时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:06] | What did you say to Gus? | 你对古斯说了什么 |
[01:07] | Because he’s on to us. Yeah. | 他察觉到我们的行动了 没错 |
[01:09] | I didn’t say Jack. What do you mean he’s on to us? | 我什么都没说 你说察觉是什么意思 |
[01:11] | He’s walking to his car. Then suddenly he isn’t. | 他当时正朝着车走去 突然就停住了 |
[01:14] | What, does he have some kind of sixth sense? | 莫非他有什么第六感不成 |
[01:16] | Jesus, what did you say to him? | 老天 你对他说了什么 |
[01:18] | Could I ask my own question right now, at this point? | 现在能让我问个问题吗 |
[01:22] | Did you just bring a bomb into a hospital? | 你是不是把炸弹带进医院来了 |
[01:25] | What? Was I supposed to leave it on his car? | 怎么 我怎么能把它留在车底下 |
[01:28] | What, you’re supposed to bring it into a hospital? | 那你就能把它带进医院 是吗 |
[01:31] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[01:32] | Look. | 听着 |
[01:34] | Where can we find Gus? Name a place. | 我们在哪能找到古斯 说个地点 |
[01:37] | Name me one place where I could surprise him, | 说一个能让他出其不意 |
[01:40] | where he won’t see me coming. | 让他看不见我去找他的地方 |
[01:43] | Because his house, the laundry, | 因为他家 洗衣店 |
[01:46] | the restaurant, the factory farm, | 餐馆 工厂化农场 |
[01:48] | they’re all wired with cameras. | 都布满了摄像头 |
[01:50] | One place. | 一个地方就行 |
[01:52] | Think. | 好好想想 |
[01:54] | Jesse, think. | 杰西 好好想想 |
[01:55] | Where is it? Where? | 在哪里 会是哪 |
[01:57] | Because if you can’t tell me, | 因为如果你想不出来 |
[01:59] | we are dead. | 我们就死定了 |
[02:11] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[02:13] | I don’t– I don’t know. | 我不 我不知道 |
[02:16] | Well, maybe– | 也许… |
[02:18] | Excuse me. Jesse Pinkman? | 打扰了 是杰西·平克曼吗 |
[02:21] | Uh, yeah. | 是我 |
[02:21] | Hi. Detective Kalanchoe. | 你好 我是克莱桥警探 |
[02:24] | This is Detective Munn, Albuquerque Police. | 这位是穆恩警探 阿尔布开克警署的 |
[02:26] | We were wondering if we could have a few minutes of your time, | 我们想知道能否耽误你一点时间 |
[02:29] | maybe go someplace and talk. | 找个地方聊一聊 |
[02:30] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[02:31] | Sorry, sir, I didn’t catch your name. | 抱歉 先生 您是哪位 |
[02:33] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[02:34] | It concerns Brock Cantillo | 有关布洛克·坎蒂略 |
[02:36] | and a statement you made to his mother. | 以及你对他母亲说的一番话 |
[02:38] | How about you come with us? | 您何不跟我们走一趟 |
[02:40] | We just want to clear a few things up. No big deal. | 我们只是想了解些情况 不必紧张 |
[03:20] | Am I under arrest? | 我被捕了吗 |
[03:22] | No, you’re not under arrest. | 不 你没被捕 |
[03:24] | We’re just talking. | 我们就是聊聊 |
[03:25] | So if I get tired of talking, | 那如果我聊烦了 |
[03:27] | want to get up and leave– | 想要起身走人呢 |
[03:29] | We’d prefer you didn’t. | 我们希望你不要这样 |
[03:32] | You’d prefer, so– | 你们希望 |
[03:33] | Jesse, why did you tell Brock’s mom | 杰西 你为什么告诉布洛克的妈妈 |
[03:35] | that the boy had been poisoned? | 那个孩子是被下毒了 |
[03:38] | Look, I think this has been, you know, | 我想这件事是… |
[03:43] | uh, what do you call it? | 你们怎么说来着 |
[03:45] | Overblown, because all I basically said was | 是夸大其辞 因为我的原话是 |
[03:48] | “Have the doctors thought maybe Brock got poisoned?” | “医生有没有想过 布洛克可能是中毒” |
[03:52] | You know, in a cover-all-bases kind of sense. | 基于全方面考虑的话 |
[03:54] | Yeah. No, I’m sure they appreciated that, | 当然 我肯定他们很感激 |
[03:57] | you helping them out like that, | 你帮他们脱离困境 |
[03:59] | especially with how specific you were and all. | 尤其是如此明确地指出了病因 |
[04:01] | Ricin. Wow. | 蓖麻毒素 真厉害 |
[04:03] | Yeah, ricin– that’s definitely a big one. | 是啊 蓖麻毒素 这可非同一般 |
[04:05] | You don’t see that every day, | 可不常见 |
[04:06] | so when doctors, they hear that, | 所以当医生们听说这个 |
[04:08] | they take it very seriously, | 他们高度重视起来 |
[04:10] | as do we, | 我们也是 |
[04:12] | as does the FBI. | 联调局的人也是 |
[04:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:15] | And nice, you trying to help out like that and all, | 不过挺好 你那样尽全力救助 |
[04:18] | you know, professional courtesy, | 很具职业素养 |
[04:20] | sharing your expertise. | 分享你的专业知识 |
[04:22] | I ain’t go no expertise. | 我没什么专业的 |
[04:25] | All right? I just, you know– | 好吗 我只是… |
[04:27] | You just happen to guess this one rare poison | 你只是恰好猜到这种罕见的毒素 |
[04:29] | might be the thing that put this little boy in the hospital. | 会是将这小男孩送进医院的病因 |
[04:33] | And congratulations, because his doctors, | 恭喜你 因为他的医生 |
[04:35] | they’re beginning to think that you might just be right. | 开始认为你可能是对的 |
[04:37] | So why ricin? | 那你为什么猜蓖麻毒素 |
[04:39] | Jesse, how did you come up with that? | 杰西 你怎么会想到那个 |
[04:41] | Man, I think I’ve– | 天 我想我是 |
[04:43] | I don’t know. I must’ve saw it | 我不清楚 一定是在《豪斯医生》 |
[04:44] | on House or something. | 之类的电视上看到的 |
[04:46] | Yeah, you know, like House | 你知道的 像《豪斯医生》 |
[04:47] | or the Discovery Channel. | 或者探索频道 |
[04:50] | Sometimes your brain just makes these connections. | 有时候你的大脑就会产生这些联想 |
[04:53] | – Does it? – Mine does. | -会吗 -我的会 |
[04:56] | That’s interesting. | 这真有趣 |
[04:57] | Look, I’ve got to get back. | 我要回去了 |
[05:00] | But we’re still talking. | 但我们还没聊完呢 |
[05:04] | So I’m not under arrest, but I can’t leave. | 那我没被捕 但也不能离开 |
[05:08] | So, then, | 那好 |
[05:09] | I guess I should call my lawyer. Right? | 我想我该叫我的律师 对吧 |
[05:13] | We’re just having a simple conversation, Jess. | 我们这只是随便聊聊 杰西 |
[05:17] | Why can’t we keep talking, keep it light? | 继续聊聊不好吗 不要那么严肃 |
[05:19] | Man, you know how it is when the lawyers get to it. | 兄弟你可知道 凡事一遇到律师 |
[05:22] | Suddenly everything’s a big pissing match, | 立刻就操蛋了 |
[05:25] | like, every time. | 一贯如此 |
[05:26] | Adversarial. | 对抗性太强 |
[05:27] | Adversarial. Then we gotta book you, blah, blah. Right? | 对抗性太强 然后我们就得控告你 等等 |
[05:30] | I mean, you know. You’ve been around the block, Jesse. | 杰西 你该知道自己是有案底的 |
[05:33] | You’re no boy scout. | 你可不是什么好苗苗 |
[05:37] | Saul Goodman. | 索尔·古德曼 |
[05:39] | That’s my guy. | 我律师 |
[05:41] | So do I gotta call him, or do you? | 是我自己打电话 还是你们打 |
[06:21] | What the hell do you think you’re doing? | 你这是搞什么 |
[06:23] | I need Saul. I need him right now. | 我要找索尔 现在就要见他 |
[06:25] | So you break into the place. You just break in! | 那你就破门而入 破门而入 |
[06:26] | – Jesus! – You’re here, by the way. | -我的老天 -可你一直在 |
[06:28] | If you’d had bothered answering the phone or the door, | 要是你能接个电话 应下门 |
[06:30] | maybe I wouldn’t have– Forget it. | 或许我就不用… 算了 |
[06:33] | Is he here? | 他在不在 |
[06:34] | Is that a serious question? | 你逗我玩呢 |
[06:35] | Why would he be here? | 他怎么会在这里 |
[06:37] | You know where he is, don’t you? | 你知道他在哪儿 是不是 |
[06:38] | I need a number. | 我需要电话号码 |
[06:40] | Look. Let me explain something to you. | 听我给你说 |
[06:42] | – My partner and I… – Are in danger? | -我的搭档和我… -有危险 |
[06:45] | Whoop-dee-freaking-doo. | 你们捅了多大的娄子 |
[06:46] | Why do you think he’s not here? | 你以为他为什么不在 |
[06:48] | And how’s that news, exactly, | 再说这有什么稀奇的 |
[06:50] | the two of you being in danger, | 你们两个做了蠢事 |
[06:52] | after doing something idiotic? | 又遇到危险 |
[06:54] | And what gives you the right to break down my door? | 谁给你权力砸破我的门 |
[06:57] | Look, I just need a number. Okay? That’s all. | 听我说 我只需要电话号码 没别的 |
[06:59] | You are such a pain in my ass. | 你真是烦死人了 |
[07:01] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[07:03] | You’re the reason I’ve got to go on unemployment | 因为你的缘故 我要丢了工作 |
[07:04] | for God knows how long. | 天知道什么时候能再找到 |
[07:06] | I was at least looking forward | 我本来盼着 |
[07:07] | to getting out of here in the next half hour, | 再有半小时就可以走人了 |
[07:09] | but no! | 可是没门啊 |
[07:10] | Now I’ve got to wait around all day | 现在我得在这等上一整天 |
[07:12] | for a plate glass guy to come and fix this door, | 找工人来修好这门 |
[07:14] | and who pays for this? | 谁来掏钱 |
[07:15] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 这么着 |
[07:17] | Here, look. I’m giving you everything, | 我赔你的 我来赔 |
[07:19] | all of it, okay? | 全算我的 成不 |
[07:21] | There’s one, two, three– | 一 二 三 |
[07:22] | Look, there’s got to be at least $1,700 there, okay? | 这至少是一千七百块 |
[07:26] | That will more than cover the cost of the door. | 修门足够还有富余 |
[07:28] | Now, I apologize profusely. | 我道歉 |
[07:29] | Please, the phone number. | 求你了 告诉我号码 |
[07:34] | Door like this is going to cost way more than 1,700. | 这样的门可不是一千七百块就能修好的 |
[07:37] | What? For a plate of glass? No. | 什么 不就是玻璃门吗 怎么会 |
[07:39] | Oh, yeah, I bet it does. | 当然会 一定不止 |
[07:42] | I bet you it winds up costing… | 要我说 修这门至少得 |
[07:46] | 20,000. | 两万 |
[07:49] | Are you insane? | 你疯了吗 |
[07:51] | Who the hell is going to charge $20,000 | 修一扇破玻璃门 |
[07:53] | for a plate glass door? | 谁会要价两万 |
[07:56] | There’s no reputable vendor w– | 哪有正经装修商… |
[08:04] | Now I’m thinking 25. | 我看现在得两万五了 |
[08:14] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[09:23] | Yes, Albuquerque, New Mexico. | 对 新墨西哥州 阿尔布开克 |
[09:26] | The number of Rebecca Simmons, | 丽贝卡·西蒙斯的电话 |
[09:29] | 306 Negra Arroyo Lane. | 内格拉·阿罗约巷306号 |
[09:32] | Would you connect it for me, please? | 能帮我接通吗 |
[09:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:40] | Becky, hi, it’s Walter White. | 贝姬 我是沃尔特·怀特 |
[09:43] | Listen, I wa– | 我有… |
[09:45] | I’m-I’m– I’m fine. | 我…很好 |
[09:46] | I’m fine. How are you? | 很好 你怎么样 |
[09:49] | Oh, good, good. | 那就好 那就好 |
[09:51] | Yes, cats are– | 对 猫嘛… |
[09:53] | Listen, Skyler and I are out of town. | 听我说 我和斯凯勒不在城里 |
[09:56] | We’re on our way up to Santa Fe, | 我们正在去圣达菲的路上 |
[09:58] | and Junior just told us | 小沃尔特刚才说 |
[10:00] | that he thinks he may have left the burner on, on the stove. | 他好像忘记关火炉了 |
[10:05] | Yes, God forbid there’s a fire. | 对 火还着着呢 |
[10:09] | Well, that’s– that’s why I’m calling. | 所以我打电话给你 |
[10:11] | I just wanted to ask, | 想请你帮忙 |
[10:13] | and I’m sorry to do this, | 真不好意思 |
[10:15] | but do you still have the key? | 我家的钥匙你还有吗 |
[10:17] | You do? Good. | 还有 太好了 |
[10:18] | And would you be willing to– | 能不能麻烦你… |
[10:21] | Oh, you are a life saver. | 你真是我的救星 |
[10:23] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[10:25] | Yes. Okay. Okay, I’ll await your call. | 好的 好的 我等你电话 |
[10:29] | Thank you so much. Bye-bye. | 非常感谢 再见 |
[10:47] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[12:14] | Becky? | 贝姬 |
[12:17] | Oh. Oh, that’s good. | 哦 那太好了 |
[12:20] | That’s a relief. | 我就放心了 |
[12:22] | I owe you one, big time. | 这次多亏你 |
[13:33] | So how’s he doing? | 他怎么样了 |
[13:38] | Yo, you could at least say, | 你们至少得给个话 |
[13:39] | instead of being a couple of dicks about it. | 别摆这副装蒜的死样子 |
[13:43] | Jesse, if you cared at all about that little boy, | 杰西 如果你对那小男孩还有一点点关心 |
[13:46] | prove it to me. | 就证明给我们看 |
[13:48] | Tell us what you know. | 把你知道的都说出来 |
[13:50] | I told you what I know. | 我都说过了 |
[13:51] | Tell us again. | 再说一次 |
[13:53] | What are you, like– like broken records? | 干什么 以为我是祥林嫂吗 |
[13:57] | I was trying to be helpful. | 我不过是想帮忙 |
[14:00] | End of story. | 没别的了 |
[14:03] | Guess we’ll have to wait and see what the tox screen says. | 看来我们得等验毒报告出来了 |
[14:10] | Oh, look at this. Isn’t this cozy? | 看看 还挺舒服的嘛 |
[14:11] | What did you tell them? | 你和他们说了什么 |
[14:12] | I told them they were a couple of dicks. | 我和他们说他们只是一群混蛋 |
[14:15] | He’s a wordsmith. | 真是文采飞扬 |
[14:16] | Well, Detectives, | 好了 警探们 |
[14:18] | it’s been a pleasure. | 谢谢你们 |
[14:19] | Now, up you go. | 现在可以走了 |
[14:20] | Make like you’ve got manners. | 礼貌点 |
[14:21] | Make like you respect the rule of law. | 表现出你们对法律的尊敬 |
[14:24] | Au revoir, auf Wiedersehen, | 再见[法语] 再见[德语] |
[14:26] | hasta luego, get the hell out. | 再见[西语] 快滚吧 |
[14:29] | Buh-bye. | 拜拜 |
[14:31] | That’s it. Pick it up. Follow your partner. | 就是这样 别落东西 跟上你搭档 |
[14:33] | And one, two… | 限你两秒之内 |
[14:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢合作 |
[14:37] | Christ. You two. | 天呐 你们两个 |
[14:39] | All I can say is if I ever get anal polyps, | 要是我的菊花不幸生了息肉 |
[14:41] | I’ll know what to name them. | 至少我知道该给他们取什么名字 |
[14:43] | You gonna get me out of here? | 你来带我出去的 |
[14:45] | Ah. Hm. No. | 让我想想 不是的 |
[14:48] | Not even if I could. | 就算行也不让你出去 |
[14:50] | You know, the FBI’s going to show up on this ricin thing, | 听着 联邦调查局会介入调查 |
[14:54] | and then you’re in it for the duration. | 而在这段时间内 你将会被关在这 |
[14:58] | You know, you’re a lot safer in here. | 你得知道 你在这儿可安全着呢 |
[15:00] | They just tried to get your partner in his own home. | 那帮人刚还在你搭档家里守株待兔 |
[15:03] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[15:05] | Is he okay? | 他没事吧 |
[15:07] | Well, he’s okay like a fruit fly’s okay. | 暂时没事 |
[15:11] | We’re all on the clock here, | 我们所剩的时日不多了 |
[15:12] | and thanks for that, by the way. | 这真得感谢你们 |
[15:14] | You two want to stick your wangs in a hornet’s nest, | 你们想在老虎头上扑苍蝇 |
[15:16] | it’s a free country, | 我管不了你们 |
[15:17] | but how come I always gotta get sloppy seconds, huh? | 为什么总是我来给你们擦屁股 |
[15:21] | Have you got anything for me? | 而你们为我付出了什么 |
[15:22] | I mean, tell me I didn’t poke my head up for nothing. | 别和我说这是义务劳动 |
[15:28] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[15:29] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在考虑 |
[15:32] | And? | 结果呢 |
[15:35] | Casa Tranquila. | 卡萨·特拉奇拉 |
[15:36] | What’s Casa Tranquila? | 卡萨·特拉奇拉是什么地方 |
[15:38] | It’s an old folks’ home off Paseo Del Norte. | 是在帕西奥·德拉诺特的一家敬老院 |
[15:40] | Our boy tells me Fring took him there | 那孩子告诉我福林把他带到那里 |
[15:42] | to visit one of the patients, | 拜访了一位病人 |
[15:44] | someone Pinkman says you’ll definitely remember– | 平克曼说这人你一定记得 |
[15:47] | Tio Salamanca. | 迪奥·塞拉曼加 |
[15:51] | Old guy in a wheelchair. | 坐轮椅的一个老头 |
[15:54] | Um, doesn’t talk, | 不会说话 |
[15:57] | rings a bell. | 只能按铃 |
[15:58] | I don’t mean “Does that ring a bell?” | 我不是说 你想到了吗 |
[16:01] | I mean, the guy actually has to | 我的意思是 那人确实只能 |
[16:02] | – ring a bell. – I– Yes, I know. I remember. | -按铃来交流 -我知道 我记得 |
[16:07] | So what, once every blue moon, | 那又怎样 每个特定时期 |
[16:09] | Gus goes and visits an old cartel associate. | 古斯都要去拜访一位前帮派成员 |
[16:13] | That– That doesn’t help me. | 那又能怎样 |
[16:16] | I can’t very well hide out in a nursing home for six months, | 我可没法在病房里躲个半年 |
[16:19] | hoping, on the off chance, that he comes back. | 抱着侥幸的心理希望他会来 |
[16:24] | It’s not even like they’re friends. | 他们貌似并不是朋友 |
[16:26] | Pinkman said it was like he was torturing the old guy. | 平克曼说看上去他在折磨这老头 |
[16:29] | What does that mean? | 此话怎讲 |
[16:33] | He told him the last of his family was dead. | 他告诉他说他的最后一个家人已经死了 |
[16:35] | He seemed to enjoy telling him. | 他似乎很幸灾乐祸 |
[16:37] | Afterward, Pinkman asked him about it. | 后来 平克曼问他为什么 |
[16:38] | All Gus would say was that this Tio character | 古斯说这个叫迪奥的人 |
[16:40] | once murdered someone close to him. | 曾经杀过一个和他关系很好的人 |
[16:44] | Wait. Tio murdered someone close to Gus? | 等等 迪奥杀了一个和他关系很好的人 |
[16:47] | I know it sound not particularly fruitful, | 我知道这并不是什么有利消息 |
[16:50] | but, sorry, that’s all I got. | 可抱歉 我只有这些信息 |
[16:56] | They’re enemies, | 他们是敌人 |
[16:58] | not friends. | 不是朋友 |
[17:01] | Your next number in this coverall game, | 你在这游戏里的下一个数字将是 |
[17:03] | where you cover the whole shmoley, | 就是你盖着施莫里的地方 |
[17:05] | is B number 3 | 是B3 |
[17:08] | like Goldilocks and the Three Bears. | 就是金发女子和三头熊 |
[17:10] | That’s number 3 in your B column, | 那就是在B行里的第3个 |
[17:14] | followed by O-74. | 就在O-74后面 |
[17:18] | That’s O-74 on the other side of your card. | O-74就在你卡片的另一端 |
[17:26] | Now we have that lucky number– B number 7. | 现在我们得到了我们下一个幸运数字 B-7 |
[17:30] | Is it lucky for you? B-7. | 猜到了吗 B-7 |
[17:35] | In the “I” Row, 2-1. | 在I行 2-1 |
[17:40] | I know you despise me, | 我知道你鄙视我 |
[17:43] | and I know how badly you want to see me dead, | 我也知道你想看我死掉 |
[17:47] | but I’m willing to bet | 可我愿意打赌 |
[17:48] | that I know a man whom you hate even more. | 有一个人你肯定更加痛恨 |
[17:56] | I am offering you an opportunity for revenge. | 我提供你一个复仇的机会 |
[18:00] | Column 4-8, the continental United States, | 4-8那一块 就是美国大陆 |
[18:03] | excluding Alaska and Hawaii. | 包括阿拉斯加州和夏威夷 |
[18:25] | Okay, I’m here. | 别按了 我来了 |
[18:28] | How you doing this morning, Mr. Salamanca? | 今早过的还好吗 塞拉曼加先生 |
[18:30] | You need something? | 需要什么吗 |
[18:32] | You need to go poopie? Huh? | 想要拉粑粑吗 |
[18:34] | Did you go poopie already? No? | 拉过粑粑了吗 拉过了 |
[18:37] | What do you need? | 那你要什么 |
[18:39] | Want me to get the board for you? | 要我拿字母板过来吗 |
[18:41] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:44] | All right. | 好了 |
[18:47] | Okay, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[18:53] | A-E-I– Row I. | A-E-I I行 |
[18:56] | I-J-K-L-M-N I-J-K-L-M-N– | |
[19:01] | First letter– N. | 第一个字母 N |
[19:04] | A-E… A-E– | |
[19:05] | Row E. | E这行 |
[19:06] | E… E– | |
[19:07] | Second letter– E. | 第二个字母是E |
[19:10] | A-E… A-E– | |
[19:11] | Row E. | E这行 |
[19:13] | E… E– | |
[19:13] | Next letter– E. | 下个字母还是E |
[19:16] | A– Row A. | A… A这行 |
[19:18] | A-B-C-D-… A-B-C-D– | |
[19:22] | Next letter– D. | 下个字母是D |
[19:24] | A– row A. | A… A这行 |
[19:26] | A-B-C-D-… A-B-C-D— | |
[19:30] | Next letter– D. | 下个字母… D |
[19:31] | A-B… A-B– | |
[19:33] | Row E. | E这行 |
[19:34] | A… E– | |
[19:36] | E E. | |
[19:37] | E… E– | |
[19:38] | Row A. A– | A这行 A… |
[19:40] | Next letter– A. | 下个字母是A |
[19:42] | A-E-I-O-U… A-E-I-O-U… | |
[19:48] | I don’t think we’re finished, Mr. Salamanca. | 还没做完吧 塞拉曼加先生 |
[19:50] | A-E-I-O-U… A-E-I-O-U… | |
[19:55] | Finish the word, Mr. Salamanca. | 就这个词吗 塞拉曼加先生 |
[19:58] | Is it “Dear”? | 是”dear”吗 [要姑娘吗] |
[20:02] | Is it “Deal”? | 是”deal”吗 [想交易吗] |
[20:07] | Honey, “Dea” Ain’t a word. | 宝贝 “Dea”不个单词啊 [此处指毒品管制局] |
[20:10] | Help me out here. | 拜托别折腾我了 |
[20:39] | Hey, son, what’s up? | 儿子 什么事 |
[20:40] | When exactly are you getting here? | 你到底什么时候过来啊 |
[20:43] | Uh, just as soon as I can. | 我尽快 |
[20:46] | Look, this is a serious situation, | 老爸 这可不是闹着玩儿的 |
[20:48] | and it’s like you’re not taking it seriously | 你怎么那么不当回事呢 |
[20:49] | Give me the phone. Let me talk to him. | 把电话给我 我跟他说 |
[20:51] | No, son, I am taking it very seriously. | 儿子 我很当回事 |
[20:53] | Just give it to me, Walt. | 沃尔特 赶紧把电话给我 |
[20:54] | I’m very concerned about your Uncle Hank and his safety, | 我很担心你姑父汉克的安危 |
[20:57] | but whomever is making these threats against him, | 不过不管是谁想害他 |
[21:01] | I can assure you there’s absolutely no interest in me. | 我都向你保证和我绝无牵连 |
[21:04] | I’m not on– on anyone’s radar, | 没人要算计我 |
[21:07] | – and besides your mother and I. – Give it to me. Walter? | -加上你和你妈 -给我 沃尔特 |
[21:10] | Did you hear what he said? | 听到你儿子说什么了吗 |
[21:11] | Get over here. | 赶紧过来 |
[21:12] | No more excuses. | 别找借口 |
[21:14] | Marie, I will be there just as soon as I can. | 玛丽 我会尽快过去 |
[21:17] | – I promise. – Hold on. | -我保证 -先别挂 |
[21:20] | You want to weigh in here? | 你不一起劝劝他吗 |
[21:21] | Maybe you could talk some sense into him. | 没准儿你还能劝得住 |
[21:23] | Marie, he’ll get here when he gets here, so just… | 玛丽 他该来时自然会来 所以… |
[21:29] | Well, I hope you sell plenty of air fresheners. | 好好卖你的空气清新剂去吧 |
[21:31] | I hope you just have a banner day over there. | 最好能成为销售大王 |
[21:34] | Okay, Walt? | 沃尔特 你听着 |
[21:35] | Don’t worry about a thing here. | 这里的事用不着你管 |
[21:37] | Goodbye. | 挂了 |
[21:39] | And thank you | 也谢谢您 |
[21:41] | for all of your help. | “鼎力”支持 |
[21:53] | Anything? | 有情况吗 |
[22:11] | – Hi, everyone. – Hi, Steve. | -大家好 -你好 史蒂夫 |
[22:13] | How’s everybody holding up? | 各位还好吧 |
[22:15] | Hey, Gomie, just the man I want to see. | 格米 说曹操曹操就到 |
[22:17] | Come here, look at this. | 过来看看这个 |
[22:19] | Jesus, enough with the laundry. | 天呐 洗衣店的事就此打住 |
[22:21] | No, no, no, hear me out. | 别 别 听我说完 |
[22:23] | This panel, if I’m reading it correctly, | 看这配电柜 要是我没弄错 |
[22:25] | is a 7,200-amp service. | 就是7200安的动力 |
[22:27] | This place has two of them. | 这里就装了俩 |
[22:28] | All right? | 对吧 |
[22:29] | That’s a whole lot of juice, brother. | 老兄 这电量可大了 |
[22:31] | Laundry this size typically has maybe half that, okay? | 这规模的洗衣店一般用一半也就够了 |
[22:34] | So what’s with the extra panel? | 那多出那个是干什么使的 |
[22:36] | What are you, Thomas Edison now? | 你当你是托马斯·爱迪生啊 |
[22:38] | No, I asked a bunch of electricians. | 不 我问了好几个电工 |
[22:39] | They have their own chat rooms, | 他们有自己的聊天室 |
[22:41] | you know, like where all they talk about was wiring? | 那地方聊的都是配电什么的 |
[22:43] | Freakin’ Internet– find anything on it these days. | 真他妈邪门 最近什么都能从网上找到 |
[22:47] | What do you say? | 你什么意见 |
[22:48] | Pop over, have another look-see? | 既然来了 再去摸摸情况吧 |
[22:52] | Listen. | 听我说 |
[22:55] | I think we possibly have a lead on something. | 我觉得我们可能找到点线索 |
[22:57] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[22:58] | I have this guy down at the office. | 我们把一个家伙请进了局里 |
[23:00] | He says he has some kind of information. | 他说他有些情报 |
[23:02] | The thing is, he’ll only give it to you, | 不过 他只肯对你一人讲 |
[23:05] | in person. | 面对面 |
[23:13] | Okay. | 行 |
[23:14] | Remember Hector Salamanca? | 记着赫克托·塞拉曼加吗 |
[23:16] | Sh– Yeah. | 那死老头子 |
[23:17] | What, you mean the old cripple guy with the bell? | 怎么 莫非就那个敲铃铛的老瘸子 |
[23:19] | Rather crap on our floor than talk to us? | 恐怕他那嘴比屁眼儿还紧吧 |
[23:21] | No, I don’t remember him at all. Why? | 不 我干嘛要记住那个老不死的 |
[23:22] | Well, he’s the guy. | 就是这个人 |
[23:25] | His nurse calls us, | 他的护理致电我们 |
[23:26] | says he wants to powwow. | 说他有事要谈 |
[23:29] | So we have this guy at the office for three hours, | 所以我们把他请到局里三个钟头 |
[23:32] | and he still just wants to talk to you. | 可他就是要和你来谈 |
[23:35] | Do not even think about going down there. | 想去那里 连门儿都没有 |
[23:39] | Marie. | 玛丽 |
[23:39] | This is clearly a ploy or a trick or something | 明摆着就是个阴谋或者圈套 |
[23:42] | designed to get Hank out into the open. | 就是要把汉克诓到外面 |
[23:45] | That’s all this is. | 绝对如此 |
[23:46] | – That’s what we thought. – Well. | -我们也这么想的 -说得好听 |
[23:49] | It’s been years since this guy’s been a player. | 这家伙已经金盆洗手多年了 |
[23:51] | His nephew’s gone. | 他侄子也死了 |
[23:53] | Doesn’t have anybody. | 一个亲人都没有 |
[23:54] | The nurse checks out– doesn’t know nothing. | 那个护士也查过了 什么都不知道 |
[23:56] | Guess I just don’t see an angle in it, | 完全没有头绪 |
[23:59] | if there even is one. | 完全没有 |
[24:01] | Of course, if you did want to talk to this guy, | 当然了 如果你愿意和他谈谈 |
[24:04] | there’s not safer place than the office. | 局里肯定是最安全的地方了 |
[24:07] | I don’t think this sounds like a good idea. | 我认为这是个坏主意 |
[24:10] | Yeah, I agree, Uncle Hank. | 我也是 汉克阿姨 |
[24:11] | It is a ridiculous idea, | 这简直太扯了 |
[24:13] | and there is no way you are going to do it, | 你绝对不能去 |
[24:16] | end of story. | 没得商量 |
[24:19] | Hank, thanks for coming down. | 汉克 多谢你过来 |
[24:21] | No problem at all. Good to see you, sir. | 没关系 长官 很高兴见到你 |
[24:34] | So Mr. Salamanca. | 塞拉曼加先生 |
[24:37] | You had something you want to tell me? | 你有话要对我说吗 |
[24:47] | A E I O A-E-I-O– | |
[24:52] | Row O. | O排 |
[24:53] | P Q R S P-Q-R-S– | |
[24:57] | First letter– S. | 第一个字母是S |
[24:59] | A E I O U A-E-I-O-U– | |
[25:04] | Second letter– U. | 第二个字母是U |
[25:06] | A A– | |
[25:08] | B C B-C– | |
[25:12] | A E I A-E-I– | |
[25:15] | J K J-K– | |
[25:18] | A E I A-E-I– | |
[25:22] | J K L M J-K-L-M– | |
[25:27] | A E I O U A-E-I-O-U– | |
[25:32] | row U. | U排 |
[25:33] | V W X Y V-W-X-Y– | |
[25:37] | All right, that’s enough. | 好吧 够了 |
[25:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:42] | Suck my —- | 滚你… |
[25:44] | Yeah, thanks. I can spell. | 谢了 我会拼 |
[25:47] | Well, you got that out of your system now? | 这就是你想说的 |
[25:51] | Shall we try this one more time? | 要再试一次吗 |
[25:59] | A E A-E– | |
[26:02] | F F– | |
[26:04] | A E I O U A-E-I-O-U– | |
[26:12] | A A– | |
[26:14] | B-C– | B C[‘操蛋’没拼完] |
[26:16] | Yeah, we– we got it. | 行了 我们明白了 |
[26:19] | I am– I am– I am just so, so sorry. | 真是太抱歉了 |
[26:31] | Well, at least this time he didn’t shit himself. | 至少这次他没拉裤子 |
[26:35] | Guess that’s progress. | 也算是有进步了 |
[27:06] | Yes. | 喂 |
[27:07] | We may have a problem. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[27:08] | I’ve got eyes on the DEA. | 我在毒品管制局外面 |
[27:11] | They just had a visitor– | 刚有人进去了 |
[27:14] | Hector Salamanca | 是赫克托·塞拉曼加 |
[27:27] | I don’t even know what to say to you right now. | 我都不知道该说什么了 |
[27:29] | You just sit here, | 你就给我坐在这里 |
[27:30] | and you think about how far | 好好想想 |
[27:31] | that kind of behavior is going to get you. | 那种行为会给你带来多大的麻烦吧 |
[27:34] | Not far, let me tell you. | 后果很严重 我告诉你 |
[27:49] | Any second thoughts? | 改变主意了吗 |
[27:54] | Then let’s get to work. | 那我们开始吧 |
[30:25] | Hello | 你好 |
[31:07] | Mr. Pinkman… | 平克曼先生 |
[31:10] | you’re free to go. | 你可以走了 |
[31:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[31:13] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[31:14] | Tox screen came back. | 毒检报告出来了 |
[31:16] | No ricin poisoning. | 不是蓖麻毒素 |
[31:21] | Surprised, huh? | 没想到吧 |
[31:24] | No, why should I be? | 不 怎么会没想到 |
[31:27] | Your jacket. | 外套别忘了 |
[31:32] | Till we meet again. | 后会有期 |
[31:42] | Yo! Right here. | 喂 停车 |
[31:49] | Hey, Andrea, I’m just checking on Brock. | 安德莉亚 我只想问问布洛克的情况 |
[31:53] | Uh, hey, it sounds like– | 这件事好像 |
[31:57] | I mean, listen, just call me if you can, all right? | 我是说 给我回电话好吗 |
[32:00] | I’m headed back over. | 我现在就回去 |
[32:03] | Hey, excuse me. | 对不起 打扰一下 |
[32:22] | Yes. | 喂 |
[32:23] | We just picked up Pinkman. | 我们接到平克曼了 |
[32:25] | No witnesses. | 没人看见 |
[32:29] | What about Hector? | 赫克托呢 |
[32:31] | I’ve checked inside and out. | 里外我都查过了 |
[32:34] | No wires, no camera, | 没有窃听器和摄像头 |
[32:36] | no surveillance. | 没人监视 |
[32:38] | A police cruiser rolled through about an hour ago. | 一小时前有警车巡逻经过 |
[32:40] | Seemed routine. | 应该只是例行的 |
[32:41] | It’s just him, alone in his room. | 只有他一个人在房里 |
[32:48] | All right. | 很好 |
[32:51] | I’m on my way. | 我现在过去 |
[32:54] | Maybe it’s better if– | 这事由我来 |
[32:56] | if I do this myself. | 比较好吧 |
[32:58] | I do this. | 我要亲自动手 |
[34:44] | It’s all clear. | 没问题了 |
[34:51] | Wait here. | 在这里等着 |
[36:03] | What kind of man talks to the DEA? | 什么人才会去找毒品管制局 |
[36:07] | No man. | 没人 |
[36:10] | No man at all. | 完全没有 |
[36:53] | A crippled little rata. | 你这个残废的叛徒 |
[36:55] | What a reputation to leave behind. | 多响亮的名号啊 |
[37:12] | Is that how you want to be remembered? | 你想以这样的方式让后人记住你吗 |
[37:20] | Last chance to look at me, Hector. | 这是你最后看我的机会了 赫克托 |
[38:02] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[38:03] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[38:05] | Oh, Jesus. | 天呐 |
[38:21] | …the same vote for sure. | 投票一定是一样的 |
[38:23] | Hey, you know what? It’s that time again, | 你知道吗 又到时间了 |
[38:24] | where we tell you about your own personal slice of hell | 我们该播报些你们自己遭遇的惨痛经历了 |
[38:27] | known as the Albuquerque afternoon commute. | 现在是”阿尔布开克午后通勤”时间 |
[38:29] | How bad are things looking out there? | 那里情况有多糟 |
[38:30] | I’ll tell you what. Right now southbound 25 | 告诉你们 这时候就在往南25公里处 |
[38:32] | has got an accident there at Jefferson on the right shoulder, | 在杰弗逊街右路肩发生了一起事故 |
[38:34] | so make sure you stay to the left | 所以车辆行径那片区域时 |
[38:36] | as you move through that area, | 请保持靠左行驶 |
[38:37] | and things have slowed to a crawl at the Big I, | 在大”I”字形路口请减速行驶 |
[38:40] | no surprises there, either. | 在那里千万小心 |
[38:41] | All right, hang on. | 好的 等等 |
[38:42] | I hate to interrupt you here, | 我不得不打断你一下 |
[38:43] | but I do have some breaking news here, | 我有条爆炸性新闻 |
[38:44] | now coming out of the North Valley, apparently. | 来自北方山谷 |
[38:46] | An explosion has been reported at a nursing home, | 据报道 有家私人养老院发生了爆炸案 |
[38:49] | the Casa Tranquila Nursing Home. | 名叫卡萨·特拉奇拉老院 |
[38:51] | – Oh, no. – You heard of that place. | -不是吧 -你听说过那地方 |
[38:52] | We’ve got very few details on it so far,unfortunately. | 很遗憾 目前为止还不清楚具体情况 |
[38:55] | The initial report is, though, | 最初报道的是 |
[38:57] | that as many as three people may have been killed. | 遇难者多达三人 |
[38:59] | Oh, no. | 天呐 |
[39:00] | Now, the news is disturbing. | 这则新闻令人不安 |
[39:01] | We’re going to get you more information on this | 一旦有新消息 |
[39:03] | just as soon as it comes in. | 我们会及时播报 |
[39:05] | Situation over there, I imagine, is pretty hectic. | 我能想象 那边情况相当棘手 |
[39:07] | – What’s traffic looking like? – Yeah, | -那里交通情况怎么样 -好 |
[39:09] | I know where the nursing home is. | 我知道那家养老院在哪里 |
[39:10] | If you’re moving through that area, | 如果你们路过那片区域 |
[39:11] | we’re going to be talking about east and westbound Paseo | 我们准备说的是东向西行的车道 |
[39:13] | in that area there in the North Valley. | 就是在北方山谷的那片区域 |
[39:15] | Please, you’ve got to avoid that area as you move through. | 如果你要穿过那里 请绕开那片区域 |
[39:17] | Our hearts going out to the victims of this tragedy. | 我们深切悼念这起事故的死者 |
[39:20] | We’ll bring you more details just as soon as we get them. | 我们会第一时间播报本次事故的详尽信息 |
[39:22] | Coming up on Coyote 102.5– | 欢迎收听小野狼102.5调频 |
[39:24] | Aerosmith, Def Leppard. | 史密斯飞船 戴夫·莱帕德 |
[39:26] | Keep it right here on New Maxico’s “Find Us Drive”. | 请锁定本台的新墨西哥台的”驾车随行”节目 |
[40:04] | You wanna cook with a broken arm? | 你想用断手制毒吗 |
[40:09] | Next step, CO2. | 下一步 二氧化碳 |
[40:11] | Do it. | 做吧 |
[40:33] | I better hear them click. | 最好能让我听到响声 |
[40:58] | What, you got a problem with stairs? | 怎么了 你不能老实在上面待着吗 |
[41:40] | Gus is dead. | 古斯死了 |
[41:47] | We’ve got work to do. | 我们还有事要做 |
[43:47] | Vámonos! | 快跑 |
[44:35] | Uh, he’s going to pull through. | 他会康复的 |
[44:39] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[44:41] | Yeah, it looked kind of touch-and-go | 对 看上去有生命危险 |
[44:45] | there for a while, but he’s gonna– | 有那么一会儿 可他会… |
[44:49] | he’s gonna make it. | 他会挺过来 |
[44:52] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[44:55] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[45:04] | You know, still saying it wasn’t the ricin. | 可医生还是坚持说不是因为蓖麻毒素 |
[45:11] | I don’t understand. | 我不太明白 |
[45:13] | Then what was it? | 还能是什么 |
[45:15] | Saying it was most likely | 说最可能是因为 |
[45:17] | a flower called lily of the valley. | 一种名叫铃兰的花 |
[45:22] | Yeah, it’s– it’s, like, common. | 对 这种花很常见 |
[45:24] | It’s got these red berries on it | 它含有红色果仁 |
[45:26] | that I guess taste sweet, | 味道应该是甜的 |
[45:28] | and sometimes little kids eat them | 有时会有小孩子尝鲜 |
[45:29] | and wind up poisoning themselves, and that’s it, | 结果就中毒了 就这样 |
[45:32] | nothing more. | 没别的了 |
[45:38] | So Gus didn’t poison him after all. | 所以古斯终究没有给他下毒 |
[45:47] | Still, he– | 但他还是… |
[45:51] | he had to go, right? | 他还是非死不可 对吧 |
[45:57] | You’re damn right. | 绝对的 |
[45:59] | Gus had to go. | 古斯非死不可 |
[46:08] | Um, you know, I should– | 你知道 我该… |
[46:12] | I should get back. | 我该回去了 |
[46:14] | Andrea’s waiting. | 安德莉亚在等我 |
[47:02] | I’m here at Casa Tranquila, | 我在卡萨·特拉奇拉养老院 |
[47:04] | where three people are dead following an explosion | 今早这间敬老院发生了爆炸 |
[47:06] | that rocked this elderly care facility earlier today. | 三人丧生 |
[47:09] | The fireball completely consumed one resident’s room | 爆炸引发的火球把一件卧室完全烧没了 |
[47:12] | and damaged common areas nearby. | 还损坏了旁边的公共区域 |
[47:14] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[47:15] | Walt, let me get somewhere where I can hear you. | 沃尔特 我找个安静点的地方听你电话 |
[47:18] | Tell him Uncle Hank was right. Shh. | 告诉他汉克叔叔说的对 |
[47:19] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[47:21] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[47:22] | How am I doing? How are you doing? | 你还问我 你还好吗 |
[47:24] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[47:29] | I’m doing quite well. | 我还不错 |
[47:32] | I’m good. | 很好 |
[47:35] | Jesus, Walt, the news here. | 天呐 沃尔特 有新闻 |
[47:37] | Gus Fring is dead. | 古斯·福林死了 |
[47:39] | He was blown up along with some person | 他和一个墨西哥贩毒集团成员 |
[47:41] | from some Mexican cartel, | 一起被炸死了 |
[47:43] | and the DEA has no idea what to make of it. | 毒品管制局也不知道怎么回事 |
[47:47] | Do you know about this? | 你知情吗 |
[47:50] | – Walt? I need you to – It’s over. | -沃尔特 我要你… -结束了 |
[47:54] | We’re safe. | 我们安全了 |
[48:09] | Was this you? | 是你干的吗 |
[48:13] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[48:17] | I won. | 我赢了 |