Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第4季第12集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:33] They’re here. They’re out front. 他们来了 他们就在门外
[00:35] – How many? – Four. -几个人 -四个
[00:36] Nelson Brey, three others. 尼尔森·布雷 和另外三个人
[00:38] – Did you get his toothbrush? – Got it. -你拿了他的牙刷吗 -拿了
[00:39] What about your stuff? Oh, you know what? 你的行李呢 要不这样吧
[00:41] We’ll talk to them about stopping at your place. 我们让他们开到你的住处停一下
[00:44] Skyler– Skyler… 斯凯勒 斯凯勒
[00:46] – What? – I’m not going. -怎么了 -我不走
[00:47] What? 什么
[00:48] I’m not going to Hank and Marie’s 我不去汉克和玛丽那里
[00:50] I’m not going anywhere. 我哪儿也不去
[00:51] But you said we’re in danger. 可你说过我们处境危险
[00:52] Yes, that’s true. 是的 没错
[00:53] – Because of me. – It doesn’t matter now. -那是因为我 -现在这不重要
[00:55] All that matters is– 重要的是
[00:56] All that matters is that the rest of you are safe, 重要的是你们其余人的安全
[00:58] and that’s why I’m not going with you. 所以我才不能跟你走
[01:01] I’m the real target. 我才是他们要抓的人
[01:02] But we’ll all be safer at Hank’s. 可是待在汉克家 我们都会没事的
[01:04] That’s– No, no, no. 不不不
[01:06] No one will be safe at Hank’s if I’m there. 如果我在那儿 就没有人会没事
[01:08] Walt, it’s DEA. 沃特 他可是毒品管制局的人
[01:11] Skyler, you don’t know these people. 斯凯勒 你不了解这些人
[01:14] – I- – No, Skyler, please, -可我 -不 斯凯勒 求你了
[01:15] trust me. 相信我
[01:16] This is how it has to be. 只能如此
[01:18] Walt, those agents outside– 门外那些探员
[01:20] they’re not going to just leave you here! 他们可不会扔下你不管
[01:22] It’s called protective custody. 这才叫做保护性监禁
[01:23] All they know is that Hank is the only person 他们只知道汉克一人
[01:26] that’s in danger. 目前有危险
[01:27] They’re including us only as a courtesy to Marie, 他们捎上我们 只是处于对玛丽的尊重
[01:30] just to keep her happy. 让她宽心
[01:31] How am I supposed to explain that to Marie– 可我该怎么对玛丽 儿子
[01:32] or Junior or Hank, for that matter? 和汉克 解释这件事
[01:36] I don’t know, but you’ll do it. 我不知道 但你必须解释
[01:39] You’ll figure it out. 你会想出法子的
[01:40] Hank knows that Marie will be overreacting. 汉克知道玛丽会反应过激
[01:44] Except she’s not. 她肯定会焦躁不安
[01:50] I’ll talk to Hank. 我会去跟汉克说
[01:52] You just back me up with everyone else. 剩下所有人都交给你解释了
[01:54] You really expect me to say 你真的希望我去说
[01:55] “Okay, Walt, sure, just stay here and…” “好了 沃尔特就待在那儿了…”
[01:59] No, there’s got to be another way. 不 肯定还有别的办法
[02:04] There isn’t. 没有了
[02:06] There was, 曾经有过
[02:07] but now there isn’t. 但现在没有了
[02:12] Walt, 沃特
[02:15] how long till you’re safe, 你要多久才会安全
[02:17] till you can work this out? 才能脱身
[02:23] Oh, Skyler… 斯凯勒
[02:27] – Skyler- – No. -斯凯勒 -不要
[02:29] I have lived under the threat of death for a year now, 这一年来 我备受死亡的威胁
[02:33] and because of that, 因为它
[02:36] I’ve made choices. 我已经做出了选择
[02:38] – Walt- – Listen to me. -沃尔特 -听我说
[02:40] I alone should suffer the consequences 我一个人该承担这些选择
[02:43] of those choices, no one else. 造成的后果 而不连累其他人
[02:46] And those consequences– 而这些后果
[02:49] they’re coming. 就要来了
[02:54] No more prolonging the inevitable. 该来的总会来的
[03:07] Feed that belt– yep, right through those seatbelt holders 系上背带 对 就从安全带扣里穿过去
[03:09] Thank you so much. Hank, 非常感谢 汉克
[03:10] I’ve got a car wash to run. 洗车场还要营业
[03:11] I mean, you don’t honestly believe 我是说 你不会真觉得
[03:13] that I’m in danger, do you? Me? 我会有危险吧 就凭我
[03:16] Oh, Jesus, 老天
[03:17] everything’s going to go over like a lead balloon. 弄得这么大张旗鼓的
[03:19] It’ll be Marie who kills me. 玛丽一定会杀了我
[03:21] All right, well, just know 好了 就告诉你一声
[03:22] that I’ll get there as soon as I can, 我会尽快赶到那里
[03:24] and let Steve Gomez know. 也通知史蒂芬·戈麦斯一声
[03:26] I told some of his guys, and just stay safe. 我跟他那几个人说了 注意安全
[03:30] Oh, please. 拜托
[03:31] Whole thing’s just a giant jerk-off. 不至于那么夸张
[03:33] Yeah, yeah, but keep your head down anyway, all right? 是啊是啊 但你还是小心为好
[03:38] All right. 好吧
[03:39] All right, buddy, take care. 兄弟 保重
[03:52] I know. 我知道
[04:18] Okay, my love. We’re okay. 好了 我的宝贝 我们没事了
[04:25] Okay, baby. Honey, It’s okay. 好了 宝宝 没关系
[04:28] Okay… 好了
[06:54] He’s going to risk his life over a stupid car wash? 他为了这家愚蠢的洗车场连命都不要了
[06:57] Does he even understand 他明不明白
[06:59] what’s going on with Uncle Hank? 汉克舅舅出的是什么事
[07:00] He’ll come when he’s able. 他能来的时候自然会来
[07:02] That’s pathetic. 真可悲
[07:04] How hard did you even try, or did you? 你到底有没有努力说服他
[07:08] Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Lay off your mom. 对你妈客气点
[07:10] Well, you know, Hank, we wouldn’t even be arguing about this 汉克 如果你和史蒂芬能让他来
[07:13] if you and Steve would just make him come. 我们就不必在这儿吵了
[07:15] Why didn’t your people put him in the car? 你们为何不硬抓他上车
[07:17] Uh, because it’s not Nazi German, all right? 因为这里不是纳粹德国 好吗
[07:19] Oh, pl– you– Nazi Germany. 什么纳粹德国啊
[07:21] If I had a dollar for every time 要是我每听到这话就能得到一块钱的话
[07:23] I heard that. 早就发了
[07:23] You know what? I’m going to call him. 知道吗 我要去给他打电话
[07:25] He’s going to get his behind here immediately. 他必须立刻躲到这里来
[07:28] End of story. 没得商量
[07:29] Thank you. At least somebody is listening to me. 谢谢你 至少还有人在听我说话
[07:32] Because we are all in danger here. 因为我们都很危险
[07:34] We are not all in danger. 我们没有都很危险
[07:35] Will you stop saying that? 你能别这么说吗
[07:37] That is asking for trouble. 这就是自找麻烦
[07:40] Oh, come on, Walt. 接电话 沃尔特
[07:47] He’s not picking up. 他不接电话
[07:49] Look, could we just take this down a notch? 我们能都放轻松一点吗
[07:51] Okay, everybody? 行吗 各位
[07:52] Sky, you guys can stay here as long as you like, okay? 斯凯 你们在这儿想待多久都行
[07:55] We’ve got plenty of room. 我们有足够的房间
[07:56] But I wouldn’t worry about any danger to Walt or any of us. 但我不必担心沃尔特或我们任何人的安全
[07:59] Okay? 好吗
[08:01] This whole thing’s just a damn smoke screen. 这整件事只是烟幕弹
[08:04] How do you mean a– a smoke screen? 你什么意思 烟幕弹
[08:06] An anonymous threat against me? 给我写什么匿名恐吓
[08:08] I’m stuck in a wheelchair. I’m not even on the job. 我都坐上轮椅了 我甚至不在岗位上
[08:11] No, someone doesn’t like the way I’ve been spending my free time. 错了 是有人不满意我最近的业余活动
[08:15] What, minerals? 什么活动 买矿石吗
[08:20] Timing seem a bit odd to you, huh? 你不觉得太巧了吗
[08:22] I mean, I start looking into, you know… 你看 我才刚开始查那个谁
[08:27] Fring, and all of a sudden I’m under lockdown for my… 福林 突然之间就被禁足了
[08:28] Wait a minute. Whoa, whoa, whoa. What? 等一下 你说谁
[08:30] Gus Fring? 古斯·福林
[08:32] From the chicken restaurant? 炸鸡店老板
[08:34] Hank, what are you talking about? 汉克 你说的是什么呀
[08:37] Just one man’s humble opinion. 个人观点
[08:39] That’s all, 仅此而已
[08:40] but I think Los Pollos Hermanos 不过我认为洛博罗炸鸡馆
[08:42] is a front for the biggest meth distributor in the Southwest 是西南最大冰毒贩的幌子
[08:45] Oh, my God. Steve… 我的上帝 史蒂芬
[08:47] Oh, my God. Are you– Are you even looking into this? 我的上帝 你们…有在查这件事吗
[08:50] We’re looking into everything, 我们不会放过任何线索
[08:51] but we work on fact, not conjecture, 但是我们的行动必须基于事实而非猜测
[08:53] and the fact is that the scumbags that hit you first 事实就是 当初袭击你的王八蛋
[08:57] were Mexican cartel, 来自墨西哥贩毒集团
[08:58] not some German multinational whatever, 不是什么德资跨国集团
[09:01] and definitely not Colonel Sanders. 更不是肯德基上校[指福林]
[09:03] Now, if we even had a shred of proof– 哪怕我们有一丁点儿的证据
[09:05] Isn’t that what you get paid to go get? 给你薪水不就是让你找证据的吗
[09:09] Remember that laundry I told you about? 记得我跟你讲过的洗衣店吧
[09:11] I’d start there. 是我就从那边开查
[09:13] Come on, man. 想想啊 兄弟
[09:14] It’s a perfect spot for a meth superlab. 完美的冰毒实验室选址
[09:16] Oh, my God. 我的上帝
[09:20] What if I’m right? 万一我猜对了呢
[09:22] Even if you were right– 即便你猜对了
[09:23] and you ain’t– 虽然那不可能
[09:25] but if you were, there’s no way in hell 但是就算你猜对了 我也绝对没有可能
[09:27] a judge is going to give me a search warrant– 拿到法官批准的搜查令
[09:28] Search warrant? 要搜查令干什么
[09:30] What happened to good, old-fashioned knock and talk? 直接上门访谈的好传统被丢弃了吗
[09:32] Oh, that’s right. I forgot. 哦对 我忘了
[09:35] You were never very good at those, were you? 那从来不是你长项 是不是
[10:09] – Can I help you? – Yes, sir. -要帮忙吗 -这样的 先生
[10:11] My friend and I… we wondered if we could take a look around. 我和我兄弟们能不能在你这查一下
[10:14] Why? 为什么
[10:15] – Sorry, what’s your name? – Dennis. -不好意思 你叫什么 -丹尼斯
[10:17] Dennis. Hey, I’m Steve Gomez. 丹尼斯 我是史蒂芬·戈麦斯
[10:19] I’m with the DEA, Drug Enforcement. 毒品管制局 禁毒署的
[10:21] What, is there– there a problem? 怎么了 有什么问题吗
[10:23] Not for you. No, no problem. 没问题 没你的事
[10:24] We’re just wondering if we could take a look around. 我们只是想检查一下
[10:26] I, uh– 我…
[10:28] Can I tell you a story? 能给你讲个事吗
[10:31] – Yeah. – I bust this chef. -行啊 -我抓到一个厨师
[10:32] Well, he says he’s a chef, 他自称是厨师
[10:34] but just because you work at a restaurant 可是在餐厅打工
[10:36] that charges $14 for a burger, 一个汉堡卖到14块
[10:37] that don’t make you a chef. 不能算是厨师
[10:39] That makes you a glorified burger flipper, 顶多是个有手艺的做汉堡的
[10:41] at least in my book. 至少我是这么认为
[10:42] Anyway, 总之吧
[10:43] so we bust this chef– heroin possession. 我们抓了这个携带海洛因的厨师
[10:46] He says, “Well, just because you found heroin 他就狡辩 “你们在我工装兜里
[10:48] “In my chef whites doesn’t make it mine. 找到海洛因也不能证明就是我的
[10:51] Maybe it came from the place that launders my chef whites” 说不准是洗工装的洗衣房放进去的呢”
[10:53] this place. 就是你家了
[10:55] Oh, come on, man. I don’t want to do this stuff with you. 老哥 我们这儿可没有那东西
[10:57] I-I know, I know. 我懂我懂
[10:58] You don’t have to say it. I’ll say it for you. 不用你说 我也清楚
[11:00] His story is a big load of steaming horse shit. 他就是满嘴胡编乱扯
[11:03] I mean, we’re going to find heroin here 你这儿能找到海洛因
[11:05] like we’re going to find Jimmy Hoffa. Right? 拉登早都抓住了
[11:08] The thing is, is that the chef’s daddy 问题是 这厨子的老爹
[11:11] is a United States Senator. 是联邦参议员
[11:13] I’m not going to tell you which one, 我不告诉你是哪个
[11:14] but you probably know who he is, right? 你八成也能猜出来 是吧
[11:16] So now I’ve got to waste my time 所以现在我的浪费时间
[11:18] checking out this burger flipper’s story, 核实这个做汉堡的编的瞎话
[11:21] and if I don’t, his old man’s going to jam me up, 如果我不查 他老子就会给我小鞋穿
[11:23] my ASAC, my whole entire office. 给我的助手 我们整个组的人穿
[11:26] Politics, huh? 政客难缠啊
[11:28] So what do you think? 你意下如何
[11:29] Listen, you know what? 是这么回事
[11:31] I have to check with my boss, and he’s out of town, 我得跟老板请示 他出城去了
[11:33] and I can’t promise I’ll reach him anytime soon either, you know? 我也不能保证很快联系到他
[11:35] Well, yeah, that’s probably the way to go, 那就只好这么办了
[11:37] so I’ll have to go get a warrant, 我得申请搜查令
[11:39] and we’ll do it official, 一切按部就班来
[11:41] but you’re probably going to have to close down for the day. 那样的话你们今天就得停业
[11:43] What– why? 什么 为什么
[11:44] Twenty agents poking around? 二十个探员四处查看
[11:46] Come on, it’ll be less trouble if it was just us two, 想想吧 只我们俩来岂不是少了很多麻烦
[11:48] but your call. 你决定
[11:55] Just the two of you? 只有你们两个
[11:57] You’ll make it quick, right? 你们会很快的是吧
[11:59] Dennis, we’ll be like the wind. 丹尼斯 我们来去如风
[12:03] O-Okay. 那成
[12:04] – Could you tell him? Okay. -你跟他说 -行啦
[12:06] Okay. 成啦
[12:16] Oh, and, Dennis, can you clear out some of your people for us? 丹尼斯 能不能帮忙把工人请出去
[12:19] Confuses the dog’s nose. 免得狗嗅错了
[13:30] So how long we gotta be quiet down her? 需要关机安静多久
[13:38] Then what happens after this, 之后会怎么样
[13:42] provided they don’t find their way in here and bust our asses? 假如他们没发现地下室 把我们都逮走的话
[13:45] I’m gonna be, like, stuck down here in a laundry hamper 我是不是就 这辈子都
[13:47] for the rest of eternity? 困在洗衣房地下了
[13:50] No, I’m going on record. 我这话你记住
[13:53] This– This blows. 真是操蛋
[14:00] Hello. 喂
[14:06] For you. 找你
[14:15] Yeah? 是我
[14:17] Do you know what’s happening upstairs? 你知不知道地面上发生了什么事
[14:20] I have a pretty good idea. 我清楚得很
[14:22] This is all the result of your former partner. 这都是拜你的前搭档所赐
[14:26] Do you understand now? 你现在懂了吗
[14:28] Do you see why this can’t continue? 为什么不能这样下去
[14:32] You know, I get it. 我都明白
[14:34] The guy’s a complete and total dick, 他是个混账王八蛋
[14:35] but I can’t– 可我不能
[14:40] I’m not signing off. 我说过的话没变
[14:42] Okay? 懂吗
[14:45] Like I said, 我之前说过了
[14:47] if something final 如果怀特老师
[14:52] happens to Mr. White, 有个三长两短
[14:55] we are going to have a problem. 你我就有麻烦了
[15:02] So what are you going to do? 你打算怎么做
[15:08] There will be an appropriate response. 我会做出适当的回应
[15:10] Appropriate? What does that mean? 适当 是什么意思
[15:12] Hello? 喂
[15:53] They’re gone. 他们走了
[15:55] We’re good. 可以开工了
[17:10] You have reached Walter White. 这里是沃尔特·怀特
[17:11] At the tone, please state your name, 请在嘀声后 留下你的姓名
[17:13] number, and the reason for your call. 电话号码 和打来的原因
[17:15] Thank you. 谢谢合作
[17:39] You have six new messages. 你有六条新留言
[17:42] Hey, kid, it’s me, Goodman. 孩子 是我 古德曼
[17:44] Give me a call, would you? 速度给我回电
[17:48] Hey, need to hear from you. All right? 喂 急需和你谈谈
[17:50] Hope I made myself clear about that. 我想我已经说的很清楚了
[17:52] Call me as soon as you can. 尽快给我回电
[17:57] Pinkman, get over here. Stat, pronto. 平克曼 快给我过来 速度
[17:58] Don’t call. Just get over here. 别打电话 给我直接过来
[18:00] Would you just…? Please. 你能不能 求你了
[18:03] I don’t know if I’m speaking English here– 我不知道是不是你听不懂我的话
[18:08] What’s up? He’s waiting for me, yo. 怎么了 他在等我
[18:11] Hold up, hold up. 稍等 稍等
[18:12] The hell, man? 你干什么 老兄
[18:14] Get off of me! 别碰我
[18:15] Hey, Goodman! Get out here! 古德曼 快给我出来
[18:17] Get– Hey! 别碰我
[18:18] Yo, get your goon off me. 你个变态别碰我
[18:20] Not him, moron. Drop. Leave it. Go lie down. 不是他 白痴 放下 坐下
[18:22] Sorry, you can’t be too careful these days. 对不起 这几天不得不得小心点
[18:24] Come on, come on. Lock the door, Frisky. 快进来 把门锁上 弗里斯基
[18:27] Jesus. 我的天哪
[18:32] Take a break, H.T. Let’s go. 去休息一下吧 H.T 去吧
[18:34] You’re going to stop calling me that, 别再这么叫我
[18:35] or I’m going to hang you by your tie. 不然我就用你的领带绞死你
[18:37] Yeah, yeah, stop showing off for the client. 好 好 别再客户面前卖弄了
[18:40] Honey Tits. I say it’s endearing. 亲爱的小咪咪 是说你很讨人喜爱
[18:44] So what’s so important? 什么事这么重要
[18:47] Well, they’re here– 他们来了
[18:48] the end times, kid. 没时间了 孩子
[18:49] End times. 没时间了
[18:51] What’s that mean? 什么意思
[18:52] And why the hell you drag me down here for? 为什么你把我拉来这
[18:54] You want your money, don’t you? 你想要你的钱不是吗
[18:55] I assume that you do. 我想你应该想
[18:57] What, that couldn’t wait? 什么 这有什么好急的
[18:59] You ever hear the expression “A fart in the wind,” Kid? 你听说过人间蒸发这个词吗 孩子
[19:01] Well, inside of an hour, that’s going to be me, okay? 我在一个小时内就会这样了
[19:03] I’m hitting the road. I’m gone. I’m out of here. 我要跑路了 我要离开这里
[19:06] What, for, like, good? 你说什么 真的走了
[19:08] For as long as it takes. 因为必须如此
[19:09] I don’t like my heat so hot, if you catch my drift. 你懂我的意思的话 我不想把话说得太明
[19:12] I’m not catching, like, anything you’re saying, 我不懂你到底在说什么
[19:14] and what the hell is your problem? 你到底怎么了
[19:16] You haven’t talked to your partner, have you? 你没和你搭档说过话吧
[19:18] No, not since last night. 从昨晚开始就没有
[19:19] Today he didn’t show up to work, 今天他都没来工作
[19:21] and the DEA just happened to, like, raid us. 毒品管制局还正好来突击搜查
[19:24] Yeah, some coincidence, huh? 没错 有点太巧了 对吧
[19:28] Yeah, I don’t know about that. 这我倒是不清楚
[19:29] All I know is when he tells me 我只知道 他告诉我
[19:31] that your employer took him out in the desert 你们的雇主把他带到沙漠里
[19:34] and threatened to murder his entire family, 然后威胁要灭他全家
[19:35] I sit up and take notice 我突然想到
[19:36] because, hey, after all, what am I if not family? 因为毕竟我不是他的家人 我会被怎么样
[19:39] What are you– What are you talking about? 你在说什么
[19:41] When did that happen? 什么时候的事情
[19:44] I don’t know. Forget it. 我不知道 当我没说
[19:45] He– He exaggerates, right? He does that. 他有点夸张了 他经常这样
[19:48] Hey, listen, do me a favor. 听着 帮我个忙
[19:50] Would you put in a good word for me with Fring? 能在福林面前说说我好话吗
[19:52] I mean, just for old time’s sake. 看在我们这么久交情上
[19:56] I can’t afford to butter the wrong bread here. 这些话我真说不出口
[20:00] Yeah. 明白了吧
[20:36] Nothing, huh? 没有发现 是吗
[20:37] Clean as a whistle, 非常干净
[20:39] so he says. 他也这么说
[20:59] You have reached Walter White. 这里是沃尔特·怀特
[21:01] At the tone, please state your name, 请在嘀声后 留下你的姓名
[21:03] number, and the reason for your call. 电话号码 和打来的原因
[21:05] Thank you. 谢谢合作
[21:07] It’s me again. 还是我
[21:09] I really wish you’d pick up. 真希望你能接电话
[21:15] God, I just– 天呐 我只是
[21:19] Call me back, okay? 给我回个电话 好吗
[21:21] Just– Just call me back, please. 给我回个电话 求你了
[21:42] Hi, I’m sorry. Is it okay if I come out here for a few minutes? 很抱歉 我能在这里呆一会吗
[21:47] Yeah, sure, just stay up here, if you would. 当然 别出去就行
[22:01] Excuse me, I wonder 打扰了 我想问
[22:03] if you have a– an extra cigarette? 你有烟么
[22:06] I sure could use a smoke right about now. 我现在想抽支烟
[22:09] Sure. 当然
[22:14] Thank you. 谢谢
[22:21] Thanks. 多谢
[23:00] Hey, what’s up? 什么事
[23:05] What? 什么
[23:10] What’s wrong with him? 他怎么了
[23:14] What hospital? 哪家医院
[23:20] Andrea. 安德莉亚
[23:21] Jesse. 杰西
[23:22] – Where’s Brock? – They’ve got him inside. -布洛克在哪 -他们把他带进去了
[23:24] Grandma’s with him. 奶奶正陪着他
[23:25] They got me filling out all this paperwork– 他们让我填这些单子
[23:28] How’s he doing? Tell me what’s going on? 他现在怎么样了 告诉我发生了什么
[23:30] The doctors– they don’t know what it is exactly. 医生们说 他们也不知道这是什么
[23:33] It’s like– It’s like he’s got the flu, 他就像得了流感一样
[23:36] but– but he just keeps getting worse. 可他的情况却越来越糟
[23:42] Jess, I don’t understand. 杰西 我不明白
[23:46] He was fine this morning. 他早上还好好的
[23:49] He was fine. 他本来好好的
[23:55] Andrea Cantillo? 哪个是安德莉亚·坎蒂略的家人
[23:56] Right here. 我是
[23:57] Ms. Cantillo, we’re going to go ahead 坎蒂略夫人 我们要
[23:59] and admit your son to the pediatric ICU. 将你的儿子送往儿科重症监护病房
[24:01] – You can bring that with you. – Okay. -把这些带上 -好的
[24:03] So you’re the boy’s father? 你是孩子的父亲吗
[24:05] – No. – Okay, I’m sorry. -不是 -好吧 对不起
[24:07] It’s just we try to keep it to two visitors maximum, so– okay? 我们最多只能接受两名访客 请谅解
[24:10] No, go, go. I’ll be out here if you need me. 没关系 你快去 我就在外面
[24:12] Go, go ahead. 快去
[24:44] No. 不要啊
[24:45] No, no. 不要啊
[24:48] No. No. 不要啊
[24:49] No… no… 不要啊
[24:52] Come on. 不要啊
[24:53] No! 不要啊
[25:10] Andrea! 安德莉亚
[25:12] Andr– 安德莉亚
[25:13] Hey, hey, hey, no yelling. 喂 别大喊大叫
[25:15] – Andrea– I need– – We can’t have you back here. -安德莉亚 我要和他 -我们不能再让你进去了
[25:16] No, I need to talk to her. All right? I need to talk to her. 我要和她谈谈 我要和她谈谈
[25:18] You two, just take this outside. 你们两个 出去谈
[25:19] Would you please– 请你们
[25:20] Brock is sick in here. 布洛克还在里面奄奄一息呢
[25:22] Come here– Here. 跟我来
[25:23] Jesse… 杰西
[25:24] Jesse, what is it? 杰西 干什么
[25:28] Jesse, I can’t go. 杰西 我不能走
[25:29] Brock stays in here. 布洛克还留在这里
[25:31] Okay. What– 好的 那
[25:32] I’m– I’m thinking Brock 我 我想布洛克
[25:34] may have been poisoned. Okay? 可能是被下毒了 明白吗
[25:35] What? 什么
[25:37] There’s this stuff, this stuff called ricin. 这个东西 这个东西叫蓖麻毒素
[25:40] It sounds like “Rice.” 听起来像米饭的发音
[25:41] You need to tell the doctors about it. 你得去告诉医生
[25:44] Why would you say that? How do you know? 你为什么这么说 你怎么知道
[25:45] It doesn’t matter. Just tell them, it’s a guess. 那不重要 只要告诉他们 这是个猜想
[25:48] Okay? Ricin. 明白吗 蓖麻毒素
[25:49] They’ll know what you’re talking about. 他们会明白你说的是什么
[25:51] Jesse, if there’s something you’re not saying, 杰西 如果你还有什么没告诉我的
[25:54] you’ve got to tell me– 你一定得告诉我
[25:55] Look, I gotta go. I gotta go see some one. 我得走 我得去见个人
[25:57] Jesse. Look, I’m sorry. 杰西 对不起
[25:59] I’m sorr– I gotta go. Just tell them. 对不起 我得走了 告诉他们
[26:01] Okay? Now! Just do it! 好吗 快 告诉他们
[26:06] Hello? Can you buzz me in, please? 你好 请让我进去好吗
[26:09] Buzz me in! 让我进去
[26:40] What do you want? 你想干嘛
[26:42] We need to talk. 咱们得谈谈
[26:45] Who’s with you? 你跟谁一起
[26:46] No one, just me. Let me in. 没别人 就我 让我进去
[27:05] I don’t know what you’re thinking coming here. 居然跑来这里 真不知道你怎么想的
[27:09] Oh, Christ. 天啊
[27:11] What does it matter? 现在还有关系么
[27:13] Everything, it’s all– all coming to an end. 所有的 所有的一切都要结束了
[27:17] Do you even know what’s happening? 你到底知不知道发生了什么
[27:20] the full scope of what’s happening? 从头到尾发生了什么
[27:23] They took me out into the desert. 他们把我带去了沙漠
[27:25] They put a hood over my head 用布蒙住了我的头
[27:28] and drove me out into the desert, 然后开车把我拉到沙漠
[27:29] on my knees. 要我跪下
[27:30] They threatened my family, 他们用我的家人恐吓我
[27:32] and not just Hank. 不光是汉克
[27:36] My wife, my children… 还有我的妻子 我的孩子
[27:44] It’s just a matter of time now. 现在只是时间早晚的问题
[27:49] I was– I was able to protect them for now, 我现在还能保护他们
[27:53] but… 但是
[27:57] Gus is going to make his move… 古斯会马上采取行动
[28:12] and I don’t– I don’t know when. 我 我不知道时间
[28:17] I don’t know where or how. 我不知道地点 也不知道方式
[28:23] All I know is it’s going to happen. 我只知道马上就要开始了
[28:31] And I’m powerless to stop him. 而我无力阻挡
[28:39] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[28:43] Why did you do it? 你干了什么
[28:45] Why? 为什么
[28:46] Jesse, Gus gave me no choice. 杰西 古斯逼得我别无选择
[28:50] I had to call the DEA 我不得不打电话给毒品管制局
[28:52] to protect my family. 来保护我的家人
[28:53] What else could I do? 我还能怎么做
[28:54] No. No, you son of a bitch. 不 不 你个婊子养的
[28:56] You know what you did. 你知道你做了什么
[28:57] Okay, look, just– 冷静 冷静
[29:00] just put the gun down. 把枪放下
[29:01] Okay? Just put it down, and we’ll talk. 好吧 把枪放下 我们谈谈
[29:03] All right? 行吗
[29:04] You tell me– tell me what it is you think I did. 你告诉我 告诉我 你认为我做了什么
[29:07] Brock– why did you poison him? 布洛克 你为什么要给他下毒
[29:10] Who’s Brock? 谁是布洛克
[29:12] You saw him in my living room just last night. 你昨晚在我客厅里见过他
[29:14] You came to my door, and you looked right at him, 你走到我门前 直接就看到他了
[29:16] so don’t tell me you don’t know him. 别跟我说你不认识他
[29:18] The boy. 那个男孩
[29:20] Jesse, I have no idea who these people are. 杰西 我完全不知道那些人是谁
[29:23] Now, please– Okay, that’s Brock, 现在 拜托 好吧 是布洛克
[29:27] and– and he was poisoned? 是他被下毒了吗
[29:28] The ricin! He’s dying 蓖麻毒素 他快死了
[29:32] because someone gave it to him, 因为有人给了他蓖麻毒素
[29:34] and only you and I 而你我二人
[29:36] were the only two people on earth 是这个世界上唯二
[29:37] who knew about it. 知道这点的人
[29:39] Now wait a minute. 等一下
[29:41] Wait a minute. 等一下
[29:42] Maybe he went into your pockets and accid– 也许他去翻了你的口袋 然后
[29:43] No! 不
[29:44] I had it. 我有
[29:46] I had the cigarette with the ricin in my pack this morning. 今天早上我的口袋里还有蓖麻香烟
[29:50] The last time I saw Brock was last night, 我最后一次看见布洛克是在昨天晚上
[29:52] and this morning I switched the cigarette into a new pack. 今天早上 我把香烟换到了新口袋里
[29:56] There’s no way Brock took it himself. 布洛克根本没可能自己拿到
[29:58] Jesse, you’re not thinking clearly. 杰西 你根本没想明白
[30:00] Listen, you said it yourself 听着 你自己说的
[30:02] that you had it this morning. 你今天早上还有
[30:03] Then when could I have possibly gotten it? 那我怎么可能拿到
[30:06] You– You had Saul do it. 你 你让索尔做的
[30:08] – What? – Yeah. -什么 -对
[30:10] Yeah, I went to his office. 对 我过去他的办公室
[30:12] He called me and just had to see me today. 他打电话给我 说今天一定要见我
[30:14] His big man-mountain bodyguard patted me down. 他那个大块头保镖搜遍了我全身
[30:16] That’s when he must’ve stolen it off of me, right? 他肯定是那时候偷走的 对吗
[30:20] That’s the plan? Was that the plan? 这就是你们的计划 是不是
[30:24] Jesse, why? 杰西 为什么
[30:28] Why, in God’s name, 为什么 看在上帝的份上
[30:32] would I poison a child? 我为什么要给一个孩子下毒
[30:33] To get back at me. 为了报复我
[30:37] Because I’m helping Gus, 因为我在帮古斯
[30:39] and this is your way 这就是你报复的方式
[30:40] of ripping my heart out before you’re dead and gone. 你要在你死之前把我的心活活撕开
[30:44] Just admit it. 快承认
[30:46] Admit what you did. 承认你的罪行
[30:48] Admit it! 快承认
[30:49] I did not do this! 我什么也没做
[30:50] Shut up! 闭嘴
[30:52] Stop lying! 别再撒谎
[30:54] I’m not– I’m not lying. 我没 我没撒谎
[30:56] I’m not lying. Just listen to me. 我没撒谎 你听我说
[30:57] Listen to me. What would I have to gain? 听我说 我有什么好处呢
[31:00] What possible, possible could– 怎么可能 怎么可能会
[31:04] Who– who would– 谁 谁会
[31:09] Oh, my God. 上帝啊
[31:14] Hey. 嗨
[31:19] Stop laughing. 别笑了
[31:21] Stop laughing! 别笑了
[31:28] I have been waiting. 我一直在等
[31:31] I have been waiting all day, 我等了一整天
[31:34] waiting for Gus to send 等着古斯
[31:36] one of his men to kill me… 派他的某个手下来杀我
[31:41] and it’s you. 居然是你
[31:46] Who do you know 你知道谁
[31:48] who’s okay with using children, Jesse? 谁对于利用孩子毫不愧心吗 杰西
[31:51] Who do you know who has allowed children to be murdered? 你知道谁可以任由一个孩子被杀而无动于衷吗
[31:55] Hm? Gus! 是古斯
[31:58] He has– He has been 10 steps ahead of me at every turn, 他总是先发制人
[32:02] and now the one thing that he needed 只有征得了你的同意
[32:06] to finally get rid of me is your consent, 他才能除掉我
[32:07] and, boy, he’s got that now. 现在他得逞了
[32:08] He’s got it. 你妥协了
[32:10] And not only does he have that, 而且他不仅得到了你的同意
[32:12] but he manipulated you 还操控你
[32:14] into pulling the trigger for him. 成为了他的枪手
[32:16] Only you and I knew about the ricin! 只有我们俩知道蓖麻毒素的事
[32:19] No! You don’t even believe that 才怪 你根本不相信
[32:21] Gus’ cameras everywhere. 古斯的摄像头无处不在
[32:23] Please. Listen to yourself. 拜托 你听听自己的心声
[32:26] No, he has known everything all along. 他知道 他自始至终都无所不知
[32:29] Where were you today? In the lab? 你今天都去了哪里 实验室吗
[32:31] And you don’t think it’s possible 难道你觉得不可能是
[32:32] that Tyrus lifted the cigarette out of your locker? 是泰鲁斯把你柜子里的香烟拿出来的吗
[32:36] Come on. 别傻了
[32:38] Don’t you see? 你还看不出来吗
[32:40] You are the last piece of the puzzle. 你是最后一块拼图
[32:43] You are everything that he’s wanted. 你正是他所需要的一切
[32:45] You’re his cook now. 你现在成了他的毒师
[32:47] You’re the cook, and you have proven 你成了毒师 你还证明了
[32:49] that you can run a lab without me, 没有我 你也可以称得起一间实验室
[32:52] and now that cook has reason to kill me. 现在你这位毒师有理由杀我了
[32:56] Think about it! 好好想想吧
[32:58] It’s brilliant. 计划太妙了
[33:01] So go ahead. 那你动手吧
[33:04] Go ahead. 动手
[33:06] If you think that I am capable of doing this, then go ahead. 如果你认为我有能力做这件事 那就动手吧
[33:10] Put a bullet in my head 把子弹射入我脑门
[33:13] and kill me right now. 立马杀了我
[33:18] Do it! 动手
[33:21] Do it. 动手
[33:22] I’ll do it. 我会动手的
[33:24] Do it. 动手
[33:27] Do it. 动手
[33:58] Where are you going? 你要去哪里
[33:59] I’m going to find the son of a bitch, 我要去找那狗杂种
[34:01] and I’m going to kill him. 然后毙了他
[34:01] No, don’t. 不 别去
[34:04] He’ll see you coming. 他会知道你过去的
[34:10] You’ll die before you get anywhere near him. 你靠近他前就死了
[34:13] I don’t care. 我才不管
[34:15] Jesse. Jesse, just get in your car. 杰西 杰西 你只要上车
[34:19] Just go. 开走就好
[34:21] Just drive. 开走就好
[34:23] No, I’m going to do this one way or another, Mr. White. 不 怀特老师 不管怎样 我都会杀了他
[34:32] Then let me help. 那让我帮你
[35:03] Oh, Jesus, Mr. Pinkman, 天呐 平克曼先生
[35:06] I’m not going to keep telling you. 我不想对你重复了
[35:08] Unless the family wants you in there, 除非征得家属允许
[35:10] you’re not allowed. 不然你不能进来
[35:13] You can’t keep coming in here like this. 你不能总这样擅自进来
[35:15] You hear me? You understand? 听到了吗 听得懂吗
[35:19] Mr. Pinkman, I’m going to call security. 平克曼先生 我得叫保安了
[35:25] All right, here we go. 好了 来吧
[35:30] Come on now. 快走吧
[35:33] Mr. Pinkman, final warning. 平克曼先生 我最后警告你一遍
[36:09] You need to be at work now. 你现在该去干活了
[36:13] I already told you. I’m not going. 我告诉过你了 我不去
[36:19] You’ve got a batch that will be ruined 你这批货要作废了
[36:21] and an employer who will be very upset 如果真作废了
[36:24] if that happens. 老板会不高兴的
[36:25] And I could give a shit. 你以为我会在乎吗
[36:29] I’m not leaving here. 我不走
[36:31] If my employer has a problem with that, 如果我老板不满意
[36:33] he can tell me himself, 他可以自己跟我说
[36:35] not his errand boy. 而不是让他的小跟班来传话
[36:42] Get– 给我…
[36:45] Hey, I don’t know this guy! 我不认识这个人
[36:47] Call Security! 叫保安来
[36:48] I’m being attacked! 有人打我
[36:56] Yeah, that’s right. 好 这就对了
[37:15] We’ve got a situation. 这里有情况
[37:51] 他应该 注意到我了
[39:14] He’d like to speak with you. 他要跟你说话
[39:16] I told you, I’m not leaving. 我告诉过你 我不走
[39:19] He’s downstairs. 他就在楼下
[39:36] Tyrus told me what’s happening– 泰鲁斯把情况都向我汇报了
[39:40] the sick child. 那个孩子的病情
[39:43] I understand your preoccupation, 我能理解你有急事
[39:45] but, Jesse, I am running a business. 可是 杰西 我有生意要做
[39:50] I need you back at the lab to complete the cook. 我需要你回到实验室把活干完
[39:53] You can return when you’re done. 你干完就能回来了
[39:58] I can’t. 不行
[40:00] It is, as you must know, in both of our best interests. 你一定清楚 这样对我们双方都好
[40:07] That little boy upstairs is dying. 楼上那个小男孩快死了
[40:12] I can’t be away. I don’t even want to be here now. 我不能走 我也根本不想待在这里
[40:16] I can’t be away if something happens, if he– 如果他有什么三长两短 我不能不在身边
[40:19] I am very sorry. 我深感遗憾
[40:23] Is there anything I can do? 我可以帮得上忙吗
[40:25] I am on the board of this hospital. 我是这家医院的股东
[40:27] I can recommend doctors, 我可以推荐医生给你
[40:30] make sure he gets whatever he needs, 确保能满足他的一切所需
[40:33] the best treatment. 获得最好的治疗
[40:37] He’s not sick. 他没病
[40:40] He was poisoned. 他是被下毒了
[40:46] How did that happen? 怎么会
[40:50] The doctors– 那些医生
[40:53] they don’t know. 也不知道
[41:06] This current batch… 这批货
[41:10] is surely ruined now. 现在一定是废了
[41:13] Correct? 对吗
[41:29] Stay with the boy. 陪着这个孩子
[41:32] Tyrus will dump what’s there and clean the tanks. 泰鲁斯会销毁这批货 然后清理容器
[41:36] You will start a new batch 你到时再做一批新的
[41:39] when you are ready to return… 等你下周准备好
[41:45] next week. 回归
[42:18] There you are. 来了
[42:22] There you are. 来了
[42:43] Keep going. 继续走
[43:05] Why’d you stop? 为什么停步
[43:08] Why did you stop? 为什么停步
[43:17] Why did you stop? 为什么停步
[43:24] Come on. Come on. 快 快
[44:09] Come on, come on. 快 快
[44:10] Please. Oh, God, please. 拜托 天呐 拜托
[44:14] Please. 拜托
[44:39] No, no, no. No, don’t go. 不 不 不 别走
[44:40] Don’t go, don’t go, don’t go. 别走 别走 别走
[44:42] No. No. 别 别啊
[44:46] Oh, sh… 他娘…
[44:51] No. 不要啊
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第4季第11集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第4季第13集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme