时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:51] | Mr. White? | 怀特先生 |
[00:54] | Hello? | 在吗 |
[01:16] | Mr. White, the, uh, car’s been dealt with, | 怀特先生 车已经处理了 |
[01:19] | sir. | 先生 |
[01:24] | No one tailed you? | 没有人跟踪你吗 |
[01:26] | No. I stayed off the main streets | 没有 我躲开大路 |
[01:28] | and kept checking, so… | 而且一直防备着 |
[01:32] | Joe ask any questions? | 乔问你什么问题了吗 |
[01:34] | I told him R.V. Job, just like you said, | 我告诉他旅行车的事 就像你说的 |
[01:37] | and he totally knew. | 他就明白了 |
[01:46] | It’s pretty cool the way they do that– | 他们把车砸成一块钢块的方式 |
[01:48] | turn a car into a cube. | 还挺酷的 |
[02:05] | So, should we deal with this other thing now? | 我们现在要处理另一件事吗 |
[02:18] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[02:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[02:39] | I don’t want to talk about this. | 我不想谈这事 |
[02:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:43] | It had to be done. | 这事必须得做 |
[02:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:49] | All right. | 好的 |
[03:09] | I need to talk to you. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[03:11] | In private. | 单独谈 |
[03:20] | So what’s the story? | 事情进展得怎么样 |
[03:22] | You get to Mike? | 你联系到麦克了吗 |
[03:25] | He get out safe? | 他安全逃走了吗 |
[03:27] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[03:31] | Right. | 好 |
[03:32] | Well, what about those nine guys in jail? | 那牢里那九个人怎么办 |
[03:35] | They got no reason not to talk now. | 他们现在有理由招供了 |
[03:39] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么做 |
[03:40] | “We”? Who’s “We”? | “我们” 哪来的”我们” |
[03:45] | There is no “We,” Jesse. | 没有”我们”了 杰西 |
[03:47] | I’m the only vote left, | 只剩我自己了 |
[03:50] | And I’ll handle it. | 所以我会解决这个问题 |
[04:59] | My client will supply vital information | 我的委托人会把关于福林贩毒集团 |
[05:00] | relating to the organization, distribution, and production | 组织 销售 生产 |
[05:03] | of Fring’s methamphetamine enterprise. | 这些的重要信息提供给你们 |
[05:06] | In exchange, we expect all charges to be dropped, | 作为交换 我们希望能撤销所有指控 |
[05:08] | And Dennis not only walks out of here a free man, | 丹尼斯可以重获自由 |
[05:10] | But also receives blanket immunity. | 并且得到完全赦免 |
[05:15] | For what he’s gonna be furnishing, this deal is plenty fair. | 就他能提供的信息看 这笔交易很公平 |
[05:22] | Best I’d be willing to do is queen for a day | 我给你的最好条件是 视信息真实有效性减刑 |
[05:24] | and reduced charges. | 减少指控 |
[05:26] | All charges dropped. | 撤销全部指控 |
[05:27] | Queen for a day and a five-k. | 酌情减刑 适量减少指控 |
[05:29] | That’s the best you’re gonna get. | 这是给你们开的最佳条件了 |
[05:30] | No way. Guys, come on. | 不可能 伙计们 别这样 |
[05:33] | A fairy princess, for all I care. | 有效信息 我只关心这个 |
[05:35] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[05:36] | I’m going shopping for someone | 我去给那个能告诉我一些 |
[05:38] | who can tell me something I don’t already know. | 我不知道的信息的人买东西 |
[05:42] | I got plenty you don’t know. | 我知道很多你们不知道的事 |
[05:45] | You seem a little confused. | 你还没看懂形势 |
[05:47] | This here is a buyer’s market. | 这是买方市场 |
[05:49] | I got eight other assholes just like you, | 还有八个像你一样的混蛋 |
[05:51] | four of them within 100 feet from here. | 其中四个就在100英尺以内的地方 |
[05:53] | I also got Dan the douche bag lawyer | 我还抓住了那个白痴律师丹 |
[05:55] | who’s gonna give me the money and Ehrmantraut. | 他愿意把钱和厄门绍特都交出来 |
[05:57] | So settle in, Dennis. Enjoy your new home. | 所以 丹尼斯 安顿下来 享受你的新家吧 |
[06:00] | I’m gonna go rattle some cages. | 我去找别人了 |
[06:45] | So? | 什么事 |
[06:46] | Maybe you should order something. | 你该点些东西 |
[06:49] | Do you want a coffee or something? | 来杯咖啡吗 |
[06:50] | Not just now. | 现在不用 |
[06:53] | I think this would play better if you ordered something. | 我觉得你点些东西会比较好 |
[06:56] | I think this will play just fine, and I’m not thirsty. | 我觉得现在这样就挺好 而且我不渴 |
[07:00] | So let’s take a look at the list. | 让我看看那份名单吧 |
[07:05] | Lydia you’ve come all this way. | 莉迪亚 你一路跑过来 |
[07:06] | – You do have the list? – Yes, I have it. | -带着那个名单了吧 -是的 带着呢 |
[07:09] | Good | 很好 |
[07:10] | It’s just not written down. | 不是写下来的 |
[07:12] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[07:13] | It’s in my head. Safer there. | 在我的脑子里 这样更安全 |
[07:16] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[07:17] | Then I suggest you pick up a pen. | 那我建议你拿出一支笔 |
[07:20] | Not just yet. | 现在还不行 |
[07:24] | It was my understanding | 现在是我想 |
[07:25] | that attending to these nine names | 去解决这九个人的问题 |
[07:27] | was precisely what you wanted. | 也正是你先前所希望的 |
[07:29] | Ten names now. Ten, counting the lawyer. | 十个了 十个 要算上律师 |
[07:32] | Yes. Ten, counting the lawyer. | 是的 十个 算上律师 |
[07:35] | So, what, am I not tying up loose end | 那么 我现在不是为了你我的共同利益 |
[07:39] | for our mutual benefit? | 去解决这些问题吗 |
[07:40] | You’re tying up loose ends, and I don’t wanna be one of them. | 你是在解决这些问题 可我不希望参与其中 |
[07:43] | Once I give you that list, I’ve served my purpose, | 一旦我把名单给你 我就完成了我的使命 |
[07:46] | and then maybe I’m just one more person who knows too much. | 那样我就成了一个了解太多秘密的人 |
[07:50] | So, you put that list in my hands, | 所以 你把名单交给我 |
[07:52] | and in your mind, | 你觉得 |
[07:54] | I immediately just murder you, | 我会立刻在这个餐馆 |
[07:57] | – Just right here in this restaurant? – No. | -杀了你吗 -不 |
[08:00] | Right here in this public place, immediately? Not right here. | 立刻 在这里 不会的 |
[08:03] | – That is not what I– – Listen, Lydia. | -这不是我的意思 -听我说 莉迪亚 |
[08:04] | You made me promise on my children’s lives | 你逼我用我孩子们的性命发誓 |
[08:07] | that I guaranteed your safety. | 保证你不会被害 |
[08:09] | From Mike. | 不会被麦克杀害 |
[08:11] | You guaranteed I’d be safe from Mike. | 你保证我不会被麦克杀害 |
[08:14] | There’s no way he’d ever go for this– | 他不可能会同意的 |
[08:16] | You getting rid of his guys. | 你要解决掉他的人 |
[08:19] | Doing this– the names– | 这么做 把名字 |
[08:21] | If Mike were still a factor. | 如果麦克还在 |
[08:28] | Yeah. That’s what I thought. | 是的 我也是这么想的 |
[08:34] | What do you want, exactly? | 你想怎么办 |
[08:37] | Because if you don’t want to give me that list, | 如果你不想把名单给我 |
[08:40] | then I’ve truly got no use for you. | 那你对我来说才真的没用了 |
[08:46] | I can grow your business exponentially. | 我可以帮你把生意做大 |
[08:48] | Just give me the list. | 把名单给我 |
[08:50] | I can do that by helping you expand | 我可以帮你把生意 |
[08:52] | into a larger, highly active, | 扩展到一个更大 更活跃 |
[08:54] | highly profitable marketplace. | 更高利润的市场里 |
[08:57] | What do you know about the Czech Republic? | 你对捷克共和国有什么了解 |
[09:01] | The Czech Republic? | 捷克共和国 |
[09:02] | Did you know there’s a higher demand for meth there | 你知道那里对冰毒的需求 |
[09:04] | than anywhere else in Europe? | 比欧洲任何国家都大吗 |
[09:06] | Five percent of its ten million people, | 一千万人口 百分之五吸冰毒 |
[09:08] | which is roughly the population of the southwest | 相当于从西德克萨斯到凤凰城 |
[09:11] | from Western Texas to Phoenix, | 西南部的全部人口 |
[09:14] | are using the meth. | 都在吸食冰毒 |
[09:15] | You keep your market here, | 你保留本地市场 |
[09:17] | but by adding overseas sales, | 再拓展海外销售 |
[09:18] | you can more than double your current profits. | 能让现在的盈利翻倍 |
[09:21] | And I checked. | 我查过 |
[09:22] | the average purity is only about 60 percent. | 当地冰毒的纯度只有60%左右 |
[09:25] | They’ve never seen anything like your product. | 他们从没见过你那样的产品 |
[09:29] | You’ll blow their hair back. | 你能让他们嗨上天 |
[09:33] | Shipping internationally | 跨国运输 |
[09:34] | seems like courting disaster. | 也许会惹麻烦 |
[09:37] | – Not if you’re Madrigal. – Madrigal | -牧歌电气不会 -牧歌电气 |
[09:39] | is under investigation by the D.E.A. | 正在被毒品管制局调查 |
[09:41] | The restaurant divison, mostly. | 那主要在调查餐饮部 |
[09:43] | We’ve got 46,000 employees | 我们有4万6千名员工 |
[09:46] | spread across 14 divisions. | 分属14个部门 |
[09:48] | And once Mike’s people are no longer a factor, | 既然麦克那伙已经不再是问题 |
[09:51] | things should tidy up nicely. | 事情就将运作顺利 |
[09:53] | This is what I do, you understand? | 这是我的本行 你懂吗 |
[09:54] | I move things from point A to point B all over the globe. | 我在全世界运输东西 |
[09:57] | 1.2 million metric tons a month, | 每天运120万公吨 |
[09:59] | and all of it right at my fingertips, | 全部掌握在我的指尖 |
[10:03] | a laptop click away. | 只用在笔记本电脑上一点 |
[10:06] | The Czech Republic… | 捷克共和国 |
[10:09] | Where’s there at other end? | 那边谁来接头呢 |
[10:10] | People I ship to regularly. | 跟我一直做运输生意的人 |
[10:11] | People I’ve worked with for years. | 他们和我合作多年 |
[10:13] | They’re professional and very amenable. | 专业 负责 |
[10:15] | I’m very careful who I work with. | 我选合作方很小心 |
[10:24] | And if this is such a slam dunk, | 如果跨国销售这么容易 |
[10:26] | then why didn’t you pitch it to Fring? | 你为什么不给福林说呢 |
[10:29] | I did. He said yes. | 我说了 他也同意了 |
[10:30] | We were in the final stages of working it out | 我们本来即将成行 |
[10:33] | when somebody killed him. | 直到某人杀了他 |
[10:39] | You don’t think Gus Fring | 你不会以为古斯塔沃·福林 |
[10:41] | built his distribution network all by himself? | 仅靠一己之力能建立起分销网络吧 |
[10:45] | There are considerable advantages | 将分销渠道多样化 |
[10:47] | to diversification of distribution, | 有很大好处 |
[10:50] | like putting 6,000 miles | 比如让你和自己的货物 |
[10:52] | between you and your product. | 相隔6千英里 |
[10:57] | At 25 pounds a week, | 每周25磅 |
[10:59] | I’m estimating you’ll gross about two million. | 我估计你的收益将增加2百万 |
[11:03] | Give me ten pounds to start, and we’ll see how it goes. | 先给我19磅 试试效果如何 |
[11:09] | All right. | 好吧 |
[11:10] | Now, with Fring, | 跟福林时 |
[11:12] | my end was gonna be 30 percent, | 我的提成是30% |
[11:14] | – which I believe is more than fair. – Okay. | -我觉得这价格很公道 -好的 |
[11:17] | Trust me, if you do this– | 相信我 如果你和我合作… |
[11:19] | Lydia, learn to take yes for an answer. | 莉迪亚 别总如果 学着说”是” |
[11:23] | Now, first things first. | 那么 先解决要事 |
[12:00] | Shake on it? | 握手成交 |
[12:06] | We’re going to make a lot of money together. | 我们会一起赚很多钱的 |
[13:37] | Todd, I think it’s time I meet your uncle. | 托德 我想是时候见你叔叔了 |
[13:42] | No iron pile. | 不能在熨衣房 |
[13:44] | There’s too many muscle-heads flexing their shit. | 太多傻帽在那里熨衣服 |
[13:47] | Too many eyes. | 人多眼杂 |
[13:48] | Okay, so no chow line, no yard. | 好 那也不能在打饭时或院子里下手 |
[13:52] | Gonna keep it simple. | 要干净利落 |
[13:54] | Pass-byes. | 速战速决 |
[13:55] | Yeah, hallways, shower room, cells, | 是的 走廊 洗浴室 单人牢房 |
[13:59] | the easy stuff. | 容易下手的地方 |
[14:01] | I say we go with a riot. | 我们应该策划场暴动 |
[14:02] | Our boys get it done in a riot. | 让我们的人趁乱下手 |
[14:04] | No, no, no. No chaos. | 不 不能太混乱 |
[14:06] | I don’t want the goon squad rolling in and stealing our shot, | 别让防暴狱警插手 打乱我们的计划 |
[14:11] | you know? | 你懂吗 |
[14:12] | This has gotta be fast and quiet. | 必须干净利落 悄无声息 |
[14:15] | Just boom, boom, boom. | 啪啪啪 几下搞定 |
[14:17] | – You know what I’m saying? – Yeah. | -你懂我的意思吧 -是的 |
[14:20] | Surgical. | 外科手术式清除 |
[14:22] | Surgical. That’s what it’s got to be. | 外科手术式 就要这样 |
[14:27] | So how many guys we got at M.D.C.? | 我们在纽约拘留中心有多少自己人 |
[14:30] | Three, counting Shaddock. | 三个 加上沙多克 |
[14:33] | And he makes the schedule now, | 他现在管理轮班表 |
[14:34] | so we can put who we need where we need them. | 所以安排谁 安排在哪里都由我们做主 |
[14:37] | Alright, so M.D.C.’s covered. What about the rest? | 好的 纽约拘留中心搞定了 其它地方呢 |
[14:40] | We need G Block in Valencia, right? | 我们需要去巴伦西亚监狱的G区是吗 |
[14:43] | Our guy’s on the night shift. | 我们的人值夜班 |
[14:45] | – Have him pull a double. – Nah. | -让他值一天两班 -不行 |
[14:47] | His supervisor’s got some hard-on about O.T. | 他的监督官一提到加班就激动 |
[14:49] | Have him switch to somebody, I don’t know, just get it done. | 那就让他和别人换班 想办法做到 |
[14:52] | Regardless, you know, we got enough guys in Valencia right now? | 不管那些 我们在巴伦西亚监狱的人够吗 |
[14:55] | Might have to hire out. | 也许该雇几个人 |
[14:57] | You high? Mix blood with chuntaros? | 你疯了吗 让我们的人和墨西哥佬一起干 |
[14:59] | No way. | 不可能 |
[15:04] | There’s no need, we got enough. | 不用雇人 我们人手足够 |
[15:07] | Hitters ain’t the problem. | 杀手现在不是问题 |
[15:08] | – It’s that short walking window after lunch. – Mm-hmm. | -问题是午饭后的短暂放风时间 -没错 |
[15:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[15:13] | It’s gonna be tight. | 时间会很紧的 |
[15:16] | Real tight. | 非常紧 |
[15:23] | You know, I gotta be straight with you, man. | 我必须跟你直说 老兄 |
[15:25] | Taking out all these guys is doable. | 把他们全部干掉 这可行 |
[15:28] | But hitting them in three separate jails all within two minutes? | 但在不同的监狱 2分钟内同时干掉他们 |
[15:31] | Whacking Bin Laden wasn’t this complicated. | 就连暗杀本·拉登都没这么复杂 |
[15:39] | Where do you suppose these come from? | 你说这画是哪儿来的 |
[15:42] | I’ve seen this one before. | 我以前见过 |
[15:44] | I wonder, | 我在想 |
[15:46] | are they all… | 它们是不是 |
[15:48] | in some giant warehouse someplace? | 都存放在某个巨大的仓库里 |
[16:01] | It can be done, just not the way you want it. | 这事可行 只是不能按你说的方式 |
[16:21] | It can be done exactly how I want it. | 完全可以按我说的方式做 |
[16:25] | The only question is, are you the man to do it? | 唯一问题是 你们能不能胜任 |
[16:38] | Figure it out. | 自己想办法去 |
[16:41] | That’s what I’m paying you for. | 我钱不是白付的 |
[16:47] | 牧场汽车旅馆 日租/月租 包含小厨房 | |
[19:40] | Yes. | 喂 |
[19:41] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[19:52] | New details have emerged in the spate of jail deaths | 三天前震撼新墨西哥中部的监狱残杀案 |
[19:55] | that rocked central New Mexico three days ago… | 有新细节浮出水面 |
[19:58] | – As of yet, no names of victims have been released, – This is the way ladies ride. | -目前 死者名单仍未公布 -小姑娘骑马马 |
[20:01] | – but authorities continue to investigate – Gallop-a-trot… | -警方仍在调查 -咯噔咯噔 |
[20:03] | what appears to be a carefully coordinated sequence of attacks | 这起精心策划的袭击案 |
[20:07] | – that occurred within minutes of one another – Giddyap! | -几分钟内 -咯噔 |
[20:09] | – in three different correctional facilities… – Giddyap! Ooh! | -袭击在三所监狱同时发生 -咯噔 |
[20:12] | – Is it okay if I turn this off? – Oh, sure. | -我能先关了吗 -当然 |
[20:14] | I don’t want the news on right now. Hank just pulled up, | 我不想开着新闻 汉克刚停车 |
[20:16] | and he’s not in the best mood. | 他心情不是很好 |
[20:19] | Oh, all right. Well, I’ll get out of your hair. | 好的 那我不打搅你们了 |
[20:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:23] | Hi, honey. | 嗨 亲爱的 |
[20:27] | Dinner will be in about an hour. | 晚饭大概一个小时就好 |
[20:30] | And I thought we could have that chicken that you like. | 我看就做你喜欢那种鸡肉吧 |
[20:34] | Or– or we could order Chinese? | 要么叫中餐外卖 |
[20:36] | Sure. There you go. | 行 你看吧 |
[20:41] | Wanna play with your toys? | 要玩玩具吗 |
[20:45] | I’ll see you in a little bit, okay? | 一会儿再来看你 好吗 |
[20:46] | See you in a little bit. | 马上就来哦 |
[20:48] | Hey, Hank. I was just getting ready to leave. | 汉克 我正准备走呢 |
[20:50] | Want a drink? | 喝一杯吗 |
[20:52] | Um, yeah, sure. Thanks. | 好啊 谢了 |
[20:55] | Perfect. | 这酒好 |
[21:00] | – Rocks, right? – Rocks, yes. | -加冰 对吧 -没错 加冰 |
[22:09] | Been thinking about this summer job I used to have. | 我想起了过去干的暑期工 |
[22:14] | Oh, yeah? | 怎么说 |
[22:17] | Back in college, I’d spend my days… | 大学那会儿 我成天都 |
[22:22] | marking trees in the woods with this– | 在树林里用橙色漆罐 |
[22:25] | this orange spray can. | 给树做标记 |
[22:29] | Marking trees? | 做标记 |
[22:31] | Yeah. Crews would come in later | 对 工友随后就可以 |
[22:34] | and find the trees I tagged and cut them down. | 找到我做标记的树放倒 |
[22:41] | First, you go in, and you mark locations | 首先进入森林 |
[22:44] | for skid trails and landings. | 标出运料路线和储木场 |
[22:48] | And we chose specific trees | 我们都是选特定的树 |
[22:49] | all within a selected grid. | 都是在选定的区域 |
[22:55] | Every day, | 每天 |
[22:57] | I’d go back, hiking. | 我都要徒步回去 |
[23:03] | Pick up where I left off. | 接着头天的地方开始喷 |
[23:09] | Oh. Sounds nice, | 不错啊 |
[23:12] | being out in the woods all day. | 整天待在林子里 |
[23:15] | Nah, that wasn’t so great. | 什么啊 哪儿有那么爽 |
[23:16] | I got sunburned. There were mosquitoes. | 晒个半死 蚊虫还多 |
[23:19] | I just wanted to make a few bucks. | 就为挣那几个小钱 |
[23:21] | Buy beer. | 买啤酒喝 |
[23:26] | Been thinking about that job more and more lately. | 再想想这些年干的工作 |
[23:29] | Maybe I should’ve enjoyed it more. | 就觉得当初真是享受了 |
[23:33] | Tagging trees is a lot better than chasing monsters. | 喷树可比抓毒枭好得多 |
[23:51] | I used to love to go camping. | 过去我最喜欢露营 |
[27:44] | This way. Here, baby girl. Come see your brother. | 宝贝 这边走 来找大哥哥 |
[27:47] | There you go, sweetie. That’s it. | 真会走啦 宝贝 好样的 |
[27:49] | Oh, my god! Look at her go! | 天呐 看她真能走了 |
[27:51] | Good job. | 太棒了 |
[27:54] | Peekaboo. This way. | 猫儿 这儿呢 |
[27:55] | Here. Let’s go see your brother. Let’s get him. | 去找哥哥 咱抓住哥哥 |
[27:57] | – Get him! – Where’d you go? | -抓住他 -来抓啊 |
[27:59] | I can’t see you. Where’d you go? | 看不到你哦 你要去哪里 |
[28:01] | There you are! | 找到啦 |
[28:04] | You’re really good with her. | 你跟她处得真好 |
[28:07] | Come here, my baby girl. | 抱抱 小宝贝 |
[28:08] | – You’re gonna be a handful, aren’t you? – Yeah. | -你要越来越淘气了 是吧 -那是 |
[28:12] | Mama’s gonna get her exercise. | 妈妈也应该学学 |
[28:17] | Hey, do you, uh– you wanna watch a movie? | 要看电影吗 |
[28:22] | Hey, Louis. | 你好 路易斯 |
[28:25] | One moment. | 稍等 |
[28:27] | Uh, nothing. | 没事 |
[28:29] | What’s up? | 什么情况 |
[28:43] | It’s nice to see you smile again. | 又见到你的笑容真好 |
[28:47] | I mean…you seem good. | 我是说 你气色真不错 |
[28:51] | Yeah. I’m hanging in there. | 是啊 我还不错 |
[28:55] | To see you laugh like that just now… | 看到你刚才笑的样子 |
[28:58] | it’s such an improvement, don’t you think? | 进展很不错 对吧 |
[29:03] | I don’t– I don’t really… | 其实我没… |
[29:11] | We’ve been thinking, Hank and I. | 我和汉克在想 |
[29:15] | It may be time to take the kids home. | 也许该把孩子送回去了 |
[29:24] | It’s been almost three months, right? | 差不多三个月了 是吧 |
[29:26] | Almost three? | 都快三个月了 |
[29:33] | D-does Hank not want– | 是汉克不愿意 |
[29:35] | Oh, no, no, no. Oh, god. No. No. | 不不不 天呐 怎么会 |
[29:38] | Hank’s crazy for these kids. You know that. | 你也知道 汉克爱死这俩孩子了 |
[29:41] | It goes without saying, we love having them. | 还用说么 我们希望他俩待着 |
[29:44] | And we’re always here for you | 我们永远都支持你 |
[29:46] | and wanna help you any way that we can. | 只要能帮 我们一定帮 |
[29:49] | But… | 不过 |
[29:54] | we’re starting to worry | 我们现在担心 |
[29:57] | at maybe… | 也许 |
[30:02] | maybe we’re enabling you. | 也许这样就是纵容你俩 |
[30:08] | Sweetie, you’ve had a lot on your plate, | 亲爱的 你俩的麻烦事够多了 |
[30:11] | and you and Walt have had a lot– | 你和沃尔特有 |
[30:15] | so much to contend with. | 有那么多事要处理 |
[30:19] | And I’m so proud of you for going to therapy, by the way. | 另外 你能去接受治疗可真棒 |
[30:21] | You know that, right? | 这你也知道 |
[30:23] | It can be so helpful, such a good tool. | 心理治疗很有效 绝对好办法 |
[30:25] | And I’m very, very proud of you, | 我真的为你骄傲 |
[30:30] | but I– | 可是我 |
[30:31] | we… | 我们 |
[30:35] | maybe at this point, | 也许这个时候 |
[30:39] | the best way to help repair the family | 挽救一个家庭最好的办法就是 |
[30:43] | would be to repair the family, | 让这个家庭完整 |
[30:46] | you know? | 你觉得呢 |
[31:56] | Take a drive with me. | 跟我出去一趟吧 |
[32:25] | Walt. | 沃尔特 |
[32:49] | This is it. | 都在这儿了 |
[32:52] | This is what you’ve been working for. | 你为的就是这个 |
[32:57] | I rented this place, and I started bringing it here, | 我租下这个库房 一点点运来的 |
[33:00] | because… | 因为 |
[33:02] | I didn’t know what else to do. | 我不知道还能怎么办 |
[33:06] | I gave up counting it. I mean, I had to. | 我没有数 也没法数 |
[33:08] | It was just so much, so fast. | 这么多 这么快 |
[33:11] | I– I tried weighing it. | 我称了下重 |
[33:14] | I figured one bill | 不管面额多少 |
[33:17] | of any denomination weighs a gram. | 一张都是一克重 |
[33:19] | There are 454 grams to a pound, | 一磅是454克 |
[33:22] | but… | 可是 |
[33:26] | there’s a variety of denominations, | 这里的钞票多大面额都有 |
[33:30] | so… | 所以 |
[33:34] | How much is this? | 一共多少 |
[33:38] | I have no earthly idea. | 这我不清楚 |
[33:42] | I truly don’t. | 真不清楚 |
[33:45] | I just stack it up, keep it dry, | 我就是摞起来 保持干燥 |
[33:48] | spray it for silverfish. | 喷点防蛀药水 |
[33:53] | There is more money here | 这里的钱 |
[33:55] | than we could spend in ten libetimes. | 我们十辈子也花不完 |
[33:58] | I certainly can’t launder it, | 我肯定也洗不了 |
[34:01] | not with 100 car washes. | 开100个洗车行也没戏 |
[34:07] | Walt… | 沃尔特 |
[34:11] | I want my kids back. | 我想让孩子们回来 |
[34:15] | I want my life back. | 我想找回过去的生活 |
[34:21] | Please tell me… | 请你告诉我 |
[34:23] | how much is enough? | 要多少才算够 |
[34:25] | How big does this pile have to be? | 要堆到多高才算个头儿 |
[35:47] | Aw, shit! | 该死 |
[36:22] | Hi. | 你好 |
[36:26] | Um, I– | 我… |
[36:28] | I hope I’m not disturbing you or anything. | 希望我没打扰到你 |
[36:32] | – I tried calling, but… – No, I,tossed all my burners. | -我打过电话给你 可… -没 我把手机都给扔了 |
[36:36] | Oh. And you didn’t answer your home line, so– | 你也没接家里电话 所以… |
[36:39] | It’s disconnected. | 没连 |
[36:41] | Oh, um, unplugged, I mean. | 我是说把线拔了 |
[36:45] | Did you leave a message, or… | 你留言了吗 |
[36:47] | Uh, no. | 没 |
[36:51] | So, what’s up? | 那有什么事吗 |
[36:54] | I was just in the neighborhood, | 我正好在这个街区 |
[36:58] | so I thought I’d drop by and say hello. | 就顺道来打声招呼 |
[37:05] | You, uh, wanna come in, or… | 你想进来吗 |
[37:10] | Uh, sure. | 好的 |
[37:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:26] | You know, I’d offer you a– a beer or something, but– | 我给你来点啤酒什么的 |
[37:30] | No, no. No, I’m– I’m– | 不不不不 我… |
[37:32] | I’m– I’m fine, thanks. | 不用 谢了 |
[37:34] | You, uh, didn’t wind up moving, I see. | 我看你还是没搬走 |
[37:38] | Didn’t have to. | 没那必要 |
[37:40] | Saul told me what you did. | 索尔把你干的事告诉我了 |
[37:45] | Anyways, uh, I’m not in jail. | 不管怎样 我没进大牢 |
[37:50] | You aren’t either, so there you go. | 你也是 所以就这样了 |
[37:55] | There was no other option, Jesse. | 我当时别无选择 杰西 |
[37:57] | It had to be done. | 这也是迫不得已 |
[38:03] | I’m not coming back. | 我不会回去了 |
[38:07] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:09] | So why are you here? | 那你来干什么 |
[38:12] | Exactly? | 有什么目的 |
[38:21] | It’s funny. I… | 很有意思 我… |
[38:23] | I saw a bounder the other day. | 我前不久看到一辆大车 |
[38:27] | – Bounder? – Yeah. | -大车 -对 |
[38:29] | Our R.V.? A bounder? | 我们的旅行车 一辆大车 |
[38:34] | Oh, you saw the same one as ours? | 你看到跟我们一样的车了 |
[38:37] | Yeah, well, with a couple of years, I guess. | 对 我想有些年头了 |
[38:39] | Early ’80s. | 应该是80年代初的 |
[38:42] | It was certainly in a lot better shape | 肯定比我们那辆破车 |
[38:44] | than our old hunk of junk. | 样子要好得多 |
[38:46] | A much nicer paint job. | 喷漆也漂亮很多 |
[38:49] | No bullet holes in the door. | 门上也没枪眼 |
[38:52] | Yeah. That thing was a nightmare, huh? | 对 就是场噩梦吧 |
[38:55] | Oh, it was primitive. | 那车是破得厉害 |
[38:59] | You know, whenever I hit a red light, | 每当我碰上红灯 |
[39:00] | I used to pray | 总会祈祷 |
[39:03] | it wouldn’t crap out on me. | 千万别给我出岔子 |
[39:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:08] | And then, suddenly, it would sometimes have that– | 而且发动机动不动就吱嘎乱响 |
[39:11] | that screeching sound that just– out of the blue, | 搞得大家措不及防 |
[39:14] | like we hit a pack of cats. | 以为碾死一笼子猫 |
[39:15] | Power steering belt. That’s what that was. | 动力转向带 那里的声音 |
[39:18] | I always had this | 一般我都是 |
[39:21] | this whole system– | 让整个动力系统 |
[39:23] | strategy– to not let it idle too low. | 其实就是不要怠速过低 |
[39:26] | Remember that time we ran out of gas coming back from a cook? | 记得那次我们制毒回来车没油了吗 |
[39:28] | Ah, the gauge. The gauge always said half-full, so… | 油表总显示还有一半 所以… |
[39:32] | You had to walk three miles with a jerry can | 你不得不提着便携油桶走了3英里 |
[39:34] | while I waited on the side of the road, | 我站在路边等你的时候 |
[39:36] | praying the whole time that no cop would show up, | 一直在祈祷没警察出现 |
[39:39] | no good samaritan. | 没好心人出现 |
[39:41] | God. | 天呐 |
[39:43] | We had money. | 我们有钱了 |
[39:44] | Why’d we keep it? | 为什么还留着它 |
[39:47] | Why would I have the world’s shittiest R.V.? | 我为什么还要这世上最破的旅行车 |
[39:50] | – Inertia? – Yeah. | -惯性吗 -对 |
[39:54] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:55] | Inertia. | 惯性 |
[40:11] | So , hey, um , you konw, I gotta get going. | 我得走了 |
[40:15] | I’m just meeting up with some friends, and– | 约了几个朋友 |
[40:16] | I gotta get going as well. | 我也得走了 |
[40:25] | I left something for you. | 我给你留了点东西 |
[42:16] | I’m out. | 我收手了 |
[42:24] | I’m out. | 不干了 |
[43:14] | With some big earrings, it could be really nice. | 戴上大耳环会很好看 |
[43:18] | – Perhaps some big hoops. – I feel like I just want | -也许戴点大圈的吧 -我觉得我只想要 |
[43:21] | to mix it up with my hair this summer. | 配我这个夏天的头发 |
[43:23] | – You know, like color… – Yeah. I don’t know. Coins. | -比如颜色 -对 我不知道 硬币吧 |
[43:27] | Did you have a coin collection? | 你有收藏硬币吗 |
[43:28] | I have hobbies at the time. | 我以前有兴趣爱好 |
[43:31] | I have coins and baseball cards. | 我收藏硬币和棒球卡 |
[43:33] | – Those were the ones. – I don’t know. She shaved them. | -我好这两个 -我不知道 她把头发剪了 |
[43:34] | You can play around with it and take them in and out with you hair. | 你可以根据发型不同 改变佩戴方式 |
[43:37] | Not enough hours in the day, right? | 白天都不够玩的 是吧 |
[43:38] | – Not enough hours… – my hairstylist told me… | -不够时间 -我的发型师让我… |
[43:44] | – to take prenatal vitamins. – For your hair? | -吃产前维生素 -对头发好吗 |
[43:45] | He said they work, so I figure why not? | 他说可行 那我想为什么不尝试一下 |
[43:48] | Oh, uh, Flynn, | 弗林 |
[43:49] | Could you put some more sunscreen on holly? | 能再给霍莉抹点防晒霜吗 |
[43:51] | Yeah. Is it over there? | 好 在你们那边吗 |
[43:53] | Yeah, it’s right here. Okay. | 对 就在这里 好 |
[43:57] | Papa-free. That’s good. | 这个牌子不错 |
[43:59] | Although I don’t know why it would be bad. | 尽管我不知道为什么那样会不好 |
[44:01] | Yeah. I know. Me neither. | 对 我知道 我也一样 |
[44:03] | Oh, do you– I used to squeeze lemon juice in my hair. | 还记得吗 我以前总把柠檬汁挤到我头发上 |
[44:05] | You remember that? | 你还记得吗 |
[44:06] | You wanted to be a beach bum so badly. | 你以前简直就是个海滩迷 |
[44:10] | I did. Ohh. | 是的 |
[44:11] | You and your stiff hair. | 你和你的呆板的头发 |
[44:13] | – Stiff what? – Hey, hey. | 呆板的什么 |
[44:18] | I was interested to see you get into that. | 我很有兴趣看到你习惯那个 |
[44:20] | – Borage oil is supposed to be good. – It’s like chemistry. | -琉璃苣油应该很好用 -就像是化学 |
[44:25] | – That’s cool. I like your style. – There is no Christmas. There is no Christmas… | -还不错 我喜欢你的风格 -没有圣诞 |
[44:28] | Maybe I should brew up a batch. | 或许我该泡壶茶 |
[44:31] | – What do you think? – Ooh, schraderbrau? | -你觉得呢 -施拉德特制茶吗 |
[44:32] | Yeah. I vote yes. | 对 我赞成 |
[44:34] | I second that. | 我也赞成 |
[44:35] | Well, there you go. It’s unanimous. | 好了 全体通过 |
[44:37] | Who am I to fly in the face of public demand, right? | 既然大家这么要求了 是吧 |
[44:44] | All right. Hold on. | 好的 等等 |
[44:48] | Anybody, uh– anybody want anything? Want anything? | 有人需要什么吗 |
[44:51] | No, I’m good. I’m good. | 不 我不用 我不用 |
[44:52] | – Thanks, Uncle Hank. – All right. | -谢了 汉克叔叔 -好的 |
[44:54] | Does it look glossier? | 是不是更有光泽 |
[44:57] | – Do I have a halo? – I don’t know. | -我头上有光环吗 -不知道 |
[44:58] | – How’s she doing? – She’s good. | -她怎么样 -很好 |
[45:00] | – I used to have that halo. – Yeah. | -我以前头上都有光环的 -是啊 |
[45:02] | I’ve heard fish oil is very important. | 我听说鱼肝油很重要 |
[46:07] | “To W.W., my star, | “致致W·W先生 我的明星 |
[46:11] | My perfect silence.” | 我完美的偶像” |
[46:15] | I mean, who do you figure that is, you know? | 我是说 你觉得这是谁 |
[46:18] | Woodrow wilson? | 伍德罗·威尔逊 |
[46:19] | Willy Wonka? | 威利·旺卡 |
[46:25] | Walter White? | 沃尔特·怀特 |
[46:30] | You got me. | 你抓到我了 |