时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Here you go. | 给您 |
[00:34] | What happened there? | 这是干什么 |
[00:38] | It’s my birthday. | 今天是我生日 |
[00:39] | Yeah? Well, Happy Birthday. | 真的么 祝你生日快乐 |
[00:44] | Birthday meals are free at Denny’s. | 丹尼餐厅生日就餐免费 |
[00:45] | All you gotta show is a valid ID. | 只需要您出示有效身份证 |
[00:47] | I’m good. Thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[00:49] | Really? Free meal. Free is good. | 真的么 免费的哦 免费总是好的 |
[00:52] | Even if I was, like, rich, free is always good. | 就算我很有钱的话 免费也总是好的 |
[00:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:07] | New Hampshire. You’re a long way from home. | 新罕布什尔 您离家够远的 |
[01:10] | How long a drive is that? | 开了多长时间车 |
[01:12] | About 30 hours before you stop for gas. | 大约三十个小时 停下来加油 |
[01:15] | Wow. You headed to California? | 你要去加利福尼亚么 |
[01:17] | No. Here. | 不 就是来这 |
[01:21] | OK So what’s here? | 好吧 那您来这里做什么 |
[01:31] | Business. | 做买卖 |
[01:32] | You know, I was in Boston once, | 您知道么 我去过一趟波士顿 |
[01:34] | Boston and a little town called Swampscott, | 一个叫做斯瓦姆斯科特的小城 |
[01:36] | which is right outside of Boston. | 就在波士顿外围 |
[01:39] | That’s kind of near New Hampshire, right? | 离新罕布什尔很近 对吧 |
[01:43] | Yeah. More or less. | 嗯 差不多吧 |
[01:46] | Yeah, I was maybe 6, so I don’t really remember it. | 是啊 我当时才六岁 记不清楚了 |
[01:49] | I want to say I liked it. They got this really big aquarium. | 我很喜欢那里 那里有个很大的水族馆 |
[01:52] | Yeah. Great science museum there. | 是啊 还有一座很棒的科学博物馆 |
[01:58] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[02:02] | Hi. | 您好 |
[02:03] | – Hi. – My name’s Lucy. I’ll be your server. | -你好 -我叫露西 由我为您服务 |
[02:24] | I get to worry this one would end up crossing the border? | 我不用担心它会被带出国吧 |
[02:29] | It’s never leaving town. | 它不会离开这座城市 |
[02:31] | Is there a– a manual? Instruction manual? | 有说明书么 操作说明书 |
[02:36] | I pulled something off the internet. | 我放到网上去了 |
[02:38] | It’s in there. | 都在那上面 |
[02:43] | Good luck, I guess. | 我应该说 祝你好运了 |
[03:23] | Happy Birthday, Mr. Lambert. | 生日快乐 兰姆波特先生 |
[04:39] | Jesus, Walt, the news here– | 天呐 沃尔特 新闻里说 |
[04:42] | Gus Fring is dead. | 古斯·弗林死了 |
[04:44] | He was blown up along with some person from some Mexican cartel, | 他还有几个墨西哥贩毒集团的人一起被炸死了 |
[04:48] | and the DEA has no idea what to make of it. | 毒品管制局也不知道这是怎么回事 |
[04:52] | Do you know about this? | 你知道这事么 |
[04:55] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[04:59] | – Walt, I need you to– – It is over | -沃尔特 我要你 -结束了 |
[05:03] | We’re safe. | 我们安全了 |
[05:22] | Was this you? | 是你干的么 |
[05:28] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[05:31] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[07:19] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[07:20] | Dad. | 老爸 |
[07:25] | You don’t have the TV on? Seriously? | 你居然没开电视 开玩笑呢吧 |
[07:27] | Uh, no, sorry, I– No… | 没有 抱歉 我 |
[07:30] | You didn’t tell him about Mr. Fring? | 你没告诉他关于弗林先生的事么 |
[07:33] | Um, he knows. | 他知道了 |
[07:35] | I– | 我 |
[07:36] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[07:37] | Jesus, dad, it– | 天呐 老爸 |
[07:39] | It’s all they’re talking about. | 他们都在讨论这事 |
[07:42] | They– they haven’t said it on TV yet, | 虽然他们还没在电视上公布 |
[07:44] | but Uncle Hank says he was this, major, major drug dealer. | 但汉克姨夫说弗林是个大毒枭 |
[07:48] | I mean, like, holy shit. | 我想说 我的天呐 |
[07:51] | Your uncle is safe, right? How do they know that? | 你姨夫很安全 是吧 他们怎么知道的 |
[07:55] | Uncle Hank was after this guy all along. | 汉克姨夫一直在追查他 |
[07:57] | He didn’t tell us, but he was. | 他没告诉我们 但他一直在这么做 |
[08:00] | He even took me to his restaurant one time, | 他有一次甚至带我去了他的餐馆 |
[08:02] | just, like, totally toying with the guy, | 就好像 一直在戏耍这个家伙 |
[08:06] | just like “I got my eye on you,” Like that. | 就好像在说”我一直盯着你呢” |
[08:08] | They figure Mr. Fring is the one | 他们发现弗林先生就是那个 |
[08:11] | who put the hit out on Uncle Hank. | 派人袭击汉克姨夫的幕后黑手 |
[08:13] | Just somebody got to him first. | 只是这次他被人先杀了 |
[08:17] | Yeah, wow. | 是啊 |
[08:19] | Aunt Marie’s still pretty freaked. | 玛丽姨妈还是觉得很后怕 |
[08:21] | She never wanted us to leave. | 她不想让我们走 |
[08:23] | But mom figured it was time. | 但是妈妈觉得已经没什么问题了 |
[08:28] | There’s still some agents over there, | 还有几个探员在那 |
[08:30] | but they figure it’s over. | 但是他们觉得这件事已经结束了 |
[08:33] | Like, when this hits the news, | 当这个事情在新闻上播出的时候 |
[08:36] | Uncle Hank is going to be a hero. | 汉克姨夫就会成为英雄 |
[08:38] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[08:39] | I mean, even more so than before. | 我是说 比以前更伟岸的英雄 |
[08:42] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[08:44] | See– See if it’s on TV. | 看看电视上演了没有 |
[08:46] | Yeah, yeah, I want to. | 好的 好的 我也想看 |
[08:47] | Just– just give me a couple minutes, huh? | 但是 先等我两分钟 |
[09:11] | Hi, sweet pea. | 你好啊 小宝贝儿 |
[09:13] | Oh, daddy missed you so much. | 爸爸想死你了 |
[09:18] | Yes, he did. | 可想了 |
[09:20] | I know. I missed you, too. | 我知道 我也想你 |
[09:29] | Well, don’t you think I rate a “Hello,” At least? | 你不觉得我至少该被问一声”你好”么 |
[09:35] | Hello. | 你好 |
[09:43] | Hello to you, too. | 你也好 |
[09:48] | So are you gonna talk to me here? | 你打算和我谈谈么 |
[09:52] | Are you gonna– | 你打算 |
[09:54] | You gonna show some kind of– | 你打算表现出一点 |
[09:58] | I don’t know– Some kind of mild relief that I’m alive? | 我也不好说 看到我还活着时的宽慰么 |
[10:04] | I am relieved, Walt. | 我是很宽慰 沃尔特 |
[10:07] | And scared. | 同时也很害怕 |
[10:10] | Scared? | 害怕 |
[10:13] | Scared of what? | 害怕什么 |
[10:18] | You. | 你 |
[11:00] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[12:23] | Jesus, just say it already. | 老天 赶紧说了吧 |
[12:24] | Tell me “I told you so.” | 说”我早告诉你了” |
[12:26] | Get it out of your system | 在你憋坏之前 |
[12:27] | before you need, like, dialysis or something. | 赶紧说出来 |
[12:31] | It’s exactly like Boetticher’s drawings. | 这里和伯蒂彻画的一样 |
[12:35] | Where were the two bodies? | 两具尸体在哪里 |
[12:37] | Over by the freezer elevator, over there. | 在冷库那里 那边 |
[12:44] | No idea who they were? | 查不出他们的身份吗 |
[12:45] | Nah, not much left. | 查不出 都烧得差不多了 |
[12:47] | Apparently the teeth do this popcorn thing | 很显然牙齿遇到高温的时候 |
[12:49] | when they get too hot, | 会像爆米花一样爆开 |
[12:50] | so they tell me. | 我也是看了他们才知道 |
[12:53] | Whoever torched it, did it up right. | 这个放火的人 做得很完美 |
[13:01] | Fring, you magnificent bastard. | 福林 你这个混蛋 |
[13:14] | Huh. What do you figure that was? | 你觉得那是什么 |
[13:17] | I don’t know. Some kind of lab equipment? | 不知道 是实验设备吗 |
[13:27] | Maybe a camera? | 没准是个摄像头 |
[13:44] | Come on. Be nice. Just be nice. | 拜托 乖一点 |
[13:48] | Come, hey. | 喂 |
[13:51] | You be nice. Just be nice. | 说你呢 乖一点 |
[13:52] | Let Wendell in there. | 让温道尔也吃点 |
[13:55] | If Wendell doesn’t eat, nobody eats. | 如果温道尔吃不到 你们也都别吃了 |
[13:59] | Are you sure? Are you completely sure? | 你确定 百分百确定[西语] |
[14:01] | And what about…? Yes, I will tell him. | 那 好 我会转告他[西语] |
[14:05] | Yes, I will tell him. | 我会转告他[西语] |
[14:12] | It’s Gustavo. | 古斯塔沃 |
[14:15] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[14:52] | Son of a bitch. | 婊子养的 |
[14:55] | Son of a bitch. | 婊子养的 |
[14:57] | Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Hold up! Hold up! | 住手 住手 |
[14:59] | Get out of my way, kid. | 孩子 别挡着我 |
[15:00] | Mike, wait a minute, all right? Let him talk. | 麦克 等一下行吗 听他说 |
[15:02] | “Let him talk.” I am done | “听他说” |
[15:03] | listening to this asshole talk. | 我已经听够了 |
[15:05] | Now get out of my way. | 给我让开 |
[15:07] | He’s got something you need to hear, all right? | 这事你一定要听 |
[15:09] | What did you do, Jesse? | 你干了什么 杰西 |
[15:11] | Do you even know? | 你知不知道 |
[15:12] | Do you even know what you’ve done? | 你到底知不知道你干了什么吗 |
[15:14] | Yeah, he save his own life. | 他救了自己一命 |
[15:16] | One more word– | 你敢再说一个字 |
[15:17] | Mike. Mike. | 麦克 麦克 |
[15:19] | If you kill him, you’re going to have to kill me. | 如果你要杀他 得先杀了我 |
[15:21] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[15:24] | Oh, Jesse. | 杰西 |
[15:27] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[15:30] | What is it with you guys? | 你们到底怎么回事 |
[15:33] | Honest to God. | 说实话 |
[15:37] | May I? | 我可以说了吗 |
[15:40] | Look. Whatever differences you and I have, | 听着 不管我们有什么分歧 |
[15:43] | they’ll keep. | 先放在一边 |
[15:44] | Right now we’ve got bigger fish to fry. | 现在我们有更重要的事要处理 |
[15:47] | Bigger fish. | 什么更重要的事 |
[15:49] | The video cameras. | 古斯在洗衣房 实验室里 |
[15:51] | Gus kept cameras on us at the lab, | 为了监控我们放的摄像头 |
[15:53] | at the laundry, God only knows where else. | 谁知道别的地方还有没有 |
[15:56] | And, of course, when I say “Us,” | 当然 我说的”我们” |
[15:58] | including you. | 也包括你 |
[15:59] | Mike. | 麦克 |
[16:01] | Mike, if he taped all that shit– | 麦克 如果他把那些都录下来了 |
[16:04] | Us cooking, you picking up… | 我们制毒 你取货的录像 |
[16:07] | If Gus had a record of | 如果古斯都录了下来 |
[16:08] | that and the police get to it before we do… | 并且警察在我们之前找到的话 |
[16:10] | You son of a bitch. | 你这个混蛋 |
[16:12] | Mike, it’s all on tape somewhere, | 麦克 它们肯定存在某个地方的录像带上 |
[16:13] | or a hard drive. | 或者硬盘里 |
[16:16] | Where? | 是哪里 |
[16:17] | Where did he keep it? | 他把录像存在哪里 |
[16:22] | He had a laptop in his office. | 在他办公室的笔记本电脑里 |
[16:25] | He kept it at the back of the restaurant. | 就在餐厅后面的办公室里 |
[16:29] | It all fed straight to there. | 录像都存在那里面 |
[16:39] | What? | 什么 |
[16:40] | Keys, scumbag. | 钥匙 混蛋 |
[16:42] | It’s the universal symbol for keys. | 这是要钥匙的国际手势 |
[17:16] | Meter fraud. | 邮资诈骗 |
[17:17] | Yes, yes, it’s a big deal. | 是的 这很重要 |
[17:20] | Guy rigs his meter | 那人改了他的邮资戳 |
[17:22] | so he’s paying two cents less for first-class postage. | 这样他第一档的邮费能少付两分钱 |
[17:25] | I’m here to tell you | 我是要告诉你 |
[17:26] | that the USPS takes that very seriously. | 美国邮政管理局对这事很重视 |
[17:29] | It’s money out of your pocket. | 这是从我口袋里偷钱 |
[17:32] | It’s money out of my pocket. | 也是从你口袋里偷钱 |
[17:34] | I was hoping– Now, look, sarge. | 我是希望 听着 警官 |
[17:37] | Do you think we could work together on this thing? | 你觉得我们能一起处理这事吗 |
[17:40] | You folks have it over there? | 至少告诉我 |
[17:41] | Could you tell me that, at least? | 你们的人有这东西吗 |
[17:51] | Well, thanks for your help. | 好吧 感谢你的帮助 |
[17:53] | Uh, Inspector Clark, Inspector Dave Clark, | 我是克拉克巡查员 戴夫·克拉克 |
[17:56] | like the Dave Clark Five? | 和戴夫·克拉克五人组一样的名字 |
[17:59] | Oh, before your time. | 你太年轻了 |
[18:01] | Well, you feel free to call me day or night at this number. | 有什么事情随时打给我 |
[18:04] | Yes, sir. No, you as well. | 是的 警官 不 你也是 |
[18:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[18:14] | We’re boned. | 我们完蛋了 |
[18:23] | You know how they say | 你知道他们常说 |
[18:24] | “It’s been a pleasure”? | “这是我的荣幸” |
[18:28] | It hasn’t. | 这次不是 |
[18:30] | Are you going to tell us about the laptop? | 你不打算告诉我们笔记本电脑的事么 |
[18:32] | Where you going? | 你要去哪 |
[18:34] | I’m gettin’ the hell out of dodge, kid, | 我要准备跑路了 孩子 |
[18:36] | and so should you. | 你也该走了 |
[18:38] | It’s just a matter of time. | 现在只是时间问题 |
[18:39] | Mike, | 麦克 |
[18:41] | where is the laptop? | 笔记本电脑在哪里 |
[18:43] | What the hell difference does it make? | 问这还有他妈什么用 |
[18:44] | They got it. End of story. | 他们拿到了 结束了 |
[18:53] | APD, Northwest Area Command, on 2nd. | 阿尔布开克西北区警局 第二分队 |
[18:57] | They tagged it, they filed it, | 贴过标签 归档了 |
[18:59] | it’s in the system, | 系统中已有备案 |
[19:00] | and they locked it in their evidence room. | 而且锁进了证物室 |
[19:03] | All right. | 好吧 |
[19:06] | All right. So… describe the building. | 好吧 描述一下那栋建筑 |
[19:11] | Describe the– | 描述… |
[19:12] | How about I describe Fort Knox? | 我还不如给你描述下诺克斯堡 |
[19:14] | And what are you going to do? | 而且你能干什么 |
[19:16] | Are you going to put on your | 你准备穿着 |
[19:17] | black leotard and go dangling on a close line? | 夜行衣去走钢丝吗 |
[19:20] | It’s a building full of cops. What else do you need to know? | 那栋楼里全是警察 你还想知道什么 |
[19:22] | And why in the hell am I talking to you? | 我都不知道为什么和你在这废话 |
[19:26] | Mike, we gotta do something. | 麦克 我们必须想出对策 |
[19:30] | I am doing something. | 跑路就是我的对策 |
[19:32] | He’s good with this stuff. Just give him a chance. | 他对这类事很在行 给他个机会吧 |
[19:35] | Now, you look. | 听着 |
[19:36] | That laptop might as well be on the Moon. | 那台笔记本根本不可能拿到 |
[19:40] | They build these evidence rooms | 他们把证物室 |
[19:41] | like bank vaults because guess what? | 建的跟银行金库一样 |
[19:44] | Lunatics like you want to break into them. | 就因为有你这种疯子想要闯进去 |
[19:47] | But unlike a bank vault | 但和银行金库不同 |
[19:50] | this is a place that is guarded 24 hours a day | 证据室有警察 |
[19:53] | by the police. | 24小时保护 |
[19:55] | There’s no way you’re getting it out of there. | 你根本不可能把东西拿出来 |
[19:58] | Who said that we have to get it out of there? | 谁说一定要拿出来了 |
[20:04] | We just need to destroy what’s on it. | 我们只需毁灭证据就行 |
[20:07] | Oh, so now you want to blow up a police station. | 你现在又想炸警局了 |
[20:10] | I don’t believe I said that, no. | 我没那么说过 我没有 |
[20:12] | Nursing home full of old folks just whet your appetite. | 养老院的一堆老人还不够你开胃 |
[20:15] | Now you want to kill a bunch of cops. | 你现在又想杀警察了 |
[20:16] | I’ve never said anything about killing anybody. | 我从没说过杀谁 |
[20:19] | I am, however, considering the possibility of a device. | 但也许我们可以做一件装置 |
[20:22] | – A device. – Yes, a small device. | -装置 -是的 小装置 |
[20:24] | Say this device gets filed into evidence. | 假设这个装置也被归入证物 |
[20:27] | Now, it is inside that room. | 它就可以进到房间里 |
[20:29] | What about a magnet? | 磁铁怎么样 |
[20:30] | You want to commit a whole other crime | 你要再犯另外一件案子 |
[20:32] | just to get this bomb of yours into evidence. | 仅仅为了把你的炸弹归证吗 |
[20:34] | Who said bomb? I said a device. | 谁说炸弹了 我只说某种装置 |
[20:36] | – Yo, what about, like, a magnet? – An incendiary device. | -磁铁怎么样 -比如某种纵火装置 |
[20:38] | One quick fire is all it would take. | 一场小火灾就足够了 |
[20:40] | You don’t think they have fire suppression? | 你以为他们没有灭火系统吗 |
[20:41] | I’m not talking about sprinklers. | 那喷的可不是水 |
[20:43] | I’m talking about halon, because halon doesn’t destroy evidence. | 而是灭火剂 灭火剂不会让证物遭到损坏 |
[20:46] | – A magnet, though, maybe like– – All right, so a bomb, then. | -但磁铁也许… -好吧 那还是用炸弹吧 |
[20:48] | Maybe we plant a bomb outside. | 我们也许可以在墙外设置炸弹 |
[20:50] | Oh, actually I knew a crew out of Fort Worth | 我刚好认识一群沃思堡市的人 |
[20:52] | that tried to blow up an evidence room from outside. | 试着从墙外炸掉证物室 |
[20:55] | About all they did was take out a couple of hedges. | 但他们最后只炸断了几根树枝 |
[20:57] | You are probably talking about 2 feet | 你要知道 那里有两英尺厚的 |
[21:00] | of reinforced concrete. | 加固水泥墙 |
[21:01] | Or what about a magnet? | 磁铁怎么样 |
[21:03] | What magnet? What about it? | 什么磁铁 磁铁怎么了 |
[21:06] | You know, just a… | 就像这样 |
[21:23] | So what do you think? | 你觉得可行吗 |
[21:26] | Expensive. | 会很贵的 |
[21:28] | Leaving aside engineering, | 除去工程操作 |
[21:30] | rigging some kind of alternate power source, | 寻找备用电源这些问题不说 |
[21:32] | my primary sticking point is I actually need the thing, | 主要是我还需要这个东西 |
[21:37] | as you gentlemen can see, | 您几位也看到了 |
[21:38] | it’s paying the bills. | 我靠这个赚钱啊 |
[21:40] | But I mean it’s feasible, doable? | 但我刚说的可行吗 可操作吗 |
[21:43] | Hey, we’re living in a time | 我们生活在 |
[21:45] | of, uh, string theories and God particles. | 弦理论和上帝粒子的时代 |
[21:47] | Feasible, doable? Yeah, sure, why not? | 一切皆有可能 |
[21:51] | Expensive. | 但会很贵 |
[21:54] | What would you put it in? | 你准备放在哪里 |
[22:00] | What about that? Does it run? | 那车怎么样 还能动吗 |
[22:04] | We can get it running. | 我们可以修一修 |
[22:06] | What’s the box made of? | 车厢是什么材料 |
[22:08] | Plywood and aluminum– just what you need. | 胶合板和铝 刚好合你所需 |
[22:12] | All right, so you want to talk money? | 好吧 你想谈谈费用吗 |
[22:17] | Step into my office. | 来我办公室 |
[22:23] | Hey, listen. Um… | 听着… |
[22:26] | I don’t actually have any money right now. | 我现在其实没钱 |
[22:30] | My wife– There’s an IRS issue anyway. | 我妻子… 我们出了点税务问题 |
[22:34] | I’d appreciate it if you could spot me my share. | 你能不能先帮我把钱垫上 |
[22:36] | I’ll pay you back. | 我会还你的 |
[22:38] | – Yeah, whatever. – Right. | -好的 无所谓 -好 |
[22:44] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[22:46] | If you have any brains, you’ll take that money you saved | 如果你还有脑子 就赶紧拿上你的钱 |
[22:49] | and you’ll skip town– | 远走高飞 |
[22:51] | Today. Right now. | 就今天 现在 |
[22:55] | You don’t think this can work? | 你觉得这方法不会成功吗 |
[22:57] | Is that a serious question? | 你不会是认真的吧 |
[22:59] | Mike, this is a three-man job. | 麦克 这事我们三人要齐心 |
[23:01] | The only way I know it won’t work for sure is if we don’t have you. | 如果没有你 我们肯定不会成功 |
[23:39] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[23:42] | Oh. Get in. | 进来 |
[23:44] | Close the door. | 关上门 |
[23:46] | What did we say about you coming here? | 我们怎么解释你来这里的原因 |
[23:48] | Yeah, speaking of things that tend to rile you up, | 说到这个 还有件事也会令你烦躁 |
[23:51] | uh, the police–They may call. | 警察也许会给你打电话 |
[23:54] | Let me– let me back up a little. | 让我解释一下 |
[23:56] | Can I sit– can I sit down? I’m going to sit down. | 我能坐下吗 我坐下了 |
[23:58] | Okay, w-w-why are the police going to call? | 好 为什么警察会给我打电话 |
[24:01] | May call you. Distant, outside possibility. | 是”可能”打 而且可能性极小 |
[24:04] | But on the off chance I want you thinking one thought– | 但如果情况不妙 我希望你一定要记得 |
[24:07] | Hogan’s Heroes. | 《霍根英雄》 |
[24:09] | Sergeant Schultz. Do you remember Sergeant Schultz? | 舒尔茨军士 你还记得舒尔茨军士吗 |
[24:11] | “I know nothing. I see nothing.” | “我什么也不知道 我什么也没看见” |
[24:13] | Do you remember how he– I want you like that. | 还记得他是什么样吗 你也那样就行 |
[24:16] | Okay, Saul, why are the police– – | 好了 索尔 为什么警察… |
[24:17] | There was a incident, with Beneke… | 贝内克出了点意外… |
[24:20] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[24:21] | – And it’s– – Oh, Jesus. What incident? | -而且… -上帝啊 什么意外 |
[24:24] | An act of God. | 天意如此 |
[24:25] | There’s no right. There’s no wrong. | 没有对与错 |
[24:27] | I mean, it just– that’s the best phrase. | 我是说 这么讲还好听点 |
[24:30] | It fits, but we got a problem. | 挺合适 不过我们有麻烦了 |
[24:39] | Ted’s dead. | 泰德死了是吧 |
[24:42] | Sorry? | 什么 |
[24:43] | Ted is dead? | 泰德真死了么 |
[24:45] | No. No, no. | 没 没啊 |
[24:48] | He just woke up. | 他刚恢复意识 |
[24:57] | Right-o, that should do ‘er. | 很好 应该可以了 |
[24:59] | All right, watches off | 好了 手表都摘了 |
[25:01] | necklaces, earrings, rings, bracelets… | 还有项链 耳环 戒指 手链这些 |
[25:05] | Gold. These are non-ferrous. | 金的 眼镜是有色金属的 |
[25:07] | Better hope. | 但愿如此 |
[25:08] | What about that stuff you young guys wear on the end or your pricks? | 还有 你们年轻人在鸡鸡上穿的铁环 |
[25:12] | Speak now or forever sing soprano. | 有就说话 否则一辈子唱女声吧 |
[25:14] | What’s up with that, by the way? | 真是搞不懂 |
[25:16] | Why would anybody wanna put a metal ring through the end of the prick? | 有人偏喜欢在鸡鸡后面弄个金属环 |
[25:21] | What are you looking at me for? | 那你看我干什么 |
[25:24] | All right, uh, guns, knives, | 没有就好 枪支 刀具 |
[25:27] | tools, keys, plates in your head, | 工具 钥匙 颅骨的钢板 |
[25:30] | artificial hips. | 人工髋关节 |
[25:32] | Check your pockets one more time, please. | 再检查下口袋里的物品 |
[25:35] | Oh, uh, credit cards. | 对了 信用卡 |
[25:38] | You want that plastic working, come Miller Time. | 还想继续用的话 现在就是”米勒时刻” |
[25:42] | You know, I can foresee a lot of possible outcomes to this thing, | 这玩意的后果我还算清楚 |
[25:46] | and not a single one of them involves Miller Time. | 可就没一样能扯上”米勒时刻” |
[25:49] | P.M.A. | 积极心态 |
[25:51] | Positive mental attitude. | 心态要积极嘛 |
[25:53] | Uh, okay, I think we’re good to go. | 行了 可以开始了 |
[25:57] | All right, where do you want me with this? | 好 那我站哪儿 |
[25:59] | Start 40 feet out. | 先站在40呎外 |
[26:01] | That’s more than the length of the room. | 超过证物室的距离 |
[26:02] | – Who’s doing the honors? – Me. | -谁负责操控 -我来 |
[26:04] | Flip that switch, turns it on. | 拨下开关 启动设备 |
[26:06] | Twist this here. That’s your power control. | 旋这个钮控制功率大小 |
[26:08] | – All right. – Everybody ready? | -明白 -都准备好了吗 |
[26:10] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好了 -开始 |
[26:11] | Fire in the hole! | 都小心了 |
[26:17] | All right, you ready? | 你那边可以了吗 |
[26:32] | Fingers crossed it don’t yank the drive shaft through the floor. | 上帝保佑别把车轴压断了 |
[26:52] | Anything? | 怎么样 |
[26:56] | No. Still working. | 没反应 工作正常 |
[26:59] | All right, start walking. Forward, slowly. | 好 现在向前走 要慢 |
[27:14] | Wait-wait-wait-wait. | 等等 |
[27:15] | Yeah. That did it. | 行了 电脑挂了 |
[27:20] | Yes. | 好样的 |
[27:29] | Yeah, bitch! | 牛逼啊 |
[27:31] | Magnets! Oh! | 万能的磁力 |
[27:35] | How many batteries is this? | 现在是多少电池 |
[27:37] | That there’s 21, wired in series, | 21组串联起来 |
[27:40] | so 21 times 12, 252 volts. | 所以21乘以12 252伏 |
[27:44] | Can you add 21 more, wired in parallel? | 能再加21组 并联使用 |
[27:46] | Up the amperage? | 增加电流强度吗 |
[27:55] | Everything goes flying in that evidence room, | 那证物室的东西都得飞起来 |
[27:57] | it’s gonna make one hell of a noise, | 动静太大 |
[28:00] | and there goes your element of surprise. | 指不定会碰到什么意外情况 |
[28:02] | Won’t matter. | 没事 |
[28:04] | Sixty seconds, we’ll be gone. | 60秒搞定 然后我们就撤离 |
[28:28] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[28:33] | Hi. Who are you looking for? | 您找哪位 |
[28:34] | Um, Ted Beneke. I’m a friend of his. | 泰德·贝内克 我一个朋友 |
[28:37] | But if it’s not a good time, I could– | 要是现在不方便 我可以… |
[28:39] | No, no, no, this is fine. I’m just finishing up. Come on in. | 没事 没问题 我马上好 请进 |
[28:55] | Hey, Ted. | 泰德 |
[29:00] | I tell you, he’s been a real champ. | 不瞒你 他可真不简单 |
[29:01] | His color’s better, and his blood pressure’s up. | 现在气色好多了 血压也上来了 |
[29:04] | We are going to have you eating solid food in a day or two. | 这一两天你就能吃固体食物了 |
[29:07] | I bet you money. | 我保证 |
[29:10] | That’s wonderful. | 太好了 |
[29:13] | All right, I’m just down the hall. | 可以了 我就在走廊尽头 |
[29:26] | Ted. | 泰德 |
[29:29] | Can you hear me? | 能听到我说话吗 |
[29:35] | Yes. | 能 |
[29:39] | Ted, I just– | 泰德 我… |
[29:43] | I don’t even know… | 我甚至不知道… |
[29:46] | Skyler… | 斯凯勒 |
[29:49] | I haven’t said anything… | 我没有跟任何人 |
[29:53] | to anyone. | 说任何事 |
[29:58] | I told them it was an accident. | 我告诉他们这是场事故 |
[30:02] | I tripped and fell. | 自己绊倒摔的 |
[30:07] | That is all they know. | 他们就知道这些 |
[30:11] | I just– | 不过 |
[30:15] | I’ve– I’ve got children. | 我有孩子 |
[30:20] | Family. | 家室 |
[30:23] | I swear to you. | 我向你发誓 |
[30:27] | Please. | 求你放过我 |
[30:31] | I just– | 我 |
[30:37] | I… | 我 |
[30:39] | will never breathe… | 绝不会 |
[30:44] | one word of this. | 吐露半个字 |
[30:57] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:19] | It should be about a quarter of the way down on the left. | 路左侧 大约四分之一远的地方 |
[32:23] | We’ll do a loop and come around the other side. | 然后调头走另外一侧 |
[32:25] | Turn here. | 右转 |
[32:38] | Right up there. | 前面到了 |
[32:40] | That’s the wall. | 就是那堵墙 |
[32:42] | Oh, what the hell is this? | 地上怎么回事 |
[32:44] | There’s some big-ass hump in the way. | 有马路牙子 |
[32:46] | So just drive over it. | 开过去就行了 |
[32:49] | – All right. – You can do it. | -好吧 -你没问题 |
[32:51] | Take it easy. Take it easy. | 慢点 当心 |
[32:54] | You got it. | 好样的 |
[33:03] | Cut it. | 停吧 |
[33:06] | It’s, like, 8 feet away. | 大概8英尺远 |
[33:07] | Is this cool? Is this close enough? | 这行吗 够近吗 |
[33:10] | It’ll work. | 行了 |
[34:32] | Mr. White, let’s go. | 怀特老师 撤吧 |
[34:34] | Hang on. | 再等等 |
[34:35] | – Let’s just go! – Hang on. | -快走吧 -等等 |
[34:38] | Mr. White, let’s get out of here. | 怀特老师 我们快走吧 |
[34:40] | Just… | 再等 |
[34:41] | one minute. | 一分钟 |
[34:51] | Whoops. Turn it off! | 快关掉 |
[34:53] | Turn it off. | 快关掉 |
[35:00] | Jacocks, Jacocks, you okay? | 杰考克斯 杰考克斯 你没事吧 |
[35:02] | Outside! Outside! | 外面 外面 |
[35:25] | Yes! Bitch! | 牛逼 |
[35:27] | – Shut up. – Oh. Yeah. | -闭嘴 -太好了 |
[35:29] | What exactly are you celebrating? | 你在瞎高兴什么 |
[35:31] | You left the truck behind. | 你把卡车给落下了 |
[35:32] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[35:33] | So what? | 那又怎样 |
[35:35] | So what if they find prints? | 要是他们发现了指纹呢 |
[35:36] | And what if they trace it back to the wrecking yard? | 如果他们查到那个汽车报废场呢 |
[35:40] | They won’t. | 不会的 |
[35:41] | There’s no prints. I made sure of that. | 没留半点指纹 我可以肯定 |
[35:44] | There’s no paperwork on the truck, | 卡车上没有文书 |
[35:45] | the magnet, or the batteries. | 没有磁铁和电池 |
[35:47] | Untraceable salvage, all of it. | 完全无迹可查 |
[35:50] | I made sure of that, too. | 这点我也肯定 |
[35:52] | Well, you got all the answers, | 既然你一切都答得上来 |
[35:54] | so you tell me, answer man, | 那你告诉我 有求必应兄 |
[35:56] | did all that even work just now? | 这招奏效了么 |
[35:58] | Yes. It worked. | 奏效了 |
[36:01] | I’m supposed to take that on faith? | 我该完全相信你吗 |
[36:03] | Yeah? | 你说啊 |
[36:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:06] | How do we know? | 我们怎么知道呢 |
[36:09] | Because I say so. | 我说是就是了 |
[36:40] | 07-66-26432 07-66-26432. | |
[36:44] | Gutierrez, Alvin B. | 古铁雷斯 阿尔文·B |
[36:45] | Roofing hammer. | 独角锤 |
[36:48] | Undamaged. Bag still sealed. | 无损 包装完整 |
[36:56] | 11-58-73321 11-58-73321. | |
[36:59] | Fring, Gustavo. | 福林 古斯塔沃 |
[37:01] | Samsung laptop computer. | 三星笔记本电脑 |
[37:03] | Damaged. Glass screen is broken and in pieces. | 已损 玻璃屏破碎 |
[37:06] | Bag still sealed. | 包装完整 |
[37:16] | 11-58-73317 11-58-73317. | |
[37:20] | Fring, Gustavo. | 福林 古斯塔沃 |
[37:21] | Framed photograph of two men. | 两个男人的表框照片 |
[37:23] | Damaged. | 已损 |
[37:25] | The glass is broken, | 玻璃破碎 |
[37:27] | and photo has slipped out of its frame. | 照片从相框中滑出 |
[37:29] | Bag appears to be slightly punctured by broken glass. | 包装好像被碎玻璃割破了 |
[37:35] | Check it out. | 看这里 |
[37:38] | That’s not on the manifest. | 清单里可没这个 |
[37:39] | 瑞士银行 开曼群岛 路径 #37010412 | |
[37:41] | All right, so first off, | 好 首先 |
[37:43] | I’m not a marriage counselor. | 我不是婚姻顾问 |
[37:44] | Nor do I takes sides in this thing. | 也不会在这件事上偏袒任何一方 |
[37:46] | And, not taking sides, mind you, | 而且不偏袒任何一方 请注意 |
[37:48] | but you did put her in charge of your money, | 可你确确实实让她掌控了财政大权 |
[37:51] | which I advised against, if you’ll recall, | 你回想一下 我还反对过你这个决定 |
[37:53] | all of which is not to be construed as an “I told you so”. | 所有这些都不能解释为”我告诉过你了” |
[37:57] | I’m just walking you through my mental process, | 我只是在让你了解我的心理过程 |
[38:00] | so to speak. | 可以这么说 |
[38:05] | So she comes to me with a problem. | 她跑来向我求助 |
[38:07] | She’s been cooking Beneke’s books, | 她一直在帮贝内克做账 |
[38:08] | he’s in Dutch with the IRS, | 他被税务局给盯上了 |
[38:10] | and once they audit, | 一旦税务局的人来查账 |
[38:12] | it’s “Rio de caca” for the both of them, | 那他们俩就都”死翘翘”了 |
[38:13] | to which I say “Hey, let’s involve Walt in this discussion,” | 于是我说 “找沃尔特一起商量吧” |
[38:18] | to which she says, “No, let’s cut Beneke a check | 而她说 “不行 给贝内克开张支票” |
[38:21] | so’s he can pay off the IRS.” | “这样他就能还清税务局的钱了” |
[38:23] | Again, not taking sides, | 重申一遍 我没偏袒任何一方 |
[38:25] | but she really was trying to protect you. | 可她的确在努力保护你 |
[38:31] | A little feedback here might be nice. | 你要是能给点回应就好了 |
[38:35] | “Let’s involve Walt in this discussion.” | “找沃尔特一起商量吧” |
[38:38] | Yeah, that’s what I told her. | 对 我就是这么跟她说的 |
[38:40] | She said no. | 她说不行 |
[38:41] | And you didn’t argue the point. | 然后你没有据理力争 |
[38:44] | You didn’t think to contact me. | 也没考虑联系我 |
[38:48] | You were a tad preoccupied at the time, if you’ll recall. | 你那时忙得不可开交 还记得吗 |
[38:52] | Okay. So you took it upon yourself | 好吧 所以你自作主张 |
[38:57] | to give away $622,000 of my money | 把我的62万2千美元 |
[39:01] | to a man who had been sleeping with my wife. | 送给了一个和我老婆有染的男人 |
[39:06] | She’s my client, same as you. | 她和你一样 是我的客户 |
[39:09] | Does this arrangement get a little tricky at times? | 这个约定有时候会不会有点棘手 |
[39:12] | Absolutely. But I try my best, you know, ethically, my duty… | 没错 可我竭尽所能 从伦理上讲 我的职责… |
[39:17] | Ethically? I’m sorry, I must be hearing things. | 从伦理上讲 抱歉 我没听错吧 |
[39:22] | Did you actually just use the word “Ethically” in a sentence? | 你刚才讲话是不是用了”从伦理上讲”这个词 |
[39:27] | You’re not Clarence Darrow, Saul. | 你不是克莱伦斯·单诺 索尔 |
[39:30] | You’re a two-bit bus-bench lawyer, | 你只是个廉价的底层律师 |
[39:33] | and you work for me. | 而且你为我效力 |
[39:34] | Yeah, well, Clarence didn’t ever have a client like you | 对 可克莱伦斯可没你这样的客户 |
[39:36] | ask him for something… | 问他要… |
[39:40] | like this. | 这种东西 |
[39:41] | Okay? Yeah, I put my ass on the line for you. | 好吗 没错 我为了你连小命都搭上了 |
[39:44] | Huell, too. Huh? | 修尔也是 |
[39:46] | He’s got fingers like hotdogs. | 他的手指和热狗一样 |
[39:47] | He could’ve easily busted this in two | 他一不小心把这个弄破 |
[39:49] | and killed everyone in the office, | 然后办公室里的每个人就都死了 |
[39:52] | but do I complain? | 我抱怨了么 |
[39:53] | No. Beg, borrow, or steal, I’m your huckleberry. | 没有 不管求 借还是偷 我是你的好朋友 |
[39:55] | I go the extra mile. | 我要做额外的工作 |
[39:58] | Only you never told me | 只是你从没告诉过我 |
[40:00] | that the kid would wind up in the hospital. | 这孩子会进医院 |
[40:03] | You know– | 你知道 |
[40:05] | Take that thing and get the hell out of here. | 拿着那玩意儿 然后给我滚出去 |
[40:08] | You and me, we’re done. | 我们俩 玩完 |
[40:25] | What are you…? Come on. | 干什么 别这样 |
[40:35] | We’re done | 我说完 |
[40:37] | when I say we’re done. | 才算完 |
[41:30] | I heard what happened to Ted. | 我听说泰德的事了 |
[41:34] | – He’s not going to talk. – Yeah. | -他会守口如瓶 -好 |
[42:03] | I forgive you. | 我原谅你 |