时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:24] | There. | 在那 |
[00:27] | That’s them. | 他们在那 |
[00:41] | Your play, Walter. | 该你上场了 沃尔特 |
[00:43] | You’re on your own. | 靠你自己了 |
[00:59] | Looks like you’re about 1,000 gallons light here, Mike. | 麦克 你这1000加仑够少的啊 |
[01:02] | Where’s the juice? | 甲胺在哪 |
[01:04] | The methylamine isn’t coming. | 没有甲胺了 |
[01:09] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[01:12] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:13] | I’m the man who’s keeping it. | 我是留下甲胺的人 |
[01:16] | What the hell’s this? | 这是怎么回事 |
[01:17] | We had an agreement, right? We got our deal. | 我们说好的 对吧 我们有协议 |
[01:19] | – So where’s the tank, Mike? – Mike doesn’t know where it is. | -油罐在哪 麦克 -麦克不知道在哪 |
[01:23] | Only I do. And you’re dealing with me now, not him. | 只有我知道 你现在得和我谈 不是和他 |
[01:26] | Why don’t you just cut to what it is you want, | 直接告诉我你想要多少钱 |
[01:28] | Or what you think is gonna happen here, all right? | 或者告诉我你打算怎么办 |
[01:31] | ’cause we’re gonna get what we came for. | 我们不会空着手走 |
[01:33] | That 1,000 gallons of methylamine is worth more in my hands | 这1000加仑的甲胺放在我的手里 |
[01:37] | Than it is in yours or anyone else’s, for that matter. | 比放在你或者其他任何人手里都值钱 |
[01:40] | But I need distribution. | 但是我需要销售 |
[01:44] | Distribution. | 销售 |
[01:45] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:47] | So if you agree to give up your cook | 如果你放弃你的产品 |
[01:51] | And sell my product instead, | 转而卖我的 |
[01:54] | I’ll give you 35 percent of the take. | 我给你35%的利润 |
[01:56] | 35 percent? Wow. Are you kidding me? | 35% 你和我开玩笑呢吧 |
[01:59] | 35– Mike, please tell me this is a joke. | 35 麦克 这是开玩笑是吧 |
[02:03] | You know how far we had to stick our necks out | 你知道我们赚这份钱 |
[02:04] | to get our hands on this cash? | 要冒多大的风险么 |
[02:06] | Why the hell do we want you? | 我们为什么需要你 |
[02:08] | You realize we have our own operation, right? | 你知道我们有自己的生产体系 |
[02:10] | I know all about your operation. | 我非常了解你的生产体系 |
[02:13] | My partners here tell me that you produce a meth | 我的合伙人告诉我你的冰毒 |
[02:16] | That’s 70% pure, if you’re lucky. | 运气好也只有70%的纯度 |
[02:20] | But I produce is 99.1% pure. | 但是我的产品纯度是99.1% |
[02:24] | So? | 所以呢 |
[02:28] | So…it’s grade school t-ball | 所以这就是小学生棒球队 |
[02:33] | Versus the New York Yankees. | 和纽约扬基之间的差别 |
[02:35] | Yours is, uh, just some tepid, | 你的产品就是些不入流的 |
[02:39] | Off-brand, generic cola. | 杂牌子可乐 |
[02:42] | What I’m making is classic coke. | 我做的则是正宗经典的可口可乐 |
[02:46] | All right. Okay. | 好了 好 |
[02:49] | So, um, | 那么 |
[02:51] | If we just waste you right here, | 如果我们现在把你干掉 |
[02:53] | Right now, and leave you in the desert, | 扔在沙漠里 |
[02:55] | Then there is no more coke on the market, right? | 那以后市场上就没有正宗可口可乐了 |
[02:58] | See how that works? There’s only us. | 明白了么 只剩我们了 |
[03:02] | Do you really want to live a world without Coca Cola? | 你真想活在一个没有可口可乐的世界里么 |
[03:16] | My partner tells me your crew | 我的合伙人告诉我 |
[03:18] | Switched to a p2p cook because of our success. | 因为我们的成功你们也转换成了甲胺制毒法 |
[03:22] | You dye your meth with food coloring | 你用食用色素给你的冰毒上色 |
[03:24] | To make it look like mine. | 让它们看起来和我的一样 |
[03:25] | You already ape my product at every turn. | 你已经在模仿我的产品了 |
[03:30] | But now… | 但是现在 |
[03:31] | You have the opportunity to sell it yourself. | 你有机会亲自卖出它们 |
[03:34] | I need you to listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[03:36] | We’re not gonna give up this deal | 我们不会放弃这笔买卖 |
[03:38] | To be your errand boys, do you understand? | 给你当跑腿的小弟 你明白么 |
[03:42] | For what? | 为了什么 |
[03:43] | Watch a bunch of junkys to get a better high? | 看着一群瘾君子比以前更享受么 |
[03:45] | A better high means customers pay more. | 更享受意味着顾客就愿意多付钱 |
[03:50] | A higher purity means a greater yield. | 更高的纯度意味着更高的产量 |
[03:55] | That’s 130 million dollars a profit | 因为不合格的生产工艺 |
[03:58] | That is been pissed away by some substandard cook. | 造成的利润损失高达1亿3千万美元 |
[04:02] | Now you listen to me. | 你听我说 |
[04:05] | You’ve got the greatest meth cook in a– | 你现在拥有全美国最棒的制毒师 |
[04:07] | No, the two | 不 是全美国 |
[04:09] | Greatest meth cooks in America right here, | 最棒的两位制毒师 |
[04:12] | And with our skills, | 用我们的技术 |
[04:14] | You’ll earn more from that 35% | 你的35%分成也会比你 |
[04:17] | Than you ever would on your own. | 原来自己制毒挣到的更多 |
[04:19] | Yeah. So you say. | 是啊 那你说说 |
[04:21] | Just wondering why we’re so lucky. | 为什么我们这么走运 |
[04:24] | Why cut us in? | 为什么拉我们入伙 |
[04:25] | Mike is retiring from our crew, | 麦克要退休了 |
[04:28] | So his share of the partnership is available, | 所以我们的合作伙伴空出了一位 |
[04:31] | If you can handle his end– | 如果你能负责他以前的任务 |
[04:34] | Distribution. | 销售 |
[04:36] | And if you give him five million dollars | 如果你愿意从你今天带来的1千5百万美元里 |
[04:38] | from the fifteen million you brought today. | 拿出五百万给他 |
[04:41] | Just think of it as a finder’s fee | 就当是介绍你我认识 |
[04:42] | For bringing us together. | 的介绍费 |
[04:45] | We have 40 pounds of product ready to ship, | 我们有40磅的现货 |
[04:48] | Ready to go. | 随时可以出售 |
[04:51] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了么 |
[05:13] | Who the hell are ya? | 你到底是谁 |
[05:16] | You know. | 你知道 |
[05:18] | You all know exactly who I am. | 你们都知道我是谁 |
[05:24] | Say my name. | 说出我的名字 |
[05:26] | Do what? I don’t– | 干什么 我不知道 |
[05:28] | I don’t have a damn clue who the hell you are. | 我根本不知道你是谁 |
[05:29] | Yeah, you do. I’m the cook. | 不 你知道 我就是毒师 |
[05:35] | I am the man who killed Gus Fring. | 我就是杀掉古斯·福林的人 |
[05:37] | Bullshit. Cartel got Fring. | 胡扯 墨西哥人杀掉的福林 |
[05:41] | Are you sure? | 你确定么 |
[05:52] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[05:54] | Now…say my name. | 现在 说出我的名字 |
[06:04] | Heisenberg. | 海森博格 |
[06:07] | You’re goddamn right. | 没错 |
[06:44] | I gotta hand it to you, Walter. | 我得恭喜你 沃尔特 |
[06:51] | Hey. I appreciate the kind words, | 谢谢你这么看得起我 |
[06:55] | But I’m out, too. | 但是我也退出了 |
[06:57] | Remember? | 记得么 |
[06:59] | I know. We’ll talk. | 我知道 我们再谈 |
[07:04] | Maybe we should talk about how and when | 也许我们该谈谈什么时候 |
[07:07] | I’m gonna get my five million dollars. | 我怎么样才能得到我的五百万 |
[07:09] | We will do that. | 我们会的 |
[07:11] | Absolutely. | 一定会的 |
[07:14] | It’s just, you know– | 只是 你知道 |
[07:15] | Jesse, just give me some time here, okay? | 杰西 给我点时间 好么 |
[07:18] | I’ll need a little help getting | 这段过渡期里 |
[07:19] | things up and running during this trasition. | 我需要有人帮我一起维持正常运转 |
[07:21] | You can at least do that for me, right? | 这点忙你还是会帮我的 对吧 |
[07:25] | Huh? Come on. Don’t worry. | 好了 别担心 |
[07:28] | We’ll figure it out. | 我们会解决的 |
[08:01] | Well, I guess that’s it. | 好了 就这样了 |
[08:04] | Parting thoughts, of which I have two: | 离别感想 我有两个 |
[08:06] | First, as I said, | 第一 如我说的 |
[08:08] | I’ll handle the legacy costs out of my end | 我会负责那些遗留成本的问题 |
[08:10] | So you won’t have to worry about my guys anymore. | 你们不用再担心我的人了 |
[08:13] | Second, the bug. | 第二 窃听器 |
[08:15] | The D.E.A. will do a sweep. | 毒品管制局会开展一次全面检查 |
[08:17] | Can’t say when. Could be anytime. | 具体时间不知 可能是任何时候 |
[08:18] | But you need to get it outta there, | 但你们得把那东西取出来 |
[08:20] | Sooner rather than later. | 越快越好 |
[08:25] | All right. | 好了 |
[08:27] | That’s it? | 就这样么 |
[08:29] | No “Thanks for the five million dollars,” | 不说”谢谢你的五百万” |
[08:32] | No “Sorry for chaining you to a radiator”? | 也不说”抱歉把你铐在暖气上” |
[08:36] | Just get the bug, Walter. | 记得把窃听器拆掉 沃尔特 |
[08:45] | So, hey. | 所以 |
[08:50] | I guess, uh– | 那么 |
[08:52] | I guess I’ll see you around. | 咱们后会有期了 |
[08:54] | No. Don’t think so. | 不 后会无期 |
[08:56] | When I’m out, I’m out. | 我退出了就是退出了 |
[09:00] | Well, I’m out, too, Mike. | 我也退出了 麦克 |
[09:05] | Kid… | 孩子 |
[09:07] | just look out for yourself. | 照顾好自己 |
[09:54] | Are we good? | 没事吧 |
[09:55] | You tell me. | 你说呢 |
[09:58] | Okay, Jesse. Back it up. | 好了杰西 倒车 |
[10:03] | You’re good. | 很好 |
[10:03] | Keep it coming. Straight back. | 继续 直着倒 |
[10:06] | Slow it down. | 减速 |
[10:09] | All right. That’s good. | 好了 很好 |
[10:17] | Hey, Mrs. White. | 你好 怀特夫人 |
[10:32] | Vamonos. | 瓦姆诺斯除虫公司[西语:加油] |
[10:34] | I wish. | 最好是 |
[10:36] | All right. Let’s get this thing hooked up. | 好了 来把这东西连到车上 |
[10:40] | Walt… | 沃尔特 |
[10:47] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[10:49] | Do you really wanna know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[10:52] | Why are you hidding it here? | 为什么要把它藏在这里 |
[10:53] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[10:56] | Who are you hidding it from? | 你在躲谁 |
[10:57] | I said, “Don’t worry about it.” | 我说了 别担心 |
[11:00] | From the police? | 警察吗 |
[11:03] | Or someone else? | 还是别人 |
[11:06] | Someone who will kill for it? | 会为这个杀人的人么 |
[11:08] | Why don’t you go back in the office? | 你还是回办公室吧 |
[11:12] | Why don’t you go back in the office | 我要你回办公室去 |
[11:14] | and let us do this? | 让我们把事做完行吗 |
[11:16] | We’ll get it out of your hair. | 我们马上把它拿走 |
[11:50] | Oh! What’d you bring me this time? | 你又给我带什么了 |
[11:52] | They’re bacon banana cookies. | 培根香蕉饼干 |
[11:54] | Is there bacon in these? Oh, my god! | 里面有培根 天啊 |
[11:57] | Just a bit, just a little bit of bacon. | 一点点 只有一点点 |
[11:59] | Just enough to make those suckers really pop. | 刚好让它吃起来很松脆 |
[12:03] | Dan, this is too much. | 丹 真是太好吃了 |
[12:05] | I’m not sharing those. | 我不会给别人吃的 |
[12:07] | Bad office etiquette? I don’t give a crap. | 说我没礼貌就没礼貌吧 无所谓 |
[12:09] | They’re mine. | 我要独享它们 |
[12:09] | Well, they’re yours to do with as you please. | 你想怎么样就怎么样 |
[12:11] | Good, cuz my husband is not getting any either. | 好 连我老公都别想碰 |
[12:14] | – How is Mickey? – Don’t get me started. | -米奇最近怎么样 -别提了 |
[12:17] | He wants to buy a boat. | 他想买艘船 |
[12:18] | I can’t even get him to start the lawnmower, | 我让他除草他都懒得去 |
[12:21] | and he wants to buy a boat. | 居然还想买船 |
[12:23] | Oh, I don’t know. A boat might be nice. | 我不知道 有艘船也挺好的 |
[12:25] | Little one, maybe. | 小的那种 |
[12:27] | Oh, please. Where would you even take a boat? | 拜托 你想去哪开船 |
[12:31] | All the way down to elephant butte? | 难不成跑去象山村吗 |
[12:33] | Or caballo. It’s beautiful down there. | 卡巴略也不错 那里很美 |
[12:36] | You can even leave it at the lake | 你能把船留在那边 |
[12:38] | If you don’t want to haul it every time. | 省的每次搬来搬去了 |
[12:39] | We are not buying a boat. | 我告诉你 |
[12:41] | I’ll tell you that right now. | 我们不会买船的 |
[12:44] | – And the last one is 545. – 569. | -最后一个是545 -569 |
[12:48] | Aw, dang it. | 讨厌 |
[12:50] | – I almost got them all that time. – Very good. | -差一点就全对了 -不错了 |
[12:52] | But actually, I’ve got an extra one for you this week– 603. | 但我这周还要多开一个 603号 |
[12:56] | – 603. Where is that? – Right down there. | -603 在哪呢 -下面那个 |
[13:03] | All right. I’ll let you get to it. | 好了 你慢慢来 |
[13:06] | Thanks a lot. | 谢谢 |
[14:35] | Young Kaylee’s gonna need a second safety deposit box | 要是再多留一块钱 |
[14:38] | If you decide to leave one more dollar to her. | 就要给凯莉多准备一个信箱了 |
[14:43] | How’s the rest of it? | 其他的怎么样 |
[14:44] | Empty, as usual. | 空了 和往常一样 |
[14:47] | The families are pretty reliable with the pickups. | 家属们都很合作 |
[14:50] | Nobody complaining about wanting it all at once? | 没人吵着要一次拿完吗 |
[14:52] | Nah, they get it. Slow and steady wins the race. | 没有 他们明白要闷声发大财 |
[14:57] | I guess this is it for a while. | 就这样吧 |
[15:01] | Don’t worry about the families. | 别担心那些家属 |
[15:03] | They’ll keep getting their deliveries. | 他们会一直有钱拿的 |
[15:14] | I know times are tight, but it’s for the kids, | 我知道时间有点紧 不过是为了孩子们 |
[15:17] | and your sponsorship would sure be appreciated. | 我们十分感谢您的赞助 |
[15:20] | Yeah. We have a, um, silver level, | 是的 这样的话是银级 |
[15:22] | but the gold and platinum levels | 但是金或白金级 |
[15:24] | really get your name out there | 则可以把您的名字 |
[15:26] | on the banner’s or t-shirts. | 印在横幅和T恤上 |
[15:29] | Sure. No. No, that’s not a problem. | 当然 不 不 那不是问题 |
[15:31] | No, you call me directly if things change, you hear? | 如果有什么变化 请直接联系我 |
[15:36] | Gomie, take a brick to my head | 格米 如果我还要继续拉赞助的话 |
[15:38] | if I ever have to make another fun run call. | 你就去拿块砖拍死我吧 |
[15:40] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[15:42] | What’s up? Why you smiling? | 怎么了 你笑什么 |
[15:44] | ‘Cause the Ehrmantraut warrant just came in. | 厄门绍特的搜查令刚刚送过来了 |
[15:47] | Oh, baby, now we’re talking. | 这才像样嘛 |
[15:48] | How quick can you get your group together? | 多快能准备好出发 |
[15:50] | – Two, three hours. – Make it two. | -两三个小时吧 -给你两个小时 |
[15:52] | We’re gonna nail that son of a bi– | 我们去抓那个混蛋 |
[17:25] | Police! Search warrant! | 警察 搜查令 |
[17:33] | Police! Search warrant! | 警察 搜查令 |
[17:34] | Coming. | 来了 |
[17:35] | Hold your horses. | 不要着急 |
[17:40] | Search warrant. | 搜查令 |
[17:42] | Police! Search warrant! | 警察 搜查令 |
[17:44] | Police! Search warrant! | 警察 搜查令 |
[17:46] | Police! Search warrant! | 警察 搜查令 |
[17:47] | How’s that restraining order working out for you? | 还想指望那个禁止令吗 |
[17:50] | Uh, if you want me to read that, | 如果你想让我念那个的话 |
[17:52] | I’m gonna need my glasses. | 我得去把眼镜戴上 |
[18:30] | Hey! Perfect timing. | 来得正好 |
[18:32] | Just about to get started. | 我刚要开始 |
[18:36] | Uh, you know, | 如果你 |
[18:37] | If you can get going on that settling tank, | 如果你能负责那个沉淀池 |
[18:39] | that will be a huge help. | 那就太好了 |
[18:42] | We left that stuff in there too long after the last cook. | 上次制毒留在里面的东西放太久了 |
[18:45] | – Mr. White– – I mean way too long. | -怀特老师 -实在太久了 |
[18:48] | Now we have a tremendous amount of residue. | 现在残渣一大堆 |
[18:50] | You know what we need to invest in is a power washer. | 我们应该去买个强力的清洗机 |
[18:53] | Mr. White, can we just take a second | 怀特老师 你能抽出几分钟 |
[18:56] | and talk about all this? | 跟我谈谈吗 |
[19:03] | Yeah, yeah, sure. | 当然了 |
[19:11] | Look, you know what | 听着 你知道吗 |
[19:14] | I think we need to talk about? | 我觉得我们应该谈的是 |
[19:17] | Is doubling down. | 加大产量 |
[19:19] | Doubling down? | 加大产量 |
[19:21] | Cooking a hundred pounds a week, not fifty. | 每周制100磅毒 而不是50磅 |
[19:24] | As in starting a new lab– | 也就是架设一个新实验室 |
[19:26] | A lab that you’ll run. | 一个由你管理的实验室 |
[19:28] | A cook all of your own. | 自己制作 |
[19:31] | Why not? You deserve it. | 为什么不呢 你应得的 |
[19:34] | You’re every bit as good as me. | 你的制毒技术跟我一样好 |
[19:37] | Well, what do you think? | 你怎么想 |
[19:40] | Mr. White, uh, | 怀特老师 |
[19:42] | I think that nothing has changed for me. | 我的主意没有改变 |
[19:46] | I just wanna get my money and– and get out. | 我只想拿到我的钱 然后退出 |
[19:52] | Jesse, this… | 杰西 这一切 |
[19:57] | What we do… | 我们正在做的事 |
[20:03] | Being the best at something | 成为业界顶尖 |
[20:06] | is a very rare thing. | 这样的事可不常见 |
[20:08] | You don’t just toss something like that away. | 你不该轻易放弃这些 |
[20:12] | And what, you wanna squander that potential? | 你想浪费自己的潜质吗 |
[20:15] | Your potential? Why? | 你自己的潜质 为什么 |
[20:18] | To do what? | 你还能去干什么 |
[20:21] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[20:22] | Well, think. | 想想啊 |
[20:24] | To do what, Jesse? | 你能去干什么 杰西 |
[20:29] | Well, I’ll figure it out, all right? | 我会想到的 好吗 |
[20:33] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[20:35] | What have you got in your life, huh? | 你人生中拥有什么呢 |
[20:36] | Nothing. Nobody. | 啥都没有 谁也没有 |
[20:39] | Oh, wait. Yes. | 等等 对了 |
[20:41] | – Video games and go-carts. – Mr. White– | -电视游戏和卡丁车 -怀特老师 |
[20:43] | And when you get tired of that, what then? Huh? | 而当你厌倦了那一切 然后呢 |
[20:46] | And how soon will you start using again? | 你多久以后会复吸呢 |
[20:52] | Look… | 听着 |
[20:54] | Look, I know how upset you are | 听着 我知道那个男孩的事 |
[20:57] | about what happened to this boy. | 令你很不安 |
[21:00] | I am just as upset as you are. | 我和你一样不安 |
[21:02] | Are you? Really? | 是吗 真的吗 |
[21:08] | How can you say that to me? Jesus! | 你怎么能对我说这种话 天啊 |
[21:11] | I mean, I’m the one who’s the father here. | 我才是身为人父的那个人 |
[21:13] | What? Do I have to curl up in a ball and tears in front of you? | 难道我一定要在你面前蜷缩哭泣吗 |
[21:17] | Do I have to lock myself away in a room | 难道我一定要把自己关在屋子里 |
[21:19] | and get high to prove it to you? | 滥用毒品 你才相信吗 |
[21:21] | What happened to that boy is a tragedy, | 那男孩身上发生的事是个悲剧 |
[21:24] | And it tears me up inside! | 令我撕心裂肺 |
[21:26] | But because it happens, what? | 但就因为发生了这事 |
[21:28] | Am I supposed to just lie down | 我就该自暴自弃 |
[21:30] | and die with him? | 和他一起去死吗 |
[21:32] | It’s done! | 已经发生了 |
[21:33] | It makes me sick that it happened, | 会发生这事我也很悲痛 |
[21:35] | just like everyone else who has died in our wake. | 就如痛失亲人一般 |
[21:39] | What Todd did– | 托德的所作所为 |
[21:40] | You and I have done things that are just as bad. | 我们也做过同样恶劣的事 |
[21:44] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:45] | All the people that we’ve killed– | 我们杀死的那些人 |
[21:47] | Gale and the rest… | 盖尔和其他人 |
[21:51] | If you believe that there’s a hell– | 如果你相信有地狱存在 |
[21:53] | I don’t know if you’re into that. But we’re… | 我不知道你信不信 但我们… |
[21:56] | We’re already pretty much going there, right? | 我们基本一只脚已经踏进去了 |
[21:58] | But I’m not gonna lie down until I get there. | 但在下地狱之前 我可不会自暴自弃 |
[22:02] | What, just because I don’t | 我不愿意制毒 |
[22:03] | wanna cook meth anymore, I’m lying down? | 就叫自暴自弃吗 |
[22:06] | How many more people are gonna die ’cause of us? | 还有多少人会因我们而死 |
[22:09] | No one. None. | 没一个 没人 |
[22:11] | Now that we’re in control, no one else gets hurt. | 现在我们掌控大局 不会再有人受伤害 |
[22:14] | You keep saying that, and it’s bullshit every time! | 你总是那样说 但根本就是瞎话 |
[22:18] | Always! You know what? | 每次都是 你猜怎么着 |
[22:20] | I’m done, okay? | 我做够了 好吗 |
[22:23] | You just give me my money, | 你把钱给我 |
[22:25] | And you and I- | 然后我们 |
[22:28] | We’re done. | 两清 |
[22:32] | Hmm. Okay. | 好的 |
[22:37] | Why? | 为什么 |
[22:40] | Why do you want this money? | 你为什么要这钱 |
[22:44] | Because it’s mine. It’s my cut. | 因为钱是我的 是我那份 |
[22:47] | But isn’t it filthy blood money? | 但这不是沾了血污的钱吗 |
[22:50] | I mean you’re so pure, you have such emotional depth. | 你这么纯洁 境界那么高 |
[22:54] | No… You shouldn’t touch that dirty money. | 不 你不该碰这些脏钱 |
[22:57] | I’ll save you from that, Jesse. | 我替你保管 杰西 |
[23:00] | Come on. | 得了吧 |
[23:02] | You want it. You want it just as much as I want it. | 你想要这钱 你和我一样想要 |
[23:06] | And it’s not wrong to want it. | 有欲望并没有错 |
[23:09] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:11] | So stay and work with me, | 留下来和我工作 |
[23:14] | and you can make ten times– 20 times as much. | 你能赚到原来的10倍 甚至20倍 |
[23:22] | Whatever, man. | 无所谓了 |
[23:25] | You don’t wanna pay me, I don’t care. | 你不想付钱 我不在乎 |
[23:29] | Yes, you do. | 你在乎 |
[23:30] | It’s on you, all right? | 血债现在都在你身上 |
[23:34] | – I’m done. – No, you’re not. | -我做够了 -不 你还没完 |
[23:35] | You’re not done. You’re not leaving, | 你还没完 不准走 |
[23:38] | because if you leave, you get nothing! | 如果你走了 你一分也拿不到 |
[23:41] | Do you understand me? Nothing! | 你懂吗 一分也没有 |
[23:45] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[23:51] | Budget for the current fiscal year for electronic surveillance | 本财年电子监控预算为 |
[23:54] | is 1.5 million, | 150万美元 |
[23:56] | on par with A.T.F. And the Marshal Service, | 与烟酒管理局和法警局持平 |
[23:59] | but still just a fraction of F.B.I. Totals. | 但和联邦调查局比还差得远 |
[24:01] | We’re lobbying congress for an additional 1.41, | 我们在游说国会增加141万预算 |
[24:04] | but we’re waiting on actual reports | 但我们仍在等待实际报告出炉 |
[24:06] | to demonstrate we’re actually getting worthwhile results. | 以证明我们的工作物有所值 |
[24:08] | Current budget for our undercover operations | 在卧底任务上的投入 |
[24:11] | reap the most successful actionable intelligence, | 让我们获得了最多的可控告信息 |
[24:13] | if you refer to the chart in appendix four. | 你们可以参考附录4中的图表 |
[24:16] | If A.S.A.C. Schrader can | 副主管施拉德可以 |
[24:19] | tell us about the surveillance man-hours– | 告诉我们监控所花费的人时 |
[24:20] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[24:22] | Hank? | 汉克 |
[24:24] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[24:27] | I think we’re going to wrap this up. | 我们还是结束会议吧 |
[24:29] | If A.S.A.C. Schrader can stay behind | 副主管施拉德留一下 |
[24:31] | while everyone else clears out. | 其他人可以出去了 |
[24:34] | Thank you, everybody. | 谢谢大家 |
[24:48] | You know no one wants to see | 你知道我比任何人 |
[24:50] | you succeed at this more than me, right? | 都希望你能胜任这工作 对吧 |
[24:53] | – Yes, sir. – I know how good you are. | -是的长官 -我知道你有多棒 |
[24:55] | I wouldn’t have stuck my neck out to get you here if I didn’t. | 不然我也不会主动推荐你 |
[24:58] | But you’re not knocking down doors anymore, bubba. | 但你已不是基层警员了 兄弟 |
[25:01] | You’re in charge of an entire district office, | 你现在管理着整个分局 |
[25:03] | and that comes with responsibilities. | 这工作有其相应的职责 |
[25:05] | I mean, Hank, basic reports | 汉克 连基本的报告 |
[25:07] | aren’t being filed in a timely manner. | 都没有及时归档 |
[25:10] | I’ll work on it. It’ll get better. | 我会处理的 会改善的 |
[25:11] | Yeah, it will, because way too much time and money | 没错 会的 因为你在福林的案子上花了 |
[25:14] | is being spend on the Fring case, | 太多时间和金钱 |
[25:16] | a case which is essentially over. | 这案子基本已经结束了 |
[25:18] | All this overtime to surveil Michael Ehrmantraut? | 加班加点去监视迈克尔·厄门绍特 |
[25:21] | That’s just money that could be better spent elsewhere. | 这预算本可以有更好的去处 |
[25:24] | I understand, | 我明白 |
[25:25] | but I’m not making these choices lightly. | 但我也不是轻易下此决定 |
[25:27] | We’ve got increase reports | 我们接到越来越多的报告 |
[25:28] | of blue meth on the street. | 称蓝色冰毒重返街头 |
[25:30] | Fring’s gang is still operational, and Ehrmantraut is involved. | 福林的团伙仍在运作 厄门绍特也有参与 |
[25:32] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[25:34] | I believe you. But so what? | 我相信你 但又如何呢 |
[25:36] | It’s one case out of dozens, | 这不过是若干案件中的一件 |
[25:38] | and you don’t play favorites | 你不能因为 |
[25:39] | with it just because it used to be yours. | 这曾是自己的案子就偏心 |
[25:41] | – I really… – You don’t play favorites with it, Hank. | -我真的… -不能偏心 汉克 |
[25:43] | You got a bigger job than that. | 你还有更重要的工作 |
[25:44] | I mean, forget the financial cost. | 先不提财务费用 |
[25:47] | I hear you’re personally | 我还听说你 |
[25:47] | serving search warrants out in the field? | 亲自带队执行搜查令 |
[25:50] | That was an error in judgment. | 那是判断失误 |
[25:52] | – Won’t happen again. – You’re damn right it won’t. | -不会再有了 -这还像句话 |
[25:54] | I’m just gonna bottom line this for you. | 这是给你的底线 |
[25:55] | The surveillance budget for Ehrmantraut is now zero. | 监视厄门绍特的预算现在取消了 |
[25:58] | We clear? | 明白了么 |
[26:01] | Sure. Thank you. | 当然 谢谢 |
[26:04] | – Clear. – Good. | -明白了 -很好 |
[26:06] | We’ll be in touch. | 再联系 |
[26:19] | Yeah? | 进 |
[26:21] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[26:29] | So, Ramey wanted to catch up with you? | 雷米想和叙叙 |
[26:31] | Talk sports and stuff, I guess? | 聊的体育是吗 |
[26:34] | Yeah. Something like that. | 差不多吧 |
[26:36] | No more following Ehrmantraut. | 不让再盯厄门绍特了 |
[26:38] | Not worth the financial investment. | 不值得这么大的财政投入 |
[26:42] | Well, it’s not like the guy’s going anywhere. | 他也不像那种要跑路的人 |
[26:44] | He’s not even bothering to throw our tails anymore. | 甚至都懒得甩我们那些盯梢了 |
[26:47] | He’s just living a boring old-man life | 无非是无聊地安度晚年 |
[26:48] | like he has nothing left to hide. | 看来也没什么藏着掖着的 |
[26:51] | And none of Fring’s crew is talking? | 福林那帮人就没个开口的吗 |
[26:53] | Not giving an inch. | 嘴一个比一个严实 |
[26:55] | You sweeten the pot enough? | 你的诱惑力度够吗 |
[26:57] | Zero jail time and an all-expense-paid trip to Maui? | 难道还要免刑 再公款送去毛伊岛旅游么 |
[27:01] | Not that, but close. | 那不行 不过差不多 |
[27:02] | Nobody wants to bite. | 没人掏那个钱 |
[27:04] | Christ! | 天呐 |
[27:05] | They’re either the most loyal crew in history, | 要么这帮家伙是真能抗 |
[27:07] | or someone’s still paying them off. | 要么就是有人在出封口费 |
[27:09] | You still checking bank records? | 你还在查银行记录么 |
[27:10] | No one living beyond their means. | 消费状况都没问题 |
[27:12] | But nine perps… | 可这九个 |
[27:14] | all being represented by one lawyer. | 都是一个代理律师 |
[27:16] | Not unusual in a case like this. | 这种案子也不稀奇 |
[27:18] | Yeah, this guy– What’s his name? | 也是 那家伙叫什么来着 |
[27:20] | Daniel Wachsberger? | 丹尼尔·华兹伯格吧 |
[27:23] | He represents every one of these douchebags | 这帮人渣都是他辩护的 |
[27:26] | except for Ehrmantraut. | 除了厄门绍特 |
[27:29] | Can we find out more about the lawyer? | 律师那边能有突破吗 |
[27:31] | You want me to start tailing a lawyer? | 你让我监视律师啊 |
[27:33] | Like the shit ain’t deep enough for you already? | 这烂摊子还不够你收拾么 |
[27:36] | Hey, Ramey said we couldn’t follow Ehrmantraut. | 雷米说不让我们监视厄门绍特 |
[27:38] | He didn’t say anything about anybody else. | 又没说别人 |
[27:42] | Do it. | 干吧 |
[27:44] | You’re the boss. | 好 你是头儿 |
[28:12] | All right. Shall we get started? | 好了 可以开始了吧 |
[28:14] | Now, I know that most of this, | 我知道这种活儿 |
[28:16] | or all of this, is gonna be new to you. | 这一切对你来说是全新的 |
[28:18] | But, uh, did you take chemistry in high school? | 不过 你中学里学过化学吗 |
[28:23] | Just basic? | 初等化学 |
[28:25] | No. | 没 |
[28:26] | Okay. That’s all right. | 算了 没关系 |
[28:28] | As we go, I’ll be as detailed as possible | 等做时候 我尽量说得明白 |
[28:31] | without being overwhelming. | 但不会催你 |
[28:35] | Yes, sir. | 好的 先生 |
[28:38] | Look, Todd, I-I don’t need you to be Antoine Lavoisier. | 听着 托德 我不求你成为拉瓦锡 |
[28:43] | Uh, what I do need | 就希望你能够 |
[28:45] | is your full effort and attention. | 全心投入 兢兢业业 |
[28:47] | Listen and apply yourself. | 认真听话 |
[28:50] | If you do that, | 要是能做到 |
[28:51] | then we just might have a fighting chance here, okay? | 这就是我们千载难逢的机会 明白吗 |
[28:58] | Okay. Okay. | 明白 明白 |
[29:01] | Well, here we go. | 那好 开始吧 |
[29:17] | Slowly. | 慢一些 |
[29:19] | Steady. | 稳住 |
[29:34] | The aluminum helps speed up the delivery of hydrogen chloride. | 铝箔可以加快氯化氢生成速度 |
[29:43] | Gently pour it in. No spilling. | 慢慢倒进去 别溅出来 |
[30:28] | You’re gonna like the little schticky. | 你会喜欢小号万能除尘棍 |
[30:29] | But you’re gonna love the big schticky. | 可你也会喜欢大号的万能除尘棍 |
[30:31] | For bigger messes like dust bunnies under the bed | 比如更麻烦的情况 床下的积灰 |
[31:15] | Now… | 现在 |
[31:17] | The CO2 freezes the liquid, | 二氧化碳使溶液凝结 |
[31:20] | Crystallizing it, | 形成晶体 |
[31:22] | which gives us our finished methamphetamine. | 这就是我们的成品 甲基苯丙胺 |
[31:28] | Now all that’s left | 最后一步就是 |
[31:31] | is to break it up, weigh it, | 敲成小块 称重 |
[31:34] | And we’re done. | 大功告成 |
[31:36] | Wow. This is, um… | 这活儿 |
[31:40] | this is complicated. | 有点复杂 |
[31:41] | It’s gonna take me a few more times | 我还得再练几次手 |
[31:44] | to get a grasp on it. | 才能学会 |
[31:46] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[31:47] | It’ll take a few more times. | 是得再练练 |
[31:53] | I do all right? | 我还行吧 |
[31:57] | You did fine, Todd. | 还可以 托德 |
[31:59] | You applied yourself. That’s as much as I can ask. | 你还算认真 我也就这点要求 |
[32:03] | Now all that’s left, I guess, is to talk money. | 现在就剩下谈钱的事了 |
[32:07] | We can talk money once I get this right. | 钱可以等我上手了再谈 |
[32:20] | Morning. Guess what I have. | 早 猜给你带了什么 |
[32:24] | Cake pops. | 棒棒糖蛋糕 |
[32:26] | They’re balls of cake on a stick. | 就是把蛋糕插在小棒子上 |
[32:30] | Very nice. Thank you, Dan. | 真漂亮 谢谢你 丹 |
[32:33] | See? I put little faces on them. | 看到了吗 我还给他们画了小脸 |
[32:57] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[33:01] | Hey. | 嗨 |
[33:18] | All right. | 弄好了 |
[33:47] | I’m, uh– I’m working with a new guy now. | 现在 我找了个新伙计 |
[33:52] | And I think that it… | 而且我觉得 |
[33:54] | I think it | 我觉得 |
[33:56] | could possibly work out, | 这事可能有戏 |
[33:59] | because… | 因为 |
[34:06] | I’m trying, Hank. I really am. I’m trying, | 我试了 汉克 我真的试过了 |
[34:09] | but there’s this… | 可就是 |
[34:12] | I mean, it’s like I don’t even exist to her. | 她简直当我不存在 |
[34:15] | Well, yeah… | 这事吧… |
[34:19] | I mean, I know she’s struggling. | 我知道 她就是跟我对着干 |
[34:20] | I know, but I– I– | 可是我 我 |
[34:23] | I just don’t know what to do. | 我根本不知道如何是好 |
[34:24] | I mean, what can I do? | 我还能怎么办 |
[34:26] | Such a mess. | 真是一团糟 |
[34:30] | We just have screwed up so much. | 我们都僵到这个地步了 |
[34:37] | I’m just… | 可是我 |
[34:39] | I’m sorry. I don’t… | 不好意思 我不 |
[34:41] | um, do you– do you have any coffee? Maybe I could– | 能来点咖啡吗 没准我还能… |
[34:44] | Coffee? You bet. Yeah. You bet. | 咖啡 没问题 马上来 |
[34:45] | What, you take, uh, cream, right? | 你是加奶油的吧 |
[34:46] | Yeah. Yeah. | 对 奶油 |
[35:22] | All right. Here you go, buddy. | 来了 接着 哥们儿 |
[35:24] | – Oh, thank yo Hank. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 汉克 -没事 |
[35:26] | Look, I’m sorry to waste your time with all this. | 真不好意思 让这些破事耽误你时间 |
[35:30] | – Ah, no. – It’s really… | -客气什么 -这事真是 |
[35:30] | – It’s… you know, you know. – Yeah. | -真是 怎么说呢 -理解 |
[35:41] | Hey, could you excuse me? | 先失陪一下 |
[35:43] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Sure, sure. | 好的 没问题 |
[35:45] | – Tell me something good. – You tell me. | -给我点好消息 -还是你告诉我吧 |
[35:47] | I sweated the guy for 14 hours. | 我苦等了这个人14个小时 |
[35:49] | That should be some kind of record. | 该破记录了吧 |
[35:50] | Quit your bragging. What’d you get? | 别吹了 有什么发现 |
[35:52] | He’s gonna do it. He’s gonna flip. | 他妥协了 他愿意投诚 |
[35:56] | He’s willing to give us Ehrmantraut? | 他愿意供出厄门绍特 |
[36:02] | What are you wasting your time for? | 那你还等什么 |
[36:03] | Go throw a net around that son of a bitch. | 去抓那杂种吧 |
[36:05] | All right. | 好吧 |
[36:38] | – Yeah? – Mike, It’s me. | -喂 -麦克 是我 |
[36:40] | – an you talk? – I can. | -方便说话吗 -方便 |
[36:42] | Great. Look, there’s a small situation with the money. | 很好 听着 钱出了点小状况 |
[36:46] | I don’t want to do this on the phone. | 我不想在电话上说这事 |
[36:47] | Are you available? | 可以见你吗 |
[36:49] | I can come by in a few hours. | 我几小时后可以过去 |
[36:51] | That’s not good for me. Where are you now? | 我等不了那么久 你现在在哪里 |
[36:53] | I’m at the park with my granddaughter. | 我和孙女在公园里 |
[36:56] | Where exactly? | 具体在哪里 |
[36:58] | Palomita. | 帕罗米它公园 |
[36:59] | Oh, you know what? I’m not far. | 知道吗 我离得不远 |
[37:00] | I’ll come to you. You just hang tight. | 我这就过去找你 别走开 |
[37:12] | Yeah? | 什么事 |
[37:12] | Mike, they’re coming for you. | 麦克 他们来找你了 |
[37:14] | Right now. They’re coming. | 就现在 他们来了 |
[37:15] | – Slow down, Walter. Who? – The D.E.A. | -慢点说 沃尔特 谁 -毒品管制局 |
[37:17] | The D.E.A.– somebody flipped. | 毒品管制局 有人被警方拉拢了 |
[37:19] | They have, uh, some– some kind of bank surveillance. | 他们有某种银行监控 |
[37:22] | And something about some lawyer. | 和某位律师有关 |
[37:24] | Someone is talking, Mike, and they’re coming for you right now. | 有人招供了 麦克 他们来抓你了 |
[38:17] | How could Mike use that clown of a lawyer? | 麦克怎么会用那种三教九流的律师 |
[38:20] | Dan Wachsberger. | 丹尼尔·华兹伯格 |
[38:22] | He would’ve had better luck | 那家伙还不如 |
[38:23] | with the law firm of Moe, Larry and Shemp. | 莫·拉里·谢普律师事务所 |
[38:26] | Always consult with me before using outside counsel. | 用外面的律师前 一定要来咨询我 |
[38:28] | All right, Saul. Enough, please. | 好了 索尔 够了 别说了 |
[38:31] | Instead of just sitting around here, what can we do? | 除了坐以待毙 我们还有什么办法 |
[38:33] | Besides pray that he gets away? | 除了祈祷他能逃脱吗 |
[38:35] | I’m open to ideas. | 我是没办法了 |
[38:37] | Because if the D.E.A. catches up with him, | 要是毒品管制局抓到了他 |
[38:39] | and he flips, it’s good night, John-boy. | 然后他招供了 那我们就玩完了 |
[38:42] | No. No way Mike would ever flip, okay? | 不 麦克绝不会招供的 好吗 |
[38:46] | – No way. – Yeah, yeah. | -不可能 -对 对 |
[38:48] | Never say never. | 别妄下断言 |
[38:51] | This is the second time the D.E.A. has confiscated his bankroll. | 这已经是毒品管制局第二次没收他的资金了 |
[38:55] | You know? | 知道吗 |
[38:56] | Jesus, fool me once, right? | 天呐 他还想愚弄我几次啊 |
[38:58] | Look, he won’t flip. | 听着 他不会招供的 |
[39:01] | But his nine guys will. | 可他手下的九个人会 |
[39:20] | Hey. Whoa, whoa. It’s him. | 是他 |
[39:24] | Uh, Mike, | 麦克 |
[39:26] | Uh, I got you on speaker phone with the brain trust. | 我开扩音器 让智囊团听 |
[39:28] | – The what? – The… | -让谁听 -是… |
[39:31] | Walt and Jesse are here. | 沃尔特和杰西在 |
[39:32] | I don’t want Walt and Jesse, Saul. | 我不需要沃尔特和杰西 索尔 |
[39:34] | – I want you. I need your help. – What do you need? | -我要你 我要你帮忙 -帮什么忙 |
[39:36] | I got a go-bag at the airport– | 我把一个应急包放在机场了 |
[39:39] | passports, money. | 里面有护照 钱 |
[39:40] | But they have eyes everywhere. | 可他们的眼线到处都是 |
[39:41] | I can’t get close. | 我无法靠近 |
[39:43] | I need you to pick up that bag | 我要你去取那个包 |
[39:45] | and get it to me as soon as possible. | 然后尽快给我 |
[39:47] | Do you know how thick the crap storm is out there because of this? | 你知道因为这事 外面风声有多紧吗 |
[39:50] | I told you not to use that lawyer. | 我告诉过你不要用那个律师 |
[39:51] | He’s a hack! | 他是个害群之马 |
[39:52] | Shut up, saul, and get the bag. | 闭嘴 索尔 只管去拿包 |
[39:54] | Hey, Mike, I can get it to you, all right? | 麦克 我可以帮你去拿 好吗 |
[39:56] | Just tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[39:57] | No, kid. | 不行 孩子 |
[39:58] | Not you. | 不要你 |
[39:59] | I’m paying Saul. He can do the job just fine. | 我雇索尔做事 他可以帮我完成工作 |
[40:02] | Yeah, you’re paying me, and the D.E.A. knows I represent you, | 你雇我做事 毒品管制局知道我是你的律师 |
[40:05] | so they’re probably sitting on my car right now, | 所以他们现在很可能正看着我的车 |
[40:07] | hoping I do something stupid. | 期待我做傻事 |
[40:09] | Mike, I can do it, okay? It’s not a problem. | 麦克 我可以的 好吗 这不是问题 |
[40:11] | No, Jesse. | 不 杰西 |
[40:12] | Jesus, I’ll do it. | 天呐 我来吧 |
[40:13] | Besides, you’re out, remember? | 再说了 你退出了 记得吗 |
[40:16] | Mike, tell me where to get this bag. | 麦克 告诉我去哪里取包 |
[41:32] | Hello, Walter. | 你好 沃尔特 |
[41:36] | Before I hand this over, | 我给你包之前 |
[41:38] | I need something from you. | 得问你要点东西 |
[41:40] | And what’s that? | 什么东西 |
[41:42] | The names of your nine men. | 你九个手下的名字 |
[41:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:46] | You’re never gonna pay them off. What’s the point? | 你又不会付他们钱 要名字有什么意义 |
[41:49] | The point is, Mike, it affects me. | 麦克 因为他们会牵涉到我 |
[41:52] | It affects Jesse, too, and we deserve to know. | 也会牵涉到杰西 我们有权知道 |
[41:56] | The only thing left to do now is leave town. | 现在唯一要做的事就是跑路 |
[41:59] | You understand? | 明白吗 |
[42:00] | “Leave town.” Wow. | “跑路” |
[42:02] | I just can’t up and leave, like you, Mike. | 我可没法像你这样说走就走 麦克 |
[42:06] | I’ve got a family. I’ve got people who depend on me. | 我有家人 还有人仰赖着我 |
[42:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[42:27] | Good-bye, Walter. | 再见 沃尔特 |
[42:32] | You’re welcome! | 不客气 |
[42:38] | I’m sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[42:40] | I want those names, Mike, you owe me that much. | 我要那些名字 麦克 你欠我的 |
[42:42] | I don’t owe you a damn thing. | 我什么都不欠你 |
[42:44] | All of this, falling apart like this, is on you. | 所有这些 像这样分崩瓦解 都是因为你 |
[42:51] | Oh, that’s some kind of logic right there, Mike. | 这话真是很有逻辑性 麦克 |
[42:55] | You screw up, get yourself followed by the D.E.A., | 你没擦干净屁股 让毒品管制局抓到了把柄 |
[42:58] | and now, suddenly, this is all my fault? | 现在突然间 责任全都推给我了 |
[43:00] | Why don’t you walk me through this, Mike? | 不如你给我梳理一下 麦克 |
[43:02] | We had a good thing, you stupid son of a bitch! | 我们之前都很好 你这蠢货 |
[43:05] | We had Fring. We had a lab. | 我们有福林 我们有实验室 |
[43:07] | We had everything we needed, and all ran like clockwork. | 应有尽有 运作有条不紊 |
[43:10] | – Oh, my god. – You could’ve shut your mouth, | -天呐 -你本可以闭嘴 |
[43:12] | cooked, and made as much money as you ever needed. | 默默制毒 赚足你要的钱 |
[43:15] | It was perfect. But, no, you just had to blow it up. | 天衣无缝 可你偏不 非要炸飞一切 |
[43:19] | You and your pride and your ego! | 你 你的骄傲 和你的自负 |
[43:22] | You just had to be the man. | 你非要掌控大局 |
[43:24] | If you’d done your job, known your place, | 如果你乖乖干好你的活 清楚自己的位置 |
[43:27] | we’d all be fine right now! | 我们现在都相安无事 |
[45:43] | I just… | 我只是… |
[45:45] | I just realized that Lydia has the names. | 我刚想起来莉迪亚也知道那些人的名字 |
[45:47] | I can get them from her. | 我可以问她要 |
[45:55] | I’m sorry, Mike. | 抱歉 麦克 |
[45:58] | This whole thing could’ve been avoided– | 这一切本可以避免 |
[46:01] | Shut the fuck up. | 闭你妈的嘴 |
[46:07] | Let me die in peace. | 让我死个安宁 |