时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Are we done? | 满意了吗 |
[00:05] | No, now listen, I, uh– | 不 不 听我说 |
[00:06] | This attack on my brother-in-law, | 我连襟遭到攻击的事 |
[00:07] | I don’t– I don’t know what it means. | 我不 我不明白是什么意思 |
[00:10] | Please… | 拜托了 |
[00:13] | I fear for my family. | 我为我的家人感到担心 |
[00:16] | I’m sure they’ll be fine. | 我保证他们会没事的 |
[00:18] | I am told the assassin that survived is gravely injured. | 我听说那个幸存的歹徒受了重伤 |
[00:22] | It’s doubtful he’ll live. | 我想他可能也活不久了 |
[00:25] | Now thank me and shake my hand. | 好了 说谢谢然后和我握手 |
[00:30] | Uh, thank you. Thank you again. | 谢谢你 感激不尽 |
[00:33] | You’re quite welcome, Mr. White. | 别客气 怀特先生 |
[00:42] | What’s happening? | 出什么事了 |
[00:44] | 8:43. | 8点43分 |
[00:46] | Time of death, 20:43. | 死亡时间 8点43分 |
[00:50] | Burn in hell, you piece of shit. | 去地狱吧 你这个人渣 |
[00:59] | One suspected gunman died at the scene. | 其中一名疑犯枪手当场死亡 |
[01:01] | The second succumbed to his wounds | 另一名则在当地医院 |
[01:03] | earlier this evening at an area hospital. | 伤重不治死亡 |
[01:05] | Agents with the DEA and FBI | 毒品管制局和联邦调查局 |
[01:07] | in conjunction with APD homicide detectives, | 连同阿尔布开克警局凶案组的探员 |
[01:09] | are working with Mexico law enforcement | 正和墨西哥执法机构一起 |
[01:10] | attempt to identified the suspect | 调查此次案件 |
[01:32] | I can give you highlights. | 接下来的我给你讲吧 |
[01:35] | Your nephews grew impatient. | 你的侄子们越来越没有耐心了 |
[01:37] | They continue to press me | 一直逼我 |
[01:39] | for my permission to kill Walter White. | 让我同意杀掉沃尔特·怀特 |
[01:41] | When I wouldn’t give it, | 在我拒绝后 |
[01:43] | they settled instead for DEA agent Schrader. | 他们决定取而代之杀掉毒品管制局探员施拉德 |
[01:47] | But phone call was placed to Agent Schrader | 但在他们动手前 |
[01:51] | moments before the attack, | 有人打电话告诉了施拉德探员 |
[01:53] | thus giving him the upper hand. | 让他占了先机 |
[01:55] | Marco was shot in the face and died instantly. | 马尔科脸上中枪当场死亡 |
[01:58] | Leonel lingered for several hours. | 莱昂内尔勉强支撑几个小时后死亡 |
[02:02] | The warning call to the DEA agent– | 那个打给毒品管制局探员的电话 |
[02:06] | Juan Bolsa may have some insight | 胡安·波萨可能知道 |
[02:09] | into who placed it. | 是谁打的 |
[02:12] | But yesterday, the federales were at his hacienda, | 但昨天 墨西哥联邦军队冲入他家 |
[02:14] | and in the confusion, Juan was shot dead. | 混乱中 他中枪死亡 |
[02:18] | An accident, perhaps. | 可能是意外吧 |
[02:20] | A mistake made by his own men, | 没准是他手下干的 |
[02:24] | though we may never know. | 只有天知道了 |
[02:27] | At any rate, I thought you should hear from me. | 无论如何 我觉得应该由我来告诉我 |
[02:40] | This is what comes of blood for blood, Hector. | 这就叫血债血偿 赫克托 |
[02:46] | Sangre por sangre. | 血债血偿[西语] |
[03:37] | So is this the loud one? | 这是很吵的那个吗 |
[03:41] | What? | 什么 |
[03:43] | I can never remember. | 我总记不住名字 |
[03:45] | Is this the loud machine with the magnets? | 这是那个很吵带磁性的机器吗 |
[03:49] | No. This is the PET/CT scan. | 不 这是个电脑断层扫描 |
[03:52] | Positron emission tomography. | 正子断层扫描 |
[03:57] | They pair that with | 他们是和 |
[03:59] | the computed X-ray tomography. | X光计算机断层扫描一起做的 |
[04:06] | Quiet. No magnets. | 很安静 没有磁性 |
[04:09] | Right. Okay. | 是吗 好吧 |
[04:11] | Yeah, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[04:14] | I’m still pretty new at this. | 我对这还不太熟 |
[04:16] | I mean, one minute I’m starting a new business. | 我才刚刚开始新的事业 |
[04:19] | My wife and I are thinking about having kids. | 还准备和老婆一起要个孩子 |
[04:21] | Walk into a doctor’s office, and suddenly, boom– | 来医院做了个检查 结果就 |
[04:24] | – Life as I know it – Excuse me. | -我所理解的人生 -抱歉 稍等 |
[04:28] | Yes. I’m– I’m waiting to hear a progress report | 对 我还等着听 |
[04:31] | on that thing we discussed. | 那件事的进度报告呢 |
[04:33] | So call me. | 给我回电话 |
[04:39] | Anyway, so for me, that’s been the biggest wake-up call– | 所以对我来说 这个大打击一下敲醒了我 |
[04:42] | letting go, giving up control. | 放开手 听天由命吧 |
[04:45] | It’s like they say– | 老话说的好 |
[04:47] | you know, man plans, and God laughs. | 人算不如天算 |
[04:50] | That is such bullshit. | 简直扯淡 |
[04:55] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[04:56] | Never give up control. | 不要放弃控制 |
[05:00] | Live life on your own terms. | 命运就掌握在你自己手中 |
[05:03] | Yeah. No. I get what you’re saying. | 我明白你的意思 |
[05:06] | But– But, uh, cancer’s cancer, so– | 但这可是癌症 |
[05:09] | Oh, to hell with your cancer. | 去他妈的癌症 |
[05:11] | I’ve been living with cancer for the better part of a year. | 癌症这段时间可是我人生中最美好的时候 |
[05:14] | Right from the start, it’s a death sentence. | 一开始 他们都说 |
[05:16] | It’s what they keep telling me. | 我被判了死刑 |
[05:18] | Well, guess what. | 但是你知道吗 |
[05:20] | Every life comes with a death sentence. | 人生下来就是要死的 |
[05:23] | So every few months, I come in here for my regular scan, | 每过几个月 我都来做定期扫描 |
[05:28] | knowing full well that one of these times– | 明知道随时有可能 |
[05:32] | hell, maybe even today– | 没准就是今天 |
[05:36] | I’m going to hear some bad news. | 我会听到坏消息 |
[05:38] | But until then, who’s in charge? | 但在那之前 我的命掌握在谁手中 |
[05:43] | Me. | 我自己 |
[05:47] | That’s how I live my life. | 这就是我的人生 |
[06:08] | This residue here is why we descale | 如果你用制冷机的水 |
[06:10] | with cool water from the walk-in | 而不是水管的水除垢 |
[06:11] | and not water from the tap, remember? | 就不会留有这些残渣 记住了吗 |
[06:13] | – Yeah. – Do it again, please. | -嗯 -请再洗一遍 |
[06:18] | Pollos Hermanos, where something delicious is always cooking. | 更多美味更多欢笑就在洛博罗炸鸡馆 你好 |
[06:23] | Yes, detective. | 好的 探员 |
[06:52] | Gustavo, thanks for coming in. | 古斯塔沃 多谢你过来 |
[06:54] | My pleasure. How’s Kathi? | 我的荣幸 基思怎么样了 |
[06:56] | Much better, thank you. | 好多了 谢谢你 |
[06:57] | And you know Hank Schrader. | 这位你应该认识 汉克·施拉德 |
[06:59] | Ah, yes, indeed. | 是的 没错 |
[07:00] | And Steve Gomez. | 还有史蒂芬·戈麦斯 |
[07:01] | How was your meal? | 吃得还满意吗 |
[07:03] | Agent Schrader and I had a chance | 前几天我和施拉德探员 |
[07:04] | to catch up in one of my restaurants a few days ago. | 在我其中一间餐厅碰过面 |
[07:06] | I’d eat there every day, | 如果不是怕肥得过不了门 |
[07:07] | but I wouldn’t fit through the door. | 我愿意每天都吃那个 |
[07:10] | – Well, should we get started? – Yeah. | -可以开始了吗 -当然 |
[07:13] | I’d like to record this conversation, | 不介意的话 |
[07:15] | – if that’s okay. – Of course. | -这段对话我要录音 -没问题 |
[07:21] | The DEA is working on an investigation | 毒品管制局和我们 |
[07:25] | which may overlap with my own, | 正在共同调查一起案件 |
[07:26] | so I’ve asked them to sit in with us today. | 所以今天才请他过来 |
[07:28] | Gus, we all appreciate | 古斯 我们很感谢你 |
[07:30] | your coming in here to talk to us, | 愿意过来和我们谈 |
[07:32] | but you have the right to have an attorney present also. | 但你也有权让你的律师在场 |
[07:35] | Oh, well, I can’t see how that would be necessary. | 我觉得应该不需要吧 |
[07:39] | But then again I have no idea why I’m here. | 但我不知道你们为什么找我 |
[07:41] | So you wish to continue? | 那我们继续吧 |
[07:43] | Please. I’m very anxious to find out what this is all about. | 请 我很想知道原因 |
[07:48] | Sir, your fingerprints were found at a crime scene. | 我们在一个宗罪案现场发现了你的指纹 |
[07:52] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[07:53] | That’s surprising. | 不可思议 |
[07:55] | A drug-related homicide. | 是起和毒品有关的谋杀案 |
[08:03] | Gale Boetticher’s apartment. | 盖尔·伯蒂彻的公寓吧 |
[08:10] | So you knew the victim. | 所以你认识被害人 |
[08:17] | 15 years ago, I established a chemistry scholarship at UNM. | 15年前 我捐助了新墨西哥大学化学奖学金 |
[08:21] | I named it after Maximino Arsiniega, | 用马克西米诺·阿辛尼耶格的名字命名 |
[08:24] | a dear friend of mine who died too young. | 一个我英年早逝的朋友 |
[08:27] | Gale was a recipient of this scholarship. | 盖尔获得了奖学金 |
[08:29] | He was, uh, perhaps one of three dozen. | 他应该是获得奖学金的众多人之一 |
[08:34] | I see. | 我知道了 |
[08:36] | And Mr. Boetticher graduated in… | 伯蒂彻先生毕业于 |
[08:40] | 1999. | 1999年 |
[08:42] | That sounds right. | 应该没错 |
[08:43] | And you kept in regular contact with him over all this time? | 你和他一直都保持联系吗 |
[08:46] | Oh, no. I hadn’t seen Gale for years | 没有 我很多年没见过他了 |
[08:48] | until I ran into him a few weeks ago. | 直到几个星期前偶然碰到他 |
[08:51] | Ran into him where? | 在哪碰到的 |
[08:52] | At the restaurant. | 在餐厅 |
[08:54] | Uh, well, “Ran into” Isn’t quite accurate, | 说”偶遇”可能有点不太恰当 |
[08:58] | as I assume he came by to re-establish contact with me. | 我觉得他是特地来找我的 |
[09:01] | We caught up briefly. | 我们聊了一下 |
[09:03] | He invited me to dinner the following night, | 他邀请我第二天晚上一起吃饭 |
[09:04] | and I accepted. | 我答应了 |
[09:08] | It was, uh, perhaps a week later | 大概一周后 |
[09:11] | I read about him in the paper. | 我才在报纸上看到他的消息 |
[09:12] | Drug related, you said? | 你说是和毒品有关 |
[09:13] | It’s a good possibility. | 很有可能 |
[09:16] | The paper made no mention of that. | 报纸没有提到这一点 |
[09:17] | I assumed that it was a random crime. | 我还以为是普通谋杀 |
[09:20] | So after years with no contact, | 他几年都和你没有联系 |
[09:22] | he shows up in your restaurant, | 突然出现在你的餐厅 |
[09:25] | remakes your acquaintance, | 和你叙叙旧 |
[09:26] | and invites you to dinner? | 然后邀请你吃晚饭 |
[09:27] | Yeah, he wanted money. | 是的 因为他需要钱 |
[09:28] | Gale Boetticher asked you for money? | 盖尔·伯蒂彻找你借钱 |
[09:30] | He didn’t come right out and say that. | 他没有直说 |
[09:32] | He spoke in terms | 只是含糊其辞的说 |
[09:33] | of a vague investment opportunity, | 有一个投资的好机会 |
[09:36] | but it was my suspicion, yes, | 但我认识他只是想借钱 |
[09:38] | as to why he invited me into his home. | 因为他邀请我去他家 |
[09:41] | He was a very talented chemist, | 他是个很有才华的化学家 |
[09:44] | but for reasons I never understood, | 虽然很有可能创出一番事业 |
[09:46] | he was more interested in taking shortcuts | 但基于某种我不知道的原因 |
[09:49] | than what would or could have been a very promising career. | 他总是想走捷径 |
[09:54] | But personal shortcomings notwithstanding, | 即使有这样的毛病 |
[09:56] | he was a warm, gentle person, | 但他仍是个热情 温和的人 |
[09:58] | and I thought a lot of him. | 我很想念他 |
[10:02] | At any rate, I, uh, | 无论如何 |
[10:05] | declined his business offer, | 我拒绝了他的要求 |
[10:07] | and, after what was a very pleasant meal, left. | 吃晚饭之后我就离开了 |
[10:11] | Can you tell us where you were | 能告诉我们 |
[10:13] | on the night of Wednesday the 23rd | 23号星期3晚上8点左右 |
[10:15] | at around 8 P.M.? | 你在哪里吗 |
[10:16] | Not an accusation, just a question. | 不是指责 只是问一下 |
[10:18] | Oh, I understand. Let’s see. | 我明白 等我想一下 |
[10:23] | 23rd. | 23号 |
[10:26] | I was at a fundraiser at Presbyterian Hospital. | 7点到10点的时候 |
[10:29] | I was there from 7 to about 10. | 我在长老会医院出席一个筹款活动 |
[10:36] | Anyone else? | 还有谁有问题 |
[10:41] | Uh, sorry, yeah. | 嗯 对不起 我有 |
[10:42] | Just, uh, just one other thing. | 只是 还有一件事 |
[10:44] | Uh, is Gustavo Fring your real name? | 古斯塔沃·福林是你的真名吗 |
[10:49] | Is it my real name? | 是不是我的真名 |
[10:51] | I know you’re a Chilean national, | 我知道你生于智利 |
[10:54] | but there are no records of you ever living there. | 可是那里完全没有你生活过的记录 |
[10:59] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[11:01] | I mean, records show | 我是说 记录显示 |
[11:02] | that you immigrated to Mexico in 1986, | 你在1986年移民墨西哥 |
[11:06] | and then, a couple of years later, | 几年后 |
[11:08] | you were granted an entry visa to the United States. | 你获得了美国的入境签证 |
[11:10] | But there’s no record of Gustavo Fring | 可是完全没有古斯塔沃·福林 |
[11:13] | ever having existed in Chile, | 曾经在智利生活的记录 |
[11:16] | which I find– I don’t know– uh, strange. | 这让我觉得很奇怪 |
[11:20] | Well, really, it isn’t. | 其实 一点都不奇怪 |
[11:23] | General Pinochet’s government was guilty of a great many sins. | 皮诺切特将军的军政府犯下了很多罪行 |
[11:26] | First and foremost were his human rights abuses. | 侵犯人权是其中最大最重的罪行 |
[11:28] | But it was also notoriously unreliable at keeping records. | 但是保管文件记录也是极为不可靠 |
[11:33] | I’m sure, if you keep digging, you’ll find me. | 我敢肯定 只要你继续挖下去 肯定能发现 |
[11:39] | Okay. I think that’s it, Gus. | 好的 我觉得这就够了 古斯 |
[11:41] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:42] | I hope that I was of some small help. | 希望我能起到一些作用 |
[11:45] | You were, absolutely. Thank you. | 当然了 谢谢你 |
[11:47] | You’re very welcome. | 不客气 |
[11:48] | Good to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到您 |
[11:50] | Oh, no. No, please, please. Thank you. | 不 不用起身 谢谢你 |
[11:52] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[11:58] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 告辞 |
[12:22] | So, are we buying? | 我们应该相信么 |
[12:24] | This thing with his name– | 对他名字的问题 |
[12:26] | what are you thinking there? | 你觉得智利那边究竟什么问题 |
[12:27] | Sure, the record keeping in South America is hit or miss. | 当然了 南美那边的记录保存可能是有问题 |
[12:30] | I mean, we run into that all the time, right? | 我们也一直遇上这种情况 对不对 |
[12:33] | We usually find something. | 但我们总能发现点什么的 |
[12:35] | I mean, before ’86, this guy’s a ghost. | 我看 这人在86年之前简直是个幽灵 |
[12:37] | If the State Department wasn’t satisfied with his records, | 要是国务院对他的背景不满意 |
[12:39] | they wouldn’t have naturalized him. | 他们不会接受他入籍的 |
[12:40] | Well, maybe, | 有可能 |
[12:41] | but he immigrated from Mexico in ’89. | 可他是89年从墨西哥移民过来的 |
[12:45] | You know, the state just wasn’t as tough | 那时候国务院的背景调查 |
[12:46] | on background checks pre-9/11. | 不像911之后那么严格 |
[12:48] | Regardless, I don’t know what this has to do | 就算这样 我也没看出 |
[12:51] | with the case at hand. | 这和手上的案子有什么关系 |
[12:52] | I was definitely curious | 当然 我也很好奇 |
[12:53] | when his prints show up at Boetticher’s apartment, | 为什么他的指纹会出现在伯蒂彻的公寓里 |
[12:55] | but for me, the scholarship thing explains it. | 但是 我觉得奖学金的说法说得通 |
[12:58] | Well, I’ll admit to a certain degree of bias. | 我承认我有一定的偏袒 |
[13:00] | This man has been a longtime friend of DEA, | 这人长期以来一直是毒品管制局的忠实伙伴 |
[13:04] | but that being said, uh… | 可是 嗯 |
[13:07] | I thought his story was credible. | 我觉得他的故事是可信的 |
[13:09] | Well, I agree. I think it was a good story. | 我同意 这故事的确不错 |
[13:11] | Still, why are we hearing it now? | 可是 为什么我们现在才听说 |
[13:14] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:15] | Well, like you said, he’s a– | 如你所说 |
[13:17] | this man’s a big law enforcement booster. | 这人是执法部门的好伙伴 |
[13:20] | One day he’s reading a newspaper | 有一天他在报上读到了 |
[13:22] | and sees that somebody he just had dinner with, | 一个刚与他共进晚餐的人的死讯 |
[13:24] | somebody he thought a lot of, was murdered. | 这个人他经常想起 |
[13:27] | He reads this, and he doesn’t make a phone call? | 他读到这段新闻 怎么不打个电话来 |
[13:30] | Doesn’t call you or one of his other cop friends | 没打给你 也没打给其他那些警察朋友们 |
[13:35] | to share his connection with the case | 来谈谈他和本案的联系 |
[13:36] | or ask about the investigation. | 或者是问问本案的调查进展 |
[13:38] | We can’t predicate a criminal investigation | 我们不能光凭一个人没打来电话 |
[13:41] | on a person not making phone calls. | 就对他展开调查 |
[13:46] | What do you think, Tim? | 那你怎么想 提姆 |
[13:47] | Well, I want to follow up on the scholarship, the alibi. | 我想跟进奖学金和不在场证明这两条线 |
[13:52] | But my overall impression? I believed him. | 但是总体来说 我相信他说的 |
[14:05] | Nice touch. Bird bath. | 鸟池做的很不错 |
[14:10] | Hey, tiger. How’s it hanging? | 小伙子 过得怎么样 |
[14:12] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:15] | Yeah. So, very nice. | 房子很不错 |
[14:18] | What’s the damage? | 房租多少 |
[14:20] | 1,200 a month. | 1200美金一个月 |
[14:22] | I did a lot of researching for this neighborhood. | 我仔细调查了周围的社区环境 |
[14:24] | It’s a pretty good deal. | 挺划算的 |
[14:25] | You kidding me? That’s a great deal. | 开玩笑呢 简直是超划算啊 |
[14:27] | Uh, speaking of which, ahem. | 说到这个 |
[14:30] | That’s for the week, | 这是这周的 |
[14:32] | plus there’s a little extra in there | 考虑到搬家可能遇到的麻烦 |
[14:33] | for any move-related incidentals. | 还稍微多加了一些 |
[14:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:37] | Hey, champ, how’s the new school? | 小伙子 新学校怎么样 |
[14:40] | Good. | 不错 |
[14:41] | I loved school when I was your age. | 我在你那个年纪时很喜欢学校 |
[14:43] | Seesaws, story time, | 跷跷板 故事时间 |
[14:45] | chasing girls with sticks. | 拿着棒子追小姑娘 |
[14:56] | It wasn’t until the fifth grade | 直到五年级 |
[14:59] | that I found out she liked me, too. | 我才发现她也喜欢我 |
[15:01] | But by then her family had moved to Scottsdale, | 可那时她家已经搬到斯克代尔去了 |
[15:04] | so… | 所以就 |
[15:07] | carpe diem, okay? | 及时行乐 记住了么 |
[15:09] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:10] | All right, good boy. Ha! | 好小子 哈 |
[15:12] | So, um, you’ll thank Jesse again from both of us. | 请你再替我们俩感谢一下杰西 |
[15:16] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[15:19] | So is he– How’s he doing? | 他现在怎么样了 |
[15:22] | Jesse? | 杰西 |
[15:28] | He’s good. | 他很好 |
[15:29] | He’s, uh… he’s busy. | 他很忙 |
[15:41] | How is it? | 房子怎么样 |
[15:42] | Oh, there’s space, lots of light. | 空间很大 灯很多 |
[15:44] | It’s– A little garden out back. It’s nice. | 后面还带个小花园 很不错 |
[15:48] | And Brock? How’s he doing? | 布鲁克他怎样 |
[15:52] | Hey, look, I don’t mind dropping checks off | 听着 每周都这样像艾德·麦克马洪 |
[15:55] | every week like Ed McMahon. | 一样扔下支票就走 我真的是一点都不介意 |
[15:57] | But if you really want to know how they’re doing, | 可是如果你真的想知道他们怎样了 |
[16:00] | why don’t you go see for yourself? | 为什么不自己去看看 |
[16:08] | I’ll catch you later. | 我等下来找你们 |
[16:10] | Hey, you going to need a ride home? | 要不要我送你回家 |
[16:12] | No. | 不用 |
[16:58] | Great. | 真棒 |
[17:04] | Anyway, I’m proud for not losing my cool. | 不管怎样 我很自豪我没有失去冷静 |
[17:07] | Plus it shows our wipe-down crew | 另外我还向洗车员工表现了 |
[17:08] | that I will support them | 若是顾客太过粗鲁 |
[17:10] | if a customer is being really rude to them. | 我是会支持他们的 |
[17:12] | You’re really taking to this whole be your own boss thing. | 你对洗车店老板这个角色还真是投入啊 |
[17:16] | Yeah. I guess I am. | 是啊 是有点 |
[17:19] | Actually, | 实际上 |
[17:22] | I’m thinking about making a move up to management. | 我正打算升职到管理层 |
[17:25] | – Mmm. – Ah, Jesus. | -嗯 -老天啊 |
[17:27] | Corporate America, look out. | 美国公司们小心了 |
[17:28] | Oh, excuse me. | 真对不起了 |
[17:29] | I would be a vast improvement. | 这将是我的一次重大提升 |
[17:31] | No one in Kleinman’s entire front office | 克莱曼医院没有一个管理部分的人 |
[17:33] | knows the first thing about giving an X-ray, | 知道做X光检查应该先做什么 |
[17:35] | which just– ahh. | 但这只是 |
[17:37] | Hey, Dad, uh, whatever happened with your scan? | 爸爸 扫描的结果怎么样 |
[17:40] | Did– Did you get the results back? | 报告拿回来了吗 |
[17:42] | Yeah. I did. | 是啊 拿回来了 |
[17:46] | And I’m still in remission. | 我的症状仍在减轻中 |
[17:49] | So you’re all going to have to be stuck with me for a while longer. | 所以你们还得忍我一阵子了 |
[17:54] | Cheers, buddy. | 恭喜了 伙计 |
[17:57] | What about you, Hank? | 你怎么样了 汉克 |
[17:58] | How you feeling these days? | 这几天感觉怎么样 |
[18:00] | Well, I’m getting there. | 不错 越来越好了 |
[18:02] | The other day, he had a big powwow | 前两天 他又和毒品管制局那帮人 |
[18:04] | with all the DEA muckity-mucks. | 聚在一起捣鬼了 |
[18:07] | What was that about? | 出什么事了 |
[18:09] | Nothing. Just a dead end. | 没什么 又是一条死胡同 |
[18:13] | He won’t tell me, either. | 他也不肯跟我说 |
[18:15] | Apparently, it’s all very hush-hush. | 显然 这属于绝密级别 |
[18:18] | Hey, Walt, can you do me a favor? | 沃尔特 能帮我个忙吗 |
[18:22] | Uh, Marie’s working tomorrow, | 玛丽明天要工作 |
[18:23] | and there’s this gem and mineral show | 而明天市集那边 |
[18:25] | that’s opening at the fairgrounds. | 有个宝矿石展览 |
[18:27] | I wondered if you can maybe give me a lift. | 能不能请你送我去 |
[18:30] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然了 |
[18:34] | I had a collection of my own back in high school. | 高中时我也收集过矿石 |
[18:36] | I mean, nothing fancy. | 没什么特别值钱的 |
[18:37] | Just entry-level beryls and garnets, | 只是入门级别的绿玉石和石榴石 |
[18:40] | one passable black tourmaline. | 一块还可以的黑色电气石 |
[18:43] | – Turn right here. – Okay. | -这里右拐 -好的 |
[18:44] | But I did have one piece of morganite | 但是我有一块铯绿柱石 |
[18:49] | that was very special. | 非常特别 |
[18:51] | It had been heat treated, | 它曾经被加热过 |
[18:53] | so it had that classic cast to it, | 所有有那种经典的反光效果 |
[18:55] | that rose, almost salmon hue, you know? | 那种玫瑰色 近乎鲑鱼肉色 知道吗 |
[19:00] | Hey, Walt, there’s no rock show, okay? | 喂 沃尔特 根本没有什么矿石展 懂么 |
[19:02] | I just said that so Marie wouldn’t freak. | 我只是不想吓到玛丽 |
[19:04] | Take a right here. | 这里右拐 |
[19:10] | Freak about what? | 有什么吓人的 |
[19:14] | Hank, where are we going? | 汉克 我们去哪里 |
[19:21] | You hungry? | 你饿了? |
[19:25] | We’re not here for the chicken. | 我们不是来买炸鸡的 |
[19:27] | Kill the engine. | 关掉引擎 |
[19:33] | All right, heh heh heh. | 好了 呵呵呵 |
[19:35] | You ready for your mind to be blown? | 准备来点刺激的了么 |
[19:38] | Uh, sure. | 当然了 |
[19:40] | Gustavo Fring. | 古斯塔沃·福林 |
[19:42] | Remember him? | 记得他么 |
[19:44] | He came down to the hospital after the shooting | 枪击案发生后他来过医院 |
[19:46] | and put up the reward? | 跑来劳军的 |
[19:48] | He– He– He sponsors the DEA Fun Run every year. | 他每年都赞助毒品管制局的募捐长跑 |
[19:51] | You– You’ve met him. | 你见过他的 |
[19:53] | Yeah, the– the Fun Run guy. | 对 募捐长跑那个人 |
[19:54] | Yeah, that– that guy– | 对 对 那个人 |
[19:56] | Yeah. What about him? | 是啊 他怎么了 |
[19:58] | Well, I suspect– | 我怀疑 |
[20:00] | and I can’t prove it, mind you, but I suspect… | 尽管无法证明 但是我怀疑 |
[20:04] | the man’s a drug dealer. | 这人是个大毒枭 |
[20:08] | Yeah. Methamphetamine. | 是啊 卖甲基苯丙胺的 |
[20:11] | I mean, honest to God, I really believe | 说实话 我真心认为 |
[20:15] | that this guy’s maybe one of the biggest movers in the southwest. | 这人或许是西南部最大的毒枭之一 |
[20:18] | Remember Gale Boetticher? | 还记得盖尔·伯蒂彻么 |
[20:20] | The, uh, that sad sack from the karaoke video tape? | 卡拉OK录像带上那个傻瓜 |
[20:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:23] | And you said that he didn’t strike you | 你还说 那人的水平并不令你感到吃惊 |
[20:25] | as being the boss-man type, | 是当头儿的类型 |
[20:27] | that probably there was a much bigger guy out there, right? | 很可能背后还有条大鱼 |
[20:29] | Hank, that was– | 汉克 那 |
[20:30] | that was just speculation. | 那只是推测 |
[20:31] | Doesn’t matter. It made me keep at it. | 没关系 它让我留心调查此事 |
[20:33] | And guess what I find. | 猜我发现了什么 |
[20:36] | Chicken man’s fingerprints | 伯蒂彻被杀现场 |
[20:39] | at Boetticher’s murder scene. | 发现了炸鸡店老板的指纹 |
[20:41] | So we bring him in– | 于是我们把他叫来问话 |
[20:42] | You think that– that Gustavo Fring killed Gale Boetticher? | 你认为 古斯塔沃·福林杀了盖尔·伯蒂彻 |
[20:47] | Well, probably not. | 也许不是 |
[20:48] | I mean, these guys use, you know, | 我是说 他们这些人 |
[20:49] | like, a dunce to pull the trigger, right? | 都会让手下动手 |
[20:51] | But his fingerprints being there was enough | 但是他的现场指纹 |
[20:52] | for us to bring him in. | 已足够我们找他问话了 |
[20:53] | So I– So you brought him in to the police? | 你把他带到警局去了 |
[20:57] | Right. He sits down to talk with us. | 是啊 他坐下跟我们对话 |
[20:59] | The problem is that he– | 问题是他… |
[21:00] | What did you ask him? What did he say? | 你问他什么了 他说了什么 |
[21:03] | Walt, will you let me finish my story here? | 你能让我把话说完吗 |
[21:05] | Sorry. I’m just, uh, interested. | 抱歉 我只是很感兴趣 |
[21:09] | – You know. – Yeah, all right. | -如此而已 -明白 |
[21:10] | So we bring him in, | 我们请他过来 |
[21:11] | and he proceeds to kick our asses, okay? | 他对答如流 |
[21:15] | He’s got an explanation for the fingerprints, right? | 他解释了指纹的事 |
[21:17] | He’s got an alibi for Gale’s murder. | 也有盖尔被杀当晚的不在场证明 |
[21:20] | I mean, he’s got reasons for everything. | 他理由充足得很 |
[21:22] | This guy is Terms of Endearment convincing. | 这家伙简直比《母女情深》还有说服力 |
[21:26] | So he’s not guilty? | 那他是清白的 |
[21:27] | Well, as far as DEA and APD are concerned, | 就目前毒品管制局和警方看来 |
[21:30] | he’s not. | 他还没有脱离嫌疑 |
[21:31] | Officially, Fring’s not a suspect. | 但他还没有正式成为嫌疑人 |
[21:34] | But I’m telling you, | 但是我给你讲 |
[21:36] | something deep down says he’s my guy. | 我的直觉告诉我他就是我要找的人 |
[21:40] | Just got to prove it. | 只是仍需证据 |
[21:44] | Hank, why– why are you telling me this? | 汉克 你为何跟我说这个 |
[21:50] | I need a favor. | 我需要帮忙 |
[21:53] | What favor? | 帮什么忙 |
[21:56] | See that Volvo station wagon over there? | 看见那辆沃尔沃休旅车了吗 |
[22:00] | I mean, the guy drives a 10-year-old Volvo. | 那家伙开了一辆十年前的沃尔沃旧款 |
[22:02] | It’s brilliant. Anyway, listen. | 真聪明 总之 |
[22:05] | What I need for you to do… | 我需要你帮我 |
[22:10] | stick this on it. | 把这个安在上面 |
[22:15] | GPS tracker. | 定位跟踪装置 |
[22:17] | You know, wifey thinks hubby’s screwing around on her, | 妻子总是怀疑丈夫在外面鬼混 |
[22:19] | but she wants to be sure. Hmm. | 就会想要查清楚 |
[22:21] | You stick this on the car. | 你把这个安在车上 |
[22:23] | This part right here? It’s a magnet. | 这里看见了吗 是块磁铁 |
[22:25] | And see where he goes. | 然后就能知道他的去向 |
[22:27] | Cool, huh? | 太绝了 对吧 |
[22:28] | 289 from SkyMall. | 天空购网上买的 289块 |
[22:31] | Unfortunately, it’s not live use, | 可惜的是 这不是实时的 |
[22:33] | so we got to come back later and, you know, | 我们之后还得回来 |
[22:35] | take it off and stick it in the computer. | 把它取下来 插进电脑里看 |
[22:37] | Still, pretty amazing times we live in here. | 不过这已经很先进了 |
[22:40] | Hank, isn’t that illegal? | 汉克 这不是违法的吗 |
[22:42] | I mean, isn’t there some sort of unlawful search and– | 这算不算非法调查… |
[22:46] | That’s, uh, known as extra-legal, | 这叫做法外调查 |
[22:48] | but trust me. It’s our little secret. | 但是相信我吧 你知我知 |
[22:53] | Look, it’s easy, okay? Here’s what you do. | 很容易的 好吗 你这么办 |
[22:57] | You untie your shoelace, | 把鞋带解开 |
[22:59] | then you head toward the restaurant. | 朝餐厅走去 |
[23:00] | As you’re walking past the car, | 经过那辆车的时候 |
[23:02] | you look down– “Oh, hey, darn, my shoe’s untied.” | 你低头一看 “该死 鞋带松了” |
[23:04] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:06] | Now, when you– when you– | 接着 趁你 |
[23:07] | when you bend down to tie your shoe, | 弯下腰系鞋带之时 |
[23:09] | you, uh, you stick this up into the wheel well. | 就把这个塞进轮胎的轮窝里 |
[23:11] | Then you go inside and, I don’t know– | 然后你就大方走进去 买点什么 |
[23:13] | Hank, I– I don’t– | 汉克 我不… |
[23:14] | I don’t feel good about this at all. | 我觉得这事不太靠谱 |
[23:16] | Look, Walt, I– I– I know | 沃特 我知道 |
[23:18] | that this sort of thing is outside your comfort zone– | 这种事超出你平常所为 |
[23:19] | No. I mean this is a mistake. | 不 我是说这是错误的 |
[23:23] | Walt, I need you to help me out here, okay? | 沃特 我需要你帮我 好吗 |
[23:25] | I mean, this is really important to me. | 这对我真的很重要 |
[23:27] | Jesus, just– You make me beg you? | 天啊 你要我哀求你吗 |
[23:28] | Come on, just stick it in there. | 就把它塞进去就行了 |
[23:38] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[23:39] | Just act normal. | 自然一点 |
[24:24] | May I help you? | 需要点餐吗 |
[24:30] | I– I– | 我 我 |
[24:31] | Sir, may I help you? | 先生 需要点餐吗 |
[24:34] | Look, I– | 瞧 |
[24:39] | I didn’t do it. | 我没那么做 |
[24:40] | See? I didn’t do it. | 看见了吗 我没下手 |
[24:43] | Do it. | 做 |
[24:47] | Do it. | 下手 |
[24:49] | May I help you with your order? | 您需要点餐吗 |
[24:53] | I, uh– | 我 |
[25:10] | What the hell is he– | 他究竟在干嘛 |
[25:20] | Just, uh, made sure it was secure. | 确保它塞牢了 |
[25:25] | Where’s my soda? | 我的汽水呢 |
[25:28] | Just kidding. | 开玩笑的 |
[25:30] | Let’s– Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[26:04] | Look, I– | 瞧 我 |
[26:05] | I swear to God I thought I was driving the man | 我向天发誓 我本以为是要载他 |
[26:07] | to a gem and mineral show. | 去看矿藏展 |
[26:09] | And all of a sudden he has me pulling into your restaurant | 可他突然让我转向去了你的餐馆 |
[26:11] | and– and– and telling me that he’s investigating you. | 告诉我 他在调查你 |
[26:15] | Look, you and I, we’ve had our differences, | 虽然你我之间有小摩擦 |
[26:18] | but I would never– | 但我绝不会… |
[26:24] | Look, m-my brother-in-law, | 我妹夫 |
[26:26] | evidence-wise, has nothing. | 显然没有任何证据 |
[26:29] | He’s– He’s operating on pure conjecture, | 他只是臆测而为 |
[26:31] | and no one– not one person that he works with– | 每个人 和他共事的所有人 |
[26:35] | thinks that you are anyone | 都认为你只是 |
[26:36] | other than an owner of a fast food chain. | 一家快餐连锁的业主而已 |
[26:39] | But if something were to happen to Hank, | 但如果汉克遭遇不测 |
[26:42] | then that would only draw their attention to you | 那只会引来他们对你的注意 |
[26:44] | and therefore to me as well. | 也会让我成为目标 |
[26:46] | So we have a mutual interest in resolving this without violence. | 因此我们都有不用武力解决的需要 |
[26:52] | I will make sure that he discovers nothing. | 我可以确保他一无所获 |
[27:07] | Jesse! | 杰西 |
[27:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:09] | All right. Don’t wait to be, like, invited. | 对 都不等我请你进来 |
[27:14] | Are we alone? | 家里还有人吗 |
[27:18] | So where do we stand? | 进行到哪一步了 |
[27:20] | Where do we stand on what? | 什么到哪一步了 |
[27:21] | Where do we stand with the thing? | 我们的计划到哪一步了 |
[27:23] | The thing that you were supposed to do. | 你本该实施的计划 |
[27:25] | I assume you haven’t done it. | 我猜你没去做 |
[27:29] | You didn’t lose it, did you? | 你不是丢了 对吧 |
[27:30] | You would tell me if you lost it, right? | 你要是丢了会告诉我的 对吧 |
[27:32] | Oh, Jesus. | 杰西 |
[27:34] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[27:36] | You creaming to get it done? Go do it yourself. | 你这么上赶 你自己去做吧 |
[27:38] | If he didn’t see me coming like he’s some kind of– | 要是他没发现我… |
[27:41] | This– All right, look. | 算了 |
[27:43] | Our timetable has advanced. | 我们得抓紧时间了 |
[27:45] | You have got to make this meeting happen | 你得这周就安排好会面 |
[27:48] | this week, tomorrow– tonight, if possible. | 明天 有可能的话 今晚 |
[27:51] | Oh. Tonight. Wow. | 今晚 真行 |
[27:54] | What are you, high? | 你这是嗑药了吗 |
[27:56] | My brother-in-law– | 我妹夫 |
[27:57] | My DEA agent brother-in-law– | 我那个当毒品管制局探员的妹夫 |
[28:00] | He’s on to Gus. | 他查到古斯了 |
[28:09] | Did you hear what I just said? | 你听见我说什么了吗 |
[28:11] | My brother-in-law is on to Gus. | 我妹夫在查古斯 |
[28:13] | Ah, yeah, yeah, I got it. | 是啊是啊 我听见了 |
[28:14] | Your brother-in-law, okay? I’m thinking. | 你妹夫对吧 我在考虑呢 |
[28:20] | Look, uh, | 这 |
[28:22] | so what if this is like math or algebra? | 要是这就像是在做数学题 代数题呢 |
[28:26] | You add a plus douche bag to a minus douche bag | 一个正麻烦 加一个负麻烦 |
[28:31] | and you get, like, zero douche bags. | 等于麻烦归零 |
[28:35] | I’ve got some math for you. | 我来教你怎么做数学 |
[28:37] | Hank catching Gus equals Hank catching us. | 汉克抓到古斯 等于汉克抓到我们 |
[28:42] | Hank– Geez. | 汉克这人 |
[28:43] | He’s relentless, all right? | 不屈不挠的 |
[28:45] | He won’t quit. | 他不会放弃的 |
[28:47] | Yeah, well, he’s got nothing is all I can say. | 好吧 我要说的是 他什么也查不到 |
[28:50] | Oh, and how would you know that? | 你怎么会知道 |
[28:51] | Because he’s still above ground. | 因为他在明处 |
[28:53] | You think a dude like Gus would let your boy | 你觉得像古斯这样的人 会让人 |
[28:56] | anywhere near him? | 轻易查到他吗 |
[28:59] | He’ll break out his box cutter on his sorry gimp ass. | 他会用他的工具刀好好对付那个残废 |
[29:02] | So you haven’t even seen him since that time at the diner. | 那次晚餐之后 你再也没有见过他吗 |
[29:12] | Okay. Shh. | 好了 不说了 |
[29:16] | Think. All right. | 好好想想 好吧 |
[29:22] | Um, they’ve got to be figuring that we’ve talked, | 他们会知道我们交谈过 |
[29:26] | so you need to tell Mike | 所以你要告诉麦克 |
[29:29] | that you are worried about Hank’s investigation. | 你很担心汉克的追查 |
[29:31] | Okay? Hank already knows who you are, by the way. | 另外汉克已经知道到你的身份了 |
[29:35] | And besides, you actually did kill Gale, | 再说 你是杀了盖尔的真凶 |
[29:39] | so there’s that. | 所以就以此为由 |
[29:40] | This is all good fodder | 这是你要求与古斯面谈的 |
[29:42] | for you to request a sit-down with Gus | 最好的借口 |
[29:44] | so you can discuss what you would say | 说你要讨论一下 万一汉克找你去问话 |
[29:46] | in case Hank brings you in for questioning. | 你该怎么回答 |
[29:48] | Okay? Now you just– | 好吗 现在你 |
[29:49] | you just say that you want to be– | 你就说你想 |
[29:51] | no, that– that you need | 不 说你需要 |
[29:53] | to be able to be properly coached, | 对好口供 |
[29:56] | and when you’re near him– | 等你接近他 |
[29:58] | you put this to use. | 你就用这个 |
[30:00] | He’s just going to tell me | 他只会告诉我 |
[30:02] | to shut my mouth if I get busted. | 要是被抓 就把嘴闭紧 |
[30:04] | He ain’t going to set up no meeting. | 他不会安排会面的 |
[30:06] | Well, then insist on it, damn it! | 那你就坚持要求 该死 |
[30:08] | Act panicked. | 表现得很慌张 |
[30:10] | Gus’ ass is on the line, | 古斯现在坐如针毡 |
[30:12] | And trust me. He will meet with you | 相信我 如果你觉得你牵连其中 |
[30:14] | if he thinks that you’re a liability. | 他会跟你见面的 |
[30:15] | No, he will waste me | 不 他如果觉得我牵连其中 |
[30:18] | if he thinks I’m a liability. | 他只会杀了我 |
[30:19] | You know what? Whatever, man. | 无所谓了 伙计 |
[30:22] | I’m going to take a piss. | 我要去撒尿 |
[30:54] | 见面取消 出了点事 老板很忙 | |
[31:12] | Uh, I think you got a phone call. | 你刚才有电话 |
[31:23] | Anything important? | 有什么要紧事吗 |
[31:55] | Yes? | 你好 |
[31:56] | I did some digging around. | 我探了探风声 |
[31:58] | And? | 如何 |
[31:59] | Neither the DEA nor the APD | 毒品管制局和警方 |
[32:02] | considers you a person of interest. | 都没有把你列为怀疑对象 |
[32:04] | Schrader’s looking into you totally on his lonesome. | 施拉德在擅自调查你 |
[32:07] | A voice in the wilderness. | 孤立无援 |
[32:09] | Does he have resources? | 有人力物力吗 |
[32:10] | Just him, his credit card, | 就他自己和他的信用卡 |
[32:12] | and his chauffeur Walter. | 还有他的司机沃尔特 |
[32:14] | From what I hear, he would be committing career suicide | 据传闻 如果他再向默克特提起你 |
[32:16] | if he were to mention you to Merkert again. | 他的饭碗就保不住了 |
[32:19] | So no warrant for the tracking device on my car. | 所以说他没有在我车上安追踪器的令 |
[32:21] | No. The guy’s gone totally maverick. | 对 他太特立独行了 |
[32:24] | He’s Miss Daisy with binoculars. | 他是妙女神探 |
[32:26] | We watch our backs, make sure we don’t throw him any bones, | 我们处处小心 别被他抓到马脚 |
[32:29] | he’ll never make a case. | 他就无机可趁了 |
[32:31] | What about Chile? | 那智利的事呢 |
[32:32] | If I can’t find any trace of you before ’89, | 连我都查不到你1989年前的资料 |
[32:35] | I seriously doubt Schrader can. | 施拉德就更难找到了 |
[32:37] | Seems to me the bigger problem’s the cartel. | 我看更让人头疼的是卡特尔集团 |
[32:40] | We can handle them if that’s all we’ve got on our plate. | 如果他挖掘不到进一步的信息 我们就能应付 |
[32:44] | But dealing with both Schrader | 不过同时应付施拉德 |
[32:47] | and the Mexicans at the same time, | 和那帮墨西哥人 |
[32:50] | if he happens to be watching when they make a move, | 如果他们采取行动时 他正在监视 |
[32:54] | they could be the perfect storm. | 那事态就不可控制了 |
[32:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:59] | I’ll be in touch. | 保持联系 |
[33:51] | Hello, Hector. | 你好 赫克托 |
[33:57] | The cartel has given me its ultimatum, | 卡特尔集团给我下了最后通牒 |
[34:01] | to which I’ve said no. | 不过我拒绝了 |
[34:06] | DEA agent Schrader– | 毒品管制局的探员施拉德 |
[34:08] | uh, he’s a concern. | 他是个大麻烦 |
[34:13] | He’s looking into my past. | 他在查我的老底 |
[34:29] | Is today the day, Hector? | 是今天吗 赫克托 |
[45:47] | Look at me, Hector. | 看着我 赫克托 |
[45:55] | Look… at… me. | 看着我 |
[46:21] | Maybe next time. | 还是下次吧 |