时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | – Hey, Darla. How you doing today? – Hey, Dan. | -你好 达拉 今天还好么 -你好 丹 |
[00:12] | I’m looking for something in a Markowski. | 我要找一些关于马考斯基的东西 |
[00:14] | That’d be, uh, Dennis Markowski? | 是丹尼斯·马考斯基么 |
[00:17] | That’s the one. | 就是他 |
[00:23] | Oh, and I’ve got my, uh, paralegal with me today. | 我今天带了我的助手 |
[00:26] | Paralegal? Coming up in the world. | 助手 最后还是配上了 |
[00:28] | You know it. | 你懂的 |
[00:48] | Hey, Dennis. | 你好啊 丹尼斯 |
[00:51] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[01:17] | You hear about Chow? | 你知道周么 |
[01:20] | Yeah, people say he skipped town. | 听说他跑了 |
[01:22] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[01:25] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我 |
[01:27] | It wasn’t a message. It wasn’t payback. | 这不是为了传递信息 不是为了报复 |
[01:29] | It was a mistake made by a third party | 这是一直参与的另一伙人 |
[01:31] | Who has since been dealt with. | 犯下的错误 |
[01:33] | You got it? | 你明白么 |
[01:34] | – Yeah. – The second thing: | -明白 -第二件事 |
[01:36] | The deal you had with Fring– it’s still in place. | 你和福林的协议 依然有效 |
[01:40] | Okay. | 好的 |
[01:41] | Don’t “Okay” Me. | 不要对我说”好” |
[01:43] | You got something to say? | 你有什么要说的么 |
[01:46] | Mike, I’m keeping my mouth shut. | 麦克 我什么都没说 |
[01:50] | The laundry was right above the lab. | 洗衣间就在实验室上面 |
[01:52] | There’s no way I could say I wasn’t in on it. | 我不可能说我没参与 |
[01:53] | I’m looking at eight years minimum | 我至少要被判8年 |
[01:57] | But I’m doing my time like I’m supposed to. | 但我现在好像罪有应得一样蹲着监狱 |
[01:59] | I’m no rat, and you know it. | 我不是内奸 你知道的 |
[02:02] | What else is there to say? | 还有什么要说的 |
[02:04] | All due respect, what are we talking about here? | 不想冒犯你 我们到底要说什么 |
[02:06] | The deal is the deal. | 协议依然有效 |
[02:12] | How’s the deal the deal? | 怎么有效 |
[02:14] | The feds took away my hazard pay. | 联邦探员把我的危险工种补助拿走了 |
[02:17] | My wife comes to me and | 我妻子来找我 |
[02:17] | asks me where the mortgage is coming from. | 问我按揭贷款是怎么来的 |
[02:19] | I got nothing to tell her. | 我无话可说 |
[02:20] | I knew the risks. We all did. | 我知道风险 我们都知道 |
[02:22] | But that wasn’t the deal. | 但这不是协议 |
[02:24] | And I know for a fact they got Holt and Perez yesterday. | 我知道昨天他们把霍尔特和佩雷斯抓起来了 |
[02:27] | Now, it’s not gonna be me, but absent the hazard pay, | 现在 即使我不说 但没有了补助 |
[02:30] | Sooner or later, someone’s gonna flip. | 早晚有人会招供 |
[02:32] | No one’s flipping. | 没人会招供 |
[02:33] | Everyone gets their hazard pay, including you. | 每个人都会得到补助 包括你 |
[02:36] | I appreciate what you say and all, | 很感谢你这么说 |
[02:38] | But the man is dead. | 但是那个人已经死了 |
[02:40] | Okay? The lab’s a hole in the ground. | 好么 实验室已经烧没了 |
[02:43] | – I just don’t see it. – I’ve got something new. | -我看不到可能 -我重新开始了 |
[02:46] | It’s just starting up. It’s gonna make you whole. | 已经开始起步 会把你的钱补上 |
[02:49] | Something new? With the feds looking at you? | 重新开始 顶风作案 |
[02:51] | – How? – “How” Is my business. | -怎么做 -“怎么做”是我的事情 |
[02:54] | Hanging tight’s your business. | 坚持住是你的事情 |
[02:56] | Your family’s gonna be fine. | 你的家人会没事的 |
[02:57] | You will be made whole. | 你的钱会补上的 |
[03:00] | Now, you got my word. | 我向你保证 |
[03:03] | You need more? | 你还需要别的么 |
[03:08] | No, mike. I’m good. | 不 麦克 可以了 |
[03:14] | Who’s next? | 谁是下一个 |
[03:15] | That’s your choice. | 那是你的选择 |
[03:17] | APDs got Martinez across town. | 阿尔布开克在城市另一端抓住了马丁内斯 |
[03:19] | Up in Sandoval. | 在桑多瓦尔 |
[03:20] | The Sandia tribal cops are holding him for the feds. | 桑迪亚部落警察正在替联邦探员看押他 |
[03:24] | And Holt and Perez are in lockup in Los Lunas. | 霍尔特和佩雷斯被关在洛斯卢娜斯 |
[03:27] | You don’t mean to get to them all today? | 你不会是想今天和他们都见面吧 |
[03:29] | Yeah, I do. | 是的 我想 |
[03:31] | Hey, let’s go! Open up! | 快点 开门 |
[04:18] | Back here. | 我在这 |
[04:39] | Oh, hi. How was your day? | 你今天过的什么样 |
[04:44] | Um, are– are you moving back in? | 你要搬回来么 |
[04:47] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[04:48] | I’ll keep the condo for now | 我现在会留着那户公寓 |
[04:51] | Selling it in this market, I’d get killed. | 现在这个市场卖掉 要亏惨了 |
[04:54] | But, yeah, I’m home. | 但 是的 我回家了 |
[04:58] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[05:02] | Do you, uh, really think that’s– that’s a good idea? | 你真的觉得 这是个好主意么 |
[05:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[05:35] | So you bring Him here? Come on. | 你们居然把他带过来了 |
[05:37] | The three of us– we’re the three amigos. | 我们三个 我们三个才是义勇三奇侠 |
[05:40] | All for one, one for all. | 人人为我 我为人人 |
[05:42] | We don’t need a fourth amigo. | 我们不需要第四位朋友 |
[05:45] | Saul, Mike knows the business. He knows distributors. | 索尔 麦克了解这种生意 他认识经销商 |
[05:49] | – Mike’s okay. – He’s okay? | -麦克没问题 -他没问题 |
[05:51] | He Said he was gonna break my legs. | 他说他要打断我的腿 |
[05:53] | And don’t tell me he didn’t mean it, okay? | 别和我说他不是这个意思 |
[05:56] | ’cause he gave me the dead mackerel eyes. He meant it. | 因为他给我那种死鱼眼了 他是认真的 |
[05:59] | Saul, Mike threatened me. He threatened Jesse. | 索尔 麦克威胁过我 威胁过杰西 |
[06:01] | He probably threatened someone before breakfast this morning. | 他今早吃饭前说不准都威胁过谁 |
[06:04] | It’s what he does. Come on. Grow a pair. | 这是他的工作 别这样 爷们点 |
[06:11] | Let it be noted that I do this under duress. | 记住我这么做事是被你们强迫的 |
[06:14] | Duly noted. | 记住了 |
[06:18] | All right. Let him in, Huell. | 好了 让他进来 胡埃尔 |
[06:34] | Mike, I’m extending you the– | 麦克 我把你加入到 |
[06:37] | Now that we’re all together, here are the ground rules: | 既然我们都聚到一起了 先来约法三章 |
[06:41] | Division of labor– I handle the business. | 劳动分工 我负责运营 |
[06:44] | Making the stuff– that’s your end. | 制作 是你的部分 |
[06:47] | I don’t tell you how to mix your chemicals whatnot, | 我不管你怎么折腾你的化学品 |
[06:50] | And you do not tell me | 你也别来管我 |
[06:52] | How to take care of business. | 怎么做买卖 |
[06:55] | Is that absolutely clear? | 清楚么 |
[07:04] | Sure. | 当然 |
[07:05] | All right. Let’s take the tour. | 好了 我们去看看地方 |
[07:11] | Hey, you’re okay with that? | 你同意这样 |
[07:14] | Yes. | 是的 |
[07:15] | He handles the business, | 他掌握生意 |
[07:18] | And I handle him. | 而我会掌握住他 |
[07:25] | Clearly, we’re talking about renting, not buying. | 很明显 我们是租 不是买 |
[07:27] | You need an ongoing business– | 你需要一个进行中的买卖作掩护 |
[07:29] | someplace you can slide in, do your thing, | 一个你们可以悄无声息 不为人所知 |
[07:31] | And remain anonymous. | 可以做自己事情的地方 |
[07:33] | I’m not gonna mince words. | 我不多说废话 |
[07:34] | This is the best bet. | 这是你们最好的选择 |
[07:37] | Got machines running, | 机器在运转 |
[07:38] | Forklifts, pele coming and going. | 铲车来来往往 切割打磨一直在进行 |
[07:41] | You’re gonna stay way under the radar. | 你们绝对不会被人发现 |
[07:44] | And the owner’s solid. | 老板是个可靠的人 |
[07:45] | He can’t wait to throw up a curtain wall | 他等不及把幕墙拆了 |
[07:48] | Stack some boxes in front of it, give you all the space you need. | 箱子摞起来 给你们提供需要的空间 |
[07:51] | After that, he’s got his business, you’ve got yours, | 以后 他有他的生意 你们有你们的 |
[07:53] | And never the twain shall meet. | 二者井水不犯河水 |
[07:55] | It’s outstanding. Am I right? | 很棒 我说的没错吧 |
[07:58] | Machines like this– gotta be plenty of power. | 像这样的机器 肯定会消耗不少电力 |
[08:01] | What about the smell? | 味道怎么办 |
[08:02] | Ah. More good news. | 更多的好消息 |
[08:04] | I’ve been here when it’s up and running. | 我来这的时候他们正在开工 |
[08:05] | This place stinks already. You’ll blend right in. | 这地方已经足够难闻了 味道可以混合进去 |
[08:08] | How many employees? | 有多少雇员 |
[08:09] | Ha. I knew you’d ask. | 我就知道你要问这个 |
[08:11] | Sixteen illegals, | 16个非法移民 |
[08:13] | All highly motivated to stay deaf | 都非常愿意装聋作哑 |
[08:15] | blind, and dumb. | 装傻充愣 |
[08:16] | You’ll want to vet them, I’m sure. | 我肯定 你一定希望审查一下他们 |
[08:18] | Yes, indeed. | 是啊 |
[08:21] | So what do you say, maestro? | 你觉得怎么样 大师 |
[08:22] | Huh? Is it unanimous? | 没有异议吧 |
[08:25] | You know, I worked in a box factory one summer in high school, | 我高中暑假时曾在盒子工厂打工 |
[08:28] | And I..I haven’t seen one of these in years. | 好多年没见过这玩意了 |
[08:32] | Trip down memory lane. That’s perfect. | 勾起你的回忆了 多棒 |
[08:34] | You know what this is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[08:35] | It’s a corrugator. | 这是瓦楞机 |
[08:37] | It uses steam and salt | 它用蒸汽和盐 |
[08:39] | to crimp kraft paper for cardboard. | 来把牛皮纸卷成纸箱 |
[08:41] | And it makes a hell of a racket doing it, | 而且声音吵得很 |
[08:43] | Which is great. Right? | 棒极了 不是吗 |
[08:45] | No. | 错 |
[08:47] | Steam and salt. | 蒸汽和盐 |
[08:49] | When this thing is running, | 当这机器运行的时候 |
[08:51] | it’s like a jungle in here. | 这里会像个森林一样 |
[08:52] | Shit. It’ll ruin the product. | 会毁掉我们的成品 |
[08:56] | You can’t just pop down to Costco | 你就不能去电器城 |
[08:59] | and get a couple dehumidifiers? | 买几个除湿机来吗 |
[09:01] | What– fine. Fine. Moving on. | 好吧好吧 去看下一个 |
[09:11] | Spacious, Isolated location, | 宽敞 独立单元 |
[09:13] | No humidity, | 不潮湿 |
[09:14] | And you get all the free tortillas you want. | 还有 这里的特色是 |
[09:16] | That’s the special feature of this place. | 有免费的玉米饼吃 |
[09:20] | I don’t know. | 那可不一定 |
[09:22] | It’ll make the tortillas smell like cat piss. | 制毒的味道会让玉米饼闻起来和猫尿一样 |
[09:25] | Somebody’s bound to notice that. | 肯定有人会察觉到的 |
[09:27] | All right. Well, there’s gotta be some kind of workaround, right? | 总有方法解决的 对吧 |
[09:29] | It’s a technical problem. You guys are technical guys. | 这是技术上的问题 你们是技术人员 |
[09:33] | You know, be creative. Put your heads together. | 发挥点想象力 商量一下 |
[09:35] | Anything food-related | 所有和食品相关的企业 |
[09:37] | Is gonna have unannounced government inspections. | 都会受到政府的突击检查 |
[09:48] | All I’m asking is that you keep an open mind. | 我只要求你们不要有成见 |
[09:51] | Danny’s already set some space aside behind the Skee-Ball Games. | 丹尼已经在滚球机旁腾出了地方 |
[09:55] | No. | 不行 |
[09:57] | Hell, no. | 绝对不行 |
[10:07] | I know it’s a long shot. | 我知道这里风险有点大 |
[10:10] | All I can say to recommend this one | 我推荐这里的理由是 |
[10:12] | Is we’re talking about an owner here who is– | 这里的屋主 |
[10:14] | How should I put it– highly amenable. | 该怎么说呢 非常负责 |
[10:21] | Ok, I got it. | 行了 我知道了 |
[10:22] | Just say no, and we’ll go get dinner. | 说不 然后我们去吃晚餐 |
[10:24] | All right. So I’ll start. | 好吧 我先说 |
[10:27] | No way we’re cooking in here. | 我们不能在这里制毒 |
[10:29] | No space, nowhere for the smell to go. | 地方太小 不通风 |
[10:32] | Look at that door. | 你看那门 |
[10:33] | That thing rolls up, and we’re open to the world. | 一打开我们就曝光了 |
[10:36] | I don’t know if anybody noticed, | 不知道你们注意到没 |
[10:37] | But there’s a cop shop a quarter of a mile away. | 离这里四分之一英里远有个警察局 |
[10:40] | The hammer comes down, | 一旦出事 |
[10:41] | It’s gonna be custer’s last stand. | 肯定被一网打尽 |
[10:48] | It’s perfect. | 太完美了 |
[10:49] | What? | 什么 |
[10:50] | How are we gonna fit a lab in here? | 怎么能把实验室放在这里 |
[10:55] | Who said here? | 谁说这里 |
[11:10] | A house is infested. | 当房子出现虫害 |
[11:13] | Termites, cockroaches, what ever. | 白蚁 蟑螂什么的 |
[11:16] | Homeowners hire a pest control company. | 屋主就会请来灭虫公司 |
[11:19] | Truck rolls up, homeowners leave. | 他们开着卡车过来 屋主离开 |
[11:23] | The crew tents the house. | 工作人员把整栋房子罩起来 |
[11:25] | They bomb the place with poison. | 开始在里面用杀虫剂灭虫 |
[11:27] | House stays like that for days. | 通常需要几天的时间 |
[11:29] | No one looks twice at a tented house. | 没人会注意到这里 |
[11:32] | Now, maybe there’s a strange smell coming out of it. | 就算有奇怪的味道从里面传出来 |
[11:34] | Does someone think to investigate? No. | 有人会起疑吗 不会 |
[11:37] | Anyone go inside? Hell, no. | 有人会进去吗 绝对不会 |
[11:43] | And that’s where we’ll cook. | 我们就在里面制毒 |
[11:47] | They tent, what, three, four houses a week? | 他们一周要处理三四间房子 |
[11:51] | So we pick the one that’s best for us– | 我们挑一栋最好的 |
[11:53] | Enough floor space, easy access. | 空间够大 进出方便 |
[11:55] | Once the tent is up, | 等他们把房子罩起来 |
[11:57] | We go in, we cook a batch, | 我们就进去 造一批货 |
[11:59] | We bomb the place, and leave. | 然后离开 |
[12:02] | So we gotta move in and out for every cook? | 那我们每次制毒都要换地方 |
[12:06] | Set up the lab, cook, and then take everything down? | 设置实验室 制毒 然后搬走 |
[12:10] | It’s challenging but doable. | 有难度 但是可行 |
[12:14] | Tell me about these guys. | 跟我说说这几个人 |
[12:16] | Uh, Mr. Ponytail on the sidewalk– that’s Ira. | 人行道上的那个扎马尾的先生 他是艾拉 |
[12:19] | He’s the owner. On the roof is Sandor. | 他是老板 屋顶上的是桑铎 |
[12:22] | The ladder’s Fernando, | 梯子上的是费尔南多 |
[12:23] | And down below– that’s Todd. | 旁边的是托德 |
[12:25] | The pest control operation is legit. | 灭虫公司是合法的 |
[12:27] | I mean, they’re licensed, they’re bonded, | 他们有执照 很团结 |
[12:28] | They do as good a job as anyone in town, | 他们和其他城里的公司干的一样好 |
[12:31] | But they’re also top-drawer second-story men. | 但他们也是一等一的梁上君子 |
[12:35] | “Second-story”? | “梁上君子” |
[12:36] | B&E artists. | 非法入侵的艺术 |
[12:38] | They’re burglars. | 他们是贼 |
[12:40] | Yeah. I mean, hey, they play it smart. | 但他们很聪明 |
[12:42] | They don’t boost anything while they’re on the job. | 从不在工作的时候下手 |
[12:44] | They copy the keys, | 只是复制钥匙 |
[12:45] | locate the valuables and alarms, | 找出警报器和贵重物品的位置 |
[12:47] | And they sell that information to other crews. | 然后把这些信息卖给别人 |
[12:50] | Or, after a decent interval, | 或者过一段时间 |
[12:51] | They’ll come back and lit some goods for themself. | 再自己过来偷东西 |
[12:54] | And you know them how? | 你是怎么认识他们的 |
[12:56] | Oh, I’ve been pulling their chestnuts out of the fire, | 我一直在帮他们火中取栗 |
[12:58] | Legally speaking, for five years. | 差不多有五年了吧 |
[13:01] | Ira and his guys are good. | 艾拉和他们的人都很好 |
[13:02] | I mean, they know how to keep their mouths shut. | 他们知道什么该说什么不该说 |
[13:05] | And if you buy them, they’re gonna stay bought. | 如果你收买他们 他们就很可靠 |
[13:07] | You can check into them yourself. | 不信你可以自己去查 |
[13:10] | I will, if it comes to that. | 如果有需要的话 我当然会 |
[13:13] | So, do we take a vote? | 那 我们投票决定吧 |
[13:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:57] | We sound great. | 我们听上去不错 |
[13:58] | Rock on, man. Solid. | 摇滚起来 哥们儿 |
[14:01] | That yamaha’s got a real nice touch. | 那台雅马哈的触感不错 |
[14:03] | You like the sound? It’s huge, huh? | 你喜欢这音色吗 很棒吧 |
[14:06] | Yeah, it’s real nice, but we’re looking for something else today. | 是不错 不过我们在找别的东西 |
[14:10] | You got any roadie cases? | 你这里有乐器箱子吗 |
[14:11] | For sure. What size? | 当然 你要多大的 |
[14:12] | Biggest you got. | 最大号的 |
[14:14] | That’ll fit through, like, a regular-size doorway. | 要能穿得过正常大小的走廊 |
[14:16] | You got it. Follow | 知道了 这边请 |
[14:21] | Top of the line. | 绝对极品 |
[14:23] | Recessed hardware, foam lining, | 内嵌式硬件 泡沫内线 |
[14:26] | Three-inch casters. | 脚轮高3英尺 |
[14:29] | Height is good, width is good. | 高度 宽度都合适 |
[14:32] | How much weight will this hold? | 能承受多大重量 |
[14:33] | It’s rated for 900 pouns. | 额定900磅 |
[14:34] | So unless your band plays lead bricks, | 除非你们的乐器都是铅块做的 |
[14:36] | you should be okay. | 不然就没问题 |
[14:40] | We are gonna need, uh– ? | 我们需要 |
[14:42] | Hey, man, I’m trying to do business over here, bitch. | 哥们儿 我在这谈生意呢 |
[14:46] | Sorry. He’s, like, overly enthusiastic. | 抱歉 他有点太热情了 |
[14:49] | Anyway, um, I’m gonna need four of them. | 总之 我要四个 |
[14:52] | Four? That gonna be layaway? | 四个 你准备分期预付吗 |
[14:54] | I need to see a bunch of IDs for that. | 那手续可麻烦着呢 |
[14:56] | No, man, cash. | 不 哥们儿 现金付款 |
[14:58] | Okay. Hey, uh, you know what? | 好吧 |
[15:00] | I’ll throw in stenciling. | 我附送你镂花涂装 |
[15:02] | What’s your band called? | 你们的乐队叫什么 |
[15:13] | Damn, brother! | 我靠 哥们儿 |
[15:15] | Not asking no questions, | 不用问 |
[15:17] | but it sure looks like you’re back in business. | 看来你又要干回老本行了 |
[15:19] | No joke. You way back in business, man. | 不是开玩笑的 你真是干回老本行了 |
[15:22] | Look at this. | 瞧这个 |
[15:26] | Oh! You’re stacking the benjies | 橡皮筋一撸 |
[15:28] | Till the rubber band pops. | 就是一厚旮钞票啊 |
[15:31] | All’s we’re saying is, we know you’re major league now. | 我们是想说 我们知道你现在搞大了 |
[15:34] | But if there’s ever anything else you need from us? | 但你需要我们做点什么吗 |
[15:37] | Any way we can get in on this at all. | 只要让我们参与进来就行 |
[15:39] | Little stuff, big stuff… | 小事儿 大事儿 |
[15:42] | We would be all over it. | 什么都可以 |
[15:46] | You know, uh, maybe someday. | 再说吧 |
[15:52] | That’s cool. | 好吧 |
[15:53] | I guess we better… hit it then. | 我想我们该走了 |
[15:55] | Ah. Keep on keeping on, brother. | 保持联系 哥们儿 |
[15:57] | Later. | 再见 |
[16:02] | Okay, it is the same jobs as always. | 你们工作还跟以前一样 |
[16:04] | You go out, you inspect, | 像往常一样去检查 |
[16:06] | You deal with the customers, regular drill. | 像往常一样和客户打交道 |
[16:09] | Everything’s the same | 一切都一样 |
[16:10] | except for one important detail. | 除了一个重要细节 |
[16:19] | – No stealing. – No stealing. | -不能偷窃 -不能偷窃 |
[16:22] | Not a toothpick, | 不准动一根牙签 |
[16:23] | not the spare change between the couch cushions, | 不准拿掉到沙发垫夹缝的零钱 |
[16:25] | not the panties out of the hamper. | 不准碰掉到脏衣篮外的内裤 |
[16:26] | Nothing. And I mean nothing. | 什么东西都不准动 任何东西 |
[16:28] | And if you’re out with your buddies | 如果你和你伙计聚会 |
[16:30] | and they ask if you got a hot tip on a B&E, | 他们问你有没有入室偷窃的好活儿 |
[16:32] | you tell them got nada. | 你就说你什么都没有 |
[16:34] | You’re out of the game. The bottom line is | 你不干那勾当了 底线是 |
[16:36] | that these houses are out of bounds now and forever. | 永远不准打这些房子的主意 |
[16:40] | Got it? | 明白吗 |
[16:42] | All right. | 很好 |
[16:43] | From time to time, you’re gonna see these two. | 时不时的你们会看见他们两位 |
[16:46] | Now, as far as you’re concerned, they are ghosts, | 事先说清楚 就当他们不存在 |
[16:49] | you don’t see them. You don’t hear them. | 你没见过他们 你没听见他们 |
[16:51] | You don’t say “Good morning.” | 不准对他们说”早上好” |
[16:53] | You don’t speak unless you’re spoken to. | 他们没对你说话 你就闭嘴 |
[16:57] | On the other hand, | 但是 |
[16:58] | If they tell you to jump, | 他们让你干什么 |
[17:00] | You don’t ask what for, | 废话少问 |
[17:02] | You jump. | 干就是了 |
[17:04] | Now, you need a name for them? | 你们想知道他们名字吗 |
[17:06] | You call them “Yes, sir” And “No, sir.” | 他们叫”是的 先生”和”不是 先生” |
[17:11] | You got any problems, you come to me. | 有问题 来找我 |
[17:15] | Here’s the deal: | 情况是这样 |
[17:17] | the finishing tank’s a tight fit. | 水箱很占空间 |
[17:19] | And with this motor you’ve got here on top– | 加上上面的电动机… |
[17:21] | The agitation motor. | 电动搅拌机 |
[17:22] | The agitation motor here on top, | 加上上面的电动搅拌机 |
[17:24] | the tank’s not gonna fit in the box. | 水箱就塞不进箱子里了 |
[17:26] | It’s just, uh– it’s just too tall. | 因为…太高了 |
[17:29] | Now, I thought we’d put a collar on the tank | 我想给水箱做一个帽封 |
[17:32] | and carry the motor in separately, | 将电动机与冷凝器一起 |
[17:34] | alongside the condenser. | 分开运送 |
[17:36] | And on the day, we just kind of | 开工时 我们再 |
[17:37] | twist it into place, | 拼到一起 |
[17:40] | you know, while we’re setting up. | 在安装设备的时候 |
[17:43] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -好的 -行吧 |
[17:46] | – That’s good. – Yeah. | 很好 |
[17:47] | That will work. | 能成功的 |
[17:49] | And Joe and his guys can build it, right? | 乔和他的手下能搭建起来吧 |
[17:52] | Yeah. You know, they’re, uh– they’re up for it. | 能 他们准备好了 |
[17:55] | Joe already bought a tig welder for the aluminum work. | 乔买了焊接机为了应付铝合金焊接的工作 |
[17:58] | And, you know, | 而且 |
[18:00] | I figure if they can pull off the magnet, | 我觉得如果他们连磁铁那事都能搞定 |
[18:02] | they can handle this. | 这事也不在话下 |
[18:05] | Now, listen, about the smell– | 听着 关于臭味的问题 |
[18:07] | about keeping it out of | 关于如何 |
[18:07] | people’s drapes and furniture and whatnot… | 不让窗帘 家具和其他东西染上气味的问题 |
[18:10] | When I was down in Mexico, they, uh– | 我在墨西哥时 |
[18:12] | there was this big– big plastic hospital tent | 他们在那里搭建了一座 |
[18:15] | They set up inside of the… | 塑料帐篷医院… |
[18:18] | Oh, shit. Sorry. | 见鬼 抱歉 |
[18:22] | Oh, hi. Sorry. | 你好 抱歉打扰了 |
[18:23] | No, no, no. We were just, uh, wrapping up. | 没事没事 我们马上说完了 |
[18:25] | Um, this is my, uh… | 这位是我… |
[18:28] | Friend. Hi. Walt. | 朋友 你好 我叫沃尔特 |
[18:30] | – Nice to meet you. – You too. | -幸会 -我也是 |
[18:31] | This is, uh– this is Brock. | 这是布洛克 |
[18:34] | Hi, Brock. I’m Walt. | 你好布洛克 我是沃尔特 |
[18:36] | I’ve heard a lot about you. | 我常听到你的事 |
[18:38] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[18:39] | I understand you were in the hospital | 我听说你进过医院 |
[18:41] | and Jesse told me that you were very brave. | 杰西告诉我你很勇敢 |
[18:46] | Yeah. A man of few words. | 好吧 低调的孩子 |
[18:48] | I’m sorry. He mostly just wants to play his game. | 我很抱歉 他大部分时间都在玩游戏 |
[18:50] | Oh, I know that. | 我懂 |
[18:52] | I have two of my own. A boy and a girl. | 我也有两孩子 一个男孩一个女孩 |
[18:56] | Well, I should, uh– I should go. | 我该走了 |
[18:59] | I was thinking I could make us all some dinner. | 也许我能给大家做顿晚饭 |
[19:02] | Are you sure you don’t wanna– | 你确定不想留下… |
[19:03] | Yeah. Won’t you stay for a beer at least? | 对啊 至少留下喝杯啤酒吧 |
[19:08] | Pre. Why not? A beer sounds good. | 为什么不呢 啤酒听上去不错 |
[19:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:09] | – How are you today, sir? – We’re good. Good. How are you? | -你好吗先生 -我们很好 你呢 |
[20:12] | – Family all packed up, ready to go? – Yeah. | -家人都收拾好 准备上路了吧 -是的 |
[20:17] | Okay, here you’re acknowledging that you’ve removed all pets | 好了 在这里签名 表明您已从房中 |
[20:19] | and plants from the house and that food has been removed | 移走宠物和植物 食物也被移走 |
[20:22] | or double-sealed in the bags we provided. | 或在我们提供的袋子中双重密封 |
[20:25] | And this acknowledges that you’ve removed or bagged | 在这里签名表示您已移走或装袋 |
[20:27] | any medicines, tobacco, and pet foods. | 所有药品 烟和宠物粮 |
[20:29] | Better make sure you got any | 最好事先带点药品 |
[20:30] | medicine you might need for the next couple of days. | 以防未来需要 |
[20:31] | – It’s already in the car. – Okay. | -已经放在车里了 -好的 |
[20:33] | Holy crap. | 天啊 |
[20:35] | How much poison are you using? | 你们要用多少杀虫剂啊 |
[20:37] | It’s not how much, it’s getting it to where it’s needed. | 剂量不重要 关键是根除虫害 |
[20:40] | Those are your foggers. | 那些是杀虫熏烟器 |
[20:41] | They disperse the fumigate into the structure | 它们向建筑内喷放烟雾 |
[20:43] | where it’ll eliminate any nymphs or larvae | 消灭各种幼虫 |
[20:46] | as well as the full-grown blattodea. | 及成年蟑螂 |
[20:49] | So, un, do we have all your keys? | 那么 钥匙都在这里吗 |
[20:52] | Any extras on here you might wind up needing? | 您需不需要预留一把以防万一 |
[20:54] | – No. I’m good. – Okay. | -没事 不用了 -好的 |
[20:56] | This last one here acknowledges that you have been informed | 最后一项表示您已得知 |
[20:59] | that you may not reenter the premises | 不得在烟熏和检查完成前 |
[21:01] | until it has cleared the post-fumigation inspection. | 进入房屋 |
[21:05] | You’re gonna get them all, right? | 你会把虫杀干净吧 |
[21:07] | We’ll kill ’em dead. That’s a guarantee. | 赶尽杀绝 保证完成 |
[21:48] | Uh, sir? | 先生 |
[21:49] | Sir? | 先生 |
[21:53] | Yes? | 怎么了 |
[21:54] | There’s a nanny-cam in the living room clock. | 客厅的表里有一台保姆监视器 |
[21:58] | I disabled it. I just thought you should know. | 我把它关了 我觉得您应该知道 |
[22:04] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[22:05] | Todd, sir. | 托德 先生 |
[25:08] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[25:18] | Gotta say, | 我必须说 |
[25:19] | seeing you with Andrea and that little boy… | 你和安德莉亚还有那孩子在一起的场面 |
[25:24] | It was nice. | 真温馨 |
[25:26] | – Yeah. It’s good right? – Yeah. | -是啊 很棒不是吗 -是的 |
[25:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:30] | And the way she looks at you… | 还有她看你的眼神… |
[25:33] | – Oh-ho. – You think? | -她有意思哦 -你真这样认为 |
[25:35] | Oh, definitely. | 当然 |
[25:41] | So, is it, um– is it moving | 那么…你和她 |
[25:44] | in any particular direction? | 未来会如何发展 |
[25:47] | Uh, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[25:49] | Maybe. Yeah. You know, sometimes I think, | 也许会有发展吧 有时我想 |
[25:51] | you know, | 你懂的 |
[25:53] | If it feels right, then… | 感觉对 就… |
[25:55] | If it feels right, it feels right. | 感觉对 就没错 |
[25:57] | Sometimes you just gotta listen to your gut. | 有时候这种事要凭直觉 |
[26:01] | I mean, instant family. | 立刻拥有一个家庭 |
[26:05] | What more can you ask, right? | 夫复何求呢 |
[26:08] | Absolutely. | 没错 |
[26:13] | Have you thought about what your plan is? | 你有没有想过你的计划 |
[26:17] | You know, vis-? Vis honesty? | 该坦诚多少真相 |
[26:21] | What do you mean? How much she knows about this? | 你是说告诉她制毒的事吗 |
[26:28] | She doesn’t know anything. | 她对这些一无所知 |
[26:31] | I mean, you know, she’s not stupid. | 你知道 她也不蠢 |
[26:34] | She knows I’m into something, but– | 她知道我没做好事 |
[26:36] | she could make a pretty good guess. | 她也许能猜到 |
[26:38] | But I never told her anything. | 但我从没有告诉她任何事 |
[26:41] | I’m not gonna. | 也不准备告诉她 |
[26:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:47] | I mean it. | 我是认真的 |
[26:49] | I know you do. | 我知道你是认真的 |
[26:51] | Jesse, I can’t pretend that this doesn’t affect me. It does. | 杰西 我不想假装这工作我没影响 有影响 |
[26:56] | But with everything that we been through, the two of us… | 但我们一起经历了那么多 |
[27:02] | This has to be your decision. | 这事的决定权在你手中 |
[27:04] | I mean, you’ve earned that. | 我是说 你应当应分 |
[27:06] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[27:09] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[27:14] | Secrets create barriers | 秘密会给人 |
[27:16] | between people. | 带来隔阂 |
[27:19] | I’m speaking from experience, believe me. | 经验之谈 相信我 |
[27:27] | All that you’ve done, it’s a part of you, and… | 你做过的事情 会成为你的一部分 而且 |
[27:31] | I mean, if you choose to | 我是想说 |
[27:33] | spend the rest of your life with this person, | 要是你确定与她相守一生 |
[27:37] | then you’ll have to decide | 就必须决定 |
[27:39] | how much you’ll share with her. | 和她分享多少秘密 |
[27:43] | Meaning what? Like…everything? | 什么意思 都说了吗 |
[27:49] | Like Gale? | 连盖尔的事都说 |
[27:58] | I’m just trying to say that I trust you, | 我只是想说我信赖你 |
[28:01] | and I know you’ll make the right call. | 知道你会做出正确的决断 |
[28:14] | If she loves you, | 如果她爱你 |
[28:17] | she’ll understand. | 她会理解的 |
[28:22] | They’re leaving streaks. | 留了好些脏印 |
[28:24] | This more ethnic-looking one– he’s doing a great job. | 那个看着拉丁裔的伙计还不错 |
[28:27] | But the other one is going back and forth | 可另一个就知道乱抹一气 |
[28:29] | Like he’s scrubbing a wall. | 跟洗墙工一样 |
[28:32] | They have to go in circles, | 要转着圈擦 |
[28:35] | or you’re going to leave streaks. | 不然擦不干净的 |
[28:37] | That’s pretty basic, right? | 这是最基本的服务了吧 |
[28:40] | Uh, I don’t mean to tell you your business. | 我不是想对这里指指点点 |
[28:43] | It’s just– it’s– | 只不过这 |
[28:45] | It’s simple quality control. | 这就是最简单的质量控制 |
[28:51] | So, I’ve got some good news. | 好啦 我有个好消息 |
[28:55] | Guess what. | 猜猜看 |
[28:56] | What? | 什么 |
[28:59] | No, really. I want you to guess. | 不 我就是想让你猜 |
[29:03] | – Marie, I really… – Okay, | -玛丽 我真是 -好吧 |
[29:04] | Hank’s back at work. | 汉克回去工作了 |
[29:06] | – That’s wonderful. – Yeah. | -真不错 -是啊 |
[29:08] | Sure, they love him now, | 对啊 现在又跟他称兄道弟 |
[29:10] | but where were they when he needed them? | 可当初需要他们的时候呢 |
[29:11] | Merkert and all the rest– | 默克特那帮人 |
[29:13] | they just about laughed him out of the office | 当时恨不得把他哄笑出门 |
[29:15] | when he told them about that– that chicken man. | 就汉克推断炸鸡佬有问题那次 |
[29:19] | As far as I’m concerned, too little too late. | 所以我看 万事宜早不宜迟 |
[29:21] | If it were me, I’d tell them all to go to hell. | 换我是他 早骂那帮家伙了 |
[29:24] | Do I sound bitter? | 我是不是有点矫情 |
[29:27] | But it’s– it’s what he wants, right? | 不过 他能工作肯定高兴吧 |
[29:29] | Yeah, it’s doing him good. | 是啊 状态好多了 |
[29:31] | I mean, his P.T. is going gangbusters. | 我是说 他理疗的效果不错 |
[29:34] | He’s hardly using his cane at all. | 现在基本不用拐杖了 |
[29:36] | And thank you for that, really. | 那事真是得谢谢你 |
[29:39] | I mean, god knows where he’d be | 真的 要是我们独自承担那个健康计划 |
[29:42] | if we had to go through his health plan. | 指不定他现在怎么样呢 |
[29:44] | I’m just glad he’s feeling better. | 听到他好我就放心了 |
[29:47] | So, speaking of which, | 既然说到了这个 |
[29:49] | we have another big event coming up. | 我们还有件大事得说说 |
[29:50] | Have you thought about what you’re gonna do? | 你想好怎么过了吗 |
[29:53] | Walt’s birthday. | 沃尔特的生日 |
[29:55] | Whatever you need, I’m here. | 需要怎么弄 尽管说 |
[29:58] | Mm, yeah. I, um… | 这个…我 |
[30:01] | I don’t think we’re gonna do anything this year. | 我想今年还是不过了 |
[30:03] | What are you talking about? | 说什么啊 |
[30:05] | Of course we’re gonna do something. | 当然得过了 |
[30:07] | Skyler, he was diagnosed around his birthday, right? | 斯凯勒 他就是生日这段时间确诊的吧 |
[30:11] | I… | 怎么说呢 |
[30:13] | So it’s been a whole year. | 现在整整一年了 |
[30:15] | Listen, I’ve had my problems with Walt. | 没错 我和沃尔特是有点小问题 |
[30:17] | Why he wouldn’t come to the house | 每次我们千辛万苦地叫 |
[30:18] | when we were all practically beg– | 他都是不回家来 |
[30:19] | Whatever. Water under the bridge. | 可不管怎么说 事情都过去了 |
[30:21] | But at this point, every year is precious. We are– | 但是他都这样了 时光宝贵 我们 |
[30:24] | What’re you doing? | 你搞什么 |
[30:29] | You haven’t smoked since college. | 大学毕业你不是不抽了吗 |
[30:32] | You can’t be serious! | 你开什么玩笑 |
[30:33] | With the baby and Walt? | 想想孩子和沃尔特 |
[30:35] | Skyler, you’re not smoking around the baby, are you? | 斯凯勒 你总不会在孩子面前抽烟吧 |
[30:38] | And you can’t smoke here. | 在这里也不能抽 |
[30:39] | There’s gotta be some rule or regulation, I’m sure. | 肯定有相关的禁烟规定吧 |
[30:41] | You can’t force your employees to breathe secondhand smoke. | 你没权利让员工吸二手烟 |
[30:45] | I know for a fact that that is illegal. | 我很清楚 这是违法的 |
[30:46] | Marie, shut up. | 玛丽 闭嘴 |
[30:49] | What? | 什么 |
[30:50] | I’m sorry. Please don’t speak to me like that. | 对不起 请别这么和我说话 |
[30:53] | – I am simply saying that you– – Will you shut up? | -我就是说你…-你能闭嘴吗 |
[30:55] | – Hey– – Shut the hell up. | -等等 -闭上你的破嘴 |
[30:57] | Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[31:00] | – Shut up! Shut up! – Please stop– | -闭嘴 闭嘴 -你不要 |
[31:02] | Shut up! Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[31:05] | Shut up! Shut up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[31:07] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[31:21] | 5.23. | 5.23磅 |
[31:24] | Good. | 很好 |
[31:25] | Last one. | 最后一包 |
[31:28] | 5.26. | 5.26磅 |
[31:30] | 5.26. | 5.26磅 |
[31:33] | That comes to 49.27. | 一共49.27磅 |
[31:38] | Good yield, right? | 收成不错啊 |
[31:40] | That is an excellent yield. | 这批相当有收获 |
[31:44] | All right. | 齐活 |
[32:24] | Hey, Marie. | 你好 玛丽 |
[32:28] | How you doing? | 怎么样 |
[32:34] | Where is Skyler? | 斯凯勒呢 |
[32:36] | In the bedroom. She’s resting. | 在卧室 歇着呢 |
[32:39] | Is everything okay? | 没出什么事吧 |
[32:41] | Breakdown? What does that– what does that mean? | 崩溃 这是…怎么回事 |
[32:43] | It means I don’t know what else to call it. | 我不知道还可以用什么其他的词形容 |
[32:45] | But I’ve never seen her like it, ever. | 可我从没见过她这样 |
[32:50] | Well, what did she say when she was yelling? | 那她叫喊的时候都说了什么 |
[32:53] | Nothing. | 没说什么 |
[32:55] | She just yelled, “Shut up, shut up,”over and over again. | 她就是不停地喊 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[32:59] | Did you know she’s smoking? | 你知道她又抽烟吗 |
[33:01] | Occasionally, maybe. | 可能偶尔吧 |
[33:03] | It’s not a regular thing. | 不总抽 |
[33:06] | Oh, I just wish I had gotten your message. | 算了 幸好收到了你的留言 |
[33:09] | “Messages,” Walt. | 是一堆留言 沃尔特 |
[33:11] | Plural. I probably called you five times. | 好几条 大概给你打了五通电话 |
[33:18] | I’m not leaving here until I know what’s got her so upset. | 等知道她到底怎么回事我再走 |
[33:23] | Are you gambling again? Is that what this is? | 你不是又赌了吧 是为这个吗 |
[33:28] | Please, god, don’t tell me the cancer isn’t back. | 老天啊 不是癌症扩散了吧 |
[33:32] | No. It’s not the cancer. | 没有 不是癌症的事 |
[33:36] | Well, something happened. | 那就有别的事 |
[33:37] | I don’t mean to point the finger, | 我也不想说三道四 |
[33:40] | but this just come out of nowhere. | 可这事也太离谱了 |
[33:43] | It’s time to tell me the truth, Walt. All of it. | 沃尔特 该告诉我真相了 都讲出来 |
[33:46] | I mean it. | 我认真的 |
[33:50] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[33:59] | You heard about Ted Beneke? | 你知道泰德·贝内克吧 |
[34:01] | The accident? | 那场事故 |
[34:03] | What accident? | 什么事故 |
[34:09] | A couple weeks back, | 几个星期前 |
[34:11] | Ted took a fall– a bad one. | 泰德摔倒了 很严重 |
[34:14] | He gave himself a concussion, | 得了脑震荡 |
[34:16] | And, uh, fractured a couple vertebrae. | 颈椎断了几处 |
[34:19] | He’s still in the hospital. | 现在还在医院里 |
[34:21] | He may never walk again. | 也许再也站不起来了 |
[34:23] | God. I– I didn’t– | 天呐 我 |
[34:25] | I didn’t know. I’m so sorry to hear that. | 我都不知道 真是遗憾 |
[34:28] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[34:30] | But that couldn’t explain… Skyler’s– | 但这也没法解释斯凯勒她… |
[34:36] | Oh, yes. Yes, it could. | 不 可以解释 |
[34:45] | You do know, right? You… | 你知道啊 你 |
[34:47] | You must know. | 你肯定知道 |
[34:52] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[34:56] | She was having an affair… | 她和泰德·贝内克 |
[34:59] | with Ted Beneke? | 竟然偷情 |
[35:01] | And listen. It wasn’t– | 听我说 其实 |
[35:03] | It– it wasn’t… | 其实事情 |
[35:05] | ongoing or anything, and… | 也没持续多久 而且 |
[35:11] | well, Skyler and I have been trying | 我和斯凯勒一直都在 |
[35:13] | to put things back together. | 设法挽回这份感情 |
[35:16] | And then– then the accident happened, | 不过随后 事情就发生了 |
[35:24] | and she, God, look, Marie, I’m begging you. | 于是她 天呐 玛丽 拜托你 |
[35:25] | Please, keep this to yourself. | 请你别说出去 |
[35:27] | I don’t want Hank to think less of her… | 我不想汉克瞧不起她 |
[35:29] | Or me. | 或者我 |
[35:34] | When did you, um… | 你什么时候… |
[35:38] | Was she– I’m gonna go. | 她是不是…我得走了 |
[35:41] | Okay. All right. | 好 好的 |
[36:06] | THank you. | 谢谢 |
[36:07] | – I’m just… – Yeah. | -我走了 -好 |
[36:43] | Ouch! That looked nasty. | 噢 这一下太脏了 |
[37:06] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[37:08] | I’m good. | 没事 |
[37:13] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[37:15] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[37:47] | Come on. You want to with me? | 来啊 想找我的麻烦 |
[37:49] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:51] | You little cockroaches. | 你们这群混蛋 |
[37:53] | Wait… | 等等 |
[37:55] | You want to play games? Okay. Come on. Wait. Wait for it. | 想玩玩吗 好 放马过来 等等 |
[37:59] | This is it. Wait. Wait for it. | 就是这样 等等 快到了 |
[38:03] | – Come on. – Wait. | -来吧 -等等 |
[38:04] | You wanna play rough? Okay! | 你想来硬的吗 好 |
[38:07] | “Say hello to my little friend!” | “和我的小朋友问好吧” |
[38:11] | You like that? | 这段不错吧 |
[38:13] | Hey, mom, uh, feeling better? | 妈 你好点了吗 |
[38:16] | Hey. Hey, why don’t you join us, if you feel up to it? | 你要是身体好些了 不如和我们一起看吧 |
[38:19] | We have popcorn. I think there’s some pizza left. If you’re up to it. | 你要是喜欢 来吃点爆米花 还有点匹萨 |
[38:23] | Yeah, mom. Join us. | 对 妈 一起吧 |
[38:28] | – Oh, my god. Look. Look. – You whores! | -天呐 看 看 -你们这帮婊子 |
[38:31] | This… oh. | 真是… |
[38:33] | Everyone dies in this movie, don’t they? | 这部电影里所有人都死光了 |
[38:46] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:48] | For you and you and me. $367,000 each. | 你两份我一份 一份36万7千 |
[38:52] | Ooh. Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[38:56] | After the dealers got their cut, | 毒贩子分完他们那份之后 |
[38:57] | We should be looking at | 我们应该剩余 |
[38:59] | 1,379,560. | 一百三十七万九千五百六十美元 |
[39:05] | Mike, you are short. | 麦克 你分少了 |
[39:07] | You’re almost 300,000 short. | 你少拿了差不多30万 |
[39:09] | You’re forgetting about the mules. | 你忘了走私的人了 |
[39:10] | They get a flat 20%. | 他们直接分两成 |
[39:12] | – The what? – The drivers. | -什么人 -司机 |
[39:14] | They’re the ones that take the product from us to the dealers. | 把我们的货送给毒贩子的人 |
[39:18] | And so, transportation is worth 20%? | 送个货就能拿到两成 |
[39:23] | They are taking a risk. | 他们冒着生命危险 |
[39:26] | $275,000 worth of risk? | 价值27万5千的风险 |
[39:34] | What did Gus pay his mules? | 古斯怎么付送货费的 |
[39:36] | Gustavo Fring didn’t use mules. | 古斯塔沃·福林不用送货人 |
[39:39] | He didn’t need them. | 用不着 |
[39:40] | He spent 20 years building his own distribution. | 他花了20年建立了自己的配送体系 |
[39:43] | He had 16 refrigerator trucks running his product. | 他有16辆冷藏车运货 |
[39:47] | And you know where they are now. | 你也知道这些车的去向了 |
[39:50] | Government impound. | 都被政府扣押了 |
[39:51] | You don’t like paying 20%? | 你不喜欢分两成出去 |
[39:53] | Maye you shouldn’t have killed the guy. | 或许你就不该杀了他 |
[39:55] | There’s still over a million bucks here, all right? | 不是还剩一百多万吗 |
[39:58] | That’s for one cook. | 这是一次制毒的收入 |
[40:00] | And since you’re putting on the green eyeshade, | 既然你要精打细算 |
[40:03] | my supplier and I came to an agreement. | 我和我的供应商达成了协议 |
[40:05] | The methylamine was free this time. | 这次甲胺免费 |
[40:07] | But brace yourself, | 可你最好做好思想准备 |
[40:09] | Because the next barrel is gonna cost big. | 下一批货花销可大了 |
[40:13] | Can we continue, or you got anymore burning questions? | 你是要继续分钱 还是要问亟待解决的问题 |
[40:19] | Okay, kid. | 好吧 孩子 |
[40:21] | You fronted us 120,000 to get us going. | 你把12万放在我们面前 |
[40:24] | So that’s 40,000 from him and me. | 我们俩各给你四万 |
[40:29] | 120. | 共计12万 |
[40:32] | Yes. Thank you, Jesse. | 对 谢谢 杰西 |
[40:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:35] | Now, Ira gets 110,000 for our piece of the business | 现在分给艾拉11万 |
[40:40] | and 25,000 per cook. | 以及每次制毒的2万5千美元 |
[40:42] | That is 45,000… | 那就是4万5千 |
[40:46] | from each of us. | 各自抽头 |
[40:53] | Ira’s guys get 10,000 each per cook. | 艾拉的手下每次制毒分一万 |
[41:03] | Goodman’s cut– 18,000 from each. | 古德曼的分红 一人抽走1万8千 |
[41:15] | Legacy cost– | 遗留成本 |
[41:17] | $351,000. | 35万1千 |
[41:19] | That’s 117,000 each. | 那就是一人11万7千 |
[41:21] | “Legacy cost”? | “遗留成本” |
[41:23] | I got nine guys. | 我有九个手下 |
[41:25] | You don’t know them, | 你都不认识 |
[41:26] | but they were part of the previous operation, | 可他们早期参与了行动 |
[41:28] | And they know a lot. | 很了解情况 |
[41:30] | And right now, some of them are in jail | 现在 有些人进了大牢 |
[41:31] | and more will be soon. | 更多人也快进去了 |
[41:33] | The Feds rico-ed their hazard pay, | 联邦政府都会发放危险工种补贴 |
[41:35] | So we are gonna make ’em whole. | 所以我们要提供他们保障 |
[41:40] | “We are gonna make them whole”? | “我们要提供他们保障” |
[41:42] | What is this “We”? | “我们”指的是谁 |
[41:44] | These were Gus’s employees, not ours. | 他们都是古斯的手下 不是我们的 |
[41:46] | They might have been Gus’s employees, | 他们可能算是古斯的手下 |
[41:48] | but they’re my guys. | 可他们是我的人 |
[41:50] | So what are they doing to further our interests? | 那他们现在在做什么来创造我们的利益 |
[41:54] | The cops are looking at them very closely. | 警察把他们看得很紧 |
[41:58] | We don’t want them furthering our interests. | 我们没指望他们为我们创造利益 |
[42:01] | So we are paying them, why? | 那我们为什么还要给他们钱 |
[42:05] | Because it’s what you do. | 因为你没得选 |
[42:11] | It’s what you do. | 因为你没得选 |
[42:16] | My guys are keeping their mouths shut. | 我的人都守口如瓶 |
[42:19] | We make ’em whole. | 我们付封口费 |
[42:21] | One hand washes the other. It’s as simple as that. | 互惠互利 就这么简单 |
[42:25] | It sounds like a simple shakedown, | 听着就是勒索 |
[42:27] | Simple as that. | 就这么简单 |
[42:30] | We’re paying for their silence. | 我们付他们封口费 |
[42:31] | That’s blackmail. | 那是勒索 |
[42:34] | Business is my end. | 生意上我说了算 |
[42:38] | This is business. End of story. | 这是生意 说完了 |
[42:43] | This is your problem. | 这是你的问题 |
[42:44] | It should come out of your end. | 就该从你的那份出 |
[42:46] | Hey. Hey. Just take it out of mine. | 从我这份出好了 |
[42:50] | All right? Go for it. | 好吗 拿去吧 |
[42:53] | I don’t care. Just take it. | 我不在乎 拿着吧 |
[43:04] | No, Jesse, thank you. | 不 杰西 谢谢 |
[43:07] | But…no. | 可…不行 |
[43:10] | I’ll pay my share. | 我会付我的那份 |
[43:12] | Go ahead. | 拿去吧 |
[43:20] | Let me tell you something. | 告诉你 |
[43:24] | This… | 这… |
[43:27] | Is how it’s gonna be | 从现在起 |
[43:29] | from here on out. | 都得这样执行 |
[43:32] | My guys are an ongoing expenditure. | 我的人的费用不能断 |
[43:36] | So you best get yourself comfortable with it. | 所以你最好能适应这点 |
[43:49] | 137,000. | 13万7千 |
[43:55] | That’s less than with Fring. | 比和福林共事时还少 |
[43:58] | Listen, Walter. | 听着 沃尔特 |
[44:00] | Just because you shot Jesse James… | 就算你杀了杰西·詹姆斯 |
[44:04] | Don’t make you Jesse James. | 你也不会变成杰西·詹姆斯 |
[44:13] | Tomorrow. | 明天见 |
[44:31] | So how are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[44:34] | Okay, I guess. | 还好吧 |
[44:37] | Broke it off with Andrea. | 和安德莉亚分手 |
[44:39] | I had to. | 我必须这样 |
[44:42] | She’s gonna tell Brock. | 她会告诉布洛克 |
[44:46] | I’m still gonna take care of the rent and stuff. | 我还得付房租什么的 |
[44:48] | It’s the right thing to do, but, you know– | 我该这么做 可你也知道… |
[44:50] | I meant this. | 我是指这个 |
[44:52] | How are you feeling about the money? | 你怎么看待钱的事 |
[44:56] | You’re looking at it wrong. | 你的想法不对 |
[44:57] | When we worked for Gus, | 我们为古斯效力时 |
[44:58] | we were cooking 200 pounds a week. | 一周制毒200磅 |
[45:01] | This last batch was great, | 这最后一批不错 |
[45:03] | but we didn’t even crack 50 pounds. | 可我们甚至都没突破50磅 |
[45:06] | We maybe cleared less money, | 我们或许结的钱少了些 |
[45:07] | but we got a bigger piece of the pie. | 可我们分到的饼更大了 |
[45:10] | It’s like you said, we are oweners. | 就像你说的 我们做东家了 |
[45:13] | Not employees. | 不给人打工了 |
[45:18] | I’ve been thinking about Victor. | 我一直在想维克多 |
[45:21] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[45:23] | Yeah. All this time, | 是 一直以来 |
[45:28] | I was sure that Gus did what he did | 我确定古斯一直在竭尽所能 |
[45:32] | to send me a message. | 给我传递信息 |
[45:36] | Maybe there’s another reason. | 或许另有原因 |
[45:39] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[45:43] | Victor trying to cook that batch on his own? | 维克多想独立做出那批货 |
[45:46] | Taking liberties that weren’t his to take? | 夺取不该属于他的自由 |
[45:50] | Maybe he flew too close to the sun, | 或许他飞得太高 |
[45:54] | got his throat cut. | 才摔得粉身碎骨 |