Skip to content

英美剧电影台词站

绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on July 8, 2024 By taiciben_script_user No Comments on 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第4季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
时间 英文 中文
[00:24] Came out of nowhere. You gotta help us. 不知道它们从哪跑出来的 你得帮我们
[00:30] Look at all this damn water. 你看这些脏水
[00:32] Don’t drink that. 千万别喝
[00:34] Ain’t no telling what’s gonna be poison. 说不定是有毒的
[02:09] How’s Junior? 儿子怎么样了
[02:11] Oh, exactly what I expected. 和我预计的一样
[02:13] He hasn’t said a word to me 自从我们说要退掉车之后
[02:14] since we told him it was going back. 他一句话都没和我说过
[02:17] I spoke to the dealership. They didn’t want to take it. 我和车行谈过了 他们不同意退车
[02:21] What? 什么
[02:23] It’s in perfect condition. 这车的车况这么好
[02:24] It’s got 17 miles on the odometer. 而且只跑了17英里
[02:27] I know. I spent the better part of an hour 我知道 我说了一个小时的好话
[02:29] sweet-talking the manager down to a restocking fee– 才让经理把退订费降到
[02:32] $800. 800块
[02:34] $800… for two days? 才2天就要800块
[02:37] Well, the law says they don’t have to take it back at all. 根据法律来说 他们有权利拒绝退车
[02:40] All right, here’s the registration, 好了 这是登记表
[02:43] and the window sticker, the receipt. 标签还有收据
[02:45] Oh, and make sure you talk to the general manager. 记得一定要找那个总经理
[02:48] His name is Glen. 他叫格伦
[02:50] Glen. 格伦
[02:51] Call me if there’s a problem. 有什么事就打给我
[02:53] And please, just don’t– 还有拜托你
[02:55] don’t tangle with anyone. 不要和任何人争执
[03:02] Fine. 好吧
[03:05] Oh! Bueno, Martine. Muy bueno. 很好 马丁 非常好
[03:08] Walt. 沃尔特
[04:23] Shit. 妈的
[06:21] Yes. Hello. 喂 你好
[06:23] I need a cab. 我需要一辆出租车
[06:26] Yes, thank you. The name is White. 对 谢谢 我叫怀特
[06:30] Uh, I’m at the Pavilion parking lot on University. 我在大学城的展览馆停车场
[06:37] Oh, yes, that’s right. Just south of the airport. 对 没错 就在机场南边
[06:41] Oh, that’d be great. Thank you. 太好了 谢谢
[06:43] Oh, how long do you think that would take. 大概多久能到
[06:51] No, I’m sure he’ll see me. 不用 他肯定能找到我的
[06:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[06:59] Contrition? 有没有悔过
[07:00] Hey, there’s– 当然有
[07:01] There’s total contrition here! 彻底的悔过
[07:03] There’s mountains of contrition! 简直后悔死了
[07:06] Fan-tan-tastic! 太 太好了
[07:08] I will messenger ’em over right away. 我现在就把钱送过去
[07:10] Oh, and– 还有
[07:11] …about that other thing unrelated– 关于那件事
[07:13] Yes, I can get you in. 我可以让你加入
[07:15] But I gotta warn you, the eighth hole is murder. 但我得警告你 第八洞简直不是人打的
[07:19] Oh, yeah? You want to make it interesting? 是吗 你就想来点刺激的
[07:21] Great! Tee time 7 A.M. Sharp. 太棒了 早上7点准时开球
[07:23] Prepare to have your ass handed to you. 准备输得屁滚尿流吧你
[07:25] Okay. Bye. 好的 再见
[07:29] He was headed for destruction of property, 他本来要告你毁坏公物
[07:31] but since it’s your own property, 但既然那车是你的
[07:33] I sweated him down to misdemeanor trash burning. 我让他改成轻罪 乱烧垃圾
[07:38] The only thing is, it’s not gonna be free. 唯一的问题就是要花不少钱
[07:40] There’s a 5 grand fine, 罚金5000块
[07:42] 600 for towing and disposal, 拖车和清理现场600块
[07:44] another 3 grand to steam clean the blacktop. 蒸汽清洗柏油路3000块
[07:46] So bottom line, your little joyride’s gonna set you back 所以你这小小的飙车之旅要花掉你
[07:49] about 52,000 bucks, so… 大概52000块
[07:52] was it worth it? 你觉得值吗
[07:55] I don’t need to hear the blow-by-blow. 我不想听这些废话
[07:56] Just tell me it’s done. 直接告诉我问题解决了
[07:58] I’m sorry, did I wake you? 不好意思 我吵醒你了吗
[08:01] I caught this thing before it got into the system. 我在这事闹大之前就帮你摆平了
[08:04] That means your record stays clean. 所以你不会有案底
[08:05] The wife never finds out. 你老婆也永远不会发现
[08:07] I’ve been working magic here. 这是见证奇迹的时刻
[08:08] I can at least get an “Attaboy.” 至少夸我一下吧
[08:12] Fine. Rebel without a cause, 好吧 你自己生闷气去吧
[08:14] give. 袋子给我
[08:28] What is it, Fring? 到底什么事 关于福林吗
[08:32] He will see me dead… 他会干掉我
[08:34] and there’s nothing I can do about it. 我却束手无策
[08:37] All that’s left is to wait. 只能坐以待毙
[08:44] And we’re sure about this. 你确定吗
[08:46] ‘Cause Pinkman says he needs you too much. 平克曼说他很需要你
[08:49] “Pinkman says.” “平克曼说”
[08:56] “Pinkman says.” “平克曼说”
[09:03] Unless… 除非
[09:06] you could help me find a third party. 你能给我找个帮手
[09:09] What third party? 什么帮手
[09:12] Someone who can ameliorate the situation. 能帮我改善情势的人
[09:15] Let’s ditch the thesaurus, all right? 说得明白点行不行
[09:19] You talking about a hit man? 你是想找个杀手吗
[09:21] Assuming that’s still what they’re called. 如果他们还叫这名字的话
[09:24] Zzzzt! Wrong answer! 回答错误
[09:26] That’s what the kids call “Epic fail.” 用年轻的人话来说就是扯淡
[09:29] All I would need is a phone number. 你只要给我一个号码
[09:31] I would do the rest. 剩下的我来做就行
[09:32] Saul, there’d be a finder’s fee. 索尔 我会付你钱的
[09:35] A big one. 一大笔钱
[09:36] Look, if you held my feet to the fire, 如果你一定要的话
[09:38] I could come up with a couple names one or two guys west of the Rockies 我可以帮你找一两个西洛基山的人
[09:42] who do this kind of work 帮你做这事
[09:43] but guess what. 但你知道吗
[09:45] These guys? They know Mike. 这些人 他们都认识麦克
[09:47] And Mike knows them. 麦克也认识他们
[09:48] What are you telling me? 你是说
[09:49] Mike knows everyone who does this? 麦克认识所有干这行的人
[09:51] Who do you think gave me their names? 你以为是谁介绍他们给我的
[09:53] Okay, Plan B. 好吧 备选方案
[09:55] Look, we go outside my network– 不找我认识的人
[09:57] Craigslist, Soldier of Fortune. 从广告或者佣兵
[10:00] Let’s say we get lucky, 就算我们运气好
[10:01] I mean, incredibly lucky, 超级超级好
[10:03] and find a guy who’s not an undercover cop 找到一个既不是卧底警察
[10:05] or some kind of survivalist nut-job wannabe. 也不是疯子的人
[10:08] You gotta ask yourself– How good is good enough? 你得问问自己 到底怎样才算好
[10:11] Because whatever goomba we buy 不管我们找到什么人
[10:13] at some point is gonna come head-to-head 到最后那人都会遇上我们的朋友
[10:15] with our friend Mike. 麦克
[10:16] And Gus Fring? 至于 古斯·福林
[10:18] Just winging that guy 干掉他
[10:19] is not gonna ameliorate your situation, 根本不会”改善你的情势”
[10:22] not by a damn sight. 一点也不会
[10:24] I tried to slove this myself, but I can’t get anywhere near him. 我想自己解决 但我根本见不到他
[10:27] You can’t get near him? 你见不到他
[10:29] Why don’t you ask your partner? 去问问你的搭档吧
[10:35] Yeah, I saw him. 是 我见过他
[10:39] And you tell Saul before you tell me? 你告诉索尔都不告诉我
[10:41] Look, he’s my lawyer, same as yours. 他也是我律师 和你一样
[10:44] Every time I go over there, 每次我过去
[10:46] Saul hassles me about Mike. 他都要和问我麦克的事
[10:47] He’s still scared the dude’s gonna come break his legs. 他还在害怕有一天他会过去打断他的腿
[10:50] So I give him the latest. 所以这些事我都告诉他
[10:53] But what happened exactly? 到底怎么回事
[10:56] I was at a diner with Mike, 我在和麦克吃晚餐
[10:59] and he just shows up. 他突然出现
[11:03] They send me outside and the two of them talk. 他们让我出去 然后自己在里面谈
[11:05] That’s it. 就这样
[11:09] So this is like a regular thing? 这是他们定期的见面吗
[11:13] How close were you to him? 你离他有多近
[11:15] Close. 很近
[11:17] Closer than you and me right now. 比咱俩现在这样还近
[11:22] Did he speak to you? 他和你说话了么
[11:29] It was over in 10 seconds. 只说了不到10秒
[11:31] Would you just answer? 回答我的问题
[11:35] He said he sees things in people. 他说他看人很准
[11:38] What things? What people? 什么事 看什么人
[11:41] Me. 看我
[11:43] He said he sees something in me. 他说他能看到我的潜力
[11:51] A month ago, 一个月前
[11:53] Gus was trying to kill both of us, 古斯还想杀了咱俩
[11:56] and now he pulls you out of the lab 现在他把你调出实验室
[11:58] and employs you as… 然后把你当做好像
[12:01] what, an assistant gunman? 好像 二号枪手
[12:03] A tough guy? 还是硬汉人物
[12:05] Does that make any sense to you? 你不觉得很奇怪吗
[12:10] He says he sees something in you. 他说他能看到你的潜力
[12:15] What kind of game is he playing? 他到底在玩什么把戏
[12:17] Does he think you’re that naive? 以为你真的那么天真吗
[12:21] He can’t truly think that you’d forget– 他不会真的相信你已经忘了
[12:25] Well, let alone Gale, 好吧 撇开盖尔不谈
[12:28] let alone Victor, 也不说维克托
[12:31] and all the horror that goes along with all of that. 也别谈那些随之而来的可怕经历
[12:34] What about this girlfriend of yours 你的女朋友
[12:37] and her little brother? 还有她的那位小弟弟呢
[12:39] The man looked you straight in the eye 那男人看着你的眼睛
[12:42] and told you “No more children,” 对你说 不会再用小孩子了
[12:44] but that very night, that little boy… 可就在那晚 那小男孩
[12:50] he winds up… 就这么死了
[12:54] Gus can’t possibly think that you’d forget that. 古斯不会真认为你忘了那些了吧
[12:59] – Okay. – I mean, all I’m saying is that -行了 -我说这些是为了证明
[13:01] is it possible he would think that you’re that weak-willed? 他不会真的以为你的意志那么薄弱吧
[13:06] Drop the sales pitch. 别摆出那副宣传的强调
[13:09] I’ll do it. 我会做的
[13:11] You’ll do what? 那你会做什么
[13:16] I’ll kill him… 我会杀了他的
[13:18] First chance I’ll get. 只要一有机会就会下手
[13:42] Pina colada? More like stale bubblegum. 菠萝香味 闻起来更像变质的泡泡糖
[13:45] Does anyone actually want their car to smell like 真有人希望他们的车闻起来
[13:47] the bottom of a sixth-grader’s desk? 像一个六年级孩子的课桌
[13:49] Okay. Hemp? Really? 好吧 大麻味 不会吧
[13:51] Yeah, I know. But you know what they say– 我知道 可你知道那句话
[13:53] the customer’s always right. 顾客永远是对的
[13:54] Ooh! Speaking of customer, 说到顾客
[13:57] it’s not too late to have a grand opening. 现在开一个盛大的开业仪式还来得及
[13:58] I was thinking huge party, balloons, 举办一个大型派对 到处都是气球
[14:02] bouncy house for the kids, 还有孩子玩的蹦蹦床
[14:03] you know, make a splash, get on TV. 引起轰动 顺便上个电视
[14:06] Let people know they’re not gonna have to face 让人们知道他们进来后
[14:07] the eyebrows of doom when they come in. 不会遭遇冷颜相对
[14:11] Marie, how’s Hank doing? 玛丽 汉克最近怎样
[14:14] You know what? He’s doing better. 你猜怎么着 他比以前好多了
[14:16] Really? 真的吗
[14:17] Yeah. Uh… 没错
[14:20] Lately his mood’s improved, 最近他的心情大好
[14:23] and he’s like a maniac with his P.T. 他像疯了一样做那些物理治疗
[14:26] – That’s fantastic. – Yeah, don’t get me wrong. -那太好了 -是的 不过别理解错了
[14:28] He’s got a long way to go, but he– 他离完全恢复还差很远 可他
[14:31] Yeah. I mean– 我懂 我是说
[14:34] – Hi, Walt. – Marie. -你好啊 沃尔特 -玛丽
[14:36] – It’s good to see you. – You, too. -见到你真好 -见到你也一样
[14:38] Hey, your cashier here is quite the salesperson. 你的这个收银员可是能说会道
[14:42] She just talked me into something called 她刚说的我对车子的
[14:43] the Orbital Paste Wax Buff. 全身上蜡感兴趣了
[14:45] Oh, yeah. No, it’s very important to maintain your clear coat. 当然 对汽车外漆的保养可是很重要的
[14:48] Boy, once that goes– 要是一旦保护层没了
[14:50] Oh, yeah. 的确
[15:00] Bogdan was averaging 19 cars during rush hour, 博格丹时期高峰时段平均每小时19辆车
[15:04] and we are already up to 22– 而现在我们已经提高到22辆
[15:06] 22 actual cars. 22辆车
[15:08] Lat night, I depoted $3,800. 昨晚 我们挣了3800美元
[15:14] Jesus. How much is that? 上帝 这里有多少钱
[15:18] $274,000. 27万4千美元
[15:21] Give or take. 应该有些误差
[15:23] – Give or take? – Yeah. -有误差 -没错
[15:26] I haven’t counted it. 我没准确数过
[15:28] Wait… 等等
[15:30] 274,000– And this is how often? 27万4千美元 多久一次
[15:35] Every two weeks. 每两个礼拜
[15:38] Thursday’s good for a drop-off? 礼拜四方便来放钱吗
[15:41] Wait, Walt. 等等 沃尔特
[15:43] Are you telling me 难道你是在说
[15:44] you make $7,125,000 a year? 一年能挣七百一十二万美元
[15:51] 7 1/2 even, 应该是七百五十万
[15:53] before expenses. 在开销之前
[15:55] But I can’t– 可我不能
[15:58] This is too much. 这太多了
[16:00] So it’s more than you thought, 看来是比你想象的多
[16:03] and this is somehow bad news? 是个坏消息喽
[16:05] No, that’s not the point. 不 重点不是这个
[16:08] I mean, there is no car wash in the world 我是说 世界上没有哪一个洗车房
[16:11] that could do this kind of business. 能做这样的生意
[16:14] I mean, this is 9 month’s work here minimum. 这需要最少九个月的工作
[16:18] 7 million? That could take years. 能赚7百万 那起码得好几年
[16:22] So set some aside. Save it for a rainy day. 那就存着一些 以备不时之需
[16:24] Save it. What– 存着 你说什么
[16:26] Save it where? I can’t go to the bank with it. 存到哪里 我又不能去银行存
[16:29] I sure can’t leave it here. 也不能保存在这里
[16:34] Wait a minute. Is this all 50s? 等等 都是50美元大钞
[16:38] Who pays for a car wash with a 50? 谁洗车付50美元
[16:40] Skyler, I didn’t ask you to do this. 斯凯勒 我没有要求你这么做
[16:42] I was under the impression 我原以为
[16:44] that you had this under control. 你能控制大局
[16:45] I just didn’t expect this amount of money. 可我没想到这么多钱
[16:49] The 50s are gonna be a problem. 50美元大钞会是个问题
[16:51] Well, that’s what this is– problem solving. 好吧 那就开始解决问题吧
[16:54] Skyler, this is a simple division of labor. 斯凯勒 我们分工很明确
[16:57] I bring in the money, you launder the money. 我赚钱 你洗钱
[16:59] This is what you wanted. 是你想这么做的
[17:00] I never wanted any of this. 我从来没想做这些
[17:03] I’ve got to go. 我得走了
[17:05] If you want out, just say that you want out. 要是你想退出 就说出来
[17:19] Okay, then. 这不结了
[18:35] You’re telling me you made this in the lab? 你是说你在实验室做的这个
[18:39] Why not? 怎么不行
[18:41] Making it in his own lab… 在他自己的实验室里制作
[18:43] seemed appropriate. 合情合理
[18:45] There’s not much of it. 量不多啊
[18:47] We had more for Tuco. 对付屠库用的比这多
[18:49] It’s enough. 这些足够了
[18:51] This is still the best way. 这还是最妙的办法
[18:53] You go after him with a gun, 你提着枪去杀他
[18:55] you’ll never get out of it alive. 根本不可能活着回来
[18:57] But with this, 但是有了这个
[18:58] you slip it into his food or drink, 你只要把这个倒进他的食物或者饮料中
[19:01] there shouldn’t be any taste or smell, 完全无色无味
[19:03] 36 hours later, poof. 36小时后 死翘翘
[19:08] A man his age, 一个男的 到了这个年纪
[19:09] working as hard as he does, 又这般卖命工作
[19:12] no one will be surprised. 没人会感到奇怪
[19:17] What about Mike? 麦克怎么办
[19:19] Mike can have his suspicions, 麦克会起疑心
[19:21] but that’s all they’ll be. 但也只是起疑心而已
[19:23] Please, one homicidal maniac at a time. 一个一个来
[19:36] I don’t know when I’m gonna see Gus again… 我不知道什么时候才能再见到古斯
[19:40] I mean, if ever. 能不能再见到都难说
[19:44] Keep it with you. 随身带着
[19:47] When you have the opportunity, 一旦有机会
[19:49] be ready. 你就要做好准备
[19:54] What if they search me? 他们搜我身怎么办
[19:58] Will they do that? 他们会吗
[20:51] It’s the wrong way around. 这根放反了
[20:56] It’s my lucky cigarette. 这是我的幸运香烟
[21:02] Well, whatever you do, don’t smoke it. 随你便吧 只是别抽这一根
[21:07] You know they have a drive-thru, right? 你知道他们是有得来速通道的吧
[21:10] Nah, this is good. 不 没关系
[21:11] Could use the exercise. Get he blood pumping. 要多锻炼 促进血液循环
[21:15] Don’t worry, 别担心
[21:16] you’re not gonna have to pick me up. 你不用来接我了
[21:18] It might take me a while, but I’ll get there. 虽然要费点时间 可我还是能到那里的
[21:23] Jesus, ain’t we a pair? 天啊 我们俩简直是一对了
[21:26] You must really like chicken. 看来你是真心喜欢吃炸鸡啊
[21:30] V-8, 470 horses, V8引擎 470马力
[21:33] 20-inch rims, 20英寸轮毂
[21:35] satellite radio, Bluetooth, 卫星广播 车载蓝牙
[21:37] 0 to 60 in 4.7 seconds. 百公里加速只要4.7秒
[21:40] Whoa. What do you mean, on a lark? 哇 你不是在说笑吧
[21:43] Spur of the moment, your dad just ups and buys you 突然之间 你爸爸灵光一现
[21:46] a brand-new Challenger? 给你买了一辆全新的道奇挑战者?
[21:47] Yeah, I barely got around the block 是啊 我刚开过街角
[21:51] and Mom said we couldn’t afford it, 我妈就说我们家供不起
[21:54] so they took it back. 于是就把车收回去了
[21:56] Do you know how long I had it? 知道我一共玩了多久吗
[21:58] Fifteen hours. 15小时
[21:59] Well, hey, buddy, let me tell you something. 好吧 伙计 我跟你说
[22:03] When I was your age, 我在你那个年龄的时候
[22:05] I’d have given my left nut 要是能让我开那种车
[22:07] to drive a car like that for 15 minutes. 我愿意割掉左边的蛋 哪怕只有15分钟
[22:10] But seriously, how does that happen? 说真的 怎么会有这种事呢
[22:12] Well, we were looking at used cars, 我们当时在看二手车
[22:15] and I kind of… 我就有点…
[22:16] You guilted him into it. 你搞得你家老头内疚了
[22:17] Yeah, yeah. I know. I hear you. 是啊是啊 我懂了
[22:19] You pulled the old “Poor little me and my little troubles.” 你又开始谈自己多可怜 还有点小毛病
[22:22] – Am I right? – Maybe. -是不是 -差不多吧
[22:24] Yeah, well, you flew too close to the sun, my friend. 飞近了太阳 翅膀可是会融化的 小伙子
[22:26] You’d have let him buy you a clunker 要是他给你买的是一辆破车
[22:28] you’d be driving now, 你现在就能开着它了
[22:29] instead of borrowing Mom’s hooptie. 不用开你妈的老破车了
[22:32] Agent Schrader. 施拉德探员
[22:33] – Oh, hey. How you doing? – Well, thank you. -你好吗 -很好 多谢关心
[22:35] Good to see you. 很高兴见到你
[22:36] Walter Junior, do you remember Mr. Fring? 小沃尔特 还记得福林先生吗
[22:39] – How are you? Well. – Nice to see you again. -您好吗 -很高兴再次见到你
[22:41] It’s a pleasure to see you here. 你们能光临这里是我们的荣幸
[22:43] You’re looking very well. 您看起来气色不错
[22:44] Yeah, well, you know, 是啊 你知道的
[22:45] chalk it up to clean living and vitamin pills. 全靠维生素片过活了
[22:49] I must apologize. 真抱歉
[22:51] If I had seen you come in, 要是看见您进门
[22:53] there would have been no question of accepting your money. 绝对不会收您钱的
[22:55] In the future, please feel free to ask for me. 今后 您一定记得要叫我
[22:57] A DEA hero should never have 在我们洛博罗炸鸡馆
[23:00] to pay for a meal at Pollos Hermanos. 一位缉毒局英雄是绝对应该免费用餐的
[23:02] No kidding? 真的吗
[23:03] I’ll take you up on that for sure. 你这话我可记下了
[23:05] And how are your mother and father? 你父母怎样了
[23:07] They’re good. 他们很好
[23:09] The chicken is great. 炸鸡真不错
[23:10] Thank you. 谢谢
[23:12] If ever you’re interested in rewarding part-time work, 要是想做一些零工赚点零花钱
[23:15] perhaps something after school? 比如放学后打打零工
[23:16] My door is always open. 尽管来找我
[23:17] Sounds good. 听着不错
[23:19] Uh, I don’t know about this one. 这听着不妙啊
[23:21] He might eat up all your profits. 他可能吃到你们店亏本
[23:24] Well, I’ll let you finish your meal. 不打扰您二位用餐了
[23:26] Can I get you anything else? 还要点什么吗
[23:28] A refill, perhaps? 续杯吗
[23:29] No, thank you. I’m good. 不用 我够了
[23:30] Sure. Take a Diet Coke. Thank you very much. 我要 来一杯健怡可乐 谢谢
[23:33] Of course. 没问题
[24:08] So where are we going? 我们去哪儿
[24:10] Oh, big doings today. 今天可有重要任务要干
[24:15] The order of the day is eyes open, mouth shut. 今天给你的任务是 睁大眼睛 闭紧嘴巴
[25:04] S’up? 你好吗
[25:12] Test, test. 试音 试音
[25:16] You got me? 听到吗
[25:18] Count off. 报数
[25:30] Let’s go. 我们走
[25:34] Right here. Leave the wrap on, please. 就这里 请把包装留着
[25:40] You know how to make coffee? 会做咖啡吗
[25:42] Sure. 当然了
[25:43] There you go. 去做吧
[25:47] – You want a rundown? – Please. -我简单汇报一下 -请说
[25:50] Three guys up at the gate– 大门处有三个人
[25:52] two visible, one in the blind. 两个在明处 一个在暗处
[25:54] We got five guys down here with a backup out of sight. 这里有五个隐蔽起来的后援
[25:59] I got Tyrus down in the treeline 我让泰鲁斯带着巴雷特狙击步枪
[26:01] with a Barret .50. 埋伏在树丛后面
[26:02] Planted him there last night 昨晚就让他潜伏下来
[26:03] in case we had any early arrivals. 防止对手提前打埋伏
[26:31] I don’t have an extra holster. 我没有多余的枪套了
[26:33] You stick this in your pocket. Keep it out of sight. 把这个放在你的口袋里 别给人看见
[26:37] If you’re gonna be here today, you’re gonna have a gun. 如果你今天要呆在这里的话 就得拿把枪
[26:45] It’s loaded? 子弹上膛了吗
[26:48] I don’t want to see that in your hand 我没拔枪的话
[26:50] unless you see me with mine. 你就不要拿枪
[26:51] Understood? 明白了吗
[26:53] Emergency only. 只是应急用的
[26:56] First car is coming. 第一辆车来了
[27:02] All right, what’s the order of the day? 好 今天你的任务是什么
[27:05] Eyes open, mouth shut. 睁大眼睛 闭紧嘴巴
[28:12] A lot of guns. 好多枪啊
[28:14] Nobody’s asking you to give up yours. 没人让你放下武器
[28:20] You want to sweep the place before you bring in your guys? 你难道想在你们的人来之前把这里扫荡一遍
[28:24] I am the guy. 我就是那个人
[28:29] All right, then. 那好吧
[31:25] You got something of mine? 你那儿是不是还有我的东西
[31:34] Glove box. 放杂物箱里
[31:40] Figure I better teach you how to shoot. 我想还是要教你怎么开枪
[31:43] Could be things are gonna get hairy. 局面可能会很棘手
[31:48] What is this? 这什么意思
[31:50] You’re giving me a gun? 你会给我配把枪
[31:52] And now I’m, like, part of the team or whatever? 我现在是组织的一员了吗
[32:00] He said he sees something in me. 他说我身上有种特质
[32:04] Like what? 是什么
[32:09] If I had to put it in a word… 如果简而言之的话
[32:13] I’d guess… 我猜想
[32:15] loyalty. 是忠诚
[32:17] Loyalty. 忠诚
[32:19] Yeah. 是啊
[32:23] Only maybe you got it for the wrong guy. 也许只是效忠错了人
[32:44] Jesse? 杰西
[32:49] Long time, no see. 好久不见
[32:53] How you doing? 近来好吗
[32:55] Yeah, you know, uh… 还行
[32:57] good. 挺好
[32:59] Good. 那就好
[33:01] Good. 那就好
[33:04] Okay, we’re going to get started. 我们要开始了
[33:06] You coming in? 你进来吗
[33:11] So the truth is we can’t change the past. 实际上 我们无法改变过去
[33:14] What’s done is done. 事实既定
[33:15] We’ve got to own our actions, 我们要为自己的行为负责
[33:17] but putting ourselves on trial, 但是给自己量刑定罪
[33:19] acting as our own judge, jury, and executioner, 充当自己的法官 陪审团 和行刑员
[33:21] it’s not the answer 并不是解决之道
[33:23] because a lot of the time all that judging does 因为很多时候 这种审判
[33:25] is just ensure that we’re going to repeat the cycle. 只会让我们重蹈覆辙
[33:30] Right. 对吧
[33:32] “I’m such an asshole.” “我真是个混蛋”
[33:34] “It’s totally hopeless.” “没救了”
[33:36] “What’s the point?” “有何意义”
[33:38] “I think I’ll have a hit.” “我想我要再吸一次”
[33:41] Jesse. 杰西
[33:43] What’s going on with you these days? 你的近况如何
[33:50] I went back to the crystal. 我复吸了
[33:52] You sober now? 那你现在清醒么
[33:55] Yeah. 是啊
[33:56] Four days. Big whoop, right? 四天了 很难得 对吧
[33:59] Four days is four days. 四天也是进步
[34:01] You’re here. 你能来就很好
[34:04] You still… working at the laundry? 你还在洗衣店工作吗
[34:08] How are things there. 那里怎样
[34:10] Sucks ass. 逊毙了
[34:15] Anything you want to talk about? 你想聊聊吗
[34:27] a couple of weeks back… 几周前
[34:31] I, uh… 我
[34:32] killed a dog. 杀了一条狗
[34:37] You hit it with your car? 你的车撞了它么
[34:43] No, um… 不是
[34:45] I put him down. 我亲手杀了他
[34:48] I watched him go. 我看着他死去
[34:50] I was looking him straight in the eye and… 我直视他的双眼
[34:56] you know, he didn’t know what was happening. 他不清楚是怎么回事
[34:58] He didn’t know why. He– 他不知道原因
[35:01] He was just scared, and then… 他只是害怕 然后
[35:06] he was gone. 死了
[35:08] He was suffering. 他活着很煎熬
[35:11] It was a kindness. 替他了结算是种善举
[35:13] No, he wasn’t sick. 不 他没生病
[35:19] No, he was just, like a… 不 他只是
[35:23] I don’t know, like a… 我说不清 就像只
[35:25] problem dog. 不正常的狗
[35:28] What did he do? 他做了什么
[35:30] Bite someone? 咬人了吗
[35:34] Uh, this dog never– never bit anybody. 这只狗从不咬人
[35:38] He was, uh… 他是…
[35:40] You pick up the rock, you go right to the dark side. 你吸毒了 失去理智
[35:43] Anything can happen. 什么都可能发生
[35:45] It ain’t no rock that made me do it. 我不是因为吸了毒
[35:48] Well, what was the problem? 那是什么问题
[35:49] Why did you have to kill him? 你为什么非得杀了他
[35:50] Watch the cross-talk, please. 请注意交流的语气
[35:54] Maybe it’s not the details that matter. 也许细节并不重要
[35:56] Right? 对吧
[35:58] How’d you feel about what you did, Jesse? 你对你的行为怎么想 杰西
[36:04] I don’t know. 我不知道
[36:07] Who cares how you feel? 谁管你怎么想
[36:10] What kind of a person kills a dog for no reason? 什么样的人 会无缘无故残杀一只狗
[36:13] Colleen. 科琳
[36:14] You put an ad in the paper. 你可以登报征养
[36:16] – You drop him off at a shelter. – Colleen– -你可以把他送到收容所 -科琳
[36:18] You just don’t sit there 你就是不能端坐在这儿
[36:18] and talk about killing a helpless– 说自己杀了一只无助的
[36:19] – Colleen. – …innocent animal. -科琳 -无辜的动物
[36:23] We’re not here to sit in judgment. 我们来这儿不是为了评判别人
[36:25] Why not? 有何不可
[36:28] Why not? Maybe– Maybe she’s right. 有何不可 也许她是对的
[36:31] You know, maybe I should have put it in the paper. 也许我该登报
[36:33] Maybe I should have done something different. 也许我当时该做点别的
[36:38] The thing is, 重点是
[36:39] if you just do stuff and nothing happens… 如果瞻前顾后 规规矩矩
[36:45] what’s it all mean? 那还有什么意思
[36:47] What’s the point? 有何意义
[36:51] All right, this whole thing is about self-acceptance. 这个讨论是关于自我接受
[36:55] Kicking the hell out of yourself 否定自己
[36:57] doesn’t give meaning to anything. 并无益处
[36:59] So I should stop judging… 那我就该停止评判
[37:04] – and accept… – It’s a start. -全盘接受 -这只是开始
[37:07] So, no matter what I do, 无论我做什么
[37:09] hooray for me because I’m a great guy? 都该为我欢呼 因为我是个好人吗
[37:12] It’s all good? 这样对吗
[37:14] No matter how many dogs I kill, 无论我杀了多少条狗
[37:16] I just what, do an inventory and accept? 我就记录一下 然后淡然接受吗
[37:23] I mean, you back your truck over your own kid 你倒车压死了自己的孩子
[37:26] and you, like, accept? 你就这么接受了吗
[37:29] What a load of crap! 这简直是废话
[37:31] Hey, Jesse, I know you’re in pain. 杰西 我知道你很痛苦
[37:33] No, y-you know what? 不 你知道吗
[37:37] Why I’m here in the first place? 我当初为什么来这儿
[37:42] Is to sell you meth. 是为了向你们贩买冰毒
[37:47] You’re nothing to me but customers! 你们对我而言 只是顾客
[37:54] I made you my bitch. 你们中了我的圈套
[37:56] You okay with that? 这你也接受吗
[38:00] You accept? 你接受吗
[38:04] No. 不
[38:15] About time. 我该走了
[38:47] Jesse. Jesse. 杰西 杰西
[38:50] Bring that light over here, will you? 把手电拿过来 好吗
[39:05] You see any residue there? 你看见那儿有残渣吗
[39:08] Where? 哪儿
[39:09] Here. On the bottom, right– right there. 在这儿 底下 就在那儿
[39:16] It’s been a week. 已经一周了
[39:17] What’s going on? 进展如何
[39:19] I haven’t seen him. 我还没见到他
[39:23] I didn’t think so, 我想不是
[39:24] but I’ll just give it another shot anyway. 不过我会再清洁一遍
[39:51] Hey-hey-hey, buddy! 伙计
[39:53] Look at that. Graduated to doorman. 瞧瞧 当上门卫了
[39:55] Finally found your calling. 终于收到你的来电
[39:57] Ha ha! Ooh! Little whiskers, Marie. 瞧那小胡子 玛丽
[39:59] What did you do, show your barber a picture of a dog’s ass 怎么了 你给理发师看了狗屁股照
[40:03] and said “I’ll take that”? 然后说”就照这个剪”
[40:05] Charming as usual. Welcome back. 你还是那么逗 欢迎回来
[40:08] Looking good, Marie. 气色不错 玛丽
[40:09] Oh, thanks, Steve. Good to see you. 谢了 史蒂芬 很高兴见到你
[40:11] – How you doing? – He’s doing fine. -你好吗 -他很好
[40:12] We, uh, we can take it from here. 你可以回去了
[40:14] – Right, Gomie? – Yeah. -是吧 戈麦斯 -是
[40:15] If you want to hold his elbow. 你能挽着他吗
[40:17] No, no, no, no. You keep your mitts off me. 不不不 把你的手拿开
[40:19] I’m good, I’m good. 我没事 我没事
[40:27] Good luck. 祝你好运
[40:33] Let’s go. Running late. Come on. 走吧 迟到了 快
[40:41] Hank, seeing you walk in here. 汉克 看着你走进这里
[40:42] I can’t tell you what that means to all of us. 我真是无法表达这对我们所有人的意义
[40:45] Your progress, it’s incredible. 你的进步真是惊人
[40:49] Yeah, well, chalk it up to clean living and vitamin pills. 是啊 多谢安静的生活和那些维生素片
[40:53] Steve tell you his news? 史蒂芬告诉你他的好消息了吗
[40:55] What? Finally got your period? 什么事 终于来月经了吗
[40:58] I made GS 14. 我晋升到14级了
[41:00] Wow. That’s all right, man. 不错啊 兄弟
[41:02] Next stop, Washington, D.C., 下一站就是华府
[41:04] sitting behind a desk, 坐在写字桌后面
[41:05] papers piled so high, you can’t see over them. 文件堆积如山 视线全被遮住
[41:07] Hey, better you than me, buddy. 你混的比我好 兄弟
[41:10] Seriously, congratulations, buddy. 说真的 恭喜你 兄弟
[41:12] Thanks. 谢谢
[41:13] Steve said you might have something for us. 史蒂芬说你有线索提供给我们
[41:16] Yeah, maybe. 算是吧
[41:17] You guys are going to have to tell me. 这得你们说了算
[41:20] Remember my pal Tim Roberts? 还记得提姆·罗伯茨吗
[41:22] APD detective? 阿尔布开克警局的探员吗
[41:24] Yeah, well, he’s working on a murder case, 对 他在调查一宗凶案
[41:26] and the victim’s a 34-year-old male Caucasian 死者是一个34岁的男性白人
[41:29] by the name of Gale Boetticher. 名叫盖尔·伯蒂彻
[41:31] One night last month, Boetticher opens the door– 上个月的一个晚上 伯蒂彻打开门
[41:34] bam, take a bullet to the face 脸上就吃了颗子弹
[41:36] from a person or persons unknown. 凶手是一个人 也可能好几个
[41:39] Now, this Gale Boetticher is a bona fide chemistry genius. 盖尔·伯蒂彻绝对是个化学奇才
[41:43] I mean, he’s got degrees up the wazoo, right? 他的学位多的是 是吧
[41:46] And, uh, as you might expect, he’s a nerd’s nerd. 而且 你们可能会想 他是个正宗的书呆子
[41:51] Vegan, sandals and socks kind of guy. 素食主义者 不拘小节的那种人
[41:54] As it turns out, he’s also an A-number 1 meth cook. 结果是 他还是个头号制毒师
[41:59] And what caught my eye 而引起我注意的
[42:01] is, uh, his specialty product’s blue. 是 他的特色产品是蓝色冰毒
[42:05] So what are you thinking? 你怎么看
[42:07] This is your Heisenberg? 他就是海森堡
[42:09] No. What I think we got here is, uh, ahem, 不 我觉得他是
[42:12] Heisenberg’s former cook 海森堡的前任毒师
[42:15] and maybe a line on Heisenberg himself. 也可能是海森堡自己的一个环节
[42:20] Anyway, uh, lo and behold, 不管怎样 你们瞧
[42:21] amidst all the hippie-dippie nonsense, ahem, 在那么多有的没的当中
[42:25] I find this. 我发现了这个
[42:27] Now, this here I do a little Google-fu, 这里 我在网上进行了搜索
[42:31] and I– I realize it’s a parts number 然后我发现这是个零件编码
[42:34] specifically for this baby. 是这宝贝特有的
[42:37] Now, that there is a high-volume 这是个大容量的
[42:39] HEPA industrial air filtration system. 高效空气过滤器 工业用空气过滤系统
[42:44] That’s a $300,000 gadget. 那是个价值三十万的小配件
[42:46] Be perfect for a pharmaceutical plant 非常适合用于制药厂
[42:48] or microchip factory 或微芯制造厂
[42:50] or maybe the biggest meth lab north of the border. 也可以是边境北部最大的病毒实验室
[42:57] Okay. 好吧
[42:59] So this little dingus here is manufactured 所以这个小玩意儿
[43:02] by a big international concern– 是一个大型国际公司制造的
[43:05] Madrigal Electromotive. 叫牧歌电气
[43:07] I call their Houston office, and eventually I get through 我致电了他们休斯顿办公室 然后接通了
[43:09] to the nicest little 20-year-old temp. 他们最热心的20岁的临时工
[43:12] I use some of the Schrader sweet talk on her. 我说了点好话
[43:14] Before you know it, she’s pulling files for me. 很快 她就给我查资料了
[43:16] Turns out six months ago, 结果查到六个月前
[43:17] one of these systems was shipped to a depot 这些系统中有一个被运送到
[43:19] right here in ABQ. 阿尔布开克州一个仓库
[43:22] Who signed for it? 谁签收的
[43:24] Gale Boetticher. 盖尔·伯蒂彻
[43:25] So I asked my new girlfriend who paid for it, 于是我就问这位新女朋友 是谁付的钱
[43:28] and she says “Nobody.” 她回答”没人”
[43:32] They have no record that anybody actually paid for this thing. 他们没有付款人记录
[43:37] So I go back and push more, and before you know it, 所以我又回去让她多提供点线索 很快
[43:40] uh, the temp’s gone, there’s no forwarding address, 这个临时工走了 也查不到转递地址
[43:42] and I’m talking to some snot-nose corporate lawyer 然后我就和一个蛮横的公司律师说话了
[43:45] who’s asking me for my badge number. 他还要了我的徽章号
[43:47] Brick wall. 此路不通
[43:49] So I take a peek into Madrigal Electromotive. 所以我查了查牧歌电气
[43:53] Now, Madrigal is based in Hanover, Germany, 现在牧歌总部在德国汉诺威
[43:56] but they’re what they call highly diversified– 可他们自称是非常多样化的
[43:59] industrial equipment, global shipping, 涉足工业设备 全球运输
[44:02] major construction, 重大建筑项目
[44:03] and a tiny little foothold in American fast food, 还在美国快餐业占有一席之地
[44:08] specifically a local chain– 尤其是当地的连锁店
[44:10] Pollos Hermanos. 洛博罗炸鸡馆
[44:16] Okay. So what, right? Boetticher’s dead. 好 那又怎样 对吧 伯蒂彻死了
[44:18] I got no line on who’s been bankrolling him 我没有他资助人的线索
[44:21] or where his lab was. 也不知道他的实验室地址
[44:24] The whole thing’s a snipe hunt, right? 整件事都没个头绪 对吧
[44:26] But now I get this crazy idea, 但现在我有个大胆的想法
[44:30] and I can’t shake it. 而我挥之不去
[44:33] I mean, I– I stay up nights staring at the ceiling 我整晚盯着天花板
[44:36] and trying to make sense of it. 想理清头绪
[44:38] It’s that napkin. 是那张餐巾纸
[44:39] Remember I told you Boetticher’s vegan, right? 记得我说过伯蒂彻是素食主义者吧
[44:41] I mean, we’re talking this guy makes his own fermented lentil bread 我们还讨论过这家伙自己做扁豆面包
[44:44] or whatever the hell that is. 管它是什么
[44:47] What’s a vegan doing in a fried chicken joint? 一个素食主义者去炸鸡店干什么
[44:55] Maybe he’s meeting somebody. 或许是去见人
[44:57] Like who? 谁呢
[44:59] Well, like maybe… 比如…
[45:03] this guy. 这个人
[45:09] I mean, what do we know about Gustavo Fring? 我们对古斯塔沃·福林了解多少
[45:12] Huh? This whole “Friend of law enforcement” Thing, eh, 这个”执法部门的朋友”
[45:15] could be a case of keep your friends close 可以让你和朋友亲近
[45:17] but your enemies closer. 可也能拉近与敌人的关系
[45:19] He’s got the money to finance this operation. 他花钱负担这次行动
[45:21] Maybe he’s got the connections, too. 也许他也脱不了干系
[45:22] Maybe, just maybe… 也许 只是也许
[45:25] he’s our guy. 他就是我们要找的人
[45:31] Hank, no offense, 汉克 恕我冒犯
[45:32] but I think you’re really reaching. 可我觉得你有些过头了
[45:35] If your guy had his meeting at KFC, 如果这个人约了人在肯德基
[45:38] you wouldn’t immediately assume 你不会立马想到
[45:40] that he’s sitting down with Colonel Sanders. 他的资助人是肯德基爷爷吧
[45:42] You know, I– ahem– 我…
[45:44] I couldn’t agree more, guys. 我非常同意你们的观点
[45:47] Gustavo Fring, blue meth, you know… 古斯塔沃·福林 蓝色冰毒
[45:52] The whole thing is off-the-map nuts. 这整件事都太离谱了
[45:57] I ought to be wearing a tinfoil hat, you know? 我真该戴上锡纸帽
[46:02] Except… 除非
[46:05] I can’t seem to wrap my mind around this one little thing, 我无法用这个小东西包上脑袋
[46:08] and that is… 这图上是
[46:10] what are Gustavo Fring’s fingerprints… 为什么古斯塔沃·福林的指纹
[46:15] doing in Gale Boetticher’s apartment? 出现在盖尔·伯蒂彻的公寓里
绝命毒师

Post navigation

Previous Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第4季第6集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 绝命毒师(Breaking Bad)第4季第8集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Archives

  • July 2024
  • June 2024

Categories

  • 1931年
  • 1939年
  • 1941年
  • 1942年
  • 1943年
  • 1944年
  • 1948年
  • 1952年
  • 1953年
  • 1954年
  • 1955年
  • 1956年
  • 1957年
  • 1958年
  • 1959年
  • 1960年
  • 1961年
  • 1962年
  • 1963年
  • 1964年
  • 1966年
  • 1967年
  • 1968年
  • 1969年
  • 1970年
  • 1971年
  • 1972年
  • 1973年
  • 1974年
  • 1975年
  • 1976年
  • 1977年
  • 1978年
  • 1979年
  • 1980年
  • 1981年
  • 1982年
  • 1983年
  • 1984年
  • 1985年
  • 1986年
  • 1987年
  • 1988年
  • 1989年
  • 1990年
  • 1991年
  • 1992年
  • 1993年
  • 1994年
  • 1995年
  • 1996年
  • 1997年
  • 1998年
  • 1999年
  • 2000年
  • 2001年
  • 2002年
  • 2003年
  • 2004年
  • 2005年
  • 2006年
  • 2007年
  • 2008年
  • 2009年
  • 2010年
  • 2011年
  • 2012年
  • 2013年
  • 2014年
  • 2015年
  • 2016年
  • 2017年
  • 2018年
  • 2019年
  • 2020年
  • 2021年
  • 2022年
  • 2023年
  • 2024年
  • barui
  • Uncategorized
  • 一切安好
  • 中央公园
  • 亢奋
  • 亿万
  • 传世
  • 兄弟连
  • 克拉丽丝
  • 克拉克森的农场
  • 内裤队长
  • 副警长
  • 十字剑
  • 博斯
  • 卡特特工
  • 双城之战
  • 发展受阻
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝
  • 哈哈大校
  • 坏法官
  • 坏老师
  • 基本演绎法
  • 大城小妞
  • 大学生费莉希蒂
  • 大神偷卡门
  • 大西洋帝国
  • 天使在美国
  • 娃娃脸
  • 小小安妮
  • 小谎大事
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯
  • 布里奇顿
  • 幻灭
  • 废柴联盟
  • 康斯坦丁
  • 开心汉堡店
  • 德古拉
  • 德里女孩
  • 怒呛人生
  • 恋爱挑战书
  • 惊异传奇
  • 惊悚50州
  • 意乱情迷
  • 成瘾剂量
  • 我为喜剧狂
  • 找寻自我
  • 摩斯探长前传
  • 教师情事
  • 敢不敢挑战我
  • 新成长的烦恼
  • 日常谜团
  • 明日传奇
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯
  • 更美好的事
  • 末日巡逻队
  • 杀无赦
  • 柏林谍影
  • 死亡医师
  • 比弗利娇妻
  • 波士顿法律
  • 火线警告
  • 灵书妙探
  • 犯罪心理
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密
  • 狂欢命案
  • 狄金森
  • 狗狗博客
  • 生活
  • 生活大爆炸
  • 眼见为虚
  • 破产姐妹
  • 破发点大满贯之路
  • 神烦警探
  • 红粉联盟
  • 绝命律师
  • 绝命毒师
  • 绝望的主妇
  • 绿箭侠
  • 罪恶黑名单
  • 美国众神
  • 美国恐怖故事
  • 美国罪案故事
  • 美女上错身
  • 美式主妇
  • 脆莓公园
  • 致命陷阱
  • 艾米丽在巴黎
  • 芝加哥急救
  • 芝加哥烈焰
  • 芝加哥警署
  • 蛇蝎女佣
  • 贴身保镖
  • 达芬奇的恶魔
  • 迷失
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉
  • 逝者之证
  • 郊狼
  • 金牌律师
  • 铁证悬案
  • 随性所欲
  • 零异频道
  • 马男波杰克
  • 鲍勃心动
  • 麻木不仁
  • 黑吃黑
  • 黑帆
  • 黑暗救赎
  • 黑色星期一

Copyright © 2025 英美剧电影台词站.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme