时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | Listo. | 赶紧的 |
[00:31] | Vámonos! | 车来了 |
[01:05] | Vámonos! | 车来了 |
[01:06] | In here! | 在这里 |
[01:12] | Jefe! Rápido! Rápido! | 老大在这里 快 快 |
[01:31] | Entrar, entrar! | 推进去 推进去 |
[01:37] | What about him? | 他怎么办 |
[01:39] | What about him? | 他怎么办 |
[01:58] | Hey, come on. | 拜托 |
[02:00] | Por favor. | 帮个忙 |
[02:02] | Help! Oh, c– Assistance! | 帮个忙 来救命啊 |
[02:06] | This man needs help! | 这人需要帮助 |
[02:08] | This man pays my salary. | 可付我薪水的是他 |
[02:38] | 40.23 pounds. | 40.23磅 |
[02:47] | Are they back yet? | 他们回来了吗 |
[02:49] | Have you heard from anyone? | 你有消息吗 |
[02:53] | If Pinkman is gone, I’m done. | 如果平克曼死了 我就不干了 |
[02:56] | Do you understand? I quit. | 听明白了吗 我辞职 |
[03:08] | I just told you. 40.3 pounds. | 我刚跟你说过了 40.3磅 |
[03:16] | 40.21. | 40.21磅 |
[03:41] | Look, uh, my brother-in-law– | 我连襟 |
[03:44] | he keeps talking about driving out to the factory farm, | 他一直在说要开去工厂化农场看看 |
[03:46] | and I have– | 我已经 |
[03:47] | I have stalled him as long as I possibly can, | 尽可能地拖住他了 |
[03:50] | but it’s really at the point now | 但拖到现在 |
[03:52] | where he’s just gonna find someone else to take him out there. | 他很可能会找别人带他去的 |
[03:55] | So I-I don’t know if it’s been made presentable yet, | 我不知道那里是否收拾妥当 |
[03:59] | but I should be the one to take him out there, right? | 但应该由我带他去 对吧 |
[04:07] | Can you just run it up the chain of command, then? | 那你能不能帮我通传一声 |
[04:25] | Anything suspicious? | 有什么可疑的吗 |
[04:28] | Still no, Walt. | 还是没有 沃特 |
[04:34] | Well, then, should we go? | 那我们该走了吗 |
[04:38] | You got someplace to be? ‘Cause that’s, like, | 你有地方要去吗 因为你好像 |
[04:40] | the third time you’ve asked me that. | 问过我三遍了 |
[04:43] | No. I’m just curious | 没有 我只是很好奇 |
[04:45] | what the next move is. | 下一步怎么办 |
[04:47] | Our next three moves is sitting here and waiting. | 我们下三步都是静观其变 |
[04:50] | This here’s the job, buddy. | 这工作就是这样 兄弟 |
[04:51] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[04:53] | supermodels and speedboats, you know? | 不像人家有游艇超模什么的 |
[05:00] | Any, uh, cartel news these days? | 有什么贩毒集团的消息吗 |
[05:04] | Seems like I’m always | 我总是在报纸上 |
[05:06] | reading something or other in the paper. | 读到一些零碎的 |
[05:10] | Yeah, well, not a lot happening Stateside. | 是啊 发生在国内的不太多 |
[05:13] | I’m hearing rumblings about some big play down south. | 我听说南部发生了一些摩擦 大动干戈 |
[05:16] | Lots of bodies, apparently, | 显然死了很多人 |
[05:19] | even by cartel standards. | 就算是对于贩毒集团而言 |
[05:23] | We’ll know more when the buzzards leave the bones. | 等事情浮出水面 我们会有更多消息 |
[05:32] | So when are we gonna talk about your face? | 我们什么时候该聊聊你的脸色 |
[05:38] | I don’t wanna get into it, okay? | 我可不想聊这个 行吗 |
[05:40] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 这可不行 |
[05:41] | My brother-in-law shows up looking like Macho Camacho, | 我连襟一副不屑一顾的态度 |
[05:44] | and he thinks we’re not gonna discuss it? | 他不觉得我们该讨论一下吗 |
[05:47] | You know, buddy, if you’re in over your head on something, | 兄弟 如果你有什么烦心事 |
[05:50] | don’t you think I might be the guy to come to? | 你不觉得理应找我倾诉吗 |
[05:55] | You know, one of my old buddies from Glynco– | 我海军航空基地有位老友 |
[05:58] | he had a gambling problem, | 他嗜好赌博 |
[06:00] | but his thing was scratch cards | 但他爱玩刮刮卡 |
[06:03] | instead of blackjack. | 而不是二十一点 |
[06:06] | Dumb Okie bastard. | 那愚蠢的混蛋 |
[06:07] | Had his car repo’d playing scratch-n-wins. | 抵押了自己的汽车去玩连刮卡 |
[06:12] | He’s fine now, you know. He got help and all. | 他现在没事了 他得到了帮助 |
[06:17] | But I know he got on a ride that was rough to get off of. | 但是我知道他戒掉赌瘾的路很是艰难 |
[06:23] | I’m just saying I’m here, you know, | 我只是说 如果你想聊聊 |
[06:26] | if you want to talk about it. | 我随时恭候 |
[06:32] | I don’t want to talk about it | 我不想跟你或任何人 |
[06:34] | to you or to anyone else. | 聊什么事 |
[06:37] | I’m done explaining myself. | 我不想再为自己辩解了 |
[07:06] | Hey, uh– Yo. | 喂 叫你呢 |
[07:08] | You think he needs some more blood? | 他还需要继续输血吗 |
[07:11] | It’s in the refrigerator. | 血在冰箱里 |
[07:13] | What, you– you want me to, uh… | 你让我自己去… |
[07:30] | A-negative, yes? | A型阴性 对吧 |
[07:33] | Your blood type? | 你的血型 |
[07:35] | Um, I don’t know. Maybe. | 我不知道 也许吧 |
[07:40] | A-negative, | A型阴性 |
[07:42] | 25 years old, | 25岁 |
[07:43] | 70 kilo, | 70公斤 |
[07:45] | 180 centimeters. | 身高1米8 |
[07:47] | You smoke, you drink, | 你吸烟 喝酒 |
[07:49] | you, uh, puff, puff, puff. | 你不还嗑药吗 |
[07:52] | Tsk-tsk-tsk. | 啧啧啧 |
[07:53] | But no disease, no condition, | 不过没有疾病 没有不良反应 |
[07:56] | no complication other than an allergy to… | 除了有一种过敏症 |
[08:00] | Wait. Don’t say. | 等等 你别说出来 |
[08:02] | Erythromycin. | 红霉素过敏 |
[08:04] | But I have cefazolin in here, so no problem. | 但我这儿有头孢唑啉 所以没关系 |
[08:09] | How do you know all that? | 你怎么知道这些的 |
[08:16] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[08:18] | He thought of everything. | 他什么都想到了 |
[08:26] | O-negative. | 0型阴性 |
[08:28] | That’s what he needs. | 这是他需要的血型 |
[08:36] | It’s time to go. | 该走了 |
[08:39] | What about Mike? | 麦克怎么办 |
[08:41] | With his injury? No. No travel. | 他带着伤 不能远行 |
[08:44] | At least a week. | 至少要休息一周 |
[08:48] | I’ll send for him. | 我会派人来接他 |
[09:09] | – Gracias. – De nada, amigo. | -多谢 -这没什么 我的朋友 |
[09:11] | Buena suerte. | 祝你好运 |
[09:14] | Water and rest. | 多喝水 多休息 |
[09:16] | Si. | 知道 |
[09:36] | Vámonos. | 赶紧的 |
[09:48] | What happened to the plane? | 那飞机怎么了 |
[09:52] | There are many good ways south. | 去南部有很多条路可以走 |
[09:54] | Unfortunately, only one way north. | 不幸的是 去北部只有一条路 |
[09:59] | Six miles to Texas. | 距德克萨斯州6英里 |
[10:02] | I’ve got a man there | 那边有人接应 |
[10:03] | who will drive us the rest of the way. | 开车载我们走完剩下的路 |
[10:09] | I kind of liked the plane. | 我还是喜欢飞机 |
[10:14] | You gonna make it? | 你还挺得住吗 |
[10:16] | Six miles is pretty far. | 6英里很远的 |
[10:18] | I’ll make it. | 我挺得住 |
[10:24] | You did well down here. | 你在那边表现很好 |
[10:26] | And you also proved a point. | 而且你证明了另一件事 |
[10:30] | I think you can run the lab by yourself now. | 我想你现在一个人能撑得起实验室 |
[10:33] | Don’t you? | 不是吗 |
[10:42] | Let Mr. White go. | 放过怀特老师 |
[10:46] | Pay him off or fire him. | 结账还是赶人 随你 |
[10:49] | Don’t kill him. | 不要杀他 |
[10:54] | You know that won’t work. | 你知道那是不可能的 |
[10:56] | Then you’ve got a problem. | 那你可有麻烦了 |
[11:17] | Hi. We’re home! | 我们回来了 |
[11:22] | You doing your homework? | 在写作业吗 |
[11:25] | Yeah. | 在写 |
[11:28] | Well, dinner is in about 30. | 30分钟后开饭 |
[11:34] | Hey. Sorry to call you at home, | 抱歉打到你家里 |
[11:37] | but I think maybe you’re not getting my messages. | 我想你可能没收到我的信息 |
[11:40] | That, or you just don’t feel like talking to me. | 或者是不想跟我讲话 |
[11:44] | Anyway, why I’ve been calling | 不管怎么说 我打电话是为了 |
[11:45] | is because that thing we discussed? | 我们之前谈的那件事 |
[11:47] | Well, I’ve been thinking, and, uh, | 我考虑过了 |
[11:51] | I decided I can’t do it. | 我决定我不能那样做 |
[11:53] | I know that’s probably not what you wanted to hear, | 我知道你一定不想听到这样的消息 |
[11:55] | but hopefully you’ll understand, | 但是希望你能够理解 |
[11:57] | and if you wanted to talk some more about it, | 如果你想再谈这件事 |
[11:59] | that’s fine. | 也没关系 |
[12:00] | So call me. I’m all around. | 给我回电话 我都在 |
[12:19] | Come on in. | 请进 |
[12:26] | First, I want to tell you that I get it. | 首先 你要知道我明白你的处境 |
[12:30] | From what you’ve told me, | 从你讲的情况来看 |
[12:32] | this situation with Walt’s gambling | 沃尔特赌钱的状况 |
[12:35] | sounds…intense. | 好像很严峻 |
[12:39] | Yeah, it definitely was | 没错 事态严峻 |
[12:43] | and continues to be. | 而且越发棘手 |
[12:46] | So | 所以 |
[12:48] | I would greatly appreciate it | 如果你乐意帮忙 |
[12:51] | if you would just help me out here. | 我将非常感激 |
[12:55] | Well, I have thought long and hard about this, | 我已经考虑了很久 |
[12:58] | and, uh… | 现在 |
[13:01] | here’s what I want to do. | 我想要这样做 |
[13:08] | So is, uh, Walt gonna be okay? | 沃尔特没事吧 |
[13:11] | Are you in contact with him? | 你跟他有联系吗 |
[13:13] | Um, he’s fine. | 他很好 |
[13:15] | Good. That’s good. | 好 那就好 |
[13:20] | He doesn’t know about you offering, uh… | 他还不知道你给我… |
[13:22] | No, absolutely not, | 对 完全不知道 |
[13:23] | and I mean to keep it that way, so… | 而且我也不打算让他知道 |
[13:27] | $617,000 | 61万7千美元 |
[13:32] | written out to me. | 抬头写的我 |
[13:35] | Uh, what is this? | 什么意思 |
[13:39] | I can’t take your money. | 我不能要你的钱 |
[13:40] | Oh? And why is that? | 为什么 |
[13:43] | Because at the end of the day, | 因为毕竟 |
[13:44] | paying my debt with illicit gambling winnings… | 用赌博赢来的钱去还债… |
[13:50] | I don’t know. It feels wrong. | 我也说不好 就是感觉不太对 |
[13:53] | It feels wrong? | 感觉不太对 |
[13:55] | To me, it does. Uh-huh. | 我是这样感觉的 |
[13:57] | I’m not judging you or Walt. | 我不是对你和沃尔特有成见 |
[13:58] | I’m just saying I feel uncomfortable with it. | 只是我心里不太舒服 |
[14:01] | Well, um, Ted, | 泰德 |
[14:03] | the whole reason we’re in this mess | 我们之所以陷入今天的困境 |
[14:05] | is because you had me cooking your books. | 都是因为你让我帮你做假账 |
[14:08] | So when did wrong | 你这个始作俑者 |
[14:11] | suddenly become a problem for you? | 几时学会”不作恶”了 |
[14:13] | Now, hold on. That was a one-time measure. | 打住 当时不过是一时情急 |
[14:16] | I took an honest attempt to protect my employees | 我当时是一心为了保护我的员工 |
[14:19] | and save my dad’s company. | 挽救我父亲的公司 |
[14:21] | And it might’ve been a mistake, | 那或许是个错误 |
[14:22] | but that’s no reason to go out and make another. | 可也不说明我现在应该错上加错 |
[14:25] | No, Ted. This is the big mistake right here. | 不 泰德 眼前这才是大错特错 |
[14:29] | You owe the federal government $617,000. | 你欠联邦政府61万7千美金 |
[14:33] | If you do not pay them, they will come after you, | 你不还钱 他们不会放过我 |
[14:36] | and then they will come after me. | 然后会追查到我 |
[14:38] | And if they audit my business, | 如果他们来审查我的生意 |
[14:40] | find out that Walt and I paid for it | 就会发现我和沃尔特买下洗车场 |
[14:43] | with close to a million dollars | 花的将近一百万美元 |
[14:46] | in untaxed gambling winnings, | 都是未上税的赌博收入 |
[14:47] | we will go to prison, | 我们也会进监狱 |
[14:49] | where you will already be. | 去陪你 |
[14:51] | Do you understand? | 你明白了没有 |
[14:52] | I understand you’re upset, | 我明白你很担忧 |
[14:54] | but I think you’re overstating things, too. | 可是你也说得太严重了 |
[14:57] | No one’s going to prison. | 没人会进监狱的 |
[14:58] | Oh, my God. How are you not following me here? | 我的上帝 你怎么就听不懂呢 |
[15:01] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 好吧 |
[15:03] | Let’s say I take your advice. | 就假设我听了你的 |
[15:06] | I pay the IRS. Then what? | 交上国税局的罚金 又能怎样 |
[15:09] | Then you don’t owe them. | 你就不欠税了 |
[15:11] | Okay. But I still owe the bank, Skyler. | 对 可是我还欠银行钱呀 斯凯勒 |
[15:15] | I’m still gonna go bankrupt. | 我还是要破产 |
[15:17] | I’ll lose my business and my home. | 失去产业和家园 |
[15:19] | I still have to pull my girls out of school. | 女儿们也不得不退学 |
[15:21] | Just because I pay some stupid fine | 交上那愚蠢的罚金 |
[15:23] | doesn’t make my life any less ruined. | 丝毫不能改变我的生活已经被毁掉的事实 |
[15:28] | So, if I’m understanding you correctly, | 如果我没理解错的话 |
[15:33] | you’re saying you can’t take the money I gave you, | 你的意思是 你不能接受我给你的钱 |
[15:38] | but you can take a larger amount. | 但是可以接受一笔更多的钱 |
[15:41] | No. | 不 |
[15:42] | I’m just saying, | 我只是说 |
[15:44] | as much as I appreciate the gesture, | 尽管我非常感激 |
[15:47] | the money you gave me doesn’t really change anything. | 可是你给我的钱改变不了任何事情 |
[15:51] | – Because it’s not enough? – No. No. | -因为钱不够多吗 -不是 不是 |
[15:54] | Don’t twist my words. | 别误解我的意思 |
[15:56] | This isn’t about amounts. | 不是钱多钱少的问题 |
[15:58] | This is about me doing the right thing. | 而是我有我的坚持 |
[16:02] | Ted, are you blackmailing me? What? | 泰德 你是在敲诈我吗 |
[16:04] | No. Blackmailing? | 没有 没有敲诈 |
[16:07] | God. | 天呐 |
[16:10] | I feel like I’m not explaining things right. | 我想我可能是没有说明白 |
[16:12] | I think you’re explaining it fine. | 我看你已经说得很明白了 |
[16:20] | I notice that, uh, | 我注意到 |
[16:22] | this is for… | 这上面的 |
[16:23] | less than what I gave you, by the way. | 数额好像比我给你的少 |
[16:26] | That’s the Mercedes. | 那是我租的奔驰 |
[16:27] | I leased it before I knew where the money came from. | 在我知道这钱从哪来之前租的 |
[16:29] | Mmm. And now that you know, you will, of course, be returning it? | 现在你知道 你肯定要把车给还了 |
[16:33] | Well, the leases are pretty ironclad, | 租约蛮苛刻的 |
[16:35] | so I have to see what’s possible. | 我得去看看有没有可能 |
[16:36] | But, yeah, I’m gonna do my best. | 可是我会尽我所能的 |
[16:39] | And I will pay you back as soon as I can. | 我会尽快还你钱的 |
[16:42] | I don’t want you to pay me, Ted. | 我不需要你还我 泰德 |
[16:45] | I want you to pay them. | 我要你还给他们 |
[16:48] | But, Skyl– | 可是 斯凯… |
[16:53] | Try it again. Write a new check. | 重写一张支票 |
[16:57] | – Skyler– – Same amount. | -斯凯勒 -同样的数额 |
[16:59] | Only this time, made payable– | 只是这一次 把收款人 |
[17:01] | – What happened to us? – Make it payable | -我们这是怎么了 -把收款人 |
[17:03] | to the Internal Revenue Service. | 写成国家税收局 |
[17:09] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[17:10] | You have to. | 你必须得写 |
[17:12] | Actually, no, I don’t. | 说真的 我不能 |
[17:14] | Write it. | 快给我写 |
[17:36] | Saul Goodman, please. | 麻烦找索尔·古德曼 |
[17:39] | Tell him it’s important. | 告诉他事关重大 |
[17:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:47] | What have I done? | 我做了什么 |
[18:02] | Hello, Hector. | 你好 赫克托 |
[18:41] | All of them, Hector. | 他们都死了 赫克托 |
[18:45] | Don Eladio, | 伊兰迪奥先生 |
[18:47] | Don Paco, Cesar, Renaldo, | 帕科先生 塞萨尔 罗纳尔多 |
[18:50] | Fortuno, Cisco, and Luis, | 佛托诺 思科还有路易斯 |
[18:54] | Escalara– | 埃斯卡纳拉 |
[18:57] | all dead. | 都死了 |
[19:02] | As is your grandson Joaquin. | 你的孙子华金也死了 |
[19:10] | Do you know who killed Joaquin? | 你知道谁杀了华金吗 |
[19:16] | Would you like to see? | 想见见吗 |
[19:26] | This young man. | 就是这个年轻人 |
[19:28] | Do you remember him? | 还记得他吗 |
[19:31] | That young man shot Joaquin to death… | 在护送我逃跑过程中 |
[19:37] | while I made my escape. | 这个年轻人开枪打死了华金 |
[19:41] | I believe you have met him before. | 我记得你们之前应该见过 |
[19:51] | It was just you and Joaquin. | 本来你们家族只剩下你和华金 |
[19:55] | He was the only family you had left. | 你只剩下他这一个亲人 |
[20:00] | Now the Salamanca name | 现在塞拉曼加家族 |
[20:03] | dies with you. | 将与你一起进坟墓了 |
[20:10] | Will you look at me now? | 现在你能看我了吗 |
[20:14] | Look at me, Hector. | 看着我 赫克托 |
[20:21] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[21:27] | Hey, listen, Walt, I really appreciate | 听着 沃尔特 我十分感谢 |
[21:28] | you doing this again, you know? | 你又帮我一次 |
[21:29] | I know you guys must have | 我知道你们最近 |
[21:30] | your hands full with the car wash and all. | 洗车房生意忙得不可开交 |
[21:32] | No. No. No worries. | 没有 不用担心 |
[21:35] | Happy to do it. | 很乐意帮你 |
[21:37] | Besides, it gives me a chance | 再说 我也有机会 |
[21:39] | to see how you work a case. | 能亲眼见证你的办案过程 |
[21:42] | – It’s interesting. – Yeah. | -还挺有趣的 -那是 |
[21:45] | Like watching weeds grow, huh? | 就像在看毒品的生长过程 |
[21:48] | Nah, this job’s as boring as hell. | 这工作无聊至极 |
[21:51] | Until it’s not. | 而且会一直这么下去 |
[21:57] | So, uh, | 对了 |
[21:59] | any more news on that thing in Mexico? | 在墨西哥的那事怎么样了 |
[22:02] | Aah, same old, same old. | 还是老样子 |
[22:04] | Bunch of animals clawing each other’s eyes out over turf. | 就是一群禽兽互相挖空对方的眼睛 |
[22:08] | So you think all the victims | 你觉得所有的死者 |
[22:11] | were cartel members? | 都是贩毒集团的成员 |
[22:13] | Not in the loop enough to know. | 你还是知道的少点好 |
[22:14] | Listen, take a right at this street here, will you? | 听着 能在这条街右转吗 |
[22:16] | A right? But, uh, we’re going to the chicken farm. | 右转 可我们要去养鸡场 |
[22:20] | That’s straight ahead. | 那可在正前方 |
[22:21] | No. Gonna take a little detour. | 不了 今天我们绕点路 |
[22:26] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:27] | Yeah, there’s this, uh, | 那里有一个 |
[22:30] | industrial laundry I want to check out. | 洗衣厂我要去检查一下 |
[22:32] | It’s not far. | 不太远 |
[22:34] | Just turn right here. | 在这里右转 |
[22:39] | What, uh– What– What laundry? | 什么洗衣厂 |
[22:41] | What about it? | 什么来头 |
[22:43] | Well, it’s owned by this company– this Madrigal Electromotive. | 那是名叫麦德罗电机公司的下属企业 |
[22:46] | It’s this big German conglomerate. Into everything. | 这是个大型德国企业集团 涉猎很广 |
[22:50] | Well, it turns out | 可事实表明 |
[22:51] | it’s the same company that owns Fring’s chicken joints. | 那家集团也拥有福林炸鸡店 |
[23:00] | Sounds like a real shot in the dark there. | 感觉你在胡乱猜测呢 |
[23:04] | I mean, you said it yourself. | 我是说 你自己说的 |
[23:06] | If this– Madrigal, is it? | 要是这个麦德罗 名字对吧 |
[23:09] | If it’s such a big conglomerate, then– | 要是这是一家大集团 那么 |
[23:11] | I mean, they must own all kinds of businesses. | 他们肯定涉及各种行业 |
[23:16] | Nah, it just… | 这只是 |
[23:18] | It just sounds kind of…thin. | 只是听上去理由有点单薄 |
[23:22] | Well, look at you. You lose your hair, | 看看你 你剃了头发 |
[23:24] | you go on a couple stakeouts. | 进行了几次侦察 |
[23:25] | So now you’re what, Kojak? | 就认为自己是大侦探科杰克了 |
[23:28] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说而已 |
[23:31] | Now, the chicken farm, however– | 再说那个养鸡场 |
[23:33] | boy, that place seems ripe | 那地方看上去是一个 |
[23:36] | for some kind of, uh, clandestine activity. | 十分合适做地下活动的地方 |
[23:39] | I just– I just don’t want us to miss anything, you know? | 我只是不想错过任何线索 |
[23:42] | Yeah, well, you want to talk about clandestine activity? | 你想说地下活动 |
[23:45] | Madrigal Electromotive also owns a subsidiary | 麦德罗电机同时还拥有一家 |
[23:48] | that manufactures this state-of-the-art air filtration system. | 生产最先进空气过滤系统的附属企业 |
[23:52] | And none other than Gale Boetticher | 恰恰正是盖尔·伯蒂彻 |
[23:55] | took delivery of one of these systems. | 订了其中一个系统 |
[23:56] | Yeah, a chemist who was in possession | 一个有着计划建造一个 |
[23:59] | of hand-drawn plans for a meth super-lab, | 大型冰毒实验室的化学家 |
[24:02] | and was visited by none other that Gus Fring | 恰恰又在被爆头的几天前 |
[24:05] | just days before he was capped in the face, okay? | 正好被古斯·福林拜访过 |
[24:08] | Shit, this is starting to feel like a– | 这开始有点像 |
[24:11] | like Three Days on the Condor, you know? | 《英雄不流泪》里面的剧情了 |
[24:13] | Anyway, an industrial laundry would be one hell of a place | 无论如何 一个洗衣厂正是 |
[24:15] | to hide a– hide a meth lab. | 隐藏冰毒实验室的好地方 |
[24:18] | There it is right up there. | 就在那里 |
[24:20] | Just turn in there. | 这个口转弯 |
[24:25] | Well, slow down. You gotta turn there, Walt. | 慢下来 你得转弯了 沃尔特 |
[24:29] | Walt, what are you doing? You just missed it. | 沃尔特 你在干吗 你刚开过了 |
[24:30] | I’m sorry. It looked like a dirt road. | 对不起 那里看上去像条泥路 |
[24:33] | I thought you meant further up. | 我以为你要接着开 |
[24:36] | Just bang a U-ie over here. | 就这里调头吧 |
[24:54] | Mmm. Hits the spot. Thanks, guys. | 真不赖 谢谢你们 |
[24:56] | I said to Mom, “Ice cream,” | 我和妈妈说要冰激淋 |
[24:58] | but she was like, “It tastes the same, and it’s healthier.” | 可她说这个味道差不多 还更健康 |
[25:02] | So, sorry. I tried. | 不好意思 我尽力了 |
[25:05] | Frozen yogurt does taste the same. | 冻酸奶完全一个味道啊 |
[25:07] | Tastes exactly the same. | 吃起来没一点差别 |
[25:08] | I feel, like, sorry for your taste buds. | 真替你的味蕾难过 |
[25:12] | Weigh in here, Uncle Hank. | 汉克姨夫 你说说看 |
[25:13] | Hey, it’s free food. Free food always tastes good. | 又不要钱嘛 不要钱的东西都好吃 |
[25:17] | Free drinks even better. | 不要钱的酒我更喜欢 |
[25:18] | Hey, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[25:21] | Can you handle another visitor? | 又来个看你的 能行吗 |
[25:23] | Ho-ho! Mister Magoo. | 脱线先生你好啊 |
[25:25] | – Yeah, sure. – Hey, watch out. | -有何指教 -小心看路 |
[25:26] | Don’t run into any walls or anything, all right? | 可别撞墙上了 知道不 |
[25:29] | Okay. | 没问题 |
[25:31] | Hey, Dad. | 老爸 |
[25:33] | Hey, son. | 儿子 |
[25:35] | So how you feeling, Hank? | 戴着这个感觉如何 汉克 |
[25:37] | Kind of feels like one of those cones they put on dogs | 感觉就跟戴了一狗脖套似的 |
[25:40] | so they don’t lick their own balls. | 就是防止狗狗舔蛋的那玩意 |
[25:42] | Nice. Thank you. Stay classy. | 谢了 你真会说 继续 |
[25:45] | Anyway, hanging in there. | 不过你也别挂心 |
[25:47] | Glad you stopped by. | 你来看我 我很高兴 |
[25:49] | Listen, I’m– I’m sorry about all this. | 我…这件事真是对不住你 |
[25:52] | That guy– he just came out of nowhere. | 那家伙也不知哪儿蹦出来的 |
[25:54] | Yeah, actually, he didn’t. | 才怪 哪是蹦出来的 |
[25:56] | I saw him coming a mile away. | 一英里外我就瞧见他了 |
[25:59] | Hey, just mark it down as a brain fart, | 行 全当我脑子进水了吧 |
[26:02] | and be thankful no one got killed. | 好在没出人命 |
[26:05] | Well, I’ll tell you one thing. | 我跟你说 |
[26:07] | Your Hardy Boys routine is over. | 你们的二人组任务到此为止 |
[26:09] | No more asking him to drive you on stakeouts. | 不许再让他带你去搞侦查 |
[26:12] | It’s too dangerous. You hear me? | 太危险了 听到了吗 |
[26:14] | – I’ll do it. – Oh, no, you won’t. | -那我来 -不 不行 |
[26:17] | Marie’s right. It was a bit shortsighted of me. | 玛丽说的对 是我鼠目寸光 |
[26:20] | That’s why I caved. | 所以我认栽了 |
[26:22] | Caved? | 认什么栽 |
[26:23] | I broke down. | 我残疾了 |
[26:24] | I ordered me a gimp-mobile. | 我订了一辆”残的” |
[26:28] | I wish you would stop calling it that. | 能不能别用这个词 |
[26:31] | What do you mean, like a handi-van with a lift? | 什么意思 带升降机的微型车吗 |
[26:34] | Nah, nah. It’s a regular Tahoe. | 不是 就是那种普通款泰虎 |
[26:36] | It’s got hand controls. | 带手控的 |
[26:38] | I ordered it. It should be here in about a week. | 我下了单 大概一个星期就能到货 |
[26:40] | I don’t expect to be in it long, | 虽然不愿意常开那玩意 |
[26:42] | but I gotta get around on my own | 不过总得自己出门 |
[26:45] | and stop being such a damn burden to everyone. | 别总给大家当累赘 |
[26:55] | Oh. Sorry. | 失陪一下 |
[26:57] | Car wash business. | 洗车场的事 |
[26:59] | Hey, it’s me. Can you talk? | 是我 方便讲话吗 |
[27:01] | I can listen. | 你说吧 |
[27:03] | Fair enough. He doesn’t own a gun. | 好吧 他没有枪 |
[27:05] | At least not one that he bought legally. | 至少没有合法购买的枪支 |
[27:07] | Nor does his home security system | 家里的安保系统也没装 |
[27:09] | have any kind of panic button arrangement. | 那类紧急救援按钮装置 |
[27:11] | So, way I see it, we’re good to go. | 所以依我看 可以过去搞了 |
[27:13] | That is, if this is still how you want to handle it. | 主要看你是不是还想这样处理 |
[27:18] | Like I said, I don’t want anyone hurt. | 我说过了 不想任何人受到伤害 |
[27:21] | All I want is for him to write a check. | 对他唯一的要求就是开出支票 |
[27:24] | Yeah. It’s gonna be fine. | 放心好了 |
[27:25] | I’ve got my A-team on it. | 我派我最得意的手下搞定 |
[27:45] | Can I help you? | 有什么可以效劳的吗 |
[27:46] | Yeah. Thanks. | 有 谢谢 |
[27:48] | You just can’t… | 你们不能就这么… |
[27:53] | What’s this about? | 究竟什么情况 |
[27:55] | I’ll tell you what this is about, Mr. Beneke. | 贝内克先生 告诉你什么情况 |
[27:57] | This is about you and me doing our best to keep Huell happy. | 情况就是你得和我尽量把修尔伺候高兴了 |
[28:00] | Huell? Who’s Huell? | 修尔 谁是修尔 |
[28:02] | This is Huell. | 这位就是 |
[28:03] | Huell, you happy? | 修尔 你高兴吗 |
[28:05] | Reasonably. | 一般般 |
[28:07] | What would make you unhappy? | 什么惹你不高兴了 |
[28:08] | This little mofo not doing what he’s told. | 这个小王八蛋不听话 |
[28:12] | And if you were to become unhappy, | 那要是你还不高兴 |
[28:13] | Mr. Beneke wouldn’t care for that? | 贝内克先生敢不管吗 |
[28:15] | I’m gonna say no. | 量他也不敢 |
[28:18] | Well, there you have it. | 好了 现在你明白了 |
[28:19] | Let’s go find your checkbook. | 赶紧去拿支票簿 |
[28:21] | Ready? Here we go. All right. | 行了吗 走吧 好嘞 |
[28:23] | We’re walking, we’re swinging our feet. | 咱走着 迈开步子 |
[28:25] | There you go. Very nice. | 就这样 很好 |
[28:27] | Beautiful place you have here. This way. | 你这房子还不赖啊 这边 |
[28:29] | So, the amount’s gonna be for $617,226– | 听好了 一共是617,226美元… |
[28:34] | I don’t have anywhere near that kind of money. | 我可没有那么多钱 |
[28:37] | Hold that thought. | 少来这套 |
[28:38] | Forgot to mention we know exactly, down to the penny, | 忘说了 我们知道你账户里有多少 |
[28:40] | how much money’s in your checking account. | 一个子儿都瞒不了 |
[28:42] | Okay? Understand? | 现在明白了吗 |
[28:43] | You still want to say that stuff from before? | 还想说刚才那套鬼话吗 |
[28:46] | Maybe not. So, | 大概不敢了吧 |
[28:47] | $617,226 | 617,226块 |
[28:52] | and 31 cents, | 外加3毛1分 |
[28:54] | made payable to the Internal Revenue Service. | 开给国税局 |
[28:58] | W-What? | 什么 |
[29:00] | Wait. This is, uh, Skyler’s… | 等等 这是斯凯勒 |
[29:03] | Skyler White sent you? | 斯凯勒·怀特派你们来的 |
[29:05] | Doesn’t matter who sent us. For right now, | 谁派我们来并不重要 |
[29:07] | all you have to do is worry about that. | 现在你唯一该操心的是手里那个 |
[29:08] | Oh, my God. This is a giant misunderstanding. | 天呐 这可是大水冲了龙王庙了 |
[29:10] | Skyler is a dear friend of mine, all right? | 斯凯勒是我非常好的朋友 知道吗 |
[29:13] | Let me call her. We’ll, uh… | 让我给她打个电话 我们就… |
[29:16] | No, you’re misunderstanding, Mr. Beneke. | 慢着 贝内克先生 你搞错了 |
[29:19] | Phone-call time is over. This is check-writing time. | 打电话已经晚了 现在得开支票了 |
[29:22] | This is crazy. Skyler would never do this to me. | 简直疯了 斯凯勒绝不会这样对我的 |
[29:24] | Sit down and write! | 赶紧坐下 开支票 |
[29:27] | There you go. | 这就对了 |
[29:31] | $617,226 | 617,226美元 |
[29:37] | and 31… | 31美分 |
[29:39] | Yeah. Right. | 很好 |
[29:43] | You got it. | 这才听话嘛 |
[29:52] | Huell, you happy? | 修尔 现在高兴了吗 |
[29:55] | Huell’s happy. | 修尔高兴了 |
[29:56] | All right. | 好吧 |
[29:58] | Everything else has been filled out for you. | 别的我们都帮你填写好了 |
[30:01] | All’s we need | 我们只需要 |
[30:05] | is a signature | 你在这里 |
[30:07] | right there. | 签个名 |
[30:14] | Great. | 很好 |
[30:16] | Hard part’s over. | 困难的都做完了 |
[30:18] | Here’s what happens next. | 接下来 |
[30:19] | Huell’s gonna hang here with you. | 修尔留在这里陪你 |
[30:22] | I’m gonna make sure I get this down to UPS | 我争取在五点之前 |
[30:23] | before 5 o’clock. | 把这个寄出去 |
[30:25] | On the way back, I’m gonna grab some sandwiches. | 回来的路上买点三明治 |
[30:27] | The three of us can hang out, | 然后接下来的几天 咱们三个 |
[30:29] | play cards or watch TV or whatever | 可以一起打打牌 看看电视什么的 |
[30:31] | for the next couple of days until the check clears. | 直到你的支票兑现为止 |
[30:34] | Painless, right? | 没问题吧 |
[30:36] | Unless you don’t have cable, | 除非你这连有线电视都没有 |
[30:39] | in which case is gonna suck. | 那可就糟透了 |
[30:41] | So… | 那么 |
[31:27] | Does the laundry have to be dirty? | 非得让我躲在脏布堆里吗 |
[31:33] | Nope. | 不是 |
[32:18] | Someone cooked here. | 有人在这里制过毒 |
[32:21] | You’ve been out of commission four days. | 你失踪了四天 |
[32:24] | Think we’re gonna shut down the whole operation | 你以为没了你 |
[32:27] | just for you? | 我们就不开工了吗 |
[32:28] | Who cooked? Who was here? | 是谁 谁制的毒 |
[32:40] | Now, how are you doing all those backflips? | 那些后空翻是怎么做出来得 |
[32:42] | – Tell me. – Chico. | -告诉我 -小子 |
[32:44] | Oh. Oh, I’m gonna get you. | 我要追上你了 |
[32:46] | Oh, I’m gonna get you. | 要追上了 |
[32:51] | Jump. | 跳 |
[32:56] | You’re just pressing buttons, | 按动手柄 |
[32:57] | and it makes you do magical stuff. | 就能玩出各种花样 |
[32:59] | – No. – Yes. | -才不是 -就是 |
[33:01] | Cheater. | 你作弊 |
[33:02] | Who’s winning? | 谁赢了 |
[33:04] | I… | 我 |
[33:05] | Look at you. Look at… | 看看你 看看 |
[33:11] | – 101 backflips I did. – Oh, you. | -我做了101次后空翻 -你 |
[33:14] | Hey, keep it going. | 你先替我玩 |
[33:15] | Relax, relax. | 放松 放轻松 |
[33:17] | Oh, you’re in trouble. | 你麻烦大了 |
[33:19] | Mama’s in the house. | 老妈出马 |
[33:23] | Jesse. | 杰西 |
[33:27] | What do you want? I’m busy. | 干什么 我很忙 |
[33:29] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[33:32] | I got nothing to say to you, man. | 我没话和你说 |
[33:37] | Jesse, please. I’m sorry. | 杰西 求你了 我很抱歉 |
[33:41] | Just one minute. That’s all I ask. | 一分钟 只要一分钟 |
[33:43] | Get the hell outta my house. | 从这里滚出去 |
[33:46] | Come on. | 滚 |
[33:47] | Just give me one minute! | 给我一分钟 |
[33:49] | Let me just explain myself here. | 听我解释 |
[33:51] | Okay. Let me– | 好吧 听我 |
[33:52] | Shh! Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[33:54] | All right. All right. Okay. Okay. | 好 好 |
[33:56] | All right. I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[33:58] | I know | 我知道 |
[34:00] | that you have been cooking without me. | 你在一个人制毒 |
[34:02] | That’s right. So what? | 是啊 所以呢 |
[34:06] | “So what”? | “所以呢” |
[34:09] | Isn’t it obvious to you | 你说呢 难道你看不出 |
[34:11] | what Gus is planning? | 古斯在打什么主意吗 |
[34:13] | He’s going to use you to replace me. | 他想让你代替我 |
[34:16] | He doesn’t think you need me anymore. | 他觉得你不再需要我了 |
[34:21] | Jesse– | 杰西 |
[34:22] | Jesse, if you agree to replace me, | 杰西 如果你同意取代我的话 |
[34:27] | he will kill me. | 他会杀了我的 |
[34:29] | You brought your brother-in-law to our lab. | 你把你的连襟带到了实验室 |
[34:33] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你他妈的有毛病啊 |
[34:34] | That’s not my fault. Jesse, please– | 那不是我的错 杰西 求你了 |
[34:36] | We’re through talking. | 我跟你没话说 |
[34:38] | You gotta help me. Please. | 你得帮我 求你了 |
[34:41] | The last time I asked for your help, | 上一次我找你帮忙的时候 |
[34:43] | you said | 你对我说 |
[34:45] | “I hope you end up buried | “希望我被装进塑料桶” |
[34:47] | in a barrel in the Mexican desert.” | “埋在墨西哥的沙漠里” |
[36:30] | You are done. | 你完了 |
[36:33] | Fired. | 被炒了 |
[36:36] | Do not show your face at the laundry again. | 不要再去实验室 |
[36:39] | Stay away from Pinkman. | 远离平克曼 |
[36:42] | Do not go near him. | 永远 |
[36:45] | Ever. | 不要靠近他一步 |
[36:48] | Are you listening to me? | 听见了吗 |
[36:55] | Or else you’ll do what? | 不然怎样 |
[36:58] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[37:00] | Stay away from Pinkman… | 远离平克曼 |
[37:06] | or else you’ll do… | 不然的话 |
[37:09] | what? | 你要怎样 |
[37:11] | Kill me? | 杀了我 |
[37:16] | If you could kill me, | 如果你能杀我 |
[37:21] | I’d already be dead. | 你早就下手了 |
[37:26] | But you can’t. | 但你不能 |
[37:29] | You can’t kill me | 你不能杀我 |
[37:33] | because Jesse wouldn’t cook for you | 因为如果你杀了我 |
[37:36] | if you did. | 杰西就不会帮你制毒 |
[37:40] | That’s it, isn’t it? | 对不对 |
[37:49] | No matter how hard you tried to turn him against me, | 尽管你千方百计挑拨我们反目 |
[37:54] | screw with his head | 给他洗脑 |
[37:56] | so that he would hate my guts, | 让他恨我 |
[38:00] | and he still… | 可他还是 |
[38:03] | won’t let you do it. | 不许你杀我 |
[38:07] | For now. | 暂时而已 |
[38:10] | But he’ll come around. | 他会想通的 |
[38:13] | In the meantime, there’s the matter of your brother-in-law. | 同时 你连襟的问题 |
[38:17] | He is a problem you promised to resolve. | 你承诺过会解决的 |
[38:22] | You have failed. | 但你失败了 |
[38:24] | Now it’s left to me to deal with him. | 现在轮到我来对付他了 |
[38:28] | You can’t– | 不行 |
[38:30] | If you try to interfere, | 如果你胆敢阻拦我 |
[38:35] | this becomes a much simpler matter. | 那问题就会简单多了 |
[38:38] | I will kill your wife. | 我会杀了你老婆 |
[38:41] | I will kill your son. | 你儿子 |
[38:44] | I will kill your infant daughter. | 还有你那刚出生的女儿 |
[39:37] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[39:39] | Perfect, you know. This is just… | 这下可好 我才刚跟她说 |
[39:43] | I told her you were my A-team. | 你们是我最得意的手下 |
[39:46] | It was an act of God. | 那是天意 |
[39:48] | Ain’t no accounting for no act of God. | 天意不可违啊 |
[39:52] | Check’s in the mail, at least. | 至少支票已经寄出去了 |
[39:54] | Oh, hello, Mrs. White. | 你好 怀特夫人 |
[39:55] | The good news is the IRS has been paid off. | 好消息是国税局的帐已经付清了 |
[39:57] | The bad news is… | 坏消息是 |
[40:00] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[40:02] | Well, here goes nothing. | 不管那么多了 |
[40:05] | Hey! Whoa, whoa, whoa! Slow down! | 悠着点 |
[40:06] | – What the… – Saul. | -怎么回事 -索尔 |
[40:08] | How did you hear? | 你怎么听说的 |
[40:10] | What? H-Hear what? | 什么 听说什么 |
[40:12] | Uh, guys, go, go, go. | 伙计们 出去 出去 |
[40:14] | Scram. Wh– | 赶紧走 |
[40:16] | – What the hell happened to you? – Saul, Saul, | -你到底出什么事了 -索尔 索尔 |
[40:18] | this man that we spoke of before– | 你之前跟我提过的那个人 |
[40:20] | this– this person that you said | 你说这个人 |
[40:22] | could– could disappear me, give me a whole new life– | 能帮我消失 让我过上崭新的生活 |
[40:25] | – Yeah. – and make sure that I’m never found. | -对 -还能确保我永远不被发现 |
[40:26] | – Yeah. – I need him. | -对 -我需要他 |
[40:29] | Saul, Gus is gonna murder my whole family. | 索尔 古斯准备杀我全家 |
[40:33] | Oh, Christ. | 天啊 |
[40:35] | I need this man now. | 我现在就需要他 |
[40:37] | – Saul! Now, Saul! – Yeah, yeah. | -索尔 立马就要 -索尔 -好 好 |
[40:40] | You understand there’s no coming back from this? | 你应该明白这可没有回头路 |
[40:42] | You’re gonna get new Socials and new identities. | 你会得到新的社保号码和新的身份证 |
[40:44] | You can’t contact your friends or relatives ever again. | 不可以再联系朋友或亲戚 |
[40:47] | All right. Yes, yes, I understand. | 好的 当然 我明白 |
[40:49] | How are you gonna sell this | 你怎么说服 |
[40:50] | to that wife of yours and your teenage son? | 你妻子和你十几岁的儿子 |
[40:52] | I have got no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[40:54] | You’re wanted by some pretty scary individuals, | 有极端危险分子想要你的命 |
[40:56] | not to mention the law. | 再加上法网难逃 |
[40:57] | You’re a high-risk client. | 你属于个高危顾客 |
[40:59] | You’re gonna need the deluxe service. | 得用顶配服务才行 |
[41:00] | – It’s gonna cost you. – How much? | -需要花费… -多少钱 |
[41:02] | The last quote I got on the deluxe was 125 grand. | 我最后一次得到的顶配报价是12万5千 |
[41:06] | But you got four people to vanish. | 你有四个人需要消失掉 |
[41:07] | It’s gonna be at least half a million. | 至少得50万才行 |
[41:09] | – And he accepts cash only. – I’ve got the money. Now come on. | -而且他只收现金 -我有现金 赶紧 |
[41:11] | – Please! – Here. | -拜托 -给 |
[41:13] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:15] | This– This is a vacuum cleaner repair company. | 这是一家吸尘器修理公司 |
[41:18] | What’d you expect, Haji’s Quick-Vanish? | 你以为会是什么名头 伊斯兰快速藏匿公司不成 |
[41:20] | I don’t even know the guy’s name. | 我根本不知道这人的名字 |
[41:22] | You just call that number and you leave a message. | 你只要打那个号码 然后留言 |
[41:24] | You tell them that you need a new dust filter | 告诉他们你需要一个新的吸尘器 |
[41:27] | for a Hoover MaxExtract Pressure-Pro, Model 60. | 要胡佛牌增压式大功率吸尘器 型号60 |
[41:31] | I wrote it right on there. He’ll call you back in five minutes. | 我都写在上面了 他会在五分钟后回电 |
[41:33] | Okay. Okay, fine. | 好的 可以 |
[41:34] | How long does it take for him to arrange? | 他要多久能打点好 |
[41:36] | The guy works fast. I mean, that’s the game here. | 这家伙速度很快 你现在生死攸关 |
[41:38] | You gotta have your family packed | 得赶紧让你全家收拾好 |
[41:40] | and ready to go before you make the call. | 在你打电话前都准备好出发 |
[41:42] | He’ll tell you where to meet him. | 他会告诉你见面地点 |
[41:44] | He’ll put you up in a safe house until everything is set. | 万事具备前他会把你妥善安置 |
[41:46] | But you gotta bring the money. | 可你得带好现金 |
[41:47] | He doesn’t lift a finger unless he’s paid in full. | 他没全额收款前是不会出一分力的 |
[41:50] | Okay. | 好 |
[41:52] | – Saul – Can’t say it’s been a pleasure, | -索尔 -我不能说这是我的荣幸 |
[41:54] | – but– – I need you to do one more thing for me. | -可 -我要你再为我做一件事 |
[41:56] | You need to call the DEA, | 你得打电话到毒品管制局 |
[41:58] | and you need to tell them that Gus has a hit out on Hank. | 你得告诉他们古斯要对汉克下手 |
[42:01] | No, you have to do it for me. | 不 你一定得帮我 |
[42:02] | Buddy, I gotta go on living here. | 兄弟 我还要在这儿混呢 |
[42:04] | I’m way too comfortable in my wingtips- | 我活得很爽 还不想寻死 |
[42:05] | Just call anonymous then. | 那就打匿名电话 |
[42:07] | – You call anonymously! – I can’t! I can’t! | -你去打匿名电话 -不行 不行 |
[42:09] | I’m practically in the DEA family. | 我是半个毒品管制局的人 |
[42:12] | I go to their Christmas parties, for Christ’s sake. | 连圣诞晚会都去过 求你了 |
[42:14] | They know me. They know my voice. They’ll know me. | 他们认识我 听得出我的声音 会露馅的 |
[42:16] | Please, you gotta do it for me. I’m begging you. | 求你了 为我办这件事吧 求你了 |
[42:18] | – Please. Please. -No. | -求你了 求你了 -不 |
[42:21] | My brother-in-law doesn’t deserve to die because of this. | 我连襟不该因此受牵连而死 |
[42:24] | – There’s no way I’m mentioning Gus. – Okay. | -我决不能提到古斯 -成 |
[42:28] | The best I’ll go– I’ll say it’s the cartel. | 我顶多说是贩毒集团 |
[42:31] | They’re coming back to finish the job that they botched. | 他们要回来把没办利索的活搞定 |
[42:33] | You say whatever you have to say. | 随你怎么说 |
[42:34] | You just give me an hour to c– | 只要给我一个小时 |
[42:37] | I– I need to collect my wife and kids. | 我得去接我老婆孩子 |
[42:40] | Okay? Just give me an hour, | 好吗 只要给我一小时 |
[42:42] | and then you make the phone call. | 然后你就打电话 |
[42:43] | Don’t forget. Please. | 别忘了 拜托 |
[42:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[42:48] | Thank you, Saul. | 谢谢 索尔 |
[43:24] | No, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[43:27] | Where’s the rest? | 其余的钱呢 |
[43:30] | That’s not enough. That’s not enough. | 不够 不够 |
[43:36] | – Walt? – Down here! | -沃尔特 -在下面 |
[43:41] | Walt, what did that phone call mean? | 沃尔特 你那通电话是什么意思 |
[43:45] | Where is it? | 在哪里 |
[43:48] | Where’s the rest? | 其余的呢 |
[43:51] | The money, Skyler. Where is the rest? | 钱呢 斯凯勒 其余的钱呢 |
[43:55] | Skyler, where is the money? | 斯凯勒 钱去哪儿了 |
[44:04] | I gave it to Ted. | 我给泰德了 |
[44:07] | What? You– You did what? | 什么 你干什么了 |
[44:10] | Walt, I’m– | 沃尔特 |
[44:11] | I had to. | 我也没办法 |
[44:13] | For us, for the family. | 我也是为了我们 为了这个家 |
[44:15] | I swear, Walt. | 我发誓 沃尔特 |
[44:17] | You gave our money to Beneke? | 你把钱给了贝内克 |
[44:19] | Walt, please, please, just hear me out. | 沃尔特 求你 求你 听我说完 |
[44:23] | Please! | 求你了 |
[44:33] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[44:46] | Walt? | 沃尔特 |
[44:58] | Hi. You’ve reached the White family. | 你好 这里是怀特家 |
[45:00] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[45:02] | Skyler? | 斯凯特 |
[45:06] | It’s happening again. | 又来了 |
[45:07] | The DEA called. They got some tip | 毒品管制局打电话来 |
[45:10] | from an informant that | 他们接到线报 |
[45:12] | the cartel– they want to kill Hank! | 贩毒集团要杀汉克 |
[45:15] | Oh, God. | 天呐 |
[45:18] | They’re sending agents to– | 他们正派探员 |
[45:20] | to our house right now to guard us. | 到我家来保护我们 |
[45:24] | God! | 天呐 |
[45:26] | When is this going to end? | 什么时候才能结束 |
[45:32] | Marie, I’m here. | 玛丽 我在呢 |
[45:34] | I’m here. | 我在呢 |
[45:36] | Tell me exactly what happened. | 给我具体说说 |