期间 里面提供免费咖啡 |
[12:17] | Have an A-1 day. | 祝您洗车愉快 |
[12:24] | Please give this to your car wash professional, | 请把它交给洗车师 |
[12:26] | And have an a-1 day. | 祝您洗车愉快 |
[12:33] | 68%. And falling. | 68% 而且还在降 |
[12:36] | Good morning. May I have your ticket, please? | 早上好 麻烦您出示洗车卡 |
[12:38] | I knew there would be a drop in quality, but 68%? | 我就知道质量得降 可68%也… |
[12:42] | This is not what I agreed to. | 这样我没法接受 |
[12:46] | I left a viable operation. | 我只保证你们能干下去 |
[12:48] | The rest was up to you. | 其它靠你们自己了 |
[12:51] | May I have your ticket, please? | 麻烦您出示洗车卡 |
[12:52] | I’m only asking for a few days. | 我只要你几天时间 |
[12:54] | A week at most. Call it a tutorial. | 最多一周 就当是辅导好了 |
[12:57] | That’s the standard wash. | 这是标准清洗 |
[12:59] | Fix this. Get the ship back on course. | 帮帮忙 让我们重回正轨 |
[13:03] | We’ll make it worth your while. | 我们绝不亏待你 |
[13:06] | That’ll be 14.95, please. | 14.95美元 |
[13:10] | Listen, this is a complicated situation. | 听着 现在情况复杂 |
[13:13] | There are a lot of moving parts. | 有很多运转的环节 |
[13:16] | None of which are my concern. | 但是和我都没关系 |
[13:20] | You’re putting me in a box here. | 你这是让我进退两难 |
[13:23] | You know what could happen. | 什么结果你清楚 |
[13:27] | Again, none of my concern. | 还是那句话 和我无关 |
[13:30] | There’s your change. | 找您的零钱 |
[13:31] | And if you’ll hand this to your car wash professional. | 请把它交给洗车师 |
[13:34] | And have an a-1 day. | 祝您洗车愉快 |
[13:41] | – Listen– – It’ll only be a few more minutes. | -听着…-几分钟就好 |
[13:44] | There’s some complimentary coffee, if you like. | 如果需要 那边有免费咖啡 |
[14:00] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[14:02] | Just wondering who washes a rental car. | 就是奇怪有谁洗租来的车 |
[14:08] | Walt, who was that? | 沃尔特 那人谁啊 |
[14:14] | She’s a former business associate | 过去的生意伙伴 |
[14:17] | who wants me to go back. | 又想拉我出山 |
[14:20] | And I won’t. | 我拒绝了 |
[14:37] | Enrique, this one’s finished. | 恩里克 这辆可以了 |
[14:39] | Terminado. Gracias. | 可以了 谢谢 |
[14:42] | Get out of here. Now. | 滚 马上滚 |
[14:47] | – Excuse me? – Never come back here. | -什么 -再也不许来了 |
[14:50] | Do you understand me? | 听懂了吗 |
[14:52] | – I– – Go. | -我… -走 |
[15:21] | Oh, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:23] | Are you going in today? | 今天还上班吗 |
[15:25] | – Uh, no. Uh-uh. – Good. | -不了 -也好 |
[15:28] | Just, you know, stay out of there till you’re sure you’re better. | 在你身体恢复之前还是别去了 |
[15:30] | – Yeah. – Stay home and rest. | -好 -在家好好休息 |
[15:32] | – Don’t even think about work. – Okay. | -别想工作的事 -好 |
[15:34] | All right. I’ll see you later. Bye-bye. | 好了 那回头见 再见 |
[15:51] | – Morning, Mrs. Schrader. – Hey, guys. | -早上好 施罗德太太 -你们好 |
[15:53] | – What’s going on? – Just dropping these off, ma’am. | -怎么回事 -来把这些东西放下 太太 |
[15:55] | – Where would you like them? – Bring them around to the garage, guys. | -你打算放哪里 -放到车库这边吧 伙计们 |
[15:58] | I got it. Have a good day. | 我来吧 祝你愉快 |
[16:02] | You too. | 你也是 |
[16:06] | Boss, Janice said to tell you | 头儿 詹尼斯告诉你 |
[16:08] | a few of them might not have indexes. | 有些文件可能没有索引 |
[16:10] | We could give you a hand sorting through them. | 我们可以帮你整理一下 |
[16:12] | No, I got it. Thanks. | 不用 我自己来 谢谢 |
[16:16] | All right. | 好的 |
[16:20] | – See you, boss. – Okay. | -再见 头儿 -好的 |
[16:23] | Okay, um… | 好吧 |
[18:21] | Dude, you are tripping. | 哥们 你可是在时光旅行 |
[18:23] | I’m not dead. I’m on the starship enterprise, | 我没死 我是在企业号飞船上 |
[18:27] | macking on yeoman Rand, | 给那个乡巴佬兰特拉皮条 |
[18:28] | while the andorian with the disrupter’s | 然后那个安多利人和破坏者 |
[18:30] | back on talos four or whatever. | 就坐着塔罗斯四号什么的回来了 |
[18:33] | What do you think all those sparkles and shit are? | 你以为那些火花什么的都是啥玩意 |
[18:35] | The transporters are breaking you apart, man, | 是传送机在分解你呢 哥们 |
[18:37] | down to your molecules and bones. | 把你分解成分子粒和骨头渣 |
[18:39] | They’re making a copy. | 它们是在做复制品呢 |
[18:41] | That dude who comes out on the other side, he’s not you. | 从传送机另一头出来的那个家伙不是你 |
[18:44] | He’s a color xerox. | 他相当于彩色复印品 |
[18:45] | So you’re telling me every time Kirk went into the transport, | 那你的意思是 柯克每一次上传送机 |
[18:48] | he was killing himself? | 就等于自杀一次 |
[18:50] | So over the whole series, there was, like, 147 Kirks? | 那整个系列里 得有147个柯克 |
[18:54] | At least. | 至少这个数 |
[18:56] | Dude, yo, why do you think Mccoy never likes to beam nowhere? | 哥们 要不你以为麦考伊为什么哪里都不去 |
[19:00] | ’cause he’s a doctor, bitch. | 因为他是博士 贱人 |
[19:02] | Look it up. It’s science. | 你想想吧 这是科学 |
[19:06] | I ever tell you about my Star Trek script? | 我有没有跟你说过我写的《星际迷航》的剧本 |
[19:09] | Star Trek script? | 《星际迷航》的剧本 |
[19:10] | Yeah. I gotta write it down is all. | 没错 我要把它全写下来 |
[19:13] | The enterprise is five parsecs out of rigel 12. | 企业号停在距离猎户座12星五秒差距处 |
[19:19] | Nothing’s going on, neutral zone is quiet, | 没有任何事情发生 中立区风平浪静 |
[19:21] | the crew is bored, | 船员们很无聊 |
[19:23] | so they put on a pie-eating contest. | 所以他们举行了一场吃馅饼大赛 |
[19:25] | The whole crew’s in the galley. | 所有船员聚集到厨房 |
[19:27] | – They’re eating tulaberry pies. – Tulaberry? | -他们要吃图拉莓馅饼 -图拉莓 |
[19:29] | Tulaberries. From gamma quadrant, yo. | 图拉莓 第三象限的 哥们 |
[19:31] | That’s voyager, dude. | 那是航海家号上的 哥们 |
[19:33] | – Okay, blueberries then. They’re eating blueberry pies – Better. | -好吧 改成蓝莓 他们要吃蓝莓馅饼 -好多了 |
[19:36] | as fast as the replicator can churn them out. | 吃的速度要赶上复制机做馅饼的速度 |
[19:42] | Finally, it’s down to just three– | 最后就剩下三个人了… |
[19:45] | Kirk, Spock, and Chekov. | 柯克 史波克和柴科夫 |
[19:47] | Okay, Spock always wins these things. | 好吧 史波克总能赢这些比赛 |
[19:49] | How is Spock gonna beat Kirk, yo? | 史波克怎么可能打败柯克呢 哥们 |
[19:51] | Spock’s like a toothbrush. | 史波克瘦的跟个牙刷似的 |
[19:53] | Look at Kirk. He’s got room to spare. | 看看柯克 他肚子够大 |
[19:54] | Spock has total Vulcan control over his digestion. | 史波克当然能够用瓦肯人的能力控制消化系统 |
[19:58] | – You wanna hear this or not? – Yeah, yeah, go. | -你还想不想听 -想听 你继续说吧 |
[20:00] | Okay, finally, kirk– he can’t take it anymore. | 好的 最后 柯克再也吃不下去了 |
[20:03] | He yorks. Now it’s just down to Chekov and spock. | 他输了 现在就剩下柴科夫和史波克 |
[20:08] | But Chekov, you see, | 不过柴科夫 你懂的 |
[20:10] | He’s got a whole fat stack of quatloos riding on this, | 他还剩下一大堆吃不下去 |
[20:14] | and he has figured out a way to win. | 然后他想到了获胜的办法 |
[20:17] | He’s got Scotty back in the transporter room, | 他让史考特回到了传送室 |
[20:19] | locked in on Chekov’s stomach. | 然后锁定了柴科夫的肚子 |
[20:21] | Every time Chekov eats a pie, | 这样柴科夫每吃一个馅饼 |
[20:22] | Scotty beams it right out of him. | 史考特就把馅饼从他身体里传送出来 |
[20:24] | Where is he sending them? The toilet? | 他把馅饼传送到哪里去了 厕所吗 |
[20:26] | Space. | 太空 |
[20:27] | There’s blueberries just floating out there, | 现在太空里还到处飘着蓝莓呢 |
[20:30] | Frozen, because it’s in space, | 冻上了 因为是在太空里 |
[20:32] | and Chekov is just shoveling them into his mouth, | 柴科夫就只管把馅饼塞进嘴里就行了 |
[20:35] | and Spock’s like, | 史波克的表情就好像 |
[20:36] | “I can’t believe this russian is defeating me.” | “我真不敢相信我被这个俄国人打败了” |
[20:39] | Meanwhile, Scotty’s in the transporter room fiddling with levers, | 与此同时 史考特在传送室摆弄那些操纵杆 |
[20:42] | when Lieutenant Uhura comes in, | 然后乌胡拉中尉进来了 |
[20:44] | and she’s got, you know, her big pointies. | 你懂的 她那两个大胸部 |
[20:47] | – And Scotty’s fingers are all sweaty. – No. | -然后史考特手上一滑 -不是吧 |
[20:50] | Chekov screams. He sprays blood out of his mouth. | 柴科夫惨叫 喷出了血 |
[20:54] | Scotty beamed his guts into space! | 史考特把他的肠子传送到太空里去了 |
[20:57] | No way! | 不是吧 |
[21:01] | Hey, man, where you going? You’re missing the best part. | 伙计 你去哪里 你没听到最精彩的部分 |
[21:04] | Just fill this out. Bring it back to me. | 把这个填好 然后拿回来给我 |
[22:06] | You know you can’t smoke that up in here. | 你知道这里是不能抽这个的 |
[22:16] | Yeah. Jesse pinkman’s out here smoking pot. | 喂 杰西·平克曼在外面抽大麻呢 |
[22:19] | Give me a break, man. | 让我省点心 老兄 |
[22:26] | Pinkman, he’ll see you now. | 平克曼 他现在就见你 |
[22:30] | Woody Harrelson, live and in person. | 伍迪·哈里森 活生生站在面前 |
[22:32] | Pull up a bong and take a seat. | 敲锣欢迎请上座 |
[22:34] | Hey, I’m kidding about the bong. Don’t be doing that. | 敲锣的事我是开玩笑 别敲 |
[22:37] | Uh, sorry to keep you on ice out there, kid. | 孩子 不好意思让你在外面坐冷板凳 |
[22:39] | If I’d known it was you, well… | 要是我知道是你… |
[22:42] | Francesca. I’ve warned her before. | 弗朗西斯卡 我都警告过她了 |
[22:44] | One more time, and it’s back to the D.M.V. | 再有一次 我就让她回车管所上班去 |
[22:47] | So, uh, are we on our own today? | 那么我们今天是谈我们的事吗 |
[22:52] | Barn door open. | 龙门开了 |
[22:54] | “Barn door”? | “龙门” |
[22:58] | So, uh, how is the maestro? | 那么 那位大师怎么样了 |
[23:00] | Things have been quiet on this end. | 我这边一直没什么消息 |
[23:02] | I haven’t seen him. | 我没看到他 |
[23:04] | Just as well, probably. | 也许这样最好 |
[23:07] | That whole thing in the jails– | 监狱里的事情 |
[23:09] | I mean, when they start to whack the lawyers, | 我是说 他们开始打律师的时候 |
[23:11] | That’s when I draw the line. | 我就划清了界线 |
[23:13] | This goes to Kaylee Ehrmantraut, | 这是要给凯莉·厄门绍特的 |
[23:16] | and that | 那些 |
[23:18] | goes to Mr. and Mrs. Albert Sharp. | 是给阿尔伯特·夏普夫妇的 |
[23:23] | 315 East Pueblo. It’s up in white horse. | 地址是普韦布洛东315号 怀特霍斯 |
[23:27] | It’s 2 1/2 million each. | 两袋各250万 |
[23:29] | A total of five. | 总共五百万 |
[23:33] | Mr. And Mrs., uh, who? | 给谁来着… |
[23:35] | Drew Sharp’s parents. | 德鲁·夏普的父母 |
[23:38] | Drew Sharp– that’s the kid on T.V. the missing, uh– | 德鲁·夏普…电视上那个失踪的孩子 |
[23:42] | So but why would you, uh– scratch that. | 你为什么要… 算了 |
[23:45] | I don’t know, and I don’t wanna know. | 我不知道 也不想知道 |
[23:48] | Thing is, what those folks want | 问题是 那对父母只想知道 |
[23:50] | is to know what happened to their boy. | 他们的儿子出了什么事 |
[23:52] | Sack full of cash on their doorstep– | 在他们的门阶上放装满现金的袋子 |
[23:54] | That’s just gonna raise more questions. | 只会带来更多问题 |
[23:57] | Kaylee Ehrmantraut. That’s Mike’s granddaughter? | 凯莉·厄门绍特 那是麦克的孙女吗 |
[24:00] | – So this is Mike’s money? – It’s mine. | -所以这是麦克的钱吗 -是我的 |
[24:04] | It’s your money. Okay. | 是你的钱 好吧 |
[24:06] | And you’re giving it to Kaylee Ehrmantraut… | 你要把钱给凯莉·厄门绍特 |
[24:09] | It’s what Mike wanted. | 这是麦克的想法 |
[24:13] | So you and Mike, uh… | 你和麦克 |
[24:15] | You’ve been in touch? | 还保持着联系 |
[24:22] | So we’re just talking about charity? | 所以这只是捐款吗 |
[24:26] | Yeah. | 太好了 |
[24:28] | Okay, look. You know, um, | 听着 你知道的 |
[24:30] | Shelling out money to the ex and her little boy– I kinda get it. | 把钱送给前任和她的小儿子 我有点懂了 |
[24:33] | I mean, kinda. But this– | 只是…有点 但这也… |
[24:36] | this is a bridge too far. | 太匪夷所思了 |
[24:37] | I’m sorry to say, kid, | 很遗憾 孩子 |
[24:39] | but you’re still gonna be two miracles short of sainthood. | 你是修不成正果的 |
[24:46] | Brass Tacks, okay? My job is to advise. | 这是事实 好吗 我的工作就是提意见 |
[24:49] | And my advice is… Come on, already. | 而我的意见是 拜托 |
[24:53] | Mike left one step ahead of the boys in blue, | 麦克比那些穿蓝衣服的孩子先走一步 |
[24:55] | and you better believe his family’s on the radar. | 而你要知道他家人正被警察盯着 |
[24:57] | a couple million bucks shows up. | 突然出现几百万 |
[24:58] | They’re gonna snatch it tout de suite. | 他们会立马抓住不放的 |
[25:00] | The feds have already taken Kaylee’s money twice. | 联邦探员已经两度拿走凯莉的钱了 |
[25:03] | What are you– you going for a hat trick? | 你为什么非要上演帽子戏法 |
[25:05] | – I’ll freakin’ do it myself, Saul. Just – oh, no, no, no! | -我自己来吧 索尔 -不不不 |
[25:07] | I was just– I was thinking out loud. | 我在 我在自言自语而已 |
[25:09] | Enough bullshit, Saul. Are you gonna do this or not? | 别扯淡了 索尔 你到底做不做 |
[25:11] | Yes, yes, absolutely. I– I live to serve. | 做 当然了 我服务为上 |
[25:18] | And, kid, you might wanna think about | 孩子 不如你先去洗洗澡 |
[25:20] | cleaning up a little, getting some rest. | 歇息会儿吧 |
[25:22] | – You’ve looked better. – Just get it done. | -你看起来好多了 -快去搞定 |
[25:32] | You know who this is? Don’t hang up on me. | 你知道是谁吧 别挂我电话 |
[25:37] | Yeah, there’s a problem. | 是啊 出问题了 |
[25:40] | There’s five million of them here in my office. | 我办公室里有五百万 |
[25:42] | No. No. Don’t. Just hold onto it. | 不不 别 别动钱 |
[25:47] | Yes. Ye– | 是啊 好 |
[25:51] | Yes. | 没错 |
[25:52] | Calm down. | 冷静点 |
[25:56] | I’ll handle it. | 我来处理 |
[26:58] | Deja Vu? | 很高兴见到你 |
[27:02] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[27:04] | All right, look. | 好了 听着 |
[27:07] | You wanna talk me through this? | 你想跟我谈谈吗 |
[27:10] | What you were thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[27:15] | What you asked Saul to do? I mean, come on. | 你让索尔干什么 拜托 |
[27:18] | It’s just nonsensical. | 太不像话了 |
[27:30] | I mean, do you… | 我是说 你… |
[27:33] | you have any explanation at all? | 你就不想解释一下吗 |
[27:39] | What? | 什么 |
[27:42] | It’s like you said. It’s… | 正如你所说的 这是… |
[27:44] | It’s blood money. | 这是黑心钱 |
[27:47] | I s– | 我说 |
[27:51] | Jeez. Okay. Yes. All right. | 天啊 好了 好吧 |
[27:53] | I said that. I did. | 是我说的 没错 |
[27:58] | But it was in– in the heat of the moment. | 但那是我一时激动说出来的 |
[28:01] | I was trying to win an argument, all right? | 我当时想吵赢你 明白吗 |
[28:04] | And I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[28:08] | This is your money. | 这是你的钱 |
[28:10] | Come on. You’ve earned it. | 拜托 是你辛苦赚来的 |
[28:33] | Drew Sharp. | 德鲁·夏普 |
[28:37] | That is a terrible memory, no doubt about it. | 那是一段可怕的回忆 毫无疑问 |
[28:43] | But, son… | 但是 孩子 |
[28:46] | You need to stop focusing | 你不能再死死抓着 |
[28:49] | on the darkness behind you. | 过去的阴暗回忆不放 |
[28:52] | The past is the past. | 过去的已经过去了 |
[28:58] | Nothing can change what we’ve done. | 覆水难收 |
[29:03] | But now that’s over. | 但现在一切都结束了 |
[29:07] | You’re out, | 你退出了 |
[29:09] | and so am I. | 我也是 |
[29:14] | That’s right. I’m done. | 没错 我不干了 |
[29:19] | I’ve been out for about a month. | 我洗手不干大概一个月了 |
[29:24] | And there is nothing left for us to do | 我们没什么能做的 |
[29:28] | except to try to live… | 除了努力生活 |
[29:34] | Ordinary, decent lives. | 平凡体面的生活 |
[29:52] | Why Kaylee Ehrmantraut? | 为什么是凯莉·厄门绍特 |
[29:58] | She needs someone looking after her. | 她需要人照顾 |
[30:02] | Mike is perfectly capable | 麦克完全有能力 |
[30:05] | of looking after his own granddaughter. | 照顾好他自己的孙女 |
[30:09] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[30:13] | I don’t think he is capable. | 我觉得他不行 |
[30:16] | I don’t think he’s coming back. | 我觉得他回不来了 |
[30:19] | What– what are you saying? | 什么 你在说什么 |
[30:23] | You doing what you did– | 你又下了黑手 |
[30:26] | Offing Mike’s guys? | 做掉麦克的伙计 |
[30:29] | If he was out there, | 如果他还逍遥在外 |
[30:32] | you would have to look over your shoulder | 你下半辈子就得过着 |
[30:34] | for the rest of your life, | 提心吊胆的生活 |
[30:35] | and that’s not how you do things. | 这可不像你的行事风格 |
[30:36] | So I think he’s dead, | 所以我猜他死了 |
[30:38] | and I think you know that. | 我觉得你肯定知道 |
[30:44] | I don’t know that. | 我并不知情 |
[30:50] | I don’t. | 我不知道 |
[30:53] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[30:56] | I did not kill Mike. | 我没有杀麦克 |
[31:00] | The last time that I saw him, | 我最后一次见到他 |
[31:03] | he had his bag– the one that I brought him– | 他拿着我给他的包 |
[31:06] | and he got into his car, and he drove away. | 他开着自己的车走了 |
[31:08] | And for all I know, he is alive and well. | 就我所知 他现在平安无事 |
[31:13] | And if– and if he does come back, | 如果他真的回来了 |
[31:17] | and he doesn’t understand why I had to do what I did… | 而不理解我的苦衷 |
[31:23] | Well, then, that’s on me. | 那都是我的错 |
[31:29] | Jesse… | 杰西 |
[31:33] | I need you to believe this. | 你得相信我说的 |
[31:40] | It’s not true. It’s just not. | 你揣测的都不是真的 |
[31:45] | So he’s out there. | 所以他还活着 |
[31:49] | He’s okay. | 安然无恙 |
[31:50] | Yes. | 没错 |
[31:52] | Mike is fine. | 他活得好好的 |
[31:54] | Wherever he is. | 不管他在哪里 |
[31:57] | We both know that he can take care of himself. | 咱俩都清楚他会照顾好自己 |
[32:01] | And he’s certainly capable | 他绝对有能力 |
[32:03] | to provide for his own family, okay? | 照顾好自己的家人 |
[32:10] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[32:13] | I need you to believe me. | 你得信任我 |
[32:20] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[32:22] | Like you said. | 就像你说的 |
[32:25] | He’s alive. | 他还活着 |
[32:30] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[32:33] | Mike’s alive. | 麦克还活着 |
[32:42] | Absolutely. | 活得好好的 |
[32:52] | Well, you’ve gotta have a college counselor. | 你必须得有个大学辅导员 |
[32:53] | Are they bringing in someone new? | 学校有没有请新的辅导员 |
[32:55] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[32:56] | Um, maybe she’ll be back. | 也许她会回来的 |
[32:58] | And what if she’s not? What are you supposed to do? | 如果她一去不回呢 你该怎么办 |
[33:00] | I mean, what’s Louis gonna do? | 路易斯打算怎么办 |
[33:02] | – He’s– he’s not worried. – Oh, yeah, sure. | -他压根不担心 -好吧 也是 |
[33:05] | What’s there to worry about? It’s only college, right? | 有什么好担心的 只不过是大学罢了 |
[33:08] | Right. | 对 |
[33:10] | College. Nothing more important. | 没什么能比大学更重要了 |
[33:12] | Oh. You know, Uncle Hank’s still not feeling well, | 对了 汉克叔叔还是不太舒服 |
[33:15] | so bowling’s off tomorrow night. | 所以明晚不去打保龄球了 |
[33:18] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[33:19] | Really. So you’re spared a night out with the family. | 真的 所以你明晚可以自由支配时间了 |
[33:22] | You do not have to look so happy about it. | 你不要摆出一副很高兴的样子 |
[33:25] | I’ll be right back. | 我去去就回 |
[33:30] | So if bowling’s off, | 如果不去打保龄球了 |
[33:33] | can I– can I get a late curfew? | 夜禁的时间能改晚点吗 |
[34:53] | Are you gonna turn off the light? | 你能把灯关上吗 |
[34:56] | Have you seen Leaves of Grass? | 你看到那本《草叶集》了吗 |
[35:00] | My book. Walt Whitman. | 我的书 作者是沃尔特·惠特曼 |
[35:02] | Dark green hardcover? | 深绿色封皮的精装本 |
[35:04] | I didn’t even know we had that. | 我都不知道家里有那本书 |
[35:15] | You don’t think Junior… | 会不会是儿子拿的 |
[35:18] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑是吧 |
[35:21] | Well, | 好吧 |
[35:23] | it’ll show up. | 早晚会找到的 |
[35:41] | What’s wrong with Hank? | 汉克到底怎么了 |
[35:43] | Mm, it’s a stomach bug, sounds like. | 像是得了肠胃炎 |
[35:48] | He hasn’t been to work all week. | 他已经一整周没去上班了 |
[35:54] | Well, good night. | 好了 睡觉吧 |
[35:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[38:09] | Mister, can you help me out? | 先生 行行好 |
[38:11] | Spare some change? | 给我点零钱 |
[38:25] | Hey. Come back. | 回来 |
[38:28] | Yeah. You. | 没错 就是你 |
[38:30] | Come here.I got something for you. | 过来 我有东西给你 |
[38:38] | Here. | 给你 |
[38:39] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[38:42] | Go ahead. | 拿去吧 |
[38:44] | Just take it. | 快拿着 |
[38:50] | Take it. | 拿着 |
[38:53] | Yeah. | 好 |
[39:35] | Anything you want us to tell Steve Gomez? | 有什么话要跟史蒂夫·戈麦斯说吗 |
[39:37] | He says he’s worried about you. | 他说他很担心你 |
[39:39] | Yeah. Tell him I already got two grandmas. | 告诉他担心我的人够多了 |
[39:43] | Listen, tell everybody more work and less worry. | 听着 转告大家少担心 多干活 |
[39:50] | – We better hit it. – Yeah. | -我们得走了 -嗯 |
[40:14] | – Hey, guys. – Walt. | -伙计们 -沃尔特 |
[40:16] | – How are you? Good to see you. – How you doing? | -你们好 很高兴见到你们 -你怎么样了 |
[40:18] | Very good. Yeah. Well, you know. I can’t complain. | 非常好 一切都很顺利 |
[40:21] | Hey, how’s your son’s arm, by the way? I was thinking about that. | 你儿子的胳膊怎么样了 我一直想问 |
[40:23] | It’s back to 100%. We’re going to district. | 完全复原了 我们准备去分区赛 |
[40:25] | It’s gonna be exciting. When? This Saturday? | 那可真是太棒了 什么时候去 这周六吗 |
[40:27] | This Saturday morning. | 这周六上午 |
[40:28] | I think first pitch is at 10:00 A.M., so, uh… | 我觉得第一场是在上午十点 所以… |
[40:32] | 10:00. Yeah. Be there. Should be a big crowd. | 十点 好 到时见 去的人应该会很多 |
[40:34] | Guys, you’re still on the clock here! Let’s go! | 伙计们 你们还在当班呢 快走吧 |
[40:37] | See you, Walt. | 再见 沃尔特 |
[40:37] | – See you, Artie. – See you, Walt. | -再见 亚蒂 -再见 沃尔特 |
[40:38] | All right, Scott. Be well. | 好了 史考特 保重 |
[40:45] | They’re good guys, huh? | 他们人很好吧 |
[40:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[40:48] | – Well, it’s good to see you up and about. -Yeah. | -看到你康复真好 -嗯 |
[40:51] | – How you feeling? – Well, you know, | -感觉怎么样 -你也知道 |
[40:53] | I’ve been better, but… I don’t know. | 我好多了 可… 我也不知道 |
[40:57] | Have you– did you get to see a doctor? | 你有没有看过医生 |
[41:00] | I mean, when one of these things | 病情持续时间 |
[41:01] | lasts more than three days, | 超过三天 |
[41:03] | you really should get that checked. | 你就该去做检查了 |
[41:04] | Yeah, no, I– I did and I’m fine. | 是啊 不用 我查过没问题 |
[41:07] | I’m, uh– I’m what they say on the upswing, you know? | 我…我就是他们说的正在好转 |
[41:10] | – Mm. Good. Good to hear. – Yeah. | -不错 很好 -嗯 |
[41:14] | When I heard you weren’t going in to work, I– | 我听说你不回去工作的时候 我… |
[41:17] | Well, looks like you have the work coming to you. | 看来你有工作找上门了 |
[41:22] | Perks of being the boss, huh? | 当头儿的特别优待吗 |
[41:24] | Yeah, you know… | 是的 你知道… |
[41:29] | How’s, uh– how’s things at the car wash? | 洗车店的生意怎么样 |
[41:32] | – Good. -Yeah? | -很好 -是吗 |
[41:35] | Yeah, really good. | 是的 生意兴隆 |
[41:39] | Hey, did you have any of that potato salad? | 你吃过那份土豆沙拉吗 |
[41:43] | – I don’t know. Ma– maybe. – Yeah, I mean, no one else got sick, | -不知道 或许吧 -嗯 其他人都没病 |
[41:46] | so you probably shouldn’t worry about it. | 你大可不必担心 |
[41:53] | Well, Skyler will be very happy to hear | 斯凯勒会很高兴听到 |
[41:55] | that you’re feeling better. | 你病情好多了 |
[41:56] | Which reminds me. | 这也提醒我 |
[41:58] | I better get back to it. | 我得回家了 |
[42:03] | If there’s anything I can do… | 如果有事要我帮忙… |
[42:12] | Feel better. | 加紧康复 |
[42:26] | You know… | 你知道 |
[42:30] | You’re gonna laugh, | 你可能会嘲笑我 |
[42:31] | but I have to ask you about this. | 但我还是得问你 |
[42:36] | Believe it or not, I found this on my car. | 不管你信不信 我在我的车上找到了这个 |
[42:39] | I mean, it looks just like the G.P.S. tracker | 这和我们之前安装在古斯·福林车上的 |
[42:41] | that we used on Gus Fring, doesn’t it? | 定位系统很像 是不是 |
[42:45] | Back when we were tracking him, just the two of us? | 那时我们正在追踪他 只有我们俩 |
[42:49] | You wouldn’t know anything about this, would you, Hank? | 你完全不知道情况 对吗 汉克 |
[43:09] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[43:11] | I gotta say, I don’t like the way you’re looking at me right now. | 我得说 我不喜欢你现在看着我的眼神 |
[43:29] | – Hank. – It was you. | -汉克 -是你 |
[43:31] | All along, it was you! | 从头至尾 都是你 |
[43:34] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个狗杂种 |
[43:36] | You drove into traffic to keep me from that laundry. | 你开车绕路 让我去不了洗衣房 |
[43:39] | Calm down. | 别激动 |
[43:41] | That call I got telling me Marie was in the hospital… | 那通告诉我玛丽在医院的电话 |
[43:44] | That wasn’t Pinkman. | 不是平克曼打的 |
[43:47] | You had my cell number. | 你有我的手机号 |
[43:49] | You killed ten witnesses to save your sorry ass. | 你杀了目击证人灭口 |
[43:52] | – Listen to me– – you bombed a nursing home. | -听我说… -你炸了一家疗养院 |
[43:56] | Heisenberg. Heisenberg! | 海森堡 海森堡 |
[44:00] | You lying, two-faced sack of shit. | 你这个两面三刀的撒谎精 |
[44:02] | Hank, look, | 汉克 听着 |
[44:05] | I don’t know where this is coming from, Hank, but just– | 我不知道你是怎么得出的结论 汉克 但… |
[44:07] | I swear to Christ, I will put you under the jail. | 我对天发誓 我会把你送进监狱 |
[44:11] | Just take a breath, okay? Just listen to yourself. | 别紧张 好吗 听听你在说什么 |
[44:13] | These wild accusations– they could destroy our family. | 这个无由的指控 可能会毁了我们的家庭 |
[44:16] | – And for what? – Damn, like you give a shit about family! | -图什么 -该死 说得像是你在乎家庭似的 |
[44:25] | Hank, my cancer is back. | 汉克 我的癌症复发了 |
[44:29] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:31] | Rot, you son of a bitch. | 烂死吧 狗娘养的 |
[44:35] | I’m sorry you feel that way. | 很遗憾你有这感觉 |
[44:38] | I wanna beat this thing. I do. | 我想战胜病魔 真的 |
[44:40] | I’m back on chemo, and I am fighting like hell. | 我又恢复化疗了 我在拼命和病魔做斗争 |
[44:46] | But the truth is in six months, | 可事实是在六个月后 |
[44:48] | you won’t have someone to prosecute. | 你将没有人去指控 |
[44:54] | But even– | 可即… |
[44:56] | Even if somehow | 即使 |
[44:58] | you were able to convince anyone | 你设法说服了别人 |
[45:02] | I was capable of doing these things, | 让他们相信我有能力做这些事 |
[45:05] | you and I both know | 你我都知道 |
[45:08] | I would never see the inside of a jail cell. | 我绝不会进监狱 |
[45:16] | I’m a dying man who runs a car wash. | 我是个快死的人 经营着一家洗车店 |
[45:20] | My right hand to god, that is all that I am. | 我举右手对天发誓 我仅此而已 |
[45:29] | What’s the point? | 意义何在呢 |
[45:36] | Have Skyler bring the kids here, | 让斯凯勒带孩子们过来 |
[45:40] | and then we’ll talk. | 我们再谈 |
[45:46] | That is not going to happen. | 不可能 |
[45:54] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不知道你是谁 |
[45:59] | I don’t even know who I’m talking to. | 我甚至不知道我在跟谁说话 |
[46:06] | If that’s true, | 如果这是事实 |
[46:09] | if you don’t know who I am… | 如果你不知道我是谁 |
[46:14] | Then | 那么 |
[46:17] | maybe your best course… | 或许你最好 |
[46:21] | Would be to tread lightly. | 小心行事 |