时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[05:39] | Honest to god, it’s starting to drive me crazy. | 天呐 我快被逼疯了 |
[05:42] | – Well, don’t. – It keeps me awake at night. | -别疯 -晚上总是失眠 |
[05:43] | I lay there thinking, “Where is it? Where did it go?” | 躺在那想 它在哪 它去哪了 |
[05:46] | And I just– you know, I can’t even– | 我只是 你知道 我都不能 |
[05:48] | – I have no idea. – Jesse– jesse, look. | -我完全不知道 -杰西 杰西 听着 |
[05:50] | Doesn’t it make sense that it wound up in the lab? | 会不会是丢在实验室了 |
[05:53] | I thought about that a lot. | 我也这样想过很多次 |
[05:54] | But I just don’t see how. | 但是我就想不明白怎么会 |
[05:55] | Well, look. You had the pack | 你想想 那包烟 |
[05:58] | In your pocket of your jacket, right? | 在你的夹克口袋里 |
[05:59] | Yeah. And your jacket was in your locker. | 你的夹克在储物柜里 |
[06:01] | So maybe the cigarette just fell out of the pocket | 也许烟从口袋里掉了出来 |
[06:04] | And wound up in the locker, and now it’s all burned up. | 落在储物柜里了 现在都烧没了 |
[06:07] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[06:09] | But I don’t know that, you know? | 但是我不确定 |
[06:13] | I can’t ever know for sure. | 我不能确定 |
[06:16] | Well, look, did you check your house? | 你检查过你的房子了么 |
[06:20] | Did you– maybe it’s somewhere in your house. | 也许在你房子里 |
[06:22] | No, man. I’ve looked everywhere, okay? | 没有 家里我都找遍了 |
[06:24] | Your car? Did you check your car? | 你的车呢 车检查过了么 |
[06:26] | No, no– | 没有 没有 |
[06:27] | – Thoroughly? – Yes, of course. Look, it’s not in my house. | -彻底的检查 -当然 它不在我家 |
[06:30] | It’s not in my car. And the more I think about it, | 也不在我的车里 我越想 |
[06:32] | There’s no way it fell out in my locker. | 越觉得它不可能在我的储物柜里 |
[06:34] | And I keep thinking somebody’s gonna find this thing | 我一直在想 如果有人发现了这东西 |
[06:35] | – On the street or something. – You don’t know that. | -在街上或者其他的地方 -不会这样的 |
[06:37] | – Somewhere where I dropped it. – No. | -在我把它丢掉的地方 -不会的 |
[06:39] | Some innocent person, some kid maybe, even. | 被无辜的人拿到 甚至可能是孩子 |
[06:41] | No. No. Come on. | 不会的 别这么想 |
[06:42] | And they’re gonna pick it up, and it’s gonna– | 他们拿到它 那就会是 |
[06:44] | You’re working yourself all up. | 你在折磨你自己 |
[06:45] | Oh, my god! | 我的天呐 |
[06:46] | Jesse, listen. | 杰西 听着 |
[06:47] | You’ve gotta get ahold of yourself here. | 你必须要冷静 |
[06:49] | All right? I’ll tell you what I’m gonna do. | 好么 我告诉你我要做什么 |
[06:51] | I’m gonna come over there, okay? | 我过去找你 好么 |
[06:52] | And together, we’re gonna look for this thing | 然后咱们两个一起找 |
[06:54] | – All right? – Yeah. | -好么 -好 |
[09:03] | What the hell is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[09:04] | My roomba. | 我的吸尘器 |
[09:10] | I already checked it. | 我已经检查过了 |
[09:14] | When? | 什么时候 |
[09:16] | Like, a week ago. | 一周以前吧 |
[09:40] | Oh, jesus. | 天呐 |
[09:45] | Okay. Easy, easy. Take it– | 好的 慢点 慢点 |
[09:47] | Careful. Let me see. | 小心点 让我看看 |
[09:50] | Is it still intact? | 还是完好无损的么 |
[09:51] | – Yeah. – Good. | -是的 -很好 |
[09:55] | Good. No worries. | 好了 别担心 |
[09:56] | Let me get rid of this. | 我把这个处理掉 |
[09:59] | What luck. | 真幸运 |
[10:10] | Well, I don’t know about you, | 我不知道你 |
[10:13] | But I, for one, could use a beer. | 但是我 想来杯啤酒 |
[10:16] | You have any? | 你有么 |
[10:20] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[10:25] | I almost shot you. | 我差点就对你开枪了 |
[10:30] | I almost killed you all because… | 我差点杀了你 就因为 |
[10:34] | Listen. | 听着 |
[10:36] | It was just a– a misunderstanding, that’s all. | 这只是个误会 就是这样 |
[10:39] | No. No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[10:44] | I don’t know what’s wrong with me, mr. White. | 我不知道我到底出了什么问题 怀特老师 |
[10:47] | I… | 我 |
[10:50] | I don’t know how I could be so stupid. | 我不明白我怎么这么蠢 |
[10:52] | Stop that now. Come on. | 别这样了 好了 |
[10:54] | Come on. Come on. | 好了 好了 |
[10:56] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:02] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:03] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[11:06] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[11:09] | What happened, happened for the best, | 你所做的事情 是出于好意 |
[11:11] | You hear me? | 你听到了么 |
[11:14] | And I wouldn’t change a thing. | 我不会改变任何一点 |
[11:16] | You and I working together, | 你和我一起工作 |
[11:18] | Having each other’s back. | 互相支持对方 |
[11:22] | It’s what saved our lives. | 也正是这样才救了你我的命 |
[11:28] | I… | 我 |
[11:30] | I want you to think about that as we go forward. | 我希望我们继续前进的路上你记住这点 |
[11:38] | Go forward where? | 前进 去哪 |
[11:48] | Stillwell, steady as she goes. | 史迪威 保持稳定 |
[11:51] | Willie, note the time. | 威利 注意时间 |
[11:56] | Ohh. Captain, I’m sorry, | 船长 抱歉 |
[11:57] | But you’re a sick man. Mmm. | 但你病了 |
[11:59] | I’m relieving you as captain of the ship | 我以184条款为由 |
[12:01] | Under article 184. | 解除你的船长职务 |
[12:03] | Oh, god. I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 天呐 我不知道你在说什么 |
[12:05] | Helmsman, left 180. Ohh. | 舵手 左转180 |
[12:08] | Mr. Keith, what do I do? | 基思先生 我该怎么办 |
[12:10] | You’re the officer on the deck. | 你是船上的指挥 |
[12:11] | I told you to come left. Now come left, and fast. | 我告诉你左转舵 左转 抓紧 |
[12:14] | I’m sorry, sir, | 抱歉 长官 |
[12:16] | But you’re not issuing orders on this bridge anymore. | 但是你不能再发布命令了 |
[12:18] | I’ve relieved you. | 我解除了你的职务 |
[12:19] | I take full responsibil– | 我承担全部责任 |
[12:23] | Thanks for seeing us. | 谢谢你能见我们 |
[12:28] | We’re here to talk partnership. | 我们来谈谈合作 |
[12:32] | Partnership. | 合作 |
[12:33] | Yes. Equal. Three ways– | 是的 平等的 三个人合作 |
[12:35] | You, jesse and me. | 你 杰西 我 |
[12:37] | Partnership in what? | 合作什么 |
[12:39] | Well, we figure we’re gonna start cooking again. | 我们想重新开始制毒 |
[12:42] | You know, we figure, why not? | 我们觉得 为什么不呢 |
[12:45] | There’s no denying the popularity of our product. | 不可否认我们的产品很受欢迎 |
[12:48] | There’s a market to be filled, | 市场有需求 |
[12:50] | And currently no one to fill it. | 但现在没有人能满足这个需求 |
[12:52] | A lot of money to be made. | 大把的钱等着赚 |
[12:54] | And obviously, jesse and I have manufacture covered. | 很明显 我和杰西可以制作 |
[12:58] | But there’s still distribution, | 但仍然需要配送 |
[13:00] | Support, logistics, that sort of thing. | 支持 后勤这样的事情 |
[13:04] | For instance, we’ll need a steady supply of precursor. | 比如 我们需要稳定供应的制毒原料 |
[13:07] | With your experience and connections, | 你的经验和关系 |
[13:10] | You would be a great help. | 可以给我们提供很大帮助 |
[13:13] | Granted, there’s a lot of work ahead. | 我承认 还有很多工作需要做 |
[13:16] | There’s a lot of rebuilding. | 很多设备需要重建 |
[13:18] | And, no doubt, our profits will be smaller. | 而且可以肯定的是 我们的利润会少很多 |
[13:21] | At least at first. | 至少刚开始是这样 |
[13:23] | But each of us will receive a larger cut. | 但我们每个人的分成会更多 |
[13:27] | Owners, not employees. | 这回是老板 不再是员工 |
[13:33] | Thanks, but no, thanks. | 谢谢你们 但是不用了 |
[13:40] | Mike, | 麦克 |
[13:41] | I know you don’t care for me. | 我知道你不在乎我 |
[13:44] | We’ve had our issues, you and I. | 我们之前有过节 |
[13:48] | But I would suggest | 但我建议 |
[13:50] | That you leave emotion out of this decision. | 你最好冷静的做这个决定 |
[13:53] | I am. | 我很冷静 |
[13:55] | You… | 你 |
[13:58] | Are trouble. | 是个麻烦 |
[14:01] | I’m sorry the kid here doesn’t see it, | 很遗憾这个孩子没有看到 |
[14:03] | But I sure as hell do. | 但我看到了 |
[14:05] | You are a time bomb | 你就是定时炸弹 |
[14:07] | Tick, tick, ticking, | 一直在倒计时 |
[14:10] | And I have no intention of being around for the boom. | 我绝不会靠近一颗炸弹 |
[14:24] | Well, sleep on it. | 好好考虑一下 |
[14:27] | Maybe you’ll reconsider. | 也许你会改变主意 |
[14:30] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[14:31] | We’re pressing on. | 我们会加紧工作 |
[14:56] | Hey, why aren’t you upstairs? | 你怎么不在楼上 |
[14:58] | I came to see if you needed any help. | 我来看看你需不需要帮忙 |
[14:59] | Yeah, well, I don’t. | 是么 我不需要 |
[15:00] | Well, I can see that, man. It’s outstanding. | 我看的出来 伙计 你真是太棒了 |
[15:03] | Yeah. I’m working on it here. | 我还在努力 |
[15:05] | Not exactly running marathons here, you know. | 这可不是跑马拉松 |
[15:07] | Yeah, well, when did your couch-shaped ass | 是啊 你这胖体格的 |
[15:08] | Ever run any marathons? | 什么时候跑过马拉松 |
[15:10] | – I’m proud of you, brother. – Yeah, yeah. | -我很为你骄傲 兄弟 -好了 好了 |
[15:13] | So how many krauts we got? | 来了多少德国人 |
[15:14] | Enough to invade poland. | 足够入侵波兰的了 |
[15:16] | Came in their own g5, | 坐着他们自己的G5私人飞机来的 |
[15:18] | just like oprah has. | 就像奥普拉一样 |
[15:19] | G5, yeah? | 湾流G5么 |
[15:21] | Is that one where the– where the wings go up like that? | 是那个机翼像这样的么 |
[15:24] | – I think they all do that. – They all have that? | -飞机不都是这样么 -是么 |
[15:26] | Anyway, we got two u.S. Attorneys in the house. | 来了两个美国检察官 |
[15:29] | Big doings. Your name keeps coming up. | 声势很大 你的名字一直被提起 |
[15:31] | Yeah? Hey, give me a hand here, would you? | 是么 来帮我一下 |
[15:34] | Just– just a little bit there. Thanks. | 就帮一下 谢谢 |
[15:36] | I hired Peter Schuler in 1992. | 我在1992年雇了彼得·舒勒 |
[15:40] | Almost single-handedly, | 他仅凭一己之力 |
[15:42] | He grew our little restaurant division | 把我们的的餐厅分部 |
[15:44] | into an industry leader | 发展成为本行业的领头羊 |
[15:46] | And a source of great personal pride. | 我们以他为荣 |
[15:51] | I am shocked and saddened by his death | 我对他的死感到深切的震惊与悲痛 |
[15:54] | And outraged by the damage | 也为他这种行为 |
[15:56] | His actions have wrought upon my grandfather’s company. | 对我祖父的公司造成的伤害感到愤怒 |
[16:00] | Alleged action | 所谓的行为 |
[16:04] | An innocent man does not kill himself. | 无辜的人是不会自杀的 |
[16:08] | My people and I are here to help. | 我和我的人是来提供帮助的 |
[16:10] | To your investigation, I pledge | 牧歌集团会毫无保留 |
[16:11] | madrigal’s full cooperation and transparency. | 尽全力配合调查 |
[16:16] | I confess I have my selfish reasons. | 我承认其中有我私人理由 |
[16:20] | I believe Peter Schuler was a lone anomaly. | 我相信彼得·舒勒只是个人行为 |
[16:22] | But if that is not the case, | 但如果不是的话 |
[16:25] | I want to know it, | 我想知道 |
[16:27] | Just as you do. | 和你们一样 |
[16:31] | So when you gonna announce it? | 你准备什么时候宣布 |
[16:33] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[16:34] | As I’m walking out the door with my big cardboard box. | 等我抱着纸箱子出去的时候吧 |
[16:38] | Can’t do that. | 那可不行 |
[16:40] | You know damn well we’re gonna throw you a big party. | 我们得给你办个盛大的送别派对 |
[16:42] | Damn straight. We’re talking a blowout. | 没错 超级大的 |
[16:51] | Outstanding police work, Hank. | 干得漂亮 汉克 |
[16:54] | If only I’d listened. | 如果当初听你的就好了 |
[16:57] | But I guess the damage was done. | 可惜事已至此 |
[17:01] | It’s not right, them putting this on you. | 他们不该拿你当替罪羊 |
[17:06] | Somebody’s gotta go under the bus. | 总有人要站出来承担责任 |
[17:10] | Ramey’s a good man. | 雷米是个好人 |
[17:12] | He’ll do right by you. | 他会好好对待你的 |
[17:14] | Besides, this office practically runs itself. | 再说了 这里又不是没我不行 |
[17:18] | Bullshit it does. | 当然需要你了 |
[17:21] | Sir. | 长官 |
[17:26] | What’s with that A.P.D. Thing? | 阿尔布开克警局那事怎么样了 |
[17:29] | The electromagnets? | 磁铁那个 |
[17:30] | They’re thinking it’s about Fring’s laptop. | 他们觉得目标是福林的笔记本 |
[17:32] | Turns out a couple of days before it happened, | 事发前几天 |
[17:34] | Desk sergeant gets this phone call from a “Postal inspector” quote, unquote | 值班警官接到一个自称邮政巡查员的电话 |
[17:38] | Wanting to know where they keep the thing. | 想要知道他们把电脑放在哪里 |
[17:40] | And he told them? Jesus. | 于是他告诉他了 老天 |
[17:44] | Anything left of the laptop? | 那笔记本上还剩下什么吗 |
[17:45] | Do we look that lucky? | 当然没有了 |
[17:48] | You know, I sneaked a peek before A.P.D. | 他们把笔记本从福林的办公室拿走之前 |
[17:50] | took it out of Fring’s office. | 我偷看了一眼 |
[17:52] | The whole thing was encrypted. | 里面的东西都被加密了 |
[17:53] | They wouldn’t have got anything anyway. | 所以他们本来也查不出什么 |
[17:59] | So Hector Salamanca killed Fring. | 赫克托·塞拉曼加杀了福林 |
[18:02] | But who gave Salamanca the bomb? | 但是炸弹是谁给塞拉曼加的 |
[18:06] | Whole lot of questions | 疑点很多 |
[18:07] | and not much in the way of answers. | 却找不到答案 |
[18:10] | Yet. | 目前为止 |
[18:11] | The A.P.D. Did find some of Fring’s financials. | 阿尔布开克警局找到了些福林财务上的线索 |
[18:14] | That just might lead to something. | 顺着查上去应该能有点发现吧 |
[18:22] | I had him out to my house. | 国庆的时候 |
[18:25] | Fourth of july. | 我请他去过我家 |
[18:26] | We cooked out in the backyard. | 我们在后院做饭 |
[18:29] | My son shucked the corn. | 我儿子剥玉米 |
[18:30] | My daughter cut up potatoes. | 女儿切土豆 |
[18:32] | Fring brought sea bass. | 福林带了海鲈鱼过来 |
[18:35] | Every time I grill it now, | 现在我每次烤鲈鱼的时候 |
[18:36] | I make a little foil pouch, just like he showed me. | 都用铝箔袋来烤 就像他教我的那样 |
[18:40] | That whole night, we were laughing, | 那一整晚 我们说说笑笑 |
[18:43] | Telling stories, drinking wine. | 讲讲故事 喝喝酒 |
[18:47] | And he’s somebody else completely. | 其实他完全是另一个人 |
[18:52] | Right in front of me. | 就在我面前 |
[18:56] | Right under my nose. | 在我眼皮底下 |
[19:30] | Hi. What can I get you? | 您好 要点什么吗 |
[19:32] | Just tea, please. Chamomile. | 菊花茶就好了 谢谢 |
[19:34] | Oh, sorry. We don’t have chamomile tea. | 抱歉 我们没有菊花茶 |
[19:36] | Then some sort of bergamot, provided it’s not earl grey. | 那就来种柠檬茶吧 不是伯爵红茶就行 |
[19:39] | I like soy milk instead of dairy. | 我要加豆奶 不要牛奶 |
[19:40] | We don’t have soy milk or any sort of bergamot. | 我们没有豆奶 也没有柠檬茶 |
[19:44] | Wow. You’re really running me through my paces here. | 那我真没得选了 |
[19:48] | Well, english breakfast, I guess. | 那就来英式早餐吧 |
[19:49] | We have lipton’s. | 我们有立顿红茶 |
[19:51] | That’s pretty much all we have. | 只有这个 |
[19:56] | I would like a cup of hot water, filtered, | 那就来杯热水 纯净水 |
[19:58] | If possible, and a single slice of lemon. | 最好能加片柠檬 |
[20:00] | And I’m assuming you don’t have stevia? | 我想你们也没有甜菊糖吧 |
[20:03] | Never mind. I brought my own. | 没关系 我自己带了 |
[20:09] | You coming to me, or am I coming to you? | 你过来还是我过去 |
[20:11] | Face forward. | 别转头 |
[20:13] | We’ll talk like this. | 我们就这样谈 |
[20:16] | I guess I’m coming to you. | 那就我过去吧 |
[20:30] | Take a breath, will you? | 放松点行吗 |
[20:32] | This place is safe. No one’s gonna see you here. | 这里很安全 没人会发现你在这里 |
[20:37] | My god! | 天呐 |
[20:38] | Duane, this is so– thank you. | 杜恩 这真是 谢谢 |
[20:40] | How did I not see you sitting back there? | 我刚才居然没看见你 |
[20:43] | So weird. | 奇怪了 |
[20:45] | You want anything else, Mike? | 你还要别的吗 麦克 |
[20:47] | No. | 不用了 |
[20:49] | I’m good, Fran. Thanks. | 这样就好了 弗兰 谢谢 |
[20:57] | How about we lose the sunglasses? | 把墨镜摘掉吧 |
[20:59] | I feel like I’m talking to Jackie Onassis here. | 我感觉像在和肯尼迪夫人说话 |
[21:06] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[21:10] | Breathe in, breathe out. | 深呼吸 |
[21:13] | Drink your whatever. | 喝点你点的这东西 |
[21:26] | Who killed Gus? | 谁杀了古斯 |
[21:27] | Haven’t I told you not to worry about that? | 我不是让你别管这个了吗 |
[21:31] | Now, what do you want from me, and why is it so important? | 你找我做什么 什么事这么重要 |
[21:37] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[21:39] | A list of 11 names. | 一个十一人的名单 |
[21:41] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:43] | You know them all. | 你都认识 |
[21:47] | I do. | 是啊 |
[21:48] | Those 11 men– and I think you know this, Mike. | 这十一个人 我相信你知道的 麦克 |
[21:50] | Those 11 could sink us, you and me both. | 他们会拖我们下水 |
[21:53] | Where are we going with this, Lydia? | 你到底想说什么 莉迪亚 |
[21:54] | No specific. I’m just pointing out facts. | 没什么 我只是在陈述事实而已 |
[21:57] | These men– your men– yours and Gus’s– | 这些人 你的人 古斯的人 |
[21:59] | These men were on the payroll, very publicly. | 这些人很容易被查到 |
[22:01] | They trace back to pollos and the laundry. | 如果警察从炸鸡店和洗衣房 |
[22:03] | They trace back to madrigal, | 查到牧歌电气 |
[22:04] | and they’re gonna get picked up by the police. | 就能抓到他们 |
[22:05] | And when they do, when they | 等警察抓到他们 |
[22:06] | get picked up and threatened with prosecution, | 用起诉来威胁的话 |
[22:08] | And there’s only one way out for them, they’re gonna– | 那他们只有招供这一条路 |
[22:10] | And I’m not saying all of them, okay? | 我不是说所有人都会招 |
[22:13] | All it’s gonna take is two or three, or even one. | 但只要有两三个人 甚至一个人就够了 |
[22:15] | But there’s always a weak link somewhere. | 链条上总有最弱的一环 |
[22:17] | But they’re gonna talk. | 他们一定会招的 |
[22:18] | At least one of them’s gonna talk about you, | 肯定会有人把你我供出来 |
[22:20] | About me, and that’s all it’s gonna take. | 只要一个人就够了 |
[22:22] | These are the 11 I know of, | 这是我知道的十一个人 |
[22:24] | but I’d love your input. | 我希望你也能加进去几个 |
[22:25] | I never met your chemist, for instance. | 比如我从来没见过你的制毒师 |
[22:28] | I’d love your input. | 我希望你能加进去 |
[22:34] | You want me to kill every man on that list? | 你想让我杀了这上面每一个人 |
[22:37] | Wow. That’s a leap, | 这思绪有点跳跃 |
[22:40] | What you just, uh… | 你刚刚说的 |
[22:42] | No, I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[22:45] | But if you think that’d be wise… | 但如果你认为这样比较好的话 |
[22:53] | You’re scared, aren’t you? | 你很害怕 是吗 |
[22:56] | You’re very upset, | 你很烦躁 |
[22:57] | Which I’m gonna factor into my response here. | 所以我要告诉你的是 |
[23:01] | These are my guys, and they are solid. | 这些是我的人 他们很可靠 |
[23:05] | – Understand? – What about chow at the warehouse? | -明白吗 -那个仓库的周也是吗 |
[23:08] | Didn’t on time you have to shoot him through the hand? | 因为迟到所以你往他手上开了一枪那个 |
[23:10] | You think that didn’t stick in his memory? | 你以为他没有因此长记性吗 |
[23:12] | What about Dennis at the laundry? | 洗衣房的丹尼斯呢 |
[23:14] | They’re sure to pick him up. | 警察肯定会找到他 |
[23:16] | They already have. They picked him up last night. | 警察昨晚就找到他了 |
[23:20] | My guys are solid. | 我的人很可靠 |
[23:22] | I vetted them with great care, | 我很照顾他们 |
[23:25] | And Fring made sure they were well compensated | 而且福林确保他们在这种情况下 |
[23:27] | In the event of a situation such as this. | 会得到很好的补偿 |
[23:29] | They’re paid to stand up to the heat, | 他们拿了足够的封口费 |
[23:31] | Keep their mouths shut, no matter what. | 所以不管发生什么 |
[23:35] | And they will. | 都不会乱说话 |
[23:39] | Now, I don’t know what kind of movies you’ve been watching, | 我不知道你看的那些电影里是怎么演的 |
[23:41] | But here in the real world, we don’t kill 11 people | 但在现实生活里 我们不会 |
[23:44] | As some kind of prophylactic measure. | 为了采取预防性措施去杀十一个人 |
[23:48] | Look at me | 看着我 |
[23:50] | And say you understand. | 说你明白了 |
[23:53] | I understand. | 我明白了 |
[23:56] | I get it. | 明白了 |
[23:57] | So we’re off that very silly idea? | 那不用再讨论这个愚蠢想法了吧 |
[24:02] | Good. | 很好 |
[24:13] | Drink your hot water. | 喝你的热水吧 |
[24:25] | I gotta go. | 我要走了 |
[24:28] | Did you have enough? | 吃饱了吗 |
[24:29] | – Yeah. I’m good. – Okay. | -吃饱了 -好 |
[24:32] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[24:34] | Bye. Bye. | 再见 |
[24:35] | Bye, big brother. | 再见 哥哥 |
[24:37] | Say bye to mom for me. | 帮我给妈妈说再见 |
[24:40] | I will. Have a good day. | 我会的 祝你今天愉快 |
[24:43] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[24:59] | Skyler… | 斯凯勒 |
[25:01] | Hey. | 醒醒 |
[25:02] | The car wash opens in 15 minutes. | 洗车店还有15分钟开张 |
[25:05] | Mariano can open for me today. | 马里亚诺可以帮我打点 |
[25:12] | Hey, how about you get up, huh? | 你还是起床吧 |
[25:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[25:22] | A shower will feel good. | 冲个澡能感觉好点 |
[25:40] | Hey, Chow. | 你好 周 |
[25:44] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[25:46] | Okay. | 还好 |
[25:49] | You know, they– they– | 他们… |
[25:52] | They talked to me. | 他们找我谈话了 |
[25:54] | You can’t smoke in here, Chow. | 这里不能吸烟 Chow |
[26:17] | Thanks for coming down. | 感谢您前来 |
[26:18] | Have a seat, Mr., uh, Ehrmantraut. | 坐吧 厄门绍特先生 |
[26:21] | Am I, uh, saying that right? | 我没叫错吧 |
[26:24] | Close enough. | 差不多 |
[26:26] | So, once more, you’re | 再问一次 |
[26:27] | waiving your right to have an attorney present? | 你要放弃律师陪同的权利 |
[26:30] | Correct. | 是的 |
[26:31] | Could you state that to the camera, please? | 你能对着摄像机说一遍吗 |
[26:34] | I’m waiving my right to have an attorney present. | 我放弃要求律师陪同的权利 |
[26:36] | Uh, okay, then. We just have a few questions. | 好了 我们只想问几个问题 |
[26:40] | You’re currently employed by the Pollos Hermanos Chain. | 你是洛博罗炸鸡连锁店的雇员 |
[26:43] | – Is that correct? – Yes, I am. | -对吗 -是的 我是 |
[26:45] | – And what do you do there? – Corporate security. | -你的工作是什么 -企业安全 |
[26:47] | – Corporate security. – Yeah. | -企业安全 -是的 |
[26:50] | What’s that? Like, uh, guarding the special sauce? | 那是什么工作 保护独家酱料吗 |
[26:53] | I conduct employee background checks. | 我负责调查职员背景 |
[26:56] | I oversee loss prevention. | 预防一切损失 |
[26:58] | At a fast-food restaurant, that’s a full-time job? | 在快餐店工作 这是全职吗 |
[27:02] | We have 14 locations. So, yes, it’s a full-time job. | 我们有14家店面 所以是的 是全职 |
[27:05] | Yeah, well, | 好吧 |
[27:07] | If I were you, I’d start sending out those resumes. | 我要是你 我会给其他地方投简历 |
[27:10] | It says here you’re a private investigator? | 这里写着你是一个私家侦探 |
[27:13] | Where you licensed? | 你持哪里的执照 |
[27:14] | New Mexico, Arizona, Utah. | 新墨西哥州 亚利桑那州 犹他州 |
[27:16] | Every state where we operate. | 我们有生意的地方我都有执照 |
[27:18] | Colorado? | 科罗拉多州呢 |
[27:19] | You have some restaurants there, right? | 你们在那里也有餐馆 对吗 |
[27:20] | Colorado doesn’t require licensure. | 科罗拉多州不需要执照 |
[27:23] | You licensed to carry a firearm? | 你有持枪许可证吗 |
[27:25] | Concealed carry? Yes, I am. | 你说”隐匿携带” 是的 我有 |
[27:26] | Which states? | 哪个州的 |
[27:28] | It’d be quicker to mention the states in which I’m not. | 该有的州我都有 |
[27:31] | And if we pulled your C.C.P.’s, | 如果我们调出你的持枪许可 |
[27:33] | Everything would be in order? | 应该也毫无异样吧 |
[27:34] | I’guessing you’ve already done that, so you tell me. | 我猜你早已查过了 不如你来告诉我吧 |
[27:40] | You strike me as a former cop. | 我感觉你以前是名警察 |
[27:43] | Am I right? | 我说对了吗 |
[27:46] | Where at? | 在哪任职 |
[27:50] | Philadelphia. | 费城 |
[27:51] | Philly. | 费城 |
[27:54] | The city of brotherly love. | 兄弟情之城 |
[27:55] | Turns out we, uh– we know some folks there, | 非常巧 我们在费城认识几个同僚 |
[27:59] | And they told us that your tenure as a police officer | 他们说你的警察生涯 |
[28:02] | ended somewhat, uh, dramatically? | 结束的非常戏剧化 |
[28:07] | You wanna talk about that? | 你想说说那事吗 |
[28:08] | Not particularly. | 不想 |
[28:11] | Yeah, me neither. | 好的 我也不想 |
[28:13] | See, I’m more interested in why Gus Fring | 我更想知道为什么古斯·福林 |
[28:16] | decided to put a guy like you | 选你这样的人 |
[28:18] | in charge of his corporate security. | 做他的企业安全 |
[28:20] | I mean, given your…history | 因为以你的履历 |
[28:24] | Doing background checks on pimple-faced fry cooks. | 去调查一些疙瘩脸炸鸡厨师的背景 |
[28:28] | Seems like overkill. | 似乎有点大材小用 |
[28:30] | What else you do for Fring? | 你还为福林做什么工作 |
[28:32] | He must’ve needed help running that drug empire | 他肯定需要人帮他经营毒品帝国 |
[28:35] | of his, no? | 不是吗 |
[28:38] | Drug empire? | 毒品帝国 |
[28:40] | First I’m hearing about that. | 我还是第一次听说 |
[28:42] | I don’t know anything about that. | 我对此一无所知 |
[28:44] | Hey, man, we have a guy | 听着朋友 我们有人 |
[28:45] | that could put you in that underground lab, | 可以在那间地下实验室里 |
[28:47] | And he’ll testify to it. | 当场指证你 |
[28:48] | So from here on out, this can go hard or easy. | 所以从现在开始 我们能来软的或硬的 |
[28:52] | So what’s it gonna be? | 你想选哪个 |
[29:04] | Forget your handcuffs? | 忘带手铐了吗 |
[29:07] | I’m confused. | 我很困惑 |
[29:08] | Am I under arrest here, or am I not? | 我到底被捕了吗 |
[29:17] | You wanna state that for the camera? | 需要我再对着镜头说一遍么 |
[29:24] | You are not under arrest, currently. | 你没有被捕 目前还没有 |
[29:28] | Agents, do you have any more questions for me? | 探员们 你们还有问题要问吗 |
[29:31] | Because you’ve got me very stirred up | 因为你们的错误指控 |
[29:33] | with all these false accusations. | 令我十分不适 |
[29:36] | If I’m not under arrest, I’d prefer to leave. | 如果我没有被捕 我希望能离开 |
[29:39] | Oh, well… uh-huh. | 呃… 好吧 |
[29:45] | And I suppose we could talk about the two million dollars | 也许我们可以谈谈你孙女名下的 |
[29:49] | in your granddaughter’s name. | 两百万美元 |
[29:55] | Yeah. It seems, uh, | 是的 看起来 |
[29:57] | Fring had all these secret offshore accounts | 福林好像向一些秘密离岸账户 |
[29:59] | that he would deposit money into– | 打入存款 |
[30:01] | Like, uh, well, an even dozen of them– | 一共有十几个人吧 |
[30:03] | and they’re all in the names | 而且这些人 |
[30:04] | of certain people on his payroll. | 都为他工作 |
[30:05] | There was the, uh– the manager of the laundry, | 比如有洗衣店经理 |
[30:09] | Um, a couple guys from the Pollos Distribution Center. | 博罗炸鸡分发中心的几个人 |
[30:13] | There was the owner of a chemical warehouse, a bunch of others. | 一位化工品仓库的业主 还有其他几个人 |
[30:17] | You know, guys that must’ve been getting paid off the books. | 你懂的 就是那种要秘密打钱的人 |
[30:20] | Anyway, one of the names | 不管怎样 有一个名字 |
[30:23] | was Kaylee Ehrmantraut. | 叫凯莉·厄门绍特 |
[30:28] | Ten years old | 十岁 |
[30:30] | and just cute as a button. | 可爱的不得了 |
[30:32] | Yeah. Two million and change | 是的 我们发现 |
[30:35] | we found on deposit for her. | 她的存款有两百多万 |
[30:37] | Way more than anybody else. | 比其他人多得多 |
[30:38] | Now, my partner here, | 我的搭档 |
[30:40] | he took one look at that and said, “Shit, man. | 他看了一眼数额然后说”我操 老兄 |
[30:43] | This fifth-grade girl is | 这个五年级小女孩 |
[30:44] | the muscle behind Fring’s entire operation.” | 原来才是福林业务背后的打手” |
[30:46] | I said, “Whoa, whoa. Hey, partner, slow down there. | 我说”不不 搭档 别急 |
[30:49] | “Maybe it was actually | 也许事实上 |
[30:50] | Her dear old granddaddy.” | 是她亲爱的爷爷” |
[30:55] | Impressive, no? | 很厉害吧 |
[30:56] | That… | 我的… |
[30:58] | level of insight? | 洞察力 |
[31:01] | He’s not impressed, Gomie. | 他不是很惊讶啊 格米 |
[31:03] | Perhaps he’s picturing all that money going bye-bye. | 也许他正在想自己的钱都完蛋了 |
[31:07] | Yeah, well, I mean, | 没错 我是说 |
[31:09] | the government’s gonna take every last dollar, unless… | 政府会把钱拿的一干二净 除非… |
[31:15] | Well, here’s the thing, Mike– or Michael? | 是这样的 我叫你麦克还是迈克尔 |
[31:17] | – Mr. Ehrmantraut. – Here’s the thing, mike. | -厄门绍特先生 -是这样的 麦克 |
[31:19] | Lucky for you, you didn’t touch that money. | 你很幸运 你没碰过那些钱 |
[31:21] | I cannot say the same for the other 11 on the list. | 其他11个人我就不敢说了 |
[31:24] | One of your guys is gonna roll on you, | 他们中迟早有人会揭发你 |
[31:26] | and then we’ll definitely remember the handcuffs. | 那时我们可不会忘了带手铐 |
[31:29] | Now, before that day comes, | 趁还不算太迟 |
[31:31] | You can do yourself a solid. | 你可以帮自己一把 |
[31:35] | You can tell us what you know, | 你可以告诉我们你知道的事情 |
[31:37] | you can tell us who’s still out there, | 你可以告诉我们嫌疑人还有谁 |
[31:40] | And if we like your story, | 如果我们喜欢你给的情报 |
[31:44] | good things can happen. | 好事也许会发生 |
[31:45] | Kaylee might be able to keep some of that money. | 凯莉也许能留下一部分钱 |
[31:48] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[31:50] | So what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[31:57] | I don’t know anything about any money. | 我不知道什么钱 |
[32:01] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[32:15] | First order of business | 开张第一件事 |
[32:16] | is to find a new place to cook. | 是找一个新制毒地点 |
[32:18] | Before anyone says it, no more R.V.’s. | 事先说好 不准再提房车 |
[32:21] | I don’t know. The Crystal Ship did pretty good for us. | 我觉得冰船挺好用 |
[32:25] | The “Crystal Ship”? | “冰船” |
[32:26] | Yeah. That’s what I called it. | 是的 我是这么叫它的 |
[32:28] | Well, I’ll admit, it held its own as a starter lab, | 我承认 对刚起步者来说确实好用 |
[32:32] | but it was too dark, too small, | 但里面太黑 太小 |
[32:35] | not to mention it could’ve broken down | 更不用说还会 |
[32:36] | at any moment. | 随时抛锚 |
[32:38] | Saul, find us someplace safe from prying eyes. | 索尔 给我们找个隐蔽的地方 |
[32:41] | Security against detection is paramount. | 反侦察的安保措施很重要 |
[32:44] | But I don’t wanna drive too far. | 但我也不想开车走太远 |
[32:45] | No more 50-mile treks to some indian reservation. | 不要再跋涉50英里去什么印第安领地 |
[32:48] | In town is trickier. | 放在城里比较难 |
[32:50] | I mean, you got a lot more of your prying eyes. | 不够隐蔽 |
[32:53] | If Gus can manage it, then so can we. | 古斯能做到 我们也能 |
[33:00] | Precursor. Where are we with that? | 制毒化学品 情况怎么样 |
[33:04] | Uh, we’re good on everything | 我们什么都不缺 |
[33:06] | Except, uh, methylamine. | 只缺… 甲胺 |
[33:10] | No surprise. | 一点都不奇怪 |
[33:12] | It’s dry as hell out there. | 外面一点货都没有 |
[33:13] | What if we switched back to a pseudo-cook? | 我们能用替代品制毒吗 |
[33:16] | Absolutely out of the question. | 绝对不行 |
[33:18] | Jesse, there is methylamine out there. I know it. | 杰西 我相信 会有甲胺的 |
[33:21] | Yeah, but what if there’s not? | 是吗 但没有怎么办 |
[33:23] | Because there isn’t. | 因为就是没有 |
[33:25] | I mean, really. | 真的没有 |
[33:26] | There is. | 会有的 |
[33:29] | Have faith. | 要有信心 |
[33:32] | Can I– can I offer a thought? | 我能提供个思路吗 |
[33:35] | Say a guy wins the lottery. | 比如有人中了彩票 |
[33:37] | Ten million bucks. | 千万大奖 |
[33:39] | The very next day, what’s the one thing he does not do? | 那第二天 他肯定不会干什么 |
[33:42] | He does not go buy another lottery ticket, right? | 显然他不会再去买彩票 |
[33:45] | He counts his lucky stars, and he sails off into the sunset, | 他会点着钞票开溜 环游世界 |
[33:49] | Which, seems to me, and all due respect, | 看我看来 我无意冒犯 |
[33:53] | Some advice you two might take. | 对你们俩来说是个好选择 |
[33:56] | What lottery did I win exactly? | 可我中了哪门子彩票 |
[33:58] | Hey, you’re alive. | 能活着不算吗 |
[34:01] | I mean, as far as I’m concerned, that’s the Irish sweepstakes. | 依我看 这就是抽中了大奖 |
[34:04] | I’m alive, and I’m broke. | 人活着 钱没了 |
[34:06] | Counting the money that I owe Jesse, | 还得想着欠杰西的钱 |
[34:08] | I’m about 40 grand in the hole. | 外债差不多四万块 |
[34:10] | Does that seem like an acceptable | 就这样撒手不干 |
[34:12] | stopping point to you? | 换了你能接受吗 |
[34:16] | There is gold in the streets, | 满世界都是钱 |
[34:18] | just waiting for someone to come and scoop it up. | 就等着人们去捡 |
[34:22] | But me, I should quit now. | 但我却要退出 |
[34:23] | Jesse, too, I suppose, huh? | 恐怕还有杰西 |
[34:28] | I got you this time, kid. | 小家伙 这次你输了吧 |
[34:32] | And how come you get two, and I only get one? | 你怎么有俩 我就一个 |
[34:37] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 别 别耍赖 |
[34:38] | That one’s mine! | 那个是我的 |
[34:42] | No. Aaahhh! | 不是的 |
[34:55] | I give up, baby. | 我认输了 宝贝 |
[34:59] | You’re too good. | 你太厉害了 |
[35:02] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[35:04] | It’s me. You got a minute? | 是我 方便讲话吗 |
[35:06] | Yeah. A minute. What’s up, Chow? | 说吧 什么情况 周 |
[35:09] | The D.E.A., they call me to come back. | 缉毒署电话叫我回去 |
[35:12] | – Say they want to talk more. – I’m sure they do. | -说还想谈谈 -我猜他们就会 |
[35:16] | Did you call your lawyer? | 你通知律师了吗 |
[35:17] | Yeah, but, Mike, the D.E.A. take all my money. | 说了 可是麦克 缉毒署把我钱都拿走了 |
[35:21] | I need it. | 我需要钱 |
[35:22] | I need my money. | 我需要那笔钱 |
[35:24] | You understand. | 你了解的 |
[35:26] | What do you want me to do about it? | 你想要我怎么做 |
[35:28] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[35:30] | I don’t know. We gotta talk. | 我不知道 但咱们得谈谈 |
[35:33] | Not on the phone. | 电话里不行 |
[35:35] | Can you come to my house? | 你能来我家吗 |
[35:42] | All right. | 好吧 |
[35:42] | Give me two hours. | 两小时后到 |
[37:11] | Chris. | 克里斯 |
[37:16] | I’d like you to drop your gun where you stand, | 把枪扔在地上 |
[37:19] | and then turn around very slowly. | 然后慢慢转身 |
[37:37] | Come on over and sit next to Chow. | 走过来 坐周那边 |
[38:02] | How much was she gonna pay you? | 她会付你多少钱 |
[38:07] | Ten thousand a name. | 一个人一万 |
[38:11] | How far did you get down the list? | 你干掉几个了 |
[38:14] | Just Chow. | 就周一个 |
[38:16] | I figured I’d start with you. | 我想从你开始 |
[38:18] | For you, she was gonna pay 30,000. | 杀了你她给三万 |
[38:23] | I’m really sorry about this, Mike, | 很抱歉 麦克 |
[38:24] | But I needed the money. | 可我需要钱 |
[38:26] | Those feds, they took it all, man. | 那些联邦探员把钱都拿走了 |
[38:33] | I know. | 我知道 |
[38:36] | Are you ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[38:38] | Listen, Mike… | 听我说 麦克 |
[39:02] | Kira, come and have some cookies. | 基拉 来吃些饼干 |
[39:05] | It’s a cookie! | 吃饼干啦 |
[39:06] | It’s a cookie, Yes! | 吃饼干喽 是哦 |
[39:09] | Let’s go. Uh-huh. | 来吧 |
[39:11] | Let’s count. | 先数数 |
[39:15] | Uno. Dos. Tres. | 一 二 三 |
[39:18] | Cuatro. | 四 |
[39:20] | Cinco. | 五 |
[39:21] | – Seis. – Seis. Muy bien. | -六 -六 真棒 |
[39:23] | – Siete. – Siete. | -七 -七 |
[39:25] | Ocho. | 八 |
[39:27] | Nueve. Diez. | 九 十 |
[39:30] | Bravo, Kira. Bravo. | 太棒了 基拉真厉害 |
[39:32] | Okay. | 好了 |
[39:32] | – Amarillo. – Amarillo. | -黄色 -黄色 |
[39:36] | – Rosado. – Rosado. | -红色 -红色 |
[39:39] | – Azul. – Azul. | -蓝色 -蓝色 |
[39:41] | – Verde. – Verde. | -绿色 -绿色 |
[39:49] | Well, look at this. What are you doing? | 看这个 在做什么哦 |
[39:51] | – Hey, mommy! – What are you doing still up? | -妈咪 -怎么还不睡觉呢 |
[39:54] | Hey, yourself. Give me a kiss. | 宝贝 来亲一个 |
[39:56] | She said she wanted to wait for you. | 她说想等你回来 |
[39:57] | She does, huh? | 是吗 |
[39:59] | Well, who’s the adult here, Delores? | 德洛丽丝 别总惯着她 |
[40:02] | Tell me she ate her dinner, at least. | 她总吃晚饭了吧 |
[40:04] | Oh, yes, she ate everything. | 吃了 吃了个光光 |
[40:05] | She ate her peas, she ate her carrots. | 豌豆吃了 萝卜也吃了 |
[40:07] | Do whatever it takes | 别让她们过来 |
[40:08] | to keep them out of here, or they die. | 不然全得死 |
[40:10] | – Understand? – She ate a whole lot of carrots this time. | -明白? -今天她吃了好多的胡萝卜 |
[40:12] | – Yep. – That’s right, my girl. | -对哦 -真是好孩子 |
[40:16] | Delores, I’m gonna take a bath. | 德洛丽丝 我去洗澡了 |
[40:18] | Put Kira to bed and then go on home. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 带基拉上床你就回吧 明天见 |
[40:21] | Really? You don’t want me to wait for you? | 行吗 不用我等你洗完吗 |
[40:23] | No, you go home. Thank you. | 不用了 回吧 谢谢 |
[40:26] | Si. Ms. Lydia. | 好的 莉迪亚夫人 |
[40:27] | Buenas noches. | 晚安 |
[40:30] | Mommy, you gonna come say good night to me? | 妈咪 你会来和我说晚安吗 |
[40:33] | Yeah, honey. After mommy takes a bath. | 会的宝贝 等妈咪先洗澡 |
[40:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:38] | Love you. | 爱你 |
[40:41] | Mommy’s very tired, so let’s go to bed. | 妈咪累了 咱们先去睡 |
[40:57] | Don’t hurt my daughter. | 别伤害我女儿 |
[41:01] | I won’t have to unless you scream. | 你不叫她就没事 |
[41:04] | You know why I’m here? | 知道我来干嘛吗 |
[41:07] | Get it. | 知道 |
[41:09] | What are you waiting for? | 你还等什么 |
[41:11] | The nanny to leave. | 等保姆走 |
[41:15] | If you have anything to say to me, | 要是你还有什么话 |
[41:16] | now’s the time. | 趁早说吧 |
[41:26] | Two good men died because of you. | 两个好人因你而死 |
[41:31] | Don’t shoot me in the face. | 请别朝我的脸开枪 |
[41:33] | Please. | 求你了 |
[41:35] | I don’t want my daughter seeing me like that. | 我不想女儿看到那种惨状 |
[41:37] | – Your daughter won’t see you. – Yes, she will. She’ll find me. | -你女儿看不到你 -不 能看到 她会找我的 |
[41:40] | She never once sleeps through the night. | 她晚上醒过来会找我 |
[41:41] | Nobody’s gonna find you, Lydia. | 没人能找到你 莉迪亚 |
[41:44] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[41:46] | No. | 不要 |
[41:48] | No. No. | 别 不要这样 |
[41:49] | No! Sh-she has to find me. | 不要 她要找到我 |
[41:52] | – Lower your voice. – She has to find me. | -低声点 -她必须找到我 |
[41:55] | She has to find me. I– I– | 她要找到我 我…我 |
[41:56] | You want your five-year-old daughter | 你想让你五岁大的女儿 |
[41:58] | stumbling across your dead body? | 撞见你的尸体吗 |
[42:00] | I can’t just disappear. | 我不能这么不见了 |
[42:02] | She has to know I didn’t leave her. | 得让她知道不是我抛弃她 |
[42:04] | – She has to know that! – Keep your voice down. | -必须让她知道 -你小声点 |
[42:06] | I don’t care what you do. | 管你干什么 |
[42:07] | I’ll scream, and I’ll keep screaming. | 我要叫了 要不停地叫 |
[42:09] | My daughter’s not thinking I abandoned her! | 不能让女儿以为我抛弃了她 |
[42:12] | Shut up and calm down. | 闭嘴 冷静点 |
[42:15] | I don’t care. You have to promise. | 无所谓了 你要答应我 |
[42:17] | You have to promise me… | 你必须向我保证 |
[42:27] | Promise I don’t disappear. | 保证不让我消失 |
[42:56] | Can you still get your hands on methylamine? | 你还能弄到甲胺吗 |
[43:03] | Methylamine, Lydia. | 甲胺 莉迪亚 |
[43:04] | Can you still get it? | 还能弄到吗 |
[43:08] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[43:12] | Why? | 干什么 |
[43:37] | Yes? | 喂 |
[43:38] | You still plan to move forward? | 你们还想继续 |
[43:42] | Yes, we do. | 是的 没错 |
[43:44] | I’ve reconsidered. I’m in. | 我改变主意了 算我一个 |
[43:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[44:11] | Well, you missed a good meal. | 你错过了一顿丰盛的晚餐 |
[44:15] | The lasagna came out very well, | 千层面做的很棒 |
[44:17] | if I do say so myself. | 连我都佩服自己了 |
[44:22] | I wrapped some up for you if you’d like some later. | 我给你留了一点 回头你尝尝 |
[44:42] | You know, it gets easier. | 一切正走向正轨 |
[44:45] | I promise you that it does. | 我答应过你的 |
[44:50] | What you’re feeling right now… | 你现在那些感受 |
[44:53] | about, uh, Ted… | 关于泰德 |
[44:58] | everything… | 关于一切 |
[45:03] | it’ll pass. | 都会过去的 |
[45:58] | When we do… | 只要我们 |
[46:00] | what we do for good reasons… | 做的事情有一个美好的目的 |
[46:09] | Then we’ve got nothing to worry about. | 那我们就不必担心 |
[46:17] | And there’s no better reason… | 而最美好的目的 |
[46:21] | than family. | 就是为了我们的家庭 |