时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I gotta say, when you first brought her in, I had my doubts. | 你最开始开她过来的时候 我有过疑惑 |
[00:05] | But your little darling’s got nine lives. | 但你的宝贝有九条命 |
[00:12] | Rear-wheel assembly took the brunt of the impact, so, uh… | 后轮受到严重撞击 |
[00:15] | Yeah | 是的 |
[00:17] | Cv shaft, boots, joints, axle– Replaced all of it. | 传动轴 后备箱 离合 轮轴 全换了 |
[00:20] | no way around it. | 没别的办法 |
[00:23] | I went after market on most of the parts here. | 大部分都是我去售后市场上采购的 |
[00:25] | You want me to swap in factory parts, that’s fine. | 你想让我换原厂件 可以 |
[00:27] | But using after-market’s the only | 但是只有使用售后市场的零件 |
[00:29] | way we’ll keep itour air filter, | 我们才能用保险公司的钱 |
[00:32] | and on the insurance company’s dime, okay? | 留住爱途空气过滤器 |
[00:34] | Nothing beats free. | 什么都不如免费的好 |
[00:37] | Uh, swapped out your air filter, | 换了你的空气过滤器 |
[00:39] | Topped off your fluids. | 加满了制动液 |
[00:41] | Didn’t have to change the windshild this time. | 这次不用换挡风玻璃了 |
[00:43] | I know, right? | 我知道 是吧 |
[00:45] | And I noticed you had some sort of gunky buildup | 我注意到你的车前端有一些 |
[00:49] | in the front end here. | 脏乎乎的东西 |
[00:51] | First I have no idea what I was looking at. | 一开始我不知道是什么 |
[00:54] | Then I remembered that you had me replace that front fender | 然后我记起来几个月前你撞到一头鹿的时候 |
[00:57] | a few month back when you run over that deer. | 让我换过前挡泥板 |
[01:00] | We went at it with the steam hose, | 我们用蒸汽管处理了一下 |
[01:02] | cleaned it up for you. | 为你清理干净了 |
[01:04] | Hardest part was the paint. | 最难的部分是喷漆 |
[01:07] | Fern green. | 蕨绿色 |
[01:08] | interesting tint. | 有趣的颜色 |
[01:10] | – Anything else? – That’s it. | -还有别的么 -就这些 |
[01:13] | Zero balance like I said. | 像我说的 零余平衡 |
[01:15] | Sign here and you are good to go. | 签个字 你就可以走了 |
[01:20] | People like to joke but | 人们喜欢开玩笑 |
[01:22] | I really really like this car. | 但我真的很喜欢这台车 |
[01:25] | she’s steady like hell. | 她这么结实 稳当 |
[01:27] | I’m betting you get another 200,000 miles out of her. | 我打赌你可以再开二十万英里 |
[01:51] | Hey, Benny? | 本尼 |
[01:56] | What would you give me for? | 你会给我什么 |
[01:58] | What’s the blue book, you mean? | 你是说修理报告吗 |
[01:59] | No. What would you pay me for this car? | 不 这辆车 你会给我什么价钱 |
[02:04] | Well I am not really looking for.. | 我并不想买车… |
[02:06] | A hundred dollar? | 一百美元 |
[02:09] | Fifty? | 五十 |
[02:09] | Insurance company just shelled out 1,900 for the parts along. | 保险公司为这车的零件花费了1900美元 |
[02:13] | That’s a bargain. | 那这个价格很便宜了 |
[02:15] | You give me fifty bucks | 你给我五十 |
[02:16] | and she’s all yours. | 这车就是你的了 |
[02:19] | You sure about this? | 你确定吗 |
[02:20] | Sure as shooting. | 非常确定 |
[02:22] | I’ll check the register. | 我去拿钱 |
[02:24] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[02:26] | Fifty bucks? Are you crazy? | 五十美元 你疯了么 |
[04:01] | Ist das einigen Bereichen zum Problem gekommen? | 一些地方出问题了[德语] |
[04:04] | Ausgelieferte Einheiten tauchen doppelt oder dreifach auf. | 被售出货物的问题提高了两三倍 |
[04:07] | Herr Lemminge, was ist doch los? | 莱明格先生 这到底怎么回事 |
[04:09] | Ich hab mit Techniker gesprochen und gross meint | 我和技术人员谈过了 大部分认为 |
[04:11] | wir brauchen ein neues Softwarepaket. | 我们需要新的软件支持 |
[04:12] | Es gibt schlimmeres, aber | 还有更糟的 |
[04:14] | das kann verz?gern, eins | 可能时间要推迟 一个 |
[04:15] | zwei Wochen in komplizierten Merken dafür. | 两个礼拜左右 |
[04:17] | Das betrifft Ihr Nordamerikasektor | 这和北美部门的 |
[04:19] | Frau Rodarte-Quayle | 罗达特奎尔有关 |
[04:21] | Irgendwelche Ideen wir werden die Schaden eingrenzen. | 不管如何都要得到一个方案来解决这个不良后果 |
[04:23] | Gotta be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[04:25] | Lydia | 莉迪亚 |
[04:27] | Unsere L?sung | 我们的解决方案 |
[04:28] | ist das ein Umleiter über einen Umschlagplatz, | 就是用一个绕行线路通过转运中心 |
[04:31] | Werden Sie über die Software überarbeiten? | 您会用软件进行修改吧 |
[04:33] | Das ist die einzige M?glichkeit. | 这是唯一的选择 |
[04:40] | Dann müssen wir so machen. | 那我们就必须这么做 |
[04:42] | Herr Lemminge, Lassen Sie ein gro?er Plan | 莱明先生 在我们调整软件之前 |
[04:44] | bevor wir die neue Software umstellen k?nnen | 请您起草一个 |
[04:47] | für ein effizientstes Ladeverzeichnis ausarbeiten, | 最有效的载货清单 |
[04:50] | Ich finde das ist sowieso eine gute Idee. | 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[04:51] | Oh, christ. | 我的天呐 |
[04:57] | I am at work right now. | 我现在在工作 |
[04:59] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[05:01] | This is a heads-up. You got visitors. | 给你个提醒 你有拜访者到来 |
[05:03] | Visitors? What– you mean today? | 拜访者 什么 你是说今天 |
[05:07] | I mean 30 seconds. | 我是说30秒后 |
[05:14] | Come in. | 请进 |
[05:18] | Ms. Rodarte-quayle? | 是罗达特奎尔太太么 |
[05:20] | Agent Hank Schrader, | 我是汉克·施罗德探员 |
[05:22] | Agent Steve Gomez, D.E.A. | 这位是史蒂夫·戈麦斯探员 毒品管制局的 |
[05:25] | We met briefly in Albuquerque. | 我们在阿尔布开克曾经见过一面 |
[05:28] | Uh, yes, we did. | 是的 |
[05:30] | What can I do for you? | 有什么需要我帮忙的么 |
[06:07] | There. | 在那 |
[06:09] | Navy pants, powder-blue shirt. | 海军蓝色裤子 深蓝色短袖的那个 |
[06:36] | …auf ?ffensichtlichen Problemen konzentrieren. | …集中注意力在公开的问题上 |
[06:39] | N?chster Schritt wird vom Abteilungsleiter vorgeschlagen., | 下一步会给部门总管建议 |
[06:42] | von Frau Walter was geprüft, | 通过沃特女士进行检测 |
[06:44] | und von der Buchhaltung abgesichert. | 在财务科备份一下 |
[06:46] | Ich kann nicht jede Woche zum Herrn Frog gehen | 我不可能每个礼拜都去弗洛先生那 |
[06:49] | und sagen, wir k?nnen unsere Zielvorgabe nicht einhalten. | 并且跟他说 我们完成不了既定目标 |
[06:52] | Also, Zurück zu den Voranschl?gen. | 所以 重新做一个预算 |
[06:57] | – Yeah? – They got Ron. | -怎么了 -他们抓住罗恩了 |
[06:58] | – Ron’s done. – Okay. | -罗恩完了 -好的 |
[07:01] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[07:03] | Not okay, Mike. | 不好 麦克 |
[07:05] | Not okay. The– | 不好 |
[07:08] | The look he just gave me | 他看我的眼神 |
[07:09] | Was the very antithesis of “Okay,” Okay? | 根本就不是”好”的意思 懂吗 |
[07:13] | Breathe, Lydia. | 深呼吸 莉迪亚 |
[07:14] | No one’s talking to the police. | 没有人会给警察招供 |
[07:16] | I just had like 14 D.E.A. agents | 刚刚有大约14个毒品管制局探员 |
[07:20] | Barge into my office, screaming and yelling at me, | 闯进我的办公室 对我大喊大叫 |
[07:22] | And they were swarming all over the warehouse, okay? | 他们全都在仓库里 |
[07:26] | The warehouse! | 仓库 |
[07:27] | Besides, Ron was my guy. | 另外 罗恩是我的人 |
[07:30] | Remember? I don’t have a guy anymore. | 记得么 我没有其他的人了 |
[07:31] | Ron fixed security and pulled the barrels and drive the truck | 罗恩搞定保安 拉出原料桶 开车 |
[07:34] | You can’t expect me to do that stuff. | 你不能指望我做这些事情 |
[07:36] | I mean, let’s be realistic. | 我是说 现实一点 |
[07:41] | Mike, this is crazy. | 麦克 这太疯狂了 |
[07:46] | I’ll send a new guy. | 我会给你派个新人 |
[08:14] | You are crazy. | 你疯了 |
[08:15] | My car almost has 500 horsepower. | 我的车有将近五百马力 |
[08:17] | – It would totally smoke– – horsepower isn’t everything. | -绝对无敌 -马力不是一切 |
[08:20] | Don’t you know that? | 你不知道么 |
[08:21] | You have to factor in drag and torque and suspension | 你还得考虑阻力 扭矩 悬挂 |
[08:26] | And weight of the car. | 以及车的重量 |
[08:28] | And listen one more factor you are not thinking about | 听着还有一个你没有考虑到的因素 |
[08:30] | The experience of the driver. | 驾驶员的经验 |
[08:32] | – And I totally got you there. – Please. Please. | -这个我肯定赢你 -得了吧 |
[08:34] | – I got you. – You drive like a geezer. | -我赢你了 -你开车就像个老头 |
[08:36] | Really? I drive like a gee– | 真的么 我开车像个老头 |
[08:38] | Tell me, can a geezer do donuts? I don’t think so. | 告诉我 老头能玩原地转圈么 我觉得不能 |
[08:41] | Bullshit you ever did donuts. | 扯淡 你没玩过原地转圈 |
[08:42] | Whoa. Watch your language. | 注意你的语言 |
[08:44] | – And, yes, I did. – Seriously? | -还有 我确实做过 -真的 |
[08:45] | Yes, seriously. And if you show me | 真的 如果你向我表示 |
[08:47] | Just a modicum of respect, maybe I’ll teach you. | 哪怕一丁点的尊重 也许我会教你 |
[08:50] | – Yeah? Yes? – No. | -真的么 真的么 -不 |
[08:52] | – No, I won’t. I take that back. – Yes. Yes. No– | -不 我不会 我收回这句话 -会的 |
[08:54] | – Just a joke. I’m just– – you’re saying yes. | -就是个玩笑 -你说了你会的 |
[08:56] | No! No, no. That was kidding. | 不 不 不 那是开玩笑 |
[08:57] | – We didn’t shake on it. No. – Yes. Yes. | -我们没握手约定 不 -你会的 会的 |
[09:00] | – We are now. – That doesn’t count! | -我们现在约定了 -这不算 |
[09:03] | I know you don’t approve. | 我知道你不同意 |
[09:07] | But mine… | 但是我的车 |
[09:10] | we’ll call it a birthday present to myself. | 我们可以说是送给我自己的生日礼物 |
[09:13] | And junior’s… | 儿子的… |
[09:17] | People will just chalk that up | 人们会觉得 |
[09:18] | As me being softy. | 我耳根软 |
[09:23] | And beside, | 再说了 |
[09:26] | I didn’t actually buy either one. | 我又没有买下来 |
[09:28] | They’re both leases. So it all fits our story. | 都是租的 所以不会有破绽 |
[09:33] | Okay? | 明白吗 |
[09:47] | We can afford it now. Hmm? | 而且我们也付得起 |
[09:52] | You back at it. | 你又开始制毒了 |
[09:54] | Well, yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:57] | We have to make up that 600,000 we lost. | 得把那损失的60万赚回来 |
[10:12] | What do you think about boarding school? | 你觉得寄宿学校怎么样 |
[10:15] | Boarding school? | 寄宿学校 |
[10:17] | For who– for junior? | 让谁去 咱儿子 |
[10:21] | You know there is a place in north arizona, | 北亚利桑那有所学校 |
[10:23] | and it’s supposed to be one of the top ten in the country. | 全国排名前十 |
[10:29] | He’s a year away from college. | 他还有一年就读大学了 |
[10:31] | Why on earth would we do that? | 现在转学干嘛 |
[10:34] | I just… | 我只是 |
[10:38] | just thinking about the kids. | 为他们着想 |
[10:40] | Mmm. Holly, too? | 那霍莉呢 |
[10:43] | Where are we sending our eight-month-old? | 你准备把她送去哪 |
[10:45] | Peace corps? | 维和部队吗 |
[10:49] | No. I just… | 不 我只是觉得 |
[10:54] | A new environment | 一个新环境 |
[10:55] | might be good for them. | 没准对他们要好一点 |
[10:58] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[11:02] | What’s wrong with their environment? | 他们现在的环境怎么了 |
[11:07] | Skyler… | 斯凯勒 |
[11:10] | What’s wrong with their environment? | 现在的环境怎么了 |
[11:16] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[11:30] | Listen, I know this last few weeks have been rough. | 我知道过去几周比较难熬 |
[11:34] | The threat to Hank | 汉克被人威胁 |
[11:36] | and this whole thing with Beneke. | 还有贝内克的事情 |
[11:39] | But there’s absolutely nothing | 但是从现在开始 |
[11:42] | for you to be afraid of anymore, okay? | 你绝对不用再害怕什么了 |
[11:45] | Clear sailing from here on out. I promise. | 从现在开始高枕无虞 我保证 |
[11:51] | You know, I want us to try | 我希望我们可以 |
[11:53] | and start looking forward to things again. | 重新开始向前看 |
[11:57] | Speaking of which, my birthday. | 比如说 我的生日 |
[12:02] | I don’t know– | 我不知道 |
[12:03] | I don’t know what you have planned, | 不知道你已经计划了什么 |
[12:06] | and with everything that’s been going on lately, | 鉴于最近发生了那么多事 |
[12:09] | I’d understand if you haven’t even given it a thought. | 你完全没有想过的话 我也理解 |
[12:11] | But I think, | 但我觉得 |
[12:15] | a little celebration might be good. | 对我们所有人来说 |
[12:18] | For all of us. | 小小庆祝一下也无妨 |
[12:20] | You know, a birthday party. | 你知道的 生日派对 |
[12:24] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[12:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[12:33] | And maybe, if I may be so bold, | 然后 容我大胆再说一句 |
[12:36] | Chocolate cake with chocolate icing? | 做个巧克力糖衣生日蛋糕吧 |
[12:45] | Life is good, Skyler. | 生活很美好 斯凯勒 |
[13:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:05] | Hey, mom, you forgot something. | 老妈 你忘了点什么吧 |
[13:07] | Dad’s bacon. | 老爸的熏肉 |
[13:10] | That’s okay. I can do it. | 没关系 我自己来就好 |
[13:12] | No. Mom has to. | 不行 必须老妈来 |
[13:17] | Well, it is sort of a tradition. | 好吧 这是传统 |
[13:25] | Watch this, Holly. | 瞧这个 霍莉 |
[13:26] | Watch what she does with bacon. | 看看你老妈在做什么 |
[13:29] | Watch it. Watch it. | 快看 快看 |
[13:31] | What is she doing? | 她在干嘛 |
[13:34] | What is she doing? Hmm? | 在干嘛 |
[13:39] | That’s a pretty small “1” | 那个”1″太小了吧 |
[13:44] | Kind of is. | 是有点 |
[13:45] | Just a little. | 有点小 |
[13:50] | Ah, now you’re talking. | 这就对了 |
[13:52] | – No. No. – Good move. | -不 不能这样 -好样的 |
[13:54] | No. No, no, no. It’s good. | 不 不 这样挺好的 |
[13:56] | Very good. Family teamwork. | 很好 家人同心协力 |
[13:58] | Making sacrifices. Very important. | 为对方做出牺牲 这很重要 |
[14:01] | – Happy birthday, dad. – Thank you, buddy. | -生日快乐 老爸 -谢了 |
[14:04] | You want some? | 要来点吗 |
[14:05] | Guy’s some piece of work, isn’t he? | 他真的很有一手 对吧 |
[14:07] | Six feet under and half of face, | 就剩半张脸 长眠于六尺之下 |
[14:09] | he’s still screwing with us. | 依旧把我们耍得团团转 |
[14:11] | So, what’s next? | 下一步怎么办 |
[14:13] | Oh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[14:15] | This madrigal thing seems hinky, though, you know? | 麦德罗那边看起来很奇怪 |
[14:17] | We got burgermeister meisterburger over here in germany, | 我们知道这个人远在德国 |
[14:21] | And 5,000 miles away, you got this guy. | 而这个人在5000英里以外 |
[14:23] | There’s gotta be someone in the middle, you know? | 中间一定有什么人 |
[14:25] | Someone we’re missing. | 我们还没查到 |
[14:30] | What about that, uh, Lydia what’s-her-name? | 那个叫莉迪亚的女人呢 |
[14:34] | You know, lady banjo eyes at the warehouse? | 那个管仓库的大眼美女 |
[14:36] | In this world? No way. | 绝对不可能 |
[14:38] | Too uptight. Too together. | 太保守 太正常 |
[14:40] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[14:42] | She was wearing mismatched shoes. | 她连鞋都穿错了 |
[14:45] | How together can she be? | 能有多正常 |
[14:51] | Gentlemen, how goes it with Fring? | 先生们 福林的案子查得怎么样了 |
[14:54] | You know, just, uh, working through the grief. | 困难重重 |
[14:57] | How soon before you submit a final? | 还要多久才能结案 |
[15:00] | Well, we’ve been kicking around some ideas. | 我们还在查 |
[15:03] | Had you asked me that a couple of weeks ago, | 如果你几周前问我 |
[15:05] | – I’d have said this was just a mop-up job, but… – But? | -我会说马上就能结案了 -但是呢 |
[15:08] | Well, no one on Fring’s crew is talking to us. | 福林的手下没有一个人松口 |
[15:11] | I mean, not a peep, no matter how hard we squeeze. | 不管我们怎么逼 都不肯透露一个字 |
[15:13] | Which makes it likely thut there keeping them in line. | 就好像是有人要他们闭嘴一样 |
[15:15] | Our money is on this guy– Michael Ehrmantraut. | 我们怀疑是这个人 迈克尔·厄门绍特 |
[15:19] | He’s Fring’s head of “Corporate” Security. | 他在福林手下主管企业安全 |
[15:22] | He’s a definite hard case. | 这人可很难搞定 |
[15:24] | Now, we’re gonna stay on him. | 我们现在要重点关注他 |
[15:25] | We’re putting together a surveillance team as we speak. | 已经派人去监视他了 |
[15:28] | Okay? The other thing is– | 还有一件事 |
[15:30] | This may be unrelated, | 可能与案子没关联 |
[15:32] | but, the blue math is make a little comeback. | 蓝色冰毒又回到市面上了 |
[15:35] | – Tell him. Yeah. – Some small amounts on the street-side pulls. | -你告诉他 -虽然量不多 |
[15:38] | Lab’s telling us it’s the same stuff. | 但实验室的人说是一样的货 |
[15:40] | I mean, it could be old inventory leaking out, | 这可能是以前的存货 |
[15:42] | Or it could be somebody’s rebooting, | 或者是有人又开始重新制毒了 |
[15:46] | Using Fring’s former cooks set up a new operation. | 用福林的毒师 重操旧业 |
[15:50] | I thought we had Fring’s cooks– | 我以为已经找到福林的毒师了 |
[15:51] | The unsubs in the lab fire. | 那些被烧死在实验室的人 |
[15:54] | Thought maybe one of them was your Heisenberg. | 没准儿其中一个就是你要找的海森堡 |
[15:56] | Yeah. Maybe. I don’t know. | 有可能 我也不知道 |
[15:59] | Like I said, there’s stilll lot of questions. | 就像我刚才说的 疑点还很多 |
[16:05] | Agent gomez, could you give us a moment? | 戈麦斯探员 能回避一下吗 |
[16:12] | Hank, I gotta say, | 汉克 我必须说 |
[16:13] | Your work here has been stellar. | 你这个案子办的太棒了 |
[16:17] | Really first rate. | 表现杰出 |
[16:19] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 长官 |
[16:21] | So much so that I’m wondering if it’s time you made a change. | 所以我觉得是该让你更上一层楼的时候了 |
[16:25] | You know, I have to get back to El Paso. | 你知道的 我要回艾尔帕索 |
[16:28] | This office needs an A.S.A.C., | 这里需要一个人来接管 |
[16:30] | and I’m thinking we should be promoting from within. | 我觉得应该从本部门的人里提拔 |
[16:33] | If you were to put in an application, | 如果你申请的话 |
[16:35] | and I recommend that you do, you will get the job. | 我推荐你 这位置就是你的 |
[16:38] | I have no doubt this D.O. would be well served | 我相信这里如果由你领导 |
[16:40] | with you at the helm. | 一定会很好的 |
[16:43] | Wow. That’s, uh… | 这真是… |
[16:48] | I’m not sure what to say. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[16:50] | It’s a big step up. | 这对你来说是个飞跃 |
[16:51] | It’s not without it’s headaches. | 但也有挑战 |
[16:53] | The politics may take some getting used to. | 政治方面的事可能需要点时间来适应 |
[16:55] | Plus, you’d be overseeing every case in the office, | 加上你要负责起这里所有的案子 |
[16:57] | So you’d need to reassign all your day-to-days, | 所以要重新安排你的时间 |
[16:59] | Fring included. | 包括福林这个案子 |
[17:01] | Much as I hate losing a good field man, | 虽然我不想失去你这么好的探员 |
[17:03] | That’s the job, and you need to be okay with it. | 但如果你接下这份工作 就必须接受 |
[17:07] | What do you say, Hank? | 你觉得呢 汉克 |
[17:11] | You want it? | 愿意接受吗 |
[17:16] | Considering my wife would murder me if I said “No”… | 如果我拒绝我老婆应该会杀了我 |
[17:21] | Yeah. I want it. | 我愿意 |
[17:23] | – Congratulations. -Thank you. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[17:35] | Can you, uh, | 你能不能 |
[17:37] | Finish up for me? | 替我收尾 |
[17:39] | It’s– it’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[17:41] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[17:44] | I probably have a birthday party | 可能有个生日派对 |
[17:47] | waiting for me, you know, so… | 在等我 所以… |
[17:49] | Uh, yeah. Cool. Yeah, no problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[17:53] | Hey, uh, happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[17:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:21] | Hey, dad. | 老爸 |
[18:31] | Where’s your mom? | 你妈妈人呢 |
[18:32] | Uh, kitchen. | 在厨房 |
[18:47] | So, what’s the plan? | 今天怎么安排 |
[18:51] | Um, Hank and Marie are on their way, | 汉克和玛丽在路上 |
[18:54] | roast chicken and potatoes for dinner, | 晚饭吃烤鸡和土豆泥 |
[18:57] | rocky road for dessert, | 甜点是坚果冰激凌 |
[18:58] | And, uh, chocolate cake, as requested. | 还有你要求的巧克力蛋糕 |
[19:17] | What’s up? | 你怎么了 |
[19:20] | Me? | 我 |
[19:22] | Nothing. | 没事啊 |
[19:25] | Thought you’d be more jazzed about the new job. | 你对我升职都不是很兴奋 |
[19:29] | No! What– no! I am! | 不 我当然兴奋 |
[19:31] | – Baby, I’m so proud of you. – Yeah, yeah | -宝贝 我以你为荣 -好的 |
[19:32] | – Sorry, sorry. – I believe you. Just don’t kill us here. | -抱歉 -我相信你 别出车祸就行 |
[19:39] | Marie, you’ve been moping around the last few days. | 玛丽 你这几天一直闷闷不乐 |
[19:44] | Marie? | 玛丽 |
[19:48] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[19:51] | – Marie, come on. – I’m sorry. I… | -玛丽 说吧 -对不起 |
[19:55] | I made a promise to someone. | 我对别人保证过不说 |
[19:58] | To who? | 对谁保证 |
[20:02] | – Who? – Your brother-in-law. | -谁 -你姐夫 |
[20:08] | Are you gonna give me a hint at least? | 你至少给我点暗示吧 |
[20:09] | It involves infidelity. That’s all I’m gonna say. | 跟”不忠”有关 我只能说这么多 |
[20:15] | Oh, shit. I knew it. | 见鬼 我就知道 |
[20:20] | Knew what? What did you– what did you know? | 知道什么 你知道什么 |
[20:22] | Well, I mean, I didn’t know it, but I wouldn’t, saying it forever. | 我虽然不确定 但纸包不住火 |
[20:26] | Walt’s second cell phone, you know? | 沃尔特不是有第二部手机吗 |
[20:29] | Sorry, babe, but I was way ahead of you on this one. | 抱歉了 宝贝 但这事我比你早知道很久了 |
[20:33] | Way ahead of me. Oh. | 比我早知道是吧 |
[20:37] | Well, it wasn’t Walt. | 不忠的不是沃尔特 |
[20:43] | Skyler? | 是斯凯勒 |
[20:49] | No way. | 不可能 |
[20:57] | Hey! There she is! | 终于见面了 |
[21:01] | – Hey, buddy. Yeah. – Welcome. Come on in. | -你好 伙计 -欢迎 进来吧 |
[21:05] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[21:08] | I’m in the center lane going about 60, | 我在中央车道开着 时速60英里 |
[21:10] | and I had no choice just tear butt out of there. | 我必须要离开那里 |
[21:13] | Just bwaaa! So sweet. | 于是一踩油门 太牛了 |
[21:15] | Yeah, highway patrol’s gonna be sweet on it too. | 没错 高速路巡警也不是吃素的 |
[21:17] | Gonna get their ticket quota in a month. | 他们会把一个月的罚单都罚给你 |
[21:19] | You’ll help me out, right, uncle Hank, | 你会帮我的吧 汉克叔叔 |
[21:21] | Now that you run the D.E.A.? | 毒品管制局现在都归你管了 |
[21:23] | Oh, yeah. For my spoiled brat car wash millionaire nephew? | 当然 帮洗车业百万富翁的富二代侄子 |
[21:26] | Sure. I’ll make sure you get a cell with a view. | 当然 我会给你找个海景牢房 |
[21:30] | All right. | 好的 |
[21:32] | – Well, I’m outta here. – Okay. | -我要走了 -好的 |
[21:35] | – Happy birthday. – Thank you, buddy. | -生日快乐 -谢谢你 |
[21:37] | – Congratulations again, uncle Hank. – Thanks. | -再次恭喜 汉克叔叔 -谢谢 |
[21:40] | – I’ll see y’all later. – All right. | -稍后见 -好的 |
[21:43] | – Bye, son. – Have fun. | -再见 儿子 -玩的愉快 |
[21:44] | – Drive safely, okay? – I do. | -悠着点开 好吗 -我很小心的 |
[21:46] | – Slow down. – Never. | -开慢点 -休想 |
[21:57] | A hell of a couple cars there, Walt. | 你们的车真是酷啊 沃尔特 |
[22:00] | Honey, for my next birthday, | 亲爱的 我下次过生日 |
[22:01] | I’m gonna take a page here from Walt | 会让沃尔特给我开张支票 |
[22:03] | and buy myself a jet plane. | 然后去买架喷气飞机 |
[22:06] | Well, maybe I overdid it . | 也许我做的过了点 |
[22:09] | But with these new lease rates– | 但新的租车利率 |
[22:10] | I mean, they’re mighty attractive. | 实在太诱人了 |
[22:22] | Great dinner, Skyler. | 晚餐很棒 斯凯勒 |
[22:25] | Those were some bad-ass whipped potatoes, I tell you. | 你土豆泥做的真棒 |
[22:27] | You have to tell me how you get all the lumps out. | 你一定要告诉我怎么把小块打碎 |
[22:30] | How do you do that? | 你怎么做到的 |
[22:33] | A potato ricer. | 土豆捣碎器 |
[22:34] | A ricer. | 捣碎器啊 |
[22:36] | You don’t hand mash? | 你不是手工做的吗 |
[22:39] | No. | 不是 |
[22:50] | – Well, uh… – Boy, it has… | -那么… -天啊 |
[22:53] | It has been quite a year, huh? | 这一年真不容易啊 |
[22:56] | Do you know that, uh, | 你们是否知道 |
[22:58] | It’s almost exactly a year ago | 几乎在整整一年前 |
[23:01] | that I got my diagnosis? | 我拿到了诊断报告 |
[23:03] | – Jesus. Yeah, right? – Yeah. | -上帝啊 是吗 -是的 |
[23:05] | – Seems like longer, doesn’t it? – Yeah. No. It’s, uh… | -感觉好像很久以前 -是啊 |
[23:10] | One year ago tomorrow. | 一年前的明天 |
[23:12] | Day after my 50th. | 我五十岁生日的第二天 |
[23:16] | Honestly, I never thought I could make it this far. | 老实说 我没想过自己能坚持到今天 |
[23:20] | The cancer and surgery | 癌症和手术 |
[23:23] | and Hank being shot– it just… | 还有汉克中枪的事 |
[23:28] | So many dark days. | 往事不堪回首 |
[23:32] | There’s Marie’s talking pillow. Remember that? | 还有玛丽的”真心话枕头” 记得吗 |
[23:38] | It was… It is… | 我觉得… |
[23:40] | Boy, I didn’t want to get any treatment. | 我当时不想接受任何治疗 |
[23:45] | I think I was too scared | 我想我可能太害怕了 |
[23:49] | or too angry or… | 或太愤怒了 |
[23:51] | I don’t know. I just wanted to quit. | 我不知道 我就想放弃 |
[23:55] | But you guys– you got me through it somehow. | 但你们帮我渡过了难关 |
[24:00] | Kept me going. | 让我坚持下来 |
[24:04] | And that happened again and again and again. | 而且这样的事一再发生 |
[24:08] | I mean, there were times | 有那么几次 |
[24:10] | when I was sure I was done for. | 我以为我肯定完蛋了 |
[24:14] | But then someone | 但某人 |
[24:16] | or something | 或某事 |
[24:18] | would come through for me. | 最后总是帮我脱险 |
[24:23] | God. And Skyler– I can’t– | 上帝啊 而且斯凯勒 |
[24:25] | Honey, remember that first week of chemotherapy? | 亲爱的 还记得第一周化疗吗 |
[24:28] | That night on the bathroom floor? | 晚上在浴室地板上 |
[24:31] | What you said to me? | 你对我说的话 |
[24:35] | I was so sick. | 我当时很难受 |
[24:37] | It was rough going at first. | 第一次去化疗很痛苦 |
[24:41] | But Skyler– | 但斯凯勒 |
[24:43] | She was right there, of course, | 她陪着我 当然了 |
[24:45] | Putting wet washcloths on my forehead. | 把湿毛巾敷在我额头上 |
[24:48] | And she’s singing to me. | 她给我唱歌 |
[24:50] | And this would go on and on, | 就这样一次次继续 |
[24:54] | Day after day. | 日复一日 |
[24:56] | And I remember I was lying on the floor of the bathroom, | 我记得我躺在浴室的地板上 |
[25:00] | Because the tile felt nice and cool, you know? | 因为瓷砖感觉很舒服 很凉爽 |
[25:05] | And my head was in Skyler’s lap, | 我的头枕着斯凯勒的腿 |
[25:08] | And I was just asking her | 我问她 |
[25:11] | if this could all be over. | 这事还有尽头吗 |
[25:15] | It was too hard. It was… | 那时太困难了 |
[25:17] | I just want it to stop… | 我就想快点结束… |
[25:19] | Skyler, isn’t that freezing? | 斯凯勒 水不是很冷吗 |
[25:25] | Whoa. Hey-o. Pool party. | 泳池派对哦 |
[25:28] | What are you doing, Skyler? | 你在干什么 斯凯勒 |
[25:30] | What is she doing? Walt? | 她在干什么 沃尔特 |
[25:33] | Hey, uh, sky, maybe it’s time to get out now. | 斯凯勒 该出来了 |
[25:36] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[25:37] | Skyler, Hank asked you a question. | 斯凯勒 汉克在问你话呢 |
[25:39] | You need to get out n– Skyler! | 你快出来… 斯凯勒 |
[25:43] | She’s gonna come up, right? | 她会出来的 对吧 |
[25:46] | She has to. | 一定要上来 |
[25:55] | Skyler, you need to get out. | 斯凯勒 快出来 |
[26:11] | Oh, my god. | 我的上帝啊 |
[26:12] | Wha– okay. | 好吧 |
[26:15] | Okay. It’s gotta be… | 好的 应该是这个… |
[26:22] | Nope. | 不对 |
[26:28] | Come on! How am I supposed to… | 别这样 到底要我怎么样 |
[26:45] | Wait. | 等等 |
[26:47] | Wait, wait. Who are you? | 等等 你是谁 |
[26:50] | I’m the– I’m the guy. So where’s the– | 我是来拿货的 东西在哪儿… |
[26:53] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[26:55] | Who sent you? | 谁派你来的 |
[26:56] | Who sent me? Who do you think? | 谁派我来的 你觉得是谁 |
[26:59] | No. I’m asking you. | 别绕弯子 是我在问你 |
[27:03] | Mike | 麦克 |
[27:06] | And this Mike person– | 你所说的这个麦克 |
[27:08] | What’s his last name? | 他姓什么 |
[27:10] | Lady, I just got off a plane from New Mexico, | 女士 我刚从新墨西哥州坐飞机来 |
[27:14] | and I got a 900-mile drive back. | 我还有900英里的返程车要开 |
[27:15] | That’s 14 hours if I don’t stop. | 如果中间不停 一共就是14小时 |
[27:18] | He sooner we do this, the sooner it’s done. | 所以越早交货 越早搞定 |
[27:25] | Uh, Ehrmantraut. | 他姓厄门绍特 |
[27:28] | Okay? Satisfied? | 好了吗 满意了 |
[27:35] | Sorry, but I’m not gonna apologize for being careful. | 对不起 但我不会为自己的谨慎道歉 |
[27:38] | With all that’s been happening around here, for all I knew, | 最近发生了这么多事 我只知道 |
[27:40] | you were one of those undercover people | 你就是他们派到学校里 |
[27:41] | they send into high schools. | 做卧底的吧 |
[27:42] | So, yeah, I’ll take paranoid any day | 所以我天天得担心 |
[27:45] | if we’re getting ganged by prison guards. | 别被关进大牢里 |
[27:46] | Oh, no doubt. So, uh, where’s the– | 没错 东西在哪里 |
[27:50] | up there. Number 22356. | 上面 号码是22356 |
[27:53] | That’s the one I erased from the inventory, | 我从库房记录里删掉的那个 |
[27:55] | so it has to be that one. | 肯定没错 |
[27:57] | Can you reach it? | 能弄下来吧 |
[27:58] | With a forklift. | 有升降机就行 |
[28:01] | You got one? | 这儿有吧 |
[28:23] | Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait! Stop! | 停停停 刹住 |
[28:28] | Oh, my god. Oh, my god. | 天呐 |
[28:30] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:32] | Please tell me that’s not what I think it is. | 拜托 怎么会这样 |
[28:53] | Has anything like this ever happened before? | 过去有过这种情况吗 |
[28:56] | No. No, of course not. | 没 怎么会呢 |
[29:01] | No, no. I just… | 从没过 就是 |
[29:10] | she and I are having some issues. | 我们之间出了些问题 |
[29:16] | Yeah, yeah. I, uh– I might’ve heard a little bit about that. | 明白 我多少也有些耳闻 |
[29:22] | Oh, right. I mean, hey, look, Marie didn’t go into detail. | 这事吧 玛丽也没怎么说 |
[29:24] | You know, said that, | 反正没那么说 |
[29:26] | You know, you guys were… | 怎么说呢 你们两口子 |
[29:28] | ha-having some issues. | 是有点问题 |
[29:33] | So, uh, what’s the next move? | 那你准备怎么办 |
[29:38] | Be good to talk someone. | 找人说说总会好些 |
[29:41] | – Oh, I agree. – Yeah. | -也是 -是吧 |
[29:44] | Well, I’m gonna get on that first thing. | 我头回碰到这种烂事 |
[29:47] | There’s Marie’s guy, Dave. | 其实玛丽也搞过 叫大伟 |
[29:50] | She seems really happy with him. | 她跟那厮好像还挺动情的 |
[29:53] | Not that Marie’s an advertisement | 而且还不是因为 |
[29:55] | for advanced mental health or anything. | 她装做神经兮兮的傻娘们儿 |
[29:58] | You know… | 所以嘛 |
[30:00] | I just had no idea she was taking it this hard. | 我就是想不出她怎么这么当回事 |
[30:09] | Some birthday, huh? | 瞧你这生日 |
[30:21] | She’s gonna try and get some sleep. | 她想休息了 |
[30:23] | Oh, okay. | 那就好 |
[30:30] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[30:33] | I don’t know. | 搞不明白 |
[30:35] | I mean was she trying… | 她真是要… |
[30:36] | No, not in a swimming pool. No. | 不会 怎么可能在泳池里自杀 不可能 |
[30:39] | With all of us there? No, I don’t think so. | 还当我们的面 绝不可能 |
[30:43] | But, uh, we both, uh, | 不过我们哥俩 |
[30:47] | think that… | 还是觉得 |
[30:48] | she should talk to someone. | 她得找人说出来 |
[30:53] | I’m gonna get you Dave’s number. | 我给你大伟的电话 |
[30:55] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:00] | Listen, Walt, I– | 沃尔特 听我说 |
[31:02] | I can’t help but sense | 我必须得清楚 |
[31:05] | that there may be some issues | 你和斯凯勒之间 |
[31:07] | between you and Skyler. | 到底出了什么问题 |
[31:10] | None of our business, of course. | 虽然说是你们自己的事 |
[31:11] | And, Hank, I don’t know if you | 汉克 我不知道 |
[31:14] | – picked up on any of– – He knows– | -你是不是说了 -他知道 |
[31:17] | He knows I know. | 他知道我知情 |
[31:27] | These things happen in a marriage, | 两口子 难免的 |
[31:30] | but it isn’t unfixable. | 可终究都能挽回 |
[31:33] | I think what would be great is if | 我还是觉得 |
[31:37] | you two had some space | 你们俩最好还是能 |
[31:40] | to work through this stuff. | 心平气和地处理好这件事 |
[31:44] | So– | 所以说 |
[31:46] | and keep an open mind here. | 过去的就让它过去 |
[31:50] | What if we took the kids for a while? | 孩子我们先照顾一段时间好吗 |
[31:54] | – Took the kids? – Absolutely. | -照顾孩子 -对啊 |
[31:57] | We’ll look after them for a day or two, or however long, | 我们先帮你们看几天 多久都成 |
[32:01] | and leave you and Skyler | 你和斯凯勒 |
[32:04] | to look after each other. | 好好过过二人世界 |
[32:06] | Uh, that’s very generous of you, Marie, | 玛丽 你真好 |
[32:08] | but I– I just don’t see how that’s a solution. | 不过我还是觉得没用 |
[32:13] | And– I mean– | 而且我觉得 |
[32:15] | besides, Junior and Holly– that’s a lot of work. | 那兄妹俩还是挺难弄的 |
[32:20] | No, it isn’t. | 怎么会呢 |
[32:21] | Junior’s independent, | 老大那么懂事 |
[32:23] | and my niece is only the easiest, | 而且我那小侄女 |
[32:27] | she is a baby that was ever born. | 天底下哪儿有那么乖的啊 |
[32:29] | – It’ll be fun, right? – Yeah. Yeah. No, yeah. | -他们会给我们带来很多乐趣 对吧 -对 没错 |
[32:33] | Absolutely. Yeah. | 必须的 |
[32:35] | It’s a good idea. | 这就对了 |
[32:36] | I think it’s a great idea. | 绝对是个好主意 |
[32:39] | Just the thing for both of you. | 对你俩再好不过了 |
[32:48] | Marie, | 玛丽 |
[32:51] | This idea– was it yours? | 这是你的主意吗 |
[32:56] | Actually, it was Skyler’s. | 其实是斯凯勒的 |
[33:04] | She really needs this, Walt. | 她真心希望如此 沃尔特 |
[33:09] | Yep. | 明白了 |
[33:20] | I gave Marie bottles. | 奶瓶我给玛丽了 |
[33:22] | They’ll stop and pick up diapers on their way. | 他俩路上会买些尿片 |
[33:26] | I spoke with Junior on the phone, | 我也和儿子通了电话 |
[33:29] | and after much discussion, | 说了半天之后 |
[33:31] | he agreed to swing by tomorrow, pick up some clothes. | 他也答应明天就搬过去 先取些衣服 |
[33:34] | And so, voila, the kids are out of this environment. | 满意了吧 让俩孩子远离是非之地 |
[33:39] | What a coincidence. | 真巧 |
[33:42] | I know you’re awake. | 我知道你没睡 |
[33:48] | What was that about, can you explain it? | 你到底想干什么 不能说说吗 |
[33:54] | I don’t want the children here anymore. | 我不愿孩子们再待在这里 |
[33:58] | It isn’t safe. | 不安全 |
[34:00] | Skyler, we have talked about this repeatedly. | 斯凯勒 这我们都说多少次了 |
[34:05] | -There’s never been… -Been more safe. | -从来就没…-没安全过 |
[34:07] | “Never been”? | “从没”吗 |
[34:09] | A couple weeks ago, a man was coming to this house | 几个星期前 有人闯来家里 |
[34:12] | to kill us, to murder your entire family. | 来杀我们 来灭门 |
[34:14] | You were in the crawlspace, screaming. | 你藏在地缝里乱喊乱叫 |
[34:17] | And I dealt with him. It’s over. | 可我搞定了 没事了 |
[34:19] | It is not. | 哪有 |
[34:21] | You’re right back in the meth business again. | 你又开始搞你那冰毒了 |
[34:23] | This is different. Now I’m running things. | 不一样了 现在我说了算 |
[34:26] | So wait. Now that you’re in charge, | 吹吧 既然你说了算 |
[34:29] | it’s what- it’s gonna be smooth sailing from here on out? | 那怎么还没有风平浪静 |
[34:33] | I don’t see it isn’t, why not? | 难道没有吗 |
[34:34] | I keep the work at work, Skyler, | 斯凯勒 一切都在我掌控之中 |
[34:38] | And nothing will ever impact you or the kids. | 绝对不会对你和孩子有什么影响 |
[34:41] | You don’t know that. You can’t make that promise, Walt. | 你理解不了 沃尔特 别说大话 |
[34:44] | I can promise you that gus fring is dead. | 可我保证 古斯·福林死了 |
[34:47] | And he was the threat and he was the danger. | 他才是我们的威胁 |
[34:49] | I thought you were the danger. | 我看你才是威胁 |
[34:59] | Is that what your pool stunt was about? | 你水池里搞那出就为这个 |
[35:02] | Trying to protect my children from me? | 就是要保护孩子不受我的威胁吗 |
[35:04] | Not just… | 不是就要… |
[35:07] | There’s blood on my hands too. | 我现在也不干净了 |
[35:09] | What blood? Beneke? | 什么不干净 贝内克吗 |
[35:11] | He’s in the hospital because of me. | 他因为我 现在躺在医院 |
[35:14] | -No. -Because it was I did. | -说什么 -因为就是我干的 |
[35:16] | Skyler, you can’t beat yourself up over this thing. | 斯凯勒 你不能为这事自责终生 |
[35:19] | Please. You didn’t set out to hurt anybody. | 行了 你又没想着伤害别人 |
[35:21] | You made a mistake, and things got out of control, | 不过是个失误 事情没做好罢了 |
[35:24] | But you did what you had to do to protect your family. | 终究是事出无奈 为了保护家人 |
[35:27] | And I’m sorry. That doesn’t make you a bad person, | 我也觉得遗憾 但你又不能成了坏人 |
[35:29] | It makes you a human being. | 都是人嘛 |
[35:31] | Stop it, Walt. Just stop. | 去 沃尔特 别说了 |
[35:34] | I don’t need to hear any of your bullshit rationales. | 我不想听你那套狗屁逻辑 |
[35:37] | I’m in it now. | 现在我也有份 |
[35:38] | I’m compromised. But I won’t– | 把我牵扯进去了 可是我不想 |
[35:41] | I will not have my children living in a house | 我就是不想让俩孩子生活在 |
[35:44] | where dealing drugs | 这大毒窝里 |
[35:46] | and hurting people and killing people | 生活在伤天害理的罪恶之家 |
[35:48] | Is shrugged off as “Shit happens.” | 不想让他们遭到天谴 |
[35:51] | We’re back at it? Fine. | 你我遭报应也就罢了 |
[35:53] | But the kids stay away, and that’s that. | 可俩孩子不应该待在这里 就这话 |
[35:57] | That’s that? That’s what? | 就这话 什么意思 |
[35:58] | I got them out of this house. | 就是不能让他们住在这里 |
[36:00] | To a sleepover at their aunt and uncle’s? | 那就能混在小姨家吗 |
[36:03] | They spend a day or two, | 那待个几天 |
[36:05] | Junior stays up late watching movies, and then what happens? | 让儿子整宿看片子 然后呢 |
[36:08] | We’ll see. No, I’ll tell you what happens. | -走着瞧吧 -没门 我告诉你怎么办吧 |
[36:10] | They come home, to this house. | 孩子回家 回这里来 |
[36:13] | To their parents who love them. | 回到疼他们的父母身边 |
[36:14] | No. I will not let our business endanger them. | 休想 绝不能让你的烂事影响他们 |
[36:17] | – How many times do I have to say that they are not in… – I said no. | -要我说多少遍 影响不到他们 -我说了不行 |
[36:20] | I swear to god, I won’t have them back here. | 我对天发誓 绝不让他们回来 |
[36:30] | What are you gonna do to stop it? | 你凭什么能阻止孩子回来 |
[36:35] | Whatever it takes. Everything in my power. | 想法设法 竭尽全力 |
[36:39] | Like what? I mean, specificly. | 比如呢 具体点 |
[36:41] | What is your next move? | 你下一步计划 |
[36:43] | My next move is maybe I hurt myself. | 下一步 兴许就是自残 |
[36:45] | Make it clear we need more time. | 你想清楚点 有的是时间 |
[36:47] | Let Hank and Marie see we’re still struggling. | 让汉克和玛丽看看我们的矛盾 |
[36:50] | No, more like you’re still struggling. | 胡说 也就是你在闹矛盾 |
[36:52] | So maybe next time, I have you committed. | 所以也许下次 我就得让你默认 |
[36:54] | Put you in some inpatient facility | 把你送进精神疗养院 |
[36:57] | while I take care of the kids myself. | 而我一个人来照顾孩子 |
[36:58] | Is that what you want? | 你是想这样吗 |
[37:00] | So then maybe I show up with bruises on my neck, | 要不我索性脖子上多几道伤痕 |
[37:04] | give myself a black eye, | 把自己的眼睛搞得发青 |
[37:06] | say that you beat me | 说是你发现我有外遇 |
[37:08] | when you found out about my lover. | 于是把我给打了一顿 |
[37:12] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[37:15] | So you want to involve Ted? | 原来你想把泰德也牵扯进来 |
[37:17] | Oh, well, that’ll be fun, | 那会很有意思 |
[37:19] | bringing the police up to speed on all of that. | 给警察提供第一手资料 |
[37:21] | But how much fun is that by telling our 16-year-old son | 可告诉我们年仅16岁的儿子 他爸有家暴 |
[37:24] | that his father is a wife-beater. | 该多有意思呢 |
[37:27] | Also not a very good plan. What else you got? | 这计划也不尽如人意 还有什么法子 |
[37:31] | I could send Junior away to school. | 我可以送儿子到很远的地方去上学 |
[37:33] | Oh. Now here’s the conversation: | 那我们会这样告诉他 |
[37:35] | “So honey, I know you’ve got one year left in the high school, | “亲爱的 我知道你高中还有一年才上完” |
[37:38] | but I would love it so much if you would drop everything, | “可我希望你能放下一切” |
[37:41] | leave all your friends behind, | “抛下你所有的朋友” |
[37:42] | and go to boarding school in Arizona.” | “去上亚利桑那州的寄宿学校” |
[37:44] | You have any other ideas? | 还有其它想法吗 |
[37:45] | Because I’m not hearing a solution to your problem. | 我还没听到一个解决你问题的方法 |
[37:49] | How are you going to save our kids from this terrible environment? | 你准备怎样让孩子们摆脱这个恶劣的环境 |
[37:54] | – I don’t… – What are you gonna do? | -我不… -你有什么打算 |
[37:55] | Are you gonna run off to France? | 你准备逃去欧洲吗 |
[37:57] | Are you gonna close the curtains, change the locks? | 你准备拉上帘子换上锁吗 |
[37:59] | This is a joke. Come on, Skyler. | 开玩笑 别天真了 斯凯勒 |
[38:01] | You wanna take me on? You wanna take away my children? | 你想跟我作对吗 你想带走我的孩子们吗 |
[38:05] | – What’s the plan? – I don’t know! | -你有什么计划 -不知道 |
[38:08] | This is the best I could come up with, okay? | 这是我想到最好的办法了 别逼我好吗 |
[38:11] | I– I will count every minute | 孩子们离开这里 |
[38:14] | that the kids are away from here, | 离开你的每一分钟 |
[38:16] | away from you, as a victory. | 我都当做是一种胜利 |
[38:17] | But you’re right. | 可你说得对 |
[38:21] | It’s a bad plan. | 这个计划太失败了 |
[38:24] | I don’t have any of your magic, Walt. | 我没有你的魔力 沃尔特 |
[38:28] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[38:30] | I’m a coward. | 我是个胆小鬼 |
[38:32] | I– I can’t go to the police. | 我不能去报警 |
[38:34] | I can’t stop laundering your money. | 我无法停止帮你洗钱 |
[38:36] | I can’t keep you out of this house. | 我没能力把你赶出这栋房子 |
[38:38] | I can’t even keep you out of my bed. | 甚至连把你赶下床都做不到 |
[38:42] | All I can do is wait. | 我只能等 |
[38:45] | That’s it. That’s the only good option. | 就是这样 这是唯一可行的选择 |
[38:48] | Hold on, | 静观其变 |
[38:49] | bide my time, | 伺机而动 |
[38:51] | and wait. | 继续等待 |
[38:55] | Wait for what? What are you waiting for? | 等待什么 你在等什么 |
[39:00] | For the cancer to come back. | 等癌症复发 |
[39:51] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[39:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:56] | Just relax. I’m coming. | 别紧张 我这就来 |
[40:12] | Look at that! You tell me what that looks like. | 你看 你说这是什么情况 |
[40:14] | If the D.E.A.’s tracking her barrels, | 如果毒品管制局在跟踪她的货品 |
[40:16] | there goes our precursor connection. | 那我们的供货方就已经完了 |
[40:18] | That’s done. And I’m telling yo these days, | 完了 告诉你们 这段日子 |
[40:21] | chances of getting a new methylamine hook-up is rare, man. | 要找到新的甲胺卖家的机会渺茫 |
[40:24] | It’s like bigfoot. Like unicorn-rare. | 就跟找独角兽和龙一样不现实 |
[40:26] | Kid, it’s just– you’re giving me heartburn here. | 孩子 你太闹心了 |
[40:30] | G.P.S. on the bottom of the barrel. | 桶底下装了定位装置 |
[40:33] | Why didn’t they put it inside where nobody would see it? | 他们为什么不装在里面掩人耳目呢 |
[40:35] | Look, it’s inside, it gets wet. | 装在里面就湿了 |
[40:37] | They made these things to put under cars. | 这些机器的发明是用来装在车底的 |
[40:40] | They can get wet. | 所以是防水的 |
[40:43] | Even by cop standards this is sloppy. | 即便是警用标准 这也太粗糙了 |
[40:46] | And the other barrels– | 那其它的桶 |
[40:47] | They have trackers on the outside too? | 外面也有跟踪器吗 |
[40:50] | I don’t know. Probably. | 不知道 可能吧 |
[40:53] | – You didn’t check any of the other barrels? – No. | -你没排查其它的吗 -没 |
[40:57] | But that’s the only one we could’ve taken, according to her. | 她说我们只能拿那一桶 |
[40:58] | Once we spotted it, she freaked out, | 我们一发现这玩意儿 她就发神经了 |
[41:01] | I put the barrel back, and we F.O.’d. | 我把桶放回去 我们就跑了 |
[41:03] | Let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[41:05] | The person who spotted this– | 发现这个的人 |
[41:08] | Was it you or was it her? | 是你还是她 |
[41:10] | Lydia. She saw it first. | 是莉迪亚 她先看到的 |
[41:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:15] | She’s dead. | 她死定了 |
[41:17] | Wait, wait, wait. What? | 等等 怎么了 |
[41:19] | Lydia planted this thing, not the cops. | 是莉迪亚安装的 不是警察 |
[41:22] | She’s thinking if she makes it look | 她自认为如果伪装成 |
[41:24] | like her inventory’s being watched | 她的库存被盯上了 |
[41:26] | that we’ll leave her alone and take our business elsewhere. | 那我们就会放过她 然后另找别家 |
[41:29] | And she’s right. | 她想的没错 |
[41:30] | We will be taking our business elsewhere, | 我们的确会另找别家 |
[41:33] | right after we leave her alone at the ditch. | 就在我们把她抛尸地沟之后 |
[41:35] | But wait, hey, if the D.E.A.’s not tracking her stuff, | 等等 毒品管制局没查她的货 |
[41:38] | that’s a good thing, right? | 那算是好事 对吧 |
[41:40] | I mean, all we gotta do is tell her to, | 我们只要告诉她 |
[41:42] | you know, cut the crap and keep the methylamine coming. | 让她别胡折腾 只管供货 |
[41:44] | You don’t know this woman like I do. | 你没我了解她 |
[41:46] | I had a chance to deal with this before, and I gave her a pass. | 我之前就有机会灭了她 结果我放了她一马 |
[41:49] | That’s what I get for being sexist. | 这就是怜香惜玉的后果 |
[41:51] | Now, if you’ll excuse me… | 让一下 |
[41:53] | Mike, you can’t just… | 麦克 能不能… |
[41:55] | Look, that’s our precursor. We need her. | 她是我们的供货商 我们需要她 |
[41:57] | Kid, if we have to ramp down for a while, so be it. | 孩子 如果我们必须放慢速度 那就顺其自然 |
[42:01] | It beats working with a lunatic who’s gonna get us arrested or killed. | 和一个会害我们被捕或送死的疯子共事很危险 |
[42:04] | Look, she didn’t seem crazy to me, you know? | 听着 我看她不疯 |
[42:07] | She just seemed, like, uptight. | 只是有点紧张 |
[42:09] | And now you’re being sexist. | 现在你也怜香惜玉了 |
[42:11] | Trust me,this woman deserves to die | 相信我 这个女人该死 |
[42:14] | as much as any man I’ve ever met. | 和其他我认识的男人没差别 |
[42:16] | No. Wait! | 不 等等 |
[42:18] | Just wait. | 别急 |
[42:20] | What if this really was the cops, you know? | 如果真是警察干的呢 |
[42:23] | – And what if you’re wrong about her? – I’m not wrong. | -如果你错怪她了呢 -不会错的 |
[42:26] | But what if you are? | 如果错怪了呢 |
[42:28] | Jesse, your misgivings have been duly noted. | 杰西 我会考虑你的担忧 |
[42:32] | Now move away from me. | 现在给我闪开 |
[42:36] | No. This is a voting thing. | 不行 得投票表决 |
[42:37] | – I don’t think so. – I vote it’s a voting thing. | -不好 -我投票表决这事需要投票表决 |
[42:40] | Mr. White, weigh in here, would you? | 怀特老师 帮帮忙 怎么样 |
[42:43] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[42:46] | Mr. White? | 怀特老师 |
[42:56] | The methylamine keeps flowing, no matter what. | 不管怎样 甲胺供给必须源源不断 |
[43:00] | We are not ramping down. | 我们速度不会减慢 |
[43:03] | We’re just getting started. | 我们才开始 |
[43:06] | Nothing stops this train. | 没有任何事能阻止我们前行 |
[43:09] | Nothing. | 休想 |
[43:13] | Hey, yo, Mr. White. Hold up. | 等等 怀特老师 等一下 |
[43:18] | I just wanted to say I liked your idea. | 我只想说我喜欢你的主意 |
[43:21] | You know, it’s pretty, uh… | 非常… |
[43:24] | I think it’s the way to go. | 我觉得很行得通 |
[43:32] | You said it was your– your birthday, so… | 你之前说那天是你的生日 所以… |
[43:38] | I left the receipt in the box | 收据我留在盒子里了 |
[43:40] | just in case you wanna exchange it. | 方便你换 |
[43:44] | Anyway, hey, happy birthday. | 不管怎样 祝你生日快乐 |
[44:11] | I, uh, stopped by Hank and Marie’s. | 我今天顺道去了汉克和玛丽家 |
[44:15] | Junior is still asking, “What is going on?” | 儿子还在不停问情况 |
[44:19] | Nonstop, very insistently. | 真是打破沙锅问到底 |
[44:22] | But everything is okay. | 不过没事 |
[44:24] | They’re watching Ratatouille. | 他们在看《料理鼠王》 |
[44:28] | It’s very sweet. | 很有意思 |
[44:32] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[44:41] | There’s gonna be some more money coming in soon. | 还会有更多的钱入账 |
[44:44] | Is that okay? | 没关系吧 |
[44:47] | Fine. | 没关系 |
[44:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:53] | So… | 那… |
[44:56] | Coming to bed? | 睡觉吗 |
[45:23] | I wanna show you something. | 我想给你看点东西 |
[45:28] | See that watch? | 看到那块表了吗 |
[45:30] | It’s a birthday present. | 是份生日礼物 |
[45:33] | The person who gave me this present | 送我这块表的人 |
[45:36] | wanted me dead too. | 之前也想让我死 |
[45:39] | Not that long ago, | 就在不久前 |
[45:41] | He pointed a gun right between my eyes, | 他把枪架在我眉中 |
[45:44] | right here, | 就在这里 |
[45:45] | and he threatened to kill me. | 还威胁要杀了我 |
[45:50] | He changed his mind about me, Skyler, | 他后来对我改观了 斯凯勒 |
[45:54] | and so will you. | 你也会对我改观的 |