时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[03:24] | You guys didn’t tell me this stuff smells like cat piss. | 你们没告诉我那玩意闻起来像猫尿 |
[03:43] | Man. Shit happens, huh? | 哥们儿 人生无常啊 |
[04:09] | I’m sorry, but I had to do it. | 我很抱歉 但我必须那么做 |
[04:12] | Obviously I guess you see it different. | 我知道你们和我想法不一样 |
[04:16] | Some of you. But I didn’t see any other choice. | 你们中某人吧 但我别无选择 |
[04:18] | I’ve been thinking about this all day, | 我一整天都在想这个 |
[04:20] | going over and over it in my head, | 在脑海里过了一遍又一遍 |
[04:22] | and it was the only way. | 这是唯一的方法 |
[04:25] | Well, it’s not like I wanted to. | 我也不想这样 |
[04:28] | The kid was on a dirt bike. I mean, he could’ve just– | 那孩子骑着越野车 |
[04:30] | he could’ve just gunned it and been gone | 他完全可以在我们来不及反应的情况下 |
[04:32] | for we even had a chance to blink. | 加速直接跑掉 |
[04:34] | We never would’ve been able to catch him. | 我们根本追不上他 |
[04:35] | I was thinking on my feet. I saw a threat, | 从我的角度来看 这是个威胁 |
[04:37] | and I took care of it the only way that I could. | 我只能用我的方式除掉它 |
[04:39] | A threat? | 威胁 |
[04:41] | The kid was waving at us. | 那孩子冲我们招手 |
[04:43] | He wasn’t going anywhere. He was saying hi. | 他哪都没去 他在和我们打招呼 |
[04:45] | You don’t know that. | 你又知道了 |
[04:47] | Yeah, I do. | 我就是知道 |
[04:48] | He didn’t know what he’d seen. | 他根本不知道我们在做什么 |
[04:49] | Well, I didn’t want to take that chance. | 我可不想冒这个险 |
[04:51] | I–the whole point of this thing was that no one | 这事最重要的就是 |
[04:53] | was supposed know that we were even there, right? | 不能有人看见我们 对吗 |
[04:56] | People weren’t ever supposed to know that anything got robbed. | 不能有任何人发现有东西被抢了 |
[04:58] | How could we’ve let the kid go. | 我们怎么能放那孩子走 |
[05:00] | And he made us. If I hadn’t done what I did, | 是他逼我的 如果我不这么做 |
[05:02] | the whole mission would’ve failed. | 这个行动就失败了 |
[05:04] | I’m–I’m real sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[05:07] | I really am, but I– but did make a mistake? | 真的 但我错了吗 |
[05:11] | Mr. White? ’cause to me, respectfully, | 怀特先生 老实说 在我看来 |
[05:15] | I was looking out for the team. | 我是为了大家着想 |
[05:16] | I didn’t want to kill him. | 我也不想杀他 |
[05:18] | You gotta believe that. | 这点你要相信 |
[05:20] | At the end of the day, it was him or us, and I chose us. | 这是你死我活的事 我选择我们 |
[05:24] | And I would do it again. | 即使重来一次我还会这么做 |
[05:27] | Okay, look. Uh… | 好吧 听着 |
[05:30] | Todd, why don’t you step outside for a few minutes | 托德 你先出去一下 |
[05:35] | so we can talk this through. | 让我们商量一下 |
[05:36] | Of course. Yeah, you guys talk. | 当然了 你们商量吧 |
[05:38] | But I just want to make sure | 但希望你们知道 |
[05:40] | that you know that my priority is this business. | 我把咱们的事放在首位 |
[05:42] | Okay. That’s–that’s fine, Todd. Thank you. | 嗯 很好 托德 谢谢你 |
[05:44] | I want to be a real part of this. | 我想参与进来 |
[05:47] | All right? If you could just see that. I’m motivated. | 希望你们能看出来 我很上进 |
[05:49] | And I’ve got connections. | 而且我有人脉 |
[05:51] | My..my uncle got his hookups in prison | 我叔叔在监狱有不少人 |
[05:53] | who I think could be a real help to us if– | 对我们一定有帮助 |
[06:04] | Okay. That dude? Whack-job. | 这哥们儿 疯子一个 |
[06:08] | Let’s just stick to the fact here. | 我们就事论事吧 |
[06:10] | Facts? Oh, okay. Uh… | 就事论事 好吧 |
[06:12] | How about the fact that he shot a kid? | 他杀了个孩子这事你怎么看 |
[06:14] | A kid that he didn’t need to shoot. | 一个根本没必要杀的孩子 |
[06:16] | The boy had seen us. | 那孩子看见我们了 |
[06:19] | And, no, it didn’t look like he knew what he was seeing. | 他看起来确实不知道我们在做什么 |
[06:24] | But, what if he told somebody? | 但是 如果他告诉别人呢 |
[06:27] | What if he just mentioned it in passing? | 就算只是随口提到 |
[06:30] | We can’t know what someone– | 我们没法知道如果有人 |
[06:31] | Exactly. We can’t know, | 没错 我们没法知道 |
[06:34] | because Ricky Hitler there shot him. | 因为那个疯子把他杀了 |
[06:35] | We, us three, should’ve had a discussion about it. | 这事应该由我们三个来商量 |
[06:39] | We would’ve figured it out. | 我们来想出解决办法 |
[06:40] | But that dickhead just went ahead and made the choice for us. | 但那个白痴直接冲上去替我们做了决定 |
[06:44] | Is that how we do business now? | 我们现在这么做事了吗 |
[06:45] | Look, I understand you’re upset. | 听着 我知道你现在很不安 |
[06:47] | And what was that crap about his uncle | 还有他说什么他叔叔 |
[06:49] | with the–with the prison connections? | 在监狱有人脉的屁话 |
[06:51] | Is just some bullshit intimidation move. | 他不过是为了自保编瞎话 |
[06:53] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[06:55] | It’s true, though. He does have some connections. | 他有人脉是真的 |
[06:58] | Is this a problem? | 会影响到我们吗 |
[06:59] | No. It’s nothing to be concerned about. | 不会 没什么可担心的 |
[07:02] | It came up in the background I did on him. | 我做背景调查的时候已经查到了 |
[07:04] | Didn’t worry me then, he’s just flexing. | 不用担心 他不过有点人脉罢了 |
[07:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:13] | It seems to me that we have three options here, | 在我看来我们有三个选择 |
[07:15] | and none of which are ideal. | 没有一个是理想的 |
[07:17] | One, we fire Todd. | 第一 我们炒掉托德 |
[07:20] | I’m not a fan of this option, | 我个人不太倾向于这个选择 |
[07:23] | Seeing that he knows way too much | 因为在这个节骨眼上 |
[07:25] | about this business at this point. | 他知道的太多了 |
[07:28] | And we’d most likely have to pay him to keep quiet. | 我们还得花钱封他的口 |
[07:31] | And god only knows we’ve got enough of that going on. | 封口费我们已经付得够多了 |
[07:36] | Two… | 第二 |
[07:39] | We dispose of him. | 我们做掉他 |
[07:48] | Which leaves us option three. | 那就只剩第三个选择 |
[07:51] | We keep him on payroll. | 我们让他留下来 |
[07:53] | Put him back on tenting houses, setting up the lab and so forth. | 继续做之前的事情 架设实验室什么的 |
[07:56] | We keep him close. Under our control. | 离我们近点 在我们掌控之下 |
[08:02] | Now, option three will be my choice. | 我选择第三个 |
[08:05] | Shall we vote? | 要投票决定吗 |
[08:10] | I vote three, kid. | 我也选三 孩子 |
[08:28] | You still in. | 你继续跟着我们干 |
[08:32] | Right on. Thank you so much. | 太好了 谢谢你们 |
[08:34] | You guys totally made the right– | 你们的选择真是太正确… |
[08:37] | The next time you bring a gun to a job | 下次行动如果你带枪 |
[08:39] | without telling me, | 而没有告诉我 |
[08:42] | I’ll stick it up in your ass sideways. | 我就把它塞到你菊花里去 |
[08:47] | – You understand? – Yes, sir. | -明白了吗 -明白了 |
[09:44] | Hey, boss. What’s up? | 老大 干嘛去了 |
[09:47] | I was just in the neighborhood. Anything going on? | 在附近转了转 有什么发现吗 |
[09:49] | No. He’s just hanging out with his granddaughter. | 没 他在陪他孙女 |
[09:52] | Well, isn’t that sweet. | 还真是甜蜜 |
[10:36] | It’s a dead drop. | 那是个情报交收点 |
[10:38] | – What? – A dead drop. | -什么 -情报交收点 |
[10:39] | He just stashed something underneath that trash can. | 他刚才往垃圾箱下面塞了什么东西 |
[10:42] | Write the time down. Roll on it. | 把时间记下来 开始录像 |
[10:49] | Looks like he’s leaving now. | 看起来他要走了 |
[10:53] | Anybody coming for it? | 有人来取吗 |
[10:54] | Nope, not that I can see. | 没 我没看到有人 |
[10:55] | Nobody in sight. Could be hours. | 什么人都没有 可能要过几小时 |
[10:59] | Could be. | 可能吧 |
[11:02] | What do you want to do? | 你准备怎么做 |
[11:45] | It’s not my fault that Murtha’s got his panties in a twist. | 莫瑟有麻烦又不是我的错 |
[11:48] | It’s an H.R. Issue, Janice– | 那是人事部的事 詹尼斯 |
[11:51] | I read the report. I’m calling again | 报告我看了 我打来是因为 |
[11:53] | because that’s the wrong case file number. | 文件编号错了 |
[11:56] | All right? I don’t know what kind of–of shoddy stan– | 知道吗 我不知道他们在瞎搞什么 |
[12:00] | First off, miracle whip is not mayonnaise, okay? | 首先 卡夫奇妙酱和蛋黄酱不同 |
[12:03] | Looks like it doesn’t equal Tastes like it. | 看起来像 吃起来可不一样 |
[12:05] | Secondly, every time it’s like they got to slather an entire jar… | 其次 他们每次都像要把一整罐 |
[12:11] | Bastard’s just screwing with us now. | 那个混蛋在耍我们 |
[12:12] | How’d he make you guys? What’d you do? | 他怎么发现你们的 你们做了什么 |
[12:14] | We honked our horns and yelled “Yoo-hoo.” | 我们鸣着喇叭大喊大叫 |
[12:16] | What do you mean, what did we do? | 我们当然什么都没做 |
[12:17] | This guy is slippery as hell. | 是那家伙太狡猾 |
[12:19] | He’s been throwing every tail we put on him. | 每一个跟踪他的人都被甩掉了 |
[12:21] | The guy’s a pro. | 那人是个行家 |
[12:23] | Yeah, well, even pros make mistakes. | 行家也有犯错的时候 |
[12:26] | One of these days, our pal Ehrmantraut’s gonna slip up. | 我们的厄门绍特总有一天会疏忽 |
[12:30] | Just gotta be there when he does. | 等那个时机一到就抓住他 |
[12:36] | Teenagers, | 年轻人 |
[12:37] | sometime you just wanna strang them. | 有时候你恨不得想要掐死他 |
[12:43] | How’s it going? | 情况怎么样 |
[12:44] | Oh, you know… we won’t…this little munchkin, | 你知道的 这个小可爱 |
[12:48] | I could just keep her forever. | 我们真想一直养着她 |
[12:50] | She is just the sweetest little baby ever born. | 从来没见过比她更乖的宝宝 |
[12:54] | Yes, she is. | 说的就是你 |
[12:57] | I don’t see much of Flynn. | 最近很少见到弗林 |
[12:59] | That car of his keeps him pretty busy. | 他总是开着车到处跑 |
[13:05] | More importantly, how are you doing? | 最重要的 你怎么样了 |
[13:08] | I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[13:09] | How’s the therapy? | 治疗的怎么样了 |
[13:11] | I know Dave helped me so much | 戴维帮了我很多 |
[13:15] | when I was going through my little… | 在我经历我的… |
[13:18] | How’s your guy? | 你的医生怎么样 |
[13:20] | – Peter. – Peter. | -彼得 -彼得 |
[13:20] | He’s, um, yeah, he’s good. | 他还不错 |
[13:23] | I feel like I’m making progress. | 我觉得自己有进展 |
[13:27] | That’s great. | 这很好 |
[13:28] | You know, you just keep working through it. | 你需要努力渡过难关 |
[13:37] | Whoa. Whoa, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[13:40] | Babe, what is it? | 亲爱的 怎么了 |
[13:43] | It’s okay. It’s all right. | 没事 没事的 |
[13:45] | Just–why don’t you let me take Holly, | 让我帮你抱着霍莉 |
[13:47] | and then we’ll talk about this? | 然后我们谈谈好吗 |
[13:48] | No. No, no, no. | 不用了 |
[13:49] | Okay. All right, that’s fine. | 好吗 没关系的 |
[13:50] | Then how about you just talk to me? | 那你跟我谈谈吧 |
[13:53] | Just tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我发生了什么 |
[13:55] | I just… | 我只是… |
[13:57] | I need to make the right decision. | 我要做出正确的选择 |
[14:00] | I need them to be safe. | 我需要他们安全 |
[14:03] | The kids? | 你是说孩子 |
[14:05] | They’re safe. Of course they are. | 他们很安全 当然安全 |
[14:08] | I just miss them so much. | 我太想念他们了 |
[14:11] | I just want to be with them. | 我想和他们在一起 |
[14:13] | Hey, you know we can bring them back home anytime you want. | 如果你愿意 我们随时可以送他们回去 |
[14:15] | No. They need to stay. But I just… | 不 他们需要留在这里 但我… |
[14:22] | I don’t know what to do here. I– | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[14:26] | Like, whatever I choose is wrong. | 好像我的每个选择都是错的 |
[14:31] | Skyler, you have to tell me what’s going on. | 斯凯勒 你必须告诉我发生了什么 |
[14:36] | I know sometimes you… | 我知道有时你… |
[14:40] | I know you think I have a big mouth sometimes. I… | 我知道你觉得我是个大嘴巴 |
[14:45] | But if you felt like you couldn’t talk to me, | 但如果你无法跟我倾心交谈 |
[14:47] | I don’t know what I’d do. | 我会不知所措的 |
[14:50] | Okay. So… | 好的 那么 |
[14:52] | So what’s this about the kids not being safe? | 你为什么说孩子不安全 |
[14:55] | Safe from what? | 有什么危险呢 |
[14:59] | From us. | 我们会害了他们 |
[15:02] | From Walt and me. | 沃尔特和我 |
[15:04] | Like what? Like you’re bad parents? | 你是说你们是不合格的父母吗 |
[15:08] | Because you’re not. Not even close. | 你们当然不是 一点都不是 |
[15:13] | Marie, | 玛丽 |
[15:15] | there are things you just don’t know. | 有些事你不知道 |
[15:18] | That if you knew, | 如果你知道了 |
[15:21] | you’d never speak to me again. | 你永远都不会再跟我说话了 |
[15:27] | Try me. | 说来试试 |
[15:36] | Okay. If you’re not gonna say it, I will. | 好吧 如果你说不出来 那我说 |
[15:39] | Skyler, you have to forgive yourself for Ted. | 斯凯勒 你不要再为泰德的事自责了 |
[15:43] | What? | 什么 |
[15:44] | You can’t keep beating yourself up | 不能为了一次愚蠢的外遇 |
[15:46] | over some stupid little affair. | 而折磨自己 |
[15:52] | – Walt told you. – Please don’t blame him. | -沃尔特给你说的 -请不要怪他 |
[15:54] | I practically forced him to, and I wasn’t gonna say anything. | 是我逼他说的 我本不打算说出来 |
[15:58] | But I cannot stand to watch you torture yourself like this. | 但我不能再眼睁睁看着你折磨自己 |
[16:02] | You have to forgive yourself, Skyler. | 你一定要原谅自己 斯凯勒 |
[16:04] | You were having all these problems with Walt. | 你当时跟沃尔特有很多问题 |
[16:06] | And Ted is a really good-looking man. | 而且泰德又很帅 |
[16:09] | You’re only human. Hell, I’ve even thought of, you know. | 人都会犯错 我甚至也想过 你懂的 |
[16:15] | I mean, not seriously but I totally get your temptation. | 虽然不是认真的 但我明白那种诱惑 |
[16:21] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[16:26] | Doesn’t it feel good to get it off your chest? | 话说出来是不是舒服多了 |
[16:30] | Oh, yeah. | 是的 |
[16:33] | I feel better. | 我舒服多了 |
[16:35] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:43] | For those who love the taste but not the price, | 如果你喜欢味道却不能接受高价 |
[16:46] | there’s simulated caviar made of kelp, a type of seaweed. | 素鱼子酱由海藻制成 |
[16:49] | A fraction of the cost, | 价格便宜 |
[16:51] | it looks, smells, and tastes similar to the real thing. | 但外观 气味 味道都和真的一样 |
[16:56] | Ready to get back at it? | 准备好继续工作了吗 |
[16:59] | Unlike fish caviar– | 和鱼子酱不同 |
[17:01] | We have breaking news into our newsroom. | 我们刚接到突发新闻 |
[17:03] | We’ve just learned that police are now expanding their search | 麦金利郡男孩失踪四天后仍无线索 |
[17:06] | for a missing McKinley County boy after four days with no leads. | 警方决定扩大搜索范围 |
[17:10] | Fourteen-year-old Drew Sharp was last seen | 父母在周四早晨 |
[17:11] | by his parents thursday morning. | 最后一次看到14岁的德鲁·夏普 |
[17:14] | Authorities are extending their search today | 警方将扩大搜索范围 |
[17:16] | east from Crownpoint to Hospah and White Horse. | 从东部的克朗特因搜到豪斯潘和怀特霍斯 |
[17:19] | Sharp was last seen riding his dirt bike | 夏普最后被看到骑着越野摩托 |
[17:21] | into the desert behind his house. | 驶入屋后的沙漠 |
[17:24] | Investigators are asking any– | 调查人员希望人们… |
[17:34] | Jesse, nothing can change this. | 杰西 发生的事无法改变 |
[17:39] | Yeah. It’s just that kid’s parents– | 是啊 但是那孩子的父母 |
[17:41] | I know. Believe me. | 我懂 相信我 |
[17:44] | I haven’t been able to sleep the past few nights | 我已经连续几晚不能合眼了 |
[17:46] | just thinking about it. | 一直在想这事 |
[17:49] | But, Jesse, | 但是杰西 |
[17:50] | Now, finally, we’re self-sufficient. | 我们现在好不容易自给自足 |
[17:53] | Finally we have everything that we need, | 好不容易得到了我们想要的一切 |
[17:55] | and no one to answer to except ourselves. | 再也不用听别人的指挥 |
[18:00] | And in a year, year and a half, | 一年或一年半之内 |
[18:03] | once we’ve cooked through this methylamine and made our money, | 我们用完甲胺 赚够钱后 |
[18:05] | there will be plenty of time for soul-searching. | 可以慢慢自我反省 |
[18:09] | Until then… | 但那之前… |
[18:12] | We keep going. | 我们继续工作 |
[18:13] | And we–we run our business our way | 我们按自己的方法做生意 |
[18:17] | and make sure that this never happens again. | 确保这种事以后不会发生 |
[18:23] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:25] | Look. | 听着 |
[18:27] | Listen, I’ll–I’ll finish this up. | 我来完成剩下的 |
[18:29] | Why don’t–why don’t you go on home? Hmm? | 你还是先回家吧 |
[18:33] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[18:34] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[18:36] | I’ll take care of this. | 我来搞定 |
[18:41] | You go on. | 你走吧 |
[19:28] | Yeah, I was just leaving. | 是的 我正准备走 |
[19:32] | All right. | 好的 |
[19:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[20:00] | Walter? | 沃尔特 |
[20:02] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[20:04] | I’m delivering the batch. What are you doing here? | 我来交货 你在这里干什么 |
[20:07] | Might as well get this over with. Come in. Join us. | 现在说清楚也好 进来吧 来说说话 |
[20:23] | Where’s your cars? | 你们的车呢 |
[20:24] | We parked around the block. | 我们停在街区另一边了 |
[20:27] | You might consider doing that as well. | 你以后最好也这么做 |
[20:32] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:44] | So what’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[20:46] | Just since this morning, I threw three separate tails. All D.E.A. | 光今早 我就甩掉了三批毒品管制局的人 |
[20:50] | – What? – The feds have been all over me. | -什么 -联邦探员也在调查我 |
[20:52] | This has been going on for a while now. | 这种情况已经有段时间了 |
[20:55] | Did they follow you here? | 他们跟踪你到这里了吗 |
[20:57] | No. I said I threw them. | 没有 我说过我甩掉了他们 |
[20:59] | I would never come to the headquarters | 我不会拖着一群警察 |
[21:01] | of our illegal meth operation | 来我们的 |
[21:02] | dragging a bunch of cops, Walter. | 非法制毒中心的 沃尔特 |
[21:04] | – It would be unwise. – How can you be so sure? | -我不笨 -你怎么能确定没人跟来 |
[21:07] | Well, I’ve been doing this a long time. | 我做这行很久了 |
[21:08] | It’s pretty basic stuff. | 这是最基本的 |
[21:12] | How long has this been going on? | 这种情况持续多久了 |
[21:14] | Since about the time we started this little venture. | 从我们冒险重新制毒开始 |
[21:17] | The D.E.A., in particular your peach of a brother-in-law, | 毒品管制局 就是你那亲爱的妹夫 |
[21:21] | has taken a keen interest in my activities. | 对我的行踪很感兴趣 |
[21:23] | And you’re just telling me this now? | 而你现在才告诉我 |
[21:26] | What, you didn’t think this information would be of interest? | 你没想过这信息跟我们利益相关吗 |
[21:28] | Wouldn’t be germane? | 对我们很重要吗 |
[21:30] | I’ve been handling it, Walter. | 我在处理 沃特尔 |
[21:31] | We’re sitting on a thousand gallons of stolen methylamine, Jesus! | 我们藏着一千加仑偷来的甲胺 天啊 |
[21:36] | How can you so irresponsible? | 你怎能如此不负责 |
[21:37] | Calm down, would you please? | 请你冷静一下 |
[21:39] | I can’t believe that you kept this from me. From us. | 我不敢相信你竟然瞒着我 瞒着我们 |
[21:41] | Did you know about this? | 你知道吗 |
[21:42] | Mike just told me. | 麦克刚告诉我 |
[21:43] | And I said calm down. I’ve got it under control. | 我说了冷静 一切在我控制中 |
[21:46] | Oh, well, forgive me | 原谅我 |
[21:48] | for not having complete confidence. | 如此没有信心 |
[21:51] | You know this can’t go on, right? | 这不是长久之计 你懂吗 |
[21:52] | Yeah, I know. | 是的 我懂 |
[21:54] | And I’ve already decided. | 我已经决定了 |
[21:57] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[22:09] | Okay. Well… | 好吧 |
[22:13] | Sorry to see you go, Mike. | 很遗憾看到你走 麦克 |
[22:15] | But I really don’t see any other way. | 但我实在找不到别的解决方法 |
[22:17] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[22:19] | Obviously, Jesse, | 很明显 杰西 |
[22:21] | you’ll have to take over the distribution end of things. | 你将接管分销配送 |
[22:24] | Mike, I trust that you’ll bring Jesse up to speed | 麦克 我相信你能给杰西 |
[22:27] | on your side of the business? | 交接好工作吧 |
[22:29] | Yeah. Um, about that. | 对了 关于那个 |
[22:33] | Actually, Mr. White, um… | 事实上 怀特老师 |
[22:37] | I’m out too. | 我也退出 |
[22:42] | You’re what? | 你说什么 |
[22:45] | I don’t think I can do this anymore. | 我没法再坚持下去了 |
[22:49] | So, um… | 所以 |
[22:51] | I’m retiring, I guess. | 我想我要退休了 |
[22:54] | That methylamine that we stole, | 我们偷的那批甲胺 |
[22:55] | that we nearly killed ourselves trying to steal, | 拿命换来的那批甲胺 |
[22:58] | that methylamine, when cooked, is worth nearly $300 million. | 等做成冰毒 差不多值3个亿 |
[23:03] | And you’re telling me that you’re willing to walk away from that? | 你却对我说不想搞了 |
[23:07] | We’re walking away the meth. | 是不搞冰毒 |
[23:09] | Not the methylamine. | 不是甲胺 |
[23:10] | Jesse and I will be taking our two-thirds and we’re selling it. | 我和杰西准备把我们那三分之二卖掉 |
[23:14] | I’ve got a connection, a guy I knew from my time with Fring. | 我有路子 从跟着福林就认识这人 |
[23:17] | This guy has the capital, and he’s motivated. Highly. | 他有的是钱 激情澎湃 |
[23:21] | Mike’s thinking clear, like, five million. Each. | 麦克想好了 一人500万 |
[23:24] | I’ll pay off my guys in lock-up out of my share. | 大牢里的手下得安顿 我出钱 |
[23:28] | And those legacy costs that you’re so fond of, | 你总叨叨的”遗留成本” |
[23:30] | you won’t have to worry about anymore. | 也不用担心了 |
[23:32] | And then I will be going on my way. | 然后我跑我的路 |
[23:35] | Jesse too. | 杰西也走 |
[23:37] | It’s a solid plan. | 这安排真不错 |
[23:40] | You can come in on this with us. | 你也可以跟我们卖掉 |
[23:44] | That’d be cool. | 怎么样 |
[23:46] | ‘course, you know, you are free to hold onto your third | 当然了 你也可以留着你那三分之一 |
[23:50] | And keep cooking. | 接着搞你的冰毒 |
[23:57] | You’ll be selling to my competitors. | 你们是要卖给我的竞争对手 |
[24:00] | This guy and his crew are way out in Phoenix. | 他们一伙远在菲尼克斯 |
[24:02] | A big country, Walter. | 这国家大了 沃尔特 |
[24:05] | Whole lot of meth-heads. | 毒枭多了去了 |
[24:08] | Pennies on the dollar, Jesse. | 这可差远了 杰西 |
[24:11] | And that’s what you’re gonna sell out for? | 你就贪图那点蝇头小利吗 |
[24:13] | Pennies? Why? | 就为那几个小钱 |
[24:16] | Five million isn’t pennies. | 500万不算小钱了 |
[24:19] | It’s more money than I’ve ever seen. | 我一辈子都没见过那么多钱 |
[24:21] | And when it comes down to it, | 而且说真的 |
[24:24] | Are we in the meth businss? | 我们到底是为了搞毒品 |
[24:27] | Or the money business? | 还是为了赚钱 |
[24:42] | Relax, kid. There’s no one there. | 放心吧 小子 那边没人 |
[24:45] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[24:47] | I wouldn’t be here if I wasn’t. | 没这把握我怎么会来 |
[25:19] | Glad to see you could make it out. | 很高兴你们能来 |
[25:21] | I was surprised to get your call. | 接到你电话真是意外 |
[25:23] | Good surprise, I hope. | 这意外绝对好 |
[25:26] | There’s one gallon, as discussed. | 按说好的 1加仑 |
[25:29] | You take that back home to your people, test it. | 带回去给你们的人验验 |
[25:31] | If you’rsatisfied, I can get the other 665. | 如果满意 还有665加仑 |
[25:35] | All right. That’s fair enough. | 很好 公平合理 |
[25:37] | Shall we talk money? | 谈谈价钱吧 |
[25:39] | That one’s free. | 这次分文不取 |
[25:41] | The price for the rest is 15,000 per… | 剩下的每加仑15000美元 |
[25:44] | 665 gallons… | 665加仑 |
[25:46] | that’s 9,975,000. | 一共就是997万5千 |
[25:49] | Although I would prefer you round it up to ten. | 不过我希望你们凑到1000万 |
[25:52] | Makes it easier for my partner and I to split. | 方便我们分账 |
[25:56] | Steep. | 干脆利落 |
[25:59] | Hum, be good? | 成交吗 |
[26:02] | Yeah, I’v talkd to my guys, but I should be able | 好 我和那边说过 |
[26:03] | to put together that cash, yeah. | 应该能凑够现金 |
[26:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:07] | I gotta tell you, this is worth it | 我得说 |
[26:08] | just to get that blue stuff of yours off the market. | 单靠把你们那种蓝货弄出市场就值 |
[26:16] | The blue stuff will be off the market, right? | 市场上不会再有蓝货了对吧 |
[26:22] | Now, this whole time, I was thinking 666, | 这一路我就在想 |
[26:27] | that seems like an odd number. | 666加仑 这数字很奇怪 |
[26:30] | Two-thirds of an even thousand, though. | 怎么看都是1000的三分之二 |
[26:32] | When I look at it that way, it starts to make sense to me. | 一有这念头 就越发觉得有问题 |
[26:37] | That’s not all the methylamine, is it? | 这不是全部的甲胺对吧 |
[26:41] | You two have a partner you haven’t mentioned? | 你俩还有个同伙没提 |
[26:45] | This other party wouldn’t be a problem for you. | 那人你们不用担心 |
[26:49] | His territory won’t impact yours. | 你们的领地没有相交 |
[26:51] | You see, that doesn’t work for me. | 不过我不吃这套 |
[26:52] | I’m not just buying this for the supply. | 我可不只是买原料 |
[26:53] | I’m buying this for the demand. | 还有附加要求 |
[26:55] | I’m looking to increase my market share here, Mike. | 我还想扩大这里的市场 麦克 |
[26:58] | Well, I don’t know what to tell you. | 怎么和你说呢 |
[27:00] | I want you to tell me that Fring’s blue | 我希望你能保证 福林那种蓝货 |
[27:02] | will be off the streets. | 就此销声匿迹 |
[27:09] | All right. Here’s a new deal for you then. | 好吧 再给你一个新报价 |
[27:13] | I’ll pay you 15k a gallon for the full thousand gallons. | 每加仑15000美元 买整整1000加仑 |
[27:18] | Not a drop less. | 一滴不能少 |
[27:22] | It’s not mine to sell, Declan. | 不是我的怎么卖 德克兰 |
[27:25] | Well then, no deal, Mike. | 那别谈了 麦克 |
[27:51] | Yes? | 喂 |
[27:54] | Yes.I guess. | 对 应该是 |
[27:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[28:02] | Why don’t you come over here? | 那你干嘛不过来 |
[28:05] | To my house. | 来我家 |
[28:08] | Yes, seriously. | 对 是认真的 |
[28:18] | Hey. | 你好 |
[28:25] | Yo, you sure this is okay? | 真没问题吗 |
[28:27] | She’s not here. Nobody’s here. | 她没在 这里没人 |
[28:32] | All right. So, uh… | 好吧 是这样 |
[28:35] | Something’s come up. | 出了点问题 |
[28:37] | Mike wanted to come here to give you the hard sell, | 麦克想霸王硬上弓 |
[28:39] | But I figured it’d be better coming from me. | 可我想 还是我来谈比较好 |
[28:44] | Mike’s connections want to buy Mike and my shares of the methylamine | 麦克的朋友想买他和我那份甲胺 |
[28:47] | unless he gets your share, too. | 但不能缺了你那份 |
[28:50] | He wants the entire thousand gallons. | 他想要全部1000加仑 |
[28:53] | Absolutely not. | 没门 |
[28:56] | Yeah, I figured you’d say that. | 知道你会这么说 |
[28:58] | But I’m thinking about it. | 不过我想了下 |
[29:01] | And it really makes sense. | 这交易其实合情合理 |
[29:04] | – Kinda. – It does, does it? | -有点 -是吗 |
[29:07] | Look, when you, uh, when you started this thing, | 你想想 开始做这玩意时候 |
[29:10] | did you ever dream of having $5 million? | 你想过能搞到500万美金吗 |
[29:13] | I know for a fact that you didn’t. | 我敢保证 你没想过 |
[29:15] | I know for a fact all you needed was was 737,000, | 我很清楚 你就需要73万7千 |
[29:20] | ’cause you worked it all out, like, mathematically. | 因为你算得清清楚楚 |
[29:23] | Look, if selling the methylamine | 听着 现在卖掉那批甲胺 |
[29:24] | now means that no one else ever gets killed, | 再也不会死什么人 |
[29:27] | Then I vote for that, man. Hands down. | 所以我同意了 完全同意 |
[29:30] | And we could have it tomorrow. | 明天就能搞定 |
[29:32] | We would be out. | 全身而退 |
[29:34] | You could spend time with your family. | 你可以天天陪着家人 |
[29:35] | No more worrying about them getting hurt | 再不用担心他们受到伤害 |
[29:37] | Or finding out about everything. | 不用担心他们发现真相 |
[29:39] | Isn’t this what you’ve been working for? | 你搞毒品不就为这个吗 |
[29:40] | I have not been working so hard just to sell out. | 我千辛万苦 可不是为了抛售 |
[29:43] | – It’s not selling out. – Yes, it is, Jesse. | -这不是抛售 -就是抛售 杰西 |
[29:47] | I ha–we have suffered and bled, literally, for this business. | 为这东西 我们流血流汗 |
[29:51] | And I will not throw it away for nothing. | 我不会就这么放弃 |
[29:55] | I don’t know how else to say it, mr. White. | 我不知道说什么才好 怀特老师 |
[29:59] | $5 million isn’t nothing. | 500万可不是个小数 |
[30:05] | Jesse, have you heard of a company called “Gray matter”? | 杰西 你听说过”灰质”这公司吗 |
[30:09] | – No. – Well, I co-founded it | -没有 -我是创始人之一 |
[30:12] | in grad school with a couple of friends of mine. | 研究生时和几个校友一起创立的 |
[30:15] | Actually, I was the one who named it. | 连公司名字都是我起的 |
[30:18] | And back then, it was just– oh, it was just small-time. | 那时 公司还没什么规模 |
[30:20] | We had a couple patents pending. | 虽然我们还申请过专利 |
[30:23] | But nothing earth-shattering. | 可也没什么大不了 |
[30:25] | ‘course, we all knew the potential. | 当然 我们都知道公司潜力无穷 |
[30:29] | Yeah. We were gonna take the world by storm. | 是啊 我们还想过席卷整个世界 |
[30:34] | And then… | 可随后 |
[30:37] | this uh– well, something happened between the three of us. | 我们三个创始人间出了问题 |
[30:41] | And I’m not gonna go into detail. | 我不想说太细 |
[30:43] | But for personal reasons, | 不过因为个人原因 |
[30:47] | I decided to leave the company. | 我决定退出公司 |
[30:48] | And I sold my share to my two partners. | 把股份卖给了另外两人 |
[30:52] | I took a buyout for $5,000. | 我抛售 获得5000块 |
[30:55] | Now, at the time, that was a lot of money for me. | 对于当时的我 这算笔大钱了 |
[31:00] | Care to guess what that company is worth now? | 想知道那公司现在市值多少吗 |
[31:03] | Oh, millions? | 几百万 |
[31:07] | Billions, with a “B.” | 是几十亿 是亿 |
[31:10] | 2.16 billion as of last friday. | 上周五收市价21.6亿 |
[31:14] | I look it up every week. | 我每星期都会看看 |
[31:16] | And I sold my share, | 我为了5000块 |
[31:19] | my potential, | 卖掉了我的股份 |
[31:22] | for $5,000. | 和我的未来 |
[31:26] | I sold my kids’ birthright for a few months’ rent. | 为了几个月的房租 我卖掉了孩子的美好未来 |
[31:30] | This isn’t the same thing. | 这是两码事 |
[31:35] | Jesse, you asked me | 杰西 你不是问我 |
[31:38] | if I was in the meth business or the money biness. | 到底是要搞毒品还是赚钱吗 |
[31:42] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[31:45] | I’m in the empire business. | 我是要建立一个商业帝国 |
[31:52] | I don’t know. | 我不懂 |
[31:54] | Mr. White, | 怀特老师 |
[31:56] | is a meth empire really something to be that proud of? | 一个毒品帝国是那么引以为荣的事吗 |
[32:14] | Skyler, you remember Jesse. | 斯凯勒 你还记得杰西吧 |
[32:16] | Jesse, this is my wife, Skyler. | 杰西 我太太 斯凯勒 |
[32:18] | Hey, Mrs. White. | 你好 怀特夫人 |
[32:20] | Good to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[32:22] | You have a lovely home. | 家真漂亮 |
[32:24] | I was just heading out. | 我正要走呢 |
[32:25] | Why don’t you stay for dinner? | 干嘛不留下吃饭 |
[32:26] | – No, Mr. White. I’m gonna go. – Stay. | -不了 怀特先生 我得走了 -待着 |
[32:30] | Come on. It’ll be fun. | 行了 保你高兴 |
[32:33] | It’s okay with us, isn’t it, Skyler? | 大家一起吃 没问题吧 斯凯勒 |
[32:35] | We don’t have anything special planned tonight. | 我们今晚没有特别安排 |
[32:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:44] | Sure. | 没错 |
[32:49] | Why not? | 留下吧 |
[32:53] | See? | 看到没 |
[33:17] | These are great green beans, Mrs. White. | 青豆的味道很不错 怀特夫人 |
[33:20] | I like that you got the slivered almonds going. | 你还加了小片杏仁做配料 很可口 |
[33:24] | My mom always made them like that. | 我妈也总这么做 |
[33:27] | You put lemon in there, too? | 你还放了柠檬吗 |
[33:30] | They are from the deli at Albertson’s. | 这是艾伯森超市的熟食店买的 |
[33:38] | Oh. Well, uh, | 这样啊 |
[33:41] | Good–good work on your shopping then. | 那你还真会买东西 |
[33:45] | Because these are choice. | 眼光不错 |
[34:04] | I usually have some frozen stuff. | 我通常都会吃些速冻食品 |
[34:07] | It’s usually pretty bad. | 一般都很难吃 |
[34:10] | I mean, the pictures are always so awesome, you know? | 包装图片都很漂亮 |
[34:12] | It’s like, “Hell yeah, I’m stoked for this lasagna.” | 给我的感觉是 “这千层面让我胃口大开” |
[34:15] | And then you nuke it, and the cheese gets all scabby on top, | 用微波炉一转 上头满是结块的芝士 |
[34:19] | It’s like eating a scab. | 就像吃痂似的 |
[34:21] | I mean, seriously, what’s that about? | 说真的 这是怎么回事 |
[34:23] | It’s like, yo, whatever happened to truth in advertising? | 你会怀疑 怎么都是虚假广告 |
[34:28] | You know? | 你知道吗 |
[34:41] | Yeah, it’s bad. | 的确不太妙 |
[34:47] | Hey, uh, how’s business? | 生意怎么样 |
[34:50] | The car wash. | 洗车店生意还好吧 |
[34:51] | Mr. White said it’s going really well. | 怀特老师说还不错 |
[34:55] | He was, like, you’re a– you’re a great manager. | 他说你是个很优秀的经理 |
[34:59] | He did? | 是吗 |
[35:01] | Yeah, he says you’ve got it running like a– | 对 他说你打理得… |
[35:05] | like a machine. Like, well-oiled. | 有条不紊 |
[35:13] | What else did he tell you about me? | 他还说我什么了 |
[35:17] | Oh, you know, just… just good stuff. | 都是在夸你 |
[35:20] | Just really, you know, really good, good stuff. | 他对你赞赏有加 |
[35:22] | Um, we don’t really talk that much | 我们不怎么谈论 |
[35:24] | about, um, personal– personal things. | 私…私事 |
[35:32] | Did you also tell him about my affair? | 你有没有把我的婚外情也告诉他 |
[35:54] | May I please be excused? | 失陪了 |
[36:12] | – You know my kids are gone? – Thank god. | -你知道我的孩子们都走了吗 -谢天谢地 |
[36:16] | No. I don’t mean they’re out for the night. | 不 我不是说他们今晚不在 |
[36:20] | They’re gone. They’re staying with my in-laws. | 他们走了 住我小姨子家里 |
[36:24] | She want me to kick my own kids out of the house. | 她想让我把我的孩子们赶出自己家 |
[36:33] | She told me that she was counting the days | 她说她在盼星星盼月亮 |
[36:39] | until my cancer came back. | 等着我的癌症复发 |
[36:44] | My wife is waiting for me to die. | 我妻子在等我去世 |
[36:50] | This business is all I have left now. | 我现在只剩下这生意了 |
[36:59] | It’s all I have. | 没别的盼头了 |
[37:04] | And you want to take it from me. | 而你们却想让我全身而退 |
[37:30] | I thought you might try something stupid. | 我就知道你可能会犯傻 |
[37:34] | – Look, Mike – Don’t bother, Walter. | -听着 麦克 -别费口舌了 沃尔特 |
[37:37] | Come join me in the office. | 和我一起进办公室吧 |
[37:42] | Don’t think so. | 我不去 |
[37:44] | That’s not a request. | 不去也得去 |
[37:51] | Might as well get comfortable. | 别紧张 |
[37:54] | This deal’s going down tomorrow. It’s happening, | 这笔买卖明天成交 这势在必行 |
[37:56] | There’s nothing you can do to stop it. | 你没法阻止 |
[37:58] | – Got it? – Oh, so it’s okay for you to steal my– | -明白吗 -那你就可以偷走我的… |
[38:00] | And to ensure that, you and I are gonna spend | 为了确保万无一失 你我都得在 |
[38:03] | the rest of the night together in this office. | 这间办公室待到明天 |
[38:06] | – Like it’s my birthday. – Mike– | -就当给我过生日吧 -麦克 |
[38:08] | When the deal is done, you’ll get your money. I guarantee that. | 等买卖做完了 你那份不会少 我保证 |
[38:12] | Let me cook it. | 让我来制毒 |
[38:13] | I’ll double your five and you still walk. | 我给你那份翻倍 你还是能退出 |
[38:16] | You know, I have never seen | 我可从没见过 |
[38:17] | anybody work so hard not to get $5 million. | 有人百般阻挠 是为了不赚五百万 |
[38:20] | Mike, you need to listen to me. | 麦克 你听我说 |
[38:21] | No, Walter. The last thing I need to do | 不 沃尔特 我可一点都 |
[38:24] | is listen to you. Now, sit down. | 不想听你说 给我坐好 |
[38:59] | All right. | 好吧 |
[39:01] | Walter, I’ve got a bit of a quandary here. | 沃特尔 我有个窘境 |
[39:04] | I’ve got something I need to attend to | 这笔买卖开始前 |
[39:05] | before this deal happens. | 我还得去处理点事 |
[39:08] | But for some reason, | 但是 |
[39:09] | I don’t trust you alone with the methylamine. | 我不放心你和甲胺共处一室 |
[39:13] | I’m gonna have to restrain you. | 我只好限制你的自由了 |
[39:16] | You gotta be kidding. | 开什么玩笑 |
[39:17] | Stand up for me, please. | 请你站起来 |
[39:20] | Stand up. | 起身 |
[39:24] | Turn around for me. | 转身 |
[39:26] | Arms out to the side. | 双臂张开 |
[39:28] | Up. | 抬起来 |
[39:44] | Oh, man. Sit down. | 老兄 坐好 |
[39:48] | Sit down. | 坐好 |
[39:53] | Give me your wrist. | 手腕给我 |
[40:02] | Sorry. | 对不住了 |
[42:54] | All righty. To what do we owe the pleasure? | 好吧 找我们来什么事 |
[42:56] | Well, gentlemen, we’re here | 先生们 我们是来 |
[42:57] | to discuss your illegal harassment of my client. | 讨论你们对我客户的非法骚扰的 |
[43:02] | This should be good. | 这会很有趣的 |
[43:03] | Mr. Ehrmantraut has become the subject | 你们毒品管制局对厄门绍特先生 |
[43:05] | of a vicious, relentless, | 进行了恶意的 不间断的 |
[43:07] | and unwarranted D.E.A. persecution. | 毫无根据的骚扰 |
[43:12] | Gomie, does that, uh, that sound right to you? | 格米 他说得对吗 |
[43:14] | I have no idea what he is taking about. | 我不知道他在说些什么 |
[43:16] | Play it as cool as you like, Fonzie. | 你们就装吧 淡定哥 |
[43:18] | But we all know you’ve been following my client day and night. | 但我们都清楚你们不分昼夜在跟踪我的客户 |
[43:22] | The poor man can’t even | 这位可怜的先生 |
[43:23] | spend a few minutes with his granddaughter | 只想找点时间来陪孙女 |
[43:24] | without you guys quivering in the bushes | 你们都还要躲在灌木丛里 |
[43:27] | and peeping through your little binoculars. | 用小望远镜偷窥 |
[43:30] | It’s disturbing. | 真够惹人烦的 |
[43:32] | And it’s taken a toll on his mental and physical well-being. | 而且这对他的身心健康都产生了负面影响 |
[43:38] | Your client looks fine to me. | 我看你的客户气色不错 |
[43:40] | Well, some hurts only show on the inside. | 有些是内伤 |
[43:45] | Now, you guys don’t even have warrants for these tails, do you? | 你们没有得到这些活动的许可是吧 |
[43:48] | Theoretically, these tails you refer to would be | 理论上讲 你所指的这些跟踪行为 |
[43:52] | completely within the bounds of the law. | 完全是法律允许范围内的 |
[43:54] | We don’t need a warrant to follow somebody | 我们在公众场所跟踪人 |
[43:55] | through a public place. Theoretically. | 不需要法令 理论上讲 |
[43:57] | That is theoretically correct. | 理论上讲是没错 |
[44:00] | However, I would counter that an open-ended, | 然而 我会反对说像这种 |
[44:03] | unrestricted surveillance | 毫无限制的监视 |
[44:04] | like this amounts to stalking. | 相当于是偷偷跟踪 |
[44:08] | Which is illegal. | 是非法的 |
[44:10] | I don’t know what it is you find so interesting | 我不知道你们怎么对我的客户 |
[44:12] | about my client, and I’m not here to judge. | 这么有兴趣 我也不会评头论足 |
[44:15] | Different strokes and all. | 大家本来也都不是一类人 |
[44:17] | But sadly, he’s just not that into you. | 不过很不幸 他不喜欢你们 |
[44:20] | So, I have filed for a temporary restraining order | 所以我已经代表厄门绍特先生 |
[44:23] | against the D.E.A. on behalf of Mr. Ehrmantraut. | 提交了申请 对毒品管制局颁发禁令 |
[44:30] | Where’d you get your law degree, Goodman? | 你从哪里获得的法律学位 古德曼 |
[44:33] | The same clown college you got that suit? | 是你买那身西装的小丑学校吗 |
[44:36] | You know who likes this suit? | 你知道谁喜欢这套西装吗 |
[44:37] | Judge Papadoumian. She thinks I’m a snappy dresser. | 帕帕杜米安法官 她觉得我着装很时髦 |
[44:41] | You know what Judge Papadoumian hates? | 你知道帕帕杜米安法官讨厌什么吗 |
[44:43] | Police harassment of a senior citizen. | 警方对老人进行骚扰 |
[44:47] | Sorry. | 失言了 |
[44:49] | Expect a visit from the sheriff, agents. | 等着警长给你们送禁令吧 探员们 |
[44:51] | You should have your ex parte within the hour. | 你们一小时内就该受到你们的单方禁令了 |
[44:55] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[45:05] | What the hell kind of judge would issue this thing? | 哪种法官会办法这种禁令 |
[45:07] | Papadoumian, man. | 帕帕杜米安法官 老兄 |
[45:08] | She’s like Ho Chi Minh. | 她就是美版越南主席胡志明 |
[45:11] | So what do we do? | 那我们怎么办 |
[45:12] | Well, not a lot of choice, you know? We back off. | 也没什么招了 只好先撤了 |
[45:16] | For the moment. T.R.O. won’t stand up, and Goodman knows it. | 暂时 禁令站不住脚 古德曼应该知道 |
[45:19] | I don’t see what the plan is, | 我不知道他肚子里藏着什么坏水 |
[45:21] | but if Ehrmantraut wants a fight, | 可如果厄门绍特先生想要开战 |
[45:24] | – he’s gonna get one. – All right. | -那我们就奉陪到底 -好 |
[45:26] | That was a hell of a gamble. | 你太孤注一掷了 |
[45:28] | Worked. | 奏效了 |
[45:29] | Yeah, well, not for long. | 是啊 可持续不了多久 |
[45:32] | He’s right about that T.R.O. It’s gonna get tossed toute suite. | 他没说错 临时禁令派不上用场 |
[45:35] | Meanwhile, Schrader’s hard-on for you just reached Uncle Miltie proportions. | 同时 施罗德对你的渴望程度攀至峰顶 |
[45:39] | So have fun with that. | 所以你好好享受吧 |
[45:41] | How much time I got? | 我争取了多少时间 |
[45:44] | Maybe 24 hours. | 大概24小时 |
[45:46] | It’s enough. | 够了 |
[45:47] | That better be. Whatever you got planed, | 最好是这样 不管你有什么计划 |
[45:50] | you best pull the ripcord while you still have a chance. | 最好趁早做好保命措施 |
[46:07] | – Where is he? – Mike– | -他在哪里 -麦克 |
[46:08] | Where… Get out of my way. | 在哪… 给我滚开 |
[46:10] | You, sit down. | 你给我坐下 |
[46:11] | Mike! Mike! Hold on, okay? | 麦克 麦克 等等 好吗 |
[46:13] | – I am gonna count to three. – Mr. White’s got an idea. | -我数到3 -怀特老师有办法 |
[46:17] | – Two. – I’m serious. It’s a great idea. | -2 -说真的 这是个好主意 |
[46:18] | Look, you get your five million, | 听着 你拿你的五百万 |
[46:19] | we both do, and he gets his methylamine, all right? | 我们都能拿到 甲胺归他 好吗 |
[46:22] | Just hear him out. | 听他说完 |
[46:29] | Is that true, Walter? | 是真的吗 沃尔特 |
[46:35] | Everybody wins. | 多赢 |