Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第4季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[01:15] I got it, I got it. 我自己来 我自己来
[01:17] Jesus, You’re like a bee at a damn picnic, Marie. 天啊 玛丽你好烦
[01:20] Morning 早啊
[01:22] Hey buddy 早啊 哥们儿
[01:24] Get get you rocks on? 准备好疯狂一下了吗
[01:25] See, I knew it. 瞧 我就知道
[01:27] Mineral show just some sort of guy code for strip club. 矿物展其实是你们看脱衣舞的暗号吧
[01:31] Hey, you get any singles? 你有单身的朋友想一起去吗
[01:39] Don’t let him get too crazy, ok? 别让他太疯了好吗
[01:41] Cram one more giant geode in here 他要是再买个大石头回来
[01:43] we’ll be sleeping in the garage. 我们就只能去睡车库了
[01:45] – I got it, I got it. – I’m sorry. -我自己能来 -好好
[01:54] Christ. 天啊
[01:55] Longest week ever. 真是人生中最漫长的一周
[01:58] I just hope we get something good, you know? 希望能得到点有用的东西
[02:01] Keep your fingers crossed. 帮我祈祷吧
[02:07] Relax, buddy. This ain’t no spy movie. 放松点 哥们儿 又不是拍谍战电影
[02:12] It’s more like Rocky, you know? 倒比较像洛奇
[02:25] Get the bad guy! 抓住坏人
[02:32] It’s the eye of the tiger, it’s the thrill of the fight *这是老虎的眼睛 这是战斗的快感*
[02:36] Risin’ up to keep ’em alive *一起反抗让他们生存*
[03:20] What– What– What are you doing, buddy? 你 你 你干嘛呢 干嘛回来
[03:22] Leaving. 准备走
[03:23] No, you got to go inside 不行 你得像上次一样
[03:24] and order something like last time to avoid suspicion. 进去买点东西 免得被人怀疑
[03:27] Besides, I want a vanilla shake. 再说了 我还想来杯香草奶昔呢
[03:30] We’ll use the drive-through. 一会从免下车窗口买
[03:40] All right, baby. Let’s see what we got. 好了 来看看我们查到些什么
[04:01] What the hell? 搞什么
[04:02] Look at this. Bom, bom, bom, bom, bom. 瞧这些
[04:06] That’s work, that’s home, that’s work, that’s home. 工作 家 工作 家
[04:10] What, this guy goes two places every day all week? 这家伙每天两点一线吗
[04:14] It’s unbelievable. 难以置信
[04:17] Chicken-slinging son of a bitch. 狗娘养的炸鸡店老板
[04:21] Hank, is it possible that… 汉克 有没有可能
[04:24] maybe, just maybe… 只是可能
[04:27] he’s not your guy? 他不是你要找的人
[04:29] Oh, a guy this clean’s got to be dirty. 他这么清白反而可疑
[04:35] What’s the play here, buddy? 哥们儿 他在玩什么把戏
[04:37] How do I get this guy? 怎么才能抓住这个人
[04:40] Yeah. 是啊
[04:42] How? 怎么办呢
[05:44] Yes, hi. 喂 你好
[05:46] I live on the 4900 block of Doswell Place, 我住在多斯维尔 4900街区
[05:49] and I want to report a very suspicious man 我发现一个非常可疑的人
[05:52] who’s lurking in my neighborhood. 正在监视我的邻居
[05:53] He’s sitting in a blue sedan, 他开一辆蓝色轿车
[05:56] and he– he’s been staring at a particular house 盯着一栋房子
[05:58] for a very long time. 很长时间了
[06:00] Thank you. Thank you so much. 谢谢 非常感谢
[06:02] If you would, I would appreciate it. 可以的话真是太感谢了
[06:38] All right. 好了
[06:40] So I guess we better get started. 准备开工吧
[06:43] I already did. 我已经做完了
[06:47] Yeah? 是吗
[06:58] You got one of those for me? 能给我一只吗
[07:00] One of those what? 什么
[07:01] Cigarette. 香烟
[07:06] It’s still in there, all right? 那东西还在 好么
[07:08] I didn’t get a chance yet. 我还没找到下手的机会
[07:14] Just give me one. 给我就是了
[07:41] So what have you been up to? 你最近在干嘛
[07:44] What? 什么
[07:45] You know, just a day in the life. 就是每天怎么过的啊
[07:48] What do you do after work? 你工作完之后都干嘛
[07:53] Go home, watch TV. 回家 看电视
[07:55] What do you watch? 看什么
[07:57] I don’t know. Stuff. 不知道 随便看
[07:59] Like what? 比如呢
[08:03] Like, uh… 比如
[08:06] Ice Road Truckers. 冰路前行
[08:08] Ice Road Truckers. 冰路前行
[08:10] What happens on that one? 讲什么的
[08:12] Guys drive on ice. 讲在冰上开车的人们
[08:21] I am going to do it. 我会做的
[08:30] You got to inhale, by the way. 得吸气才行
[08:35] What the hell, man, don’t you have enough cancer already? 你到底怎么了 癌症得的还不够吗
[08:38] Look, I said…I’d do it. 我说了我要做
[08:44] I’ll do it. 就一定会做的
[08:46] Yeah, well, what does it matter? 好吧 有什么关系
[08:51] We’re both dead men anyway. 反正我们都是要死的人了
[09:31] Am I, uh, catching you at a bad time? 现在不方便说话吗
[09:34] No, I have a few minutes. 方便 我有时间
[09:36] So Mr. I’m Almost 16 So Leave Me Alone 我们儿子说
[09:39] doesn’t want a big thing for his birthday. 不想大肆庆祝他的生日
[09:40] He just wants to hang out with his friends, 只想和朋友一起过
[09:42] which is fine by me. You? 我觉得无所谓 你呢
[09:44] Fine by me. 我也觉得无所谓
[09:45] Okay. So I figured, uh, 好吧 所以我就想
[09:48] low-key family dinner, no official party, 就办个不起眼的家庭聚会 不搞正式的派对
[09:50] and we bite the bullet and… 我们要咬紧牙关
[09:55] buy him a car– 给他买辆车
[09:56] Uh, used, I was thinking, would be best. 我想 最好是二手车
[10:00] But no more than five years old. 但是车龄不能超过五年
[10:01] Air bags, safety rated, all that. 带安全气囊 质量合格等等
[10:05] Do you, um, have any thoughts on what kind, 你对买什么样的车有想法吗
[10:09] or should I just go ahead and– 还是我就直接去…
[10:12] Yeah. No, you just go ahead. 行啊 你就直接去吧
[10:15] Okay. 好吧
[10:18] Listen. On another subject, 听着 还有一件事
[10:20] I just wanted to tell you that 我得告诉你
[10:23] business is good. 洗车店生意很好
[10:25] Really good. 非常好
[10:27] So good that I’m thinking maybe… 好到了我觉得 你或许…
[10:31] you don’t even need to work your second job. 或许你不必再打那一份工了
[10:42] You’re turning a profit? 你开始盈利了?
[10:44] We’re coming close. 快了
[10:45] Give us another month or two, 再给我们一两个月
[10:46] and, uh, yeah, we’ll be there. 我们就能盈利了
[10:51] All of this to say 说了这么多
[10:54] maybe you could start thinking about an exit strategy. 或许你该考虑金盆洗手了
[11:01] I’m working on it. 我正在努力
[11:05] Ok. 那好
[11:37] Hello. 喂
[11:38] Hey, buddy. Wake you? 嗨 伙计 吵醒你了吗
[11:43] No, Hank, I’m up. 没有 汉克 我起来了
[11:45] Oh, good. Uh, what you doing? 那就好 干什么呢
[11:48] I’m, uh… 我在…
[11:49] Hey, listen, I-I’ll cut to it. 听着 我不废话了
[11:51] I got another favor to ask. 我得再请你帮个忙
[11:52] I’ve been thinking about this Gus Fring, right? 我一直在想这个古斯·福林 知道吗
[11:54] How he never goes anywhere: 想他总是两点一线
[11:55] one restaurant, home, one restaurant, home, 一家餐厅 家 一家餐厅 家
[11:57] back and forth back and forth? 就这么来来回回
[11:58] Which, now I’m even more convinced is bullshit, 现在我敢肯定这是他妈狗屁了
[12:00] because the man owns 13 other restaurants, right? 这人另外还有13家餐厅 知道么
[12:03] So I started thinking about this little empire of his, right? 于是我开始考察他这个小小的商业帝国
[12:06] Fourteen restaurants. Who supplies them? 十四家餐厅 谁在供货
[12:08] What’s the base of operations? 运营的基地在哪里
[12:10] So I do a little diggin’, and bingo! 我简单调查了一下 大发现
[12:12] Pollos Hermanos has a main distribution center. 这家炸鸡店有个分销基地
[12:15] Uh… It’s not far from town. 离城不远
[12:17] The place is huge. I mean– 这地方很大 我是说
[12:19] I’m looking at it online right now. 我正在网上看着呢
[12:21] I tell you, it’s a big warehouse 我告诉你 这个仓库非常大
[12:23] and rows of these long poultry buildings, 一排排的家禽养殖场
[12:27] or hatcheries, or whatever you call ’em. 或者是孵化场 随你怎么说
[12:29] Lots of space to hide illicit activity. 足以藏下非法活动的场所
[12:31] Sounds promising, right? 看起来很有点戏啊
[12:36] So. Whaddya say, buddy? 你怎么说 伙计
[12:38] Got another field trip in you? 一起再去实地考察一番吗
[12:43] You know, Hank. Um… 汉克 嗯
[12:46] I mean, it sounds great. 我是说 听上去很不错
[12:48] It really does. But I– 真的 可是我
[12:50] You know, I won’t lie, uh– 你知道的 我从不撒谎
[12:53] You caught me… somewhat… 你正赶上我…
[12:58] indisposed. 身体不适
[13:00] What do you mean, like taking a dump indisposed? 什么意思 拉稀了?
[13:04] Yeah. That’s– 是啊
[13:06] embarrassingly, that’s it. 真是尴尬 拉稀了
[13:09] You know, it’s just… 我只是…
[13:12] upset stomach, you know, and everything… 肠胃不适 整个人都
[13:14] – Yeah. – It’s out of control. -是啊 -身体失调了
[13:17] Really explosive. 实在来得突然
[13:19] Bad Tex-Mex. 德州-墨西哥的混合风味太糟了
[13:21] At the mall. Yeah, yeah, yeah. -就是商场那个 -知道了 知道了
[13:23] I get it. You don’t have to paint me a picture. 我懂了 不用说的太详细了
[13:26] Probably one guy in a diaper is enough for this trip anyway. 出门一趟一个人带尿布就够可以的了
[13:28] Yeah. I’m sorry, Hank. 是啊 真对不住 汉克
[13:30] Hey, don’t be. 嘿 别这样
[13:31] I’ve been asking a lot of you lately. 最近我老是麻烦你
[13:33] I appreciate it. 很谢谢你
[13:34] I’ll find another ride for this one. 我另外请人送我吧
[13:39] Another ride? 另外请人
[13:41] Yeah. I’m sure I can get someone else to take me. 对 我肯定能找到别人送我的
[13:44] Uh, my trainer, Chuck. 比如我的训练师 查克
[13:45] Maybe I’ll ask him. 或许可以问问他
[13:47] Look, I’m– I’m– 听着 我 我
[13:49] This is probably just a 24-hour thing. 这病估计也就一天
[13:52] Maybe 48 hours, at the most. 至多两天
[13:53] And, um… Do you think you could possibly hold off 嗯 你能不能等上
[13:58] for a day or two? 一两天
[13:59] Aw, jeez, buddy. I mean, I– You know– 哎 伙计 我是说 你知道
[14:03] You know, I just– 我只是
[14:05] I would just really… 我真的是
[14:06] love to be the one to be able to– to take you there, and– 非常高兴能送你去
[14:11] I mean, I have just really enjoyed, you know, 我自己也很愉快
[14:16] the time with you, 能和你一块度过这段时光
[14:18] and helping you. 而且还能帮上你的忙
[14:21] Okay, sure. If it means that much to you. 好吧 既然这对你来说这么重要
[14:24] Just, you know, give me a call 等你好了
[14:26] when you’re feeling up to it, all right? 打个电话给我 如何
[14:28] Thank you. I will. Okay. 谢谢 我会的 好
[14:31] Bye. 再见
[14:54] – Yeah. – Uh, Mike. -喂 -麦克
[14:57] Listen. I just want to say, first off, 听着 我只想跟你说
[15:00] don’t be angry. 首先 别生气
[15:01] What is it, Walter? 什么事 沃尔特
[15:02] My brother-in-law, 我的连襟
[15:04] My DEA– He– 我的那位毒品管制局的兄弟
[15:07] Soon, he will probably, 不久之后 他也许就会
[15:09] in the near future, take a ride out to 也可以说马上 他会去到
[15:13] a certain distribution center, 一个特定的分配中心
[15:14] to look around for things. 去调查些东西
[15:22] Look around for things. And… Yeah. 就调查些东西 是的 没错
[15:31] Mike? 麦克
[15:51] – Where’s this all going? – Elsewhere. -这些都要送去哪 -其他地方
[16:05] Thank you. Please give this to your car care professional. 谢谢惠顾 请把单子给您的专业汽车护理专家
[16:20] So. A hand wax for you today? 今天来一个全车手工上蜡
[16:22] Okay. Great. 好的 很好
[16:29] Please give this to your car care professional. 请把单子给您的专业汽车护理专家
[16:31] And the black Explorer? 黑色探索者对吧
[16:33] Well, of course we could shampoo your floor mats, but really, 我们当然可以清洗您的车地板垫 可说真的
[16:35] deluxe detailing is the best bang for your buck. 豪华彻底清洗才是您最好的选择
[16:37] Oh, and SUVs are extra. 对了 SUV车型要额外收费
[16:41] And please give this to your car care professional. 请把单子给您的专业汽车护理专家
[16:43] Thank you! 谢谢惠顾
[16:46] Please give this to your car care professional. 请把单子给您的专业汽车护理专家
[16:53] Hey, Sky. 你好啊 斯凯
[16:56] Oh, my God. Ted. 天呐 是你啊 泰德
[16:58] What are you, uh– 你来是…
[16:59] Someone from the office, uh, 我听办公室里的人
[17:01] said you worked down here, so I thought I’d… 说你在这工作 所以我想
[17:03] come down and say hi. 来拜访一下
[17:07] Hello. 你好
[17:09] You look great. 你看上去气色不错
[17:11] No. I’m gonna like– 哪有 我都快要
[17:13] I probably just look crazed. 也许快要看上去像个疯婆子了
[17:15] Not at all. You look happy. 别瞎说 你看上去很幸福
[17:17] Last time I saw you– 上次我见到你时
[17:25] Hi, there. 你好
[17:26] Uh, thing is, Skyler, um, 斯凯勒 我之所以来
[17:30] I really need to talk to you. 是因为我想和你谈谈
[17:35] Ted, 泰德
[17:38] I really don’t think we have anything to talk about. 我不认为我们还有什么好谈的了
[17:42] Actually, we do. 事实上 我们有
[17:45] An audit? 一次审计
[17:46] Wait, an audit tomorrow? 等等 明天要进行一次审计
[17:51] How long have you had this? 他们多久前通知你的
[17:53] Awhile. 有一段时间了
[17:55] I’d… debated, you know, contacting you. 我一直在做思想斗争 想要不要联系你
[17:58] Contact me? What about a lawyer? Ted– 联系我 干吗不直接找个律师 泰德
[18:00] Ted, this is– 泰德 这是
[18:03] This is the CID. 这可是刑事侦缉处的通知
[18:04] The Criminal Division. 属于刑事案件
[18:08] My God, you facing a felony charge here. 天哪 你可是面对的重罪的起诉
[18:12] $100,000 fine on top of the taxes you already owe, 除了已欠的应缴税款外还有十万美金的罚款
[18:15] plus five years in prison! 外加还有五年刑期
[18:18] Yeah. It’s bad. 是的 情况很糟糕
[18:20] Yeah. It most certainly is. 是的 情况的确很糟糕
[18:24] Look, here’s the thing. 听着 我的想法是
[18:26] I was wondering, maybe, if um, 我在想 你是否可以
[18:29] there’s some way you could help with this. 帮我一把
[18:31] Help? Help how? 帮你一把 怎么帮
[18:35] Well, with your knowledge of how the books got the way they are, 利用你的帐目知识
[18:39] maybe there’s some way you could, uh, 也许你能够
[18:43] undo what’s in there. 帮我撤销一些账目
[18:46] You want me to uncook your books? 你要我帮你做假账
[18:49] Maybe there’s some method, or some accounting trick 也许有些方法 或者一些小技巧
[18:51] – you could, you know, use– – Ted. -你可以用来… -泰德
[18:54] It doesn’t work like that. 这不会像你所想的那样简单
[18:56] The damage is already– 木已成舟 无力回天
[19:02] My name. 我的名字
[19:05] My signatures are all over those books. 那上面都有我的签名
[19:10] Skyler, I’m accountable, not you. 斯凯勒 我是责任人 不是你
[19:13] Let me explain what’s gonna happen here, okay? 我来解释下接下来会发生什么
[19:15] Once the CID sees this as willful tax fraud, 一旦刑事侦缉处发现这个税收欺诈行为
[19:19] there are going to build the strongest possible case against you, 他们会为你专门立案调查
[19:22] and once they start down that path, 而且他们一旦开始了那步
[19:24] they have an 80% conviction rate. 八成你就难逃罪责了
[19:27] That’s because they’re allowed to monitor your mail, 因为他们被授权获取你的信件
[19:30] and tap your phones– and not just you, Ted. 窃听你的电话 而且还不仅仅是你的 泰德
[19:34] Everyone involved in those books. 只要与这账目有关的人都会被牵连
[19:39] I can’t have this in my life. 我不能容忍这种事情发生在我身上
[19:43] I cannot be audited. 我不能被审计
[19:46] Skyler, you– you– 斯凯勒 你 你
[19:47] You’re going to be fine, okay? They’re after me. 你会没事的 他们针对的是我
[19:49] It’s the captain they want, not some cashier at a car wash. 他们只想抓到头目 不是某个洗车房的收银员
[19:56] No offense. I’m sorry. 无意冒犯 对不起
[19:59] I, uh, 我
[20:02] I don’t want you to worry, okay? 我不希望你担心
[20:05] I’m gonna figure out a way through this. 我会找到方法解决的
[20:08] Somehow. Okay? 总有办法的
[20:20] Here. 这里
[20:22] Right here. 就在这
[20:40] So is he gonna kill him? 他准备杀了他吗
[20:46] Is who gonna kill who? 谁准备杀了谁
[20:50] Gus. 古斯
[20:51] Is he gonna kill Mr. White’s brother-in-law? 他准备杀了怀特老师的连襟吗
[20:57] I mean, he’s the reason for all this here, right? 我是说 现在做这些都是因为他 对吧
[21:03] Because it’s totally logical for him to off the dude. 因为干掉这么一个人对他而言很合乎逻辑
[21:11] A-hole DEA agent, 一个混蛋毒品管制局探员
[21:13] pokin’ around your junk– 到处找麻烦
[21:17] Who needs that, right? 谁想要这种待遇
[21:21] Makes sense to get rid of him… 除掉他似乎
[21:24] for good. 也合情合理
[21:31] But killing a cop– 可杀了一个警察
[21:35] I don’t know. 我不知道
[21:38] It could look suspicious if, uh, 要是调查你的人突然死了
[21:41] the dude who’s investigating you suddenly up and dies. 那样会使你看上去更加可疑吧
[21:50] Then there’s– there’s Mr. White. 还有怀特先生
[21:55] Who’d be even more ape shit 如果有家人被杀
[21:57] if he had family getting murdered. 谁会怒不可遏
[22:06] He’d never cook for Gus again. 他不会再为古斯制毒了
[22:14] Guess there’s a lot of angles to consider. 看来要考虑的事情有很多啊
[22:23] If something were to happen to the man, 如果这个人出事
[22:25] would you have a problem with that? 你会有意见吗
[22:32] Who really cares what I think? 谁会真正在意我怎么想
[23:29] Son of a bitch! 婊子养的
[23:34] You get comfortable, kid. We may be here a while. 你缓一缓 小子 我们得困在这儿一会儿了
[23:50] – Hey. – Get down! -喂 -趴下
[25:39] – Should I even ask? – I wouldn’t. -我该问问是怎么回事么 -是我就不多问
[25:48] So what is it? Kinda be a regular thing now. 怎么回事 这也成了惯例吗
[25:53] Meth cooking and corpse disposal? Jesus. 边制毒边处理尸体 老天
[25:56] Just grab us a spare barrel, Walter. 给我们拿个空桶 沃特
[26:00] What was it this time? 这次又是怎么回事
[26:02] What did this poor bastard do to piss off Gus? 是哪个倒霉的混蛋 惹恼了古斯
[26:05] Or did Gus just need to send another message? 还是古斯又需要作何暗示
[26:08] Shut your mouth. 你闭嘴
[26:09] You shut your mouth, or I’ll shut it for you. 你自己闭嘴 否则我来动手
[26:12] I don’t want you talking to me or Jesse. 我不许你对我或杰西说什么
[26:14] Just get the barrel. 把桶拿来
[26:17] And if you ever plan on calling the cops 如果你想要报警
[26:20] on one of my guys again, 揭发我们任何一人
[26:23] you go ahead and get two barrels. 自便吧 准备好两个桶子
[27:03] Yo, like, uh, 我有话说
[27:06] I guess I never thanked you for 我从没感谢
[27:09] what you did. 你救了我
[27:12] Thanks. 多谢
[27:17] Next time, don’t stand there like an idiot. 下次 别像个白痴傻站着
[27:20] Move your feet, run and so forth. 移动脚步 快跑
[27:24] But seriously, what– 但是说真的
[27:26] what was the deal with Gus? 古斯打的什么算盘
[27:27] – Deal? – The Terminator shit? -算盘 -那个狙击手
[27:31] Walking right into the bullets? 他径直朝子弹走去
[27:33] What the hell was he doing? 他到底在干嘛
[27:36] The cartel needs Gus. 卡特尔集团需要古斯
[27:38] His distribution network. 需要他的销售网络
[27:40] They’re not looking to kill him. 他们不想杀他
[27:41] But what? The rest of us are like, open season? 可是 我们剩下的人 就无所谓了
[27:45] Is he doing anything about that? 他会为此有所行动吗
[27:47] Or do we just keep hanging out 还是我们就继续
[27:48] for target practice while he’s– 出去当枪靶 而他…
[27:50] Kid. 孩子
[27:51] Enough. You got questions, 够了 你有问题的话
[27:54] ask him yourself. 自己去问他
[28:08] And here again. Unreported income. 还有这里 未上报收入
[28:13] That’s more than a year straight so far. 离现在有一年多了
[28:17] Do you want to say something about this? 你作何解释呢
[28:18] Because I’m having a hard time figuring it out. 我看不太懂了
[28:21] Well, I– I’d have to, um, 我得…
[28:25] have a look at the copies of the receipts 看看收据的复印件
[28:27] to refresh my memory. 来提醒提醒我
[28:29] Take all the time you need, Mr. Beneke. 您请自便 贝内克先生
[28:31] That’s why we’re here. 这是我们此行的目的
[28:37] Oh, I am so sorry I am late. 抱歉我迟到了
[28:40] I got lost. 我迷路了
[28:42] – Hey, Ted. – Sky. -嗨 泰德 -斯凯
[28:45] This building is so confusing. 这楼太让人困惑了
[28:48] There are doors everywhere. 到处都是门
[28:50] Hi. You are– 嗨 这位是
[28:51] Special Agent James Bekaris. 特别探员詹姆斯·贝卡尔斯
[28:53] Ooh. Special. 真特别
[28:54] Skyler White. 斯凯勒·怀特
[28:57] Ms. White. You are the accountant 怀特女士 你是记录这些
[29:00] of record for many of these reports. 财务报告的会计员
[29:02] – Is that correct? – Guilty as charged. -是这样吗 -没错
[29:03] Well then, perhaps you can shed some light 也许你可以解释一下
[29:05] on this history of missing revenue. 这些遗失收入的记录
[29:07] – Missing? – Uh-huh. -遗失 -是的
[29:08] – No, it’s there. – No. -不会吧 都在这儿 -没有
[29:10] Revenue most definitely flowed through this company. 所有的收入都肯定流入了公司的账上
[29:13] But it’s not all accounted for in your reports. 却没有记录在你们的报表里
[29:21] Hmm, let’s take a look. 我来瞧瞧
[29:25] Well, you know, this account here? 这笔记录在这儿呢
[29:28] That is Mr. Keller’s account, 这是凯勒先生的账户
[29:30] and Mr. Keller’s an old friend of Ted’s dad, 凯勒先生是泰德父亲的老友
[29:33] and he always sends an electronic payment, 他总是电子支付
[29:36] which personally I hate, 这最让我烦了
[29:37] because I’m a real paper person, 因为我喜欢纸质支票
[29:39] but Mr. Keller’s one of those environmental people. 可凯勒先生是环保人士
[29:41] So anyway, since there wasn’t a physical check, 总之 他不付实体支票
[29:44] I didn’t enter it into the book, but… 我没有记在账本里 不过
[29:46] the money’s there. 钱肯定在那儿
[29:50] Ms. White, you’ve read Section 61 of the IRC? 怀特女士 你读过工业相关章程第六章吗
[29:53] I… did not follow what you just said. 我不太明白你说什么
[29:57] How gross income for a business is defined. 一个企业的总体收入是如何界定的
[30:00] – You’re not allowed to do that. – Well, I think I am. -你无权这么做 -我想我可以
[30:02] No, you’re not. 不 你不可以
[30:04] Well, you know what they say about opinions, right? 你知道大家的意见各有不同
[30:06] Everyone’s got one. 人人都有发言权的
[30:10] But seriously, I am. 但说真的 我可以
[30:11] Look, it doesn’t matter if its an electronic check 不管是电子付账
[30:13] or a paper check, income is income. 还是实体付账 收入就是收入
[30:16] You’re not allowed to not declare it. 你不能不上报
[30:18] When I input everything into the Quicken, 我把这些都输入进了记账软件
[30:21] nothing flashed red, so that’s gotta mean 没有一项标红 就说明
[30:24] it’s okay, right? 没有问题 对吧
[30:27] Quicken. Uh-huh. 记账软件
[30:29] You used Quicken to manage books for a business this size. 这种规模的公司 你用记账软件做账
[30:33] I did. Oh, do you guys use that here? 是啊 你们这里也用吗
[30:35] ‘Cause it is the best. 那东西最棒了
[30:37] It’s like having a calculator on your computer. Amazing. 就像电脑上装了计算器 特别神
[30:40] Ms. White, how did you get this job? 怀特女士 你是怎么得到这份工作的
[30:42] Oh, Ted hired me. 泰德雇了我
[30:44] No. I mean your qualifications. 不 我指的是你的职业证书
[30:46] What are your qualifications? 你拿的是什么证书
[30:48] Where did you get your training? 在哪里接受的培训
[30:49] Ooh, well I haven’t had any training per se, 我倒是没有参加过培训
[30:53] I’ve always been naturally good with numbers. 我就是天生擅长处理数字
[30:55] Got a good instinct for them. 对数字的直觉
[30:57] Right, Teddy? 对吧 泰迪
[31:03] Right. 好吧
[31:04] This is all falling into place now. 我开始明白了
[31:12] Ms. White, I just have to ask. 怀特女士 我还有一个问题
[31:15] You’re not managing accounts anywhere else, are you? 你没有在别处做会计吧
[31:18] Right now? No. 眼下没有
[31:20] I’m a cashier at a car wash. 我现在在洗车场做收银员
[31:24] I’m not really clear about what happened in there. 我不太明白刚才是怎么回事
[31:28] What happened is good news. 总之是好事
[31:30] Ignorance of the law does not equate to criminality. 不了解法律并不等于犯罪
[31:33] It equates to ignorance. 不过是无知而已
[31:35] Look, pay your back taxes, pay the penalties, 你只管把补税缴齐 交上罚金
[31:38] and move on from this. Just put it behind you. 该做什么做什么 把这事忘掉
[31:40] Pay with what? 拿什么来缴
[31:42] I owe them $617,000. 我欠他们61万7千块
[31:45] – What am I… – Look, just figure it out. All right? -我拿什么… -自己想办法 好不好
[31:47] You just dodged prison. 你刚刚逃脱牢狱之灾
[31:50] Sell your assets. Get rid of the BMW, 变卖资产 把那辆宝马处理掉
[31:52] take out a second mortgage on your house. 用房子做二次抵押贷款
[31:54] Take a mortgage? I have a lien on my house. 二次抵押 我房子已经被扣了
[31:56] I don’t have any assets. There are no assets left to sell. 我已经没有资产 没有可以变卖的了
[31:59] Ted. 泰德
[32:00] If you don’t pay them, they will reopen the investigation. 如果你不缴罚金 他们就会重启调查
[32:03] And that little fiction I just spun up there 我刚刚编的那些谎
[32:06] will completely unravel. 立刻就会穿帮
[32:08] You have to settle. 你必须想办法解决
[32:14] Wish I could. 我倒希望能
[33:02] Come in. 请进
[33:19] I hope you brought an appetite. 希望你饿了
[33:24] Yeah. I guess. 算是吧
[33:29] Mike mentioned you have some questions. 麦克说你有疑问
[33:36] Yeah. 对
[33:38] We’ll eat first. And then we’ll talk. 我们先吃饭 然后再谈
[33:49] Right on. 好的
[34:03] What am I doing here? 叫我来做什么
[34:16] I know you have concerns. 我知道你很担心
[34:19] What happened yesterday 昨天在农场上
[34:21] to my man at the farm… 我的人出了事
[34:23] It was a terrible thing. 那是件可怕的事
[34:24] Oh, the dude getting his head blown off? Yeah. 脑袋被打开花的那哥们吗 是吓人
[34:29] I have invited you into my home, 我请你来我家
[34:32] prepared food, 烹制菜肴
[34:34] so we could sit and talk. 好跟你坐下来谈谈
[34:40] Discuss what’s going on in this business, 像男人一样 谈生意上的事
[34:43] our business, like men. 我们的生意
[34:46] And I will explain everything that’s happening. 我会解释现在发生的事情
[34:50] I will answer your questions. 解答你的疑问
[34:53] But first, I need you… 不过首先 我需要你
[34:57] to answer one question for me. 回答我的一个问题
[35:02] Can you cook Walter’s formula? 你能用沃尔特的配方制毒吗
[35:06] What? 什么
[35:08] Walter’s formula. 沃尔特的配方
[35:11] Can you produce this product? 你能制出那种货吗
[35:13] Without any help, alone? 不借助他人
[35:16] No. 不能
[35:21] Why? 为什么
[35:22] You asking me if I can cook Mr. White’s crystal? Without him? 你问我能不能脱离怀特老师 做他的冰毒
[35:27] Me? 就我吗
[35:32] The junkie loser you were about to waste 一个嗑药的废物
[35:34] and dump in the desert a month ago? 上个月还差点儿被你宰掉丢进沙漠里的家伙
[35:36] This is your plan, huh? 这就是你的计划
[35:39] Invite me in your house, make whatever this is, 请我进来你家 做了这么一桌子东西
[35:44] be my buddy and… and make me feel 跟我称兄道弟 让我自以为
[35:49] important, 是个人物了
[35:51] then get me to keep cooking for you 然后杀了怀特老师
[35:55] after you kill Mr. White. 让我给你继续制毒
[35:59] You want to… you want to talk like men? 你乐意像男人一样谈
[36:02] Let’s talk like men! 我就给你说句男人的话
[36:04] You kill Mr. White, you’re gonna have to kill me too. 你要杀怀特老师 就得把我也杀了
[36:08] That is not what I asked you. 我没有问你这个问题
[36:11] You are here 你在这里是因为
[36:14] because circumstances with the Cartel are untenable. 与卡特尔集团的关系已经无法维系
[36:17] And I need your help. 我需要你的帮助
[36:21] I need you to help prevent an all-out war. 我需要你来阻止一场混战
[36:24] Now, if you would, 现在 如果你愿意
[36:28] answer the question. 回答我的问题
[37:32] Hey, you get it out? 你要走了
[37:37] Yeah. 对
[38:23] Yo, Mr. White. Hey, uh, 怀特老师
[38:26] I really got to talk to you. I… I don’t know 我非常需要跟你谈谈 我…我不知道
[38:27] if you’re with your family or whatever, 你是在家还是在哪里
[38:29] but this is important, so I’m hoping 但是这事非常要紧 所以我希望
[38:33] you could come over. 你能过来一趟
[38:43] – Thank God. – Come on in. -谢天谢地 -请进
[38:48] You uh… You want a beer? 你…要啤酒吗
[38:51] – Or something? – No. -还是喝别的 -不用
[38:53] – Should I sit down? – Oh, yeah, yeah. -我能坐吗 -好好
[38:55] Yeah, sorry. Go ahead. 不好意思 你坐
[38:58] Okay, so, um… 行 那个…
[39:00] Okay. So… 好吧 那个…
[39:02] word has come down that they… 据说他们…
[39:05] They want me to go to Mexico. 他们想让我去墨西哥
[39:09] There’s some sort of war brewing 古斯和卡特尔集团
[39:12] between Gus and the Cartel. 现在正在打仗
[39:14] “Word has come down?” “有人传话下来”
[39:16] Yeah, the cartel has been messing with Gus’s operation. 对 卡特尔集团一直在干扰古斯的生意
[39:20] Like jacking trucks to like, send a message, 就像一样传递信息
[39:22] and you know, yesterday, that dude 还记得昨天那个人吗
[39:24] we brought to the lab? 我们抬进来的那个
[39:26] I mean, they shot him right in front of me. 他们就在我眼前把他给毙了
[39:28] Just blew his head open. 把他脑袋给打爆了
[39:31] Some sniper nailed him from like a mile away. 一个狙击手在大老远就对准了他
[39:36] Anyway, they’ve been holding them off, 不管怎么样 他们始终不敢接近
[39:39] but between the cartel taking pot shots 可一边卡特尔集团为争霸主地位
[39:42] and your brother-in-law trying to throw a net 一边你的妹夫未查真相 广泛撒网
[39:44] over the whole deal, it’s like, what do you call, 你管这叫什么
[39:47] a rock and a hard place situation. 两难境地
[39:49] So Gus is gonna cave. 所以古斯快抗不住了
[39:54] So the cartel wants half 所以塔特尔集团
[39:56] of Gus’ entire operation, and they want 想要分掉古斯的业务的一半
[39:59] your formula, and he’s gonna give it to them. 还想要你的制毒配方 他打算给他们
[40:02] Well, I– I gotta give it to them. 我准备给他们
[40:04] I mean, I’m supposed to go to Mexico 我应该去墨西哥
[40:06] and teach a bunch of cartel chemists 教一帮卡特尔的毒师
[40:09] how to cook a batch of blue. 如何大量制造冰毒
[40:13] You know, Gus doesn’t trust you, so… 古斯不相信你 所以…
[40:15] I gotta go– I mean, you’re the chemist, man! 我会去 你才是毒师 伙计
[40:18] You know, not me. 不是我
[40:20] Let’s say I go down 比如说 我去
[40:21] to, you know, go over there, go to the jungle 到那里 到丛林里去
[40:24] or– or whatever. 或者随便什么地方
[40:26] You know, and say they got actual chemists, 比方说他们有真正的化学家
[40:28] like cartel chemists, asking me chemistry stuff 比如毒师 问我化学问题
[40:32] that I don’s know how to answer, because I’m not you. 我都答不上来 因为我不是你
[40:35] And what if all the equipment 还有 如果所有的设备
[40:37] is uh, is in Mexican, instead of English? 都标注的墨西哥语 不是英语怎么办
[40:40] You know? Oh! 那怎么办
[40:43] I don’t know. I don’t know. 我不知道 我不知道
[40:45] I mean, if I mess this up, 如果我搞砸了
[40:47] I am dead, you know? 我就死定了
[40:50] All of us! 我们就都完了
[40:54] Mr White. Look, I– I need your help. 怀特老师 听着 我要你帮忙
[40:58] Okay, maybe you could– 好吧 或许你能
[41:00] Maybe you could, like, coach me 或许你能指导我
[41:02] or something, you know? Or you can give me some notes. 或调教一下 行吗 或者给我点注解
[41:07] Mr. White. 怀特老师
[41:11] So you saw Gus? 所以你见过古斯了
[41:14] What? No. 什么 没
[41:16] – You didn’t see Gus. – No. -你没见古斯 -没
[41:20] Then who told you all of that? 那是谁跟你说的这些
[41:23] It was passed down, like I said. 我刚说了 是传的话
[41:27] Passed down? 传的话
[41:29] By whom? 谁传的
[41:31] By, uh… By Mike and them. 麦克和他们
[41:33] They did. They– 是他们说的 他们
[41:34] So “They” Doesn’t include Gus. 所以”他们”不包括古斯
[41:37] You haven’t been with Gus. 你没和古斯在一起过
[41:39] You haven’t seen Gus. You haven’t spoken to Gus. 你没见过古斯 没和古斯说过话
[41:42] Why are you… 你为什么…
[41:43] You weren’t at Gus’s house last night. 你昨晚没在古斯家
[41:46] What? 什么
[41:49] What the hell? 搞什么鬼
[41:51] J-Jesus– 天呐
[41:54] It’s still here. 还在这里
[41:57] – It’s still here. – Oh, Jesus. -还在 -天呐
[42:04] You look me in the eye and you tell me 你看着我的眼睛 告诉我
[42:07] that you weren’t at his house last night. 你昨晚没在他家
[42:11] I, um… 我
[42:14] Look, I didn’t have a chance. 听着 我没机会
[42:16] All right? 满意了吗
[42:18] Okay, I knew you would react this way. 好吧 我就知道你会有这反应
[42:20] I knew you would freak out 我就知道你会抓狂
[42:22] and wouldn’t believe me– 不会信我
[42:23] that’s why I didn’t say anything. 所以我才没提这事
[42:26] Look, there was just this one big pot of stew, okay? 那里有一大锅汤 你知道吗
[42:30] He just made this one big pot, 他炖了一大锅东西
[42:32] and we both ate from it– what was I supposed to do? 我们都从里面舀了吃 我该怎么办
[42:34] Huh? Poison myself? 毒死自己吗
[42:36] Two hours and 18 minutes, 两小时十八分钟
[42:38] and you could have figured a way to give it to him. 你就没想出个办法来下毒
[42:40] – He never left the room! – You lying little shit! -他一直没离开过房间 -你这个骗子
[42:43] You had one thing to do! 你只有一件事要做
[42:45] One thing! That is the only thing, I might add, 一件事 只要你做那一件事 我多说一句
[42:48] that would save our lives. 那能救我们俩的命
[42:50] And you were right there. You were in his house! 而你当时就在那里 就在他家
[42:53] And you didn’t have the guts to do it. 你却没胆量下手
[42:59] Two hours and 18 minutes? 两小时十八分钟
[43:03] You never had any intention of killing him, did you? 你从没想过要杀他 是吗
[43:06] How did you know I was at his house last night? 你怎么知道我昨晚在他家
[43:09] Were you following me? 你跟踪我
[43:14] This. This is how I knew. 这个 我靠的是这个
[43:21] You bugged my car? 你在我的车上装了监视器
[43:23] 7:10 to 09:28 P.M. 晚上7点10分到9点28分
[43:26] Two hours and 18 minutes, 两小时十八分钟
[43:28] but you had no intentions, did you? 可你从没想下手 对吗
[43:30] Not the slightest intention. 一点念头都没有
[43:34] Everything that I have done for you, you put a bug on my car? 我为你做了那么多事 你居然监视我
[43:38] I’m sorry. After everything you’ve done for me? 抱歉 你为我做了那么多事
[43:41] What you’ve done for me? 你为我做了什么
[43:44] You’ve killed me is what you’ve done. 你已经杀了我 这就是你做的
[43:46] You’ve signed my death warrant. 你已经签了我的死刑执行令
[43:48] And now you want advice? 想听我的建议
[43:50] All right, I’ll give you advice. 好 那我就给你建议
[43:51] Go to Mexico and screw up, like I know you will, 去墨西哥把事情搞砸吧 我知道你会的
[43:53] and wind up in a barrel somewhere! 然后命丧哪里都不知道
[44:46] Oh, God! 天呐
[45:49] Can you walk? 能走吗
[45:53] Yeah. 能
[45:55] You get the fuck out of here and never come back. 给我滚 别再回来了
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第4季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme